Speaker 1: Louis Company is trying to get me an aerial cancel because she.
Speaker 2: Said that New York City is like the Ritz Carlton compared to San Francisco, who.
Speaker 3: Said that Aria, Wow, you can't say that you're in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is not I don't make the rules. I'm just a nice girl from Kansas, John Murray. I'm just here on behalf of our good friends at Slash Sports. I would never disparage a city such as San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Well you know that. I that I've read your text messages the last few days.
Speaker 2: Right, I've only been here for like thirty five hours. I literally just told her I was recording, and she's chiming in from the other room because she's going to happy hour.
Speaker 1: So we got to get the show on the road, let's hear. I'm just gonna sit back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna mute myself you guys, because you guys get mad at me for interrupting John Murray.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna sit back and relax, take some notes.
Speaker 3: Where what are we doing exactly? We're recapping anything. Nobody cares anymore about the Commerce.
Speaker 1: CHAMPIONSHS, right, So don't make me recap.
Speaker 3: No, so why not didn't you went on Denver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I went on Denver. But I have to watch this god forsaken super Bowl.
Speaker 3: God for sake and super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what well, just why don't you just tell them what you want me to talk about? Remember in Seinfeld, why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you want to see?
Speaker 3: Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Oh right, So you guys had a big last week.
Speaker 2: You guys had a big night. Everybody came in that a ton of prop bets. Yeah, you guys are gonna be cheering for the unders. Give me some of the sharp prop bets. Give me some of the stuff that is actionable information for our audience before my ring light goes dead, and that they're actually gonna want to hear They don't want to hear me talk about Radio Row. They don't want to hear me talk about San Francisco. They don't want to hear how many coffees I've had today because it's entirely too many.
Speaker 3: Then why are you on the show?
Speaker 1: If were you, they want you, But.
Speaker 3: No, you have Oh I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: All right, so they've been need and I should go to happy hour with Ariel and you just do the show by yourself.
Speaker 1: That's a great day.
Speaker 3: Well, I tried to do the show yesterday.
Speaker 1: You don't understand how stressful this place is.
Speaker 2: You can't get an uber? Yeah, I damn sure, I'm not walking anywhere after.
Speaker 3: Tell me what I think. I know what it is. But what's a way Mo? Is that a self driving uber?
Speaker 2: Weay mo is like the robot cars is self driving. You can't get with those damn things at all.
Speaker 3: They're like why why is it so hard to get? There's just so many people trying to get them.
Speaker 1: There's so many people here.
Speaker 3: And how far? How far of a walk is your hotel from the convention.
Speaker 1: Area, like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: We're close to the convention area, but we're like on the outskirts where like every uber drivers like, oh, you're staying over there?
Speaker 3: I'm like, really, whoa.
Speaker 1: There has been?
Speaker 2: There was like a crackhead party outside of our hotel all night long last night, so.
Speaker 1: I didn't get any sleep. I didn't any sleep the night before.
Speaker 2: Now I'm the one that's cracked out off of whatever energy drink I could find in coffee.
Speaker 3: Why don't you guys, I'm I'm gonna say this as delicately as I can, and then I'm gonna give you the sharp information.
Speaker 4: But why don't you guys, I'm gonna get in trouble. Why don't you have Ariel? Ariel Epstein's there with you. She's a lovely girl, right, why don't you have her? Butter up some lonely media guy and bum rides off him for.
Speaker 2: The week because I I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I have slash Wortz.
Speaker 2: They said, hey, we're gonna pay for you to go to the super Bowl, So I just say, okay, driver.
Speaker 1: Please don't drop me off over in this really scary area.
Speaker 2: I know you're not allowed to go on this road, but I'll give you an extra ten dollars if you get me as close to my hotel and make sure that we walk in safely.
Speaker 4: Please you guys. I saw a picture of you guys to there today. Sam Panioto just sent me a picture of you guys. You guys were looking hot. Man, you guys were like really dulled up today.
Speaker 1: We owe him so good. I feel really bad.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well I do feel really bad because here's what happens, and this is why I wanted to film our show on Monday, right on Monday, but You're day off, And I was like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, only day off? Actually the only.
Speaker 2: Day off, And usually I call you and bother you like I did with k IV and Crack, and then I feel bad. So I was like, hey, I did all my wager Talk stuff Monday. I did all my splash stuff Monday, like all my pre records, just so I could get on a plane Tuesday, and all hell broke loose.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did have a bottle of wine at lunch, but we.
Speaker 4: Had was that Do you think that was a factor. Do you think that the wine was a factor?
Speaker 1: Was not a factor? We uber to our five five to thirty appointment.
Speaker 2: I was like I would have been on time, but Ariel's person was like forty five minutes late, and I was not going to leave her by herself, no, and come back to the hotel by myself selfishly as well.
Speaker 1: And it just you know what you and you told me.
Speaker 2: We were your last thing, and I was like, it's gonna be another hour. I don't want you waiting at your office for another hour for me.
Speaker 3: Kelly did text me about this yesterday, And when I when I.
Speaker 4: Thought about Ariel being by herself, and I thought about Kelly walking to the hotel by herself at night in a place that Kelly and Ariel have both described as and I'm using their words, a dystopian wasteland, their words, not mine. I forget.
Speaker 3: I forget who said. I know. It wasn't me. It might have been. It might have been Ariel. I said, let's do the show Wednesday. We delayed it by one day. Look the upside of that is we got more actionable information for your your great fans.
Speaker 2: So I gonna apologize to Sammy Pee because I feel really bad.
Speaker 1: So why don't you because he wouldn't answer because he's on his show, on the show. You just did a show.
Speaker 3: I was on a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So here's what happens on Radio ROW. I know you've never been there, but our producer is John and been there. So it is a free for all. You You get grabbed in different directions, You see people you haven't seen in over a year since the last super Bowl or whatever. We ran into anti Agar. We were going to hurt. She's got a handler. This all I like him this way, you have a you have a meeting. We got our handlers going. You guys have another interview.
Speaker 3: How many handlers do you have? How many handlers?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: You have three handlers for people?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So did you see when I did we have a PR guy and then we have the PR guy's assistant.
Speaker 4: Did you see when I described you as like the sports betting equivalent of all those insufferable music artists at the Grammys, lecturing everybody about life while they live in some giant mansion behind huge walls with personal security. I said you, I said you were the sports betting equivalent of those people.
Speaker 2: Gond great anyway, so I said, and I gave Andrew.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, we got to go see JBT.
Speaker 3: Right, Who is Andrew? Who is Andrew?
Speaker 1: Andrew is one of our main handlers.
Speaker 3: He's the No, you don't even know who these people are, right, we just met Andrew. Yeah, okay, here's Andrew.
Speaker 1: He's gonna babysit you guys all day long and make sure you don't screw up the schedule. Right, Poor Andrew, poor kid.
Speaker 2: Like JBT and people like that. Just people just don't show up to their interview. People are late, then this grows up the whole skeyh.
Speaker 1: Sam, That's where I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: So I totally yesterday, Sammy texts me, Hey, I want to get you guys on Chicken Dinner because they're doing stuff with Splash too. I said, okay, no problem. I said, we have a break from three fifteen to four o'clock, so we could do like a ten minute hit at three thirty. That's it, and then we got to go to the next While we're standing there, it's three nineteen. I go to the bathroom because I had ten minutes till we were gonna go on my laptop and do Sammy show. I get back from the bathroom Andrew's like, hey, you guys gotta go.
Speaker 1: You got to Fox Fox Sports Radio right now.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Fox Sports Radio like the national like the giant stage right here, and he goes, yeah, they just saw you guys. They want to have you guys on. And I was like, we have Chicken Dinner in like eight minutes. And he goes, sorry, you're gonna have to tell me you can't because he said, here is the level of a nationally syndicated radio show versus Sammy's show.
Speaker 1: And I just stood.
Speaker 4: There, like, this is your apology. You're you're disparaging sam show. This is the worst.
Speaker 3: Apology that it was, Like this apology. You need to apologize for the apology.
Speaker 4: That's another Seinfeld reference. You gotta apologize for the apology.
Speaker 3: Terrible. This is terrible apology.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm sorry to Sammy, but I'm glad when I walked in, you said you just said Sammy show.
Speaker 1: So now I don't feel bad.
Speaker 3: I did sam show. We made fun of you, and and you know I love sam And he said at the end, at the end of the show, he says to me, because he's upset with you and Ariel a whole on a second, hold on, he.
Speaker 4: Said he's gonna He's like, he asked me to ditch dinner, a dinner that I guess you.
Speaker 3: Planned for the four of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, steakhouse.
Speaker 3: He asked me to ditch that dinner.
Speaker 1: It's not the four of us, it's like eight of us.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, he asked me to ditch whoever's at that dinner. And I said, I can't ditch that dinner, Sam, because I was never planning on going anyway.
Speaker 3: So it's not ditching to beginning you had to sign the clock ticket, right, of course, I got a compet.
Speaker 2: You don't have to come to dinner. You know what, us girls go to dinner. Happy birthday, Sammy, we'll celebrate for you. You don't have to go either, John Murray, just sign.
Speaker 3: We love Sam Kelly.
Speaker 4: I think I think actually this time, and that's why I wasn't mad at Kelly yesterday. I feel like this week, I think our girls are excused here.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's just there's no seriously, there's so much going on. You know, there's so many people crusting your time. You're bouncing back and forth from this hotel to the convention center. And again, I'm gonna quote, I think it was Ariel this dystopian wasteland as you're walking through these streets. I think there was Ariel's term, not mine. I get it.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't really mind bumping the show today. I thought it was fine. I'm happy to have some of your time. I'm gonna let you get to your happy hour. That sounds pretty important. The game that we got here, and we're talking about Seattle and New England, that was the game we won. I talked about that the last time we did a show. It was because we didn't think Denver would move the needle on props, because the backup QB was in there was and because.
Speaker 2: The same thing today, She's like, listen, that's not fun. When you're used to handicapping guys all season long. You want every team to be as healthy as possible. As a Denver fan, it sucks, right, I'd love to see the Broncos back in the Super Bowl, but also, you know, would suck even worse the Broncos lost a respectable playoff game, getting absolutely obliterated by the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 1: That would be worse.
Speaker 3: Well, they they in my mind, and I was rooting for New England.
Speaker 4: But in my mind I thought that the push passed by Stidham being ruled of fumble, I thought that was a little questionable, and New England scored a touchdown after that, And then I also thought the first down they gave New England was questionable and New England kicked a field goal after that. Those were all the ten points they scored in the game. But I but one thing I did take away from that game, especially in the second half, was yes, New England didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Drake made didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: I get all that they weren't really trying to do anything. Their whole objective was let's just not mess it up and then punt it back to Stidham in this weather against our defense and New England does have a very good defense, and we're gonna talk about that on our show. But that really was clearly their plan was, May don't, don't do what Stidham did and give up the ball just to these guys.
Speaker 2: Just tried to explain this one of our very last hits with with your guy JVT that hates me.
Speaker 3: Literally you found time for JVT hates you but not Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, interesting, Go ahead, Andrew.
Speaker 4: Now you can't now, Ariel, you can't. You can't just yell. You have to be on the show.
Speaker 1: You text me and you said, hey, can I give JB TV your number?
Speaker 2: And I said I hated And then he confirmed today why he hates me because I took food and money out of his child's hands.
Speaker 6: That's like somebody, But it was funny because he's like huge on Seattle and I'm like, that's fine that you can say that, but you can't say it's because of what the patriots did in the second half ors of the Broncos.
Speaker 1: They played not to lose, they got lose.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, not.
Speaker 2: To lose, You're right they Rabel was like, you know what, burn the clock? We were in this horrific weather. I mean, that was like the worst second half of a game I've seen in a really long I mean, it was awfully boring, like.
Speaker 3: It was, it was rough, it was it was really it was really one of the worst conference championship games matchups that I can remember of my career. Just neither team really was too exciting. Backup QB. It was a pretty pretty lousy game.
Speaker 2: I admit, if if the weather hadn't a turned like it did right there around halftime, that probably it would have been a different final result. I think it would have been a more fun, exciting game. It might not have been thirty four or twenty four, but it might have been twenty four to seventeen. It might have been twenty one seventeen, Like there would have been more scoring. The game plan was only because of the weather.
Speaker 3: Do you think that I'm not trying to accuse you of anything. Do you think that you're picking New England on your shows this week because you're trying to kiss the ring of No. No, no, I said where I was going with this.
Speaker 1: I've said these guys are frauds.
Speaker 2: We have talked about their bad schedule, and now I think that that's gotten too overblown too.
Speaker 4: Do you think you're trying to do you think you're trying to kiss the ring of the Patriots fan base? They were so hard on you after the Yes, are you sucking up to the Patriots fans?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do I ever suck up to any fans?
Speaker 3: No? Actually, but some of the comments that were.
Speaker 1: They might have been than the Bears fans.
Speaker 3: You guys need to Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean seriously, if you're out there and like you're watching a show, our social.
Speaker 2: Media guys know what they're doing. Those kids knew exactly what they're.
Speaker 3: Doing it on purpose. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think that they just are so they're so passionate about their team that they just lose all touch with like reality.
Speaker 2: Yes, but our social media guys, our social media guys.
Speaker 1: They.
Speaker 2: Right, they take this much time, they snip it out and they say Kelly in Vegas as Drake May sucks, and they put it that they.
Speaker 1: Captured and then.
Speaker 3: But I'm talking about the guys in your comments where it's like Kelly will say something like, well, Drake May didn't play that well, and then the comment, which I'm unfortunately tagged in.
Speaker 7: Is like, you dumb coun get back in the kitchen. You're just showing your tints, and it's like, good lord, take it easy, weirdos. It's like you just commenting on a football game. Man, get a grip.
Speaker 2: I literally had this conversation Grip with Ariel that I think a lot of words are really funny, and the reason why they're so funny.
Speaker 1: Is because they hold no weight to me.
Speaker 2: Because when you get called the c next Tuesday on a regular basis on social media, just don't hurt.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't it doesn't matter. But I just, I honestly, in a weird way, I almost feels feel worse for those people. It's like me, yeah, it's like this is good look because I know you don't give a ship. You're just going about your day, you don't care, and these guys are all just so worked up, they're bent out of shape.
Speaker 2: You have a job.
Speaker 3: Imagine smashing the smashing.
Speaker 4: The keys of their keyboard. I mean it's like, get a life, man, get a life. Okay, Uh, the Super Bowl has been all Seattle.
Speaker 3: We open this thing four uh, two sundays ago, right, So so Seattle beats the.
Speaker 4: Rams we opened the game for I mean, I don't. We don't need to go down into this web too much. But obviously Ed and Jeff like the dog in the under. I don't even need to ask them, you know, of course they like the dog in the under. They like that means that like those guys telling me they like the under in the game is like the most meaningless piece of information I could ever get.
Speaker 3: I don't think that they've ever not liked the under in the Super Bowl, So I don't it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you guys like the under grid Wow, I'm stunned. Let me let me digest that they like the under. They like the dog obviously they do every year. Means nothing to me. But we opened the game.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Because when you and I spoke before before all my shows on Monday, I said, hey, we're not doing a show today.
Speaker 3: But we talked on Monday, me and you.
Speaker 1: I called you at seven Pacific. I thought you're gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Ellie wakes me up at like five thirty. What's the difference?
Speaker 2: Okay, wells still the point, it's a little too early for a phone call, and that's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: So your guys are just booking with the market though.
Speaker 2: Even though they like, so you can say that they like, but you just you open and then you move with the market.
Speaker 1: So really what they doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: Correct, No, No, and good. That's a really good point. Actually, glad you made it for me.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's not like they're saying we like this and we're gonna jam it down your throats.
Speaker 3: For honestly, you can't do that in the super Bowl. There's too much money on the game. That would be very irresponsible. But we opened it four because some of the guys in our back room thought it was gonna be more like three and a half, and it started drifting up. We went to four and a half that night. I came in here last Saturday, three or four days ago, and I noticed that we were like six to one money see how and five to one ish tickets Seattle and I and I and I think you'll agree with me as much as we joke about one as being a key number, as much as I love that joke.
Speaker 1: And I think one I'm going to die.
Speaker 3: That'd be so funny. We I think you'll probably agree with me that five is not a super key number. So I said no.
Speaker 2: I said no, But we do have to talk about how it's no longer dead. Remember there was a I remember Chris Andrews. It was a Packers game and point yeah, from five and a half to five. And he got in the middle of my ass for celebrating that push. It was a Packers game. Let's call it somewhere in twenty twelve, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: And he was Andrew's got in your ass.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember, because you have to remember.
Speaker 3: Like that's a good clip. That will clip, that will that will play.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you have to remember. It was kind of a dickhead on social media.
Speaker 2: He later he was like, Hey, it wasn't my place to lecture you, but I told him it actually was because he's right, that was dumb.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't want to buy from to five.
Speaker 1: You don't buy on the five.
Speaker 3: Don't buy on five.
Speaker 1: It's no longer a dead.
Speaker 3: Number, Okay, but it's not a key number, right, And and I'll and I'll explain, I'll show you. I'll demonstrate it.
Speaker 4: We go from four and a half to five on Saturday, almost like a fact finding mission. Do these guys want five? Are the people that basically you're fighting out for yourself. Are the people that want to bet New England? Or they waiting for five? And remember we have minus one to wait, So we go to five, and we got a lot of money to burn because we do great on New England futures, all of our bets so far on Seattle.
Speaker 3: So if we can go to five at very little risk and say is this what people want? No, they don't. Because even though the ticket count has started to even out, it was going to even out anyway, I mean, it always does. But even though it has started even out a little bit right now, by the way, it's like two thirds of the tickets are on Seattle and seven five percent of the money's on Seattle. It wasn't like the sharp I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like these really sharp customers were like coming in to make a big bet at plus five minus one O eight.
Speaker 3: That didn't happen. That didn't happen. So I don't think five is the buy number for the New England people. Now we're now most of.
Speaker 4: Our sharper accounts know that we're gonna go to minus one on five for the game, and we're gonna go to minus one on five on Friday. So maybe they're waiting for Friday to come. We are still talking four days away from the game here. There is still a long time to go.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, but you don't think you're gonna get to six, like you you told me.
Speaker 4: I don't think so that that would really surprise me. That that would be if you saw a book go to six, I might. I don't want to speak for what everybody else is doing, but they would have to have been very overloaded on that game, because this is a game where you almost can't afford to get middled or sided.
Speaker 3: Well, that's too much money on the game.
Speaker 1: So everybody asked me, So I bet plus one oh. I played.
Speaker 2: I bet uh five and a half minus one oh five Monday after the Conference championship, so over a week ago. And I did that knowing that it was gonna come down because in the mark on the othologic screen it was already started to see five. There was a one four and a half, and I thought, okay, let me just grab this. I got this one book. I'm just gonna take it because if I want to, I can come back on Seattle money line. I thought we'd see Seattle.
Speaker 1: Money line drop. Then it didn't.
Speaker 2: It just kept going up. So that's where I'm like, do I think this game is gonna be middled?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I knew I could get off the five and a half with some Seattle money line and hope that maybe the game lands three, maybe the game lands four.
Speaker 3: Or one, well one, maybe they land one. Very unlikely.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Kevin.
Speaker 2: I hope Kevin nail you eighteen to one with the game lands one. And by the way, where did you get that prop.
Speaker 1: Bet from.
Speaker 3: The guys? Did that? That was probably like Casey or are you saying you did it?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I just would like a little bit of credit for it. And I'm also.
Speaker 1: Saying that I stand by.
Speaker 2: I want to have a prop bet in August when I'm out there for Super God this weekend that I can bet the number of games that Land won in the twenty twenty six twenty twenty seven season.
Speaker 3: Let's not talk about next NFL season. Let's enjoy it. Let's enjoy the fact that this one's almost over. We we do great on like I said, we do great on New England futures. We do well in Seattle futures too, and we've taken all the Seattle money, so right now we do great on New England. What happens this weekend, I do think New England money will show up. But I have talked.
Speaker 4: I have talked to some people that I really respect that have said they think Seattle is going to win the game by double digits, and ion.
Speaker 2: I talked to today's going to be a blowoup.
Speaker 4: And I agree with one thing I will say, though, is I think that I agree with Kelly. The narrative about this fraudulent New England thing has gotten a little too far. I mean, I know they played an easy schedule, but this is a team that lost their first game. They won fourteen of their last sixteen regular season games. They were favored in all three of their playoff games. Yes, I know bo Knicks was hurt. I know bow Knicks was hurt, but they were favored in all their playoff games. They didn't lose a game on the road all season. They got a good head coach that the Titans never should have fired. That was a ridiculous decision by the Titans. They've got an offensive coordinator who's been the offensive coordinator in like fifty Super Bowls. Josh McDaniels, this is this is old hat for him as a play caller. I think it's it's just a little overblown. But I do think Seattle's a better team. I think Seattle's better than New England. I think they got better players pretty much all all over the field. I know New England's really.
Speaker 2: Good defense shouldn't be a favorite, but I think five and a half is ridiculous. You said three and a half. That's exactly what I would have made the game. If this game was three and a half, I would have never bet it. There's no there was no there'd be no reason for me to bet it. I think it's very similar to the Denver Blancos game, where I said everybody is overblowing the fact.
Speaker 1: That the drop from that.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can say that they are.
Speaker 5: Over exaggerating, exaggerating whatever they are taking the fact that go Nix is hurt and you're playing with the backup quarterback and it was too many points that game.
Speaker 1: That game could have very easily been Denver ten. Nothing easily.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know that it should have been. It should and I'm the first guy to go for it, you know that. But in that weather, with that backup quarterback, with that.
Speaker 4: Defense, in New England's defense, I can honestly say I would have kicked the field goal.
Speaker 2: They got really aggressive. Here's the here's the thing. I really don't think Seattle's that aggressive. They haven't had to be aggressive.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: There is gonna be a point where either the aggressiveness pays off for Rabel and they win the game, or they lose. And I still think I'm gonna stand by. I think they lose by lesson a field goal. If they lose, Okay, well, I just think the narrative has gotten too much.
Speaker 3: You're a narrative buster.
Speaker 1: I love the narrative.
Speaker 2: Script writers in the NFL write some really great narratives and this was one of them. And that I sat right here on this show and every other wager talk show that I do and said, this team is not playing anybody. They haven't proved anything, and guess what I have to eat crow, And I don't think they're gonna get blown out when the.
Speaker 3: Team makes it to the super Bowl and you've been picking against them all year. You do have to eat a little crow. Yes, well, the sharp, the sharp money did come in on the under.
Speaker 4: It's gone. It's down to forty five and a half. I just want to again say that is totally meaningless to me. That happens every super Bowl. I don't even notice it. They all bet the under like crazy last year that weekend.
Speaker 1: You don't even notice it.
Speaker 3: No, that means nothing to me. They all bet the under last year in the Super Bowl. Everybody, every wise guy was in here over the weekend. How much can I have on the under? It was an absolute dead under. And guess what happened.
Speaker 4: It went over the year before it went over, and overtime year before it went over and overtime.
Speaker 3: So that that's that. And I told our guys too, like, don't worry so much about setting up your decision on the total. It really doesn't matter because sixty to sixty five percent.
Speaker 4: Of our money on this game is going to be on props. So if it goes under, we're already going to do so well on props, and if it goes over, we're already going to do so poorly on props, So you don't need to be sitting there with the total. Really I'm not saying ignore it, but that doesn't need to be your focus.
Speaker 2: No, But I want to talk about the props because obviously I've been with Ariel all day, so everybody wants to know what props.
Speaker 3: And stef Aiel is the prop queen.
Speaker 1: So we talked.
Speaker 2: About repealing PAPSA and then it going nationwide, right, and all of a sudden, New Jersey became like the prop capital and Begas had to hurry up and play catchup because the only time that I remember would be Super Bowl, right, or some big standalone games that you guys would put out prop bets. And now you guys are doing it every single week, every single week and every single game. What is like that shift has been monumental. I mean you even said to me, You're like, hey, we kind of thought we were behind coming out on Wednesday because some books on the East Coast came out Sunday night after the game.
Speaker 3: Well, these bigger, these national sportsbooks have automated prop menus. I mean it's they just turn them on and they're good to go. I mean, we don't have that level of sophistication on the technology side.
Speaker 4: Our props were all created by our team. I mean, I'm not gonna say they didn't look at the market. Obviously they did. But they did them all by hand. They set them up by hand, they put them in the system. We were letting people bed two thousand dollars on them. We were booking at minus won ten both ways. Yeah, I'm just saying, you know, I mean, I heard the reason why.
Speaker 2: There was one hundred people lined up on Wednesday night, but they that's every year.
Speaker 4: I mean, I heard some.
Speaker 3: I heard some clown was saying.
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess he's saying that we need to contact every person who's ever made a bet here to explain the status of their ticket to them, instead of that, instead of the customers having accountability for their own bets, some fucking idiots said that. But we're taking two thousand dollars at minus one ten both ways on Super Bowl props on Wednesday night?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 4: So No, I didn't call the guy who bet five dollars and had no player's card to let him know the status of his ticket.
Speaker 3: I didn't quite have enough time for that, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: So here are some props that some sharp guys did bet with us.
Speaker 3: We can run through a few of them.
Speaker 4: They bet over one and a half interceptions in the game, So over one and a half interceptions in the game.
Speaker 3: I thought this one was interesting.
Speaker 4: They bet no two point conversion attempt in the Super Bowl. I thought that was interesting, seriously, because going for two now is so common in the NFL. It's like all these coaches are trying to outdo each other by being the analytical guy, and you go for two here. Although I say that and Sean McVay kicked an extra point to go down four in the game on the game two weeks ago, which was a terrible.
Speaker 3: Decision, but I thought that was interesting. Over thirteen and a half players with a catch was another one we saw some money on will the Seahawks convert a fourth down attempt? They bet that one no, which I.
Speaker 1: Thought was really interesting right now.
Speaker 3: And then the other one that I thought was interesting, and let's let's peel back the layers of it a little bit. It's a good sign if you do like Seattle, because we saw some really sharp groups. But Sam Darnald to have more passing yards in the first half than in the second half plus a half, So Donald plus a half first yards against Donald second half, meaning in theory, Seattle's got the lead because they've had a productive first half and they're not looking to throw as much in the second half. If that Bet wins, that is a good sign for Seattle. Am I saying it means Seattle wins? I am not saying that. I'm saying that that would be If your quarterback throws for more yards in the first half then in the second half, probably means you're in good shape.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying. What are we gonna get your girl out here for? Like her best prop bet or she.
Speaker 3: Already left? What are her plays? Her plays? You've been with her for two days.
Speaker 1: She's got some defensive props, She's got Sam.
Speaker 4: Darnald, Oh, defensive against defensive players are being defensive against the.
Speaker 2: Media, defensive players for the Seattle Seahawks or tackles.
Speaker 1: I am so we still have to do this for another four days. I'm so tired of talking about this game.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I want to watch this game, John Murray, if.
Speaker 3: I I can honestly say that, if I wasn't working on Sunday, I would be totally content going and playing golf with my friends, not watching one play and just seeing at the end how we did. I swear to god it would mean nothing to me, all right?
Speaker 2: Like which which halftime? I'm sure you're gonna watch them? Like neither Neither one of them fits me? Neither No, Like I I tweeted, are I go?
Speaker 1: Maybe if Morgan Wallen was a halftime show? I would watch? What do you? What do you mean? I don't I don't know if.
Speaker 2: We're having a party. I've asked Brett three times, what are we doing for Super Bowl? Neither one of us have an answer. I get back late Friday night, I got to work Saturday morning. We got college basketball on deck. I might just hang out on my couch and watch the game and not really give a shit.
Speaker 3: Would you consider this a party? Me?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: John Hoagland, aka the unit producer of the show, Mario, my pug baby, Mario, the three of us in my office watching the game together, just the three of us. Is that a party?
Speaker 1: Are you having beers?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Then no?
Speaker 3: But Mario is there. He's great.
Speaker 1: Mario is great.
Speaker 3: He's really good.
Speaker 2: I feel like he needs some food and some beers. Like, are you gonna get Yeah, maybe you guys moved to the clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Somebody has the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: It's a super Bowl and I'm not there. We actually told that story about how I through a massive fit in the clubhouse during the forty nine Ers Chiefs Super Bowl. I was like, thanks, Ariel, and she's like, she's awful to watch a game with. I'm like, yeah, of course I'm awful.
Speaker 3: That was the worst worst game, like by game result. I mean, I've had worst days in my career when other more important things happened, But that was the worst day of my career in terms of game result. That was the worst day of my career. So I was sick after that game.
Speaker 4: There were ten plays that if the forty nine Ers made any of them, they would have won.
Speaker 1: I they were USA, I know that. You guys whatever anyway, So yeah.
Speaker 4: That's why I'd rather play golf than watch That's why I'd rather play golf than watch the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That was at night.
Speaker 3: Room.
Speaker 1: That was the time you gave me a nice room and I had a big.
Speaker 2: Hot tub in my room and I just sat in the hotub by myself, just really really.
Speaker 3: Weird h you know. On some level right that I have no idea how to even put anybody in a room. I have no clue how to do that. I've never done it in my life. I have absolutely no idea. I ask.
Speaker 1: I know it's fun to make fun of you, though.
Speaker 2: It's fun, you know, anytime something goes wrong, Like the time I had to take the stairs at the West Gate because I didn't want to misstip off, and we were like you put us on like a really high floor, like thirty four, and we had this gorgeous room and we could not get down, and I had to go down all the way down the stairs, and I came out the back way and through the super book, and you were the first person I saw, and I couldn't wait to be a bit too about it.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that, but I'm sure it happened. Sounds like you you walked down thirty flights of.
Speaker 2: Stairs stairs because the Elevant wouldn't come up and get us because it was so packed for March madness. And the biggest problem that I have on the West Coast, which I'm on the West coast right now, it feels like it's ten pm at night.
Speaker 1: My body is like, what day is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is in Vegas. It's even worse because it's all alcohol. And then you have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to watch basketball because basketball tipped off at nine am. So there I am drudging down these damn stairs because I don't want to miss tip off.
Speaker 1: And then you were the first reason I saw. And Ariel must have.
Speaker 2: Pointed her fingers several times at you about how we had to walk down the stairs.
Speaker 3: She pointed at me. That's so rude. I thought Ariel was like this sweet kid.
Speaker 1: No she's not.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of jokes that I can't make on the show about Ariel that I found out today amongst her other tribe members, and it was really funny tribe members.
Speaker 3: All right, let's very quickly.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be a part of it. But she did tell her she was gonna have me convert, which I think sounds.
Speaker 3: Like fun mail bag or do you want to do? You want to do? I got a couple other notes here or.
Speaker 1: Four minutes.
Speaker 4: I just saw that Framer Valdez signed with the Tigers, So we can talk a little bit. I don't well, I'm not gonna talk about Fraaner Valdez, but I was gonna talk about the win totals. Westgates super Book got MLB season win totals, playoff, yes, nose up for betting yesterday, yesterday, Tuesday. The teams that we're talking about right now that we like are I told Kelly we like the White Sox. We thought they had a good offseason. They got a very low win total. I was gonna say their division is no good. But Valdez bolstering that Tiger's rotation, which already includes a guy named Derek scooball, he's pretty good, So the Tigers are gonna be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Pitching there probably pretty good.
Speaker 4: Well, he's won the last two Cy Youngs, so yeah, he's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That was a stepbrother's reference. It's a pretty big okay that we like the Braves.
Speaker 4: We think the Braves are set for a bounce back seat in a lot of injuries last year. And we like the Pirates. I don't think. I can't imagine the Pirates would trade Paul Skins. I just can't believe that.
Speaker 2: Well that don't you have to wait a little bit of time to bet some of these things and make sure you're getting the best of the information, because can you imagine they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't trade him, Well, hold on, they would never trade him preseason.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, will you if I bet the Pirates over and they traded their best player.
Speaker 3: Oh, the best picture of the national league?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would freak out if I was holding enough.
Speaker 3: But I told our really good friend Chris Chat. I told our good friend Chris Thurston and my friend Joff, who's a who's a college basketball handicap where he's kind of a freak. He's so good at it.
Speaker 1: I said, he's run as good as Randy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Randy's picking the college basketball games.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're Randy Art and I were having a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So if you guys miss the reference last week on the last call, Art was Art usually gives me like twenty college basketball games. They go like twelve and seven and one, and we're all happy. Right, So Art's got the morning off. I'm like, John, can you send me something? He's like, yeah, here's a five. Randy said, got bet. They went one and four, and the comment session just rioted like it was somehow Randy's fault.
Speaker 3: Well, I have told you before that your fans aren't the brightest.
Speaker 2: It's funny because now Art is like, yeah, I'm better than Randy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well Art does a triven job for us.
Speaker 1: A Westgate super Book rivalry.
Speaker 3: So now those guys are those guys are those guys are Rummy, They're both big Yankee fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm against each other now. Now Randy's gonna have to really pick up his game for this Saturday.
Speaker 3: What was I saying. I was in the middle of something.
Speaker 1: You were talking just BS stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I was saying, well, it's all it's all. Everything I say is bullshit. But it was all about.
Speaker 2: Capper Joff is and he's not unless you want a bet. Team's named Charlton State.
Speaker 3: But before Joff had, Before Joff had all the money he has. Now, before he was like going to the boat club every week and wearing boat shoes like a fucking yuppie. He was a talented college basketball handicapper. He's too rich.
Speaker 4: Now he doesn't care. Have you ever seen those like sons of great boxers. They don't have the hunger, you know it's Joff. Well, was how was I saying? Yeah, I don't want you in our in our group baseball bet this year. I don't think you have the temperament for it. You know, you get too upset they play.
Speaker 2: If we bet.
Speaker 3: Let's say we've bet White Sox over sixty five and a half wins, which we haven't done yet. We haven't bet anything. I bet they could lose. They could lose ninety six games and we would still win. They would go sixty six and ninety six and we would win. Could you handle something like that, Yes, of course.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can. I think you're too You're not a baseball girl. You're a football girl.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a baseball girl. But I don't care. I want the winners. So we're betting the White Thoughts over, the Pirates over.
Speaker 1: And what else? We like, the Braves and the Braves ever got it.
Speaker 3: The guy that I the guy that I want to see unlock right now, is Wes reynolds Man, because you know, I love I love washing golf, I love betting on golf. I think Wes, he's.
Speaker 4: Probably still coming down off that high the Indiana win. I mean he's probably he's probably still partying balls, right, I mean, they won the national championship.
Speaker 3: I hope they want.
Speaker 1: I'd probably still be partying ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, I mean I look at his picks every week because I think West is great on the golf, but we haven't done great yet.
Speaker 3: But I don't blame him at all. He's probably partying ship. Yeah. What what is Brett like in golf?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean, text me what Brett likes? I love betting on golf.
Speaker 2: Well, you made me take Jason Day last week and the guy barely made the cut.
Speaker 3: I had a guy last week that didn't make the cut in the Splash League. Uh yeah, it actually isn't Splash. It is in Splash. And then before we get to the mailbag, I wanted to ask you about this what is the deal with because you're there, so I thought maybe you'd have some insight.
Speaker 4: I keep seeing all these posts on X about fanatics merchandise for.
Speaker 3: The Super Bowl? Have you seen all this stuff? And like everyone's talking about how it's like really cheaply made. What is the deal there? What am I missing? Why?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything?
Speaker 2: So? I think what people don't realize is that where we are is nowhere near like any of the fans or anything.
Speaker 1: I think it is so strange.
Speaker 2: So the games in Santa Clara, right, one of the teams, according to what all the stuff that they send us, like media souff.
Speaker 1: One of the teams is in San Jose.
Speaker 2: One of the teams is in Palo Alto, which is like still an hour from here, right, and here we are at this convention center in downtown San Francisco because they say that they want to give the media people where the good Rachmans are and the good night life is fine. But like I haven't seen any merch. Like Brett's mom called me. It's like, oh my god, one of my bartenders really needs a new Patriots jersey.
Speaker 1: Send it to me with the logo, and I'm like, go online and buy. What do you mean you think that, like where I'm at is selling jerseys, like.
Speaker 2: The last time times today, that's way too many times to see Adam Hill in one day.
Speaker 3: Love Adam Hill. I disagree. I wish I could see Adam seventeen times in one day.
Speaker 1: But I was talking about the new friends he's made on the street.
Speaker 3: I'll pivot out of that.
Speaker 8: When I when you talking about when you talk about that was going We talked about buying stuff online I was at I was at Anfield last May for a Liverpool game and I went to the Anfield store and I had some friends that were like, Hey, get me this or this or this.
Speaker 3: And I looked because.
Speaker 4: There's so many people there that the in person store, which is huge, it's two levels and they got all these.
Speaker 3: There's a million people working.
Speaker 4: I mean there's probably seriously like forty registers checking people out.
Speaker 3: That's how busy the place is. They didn't have any stuff because everyone just buys everything. There's nothing there.
Speaker 4: All that was left was like smalls or five xls. And I was texting my friends like, just go online, dude, just go online.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 3: Who do you?
Speaker 4: Who is the target audience for those hats that just say like A or N for the AFC or NFC.
Speaker 3: Who the hell would buy that? Have you ever seen anyone wearing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But why would you want a Super Bowl sixty hat like a white I don't know.
Speaker 4: But imagine being like, hey, are you here to root for the Seahawks. No, I'm NFC. I'm rooting for the NFC. I want that NFC hat, that n hat.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand your sport. I don't understand your sport. Do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Don't understand any of it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why people like, like multiple people are like, have you met any athletes?
Speaker 1: First of all, are you think me and my little splash sports shirt bouncing around with Ariel is gonna just walk up to a player? First of all, I'm a gambler.
Speaker 3: I would thought I would have thought that you would have to be honest Vegas.
Speaker 1: Two years ago in Vegas, I fan girled out for a second.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember, but I had to droud over every single week, just passing yards, passing yards, passing yards, passing yards, and all I did CJ was like walking.
Speaker 1: I was like, CJ, I love you just like that.
Speaker 2: And his handler was such a see you next Tuesday to me because I spoke to him. I'm like, everybody, relax, Like, dude, that's her job. Her job is to be the bad guy.
Speaker 3: But athletes, they're handlers, don't They can't let them get baby trapped by someone woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, they're not going to It was really funny, Like speaking of Adam Hilly, He's like, have you seen Ashton Johnty and I'm like, I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup.
Speaker 1: I can't pick out.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of these guys out of a lineup because there's wears and you never see. You can pick out a quarterback because you see their face all the time. I can pick out most coaches because you see their face all the time. Oh yeah, players, college basketball players. I can pick those guys out. I can not hardly ever. And then I saw him on TV and I said, Adam Hill of Picture. I was like, I found him. He was like, thanks, Kelly, thank you where he is because obviously he covers the Raiders And I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: Animal is a great guy. Adnam knows a great guy. This this may be our last. This may be our last mailbag segment because I like the idea of instead of I think the mailbag is tired and it doesn't interest me. I like the idea of just reviews were basically like the person reviewing it just tells us what, like what an asshole I am? Or what a bitch Kelly is. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that he basically already answered all the mailbag questions.
Speaker 3: People tell me what they are.
Speaker 2: No one's Ariel being a smart ass asking me who my favorite roommate is and another one is one I already answered on Twitter about which take house this guy should take his wife to even though he's not rich.
Speaker 3: He's not rich. Where should I where? What'd you say, herbs and rye?
Speaker 1: I said, herbs and rye?
Speaker 2: No, I said, I said echo, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Echoing.
Speaker 2: Rig can be a hike depending on where you're staying on the strip with Uber, right, But I still like the best bang for the buck they bring over the steak tray. You get to pick out your own steak. You don't have pork wine like you can go to Spot for less than two hundred dollars. You go to you go, you go to Edge Steakhouse at the Westgate super Book. That that steakhouse. I'm asking new comp. You're gonna have to write us a five hundred dollars comp for four girls.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do anything with wine. I'll just refuse.
Speaker 1: There's no alcohol. With no alcohol, we could get away with three fifty.
Speaker 3: But with wine, why would I comp? Why would I comp four of you girls?
Speaker 1: For Sam's birthday? He doesn't want to go. We're gonna go on his behalf.
Speaker 3: We'll have to we'll have to talk about that. There's no other There's no there's no other.
Speaker 4: Mail back Ques, Ariel asked me, I did talk to Ariel yesterday. She asked me to ask you on the show. I thought she'd be here, but she asked me to ask you on the show.
Speaker 1: Too, And she just why me for the rooftop party?
Speaker 4: Why did when you when she wanted to go somewhere, she invited you to a Ruba. When you wanted to go somewhere, you invited her to San Francisco.
Speaker 3: That that was the question.
Speaker 1: That she wanted to Thank god I made her company.
Speaker 2: I called one are the owners of splash, and I said, hey, we get Ariel a flight out here. I've we've already got a hotel room. We've already bought my flight. I'm just gonna make one extra shirt. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: We just you made that shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I wanted something cute. You know guys. Merchant is like like they were like make.
Speaker 3: Whatever all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, because it's big, it's made for men. We wanted to do so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, long story short, they said yes, because like a JFK to s FO is not a bad price for a ticket at all.
Speaker 1: So they said yes, thank god, because I.
Speaker 2: Probably wouldn't have left my hotel room affarial wasn't here, Like, I don't know what I would be doing?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Like is this all dudes just.
Speaker 2: Like doing dude stuff, Like I want to go to nice dinner. I want to like hang out and have real like I like I would be after the show. I'd be closing my laptop and Uber eating dinner and that would suck.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that I made her care.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: I want you guys to be I want you guys to have fun, but be careful out there.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to the chart party tonight. So that's really good advice.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 4: I Georgehound is up sixty seven to fifty four two minutes left. Georgetown's gonna be their fourth straight Big East win. The Hoyas are back the King. Hey, that's not nice. The Sacramento Kings have the worst record in the NBA. Remember I'm no Kings. That was going well. And when I when I confirm I did share them for the season, you did not, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I made that. I made no Kings show.
Speaker 2: Didn't I already started.
Speaker 1: You did not share that with our listener.
Speaker 3: Oh the listeners I met with you and me, we did not know. I didn't ship so much. That sucks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think when Sunday comes, I think we're gonna be rioting for New England.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna be rooting for a boring game. We're gonna be rotten for New England looking forward to it. I did tell Joe and Sam the Super Bowl actually is my favorite day of the year. There's so much buzz here, there's so much energy. You've been here.
Speaker 4: It's so it's so fun. I see all these people I haven't seen a long time. The first half, I can sit back here watch the game and it's just like like every play is like, okay, we lost that, we won.
Speaker 3: That lost lost one one one lost. Fun. It's a fun day.
Speaker 4: And then when I wake up on Monday morning, football is over, and then I can start worrying about real sports like baseball and college basketball.
Speaker 3: So I'm very excited for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We are going to do, by the way, I think we are going to do some stuff for Masters.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go through the Masters. I'm gonna do some stuff with us with Splash for the Masters. You mentioned golf. I'm gonna golf pull up, so we're just reminding me. And we're also gonna do some stuff for March Madness. I mean, I'm gonna be out there for Mark Badness, so I'm gonna have to get my get signed up before I get out there.
Speaker 1: But I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I I am happy for this football season to be over.
Speaker 1: I'm burnt out.
Speaker 2: This is the final culmination of no sleep to get home on Friday night and just.
Speaker 1: Zen out for Sunday.
Speaker 2: En.
Speaker 3: When are we going to do a show to recap the game?
Speaker 1: Hopefully never? Never, because you're gonna start up your new show, remember we are. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I told him you would much rather do the show with him, and you guys should just take over.
Speaker 3: I do show. I show John. Me and John do a show every Saturday.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't get paid.
Speaker 3: He doesn't get paid by ESPN Radio.
Speaker 1: By super book.
Speaker 3: Oh no, really funny.
Speaker 2: It was like showing around on his show about the Westgate super book because like you never know who like people's sponsors are.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, oh, I got brought to as by our sponsor.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you dang dong. You didn't tell me you're responded by the West State super Bowl. This whole time, we could have said all sorts of great things about John.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did. We do a show every Saturday morning right here in the book.
Speaker 1: Right Okay, Well you and Marco march Madness.
Speaker 3: Don't forget what do you mean you're doing the show with me and Marko? What does that mean? Oh you're TC Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, told me you have to come up with you and me and John because all we do is talk about you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: I mean it's mostly more like, oh, she's your friend versus no, she's your friend kind of thing, you know what I mean? Looking forward to the super Bowl, I want you and Ariel to be safe, young ladies. I thought about sending John Hoagland the unit out there. I was gonna fly him out there to kind of be security.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he's gonna be great security.
Speaker 4: John. John's a big guy man. He could take care of you guys.
Speaker 2: There is like forty dudes on the street. They all live in John Murray.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: John could just grab them by their neck and tossle them if they got out a lot.
Speaker 2: My favorite is every single uber driver being like, oh no, they're completely harmless. And then as soon as I walk into as soon as I walk into Radio Road this morning, a guy comes up to me.
Speaker 1: He's like, calla, nice to meet you, blah blah blah blah blah. How is everything. I'm like, well, you know, just seeing some interesting things.
Speaker 2: He goes, Oh, yeah, I was in my hotel yesterday three pm and a guy walks in barefoot.
Speaker 1: He had just got robbed for sneakers three in the afternoon, rob daylight. They robbed him for the sneakers. Yeah, yeah, they're harmless.
Speaker 3: The show will not be sponsored by the San Francisco Tourism Board, but new Mayor is.
Speaker 1: Going to be better. That's what this guy told me. That's what they uber.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I've heard that the stadium is nice. It's just not near the city, but I did. When you get there, it's.
Speaker 1: Really he is ninety minutes from here where we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well the super Bowl next year, Well, fast forward next year quickly, the super Bowl is in La Okay, and the College Football National Championship game. My friend is right here in Las Vegas at a Legion Stadium, So there is a lot to look forward to next season.
Speaker 2: Those are the National Championship game. You're gonna give me the super Book suite, right.
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, sure, that'll be very easy. Let me let me call it.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be the National Championship. Can you just say yes?
Speaker 3: I will do it.
Speaker 4: Kansas State Kelly will be in the Westgate Suite. Cammy, it's done. I already promised the tour. There's nothing I can do now. I can't go back on one ticket.
Speaker 1: I don't care wout anybody else one ticket.
Speaker 3: Oh, we could probably make that work.
Speaker 2: Just met me, Okay, good us.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the I'm not taking you, I'm taking Alex.
Speaker 3: I've been. I've been to the National Championship game in College Trouble before Florida State and Auburn at the Rose Bowl. It was awesome. So I would definitely like to go to that and never been to a Super Bowl. But I'm watching how.
Speaker 2: Bad case Hat being in the National Championship would be for handle. You would hate.
Speaker 4: Us, No, I wouldn't hate you. The whole time Indiana.
Speaker 2: Was fired, I have a massive fan base, has it a massive love?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They really do? And I didn't. I was ignorant yet. I didn't realize Indiana had the biggest alumni base in the country. Truly, I was very ignorant to the s And.
Speaker 4: My last thought would be, how is it then that Indiana, which I would say is the state in this country most associated with the game of basketball, and now that and they've got this huge alumni base and it's the nil era.
Speaker 3: How is Indiana not better at basketball?
Speaker 4: And how did West Virginia Okay, my whole second, and how did West Virginia, my alma mater, not think to tire Kirk Signetti who played for the Mountaineers and his dad was the coach of West Virginia.
Speaker 3: How did they missed?
Speaker 2: We did a radio spot today with a guy from West Virginia and I raved about Morgantown and he had the audacity to tell me, but it's gonna be okay. We have rich Rod now. And I just looked at him.
Speaker 3: Signetti went to West Virginia University. He is Rich Rod.
Speaker 1: Like, I couldn't even like fake smile for him. I was like, yeah, you have rich rich Rod now.
Speaker 3: You win some and you lose some. Hopefully we win one on something.
Speaker 2: H