Speaker 1: So when I read things like this it says here the Fed just purchased twenty billion dollars in three year bonds. I think, you know what, I could call that dude who knows a guy from the store where he used to work and get an opinion, or maybe just a dude at the bank, or maybe someone who's a fund advisor but not a fiduciary. But no, I decided and said to call my friend and brother, zach Abraham into the studio. He is a fiduciary. He is the chief from decoxser of Browart Capital Management. He's ripped, he's ten, He's ready, he joins this courtesy of God Almighty, thank you link.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrant's everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day to me in decent the times s which God has decided wished to live in. Zach Abraham, aforementioned afour pitched, joins us, so good to see you, my brother, welcome.
Speaker 3: Back, good to be back, good to be back.
Speaker 1: Let us start with a minor little story something here about the Federal Reserve purchasing twenty billion dollars in three year bonds. I can't imagine that has any significance. It's not like they're injecting liquidity to cut interest rates. It's not like it's q E ten billion, is it? All those things?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'll be honest with you. When I saw that headline is a little bit of a head scratcher to me, okay, And the reason why is because I don't so the FED meeting is happening right now as we speak, so Powell's i'm sure, explaining that, and our lead analyst is in there watching it, so as soon as I get off done with you, i'll know exactly what Powell said about it. The reason that was strange to me was because nobody's really worried about the front end of the curve. And what I mean by that is one one year bonds, two year, three year, five year.
Speaker 3: That's not the issue.
Speaker 4: The thing that everybody's been concerned about is the back end, so tens, twenties, and thirties.
Speaker 3: So if you would have told me that.
Speaker 4: The Fed bot twenty billion dollars worth of bonds, my guess is I would have guessed that it had been ten or thirty year treasuries.
Speaker 3: Why they're buying three I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If that's them easing back into quantitative easing mode, because I do not think that we are going to get through the next year year and a half without serious interest rate cuts and probably running simultaneously quantitative easing.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's let's make sure quantitative easing is conjuring money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, so and and and it really is that simple, Todd Like, I'm glad you put it that way. It's this money isn't coming from somewhere, Matt, Like, it's not coming from anywhere real, right, They print the money.
Speaker 3: They they well, they don't print it.
Speaker 4: They push a button on their computer and put dollars in an account. They then take those dollars that they just created or conjured, as you said, and they buy treasuries from the banks.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they do. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: And the amount is kind of odd too, Like I said to me, there's it feels symbolic. I'm just not understanding exactly what kind of symbolism they're trying to get across here, other than the fact that they're to me maybe, And again that's why I'm interested to hear what Pal has to say.
Speaker 3: And now he explains it.
Speaker 4: But to me, it's probably most likely move to just reassure the markets and say the fat as you're back a.
Speaker 1: Can that's that's that's that's certainly from a financial explanation. I will always always uh seed you the expertise financially. Let me offer just a tiny little thought. So we had President Trump criticizing Powell, criticizing the FED, saying he's constantly late. He's pathetically late late to the party. Should be cutting interest rates now, should have done it ten weeks ago. He's late, Larry Powell. So I could see this is Pal going. You know what, I can do whatever I want to do. I can buy the front under the curve. I'm completely independent. When I conjure money. It's debt to the American people, but it's money to us. So you know, hey, don I don't work for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can the other thing too, though it could just as easily be the flip side of it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And here's why I say that, because when you look at where the FED is and what they've communicated thus far, they have not met their own criteria that they have stated themselves for additional rate cuts. And when you consider where you're at right now in terms of where inflation is, where we're at in that battle, there is.
Speaker 3: A fear, and I think it should and I think.
Speaker 4: It's an appropriate fear by the FED to adjust rates too early and reignite inflation. So you, I think it probably is either your version or mine. I think that's probably what he occurred here. It's either him trying to show Trump I'll do whatever I want and asserting his independence, or it's him saying, look, we can't justify a rate cut right now, but we're very concerned by what's going on.
Speaker 3: So we're going to give kind of a rate.
Speaker 4: Cut light, if you will, a kind of a gentle caressing of the market, telling them what here.
Speaker 1: If people don't have the video version of the show, they just meant you, they just missed you, gently caressing Larry Powell is so, Larry, I love your curves and this smell of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah so, And that's that's that's what I think. It's either one of those two.
Speaker 4: My suspicion is it's the second meaning, this is an effort for them to say, look, we know that what is currently happening is probably restricting liquidity to some degree. It's it's certainly increasing friction and financial markets. We again, we haven't met our own stated criteria to start cutting yet. But what we'll do is we'll just do a little bond purchase, try to squeeze a little more liquidity into the system. But again, the fact he bought twenty billion and the fact that it were three years makes me believe it's more of a symbolic move, just reminding the markets that the Fed's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, there is a there's an ad that's come out for and that. Man, this is smart. This is how you use a celebrity endorsement. Without using this celebrity, you only hint at the celebrity. And this happens to be a political celebrity, a celebrity, and someone who is antagonistic to everything that is right, proper, good and godly in America, and happens to be one of the most obviously corrupt public so called public officials ever. So I want to show this to Zach and run us through some of the inside lingo here and let's pieces s part together. But let me say something here. She represents a truly perverse and corrupt portion of a world where there are good people in There's some good people in politics. I was just down in a Benawah County, a Saint Mary's, Idaho. Those are good people. You know, former loggers. What's you know? How cool it is to meet a guy who's been a state rep for twelve years and prior to that he drove a logging truck and like on the weekends, he still drives them. You know what I'm saying. So love it. There is an industry, the supplement industry, and look, there are some snakes in that industry and they're in and out and they can hurt people. They sell junk products. Then there's bio Optimizers that has been in this for decades. Why do they last because they do the right thing. They just improved mass times. Literally, this is one of their benchmark products. This is a product I use to rely to digest proteins. And when I do that, that helps me not just not just be not bloated and not just sleep better, It helps maintain lean muscle because you are stewarding the lean muscle in your body. And it can even help you put on muscle because it breaks the proteins down better into amino acids, which is the building block of muscle. It's not protein. Amino acids are so it's Biptimises dot com slash tod promo code tod. You get tempercent off all their products and skip the thinking about it. If you care about muscle composition and stewarding the body, God gave you your lean muscle that you have now, just subscribe to mass Sims Bibtemises dot com slash tod promo code TOD. Mass sims is now thirty percent more potent Bibtemisers dot com slash todd promo code tod. And there's some of the good actors in this. Okay, so Zach. This is a company that see autopilots and I'm saying it join autopilots. I'm saying it because they did a smart thing. This is a great ad. And here it is. This is someone who looks a lot like well, I'll let you decide who she looks like.
Speaker 5: What is my perfect trade? I get the tip at three fifty eight. Market closes in two Do I buy Apple, Nope, I buy a defense contractor more subtle. Next day, war breaks out, stock triples. The Ethics Committee calls, how did you know? I say, gut feeling. They respect that. As I'm selling. A lobbyist walks in. He says, that was my intel.
Speaker 3: I say, was it.
Speaker 5: We spend the weekend at Camp David. No one's there. It's romantic. Monday market's back in session. I tell him to meet me in the Caymans, but I go to Switzerland. I don't trust him. Besides, tax laws are better. Thirty years later, I get a letter. I have a son. He runs the SEC. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell the lobbyist to meet me at the Lincoln Memorial midnight. Turns out he's been following my trades for years. Through Autopilot. It lets you invest like a politician without marrying one. He says he needs one more tip. I don't care. I don't show up. Flew to Singapore. That's where I set up. The shell company shoots.
Speaker 1: That the most gorgeous ads for a financial that you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, that's brilliant. It's brilliant. I love it.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely brilliant and yeah, I just like and the fun Yeah, the funny thing about it is, I don't think it's I mean, you know, I'm sure there's some embellishments, but I don't think it's that far off.
Speaker 3: It's not that far off.
Speaker 1: I don't either. And even the part about the kid, and there's no there's no proof that this person who looks a lot like what's your name? Uh from San Francisco and she's got like a two hundred and fifty million networth and.
Speaker 3: Dance stan see yeah, dance something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, right the queen of the blow out where yeah, yeah, right during the COVID wherever you had to wear the mask shot?
Speaker 4: Oh Pelosi, yeah Pelosi, Yes, Nancy, I knew it was something like that.
Speaker 1: There's no proof that she has an illegitimate kid from a defense industry of lobby. It's but there's no proof that she doesn't. And that's a negative you should have to prove. Is it that murky? Is it that filthy? Because if I'm looking at the networks of these guys, I'm falling their trades. I'm just in the Nancy Polosi stock picker. Would they really do it that obvious? That every single human being can see it.
Speaker 4: What I can tell you is that if we put up similar returns, we'd have the sec all over us. And seriously, yeah, and and and it's it's it literally is here's and here's the thing people need to understand about investing.
Speaker 3: And when you say stuff like this, people.
Speaker 4: Are kind of like, well, you don't know that when you look at somebody that generates the kind of returns that these people do year in and year out in excess of market returns, one of two things has to be true.
Speaker 3: These people are either on.
Speaker 4: The level of a stand Ruck and Miller a buffet or like Jim Simon's at Renaissance Technology, which you know, I just described three of the best people to ever manage money in history.
Speaker 3: Or it's fraud.
Speaker 4: That's pretty simple, just yeah, just plain and simple and and a good analogy of this, a good way to understand. This is one of the hallmarks of Bernie. Uh why am I Bernie made off? Bernie made of one of the hallmarks of that whole deal. It wasn't the amounts that he was making. It was the lack of volatility, the smooth returns. Now, now their returns aren't the same. But I'm using this as an analogy, and guy like, yeah pyramid, yeah yeah, his was just straight fraud, I mean straight Ponzi's scheme, like it wasn't even investing the money and the things he said he was investing it in.
Speaker 3: But the way you could tell is when I look at returns.
Speaker 4: I can't just look at somebody's returns automatically and go, okay, that's fraudulent. But but when I look at the returns and I don't don't see any volatility, that is a tell.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: And meanwhile, and why because you know, look at a look go look at a company like Nvidia when it went on its great run. Yeah, okay, it had days where it got smacked. It had weeks where it was down ten to fifteen percent, right, and yet you go to the end of it, and if you held on that whole time, you.
Speaker 3: Made a pile.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Those types of there's no trader in the world that can that can anticipate that type of volatility on a daily day, on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So when you see smooth returns, the same is true when you see somebody that doesn't have.
Speaker 4: Like for instance, they're not somebody like stand Ruck and Miller that has a history of making these.
Speaker 3: Trades and doing these things.
Speaker 4: They don't have a software setup or a computer setup like Jim Simon's does at Renaissance Technology that helps explain that.
Speaker 3: And yet you've got market.
Speaker 4: Beating returns with fantastically timed trades all over the place. It just I like, if you just looked at that on the surface of it, somebody that knew what they were doing, anybody would they would just go something's off here.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let me get to a specific here, because I want to make sure people understand this. I know what you're saying is true obviously, and I know it makes sense, but let me I want people to understand this. If you and I let's say that we're down in Mexico together, Okay, we're hanging out. Let's say we're having dinner and gentlemen sits down and says, say, mind if I join you? Right, And so it's a public place. Hey, yes, you have a seat reving tacos. We start to visit, and turns out let's say that he is a let's say he's a pharma exec, you know, so he looks at me. I'm suddenly suicided. Sorry, I mean not really, because you know, Farmer loves me. But let's say we sit and listen, and he says, yeah, you know what, I work for a pharmaceutic pharmaceutsic company, a you know a funny thing. On Monday, we are releasing a drug that has been proven secure lung cancer. And here's the you know, the profile, the safety profile. And he says that to us. Now, I could walk out of there, Zach, and I could, I guess, go purchase stock in that company if I believe that what this guy's saying. And I'm okay. But if you went back and, as a fiduciary and a fund manager at Bulwark, if you started to use that inside information, are you at that point in trouble or is that casual enough that you're okay?
Speaker 4: What did he so remind me? Did he give me any material information?
Speaker 1: Yes? So he said, we're releasing this on Monday. Here's the safety profile, some of the testing. Let me show you on my phone and say, I'll text you some things and you can look at it yourself.
Speaker 3: You you both you and I can't do that?
Speaker 1: Wait I can't in No, nope, nope, just a dude from Idaho with a podcast and a couple of national radio shows.
Speaker 4: I can't yep the second the second that news release is out, you can act, but not one second prior to that.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait wait, I thought that applied to you, but not just ordinary shoe that I happened to come across something.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: If I'm on an airplane and I'm sitting next to that guy and he's not good at OPSEC and he's working on stuff, and I happen to look over an eagle eye and I'm spying, and I realized, oh wow, that drug's coming out Monday. They have a press release. That safety profile looks solid. If I took that and bought it, then I'm just a spy and I'm okay because he didn't give it to me. Wait wait, wait, no, it's not yep.
Speaker 3: That's because it's no public information.
Speaker 1: That's illegal. Yeah, well they do this, they're told these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, no, Look, and we've got all the transcripts in the proof. Remember it's the people coming out of the Banking Committee meetings in O eight, O nine, And within five minutes leaving the Banking Subcommittee meeting, they're all selling their financial stocks.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I've told the story very often, so I'll give the short version. I was in DC and Barney Frank, Congressman Frank, was giving a speech before me. Congressman Frank was asked a question. It was to DC powerbrokers, colms guys, VP, comms, spin doctors, PR firm heads, journalists, and someone raised their hand and Frank called on them and he said, yeah, Congressman, you know there was a discussion this morning about Greek bonds and committee. Can you tell us where that went? Barney Frank, Well, you know, I can't really disclose that information. It's part Fauci, part Barney Frank. I can't really, you know, disclose that, but I would say this, if I were a rich man, I would be buying Greek bonds because as of about a half hour ago, Greece is a visually too big to fail. So he says this. I get up and I'm my friend Trevor had me there, and I get to the microphone. I've got my BlackBerry out. I go, I'm so sorry. I know this is very very rude. I'm so sorry. I apologize typing away. I'm sorry. Just one more minute, okay, all right, I just bought Greek bonds. Let's hear it for insider Trading and Congressman Barney Frank. Here everybody insider trading and Congressman Frank. And the room starts to plot and Barney Frank is in the back of the room and he gives me the and he gives me the he hated my guts. I confronted him another time because he was triple park because he's going into a liquor store and he told me f off because they said, hey, Congressman, you're blocking the little people's getting the work. You're triple parked. So he's in the back of the room and the room is legitimately applauding, let's hear it for insider trading and Congressman Frank. And then they're plotting and somebody goes, idiots, he's making fun of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was gonna say, if I would have got flipped off by Barney Frank, I would have hoped somebody would have caught it on film because I'd have taken that image and put it on a T shirt and warn it with pride. I got flipped off by Barney Frank, I would have been I would even proud.
Speaker 3: That's a bad. That's a bad to honor my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, I thank you for that. And my friend Trevor wasn't a fan of what I did, but they were plotting it.
Speaker 4: So okay, Zach, so let me let me let me throw something, all even all throw something. I'll give you a real life scenario exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, that okay, yet, watch this. I have some inside information on bone Frog Coffee. Okay, listen now, listen up. So Tim created the Golden Edge bag to you know, care for the Trump economy. It's going away. So here's the deal. Yeah, I know, it's a limited time. It's a beautiful bag. It recognizes the Trump economy is called Golden Age, and it's limited time, and the time is coming to a close. So you and I we could corner the market. We could buy a bunch of this and resell it at a markup and a profit. We could probably sell something back to Tim. So it's Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash Todd promo code Todd use Homo coode Todd to get teen percent a first purchase fifteen percent off subscription coffee. It's Golden Age all right, make sure. In fact, Alex removed that later from the show because I wanted Zach and I to have just the inside.
Speaker 3: I'm calling my trader.
Speaker 1: All right, you're on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Blue Horseshoe loves bone Frog cotton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it?
Speaker 4: Blue Horseshoe loves Andy cutt of steel, all right, Endicott steel and Cite steel.
Speaker 1: So so take me through what you were gonna say.
Speaker 4: So just to give you an idea of how this has looked at. Okay, So one of our traders during I think it was, was it twenty I think it was during twenty twenty two, when when rates were going up and the market was getting cracked, and one of our traders came to me and said, hey, my dad's account is with us. We want to make some very aggressive short vets against this market. And I said, okay, we'll put them on the phone. So I talked to the dad and I said, look, you you understand what the trades you're making. You could lose everything. He goes, Yep, yep, we know. And to be fair, my traders very experienced, very good trader, you know. So, but they were doing some risky stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had. He's a very good trader, and in the space of eight months ran.
Speaker 4: His dad's account from about two hundred and fifty grand up to like one point three million. Okay, wow, we got investigated for over a year for that, for that over and it got flagged because of the gains, right, the outsize gains in one account, not in my personal account, not in my family's accounts, And it literally was stuff that when you looked at the trades themselves, it was impossible for us to do anything untoward, Like it was impossible.
Speaker 3: We were trading.
Speaker 4: Volatility on the exchange, so no inside information could be had. They I got a year's worth of an investigation just on the amount of profit we made in a small account. And that's a one point three million dollars account we managed between eight nine hundred million. So now am I saying they shouldn't have looked at that? Now? I mean, when you see a return like that, I mean, but what I'm saying is their look looking at that in shops that are as relatively as small as ours, And we're not small, but you know, we're right around a billion in assets, so we're not We're not a big deal.
Speaker 3: By any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 4: But if that gets that kind of consternation, it kind of gives you an idea of how egregious what's happening at DC is.
Speaker 1: Oh. I mean, they sit in conferences looking at the minute level of detail of these products and these deals and how many units are going to ship. They're looking at length of contract because if they're approving these things, these big international deals, Defense department deals, pharma deals, anything that's international trade, they're looking down to unicosts. And I got to imagine there's no way Pelosi's looking at that stuff. She's getting that information. This looks big. You know, She's bringing in people to look at this. She's got her chads, she's got her analysts that are looking at this. Oh my gosh. Okay. I knew this was outside because I remember when I was at Microsoft, I had done some consulting for a company and I won't I won't mention them, but they had software for making videos easier to see online. So it might be something that you can install on a website, you know, to make it super easy for video to load. And people who know no Microsoft was they bought them, and they screwed the company up, but they bought them. And I had consulted that company, and I got a waiver from Microsoft that I could still be on their advisory board. The second it came out that they were going to they were going to purchase that firm, I got a note from legal. You need to sell your shares. Yep, yep. Wait a minute, Wait a minute. I don't get to take a ride on. No, No, you need to sell now. So I'm not even I'm not even all I am is advisory board, which is nothing.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: They have a specific Nope, you have to sell. And I lost out on a four or five time value lift on the right, and Nancy Pelosi and these and these, these these Republicans who do this, they can have that minute of detail trade on time magically, and this is why they gave themselves a waiver of to insider trading.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: And that's and and you really it's really not the other thing is it's really not more complex than that either. The bottom line is they play by completely different rules.
Speaker 3: And if you and I did what they did, we'd go to jail.
Speaker 4: We we wouldn't just we we wouldn't just we wouldn't just get our money taken. We'd forego any profits that we made, right, and we go to jail.
Speaker 3: I go to jail. You might get off me because you're not a professional.
Speaker 4: But that didn't that didn't save uh you met me, save Martha Stewart. Yeah, well no, no, yeah, screw yeah, never mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd be done. Yeah, you'd yeah, you'd be done.
Speaker 1: I'd be Frog march Man. They roll heavy in my house.
Speaker 4: Yes, So it's yeah, it's just it's just corruption, plain and simple and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's disgusting, all right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get into something here in a bit about a coin, a meme coin, so it's crypto. And this person introduced this mean coin, even told people to not buy it, and people bought it, and we need to talk about this. But before we get to this is complex and it has to do with the Democrats want the FED to be absorbed by the Treasury, and I want you to weigh in on this in just a second here, Zach and Zach and I are going to be down in Portavarto, Mexico in early June, and I'm going to be coming back from a trip to Mississippi by the way, because I'm gonna be out there and I'm gonna come down and we're gonna hang out down there. Zach and his wife are getting treatment at Renew Renew Dot Healthcare. I am this time. I'm gonna hang out in the hyperback therapy room. I'm gonna take some of the shipments. I'm not gonna get semsols. I don't have any need for them right now. But you and are going to be hanging out down there. If you happen to be going down to Renew, go down now, you know, but that means get your m right to those guys getting reviewed and Zach and I would love it if when we got down there, there were a bunch of people who are in the pipeline now and we can go out and have dinner and I'll buy the first dinner, and then when the four hundred people show up, Zach will buy the second time. So I'll take care of the first one. With a couple of folks.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be down there together Renew and I've been taking inventory. We're putting together a list of conditions we've helped. Okay, so hemispherical paralyzation person was told you're going to spend your life in a wheelchair. That turned out not to be true. The arthritis you have in your hands is an incurable type. It's just going to get worse, so we can mitigate the pain, but not the function. Not true. That shoulder is going to have to have surgery. You'll never get mobility back without surgery. Not true. We had the you cannot slow down this muscle wasting disease. Not true. So why isn't this allowed up here?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Corruption, there's a medical system that doesn't want this. There's really legitimately good doctors who do not understand when they give you your own stem cells that that doesn't really do much for you. They'd't understand that the process of rejecting eighty percent of the umbilical cords, they get eighty percent of them means they ogly work with the most quality. Then they multiply them, they culture them so they get more quality cells in your body immediately. The combination of that and the h BOT therapies, the NAD therapies, the Meyers drip that their next door to or world class hospital. Oh and not to mention, they've saved three people's lives who went there for stem cells and ended up getting heart surgery that next day because they were going to die. So it's renewed dot healthcare. E you e dot healthcare if you can get down there in early June again, and I mean it, I'll buy the first dinner. And I'm sure you know. I don't mean to speak for you, but I know you to be a good and generous man. I'm sure you would buy the second dinner, and I would love to. I'm sure that you would thank you for that. It's renewed or and you e dot Healthcare. Here's something that apparently the FED wants to do. They the Democrats actually want the Fed to be absorbed by the treasury.
Speaker 6: The progressive you know, want to absorb the fat into the treasury.
Speaker 1: Right it again? You think the truth? Yeah, because they want to they.
Speaker 6: Want a central bank digital currency soak everything up from the banks, which they don't like. Then the central bank will have all the money and they'll, you know.
Speaker 3: Find who to lend it to.
Speaker 6: And there there are various levels of these plans, but that's an idea of been floating out there for a long time, and central bank digital currencies in some form maybe stable coins, are coming. If we had stable coins that are treasury back, it does the same things.
Speaker 1: Ken Rogoff, who is an economist, he was on CNBC. So the FED, which is not a government agency, it's an independent agency. It's a country unto itself that conjures debt and then calls it money and then gives it to the Treasury, would be absorbed by an actual government body, which is the Treasury, and we would then have a central bank digital currency, which we already do. You wire money that's digital currency, is not a central bank digital currency. You wire money, ach transfer that's digital, venmo that's digital. So how on earth can a government agency absorb a non government agency and then still pretend the FED is independent?
Speaker 3: Oh they can't.
Speaker 4: I mean, in the minute that happens, any illusion of or I shouldn't say illusion, but any thoughts surrounding FED independence are immediately vaporized.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: And the other thing too, is that there's really no need to do that. I think it is a horrific idea on so many different levels.
Speaker 3: But the only.
Speaker 4: Reason and I haven't looked into that. That's the first time I've heard that quote.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't looked into this, but the only reason I can come up with why progressives would support that is purely for the ability to have more control.
Speaker 3: There's no other reason.
Speaker 4: And the just like I said with Trump, where I was like, look, Powell may may or may not be a good actor, whatever the case may be. But having the president, having the president having the ability to conduct monetary policy is a horrible idea, regardless of what president is. For instance, when when a president is up for reelection, what do you think the likelihood that he'd cut interest rates.
Speaker 3: Six months before.
Speaker 1: It approaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so uh, you would just completely politicize it. And more importantly, I think it's just a it's just another step to, you know, just building up this Potempkin village even larger.
Speaker 3: And it's a horrible idea. It shocked.
Speaker 4: It doesn't shock me to hear a guy like rogue Off pitching that. But no, I think it's a horrific idea. I think that if you did that, the dollar probably get instantly hit for I would think ten to fifteen percent. I think our treasuries would sell off. I don't think it'd be a good thing at all. I think it's a horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and anytime you're further centralizing government and taking a scam institution, sorry, the FED, I just it drives me crazy, and then rolling it into another scam institution that has never answered for illegally buying corporate bonds at seventy seven point two billion dollars seven and twenty billion dollars like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know me, I am no fan of the FED.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 4: At the same time, you do need a central bank. You need a central bank, you need a lender of last resort, and you need that. You need that lender of last resort to be politically insulated.
Speaker 3: They need to be outside the political system. And I am not I'm not saying there.
Speaker 4: Aren't serious changes that I would want to make it the FED right like that, I think there's but anybody arguing whether they want to give the president the right to conduct monetary policy, whether they want the Treasury to soak up the FED, all of it is effectively the same thing. It doesn't really matter, right if the Treasury soaks up the FED, the president now has monetary policy power, period, And all.
Speaker 1: About the FED is it would be really nice if the lender of last resort was the lender of last resorts because not right first and pretty first, right, well, we know what the Fed's going to do something, all right, This is a bizarre story, and it is about a well known Twitter accounts. I remember when this account started. They're so good at this. They've grown so well. They understand the algo and they do the things to grow on social media. And maybe I'm not shadow and maybe I just suck at social media, although I know I'm shadow of and I just I know that because I watched them do it and decrease my likes and retweets and all that. So I'll tell you about this in a second, just after I remind you that tonight, when you shower, you're probably a life hating communist. Sorry, I mean, if you're using non Allen soap. I mean, I still love you, but you are a life hating communist because when you're washing your body with that soap, you're not washing it with Alan's. And look, I tell Alan, I mean, he's nonverbal, he's fourteen, he's been through these eighteen operations, so he can't say what he feels about you. But he's super sick. Because I got your names. It's in the database. So like I told him tonight, Hey, you know what, Betty Thomas from Idaho Falls, Idaho. She's been big fan of the show for a long time, but she's never purchased your soap. And Alan put his head down and cried a little bit. So I mean, make your choice. It's made with all natural materials, absolutely no chemicals made by I have three generations to soapbaging expertise and truly without without joking. Alan is nonverbal through autism. He has been three eighteen operations. No, he is not going to be anger if you don't buy a soap. But our mission is to employ Allan and we do. And Ian also affected by autism, and we do, and Amy and we do. And that's the mission. It's Alan Soaps dot Com slash Todd. He's probably tid to get tempera sent off all their products. It's not just soap, by the way, there are some of the most soft the softest wash costs I've ever had there, and soap racks as well. It's Alan Soaps dot Com slash Todd and get Temper sent off everything there. This is a bizarre story and it's good that we have Zach Abraham, Chief and vestment officer Bulwart Capital Management with us to help us figure this out. I'll read through this real quick, Zach, and then I want to get your input on this. This comes from a Muse. It's a great account on Twitter, and amuse rites this and I'm saying amuse because they don't know if it's a man or woman. On May three, at approximate eight thirty am, I launched a coin, not a metaphorical coin, not a metaphor about value or tru uster social capital, a literal mean coin called a muse on x based on my ex formerly Twitter handle. I did not encourage anyone to buy it. In fact, I told them explicitly not to. Less than two hours later, it was worth three point five million dollars. This was not the result of cunning design or market manipulation. I never bought or sold a mean coin before. I was not trying to ride a wave, launch a brand, or seated cult. I was researching for a book about the people behind the mean coin phenomena, a book that began appropriately enough in another strange room on February fourteenth, twenty twenty five. That day was invited to deserve the launch of a coin tied to Argentine President Javier Malay, a monetary radical term mean coin messiah, whose likeness has become shorthand for rebellion and decentralization and digital markets. Pump fund the platform I use as a disciptively simple name. It sounds like a toy, a game, a dare. In reality, it's become a favorite launch pad for mean coins, especially those tethered to personalities, pop culture and political figures. What distinguishes pump fun is its structure. Every token has a fixed apply to one billion, immutable and automatic. When a creditor launches a token, eight hundred million coins are allocated to a bonding curve. Mathematical pricing FORMUA then increases the cost of each coin is more purchased. As a coin hits sixty nine thousand dollars market cap, pump fund mints the remaining two hundred million impairs them with roughly twelve thousand of sol Solona's native token to establish a liquidity pool on the decentralized exchange Radium. Since February, I've interviewed dozens of people behind the biggest coin launches, from entertainers to synonymous whales to marketing teams running Meme labs twenty four to seven. The money is staggering. Mean coins generated over one hundred billion in volume last year. A loan on solon or trading fees from mean coins exceed three billion, with one single trader spending one hundred and thirty million on fees. That's just one chain. The market is dominated by whales and bots. Roughly ten percent of participants extract ninety percent of the profits. The remaining ninety percent chase ephemeral highs, often exiting with losses. Many use complex tools to identify trending launches, enter early and exit minutes later. My telegram inbox was filled with offers from services promising to amplify my coins visibility using these mechanisms. I decline them all. As you're listening to that and aware of this, I hear to me our fiat currency, which no one in crypto likes, amplified by ten billion to the ten billionth power, and somehow they like this, this is value, But our fiat currency is not. Am I under or overstating that at all?
Speaker 3: No, you're not overstating it at all.
Speaker 4: And it really is a fascinating time in human history and financial history, because we've had bubbles before. We've had plenty of them, right, And you can go back as far as what is it was it the was it the south Sea Cut Corporation or whatever that Newton famously lost a bunch of money on. Yeah, Sir Isaac Newton, Yeah, you've had pump and dumb scheme, You've had all this. Never before in humanity history, though, have you seen as much engagement and an involvement and excited excitement regarding something that the vast majority of those players know are complete is complete nonsense, right, Like, so most of the people operating, like they said the whales, the whales know that these are completely useless, that they're completely nonsensical. This is a pump and dump massive value any of these coins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me ask you. I saw groc learning ads on Twitter about the grock coin. So this is the first time I've ever felt tempted to buy coin because you know, it reminded me of when I saw bitcoin. And I've told this story. When I learned about bitcoin, I went to my wife and said, I want to put thirty forty thousand dollars into this bitcoin. She's like, you're insane and I should have pushed back and said probably, but I'm still doing it and thirty forty, you know, fifty maybe At that point, I was printing money out of my buzzpo website before Amazon destroyed it with their their ads that attack on our ads, et cetera. So I could have afforded, frankly, to put twenty five thirty forty fifty thousand dollars a month into that for a little while, and I'd be a billionaire if I'd done that. So I'm not saying that I think their grock coin has any value. I know that he's mobbed up. I know that he knows President Trump really well. I know Trump wants to be a crypto king. I know how DC works. I get a sense that his coin might be one of those coins. It ends up being a quote stable coin, so I went in to go try to buy it, and I had to buy a coin to get his coin, so I had to I couldn't buy it with US dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he had to convert to a stable coin.
Speaker 1: So I had to go to a coin to buy his coin. Right, Okay, I read that a couple different ways. If I didn't do it, because I don't know enough about those coins to do it. I was making a bet, pure and simple, plain and simple, making a bet that this is going to be a big coin. But Elon, it seems so smart that you have to buy a coin and then sell it and then if all these are the coin's going into the grock coin, it seems to me he's driving up the value of grock coin and driving down the value of other coins. Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: What platform were you on when you were doing that? Because you had to go on a trading.
Speaker 1: Platform, So I never got to the trade. I got to the grock coin website and then it was telling me you need to go select a coin to do this, and that's where I stopped because I'm like, wait, I'm not sophisticated enough to know which coin to select. But it seemed like a smart move.
Speaker 4: So so here here's the way generally speaking, that works.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So think of a platform.
Speaker 4: You know people like everybody goes Schwab, Right, Schwab is a trading platform for investments.
Speaker 3: Okay, Take a company like coinbase.
Speaker 4: Coinbase is effectively a Schwab for cryptocurrency. Okay, Now this work gets a little bit different. The easiest way to understand what they're doing there is they're saying, okay, come here and make an account, and then we're going to convert your dollars into what we call our native coin, right, and what the native coin is effectively are poker.
Speaker 3: Chips in the casino.
Speaker 1: That's hot side.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So so it's like everybody converts to their stable coin or their native coin of choice, whatever platform you're on is going to have a different native coin, and you convert to the native coins, and then the native coins are what you use. And the native coins are supposed to maintain a level value, right They're supposed to. Yeah, they're supposed to.
Speaker 3: So that it.
Speaker 4: And this is one of the issues with the like why can't you just get on that platform and exchange in dollars.
Speaker 3: This is one of the problems with that industry is.
Speaker 4: That then effectively, and not every not every exchange does this, but but we've seen this involved in some of these frauds, which is those quote unquote native coins they have a value on that platform, right, yes, well they can also they can also you know, mess with or or you know, manipulate the creation of those native coins. So I'm not saying they all do this, they don't all do this, but well, look, when I look at the whole cryptocurrency deal, the best analogy I can give, and a lot of people won't know this reference, but it just it reminds me so much of the junior mining industry in the early eighties in Canada, meaning the pump and dumps everywhere. There's so many similarities between that and the whole meme coin phenomenon going on right now, and it's just rife with fraud. And that's why I just tell people like, oh, look, if you want to play in that, if you want to play in that arena, and we're not doing it for you, but if you want to play in that arena. Now, we've we've had incredible success trading bitcoin, and we don't always own it, but our clients have owned as much, as you know, one and a half to two percent of their portfolio at the most in bitcoin at times, and we'll play with it, but we're always going to keep those things very small because at the end of the day, you may think bitcoin's going to a million, there's a lot of people saying that what is the underlying.
Speaker 3: Value of it?
Speaker 1: Nothing zero.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, there is no intrinsic value. It has no cash flows, it has no assets, it has nothing. It truly is a reflection of what the it's It is an experiment of the greater fool. And I'm not saying that you're a fool if you own bitcoin. But the greater fool theory is stocks go up in price because people, not because earnings drive them higher. They typically correlate, but stocks go up in price because people are willing to pay a higher price for the stock period, end of story, right.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: That that's the dynamic you've got going on in crypto. That it's that greater fool theory, meaning what you're relying on is somebody to come along that is willing to pay a higher price than you. But it's completely subjective.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at the thing with grock Coin saying I'll bet on that casino. Yeah, sure, of course this is going to get big. It's Elon Musk. Of course, there are people going to rush into it. They're going to rush into it for ideological reasons. The left is going to attack it for ideological reasons. President Trump would probably be likely to put, as I said, the grock coin into some you know, government mix because Trump wanted to go buy a bunch of coins. Now, is that corrupt? Yeah, it's corrupt. So but I'm mininged to bet on that. But I'm not willing to go bet on a coin. Now I have to go research stable coins. But none of them are stable because none of them have any intrinsic value. There's no armies, there's no you know, in the United States, what do we have. We have our land mass, we have our armies, we have our weapons, we have the natural resources in our soil. We've got the labor of the people. I mean, there's a lot here that backs our dollar, which came off the gold standard, which I rate as a mistake. But there is intrinsic value in the United States. This is very much like this. This is very much like this. I'm picturing a fifty year old dude and he gets his way into let's say he wants to work in Goldman Sacks, and he gets into Goldman Sacks and he's in an interview and the hiring mantresses, So why do you think of goldmun sacks material? Ah, And I was the most popular kid in high school, and I was jacked. I can show you pictures I had abs and you know my body counts. I'll say something. I hit that high school thing so hard. So what is the worth of your popularity now? No, but you don't get it. I mean it's like if if you held a party and I wasn't invited, people didn't come right. So behind you is the door and don't let it hit you in the way out. That's what I'm looking at with these stable coins. They're not stable and Elon Muskus he wants me to purchase those coins for to get a chance at his coin.
Speaker 4: Well, and that so if you want, if you were going to do that, you can do like you can do it. But what I would tell people is just don't hold that native coin or that stable coin for any period of time. Convert and purchase the coin you want immediately, Okay.
Speaker 1: And that seems like a little work forgive me for what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well yeah, and and and the work for what?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What is the value of what it is that you bought.
Speaker 1: I just want to bet on Elon Musk Yeah, well I just want to drop I just want to drop a couple hundred bucks into the slot machine labeled Grock coin.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, then you got to flip into the native coin, so you got and then you just convert instantly into the into the other one.
Speaker 3: But which you can do. People do that all the time.
Speaker 4: But my advice would be, if you're going to do that, do it immediately.
Speaker 3: Do not sit in that native coin.
Speaker 4: Because like you said, right, is there some value we'd assigned to the grock coin. Well, well, again, it effectively worthless, but it's less worthless than the native coin because it's tied to musk, right, so there is something there. But yeah, if you're going to do the and quite honestly, Todd, when I look around at the world today, it's one of the reasons that we're invested the way we are. I think all of this nonsense and all of this craziness and greed that's driving all this, I think the real investment opportunity is the other opportunities that's created, right, Meaning when people are pumping all this money into this thing over here, it's not going into this thing over here. Yeah, right, And I think I in my opinion, I think everybody chasing the coins is literally going in the wrong direction. I think the investment opportunity are all the real assets that, in my opinion, are artificially cheap due to all the kids chasing the nonsense.
Speaker 3: And so I look at it. When I can buy.
Speaker 4: Companies that are growing at fifteen or twenty percent a year and are paying me at twelve and a half to thirteen percent dividend with a clean balance sheet, I like that a lot more than buying some dude's coin, you know what I mean? Right, So, and that's and that to me, when you get into these environments of euphoric nonsense, where are looking around going what's going on?
Speaker 3: The one trigger that.
Speaker 4: Is I've learned to have go off in my mind is when you see a bunch of people doing a lot of irrational nonsense, there has to be and it's usually high quality, right, like uh you know, uh, you know, foundational type stuff that simultaneously is going to be way too cheap, right, because what do people throw out? Like if you're going to sell stocks out of your portfolio to buy a mean coin, You're probably not going to sell your Tesla.
Speaker 3: You're probably going to sell your General Mills.
Speaker 4: Right, You're probably gonna sell your Stalwart, your Coca Cola, your McDonald something like that, Right, and so what happens and you can see that today.
Speaker 3: I don't think those stocks that I just mentioned are cheap.
Speaker 4: But when you go look at these some of these boring companies, you know, we just like I think, I told you we bought an airline, an international airline that is doing phenomenally that the future looks incredibly bright for and there trade. We bought them at a at a twenty percent discount to their net asset value, paying a six and a half percent dividends per year, and the things trading at six times earnings, where it's counterpart in the US is trading at twenty four. And so you're like, I, So I'm seeing all these opportunities, and I'm getting sitting there going, yeah, you know, this whole mean coin thing that it is unveiled a lot of opportunities.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's in mean coins.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's so funny you mentioned airlines because I was just mentioning. I was just remembering on one of the greatest three actor scenes in the history of movies, Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen and Martin Sheen in Wall Street and Gordon Geckoin the Kirk douglas character, Kirk Douglas is that who is Mike Michael Michael Douglas. Michael Douglas does this incredible pitch and Bud Fox Charlie Sheen is involved in the pitch about how they're going to take this little regional airline and make it huge. And the pitch is over, and there's Martin Sheen, the guy who represents the union workers, and he laughs, he laughs his head off. You don't care about my men or my airline. You want to piece us apart and sell us for parts. You don't care about the airline business. And then he's saying to his kid in the elevator, son, Son, there's real value. We move people. My men work on airplanes. We get families to graduations and funerals. There's real value here. This guy's not selling value, son, right, this guy's selling smoking mirrors. And it turns out, of course, you know, Charlie Sheen's character is furious his father's father just doesn't get it, and sadly turns out his father's right. And Bud Fox has a lot of time to think about that he was in prison and wearing wires and going after people like Gordon get go, man Zach. What a conversation today, I am. I It's hard for me to say this, but I was legitimately a bunny when it came to thinking of insider trading laws. I legitimately thought you could get more trouble than me or anyone in the podcast family on the radio show Families, We anyone listening to this. You can get in more trouble overhearing a conversation on a subway train and making a trade based upon that. If someone ever found that out, you could get in more trouble than congressmen and senators who have the detailed they have the the literal deal points, term sheets, and contracts in front.
Speaker 3: Of them, and they regulate those industries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and they regulate those industry so they have incredible inside knowledge, they have incredible inside access.
Speaker 3: Right, If any.
Speaker 4: CEO of Nancy Pelosi calls any CEO in the country, they're picking up the phone or they're calling her back. Right, I don't get that same kind of treatment. So you naturally you should be held to a higher standard because of the access you have information. And it's the exact opposite, it's the exact opposite. Would I get tagged before you. Yeah, I'm more visible. I manage other people's money. But bottom line is, if you and I both make those those trades, we're both looking at the same we're both looking at the same problems.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you and I can have the same jail soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll work out a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I call top bump.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fine. I'm not gonna fight you.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, all right, Thank you, Zach Wise counsel Day Todd Herman Shaw appreciate you very much. And remember, Zach and I will be in portavart To Mexico early June, hanging out, going to dinner and love you to get down there. But that means you should get with renewed dot Healthcare as soon as possible. This is a Todd Herbert show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.