Speaker 1: It doesn't really matter whether or not we always believe what they believe. It's that they believe it. In what they do with that belief system that's important. And again biblically, as you mentioned, we're told not to drink one and you know the big three things that are there in the New Covenant that James bound or to dealing of the drinking of blood and the sacrificing of idols and sexual sins, all of which were part of the giant culture, and that they used to drink these blood the blood for a number of reasons. One of the ones is they would pass down to us is that they are usurping control over those lower level beings of drinking their blood. So as you see it sort of allegorized in Dracula, they become like servants of Dracula, right, So it's part of that, you know, authority of a hierarchy as well, and so it's used to increase in their belief system of people that they can directly control.
Speaker 2: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? I'll guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's advised.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 3: What is happening and what is a Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 2: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Different oct.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because you know what time it is. We are about to feel it. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, Doc Brown. Here we'd like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey guys, if you knew to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure and hit that like button and hit that subscribe button. Hey guys, let's just cut to the meat of the matter. I'm excited this is a gentleman that our conversations are always enlightening pun intended. He always blows my mind and I just love talking to this brother. Any chance that I can get it's been a few months so I'm excited to getting back on the show. But i'd like to welcome back to the show the Man, the Myth, the Legend, Gary, Wayne, Gary, thank you for coming back.
Speaker 1: Brother, Well, thank you for inviting me back. And always happy to be working with you and talking about some of the things that we get into, because I think some of the things we get into are things that other people aren't really familiar with, and if they're familiar with, they're not sure where that information would come from. So I think if we do what our normal, you know, mo is is, we'll raise a few eyebrows and create some curiosity and hopefully help people connect some dots. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Amen, Well, today I just want to, you know, kind of take a deep dive with you into the Dragon Court and the Dragon legacy. And you kind of touch on that in your book, and that led me down a path to checking out some other books and come to find out that you had read these books also, but you didn't cite them or use the material until your second book, and I was just really surprised how the story rhyme and just getting into this and I know we've touched on the Dragon Court, but I really want to take a deep dive with you and even go back to the genesis where it all started and what these guys believe. And that book that I'm referencing, we talked about it before. It's called The Dragon Legacy and it's the Secret history of an ancient bloodline by Nicholas de Vere And just to kick us off, Gary, I was wanting to read basically their genesis and what they believe about this Dragon courts sure that says in lil or Zeus. Jehovah further objected to the idea of investing in man the right to kingship and self rule, as this was, by tradition, the sole prerequisite of the Anonochi alone. A compromise was reached in the Dragon Council and it was decided that an Anonochi queen would incubate a human ovum fertilized by Inki or semi l Satan. The resulting child would be the first king or queen of the race of men, being mostly Anonachi. Several attempts were made at producing a suitable child, adopting varying permutations of the Ananochi human interaction. Semi l inseminated an al Joe woman, resulting in the birth of Adam, the first prototype of mortal kingship. The second experiment was between Inky semi l and Eve his daughter. The child they produced was Cain, who was mated with Lilith, the pure bred Anonochi, daughter of Lilith the Beautiful and Semil. To Lilith, Luluakin and their sacred offspring was given via Kershak, the Taria of the Dragon, not mortal kingship, from the hand of their father incy Semil, the rightful Overlord of the gods. Whilst Adam and his children were still considered by in Liel to be serfs. However, upon them the usurping in lil conveyed his own kingship without the authority of the Council of the Dragon Gods and Anachi. This he did an attempt to gain support from humanity for his illigumate claim to leadership of the Council. And it goes on. It talks about these these rings, we talk about the ring lords. It says that these rings became the symbol of kingship. They were apparently worn in memory of Prometheus, from whom all true kings were descended. These rings are alchemical or magical priest kingship of specifically dragon rings, which are symbolized by the alchemical or aboris the serpent or dragon that is eating his own tail. So this is basically their genesis and what they believe, and I just wanted to start with that baseline and see where we go from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting, And that's not one of the quotes I use in book one or book two, but I give similar accountings from different sources on that of beginning, and that one is a bit confusing for people who may not be as well read on the occult. And I'm not encouraging that people should be experts on the occult, but it's mixing a lot of pantheons. There a number of pantheons, including the biblical some Biblical names, and so unless you understand how they look at their ancient religion as being an ancient source religion, that split into the different pantheons around the world. Because you have like Zeus in there with the Greek pantheon, you have Onleel and Ankey, you have same al, you have Lilith, and they consider all of those gods of the same pantheon. There's different sort of vernacular names so it can be a little bit hard to follow. But what they do do is give what I call a core doctrine and principle of polytheism, and that is the counterfeit everything done by God, but done in the image of this pantheon of gods, where they raise up Satan or Sammel, which is one of the names that they use for Satan, meaning the name in his seraphic seraphim dragon form. And notice the dragon imagery that they have in there, and that what they are doing with this is that they're lifting up Satan and the other gods to be equal with the God of the Bible. Because in a dualist religion, it's this perpetual yin and yang good versus evil, and nobody ever wins. It just continues. There's different ages, different catastrophes, but it just always sort of continues. And so that's core in there. But they also what is kor in their doctrine is to usurp the biblical history and we shape it into their history and to see all sorts of misinformation in there. For example, and we see it throughout Christianity today where a lot of people actually believe that Caine is the offspring of Satan or Sameel and or other archons as the Gnostics talks about, and they make a very good allegorical case for it, not literal but allegorical. I think it doesn't and I'm not against that notion, it just doesn't stand in my research up to the scrutiny of testing every definition that's changed with other scripture and does it fit in the sentence and doesn't fit with all of the scripture that goes with it. So as we look at how all of this sort of you know, comes back to an understanding from a monotheist perspective, we want to be aware of polytheist influence on information or misinformation that they're putting into Christianity. And so one of the red flags again not that I'm against the notion of Kane being son of Satan, but it's a standard polytheist doctrine with their interpretist allegorical approach, So it has the same mo from that doctrine that's used with a lot of people from inside the church. So I would encourage people to be careful with that because you're playing into their belief system. And again it may or may not be true. I just can't get there sort of biblically, but what it's done is it now has grafted the Bible into its own history, which they do within the Polychronicon, and they do with all sorts of their history, because they're saying Monotheism is the rogue rebellion, evil religion, and it is counterfeiting everything and changing it in its own image from what happened within the pantheon. So we have to look at things from the two religions as it is. They are polar opposites and each side views each other as evil. So we need to understand their tactics and factor that into our thought process if we want to use any of that within our monotheist Christian belief system. And it's tough to do at times because the allegorical approach is so seductive. But the problem is is you can make it mean anything you want it to mean, and what's the standard and the standard is only held by the adepts in the mystical religions in that sort of sort of thought process. So now we have this imagery that is part of the let's call it creation story of the two different blood lines, and maybe even more that are is the imagery of the dragon that's in there. And we've talked about that in terms of semel As being the seraphic sort of name and in Eden. And we should also note that within that belief system they name gad Reel in the Book of Enoch as the angel in Eden, and that g is part of the g in masonry, and one of it has many different allegories, but that's one of the names, and that means a wall of God. But again Ezekiel twenty eight says when Satan was in Eden is a trouble, not in a seraphic form, So again you see those subtle sort of nuances that one has to sort of take into account. So what they are saying now, though, is that there is an inferior race of Adamites. There is a race that has intermarriage coming out of the atom light through a few different venues. Lula Lilith, as you mentioned in there is the daughter of Lilith who in their accounting Mary's kine and Lilith is the one who is the consort before Eve that produces in some cases kine, but again not always consistent in the telling from it of that, but that's the lineage. So it would make sense from a polytheist perspective that the daughter of Lilith, who is going to bear a son with Adam, according to their insertion of this into the Bible, that happens in the Babylonian exile, And we don't get these Sumerian accounts before the Targum and the Babylonian exile, and it comes back with them. So that's where it begins in the Hebrewic history with the accountings of Lilith. But now you have a bloodline that is being created through Cain that creates them as giants and becomes part of the king's list. But it's a separate race than those that are created by the fallen angels through the oath of harm Anathema. But what it does do is pre is create a superior race to Adam, that's inferior to this other race that's going to intermarry. And then you have what you have a scion ing or an enobling of that bloodline. And that's essentially what a lot of that imagery is being talked about there, and that when we look at that dragon imagery, understand that seraphim angels, which are watcher angels just as trubam are watcher angels, just as archangels are watcher angels, just as ophanium are watcher angels. We need to understand that a seraphone is a dragon angel. It is a serpent faced, six wing heavenly dragon angel, and when it takes a physical form in the physical Earth, it takes a dragon form. And we see that whether or not it's with the Euraus gods throughout the Middle East. And what is Araus god, well, that's a common term for the Canaanite gods like Baal son of l both are Eureus gods, flying wing serpent gods. Goes right through to the to Egypt with Osiris and the associated pantheon there as Euraus gods. I won't give the mother goddess there, so we don't take get taken down for talking about a terrorist organization. That's name the same. We have to be careful there. And so these are serpentine gods and they produce serpentine kings as they're described in ancient history. And so when you talk about a dragon legacy or a dragon court, they take their genealogies back to a seraphim angel in that branch of one of the celestial Mafia godfathers. So we'll see these dragon angels as quetzcodal and associated names of the plumed and feathered serpent with the Keisha. Maya will have that. In Greece where you have Zeus as a rais god as well and his father Cronos, you will have that as on Leo and Ankey and the parent gods out of the Sumerian pantheon, the dragon creator gods in China which produced offspring as well, called the Sons of Heaven. Again all the same language that's used all around the world for the same group of gods. And this is a superior race that is going to be provided the divine rate to rule, to rule over the mundane and inferior humans. And so they create this four class system where they populate the top two classes and the humans populate the bottom two classes. If you're successful as a human, you will become a blacksmith or a tailor, some manual entrepreneurial but low level position, and or the fourth class will be slave class, working class, and ritual sacrifice class, depending how far back you go into history in which version of the pantheon, and that the top two classes populate the ruling class with the kings and the gods the royals, as they take their lineage back to a specific raphaeme in nepheline patriarch and when they talk about in their connecting to Zeus, that would be what they call the kreda gens are k rt as it's in the original Semitic and Urit texts for crete, because Zeus spent a lot of time on crete, and Zeus produced through elk many Hercules, who created the Herculeitean bloodline that we would know as the Guiges Kings and the guys King, which is the.
Speaker 3: Player he had too a lot of people look at you know, he was from a set of twins and his brother was a normal human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And so this imagery is it just sort of permeates our world today. We don't know why. And they call themselves the Dragon Court in the House of Dragon, and there's various lines of these dragons as they go back to these specific giant patriarchs and celestial mafia godfathers. So this history that they have is a weaving of our history into their history read to accomplish their goal and within polytheism. You have good versus evil as well versus the macro Satan versus God. But inside you have good witches and evil witches. You have white magic and black magic. You have white hats and black hats. As we might hear the terminology today, you have good giants evil giants. You have good kings evil kings. Understand, they all go back to the same pantheon, they just have a different route to the same destiny. Yeah, And so as a royal, that's kings of God rexdais is the Latin term for it, and roy is old French roy and goes back to the Latin regal and regalis for a king and a ruler, and back to the language of the giants and the pie or proto Indo European into your Indo area. And it's also known as for reg for a ruler. And most of the words that we have that are going to describe to oriles is going to go back to that original language of the giants. So it's it's it's important to understand how they overlay all of their imagery on us about that. So I think when we when we look at that passage, it is very, very enlightening in just so many ways in terms of what it sets down and that they as the superior demigod race, they would actually be better called than the term they use today. But understand with the fertility issue that they had in the time of the postal Lvian giants with the raphaem they were not able to produce it enough females. I don't have time to go into all of that detail. But they had to intermarry with humans, so now they become a hybrid giant and human and producing smaller juid giants, and as have to continue to intermarry, they lose most of their features.
Speaker 3: Are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by, and find an All American maid is like finding big Foot in the woods, hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold. And silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit shoes tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands.
Speaker 2: And make a move.
Speaker 3: Recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset Metals, reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. And check the link down in the description or the number on the screen the night tell them, Doc Branson.
Speaker 1: The term that they use for themselves today are elites, right, And that is a term that is meaning a group or a class of people having the greatest power and influence within a society because of their wealth and privilege. And it comes from the group of people who, by virtue of position, education, genealogy, exercise power and influence as the ruling elite. And it goes back to the Middle English as chosen person, chosen one as in Messiah type of people or Israel type of people, as the chosen ones or the elect from French elite and old French as is elite and a leer meaning choice or selected or chosen out and Latin ela guerre meaning choose elect an election. And so they look at themselves as the chosen ones, and more importantly as an l eight with that hybrid bloodline. But in the beginning they would look at themselves as a leam, as the God, as the god ones or the physically human god ones, and we see that translated as nephaline from naphaline as fallen ones and fallen ones from God as you take that into nephilin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you had mentioned it. I just wanted to touch on it. But the beginning of that book Nicholas de Vere really caught my attention when I was listening to it. He was basically criticizing New Age people and witches and people that say they're witches and people that say their warlocks and things like that, and he said that, he said, yeah, you could do all the magic spells perfect, you could have the you know, the perfect grimoires and doing everything just right, he said, But it's never going to work. He said. Those people are not witches, they're not warlocks, he said, they're not vampires. All these people, he said, are just playing cosplay. He said. They might actually believe they are, he said, And do the spells, do all the things, he said, but they're not accomplishing the same things he said that the ancients were. He said, because he said, it doesn't come down to knowledge, he said, it comes down to blood. It's in the blood. The bloodline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the blood line and the high level of knowledge that these low level that they consider mundane Polytheius have. So there's different hierarchies, and you're either an adept end of the bloodline or you're not. And it's as simple as that. And the puerier bloodline and the higher you're allowed to go into those mysteries. And there's an interesting passage that's in Deuteronomy that connects a lot of this imagery and source. And I always like to take things back as much as I can, sort of biblically, And so when we look at what they believe, they as in the royals and the Polytheis and the gnostics is, they look at Gomorrah as the location where the giants first began before the flood, and after the flood they're replanted at Sodom. So yes, you have Harem Anathema both taken on Mount Hermon, likely before and again after the flood, if there's a second incursion, and I think there is. But they have the same two cities as part of that pentapolies of the five cities of the plane that's going to be destroyed by fire, that has a unique special story and meaning to it in the Old Testament. So here's what Deuteronomy sort of says about this imagery and Sodom, and so it's talking about the fruitful vines, lineages, and grapes of Sodom and Gomorrah, and they're described as the grapes of gall and the wine and the poison of dragons and the cruel venom of asss. I don't believe that language is there coincidentally for those two cities, not only for the sins, but the level of the sins of where the creation of the giants is likely to have happened, at least from a polytheist perspective, And we can get there biblically too. But that's a different rabbit hole and gall or rash is a poison that it's extracted from plants like hemlock or poppies, and poppies are very much part of ritual antidiluvian rituals of polytheism and or a venom from a snow and all of which are poisonous to humans. So like they are a vine that's poisonous to humans. And there are a branch of the terrible Ones as they're talked about in Ezekiel thirty two in Isaiah twenty five, and so the wine thereof is the poison of the dragons and the genealogical vine and the branches from Sodom and Gomorrah who rule this world, and they're the Postzulian source for the House of Dragon and the House of the Fairies, which is the matriarchal allegory versus the patriarchal with the dragon allegory, and Devera will talk a lot about that fairy gens as well, and that goes back to starting new dynasties with females because they have this fertility issue and lack of female so they are selected because they're rare and they would start branches off for new dynasties off of sort of the parent dynasty of the seventy Nations, and so the genealogical vine of Sodom and Gomorrow. They rule this world as the post Deluvian House of Dragon that imposes their religions, their world view, their history, and Babylonian religion throughout. The Beast empires on humans, and so he's giving you their source and their authority and their credibility for their position to be superior humans to the mundane humans, and why they should be their rulers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing too, I found very interesting speaking on the blood. You know, we have countless laws and regulations you know throughout the Torah about condemning the drinking of blood, and the Amalekots they were known sorcerers and drank the blood and all this stuff. Well, I found it fascinating that Nicholas talks about how Hollywood has blew these things up out of proportion and fantasized them so much that when people hear the words like witches, vampires, you know, all these different things elves that we think of the Hollywood version, and that's totally not what they're talking about in this book in these ancient legends and writings. But he also said that one thing that they throw you partial truths or hints of the truth. He said, because when you look at the vampire movies, to convert another vampire, they have to consume their blood. So the vampire has to give its blood to the normal person and it transmutates them and turns them into this vampire. But he said that there was covenants made, and he said, like you had mentioned, when they had trouble breeding and they couldn't produce airs, that they would take peace and basically like adopt them and they would do these rituals and have them drink their blood. That way, their blood was inside of them and they were at least part of the dragon. And he talked about even some science behind it that so much blood, as drunk it can actually bind to you and actually change your DNA structure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know whether that's possible or not, but they believe it. And it doesn't really matter whether or not we always believe what they believe. It's that they believe it and what they do with that belief system that's important. And again biblically, as you mentioned, we're told not to drink blood. And you know the big three things that are there in the New Covenant that James bound were to dealing of the drinking of blood and the sacrificing of idols and sexual sins, all of which were part of the Giant culture, and that they used to drink these blood the blood for a number of reasons. One of the ones is they would pass down to us is that they are usurping control over those lower level beings of drinking their blood. So as you see it sort of allegorized in Dracula, they become like servants of Dracula, right, So it's part of that, you know, authority of a hierarchy as well, and so it's used to increase in their belief system people that they can directly control and probably communicate within the old sort of system telepathically. They also drank blood to extend their lives after their lives were limited in Genesis sixty three to one hundred and twenty years in the physical body. Not the counterfeited spirit wouldn't die, but the body would die. Right. So when they bring like a vampire back to life in Dracula, that's a new Oikterian or a revived Orchitarian, and that original demonic spirit that is not in the pit prison probably didn't create enough evil to go there, but is wandering the earth as devils as we understand it, unclean spirits and evil spirits that Jesus is dealing with. That word devil isn't diabolos for satan. It's dam on, the root word for demon, and so that demonic spirit would go back into it in that sort of allegorical lore. I don't believe they have the ability to restore bodies, but that's an imagery that they're using there, and I'm going to come back to that in just a second. And just to finish off with the blood, is that the blood is designed to extend their life and to give them larger cognitive abilities. And when they drink the blood of others, they gain their life blood and control over them. And we see that in the fairy side as well. I'm talking about the dragon sight here. Let's say with the quickening that is shown in the Highlander movies, where they get this lightning spirit that they swallow up over humans that makes them stronger in what they call a quickening, just as Jesus was in the quickening in the grave as in spirit and then rose from the grave again. Right, So they again they use that type of imagery and everything they do. And we can talk about how they get to the fairy allegory later, if you like, through the dukes of edom, but just to let people understand, there's two allegories in play, a matriarchal allegory and a patriarchal allegory through the bloodliness as well. And so when we look at increasing their cognitive ability, that means they have the ability to understand more at a level that the mundane human can't. So that's what they're getting at with these lower level polytheist cults like New Age, they're a branch of, but they consider them as bad as humans, you know, who are Christians, because they don't have all the knowledge, they don't have the bloodlines. They're just almost camouflage for them to hide behind. And so Dracula becomes a allegory for vampires, and you have to get into the occult to understand the meanings that they overlay. But Dracula is means son of a dragon, and it's rooted in the Greek word Draconte and Draconta for a watcher angel or a watcher god or a dragon seraphim god in this case, and that Glad the Impaler takes his genealogy back to the Egathy tribe of Scythia that was founded by Hercules, that is the son of Zeus and elk Many, which is part of that creditgends that we talked about, and Prince Charles is on record of saying he takes his genealogies back to Vlad the Impaler that Dracula is based on. I'm Glad the Paler was a classic red haired, hazel eyed paleskin sensitive to light royal who was educated at a mystery school in Vienna, and so he is a bloodline that's pure and used as the allegory to tell a story that only the people in the cult, you know the true meanings to the narratives, but that's their style. They tell they're great storytellers, and then they can hide everything in plain sight. So it's important to understand that in the hierarchy of their doctrines, the lower level that they would consider mundane don't get the full meaning, and in fact they're given as much bad misinformation as they give to Christians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one thing I too, I found fast thing while reading the book, and I made connections through other books that I had read. But I had noticed that almost every single culture has a group of people that they describe as the Shining Ones. And when you go back to Genesis, you know in the Hebrew that word serpent, you know, isn't the cash and yat can mean serpent, but it also mean the shining one. I mean, you find it in Egypt, you find in South America, you find it in China, I mean everywhere. And I think it was the what was it, the Oven Race. They were even described as the Shining Ones. And what is his name, dag on It. I can't remember his name out slipping me. But there's an anthropologist that's really kind of broke into this too and done a deep nive, and he found correlations with the blonde hair and red hair and blue eyed people, and they're finding them everywhere in depictions and paintings and stone. And he draws it back to this dragon court. Even de Verir talks about it, that it was predominantly red hair, blonde hair, and blue eyed people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and understand there's also the dark haired giants as well, probably coming from the Tarubum watchers, which is another strain of giants. And the reason why I say that is when you're seeing depictions of Anu Naki in a human face, they have dark hair, these bushy beards. Right, you also see the same imagery with the same rituals with these bird faced or eagle faced ones around this sort of tree or technology that's very common. Another face they could they would take a truban would take one face, and they had a face of a human, a face of an eagle, a face of a bull or an ox i think bull and a lion. And so when they're depicted of as carabs or sphinxes, they would have one of those faces. And if they produced, they would produce giants that would just like them, would look just like them. Just as the seraphim produced the blonde haired and red haired varieties, these ones produced the dark haired ones like Gilgamesh and as Nimrod is also projected as looking at and conflated with and so that imagery is constant throughout the Syrian kings and the Aryans, and so it's a special sort of race. But what Tavera is talking about and whether or not the other race had it or not is is they had this ability to communicate telepathically as in a hive mind at one point in time, and they called themselves the Shining Ones and the Mesopotamian giants aka the Olamim or Elam as it's uh was adopted by the Semites as the name or the Cadmanime or the Kenizeme or the kenem and and how many other giants were part of the Indo Aryan dark haired groups. They were also known as the Shining Ones. And so we understand this as different than an opalescent being as a spirit angel before they took a form. So there's an opalescence that's described in their belief system. And even when a god took a physical form, it was still a brilliance beyond what the giants had. And we get those descriptions in the Bible for angels when they become in a physical form, as in the Book of Daniel and elsewhere. So you have a lower degraded form because the demigods aren't fully angelic, right, they are part human as part of that first hybrid race, and so they did have a shining capability but not to the same brilliance and level. And typically the understanding comes as the shining ones through their eyes glowing, and that they would and maybe even part of their head glowing, and those that shining would light up a complete room. So if you look at one of the allegories that they use in entertainment with the gay Ould when they speak, their eyes light up in the Stargate series and again low level, but you sort of get where they're going with it. So now if you look at and I'll use this one as a dragon example, because he's considered one of the key dragon kings, not only by the d vere family, and the original Angeir who produced the Anjou, by the way, is a junior offshoot of those of those lines. Acinatin is considered one of the core key part of the Tuatha de Denan Scythian red haired blonde hair type of giants, as one of those key dragon dynasties. And what's interesting about and Ocn if you look at one of his statues, he has this long protruding chin, high cheekbones, elongated serpentine skull. You look serpentine when you look at him, and these large eyes that were kind of wrap around, and it was those eyes that were of a completely different nature that they had that would light up that room. From where they get the name the shining ones after you know, a partial gift passed on through d n A once those ain't those watchers that physical form, and again you have that pharaoh as they will adopt in adapt into their fairy allegory in the aniou de Fair family fair fairy, they put that as part of one of their scion bloodlines, going into into their genealogical background. And so it's important to understand that these these giants had voices that would bellow like the as described in the Atlantean cases with Atlas, like from you know, the gods or the volcanoes from the earth. Their voices were that strong and they were terrifying to the site with their genealogical look in this case a serpentine look, these glowing eyes, these huge skins, their sizes, their voices, they were an absolute attack on the senses. And they were called beautiful or fair, which is the other part of the allegory for their name that you see fair used in fairy tales for good looking females. But even the males would be called fair. We even see that terminoli you used within the Bible, as it's translated from their original Hebrew, and again I think that's part of how they usurp the Bible.
Speaker 3: So like you ever sit around a fire and think if Bigfoot were a hat, what would it be? Well I found it. It's from a brand called soul Squatch. This isn't your typical tourist shop bigfoot merch, No basic silhouettes slapped on and called a day. This is a Squatch approved gear, rugged, intentional, and made for folks who still believe that there's mystery in the woods. They've got leather patches, PBC patches, embroidery, even a fresh take on the classic footprint, and everything's built to hand, a real trail. Doy and britty creating this brand from real obsession, real hikes and a real love for the legend. Head over to the soul Squatch dot com and gear up with the rest of the fellow believers, because legends don't die, they evolve.
Speaker 1: The son of David is called Fair Absalom and was very beautiful in that sort of handsome sort of looking. You wonder like, why would they be using that sort of term with Absalom, son of David.
Speaker 3: Well, he was the league son to try to rebel Agency's father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is, and there's a genealogical basis for that. So and I cover off who the the Gesherim are in the Maka theme in book two. These are giants of the Mount Herman region. So when David makes a deal with the nations he didn't fight in the Syrian War, these are the other nations around Mount Herman, and King Talmai of gesher a giant who's got a patronymical king title going back to Talmai of the Anachem, who are blonde haired giants as they're recorded in history and reliefs from the Hebron area that are there in the time of the Judges and in the time of the Exodus. There's Talmai Shashai and Ahi Men. Well, he's got this patronymic genealogical title passed down to him as a king as well. And his wife has another patronymic name but also used matronymically for females as which is Maka from the House of Maka and the Maka theme that are also located up there. And so she has this patronymic royale queen title, and it is Maca that is going to marry David to produce Epsilon. So after being exiled for taking revenge for one of his sisters, he goes back to Gesher under Talmai and then comes back to Hebron to start a civil war. So you have a hybrid giant who is fair and beautiful with the genealogical basises that we have within the Bible, that's trying to overtake King David's genealogical bloodline and dynasty that's eventually going to produce Jesus. And it's an attempt to put their dragon ennobled blood line in there to usurp the blessings of the of the Covenant, of the Holy Covenant, the inheritance of the Holy Covenant, and the magianic blood line. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: And people missed Tamar. You know that you have the seed war in the story of Tamar if you digged into the genealogies too, because Judah, just like Esau, marries a Canaanite woman and has all these you know, Canaanite children. Of course, you know that we're commanded not to to intermarry with the Canaanites because they were that wicked branch that you had mentioned earlier. And a lot of people look at that story and they say, oh, well, the first son that married Tamar, he refused to sleep with her and procreate with us, so God killed him. And then the second son they went to the second son of Judah because that was the custom, and it said that he spilled his seed because he didn't want to procreate with her. And then the third one was so young, he was too young to marry. So Judah promises Tamar that when he comes to age that the youngest will marry her. But really I think it was because Judah's wife was a Canaanite and had hatred and discord for Tamar, and so God, honestly, God was protecting that bloodline because through Tamar was that good line that the Messiah would come. So ultimately, that's why a lot of people look at that and say, well, you know she pretended to be a prostitute and slept with her father in law. Well that was because it was protecting that bloodline of the Messiah and keeping it pure because Judah, you know, was of the good branch, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So you have to read and you don't get the contacts unless you get into all of the details of the Old Testament. And with these genealogies, if you don't know that, you don't know why there's this inter relationship that keeps sort of coming downstream in the Old Testament. And even though those genealogies can monotonous and boring, once you understand the genealogies that are listed in the Old Testament, things start to make some sense. So, yes, we need to be aware of this. And you know the de vere as I said, they produced the Anjou and they believe that they are the descendants of the royal Scythians tu Authaddnan the tribes of d Tanu at Mount Herman that are subject to the Council of the Gods that the Balim are ruling over after the flood and l and that council before the flood. And so D'tanu is a transliteration of Tuautha do Denan or Tuatha Danu as they would take some of those different transliterations back, and that these are the Elvin ones of the Ferry branch of the matriarchal branch. When you see Elvin now in this to authordodd Nan as a dragon bloodline. When they say Elvin, that is the fairy allegory. That's the matriarchal aspect that they also track because of the rarity of the females and the purity therefore of the dynasties that they started. And so they were also the lords of Anew and they looked at themselves as part of the pick version of the too author Doo and Nan. So in the settlements of Great Britain, you have to author Didnan in Ireland and in Wales, and the Picts are the ones that seemingly are a different bit from a different migration of the same people out of Scythia, but to the northern region, just as you have the Norse and more blonde haired variety and blue eyed with the Vikings are the same to author Denanne that went up the Danube River, you know, into Germany, into Russia, into Ukraine, into Norway and stuff. And so the angu believe that they were born of Anu of the Sumerian pantheon, as they take that back as their main source. There's ennobled One bloodlines that are grafted in that they show within their heraldic coat of arms, and so they believe that originally they were called the gentry. And people don't really they've heard of that term. They don't really know exactly what it's used, but it's an elite term that's used for elite groups and stuff, which should be no surprise. But a gentry is defined as a most notable tribe and a race of luminous beings shining ones, right and yeah, And it's part of the fairy culture. And the two Autho did and the two author were the fair folk as well, and the fairy folk and the kings were dragons pen dragons, just as King Arthur was a too Autha Dinan and son of Uther Pendragon, and Guinevere was a fairy queen from the two Autha to Dinan as well. So understand how these work interchangeably, and that the people of the occult of the adapt level and the bloodlines, they understand how those terms and allegories work back and forth. And gentry as it applies to the Elven bloodline in the occult royal circles, it derives from Gens, just as Albigens is another gens that is part of the Norse gens and more from the Odin bloodline through the Rolo family that also intermarries with some of the Ange bloodlines as well. LB means pale, white, hoary, everything associated with something that the giants were associated and gens and this is a Latin albigens is a Latin word. Gens goes back to a specific single patriarch. So again understand that when we talk about a Julia gens or creditgens or an albigens, it goes back to specific nephilum or raffine patriarchs and to specific Angels as the original male patriarch or a female patriarch. And that the gens is understood of of the blood genealogical of the blood, the gene that produces a specific royal blood typically as we would understand as the negative blood within the royals. And with that, people let say that they've been had genetic changes through sexual experimentation with aliens, right, they tend to have more of this rh negative blood. That's a different rabbit hole, and that the bloodline and the word play works into the genealogical tree, right that they have. That's part of the two thalamic tree allegories. They have one for the family tree, one for their hierarchy of organizations, and LBGNS is understood in as associated with Elvin is understood as noble white elves. So when we look at the Lord of the Rings, these are taller than the hobbits. These are not the little ones. These are the giants, as they are allegorized. It's the dark elves that are the small ones. The white elves are the Shay people. S I d h E. Saday has got a one hundred different pronunciations to it. You can see a painting of the writers of the Seday or the Shay or the seed or the she, and there's just like I said, there's one hundred different variations of it. And it's this blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyed ones with a whole bunch of dragon imagery in it, the very very famous painting, and it just sort of encapsulates what they're talking about. And so this is noble white elves. Understanding. Indo Aryans that I mentioned earlier is understood as it's defined coming out of the original Indo Aryan language as the noble ones, the noble people. So nobel is a description of their superior nature, because these are these are the giants, and so the white elves are of the fairy kind, akin to the larger giant and the fairy shay or the Tuatha de denand as we see that come downstream through the fairy legacy and combining that with fairy tale and the two author do it and end. And so the the Angeu, who are a junior offshoot of the de vere of a junior offshoot of the ange Jer. And then these genealogies on their records that go back into history. These are these are the ones that are taking over uh in terms of the French thrones, and they'll get control for a while of the English thrones, and they get control of the Italian throne. There's several different branches of of the Angou, and they all claim the same type of lineage and they track their genealogies, you know, through the various inner marriage and back to the same sort of common sources.
Speaker 3: M and with the like the Catholic Church devere mentions this not I wanted to get your opinion on it because I found I never heard it before, and so it was kind of outlanding to me. But like I said, I've just not really looked that far into it. That's the first time i'd read anything like that. But they Nicholas was basically saying, and this guy we're talking about, you know, he is from these bloodlines, so you're getting like some behind the scenes stuff from him. But he said that basically, if I understood it correctly, that the Dragon bloodlines even had control of like the Catholic Church in the religious side, and that's why you see in the Vatican all this dragon imagery, and that basically, at Constantine's death, the mud bloods, if that's what you want to call it, you know, the ormies, and he referred to him, I think as tinkers. He said they were the merchants and the bankers and you know, the traders. And he said that they had weaseled in to Constantine's court and gave a fake what do you call it, betrothal, because they said that at Constantine's death bet he handed over the reins and gave everything to the church, the Roman Catholic Church, and made them like the ultimate power. But it was the tinkers that inserted themselves and tried to take over and take it from the dragon courts. And now that's what it's saying. That he's saying the world that it's in such a mess right now because the rightful rulers, the dragon courts, have lost a lot of power, and they've deluded their power so much, and that these tinkers have tooken over. And now that's why greed rules, because they are the merchants, they're the traders, they're the bankers and all this stuff. I didn't know if you had heard of that, or what was your thoughts on that if you had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a sort of a mainstream there that makes makes some sense. And so I'll go back to their hierarchy, the polytheist hierarchy, you know, created by the original Anochian mysticism and before the flood. It's the same religion as the Atlantean religion, same as Zoroastrianism that crosses the flood and the kings. Their hierarchy is to have a giant king with authority to rule in each of the seventy nations, both before and after the flood. And as David Roll research and examined that when Enoch brought down the giants from Mount Herman with their divine authority, because that's where they would receive the authority, whether it's Nippur or at the Ballein Council, at the Dato Titano Assembly. That's all at Mount Herman, So there might be other mountains around the world that they would also do it. Within the seven major mountains of Polytheism, there's a place where they're going to receive their authority, and they're also assigned a bloodline giant priest for the religion. And so when this religion crosses the flood, that whole organizational structure with the giants, and that religion crosses the flood that we would understand as the Babel religion that Nimrod imposes, and that's the mother religion of the old religion starting at Babel at people as they go to live amongst the giants, as the Aboriginals, are going to take that religion and plus the original religion that the giants were worshipping and becomes sort of the same religion. And these are the daughters of Babylon, as we understand that term for the daughters of the religion that comes down through the Beast empires. They all have the same Babylonian type of religion. It's a bit vernacular whether or not it's in Rome, or it's in Greece, or it's in Persia or it's in Egypt, but it's that same sort of religion, bloodline religion that's assigned. So we would see that hidden in modern medieval so to speak, courts of the dragon court by the royals, where they would have a jester that would be considered their priest at the court to give them advices, and they need to disguise to hide what they're doing there. Right, So from their perspective, right down through history, they control the religions and the churches through their bloodline priests. That is part of that top to classes that they that they populate, and so when Christianity comes along, they need to get control of that too, and they continually try. And you surpent how much control in the back and forth that you had throughout the pope rule. You could debate forever with some good popes technically or they just still polytheist but kind of doing good things for human kinders, is this constant power play going back and forth. That's that's a whole different argument. But understand that they believe that they got control over the bloodline of the popees, and they call it a pope black nobility. And a lot of times throughout pope history, when a pope is elected and the royales don't like it, they assassinate the pope or replace the pope. That's called an anti pope, and it happened several times, many times throughout the history. So there's this interaction between the two. And so now we need to understand in the context of what he's talking about is the black nobility, and there's a senior group and there's a junior group. So the junior group are the black nobility that moved into at a later date of the Etruscan Italian Roman history. They're going to migrate out of Phoenicia and Tier, which is like the economic Beast Empire is not a real beast empire, but it's attached to all the Beast empires, just as you're going to see that same type of system attached to the End Time Empire with the Babylon and its four components that you need to understand it as in one of those is this economic system that is going to control all of the trade until Anti Christ destroys it at the midpoint of the last seven years. So as we understand that this is a migration that moves into Venice and Florence and controls the trade and starts to control some of the banking. And so the Medicis would be the most famous of this junior black nobility who are going to get control of Vatican banking for a period of time, and they're going to have nominees that they're trying to put in from their family as being a pope, and I think to actually get one as a pope, you have like the Borgia as part of the the black nobility of this junior nobility, but it's junior to an older bloodline of that region. And the Etruscans are the Scythians. They are the proto Romans, they are the proto Latins. They are the original people that the descendants of Jeffeth are going to go and marry amongst. And this is the bloodlines that begin with Romulus and Remus, who are the sons of Aris and or Mars in the Latin pantheon, same god, different name, it's the war god, and he produces Romulus and Remus and the hundred senator families all descend back to Romulus and Remus, and this is the senior black nobility, and they will produce Julius, Caesar, Augustus, and there's a couple other genss as well mixed in with the older black nobility, but they consider themselves superior to this other group that moves out of the Middle East in the Italian culture as we would know it today, and it's this senior black nobility that produces the royals and would also be producing many of the popes that are going to be elected. And understand, up until say one hundred and fifty years ago, the poor and the first two classes were not educated right, and weren't the priests or the ministers. They're always filled by the elite, the elm the giant descendants, and so they easily took control of the Roman Church through that whole process and Constantine coming to power, and the Roman Church becomes a changed church from the Jerusalem Church that's destroyed in seventy eighty and one would argue the seven Churches until you get this transition into power with Constantine, and he starts to intermix Mithraism into a Christianity to create the state sponsored religion. So you know the day that was honored in Zoroastrianism and Mythraism, because Mithraism is a branch out of Zoroastrianism. The religion of the Giants is Sunday. His birthdate is December twenty five. He is known as the great architect of the universe and many of the imagery of the black robes and things, just as you have that with the Albigensians and the Cathars in that branch religion of the same you know, religion of the Royales of Europe that they would take back to their original religion. You have different branches as they evolved, but there they consider it all the same religion. They had the same sort of black garbs, and they called the priests in Mythrism and Zoroastrianism fathers, just as priests are called father in the Roman Church when we're told only to call God father by Jesus. So you have a lot of this merging that's going on. And so he's a royale, he's of the black nobility bloodlines, and he's got control over the church and he makes changes to it and not saying that God wasn't necessarily using him in a way that would spread the word, because I think that's what happens. But I don't think we should look at Constantine as being a pure Christian force the way that he did some things like in changing the church, adding their rituals in it, bringing in some of the polytheist rituals and imagery. So they controlled through the black nobility, both at the top end for all the bishops and the priests and the elected popes, and then through the banking side through the junior nobility. So we would see more of a reflection of the junior merchants in the Committee of three hundred as part of the three hundred families controlling finance, but below the Council of thirty three families in the Thalamic tree trunk hierarchy loved thirteen families of the West, if that made some sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those are the tinkers that you were uh, that he was talking about earlier.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, nothing to you.
Speaker 3: Brought up soul and bigtus and uh uh Constantine and how he brought in mythricism and even going back to Acaton you mentioned earlier. Yeah, he was depicted as this elongated head giant and what was he known for that He was known as the heretic heretic pharaoh that changed their whole religious system and had them worshiping the Sun to Autun.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah they raised uh, yeah, they raised Auton over Aman. And then you see the imagery adopted out of Egypt for Mary and the baby Jesus. That is the image Egyptian image of the female goddess I don't want a name, consort of Osiris and Horace. And in the Gnostic Freemasonry Bloodline organization, one of their allegories for the parent gods because the offspring gods that rule after the flood, which are part of the Osiris group and the Horrors group versus the raw and the parent gods, both of those are allegories for the original head of the pantheon. It's like Satan that sits above the seven and he sits above the Council of Gods and whatever consort he would have had in that belief system from before, because the matriarchy is actually higher in that Gnostic system than the patriarch. And in the true levels they honor the war goddess and fertility goddess and Queen of Heaven more than they do the patriarchal God. We see this in a gnosticism with Sophia and with this nebulous life force that creates the twelve archons of Gnosticism. So this imagery is the same imagery that we have depicting Jesus and Mary, and they've read is married to a mother goddess type aspect, and the same queen of Heaven as a Mother of God imagery. So we see all sorts of things that have creeped in. And I have to tell you that the Jerusalem Church, and I know you're aware of this, in the Seven Churches were more akin to Judaism in terms of how they worshiped and honored God than Christianity is today through the Roman Church. But we have to say is just as God used Cyrus, he can use anybody he wants to promote things. And what did happen through the church is the Bible, even though it's done through an absolutely controlled way where it wasn't ever people are educated to read it. And then for you know, up until the sixties, Mass was only done in Latin, right, most people didn't speak Latin except for who the educated elite of the West. It still got the Gospel out there, and it created Christians, even though they may have been misled by a lot of the flock leaders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welly, before we go. I know we've been tied up for two hours. We had so many technical difficulties. And I appreciate you suffering through and pushing through and getting this done for me. But I don't want to take up all your time today. But before I leave, this is something that's been itching at me and I wanted to ask you about it, and I was kind of waiting towards the end. But the Caucasus Mountains area and the Black Sea, as far as my knowledge, that's where you get a lot of like your Scythian stuff because that's northern. But you hear all these stories about Medea and she was, you know, the if you want to look at like a matriarch, that's kind of what it was. That she was this high priestess and she was depicted as red hair, had all this sorcery and stuff, and you hear tales and history about the Scynthian women would ride down on the horses and poison the men and paralyze them and do all this kind of sorcery type stuff. And some people even theorize that Medea is the woman in scarlet on the beast in Revelations. You know, she's the horror of Babylon and in her cup as many pornea and all the sexual stuff tied to her. I didn't know if this ties in if she was of this dragon court or lineage in your research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so in all of the different patheons, you have the queen of heaven, and so Lilof is a queen of heaven. Inana is a queen of heaven, and that consort of Bail is a queen of heaven. Astroth, consort of l before the flood, is a queen of heaven. The chief of the pantheon and the allegory for the parent, the true one at the top that would counterfeit God's Holy Trinity, are known as the queen of Heaven, and that's a title that is used by Sophia as well. And Sophia is depicted and these queen of heavens are depicted as the woman in Revelation seventeen is. But that's a usurping rights, that is that woman represents. As we take it back to the old Testament Israel and Judah is called a woman and as part of the bride that will be reconciled as part of the bride time for the supper of the Lamb. So and it produces the tribes. And when you read Relation twelve, you understand that that is the time at the abomination where Judea flees, right, that's coincides with the timetable. So the woman that is described in the old records is more akin to the one that rides the beast. But they try and may change everything into an angel of light, so to speak, and usurp the sign in Revelation twelve for that imagery. Just as Mary is depicted as the same way, all the queens of heaven are now depicted in that kind of way. And that the woman is the woman of Babylon, the source religion, the mother of Harlot's as she's described in Revelation seventeen. And so it's the chief, original matriarchal god that rides the beast of empires with the daughters of the Babylon. But it's the original one that's coming back for the end time. So media would be equivalent and probably the same as Sibiling and the Sibiling prophecies and comes both come with oracle capabilities and profit capability. And this is the woman that would also be associated in the templar understanding of the Woman of Babylon as well. That is this universal religion that they want to bring about in the end time. All we're seeing throughout the different cultures are the same descriptions of the same root mother religion and the one that was in charge of that as the fertility fertility goddess. So that's the old religion that's coming back, and it's going to be presented in these different images to the different cultures around the world with that type of apparition. So not only do we have Mary apparitions, we have like apparitions of of Hera and hathor in in Africa, and we have the Black Madonna and other ones that are associated with Mary, and there's more and more and more of these type of apparitions Inana has been said to be appearing in Middle East and Eastern areas. So it's just playing to the various modern cultures of their history that's going to be trying to bring that back into that universe, that universal religion of the end time. So when I look at the mother, the woman that's in Revelation seventeen, this is that core original religion that crosses the flood, and we see it rises Zoroastrianism in Persia with the black haired Aryans and the Alkhemea dynasty, and the Persians actually make Zoroastrianism as a state sponsored religion a few hundred years before Constantine does his, and he uses that sort of image I'd say more than two hundred years, let's say more like four hundred years or so to get the history right on that, And so he's modeling the same type of political maneuver, and that Zoroastrianism has as their chief god Mitra in Indo Aryan Mitr, and it means a covenant or a bonding or a friendship, just as his incarnation is understood as Lord Matreya, and just as Baffomet, the god that the templars worshiped, means Father Mitra, which is an allegory for Azazel, because that's the one who they truly take their knowledge back to and that they were honoring. And Lord Matreya is an incarnation of Mitra that comes back at the end of an age and is very much akin to Shiva, a destroyer god, because the stories are the same. And understand that one branch of the dark haired Arians settled in Persia, the other one settled in the Indus Valley, which is why you have the same Hindu type of gods that are used in a lot of treaties in the Mesopotamia region Syrian regions with the Hittites, because they were celebrating the same religion, just slightly different spelling to the names between Evastan Indo Aryanism and Sanscript Indo Aryan that goes back to the original Pi proto Indo Arain or Proto Indo European language. The spellings are so very close, it's just amazing when you get into it. And so this Mitra comes back as a destroyer god, has an incarnation at the end of an age and then recreates the world for their offspring that they're going to somehow take with them into the New Age. So when we look at Mitra that's talked about in terms of Lord Matraya with gnosticism and the externalization of the hierarchy that introduces the age of Lord Matreya as the new age beliefs, and the Gnostics believe that started in twenty twenty five. We should be aware of some of this imagery because this is not what Jesus does. Jesus is not an incarnation. An incarnation is where a god, let's say, like Vishnu, the avatar takes an avatara like Buddha, who already has a body, soul, and a spirit in that Eukatian and then joins within that to give that individual more power and wisdom and in this station and creates a religion. It's similar, but it's more symbiotic, we think, at least that's what the occult says, but very much similar and more powerful than what a demonic possession, because this is a full fledge fallen angel. And so when we look at this avatar avatar effect, we see Satan doing this with Judas at the time of the crucifixion to have enough courage to go through he enters into Judas. We also know Anti Christ is going to receive all of its power from the Dragon and from Satan in the end time, whether or not that's two different angels, or the dragon is referring to the antime empire, or both Satan's involves how some way, and maybe Isazel is because Zazel's in the pit prison, then somehow is associated with Anti Christ is the one who comes up out of the pit prison in time to kill the two Witnesses and to become the eighth empires. So all of this is coming together, and we're going to be sold this Christ's consciousness aspect as part of the great apostasy that's going to be coming to have Babylon become the universal religion. That's where part of the tribulation comes from for the Saints, is that people are going to say no, and there's going to be two tribulations, one by Anti Christ, but before that it's the Babylon tribulation. And she's the one who has the blood of all the saints on her throughout history, so we know it's that same religion as we follow that allegory then back into prehistory and the Beast empires and that it is the Ten Kings who in that hour of trial, in that hour that the two Witnesses are killed in that hour just before Babylon is destroyed within an hour, the hour of the ten Kings hand their power over to Anti Christ. That Anti Christ will destroy Babylon, and you get the last three and a half years rolling forward from there. So we need to understand the intricacies of what's going to come about in this great apostasy or falling away. Jesus describes that in Matthew twenty four ten, after the affliction Greek Philippites or tribulation where the saints are going to be killed for the testimony of Jesus as part of the First Fruits and the First Fruit resurrection, they're offended. That's really poor language in modern knowledge because nobody what has been offended me, Well, that's scandalidzio, and it means to entice, descind apostasy, falling away. So now if you overlay two Thessalonians two onto that, you get perfect chronology of what's happening before the shoeing and the the shoeing and the revealing of the anti Christ. As you put those two words together in the original Greek, it means showing who he is without any shadow of a doubt, like he raises himself to be the true Anti Christ of no doubt for what he does, which is crowning himself in the temple at the abomination so we need to be aware of these these of these parts of history as we're being educated with it through the elite controlling still the top two classes and brainwashing us with everything. We live in the sea of gentiles. We live in the sea of the world ruled over by the bloodlines. So all the entertainment, the religions, the media, the literature, every everything is controlled by them, and it always has been because they kept us uneducated for most of our history. So yeah, I think we should understand various aspects of these mother goddesses, but understand the commonalty and the same sourcing, and know the difference between an offspring god that rules after the flood, a parent god that rules before the flood, and then whoever sits above the Council of the Gods that they try and keep as secret as possible, which is why we don't get a lot of information on that. But it's going to be a male god and a female goddess, and then they're going to have some sort of original dragon Messiah type of figures. So I would think there would be something like that, like an orion, like an atlas, like others that you could name before the flood as well. Because nothing is new under the sun and what was will be again and so and the understanding of that that only brings grief and sorrow and Ezekiel thirty seven and I'll just finish on one aspect of what you're talking about with what the Affairs believe in their belief system is that the kings and queens were selected for tall stature. This is downstream because of the intermarriage and the palest of complexion.
Speaker 3: That's why he was chosen. He was head and shoulders than the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Israels wanted a king like the other kings giants, and he was the tallest and a great warrior amongst them. For the palace of complexion, redness and the red gold of their hair which is considered higher than the blonde in the hierarchy, and green and hazel eyes and of their framing faces. So I just think look to their faces and second for the blonde hair and blue eyed traits, and that they trace their blood aline in part back to the Dukes of Edom, the Horring, which were red hair giants as I define and take that back for people, and they were pale skin and skin as you take the name of Horring back to its meaning. And these are the dukes of syr and so they're going to Inemary with the Edomites sentence of esl and the word duke is the Hebrew word alaf. And this is as it is described a bloodline of kings and the Catholic Encyclopedia as the alopheme, now alaugh is sourced in a word that is elf, a sort of alf as it is transliterated in just as you have that as a transliteration that they take in as for the fairy aspect is in elf or Elvin. So the elopheme, the alviam, all the same sort of transliterations. And so these are the dukes. And also you have dukes. That's a very important part of the titles within the hierarchy of the royales, of the ruling royal families. I won't go into all of that, but it's all sort of transferred through into their legacy and they produce, you know, alaf, which could be chief for a ruler, but they used duke because it was part of their belief system for that translation. So again I don't necessarily disagree with the translation. I just find it uncomfortable that it's part of the royal sort of word nomenclature aspect to it, and that they these Whorem intermarried with not only Esau with a Holy Bama to create a hybrid race from a brother of Jacob or Israel, but also Elaphaz married Teama to create the Amalakite, the hybrid branch versus the Amalachem that are shown Predatum in Genesis sixteen. And they're the ones who are trying to destroy Israel when they come out of Egypt so that they can inherit that birthright with their own dragon. Messiah and the Az trace these twelve tribes as they list them coming out of Amilak and and Amilak and Aliphaz and Isa and a Holy Bama as intermarring back into the Kazite in metanis Btanic dynasty that they linked their lineage is back into and part of that connection to the gods of Samaria with Anu. So again we have this history in Genesis thirty six is outside the Table of Nations, and Horem are described as giants and Deuteronomy too, just as other tribes are listed there. And this is listed there because it's information we have to have to understand the old Testament and how this world works. But you have giant patriarchs there, and you're not going to have a giant patriarch listed in the Table of nations. These are the descendants of Noah. So we don't get the patriarch for the Anachem, which the Book of Joshua says is Arba. We don't get that in the Table of Nations. We don't, you know, we get these anachem giants that are showing up as they show up in number thirteen and also Deuteronomy IE and throughout the conquest of the land, but their origination, to the source of their understanding of Deuteronomy too is giants like the imine and the other giants. We also don't get the rough patriarch rapha, but we get the tribes showing up in the War of Giants and Genesis fourteen. And part of the tribes that's showing up in the land that Abraham's going to inherit, he's not in there. And we don't get the get nine of the twelve patriarchs for the Canaanites, the only patriarchs that don't have a patriarch or these nine. But yet you have Canaanite, Sidon and Heth. That's because those patriarchs are rafaying patriarchs that intermarried with sentence of Canaan or descendants of Heath or descendants of Sidon, and with females specifically, and they started their own tribes. But yet they're not considered the same level of a dynasty because it's not that female giant that's intermarring with an ennoble human line to start that dynasty, as with the Amalekites who go and live amongst the Amalachem in the Petra area after that, and they accept Genesis thirty six as part of their genealogical history in the diffair on Zieu family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's one of those things too, I tell people, you know, like you had mentioned earlier in the episode, Gary, you know, the genealogies can be boring and you can just kind of skim right over them, but they're there for a reason. And you know, I think it's pretty clear after our discussion today, because you know, believe it or not, whether it's allegory, physical, whatever, but you can't debate that this is what the belief system of the people is that there was two lines there was a seed war, and there was a reason why they kept these genealogies and separated themselves from these people. I think it all goes back to even Jesus's parable or the wheat and the tears.
Speaker 1: It does, it does, I think. And what's important about the Genesis six ones and the right reason why they include that that is part of their matriarchal fairy allegory through Tinda in this case and the Amalekites and also a holy Mama that's just again just fits perfectly in how they sion and noble things and the term, you know, transliterating Elvin l fairy is just they're just so creative in how they do these things through you know, lf And I would also point people to Psalms twenty one, eight through ten if you don't think that there's a separate seed line. We could go right from a seed line of the serpent seed and the serpent's route. We could talk about the branch of the terrible ones in Isaiah twenty five that are talked about in Ezekiel thirty two. But the most clear is not only the branch in Isaiah twenty five of these terrible ones that are killed on a mountain in the end time matches up perfectly with Psalms twenty one eight through ten, and in that passage just talking about a time of God's anger and wrath. Okay, this is the year of the Lord's wrath and year of recompense for the sake of Israel. And in that time he's going to devour by fire. So again another end time connection to the type of the disaster. He's going to consume with fire, devour with fire their fruit and destroy them from the earth and their seed from the children of men. I can't think of a better smoking gun passage other than in Deuteronomy two forty three, where they're going to mix their seed with humankind in the end time. Again that but this one is just so clear that they're talking about two different seed races, and so does the tears.
Speaker 3: It goes back to what you just said earlier to Gary, you know, nothing news under the sun corn to Solomon, And as it was in the Day's of no so it shall be in the coming of the summer the son of Man. So I mean, history repeats itself, and I think you know, he lays it out like that just because for that fact, that way we can be good Bereans and read the histories and see how these things play out, because it's it's almost circular.
Speaker 1: It is, and I think that's what Ecclesiastics is telling us, and I think that's why we get this sort of long history to understand that. You know, even as you look at two Peter three, that there may have been a destruction by fire in the beginning between Genesis one one to two, because that was what was reserved for the end time. And now all of a sudden you get thinking, well, maybe they had the technology destroy the earth by fire, and God had the flood come because that fire destruction is reserved for the end time. So if they did have an anti Christ figure, and we get accounts of Atlantis and the ten Kings trying to take universal control, and the flood comes partly from the violence from the giants, and also the technology shook off that perverts and corrupts everything in the flesh and on the earth, And so this seems to be an intercession and a destruction to start anew, but not by fire because that's reserved for the end time. But Jesus will step in so not all flesh is stopped at the end time, and so it seems to be that there is this cycle. There may have been something between Genesis one, one and two. I know that's a bit speculative, but you can make a good biblical argument that there's a gap there with how you translate things and passages throughout the Bible. You have this apocalypse by water that's connected to the apocalypse by fire in Jesus's account in the days of Noah in law, the same type of crimes that were done at Sodom that were done before the flood, and it's like a transition allegory from just okay, here we have the flood story, but now Luke puts in Sodom and the flood story as a transitional one to connect us is going to be like that again in the end time, which is why Saudum and Gomora is use for an allegory of destruction in the end time as well. So I think we should understand that there's this cycle and all of these beast empires that come after the flood, they're trying to put an anti Christ on the throne, and only one is ordained to do so, and I think that's who Michael prevents, not from the Empire, from coming but from Antichrist taking power, as it's talked about in the Book of as he's talked about in the Book of Daniel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Gary Man, thank you so much for coming on and just blowing our minds again. And like I said, i'd read that, I'd read your book, I had listened to that audiobook on this guy, so I definitely wanted to have you be the bridge gap and see what rhymes and what doesn't. So I really appreciate you time. Before we go, Gary, just let heybody know if they don't know where to find you, like your websites books, where can they best find your content in your books?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the best place to do that, the fastest and easiest way is to go to my website, the Genesis sixth conspiracy dot com. That's Genesis sixth, number six conspiracy dot com. On the website, I have a generous excerpt of all ninety eighth chapters of book one, all eighty four chapters of book two. There's a buy now page and buy from author, So if you wanted to get a sign copy for me, you can go there. And if you're in the US, there's a US page for you to go to. If you're in Canada, there's a Canadian page I live in Canada, and if anywhere else in the world, there's an international page to go to to get a signed copy. If you wanted to link over to Barnesannoble dot com or Amazon dot com Amazon dot com, you can from any of the by pages and the front page of the website, and you can buy a printed copy from them as well, And it's also available on most online bookstores, but the fastest easiest way to get there is through my website and then directly over to the book on Amazon if that's where you wanted to go, and the Kindle version. You have direct links to the by page for the Kindle version for both from the buy now page as well, and also direct links from the audible version over to the audible page on Amazon for both books as well. And if you're wanting to buy multiple books for me on buy one, that's for book one, so there's discounts if you buy more than one book, so starting at two, there's a discount and it goes up from there, same with by page two for book two, and if you wanted to buy one at each or mixed quantities of that, then you would go to the buy three page and then you can mix and match the quantities as you like on that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Gary, Well once again, man, thank you. You are a deep well of knowledge and I look so forward to speaking with you because the conversations are always just amazing and you always blow my mind every single time, and that's what I'm here for. Man, I want my mind blown, and you can do that. I've jokingly said, I think it was the last time you were on I made a reference to the Late That They Live movie and I'd said, Gary's here to chew bubble gum and blow paradigms, and he's fresh out of the buble gum.
Speaker 1: Every time. No, I just try and present information and connect thoughts for people and help them better understand where we came from, what's going on today, and where we're going. And you don't continue your own research because you need to decide on your own what you believe, and as opposed to believing what other people have told you, fight for yourself because it's it's all important, and no decision in terms of what you believe is still a decision. So you should research and make your own decision. Amen.
Speaker 3: That's what I tell everybody, man, and that's why I'm going just the hero's journey, guys. And remember, hey, the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. So it starts your journey. Do your own researching for me on ding you guys. Until next time towards the high guys,