Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Pink Sheet. Today is Tuesday, is TLC Tuesday. I've got Keisha.
Speaker 2: Here and we are here to talk about not the virgins, just virgins, just virgins, just just just virgins, just virgins in the wild doing things. And we're recording so much and doing and so much like schedule flopping around that I can't even Like, I was like, are we doing masch Me abroad? You and I just sat down trying to work on our schedule and we got it all worked out and they were like, oh, we forgot about the valley, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and before we started like we're doing the Virgins right, We're about to record that, like I've watched it, but I'm like, which one is it again?
Speaker 2: So it's, uh, we're confusing ourselves. Also, guys, this week on Wednesday, normally Keisha and I have our episode out about the valley, and there will be an episod so out about the Valley on Wednesday, but.
Speaker 1: Keisha is going to be doing it with a co host.
Speaker 2: We think it's going to be her friend Dan, So that'll be great and I appreciate you jumping in and doing that.
Speaker 1: For me because I'll be in traveling to l A.
Speaker 3: And look y'all, y'all know I don't take notes like Mary pain.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna, okay, I do my notes a different way. That's fine, but we're still gonna cover it all. I want to make sure it is the longest word. Yeah, word for word.
Speaker 2: No, we'll do a quote here, a quote there. That's fine, that's fine that you do it your way. You're in charge on Wednesday, and just make sure you're in touch with Ingrid and she's in Italy, so that's time zones are like what it's Yeah, it's we're just you know, we're struggling, but happen, but we're making it work, making it well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I keep moving my fan because I don't want you to hear it. You can't.
Speaker 3: I have not at all, no.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I'm a little sweaty. Okay.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the not the virgins, just virgins. And as we predicted, Season one, Episode three is second base. Yes, episode so one, strikeout, Episode two first base, and hour one second base.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So do you think that the first time someone has sex is going to be called a grand slam or a home run?
Speaker 2: Home run run Okay, home run, unless like everybody has sex on one episode, then it'll be a Grand Slam because everybody has sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not going to happen because Sonali's not going to.
Speaker 2: I'm very concerned about her, very concerned about He's struggling. Yeah, mentally she's not well no, no.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about Rasha first.
Speaker 2: Now, Rasha, I really really hope we're going to get her in a full sex dungeon by the time this series is over.
Speaker 3: I think she has already started building one. Her mom just doesn't know about Russia. What's that down? Nothing that is funny.
Speaker 2: So we opened with where we left off with Russia, and she is telling Zach her date that she's a virgin and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, well, okay, I don't know about that. He goes, so you're like really religious?
Speaker 3: Like that, does that makes sense to ask that question? Because yes, that adds up, like, Okay, she's really religious, that's why she's a virgin.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yes, yes, So he just thought, oh, oh, this is a religious thing, and she goes, oh, no, I'm actually not religious at all. I am spiritual. It's not a religion thing. So the talking daddy goes, I would not have expected to hear that from her, especially due to her age and her vibe. And I really enjoyed our date and our spicy banter. So you know, that ease to my nurves. But I do think that's got to be for either guy or girl. It's got to be kind of disconcerting to be like, Okay, you're forty and now I'm in charge of this, Like I didn't want to be in charge of this, you know, take care of journity.
Speaker 3: Imagine let's say if we were like dating at our age, okay, yeah, and we met a guy who was a virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be I'd be like, you know, I think maybe no, I'd be like.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do it. You're not gonna get taught any great lessons. Okay, so we're both doing it for the same purpose. We're not going to be swinging from the chandeliers, U, we're not going to tie each other up. It's going to be basic missionary. And I think that's all you could take right now anyway.
Speaker 1: So that's yeah, yeah, wild yeah.
Speaker 2: So he says, well, you know, to her, he says, I respect you for that, Like, no worries he's like, I mean, we could break that barrier sooner or later, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh.
Speaker 2: She gets all excited, you know, tonight in the car and she says, you know, I'm glad I got it off my chest. You know, I just really wanted to be honest, and he goes, well, that's something I really wanted in a relationship with, like honesty and communication, and so it's great, you know, thanks for telling me, and they're talking head she goes, this is great chemistry with Zach. I feel like it's real, and I'm wondering, like, is he the one and what would it be like if we had sex and I felt super comfortable with him and maybe he's the guy we'll be clapping cheeks with.
Speaker 3: Okay, girl, Like, I think we picked up on a vibe last week with Zach that we really didn't like. And he did it again this episode.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what he did, but he did do it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did it again. I'm like, Nope, this is not going this is not gonna work because at some point, by the fifth time he did it, she was gonna be sick of it. Yeah, I think she's kind of being boozled right now. And really horny, so she's ignoring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: It's summer, and in the summer, all I do is we're linen. And I have gone to Quince to get my linen for the last two years, and oh my gosh, you guys, they have.
Speaker 1: The cutest stuff. I just bought.
Speaker 2: They're one hundred percent European and linen.
Speaker 1: Wide lead pants.
Speaker 2: And then I also bought this Maxi dress and it's called like a popover dress.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've gotten so many compliments. It's my new travel dress because it comes down to the ankle, so it's like good on the airplane, but then when you get off the airplane, you're not sweating because it's linen.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. And their dresses start at thirty dollars. They also have some new amazing swimwear, these adorable Italian leather platform sales just so much more. And as you guys know, everything with Quints is half the cost of similar brands.
Speaker 1: I've told you.
Speaker 2: About the little chart you look at at the bottom of every single item, and it will compare this item that you're looking at with other brands and what it would cost and it's the same thing. They work directly with top artisans and they cut out the middleman, and that is how Quints gives you luxury without the markup. And they only work.
Speaker 1: With factories that use safe, ethical.
Speaker 2: And responsible manufacturing practices and premium fabrics and finishes.
Speaker 1: So I love Quints.
Speaker 2: You should to go put everything in your car and get it because sometimes they sell out.
Speaker 1: Usually it comes back, but sometimes it sells out.
Speaker 2: You guys, you gotta go get this linen. Get those white wide linen pants. Oh, they're so good. Give your summer closet an upgrade with Quints. Go to quints dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qui n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash pink Shade. Y'all, as ladies of.
Speaker 2: A certain age, we're always searching for products to help our face, but sometimes we ignore our neck.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 2: I never ignore my neck and I never ignore the back of my hands, because these are places that really show age the skin on your neck. Is thinner and more delicate, which means it requires specialized care. You guys know, I've been using gope here on my neck for a few months now, and I'm telling you it works. I'm touching my neck all the time.
Speaker 1: Like wow.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that recently I ran out. I was waiting for my subscribe order to come, and for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: I kind of panicked.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh, my neck is not feeling as soft as I want it to. Go Pure, But it came and now everything's back to the way it should be. Go Pure as proprietary firming complex is designed to visibly firm and smooth the skin on your neck and chest, and as little as four to eight weeks yet put it from your chin all the way down to right there between your boobs and it's just smoothing all of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 2: And in consumer study, one hundred percent of users said their skin looked more supple and ninety seven percent noticed a firmer appearance. With over one million jars sold, I mean I've bought at least ten, This beauty secret is no longer a secret, and Go Pure isn't just about transforming the skin on your neck. They have a full line of science based skin and body care to tighten, lift and smooth.
Speaker 1: I just bought their shower scrub, their.
Speaker 2: Sculpt and tone arm cream, and their butt and thigh ferm and cream. You guys, I'm all in with Go Pure Titan lift and restore elasticity in your neck because your skincare routine shouldn't stop at your jawline. For a limited time, are Less get twenty five percent off Go Pure with code Pink Shade check out. Just had to go Pure beauty and use code Pink Shade and you're all set.
Speaker 1: And after you buy, do us a favor.
Speaker 2: They'll say where did you hear about goy Pure and say it was from Pink Shade, And so outside they hug and like bye. So then we get a you know, she's self recording herself and she goes, hey, y'all, I have a confession since my date was Zach. And she says she's been talking to Zach a lot, but there were some red flags. She sent him a picture of her Halloween costume, which was Felma fum Scooby Doo and she looks cute and he said like, party looks fun, and she said it is fun. And then she says she set up a date to go to this selfie share room. We've seen this before. We saw Robin Staffy do this where you just go and take selfies of yourself and he wrote her, Okay, I guess i'll see you tomorrow. We're that stupid selfie shit, and she says she felt that was disrespectful in her red flag.
Speaker 3: Okay, So to me, this could be taken one or two ways. Okay, he's a total dick hid mm hmm, or he's kind of joking around with her, because I have been known to when we're going to go do an activity that is like James's activity, I'm like, I've already for your stupid goofy ass ship that we're doing tomorrow. Yeah, but I go and we enjoy each other's company. But at the same time, he understands like she's just been a little shit, like she's gonna go and have yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, this was kind of our early and the.
Speaker 3: Relationship to do that. So I don't know if it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well either way, she was like, Nope, I'm never gonna see him again. That was it, Yeah, because she was like, nope, I felt like he was being a disrepect respectful.
Speaker 1: She didn't think it was funny. You know.
Speaker 2: In my mind, I was like, it seems like maybe he was joking. But I don't know, maybe maybe not. Maybe she does nothing we don't. And she says you got for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she dread red flag and say I'm not dealing with this shit.
Speaker 2: So she says, from my past experience with my ex husband.
Speaker 1: If I see a red flag, I shut.
Speaker 2: It down immediately because I will never give a man an opportunity to hurt me again.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know I respect that because Mary Payne, I tell you, I will see like twenty five red flags. Kind of No, it's not red, it's a little bit pink red flag. It's kind of orange. It's I don't know if that's necessarily red. So I'm proud of her for doing this. I mean, she only found her self worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now Rassha has signed herself up for a class at Club Kink, which I don't know why she didn't go to this place immediately because this these are her people. These are her people, Yes they are. Yeah, it's a Shabbari ropes class, and she says, I find it very attractive to be able to let of control, and I think a powerful man is sexy af and being submissive is my thing. Okay, okay, she shows what she wants.
Speaker 3: She sure does, she just hasn't done it yet, but she knows exactly what she wants.
Speaker 2: So she walks in and she meets a man named Scarecrow and a woman named Lady.
Speaker 1: So Hi Scarecrow, Hi, Lady.
Speaker 3: I thought there was going to be a Wizard of Ass theme.
Speaker 2: It's funny because she's like, I'm Russia and then she's like, am I supposed to come up with a fake name?
Speaker 1: I didn't know?
Speaker 2: And there are two other people there that we don't ever get any information about. But he goes, here's the full body harness, you know, and she goes, okay, that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm a virgin. He goes okay.
Speaker 3: He didn't blinking eye.
Speaker 1: He was like okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then talking to her, Scarecrow explains that he practices shabari. They are binding you to set you free, and being a virgin is not as uncommon as you would think, and sometimes they just have late bloomers in there, and it's no big deal to him. He's happy to tie you up no matter who you are, no matter what you're thinking. He is a welcoming kind of person.
Speaker 3: I like Scarecrow.
Speaker 1: Scarecrow seemed he seemed all right. He said okay, So she goes, do you guys do spanking here?
Speaker 2: And he goes, oh, yeah, we have floggers and paddles, we have wax play. She's like, okay, what's the flogger and he tries it out on her and it's just like a thing with like a bunch of like strings on it, like to slap with. But it was kind of hot, you thought, so I don't tell James, But okay I did.
Speaker 1: He does. Listen, my cheeks were getting hot. Oh really really?
Speaker 3: I was like, would I like that? It really made me think about it. I was like, I never thought about doing anything like that. It's not sexually adventurous like that, you know what.
Speaker 1: I was kinda James Mike.
Speaker 3: I like that, James.
Speaker 1: I think James would love to have the opportunity to.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he has a flaughterer in our closet. I've just seen it before. He's just waiting.
Speaker 2: And so he says, let's do red yellow green, like you tell me, you know, if it's green, if it's starting to hurt, or you don't like it, it's yellow. And so she's like okay, yeah, she's like the whole time. Who it's like whenever Sonali has to put in one of those medical dillarys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who.
Speaker 2: Yes, And she says it doesn't hurt. She's like, it's something I never do. I needed it my whole life.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He shows her the suspension harnesses, so he's going to tire her up with the ropes and then suspend her, and she says her first thought would be her weight because she's self conscious about it.
Speaker 1: That didn't hur to me at all.
Speaker 2: My whole thing was like it'd be like squeezing my fat in areas I wouldn't want to eased.
Speaker 3: But it's immediately what I would have thought to I'm not gonna even sit here and lie like I still do them, like, uh, what's the weight limit on?
Speaker 2: Okay, it would be there with me because there's grown men and stuff in there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know she's got that you know thing from her past, and so she really likes hanging upside down with this harmss.
Speaker 1: She's like whoa, whoa, and then she.
Speaker 2: Does say do I look like a honey baked tam, which I thought was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Now that board did not look like fun to me. I don't given up too much control being suspended in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I guess if you just really like let your body loose, I could just imagine like every vertebrae in your back would pop.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't do they do they do.
Speaker 2: It like that like I guess you can, or you put the ropes up in your area and then you move the ropes around like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Obviously that's what.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, because when I saw him put it down there, I'm like, oh, yes, kind of hmm. Russia scenes always make my cheeks hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys, Keisha's into it, so give.
Speaker 3: Us a no. No, I'm not into it, into it, but it makes me.
Speaker 1: Like interested or okay, all right, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: So she likes it and this she says, the honey baked ham thing, which is funny. And so then he puts the vibrator on the harness ropes so that they're vibrating and he spanks her, and she is my note is hello, she just needs to bang Scarecrow. Can she and Scarecrow grow into a back room or even a corner, She wouldn't get They wouldn't have to be hidden, she wouldn't care at all. And the talking head she goes, I am ready, I am ready for the right guy. Big Per needs him soon.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think Scarecrow would have been happy to do the job.
Speaker 3: And I just feel like you, if your name is Scarecrow, you're not walking around with the little big.
Speaker 2: Also, though, maybe if he's a professional BDS in person, maybe he's like, no, I'm professional. I can't take it out of the club kink, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But we could do it in the closet upstairs, but.
Speaker 2: I can come to your apartment later. Yeah, we have options. Okay, let us move on to Sonali. Wow, Sonali.
Speaker 3: So this whole thing made me so uncomfortable, Mary Payne. All the vaginas in there me too, Oh, it was cringing.
Speaker 2: I know you have you have a real problem with vagina. Yeah, so, she says, the vaginal dilators are addressing her physical issues, but it's more than that. She has some sort of emotional barrier. Now we heard a different term this week that is not what the doctor said last week.
Speaker 1: And this turn is vaginismus.
Speaker 2: Okay, because last week she had said something like vaginosis and I looked it up, and that's not vaginismus is what we're here. Or I just completely had some sort of air blindness last week, but I did look it up. Vaginis Smith has when the pelvic floor muscles around the vagina involuntarily contract, usually in response to attempts at penetration, which can make insert any tampons, getting a pelvic exam, and having penetrative sex difficult or even impossible.
Speaker 1: It shows itself with difficulty or.
Speaker 2: Pain during penetration of anything, tampons, et cetera. With the focus of the pain around the entrance of the vagina. It may feel like you're hitting a wall and can't insert anything further. So like that's what you say. It just clamps up, clamps up. Nope, no entry allowed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, So we meet a new doctor. This is doctor Kimberly Resnick Anderson, a sex therapist, and she's going to meet with Sonali to discuss these things. Sonalis down and she goes, okay, you've never had sex. You can't do a tampon.
Speaker 4: We got it.
Speaker 1: We got it, And Sonali goes, that's right. I'm a proud prude.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that she's frude. I don't. I think there's another name for her. I don't know if she's she wants to do it right, so I don't want to do dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they discussed the pelvic four floor exams she had with the other doctor and Sonali says, yeah, I've been trying the pelvic dilators. I've been trying it, but I don't. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to have sex.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: And Sonali says, here's the thing. My parents are from India and I was taught no dating, boys are bad. And I thought you weren't even allowed to have sex until you were married. Like I didn't even know it was a choice. And she says, I've kissed six men in my life and I'm just a beam of passion, bursting with love, and I fall in love with one kiss. The doctor completely ignores her. The doctor ignores her because she's like, I'm just bursting with love. I'm a beam of passion and I fall in love with one. Because the Doctor's like, okay, anyway, so how about master rating? She completely ignores all that, like you know, lifetime movie fall in Love, Yes, a romance novel, yes, yeah, totally. So she goes, all right, so what about master wating? Have you ever done that? And she goes, no, she says, she goes, what are your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts about it? She goes to me, it's dirty, it's bad. It's something bad people do.
Speaker 2: And so in the talking head the doctor, doctor Kimberly says, Sonali is a great example of how early life messaging and cultural beliefs around sexuality gets so deeply ingrained. And so that means her vaginisimus is more psychological, and she seems to have a juvenile approach and an immaturity towards sexuality, and she's like stuck in.
Speaker 3: Apples, which perfectly yeah, because the way that she reacts to any and everything is like literally the first time you go to six education class and everyon's like, yeah, it's just she needs this therapy and also like regular therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that you just wonder has she watched like movies that are like fun movies and then the couple has sex in the movie.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, name a movie, any movie where somebody meets somebody and it's cute and they fall in love and they have sex in the movie. Like, has she even seen that to kind of understand like how the progression of that could go if that's what she wants, Like.
Speaker 3: Wells from when you cover up your eyes when the sex thing comes on, like when you were a kid and you were watching a movie with your parents and they were clever your eyes. I think that's what she does.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: By the way, when I was listening to this, my AirPods were dead, so I couldn't use my AirPods. My one sister was still downstairs with me here at the beach, and I said, I have to watch this with the speaker on because my AirPods won't work. So if you're gonna sit here or I'll go upstairs, and she goes, no, no, I'm not listening.
Speaker 1: I'm something.
Speaker 2: I go, okay, this whole part was on. I was like, you're gonna have to I can't even have you listened to this.
Speaker 1: It is so embarrassing. So but my sisters like, what are you watching? I go, this is my job, how dare you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, but the doctor did make a good point that she seems a little adolescent, which was interesting. So the doctor says, do you ever feel like a pulsating in your loins, like tingling like Keisha feels when she sees rassia in the ropes?
Speaker 1: Do you? Yeah? And she's like, what like growing lloying? What? And they talk more in this doctor do you know what the word meant?
Speaker 2: No? But also this doctor has no like sense of humor. She just seems too serious to me.
Speaker 3: I think that Snali has sucked the fun right out of me. That's what I feel. I feel like this doctor is perfectly a key keying how a doctor, let you know, banter with clients, but how could you with Sonali? It's great, she wouldn't get half. She wouldn't understand. You literally are having to explain every single thing that you're talking about to this girl and she still doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And Sonali goes, well, I know that there are three holes and I've never worn a tampon, and the doctor goes, you need to make friends with your own vagina. But this is what we're doing now, Okay, she's just all business. And she goes, do you know where your sea word is? I'm not going to say it because I hate that word.
Speaker 1: Do you know where your word the sea where she's talking about? Yeah, do you know where your sea word is? And your and your G spot is?
Speaker 3: And da da da da.
Speaker 2: So she shows her a vulva puppet, anatomic cleicker.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Horrible? I was like it, I have to watch this. I wanted to fast forward it through the whole entire part.
Speaker 2: Well, I imagine I'm sitting here listening to it, and my sister's sitting on the couch. What the hell are you doing? So she shows her where the C word is, and then she shows her where her eurethra is and tells her to put her fingers in her urethra, which is where the PPE comes out, Keisha, and pull it forward to find her G spot. First of all, I didn't know that, And second of all, I don't think you're supposed to put things in your eurethra that's where the pe comes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like a UTI and possible surgery would be needing at cost to correct that that. I was confused myself. When she said that, I'm like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a step too far for Sonali? Is step too far for me?
Speaker 3: I was like what? I literally my head had to go through the part. So I'm like, did she say something wrong or am I just stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So she says, I will encourage you to explore yourself.
Speaker 2: And Snali goes, what I need is I need a man I can trust, and a man who would take the time to earn my trust and ninety nine percent and then don't want to do that, don't want to take the time. And the doctor says, so you assume most men are like that, and so your pain is a defense against you getting hurt emotionally. So closing up for vagina is a defense. And she goes, let me tell you, let me ask you this. Would you be interested in a sexual surrogate? She says, this is a person who is trained to help someone feel more comfortable in a sexual setting. It can be all the way to intercourse, or it can be just touching, and it's an opportunity to practice in a safe environment with a stranger. Basically, And she's like, I don't what I'm not sure about this, and the doctor says, if you're not changing it, you're choosing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think this may be way too much for her, way too soon.
Speaker 1: Yes to do that.
Speaker 3: I think this is like I think Russia needs that, that would be good for Russia. Yet she was right, Mary, kay, I gotta tell you something, though it's kind of embarrassed. Whenever she said you know about the G spot, she goes, do you know what the G and G spot means? I don't know what it means? Does it mean gush?
Speaker 1: What does it mean cross?
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means? What does G?
Speaker 3: And he doesn't know either, go going?
Speaker 2: It seems for Grafenberg, a German guynecologist who was credited was first describing at nineteen fifty. So ill, how would anybody know that G stands for Grafenberg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was an unfair for her to even ask her that, And I like what I thought. It was a lot better than that, And I think my way is a lot easier way to remember.
Speaker 2: I thought G said for it was a ganicologic. I just was like, oh, Gez hands for guanicologic, But no, it sands for Grafenberg.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure, so, Sonali, have.
Speaker 2: You studied doctor Grafenberg studies of I mean, of what yet.
Speaker 3: No one knows that. No, they're not a good match.
Speaker 2: No, no, these Yes, she needs a different therapist. Okay, all right, let's move it.
Speaker 1: On to Danne.
Speaker 2: And Deane says, you know, I'm tired of not having a guy, and sometimes I feel I should just find someone and do it. We should think that, we all think that. And she says, I've gone on a bunch of dates. So we see clips of all these various dates that she goes on. Good looking guys, guys that are cuter than just just regular, like cuter than average cute.
Speaker 3: And she didn't find them to be attractive at all. I don't know what is she like? Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Speaker 2: Only I don't know it was that waiter wasn't blonde hair, blue eyes? And he also wasn't that cute that waiter.
Speaker 3: Those first two guys that they showed that she went on on dates with, old OI started talking shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, they are fine, and she has there were no sparks with these guys. And my note here is many of these guys are very cute. Yeah, and so she's telling her friends that she's dating, and they're at the boxing gym and she's like, I'm dating and I'm trying to get if everybody get chance, so I just feel no spark. I just feel no spark with any of these guys. And they're talking to head. The two friends are like, she's an overthinker. She overthinks everything, but she is trying harder by going on dates.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 2: Because there are plenty of guys that go on dates with her and like her. She just doesn't like them back.
Speaker 1: And they're like, as soon as she goes on the date, yeah, oh we doesn't look like Liam Hansworth done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both fireworks, then go off like I she has a weird personality.
Speaker 2: She needs to give it ten minutes. I'm really I'm really wondering. This is its prediction that at the end of this we're going to find out actually she likes women.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's funny that you said that, because I was like, maybe she does just like girls and hasn't admitted it to herself but doesn't want to admit it on TV. Maybe she ain't interested in men.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because all these guys. I mean, most of these guys we're seeing are cute enough to warn't a second date and get to know them a little better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 2: So they're at this boxing gym and they're kind of joking around with her about the cute guys, like, Ooh, should I go talk to him?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go? Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll go over and say my friend is single, And she says, they're like, you know what you think you should do? We've heard of this speed dating. You should go to the speed daing And she goes, you know what, I'm done with this. I'm over you guys making suggestions. Nobody listens to me. I'm not interested. I don't want to do speed dating. And the friend says, you know, this sex thing has built up over time now and now sex is like this big monster that like is in the room that we can't talk about.
Speaker 3: Right. I don't think she would do very well at speed dating either.
Speaker 2: I think she would because she could be like, really, I could be nice for two minutes if it's one of those like two minute things or like five minute things. She couldn't do the tontra one where she'd have to touch or anything. She couldn't do that one.
Speaker 3: Well, that day she went on. She didn't give that guy one minute. As soon as she walked in, she was like, nope, no, not for me.
Speaker 1: So they go outside and fight.
Speaker 2: She fights with her friends, and the cameras watch it, and that's it. That's all we get for them. I think her storyline is not as interesting as the other so they're not giving well.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have very much in the personality department.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmm. And isn't she a party planner event planner?
Speaker 3: Look, I used to be an event planner, and so I know a lot of event planners and they have like pretty big personalities.
Speaker 1: That's what's happening.
Speaker 3: And she does not want that at.
Speaker 1: All because she has to deal with all types of people.
Speaker 3: Because unless she does just does like normal corporate kind of events where very planned and put her plan and a party, she's a party pooper.
Speaker 2: Here comes to party planner, won't want exactly all right, let's let's talk about Alex. Alex in Redding, Pennsylvania. So Alex goes to Laura's head turner's salon there in town, the talking head. He goes, I need a whole new look my sisters have been on me about my hair, and just like, my hair everywhere on my head, on my body, my eyebrows, my ears, every bit of hair. Yeah, I got I got too much of it. And he has asked Andrea on a date. And even though she met him looking like this, he's hoping she'll like, you know, look would be interesting, and she was like, I was attracted to him because he looked like a sasquatch and now he doesn't painting.
Speaker 3: When they started that West scene, I was like, holy shit, who would have known that underneath that flannel he was a full grown sasquatch? Like that is bigfoot. He has been found. He was way hairer than I thought. I'm like, y'all been looking in the woods. He's right there and.
Speaker 2: Writing, and I'm gonna I'm gonna again tell I understand that waxing is comedically fun, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ne're just ne're he just got narrowive.
Speaker 3: He had too much hair to be waxing. Yes, there was torture for him. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So he meets Stephanie the waxer, and she goes, Okay, here's what you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do, Like you're gonna lay on your back, Dad, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get started, and he goes okay, So I said, he removes his shirt and he's not that airy, but he's very hairy.
Speaker 3: I mean he had hair all on his neck and.
Speaker 1: All on the back of his neck.
Speaker 3: On the back. Yeah, it was it was a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they start with the belly and he goes okay, So Gerry, I could okay, okay, Oh we' gett a little higher.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he's he is like out out oh shit, laughing, but he's laughing because it hurts so bad, like there's nothing, no other recourse, but like I've already started, I can't stop, and he has to laugh.
Speaker 1: But then she was like, we're gonna do the back. He's like a Nope, not today.
Speaker 2: And at one point Stephanie looks at somebody off camera and says, we need more wax.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 3: I don't think she knew how big of a job she was going to have with him. That was a lot.
Speaker 2: But when she said to me, do your back and he said no, I was like, at the tops.
Speaker 1: Of his shoe, Harry, yes, yes, get the shoulders yeah, and then stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like she's not going to be feeling my shoulders anyway, I got I gotta take a break.
Speaker 3: She could break the hair on the shoulders.
Speaker 2: So now he goes to see the barber and it says, what do you want to do? And he goes, bro, I have a date. I'm so excited. He goes, make me look handsome, Johnny. So we see lots of like pretty woman's style, like we're flipping it around and we're doing all this stuff, and then we don't, you know, we don't get the you know, final reveal until he goes on his date.
Speaker 3: But that was a good barber. That was not like walk in and get a haircut. No, this is he did it like old school barbers, you know, used to do it like perfectly with the beer yes and everything. Yes, yes, And he took us time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take us time.
Speaker 2: And so when it's talking head, Alex says, I have a fear of reject and I don't like to make.
Speaker 1: Excuses, but I do feel like if I.
Speaker 2: Want to find a partner, I need to change things, like you know, And he says, and I also worry that I peaked in high school and you.
Speaker 3: Did not peak in high school. We were being bullied and asked that on fake dates. Now, don't do that to yourself. But he was cute then, he's cute now, Yeah, but he didn't he I don't want him to think that he peaked in high school. There's there's there's hope. Yeah, And he says, at least say you peak now because you were on a reality TV show. There you go.
Speaker 2: We still don't kind of job. We still have no idea that's concerning to me. He says, being a single virgin in your thirties, you just aren't where other people are your age, and it's rough. And I think that's right. We've got three things there. Single virgin in your thirties, live with your parents is the fourth one, and you have questionable job in minivan, get a lot of things against you, and so I think he he masks a lot of it with a humor, like he was laughing about the waxing and he's laughing about being goofy and all this stuff. But I think after all this, I think he really in this moment, seemed very like, oh this is not good, and I need to And I felt bad for him.
Speaker 3: I did, I did too, But he does need to work on those things.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 3: He does, even not even for like a woman.
Speaker 2: He needs to work on those things for himself, Yes, to get more like self confidence and everything. Yes, all right, So Johnny helps out his eyebrows and trims his beard and grooms his neck, and wow, we see him now and he looks great, really good. The before and after was wild.
Speaker 3: It like his his eyes even seemed brighter with the makeover, and you was feeling himself.
Speaker 2: You can see where the sisters are like, we don't even know where you are in that hair anymore because they know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: You know, we didn't know what.
Speaker 3: It was covered up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he says, oh, he feels good, he feels more confident, and he goes, I hope I don't fall back into a slump. You know, I worried I'm gonna mess everything up with Andrea. But he feels good about how he looks. So he he walks out for the date and she's like, oh my gosh, wow, and he looks good. He's got on like a trench coat, like, he looks really like effort, effort into his outfit and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so they hug and she's like, he look so amazing. I was talking head. She says that Alex I met had this like huge beard and like big jeans, and it means he put a lot of effort into this date to look good. Yes, so I do wonder if he got some new clothes too, because the way she's describing, even his clothes were all like too bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't have on a flannel. He had on a nice long sleeved dark shirt. And obviously I don't know, maybe he borrows some money for his mom from his mom to go shopping and get it, you know, outfit for his date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the go go karting, And she says, I love that this is the date that he planned. It's a great way to have fun and play up the energy we already have. Like it's super fun. And it's also maybe fun too because like immediately you don't have to be staring at each other, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And everyone thinks you have to do the whole dinner. They I always say, go do something fun then go to dinner. That way, at dinner, you know you have something to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yes, even if.
Speaker 3: It's a movie, you have something to talk about at dinner. You talk about the movie so, yeah, good job, Alex.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: And so he goes, yeah, we're vibing and we're having fun. And I can't imagine that I have to tell her that I'm a virgin and that I love at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna great.
Speaker 2: And of course again I'm just like, get two three dates in and have her really like you before you tell her these things, you know, yes, just so she doesn't like just dismiss you out of hand. She gets to know you first, you know, right. So they make conversation like, oh, what's your favorite thing to do in town? And he goes, you know, I like to be social, but I don't love big crowds. And she goes, oh, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, I kind of like to be at home.
Speaker 2: He goes, me too, and he says, I'm one of three. I have two older sisters. And she goes, so, were you like the star like the athlete and the sisters, you know, and he goes, well, I played varsity soccer. She goes, oh, wow, I bet you got all the girls.
Speaker 1: And this is very good for his ego.
Speaker 2: I think so too, and he goes, no, no, that's not really the thing, and He goes, you know, dating sucked in high school, and high school leads to college, and I didn't do great there either, and.
Speaker 3: Not in my thirties, not in my twenties. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says she went to college in Texas and majored in broadcast journalism. He was like, oh my gosh, you have a broadcast voice. And she does, like word on the street. Is that word of the word on the street back to you, Alex? You know she does one of those.
Speaker 3: She had a great reporter voice. Yeah, why did I want to say recorder reporter voice?
Speaker 1: She did? She was and that was cute too. I was like, okay, they're kind of yeah cute.
Speaker 2: So the talking head, she says, you know, we have a lot of chemistry, and I'm so excited to see what happens, Like I'm so glad I got to meet him. And he goes, you want to go out again? And she goes, yes, of course I do, and they hug and shes walk me to my car. He says, yeah, right, And then the talking today he says, I just feel so overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I don't have any experience with this, and I don't want to mess it up. So maybe he needs a sexual surrogate too.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I think he did a pretty good job on the date.
Speaker 2: I think he did a good job on the date too. He looked nice, he made conversation.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. There was sometimes that you could see the fear in his eyes like that she would ask. I'm like, please, do not crash out. Wait till you get in the minivan. Then you can crash out, but do not crash out because he there was some moments that I'm like, oh boy, but.
Speaker 1: He gets those eyes like he's like he does.
Speaker 2: So next week, Deane has found a guy. Okay, she's super excited about this guy. They're doing like a cold plunge thing, which like were like in somebody's backyard getting in a tub.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is this.
Speaker 3: They do that they do that, I have a friend that does that kind of stuff. I don't get it. You know, they's always you should come do it. I'm like, no, the fuck I shouldn't. You know.
Speaker 2: They recently just did a whole thing where it's like cold plunge is not as good for you as they've been saying it is.
Speaker 3: I was like, good, there's a whole yeah. Never I my friend actually bought a tub for his house, Yes.
Speaker 1: That you could put the ice in and do the cold plunch.
Speaker 3: Yes. And so I'm like, I'm gonna watch him do this for a month. And I've been after a month, he's gonna be like, this is pretty fucking expensive to buy bags of ice to feel this saying, And a month and a halfway, he goes, yeah, you know, it's kind of expensive. I'm like, yeah, that's a lot of ice. You know, he has to keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Also, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: So in my opinion, in my medical opinion, I think it's dumb.
Speaker 1: So anyway, she's she sees this, she sees this cute.
Speaker 2: Guy, and then she says, I worry, you know, he won't let he wouldn't like me, or he won't like me when he finds out I'm a virgin again. Go on a few days first, you don't have to tell him right away.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not gonna like your personality, so don't even worry about the version part.
Speaker 2: Russia goes on a photo shoot at the selfie place, I think, with the guy. She's at the selfie place with the guy, and the guy says, just looking at the bricks like in the selfie room, which looked like like eighties MTV style, like painted bricks. He says, he goes, oh wow, this room reminds me of BDSM Dungeon, And of course she's like what what?
Speaker 3: Yep? What she was writ to go right there? And there she goes, I don't know what that stands for? What is BD? I know it's sexual like bondage stuff, but I don't know what each letter stands for.
Speaker 2: I'm going to guess, and I think it is, Okay, bondage domination, sato masochism.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going to go with that because I don't know anybody.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it is.
Speaker 2: I know the SM is Sato masochism, but I do think it is bondage domination save doo masochism. Somebody let me know. I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm wrong. Yes, So, so she says to him when he says, this reminds me of and I think he's literally just talking about the bricks or what I mean too. She was what she was a funny story. I just went to a place like that. If you ever heard of shabari ropes, put a little vibrator on there, you know what I'm saying, hang from the ceiling.
Speaker 1: He's like, okay, I was just making conversations. So this is not so.
Speaker 2: Andrea goes to Alex's room this house yeah, and she's like, wow, this is your house. You're king of the castle here, and he goes, no, actually, I live with my parents. Did she not see the other three cars in the driveway or like mom's you know, manicures on the coffee table.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thinking did she not see like everything looked like a woman had decorated the house.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he has like his room is like you come in through the garage and it's like right off the kitchen you go straight up or something like you don't have to come through the main pybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll find out.
Speaker 2: So they're like in his bedroom, he's like, I love with my parents. So Sonali says, I was told I should talk to a sex surrogate. And she seems to be tweaking out like me on those caffeine pills.
Speaker 1: She's like I was old.
Speaker 2: She seems to be Yeah. And this person whoever she's talking to, who maybe is the sex surgan. It's a guy and he goes, well, okay, I think it seems very uncomfortable for you to touch yourself, and she goes, what is going on here? We are different gingers and different cultures, and you wouldn't understand this is who I am.
Speaker 1: She stands up and walks away. So I don't know if that was the sex Surgate.
Speaker 2: He was just there to sort of talk her through things and she just then lost her mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was glad to see that her hair was down.
Speaker 1: Well, she was trying to look good for the sex Surgate.
Speaker 3: Maybe, well, she could have done a few other things, but baby, yeah, because I think she needs a makeover. I think she's a very cute girl. She does know how to do her makeup, she doesn't know how to do her hair. I think she does her makeup in a way and her hair in a way that it makes her look older than what she is.
Speaker 2: Totally, yes, because it's kind of like a grandma she no, she now, however you said that word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the makeup is heavy. It's not the right colors. It's like pink lipstick heavy, the eye liner and just it doesn't compliment her at all.
Speaker 2: It's like the makeup she did in high school. Then she just hasn't changed it with the times.
Speaker 3: It's like stage makeup.
Speaker 1: Oh have you ever.
Speaker 3: Been in a theater or anything like that? It looks like theater makeup, like where you have to do it extra, you know, exaggerate. That's her every day Look, Yeah, she needs to calm down with that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Well that's coming from a person who wears a lot of makeup. You wear a lot of makeup, but you don't want it to appear as though you wear a lot of makeup.
Speaker 2: That's right, And I would like to wear no makeup and in for it to appear that I'm wearing a lot of makeup.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: We all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting my makeup done when I'm in La for this party. I can't because because there's going to be you know, like a bread like a little red carpet. But I'm gonna be getting lots of pictures taken, and I'm already nervous about the makeup.
Speaker 1: I've already paid for it, so I have to do it.
Speaker 2: But I'm already nervous about you know, you get your makeup done, and for me, I'm like, I look like a full drag queen.
Speaker 1: And you know, for you, you'll.
Speaker 2: Be like you look actually perfect because you like to wear tons of makeup.
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 3: I love makeup.
Speaker 2: It's just not for me. Yeah, as I'm older. As I'm older, it's just got too many wrinkles and too many crevices in my face.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, she's gonna make it look like you don't.
Speaker 1: It's a heat even even better, it's a man. It's a man.
Speaker 3: That man even better. I cannot wait to see. Are you going by yourself?
Speaker 1: No, Matt's going with me to the party.
Speaker 4: Is my day?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: I love ye, I know. And I'm hoping to see Kimberley. I recorded with three yesterday and said, you know, she lives in the OC. She doesn't live in La Proper, so it's like an hour away. So I was just like, if I could see you, that's great. Otherwise I'm gonna try to see John Hill. He said he's around, so we'll just see. Maybe I'll just have lunch with Johnah. And then Pat Pat Hickey of Bad TV, he was like, I'll take you to lunch. I was like, oh my gosh. So many people want to see me. But I'm only going to be there a day and a half, so you.
Speaker 3: Can make it work. I could make it work.
Speaker 1: It's just boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Just think about la is. Nothing is fast, nothing is fast. Everything takes an hour no matter where you are.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. But that's how Houston area is too. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. It could takes you an hour to get to the very next town.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's the same in DC.
Speaker 2: Like, if it's rush hour and you're in DC and our house is twelve four hours to excuse me.
Speaker 1: Twelve miles from DC, it'll be at least.
Speaker 2: A hour and a half. Yeah, and you're like, yep. So anyway, I haven't figured out anything else I'm doing. I've told Match just to be on standby to be my tour guide, and he said, yes, and show me what you're wearing. Send me a picture of what your voices are or the party.
Speaker 3: I want to see.
Speaker 1: It's two black dresses. That's what I've gone, David.
Speaker 3: I specifically told you, I know the last time we had this conversation, do not wear black.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing black. I found a Trina Tchurk pink dress that I loved that was pink that like gold in it and had these huge like butterfly wing arms. Is an amazing dress. It fit me great, But the problem is Gisha and pictures, I would look like a blob because the way the arms are, there's no way to like pull your arm out to differentiate that you have an arm, do you know what I mean? The way that they're so flowy, So I could not I could not wear it. So it's gonna, okay, the next thing you cannot do black.
Speaker 1: Well, I am good over it.
Speaker 3: You are going to look like you're wearing the same exact outfit to every single event you've gone to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fine. I don't want to stand out, so that's fine. That's fine. You don't know if you have a look at me anyway. Oh boy, oh boy? All right, what's going on on the Libra Lounge. What's going on with the liber Lounge?
Speaker 3: We've got two episodes right now, one of questions with Keisha, We've got one with just a regular show, and then we'll be putting out two more this week.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, busy, busy, busy, busy, And again Keisha's taking over the Valley for this Wednesday and then you guys on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: On Thursday's Pop and Bravo episode. It's just going to it's going to be match Me Abroad. It's going to be the episode we did for the Prime. It'll be the first episode. It'll be on Thursday, so you can listen to it and if you like it, subscribe, And uh, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what we got.
Speaker 3: Did you get the picture I sent you because you were wondering when we talked about Matching Me Abroad if Amber had braces on her teeth.
Speaker 2: I did see a quite of a close up mouthhol picture that you sent me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did, and I had to get I was like, oh wait, screenshop, no screenshot, I gotta No. She does not have onmbrace.
Speaker 2: Okay, but her teeth were shiny, so I thought maybe she has some visil line or something, but maybe not. She still is just clear gloss or vasoline. Yeah, she does. She could use a visiline, but she is still very cute and that is God. By the way, I was telling Kimberly yesterday or it was you that I was talking to, and we were talking about irishman that we love, and I was talking about Colin Ferrell how much we love Colin Ferrell and.
Speaker 3: He's not Irish. It is Colin Firth from.
Speaker 2: No Colin Ferrell. Colin Ferrell is Irish. He's the little guy with the black hair that was the penguin. That's Colin Ferrell.
Speaker 1: What did you call him?
Speaker 2: Maybe I said Colin first, But Colin Firth is the tall guy that plays like mister Darcy and Pride and progestin. He was in the Bridget Jones okay, and in Love. Actually, yes, yes, that's Colin Firth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People always get their names mixed up because yes, both, it's both Colin and then the last name is with an F.
Speaker 2: But Colin Ferrell is who I'm talking about, the cute little guy with the black hair that was.
Speaker 1: The penguin that's been in tons of movies.
Speaker 3: Not calling him little.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry, he's probably we don't want to get in trouble again. Okay, I'm explaining the difference between the two.
Speaker 3: Don't he has thicker eyebrows, he has haughty mccot hot.
Speaker 1: Hot, Yes he is. I don't care if he is four eleven, well I wouldn't care, but he is. He is hot. He's hot, so if I somehow said Colin for Firth. I did not.
Speaker 2: I know Colin Firth is British, and I know Colin Ferrell is Irish. Okay, that's dead. I know all these things. So to anybody that I may have said it wrong, I've gotten several notes about it.
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 3: Really, people do it all the time, and it's just because of the names. Like you, you know exactly who you're talking about. You've got the just like you did, you got the person visually, but the names are kind of used.
Speaker 2: So if I said it wrong, I do know that Colin Ferrell is the Irish person that my friend Mary's in love with.
Speaker 1: And we were the whole conversation was about.
Speaker 2: Amber going to Ireland, and we got to that because of Amber's teeth, which are fine, Amber's very cute.
Speaker 1: What did you I said, Amber's very cute.
Speaker 3: What did you say before that?
Speaker 2: I said, we got to that because we were talking about Amber's teeth, which led us to Ireland, which led us to Colin Ferrell, not Colin Firth.
Speaker 1: Amber's very cute.
Speaker 3: The teeth, Okay, I thought, I heard you say her teeth are fine.
Speaker 1: I said, she could use in visil line.
Speaker 3: Okay, That's what I was like. I was like, what, Yeah, she's going to use her money from the show and get in thisze line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: I would do the same thing too.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's got a good job. I can't remember what it was. Oh, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Here we go. We don't know if there's a regular job along with being a makeup artist.
Speaker 2: Does she work at Macy's or does she do like this person's gonna do my makeup in La. We don't know, we don't know, we don't know. Somebody will let us know. They'll find her Instagram and let us know. Everybody follow me over on Instagram at Pink Shade Pod and make sure you're also following Keisha. That is the Libra Lounge with Keisha, And if you have questions for Keisha on her show, questions with Kisha, you can send them to Libralounge Radio at gmail dot com. Look, you you all on the top of the off the top of the noggin.
Speaker 3: Because she's a girl's girl. She got all the information.
Speaker 2: Right, everything's just right up top, everybody. It is just right in there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get ready to go to dinner with my fam and uh you guys. The next thing you'll see for me, I'll be posting in LA, so be sure to follow along on Instagram.
Speaker 1: If you want to see that excitement.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, all right, I E bye.