Speaker 1: We are live.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Welcome back to the show. I didn't say, hey, guys, I'm evolving past that.
Speaker 3: That's your signature line.
Speaker 1: Right, Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the show everyone. We have an exciting guest tonight, Lily Nova. Many of you may know who she is. She's an ET experiencer contact E. She wrote the book Contact. She was just recently on Ancient Aliens. Some of her UFO footage years ago went virals. She was a space photographer turned UFO investigator, and she is with us today to share some psychic updates about what is going on in the Middle East and around the world. But before we get into all that, I want to remind everyone that we still have just a few tickets left for Hawaii. I know it's kind of last minute to book a whole trip to Hawaiian come out, but if you do want to, we have tickets left for our conference April twentieth through to twenty fourth on the Big Island. And it looks like she just left the meeting, and so we have some tickets left for Hawaii. If you want to join us, and if you can't make it in person, we have live stream passes. The event is going to be live stream. It's only fifty five dollars. It includes the opening and closing ceremonies and all the presentations and possibly some on site activities if we can get internet. We'll see how that goes. And here she comes back in the room. Not sure what happened there, but yeah, so journey the Truth that online. Guys, if you would like to grab a live stream virtual pass for Hawaii, or if you would like to come in person, there's still a few spots left. You can find all the information on the website. Lily will be there as well, maybe potentially facilitating some ensemble activations or even just meditations for the closing and opening ceremony. Either way, she'll be there if you want to come hang out and Lily, what happened? Did you just change timelines or something something?
Speaker 4: I don't know. The energies are really weird today. I don't know what happened. Everything just shut off.
Speaker 1: Didn't really? Yeah? Wow, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Thought Eisenhower starts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, de sus bye. Yeah. No, the energies have been really crazy today. There's a lot of movement going on, so.
Speaker 2: Right right, yeah, yeah, there's there's tons going on. Uh but before we get into all that, let me just finish up the announcements.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Uh so that was that was it for Hawaii, and then if anyone is interested in watching our Secret Space Program documentary, they can do so on our Patreon. It is on its way to the streaming platforms, but that may be a month, two months, We don't know. It's it's up in the air for now.
Speaker 3: Six months. We really yeah, yeah, it's crazy. We have no idea.
Speaker 2: It's kind of it's kind of crazy how long it takes. But it is on its way and they'll let us know when it's accepted, so if you don't want to wait. It was three years into making. It was a very ambitious project. We're very proud of it. That's called a Lifetime of Silence Behind the Green Door, and you can watch that on our Patreon, and the easiest way to find our patreon is just go to our website, Journey to Truth that Online, and you can find the documentary and our previous documentary, including our webinars and everything else that we do. So that out of the way. Welcome to the show, Lily.
Speaker 4: How you doing I'm doing fantastic, very eventful. The last few nights have been pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, So I know you've been you know, you're always constantly getting updates randomly periodically, and you know, jotting down these notes and messages. But I kind of wanted to focus on a few of the things that you've been bringing up lately for one of the Giants and the Stargates, and in particular, you had some information about these timeline loops or are something happening on another timeline and we kind of had to go back and correct it, and maybe you can explain that, but I guess before we get into all that, maybe you can just let our audience know, like who when you're tuning in where that information is coming from.
Speaker 4: Right, So the information kind of comes from a combination of things. I think most of it is coming from a higher et aspect of myself, Talia, So she's working with the Alliance and she's an Andromeda Council member, So I'll get kind of these I'll get these like massive downloads at times where I kind of get these little intel updates. So some of it's coming from that. Other times it's me tuning into the field and just what I'm seeing. You could maybe call that remote viewing clairvoyantly kind of look in and see. And some of it's coming from recall through dreams, and I'll wake up in the middle of the night have some recall of a mission that I was just on, which is something that happened a few nights ago. So that's most of where I'm getting my information from a combination of those three things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in particular, you were talking about nuclear bombs used on another timeline in another timeline, and Iran and there was some sort of mission and timeline. You know, they had to go back and redo it. Can you explain, like what you what you received as far as that goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this was really interesting. I I'm pulling up my little notes from what I wrote down. So I was woking up at like two o'clock in the morning and got this. This was Sunday night, the night that I did a grid work activation focusing on the clearing of the stargates and helping to heal the grid and anchor in the Crysto's template uninverted, right, because that's what most of this is about. And to backtrack a lot little bit, I was warned that and I a war with Iran was coming a couple of weeks before it hit the headlines. They told me that this would be hitting the headlines, but they said it was a cover up for what was going on underneath, in particular having to do with giants, ancient technology, the dark, occult and stargates. And so I was like okay, wow. And for my live stream last Sunday, I think I got the message that the best way that I could help people at that time was to focus on grid work and healing and just anchoring and as much light as possible, like that's super important. Right now, we're kind of fighting over the grid. There's like a fight going back and forth with the grid and the timeline. And so I had a dream that night after this profound activation where I was on a mission with I was with another mail I didn't recognize him, and we were we were like running through these corridors and stopped to save a bunch of girls, of little girls. And these little girls were kind of you know, dreams can be kind of symbolic. They were in like these holes, they were underground, like kind of like caged or being suppressed, and we would save all these girls and it was in the Middle East. This was happening, so I feel like this was actually some recall from that we were rescuing them and waking them up like they were dormant. They were they weren't even necessarily conscious or they were really drugged, and we were rescuing them. So then I woke up and I got this whole download that followed. I was in very strong contact, and I said, what was that about Satanic factions? The rescuing of the girls was on a mission, so we know a lot of this has to do with trafficking. People are the food source, that's the currency of the current war that we're in. And I was seeing Iran and then I heard time Runner, and suddenly I had this this really cool, interesting experience where I started hearing the ticking of a clock and then I started hearing it three hundred and sixty degrees all around me, this ticking of this clock, and I was in a time machine. I felt myself in a time machine. It was similar to the movie Time Machine, like I was in this dice in sphere type thing, but I could literally feel myself traveling through time. And then I received the message that nuclear bombs were used in this other timeline that was hijacked, and we went back, or certain individuals went back in time to stop it, and here we are now. I've also received some messages about these time loops, a time loop that's been ending, so who knows how many times we've tried to prevent this from happening. I got a similar message back in twenty twenty five that we had done twenty twenty five before and we had to go back and redo it and be a bit more strategic about it. So there's a lot of time travel back and forth and kind of a fight over this timeline. But I thought that was interesting. That was basically the main download that there was all out nuclear war and we went back in time to because that timeline was hijacked, and we went back in time to prevent that from happening, and here we are now, we're playing it out in real time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fascinating to me. I believe things like that happen all the time. We have other friends, our friend Nicki and a Jones. She tells a story about reliving a year over again. Something very similar happened with her. I think it happens to maybe all of us, but only in certain individuals they get they have memory of that, are they you know, they have enough self awareness to notice that something is a little different, Like we've done this before. Right, most people are completely unconscious to it. But I think that it happens more often than we think, right.
Speaker 4: Well, and these Mandela effects are popping up. People are starting to become more aware of it.
Speaker 3: A lot of Mandel effects well.
Speaker 5: And Nikki Nicky's is unique in that she she relived an entire year in real time, not not got memories from a different timeline.
Speaker 3: She actually went back in time.
Speaker 5: She claims she woke up and the day was the next day, but a year before that she had already lived and then she had to relive that entire year. But she had memories of certain things that were gonna happen that didn't that were different in this new timeline. But then there were certain things that were the same. Like she knew that Joe Biden was going to drop out, Kamala was going to be She's like, no, there's a female, It's not Biden. She knew she was saying that like way before it happened. And certain other things like she already knew She's like, I already already lived it.
Speaker 2: Right, And she took her, didn't she take her like niece or nephew to go see a Ninja Turtles movie. But it was all girl Turtles. Yeah, and she said it was like terrible and like it bombed and all the stuff. But then that movie never happened.
Speaker 3: That movie doesn't exist in this time.
Speaker 2: But she had like does she remembered the whole plot of movie and everything?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's very detailed, like all these details.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and I'm kind of getting a download right now that whenever we go back and kind of redo these timelines or something shifts, the consciousness is constantly being We're being like the consciousness of the planet and frequency of the planet is being assessed. And it seems like then they'll pull something else out of their sleep to try and help maneuver us onto the highest timeline. But it's constantly being assessed. Okay, now, what is the collective ready for now? Or what can we do to help steer the collective towards maybe learning more discernment or breaking free of helping bring down some of these very dark forces. So it's that was a message that I received that same year when the Trump assassination attempt happened. Actually, I was in Mount Shasta when that occurred, and there was a massive meeting. I filmed all these ships going into the mountain. There was a massive, like galactic meeting happening in Mount Shasta at that time, so I kind of remote viewed it, tuned into it, and was in communication with some of the beings and I was like, what are you guys doing, And they said, assessing the consciousness of the planet. Whatever you may think of that event, it seemed to the next day when I woke up, I was greeted by an inner Earth being and they said that we were on a good trajectory. I guess it had had an impact that was more conducive to the higher timeline, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember you, yeah, saying that when it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's something that this week kind of reminds me of. Well, it makes things. I'll just say, So you're talking about we're doing this timeline loop, right, We've already went so this other timeline was hijacked and we ended up going into nuclear war and we had to basically go back back in time and stop that from happening, right, And you said, who knows how many times that happened. Well, if that's the case, and people in the know and the Trump administration whoever, just in the military Department of War, they knew, they knew that. The videos that the White House is posting kind of seem tasteless in a sense. They're just posting all these war videos of like them just bombing Iran, right and these specific targets, and people were just like, you know, the people they don't like Trump is just adding fuels to the fire, right, But what if like they've tried it so many times and they're just like so sick of it, and finally they're on this timeline where they got they beat them and they get beat them to it. So they're just like flaunting it, like posting all these videos of these bombs, almost like we got you this time, you know, and they're like almost rubbing it in their face in a way. So there's like more to this war than we'll ever understand, and it involves things like time travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think also to kind of play on the other side, Uh, they could be flaunting it so much because of that. I would agree with that, but also to get people to maybe to piss people off so much we're like, okay, we're done with war.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah, well that that makes that makes sense too, perfect, And.
Speaker 5: That's in line with what my what I think a lot of what Trump or the white hats do are these like psychological they're like positive sciops, like positive psychological where exactly what you said, they do things intentionally to piss people off because it gets us to react in a certain way and take our power back and or show to show us the reality that you know that we've been in and things like that. There's all these interesting psychological like chess moves going on as well as like the physical ones.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think another aspect of it is learning not give your power away. Yes we have allies, we definitely we have allies, but also not to completely give your power away to an outside force, I think is another lesson that humanity is learning right now, and that could be purposeful. Maybe Trump goes down as a super hated guy, but that was the point the whole time.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly exactly, because that's a part of how he's taking the system down from the inside. I think He's like, all right, I'll be the bad guy. I'll be like the bad guy, you know, But in that process, I'm gonna I'm gonna help in this awakening and getting people to take their power back and to take this system down from within.
Speaker 1: Right, right, the disruptor right exactly, is like a big wrecking ball.
Speaker 2: So let's go into I know you've been getting a lot of information or intuitive it's about giants in the Middle East and maybe giants and stasis coming back online. Can you do your best to explain like what you've been seeing as far as that goes and the reality of actual giants underground there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is something I actually I want to tune into a bit more. But so when I was contacted to let me know that war with Iran was coming, I'm just kind of looking back at some of my notes here. They said that this was a cover up because the US wanted these giants tablets remains, and I asked, why do they want them? And I heard our history. They want to take them into custody. And I actually saw some of these remains being taken in artifacts and technology being taken to a space arc that's underwater in conjunction or collaboration with another world leader, and that they were working together on this and they were both in on it, and I had kind of a vision, okay, so I asked, what's the point of that? What are they going to do with it? And then I heard that eventually they would be releasing some of these to help disclose some of our history, because that would just be like a wrecking ball to our official history. They've tried so hard to cover up these giant remains. I think on the other side, the Dark Elite was doing trying to do some nefarious things to help keep their group of control. I saw a very vivid vision of some of these giants in a lab and I felt like they were trying to do genetic manipulation, DNA splicing. Who knows what their plans were with these things, but it didn't feel very good. So I think getting it out of their hands for that purpose, so that they couldn't be used for nefarious purposes or maybe for this kind of vampiric regime as well as to help disclose some of our history. And I've gotten the message a few times that mummies will be found, and I think that'll be important that'll be a really big, big part of kind of blowing the cover on who we truly are and what's been going on on the planet. So that's kind of what I got so far. I feel like there's currently a fight. I've been feeling a lot of a sensation of things going on underground in the Middle East. I'm seeing special forces going in. I was tuning in right before this, and I was seeing special forces going in retrieving some of these remains, retrieving some of this technology. And there's definitely a pushback and shove. I actually like I saw a reptilian being while I was kind of remote viewing that, and I kind of like took a step back, like it doesn't there's a push and shove going on right now. And I heard as soon as they get everything that they need, they're out, meaning the United States. As soon as they get everything they need, they're done. And I was seeing some sort of deals taking place that will bring this to a close, but that seems to be the main objective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also heard that I don't know how true this is, but a stash of the Epstein videos, like the really damning evidence was somewhere over and Iran to, and so we were trying to get a whole a hold of that because that's the stuff that like frazzle drip and all the other stuff that could really expose them for who they are. It was the stuff that they still didn't have access to. So potentially they're going to try to gain access to that, and I think they probably have at this point. So the giants, though, do you did you see I know, even back when we were like in Egypt and stuff you were seeing like giants and stasis and stuff in Egypt. Is that the case or is it just just history or remains or mummies of giants or do you think that they're still alive?
Speaker 4: And I was seeing some in pods. Maybe that just kind of freaks me out, so I wanted to look into that further. But yeah, whenever we were at the Pyramid of Giza, I saw five giants in pods and that I knew that they were like on aachy hybrids and they were in these like these stasis pods. And that was under Giza, so there could be sites where this is going on all over the place. So I could see that definitely occurring too. I don't know, if we want to resurrect those, right, I don't know that kind of I feel like I have a deep soul memory with that, honestly that I feel like I'm kind of avoiding a little bit because it feels very dark. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's the and maybe I'll bring it up again. We've talked about it a few times, but you were the one that brought to my attention that the day we struck Iran was the planetary alignment and that could be a celestial sign for, you know, to fulfill a prophecy of the awakening of these titans. Right, and so maybe something like that was actually occurring, and that was time strategically to stop something like that. And maybe you can add to that if you'd like.
Speaker 4: I believe that. And even after the fact, I kept seeing the planetary alignment and it immediately reminded me of well like Hercules, where that opens a portal and these titans are basically unleashed. These giants are unleashed to help bring down Olympus for a dark plot. So I think the timing was very strategic on purpose. Maybe that I was seeing the alignment acting as a portal or a channel to unlock something. So maybe the White Hats, if you will, had to go in at that specific timing to retrieve them to prevent something else from happening. Is the feeling that I was getting. And even after the fact, I kept seeing this alignment like it was it was very, very important and central to the whole plan.
Speaker 2: Right, And so I want to get into the stargates too, the stargate in Iran. And I know we were talking about this earlier, like you don't have you not like an expert on the stargates, And we actually have Indigo Angel coming on the show this Sunday Live to really get into the our gate, the stargates and everything that's going on in Iran and what she's seen with that grid, and we're excited about that. But I'm curious to know what did you see as far as this stargate in Iran and its purpose and like were they fighting for control over it? I mean, I think that's pretty obvious at this point, but I'm curious on what you saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I've gotten some bits and pieces on that. I do think that there are well, it's been so, it's been inverted, it's been hijacked. I received some messages on that last night that the Wingmakers actually had a role in maybe putting the stargates there or guardianship previously. And maybe you could say a little bit more context on the wing Makers since you've studied that.
Speaker 2: They're just a group of time travelers essentially that came back from the future and left some these time capsules for us to discover and help assist the evolution of the planet and humans. And it's way more complex than that, but in a nutshell, they're a group of time travelers helping move us along in my from what I understand, And Aaron, do you agree with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're basically these advanced beings from the future that are that are doing things in their past and to help us, Yeah, to help kind of make sure we stay on a positive timeline, I would say, positive ascension timeline.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I feel like my contact k is one of them, right, probably, Yeah. I've seen her putting different artifacts in certain places that would be found. I feel like like the nag Hamadi texts would be an example of that. Like as soon as as humanity is ready for that information to come through, then the wing Makers or other time travelers or other beings might place an artifact or something there to be found where those were found in a cave to help see the collective and raise the consciousness frequency, et cetera. But I've seen her doing things like that. But anyway, so that's what I was hearing. That the wing makers put the stargates there, or they were guardians guardians of the stargates, and then the Ananaki, negative factions of the Anaki took it, hijacked it, and they're using it for basically as a portal for dark entities for mind control programming. Well, if you see in the Middle East, you know the very radical regimes going on there, the suppression of women, the suppression of the voice, the hijacking, an aggression of the masculine. So they were using it to kind of send out that frequency and also as a portal to let in these dark, dark forces. And I was seeing like a seal, so I was actually tuning into it a little bit right before this, So I'm just going to kind of read I was seeing dark magic, a lot of dark magic seals, so like an inverted grid, and they use these dark magic seals to basically keep us trapped into a hijacked timeline or a lower density, lower consciousness space, a war anger fear, loose factory type reality. And I think a lot of us or some of us are actually working with these stargates, are have DNA genetic imprint history, keys and codes to help unlock and uninvert these stargates, and I feel like the Iran one is really important and that's going to help actually shift the frequency of the collective and help shift everything. Some of the other messages I was getting was that the Magdalen bloodlines will inherit the Earth, and they're playing a very key role in these stargates, regaining sovereignty over these stargates so that these entities can't come in anymore, and then we would be the new gatekeepers essentially, and that would allow more light christ consciousness to come in through these energetic hot spots and raise us up into the five D if you will, right.
Speaker 2: And I've seen videos going around they'd say, whoever controls the stargate in Iran controls the world basically, maybe in stargates in general, but specifically that one seems to have something to do with the Christ consciousness codes and the frequency that could a sense help with the ascension.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all eyes are on it right now.
Speaker 5: So it makes sense then that at that exact alignment, the Dark was probably trying to thwart you know, they were probably trying to like do something to make sure we went in this negative direction and their system got locked at you know, and we had to like maybe this war had to start now. This war had to start now because we had to go in there and stop that, you know, right, yeah, or make it a positive thing instead of a negative Who knows? There definitely seems to be it's no, it's no coincidence that that alignment happened at that exact time, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure, So no, I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not like it's almost it seems to me the energy behind it, like we didn't have a choice like this, This had to happen now for a very specific reason that may remain unknown to the collective for a long time, right, And it seems that's the case in my personal opinion, and getting into some of your up did you have any more to share in the stargate slowly or was that it?
Speaker 4: I think that's it. I think it's a very active operation. I think grid work setting intention helping to anchor in light is one of the most important things that we could do right now in the truth frequency and also the voice people speaking up that has a resonance that is rippling out saying no, we do not consent to this, breaking that old programming, breaking those old chains. I think standing up and actually speaking and the people all over the world starting to speak their truth and in voice that is having a very powerful ripple effect. And we're literally in the middle of it right now.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, so you also moving forward, and then I'm going to throw your curveball here in a minute. In some of your notes, Atlantis was upfront and I'm just gonna I'm not even gonna elaborate on I'm gonna let you explain what you think this means and what you were shown, because I find it fascinating that see it seems that it could likely be the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is very much tied to Atlantis. That's when everything was super hijacked. I've seen you know, I know I have Atlantian past lifetimes, and part of my mission back then was to try and prevent this. It was a mission fail, but I would see basically like the elites, the dark elites, opening up these portals dark magic, allowing this dark experimentation and basically hijacked everything and took everything over. So that was a message that I got the other night after the time machine experience that I had when I saw that there was a nuclear war but we went back in time to stop that and prevent that. And then I heard pretty Atlantean times this is all connected to that. I was seeing underwater civilizations. I'm just reading for my notes real quick, and they said Atlantis was a front, and I'm like, what do you mean by that? What do you mean Atlantis was a front? I think I feel like there's a lot deeper history there. Then we realize and not all of that has even come to the surface, and I'm still even digging into it and trying to understand it fully. But I dug into that a bit further, and I was sensing Lamara in the Fall of Lamaria, and it felt like they were actually the target in the cataclysm. It was the plan the whole time. There was a much deeper, more sinister plan behind it, I guess, set up by the Arkans that you know, they would It felt like very similar to how things are today. They want to bribe the the elite, or bribe people with fame, with power, with success, and that was happening with Atlantis too. But the whole time, these forces that were kind of stringing even the dark ones along and corrupting people the whole time. The plan somehow was to destroy everything, and I think bring upon the cataclysm specifically for Lumiria, I guess because Lamaria was a really big threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they enticed it.
Speaker 2: They enticed the Illumyrians with this technology and whatever else whatever else that looked like and almost created a breakaway civilization Atlantis, and maybe it was the beginning of the Dome. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's interesting to me. I mean I've read a number of books about the history of Lumeria in Atlantis, and there's a lot of correlations and some people seem to kind of go different directions with it, you know, not everything aligned. So it's really interesting. You know, think some misinformation could be peppered in throughout there too about about Atlantis and Lumeria to confuse us. So I think it's we can't throw anything out, just put it all on the table and was just look at it, you know, because people will get triggered. Uh, this happened in Atlantis, and that's the way it is, Like, well maybe not like what if it was a little more involved, you know. And I think that's what we're looking at here. So that makes sense that they could have been a front for something much a darker agenda, a hidden agenda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it felt that, well that makes sense with the breakaway civilization. I didn't think of it in that way that if the Lamarans were the target the entire time, maybe they would have gone on to do something incredible. And so then these arconic forces came in started corrupting, splitting, dividing everybody up, corrupting Atlantis, starting a war, and then just the entire thing blew up and they destroyed the grid and then kind of trapped trapped us into this dark cycle and timeline loop.
Speaker 2: Right precisely where we're at again right now, like the repeat of Atlantis. But it seems to be an effort this time to get us past that instead of another reset.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I think that is inevitable that that I feel like we're going to do it differently this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you can even see, you know, and and a lot of the messaging and the things they put out there. The Great Reset. You know, they talk what they always talk about, the Great Reset. Well that's their reset. They want they want the reset to happen. And then they so they're already like somewhat in control.
Speaker 3: They're not, they're they're good.
Speaker 5: They're you know, they're being taken out actively now against their will. But up until recently they were someone somewhat in control. But they want to be fully in control in the sense of like the new World Order where everything's super locked down and then this like technological enslavement of the whole plant right where you know, that's the whole AI, fifteen minute cities, surveillance, social credit, you know, all that stuff. You know, they talk about humans or hackable animals that you know, there's no such thing as soul or spirit. Humans are just these hackable animals that whoever has the power can control. Basically, they like they like just openly say these things now and then they're always talking about the Great Reset, the Great Reset.
Speaker 3: There needs to be a great reset.
Speaker 5: It's almost like they're trying to manifest that and they're trying to get up like they do. They try to trick us into manifesting the reality they want so that it's not working anymore. And now, in fact, we're doing the opposite because of the awakening. We're actually starting to manifest the awakening timeline, which is inevitable. And that's why, you know, you have these these insiders who saw like saw it or were told it, like Bill Wood or Dan Bursh or these other others as well that.
Speaker 3: Author Norman.
Speaker 5: You know, all these people saw from their insider experience that there were like two major timelines, like the dark was trying to steer us onto their they could call it like timeline two, or there was the organic timeline. The organic timeline is the is the ascension awakening timeline. And it's almost like being divinely protected.
Speaker 3: You know, in a way.
Speaker 5: No matter what they do, it just backfires now on them and it just speeds up the awakening. And it's and that's why everything's coming to light. Now we're seeing everything for what it is and we're like, oh, that's what they had planned for us, That's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what that reminds me of is if you watched the show low Key, they talk about the sacred timeline, and then these these timekeepers, the guardians of that timeline, and they're constantly monitoring to make sure it stays sacred and doesn't get hijacked. So I mean I would I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's direct disclosure or something like that.
Speaker 4: Really happy, I think that's total disclosure, right, Yeah, for sure, the Golden Timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: And part of your notes you said the rise of the Atlanteans masquerading as science.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Oh? Shoot, I'd have to find that. Oh I think that. See, sometimes I'll get these downloads I write them down because then I forget masquerading as science. I think that was the the carrot and the stick dangling that these Arconic forces were bribing the Atlanteans with as scientific exploration and advancement. But really the whole time it was to get them to blow the grid up and destroy themselves. Right, So it was like kind of masquerading as this wonderful thing when really it wasn't. That's not what it was. The whole purpose and attention behind it wasn't that. It was a much more sinister thing. And I think they tricked a lot of Atlantians. And also I was just thinking a second to go reflecting on so why were the Lumerians the target were they were more of the they were the intuitive, more intuitive, they were more spiritually aligned. That was more of the divine feminine energy, and that's obviously a really big threat. And Atlantis was, you know, a bit more masculine, more science based, but they were really advanced as well.
Speaker 2: Right, And even if I'm remembering correctly, it's been years since I read it, but the book The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life they talk about great book, and it's it's about the Atlantian or and Lumerian history, and the Illumrians were specifically practicing like immaculate conception, like they were actually like telepath like there were schools where they would teach these women and they would separate like men and women and like get them and have them practice telepathically communicating but actually create conceiving a child through thought like through immaculate like without any physical interaction. And it's kind of laid out in that book better than them explaining it. But they were doing things like that of that nature, which is very biblical, and like who knows where that would have taken us evolutionary evolution wise. So it's just really interesting.
Speaker 4: Right, So they used they used Atlantis to basically hijack everything and destroy all of that, masquerading it as scientific advancement, but really that just took them further and further away from who they truly are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know a connection I made at one point is the Tower of Babel described in the Bible, right, what was that? That was them trying to build build a tower to heaven or to God or like I think that is a basically metaphor or retelling of what happened in Atlantis.
Speaker 3: Right. That that was my I was like, oh my god, that's what that is.
Speaker 5: It was when you know what we what do we what do we think happened in Atlanta's Well, they had all this technology that they were misusing. They were basically trying to play God, and they were trying to They're like, we have all the power, we can do whatever we want in a negative way, right with technology.
Speaker 3: And then what happened with the tower?
Speaker 5: It collapsed and then suddenly everyone can't understand each other. It's like it's like they all used to be telepathic. And then suddenly when the collapse happened, no one's telepathic anymore, no one can understand each other. The language, there's a language where they lost all these abilities they used to have because this big collapse happened.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, what's ironic about that too, is so they're building this tower to commune with God. I guess when in reality you do that within in the tower within.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, and that you just said it right there. So it's like they were trying to do everything externally that's meant to be internal. Yeah, build all this external technology without the internal spiritual uh being at that level spiritually internally. But and then you have like the Lemurians, who seemed to be the opposite of that. They were more internally spiritual and didn't have as much external technology. And that's why the Atlantians also viewed them as a threat because they're like, oh, we got to take these guys out because we can't control them, right yeah.
Speaker 4: But that but that's the science. You are. You are the science. You are the portal.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you are the greatest technology already.
Speaker 1: Right exactly.
Speaker 2: They were importer exporters, they were exporter Seinfeld reference joke.
Speaker 5: Sorry, they went to they wanted to stop the exporting focus or stop the importing, focus more on the export or whatever whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, somebody, some people get it.
Speaker 3: Someone out there is laughing right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to go back into something more surface level a while back and maybe on an episode on our channel, but I know it was back. I mean last year sometime one of your notes in particular, was about Candace Owens, say, pay attention to Candace Owens. She's gonna make waves. And sure enough, like she is one of the most controversial influencers out there now making waves and potentially over the target talking about stuff that we talk about on this show now, and you know, the Epstein Files kind of is aiding in that. But still she's not afraid to go there. And it seems to be that you know, coordinated death you know, campaigns against her, because I think that this stuff that sounds rude to most people, like like Bill Woods and Project looking Glass, when it gets attention, the attention that's getting from her, I think that is that is making waves. So I know this was a download that you got a long time ago, and it seems to be coming to fruition. So maybe you can add to that if you'd like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean she's touching some very fringe topics. She had Carrie Cassidy project Looking Glass. She's talking about the Mandela effects and the you know, the elites using basically time travel and time timeline technology to control us and enslave us. And she's doing a lot on MK ultra too, which is fantastic because that's what I mean, that's basically this, that's a that's a major way that they're doing all of this and getting away with all of this is MK ultra. So yeah, I got that message, I guess over a year ago or whenever to keep an eye on her, and I still feel her in the field, and this was interesting. I was trying to see if I could find my notes on it, but I actually had an experience not too long ago. I don't know if i'd be able to find it, but I was, so I'll hear her name in the field. Like she's making waves. She's making really big waves, whither you agree with what she's saying or how she's saying it, whatever, she's getting people to think at least and shining a light on some of these more fringe topics. And bringing them to the mainstream where her videos get millions of views. But I had an experience where I met like her star family and it was like a Galactic Federation member that I met, and I was trying to find the conversation with them, but I was asking, I was like, is she of the light or working for the light, and like basically like what do you think? Yes, she's playing a role. She's playing a role at least, and that they're watching her very very very closely. And I can't remember what else came up on that, but she's definitely she's playing a role. She's being watched very closely. And whether you agree with everything she says or not, whether everything she says is accurate or not, at least she's bringing you know, a good amount of truth bombs and seeing the collective with some of these more French things like the MK ultra, the UH, the elite time travel in corruption. Right, She's been covering a lot with you know, the Charlie Kirk thing. That just she's like her main focus right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And Trump recently appointed Erka Kirk for some position in the Air Force. I don't I can't recall I don't have that in front of me. But what I saw people saying is that, uh, they baited her into a trap, because in order to get into that position in the Air Force, it's an extensive background check and she's like under investigation now, like you know, they probably bribed her. They dangled the carrot like, hey, you can have this position, and then she goes to apply for this position or whatever, and now there's an extensive investigation and background check that's gonna basically expose her, like almost like she was put in a spotlight intentionally and then it led into this trap and who knows a lit will come of it, but it seems to be like like five D chess type of move, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because because on the service level, it makes no sense whatsoever why they would give her.
Speaker 1: That position, right right, it.
Speaker 5: Makes no sense whatsoever unless something like that is the reason, which that makes perfect.
Speaker 1: Sense me, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw it going around today and next I don't I have to look for it and pulled up.
Speaker 1: But you can. I'm sure if you just did a little search you can find it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: And if you think about kind of the basic the basic way that this ascension or this unveiling is happening. Is there's darkness, right, We're living on a planet filled with darkness, where everything's in the shadows, everything's being hidden. In order to change that, you literally have to take what was in the shadows and bring it out to the light. So I think sometimes you just have to like kind of make it simple like that, and then you realize that that is a symbolic resonance that's happening throughout all of this. Even if things don't make sense or they piss you off when they happen, it's very strategic. I think a lot of it is, yeah, and it's what needs to happen for the collective. Or you know, sometimes bad things happen, but they lead to something good happening. That happens in all of our lives, the dark Knight of the soul. Usually it's triggered by something really messed up that makes you pause and reflect and dig deeper within yourself. So I think we're seeing that just happening on a very massive scale with the planet and a lot of these figures that are coming out and being put front and center, and people are doing their people are doing a good job digging up the dirt on them.
Speaker 5: So yeah, And just like in just like in our individual lives, so many things that happen that aren't pleasant in the moment or or don't make sense at the moment they happen, and years later you look back and you're like, oh, my god, that's why that happened. I can see it now so clearly. Guess what that's also happening so much right now on a collective level, where so many things are happening and people.
Speaker 3: Are screaming about them and oh my god, this is crazy. Why is this happening?
Speaker 5: Well, I know, you know, years from now, we're all going to look back and be like, wow, look at that, Look at all those things that happened, and now I see.
Speaker 3: Why they had to happen right that way at that time.
Speaker 2: And I would even argue many of us already see the reason behind what's happening, like.
Speaker 3: Many of us are figuring it out in real time.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's like, oh, like we can almost like you can. It takes a certain type of personality to kind of like view your timeline or see into the future. Like I was in construction for fifteen years and I didn't learn this until I was in construction. But some people have the ability to go in and visualize the whole project before it's done, and some people aren't that personality type, and they need to be instructed along the way, every step of the way. And that's kind of what we're dealing with here. Some people right now can analyze this whole situation, they can see the final product, and other people their brain works differently and they can't actually do that, so it doesn't make sense to them, and it's not necessarily their fault, but it's just.
Speaker 1: Different personality types, right.
Speaker 2: So I think that's why the people out there that are you know, that are preaching a positive future like us, are getting attacked so much because some people can't see the forest for the trees or whatever that phrase is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were just talking about that. So being a Gemini, that's one of the main aspects of my zodiac is, if you like look it up, having the ability to see I can see many different sides at once, so I can sympathize and empathize for so many different sides, and I can kind of remain sympathetic but also unattached because I see the bigger picture and not everybody's brain that works that way, right, And yeah.
Speaker 2: So let's switch gears a little bit, just because I know everybody is everybody's favorite topic right now, some financial updates. You know, there's a lot happening with the stock market right now and the central banks and this potential collapse.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I know on one of your previous videos you talked about April being this month where you see the chains being broken and like kind of freeing us from this suppression, especially in the financial realm. Can you explain that a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was seeing this specifically having to do with XRP, but it could ripple out into other financial areas as well. This Yeah, I was tuning into April like what would happen, and I was seeing basically like a big trigger event catalyst, but a big kind of portal or wave of energy coming in and I was seeing chains breaking specifically around finding answers. So this could manifest. I'm not saying that the price that everything's going to skyrocket and everybody's going to become a millionaire in April, but what I was seeing was some I think some big financial precursors at least in a lot of movement for the foundation of a sovereign more of a sovereign financial structure or abundance being able to step forward because of that. So we'll see what happens. And we were just talking on my Patreon last night about x now adopting XRP and that might go live in April, so I didn't know that when I first received the messages, So it could be something like that, and that might be the test phase of that, but then that paves the way towards eventually a skyrocket happening. And I think eventually it's going to hit at least to be modest one hundred dollars per coin. That's being very modest, but oh yeah, yeah, I think it's gonna go. When I first received the messages about it two or three years ago, I was shown like I think I had like a couple thousand dollars and XRP at the time, it was around like forty two cents. Is when I was guided to put money into it and invest in it, and I saw it going up to like over two hundred thousand that's what I had at that time, but still that would be like at least one hundred dollars per XRP coin. So I don't have an exact time stamp on that, but I feel like there I was getting messages about some good financial moves and things that are good for business starting to unravel and occur very soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a real quick note. So recently Goldman Sachs became the biggest XRP ETF holder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just we just talked about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So like do you think they're gonna do that if they think the coin is not going to go anywhere, if they think, oh this is just this is not going anywhere, it's it's done, it's not to do it right, Well, they know what's going to happen. They're getting out of it, right. So yeah, you know it's a joke that people try to say that. I think it's like, look at look at these details. Do you think any of this would happen if if this is not going to go anywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, they're setting the stage, right or building a foundation.
Speaker 4: Building a foundation would be a good word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, I mean I agree.
Speaker 2: I don't What bothers me the most is financial predictions that give a date and like to say this is like if we've learned anything over all the years doing this, is that no, like hardly a date ever manifest like if they if they give you a date, it's almost a guarantee, like nothing is going to happen.
Speaker 3: At that specific time.
Speaker 5: All I can say, Yeah, all we can say is like most likely within the next ten fifteen years or or something like maybe maybe that at that most I'd be willing to say. But yeah, I'm never ever going to be like this this month or this date or Yeah.
Speaker 4: More of what I'm talking about and what I was when I'm sensing for April is the frequency and the resonance. Yeah, if you can kind of think of it in a quantum way, the frequency and the resonance is literally if you can see kind of this financial stuckness, this this density, this control, literally the frequency and resonance coming in to the planet and being spread throughout the planet is loose, like loosening that what would.
Speaker 2: Be the words breaking that free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dissolving it. So that's the energy that I'm feeling coming in uh.
Speaker 5: This spring, right, So you're not you're not saying, oh, exactly in April it's going to skyrocket or not necessarily, It's just that.
Speaker 4: There's a jump. That's awesome, but it might I mean it might right, or it might.
Speaker 5: Just go go up to some degree in April. But it's it's you're like you said, you're basing it on. That's what you're getting the energy in the residence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So then that starts, that resonance starts to manifest in other things like partnerships being made x adopting that and integrating that into their uh into if to be used openly like that. Then those things start to manifest, and that goes along with kind of this download that I got this past week. We were sitting out to eat with Laura and Ab and all them, and they were talking about how these these movies that are suddenly coming up with like Michael Jackson and JFK. Junior, the series and all of these things starting to all of a sudden coming up right in time as they're being talked about, suddenly because the Epstein Files and people are doing digging on them, and suddenly this movie which movies and films they take years to produce, yes, but they're coming out at this exact timing. It's really interesting, and I just had like this quantum shift and awareness that it wasn't necessarily planned that years in advance that they would come out at this exact time. It's literally that the resonance of that, the frequency resonance our consciousness and the frequency of the planet shifted to where that manifested, Like we shifted into that timeline where those things are manifesting in correlation. If that makes sense. It gets pretty quantum. But we're timeline surfing right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because time is not what people think it is. It's not just this one linear, one thing that we just move along and that's it. It's like there's infinite possibilities and like you just said, it's based on your resonance of what which one of those are going to experience at what time and the collective, like you said, if wherever the collective's at, then you're gonna then experience. And that's why I think that, Like you know, we talk about like the looking glass technology or this time viewing technology, which I'm pretty sure exists, and it seems like it's been used for a long time. It's like the farther out in time they go with that, the less accurate it gets, because because now you have so many more variables of change that can happen the farther out.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not in because you go on the timeline, right.
Speaker 2: And a long time ago, we were in a consensus reality where the whole planet kind of we agreed on the basic principles of reality. That's changed now. Yeah, so it's like it's it's us that's actually changing the timeline and diverting that so exactly. And you know, it's time viewing technology. And if you remember the show Fringe, they had like this window they could see straight into the other dimension. And Darryl James talked about the looking glass technology in a way that I've never seen it describe, but he said, there was one of these type of devices on the bottom and like the bomb doors would open up on the plane and there was like this this device, this piece of glass, and as they would fly over the areas, they could see what was going on either in the future or in another timeline dimension, like in specific regions. So you can like if that is real and Fringe where they just have it stationary, who's to say you can't put it on a plane and like fly around and see what the world, what's happening in the other dimension everywhere? Right, right, So it's really interesting to think about technologies like that in play that we just don't consider all the time.
Speaker 4: But right, but I think we're awakening more to us being the technology and we're like this speedometer is that the right word for it? Like we are literally starting to activating more of our cocreative power where we can change it in real time and shift into different realities, and we're all manifesting that together on our collective resonance.
Speaker 5: Right right, Because you know how many how many psychic people get, you know, they get these like disaster scenarios that they're like, this is definitely gonna happen because I got it, or they get certain things and then it never happens. That doesn't mean that that doesn't mean they're lying. That means maybe they picked up on a different timeline that didn't end up manifesting, right, But that wasn't Maybe that was a trajectory at that point in time that was a high potential, but then but then we steered off of it.
Speaker 2: You know, it reminds me of the solar flash in twenty eighteen that everyone was preparing.
Speaker 3: For exactly right, and we just talked.
Speaker 1: About that today.
Speaker 3: It was one of those, right right.
Speaker 2: Last note I have here, really you have. I see Bill Clinton being put in handcuffs. Put you on the spot.
Speaker 4: I mean that I saw a vision of that.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I saw a vision of that. What was that? That was after that was when I got the information about the Iran nuclear the nuclear war, and how we went back in a time to stop that Atlantis. And then yeah, I saw a very vivid vision of old and he looked old too old Bill Clinton like weathered. He looks pretty bad right now, but he's I mean, he's getting old. So looked he looked old, and I just saw a vision of him getting put in handcuffs. I'm not saying that that's going to happen, but I don't know why I saw that. Maybe it is going to happen. I'll just play it safe with that one. But even earlier today, there's a lot of movement being made in the field regarding these certain individuals. I was seeing visions of Epstein and Bill Gates specifically earlier today. So there's a lot of movement being made. I think, I don't know if I want to say against them, but basically Bill, I think is somebody sent me a video about the nether lens. I believe they're about to have this big trial against Bill Gates having to do with the with COVID and all of that, and that's about to start. So I think there's a lot. Uh this is just the tip of it of what we're seeing, I think, and more evidence is going to start coming out, so hopefully some of these people do uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a process. I think it's a process. Yeah, And we talk about this all the time. You know, a lot of people are convinced we'll never see an arrest. I mean, we did see Prince Andrew arrest, arrested and let go. But still I agree with David Nino Rodriguez is in the sense that he says that we just showed them like we can, we can do this, right.
Speaker 4: I felt like a little taste tests Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right exactly. Yeah, They're they're not invincible anymore. They can't just hide in the shadows like we know how to get to them. And what also is interesting too, is this discombobulated web that was used in Venezuela is also allegedly being used in Iran now, which is a technology they're claiming wasn't supposed to be rolled out for another ten more years. But it's like an emp like it just shuts everything down. It can make you bleed from your ears and all that. It like eliminates the enemy entirely. Also that it's a drones fall out of the sky. I mean, everything shuts down, no matter how safeguarded they think they are. It's like this quantum technology that just basically overrides everything. And we are now using that. And you know, Iran has their iron Beam, I mean Iran, Israel has their iron beam directed energy weapon, which they talked about years ago, but it's in use now. They're using it to shoot these you know, missiles out of the sky. But also a lot of people are claiming that some of the stuff that we're seeing some of the footage are in fact UFOs that they're trying to attempt to shoot down. And one of the things also this reminded me the discombobulator weapon is also kind of described as it can create holograms of false plane, like they're firing at holograms. Basically some of them, like none of the missiles that I ran with shooting at our quote planes were hitting because they weren't actual planes. It was just a projection. So I don't know if that's all true, but that stuff could be in play right now. It's just it's just something to think about. This little side note of the level of technology that is being disclosed because of this war, this conflict right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is pretty insane. Like we're living in a sci fi New stuff's coming out every day. That's like, are we in a sci fi novel? New stuff's coming to the service, even with like the cloning, the Adrino, all of these crazy the celebrities and the masks and then all this technology coming out. It's being rolled out very very quickly. Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. Right, maybe we're in resonance for all of these things to pop up, you know. That's yeah, and it's just going to keep accelerating.
Speaker 5: All right, anything else something we said, lots of judges have been arrested, so you know, it's not just here's the because here's the thing. When everyone and everyone screams about arrest they're always talking about the big names that everyone knows, Bill Gates, George Sorels, Hilary Clinton. It's like, okay, well those aren't the real power players. So anyone who you know, especially that's that big of a name that's out there that publicly they're just a puppet figure. The real power players are way behind the scenes. So that means if they're if those if those people are getting arrested or dealt with, you're not going to know about it. There's not gonna be news headlines about it, right, right, So you had to understand that, like there's so much going on behind the scenes that it's not going to show up on mainstream media, especially the control of mainstream media or even like a lot of alternative except for these little clues and these little things that you have to kind of like look for the cipher that this is what we do all the time, right, and we're we're kind of putting these pieces together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, we never knew people in the first place, so when they get arrested, we're definitely not gonna hear about it. But if Hillary does get arrested, it's gonna be a Maduro situation where everyone's gonna like they scream for the arrest, we arrest him, and then they're like, oh, he's not even a real he's just a puppet. The real guy is why didn't they arrest a real one behind him? Like, you'll never satisfy him if they arrest Hillary. If they arrest Hillary, then they'll say, oh, she's not the one, he's pulling the strings, you know.
Speaker 5: Or if the real like Hillary or Biden or the real was like, oh, they were actually executed years ago, and you're just seeing a person in a mask or a clone or a body double or whatever, which you know. I think there's definitely some of that going on too. So at the same time, really the real stuff's going on behind the scenes, but there has to still be justice served on that level to some degree. It has to happened on that level too, Yeah, right, otherwise the public doesn't get that catalyst for you know, for change and justice. So I think that it does have to happen that way at some point. I just don't think, you know, everyone wants it now now now, and and they don't understand really what's going on and the tip.
Speaker 4: Of the iceberg. We're just in the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 5: Right, And it also tells me you don't really understand how the system works. If you're if that's all you're screaming about these surface level things. I means you have no idea how how how deep this stuff actually goes and how the system actually works right as well, which is another part of disclosure, Like we have to learn about the world we've been in. That's what's happening now. We're realizing like with not just the Epstein files, but so much that's coming out that like, oh, like the whole way the world, like what we thought the world was and how it worked is a fantasy?
Speaker 3: Is a fiction? Is a Truman show? Fake reality?
Speaker 5: And then nearest, here's what's actually been going on the whole time. Right, So that's going to keep speeding up more and more until we realize like, okay, we have to build something completely new and no longer keep playing into their system, right, which is what's happening to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely got to get the red pill first, right, We're.
Speaker 3: In the red pill phase massive right now.
Speaker 2: Right, Do you have any more notes or any anything you'd like to add, any final Lloyds Lily before we wrap this up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think, I mean, I think that basically about sums it up. I mean I was just seeing a lot of light, you know, entering in keep seeding the truth, frequency, keep anchoring the light. I know that sounds maybe cliche, but really it's making a difference and it literally ripples out. So I think, just keep doing that and watch watch what happened.
Speaker 2: And will you please let everyone know like what you have coming up retreats, conferences, You're going to be in Hawaii with us. Maybe you can give just a rundown of the where you'll be this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm super excited for Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody just said anything about Hawaii. I wonder if they mean, like any any updates or just about the conference.
Speaker 1: Either way, go ahead, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'm just so excited that being like a really big heart chakra center of the planet and all of the I kind of like to save. I'm going to save those downloads for when we get there. I like doing I like seeing what comes up when I'm there. But I'll probably start preparing right beforehand, so I can't even imagine the mind blowing, just amazing information that we'll start coming through from that and just transformation. It just sounds like an incredible five D place from what you've shared about it, that's going to be really important. Grid work and it's happening in the middle of April, when this potent portal in these new energies, A really big wave of these new energies are coming in, so I think that's going to be very transformative. So I'll be with you guys in Hawaii in April. I also have New Living Expo. If there's anybody in California or around there who wants to join me at New Living Expo Who's That's going to be hosted by Portal two Ascension, also in April. And what else do I have? Mount Shasta? I have a Mount Shasta conference coming up in July. So I do have a Sedona in Mount Shaster retreat. Those are filled up, but you can come join us in Mount Shasta in July with some other amazing speakers. Sherry Devan is going to be there. You guys are going to be there Lower Van Tyne.
Speaker 5: So as of today, I'm actually speaking at that event, now, are you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Shalamar messaged me and he's like he's like, I'm just getting the hit that you need to speak or something.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah apparently, yeah, apparently I'm speaking at that chot event.
Speaker 1: Now amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm excited, so perfect. Yeah, I was attended anyway, I was already gonna anyway.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Well, so that's gonna be fun. There's we got a lot of really good people who are going to be there, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so this is this is something I kind of wanted to bring up or I didn't think about, but it's great to cover. Did you see all the sasquatch activity last night and today, Oliver X. Ohio is just like it has a whole influx of sightings even up here in northern Arizona. There's been videos and audio vocalizations and it's just like off the charts right now, X is kind of blowing up. And somebody asked, if would you be able to tune into the Ohio Sasquatch family? Do they need help? So that's really interesting because if I remember correctly Emery Smith saying, but way back on cosmic disclosure, sometimes tis if if a family or a sasquatch is injured or in distress, they won't be able to get back to their dimension and they'll kind of be trapped here and you'll see there'll be an influx of sightings in the region because they're trying to now actually survive in the wild here in this dimension. So maybe are you in a place to kind of tune into see.
Speaker 4: What I could? I could try it out and see what happens. This is Is this happening in other places too, or just Ohio?
Speaker 2: I saw other places too, but Ohio seems to be the hot spot.
Speaker 4: But okay, Yeah, hearing a frequency shift positive, I'm feeling more leaning towards this is like a positive sort of disclosure moment. Is kind of more of what I'm getting. I was getting the hit and not too long ago. I think whenever I did my cosmic contact live stream about who would be kind of the first to start appearing, that the sasquatch would start making themselves more apparent, right, the ones who are already here would start making themselves more apparent. So this, I feel, this feels very purposeful. But let me see what else comes up. I keep hearing inner Earth portals. I'm seeing portals. I asked, you, are they stuck? I heard it absolutely not? Okay, cool, Yeah, So I don't think there's anything to worry about. I think there's just a lot of activity and it's kind of like a big a big pop.
Speaker 2: So Jessica Jones, Cryptic Cryptid Huntress is about to go live. She might have remote view them, so maybe go tune into her channel next if you guys are curious about the Sasquatch, who knows, I'd be curious to see what she gets. Somebody said lost tribe. Yeah, maybe maybe they're lost, Maybe they're not. Maybe this is intentional like you said. But one of the videos also from Arizona, which is really interesting and I'll and I'll share it with you guys when I'm down here. It's been going around an X this this a bunch of people got stuck in traffic in northern Arizona because of a snowstorm, and they're all sitting there in traffic and off the side of the villa there's these vocalizations, loud vocalizations. They could literally only be described as a sasquatch. Almost sounds like the what's his name, Mike Patterson sasquatch Ontario type of vocalizations that sounds like that, but coming from off the side of people are just sitting in traffic hearing this stuff through their car windows. Wo And it's an impressive video. You know, who knows nowadays you can't believe anything because of AI, but feel into it. I mean, it's timely with the Ohio stuff and then that so, uh, they're they're making.
Speaker 4: Like a surge throughout the grid like this in what's happening with the Stargate and I ran too, and like there's just been a really big focus on the grid, like a surge coming through the grid that things are shifting right, reality bleed through. So I think that's That's just what I'm picking up on. There could potentially be some more nefarious things, you know, so we can set some intentions for that. I'm not picking up on that right now, but maybe if I sat with it right maybe more would come up. But Jessica's being really good with them too, so I'd be curious to see what she says.
Speaker 2: Maybe that really loud owl last night outside my house was not an awl.
Speaker 1: It was noxious.
Speaker 2: It was like going nuts for crazy.
Speaker 4: I knew it was something else. It was something else. Did you tell them that they we got a sasquatch footprint the other day?
Speaker 2: Well, well at the Bradshaw you mean, oh that.
Speaker 4: Too, but I'm talking about the one outside of your house, Like I got a message. The sasquatch reached out to me here in Sedona and they said that they would be leaving us a footprint. And then what was it, like two or three days later you found one on your walk?
Speaker 3: It was like a month ago or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was amazing. Yeah, I even it was so significant.
Speaker 2: I cast it. I bought some plaster at Paris and I made a mo old I cast it. So yeah, that was Yeah. I posted pictures of it on Facebook. If somebody really wants to go, scroll back through my feet and see the pictures of it and print. But then we were in Bradshaw Ranch the other night with Abby Lynn, Sherry div Band, Laura, Vantine, Lily and I and Abby was led straight to the spot on the ranch that we had never been to and it was like this field with just the most sasquatch activity. Sherry immediately sees his footprint, so you know, there's cattle that roamed the pasture out there, but there's a cow patty. But in the cow patty itself is just giant footprint with toes like it stepped right. It's only half of the footprint, but it was pretty compelling. And there was a lot of activity. We were all picking up on there.
Speaker 4: So they and the grass was very like luscious, like everything was very lively just in that one area, which is interesting, like it was conducive for like high vibe and life force and right, and that's where the activity was the highest.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they've been making themselves known lately, and in fact, it makes me kind of want to go out tonight and see what happens. Yeah, so yeah, thank you so much. And guys, if you're interested in joining us in Hawaii, there's still a few tickets left, and if you can't make it in person, grab a virtual pass. It's only fifty five dollars. It's a great deal and you can find all that information on our website, journey totruth dot online. And I think that's it. We're gonna go ahead and wrap this up unless anybody has any final words. I think this was a great show. Thank you for joining us tonight, Lily, Thank.
Speaker 4: You so much for having me. It was good catching up with everybody.
Speaker 2: And I will be live tomorrow morning with Craig Walker in a Mystic Gateway podcast. He's doing his first live Q and A and he invited me on just kind of help answer some questions. So I think it's noon Mountain time. I have to double check the time, so stay tuned for that tomorrow morning. If you guys are interested Mystic Gateway podcast, go give him a like and subscribe and I will be live with him tomorrow. Aaron and I were just recently live with him talking about our documentary and he's got a great show, and go check that out. Anyway, good night, guys, we love you, and until next time, have a great evening. Good night, I guess boom. I literally ended at one hour and seventeen minutes.