Speaker 1: And we're live. We're back with Day zero, Day one sixty three. I am Lindsay Sharman of roagways dot org. I am joined by Excube of XCB four twenty dot com, Corey Hughes of Cory Hughes dot org and Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com and Charliemacroaggressions dot io. How are you guys all doing today on this fine Sunday.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it has been fun to watch the reaction from the limpristed left to this decisive victory. And I have no, you know, particular energy towards the Donald or anything. He doesn't make me crazy like he does the rest of it. I think I dislike him more for his shitty landlord practices back in the eighties than I do for his politics. But to watch people shave their heads and break down again, which was totally predictable, it's worth the fucking advertisements I had to be subjected to for the last six months straight.
Speaker 4: So I don't really care how much people want to praise Trump or hold him on this. Put him on this pedestal, like his lawyer was, Roy Kohane. What's that about? What was happening partners.
Speaker 3: He was working with Rudy Giuliani too, who was deeply involved in nine to eleven. So, I mean, he's surrounded by shitheads and he's a shithead. And I'm no Trump apologist in any way. But but when you see MSNBC come out and say that, I mean, they're so delusional that they said that the Kamala Harris ran a perfect campaign, a perfect campaign with a straight fucking face. They said that, you put she she did she did.
Speaker 2: I mean she raised over a billion dollars and went twin to million and dance. Somehow, that's pretty perfect to me. That's that's the that's the American way. She did run a perfect campaign.
Speaker 3: They could have said she ran a good campaign, she ran an honors campaign. They said she ran a perfect campaign. You know it's but it's they have no they have no credibility at all. After this, we are we should be stomping on their graves. I read that ms NBC is up for sale mm hmm, brew Comcast. But but nobody wants it. What are you gonna do with this? What are you gonna unless you need a tax right off?
Speaker 2: I will say I will say this on a was it whoever? Because didn't somebody buy seeing in? Didn't it? It changed hands, didn't it? Discovery Discovery.
Speaker 3: There was a huge merger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What happened was one one part had it and then there was a big merger and the other part took over the merger, and then they were like, what do we do with this piece of ship? Yeah, so M plus was was coming out too, So it was really like a bad planning on their part. But of course that's that's CNN that. When they're not lighting two hundred and fifty million dollars on fire in three weeks for CNN Plus, they're they're watching their producers get arrested on pedophilia charges and trying to lure underage children across state lines to have sex with them. There's multiple producers from CNN just got convicted. The other one is still running through the court system, but he'll go to prison as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Well, here's what I can tell. I can tell that they whenever they merge whoever took over the majority of it, they were like, man, we got to get some different voices up here, because you know, they pretty much clean hals so it's st altered. Don Lamb and uh, hell all the all those old Anderson Cooper pretty much. Yeah, everybody else is pretty much gone. And they brought in some some people who.
Speaker 4: Well, he's the CIA contact, he's got a he's there forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that tend to think a little bit more rationally about the world. And of course when they put them up there on the because I guess they had debate shows, they put like one rational person against six crazy people. I mean that's what that's what it usually is. I mean it's just like it's like Scott Jennings against five crazy people, and there's a there's a black guy who he he just went up there and he's like, look, he's like. One of the things is is that as a parent, there were uh, they were kind of not feeling boys who were pretending to be girls. It's like, don't say boys has transphobia. I would not listen to that slur. I was like, boys is a slur.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump skull fucked them and broke their minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're genuinely confused about what happened to like they literally can't understand it, and so they're making up all of these things that are just like spiraling out of control. They're like, who was it some supposed Republican was saying to the girls on the view, who are supposedly so joyful and happy, they're supposed to miserable. They were saying to them, like, look in this one county, it's like ninety percent Latino, seventy six percent or whatever went for Trump. And there's a reason they're all like because they're misogynists. Because they're misogyness, We.
Speaker 3: Got it got They're stupid, they don't know any better. They're they're they're they're misogynists, they're racists against themselves, they're self haters. I mean, it's there's, it's every other excuse except that you ran a shitty candidate who's dumbe want it couldn't on her feet, who refused to do long form interviews because she's too fucking stupid to hold a conversation for that long. You you installed her on the back of a decrepit old man who shipped his pants with Pope, and you expect us to take this seriously. You fall, You have false joy. You rented every celebrity you could get your hand. You had no economic plan, you had no enthusiasm, you gave up campaigning, What did you think was gonna happen? Like, what did you actually think was gonna happen? That she was just gonna spontaneously become the president because of your feelings?
Speaker 2: Yiss Yeah, good Fields, Yeah, good Fields.
Speaker 4: Now this, this fucking world was built by racist, sexist, homophobic, fucking type A personality Mails and I don't think I would have it any other way.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, the Cecil Road round Table, they just they happen to also be predatory, homosexual, multi billionaire, psychopathic globalist scumbags. Yeah, it's run by the worst type of people. They step into positions of power. Say what you want about Trump, He's got presence. You know, he stands up there, You recognize him. He's not intimidated, he's got confidence. Using Kamala Harris was was unenthusiastic, uninspiring, crazy, stupid, drunk on Benzo's had no had literally did not think anything through to the point where these are softball questions. There anything you do differently from the you know as your predecessor Joe, But no, there's there's nothing that comes to mind because there's nothing going on, and that the hamster on the wheel is asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and then when when Trump went on Rogan, he actually did you know, give him credit for this? He actually just say that he made some mistakes with the people a d P.
Speaker 3: I was probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which was like, uh, seemingly obvious movement, a brilliant one he missed.
Speaker 3: He missed a great opportunity to get all I'm on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Though, Dude, I'm tripping out that he has Joel Salatin or whatever as his fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, the agricultures sorry, agricultural guy.
Speaker 1: So like, that's crazy about it. Shouldn't have fucking loved this ship, like two fucking years ago. They might have loved this ship, and instead they're like, bro good, Oh my god, dude, it's that guy, the guy that wants to save your life from toxic food. Motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: But they're It's brilliant though in a sense too, because they will they will fight against anything he proposes. So if he proposes through RFK, Joel Salatin or or whoever to improve the quality of the foods, you can guarantee that they're going to be against it, which is hilarious because if you're against healthy foods, Then what does that really say about you? And of course when you take a look at them, you understand they're they're most definitely against healthy foods.
Speaker 1: That's what Johnny keeps mocking whenever they're like that Trump one there, He's like, dude, you don't have to be this afraid of like eating some peas and vegetables. In the future, it's gonna be okay, because that is like the biggest shift or whatever that I've seen, is that that Thomas Massey guy and Jules Allaton and RFK together and who knows, it could just be a brilliant move to trick people into thinking he might be a person to vote for. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It worked. He is.
Speaker 1: He is a good business man. Like there he goes.
Speaker 3: Seldom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. But I mean this, the more I looked at it, I was like, there's no way in hell that Kamala is gonna be able to win. And there's just too many eyes for the steel now the new the new ship right now was that Trump stled okay via the starlink, via the starlink with.
Speaker 3: This internet access, like let let him, let let let him, let him bring lawsuits against him like they did him, you know, but they.
Speaker 1: Have them became conspiracy theorists, which they again were taught to hate and to cry and like talk shit about, and now they are but they're.
Speaker 5: Not even good at it. They can't even make a good conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Well, here's what I wonder. How much of the establishment can Trump actually take over and convert to a new establishment? Is that even I think? Is it possible? For some reason, I feel like it is. I feel like there's enough momentum with him and enough people who are looking at him like he's fucking Jesus that he can kind of command people to do things like I would.
Speaker 1: Look at the So this is the way I was breaking it down the other night, is that this is like old money versus new money, And like I don't know for sure, but that's what I would call the factions. It seems like there's factions in the ruling class, and old money versus new money is an old fucking battle line.
Speaker 3: To be drawn.
Speaker 1: And the new money people are all the tech bros. And Elon Musk is what doesn't matter if he's also CIA or whatever the fuck. It's it's like a different power dynamic and it's a different group of people, and they actually do have seemingly control enough that in seventy two hours since Trump was declared the elector, like all these world laters are just like bowing down and all the like the whois have been called off and the fucking like Hamas is like, no, we're good. Like what the shit.
Speaker 4: Changed on a global scale when he got elected?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It's kind of shocking. Wow, you know, that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought he would when because I'm like, I think this whole fucking shift in power is like beyond whatever we thought was in control of the US government.
Speaker 4: And depending on who he puts in certain positions, like who he puts in charge of the CIA, I mean, he could directly take over our assassination complex that we've had for.
Speaker 3: I'd be happy with addition by subtraction, I'd be happy with him closing the Department of Education and a bunch of these big departments. I'd be happy with him closing the Federal Reserve, which will never happen because he would literally blow up in his Trump forced one.
Speaker 4: Well, there's some talk this week about whether or not he can fire Jerome Powell or not.
Speaker 3: So Jerome Powell is of the opinion he cannot be fired.
Speaker 4: It looks like he might be wrong. Looks like he might be wrong.
Speaker 3: You could be pushed in from a bus.
Speaker 1: What if he actually ended the FED? If it would just shift to the technocracy again, it would shift to like CBC or ideals. Oh yeah, but like but like that's still a massive shift and it would be amazing to see.
Speaker 4: Well, things that we thought were institutions, like roe versus Wade got overturned. And honestly, even I didn't think that that would ever happen, just because of you know, straight politics. But it seems as though we might be moving into a different era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are tripping out because I guess I think it was Millennia walked out to the Age of Aquarius song.
Speaker 5: People are like Esus a Satan. The Age of Aquaries is here. These are the Satans.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, so interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't gonna lie the conspiracy community community's almost fucking looney too. I'm just gonna be honest with you, like like like we yeah we are, I ain't gonna say we, but like as a community as a whole, were losing all right, Well, I mean like we can't go out and just talk to the masses because you get out there and you start saying, some of this ship and are just looking at you like, doll, what's that got to do with me going to work tomorrow and trying to get my kids and some clothes? You know what I'm saying, Like, like we just like we get so far.
Speaker 3: Out there first, we gotta you appeal to those people by talking to them about why their money is worthless mm hmm. You know, why why are you paying so much more for this than that? Like that's something they can that. That's yeah, that's change.
Speaker 2: That's change.
Speaker 3: They can they can understand that. And you could say, well, you understand that the company that you know that, the bank that prints it is in a government bank after all, it just sounds like one. It's actually a private bank owned by a bunch of other private banks, and they make a bunch of money. They're gonna make a trillion dollars next year off the interest on our debt. And you go, well, don't I don't know anything about That's not conspiracy theory. That's conspiracy analysis. That's take a look at what the federal reserve is. You can analyze that, and you can you could so so like for sure we can scare people off if we go straight into like you know, cheopacabres and stuff like that. But if you tease them up with some Federal Reserve lube, get them kind of going that way, talk about how why their money isn't worth anything, that's something they can relate to. It's something that will piss them off and make them sort of like interested in it. I remember finding out about that, and like you know, the Mike Maloney money videos that were out like fifteen twenty years ago. They're fantastic finding out about like how money is made and how it's created. Everything, Like that's a conspiracy theory and of itself. It's not like ghosts and bigfoot and shit, but everybody is diabolical actually way worse. Where people have been fucked by the Federal Reserve and by bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's provable, you know, you can't prove anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's provable.
Speaker 2: I mean nine.
Speaker 1: Eleven too, and people still want except that that's that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the nine eleven. Man, It's just it's not gonna work. Like like we we just got to move the stuff that may work. You know what I'm saying, We gotta get back into the minds of a regular, everyday person. Once you start getting nine to eleven Las Vegas shooting any of this ship, it's just like very complex.
Speaker 4: You know's just say it's the Jews and you're done.
Speaker 2: But you see, but folks don't believe that day. I mean, I'm just like people like people just they ain't gonna believe. I don't give a fuck man, they will not. You start saying that ship, They're gonna be like, Yep, you're crazy. You're crazy, just like them Lanes. You crazy, like the motherfuckers. I mean, that's what.
Speaker 1: They won't even believe that women voted for Trump. I mean they genuinely they believe that every woman who voted for Trump was forced to by an abusive husband. And now they're starting a movement to murder all of those husbands.
Speaker 2: To the poison them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guy, the good guys. That's hope and joy and compassion. That's joy. You see this fucking joy right here.
Speaker 1: Your husband, You're like, damn dude, yeah.
Speaker 3: Ssr. Eyes, vaccines, over educated, over caffeinated, underloved daddy didn't appreciate them. Nobody nobody's ever gonna marry them.
Speaker 2: Not mean some of them, but they saying that they're gonna take your husband that what are just saying that? Look up, look at this particular talks and that they use back in the day. I'm not telling you what to do with it, but you know, if you need to get out of your relationship. I mean there's literally a woman that was up there and said, hey, you know, if you're looking to get a divorce, now is a good time to do it. Or even if you look and I was just get one, I was like, are you supposed to be helping folks or I mean, is this a positive message?
Speaker 3: During the Kavanaugh hearings that I was supposed to believe all women and that if I didn't, I was a sexist.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but I know what they keep going back to, keep going back to the graber by the pussy, which I can agree with as long as you got consent. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: Pussy by some men, And yeah, the type of man they want to do it, actually he has lots of money.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you can can I ask a hypothetical question here? What is the allowable amount of revenge. Trump is allowed like it had to take as he moves back into office. Is it my point? Is it reasonable for him to have Egen Carroll arrested on fraud charges just fucking door kicked in and arrested, and all these judges, Latisha James, Fanny Willis, all these people that conspired behind his back to Jack Smith, Alexander majorcis.
Speaker 4: Split second you put all of that under the umbrella of election interference, It's fucking game on for everybody, so.
Speaker 3: That it is it a Rico case of election interference and make a Rico case and then put some some guy in some hopped up asshole in charge of like hearings, it goes after all these people, some guy from the trump some bulldog from the trumpetstry. I'm not advocating for this, by the way. I'm just asking because I can envision a scenario in which he just goes, you know what, these people tried to ruin me. They tried to literally tried to put me in prison when they weren't plotting to have me murdered. If I don't take care of this situation now, first of all, I'll have no credibility with anybody. And second of all, they'll get me. They'll eventually get me. So like, what do you do? He becomes the king who now has to deal with a bunch of people that are disloyal. Right, and in the old days, you know what they did they yeah, take them out back and hanged all of them, you know, off the back of the castle. So what does Trump do? What can you do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's the maximum that he can do without without them saying, see, he's a fucking authoritarian? Or are they gonna say that any Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Well, he'll he'll put the blame on the Department of Justice. He will put it off himself and those guys are handling it. I got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I wouldn't do any of it. I wouldn't do any of it. You know what I would legitimately do, make everybody lives better. Yeah, that's the biggest middle finger that you can do. Make sure that nobody the crazy happens to the o GBTQ. Make sure that the states they want their abortions, they get to keep their abortions. You know what I'm saying. You can just make just make this make ay, just make it ay. You just people look up, they wake up two years idea, They're like, fuck, man.
Speaker 3: You build the wall, shit is better? Do you finish the wall?
Speaker 2: Must definitely finish the wall.
Speaker 3: Do you deport everybody? Do you start a deportations twenty four seconds?
Speaker 2: You can't deport everybody, just deport the criminals only, and you know who the criminals are.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. It's a slippery It's a slippery slope, no matter the slippery slope, no matter who who you're dealing with, criminals or not. Everyone's a criminal when you suspect them of being in here illegally.
Speaker 2: So oh well, no, I'm talking man. We understand the ones that the difference.
Speaker 3: Between there's a difference between a little old lady that snuck across the border to have a better life and some dude with thirteen tattooed across his face.
Speaker 2: I get it, yeah, because I mean, I don't even know what what type of funds it would calls to the fucking report ten million, however, many million people who came across in the past three years, whether they say like ten million or something like that, does that have Uh?
Speaker 3: I think I think I heard number as high as eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm again, I don't know, so, I mean it's just like yeah, but I just just legitimately just make everything better. Folks wake up and they're like, you know what, I feel better about living, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But also the group of people that hate him so much that they're convinced that wives women couldn't possibly have voted for this unless like a gun was to their head. They won't care if their lives are better or worse or not, because right now they are literally enslaved all black people. I don't know if you knew this, xc but you're a slave now.
Speaker 3: Just you know the more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations you know again and they're like cry, I'm like, who what whosing you? It's still illegal. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: We don't have any safe places for any gay people anywhere. I'm like, dude, gay people voted.
Speaker 4: For well, we know bath Is, it's white women's rings.
Speaker 3: It's safe as hell.
Speaker 4: It's clearly clearly white women's fault.
Speaker 2: They did say it as white women because.
Speaker 3: Well, liberal over educated white women's fault.
Speaker 2: I mean I was no, no, no, no, this was not the reason Trump's ing is is because of white women.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh the non yeah yeah, or.
Speaker 4: We kept only we kept saying that, We kept saying that like it was you know, liberal white women who were destroying this country. But it turns out that like fifty one or fifty two percent of them actually voted for Trump, so pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was black women. I guess LGBTQ voters for the majority like didn't vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: And then I can't forget that black black black fote ain't but they just gonna vote Democratic until we're no longer exist. It's just it's just ain't how many black women's like ninety seven percent for Kamala and even like you heard all this arise in the black men, it was like eighty seven percent black men that voted Democratic. So it's just like because they've seen that commercial about they won't to get no pussy if they didn't vote, right, Like okay, we need like that.
Speaker 1: Then from their women, like let's likeas they're allegedly.
Speaker 2: No no, because black men get chastised if they do anything inter racially. So if a black man starts dating a white woman, you get chastised. But if a black woman dates a white man. It's you go, girl, I'm trying to just figure this thing out. You know. That's how you go. Girl. Yeah, they're like, oh, we can do it too. I'm like, not often though, you see what I'm saying, Like, it's not often you can do that. You know what I'm saying. You kind of got gotta be like not ratchet. You know that's the premise there. But but but yeah, yeah, I mean black fights. I mean they still a democratic and uh, they'll continue to because they get they get promised something. I'm not sure what they get promised, but that their cities have been democratic forever and they're all so I'm just I'm just what is that?
Speaker 3: And and and my my point is like what is that gut?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Like at some point, like you've got Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, it's like we're doing another march. Great, you've been doing that for forty years. You are you going in a circle or or what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's the plan here, guys? Because if we're doing it over and over and over and over again and you're getting in, your quality of life is getting worse. I don't know, Maybe vote for the other slave master instead of the instead of the one wearing the D, vote for the one with the R. Ultimately it's not gonna matter. But but but if you allow Brandon Johnson in Chicago to decide that this city is gonna get involved in the grocery store business industry, they're gonna they're gonna open grocery stores. I mean, you know you you won't get that if you vote for a Republican. A Republican walk in and go, what the fuck are you talking about? This is crazy, You're stupid, This would never work. We're not doing any of this, so you know you'll get better results. But again, you're still gonna be voting for a slave master just as long as.
Speaker 2: We're and and a lot of it is it's just God, it's got to do with damn man. You just raise your key. Is better hot, damn man to see y'all have fuck man do better with him. I mean, it's just it's just bad man. And I know that it's you know, get it out in the mud, come from poverty, all this other ship. But damn dude, your whole life ain't got to be ship. And you can you can at least contribute just a little bit, you know, contribute a little bit, give them a little bit of morals, a moral or two, and.
Speaker 3: Just feel brothers were done with her. With Kamala though, because I kept seeing them get interviewed and they were just kind of like, you know, like'st bring anything to the table, Like she wasn't inspiring to them. And if it was that.
Speaker 2: It was suburban Negros, it was only no because because you've seen that Joe Budden and then we're talking about it, but still voting for Kamala. They're like, man, she ain't she won't gonna do shit for us, So I voted for her. I'm just like, it's like I sit there and I think about it, and I'm just like, you know, you got people say that they don't vote. You got people say, Okay, I'm gonna vote for Trump, which was very few black people, especially black women. And then you've got the black men that will sit there and they will say, I know that they haven't ever done ship for us, but I will remain loyal.
Speaker 3: That is a slave mentality.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but I mean, it's just it's that's unfathomable that that you would actually come out and say it online TV just.
Speaker 3: Like you you're on Jones Plantation if you're doing that, and maybe that.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't realize they said it. Maybe when they run back to tape, it's like, oh, Ship, did I just hear what I just said? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Listen, Yeah, that's listen to it again. Listen to yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me somebody that I know I ain't doing ship. And one of the was it, uh doctor Umar, which he's fucking insane. There's no doubt about that, doctor doctor Rumar. Oh, y'all know, no, when I pull him up, you don't know who he is. He's damn paying African bullshit that he's got fuck snow buddies and all this other ship. Hold on, you don't know who this is?
Speaker 3: An African?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I think that's what we are, like paying African or something. This this cat not anymore Lamar Johnson.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this guy is. This guy looks like he plays center for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh man fake, oh bud, it's ye oh. But he's all black all the time, you know what I'm saying, All black all the time. And he's out there banging on all the politicians because they don't get black for shit, which you shouldn't be giving them ship no way. You know what I'm saying, shouldn't be given nobody shit. You should be worried about other stuff besides what I can give.
Speaker 3: Away around waiting for a handout, wondering everything so bad in my life. I've just been sitting here waiting for handouts forever. Everything's so bad, and I wish things would get better, but I'm gonna still So why don't you get up and do something sitting around waiting for the government hand I mean, the welfare program exists as a control mechanism. The mice don't understand why the cheese is free. That's why they get caught in them out. This is the same game that's been run for a long time. And anybody that is still taking free government handouts and can't figure it out, well, guess what. You're the sucker in the game. It's all You're gonna never be anything more than where you are. It's by design. You've fallen into a trap. Either acknowledge it and get out, or you get what you deserve.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you can't recognize it and you choose ignorance, and you choose to not figure out. Well, I can't figure out why this fuck situation. I can't figure out why don't have any money as I'm buying cigarettes and buying twelve packs of pop. I can't figure out why. But well, I don't know. Maybe some personal responsibility, maybe get off the government dole, maybe do something or not. But if you know that I don't act, don't look for any fucking compassion from anybody else.
Speaker 2: Charlie, Godly, you got to get up and work. Man? Have you not seen these people get up? And this is black? Why it don't matter what it is? Man kind of people?
Speaker 3: Believe me, there's plenty of my people that don't want to get up and work either. For sure, no work.
Speaker 2: They don't want to work period. And but if I run across another video on TikTok or wherever talking about life shouldn't be like this, Man, I only got you got two days, but one day you got the You got to do your airs because you didn't have time to do it. I said, pussy, shut up, man, what are you talking about? Dade? They're like man, all four fathers didn't have to work like this, I said, Nigga, They starved to death too brain in the winter, but they starved to dance. Do you understand what you're saying? Man, my god? But when I create this time machine, but I'm picking folk up and I'm dropping them back off. I'm putting them into sixteen hundreds. Okay, I'm gonna put I'm gonna put them right in sixteen hundreds. And I say, hey, I'm gonna leave you there for three weeks. Okay, three weeks. Figure it out, Nigga. They ain't nobody gonna help you. They ain't gonna break you off, no bread. The King ain't gonna send nobody down there to check on you. He ain't gonna give you. You know, section eight, You ain't getting shit. You ain't getting a debit card or nothing, because ain't no debit card again, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's like this is the dumbest thing in where it's like, man, I got to get up and work and there's more to life than this. Not really stand and can reproduced. You know what I'm saying is that you reproduce. Some of us don't reproduce, which is you know, your choice or whatever. But that's it. They really ain't much else. Okay, I mean to be honest. You know what I'm saying. This ain't just something I just hang out all day and just enjoyed myself, you know what I'm saying. And people and people look at these celebrities and stuff, and they're like, oh man, they get to enjoy themselves. But do you know the rigorous stuff that they have to go through.
Speaker 3: To make that money, The parties they have to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they got to get their butt hole fucked for that money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying right exactly now.
Speaker 2: Now, now you've got to be appreciative of Diddy because he was making sure that you're gonna be loved up. He said, ain't gonna be nothing.
Speaker 3: Dry around here, doll.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, healthy an expert. Yeah, but hey, but they got to set. They got to sell their whole soul for that money. You know what I'm saying. Ain't no telling what type of crazy ship they got to do for that dust? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, it actually is real too. Like you do a movie or something, you get that money, you might never do one again. You might never do another show or whatever. Like the income isn't steady. I mean you kind of.
Speaker 2: It's like this is true, this is true. It's like, man, hey, but this might be my big break. You know what I'm saying, Just don't work out of them. Have to go back to what I was doing before, you know, sucking dick and take it in an ass. It's like, damn, that's a bad life. So even they got to work, you know what I'm saying, they wake up the next morning they're like, fuck, got to go over there and get beat down again. This Oh man, it's some tough stuff. But man, we just we're pathetic, we're lazy, and funks are like, man, bring man fashion jobs back for what? Man? Fuck the man Faction job. You gonna get a nigg in there? How you gonna get somebody in there?
Speaker 3: Scot We're gonna be in charge of the robots.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They can't even work when they're having any sort of emotional Like how many people called out of work this week for like a emotion?
Speaker 5: Work like this?
Speaker 1: Like are you kidding me? Like you just go, you just go, and you just don't cry while you're there. It's pretty easy, actually, you know what, else, it'll get your mind off of these delusions. That you've been working on for so long. Maybe you'll have some reality come through. It could help, It could really help you.
Speaker 2: Guys. Just go to it. And look, I don't think I don't think it was liberal women men. It was mostly liberal women, okay, because they woke up the next day and they just knew that it's over for their bodily autonomy. They were gonna have to get that red dress with that bonnet and.
Speaker 3: They were going to them up dress.
Speaker 2: Did you see on Twitter at Target? At Target? Target?
Speaker 3: It's on Target on Twitter, but it was about Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only sizes they are like double X.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was fucked up that the only issue, the only issue that they had this this election cycle, was abortion. And it was funny because I don't think it turned out that way on purpose. I don't think that it was that was planned. I think it was kind of a bunch of hot potato issues and they ran out of issues and that was the only thing left, and so they had no choice but to go with it.
Speaker 3: And what a stupid issue too. Nobody's taken away your precious abortions. They just made it a states right issue and the end of discussion.
Speaker 1: And don't be a whore having a miscarriage. And there's no state where a doctor resisted treating a woman because she was pregnant or whatever, like, none of the imagine they believe it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen, when you don't have facts, you have feelings.
Speaker 3: They feel that those are facts. So they feel that that's the truth because they want it to be the truth. They want Donald Trump to be ordering women into into camps, and they want that that that that vision of him. If you were to tell them he says, look, none of this is true. They don't want they're not going. It's not like a relief. It's all urine on it too. Yeah, so if they're broken, they're mentally broken. They fantasy.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. There was a woman who was up on the air and she said, yeah, my twelve year old daughter came up to me and she was starting to tear up and she said, mom, now that Trump saying if I get raped, I won't be able to get an abortion. I'm like, dude, what At twelve? I was like, I'm like, well, I'm like, that's see it for him, okay, Like like for for your kyid, that's see it okay, Like it's over for them. For like the celebrities when they turn their kids trains, that's it for them. Okay, they're three, Okay, there, they'll be no longer in any type of uh, any type of good things come from them. As far as them projecting anything to siety, it's six.
Speaker 3: Times more likely to wind up killing themselves, three times more likely to wind up in jail.
Speaker 1: Child like these women. There's videos of women like literally talking to their toddlers and they're like, I'm so sorry, honey, I'm so sorry trumpet Kamala didn't win. I'm like, why the fuck does your kid even know the words Kamala or Trump? You fucking psycho? What the fuck is wrong with you? Dude? Like these are the people transing their children. It's the same exact energy. If you're telling your kid anything about politics, they're a fucking kid.
Speaker 5: Let them be a kid.
Speaker 1: Is insane, You're insane.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. And dude, the liberal dads, oh my god, they're out here singing from the rooftop for their for their daughters to be able to abort their future grandchildren. They're like, oh my god, my daughter won't be able to be aboard my future grandchild.
Speaker 3: I'm like, your failure, this.
Speaker 2: Is this is something you won't like, this is what you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind I feel bad for these people because they've been baited and switched. The party transformed around them, whether they were along for the ride or not, and so a lot of them haven't figured that out yet and so they just find them. They probably find themselves cheering for things they don't quite get why they're cheering for them pretty much just yeah, and they're low IQ voters too, So, I mean.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party has gone off the rails in the last twenty years, and a lot of people didn't get off at the last stop. They just stayed on the crazy train. And like maybe they weren't crazy to begin with. I was more liberal, I mean I was more like libertarian, I suppose, but like my I have my friends, you know, never voted for Republicans. But they were all normal, decent they were like that what the left used to be, right. I don't want to I don't want this. I don't want that, you know, but it's been hijacked. I woke leftists, Marxists, lunatics, crazy people that that that are stuck in a bubble in either New York or DC or LA and they are sniffing their own farts and they have no view of reality outside of that.
Speaker 1: It's literally that's why they can't understand it. I was like, you could, you could just go ask someone, hey, why'd you vote for Trump? But they can't, Like they won't, they don't. I don't even know if they think those people exist. Actually, like they're just so cut off from reality. Now they're doing this thing too where they're like, I'm gonna wear a blue bracelet and that means I'm safe for you to talk to I'm like, who is you? Who are the people who are safe to talk to you?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not safe to talk to you.
Speaker 3: We can put a little arm band on you too while we're at it.
Speaker 1: They're like self putting on the yellow stars or whatever, like this is weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cattle are branding themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they weren't a blue bracelet, they took every days. Okay, they took every days, all right, unauthorized days. What are we up to now? About eight? We eight? Now? Then they make it this year.
Speaker 3: Once you get nine, your tenth is free. If you have the punch card.
Speaker 1: Well, they're like you don't know what it's like. I have friends who are waking up today and they just don't feel safe anymore. You don't know what that's like. I'm like, uh, I like ninety percent of humans don't generally feel safe. I don't know, Like, did you not know that people don't feel safe in general?
Speaker 4: Here's here's a question. Do you think that do you think Trump's administration would actually go after Fauci? Because this name hasn't really come up and come up in the conversations, but everyone kind of assumes that he's going to go after Letitia James and all the people shadows.
Speaker 2: Fauci's in the shadows with Burk's and the Rays. Robert Redfield, but I love a Robert Redfield right now because he's damn he's acting like he was never even involved in.
Speaker 4: He gotta walk a tight rope, man. He was like, he's playing both sides.
Speaker 3: Oh, those guys would be in handcuffs fifteen minutes after I was inaugurated. I honestly, they'd be separated down at the police station in different rooms, being interrogated about their roles in these crimes. That would immediately bring those guys in Crystal what's that crystal point.
Speaker 1: No, JFK energy and stuff. But like they're still pro vaccines. It's not like anti vaccine, but there's some at least.
Speaker 4: Anti Well, you have some conflicting views between Musk and RFK and some of the other people that Trump is surrounding himself with, So he does have a variety of opinions around him. Elon Musk is a fucking climate change guy, isn't he? And everyone else knows it's stupid. I think he is. That's why he owns a goddamn electric car company.
Speaker 1: Imagine thinking you're a genius and then believing in climate change.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, look but all of us have our pitfalls. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm probably trying to figure out how he can. Well, I was gonna say, more money, make more money through way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: None of them are are saviors. That's the other thing. When they're like Trump's a convicted felon, I'm like, well all of them should be. I mean, that's your determining.
Speaker 4: He's only a convicted He's not a convicted fella yet because technically sentencing hasn't been handed down, and that case is going to get chucked before it gets sentenced. So he's not a convicted felon.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, but it was he got failing needs for conducting business. It's kind of like, it's kind of like Adam's damn getting him getting damn wrangled up in court because he damn got a hotel room and a fucking a ham and cheese sandwich.
Speaker 4: They are they are fucking that guy, like those charges are so bogus, it's unbelievable. Literally, he got a fucking he got a flight and and a sandwich. Not even fucking around. He got a flight in the sandwich And that's what they're getting them on now.
Speaker 1: The left just they're just like, oh yeah, he's a racist black man whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah he shoot yeah yeah Adams. Yeah, he's shooting in the bird too. He said, man, fuck your damn David Cars and taking that ship too. But he's just he's just gonna hey, He's like, look, my dead, my death is seen to come. Okay, my dad is seen to come.
Speaker 3: Try to get on Trump's side.
Speaker 2: Yeah before I go, trust me on this, I will take as many you motherfuckers with me as I can. Okay, believe you me. I will not die alone here Okay, so I just say you die alone. That said, I'll be damn, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand guys like him who are willing to take a job, but you know that he is under somebody's thumb. It just doesn't. I don't know what kind of person you gotta be to take a gig like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they hit him with that. They also hit him with a he grabs he grabbed some poonini back there in about nineteen ninety three. Oh, the woman came out stations on this. He grabbed my he grabbed my pussy back.
Speaker 4: I see Trump implementing a statute of limitations for reporting someone grabbed your pussy.
Speaker 3: That would be, that would be, that would be day one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we need to find any woman who's ever known him and then find the ones that are susceptible the bribery, and then.
Speaker 2: There we go. Yeah. Yeah, well, because of course they had that one that they tried to put like two weeks before the election. Oh yeah, he groped me back in nineteen ninety two. It's like, ma'am, yeah, really just I just now, you know, just got up the gumption to come out and say something.
Speaker 3: Great time, right, now, what have you been doing all this time? I'm thinking about it right now. Lisn't until the Kamala campaign offered me a million dollars that I decided to come forward.
Speaker 1: Suddenly I have a good memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: They also, this is my favorite lie I think they've told so far. They were like little boys on the playground or saying to little girls, your body my choice.
Speaker 5: Think about that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're fucking stupid. No child has ever said that to any other child period.
Speaker 2: Little boys think the girls got man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one near.
Speaker 2: It. Don't realize how.
Speaker 3: Dare all of you assume anybody's gender? True?
Speaker 1: Yeah, from you of all people.
Speaker 4: Come So, did you see Trump's list of what he's going to do.
Speaker 1: Twenty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to bring back the five dollar ARB's meal. I saw of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, but a restaurants are doing the fans food restaurants I have went back to that five and six dollars biggie bag meals and ship like that, because well, they're fucking losing customers.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure they shrink in their food.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, there's no doubt about that. Yeah, but they're they're losing customers. Because it's like, well, dam if I'm gonna spend fifteen dollars a year, I might as well go to a restaurant.
Speaker 3: They should have got to picture Trump on his McDonald's shift, you know, and like before he went in the store, they should have got a picture of him putting his hand on the Trump on the wall, on the McDonald's all the way he doesn't Israel, the way he fucking loves McDonald's so happy.
Speaker 4: Thomas Macie proposed that Trump banned dual citizens.
Speaker 3: Uh, he'd have to get rid of half of his cabinet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: If not all of them.
Speaker 1: Did he ban who?
Speaker 4: What I missed that Thomas said that Trump dan dual citizens. He didn't specifically say Israel, but he said dual citizens.
Speaker 2: That'd be impossible, It'd be almost impossible.
Speaker 3: We all know what they're talking about. Honduran Americans.
Speaker 4: Honduran dual citizens are fucking freaking out.
Speaker 3: We know about the Hondurans.
Speaker 1: I've just been glad too, because apparently there actually are people leaving the country. Like there there's videos and tiktoks of people who are like crying and getting on planes and flying away. And I'm like, dude, bye, do.
Speaker 3: You have residency? Because you see how it works. I don't even know if I should tell them, but they're not listening to this show. They'll they'll send you back. Yeah, ig nobody, nobody's illegal. Will wait until Italy sends you back on the ninety first day and sticks you with the bill for it.
Speaker 4: So can you sneak over the border to Mexico and just be illegal there or will they fucking find you in like.
Speaker 2: Ten they're sending Americans back right now? Yeah, yeah, right now. Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You have to have papers, and I mean, like, but you can get them easier than you can get them here.
Speaker 4: People neighbor.
Speaker 1: Well, people don't understand anything that. That's the hubris and like elitism of being an American at all for most of these, especially stupid people. They're like, well, I could move anywhere in the world. I'm leaving And you're like, well, actually, you can't go almost anywhere in the world. You want to like really work at it and hope that they fucking accept you, And yeah, you're stupid. No, you can't go making your tech talk video and crying on your plane ride to wherever you're going and you're miserable little vacation that could have probably been fun.
Speaker 3: Americans don't have passports. They're probably they probably don't have a passport. They probably figured that out when they got to the gate to check the flight.
Speaker 1: They just use some old footage of them getting on a plane and then them crying in the same outfit. I gotta make people think I'm sticking to my guns. They're also like pretending, oh, my, my parents who are legal, but like whatever, they're just scared they're gonna get deported. I'm like, no, they're not. Nobody who's legal has ever been scared of you. Fucking stop it, just stop it. That is not real. They're like, my they're asking me if I should walk around, if they should walk around with their passports on them, And I'm like, well, I mean, if that's your ID, yeah, you should actually walk around with that on you. When I lived abroad, I walked around with my passport as a copy on me at all times. So like, if you're here visiting, you should have your passport on you. If you're here and you don't have other idea, but you're legal somehow, you should probably have your passport on you. Are they stupid? Are your parents stupid?
Speaker 2: They sound sto Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: I'm just as sad as my parents are stupid, like I would thee too. I'm sorry that your parents suck. That's rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be a it's gonna be a long journey from here too. Uh, the inauguration, it's gonna be a tough one. I will say this though. Uh. Joe Briden has looked particularly spry over the past few days. He's been he's been really energetic. He's like, good, bitch, your ass ain't in there. Fuck y'all. Y'all damn pushed me out. I could have went up there and got my ass kicked. Ship. Why don't you let me go get my ass kicked? You know. But he's been particularly spry. He's like, yeah, he's been feeling real good about about the results. He's like, yeah, man, we're gonna we're gonna welcome Trump right on into the White House. Ain't no problem around here, fuck y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's not like biting all those babies. That's what gives him power.
Speaker 2: So oh was that? Okay, that's what That's what gave him that bump and what was it. I think they were talking to Bernie Sanders I think yesterday, and they were like, uh if a was it a Supreme Court chief? Was it a soda my air or whatever? It's like, if she steps down, Uh, do you think she should retire so Joe Biden can appoint somebody? He said, Nah, he just looked pious. He's just like no, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, does he pardon hunter?
Speaker 4: She's not even like a real lawyer or nothing, is she?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: She's like total fucking poster. You could just put anybody in that fucking position.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's just definitely anybody in there. But he's just like no, because some people were like, oh man, if she stands down, we could put uh Kamala Harris in there. I'm like, oh my god, man, y'all y'all niggas are just slow.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Why are y'all slow? Why are you slow?
Speaker 3: I mean why adding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what folks were saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know I've heard it. Don't believe me. I heard it in the past. You would have you would you would have you would have her, and then you would have that other jing bat who doesn't know what a woman is? Oh yeah, Jackson Brown, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah, Jackson Brown. Yeah, what is a woman?
Speaker 3: What is a woman? I'm sorry, I don't know if I can answer that. Automatic disqualification, get out right automatically, automatically. If you can't answer that question, get the fuck out. We're not playing games. It's the Supreme Court. This isn't some some like workshop. It's it's the Supreme Court. I'm gonna need you to answer whether or not you know what a woman is. And if you say you don't know, then then what I gather from that is that this is gonna every conversation we have is gonna be bogged down with you saying, well, it depends on what the definition of is is and it's gonna be all this. You know what I mean, You're gonna go Clinton? It so like, take that bullshit, get out right off the bat. Don't let people like that in. Trump needs to do something to get her out. I don't know how.
Speaker 4: She'll acid was meant being stupid. Right, they can just imp.
Speaker 3: With the heart attack on right. They showed us that in nineteen seventy five, right, don't they don't. Yeah, something tells me that sixty years have gone by and there's fifty sixty years. We've got some improvements on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drones that can pack a little fucking injection.
Speaker 3: There you go, and then like inject people. I mean, they took Scalia out in Texas.
Speaker 4: They've only got three liberal justices. Anything could happen to them in four years. You just never know what could happen to them. And yeah, they could have vaccine injuries, they could have sudden heart attacks, strokes, you know, the half your face and numb syndrome, whatever the fuck that.
Speaker 2: Was called the Bail's palsy Bill's palsy, or.
Speaker 4: They could just end up in an alley somewhere. You never know.
Speaker 3: Never ever tell you about the stripper with Bill's palsy tried to give my buddy a lap dance while we were dressed as chiks.
Speaker 4: Is this a joke.
Speaker 3: It's funny, but it wasn't a joke.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: If we were a cheetahs at like three o'clock in the morning on Halloween years ago, we were all dressed as chiks and this chick was sitting on my buddy's lap trying to give them a lap dance. And we had all these gold chocolate coins in the foil, like the gold foil coins. We were giving them out to all the dancers. They you know, like they're tack this gold, you know. And but there was chocolate, and his chick was sitting on my buddy's lap eating all the chocolate. And she had like Bell's palsy, and so she couldn't feel that. She had chocolate all over the side of her like frozen face, and my buddy just goes, bitch could eating all my chocolate like completely young glued. She turned around. She couldn't believe it, and she had chocolate all over like the frozen side of her face.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Being a stripper, sugar, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Whatever, she makes.
Speaker 3: Good money, she say, she witnesses.
Speaker 4: That's like that sign for little darlings is the guy. We got two hundred hot strippers and one ugly one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey that one other one. But she may she may work.
Speaker 4: And you know what I'm saying that she is in Vegas. That was That was all mob Run. I watched a whole documentary on it recently. It was wild, really, yeah, all those people got fucking killed or arrested. Ship it was crazy. What happened in that club, and then one in Vegas, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a there was a murder when I lived in the South Bay. There was a murder of the guy who owned Bar Elegance, the strip club. He was It was a murder for hire. I remember that. Look that guy got whacked and they had his trial, and I remember the club was coming up for sale and my buddies are like, we should fucking buy it, Like, I bet that's a gold mife.
Speaker 4: It just seems like such a cool life to be like that sky.
Speaker 3: Club right next to l a X, right next to the airport. Yeah, scandalous business.
Speaker 1: The radical left is now Trump protesting in Manhattan. I don't know if it's like that, Yeah, I think so. I don't know if it's like the London one where they had like seven people show up and sadly go, Trump's not welcome here, And I was like, I don't think he's coming to that corner. I think you guys would be okay, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: One thing I had to comment on is they went from the absolute worst rhetoric in the world about Trump too, was talking about the White House overnight like, we're trying to be respectful, right, Like Jean Pierre, you know, Jean Claude Pierre, whatever the fuck her name is. She basically wouldn't ship talk Trump after the election, which is kind of weird. All of them are being kind of respectful. I guess they don't have a choice now.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne to God, but he actually said that on the Breakfast Club. He's like, well, it kind of makes you think, do these people actually believe he was a fascist and a dictator and all this stuff. I was like, no, man, it's just fucking rhetoric, dude, to get people hyped up. Let's see it. Man, it's a show. They're all dictators. But that's look, can you be a benevolent one? Can you be a benevolent one? At least? Damn? I'm a dictator, but I am for the people. Okay, but I still dictate, all right, my words.
Speaker 3: I hope nothing, you know. I I'm voting for Gridlock. Just do nothing. We'll put some of these people in jail. Yeah, you know, I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good with Project twenty three five. I kind of what they sold me on it.
Speaker 2: I kind of want it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, yeah, that sounds great. I love that. Like all these women do ended up like fixing themselves, and like, we're not having sex with any guys with if we do, they're gonna be like people who really agree with our standards and whatever. We're not doing any We're just gonna we're gonna buy guns and we're gonna start working out. And I'm like, so you're doing all the things everybody wants you to do. You're not gonna be floozy whores. You're not gonna have a bunch of abortions because you're not having sex. You're gonna have partners that matter to you and that you can have a long term commitment with. Imagine that. Oh and now your gun promoters, this is beautiful. It's wonderful. How did this happen the.
Speaker 2: Back right into a conservative view? Hold on second? Oh no, no, no, no, no no, I am gonna hoore myself out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you see them, when they when they see him, they'll be like, I mean that's what they'll do. I mean, look, man, most most women don't find most men attractive. So it's just like you're still gonnaut. You're still gonna suck the same five dudes that everybody in the community. Fuck you know what I'm saying, there'd be a thousand women and all of them slept with the same five days. There's there's five hundred six.
Speaker 3: This is that you're.
Speaker 2: That's the way this thing works.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. I don't think it's that acute. I think it is a little more spread out than that well dude out there hitting a thousand asses, unless he's in the industry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I lived in a small town. Like a guy would roll into town from anywhere, and he would look anything, and he would dress like anything. It didn't even matter, and like twenty girls would just like jump on.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you, du this, this this is the way that ship works. Man, I'm trying to tell you. And it doesn't even like this is far fetched. Well it's far fetched because it's not all reality. But if you're that guy, if you're that guy, it is your reality. Wherever you go, you can get it, and you can get it instantly, and you don't have to do a whole lot for it, okay, and you can bang all of them. I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Look, but there was I think there was a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a case. There was a case where like like twenty women got syphilis, you know, in an area, and they all got it from the same.
Speaker 1: Du That sounds like my friend, same guy growing up. Yeah, they'd be like, oh god, I'm like, oh, so this so and so and then and then I find out they all thok the same guy. I'm like, I mean, you guys are disgusting. Actually, what the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: The same dude, same dude, don't hit. And they were talking about it, and the other girl knew that she got the ship from dude, and they still let him hit. I'm trying to tell you talk.
Speaker 1: To each other. Maybe you'd say some people some genital words or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like no, man, hey, look well it doesn't mean a whole lot now because most of the most of the stuff you can just it can be undertake the bull, or you know, they ship up with a with a couple of shots and it'll go away in a little bit. So people aren't as fearful as they used to be. Oh you know, they're saying, now, you know, take this peel and you won't get hi V. I don't. I don't know about that. That's a that's a hell of a damn risk.
Speaker 4: That's a g Yeah, you gotta remember HIV doesn't cause aids. The whole the whole thing was a grift from the start.
Speaker 2: Which which I'm fine with. But I still ain't looking the h that I.
Speaker 4: Or thet they got a griff grift disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but but this is this is like on TV TV, Like the first time I heard it, I was just sitting here chilling. You know. Commercials come on. It's like, yeah, if you take this pill, then you be able to have sex with people HIV. I was like, what I mean? I was like, what kind of pills is?
Speaker 3: And why on earth would that be on your list of things?
Speaker 4: That's just that is the down syndrome. Checking the condom commercial.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like, oh no, it's like it's just bad stuff happening all over the place. And I'm here forward. Okay, I'm here forward, y'all keep it going, okay, because this is gold, this is content. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The next grift is a combination. I don't choose your pick. Like they've got the monkeys that escape, there's like twenty eight monkeys that escape, So we're headed possibly down that road. And then they've got the bird flu back in Canada. So you know, we have two directions. We can go with the next viral grift.
Speaker 3: Or whatever awesome outbreak to electric Boogoloo Monkey edition sounds great to me. I can't wait for it. That'll be that'll keep Trump busy for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to quit the release.
Speaker 3: Monkey pops through actual monkeys and and it's not racist. How do we make this not racist? How we had what if we had actual monkeys in impots?
Speaker 1: I'm that's really good.
Speaker 2: The letter the letter pop.
Speaker 3: You don't want to say monkey, it's offensive to monkeys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because yeah, because monkey is automatically negro. I don't know how muncky and negro got the same.
Speaker 3: Because the Liberals are the ones driving this and they're the most racist people around. They're the ones thinking all this stuff. Everyone else is like, well, we weren't making that connection and until you pointed it out, but now we understand what you guys are thinking about.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's that so reminds me of like whenever I want to find out what the Jews are up to. You just gotta go to like the ADL's website and see all this stuff they're defending against.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, okay, right, and look, what's what's the bad thing is is that they would have been done with Trump if they wanted to pull that bullshit in twenty twenty, like you being about to leave office and look, then, look, let me tell you something right now, he just no, I guarantee you would have because in these democratically run states, they probably still be in lockdown. They probably still be talking about of mask I'm trying to tell you they go. And that's why I say that one of the things where he made a crucial mistake. The minute he gave him that opening, They're like, good, let's go ahead and fucking destroy it while he's in there. I'm like, I mean, that was the whole premise. I was just like, man, don't give them no opening. And I talked to some people and they were like, well, you know, people around the world were shutting down. He didn't have much of a choice. You know, the horror choice was closed. And I said, no, the hard choice was staying open. Yeah, that was the hard choice, and that was the correct choice. Nobody made that. Some people some people did. Shortly after Ronda Sansus attitute, you know, he kind of opened things up. The guy in Georgia kemp uh. But a lot of people didn't make the hard choice, which was like, now let's cut the bullshit. Okay, you know what I'm saying. And we got to move home.
Speaker 1: And so there's a couple of restaurants here and they were packed because they were the only ones that anyone could go to.
Speaker 3: Mm hmle Rock. There was one that stayed open to in Defiance and it was packed. Things just showed up there and they're like, there's a million people there. These people were they must they must want to get sick. And everyone's like, fuck off.
Speaker 4: I went to a swinger party in Vegas, like at peak pandemic out there, and nobody gave a fuckrocketed during that's propaganda. How many times I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: We talked about the swinger party you went to instead. Come on, it was neat what happened? I mean, what what?
Speaker 4: It just seemed like a regular party and it was fucking booming until like two in the morning, and then like every girl was naked.
Speaker 1: Wow, So people was it easy?
Speaker 4: He could tell. It was one of those things where like they had they had a bound they had like no, they no fuck boundaries. They had a you know, you have to kind of have a rapport. They had kind of had like a they do this like once a month or something, you know what I mean. So it was like they had a right. I got brought by somebody, so you had to. You had to.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It seems the kind of thing if you go for a for go for a while and get to know people, then you kind of get in there. But it was just a house party until like two in the morning. It just felt like a normal house party, like nothing special at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess all the house parties used to end in sex a lot too.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was like in June, like June twenty twenty, like when everyone was like masking and freaking out. These people didn't give a fuck. It was like this place was packed. It was like two hundred people there.
Speaker 2: So what so what was you say? Regular house party? So I'm assuming there was alcohol involved the things of that nature. Drug I'm sure. Yeah, okay, I'll call them drugs. Well, that wouldn't do me no good. But once I started drinking. Man, there's no six.
Speaker 4: There weren't many black guys there. You might have been.
Speaker 2: Don't even ask me. Don't even look at me when I get back home going to sleep. Have I've been drinking. It's like, look, this is how I'm looking to get lucky. But you should have told me that before I started drinking. All right, I mean I'm going to sleep. Okay, I catch you tomorrow. I get you tomorrow. Don't worry. I got you. The night can't do nothing for you. But I'm tired.
Speaker 1: You know, assume anyone who's in a relationship and they're as swinger parties are actually just like a crumbling relationship. They're just trying to extend it.
Speaker 4: Those people are broken. Swingers are broken people. People who are like married and people can fuck their wives. Those people are broken. They have they have trauma from something.
Speaker 2: You know. There's a lot of a lot of them turn today because they say they're trying to save their relationship, which I was like.
Speaker 4: At that point, it's done already. Look man, Look if you had more than three to five years, you're lucky. That's the way I look at it, and move on. Right, So.
Speaker 1: Some people are happy longer.
Speaker 2: But yeah, actually spicing up the activities this is what always here. You want to spice some things that I'm just.
Speaker 1: So bored with you. I want to fuck other people, but stay with you. You're like, that's confusing.
Speaker 4: It is confusing, but it's kind of good. I get it that. I totally like understand that, like you want your cake and eat it too, you.
Speaker 1: Should admit that you're not in love with that person and that this was just a convenient relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, you could be in love with certain aspects of them, but just want to fuck other people.
Speaker 1: Do you want to call that?
Speaker 4: It's that ultimate human drive, so ultimately nothing else matters, really, I guess if you could be technical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but man, it's it's so sloppy though, and it's it takes up a lot. No, I'm just saying it. Damn it, man, I don't want to have to fuck with all that. You know what I'm saying. I got to learn this new booty, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean it's maybe maybe maybe I got a particularly technique that works here, and then I use that technique and they ain't feeling the technique. You know what I'm saying. I'm like I'm about to work this thing. You go in there and you be like, damn, but that that's that's my move. You know, if.
Speaker 3: Their glove does not fit, you must have quit.
Speaker 2: Then to be asking you to do all kinds of crazy stuff, you know what I'm saying, To be bringing stuff in and say hey, can I can I use something on you? I'm like no, I mean you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You see you can ask yeah and answered yeah.
Speaker 2: It just gets out of ring. Just just like I just look at people that that go through the act of like cheating, and I'm just like, man, you've got a lot of time on your hands. You know what I'm saying. You need to get a hobby or something. Ship dude, if you stay busy, you won't have time to do this. Okay, that's the problem. Not too much idle time, all right, and like yeah, pick up checks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Damns like a lot of work these days. I liked it better when I was bartending, just because everybody just came to me. I didn't have to do anything, but yeah, going to a club and trying to talk to some girls.
Speaker 2: Just because he is. Yeah, here's what the deal is is that you ultimately in your mind know that you're just risen up for for the kill, okay, for the for the finale finality kill. And if you go through all this work and then you don't get to kill, you just feel like you just kind of waste that time.
Speaker 3: You get to Del Taco at three o'clock in the morning and then you have a couple of tacos and then you feel better about that. That's just you know, we we do that back in the old days. You go out and go looking for girls and you're had a good night, maybe something is happening. If not, you went to Del Taco at two thirty in the morning, and then you might have met and met some girls at Del Taco too. Don't underestimate that.
Speaker 1: Taco Joints is their name, Like Dell Taco literally means of the Tacos.
Speaker 3: It's a chain in southern California.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know what I mean, because it literally means tacos of the Fat Man. And I'm like, I mean, this is like every taco restaurant is like just the weirdest name. So Fatman tacos are like good tacos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hey, solo's for You're right, sol's for a coach and excus too late. You are right.
Speaker 3: A lot of work to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is no doubt about that. Folks in there they go, oh, yeah, I got three wives a day or so. I'm like, there ain't no way, dude.
Speaker 3: No, have you ever watched that show Sister Wives until.
Speaker 2: It's like ten years Yeah, I've seen a couple of thank.
Speaker 3: You five wives.
Speaker 1: No, No, every honest woman knows this too. You don't want to live with five other women? And it's hell, so what the hell are you pretending?
Speaker 4: And they're all Mormons, right.
Speaker 3: Well, they're all like fundamentalist Christians. Like there's sort of like.
Speaker 2: And you got, and you got, and look here's what. Here's one thing that that that people don't pick up. But you got to bust in all of them. Because if you only bust in one of them, you know, busting the other ones, then that fucks them up. I'm trying to tell you that fucks up the men. I had a there was a cheek that that worked, uh at the place I work at. God, it's probably eighty years ago. And she got into that whole scene where it was her and another girl with her boyfriend or whatever. And what fucked up their relationship is that the boyfriend And I don't know how this got out. I think she got drunk in one of the Christmas parties and start crying and start just saying it to people. But the boyfriend would busting the other girl, but went busting her. I'm trying to tell you it will fuck women up. This is fuck them up.
Speaker 1: A guy will pretend to orgasm is in this situation. Yeah, Charlie, you.
Speaker 2: Got it, you got yeah, fuck them up? Man. So they'd be like, well, you coming her, but you don't come in me, But there'd be some crazy shit like that. Now you've got to go in crisis control, you know what I'm saying. Now you got the conjure up something. It's like, damn, well, come on back here are Oh you just doing it just because I said something. You don't love me? You see it? Just oh man, it just fall to piece. It's so quick, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for jealousy and back south is already high and then you throw like dick in the middle of it and like this, Oh man, this is a situation.
Speaker 2: It's just so bad, and yet people subject themselves to it. I'm just like, now, you know, at the end of the day, this is gonna end poorly, right. It's like it's like the damn the uh, the damn sex workers, you know, girls who do poor and stuff. It's like, yeah, my husband had to have something like husband, I said, Man, they ain't no fucking way. Hey, honey, how was work? Oh damn bud. I took a big black dick today. It was like thirteen inches. It's like, you see, I can't do this, like like, this is not something I can actually do. So like the men who were I don't even there's something shut down in the back of your brain that allows you to think this is okay, all right, because instinctively we would be triggered and automatically be like fuck this shit, that's your instinct that then both right, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's where my babies come from. And he'd be like, that's where I put my babies, Like right, both sides would be possessive and no, we don't see that in these groups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so so to swing. So the whole swinging thing and all that, it's just like I don't like, like Corey said, they're breaking people that like you got to be. That's the only way that it's gonna see the work.
Speaker 3: If you want to get two chicks at a time, just bartend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Be theirs as possible. I uh yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I need to tell this story, but I guess I will. Me and a friend of mine were at a bar and we were both unknowingly hitting on the same guy all night. So we keep meeting up and being like, oh, yeah, like I'm totally gonna go home with this or whatever. Yeah, and then at the end of the night it was like the same guy and I was like, oh, that's fucked up. That sucks. Like I was like, whatever, you can have him. I would just go home, and she was like, no, come home with us. I like genuinely didn't even get it until we were like most of the way there.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I was like, oh, oh, oh, you want us all to have sex. I was like, whatever, let's try it. No, It's the most awkward, fucking, stupid waste of time ever. I'm like, this is so dumb. Actually, like two people pleasing each other fantastic. That's great. You can focus on each other and like, really get it. Three people like who's focusing on who? There's like no rules about this. It's confusing. Someone's always left out, Like this is not actually good. In the pornos, they make it seem like so exciting and so whatever. In real life, that's not actually what threesomes are. Like maybe if it's two guys on one girl, which is just gay, but like that seems easier to like figure out who's doing what. It's like, hey, like that's that's implied.
Speaker 4: I don't know it was, but.
Speaker 2: You see this goes back to my point earlier women going after the same man. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Man, the ship is real, Okay, Yeah, that was insane ship.
Speaker 1: That was just like that was the alpha male in the.
Speaker 2: Room, Like yeah, and they smell it and for some reason, y'all smell of the women around it. It's it's just like, oh.
Speaker 1: That was like the favorite night ever.
Speaker 3: Guys, Like I just went to a bar and shit happened. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Sum those menage tis ain't all they cracked.
Speaker 1: I'm like not just so lazy now that I couldn't do that or polygamy or any of it. Like I'm so lazy, Like I don't even really like my poor friends. They're like, do you want to do this? I'm like, no, no, I love you, but like, no, it's not you. It's like really me, Like I just I don't want to really do anything. Actually, I want to sit and play Red Dead Adoption and hang out with my chickens. That's what I want to do.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah. And then they said, oh, you're such a prey. You hear that ship all the time. Oh you're praid. You don't ever want to do anything. It's like, yeah, isn't that Okay, It's okay. Look I'm past my doing ship phase.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm happily boring now and it makes me feel really good about myself.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh oh, we got we got. We gotta mention this. FEMA the chief who told the during Hurricane Milton told the her subordinate's not to help people with Trump signs in the yard. How evil got fired.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 3: Shot, they should shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should shut the whole program down. It was already not gonna help you, but then they're gonna help you even less if you're a Trump supporter.
Speaker 3: And it's not as bad as it seems. See it wasn't so much that we were gonna help Trump people. That's not true. We weren't gonna help anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they said that this seems to be just a just this one incident. We don't think it happened anywhere else, right, right? Right?
Speaker 3: Would would you get when you confiscated guns during Katrina? You fucking scumbags at FEMA? Heck of brownie, You're doing a heck of a job keeping that bottled water on a warehouse locked up so nobody can get to it. Whether it's in New Orleans or Puerto Rico or wherever FEMA goes. Bottle palettes, warehouses filled with bottled water always get delivered, locked up and forgotten about until months after the disaster. Every single time.
Speaker 1: Well, we had to make sure that we did it right, and then we just forgot.
Speaker 3: We forgot, you know, there was chaotic and we forgot where we put all the water. It took us an entire week to load into that warehouse. Then we put a padlock on it. We just forgot to go back there and never check it. They discovered that in Puerto Rico and freaked out. You remember that, they were like what the fuck? They opened up the warehouse, like what the fuck are you fucking people? And they turned and started running after the people that were blinded.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just like it's just like your FEMA, Like the whole purpose of your organization is to help people industry us, not the.
Speaker 3: Purpose of FEMA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's holy.
Speaker 3: North was using it as a regime change, uh, you know, using it to to to plot the overthrow of the American government with REX eighty four. Uh back under Reagan, they were using FEMA was going to be the mechanism that they were going to use to roll out the troops in America to take over the whenever they pulled the ultimate coup that they were going to use FEMA to put down any protests. Then they role played it using a Central American country as the as the test case. But it was really in that for America. Oliver North is a fucking criminal who should be in Guantanamo Bay. By the way, He's got a showing fox, which is perfect.
Speaker 1: Who will stockpile all the coffins and be ready for all the death that they hope to cause.
Speaker 2: It's just despicable day, you know what I'm saying. It's like damn, it's it's one thing to be corrupt, and then it's another thing to just blatantly just go out and tail. Hey man, don't when you see a trumps on, just just pass over them, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Not feeling safe and all this stuff and what and like you're the tyrannical ones. You're the ones ones. You're the bulliese you're the baddies.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoever screaming I'm the victim the loudest, is more than likely the perpetrator. Yes, it's just the way it is. It's just it is a pattern that repeats over and over again.
Speaker 1: It's cluster b it's borderline personality disorder. And all the people who have been cowed into like just like oh just go along with this person because they're allowed and maybe they're right or whatever. Like that's codependency. So like we have to heal that in order for these people to not be able to control you anymore. Stop giving it to motherfuckers. Just go no, walk away with you not pricelet yeah.
Speaker 2: You had the blue bercelet not have six anymore for four years? Whatever else? Cut my hairt So, So the question is is that as a has fam ha done anything good for anybody?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: They attempted to, well.
Speaker 1: Wait, didn't they while only giving three hundred seven hundred and fifty or something to like people who were in the disaster, especially in North Carolina, they also gave like two thousand and a month to illegal immigrants to buy food or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah hijacked, Yeah he had, I said, a budget was already used up for the year.
Speaker 3: Again in charge of this what a surprise, right, border THEMA Secret Service? You know, boy, everything everything. Boy, If I didn't know any better, I'd say that maybe he was involved in some of this stuff because every single component of his of the things that he's in charge of, seemed to fail just at the wrong time. Right the border wide open Secret Service can't deal with slanted roofs.
Speaker 1: He starts to make me believe in the white genocide agenda.
Speaker 2: That guyide.
Speaker 1: Start to wonder, You're like, wait a second, actually is doing this?
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't worry. Hey, white supremacist are getting allies now. They got thirteen percent of black men? They got was that forty five percent of La Tina mean? So, I mean, according according to the people that I've heard they said that those are allies to the white supremacist movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh natural ones. Yeah, we just partnering up with the blacks, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Talking about makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: You know, I blame the Christian Zionists. It started with them over Christian Ziists, Like, dude, are you are you? Are you? You don't recognize this rather obvious scam than they're trying to infiltrate you. Now, next thing, you know, you're gonna tell me that the blacks you're joining the kkk uh.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh boy, some tough stuff, man, But I may a that that you're gonna hear more of that rhetoric.
Speaker 3: We're back, baby, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. White white oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white folk. Yeah, white folk are back on the map. Now, you know what I'm saying, Maybe, well white men aren't.
Speaker 3: But well orange men whatever close enough.
Speaker 2: White white white men still yeah, they still, they still got a tiptoe unless you say you're a woman. The only way for you to be a successful white man right now in America is to say that you're actually a white woman, Like that's the only way for you, not for the for the wrath of the laft, not to come down to pug your head is to say you're a white woman. Yeah yeah, just a second ago, you were a misogynist hated women. No, but I am a woman.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cool, I identify a woman. That's the best they they walked into it. They they thought that that was gonna make everything okay for them, but they've they've given us a gift. We can now identify as whatever we want to as well, and we and it destroys the game because they don't like it when you go, wait a second, but you're clearly not a woman. You listen, I identify as one. Are you challenging my gender and put it back on them? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: It kind of makes you want to become a trans man and like just wear mega hats and then just like confuse everyone. But again, I don't go anywhere, so it wouldn't really matter.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be kind of difficult.
Speaker 3: And it goes back to.
Speaker 1: This is the next thing that's gonna just like make people rip their faces off and scream into the sky and like you know, abort more babies or whatever they're gonna do. They're saying that Trump will deserve the Nobel Peace Prize if he ends the Ukraine War. So if he gets the Nobel Police Prize, like it will be the best day in history.
Speaker 3: I will laugh so hard because what's extra funny about it is that we all know that the Nobel Peace Prize is total garbage, right, but that the normies don't know that. They don't know. They still think it's a huge, big deal, like a big honor. So for them they would be like, oh my god, this is the greatest honor you could you could get. Obviously, we know you have to be a war criminal to be eligible for it material of course, but but they don't know that, and so when if he were to get it, that that would be uh oh god, could you imagine what the view would be like? They'd go to reruns the next day on the view they could they'd all be intied for their own benefit.
Speaker 1: That the names are like Joy Sonny, and they're just the most miserable people I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: There's no Joy Joy read like her, like her starting position is screaming like a lunatic.
Speaker 1: Well, and she's like, I think it's her right. That's like I was a teacher. I was a teacher, so I know how much we need a Department of Education. I'm like, I was a teacher, and I know how much we don't need it. Like what does it matter? If you're a teacher, you ask, Well, it matters if you understand, like what the Department of Education is, what it does and doesn't do, that's what actually matters. I don't think she does. I don't think any of them that wanted to do because it does nothing.
Speaker 2: You got to be careful because folks, you'll have an opinion about that, and it's like, well it didn't affect you, so yeah, you shouldn't have an opinion about it. It's just like that's dumb, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just like that's that's not how it works. I mean, just because it's not a fake to me directly, didn't mean that I can't have an opinion on how how it should work. Yeah, l.
Speaker 3: In charge of it though. Remember that wasn't great?
Speaker 1: Was that Trump?
Speaker 4: Oh you did a lot of shit that wasn't great?
Speaker 1: Was that? I could I can't remember that was Trump? That did Betsy Devoce?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't Bush or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that wasn't great. No, And you know what is their main thing is that they have standards and their federal standards and whatever. In Washington State, where I taught most of the years that I was teaching, they our standards went down when the federal standards had to be implemented, Like we had better standards before and we had to go down to the to the new standards. And then, as I've said perhaps ten billion times, people are like, well, this is how we get funding as we use the standards and we do the test. And I'm like, okay, well how much does it cost to do the tests? And they're like, oh, a little bit less than like it was almost exactly the same amount as the funding. So I'm like, so we do the test to get the funding, and the funding covers the cost of the tests. This is the fucking Department of Education. That's what we're doing. Like, none of that makes any sense. It's a worthless organization.
Speaker 3: Well, but if you're educated through the schools that are run by the Department of Education, somehow that logic makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, really, Like people are just like, well no, and then they go to one thing every time. It's the same fucking thing. Well, the Department of Education. If they weren't around, we wouldn't have desegregated schools or segregated whatever the fuck desegregated schools. And I'm like, that was, like, what how long ago was that? It was like sixty years ago, dude? Like what he said that? So they did one thing, ever, and now we're just supposed to fund endless nonsense for the rest of time.
Speaker 3: Yes, common core all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh. I mean there would be mass vacancies in Washington, DC if I were the president, not that I would want that job, but you would just there's so much to cut, you know. I also kind of I'll tell you what I do, kind of like it's an interesting take of him moving the divisions, the departments to different states, moving them out of Washington, DC, doing stuff like that. He was doing. He did that, he moved something Bureau of Land Management. I think he moved to Colorado. Oh wow, he did it the last time around. Yeah, and so more of that that would be good, less Washington, less centralization in Washington. I mean, honestly, just get rid of all of them, right, But if you're going to keep them, then then spread them out and move the like he said, he was gonna move the attorney, the Office of Investigative, the IOCO, the the investigator that oversees the department. They were going to move them out of the department. It's like, yeah, well, why didn't that happen from the beginning? How do you have the the wolf guarding the henhouse? That seems crazy to me, like in the same building.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what they're gonna say if he does actually start doing that, if he like pulls some malays and he's like just like cutting programs, cutting departments, like, it'll be the best day ever actually a and fully a reason to enjoy this, you know, like you can be anarchists, you can be anything. Is still celebrate this beautiful. But they're going to say, well, that's him taking out all his opponents, right, which in a way it might be, and at the same time that's still great for all of us.
Speaker 3: His opponent is the bureaucracy, So in the in a sense, he is taking out his opponent that if he's removing extra layers of departments and divisions and groups that don't need to be there. Right, did you see I'm for less government? That's good?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Did you see that video where they replaced every time any like leftist news thing or or say or whatever it said, our democracy, they replaced it with our bureaucracy. And they're like, everything makes sense now, And I was like, holy shit, it does. That is actually what they're defending and what they're just desperately latched onto, and that is what they're fearful about when they say out loud, this is a different world or of things, this is a different world we live in now. They're right, It's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's what I always would say when they when they would say this is a threat to our democracy, I'm I would say it meant their democracy. When they say our it's like you go, oh, it's all of ours. It's like no, no, no, they're saying it about their little group, their version of democracy. It doesn't mean the same thing. But yeah, I love it. Good.
Speaker 1: I guess we lost Corey.
Speaker 3: Yeah he said he had to go.
Speaker 1: Oh it uh okay. And then now they're also calling for UFO hearings again in three days.
Speaker 3: Lou Elizondo gonna be in charge of this. I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost UFO now.
Speaker 1: So our government needs is more more, more, UFO, which.
Speaker 3: Were illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: We got them on all sides.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, qua, man, It's just like, shit's just so damn man, Because I had there's never any good pictures of it. If somebody gives me a good picture of one that's verified, then I'd be like, all right, I'm with you. But as long as they keep putting at these fuzzy, damn hand drawn pictures, man, don't don't talk to me about the UFA.
Speaker 3: The best, the best story I've ever got was from my ex wife's aunt, and I've got an email in my inbox from her right now. I got to get back to her. She she and her husband sitting across from us, saying that that they that she was saying that they've been followed their entire her entire life, her and her sister has been followed by them, and that he I've told this story for how he saw the gray at the foot of his bed, put his hand on his foot and he had like a paralysis, like he said, I thought I was having a heart attack. So I always thought she was crazy for talking about that stuff. And then that one day I saw it happened to us that there billion Dollar House in Marina del Rey.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I've had millions of UFO encounters and entity encounters, but I've never had a physical being that seems like an alien anywhere near me, And so I always just assume that's not that's not actually happening because I've never seen it. And I would say, EXQ, don't believe any picture, just like believe it if it happens to you, and then if not, never believe, Like why right, It's like, don't waste your belief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at least give me something good. Shit, man, I know asking. I'm just asking for something good, like.
Speaker 1: You would be careful what you're asking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about the picture. I don't want to get picked up. It's all about a picture, that's all I'm saying. Like, if you gonna, if you're gonna sell me on UFO, just give me a good damn picture, Okay, then I'll be I'll look, I'll consider it, all right, That's what I'll do. I'll consider it. But until then, man, miss me with the bullshit, okay, And like I just have to.
Speaker 1: So there's this video going around and it's like some guys in fatigues in a room and they're just like and it says though someone has a camera like just slightly over the table, like getting the like, oh, I'm just recording this, and no one knows. I'm like, everybody knows if someone at a table has their phone pointed at a weird angle, like no, you're not fooling anyone, So that's already questionable. And then these guys and fatigues, no rank, no like important whatever, no official looking room even just like a room with like a whiteboard in the background, and they're like, oh, yeah, the Grays, you know, and they're on they're here on their exchange program, and you know, it's weird that the women, the females don't have fun bags, they don't have tits or whatever. And that's the video, and everyone's like, see the government knows. I'm like, dude, that's a bunch of just cadets having a fucking laugh in a room, making a fucking video to put out for your dumb ass to pretend like this is I'm not saying the government doesn't have aliens in a bunker. I don't actually know. I don't think that's going on, but it very well could be. It's not my fucking place to know right now. But that video that is not evidence. This is a garbage video. What the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: I saw that video too, I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Is this supposed to be? This is supposed to be some kind of evidence.
Speaker 3: This guy's debriefing a room full of retards on on the alien threat.
Speaker 1: Come on, and doesn't know that one of them is recording it. Like, shut up, dude, if you were going to do that, none of them would have phones on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is true. Yeah, it's like yeah, like yeah, it's like number one, the number one thing. No recording devices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, like easy. So silly of whatever. I get, like wanting to believe and stuff. It's exciting to think that there's some sort of evidence. But we have to have We've got to have some skills. I guess Charlie is dealing with the uh, the mascot of the show.
Speaker 3: No, I have a cat. I had a cat situation going on.
Speaker 1: Let's see mascot. All right, what else we got should we say? Should we say goodbye?
Speaker 2: Are we good?
Speaker 1: Or we have more on them? We can peace out on these guys. Sure, I'll wrap Corey. Corey, you can find him at Bloodyhistory dot Subsack dot com, Coreyhues dot org, XCU.
Speaker 2: X four for everything join us this Tuesday. We'll be wrapping up The Penguin episode seven and eight. Share Time with the Kid nine thirty pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Is that what I heard? Charlie Macroaggressions dot io is the place to go for anything related to the show or the books. Got doctor Andrew Wakefield on today. We had a good talk about his movie Protocol seven and of course Vaxed he wrote and directed, so go check that out.
Speaker 1: Nice and I'm Lindsay Sharman. You can find me at rogueways dot org. And we will see you next week with Day one sixty four. See you, guys,