Speaker 1: Welcome to spacing Out with BB and Jason this week covering Foundation season two, episode ten, Creation Myths.
Speaker 2: Welcome to spacing Out.
Speaker 3: I'm BB and I'm Jason, and we are discussing the Apple TV sci fi series Foundation, one episode at a time and spoiler free, although we actually can't spoil anything because we're finally caught up.
Speaker 2: We haven't, there's no more. But there is going to be a book talk at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm going to go through a few things from the books at the end, and I'm going to flag it as spoilery because it might be spoilery. I don't know, sound no, right, you don't know.
Speaker 2: How faithful they are to the material.
Speaker 3: All right. So in this episode, Gale, Salvoor and Harry try a new path forward on Ignes Demerzial heads to Trantor, taking actions that will change Empire forever. And then people died and other people lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vive check did we like the episode overall?
Speaker 3: Did you like the episode overall?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I liked it. I thought it was a good ending. I left you wanting more, but it gave a lot of answers to certain things that they kind of set up the previous episode. So I thought that was good.
Speaker 4: I liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was a really strong episode. I was really excited, like all week just waiting to watch it. Yeah and yeah, I mean the season really came together and paid off well. And my only concern that we'll We'll get into it later, but like, I feel like a lot of characters that were making the show interesting died.
Speaker 2: You'll have to name them because I can only think of one.
Speaker 3: You said a lot. I mean, we talked a lot about how season one didn't work very well for us and season two was a lot better, and mainly because well, one they kind of restructured how they were doing the storytelling. Then they also added a number of new characters that brought a lot of life to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, now I'm remembering some of the debts sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it makes me like I'm excited for the next season, but I'm also like, man, we're I know they're going to bring in more characters because I know that, but you never know.
Speaker 2: There might be uh Harry Selden switcheroo on y. There were a couple of deaths that we thought happened, and then all of a sudden here I am alive and well, so you never know, they might have rescued somebody. I'm really hoping that for Hobo.
Speaker 1: Mellow trivia time, What facts or news could we uncover for Creation Myths?
Speaker 3: All right? This was Foundation season two, episode ten, Creation Myths, and this aired on September fifteenth, twenty twenty three. Written by Davides Koyer and Liz Pang and directed by Alex Graves. So these sequence where Brother Constant is rescued by the vault, with Polly Selden and the others emerging from the bright light and the pan up to the balconies full of people. It's a clear visual homage to the Mothership interior at the end of the extended edition of Close Encounters of the third kind O Nerd movie.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think I've ever seen it. Is that the one with James Cameron.
Speaker 3: No, it's a Spielbird movie. It's fairly old. I think it's in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Is it the one with all the.
Speaker 3: They play the music notes that communicate.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm thinking of the other one contact. No, it's all the satellite dishes.
Speaker 3: So this episode was well received by critics and then. Overall, the second season received more positive reviews, with many agreeing it was an improvement over its first season, emphasizing the more accessible pacing, better plot, improved interpersonal characterizations, and overall satisfaction with the season's payoffs. Yeah that's what we just said.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to say, who are we critics?
Speaker 3: Good Rotten Tomatoes second season has one hundred percent approval rating, with an average rating of eight out of ten, compared to season one, which had seventy two and a seven point one in. Season three set to premiere on July eleventh, twenty twenty five, which will be just a few days after this episode comes out. Cool, and I'm sure there's more news about season three. I just haven't really doped into it because I didn't want to spoil myself on the end of season two. So but we'll just go into that news when we do start season three.
Speaker 1: Deep Space Dive, let's break down some of our thoughts on the episode. You can share your thoughts with us through email or social media. We may use your comments on an upcoming episode.
Speaker 2: Dude, Hobo, Mellow and the Spacers did make a secret alliance, yep, and their whole I'm turning you into the governor. Bit was a fucking deploy to get motherfuckers out there. Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this whole thing, like everyone was playing three D chess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this whole thing. Everybody was like showing their cards and they were crazy. And then when the white guy was fighting the Empire and he like switches up and he's wearing Empires clothes, I was so confused. I was like, who just went out of the airlock?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so confused because he was wearing Homeboy's clothes and I was like, that doesn't look like Homeboy And because of the VFX, I couldn't recognize Empire in this frozen space state.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That definitely tripped me up. I'm like, wait, what happened?
Speaker 2: And then I was as confused as those dumb ass guards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm trying to remember because it took us a while to watch the season. It was more than more than the ten weeks or whatever. We had some breaks in there, so it's been a long time since we saw like Cobra Malow's little tricks about switching spaces and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was so cool, like and how satisfying to be that man who just like listen to your orders, Like I just destroyed a whole fucking planet with my fucking husband on it, and now you want to go around and just meticulously kill every other planet that you don't agree with. No, I ain't doing that shit, and we're gonna fight. And Empire was so cocky.
Speaker 3: He's like, ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: I like the taste of my own blood. And I was like, no, thank god you wanted him to be just taught a lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody felt bad for that death.
Speaker 2: And the guards were like, I guess we're pointing our guns at you, and he's like, we're all gonna die. Don't you want to do something where you're not just trying to execute me? And they're like taking off the helmet and he's like, how long do I got? That was iconic. Also, that guard without his freaking helmet way less intimidating, right, he just looks like a regular guy that's like, yeah, like a grocery store person, Like he has like a wife and kids and shit like yeah. And it kind of makes me think of how all of these like, al right, people are making it a thing to cover their faces for anonymnity, and I think there is like something to that where it's like, if we see your face, we know who you are, but you're also like a human and you're trying to do things that are inhuman. Uh So, it's just very interesting to see that facade kind of come down and drumosoult that has no idea this happen. And she killed old Empire and he marked her neck up, giving a little homeboy a message that she's a fucking trader.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: That was like fucking iconic, fucking iconic.
Speaker 3: Her her scenes were really good, like she was because she kept talking about Cleon the first and her feelings towards them and how it's very complicated.
Speaker 2: Well, she doesn't know how she feels for real because of this damn chip that he put in her right, So she's like a prisoner of his make and she will forever be tied to the quote unquote betterment of the Empire. She will never escape that. And she did everything in her power to break the plan with the Cloud Princess. What she wasn't counting on was that Brother Day was gonna die, leaving Don in charge.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So even if the Cloud Princess was quote unquote like a Trader. She would have been forgiven with this Don and Don and her like putting the fucking servants out there instead of doing it themselves, like claiming their throne, claiming their right to the empire, talking about how they're going to be the new leadership and then having them get arrested by guards in public looks really sketchy. And it's what I can see happening, is the loyalists and then the ones who are loyal to the empire, and how it's going to create like a rift between the whole system where some are gonna believe in the genetic empire while others are going to believe in this biological baby thing. And I think what Down said was like, I don't care who my baby grows up to be as long as he's loved. That was so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so Down and Queen Sarah they get away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're already gone because they pulled a fast one on her. Yeah, And you can tell she's pissed. She is pissed, and she sees the green mark on her neck and she's like, oh fuck, I've been like like obviously she knows something's afoot, something's awry, and like she already has a plan for when they get them off the stage, and you know she's gonna figure it out. But it turns out they're not even there, and that's iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So did we understand the the face scrambler thing when it was removed? Like was everybody seeing that or was it just Demerzal and her crew there that was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, but they cut the feed anyway. I'm sure they cut the feed before they arrested them, if anything. So I'm pretty sure nobody saw that they were servants except her Marsault and the people in that room. And I'm sad that old dusk died just for learning the truth. And he's like, I want to help you, and I know, like as soon as we stepped in here, we were dead, right, Like that sucks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he did not. He seemed pretty resigned that, like there was no way out of it for him. Yeah, that was kind of sad. And it's also like Demurseau can't let anyone help her and her programming to feel it.
Speaker 2: She's stuck, she can't fix it, and she's almost impossible to kill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so now I wonder because she has the prime radiant to remember the name this time she has that now, so like what doors does that open up for? Is she going to be able to change your programming or does she just wield more power.
Speaker 2: I think what she's able to do is see parts of like the large trajectory of what Empire can be and how to keep that going, because that's her ultimate goal. And she says the future is interesting or some shit like that, So I think that's going to be an interesting tool for her to have. But she's kind of scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that we know how the lengths.
Speaker 2: Like, she's willing to kill Empire, She's willing to abandon Empire. She's willing to hunt after Empire in order to keep the genetic line clean and going. And she lost all three in one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You remember in season one she killed the.
Speaker 2: Dawn, Yeah, the one that was in love with that.
Speaker 3: Spy yeah, and that one the left handed yeah yeah. And it's like and we were just like, holy shit, But now it makes a lot more sense. She is forced to like protect this lineage. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she's she's crazy robot with one directive.
Speaker 3: And another element of the Empire is that their whole fleet was destroyed at Terminus. That's that's the whole deal that the spacers did with ober. Mallow didn't understand exactly how that worked with that thing in his wrist.
Speaker 2: But it's like, uh, like the same thing as the jump sequence. Apparently like it fulled space or some shit. That's how you jump.
Speaker 3: So he was just like the memory card that they needed. Yeah. Yeah, So they destroyed the whole fleet and Brother Day and we lost the General bel Rios and Hobra Mallow and that wine turned out to be shit? The what the wine?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it probably was like, uh, you know how if you keep wine for too long it can turn into like vinegar? Yeah, hi, but it was something like that great in a salad. And they the spacers all died because each one of those ships has a spacer, and they're like, we're willing to make this sacrifice because a couple of us to save all of us. It's worth it, and I'm glad they took the deal, even though the deal was still a little iffy when we first heard it, because it was like, who do you want to work for them or us? You're still working, You're still going to do what you do. You're still going to be indentured servants, but maybe the deal was better. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, hopefully they have some agency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like they do based on what they did, So we'll see. I'm interested to see what role they play in the larger sense of it.
Speaker 3: I wrote down, is a frog's ass water tight?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who said that was? Yeah, I'll work that into my lingo at work.
Speaker 2: Don't you'll get you'll get the scent to hr you can't say ass at work?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the result also hired the Blind Angels to do that assassination attempt, which was something I wasn't even sure we were going to get resolved. It seemed like they had kind of moved on from that. I wrote down Don's doing it again because last season he was also trying to escape with the girl. Yeah, even though this is a different character.
Speaker 2: But he's always like infatuated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but worked out better this time. Hopefully we'll see. Yeah, I'm curious what's going to become of that because the very end of the episode kind of sets up that we're going to jump forward in time again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But speaking of that crew there on Ignes, so this whole time we kind of thought Gail was being sucked in by tell him's you know they're drinking the kool aid there. Yeah, it turns out she was actually playing her own game too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She her and Harry mind melded, and she she used her abilities to breathe underwater somehow, because she's a fucking fish from fish World. She and she helped him murder that guy. She like used her her mental abilities to lure that guy into the water. Harry grabs him, chokes him out, and like kills him effectively, and Gail is right there doing the same actions. I'm like, girl, you better have been in the bathroom or somewhere where you're like er grunting and like making all this effort, like where were you?
Speaker 3: Like, But then in order to like get Harry out of there, like she has to go on the same walk with him, like walk the same distance. I'm like, at what point can you just like let him go on his own I don't know, maybe he was weak.
Speaker 2: That he was in the water for so long. Yeah, but her and Harry through this, I feel like they've gotten closer and he like saved her from homegirl trying to like mind meld with her, and he like bashed her brains in. I think that happened in the last episode. Yeah, and we like didn't really I feel like we didn't talk a lot about it, but it was fucked up seeing her and her brain caved in like that, Like that was fucking weird. And he's like very casual.
Speaker 3: I didn't really like.
Speaker 2: Her, but apparently she jumped her consciousness into the little boy that's been helping them. And I don't know how it happened or what happened, because what I thought I was watching was him pointing the gun at Gail, and I thought I saw what's her name, Salvor throwing the knife to kill him, but I didn't see her get in the way of the bullet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was very fast that.
Speaker 2: I was just as confused when when it was the body switching in the airlock thing, I was just like, wait, what just happened?
Speaker 3: And I'm like no, Yeah, when they revealed that it was Salvor that was shot, I was like, wait what because she was pretty far away.
Speaker 2: It was sad, but you know, the mule didn't kill her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I guess that was the takeaway is that they can still change the timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing is set in stone. Even though you see it in the future doesn't mean it's going to happen in the future. The immediate present can change the future. I don't know though, that sucks. I really liked her as a character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was definitely a favorite, and she was one of the most like proactive characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She But sometimes the way that they're writing it feels like, oh, she can't do it without Harry. She couldn't figure out those sonar things without Harry. But she did that because he's not physically there. She had to climb up those foots walls, pulled down that equipment and reset it so that she could rescue Gail. And then she fought that guy who looked like her boyfriend to buy herself. She did a lot to try to like save the foundation, which I think is what Gail represents at this point. And I don't know, it's like she gave her life for it. It's like the funeral they gave her that was very nice. Did you notice that they panned over to the little girl that was kind of like the leader now and that she made kind of a face. What kind of face, I don't know, she made a face.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why they showed her face specifically, but it seemed vaguely important when they were burning up Gail's body, like they they showed a shot of that little girl specifically.
Speaker 3: Well, I do hope that Tellen wasn't able to jump again.
Speaker 2: You never know. That was a weird That was a weird camera like movement. Very interesting. But now so now they're like the second Foundation and they're going to like fall asleep and once a year they'll wake up and say, hey, what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's so that's happening. Yeah, because all those people were under Telem's control and now they're free, and I guess they're willing to go along with this whole Foundation plan.
Speaker 2: They're like, we were in a colt before, and we need a colt now. We can't just be without a cult, right, need structure. So yeah, we need a leader. But if you're sleepy leader, that's better because then we can kind of do what we want.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, well, we'll do our homework in the next year. What else?
Speaker 2: I think that's it, unless you want to talk about how the vault rescued.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, homegirl, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: She was the only one to survive that whole atrocity allegedly, like because we saw the planet die and then we saw all the ships burn, and so our assumption is that she's a sole survivor. But then lo and hold, that trapezoid comes in and traps her up like fucking pac man yep, and she gets out. I'm like, why didn't they show her like opening the hatchet, going sniffing out the air to see if it was cool to breathe. She didn't breathe it in until the door was all the way open, and I'm like, by then, it's too late, girl, all your oxygen is gone.
Speaker 3: Oh it was pretty much gone anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but she's in this like dark abyss and her brother shows up, the brother from another mother, the religious brother. Yeah, he comes up and he hugs her and he's like, where's Hobo, And she's like, he didn't make it, and he kind of sad about it because they both think that he was like, uh, pivotal to the foundation because his name appeared like something out of Harry Potter, you know, or uh, you know, surrender Dorothy, like very like ominous the way that he came in onto the scene. And I really was surprised that they couldn't fit both of those motherfuckers in that little pod.
Speaker 3: Well physically, I think they could. I think the reasoning was the oxygen. It just it would have run out faster, I guess.
Speaker 2: But at least you're together. I don't want to die with some stranger. I'm going to die with my girlfriend that I have sex with. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the I guess all of the Foundations has been relocated inside the vault, and I guess everyone on the planet actually, because we see.
Speaker 2: That husband made it, I was like, that's sad. You made it and your husband did it. That's why I'm thinking there's got to be like something that makes it so that they both lived that way. These two single gals are just single gals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, But I'm also really curious about where this goes from here, especially with Gleywyn, Like do they know like that he was part of the attack. Are they were going to hold that against him anyway? Or or is he gonna I think he's a rebel. I think he's anti I mean he was already like on the side of like, hey, like maybe we should consider flipping to the Foundation side because they're looking pretty strong, and it was bel Riosa was like, no empires are safe for bed. Yeah, so I'm hoping they keep him around the continue his storyline.
Speaker 2: We'll see, We'll see how it goes. They might jump us to one hundred and fifty years later and we don't see any of these motherfuckers anymore. It's very likely, but am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would. I think with the vault, I think anything's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of like what's the word for it, you know, and they like easy way out for writing, like, oh wow, we just destroyed a planning. But everybody's in the vault now. It's kind of like a life saver, like a hail Mary. I don't know what the analogy is that I'm looking for, but I know there's an analogy in writing.
Speaker 3: The Douce ex Machina. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I guess everyone is getting put in their places for the next season, probably jumping ahead good chunk of time. We got a little teaser at the end with the Mule being like, uh, sheale my dream.
Speaker 2: She's in my dreams, you know what. I kind of get it.
Speaker 4: This bitch that won't stop talking about numbers always following you in your dreams, and his dreams are probably very similar to her dreams, where somebody is getting murdered by the other and it's like kill or be killed kind of situation, and I.
Speaker 2: Kind of get it. And my team mule, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know Astoral Queen. Who was the standout character in the episode.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be a tough one because we just got so much in this episode.
Speaker 2: I think mine's going to be the general who threw Day out of the air lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's definitely a strong contender. He's uh And I mean they made it so satisfying by making Empire just turned so horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like laughing at the best of a planet calling it beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean the result was right to give up on him. Yeah, fucking sperm. Yeah, I liked him. I also liked the spacer names. She Bin's light.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a cool name.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I'm not sure if that's the same one.
Speaker 2: I think that was her daughter.
Speaker 3: Salvor sacrificed herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did a lot, and then she got duped by Gary and Gale too. She got duped. She's like, wait a minute, what everybody was what you're alive? But I thought you did. I held you in my arms dead.
Speaker 3: Crazy and I liked brother Don as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Don, we can call him baby baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Don mead brother Don baby Daddy. So who do I pick in all of this? You know, never picked any of the empires before you go with Brother Don.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Which since we're at the end of season two, we can add all these up from across the whole season the tally. So you know season one we only did one episode covering that, so you had picked Demrzal and I had picked Salvar in that season. But season two with ten episodes and each of us with the vote, it's twenty votes and coming out on top is the Cloud Queen Woo.
Speaker 2: She made an impact, she did, and she.
Speaker 3: Got five votes, and right behind her is Salvo Harden with four. So those two very strong this season, very strong women. That's why Mextra sad to lose Salvor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: After that was the Merzal with two and hober Mala with two. Everyone else in the season got one vote each. There you go. So that is that?
Speaker 2: All right? Spoilers tell me how these books are?
Speaker 3: Yes, so we're gonna do some books spoilers, so I'll go ahead and send the spoiler warning out and if you don't want to be potentially spoiled anything happening, then now's your time to exit and we'll see you next time for season three episode one, which at the time of this recording we don't know the title of it.
Speaker 1: Stylus in this group, brace for impact spoilers ahead. If you haven't read the book series, now maybe the time to say goodbye. Remember you can contact us at Spacingoutpod at gmail dot com, find us on social media, share your thoughts and be a part of the discussion. Spoilers. In five four three two.
Speaker 3: One, the last episode we saw Cleton the first knows about Earth, and presumably he knows like that is Many's homeworld. So in the books, the knowledge of Earth has been lost and like no one really it's kind of a myth and no one really knows where it is, and the search for Earth becomes like a big part of the sequel books. So I'm wondering if that will find its way into the show where they're on a quest for Earth's kind of very very Battlestar Go Back to Go actually, but there's not really been a hint at that other than kind of mentioning Earth a couple times in there. The same thing with the robots. They've mentioned the Robot War in the show, which talked about before how Isaac Asimov kind of merged all his properties together and brought robots into the Foundation series, and robots play a big part in the fifth novel, Foundation and Earth, which is when they're out searching for Earth, they find planets that still have robots on them. So it's possible that in the show there's more robots out there. Okay, So the show surprised me with a few things because it really differed from the books, and one of those is the destruction of Terminus does not happened in the books. That is new territory. So I have no idea where they're going with all the characters in the vault. Are they going to set up shop somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Are they going to cup with the Second Foundation?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, because so in the books, the Second Foundation, well, the First Foundation never really knows about the Second Foundation, and when they do kind of learn about it, it's still like they don't have solid proof that exists in the second Foundation. Second Foundation basically exists to ensure the success of the first Foundation, so they're kind of manipulating things behind the scenes. They are a group of like psychic powered people.
Speaker 2: I wonder what should what should we call them? The mentalists set a thing, that's a thing. They should have a name. Don't they have a name? They call themselves.
Speaker 3: I feel like they do have a name. I don't know. Another big element in the books is this planet called Gaya, which is flow gay people. That could be ooh. Everyone on that planet is like their all their minds are linked. It's like a network. All the people, the animals of the attire planet do they eat meat? I think, so that's fucked up. But they it's like it's all operating as one kind of organism. I guess still fucked up. Man, And that planet has a desire to like make the whole galaxy like them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't know. If I want to be able to link up with my chicken and be like, you're gonna be fried chicken tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well the chicken would be like, I understand my purpose.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up. No, the chicken should be like, no, I will fight you. You can't get me. I can fly away. I don't think chickens fly. I understand my purpose. And then he just lay it down and lets you kill it.
Speaker 3: That's Isaac if that's a thing. In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, they've like bred cows to want to be eaten, and so most of the characters in the show would be dead at this point in the novels because they don't. They don't stick around very long. They don't. So and then the Mule is a big character comes in I think in the second novel and then the big part of the third novel, so I think he's kind of the main antagonist of the series. So it's definitely looks like we're going to be dealing with him next season.
Speaker 2: We all caught up, I think.
Speaker 3: So I know there's like some casting news for season three about more book characters coming in. One of them, as I said before, is Alexander Sadig, who was doctor Basher, Oh yeah, who already played a character in the show in the pilot episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like one of the doctors or something.
Speaker 3: He was I think he was like a lawyer or something in the trial. But yeah, he's coming back to a different character, and the mule has also been recast, so it'll be a different face on him. But that's really all I know. You haven't.
Speaker 2: Don't find thoughts any of the books.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I just watched the show Man. I think that little girl that fucking tanned to that little girl was significant. I don't know how or why. It was very small, very slight, but I think it mattered. So we're gonna see we shall grow up to be a bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for spacing out with us. Remember how could there be nothing and suddenly something? Close your eyes, listen to my words and dream.
Speaker 1: Thank you for spacing out with BB and Jason. You can help us out by subscribing and leaving a positive rating or review. Remember you can contact us through email or social media. Next time we will cover Foundation season three, episode one.
Speaker 3: Or we could say to Becky's our soul?
Speaker 2: You said our soul?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's how he says it. Okay, that's how the closed captionings did it.
Speaker 2: They put the R in it. Yeah, it's really funny. Okay, Please respect and enjoys a peace. I missed that one. They haven't said it in a.
Speaker 3: Laugh, Well, that hasn't been peaceful in a while.
Speaker 2: You're right,