Speaker 1: That seems.
Speaker 2: Oh my goods, I'm so oh, I'm so tired. I can't believe I have to do that.
Speaker 1: I am so tired. This is really really hard to do. Turn Oh, I'm so tired. This is exhausting.
Speaker 2: I literally got to roll out of bed, come upstairs, turn this on and do an hour every day. I'm so so tired. I'm so tired. I had to take yesterday off. Ro on. Do you understand this is hard work to get up. Don't even have to go into the city, roll out of bed. I barely have to shower if I don't feel like showering, I put a hat on and come up here. Everything set up, and all I have to do is hit live and just talk to the people for an hour. This is so exhausting that I had to take yesterday off. And I'm so sorry to the people that count on me and depend on me to be in front of their faces every day. But this is so exhausting, I had to take a day to myself.
Speaker 1: So I beg you please accept my apology. Thank you, Hi, Rodny Babes.
Speaker 3: Mayn't you just do the show from the bed?
Speaker 4: Make the trip? I make the trip. Can't you just in the bed.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea, because this is so dude, this is so hard.
Speaker 4: You could be like Mylon Brando. He would do later on he got so fat, he just had interviews in bed.
Speaker 2: The death of Howard Stern. That's what I'm mocking. And we'll get into that in a second or two.
Speaker 1: But what day a week?
Speaker 3: Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, one day a.
Speaker 4: Week is reserved for Tony Well, sure he's on He's on Tony PA's schedule.
Speaker 1: Now Howard Stern is now on Tony peace schedule one day a week.
Speaker 4: Howie, Oh my god, Oh my god, are you trying to tell me Howard Stern is so successful and so powerful?
Speaker 1: Oh, so powerful?
Speaker 3: He could only he only to do one day a week.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna get into it in a minute. What like a v or a oh like a Theo Vaughn and a Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: You gotta just one.
Speaker 3: Day a week?
Speaker 2: Put Bill Burn there, a little of opiate Anthony, Howard's all of those people.
Speaker 1: Oh what a joke, isn't.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna By the way, I I don't know if I had the book, I may just read. I may reread it now. Yeah, I had I have private pots. Yeah, private pots, the private roots I had. The private parts was a good book, a good movie.
Speaker 1: You saw the movie.
Speaker 2: And then he decided to call himself the King of all Media. No and no, and he came up with his own nickname. And then he did nothing after that and kept the title King of all Media. And now he's the king of absolute obsolete. If you're gonna rent, you got to get the words right. Oh, you got to get the words right. I was gonna say, the King of all obsolete media.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna get into the hour in a minute here, but we got it. We got to point out the obvious. This behind me is uh, this behind me, and I'm way out east on Long Island.
Speaker 1: I am closer to mon Talk than not. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 2: That is smoke from the Canadian wildfires all the way out here.
Speaker 1: Ron.
Speaker 4: I just want to say nuts. I just want to say so people understand. If you look at the weather forecast for New York City, Yeah, it shows blue skies. There's no clouds that those are not clouds. There's no cloud covering up city. I want to say that yeah, you can tell from where you are because you're long island in your ocean. It looks like it's daylight there right, not here right, it looks like it's dusk.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like it's nighttime. I'm not joking, Ron.
Speaker 1: I set my alarm for five o'clock as a fail safe.
Speaker 2: I'm always up a four five. I got to get fore you, Ron, I I deserve, after all these years, to set my alarm to five.
Speaker 1: Are you okay with that? I deserve it.
Speaker 4: Oh, Bie May, if you play Kadri, maybe you only have to get up at five o'clock once a week.
Speaker 1: Like Howie Boy Howard. You know, you know Howard making hundreds of millions.
Speaker 2: Howard does his show relatively close to where I am right now, and he does basically the same thing I do.
Speaker 1: He rolls out of bed and.
Speaker 2: Rolls into a studio that is set up for him.
Speaker 4: Well, hold on, hold on, he's not doing it in New York City at serious xm.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's too much for him.
Speaker 4: I mean he's in a studio. I mean, obviously he's in a studio.
Speaker 1: For him, Ron.
Speaker 2: He he drives in once every three months to say hi to everybody.
Speaker 1: And and and.
Speaker 2: Allow people to have a connection and contact with.
Speaker 1: The Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: How so you're time to tell me he has a pro style professional studio in his mansion.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's got a house that's probably bigger than the rich Carlton out here, and all he has to do is roll out of bed and roll into a studio. It's all set up. It's state of the art. It's not a stupid ring light that makes you look stupid like me. It's not a MacBooks staring at the ocean. Oh my, it's a it's state of the eye. And it's gotten to the point that him rolling out of bed and walking into a studio, it's.
Speaker 1: Too much, Ron, it's too much for the guy.
Speaker 3: He's a superstar. He's a superstar.
Speaker 2: Ah Me and Anthony, Anthony and I, Opie and Me whatever you want to call us, Dope Be and Opie, we try to tell you fuckers years ago.
Speaker 1: This guy is a prick. He's dishonest. He's not the guy you don he was. He was playing a pot. He ain't the common man.
Speaker 4: I have a question, Opie, how much bigger is his house than yours?
Speaker 2: Do you ever see a she shed would your house be be like the boathouse.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a she shed in the backyard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know when the women need a little base for themselves and they build a little she shed in the yacht shed.
Speaker 1: Okay, they call them she sheds. Yeah, okay, you know the men have them. Women have a shed, right, it's their version of a man cave.
Speaker 2: Mine wouldn't be a she shed in his yacht in his yacht? Yeah, Oh you're just jealous.
Speaker 4: Yep, wait a minute, opening, hold on, hold on, I'm confused. Howard turn goes one day a week and lives in a mansion, and we and you go five days a week. Well, I had to take yesterday off roundie, and you had to take yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was so tired from doing this. This is really hard to do day in a day out. So I had to take a day and I was guilty. I felt guilty all day.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Like? You had a recovery day?
Speaker 4: Did you get did you do the bells?
Speaker 2: I didn't do the all the gongs? The gong yeah yet this summer, no gong gone thing yet. But no, I just took a day and I decided, you know that we should go to the beach for the whole day, and we tried.
Speaker 1: We lasted uh forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: The apocalypse has happened, Ron, I'm starting to believe in everything you tell me the apocalypse is happening. Isn't the first sign of the apocalypse that you get completely attacked by a swarm of flies, Because that's what happened on this beach yesterday. We had a beautiful day except for the Canadian smoke. You understand, we had perfect uh it was it windy, No the wind. Finally, I know you were at Coney Island and oh my god, listen to me. But they there were perfect boogie boarding waves. So we had our whole afternoon set and we went down there. It was me, the wife, the kids, and the dwarg and we had a like, oh the kids will the kids will boogie board, I'll jump in or a swim.
Speaker 1: I watched the dog and it'll be glorious. Ron.
Speaker 2: We got attacked by flies to the point it was creepy that up and down this whole beach, no one was out there.
Speaker 1: We all had to leave the beach. Hundreds hundreds of flies. How good is this?
Speaker 4: Is this a normal occurrence? Or is this something You've never seen this before.
Speaker 2: We've seen it here and there, but I've never seen it like I saw it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Dodd, do they bite?
Speaker 2: Yes? So the dog is an older doodle and he's got a lot of fur. Even though we shaved them down for the summer. He came back to the house with a bloody nose because they found the one spot where they could get him. There was like there's a patch of skin, I mean a patch of fur missing.
Speaker 1: On his nose. They ate him alive. I was in it was so human. It's so hot. It was close to the ninety something degrees.
Speaker 2: Now. I had sweats on, long sleeve shirt, socks, and a towel over my head so I could watch my kids boogie boarding, because I still watched them in the ocean, and you understand they were they were having a blast and I was getting destroyed by flies yesterday. And then I finally said to the kids, we got to go back inside. So to your point behind me right now, Sorry, Ron, this is a smoke from the Canadian wildfires from.
Speaker 1: Where is it Western Ontario or something right now? Currently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, but the the mic, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Just before we went on air.
Speaker 4: I had a bowl of homemade meat lazagna. Honestly, it's probably that it's probably one of the healthiest breefctly you have instead of having a bowl of sugar.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I bow to you. Meet lazaangna right about now. Yeah, good man, it's great.
Speaker 1: I was hungry. I wanted something.
Speaker 4: I had a little square Yeah, homemade meet lasagna and you and you nuk it so it gets a little crispy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta get crisp on those noodles. You have to, it has to be.
Speaker 2: But you want to you want to bite into a little little crunch, which you need.
Speaker 3: Aldente with my lasagna Dente.
Speaker 1: Where were we just? Oh?
Speaker 4: So there's eight hundred right now, eight hundred and thirty active wildfires in Canada. Yeah, most of them. Yeah, they can't do anything about. They just have to let it run its course.
Speaker 1: Because no one lives there. Canada is weird. They're like, oh my god, it's mountain territory. Let's all move fucking south and maybe we could be a little warmer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just quickly. If you look at a population map of Canada, yeah, ninety five percent of the population. Yeah, lives along the border of America right right, and you know, the East coast, and then if you go above that, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like Antarctica. There's just there's no population.
Speaker 1: It's all wilderness. But a long story short to your point.
Speaker 2: So I, like I said, I set my alarm for five just in case I don't wake up naturally. Yeah, And it happens maybe two or three times a year where I get to the alarm.
Speaker 1: Most most days, I just wake up on my own. It's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Actually sometimes I wake up literally two minutes before the alarm goes off.
Speaker 1: My body clock.
Speaker 4: Is in sightewhere, it's not where. That's I love unconscious. That's a subconscious knowing you're about to get up.
Speaker 1: But to your point about the smoke, and then we can move on. I woke up.
Speaker 2: I always look out the window, you know, see what's going on outside, you know, and I'm like, oh, it's not time to get up yet.
Speaker 1: It's pitch dark's it's still dark out. I was like, And then I looked at my phone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, wait this I couldn't I couldn't compute. I'm like, wait, wait, this is still night time. No, it was the It was the exact time I always get up, and this is what's happening. It still looks dark out there, that the cameras making it look lighter than it actually is. It's weird. This smoke and you smell it out here. I'm smelling. I thought someone was having a little beach fire. And then I realized, because I don't really pay attention to the news while I'm out here, I'm like, oh, this is from the from the Canadian wildfires.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 4: So I was at Coney Island, yeah, I mean the main reason I went to Coney Island yesterday dude. It was like one hundred and ten in the city yesterday, right, so it's you know, like you said, it's always ten to fifth, it's always at least ten degrees cooler. It wasn't that much cool, No, it was.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was fucking hot, right, and it was breezy whatever, Fine, fine, fine, And then around like five o'clock, what threety five, the sky got yeah, man, black, yeah, and it got like tornado hurricane conditions.
Speaker 1: People were screaming like.
Speaker 4: It just it intant, like fucking umbrellas were like, dude, it was so bad, like if the umbrella hits you on the stick side, Oh, you're dad.
Speaker 3: You could get him paled.
Speaker 4: You can get it paled. People were screaming blah blah blah, pouring imageddon. By the way, you said, it looks like a sign of the AMAgeddon. You know what a sign of the AMAgeddon is New.
Speaker 3: York City having a muzzle maya.
Speaker 1: Michael Rappaport says.
Speaker 2: Oh, wat's out for tough guy by, So now he's getting hit by with a mead tweet.
Speaker 1: He's a tough guy.
Speaker 4: So it's pitch black at Conya Island.
Speaker 1: Everyone's running for their lives.
Speaker 2: My Michael Rapperport impression, Why why do you why do you interrupt my Michael Rapperport.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good ongoing bit for this fight. Work on it. I want you to work on it. I want you to have.
Speaker 4: That accent that he's got that got excuse me. If you want to do tough guy, Michael Rappaport, you gotta do the tough guy.
Speaker 2: What I said, I'm not the tough guy, Michael Rappaport. My character is that you watch out for this guy.
Speaker 1: He's tough, tough.
Speaker 3: You need that tough accent, that tough.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not talking him. I'm doing a guy that acknowledges. Don't get in Michael Rappaport's way because he's tough guy. He's gonna hit you with a tweet.
Speaker 2: He's gonna hit you with this finger and you're not gonna survive it.
Speaker 4: And he does, he does that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sorry, sorry, so pitchcocks.
Speaker 4: Guys, run for the lies. I get down the train to go back to a story of Queens, New York. I get off, get back to a story of Queens, New York.
Speaker 1: Ew you got off on the train. That's gross. That's gross. Right.
Speaker 3: You know, once you're a comic, you're always a comic.
Speaker 1: Thank you the sky quick quick?
Speaker 3: You want to talk about like an eerie feeling?
Speaker 1: No, I'm done talking about the stupid.
Speaker 4: It was an orange glow and it just put it just and and by the way, here's the I'm gonna probably have to close my windows soon. I don't like to have the ac on. I'm inside and my throat's irritated. I can I can smell the It smells like burning wood.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, listen, you sent me a video. This is what New York looked like I think yesterday, check this shit out. Look at the orange sky.
Speaker 1: That's fucked.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That smoke from Canada. Canada, come come and get your stupid smoke. That smoke is like from a thousand miles away. I think, right, Ran, that's crazy, you know, so, uh, that is wild.
Speaker 4: Our savior, Mayor Mandani made it, came on live to coll New Yorker. Do not go outside today, he's so brave.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, they're handing out free math in New York City today.
Speaker 1: Oh and and and Howard, don't do a show today. It's too smoky. It's too smoky, Howard, don't. Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: You take the whole summer off, and then when you come back in the fall, you're going.
Speaker 1: Down to one show a week.
Speaker 4: So what does that mean? So what does that mean? Like like the technician and Robin, they all come to his house in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, no one comes to his house. That's where that's what we got in common. No one comes to our houses. No one. Sorry, Ron, you'll you'll get the advice. Well, he doesn't do the show by himself. No, it's all like this.
Speaker 3: He does this, gonna be hit.
Speaker 4: Someone has to be helping him.
Speaker 2: He does this, he pops in on his video camera and then and all the other all the other people have to schlub it to the city. But anyway, Ron, uh yeah, it's really the smoke is crazy. The flies were crazy.
Speaker 1: Yesterday. My day off was wonderful.
Speaker 2: I apologize to the people because I need to be here for them. Ron, You realize, when you do this on a regular basis, people count on you.
Speaker 1: They count on you.
Speaker 2: You can't be taking a ton of days off, do you understand, Ron.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what happened to When you take time off you have to throw on old content.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's what do you know? I couldn't figure it out what I'm seeing, you know.
Speaker 4: Because I you know, we say the word Howard stirring your phone listens, so it's not showing you Howard Stern stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank god, because then I could copy more stuff off him.
Speaker 3: Nothing, by the way, nothing news coming out.
Speaker 2: He's the only one that knew how to do this, and the rest of us just copy them.
Speaker 4: So all they're doing I was showing old content and the only thing I see was there's like these two severely like handicapped guys trying to spell the word red, and it's essentially like he's making fun of them.
Speaker 1: All right, well that make does that? Ringing a bell?
Speaker 3: Like that type of stuff?
Speaker 2: I did not listen to Howard that. Yeah, I did my own thing.
Speaker 4: He's showing content of two severely handicapped mentally challenge people trying to spell the word read and him and Robin are laughing at him.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't make fun of that. I did horrible things on the radio. What do you what are you doing? Rath? I just want thing? What like?
Speaker 4: What do you regret some of stuff you did? Like you at this point you wouldn't do it again?
Speaker 1: Like what what did?
Speaker 3: What do you do back then? That makes you cringe?
Speaker 1: Now? Like, oh man, that's a very good question. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, I got some things. I guess I would have to I would have to think about it though. That's a question that I need to think about a little bit. I try not to have regrets with anything we did with Opie and Anthony, but there's a lot of stuff I just simply wouldn't do anymore.
Speaker 1: I try to be a little better every day.
Speaker 2: I think as a human being, you got to just try to evolve and be a little better every day. But uh, and I and I literally do try not to have any regrets because I also think that that's that was me back.
Speaker 1: Then and now it's me today and the and these two people are very different. They're very could be.
Speaker 4: If they're not different, than you're really fucked up. That means you're not evolving.
Speaker 2: Well, I try, But anyway, Ron, Yeah, Howard Stern thing that we've been kind of teasing a little bit here and there.
Speaker 1: He's a phony. Uh, he's not the guy you you thought he was.
Speaker 2: He was always playing a part, and then when he became insanely famous and made a lot of money, he was finally able to show the people who he really is.
Speaker 1: It couldn't be more obvious. The guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, look the guy. His career speaks for itself. He's one of the best. He's not the best, he's one of the best that has ever done this. He'll tell you he's the best, of course, he'll tell you, and everyone that works for him has to tell him. Oh, Howard, you're that greatest. You should be in the rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: He's the king of media.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, he's the king of obsolete media. See I got it right that time.
Speaker 1: I take two. Because he had a starters.
Speaker 2: He was so famous, he was able to write books that were insanely popular. Then in one of the books they turned into a movie. And then he did nothing after that, nothing, nothing. He couldn't He couldn't keep the king of all Media thing going. He kept the radio show going. He was great at that, but he wasn't great at making movies. The books fell off. He didn't embrace new media at all. His show is insanely antiquated with a giant staff. And now you know, the news came out yesterday that Howard.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't enough that he takes the whole summer up.
Speaker 2: You can't take that much time off if you're trying to build a new audience, you just can't do it. His numbers have been dropping for years because he's not satisfying his audience, and he takes the whole summer off. I remember when I was a big radio star, ron I went to the company. I'm like, you know what, I started hanging out out here because I.
Speaker 1: Love the beach.
Speaker 2: I grew up on the beach and I got a house out here, and I was like, you know what, can I.
Speaker 1: Take Fridays off?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was such a big fucking deal. You can't take Fridays off.
Speaker 2: And I sort of worked it out with them where I took a lot of Fridays off here and there, but I felt so I felt guilty.
Speaker 1: That I was taking Fridays off.
Speaker 2: This guy takes the whole summer off, and that's not good enough. He comes back in the fall and his new schedule is gonna be one show a week.
Speaker 4: He's gonna work fifty No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I work fifty two weeks a year, one show a week, with a ton of time off in between.
Speaker 1: He might do. He might do thirty shows next year. Thirty.
Speaker 4: You know, the expression in Boston is work smarta not right. So, and he did go to school in Boston.
Speaker 2: So he decides, oh, this is too much for me, meaning him, I gotta I gotta knock it down to one show a week.
Speaker 1: Get me on a zoom call. I'm gonna I'm gonna fire all these loyal people on a zoom call. On a zoom call.
Speaker 2: I can't be bothered to be face to face with these guys that gave their blood and sweat for years. He had staff members ron for real, I said this on Twitter, that would literally blank for him. You can't really use the word, but literally would blank for him, meaning.
Speaker 1: The K word with the I. And there's a couple of els.
Speaker 3: No one you could sit a different way, would take a bullet for him.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean, yeah, you can set it another way. Well yeah, I guess that's an expression we don't actually mean.
Speaker 2: They would do, but they would do pretty much anything for this guy anything. I've listened enough to hear the loyalty and his staff. I've listened enough to hear how hard they work. I've listened long enough to know that these guys don't even have places to really live in New York City, excuse me. So they sleep on couches outside the city. They come in and they bust their boss.
Speaker 1: This guy year after year after year.
Speaker 4: They're getting paid. I mean they're getting paid.
Speaker 2: They do all right, they do all right, but none of them, you know, we're getting really rich off Howard Stern Show. And then this guy he can't be bothered to drive into the city, have a meeting, look them in the eye, go look, this is what I'm doing now. You know, I really wanted to thank you for your years of service. Your severage package is going to be so insane that you won't even have to worry about getting a job for a year to blah blah blah because he has the money to do it. This is my point. And then uh, instead he's like Agenamo, zoom fires.
Speaker 1: Everybody fired a whole bunch of people yesterday.
Speaker 4: He fired, he fired like it literally, what's a dozen twelve?
Speaker 2: He might not be you know what people are saying it was over zoom. He might not have even been on the Zoom call. If you want to know the truth, I don't know. I wasn't there. There's a very good possibility that he wasn't even on the Zoom call. When these people found out they were getting fired, they escorted out of the building immediately, immediately.
Speaker 4: Right, So not listen when when when you say, hey, he's fired a dozen people, he literally fired called people not like people that would be replaced b a AI. These are the people that were like the core of running the show.
Speaker 1: Hardcore guy, hardcore guys have worked there. Yes, that's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, like, it's.
Speaker 4: Not like like just just deserve the face to face And I read the severed packages when we based on your role and and what you attribute it to the show, like what he judging Jerry.
Speaker 2: Now look look look he's garbage. Oh this drives the Howard Stern fans nuts, But he's garbage. And he used all of yeah, he used all of yeah, and Sirius used all of yea because when Howard signed this new contract uh late last year, he knew this is the direction they were going in. But Sirius fucking grabbed all your money, all your money.
Speaker 1: You you upped you up your.
Speaker 2: Subscriptions to serious extent because Howard's coming back, bitches for another three years.
Speaker 1: So they waited a few months.
Speaker 2: You're paying month at the month, and then they hit you between the eyes that the guy's gonna barely be working moving forward.
Speaker 4: And I like how Howard uh was like I'm not gonna come back and blah blah blah, and you know, like they wound me back with this big contract. That was all drama, that was all Now it's it's ego goolf theater.
Speaker 2: It's ego driven. But my point is he couldn't be bothered to go into the city.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that going the.
Speaker 2: City, get in a limo, get in a limo, maybe even a helicopter, and go all the way to New York. So I faced these these people, these these these.
Speaker 1: Uh the what's the word I want to use here?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be nice. I'm trying to be nice because they're They're wonderful people, very.
Speaker 1: Easy, simpletons.
Speaker 3: These let's go the simpletons.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: So I would bet money he wasn't even on the Zoom call.
Speaker 2: And then he got rid of these guys, which he has every right to do, by the way, excuse me, but he was in cohoots with Serious XM because Serious XM paid him a big number, and uh, Serious is like, yeah, but uh.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna go down to one show a week. We can't tell the people that.
Speaker 2: So Howard probably said, all right, the first few months of the contract, we'll make believe everything is, you know, dandy, and then.
Speaker 1: We'll hit them.
Speaker 2: We'll hit them in the middle of summer, will hit them. But the point is, I don't know what he wants for his legacy. I don't know what he wants moving forward. But you're telling the world that, uh, excuse me, this is really hard to do. This is not hard to do. It's not hard. This is so fucking easy to do. To turn on a camera and just babble for an hour.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 2: And they already set them up nice stay at the art studio in a giant mansion way out here, way out east Long Island.
Speaker 1: He didn't even he didn't even have to fucking shower.
Speaker 2: He probably just threw him on a stupid goofy wig that that is also antiquated, by the way, and all he had to do is talk it to a camera.
Speaker 1: How hard is this? He can?
Speaker 4: He can. He goes from the bedroom where he's sleeping right beside Beth and they're twenty seven fucking cats just in that room alone. Maybe she wakes him up with a little tickle pickle, get the Judice and sloan for the big show.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here comes ron Jealous much Oh yes, no, yeah, Dan, oh yes, I am Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell the people how much money? But it makes Howard makes every minute he's on there. I was just gonna say, and then Dan, you'll go to hear the jealous.
Speaker 4: Hold on I was just gonna say, you want to, you want to, you want to hear and feel and see jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me throw these numbers at you.
Speaker 1: Got ahead. The guy who's.
Speaker 4: Going down one day a week is getting paid one hundred million dollars one hundred million dollars. Yeah, Howard Stern makes three hundred and thirty three. But how do you say the number three three three with three zeros three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars an episode? An episode, he's making more than a quarter of a million dollars per episode?
Speaker 1: Do you understand that? What? What? What Howard Stern makes? Wait?
Speaker 2: Does he make that every day? Like right now he's not working because this is too much for him.
Speaker 1: It's too much.
Speaker 2: So when he's not working, is he making that much a day?
Speaker 4: It says per episode. I think this was when men, when he was doing more than one.
Speaker 2: And here's the jealousy, Ryng, hold on, I know you're gonna jump in that one episode. Here's the jealousy because people, Dan goes, you're jealous. Yes, I'm jealous, of course I am. I took yesterday off and then I almost turned this on because I'm thinking of myself Oh my god, I could maybe grab fifty dollars today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose out on fifty dollars. Of course, I'm jealous. Dan, you idiot.
Speaker 3: How was turing us his fifty dollars to light to light the fireplace?
Speaker 4: Honey, Beth, give me one of those fifties so I can light the fire place.
Speaker 1: Eighteen twenty one, five dollars. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna grab that five dollars. Thank you, thank you, you need it, thank you. And then when YouTube takes their thirty percent, and then I split the rest with Ronnie, we're going to be rolling in the dough. So thanks for your five dollars. Opie could be jealous and still spiteful at the company that looked over OENA constantly serious, treat o A like garbage, and they were better one hundred percent because.
Speaker 1: Howard was in their ear all the time.
Speaker 2: And if you don't think Howard Stern runs serious ExM, you're out of your fucking mind. One hundred percent. That's where the else he comes from. Howard hated that we had success over there, did everything in his power to knock us down.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Howard, but he did it. He got to fight it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's better to burn out than fade away.
Speaker 2: Howard, you're just fading away, Oh, Fading'll.
Speaker 1: Fade away with one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the deal with the severance packages that you mentioned, Ron, Yeah, more details will absolutely come out. If he's not giving these guys a million dollars each, he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: The guy's in his I think he's about seventy five at this point, seventy five years old. He has more money than he'll ever spend. He has more money than his kids will ever spend. He has more money than his grandkids will ever spend. So if he's given them some lame ass severage package, he can go fuck himself.
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy's he could, he could easily give them all a million.
Speaker 2: Let's say he's twelve guys that were let go yesterday, twelve million.
Speaker 1: That's nothing.
Speaker 4: But Howard Stern's has massive contracts for decades.
Speaker 1: But we need a lot of money on the booking movies. Is Howard turned a billionaire? He's pushing a billionaire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's got to be that great.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's here.
Speaker 2: Here's my point, you know, because I do try to h I do try to throw some logic at does. It's so easy to beat him up today because I have stories for days, and we can get into some of the old stories of what he did to OPI and Anthony back in the day, stories for fucking days, starting with where we weren't even allowed to mention his name on the radio.
Speaker 1: It drove him nuts that we weren't even allowed to mention his name. He's garbage.
Speaker 2: But with that said, he has every right to do whatever he wants to do with his career, of course. But the thing that bothers me today is the fact that Serious XM and Howard Stern screwed over the Howard Stern audience. They knew Howard was going to go down to one show a week. No one wants one show a week. If you're into a show, it's it's a joke. It's a fucking joke.
Speaker 1: How do you keep people? He fades away, That's what happens.
Speaker 2: That's why the title of this episode is the death of the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 1: It's over, Johnny.
Speaker 4: What is that from? I hear everyone say it's over Johnny? What fucking movie? Is that from They say that work all the time.
Speaker 1: It's never Rover.
Speaker 3: It's over, Johnny.
Speaker 4: It's ova what everyone at work says that. What's that from?
Speaker 1: Sylvester Sloan? Is your is your hint? Rare rare Rambo? Rambo? You got it, ran, look at you over Johnny. It's never Rover or whatever. I don't know. All right, listen, like the Rambo guy there, I can work on my Rambo. Your impressions, Thank you, bro. I'm I'm the king of impressions.
Speaker 2: I took a back seat to Anthony's impressions, but I was always the one that knew how to do impressions.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you know, you here, you do the impressions. Yeah, you're like Paul Risa, No way, amnute. Paul Ryder doesn't do impressions. Wait is the first blood?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but everyone says it's over, Johnny.
Speaker 1: They first plug. That's my Rambo. It's over, Johnny.
Speaker 2: I do crying, Sylvester. No one does crying Sylvester. It's over, Johnny.
Speaker 1: You recorded the market on that crying Rambo.
Speaker 2: That's what I do, crying, Sylvester stallone Rambo, it's over, Johnny.
Speaker 4: But how are you not getting one hundred million dollar cart?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ryan?
Speaker 2: And then I would give you at least a mill I would give you a millhouse if I was making a hundred just to let.
Speaker 4: You know, just to rub it in a little more. Yeah, Howard Stearn's current one hundred million dollar contract. And I'll say it again, there's more numbers. Yeah, breaks down two, yeah, three hundred and thirty three thousand per episode or this is and this is real. This is this as you know, when you're making money. This is when you're making so much money you don't know how much money you have, right, Howard turns current contract breaks down to that he's making eight thousand, three hundred and thirty three dollars every minute.
Speaker 1: He's on ap. That's crazy, howich Tern. I'm gonna say it again, dude.
Speaker 4: That's just fucking insane. And this is real. Howard Stern is making eight thousand, three hundred and thirty three dollars every minute he's on air because that's the contract he negotiated.
Speaker 3: Well, Howard Stern won, Yeah, of course he.
Speaker 1: Did, of course.
Speaker 2: But my point is it's off the backs of his listeners. They're paying their hard earned money to stay with Howard Stern serious XM serious XM knew that Howard was going to go down to this insanely ridiculous schedule.
Speaker 3: Mark, here's a prescription to listen to Howard.
Speaker 1: I mean they gave they give it away.
Speaker 2: At this point, all you have to say is like what they call you and go, hey, it's time for renewal.
Speaker 1: You go, I'll pay fifty cents a month. They'll take it.
Speaker 2: They'll fucking take it, trust me. But anyway, but the point is Howard's telling the world that he doesn't have a passion to do this anymore. Ron, I make no money. We make no money. You know that. Uh, we don't have fame, we don't have a huge audience. But you know what, Ron, I have the passion to do this. I love doing this still. I love doing it with you. Ron, I'll break character. I love doing these with you. We have a lot of fun every morning. But listen to me. My point is this, he don't he don't like doing this anymore. He lost the passion a long time ago. Because it is so easy to turn this on from a giant mansion in the Hampton's and babble for an hour he's talented enough to babble for an hour.
Speaker 1: Honestly, he doesn't need the staff.
Speaker 2: If he just talks about his life with Robin's interesting stuff, I'll give.
Speaker 1: It to him.
Speaker 4: He did, he lost a passion to do this, didn't Howard Stern also make a a tactical era because a big portion of his audience, just like oha A's was is sort of like that Republican Mago crowd. And he turned anti Maga and he lost He lost million I think he lost millions of viewers.
Speaker 1: Is that true? He lost Uh? Look, look, look, fuck it's.
Speaker 4: Weird because how we went anti Maga and he lost a big percentage of his audience.
Speaker 2: In recent years, I became a sort of listener of Howard because there's literally nothing on. If I can't find Ron Bennington, I don't know what else I would listen to.
Speaker 4: So Amy Pola, Oh my god, no, it's talking. I've heard it's good an Emmy and know what has hurt from her since Opie. I was gonna send it to you, but I don't know if I was going to pisch you off. Yeah, but I came across Jim Noydan's podcast and Dank.
Speaker 1: Cook was on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my god, Like, first of all, Dank Cook looks weird. I don't know what. Fuck dude, He's got like curly black hair, and his face is like it looks like he's doing steroids.
Speaker 3: His face is all red and puffy. It looks like a drinker.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I'm sure he does. I like the day Cook.
Speaker 2: He's always been nice to be please he looks don't don't pull me in, Ron, I'm trying to be better.
Speaker 4: He looks like the lesbian.
Speaker 2: Well, come on, I went after Rogue and killed Tony. I went after Ron.
Speaker 1: Ron. What happened to Dane Cork? No, No, don't pull me in, Ryan. No, No, he doesn't look like the mask. Oh did you say that?
Speaker 4: Did I?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Ron, dudey, don't pull me in. I like the day Cook.
Speaker 2: He texts me every once in a while and he says, yeah he does, and he goes, all, I miss Patrice. You know, he'll just give me a little text messages about missing Patrice.
Speaker 1: No's he doesn't look like he's just smearing Vesselina. Wait a minute, would he come on the show? But not if we fucking band album?
Speaker 3: Dudey, he looks weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm getting pulled out of this discussion. Hold on, but here here's podcast. Was it amazing?
Speaker 4: No, but here's the thing, like she really knows how to pot don't know, but just just what goes, Hey, so is it I guess that's my impression of him. Hey, so is it true that like you're you're a good dancer? Like that's the word? And Dank Cook guts all serious. He goes, he goes he was, He goes, oh, let me show you. I'll dance right into you hot. And then Jim Noryton last, and then Dank Cook goes on this little story about like how he turned down Dance with the Stars three separate times because he just thought it wasn't gonna be cool enough.
Speaker 3: Slow down essentially said if he did an he would have won.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, well, that's why Jim Norton set in the podcast world on fire. We can't compete with that. Oh my god, you got it right.
Speaker 2: He got inside that Dan Cook was gonna be on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: How do we compete with that? Jim Norton?
Speaker 4: And then like and then like Jim goes, it's well known that like you you could hold your own dancing, like that's what people are saying. And Dank Who's like, well, yeah, that's kind of true. Like it was like he's like, yeah, thank you. It's like like, no, you don't take that seriously, dude. He's like, yeah, it's kind of true. Matter of fact, Dan was do you tell me three times about He goes, I'm really good at direction, I'm athletic, I'm extremely competitive. I probably would have won it.
Speaker 1: Shut the funk up.
Speaker 4: He's turned it down, and you look like, dude, you look like Pippi Longstalkings.
Speaker 1: You do you?
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, Dane Cook looks like he's morphing into like Billie Jean King. He's morphing into a lesbian. He's his face is red and puffy and he's got curly black here, like like he's wearing a tupe.
Speaker 1: Sorry, are you gonna show a picture of puffy? I was saying, I was sending Dane Cook attacks.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know this guy did the show with he's a local comedian, he was promoting local.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he's going to go in attack you.
Speaker 4: He looked like he's having a midlife crisis. Honestly, and his and and his girlfriend or wife could be his fucking daughter.
Speaker 1: Well they fell in love, ron.
Speaker 2: I actually congratulated them when they got married, and it's like Jerry Lee Lewis I congratulated And just.
Speaker 1: Like, who's the director? Polanski? Why are you doing this? I like, Dang Cook? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Dang Cook does not look like Dang Cook anymore. Dang Cook now looks like Dana Dana Cook, Dana Dana.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 3: I know you're looking for a picture. I know you're looking for a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. When wait, when are you tuxing dank Dana?
Speaker 4: Are you texing Dana?
Speaker 2: Ry?
Speaker 1: For real? So I was gonna Dan Cook's not in my phone anymore?
Speaker 2: Does that mean he fucking blocked me on his end and that's what makes everything go away.
Speaker 4: But it would still be on your end. You just would know, I know, but it would be on your end. Wait did you put him in? Did you put him in a different name? Oh, chuck Dana because he's a woman now.
Speaker 1: He's not a woman, dude.
Speaker 4: He looks like he looks like a pudgy lesbian dude. Not coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I can't even find his fucking number, dude. Oh wait, it might have been through uh to be fair, because these guys need everything to be completely accurate.
Speaker 1: I probably talked him through like DMS. Maybe, Oh that's weird, all right?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Oh you don't have his personal number.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I did, but maybe it was.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys are real.
Speaker 2: Cook.
Speaker 4: You literally said to me, he texes me. You literally said to me, he texes me and says, oh I miss Patries. How's he doing that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, all right, No, we go back and forth. We go back and forth. This is how we communicate Damn through Twitter?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we do I okay, hold on, yeah, don't lie.
Speaker 4: When the last time you had any communication with Dank Cook? I mean Dana Cook.
Speaker 1: July twenty fourth, twenty twenty four, so it's been two years. We're up to two year? All right? Yeah, all right, but it's through Twitter.
Speaker 2: Just to be accurate, I thought, I honestly thought, uh man, I thought, whatever, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter, Danmee Cook is transitioning into Dina Cook.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't want He's a good guy.
Speaker 2: He's always been nice to me, He's I congratulated when he got married. I would A boy could dream it would be a big get if he was on our show. Oh my god, but.
Speaker 3: Hey, I have a question.
Speaker 1: I want to transh Jim Norton. We got to jump in him.
Speaker 4: No, I want you to too late. It's not too late. Stop being up, to stop having.
Speaker 1: It right now. Went Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He was about to say something then about Jimmy, and then Ron had to jump in and lean.
Speaker 1: Into the camera again. Whatever, good for you? What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: Jim Norton's great? Go ahead, Bron, what do you go? It'll come out another day. I'm fine, listen to me. But the Howard news.
Speaker 1: Is uh is wild. It is really wild. And the headline is here. The headline here is that he lost the passion to do this.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be more obvious, because this is so much fun and so easy to do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He has every right to reduce his staff and all that, but to go down to one show a week, that just that just tells everybody. I don't want to do this anymore. That's what it's said, telling the world. Because you can't even podcast once. That's a podcast schedule but even the people doing once a week are realizing that's not good enough to satisfy the audience.
Speaker 1: We got to do more than one a week.
Speaker 4: The problem we're doing the problem we're doing once a week is you can't be topical, and that's what people. People want to hear and talk about. What the fuck's happening right now? You can't do that once a week, yes or no, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And then the other headline here is he has every right to reduce his staff.
Speaker 1: Of course he does.
Speaker 2: But those guys I know, I know enough to know that those guys were insanely loyal, work their balls off, slept on couches because their real homes were further away, so they would crash on another producer's couch because they had things to do.
Speaker 1: They busted their balls.
Speaker 2: They didn't get paid great, they got they got paid well. But now that they got let go on a zoom call that I would assume Howard wasn't even part of.
Speaker 1: They say it was the sevenths.
Speaker 2: Better be insane for those guys because you personally don't need the money and you just fucked them over. You fuck them over bed because they didn't see this coming. They were all excited when you signed the new contract, but you were in cahoots with serious, going holy shit, we can't tell everybody you're only gonna do one show a week, So sign the contract, make believe things are are completely fine. Uh, status quo, and then we'll hit him in the middle of the summer that when you come back, you're only doing one show a week.
Speaker 6: He takes the whole summer off. Dude, it's crazy. I took one day off. I felt insanely guilty yesterday. I'm like, why do you have to take a day? Even Tony called me, you know, you know what the F word? Don't say the F word?
Speaker 1: Did man?
Speaker 2: Tony Goes be a man? Tony Goes be a man? Yes, no, but Tony Goes, are we doing a show?
Speaker 1: Tom on go Ack? I kind of need a day.
Speaker 2: And then he quickly called me the F work because he knows how easy this is. Anyway, that's the big Howard Stern news. I think we covered it. I think we covered it. I mean what he did for radio goes without saying, you know, I was entertained from time to time.
Speaker 1: Sure, of course, of course I was.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like his bullshit that anyone else that was doing radio, hold on, ron, this is the rant.
Speaker 1: Everybody's waiting for you, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: But no, because I'm talking for everybody that has ever done an edgy shock jock radio show.
Speaker 1: That's a little different.
Speaker 2: Howard had the whole world believing he was the only one that could do this, and anyone else that was doing this was copying him, listening to him writing notes, and then simply wasn't fucking true.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even one of my influences to do this.
Speaker 2: My influence comes from brother we he's up there in Rochester who's still doing it, and he's gonna turn eighty in a couple months.
Speaker 4: How long was Howard Stern idea before you actually got established? So you were listening to Howard Stern before you actually became a professional jockey.
Speaker 1: What part of I didn't listen to Howard that much? Did you not hear?
Speaker 4: How long was Howid Stern aud air before you went on air?
Speaker 2: I mean he's a good I would say, I don't know. He's about fifteen years older than me, so figure it out. So when I I was doing like college radio, he was already well.
Speaker 4: Established Okay, that's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: So you you one of the reasons why I did not listen to Howard was because I wasn't in the area. I was doing it myself at Western New York, at all these other places before he was syndicated to those markets. But this twat this seed, this, this this.
Speaker 1: Well, you're worked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am, because I'm talking for a lot of guys that worked really hard on their radio shows.
Speaker 1: I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm talking for Tom Lekis, I'm talking for Don and Mike. I'm talking for Brother Weis, I'm talking for Bubba Love Sponge, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: For uh Man Cow. I don't want to talk for Man Cow. But the reality is that this stupid Howard Stern.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, anyone that was doing radio was copying him, and it was such bullshit.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I'm done, Ron, Mike Drop.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to tell me Howard Stern had no influence on you when you went into the business, because.
Speaker 1: No, not really. I knew of them. I'm I heard him from time to time.
Speaker 2: Was there times when I was driving all the way back to Geneseo or Rochester or Buffalo because I spent I don't know, six years in college three and I spent what twelve years up there? Most of my twelve years up there when I was busting my balls trying to get my career going.
Speaker 1: Howard was it in the area?
Speaker 2: Did I listen to him when I jumped in my hand court hatchback when I left Long Island to drive all the way back up. Yeah, I checked them out. But you could never consider me a regular listener.
Speaker 4: God, Yeah, that's not the point. I'm just saying, when you like, what did you think back then? You're like, man, this guy's good. Are like, honestly, he's great.
Speaker 1: He was great.
Speaker 2: He's and obviously Ron because I do listen from time to time now because for the simple reason, there's literally nothing to listen to. Nothing serious. XM has a million channels. There's nothing to listen to except for Bennington. I'll always search out Bennington always, But besides that, there's nothing. It's a it's a wasteland. Turn off the lights and save the fucking electricity. All right, I have a question one shows besides uh Bennington, that's good.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I thought serious didn't serious?
Speaker 4: ExM just just sign a bunch of podcasters.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh was that Netflix? One?
Speaker 2: Netflix has a whole podcast. Tell me about your new movie. Ah, here, you gotta do movie coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's break down. Let's break down, Uh, the process of writing a new joke.
Speaker 4: Yawn. So that other question, I have a question, Yes, a which Stearn's going down to one day a week? Yeah, that means is four the days slotted open maybe for the The Owen Ronnie the the the Owen I Show.
Speaker 2: The only slip back in the only chance we got Roun, the entire not just one or two guys, the entire upper management would have to leave Serious XM. And then then I'm gonna get a call from somebody and they're gonna go every what's gone.
Speaker 1: Come on back?
Speaker 4: Is it that bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I went after Howard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've burned a lot of bridges.
Speaker 1: Then no one main Bridge one main Bridge.
Speaker 2: They don't give a shit if you rent in Rave in general, they don't care because they know this is good radio. Our number is huge today round because I'm ranting and raven this is the good shit. My point is the one thing they did not want you to talk about. I couldn't help myself, and that was Howard Stern, because he's a phony, he's a hypocrite, and he did a lot of crappy things behind the scenes when me and Anthony were coming up, and I never forgot.
Speaker 1: So if you want to call it jealousy, so be it.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't leave him alone, and they told me leave him alone, and I would try to leave him alone, and then I couldn't leave him alone, couldn't. I got a video that's on fire right now, it's already lying. He came on for about an hour just destroys Howard Stern.
Speaker 1: Destroys him.
Speaker 2: Who does already lying? Who worked out Howard Stern and company? Was so mad that already was on my show doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it was great fucking radio. It was great radio.
Speaker 2: Oh they were pissed, pissed. And my thing was always like, you know, this is like, this is no offense round. This is more like a hobby. I love doing this, and if it takes off, I'm more than willing to go with it. But back then it was it was a serious, serious fucking show and a serious business. And my point was when people came after us, all right, we'll take it. We never fucking shut anybody up. Oh, we'll give it right back to Howard. Could not give it back to oping Anthony. We drove them nuts, and so instead of trying to fight his own battle and going toe to toe with us, he it.
Speaker 1: Was sneaky behind the scenes. I have a million stories.
Speaker 2: That most of them have been told, and we can pepper them in again moving forward, no problem. But the amount of times we would get pulled into offices literally by our ears and yelled at, yelled at could you just leave him alone?
Speaker 1: Could you just not say his name? I'm like, I'm ew're telling me.
Speaker 4: At some point they me in the beginning, do you guys ever socialize?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Seeing him at the end of my running series XM, and then I decided, you know what, it's been many years of weirdness, and that's some bad blood. I started saying hi to him in the hallway, and the story goes, it's the God's honest truth.
Speaker 1: I had a security guard guy back then.
Speaker 2: On Club so to Kenny, and we walked by Howard in the hallway. I said good morning, and also after I passed hours start after I said good morning, a Club Soir to Kenny's is giggling like a schoolgirl, and Kenny is a monster.
Speaker 1: He's a six' five six six.
Speaker 2: Monster he's an old cop that gave people fucking wood. Shampoos this guy is a, tough tough, guy never shows.
Speaker 1: Emotion never shows empathy for. Anything he's giggling like, this he's, laughing, RIGHT i, Go, kenny what's going? On he, goes he is so. Mad coward was so bad THAT i said good morning to, him.
Speaker 2: And then behind the, SCENES i, said all, right you know, WHAT i don't need anything from the guy at the, time ESPECIALLY i had a good life AND i was making plenty of.
Speaker 1: MONEY i didn't need more. MONEY i didn't need more. Fame BUT i went to the.
Speaker 2: Company i'm, like, LOOK i would more Than i'm more than willing to sit down with this.
Speaker 1: GUY i know what they, said but you wanna you wanta do? What but, yeah you wanna you wanna you wanna?
Speaker 2: What they were out of their minds THAT i even suggested that because how it runs the.
Speaker 1: Place that's why he got away.
Speaker 2: With this insane contract where he's gonna come back and do one show a week because he runs the.
Speaker 1: Place how does that severed package?
Speaker 4: Work like lawyers get involved because you, know like, like if he doesn't give enough, money do you, like can you take legal?
Speaker 1: Action how does how fucking? Work? Look you, know what he might have did the right.
Speaker 2: Day he might have gave him an amazing severance, package but if it's not something.
Speaker 1: Like literally a million dollars per, guy then he's garbage because he doesn't need the money and he and he knows he just fucked over this crew that gave their blood of sweat for.
Speaker 4: Him the severage package hasn't come out yet because he said he's determining how much per person based on their role and. Whatever and hold, on hold on eighty eight user dash.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, dude it's been twenty. Years let it, Go let her, go, dude it's a huge story. Today DO i pepper and Some howard stuff here and?
Speaker 1: There of COURSE i do because it's.
Speaker 2: Entertaining but this is a massive story that everyone's talking. About so guess, what eighty eight user dash, Fourteen i'm not gonna let it go. TODAY i hope you're okay with, that, Yeah dash.
Speaker 1: Fourteen so, anyway that's a you, know that's a king of. Media is so SINCE i, RETIRING i guess.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because when we were at any w uh and we had a we had a huge fucking, show huge following AND, uh and we'd make fun Of howard because you know he.
Speaker 1: Was we We anthony did A.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say a spot on impression Of, howard but he did a cartoonist version Of Howard stearn that was really.
Speaker 1: FUNNY i WOULD i would say it that.
Speaker 2: Way and we were talking about this guy that used to be, uh the everyday man is now you, know flying out to The. Hamptons we had a whole, character, Uh Hampton's howie and all this and it was just, funny radio, funny that's What that's what we thought at the. Time this is just funny for our, audience, right he fucking lost his. Mind and he's a guy that would go on the radio and and he was a tough guy Like Michael.
Speaker 1: Rappaport he was, tough. Tough you were scared Of howard if he went after you had.
Speaker 2: Tough but know what he, did he went behind the scenes and forced us to not talk about, him and then on the area he made believe everything was.
Speaker 1: Fine that's why it drives me. Nuts and he never hold on.
Speaker 4: Wait a, minute did he ever like attack you And. Anthony he was a little little little.
Speaker 2: Jabs but he never really went in with with us like he did everybody else at every other radio. Show he knew we would crush him in that. Regard we were nasty. Rod so he did the next best. Thing he would he would call the bosses and and then and then, uh they would call us and drag us in and, go you can't Mention Howard stern's name. Anymore i'm, like, wait we're doing a radio show In New york and we can't Mention Howard.
Speaker 1: Stern he didn't tell his audience. That so then we came up with all sorts of nicknames for the.
Speaker 2: Guy and then they start checking off the nicknames and, go, okay now you can't. Say you can't Say Hampton's, howie you can't say Wig, man you can't say Big. Bird i'm making these up now BECAUSE i don't remember. Exactly you can't Say and then we would get a list of names that we had for him because we couldn't Say Howard stern that we weren't allowed to.
Speaker 4: Say you sell like a fucking nightmare to the. Executives you saw like a nightmare, yeah you are a massive he, yeah one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent but you know, what we got the job. Done that's, why BECAUSE i knew what this could. Be they were in our, way constantly in our. Way so now what they got in return is just a bunch of who gives the shit show shows over? There no one gives a shit about the SERIOUS ExM shows.
Speaker 1: Because the MAN i like that.
Speaker 2: One they neutered everyone over there except But bennington always had his own, lane so he's still doing.
Speaker 1: It obviously he's better.
Speaker 2: Than, everybody and he's fighting stage four colon, cancer.
Speaker 3: Making Shane gillis.
Speaker 1: Cry and the rest of the shit you got over there. Stinks and now you got a guy that you.
Speaker 2: Depended the whole company depends On Howard, stern and you allowed him to go down once a, week him to go fucking.
Speaker 4: Leave, hey hold, On i'm being serious for a. Second why don't you do run? Show you guys are?
Speaker 1: Friends maybe, no But i'm Saying i'm seeing like maybe why? Not all, RIGHT i don't think about. It, no But i'm, saying think about it. Now If ron would have, me, Great i'm doing. IT i don't reach out to.
Speaker 2: Him i'm not reaching out and, go, okay CAN i get your cancer?
Speaker 1: Show what are?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Nuts run? Show is that what it's? Called, Hey, RON i see you're doing a cancer. Show, no, Hey, ron as you live out the last few months of your, life CAN i do your cancer? Show?
Speaker 4: No you say it like, This you invite, Them you invite them on this, show and he'll, Go i'm too.
Speaker 3: Tired, oh Then i'll come on your you SEE i.
Speaker 2: Work, NO i Leave ron. Alone if it, happens it. Happens BUT i Leave ron. Alone, Ronnie, yeah you're the, wrong, run but you Are.
Speaker 1: RON i do a. SHOW i do a show with It anthony AND I. Ron but it's not That, anthony and it's not That. Ron a.
Speaker 3: Fucking bizarro. World BUT i ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna, say, hey CAN i do your cancer? Show? That, no that's. Stupid no, one no.
Speaker 4: ONE i don't think that's the title.
Speaker 1: Going and these comedians they're. Desperate all these, guys they, Salivate they. SALAD i don't think that's the name of the. SHOW i think they call termy ill when they see. That when they see an, opportunity these comedians.
Speaker 2: Salivate and even these these comedians aren't Calling ron and, going.
Speaker 1: Hey CAN i do your cancer.
Speaker 3: Show it's not called to, show it's called terminally, ill it's called the.
Speaker 2: Podcast and he's it's insanely. Amazing it's it's insanely amazing the courage That Ron bennington's.
Speaker 1: SHOWING I I i couldn't do, It none of us could do. It as he's getting, chemo he's doing a. Podcast are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Me Making Shane gillets?
Speaker 1: Cry, yeah because we all know this is not a good Situation.
Speaker 2: Ron we all know it's not a good situation For Ron. Bennington we're not, stupid all. Right i'm sweating like a pig because this ramp you're on.
Speaker 4: Fire yeah, no but, dude you're you're bright.
Speaker 1: Red that may be for you have.
Speaker 3: The doors open to close over there and you have Some.
Speaker 2: Honestly this is too much SUN i usually like glather, up BUT i didn't lather up the other.
Speaker 1: DAY i got a pretty decent. Sunburn that could be.
Speaker 7: The hayes you're Are wait, Wait David fitzgerald slash y wan v your uh Hack, david your old Dash.
Speaker 4: David that's not very.
Speaker 1: Nice at least next time to some, Money.
Speaker 2: DAVID i grew up with a mom jazz scoomy being in my ear IF i let my sneakers out in my. Room do you think your dumb comment's gonna affect, me you, idiot a little?
Speaker 1: Bit all? Right it hurts a, little all, right all, right, okay all, right, hello hell LITTLE i do crying still. One that's my. Impression thank, you all, right you're a. Legend thank. YOU i think your comment is of course it. Is thank, You hacks ninety. One you talking about me or?
Speaker 2: You and, look the jealousy comes from the fact that we've been ranting and raven right for an. Hour we've had A PayPal thing scrolling across the top. Screen we Have Venmo ronnie crawling across the top. Screen we made five dollars to do this, Today so, YES i am.
Speaker 4: Jealous and by, way in the same, time in the same, Time Howard stern would have made over a quarter of a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars Over stern made a quarter million dollars today to tell the world THAT.
Speaker 1: I, ah this is so, HARD i gotta go down on one, show what show a?
Speaker 2: Week just retire at that, point go into your grandkids and play your stupid.
Speaker 1: Guitar by the, way you suck at. Guitar what? Grandkids, wait CAN i get into? Something what? Grandkids he's got grandkids? Now? Right? What he has kids with? Death, no he doesn't have. Children oh my, God i'm doing this with a. Dummy i'm doing this with a. DUMMY i don't how as, CHILDREN i don't. Know oh my, god of course he has. CHILDREN i don't follow.
Speaker 4: How it's, stern you're the one obsessed with. Them you're fucking obsessed with. THEM i don't even know he had.
Speaker 1: KIDS i thought he was good knows he has a.
Speaker 2: Couple of kids from his first. Marriage everyone knows. This and now he's a grandpa and he's a proud, grandpa and good for. Him i've heard some of the uh rants on his show about.
Speaker 1: Being a proud.
Speaker 2: Grandpa he was at a backyard birthday party for one of his. GRANDKIDS i was turning, one but he was too sunny. Out so know what this idiot. Did he goes To, Beth, Hey, beth can you go to the store and get me some?
Speaker 1: Hats So beth had to leave the, party, Right, OH i know all about this, Shit.
Speaker 4: Bellisney you are.
Speaker 1: Obsessed beth had.
Speaker 2: To leave the, party, Right and she came back oh, god not with, one not with, two but at least, three maybe four hats For howard to try on so he wouldn't get too much son in the backyard party for his.
Speaker 1: Grandkid hold, on hold, on how do you know?
Speaker 3: This is this a reality?
Speaker 2: Show, No, ron if you were, LISTENING i, said from time to, TIME i do listen to him because there's, nothing literally nothing else to listen. To AND i still want to listen to radio or good. Conversation and the one THING i will tell the people out, there the reason why our team saw was the, good the bed and the. UGLY i like to give you the, good the bed and the, ugly the. Good When Howard stern is talking about his life With robin and not do all that, nonsense that archaic radio, nonsense he's pretty interesting to listen. To AND i heard a rant on him being in the backyard for his grandkid's first birthday party and then he was getting too much, sun this good fucking, whimp so he gets his wife to leave the party to go get him fucking.
Speaker 1: Hats is this what he's talking about on? Air, yeah it was kind of, interesting to be, honest he, wasn't but you interrupted.
Speaker 2: Me But one of the big storylines is That howard AT i think he's like seventy, five has picked up the guitar and he fiddles about on his show and this is all you need to know about his.
Speaker 1: Staff they all have to sit there, going, oh that's pretty oh, wow that's pretty Good. Howard this is oh.
Speaker 2: Wow you're really good at, guitar and then any batterer game of, GUITAR i know all this, shit and he's playing the guitar AND i was like kissing his ass And i'm, like this.
Speaker 1: Sucks he's not good at. Guitar who's he?
Speaker 2: Kidding but they all sit there, like, oh that's not, Yeah i'm working on stuff and he's able to like kind of fumble his way through like fifteen seconds of playing the.
Speaker 1: Guitar everyone just kisses his.
Speaker 2: Ass and then the other thing is like they're trying to get him into The rock And Roll hall Of fame because of his rocket of views that everyone's like you really, deserve and he sits there laps it. Up oh my, god if any of us got a compliment in the old, age we would just get, Crushed but Not.
Speaker 1: Howard they sit there and just kiss his ass all, right just give to the. Kid oh, yeah thank, you, brother we just made twenty dollars from.
Speaker 2: Usreck i'm the, kid Chrish, wreck thank, You i'm the.
Speaker 1: Kid thank. You WELL i Got.
Speaker 2: You know when they end the, kid you, know when they end the news with like after they give you all the horrific shit that has happened in your neighborhood while you, slept, right and then you leave the house feeling like ick and they're, like you, know people are leaving the house in a really bad mood because of our local. News but then they're, like, well let's give him a fluff. PIECE i got a fluff. Piece then today's, Show, ron did you hear about the? Pigeon when you SAID i have a fluff? PIECE i thought you were gonna whip out your dingling for. Ratings, Anyways i'm, sorry.
Speaker 1: What holy, shit this is my new. Angle that's a good. Angle? Rhyme oh that's is that AN opi mean that's a good hangle right? There this? Angle but.
Speaker 2: No nos off the cheekbones and Every.
Speaker 1: Jesus now That i'm.
Speaker 2: Sixty two days into not having crossed the sugar very, obvious by the, way Because i'm out of my fucking. Mind i've lost about seven pounds and now the cheekbones are coming.
Speaker 4: Back Jesus, Christ you're like a young Chisel Harrison food In raiders of The Lost. Dock look at, You look at.
Speaker 1: YOU i got a fluff. Piece let me see your.
Speaker 2: Fluff you got a fire in, uh where was?
Speaker 1: It? CALIFORNIA i think this thing went.
Speaker 2: Viral see people want good stuff It, well, no we go online and we beat the shit out of each other all day. Long but then when a video like this, pops it goes crazy viral BECAUSE i think people really need these. Moments you had a fire In, california house fire or something like, THAT i don't, know and.
Speaker 1: Then you had a. Fireman he, goes, oh, well look at the. Pigeon the.
Speaker 2: Pigeon the pigeon was on the sidewalk. Right look what this fireman did with the. Pigeon this is a real fucking. Video this is crazy viral. Today check it.
Speaker 1: Out check it. Out how put the firefighters the pigeon in the. Strap the firefighters actually giving the. Oxygen he saw.
Speaker 2: That the pigure was in trouble from the full inhlation any bagelm oxygen and then the thing this is what they, said BUT i can't find the longer version of the. Video then the pigeon like start walking and flew away like the firefighter decided to save that pigeon's.
Speaker 1: Life by the, WAY i heard the rest of that. Story did you hear what?
Speaker 4: Happened so if that pigeon happened to have a tracker on, it, yeah.
Speaker 1: Guess where that pigeon ended. Up it crashed into a window at The dragon In Phoenix chinese.
Speaker 4: Restaurant, delicious little little fucking they beating duck my?
Speaker 2: Ass how about you giving me my? Moment the pigeon got its oxygen and flew.
Speaker 1: Away all? Nice but what we learned? Today what do we learn? Today, Ron i'm gonna give it to.
Speaker 2: You this is WHAT i learned.
Speaker 1: Today all? RIGHT i want to bring back what do we? Learn because we. CAN i tell you WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Learned, yeah oh, wait, wait Drill bag just joined our. YouTube thank, you Drill thank, you Drill. Beg it's been with us since day. One go, ahead then WHAT i?
Speaker 4: Learned, yes you're not only jealous Of Howard, stern but you are like a presidential historian when it comes To Howard stern and everything about. Him you're like when a president dies and ON cnn they bring on the historian and they talk about the significance of that. Person, Well Howard stern passes, Away they're actually gonna come to, you so you can give your thoughts because you're the leading expert On Howard.
Speaker 1: Hurt and the. Jealousy this is. JEALOUSY i.
Speaker 2: Spent my whole life study in. Radio and here's here's WHAT i really want to.
Speaker 1: Say. Howard howard came into our, life we didn't come into his.
Speaker 2: Life me And anthony had an opportunity when we got fired In. Boston we came back To New york and we started to show that just fucking took off and crushed And Howard stern and management in general did everything they could to slow us.
Speaker 1: Down it was fucking.
Speaker 2: Crazy all we wanted to do was goof On Howard stern like we grooped on everybody. Else but he couldn't take, it and he fought this insane battle behind the scenes that to this Day i'm not completely over, Obviously, yep that's the headline.
Speaker 1: Here so BUT i know this shit, Too like so like as soon AS i wake up one day and go this isn't fun. Anymore i'm not doing.
Speaker 2: This this is just fun and if you make money and get a little fame out of, it it's.
Speaker 1: Amazing BUT i enjoy the hell out of. This. Still let me ask you a.
Speaker 4: Question, yeah you've gone well over an hour ranting and raving About Howard.
Speaker 3: Stern does this get back To Howard stern at?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah the old days it, did when you know we had a bigger.
Speaker 1: Audience oh you hear about this from?
Speaker 4: Somebody oh, yeah he always.
Speaker 1: Did, No but NOW i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, No i'm, saying you talked About Howard turf for over an.
Speaker 1: Hour i'm out of the, business SO i don't. Know but you're not really out of the. Business you're not out of the.
Speaker 4: Business you're doing this right.
Speaker 1: Now we're kind of out of the. Business Got but What i'm saying is we got to show you did.
Speaker 3: Today Does Howard stern hear about?
Speaker 1: IT i don't, Know, Ron we got our toes in the. Business we're kind of out of the, business even though we have a huge number. Today but here's my point of. Business here's the.
Speaker 2: Point back in the, day Boy gary's job was to listen to Opian anthony it was told to, me and So HOWARD i don't think listened on his, own but Y gary would report back to. Him this is a well known. Fact and then Boy, gary he like tried to befriend me And anthony because he was trying to make sure.
Speaker 1: He got to you how he needed to go Back.
Speaker 4: Coward so you don't think there's somebody In howard circle now, going oh how with Fucking opie's at it?
Speaker 1: Again PROBABLY i don't. Know i'm not gonna think about it AFTER i turn this.
Speaker 4: Off i'm hoping it, does AND i hope he does comment on.
Speaker 1: It the different point the.
Speaker 2: DIFFERENCES i ranted and raved got a big, number thank you made twenty five dollars and, uh and I'd i'll turn this off and know What i'm gonna be, thinking hopefully The canadian smoke behind me like. Dissipates it doesn't look like it's going to o, Today. Dude it is so dark out. Here the camera's making this way lighter than it.
Speaker 4: Is you want me to go outside quickly with my phone so you can.
Speaker 1: See let's see what yours is, like all?
Speaker 2: Right and then also What i'm gonna do today is, Uh i'm gonna hope that there's not a swarm of flies that are gonna attack us on the. Beach, say And i'm gonna enjoy the day with my two kids and my wife and my dog and hopefully getting The that's What i'm thinking.
Speaker 1: About all, right hold, On i'll give you a quick little all.
Speaker 2: Right oh the wood paneling, Again oh, GOD i hate the wood.
Speaker 1: PADDELING i thought you're already outside because of the color of your wood. Paneling that looks.
Speaker 4: Like the guy by the.
Speaker 1: WAY i KNOW i said that. Right you didn't have. TO i, Said oh a.
Speaker 2: Story look he's a proud Of you're so proud of a. Story you got a sign that says a. Story what is that figure? Reading that's my that's my good, Luck rabbi WHEN i play my lucky.
Speaker 3: Numbers, done by the, way that looks like the guy From.
Speaker 2: Yellowstone you do know when your days are done On, earth someone's just gonna pull up on a giant dumpster and throw all that garbage. Away they're not even gonna think twice about what they're. Keeping all, right go?
Speaker 1: Outside why is your is your? Ceiling? Really that is it a six foot? Ceiling BECAUSE i know you're kind of a. Hobbit you could touch. This oh all, right go, outside, right this is the big ending of the big huge all. Right by the, way As ron goes, outside.
Speaker 4: Dude it's it's, dude it looks like it's.
Speaker 1: Evening let me.
Speaker 4: See you're, like the birds are all wait can you?
Speaker 3: See, yeah well that's the, birds like the birds are all.
Speaker 2: Confused well WHAT i heard out here was no. Birds the birds are.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck's going?
Speaker 2: On you can't find a bird out here because of the. SMOKE i guess they're the birds.
Speaker 3: Like you don't hear that. USUALLY i think they're all fucked.
Speaker 1: Up can you see, this?
Speaker 2: Guy, YEAH i mean your camera's not doing it, justice just not doing it. Justice you could see like where it looks sort of foggy behind, me but it's it's way darker and way.
Speaker 1: Thicker when uh, when, uh.
Speaker 4: Way it's so dark Out, yeah the fucking can you see? That the lights are?
Speaker 1: On, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy all, right, listen let's, uh let's get this on all the.
Speaker 1: Podcasts. Yeah the smell of the smell of burning wood is.
Speaker 4: Intense, yeah it is, intense. Everybody you really can't.
Speaker 3: Tell but there's no clouds that's, All.
Speaker 2: Hayes what else do we learn, today Ron we learned that you're not a fan Of Dan, cook AND i still am a. Fan we learned That Jim norton is just crushing it on his. Podcast we learned That Howard stern lost a passion to do. This we learn what else we, oh we learned That i'm very, jealous very, jealous and we also want people because we got To we definitely got a ton of new people.
Speaker 1: Today maybe we grab a few few of. YOU i got a.
Speaker 2: Podcast it's Called Opie radio and uh it's on every podcast. App and if you want to support the, show, look give him money on The PayPal or The Venmo PayPal for, Me venmo For.
Speaker 1: Ronnie that's.
Speaker 2: Amazing if you want to hold, on if you want to hit the, like that's, amazing costed. Nothing if you really want to, help you download a few of these on a podcast.
Speaker 1: App that would be.
Speaker 4: Tremendous and if you want to give The Vemo, RONNIE i can add to the rubber duck collection right above.
Speaker 2: Men oh my, god, god there's probably mold on all those rubber. Ducks and what is your can you open your shower? Curtain showed me the shower.
Speaker 1: Curtain it's hot air, Balloons It's.
Speaker 4: Paris It's.
Speaker 3: Paris be the metro that the balloons look.
Speaker 1: SAK i look forward to.
Speaker 2: IT i look forward to the day that your lifeless bodies wrapped around that shower. Curtain, oh, Sorry, RON i thought.
Speaker 1: YOU i thought you. Left i'm. Sorry that isn't. NICE i, apologize all, Right, ron are you? GOOD i don't. THINK i don't think we did anything so fucking. HUMAN i can't turn My oh there it. Is, hey you want to see most people don't do.
Speaker 4: This, YEAH i have wall to wall copying in my.
Speaker 1: Kitchen we did this, bit but most people don't know. That look at. That that's, crazy. Dude and that carpet used to be, white, right stains of? Knife who is carpeting in their fucking? Kitchen that's? Crazy all? Right tomorrow is that Few? Friday? EH i think we did our refuse.
Speaker 4: Today so but, anyway wait a, minute are you gonna take tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Off? OH i want To.
Speaker 2: Ron this is so hard to, do and you know we all Copy Howard, stern SO i guess we all have to now do one.
Speaker 1: Show he can't even.
Speaker 2: People people of the world the articles are all saying once a.
Speaker 1: Week that's not. True that doesn't count all the weeks he takes. Off so when he when.
Speaker 2: He feels like he's doing one a, week but then he gets huge blocks of time off on top of. It he might do thirty shows next. Year it's, Over johnny.
Speaker 4: Things when things are getting really crazy at work and it's just everyone.
Speaker 1: Goes it's, Over.
Speaker 4: Johnny you know what it's like a thousand.
Speaker 3: People, yeah did you by the, WAY i know he gives a.
Speaker 1: Fuck Especially tony P. Yeah did you watch the game? Yesterday? Oh? Boy DID?
Speaker 4: I messi didn't, score but he's The he's responsible for both.
Speaker 1: Goals he he has the assist on both.
Speaker 3: Goals we had that assist across with the header dude.
Speaker 1: With messi's right foot from the corner and then the header. Dude did you see The oh know WHAT i? GOT i got. Something So messi's gonna play for The World Cup, Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sunday, Look John koritz ten dollars on my, PayPal this fucking.
Speaker 1: Guy thank, You.
Speaker 2: John we are one of the most, loyalists right people we have, Right thank, You, John thank, You John it Jovah johnny listen to.
Speaker 1: Me, So, Uh messi's gonna play for The World cup.
Speaker 2: Again they won it last, year right that GAME i was last, YEAR i mean last.
Speaker 1: Time, sorry you're. RIGHT i was.
Speaker 2: Screaming we all got back from the, beach and LIKE i, said the flies crushed. Us my son and my daughter went into the. Shower i'm watching the game with my, wife and, uh they were down one nothing with what like five minutes left in the, game, right something like, that seven minutes left in the. Game, Whatever it was late in the, game and they scored the first goal to tie. IT i start. Screaming i'm trying to get my son out of the shower because he's really into The World cup this time. AROUND i start, SCREAMING i don't even give a shit about Art why WOULD i care About.
Speaker 1: Argentina but it was so.
Speaker 2: Exciting and then when that second goal From messi in the corner where you, know, perfect perfect, shot and then his, teammate what Was MARTINEZ i think did the?
Speaker 1: HEADER i lost my.
Speaker 4: Mind but with that, said and both gold were set up By. Messi he's the, reason, dude, dude When messi did that cross in the.
Speaker 3: Header, yeah just to let you know what if you watch.
Speaker 4: That if you watch that, video all the, team the, bench the players on the field and, bench they don't run to.
Speaker 3: The player who hit the. Header they all went to messy on the.
Speaker 2: Side they knew how an entire team, right his right foot is supposed to be his weak.
Speaker 1: Foot. Whatever, okay we're not that's, right he's a lot of. Steam we're NOT. Espn no one cares listen to.
Speaker 2: Me but what they do care about IS I i got The spanish call of that.
Speaker 1: GOAL i got The.
Speaker 2: Spanish NOW i didn't edit, this SO i don't know where it's going to pick. Up And i'm not gonna show the video because, right, yes this is the.
Speaker 1: Goal turn it. Up this is. Good oh my, god this is. Amazing it gets. GOOSEBUMPS i will land with. This. Wow oh, well maybe we're not anting with it all?
Speaker 2: Right hold, on why CAN i pause my?
Speaker 1: Bet AND i? Paused, Sorry, ron let me try. Again take. Two this is Why Howard stern's the, greatest because he wouldn't have this. Problem he would have funked up like.
Speaker 2: That he's so amazing and take so much. Energy he's gotta take a lot of days off to, recharge all, right let me try this.
Speaker 1: Again here it. Is i'll tell you. Again here we, Go here we. Go maybe we should do.
Speaker 8: Work i'm gonna tell you. Off you shut the sound. Off the sounds. Off, no it's not, Off yes it.
Speaker 1: IS i can't hear. It what do you MEAN i heard? It IF i heard, it they heard, it denn't shut? Off thenn't shut? Off how does it shut?
Speaker 4: OFF i want to hear it, again, dude what are you talking about? IT i heard it and then it cut. Off it didn't cut. Off how is?
Speaker 2: Serious EX im gonna come and give me a call because they're desperate for fucking somebody that gives a ship about doing radio if we can't even figure out how to play a, clip.
Speaker 5: Because they will give us an. Assistant they'll give us a tech guy boy. Dream by the, WAY i do this with. NOBODY i MEAN i do with, You, No, ron me and, you, Obviously BUT.
Speaker 1: I do this with. Nobody there's no. Staff there's no staff to. Fire he shouldn't even have a staff to.
Speaker 2: Fire if you think about, it he's so, great why does he need a?
Speaker 1: Staff all, right here we, go let's try it.
Speaker 3: Again you, ready, yes for the third. Time let's try to get it.
Speaker 1: Right everyone's saying the audio did cut? Out how is that? POSSIBLE i called you a, diad BUT i was listening to. You let ME i called.
Speaker 2: You maybe it's too louded and caught out my. Mic all, right let's try it. Again AM i annoying anyone? Yet i'm a big brand of annoying. People AM i annoying you?
Speaker 1: Yet? Especially howod? Howie all, right let's try. Again tell me if it cuts out? Again? Ron, okay, OH i.
Speaker 2: Will this is ALL i want to do for the next half. Hour we have a huge number and people.
Speaker 1: Are gonna be, like, wow, man why DID i waste my? Time this isn't that? Good? RIGHT i hope they say. That all, right here we. Go, yeah so, far so good right from the. Beginning All, RIGHT i gotta try. Again i'll gotta try. Again see you if you don't no cut? Out how it's not cutting?
Speaker 4: OUT i just tell.
Speaker 1: You the audience members are telling. You it just. Dies it just dies like. This how does it cut? Out there's no? Sound how does it cut? Out? Right you tell? Me i'm. Right let's you tell me techquiz? It all? Right what take are we up? To? FIVE i can't do it. ANYMORE i DON'T i can't do. IT i can't do. It i'm drop.
Speaker 4: BOX i Have if we do it, AGAIN i have to take tomorrow off hoop box.
Speaker 1: Again now it cuts. OUT i can trust Dabbler.
Speaker 2: DAN i can't Trust, ron the guy do the show with every, Day BUT i can trust Dabbler.
Speaker 1: Dan HE'S i Called. JOE i can't trust, you.
Speaker 4: Though you can't trust your radio your radio.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend, OH i want to fucking radio.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend i'm your radio, girlfriend.
Speaker 1: DUDE i smell ho borcuse.
Speaker 4: Me you're wearing a doc shirt AND i can clearly see your fucking wet.
Speaker 3: Stains that means you are sweating.
Speaker 4: This you got a hole in your Fucking that's.
Speaker 1: Not a, hole that's a whole. Disgusting, oh you gotta fucking, dude you're like. Homeless here's my favorite SHIRT i.
Speaker 4: Got can someone give because someone Said i'll be money for a new sweater in the middle of Fucking.
Speaker 1: July please, please, please please please please send Me Boddy.
Speaker 2: Please i'm all, RIGHT i don't know why that's cutting.
Speaker 1: Out who? Knows?
Speaker 2: Ron thank you very much for Real Ron Berman comedy and all the Socials he's a good FOLLOW i, WOULD i would promote our PayPal and Our, venmo but they don't give a. SHIP i hit the like on the way, out and you know, what for, real download a few of these. Episodes we have a lot of fucking. Fun tomorrow show is gonna be.
Speaker 3: GREAT i Know tomorrow's a Few.
Speaker 4: Friday but today's show was a massive f you To Howard.
Speaker 3: Stern, right it was like it was like a pre f You.
Speaker 1: FRIDAY i said some good things in there about. Him did you a few good things about?
Speaker 4: Him the only good thing you said About Howard stern was all the money he.
Speaker 1: Makes Dabbler dan is thanking me for trusting.
Speaker 2: Him no, Problem Dabbler, Dan he GOES, opi thanks for trusting, me no, problem no.
Speaker 3: Problem dabbler and And, opie thanks for not trusting.
Speaker 1: Me, well you're. Slimy your people are.
Speaker 4: Slimy oh oh my, god oh my. God you sound Like. Mandani we're still on the.
Speaker 1: Air your people are. Slimy bye? Everybody all? Right what? Else? No for?
Speaker 2: Real if you could find it in your heart to download that episode or two wherever we get your, podcasts why DO i even do this?
Speaker 1: PLUG i just forget.
Speaker 2: It, plug and THEN i look at the analytics of like oh two people said all, Right i'll do it to fuck.
Speaker 3: It too and forget.
Speaker 4: It and you can Hear opie go for over an hour About Hampton's howie Well.
Speaker 1: BRO i got knowledge on that by the. WAY i worked at the same.
Speaker 2: COMPANY i know how they. Work Howard stern runs that. Place it was so obvious to. Me the big bosses admitted that they.
Speaker 1: Had a tough time even meeting with the.
Speaker 2: Guy they just threw him crazy money and and and sat back and knew he would do his. Part the management shouldn't even be working. There they didn't do anything special. That they were lucky enough to be the ones that Got howard over.
Speaker 1: There that's.
Speaker 2: It that's their careers in a nutshell Without Howard SERIOUS. ExM, look i'll tell you the nice stuff. Now Without Howard Serious exam would have shut down ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Easily, okay that's fair.
Speaker 2: Management they were able to get him off of commercial, radio bring him To serious and then they got to just sit back and do nothing. Else there's nothing special about upper management over. There Nothing. RON i, CAN'T i can't, NOW i can't you doing Your Burt reynolds.
Speaker 1: IMPRESSION i. CAN'T i. CAN'T i, CAN'T i.
Speaker 3: Can't that's a nice.
Speaker 1: Compliment we'll see.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow friday's are my favorite shows because they're loose and. Stupid TONY. P it'll be Me ron And TONY p. Tomorrow aren't The friday shows the most? Fun it was a prelude to f, You Howard stern A. Thursday, WELL i, mean we'll touch on it again, tomorrow for, sure but we'll have Other we'll have other.
Speaker 1: Fews everyone has to come to the table with.
Speaker 4: Fus, WELL i Guess i'm gonna have to save my, WELL i.
Speaker 3: Can tell you right, Now i'll have.
Speaker 1: To say my f you for.
Speaker 4: TOMORROW i had An Alec baldwin a Few we'll save it for. Tomorrow what an idiot he.
Speaker 1: Is we'll do that. Tomorrow, Row we'll definitely do that. Tomorrow by the, way that's a huge f you fuck.
Speaker 4: Him what a, narcissist you fucking.
Speaker 1: Idiot i'm so. TIRED i put out a lot of energy, today. Guys the next show will Be october. FIFTEENTH i got arrest. Now this is so hard to.
Speaker 2: Do, Robin, Robin i'll see you In november One i'm tired now from doing one Show. Robin robin fought cancer and got up every. DAY i didn't need to take time, off you.
Speaker 1: Idiot Oh ron too. Much i'm tired, Now. Ron i'll see. You what day is? Today july, fifteen? Sixteen the next show.
Speaker 2: Will be, Uh november, seventh put it on your.
Speaker 1: Calendar but the Next Howard stern show will be no After Labor. DAY i got a. REST i gotta wrest Like Howard. Stern this is too, much this is too. HARD i gotta rest. NOW i gotta JUST i gotta