Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 2: H m hm. Trigger Warrener.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your.
Speaker 1: Comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, and today we bring back our favorite peach that that has ever peached. It's Julia from the Cosmic Peach podcast. Welcome back to the Cult.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm so excited to be here. I was having withdraws. I missed you guys, and it was definitely overdue time to come back.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, it was all right. So before we get started, there's a couple of things. Julia decided to surprise us on this episode. We are going into this absolutely blind. We don't know what's going on, which that's my favorite. I like being surprised that way. No, I just everything's authentic in that sense because typically whenever we get a guest there, we know what the topic is, so we'll do a little back research so we don't sound retarded. But for this one, we trust Julia and so this is the way it's gonna be. And number two, Jacobs Canter is being stupid, So what he's doing for this podcast is uh, he's recording it from his phone, So if he sounds a little bit distorted, now you know.
Speaker 3: I apologize in advance if my audio is complete. Ass Not only am I fighting a head cold, but of course my mic and computer would have to have some sort of a shit the bad moments.
Speaker 5: My apologies. But it is still fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: I still have not heard a whistle yet, and we're still pushing the fuck forward.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I thought he was just joining us from Antarctica. You should have just went with.
Speaker 4: That as Oh no, shit, this opportunity, damn it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: So Julia laying on us. What are we talking about today?
Speaker 5: We got so.
Speaker 2: I always try to find a topic that will not disappoint and is kind of interactive for you guys. So I've been doing a little bit of research on some conspiracy theories in ancient legends from Tibet. Are you familiar with any of the conspiracy theories coming out.
Speaker 1: Of Tibet, like spiritual conspiracies among other things.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're talking strictly like spiritual awakenings and like powers that they are claiming to have.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about cryptids?
Speaker 3: Because there's not it's not Sam Squanche things that people are seeing, but in Tibet they are seeing yetis which is like a side tangent.
Speaker 5: So I mean, are we talking cryptids? Are we talking supernatural human abilities?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What? What level you mean here?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm hoping to actually get political even and I'm gonna provide you a buffet of conspiracies tonight that I've been looking into and we're gonna talk cryptids, spiritual politics, ancient mysteries, all of it, and it's so relevant to today. Actually, it's I think you guys will love it. I think that actually somewhere in Tibet there's like a vortex, if you will, an axis Monday, a place where it's so high, you know, Mount Everest obviously that's the altitude is so high that maybe there's a connection there. And the stuff that they're seeing is absolutely ridiculous in Tibet and all of the legends that come out of there, and it's actually said that Tibet was the abode of the gods, and it was it was like the kingdom of the gods, and not in a spiritual sense, but in a physical sense that there was an actual kingdom and they physically lived there and it's a lost kingdom. And where they say that this kingdom is, there's so many Ufo sidings, lights in the sky, mass vanishings, deaths and uh, I mean people go to trek up the side of this mountain hundreds of times a year and they can't even make it up and die on the voyage. So it's like all this death and energy is feeding whatever is hiding.
Speaker 3: Is that one particular mountain where all these deaths are happening. Because like, and you brought up politics, I know that China has been occupying certain areas of Tibet for the last decade or two. They've been pushing into Mongolia the same way they've been pushing in Nepaul, India. They've they've been doing that a good bit so conspiratorial political talk.
Speaker 5: I'm here for the mountain that you're referring to.
Speaker 3: Was it a range of mountains or like one particular Like the Greeks have Mount Olympus and that was the place where the gods lived, that one spot.
Speaker 5: What's Tibet see it as?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be talking about Mount Everest, but we're all also going to be talking about Mount Kailash, which actually just in April of this year, they have discovered and anybody can google it. They have discovered that Mount Kilash is a man made vacuum pyramid and it has many interlocking pyramids within like a short distance of it. And it's even bigger. I think they said it's three times bigger than the pyramid in Egypt, the Giza Pyramid. And all this time we just thought it was a mountain, but it turns out that it is a whole ass pyramid. And then you get all these legends about this Shambala which is the abode of the gods, and that they lived in the mountains in a cloaked kingdom. And now that they're saying that Mount Kailash is a peer, it just seems to make sense to me that we're not talking about something esoteric as much as we're talking about something very very physical.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, So whenever you're talking about like vortex, are we talking about like same kind of deal as like Sedona, Arizona, that kind of vortex, like where weird shit is always happening. People are moving there. It's like super high price to go live there and everything because they know that there's like some kind of natural earth energy. Is it pretty similar to that.
Speaker 2: Well, the Tibetan Buddhism has a lot of connection to Mount Kailash, and they take the pilgrims trail up there and they actually what they'll do is they'll take a step up the mountain, prostrate themselves straight on the ground, get back up, take another step, prostrate, another step, prostrate, and a lot of people die of dehydration or their bodies just give out on this pilgrim's trail trying to get up to Mount Kyelash. So not only do you have a lot of weird deaths going on, people are seeing lights in the sky. It's been a constant source of interest for expeditions. And actually, part of the political thing that we're going to get into is the Nazis were very interested in Mount Kylash and they did quite a few expeditions to try to discover the lost Kingdom of Shambala.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't say I'm surprised about that. You know, the Nazis. You know, there's the whole story about Hitler escaping to Argentina. There's a whole fucking Nazi colony. Like there's a bunch of blonde hair blue eyed people there, and it's like it's really strange, and honestly, I don't know. I don't believe history for one minute. Like whenever we start talking about these these wars or certain leaders or the story's always messed up. Here's an example. All right, So my wife from Brazil, right, she is always getting updates on people who live in Brazil. She saw has a bunch of family out there. They've been getting like like barraged with like massive flooding over the last couple of couple of weeks or whatever, so much so that like there's water that's literally at the top of like it goes all the way up to the top of like the roof of a barn. And there was like a picture of a horse standing on top of the of the roof of this barn, and it's it's so flooded. There's probably I don't know, twenty feet of water that is just like completely flooded this place out Well, anyway, their president or their their media or whatever has only been saying, you know, there's only been like ninety three people that have died from this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, there's other like influencers out of Brazil that'll go on TikTok and Instagram and everywhere else, and the guys like, I know that there's not only ninety three people dead from this flood, because I'm looking at at least ninety three dead bodies right now, and he suggested it's probably somewhere up around two or three thousand people that have died as a result of this flood. Point being, is that still in this day and age, the numbers, the lies, everything is being you know, manipulated in one way or another. So whenever we hear that, you know, oh, you know, we defeated the fucking Nazis in World War Two and Hitler doesn't you know, we beat Hitler and that was a it's a big win for America and the rest of the world and everything, and America's back to back World War champs. It's like, I don't know about that because it seems really I mean, look, yeah, do we got a little bit of freedom, sure, but are did Is there still a Nazi colony? Yeah? Did Hitler probably escape somewhere? Yeah? Was he wa?
Speaker 3: Wait wait is there still a Confederate colony in Brazil as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My point is is that, you know, we don't know what to trust from history? How many times we got to talk about this on this podcast.
Speaker 2: History is written by the victors. And what if I told you, actually, he Hitler discovered something on this expedition in Tibet and he brought it back with him And you might be onto something there, Jonathan, But I'm not ready to let the cat out of the bag just yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, little bit.
Speaker 2: So, Actually, human beings have inhabited Tibet for at least twenty thousand years and it is a very ancient culture. And what they have now is Ti Bet and Buddhism. But it wasn't always Buddhism. It was a religion known as Bon and Bond is a religion that practices a lot of magic and it was given to them by the gods that reside did in Mount Kailash, and they practiced magic. But they also have in their I don't know, I guess the their version of their Bible stories of exercising demons out of people practicing rituals. And it was very heady stuff. But then Buddhism b h I believe so, I believe so. Yes. It wasn't until the eighth century that Buddhism was introduced into the Tibetan culture, and they actually what they did was hodgepodged a little bit of the Bond religion with Buddhism and created their own whole kind of version of it, if you will.
Speaker 1: Religion.
Speaker 2: Ever, Yeah, and it's actually Tibetan Buddhism that gave rise to the Dalai Lama. So a lot of people are familiar with the Dali Lama. It came from to and Buddhism, And just like all ancient religions this area of Tibec, they speak of celestial beings who descended from the sky and lived in physical structures. And as I was kind of touching on before, I think that I started a new miniseries on my podcast about ancient architecture, because if you look back at it, a lot of the times they try to paint these megalithic structures as people digging fucking holes and fucking clay pots and riding camels and you know, just the most basic of lifestyles, and it absolutely was not. They were capable of so much more than we give them credit for advanced technology, you name it. They probably knew how to do stuff that we still do this day. They'd look at the iPhone and be like, what the fuck is the stupid piece of shit like laser cut stones that are fifty thousand tons. I mean, come on, we don't even have a way of getting wayser precision cuts like that now.
Speaker 1: Exactly in the pyramid, in the Sphinx, and really all the pyramids across the world. It's well, not all of them. I know that there are some that like they they know that the community around them probably built. But you know, it's like, how do we know that the all these people we just we just assumed that they're all cavemen. We just assumed that because they didn't have electricity, because they didn't have technology, you know what we refer to as technology today, that they were probably just working with hammer and chisel, and you know, that's.
Speaker 2: What they That's what the story is, right, that they had oil lamps and they were fucking wearing loincloths with their dick and ball swinging. It just wasn't like that they were highly highly advanced. And so I do think that there's some sort of a stargate there in the mountains. In Tibet. There is passages in the Bond religion where it talks about the god kings and that they had technology and that they used airships quote unquote. So again, so when when people say, oh, well shambala is it's like a story, it's a metaphor for their religion. It's a physical place they're talking about. They had technology, they mingled with humans, they taught them everything that they knew, they had airships. What kind of metaphor is what is it the metaphor for I mean what I.
Speaker 5: Don't get the Bond religion.
Speaker 2: Yes, they practiced magic, they cast the demons out of people. I mean, it was a whole it was a whole fucking thing.
Speaker 3: So when are we talking about did Buddhism make its way like most prevalent in ti Bed What year about?
Speaker 2: It's so my research said that eighth century.
Speaker 5: AD or BC BC, the eighth century BC. Okay, okay, I'm with you, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because she said it was around what like twenty thousand years right?
Speaker 2: What twenty thousand years?
Speaker 3: Well wait, a seven thousand BC would be or seven hundred BC would be twenty seven hundred years ago, not twenty thousand. So I'm trying to figure out, like when did Buddhism like really pick up from where bond began. You know, so you're saying about seven hundred eight BC is when Buddhism kind of got.
Speaker 5: Introduced to this region. For for I got you.
Speaker 2: Okay, there is this reoccurring thing though, where throughout the ages people have tried to go on expeditions to find Shambala. And one of them was in nineteen twenty seven. It was a Russian philosopher guy named Nicholas Rock and his crazy ass took off into the mountains with like little to no preparation in uncharted territory to find this lost kingdom. And on August fifth, nineteen twenty seven, he documented strange metallic objects flying through the sky at immense speeds, and he journaled it and he said they must have come from the Lost Kingdom of Shambala, although he never discovered the city itself.
Speaker 1: WHOA, all right, so I mean pretty much what.
Speaker 2: Nicholas roarick r A R I c K.
Speaker 1: So pretty much like what I would gather from this is like, all right, well, he's making an assumption that it came from the Shambala, but without a doubt he definitely saw, you know, some kind of eyeing silver raft And you're saying it was in this general region of these mountains that are yes, it.
Speaker 2: Was near Mount Kailash. And actually speaking of disappearing acts in this area, he saw these objects and then they burst off into the sky. How people usually describe seeing a ufo, it's flying at a mint speed. It's there and then boom, it's gone. But in the Nagari Prefecture in Tibet, there is a civilization there with towers and it's massive, actually it's so it towers out over twelve thousand feet and it was a kingdom called Googay and it was established in the tenth century and it flourished for seven hundred years. It was a massive civilization. In one day out of nowhere, everybody vanished.
Speaker 1: Whoa very mayan, like you know what's really strange, Just to interject a little bit. So my son, he's almost two years old now, and he always likes he has, like he says, a bunch of little baby words like that nobody can understand, right, But he always has his one go to phrase and he's done it literally ever since he started, like you know, belting out in sounds out of his mouth, and it's always been googa, googa. He always says googa, So whenever you say it like that, it's like, dude, I believe, like I'm a full on believer that kids can remember their past lives up until a certain age. And who's to say, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just wanted to throw it out here because.
Speaker 2: They vanished without a trace, thousands of temples with artwork all over the walls, intricately decorated and carved. Each temple was a legiti masterpiece, and no answers as to what happened to them, not even a hypothesis as to what happened to this entire civilization. Where the fuck did the people go? It's estimated that one hundred thousand people lived in the Kingdom of Google and they fucking vanished in the blink of an eye.
Speaker 1: And this is in Tibet, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: In the Nagari Prefecture of Tibet. There are theories, not a hypothesis, not a scientist coming out and saying shit. There are theories of what happened to these people. And the theory is that they traveled deep underground in all these super intricate tunnel systems and underground chambers that were found that led to Mount Kailash.
Speaker 1: What mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And if you follow one of the tunnel systems, you go underground at the under one of the temples, and you follow the tunnel to the end, you get to the center of Mount Kylash.
Speaker 1: WHOA, all right, So let's just say they get to this Mount Kyelash, there's still no trace of them.
Speaker 2: So again with the Bond religion speaking of a cloaked kingdom with what do they call them flying ships or whatever? Like, what are we talking about here? One hundred thousand people gone and they have all these intricate tunnel systems caved out to the mountain. It's just really weird to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is super weird. I don't understand how so, like it kind of makes me think of where is it that the Black Panther lives. It's like a cloaked Wakanda Wakanda, Right, It's like cloak. You couldn't find it unless you knew the exact like coordinates on how to get there. I don't know. Actually they leave it like little breadcrumbs and movies like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I had in my notes that it would be very similar to Wakanda because it's in the middle of Africa, and you would be like, oh, it's a bunch of fucking elephants and ryan ocerises, and then it's a whole veil, you know, protecting the city. But it's essentially described that way in the in the texts that it's cloaked. You can't see it unless they let you see it. And that's why so many people travel to Mount Kailash to seek the blessing of the gods, which is why they take a step prostrate, take a step prostrate. They're trying to gain the blessing of these gods that supposedly lived there.
Speaker 4: And the.
Speaker 3: Where do you see that one hundred thousand google people disappeared? Because I see that they had a dynasty up all the way to sixteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they flourished for seven hundred years before they vanished.
Speaker 3: But when did they vanish or when is that suspected? Because again, all the way up into sixteen thirty they were conquered and then they were reconquered to sixteen eighty. Did they like disappear in the sixteen hundreds?
Speaker 1: It's said, Jacob, why are you trying to debunk this shit?
Speaker 4: Bro? I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get a good idea here.
Speaker 3: If we're talking like if we're talking about Tibet, bro this is up in the mountains. It's not like we have so much information about what goes on up there. If in the seventeen hundreds these people vanished, who would have wrote that down the seventeen like we're talking about when.
Speaker 4: America was found, the red coats were doing red coat shit. Like, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not throwing wrenches here. I'm trying to make sure of what time period we're talking.
Speaker 2: That is all Google Vanished Kingdom of Google, and just see what it says, because I watched a documentary on it, and then I found an article on it after I googled it. But I literally googled Vanished Kingdom because that's what the documentary was called.
Speaker 1: Look, I imagine this story would not be in our history books. It's not sure that it wouldn't be in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean somebody made a documentary on it. I mean somebody had to have documented something somewhere about this. Why would they make it up? I mean it's totally abandoned. This whole civilization is just like in.
Speaker 1: Rubble, so in Hinduism, they have these things that are like the superpowers. They're called natties and you know the who was it? Paramahanse Yokanda wrote about it in the Autobiography of a Yogi of all these different like Yogi masters that he went and spent time with and learned from and stuff like that. Some of them had like super strength like the Hulk. Some of them like could create a fragrance in their hands and they would just say, hey, look picture, like think of any fragrance you want, and I will be able to form it here in my hands. And like this stuff is very well documented anyway, this this book was only written like not even a hundred years ago, like it's not that old. And and so it's like I believe in this stuff absolutely, that people can develop some kind of like very weird powers, like developing a fucking scent in your hand, Like why would you need that? But they say that you develop like so they call them not all I'm sorry, not naught these cities s I D D H I s H H I s and uh. Basically they developed these cities the city powers. And they say, don't don't don't you know, get like all crazy whenever you, you know, learn one of the superpowers, because the goal is not to you know, just be like, oh I finally learned one, and now let me go teach the world how to do it.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: The goal is is that you rise up and you learn like all of them or some of them along the way until you reach that state of like the absolute where you're just completely blissed the fuck out all the time.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you got to keep the secret secret.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to keep it secret. It's it's more so that you're not supposed to relish in it, because that's not the goal of obtaining enlightenment.
Speaker 3: It's I see, if you're feeding into your pride and ego, that's a negative.
Speaker 5: I feel you.
Speaker 1: It goes against it.
Speaker 5: Right there. You go also to the point the Google tribe.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we are in fact talking about the sixteen hundred's ad when they overnight vanished.
Speaker 4: Now there, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, that's and this is all.
Speaker 3: I've checked a couple of different articles and like, no, that is, in fact what the fuck we're talking about. Now, I haven't found anything as far as a number of people, but every single article claims that, yes, they were here.
Speaker 5: Here are the ruins.
Speaker 3: They ran for about seven hundred years, and then they pretty much had a overnight collapse that nobody can fully understand why. Now they're saying that it's possible that they were taken over by one of their neighboring tribes, which they say makes sense. They found a couple of weapons caches around the city, but that doesn't explain a full overnight collapse of a civilization. If you were to say a city or a castle, or even a couple of them in a you know, coordinated attack, we could have that talk. But pretty much there's no record of them after their collapse, seemingly happening like flip of a switch. So yes, we are, in fact talking about the early the sixteen eighties.
Speaker 5: Ad.
Speaker 1: Well, look, Julia, I'm I hope that you appreciate that Snopes fact check, because now you can finish with the rest of your story.
Speaker 3: I was just looking into it's she's throwing out years, and I wanted to ask what years.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm glad you found it though, in case somebody thinks I'm full of shit, now I don't, and that'll give me more credibility for the rest of the information I'm about to provide you with.
Speaker 1: I blindly believe you anyway, that's right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, so this area there and they had tunnels carved out to Mount Kailash. The body count for this area is actually surprisingly high. Lots of people die in this area. And I wrote in my notes that I think it's curious that maybe similar to if you've ever done any research on the Suicide Forest, and it's actually called the Oki Kahara Forest in Japan. It sits at the base of Mount Fuji, and they say that there is a goddess who lives on Mount Fuji, and all this death from the suicide force, like what is it feeding?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What is that feeding?
Speaker 1: Because it is interesting because you're talking about like how all these places are next to mountains. Mountains have like the magnetism and stuff like that, right, So, like because it's mainly iron and you know, some kind of minerals and the rocks and everything, so there's always like some kind of weird magnetism that happens with these and so it's really not that surprising that, you know, shit would be getting weird around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean thousands of people. I did an episode on the suicide Forest. Thousands of people every year are drawn to the Oki Kahara Forest to unalive themselves and.
Speaker 5: So well, it's been a big cultural thing in Japan for hundreds of years, So.
Speaker 2: Mount Kailash thing for thousands and thousands of years. People have been drawn there and they try to do this spiritual journey and they fucking die and it's really sad. But it just kind of made me think, like, all the bodies are piling up, and what is where is all this energy going?
Speaker 1: And for that exactly are they dying or are their souls ascending and they no longer have a use for their human flesh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A lot of them said dehydration, So we'll yeah that up to the listeners. Man.
Speaker 3: The Tibetans have these. They do skulls, and they do skull carvings and etchings and paintings on them, and they make death masks out of them. It's actually kind of a big thing in Tibet. I've looked at pricing some of these. They are expensive because they find them in these like very sacred burial places along these paths in Tibet.
Speaker 5: It's insane mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And to kind of add to my point on why they just found out that Mount Kaylash is in fact a pyramid and not just a naturally occurring mountain. Now, what is interesting is the documentary that I watched came out before they made that discovery, and in the documentary it said that Mount Kilash is extremely radioactive and people are told that they can go up there, but they shouldn't stay too long due to the massive radiation.
Speaker 1: Who so radiation? Do they know what the radiation is caused by? Is it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, an active motherfucker up there? Pyramid style, A vacuum mother freaker is up there.
Speaker 3: There is very few examples, although there are some of what's called norms naturally occurring radioactive material. It does exist, but it's not something that you're just gonna find bebopping along your little, your little hiking trail.
Speaker 5: Okay. This is something that you have to dig to find.
Speaker 3: It is something that has to have such a perfect combination of things falling into place to make it this radioactive isotope in its chrystolic natural form. So I'm not saying that that's never happened before, but it's like to have it even like a rock.
Speaker 5: Do have that about?
Speaker 3: It is rare to have it so prevalent on a mountain to where it's killing people.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm sorry what.
Speaker 2: That was my thoughts? Now? Are you ready to take a turn into the occult side of things?
Speaker 5: Always?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good? So there is actually someone who claimed to be in direct communication with this lost city of Shambala. And this person also claimed to know the location of the lost kingdom and was able to channel the entities residing there. Do you want to guess who this person might be, because I'm sure you're going to recognize the.
Speaker 1: Name Alistair Crowley Hadrolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: So in eighteen eighty eight, Madame Helena Petrova Blovotsky, Yes, indeed, yes, she publishes her book called This Secret Doctrine. And in this book she offers detailed descriptions of legendary lost continents like Atlantis and Lumeria, and she claims not only did these ancient civilizations exist, but that they possessed highly advanced technology, technology including what she described as flying machines. And Blovotsky maintained that human lineage is vastly older than we could ever understand, and that these primordial civilizations like Atlantis, Lumeria, and Shambala were the foundations of all culture and were much older than Egyptian culture, of Vedic culture or any other quote unquote ancient culture known to human But what people don't know is that she received all of this information from an entity that she described as Mahatma, which just means great soul. But he did have a name, and he called himself kut Home, and he resided in Tibet, and he communicated with her telepathically and manifested himself in her apartment in New York City through what he called a portal or a channel, stargate, something like that. And it's from this entity, Kutume, that she wrote the Secret Doctrine with all of these occult secrets in it, and she got so obsessed with it and was channeling this being so much. That's what provoked her to start the Theosophical Society based on the teachings from this entity from Tibet, and it inspired so many of the great thinkers like painters, writers, et cetera. One of the members that I find interesting is L. Frank Baum, the writer of the Oz books.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, dude, I'm telling you like I don't know how y'all feel. I'm not a Christian, so I might see a little bit differently whenever I hear certain names, like you know, a Madam Blovotsky or Alistair Crowley, like I don't care, well, Alison Crowley is a whole different story. But Blovotsky, I don't believe that she was dealing in satanic witchcraft? Was she? It was just magic and witchcraft.
Speaker 4: So as a Christian, I only just learned about her. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and that's not just from that little video that me and you watched not too long ago. I knew that she was big in the Victorian era. I knew that she was of Eastern thought process when it comes to the esoteric.
Speaker 4: But when you say Eastern, that immediately I kind of don't know much about it.
Speaker 3: And I'll admit that I understand Vedik, and I understand the Buddhists, and I understand the Far East, the China and the Japan and all that. But when you say Eastern, it doesn't just mean the order of the Rising Sun out of the far Samurai of Japan. That could mean everything from like Pakistan to Mongolia to Russia to North Korea. It's a very broad thing when you say, the Eastern philosophical look at things. So I don't actually know much about Madam Blabowski other than her name and a couple of ideas that I've heard, So I don't know to say for certain.
Speaker 2: She was into some pretty dark shit that there's actually some significant ties to her being the mind behind Jack the Ripper, which is why I did a whole episode on it. And actually she's she been there. Like with the Jack the Ripper lore, I know, there's a lot of it, and a lot of people have speculations on who they think could have been Jack the Ripper, but it actually turns out that Jack the Ripper may have been acting on her behalf for certain types of rituals.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Yeah, I've never really done a deep dive on on Blovotsky. I would love to, you know, And I'm the kind of person I don't really like to throw the baby out with the bathwater, Like I like looking into what Alistair Crowley did and all these other magicians and stuff, what they've really looked into as far as you know, the occult and ritualistic shit. I like just learning about it and not so that I can, you know, summon the fucking demon God or anything like that. It's more so just like I just want to understand it. I want to understand how it's done.
Speaker 4: And my way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the only way to know the truth is to explore all avenues.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Like I can't come on here and do this episode and present this information to you without having looked into it. You know, if I'm a Christian, so I can't read about Aleister Crowley, I can't read about Helena Blovotski, well then I'm an idiot because I'll never know. I'll be ignorant to it.
Speaker 1: Like, well do it. You'll get some people who will say you shouldn't look into it, because then you're inviting that evil spirits spiritual shit into your life. You know, I know, Jacob, you don't even like watching scary movies because you think I.
Speaker 4: Love it depends.
Speaker 3: Flasher movies are denver than like demonic possession movies. There's there's a different spirit behind each of those.
Speaker 4: The omen has a different vibe than fucking Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I really seriously agree with you. Which is I keep saying like I did an episode on this. I did an episode on this, but it's true.
Speaker 4: Shit, hey plug yourself, man, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I did an episode on you. Guys have watched it. I'm sure Ghost Adventures Zach Begens since is some interesting we'll just say interesting stuff. And his show does give a very ominous feeling sometimes when you watch it. So I did a little episode on that. But so Helena Petrova Blevatsky. She inspired all these great thinkers. One of them was L. Frank Baum, another was Thomas Edison, just to name a few. But she especially inspired a young man who will later become known as Mahatma Gandhi. And so Mahatma Gandhi wrote that meeting her was one of the most pivotal encounters of his entire life. So she obviously has some profound information for him to say something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you said the spirit's name was Mahatma, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: She called the spirit the entity Mahatma, But it really just meant great soul. It would be like calling someone a deity instead of a ghost. Okay, yeah, but the entity.
Speaker 3: I thought it was something closer to like being canonized like Gandhi was. But like even we we call him Mahatma these days, meaning great soul, because like it's understood, he had a great soul, you know what I mean. So like in that culture he gets that title. But is that something I don't think you can get that while you're alive. No, they they called him that while he was alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can. I think it's like saying like pope or saint or something like that. But the yeah, the entity still had a name. Is his name was Kutu Home And let's flash forward actually, so that was in eighteen eighty eight. She goes on to start the Theosophical Society. But now we're going to go to nineteen eighteen. A name that you have already brought up, Alistair Crowley. Okay. He engages in a dark art magical ritual that he calls the Almanantra Working Ritual, and he claims that this is the ritual that opens an interdimensional portal that allows him to interact with entities, in particular a specific being that he called lom. Are you familiar with.
Speaker 1: This, yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, according to Crowley, this entity claimed to reside high in the Himalayan mountains of Tibet, just like the entity Blovotsky channeled.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, Lom he later thought about it that he was. He was almost like one hundred percent sure that it was the devil right that was speaking to him. It came through his line. But then like after some thought, he was like, I'm pretty sure that was the devil.
Speaker 3: Yes, but what is that the same ritual that he didn't complete. It was supposed to be like a three day ritual and he stopped two days into it, so basically he never closed the portal.
Speaker 2: They wrote about it in the newspaper. It was so epic mm hmm. Yeah. And this entity that he channeled, this long, claimed to be a Tibetan master of wisdom, and he Prowley drew a sketch of this creature because that's what the fuck it looks like to me. But what's interesting about this long is that it had a huge, bulbous, elongated skull in a freaky little pinched up face. And you hear about like Achanaaten and all of these other deities with these huge elongated skulls and that Ananaki fill in the blank. They all have these elongated skulls like this boom there you go. Absolutely, this little freaking pinched up face.
Speaker 3: And skull binding was a cultural thing for many cultures around the world. The Aztecs did it, the Mions did it. But if I'm not mistaken, there were some Asian countries as well that would strap boards to their babies heads to make it elongated like their deities.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wow, somebody turned it into a Ouiji board. Look at it.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, that's crazy. But you see there is a little sketch down there. It says podcast Addict Unknowable something episode and it has the Himalayan mountains in the background and a picture of.
Speaker 1: Long Oh I'm trying to Holy shit, I never even noticed the look at the Wizard of fucking ohs the same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't even put that together.
Speaker 1: Whoa mind blown bro.
Speaker 2: We did an episode an entity right there.
Speaker 3: We talked about the Wizard of Oz and how there's levels to that whole story. The book was meant to be a political take, but the author himself, being a student of Blovotsky, this checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the movie is real mk Ultra. I did a episode on that as well, and it's pretty freaky. But now we're going to fast forward. So that's two people that two names that everyone would recognize, Helena Petrovov Blovotsky and Alistair Crowley talking with entities from this area in Tibet. Now we're going to fast forward again. Adolf Hitler nineteen thirty eight. He funded an expedition with the directive to establish whether or not Tibet was the cradle of the Aryan race. And he was actually inspired by Madame Blovotsky and another book that was written by Edward B. Bueler Litton that was called Vrill. Now you might be familiar with that as well, the Real Society. So he funds this expedition and they claim to have found and been in contact with these entities in the Himalayan mountains, and they sought to prove that Arians were the descendants of the magical Vrill beings. Have you ever heard this shit?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well this is really what Hitler was trying to accomplish, the perfect human like, and and he got the whole idea from this very thing. Like you know, whenever the blonde hair, the blue eye, the perfect like, the perfection he was he was trying to create that. And well that's what they say anyway, take that with a grain of salt. But I've heard it across multiple different sources that he was trying to find the perfect human race and that's that's where he got the inspiration from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: It was a motivator. Yeah, it was a big motivator of him in the beginning of the war.
Speaker 3: But towards the end when they started losing, they started like needing money and resources. So Gebels who was like his little lackey, his right hand man, and Gebels was big, big, big with the occult everything and the ancient ways that are lost in all this.
Speaker 4: And Hitler even got critical of him towards the end.
Speaker 3: It was like he's got us going crazy over these mud huts and like stones and bones, we should be worried about the Russians right now, like and this and this, Like towards the in the beginning, when he was the Hitler that we all remember, right, the dude who was losing his mind on the microphone and the one who got the whole nation behind him and had these societies. That guy absolutely was down with throwing excess money, excess resources into everything that could potentially back the claims of a master race one mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They also the Nazis and Hitler took incredible interest in Shimbala and find the entrance how to get in there, because they heard that if they did that, this place was supposed to have immense technology, you name it. So they were incredibly interested in it. But while the Nazis were there, the war broke out in nineteen thirty nine and they were called back home, so they never discovered the entrance into Shambala, although they had said to have encountered the beings that resided there. And what's interesting is that the expedition yielded one piece of evidence that everyone can go and find. They brought back a statue, among other items. It was a twenty two pound iron statue and it was supposed to be one of these deities that resided in Shambala. But what's interesting is on the beings clothing. It wore a swastika in the middle of its chest and it was a symbol.
Speaker 4: Was very old Hindu Tibetan symbol es yep.
Speaker 2: It was a symbol for divinity, which predated the Nazis by thousands of years. But they turned it counterclockwise and they used it as this death symbol. But they got it. They said that they got this statue from the beings in Shambala. But what's interesting is that eighty years later from them bringing this statue back, they study it in a lab and they discovered, and this is their hypothesis, it must have been made from some kind of meteorite because they couldn't identify specifically what or where it came from.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So does that suggest that the stories correct?
Speaker 3: Then? I mean there's examples of meteorites and all these things being used, the metal extrapolated from it, the ore being used to make all kinds of things. There's swords that have been famously made from meteorites, and it's seen as though, like, you know, you present it to the King, your majesty, God gave us the.
Speaker 4: Ore that was used in making this perfect blade. Clearly it was for you. There's examples of this.
Speaker 3: So to say there was a statue made from it, absolutely possible. But that is crazy that there was enough Like the size of that meteorite would have had to have been massive. Or is it like a little trinket or is this like a massive statue.
Speaker 2: It's twenty two pounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that little.
Speaker 2: Well, my thing is their best guess was that it had to have come from a meteorite because they couldn't identify anything else that it could have come from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's usually identifying markers as far as where it could have come from. Like what was that episode we did with talking about the iron ore that ran through that section of America that was like the.
Speaker 4: Best iron ore on earth.
Speaker 3: But like you could tell, you could do chemical testing to see what area of the world, what mountain range this iron was made from the fact that they can't do the same thing with this either a meteor or b portal.
Speaker 1: The gods gave it down to the people, dude, That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 4: Essentially sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: But something that I've always encountered is that when people have stories of these nepheline type beings that descended from the sky and they made it with human women's and they had frigging elongated skulls and blah blah blah, something that always goes hand in hand with those type of stories is cryptids. I don't know if you've ever encountered something like that interviewing someone, but it's always like elongated beings, beings with superpowers, they build the pyramids, but there's also cryptids. Why do they always go hand in hand? You have bird headed beings, dog headed beings, but then you have super giant tall beings living amongst them as well. So I find that they kind of interlock. Sometimes you have certain things that just go together. And it's no different with this because it's been documented, photographed and prolifically recorded eyewitness testimony seeing what the Tibetans call the YETI right by this fucking shambala ble shit. So there's like layers to this shit. You got the Bond religion and all these stories, the ancient culture, you have Helena Petrova Blovotsky, you have Alister Crowley, you have the Nazis, fucking elongated skull beings, fucking and then Yetti. How do those things go together?
Speaker 1: Seems like it could be a possible breeding ground, so to say. But is it also possible that you know, because of maybe the specific vibration, because it's a vortex, and because you got all these different elemental things that are just magically lining up, that maybe the climate's right for it. Maybe it's it makes it possible for dimension jumping, you know, reality jumping or taking in and out of different worlds. I don't know, so I thought that too.
Speaker 2: But going all the way back in time, recorded by the Shamans of the Bond religion, which was the original inhabitants of Tibet, they wrote of these beings, and they wrote of their function, and they said that they are there to guard the city of Shambala.
Speaker 4: So wait, okay, now that leads me to my question.
Speaker 3: We have had a guest on our show, and by the way, if you have not met him, his name is Scott Pace. We must have him back on the show soon, Jonathan, Seriously, we were just talking about him the other day at work. We need to have him back on to get an update of what the Sasquatches are doing at his house. Okay, he claims, and he is a very very strong man of faith. He claims that these creatures are of God, made of God. He's not saying that they're angels, but he's saying that they are as in the I forget the book, chapter and verse that he was talking about, but he said that I Am the God.
Speaker 4: Of all things seen and unseen.
Speaker 3: He believes that these cryptid beings, not all, not all, but at least dog man and sasquatch and maybe particularly asiatic people call them. Yet He's he believes that these are benign, not benign. What's the word for good forces?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: These are very loving, very powerful beings, but they are like almost closer to God than humans.
Speaker 4: What is your take on this?
Speaker 2: My take on it? I mean, I don't think that they're hairy in the fucking Henderson's Okay, I don't think that at all. I think that they're inner dimensional beings. I think that they are puppets. They're used in whatever role that they're tasked to perform. I do believe that the Bible says when the fallen ones came down, that they made it with humans and animals alike, and that they had offspring with humans and animals alike. And what would something that's half an angel and half a gorilla look like or half an angel half a whatever? You know? We hear about mermaids, creatures of the sea, bigfoot, dog man, dog headed, bird headed beings like what like? I don't think I think that they may be nice, some of them, but I also think they have a fallen nature.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that they believe that these types of creatures, these cryptids, yetti's who knows exactly what they may have looked like, Cordon a legend they were being used to guard shipbalba are you Doesn't that mean that they would be a good function for that culture or is that a bad thing that they're guarding.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as fucking dog man, right guarding the other.
Speaker 4: Bachlets, and the dog Man was seen as a good thing. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Is this like, ah, is it like a bouncer at a bar that's here to fuck you up if you come up in here, or is it more like the moral judge that determines if you can or cannot enter, Like what's the vibe?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: They describe it more like the bouncer at the club. But I mean, I do know that your audience isn't like predominantly any oh they're eighty percent Christian or eighty percent whatever, da da da do you have a mixed audience? So what I'm about to say, I'll put lightly because I do have very strong opinions on it, but I want to be objective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If this kingdom was evil or had nefarious or ominous agendas behind what they were planting or building there, maybe the whole thing is evil. If it was an innocent, loving, caring they were helping people in starting civilization and had god king like powers, and they were great to the other humans. And these yetti beings are just tossing people out so they can't go and find the city. Then whatever, it's literally in the eye of the beholder. I wasn't there. I don't fucking know, but I do know a lot of encounters with these creatures are really nasty.
Speaker 1: So that brings me I have a couple of points I want to bring up here. First of all, we talk about all right, Yes, we know that it's written within the Bible, the Nephalum and Book of Eno talks about all of that and shit and everything, right, But like in supposedly these fallen angels came down, made it with the humans, made it with the animals. Okay, get it, all right, I get the whole that could be a bigfoot, But where's the human equivalent of the Nephilm that is currently around today? I mean, you could just give the regular copod answer, that's Shack, that's Kevin Garnett, right, But I don't think So what do you think?
Speaker 3: So I don't believe the NBA is full of Nephelin, by the way, No, I don't. I'm a strong person to believe in Bigfoot, believe in the giants and all that. I don't believe that those dudes are like the descendants of descendants of them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either. Well, what I'm saying is like, what's what's the like, where's the human version of that?
Speaker 2: So I've actually looked into it quite a bit, actually, and I think it's severely watered down from what you would consider to be a giant. They would probably be a normal human height, But like angels would have, they have magic quote unquote in their blood and they preserve this gene throughout bloodlines of families. So the physical attributes may have diminished over time, but they still preserve this gene, which is why a lot of the royal families inbreed with each other, they have babies with their cousins and sisters, and they're trying to preserve this gene and they call it the gene of Isis, which is also genesis where we learn about the fallen ones. So I don't think that you're going to find physical attributes. They look for blood types. And there's a reason why every newborn baby in the hospital gets a heel prick, and that that blood is stored in a database. Every human being alive when they were an infant got a heel prick and their blood was sent off into a database. All that shit, and they will find you and a lot of people. Oh, the redheads, Well, I'm a redhead. I've met a lot of redheads. The thing is is that they didn't. They weren't all redheads. There were Ariyan type looking ones, there were Middle Eastern type looking ones, there were I mean, you name it. They were interbreeding. So they're not necessarily keeping a physical trait. They're keeping the magic in their blood, which is why they think they're superior to us.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll see this to all of the cryptids that are currently listening. I don't know if cryptids listen to podcasts, but I imagine if they did, they probably listened to a conspiracy show. Whenever we're talking about like all right, well, yes, it seems like some kind of weird club. If you were not invited or if you come unannounced, then you know there's gonna be some repercussions going on there. But like, I feel like maybe not everybody has had to deal with the same face, right, Like, maybe there are a lot of people who die as a result of it, but then there's others. Obviously the tale carries on enough to live like in order for us to be able to hear about it. So there are people who have successfully gone to this place or else if nobody would would have ever heard of it. So what if we could suggest here that maybe this is kind of like a I don't know, a Salem witch trial kind of vibe, where you know, a lot of the witches back in the day, they well not even just witches. But like, think about secret societies. The whole, the whole reason why secret societies were even made in the first place was because they feared judgment from religious folk who would cast them out and call them all demonic and say that they're playing with stuff that is against God and stuff like that. So they had to form these secret societies. And same thing with witchcraft. I mean, all the women, you know, they didn't really get along back in the biblical days, right like in the early days, and so they started going off and finding their own form of spirituality. Well what happens whenever they get fined found out, Well, let's burn them all. Let's let's tie a fucking stone and see see if they can see if they can swim, you know, whenever you tie a stone to their legs. So it's kind of like, could this be that maybe they understand the person that's coming in that. I mean, if we're talking about ethereal beings, who's to say they wouldn't be some kind of telekinetic powers to be able to understand, Well, what's your reason for coming here? You know, if you're coming here to expose us, if you're coming here, and like, I don't know, you know what I mean, Like, well, I do.
Speaker 2: Think they are interdimensional like cryptids. I do believe that they are interdimensional. And I feel like they have that because of their parents, who were fallen angels. I think that they have that because they're divine beings. Whether they're have they have a fallen nature or not, they would still be capable of those things because their parents were capable of those things.
Speaker 1: It just out of curiosity, because this is whenever we're talking about you know, Nephelum and you know fallen angels and stuff like that. That's mainly Old Testament. Did they talk about that shit in the New Testament?
Speaker 3: I mean they talk about possessions in the New Testament, which is the monarch's inside a human. There are a few examples of angels making themselves known to people. There is Jesus, but there's Paul meeting Jesus and being smitten with his glory, which is why scales fell from his eyes.
Speaker 4: I mean there's there's examples.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, see why you don't hear about it in the New Testament is simply this. They were wreaking havoc on Earth and destroying everything and convoluting everything, and it was so fucked that God wanted to reset everything, which is where you get throughout time in every culture. The flood story correct, so one.
Speaker 1: All floods, though it's not just one like.
Speaker 2: Let's say the flood story. We'll just call it that the flood story, okay, And so I think that there was pocket that were resilient that maybe lived through the flood, but not to the degree that it was before. Because you do hear about when they went into the land of Canaan. There was giants there, David and Goliath. Goliath was a giant that was all after the flood, so there had to be little bits that resisted, or a second incursion, if you will.
Speaker 3: I think it's very possible that these fallen angels didn't just mate with things on land.
Speaker 4: I believe that the.
Speaker 3: Mermaid story has a little more too than what Disney gives it. Right, And like the actual Mermaids of old that were seen, not as these oh they're so gorgeous. No, the ones that will fucking eat you and your whole life son like that, They like the one that what was named Jason has argonauts pour wax in all their ears so that they couldn't hear it because they will fucking murk us all just trying to sail through. Like that, I think has a little more credence in some truth than what people want to believe. And I also don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility that some sort of weird, demonic fish fucking took place. And maybe that's how giants not full fledged neffuelum, but like Defendant of Descendants, politation happened.
Speaker 4: You know, what I'm saying, mermaids, there's all contra stories.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I agree. I think that's where the mermaid stories come from. But I'm just saying after the flood, the ones that died, God said that he sent their spirits to like an intermediate place Shelle, and that they they can never rest, they can't walk amongst us in the physical world, but they can interact with us in the spiritual world, and that their evil spirits are never at rest, and they're always looking for a body to possess. So that's why it went from Old Testament they're walking among New Testament. Jesus is having to cast out demons from everybody because these fallen angel spirits are looking for someone to open the doorway so they can come in. They're always looking for a host, and so it's also known that let's say, uh that they find a host and then your demon possessed or whatever, and you get that casted out of you. That's fine, you can go on and live your normal life. But what if you needed one of these beings because of their superior knowledge or capabilities. Da da da da da. What if we created an empty biological vessel for this spirit to inhabit, and that's where a lot of the gray ets come from. They talk about gray ets being empty biological vessels, and I think it's kind of and I could be totally wrong, but if you created an empty biological vessel with a big elongated skull like the freaking being that Aleister Crowley channeled for these spirits to inhabit, they could interact with us in the physical world without having to possess a body.
Speaker 1: So all right, this is really interesting because it was just last week on my other podcast that that we had this this Muslim guy come onto the show and I got, really, you know, I wanted to ask them exactly, like if are there exorcisms involved? I know that y'all don't really call them demons. It's more of the gin like pretty similar kind of thing going on there. Do you ever have like any kind of exorcisms going on there? And what name do you call out to make these fucking demons escape from the body? Right? I shit, you not, bro, It's it's not what you would think because I always heard that people always say you gotta say Jesus. Right, it turns out that the only thing that works according to this gentleman. He says that, and I'm gonna butcher it by saying it. It's uh, it's alu basically like a la akbar, but it's like alua akbar or something like that, which which basically means that God is the greatest. And and so they escape by that or they're they're forced out by that as well. And so it's it's pretty interesting that you kind of see these possessions happening really across different religions. I thought that it was mainly a Christian thing, but it turns out it's amongst uh other Abrahamic religions as well.
Speaker 2: No, remember I mentioned it at the beginning of this episode. The Shamans from the Bond religion. One of their first fucking manuals in their text was how to cast out Demons?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Oh, one, good point. Point, all right, all right, but no so but.
Speaker 3: No, to your point, Julie, I agree that there is there is obviously the force of white and the force of dark. And yes, that means that they have workers in that not just I mean the etherory, but we would say angels and demons. Someone else might call it the fay and the gin.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Pick your poison. It doesn't matter. But to your point, yes, one of those sides is clamoring and clawing.
Speaker 3: To get out and get to us, and the other side is waiting for us to come to them.
Speaker 4: You know, that's just my two cents on it.
Speaker 3: It's very clear that whenever you would have an empty vessel, so to speak, the grays or even a cloned human, one of these sides is.
Speaker 4: Clomaring to get out. The other side is waiting. You see what I'm saying. So that makes sense that this would go that way.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you your opinion on this though, Like, do you believe that you can speak to you know, loved ones that have passed? Is that pot Like do you ever say you know? So? For example, my grandma, I call her Nana. You know, if I'm ever like in a pickle, always just try and call upon her wisdom in a sense, right, and and I'll you know, I'll reach out and I feel like, you know, there's some kind of guidance going on. I mean, it's you can't really confirm or deny it in one way. It's a spiritual thing, right. But that being said, is it possible that I'm not talking to her.
Speaker 2: I do not like that, Jonathan. Actually, I'll tell you honestly, because I grew up in a haunted house and I'm very Christian. And it's not that my information that I provide on this podcast or on my own podcast is diminished in any way Because I identify myself to be a Christian. I think that the information I provide you can take it however you want to take it, but it's the same, you know. But in my opinion, I think that you can get angel visits and your loved ones can send you signs, just like the angels came down and spoke to Mary and told her that she was going to be pregnant with God's You know, you hear about angels, heavenly angels interacting with humans. Why would it be any different when your family members become angels like you. I believe you can still get angel visits. But if you ever thought that you heard her voice but you got a distinctual sick feeling in your stomach when you heard it, a little bit different, little bit different.
Speaker 3: Right, So I'll say this, and I'm probably gonna piss awesome Christians with this answer. So I believe that, yes, you can talk to dead people and relatives and loved ones. The Bible is very clear that this is a thing that can happen. Necromancers are for real. The Bible also says, don't fucking.
Speaker 4: Do it now.
Speaker 3: That being said, if a loved one from the other side comes to visit you, that is a difference.
Speaker 4: You didn't seek that out.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, and that is somebody who that coming from, somebody who had a what I thought was a family member coming out to meet me. In reality, it was a demon in disguise. I'm not saying that that is going to be a one hundred percent case across the board. I'm not gonna judge someone else's experiences. That was mine, and I take it as a with a grain of salt. I'm saying that it's I believe that it's possible. You could be visiting a dream, you could be visited by a loved one. I'm not gonna say that's impossible. The Bible says it fully is. But like going onto a Ouiji board or going to a medium to talk to somebody, the Bible is clear that it can happen.
Speaker 4: This is real life, and don't fucking do it. That's just nice.
Speaker 2: I mean it does say don't fucking do it, but if you're in your.
Speaker 1: Kitchen, both words don't fucking do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, essentially, I might be paraphrasing a bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, be jealous, Like yeah, like let's let's say in Jonathan's situation. And it's happened to me before too, because me and my mom were so we were almost the same person. We were so close, and I had her on my mind and she's been heavy on my mind for you know, this day. We'll say and I'm in my kitchen and then I smell something that I'm like, oh my god, that's my mom, or I feel her, or I sent something, or I get a message, or like randomly, I was really really thinking of her, and it was heavy on my heart the other day. And then she was suggested to me to follow on Instagram, you know, stuff like that. I think that those are signs, you know, like I've never been suggested to follow my mom on Instagram from my podcast Instagram before, but that day she popped up and I just needed to see her face. So yeah, I do think they can send you these little reminders.
Speaker 4: That you're but you weren't seeking that out.
Speaker 5: You were like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Losing I'm not lighting up a ritual or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, if we're trying to get really weird here technically, scientifically, it may be not necess necessarily what you think. So whenever we get into the quantum mechanics and you know, the physics of all of it, and then you get into fucking quantum entanglement, Quantum entanglement is just an energy that goes back and forth. It could be from from you right now all the way to the opposite end of the universe. If you believe the universe is a real thing. That being said, it's said to like trek like it's it's not bound by time, it's not bound by you know, the the regular laws of physics and stuff like that. Right, So maybe you could be reaching said loved one in another year, in another in another world, in another dimension, in another fucking parallel universe. I don't necessarily believe that whenever we die we automatically just go rest forever until the Kingdom of God comes down to Earth. I think that there's probably more to it.
Speaker 2: I think to heaven or hell. Okay, all right, but listen, listen, hear me out.
Speaker 4: I think it's like an immediate judgment. I don't think God needs a waiting room.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's an immediate need. That right, Yeah, I do believe it's an immediate judgment. But I this is my thing. The Bible is one of the most supernatural texts that was ever written, and people just completely ignore that. And I was actually speaking to someone who's went back and to the original original I'm not talking about a transliteration or a translation or anything like that, the original text. And he was talking to me about the Tower of Babel, and people think of it as this physical tower that they were building into the heavens and they were trying to go fight God and that sounds so stupid and silly. Ha ha ha ha. But the actual word that is mistranslated is that it was never tower. It was never tower. The original word was portal.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go. That makes so much more sense.
Speaker 2: They were trying to fight God on his terms.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I you know what. And that's something that's always baffled me. Whenever we're talking about a tower, like we got fucking supposed these spaceships that are going to outer space. But a tower's the one that got struck down.
Speaker 2: You know, they're building a stargate, which is why the Bible he separated everyone because they were becoming too smart that.
Speaker 1: Math maths, Jacob.
Speaker 4: I never heard this before. I would. I'm going to look into the actual Hebrew word. But to your point, you're right.
Speaker 3: The Bible itself is one of the most and in the UH. I was going to say something that was going to sound derogatory and mean spirited, and it wasn't intended that way. Let me let me check thine self here, me. The Bible isn't a book of magic. However, if you really wanted to break it down by its complexities, it might as well be. It works mathematically, it checks out that if you do what it says do, it works, and if you like, break that down. I heard a pastor it was just breaking down per the Hebrew language in the beginning the first three words of the Bible.
Speaker 4: Okay, we think of.
Speaker 3: That, and we hear that all time, and we immediately imagine, you know, vacant stardust floating into nothingness or something. Right, everybody's got their own version of it. The Hebrew language of those three words. The math that breaks down of those three words basically this, dude, not even like pulling it at string theories. Here very educationally breaking down the Hebrew language. What is meant by every syllable, every number, every consonant, everything in the beginning literally stands for at the absolute point of the beginning of all of it and to the end of forever. Is that's all that's encumbassed by those three words. If you really break it down, it's talking about basically this, it is insane. And if you really break things down, you really dig deeper. And again not per English translations. Look at the English translations, study that it's beautiful. Look at the Latin translations and study that. Look at the Greek translations, look at the Hebrew translations, look at the Ethiopian Coptic translations, like it is incredible. The breakdowns that have been done by educated people far smarter than any of us will ever be.
Speaker 1: So in the beginning also encompasses the end all of it.
Speaker 2: But I do want to interject something, and it's not to downplay anything that Jacob has just said, but I've gotten to a point where I've been raised in this religion and I've come under attack from many people saying how stupid it is. And I will tell you that a lot of people, and I always keep this right here, a lot of people are getting wrapped up in this Okay, they're getting wrapped up in this part. And if you want a boring version of Christianity where you've got to sit and open this thing up and read these words, I'm sorry. I just don't think you're going about it the right way. Because in the Bible this is like a cheat code for us to use for life and to give us hope and faith. But in the Bible it says true Christians can call down the fire of God. They can create miracles, heal people, give sight to the blind, all these things. There's not a true Christian quote unquote on earth that is practicing that. Why Why bring down the fire of God? Stop worrying about this book, Stop worrying about the translation of these pages, stop worrying about what the words mean. Call down the fire of God and you will see miracles, and that's what gives you faith.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you are right now because all that stuff is labeled as magic, as wizardry, as witchcraft, as satanic like that, and that's where people don't know how to really discern the difference between the two. Like, I think that there absolutely is a difference, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is just my way of interpreting it. I think there's absolutely a difference between white magic and dark magic. There absolutely is. And you can say that it's being pulled from the same area. I don't believe that for one second, because I on every single episode of Meta Mysteries, I do a tarot reading, and every single time I pull a card, it is exactly a mirrored image of whatever the episode was talked about. Am I am I calling on the Dark Lord for that? No, I don't have evil in my heart. I'm not calling on Lucifer please, you know, shine your fucking light bearing light. No, and I don't. I don't get like some chills that go up my spine or you know, some kind of ache within my stomach whenever I'm reading this stuff out. It's not like that. And so I think that you know, it's worth it to at least take a gander. If you're not going to practice in it, I get it, but like, at least try to understand that side of things and stop calling all that evil that is you're like, you're selling yourself short. I believe I.
Speaker 2: Don't think anybody should condemn anyone for anything else. I think that at this point in my life, I want to I want to be a beacon of hope for people who are struggling in this crazy, crazy world that we live in. And if I can do that, great, But I'm not anyone's savior, and so I will continue to just do the best I can to provide factual and interesting information to open people's minds. But whatever they decide to do with their self at the end of the day is their decision. But I'm with you. I don't condemn anyone, but I know, wow, I.
Speaker 4: Think it depends on where it comes from.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: If you're sacrificing children to perform your quote unquote miracle, then I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: We can all agree that that's based an evil.
Speaker 2: No, No, not that I'm talking about. He's saying he does a Taro reading like, I'm not who am I to tell him that's wrong, because I can't judge him. Only God.
Speaker 4: The Bible clearly said not to do it.
Speaker 1: Mm it said specifically Taro.
Speaker 3: It said specifically those that deal in chance, meaning those that cast bones and dice or play with cards and think that the randomness that will be presented before them has a prediction on their life. It says, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but but chance, it's not chance. There's no way that it's chance.
Speaker 3: Really, you're dealing with a deck of cards, with all these different cards, and you're shuffling them.
Speaker 4: There's no chance.
Speaker 1: Literally just told you that every single episode a card relates to whatever it is we're talking about. How is that a chance that's saying that, like, oh, I got a fifty fifty chance. Now, I'm not saying it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: Homie, No, you have like one of the time.
Speaker 1: I'm saying every time, dude, I'm telling you, dude, like this is Look, don't take my word for it. I'm just telling you my experiences. I don't believe that judge happening by chance at all. But anyway, all right, we've veered way off the track.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like you when you guys argue I'm such a pacifist.
Speaker 1: No, this is just brotherly love.
Speaker 4: This Okay. I know Jonathan deals with tarot cards, they talked about a bunch. I don't. I don't think that Jonathan is talking to Satan.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the full extent of things.
Speaker 2: If I thought that, I would never come on your show, right.
Speaker 1: You know, dark Lord, go fuck yourself there, right right. I don't know what else I gotta say to get my point across with that, But anyway, let's get back to fucking uh Tibetan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only have I just have a little bit of extra information here for you guys that I thought you would find interesting. There's a place near the Mount Kailash in the Himalayan Mountains called Skeleton Lake, and I'm not kidding. Google it, Jacob. It's the creepiest shit ever, Okay, and the beach, if you will, is made up of what is estimated to be around six hundred dead body Skeletonskay.
Speaker 1: What all right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I did Jacob's job. I googled it.
Speaker 4: And when did it be going my job to do that? Holy shit?
Speaker 3: I did it one time because I'm making sure we're talking about in the last millennia, and all of a sudden, Joe gonna ask Jamie to pull up some random ship. People love that eat fat check I do it now I'm getting called out whatever.
Speaker 2: You're just a pompous ass.
Speaker 5: But no.
Speaker 2: So as you can see from these photos here that Jonathan is showing, they estimate that this little beach here is made up of about six hundred dead body skeletons. And they say that all of these bones got there from some major catastrophe of some kind and they all died at the same time, and all these skeletons, it was like a crazy accident and they just ended up there. But in twenty nineteen they started studying individual bones and they found that skeleton like is actually some kind of a dumping site, and all the bodies have died at different times for different reasons, and it appears that the bones have been stacked up there for what is estimated to be thousands of years.
Speaker 4: So with an ancient burial place.
Speaker 2: Now, some of the goals showed unhealed compression fractures among other injuries, and researchers are still baff because they're dying in all sorts of weird trauma esque type of ways, and DNA testing confirms that they're all different races from all over the damn place. So it couldn't have been an isolated incident that caused this mass grave. And what draws people to this lake. It's on the Pilgrim's trail to Mount Kailash. In the Pilgrim's trail is to lead you to Shambala. Now, what do we know about the Yetti? The Guardians of Shambala not so much an esoteric creature but a very physical creature. So my question to you both is is there an interdimensional portal located in the mountains of Tibet or is there a physical cloaked kingdom that has been lost to us?
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: As I'm looking at the pictures of those skulls and the bodies, my first thought before she even broke down what it was, was thinking, like, okay, I could see even a massive flood, right, and that washed all these bodies here, they decomposed, the skeletons remained this and this for that to be preserved in that manner for thousands of years as been predicted like this, Okay, that got me kind of like whatever. Then when she said no, but they're from different time periods, different ages around different like It's not like it was one tribe that was like washed down there with a flood.
Speaker 4: This was from all over the world. So that's got me thinking. Okay, I could see if this was a because.
Speaker 3: The Zoroastrians, for instance, they had their towers of silence, right, if the local inhabitants of Sibbet was bringing their dead and this was an ancient burial ground they had been using it as a barrel ground for these years, Okay, I could see that too.
Speaker 4: But again, they wouldn't be that well preserved.
Speaker 2: Me Caucasian and black and white and Asian and this, like there are different races, different time periods, compression, skull fractures, like all this weird stuff, like they got bashed over the head.
Speaker 3: See okay, even one Okay, let's say there's like a thousand bodies found. Hypotheticaler's still at an arbitrary number. If ten out of those one thousand were like victims and it was clear, Okay, I mean, what were the odds that some of them were dumped there because they were murdered? I could even get down with that. Let's give a little room for human error. That was a lot of bodies that wasn't just like the mafia's dumping grounds into bed for the last couple centuries. Like, that's not what we're talking about here.
Speaker 4: That's insane. Now, most of them, you said, had compression fractures and like serious.
Speaker 2: Trauma to them, trauma deaths.
Speaker 4: This is kind of a little bit bigger than that. I don't know what to make of it. I'm gonna be very honest with.
Speaker 2: You, But the question is, do you think that there's an interdimensional portal in the mountains or do you think that there is a very physical, cloaked kingdom?
Speaker 4: Mm? Oh, you're still waiting for me. I'm sorry. I thought Jonathan would actually take it a load.
Speaker 1: No, I'll go after you. I just wanted to see your opinion.
Speaker 3: I don't have an answer. This is the first I'm ever hearing of it. Given the evidence provided here, I would say that interdimensional. YETI might be out there just murking motherfuckers and dumping them in the lake for forever.
Speaker 4: I see that as kind of a pod candidate with you. There's no wrong.
Speaker 2: Answer, because nobody knows what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 1: Row right, Are you ready for the weirdest answer that you could possibly get?
Speaker 2: Hit me?
Speaker 1: Okay? So we know that the bigfoots, the yeties whatever, they're outside creatures, right, they like observing nature, being one with nature. They're a lot more connected to the forest than we are. Let's just be real in this dant a. Well, one crazy thing that you may find out whenever you spend a lot of time in nature is that you may start to learn how nature natures. Okay, for example, a lot of times around trees or some some spots in the woods, you'll see like a lot of poison ivy. We've all been in the woods. We've all experienced some kind of poison ivy, right, Well, it said that whenever poison ivy grows, it's usually the tree system or the fungal network that is speaking to you know, all these other plants that cause this poison ivy to grow to pro to help protect maybe other plants, help protect maybe some some other parts of the ground. So it'll grow that way, it like helps ward a lot of other creatures or people away from that area. Okay, now that being said, the Bigfoot, the yetty, whatever kind of interdimensional fucking space monster you want to think of, maybe they have took a lesson from old Mother Nature and and they said, you know what, I want people to not even come close to this area. This is my house, this is where I live. I don't want nobody coming and interference. Somebody knocks at my door, I mean, hey, dude, Louisiana Lass, somebody fucking you know breaks into your house, you have the right to put a bullet in between their eyes. Right. Well, I'm sure they don't really care about loss. But that's just another point. The point I'm trying to make is is it possible that I don't know, the bigfoots of this of this area have decided to lay out the skeletal bones in order to ward off oncoming people a lot like the poison ivy of the forest in a way, Because you think about it, why would you leave a trail of bones along the way. You're talking about bones that I don't know, Like you would think that maybe over generations would get overtaken by some mud or would break down in some kind of way, there would be some shit that would eventually get on top of it and make it sink down to the ground whatever. Right, But for some reason, this shit's just still there now. I don't know about the climate. I know it's cold. Maybe shit works differently on the hard ground. It's not gonna sink in. I get that, But for you to have an entire trail leading to this very specific lake kind of seems like he's trying to ward people off. Don't come to this area because if you do, I'm gonna fuck you up because this is my portal.
Speaker 2: I'm a bachelor, fucking head in.
Speaker 1: That's my answer. I believe it's a portal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, portal, says Jonathan and Jacob. Really you said it was a portal too, But do you think that they could be guarding a very physical place?
Speaker 3: So I believe that these yetty slash, big foot slash whatever, if they are real, and yes, we're gonna go ahead and throw the tin foil hats on.
Speaker 4: Hold on. I believe that they are interdimensional, meaning that they use that as a travel sense. I don't believe that there is a cloaked kingdom.
Speaker 3: Let me repraise that. Let me rephrase that we live in the third dimension. What is going on around us in the fourth dimension we don't know. Okay, Now that doesn't mean that it's cloaked. That just means that we don't know what's going on because we only have five senses. You see what I'm saying, So us it may we may use the term cloaks. I don't think it's hidden from us. I think it's just we clearly don't have We don't have the color spectrum in our eyes to see that much of the rainbow if you, if you catch my my drift here.
Speaker 4: So I believe that.
Speaker 3: These interdimensional beings jump in and out of that dimension to our dimension, and vice versa, from two D to three D. I don't see why that couldn't be possible on all fronts. So I think I believe what you're saying, but I call it different things, if.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: So we do know though that if you anyone can google it, Mount Kylash is a pyramid, a very physical pyramid, as.
Speaker 3: A john and pull that up and also tell them where they can see it. If they would like to see what you're talking about, you can.
Speaker 1: Come on over to Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy podcast or Rockvin dot com slash Culture Conspiracy. You'll be able to see Julia's beautiful face along with all of the images and all the examples, all the articles that we're presenting here today, and you might be able to see the show a couple of days earlier. And one of the best things you can possibly do is, you know, you can get away from those nasty little commercials that you hear during podcasts. I know it's a pain in the ass. I know it's a waste of time. Nobody likes to stop what they're doing and hit the you know, the fifteen second forward button. I get it. It's a it's a royal pain if you if you find that to just be just a suckfest, come on over to Patreon and rock Finn or Patreon or Rockfann. You could do both. But why, I don't know why you do that? Anyway, those links are down the show notes down below, and it really helps support the show and are our dream of making this a reality a full time deal. So all right, so here is How's Kailash?
Speaker 2: So I'll read you the article from April sixteenth, twenty twenty four. Scientists have discovered that the top of Mount Kailash is actually a man made vacuum pyramid. It is surrounded by more than one hundred other small pyramids. According to preliminary estimates, the direct height of the pyramid complex is between one hundred and eighteen hundred meters while the Egyptian pyramid is only one hundred forty six meters.
Speaker 1: Damn. So yeah, I mean it's a fucking mountain. It's huge. So to say that this is a pyramid, are we suggesting absolutely man made?
Speaker 2: That's what this article says.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'll say there's going to be a nay sayer. There's gonna be an a sayer that says that.
Speaker 3: That mountain was formed from glacial shifting, right like the matter Horn, very famous mountain that was done in a similar fashion.
Speaker 4: Look look at this thing and tell me that that is not equidescent on all sides.
Speaker 3: Glacial shifting making one side super smooth, one side this way and a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's one thing there.
Speaker 2: Of it. Though, if you look at certain angles in these pictures, you can tell that it's incredibly ancient pyramid.
Speaker 1: Yeah I could see that. Yeah, I mean whenever you look at like looking at other angles, look at that angle. Come on, that's for sure something different than the rest of the mountains that are around it.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why I tend to think that there is something interdimensional happening. Maybe Shambala was a very physical place when that wasn't a snow covered peak, and there was an actual civilization, a kingdom. But I don't think it exists anymore. Although people are still just like they still look for fucking dB Cooper's treasure chest. I don't think that they're going to find anything, but I do think that it could have existed.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's also possible that, you know, there's some kind of spiritual remnants left over. I mean a lot of people they go and visit, you know, the Pyramids of Giza, they say, I feel some kind of weird vibration. I can't really explain it. I feel different, My body feels weird. My mind is you know a lot of people get like a you know, maybe it's more of a possibility that you receive some kind of Yeah they're but.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what I'm saying. And dude, at whenever, whenever we're able to, I mean, you're talking about going full time here in August, praise me. But if if that does happen, or when that happens, but brother, there will be treks out to this mountain, out to other peers and all these weird places. I would love to go take a visit up to Skinwalker Ranch. I would love to take a visit out to the Arizona spot that I mentioned earlier, Sodona, like all these wild and weird places. Fucking Roswell all day, dude, sign me up.
Speaker 2: I've been there.
Speaker 4: How well, you know we're gonna be We're gonna be doing this for sure.
Speaker 2: They have a festival once a year. It's amazing. You should go. A lot of truthers and conspiracy theorists, people who are actually I met a guy who you can find on the guy a channel, but he also has his own YouTube channel. He was he worked in a secret underground military base and he spoke out about it and he was at the Roswell festival. So you should go. Well, they're having the festival. It's really cool to have alien pancakes that I hop.
Speaker 1: Damn ye you know around what month or what season? That's yeah, it was so.
Speaker 2: I went right before nope, right after the for the ji. It was the weekend right after the fourth of July, so you still have time.
Speaker 1: Jacob all right, Well that's a little bit before Jacob's going full time.
Speaker 3: So maybe this summer is going to be heavy, heavy with me working to try to get money stacked up for things, brother, But.
Speaker 4: It's really damn in our very very very near future, my man, we are going to be hitting all the things and all the stuff, I promise.
Speaker 1: You, and we are. I mean, we're talking about doing like a bunch of you know doing making this like an LLC and making it, you know, legit and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I'm LLC to funk over here, my boy.
Speaker 1: And whenever that happens, dude, fucking conspiracy van on the way, baby.
Speaker 2: Just like the mystery.
Speaker 4: Machine, my truck purchase is about to be a business expense. Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, hey, you know I have started a show. It's my same podcast, but it's just a thing that I do on random Fridays called Phantom Friday, and I talk to people about their paranormal experiences and and or cryptid experiences. And I've started going to a lot of on site haunted places here in Oklahoma and other places. And I do like a little pod Humanry on Patreon where I show you behind the scenes me staying there, My experience is staying there, the history behind the place. I stayed at a Masonic orphanage that's been converted to a bed and breakfast. I'm going somewhere next week actually in Ohio that is called Madison Seminary. It was like some dark stuff anyways, So I do find it interesting and I think it's very engaging for the listeners for you not only to talk the talk, but also walk the walk.
Speaker 1: Fucky. Yes, dude, that's that's like a that's a big dream. Like whenever we first started this, we we had dreams of like, all right, we're gonna we're gonna be like a traveling podcast, and we're gonna go visit all these all these wild places like and magine some crazy stuff goes down in like Kansas City or something like that, there's a fucking alien invasion. All right, hop in the fucking hop in the count Then we're going overnight. It's gonna be a red eye, you know.
Speaker 3: Like that's absolutely well, yeah, at least like once a month us taking a trip somewhere to do something.
Speaker 4: I absolutely see that being.
Speaker 2: A thing something that you should add to the bucket list that we could collaborate on. And I've always wanted to collaborate with someone on it because it's a very big topic. Is and actually Jonathan is closer than maybe you are Jacob. But the Oklahoma City bombing Memorial and the conspiracies behind that, I live twenty minutes from it, maybe less, and I've never wanted to go there and cover it. I mean that you can still go in one of the buildings and see all this stuff. But and the memorial itself is extremely a cult in my opinion. But uh, like the reflection pool, similar to what they did for nine to eleven. But it's such a huge topic that I've wanted someone to help me with it because there's a lot of information to cover. So if you're ever in Oklahoma, we can do an episode on it. It would be pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that it would be that crazy that this summer would be too soon just to get real weird. I mean it's not. I mean, yes, yes, dude, I would love to go and cover all that, all that jazz like, because there's a lot of conspiracy surrounding that. Okay, see bombing, dude, like that, that's some wild shit that's going on there.
Speaker 2: You can go and play your hands on some of this stuff. They have parts of the building that we're still intact with, like all the little splatters on it that you can just go and put your hand on it. It's really crazy. You guys got to see it.
Speaker 1: I'm down. Yeah, that's definitely in the works. Well absolutely, Julia. So tell us a little bit about how your show has been going that, you know, maybe some other topics that you've been covering, maybe some some pointers as to when the next time you'd be coming on and covering a certain thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I would love anytime that I do a big research like this that's taken me a couple months to put together. I like to come on your show and try to give you something different. A lot of times the information can get repetitive, and I want to be interesting. So I came on and talked to you about the.
Speaker 1: He's still there.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I'm here, go go ahead.
Speaker 2: I came on and talked to you about the Marilyn Monroe, Jim Carrey, you name it. I'm always working on something, so God only knows. We'll get together on another topic soon. But I've just been doing the same wonderful stuff. I have Laurel Canyon that I talked about on Tinfoil Hat, Marilyn Monroe, I talked about that on your show and tinfoil hat. I have the Phantom Fridays with cryptied and paranormal true cryptied and paranormal experiences. And I like to go deep dive into movies and show all of the weird symbolism and also musical artists, actors, et cetera. And actually one of the ones that I have been looking into is Harry and the Henderson. So maybe it's interesting that it got brought up on this episode.
Speaker 1: What is what is there to look for in that? Like what's tickled the fancy?
Speaker 2: That would be surprised symbolism?
Speaker 1: M oh okay.
Speaker 2: And the director, you know, he didn't start off making children's films. He starts it off making psychological thrillers. In the first movie he ever wrote and directed was a movie called Nymph, and it was about a little girl who had split personality disorder. And I believe the cover of the movie said underage and overeager.
Speaker 1: Whoa yeah.
Speaker 2: Then he partnered with Steven Spielberg to come up for the concept of Harry and the Henderson's.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this sounds like some girls going on.
Speaker 4: I just took a fucking negative turn. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: You know, in a similar story would be I can never remember his name, but the writer from Rick and Morty, you know that he didn't start was accused of what.
Speaker 2: Was I remember, like no, no, no no, you struck a chord with Jacob. He watches that.
Speaker 3: She never know.
Speaker 1: I still I still watch it all the time. It's one of my favorit. Chose to watch One Baked. I love it.
Speaker 3: I heard there was allegations of things, but I never heard confirmed what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's necessarily allegations as much as it is a script or TV show that he started working on that was extremely like yeah, it's it's not it's like some heady stuff like well it was basically centered around and y'all can go look this up. But uh, it was basically I want to say, it was like an HBO thing, maybe something like that Cinemax but he made. It was like a TV show or a movie or something like that that he made. And it was like a teacher who like developed this weird love for one of his little his little boy students.
Speaker 2: It has to be in there somewhere, right and.
Speaker 1: So like so much so that the teacher ends up stalking the kid all the way home and the kid sleeps out in the living room on the couch so that the teacher can peek in through the window, and it's like, dude, it's like super sexually predatory and everything like it's it's not good anyway. That's where it that, like it was like forgotten about or maybe it just never made it big. Obviously, I imagine something like that wouldn't. But then like it came like it made its rounds. I guess people started looking into it and they're like, what this guy made fucking Rick and Morty, Like what the hell? And that's supposedly, from what I heard, is the reason why Rick and Morty went off the air for a year or two because it remember, because it it took a little break, like for a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it took a long break. And I was like, we'll see when it comes back, like that was a part of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the reason why.
Speaker 4: Cray.
Speaker 2: That's pretty fucking Cray. But that's the stuff I love to look into and I like to cover it on my show. I cover all kinds of stuff just like you guys. I mean, no topic is really off limits for me. I like true crime stuff too that ends up actually being kind of conspiratorial because a lot of murderers were made by design. Oh yeah, well, program to Kill Baby, Programmed to kill dude.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like a lot of these uh serial killers, they they got a cold following, you know, like people love that ship. Like what was that one the dude who was eating faces? Uh dammer right, he.
Speaker 2: Ate dicks and balls and ass and everything.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, ass was probably you know a lot of meat up in that dang. But uh but yeah, like even he remember like in the documentary or in the show whatever that they made with Netflick show. Yeah, remember he was like getting like fan mail while he was in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did Ted Bundy. So did Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 3: And he on the who was writing him, Brian Peck was writing John Wayne Gazey and was like pen pals of him and had self portraits that he did of himself in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you program to Kill Baby, program to kill and.
Speaker 1: You see it all the time, and this is like their sickening dude, because they try and lure the kids in with with this kind of stuff. It's like, oh, well, you know, look this director he made Rick and Morty. I like him. Now and let me let me look into that, and it's like it's a lot of what you were talking about about that satanic ritual abuse, right like that, that fucking programming. Like today you're gonna be Cinderella. You're not Maria anymore, you know what I mean? And I believe that wholeheartedly. Like this is full on MK ultra style shit.
Speaker 2: One of these days, and you can name the day, I'll have to come on and it's gonna be a fucking long one. But I will give you John Benet Ramsey what happened?
Speaker 4: We've been talking about doing a gentlemin A Ramsey episode.
Speaker 2: Fuck yes, I've done a two part series on it.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you can definitely come back next month with that one. Okay, you can come back next week for all I care, But like you know, we'll we'll space him out a little bit. All right. Well, look, Julia, you always come and you you bring the best, the best stuff all the time. Like it really gets the mind stirring every single episode. Like you said, you came on, Marilyn Monroe, Jim Carrey, you did the Halloween horror special that we did, which was a lot of.
Speaker 2: Fun, and we also did the Halloween murders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes we did, and.
Speaker 1: So it's always such a great time. Let our cult members know where to find you if they don't already.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. Yeah, I'm wherever you listen to podcasts. Not on YouTube anymore because fuck them and Patreon, Room two three seven is available where you can get the video and a full audio and early access to every episode in bonus content there. And I am very appreciative of you having me on because as a female in the Conspiracy Theory podcast, I feel like we kind of eat our own a little bit, and I just want to give people good information. I'm not really in this for any type of like look at me. I would rather people just learn something, please, for the love of fux sake, learn something.
Speaker 1: Yes, I absolutely agree. Well, yeah, like you know, you're always welcome over here. You don't even need to really ask, just to be like, hey, what you got going on next week? I'm gonna come on with this and be like all right, you're on like that, okay, good, completely open door over here. But Jacob, I think we need some fucking knife hands, bro.
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna avoid those because of the mic situation. I don't know how I sound once again. Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize. This will be fixed before our next shooting. But if you haven't already gone and done so, please at this time hit the five stars, hit the share the like, subscribe to comment, leave a post, leave review, share with.
Speaker 4: The friends of family and loved ones and everybody in between. Here's the deal. And also do the same for our girl Julia here with the cos and Peace podcast. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity that the algorithms see across all our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential listeners who can then become potential cult members like.
Speaker 4: The rest of you. Finally, and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And please, if you haven't do it, help out our friend causing Peach help us out do it at this time.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a wonderful conspiracy community that we've created and that has been woven over the last couple of years. And it's just awesome the people that you meet along the way. It's like I love it, like these these are my people. Like whenever I have the whenever we have these shows, I'm like I'm home, you know, like this, I'm home, you know. But anyhow, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Open up that third
Speaker 3: P