Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for the Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us, all right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to mister Greg Yost today and during the interview though, we'll be called this is squatch Man. So squatch Man, welcome to.
Speaker 2: Hey Deremy, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: I had my barta yesterday, want to cryptocon down in Lexington. Seen a lot of you know, bigfoot people. Man talk bigfoot all day. That was a great day. So yeah, I'm doing good, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday too, I hope it was sounds like it was a good one for you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Squatch man, I you're one of the guys that people talk about a lot. It comes up, It's come up a lot over the last few years, and I've tried. I'm like, I got to track down Scotch squatch Man somehow, and you actually tracked me down, and I was like, this is the best. So I'm so glad that we're able to have this interview finally, because I've heard that you have had some really interesting experiences over over the years of researching and just having experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's correct. I've had my fair share of them, no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So you know, when I have an individual like yourself where you know, you just have so many years of experience, and I want to say that you twenty four years is what you put down when you signed up. And so when there's an individual with that much experience, you know, can you take us back to was there an instance or a catalyst where it really launched it into spending so much time to try to figure out what is what is the answer to this question of the forest people?
Speaker 3: Or yeah? Yeah, yeah. The launching point for me was back in November of two when a big fed literally walked into my life. Uh, yeah, I was just home. I've been on an avy. I spent almost eleven years in an avy. I was coming off a bad relationship. I had a couple of children, and we broke up and went her a separate way. She took my babies and I got laid off for my job. I was a union welder. This was back in two thousand and two. It was a very bad year for me. So I started, you know, I was unemployed. I was getting unemployment. So I was going out through the forests in the woods a lot, you know, to try to you know, try to get answers What's going on with my life and what direction am I going? What am I doing wrong? And it seemed like nothing was working. And I don't know if I was going to find the answers out there. But it was quiet out there. It was a real trink well. I could really think and really gather my thoughts. And there was this one in particular, forest, Ferdinand State Forest out in du Boys County, a town where my mother grew up at again Ferdinand, Indiana, a beautiful little small town. And I went out there lock as my grandfather helped design an engineer that forced back in nineteen thirty three, and my aunt took us out there a lot when I stayed down with him during the summer, you know, summer vacation with your cousins. He took us out to the lake swimming. So yeah, it was a great place, man, and I love going there. So I went there a lot, and it's just my happy place. And this one in particular night, I went out there again, and ironically it was about the same time of the year as it is now.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Sometimes my birthday runs were right like on the day before Thanksgiving today after, or sometimes even right on Thanksgiving. You know, this year it was yesterday, so it was four or five days before. So anyway, on this night, yeah, my birthday was the next day. Thanksgiving was two days later, and yeah, I was looking forward to that seeing all my kin eating Thanksgiving dinner. He was always a great time Thanksgiving. And so I figured I'd have one more night in the forest before all the all the festivities and everything. So I went out there that night, and you know, here in southern Indiana, it was dark at five point thirty, it was six o'clock. It's very dark. So I got out there and I brought my dog buddy. He was a half child, half a gold Retriever, a very large dog, uh eighty pounds. He probably could have been even everywhere. I mean he was a big dog, looked like a little grizzly bear, and he went everywhere I went. And he was with me that night. So I got a little fire going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I brought a pack of hot dogs and buns. Yeah, he's just gonna have a nice little night out there. Wasn't gonna stay late. Uh, you just go over some things, man, think some things out. And it was a very quiet night out there, very dark, no stars, no moon, an overcast sky, and the fire wasn't betting off much light. And again this is my first encounter. I knew nothing about this bigfoot entity, monsters.
Speaker 2: In the woods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in the boy Scouts, man and never heard of bigfoot. So see that was the last thing from my mind that night. So I'm sitting there man, having a great night, and du Boys County shirt pulls up and he starts talking to me as another dog came up like a beagle, uh a bluetick howe. You know it wasn't a full blood, but it was you know, along that lines of a hunting dog. And I talked to the sheriff for a while and he really wanted that dog, and I'm like, well, what's not my dog? I said, you can't have the big one there, but you canna have that other one. He goes walk it off. At six in the morning. I'm gonna come back out here, and if he was out here, I'm gonna get him. I'm like, well, I'm not gonna be out there that late, but hey, you're welcome. I mean, hey, you're the sheriff, not me. So he took off, and there wasn't nobody, not a soul in the park, you know, of late November night now most people's getting ready for the holiday, and so yeah, I had to hold the whole state force to myself that night. Not a soul in there other than the sheriff that just left. So it wasn't fifteen minutes later I heard his loud, loud noise coming down off the hill. Yeah, I mean, I was cornered back in this little remote area, back off a little rock road over a dam, and the lake was to the right. There's a little cut out there. I had enough for like four or five little camp camp places pignic tables and fire pits and that was it. And there was a bigger hill there that that butted up against the lake there, and there was a hiking trail up up on the top of that hill.
Speaker 2: I've been on.
Speaker 3: So so I knew the area very well. But his noise was coming down the hill. I've never heard nothing like this in my life. Yeah, and it was like, I mean, just crash and break and sticks. He's had like a Sharman tank was coming down off that hill. So there was a big tree there, and he stopped behind that tree there, and it was only like twenty feet from the picnic table in my little fire Yeah, and I'm sitting there on the Vigney table trying to trying to comprehend what's going on? Man, what you know, What's what just happened?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: He just walked down at the hill and stopped right behind that tree there. So I started hearing the loudest breathing I've ever heard in my life. Yeah, and it was like, yeah, I don't know if it was growling at me or what. Then I just figured it out and that was, you know, he was breathing. Yeah, he just come down up in the hill in about nine steps, a big old hill.
Speaker 2: He'll come down it like it was nothing.
Speaker 3: And there he was right there, uh, twenty feet away, breathing.
Speaker 2: Loud, loud, loud.
Speaker 3: And my dog and his other dog walk up to the tree about ten feet in front of the tree, and they stop. And then they're just sitting there looking up at the tree. And I'm screaming at him, Buddy, his name is Buddy. I'm screaming at him, Buddy, get back here, Buddy. He wouldn't even turn around nothing, And him and that other dog is sitting there, Yeah, like they were hypnotized or something. Wouldn't move.
Speaker 2: And far as me, I was, yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna kid you. Man.
Speaker 3: I was pretty frightened. I wasn't at the point of being scared. I was frightened. There's a big difference. Yeah, I just got out of the military. I know how to handle myself in a lot of situations. I'm good with firearms. I consider myself pretty good under pressure out. I handled things when they pop up. I mean, you gotta be uh, you know, make split decisions, man. And I was pretty good at that kind of stuff. And I didn't have an answer for what was behind that tree. All I could think of is, you know, back when I was a little boy, Mommy or a monster unner in my bed helped me.
Speaker 2: But but no, it wasn't nothing like that. I was out here in the woods by myself. There was suddenly huge twenty feet away from me, and I didn't know what to do. So my car was parked like a couple of feet right from the viginning table. Yeah, I just bought it back in two thousand. It was a brand new Pontiac Grand Prix. I called her black Beauty, Man, she's beautiful. And yeah, I had a firearm in the car.
Speaker 3: I had a cold forty five in the console, so I knew I didn't have a weapons. I started realizing that I better do something quick, man, or there's a good chance I'm going to die. I mean, I put this as a life. In that situation, I had to go on full alert. I had to do anything I could man to get out of there alive. And that's the way I was thinking right then. So I got my gun out and hey, yeah, a lot of times, man, Yeah, I call them magazine a clip.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm over school.
Speaker 3: That's the way we used to call them, and on some interviews I call them clips some but a lot of people I did an interview and a lot of people were getting on me for calling.
Speaker 2: It a clip. Hey, well whatever the case.
Speaker 3: You know, the story wasn't about my gun, and so regardless I called it a clip or a magazine that they knew what I meant. So so so anyway, yeah, I had a magazine halfway in the in the gun anyway, it was a cod forty five. So when I reached ynogrammed it, Yeah, I jammed it up in there. I cocked around in the chamber and I was ready for this creature. Again, no idea what it was. So the only thing I could think of, man, is started very boldly and loud, start talking to it. And that's exactly what I did. I told him I didn't want no trouble, told him I didn't know what it was. I didn't know who you were. I mean at this point, wasn't a human. I mean, I had no idea. I just know it was something really big. So's I cupa yeah, Kepa telling them, yeah, hey, you come right that tree man, I'm shooting you said, I got a gun here man, and I will kill you. I go, you mess with my dog or me, Uh, don't make me do it, but but I'm going to do it. And I cussed at him a lot. I probably used every cust word in the book. And I was getting Yeah, I was getting pretty angry. Yeah, you know me and my son, you know, not back then. My son was a two year old boy back then. But yeah, I always like saying, you know, when when a man gets cornered, when it's a life or that situation, that man's got to go in the warrior mode, you know, regardless of what kind of man he is, what kind of training he's had in the military. I mean, every man has that mode. They probably don't know it, but it's in there. So anyway, I turned into that warrior mode that night, and I was gonna fight. I was gonna fight this thing. I mean, I was waiting for thee to come around the tree. I was gonna blast him with everything I had. But he didn't and Buddy wouldn't turn around or come do me. So I had to walk up that ten feet and grab Buddy with my left arm. Yeah, I lift this big, large, heavy dog in my lap and take him back to my car at the same time holding my pistol up er, knowing this thing is gonna come around when he sees me vulnerable like that. So I got back, I got Buddy in the car, and I drove back to that Damn I was just telling you about you know, I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. Yeah, I still did. I still couldn't process what was going on. I just felt a lot better now I was in my car. I felt safe. So I drove back up to that pickmy table and I hit the lights on my grand Brie, the bright lights, and I lit that area up. And I looked up at that tree and there was a big black arm from the elbow through the fingertips hanging on that tree, with black shiny hair hanging down of that.
Speaker 2: Arm and from the fingers all the way to the elbow.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: And I'm driving up slow, you know, thinking to myself.
Speaker 3: What is that? And I got up to the Vigny table. I can almost get out. Yeah, right there, you open the door. Nerves my stuff. I got it in there and I left, and that little dog was still sitting there. So I got like, God, why are you doing this to me? I mean now I got to rescue this other dog. So I get this better judgment. Man, I elected not to h Maybe I should have, maybe I shouldn't have, But I feel I pushed my luck enough at night, and if I would have went back there, who knows what could have happened.
Speaker 2: But I got away from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got away that night and it changed my life, and it changed my life for the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here I am I trying to find myself. I was a lost man. I was a broken man, and this thing walked into my life and he changed all that. Now I'm I'm a very popular man. People love me, the squatch Man. I got great stories, I got great evidence, I got great pictures. Everything I do, man, is great. And the Bigfoot thing out out that they really like me. And I'm at the point, how or you wouldn't leave some of the things I can do with them? Yeah, I'm not going to jump over the whole twenty years and experience. But uh yeah, that was your first question. What got me into that? And uh yeah, there's my answer, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Squash Man. That that what incredible introduction to the world of a bigfoot. Uh my goodness. And that's that's a new area for us, but for for me, for listeners that didn't look it up that that forest area is just west of Hoo's your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's been a lot of sightings. Yeah, I mean there's been a lot of sightings around that area. After I did that interview, Uh, you wouldn't leave. All the people got a hold of me from you know, around Ferdinand and around You'll do boys County up that way. Instead, they had encounters in that forest. There's one young lady I'll never forget. She got a hold of me one Saturday morning and she's almost was panicking, said her and her mother were jogging through there and won't come out on them. And I'm like it a tacky and she's like, no, we were just running down the trail and it run out in front of us.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: We stopped, and he growled at us and into the woods walked away from us, and she goes on, I try to tell a couple of people man, and they just laughed at me and go there's no big.
Speaker 2: Foots and part man.
Speaker 3: And so she goes and I found out about you to a podcast and I told my mom and we got to talk to this guy.
Speaker 2: So so that's what I'm in this far.
Speaker 3: Man. I don't really care about evidence. I'm not in it to research them. I'm in it to find out everything I get about him, you know. And I think I accomplish a lot of things so far, and I've learned a lot of things about them.
Speaker 2: And I do know.
Speaker 3: The main thing, you got to go about it the right way. You know, if you go out there with bad intentions and bad heart, if you're a bad person, you're not gonna get no action from them. But you know, take me for an example, I'm a good man, a very good man, a very good heart. I love people, man. I love the welfare people. I love the welfare animals, pets, but both domestic and wild animals. I just got a lot of love, man, for all God's creations. Man, And this is the where it all starts. And I think I share a lot of that with divorce people. And I think that night out in Ferdinand, yeah, I like to call that the awakening. I think they wanted to see what kind of man I really was before they started, really should I say, getting into my life? And and ever since that, man, it's been incredible. I mean I got some I got some stories that would plat out blow people's minds. And the good thing about a lot of these stories, I got a lot of witnesses that have been with me. Yeah, it's just not me sitting there and telling the stories. Yeah, a lot of people have seen what I can do. And that's where I got the name Squatchman. Yeah, a lot of people man like a man? Are you a squatch? Or are you a man? Are you a hybrid? I mean, how do you know so much? And so that's where the man that's where the name squatch Man developed from. And I kind of liked it, so I'm like, hey, that's cool. But but but yeah, there's I mean, there's so much information out there all over the internet. You know, they're this or that. You know, from what I can see, I agree with some of it. I don't agree with some of it. You know, some of us so far out there. I don't know where peop will get these things at. But it's a wild and crazy journey that I have been on and and I will tell you a few more stories there on the on the podcast today, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Was there a certain time that made you start referring to them as the forest people?
Speaker 3: Yes, uh, that would be the second time and my second encounter. I call this one the knobs don't stare down. Work again with my dog Buddy, and we were out of hiking. And this was three years almost see the date of my first encounter, and we're going down the Knobstone Trail. It's supposed to be one of the one of the ruggiest, hardest trails the walk other than the uh, you know, the Appalachian Trail. A lot of people call it the minnieappollation.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a.
Speaker 3: It's a hard trail to go sixty six miles, the whole trail. So sometimes after work I would go out there. Yeah, and this is around Clark State Wares. This is in my county. Because I figured if I didn't want to go to all the way to Ferdinand all the time, man, yeah, he goes That's where I had my first encounter.
Speaker 2: I said, well, maybe there are another Fords around here.
Speaker 3: So I started going to Clark State Fords around Deams Lake area, up around you know Henryville. You know the Clark State Forest very well known. It is in the the enda's oldest and largest forest. So I'm like, well, I'm gonna start looking in here. I mean, if they're here, I'll find them in the here. So yeah, I started hiking around man, started researching that forest, and uh yeah, I still didn't know nothing about them. Yeah, that night I called that thing a monster. I wouldn't share it was a big foot. I didn't know what it was. Yeah, I know it was very big and it had a big Harry arm on it. And I always liked thinking go back when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: You know, I love to show Lost in Space. You know, they had a lot of.
Speaker 3: Monsters like that on there, you know, bigger Harry monsters, and that's what I kept wanted to think about. Yeah, it was like one of them Harry monsters on Lost in Space. But but but I mean this wasn't no TV show man and this guy was real, so so uh yeah, I always had that in my back in my mind, Yeah, that I wanted to see one up clothes in the daylight and really get a good look at him and see what they really look like. Yeah, all I see was out arm that night, So uh yeah, I got my wish that afternoon. Yeah, I'm walking buddy, we go about to to have miles, and I had a turnaround point turn where I always sat down. I had a bowl of water, and when water and stuff like that in my backpack, I carry him. So I got the bowl out, I got buddy his water. I'm drinking my water, and this little buck comes walking by and he had, uh, his antlers were just coming out. Man's the blur on them. And he's a proud little fellow. Man just you tell he was a cocky little guy. And he's just prancing by, you know, about thirty forty feet down down the little hill there. We're up on the trail, and he didn't even mind us or nothing. Man look right at us, and yeah, yeah, I like to call him Rudolph man, you know, being around Christmas now, he even looked like Rudolph. So there was a big wall there of ivy and honeysuckle and vines the stuff that usually stays green, yeah, a little longer than the other leaves at fall off. So it was like a wall, big wall there, and he goes prancing behind that, and I figured that'd be the end of that. So then we hear, oh, heck breakout over there, heavy footsteps, branches breaking, Yeah, just an all out of melee going you know, Buddy's ears are burning up, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: There comes this deer flying out of it. He wasn't thrown out, he was flying it. He flew out on his own, hit the ground, jumped up again. And I can say I've never seen a deer move like his one more loss, a little one like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was literally flying down that ridge. And Buddy has a bad habit of chasing animals, so I didn't want to go running through the woods. I mean, it was about five o'clock. It's gonna get darker in about a half an hour. So I reached down to put his collar, his leash on his collar, you know, and I'm kneeling down, yeah, and I'm talking to him and I'm, oh, yeah, buddy, ain't that beautiful? That's why we come out here, man see stuff like that? And then I asked him, I go, well, what do you think of it? Scared that little guy? So so he's doing his lassing and all of a sudden, his head goes from there to I mean, just witched it over there and immediately starts growling hair on his body coming up. I mean, I've never seen the dog like this before. And I'm like, ohing, gee, what is it? So I didn't even look up yet. So I'm thinking to myself, it's got to be it's got to be a bigfoot. It's got to be a big foot. So I got the nerve. Man, I looked up, and I was wrong. It wasn't a big foot. It was two bigfoots and ever standing right there where that deer just come out of. And one was a big, reddish, big reddish one. He looked very old man. He was an ancient one. And people always asking me why how old did he look? Well, to be honest with you, he looked like he was about one hundred and fifty years old.
Speaker 2: His hair, his hair was already cited. He had wrinkles in his forehead. His skin was real weathered.
Speaker 3: He kind of reminded me of the last picture I've seen of Chief Geronimo that they took him before he died. He almost like a Native American face on him. Yea, lips like ours and those like ours. This wasn't no eight, It wasn't a monkey. It wasn't some big nanderthraw man. What this was was a body that looked like ours. Is a lot bigger in a harrier with a face that looked a lot human than it did anything else. And the other one was a big black one. And I call this one a little calm because of her such thing as King Kong, this be his son. This thing was enormous, you know, the classic no neck, four or five feet shoulders, uh, look like bowling balls up there on their shoulders, biceps that looked like telephone balls. I mean he, I mean he was like a superhero. You could not imagine how built in buff this guy was. I mean he just looked. I mean, he's undescribable. How how I can describe him other than almost godly looking with his body, you know, like a god, you know, the old Greek gods. He looked like one of them. And he's a lot more serious than the other one. Uh. When I looked at the other one, looked like, you know, more soothing, more comfortable. Yeah, he was a grand elder. Yeah, letting me know, man, I'm safe. And the other one, yeah, I can tell he's a lot younger. His hairline went right over his eyes. Yeah. You can barely see him or set back her. You a big ridge of the big forehead and his eyes sunk back in the forehead and he had like grays skin other than the other one that had like Ruddy's tan skin. And yeah, just by looking at him, man, and his chest and everything. Yeah, yeah, if he was gonna do something, I was gonna die that day.
Speaker 2: There's no way I could ever defend myself against.
Speaker 3: Him and his dad, his granddad, whoever that old one was. But we just sat there and Buddy's going crazy. Yeah, he's trying to protect me. That was my boy, and he was doing a rent intin that day. He would have died for his owner. He would have died for me, protecting me from these creatures. And I don't like calling them creatures now, but back then they were. And a lot of people will say, well, those dogs are scared of the Well, I'm sorry to tell you, Buddy wasn't that day, says I don't care what the naysayers want to say or whatever you unless he was there, you don't know how Buddy acted that day, but I did, and then he was a beast that day. So so anyway, I'm watching them, I'm looking down at Buddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Everything's going through my head is this my last breast coming up here. I just seen him trying to get that little deer. I'm sure they're hungry or me and Buddy next. Yeah, I was like, God help me, man, God help me. Because I didn't had no weapons. I really don't like carrying firearms anymore. I didn't have a knife on me anything. I didn't they even have a walking stick, so there wasn't nothing I was going to defend myself.
Speaker 2: So I was pretty much you know, here I am.
Speaker 3: But the only advantage I did have I was up on the trail looking down at him. But still we were almost still looking out of eye. That's how tally were. Yeah, ever fifty sixty feet down that trail, so that they had to be nine to ten feet tall, and it seemed like forever. Man, three four minutes, I said, come on, buddy man, it's time to go out of here.
Speaker 2: So so again I had them leashed up. I've been down.
Speaker 3: I think it is a water bowl in the backpack, slung it over my shoulder and I took off. I looked over at the two people because they were definitely people. Yeah, I said, sorry, we're not on the menu. I don't know why I said that, but I did, and I said, come on, buddy, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So we're walking down and I'm looking and I'm looking. They're still standing there, not even moving. So yeah, being a military man, I figured they would have come up higher or come down low and flank us. You know, when I wasn't looking, man, you get a better angle of attack on us. Yeah. A lot of people don't or an enemy whatever, you know, they don't like having to disadvantage coming up a hill.
Speaker 2: So I feared it ever gonna come out.
Speaker 3: I was looking for a weapon, you know, a nice size stick, a rock, and anything anything that helped me defend me and my dog. Yeah. I didn't pick up a knife size stick, and you can be made it back to the car.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I've never seen them again. I think about the Ferdinand charge, and I think about this one, the knobs done stare down. I think about it a lot because both of them taught me very big lessons. One they're friendly people, and two they look a lot like us. Uh.
Speaker 2: Take away the hair and the uh and the huge size. They are humans. They got two legs, two arms, hands, feet, heads, brains, exact same by a unions male female, They reproduce their family units.
Speaker 3: They are so much like that like us, it's it's just too similar to be a coincidence. So that's why I got the idea that they're more than a you know, more than some kind of ape out there man and their people.
Speaker 1: Was there a time after that that you feel that there was any form of communication that ever opened up back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's funny you said that.
Speaker 3: I got on tape one of the best audios ever are one Speaking, and they let me know that day that they don't want me using no equipment. They don't want me using aunory recorders. They don't want me to using cameras, flour cameras, night vision cameras, infrared cameras. They do not like that stuff. I mean a lot of people use it. I haven't seen much stuff come from them, but a lot of people use that stuff. I don't because when I did put my recorder back by my gifting stuff, you know, where I camp out, I give them, I give them gifts, mainly food items. They love it. In return, they do stuff for me. And on this one particular name, I had four or five people camping with me, and I said, look, I'm gonna send my recorder back there by the gifting stuff, hide it under this tree or put leaves on it to see if we can pick something up. And boy, when I got on the next day, I played at twenty four hours. And when I got on the next day, even not believe some of the things I've heard, But the main thing I heard on it. I mean I can speak all our about what was on that tape, but the main thing was on it was one You can hear one walk right up to it, pick it up and tap on it like this. He taps on it and then he goes, you know, very similar to that. And an other man walks up and he goes your way, which is it? And then you hear him go oh, you're like disgusted. So you hear the big one that found it takes about five steps.
Speaker 2: I mean, you hear all this is going on.
Speaker 3: Man fifty feet from us where about the campfire they're cooking hot dogs? Is this highning when all this happened. That was the mark on my audio. And this happened in a highning. So all this is going on back there. So he takes about five steps and he rips a branch out of a tree. You hear it, damn and does a real out tree knock. And we're all sitting up there, we all heard that tree knock, and I'm like, oh, that's that's cool, man. I hope my recorder got it. So I got that all in one day. But I figure they got pretty mad because they don't want me using that recorder, so I quit using it. And if I do take pictures, I asked first, and I'm gonna take pictures. If you don't want to be in the picture, leave, If not, hey be my guest.
Speaker 2: And I had to.
Speaker 3: Teach other people to do this, and you would not believe the pictures we have got from up there in my camp a lot of forest people. And then there was another night when I come to real that they know who I am. I had one come up behind my tent at three o'clock in the morning and I'm just about sleeping, just about halfway between sleeping and not sleeping, and I hear a greag. They're kind of like a breathing. I heard of Ferdinand, and so I got up all my elbows and I'm like, man, no way, something just called my name. So I'm like, oh, man, and I'm telling I'm talking to myself. I'm like, no, man, you're hearing things. And then nobody called your name. I lay back.
Speaker 2: Now I go back to sleep.
Speaker 3: Man. So I saw my elballs and and then I then my other voices like oh, I don't know, signd of, like somebody says something to me. I like to go at all angles. I like to write nothing off or you know, just miss anything. Yeah, to till until the writing's on the wall. So so it was a good, good five minutes went by in this time, no mistake. Really, it's really loud, really loud. So I'm like, OMG, and I don't know if you ever heard this I have if anything ever caused your name from the woods at night, don't answer it. I mean I heard that before. So that was in my line like I'm not answering. I am not answering back. So all of a sudden, I had two gentlemen from a hall right next to me, and one of his names Bob, and Bob yells out a great you okay, Sometimes thinking I'm like, yeah, I'm okay, man, Why what's going on? Why does I heard you yell? Get out?
Speaker 2: Man? What's going on over there.
Speaker 3: So we got out of her tense and I'm like, all right, what you hear? What sounded is real grass for me, maam. But it's like get out and I got what about this? It it sound more like this Greg. He goes, yeah, that was it. He goes, well, what was that, dude? I go, what do you think it was? Man? I said, I can't absolutely tell you it was a bigfoot man, but I think the bigfoot man was right there behind my tent calling my name out, And you know, a couple more people were waking up, like, dude, it's unbelievable. I mean, no one knows your name. So uh, that's about. That's about it for that. So I found this forest right in my same county that's full of bigfoots. So I started, uh, you know, I was really excited. I started going out there a lot. I still go out there a lot to this day, two or three days a week sometimes. And there's this one creek there. I always walk the same creek all the way back to the lake and back. It's probably two and a half three mile high. Nothing big, but I'm getting old and it's all I need. And there's a lot of activity on this creek. Yeah, I call it the Enchanting Creek. So much goes on. One day, I'm casting a baby print and it looked like a little bigger than the baby, like a yeah, if people call them juveniles, adolescens and whatever you want to call it, it's like a little boy's print next to the baby print. So I'm casting both of them in the significance behind us. Because this was in March, cold of the winter, and back in July, right on that same creek, I had an encounter where I got zapped. And for people who don't know what that means, well I tell you the whole what happened. I walked up to this. It wasn't a cave, but it was a It was a war shadow like on his bank by the creek, and there was a lot of room in there, and yeah, and a big fuck could get in there and cool off whatever. So I was taken a picture of it to show my buddy at work. You know, a good place you over walking to hide or cool off.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, this was in July, off summer day. I was out there sweating like a dog that day. I remember it good. So soon as I snapped a picture with my phone. I started sweating real bad. I got real dizzy, all right. I went down to my knees. Man, I thought I was gonna throw up. I was as orientating, man, I didn't know exactly which way to go, and I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Man. So I so I got away from that area and everything went away. So so I'm like, man, what what was all that about? And it's kind of scary. That's never happened to me before. So when I got back at the house, man, I looked at that picture, and there's a mother in there. It must have just had birth to a newborn. As the baby looked blue and it had red eyes and just like some human babies, man, and they're born blue. So I think I got I think I'll walk up on a mother just giving birth and she's apt to she's just after the heck out of me and let me know, Hey, we love you, dude, but you're not getting this close. So I learned, Yeah, I learned the valuable lot in that day. And back to them footprints, so I'm casting them. And then again, this was in March, a number of months later, so I'm trying to think if that baby print was at the baby I've seen in the cave, yeah, five six months earlier. Are they up and walking this soon? I'm trying to figure out either do they walk a lot faster than a baby, or you know, sometimes it takes a baby, a hunion baby, twelve months or longer to start walking. So so I was just trying, you know, just thinking of all kinds of stuff, and out of the corner of my left eye, I see a brown figure man up on the ridge line up over the creek. I remember, right up the bank from me, you know, And the first thing that going to my thought was what is a ups man doing out here? Because it was all brown, That's the first thought I had. I'm like, no, I don't sound right. So it's glanced over and it's the Holy cow. It was a female walking down that ridge line. I mean, not one or two steps I've seen a good eight or nine steps were this gal. It looked like she was gliding down that ridge. Her head was barely moving. It wasn't bombing like he was walking like a human. This is the first time I ever seen one walking. And the reason I know it was a female I've seen her breast. It wasn't like Paddy. It wasn't a real big female. I tell a lot of people that this is like I call it the shock body. Yeah, big but tall but not Yeah, a thousand pound body. I mean, you know, maybe three hundred pounds at the most and seven eight feet tall.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's hard to tell if they're on that ridge, but I.
Speaker 3: Watched her talk about yeah, eight or nine steps then she went down over the ridge, and I'm like, oh wow. I mean as I can win in the lottery that day, and I mean, I'll never forget, you know, I'll never forget all the stuff that I see. Yeah, And I don't talk about stories much, but but what I do, man, it brings back memories, you know, like it just happened that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like getting zapped. And I've been zapped twice more after that, and it's no fun.
Speaker 1: It sounds like one of the worst things that you can go through. Regarding Bigfoot. Do you have any thoughts about how a person can make sure they have the right intentions when they're going trying to go out and look for a bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, first and foremost, man, you gotta have a good heart, no if or buds about it. And you can't go to Walmart, you can't go on to a dollar store to buy a good heart. Either got one or you don't. You're either a good person or you're not a good person. I mean, I'm not here to judge people. That's Jesus in God's job. I'm just here to give you my perspective, in my in my philosophy of what these beings are out there.
Speaker 2: And I do know being a good person has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've known people that have been out there thirty forty years have never seen nothing, zilch. And then there's people like me. They walk into my life. Why did they choose me? Do they like me? Do they know something about me that I don't? And then I started figuring all out, Well, you're a good dude. I've never hurt nobody, unless I add to I help people all the time. I'm a religious man, and that's the most important factor of the force people of being a godly man that they're all about God. I mean, if I got one on tape saying yahwegh that's what the Jewish and the Cherokee engine is called God. Yeah weyh yay wall it's pronounced different ways, and I got one on tape saying this. So it's it's all about man, It's all about winning yourself, you know, with the universe, with God, with your heart, you loving yourself, loving the environment, not going out pollutiny environment, doing your part as a human to make the world a better place. You know, don't complain and mown and grown about everything. Hey, to try to change it, man, fix it. You know, we need more good people in this world. And the most people don't like a lot of people. There's probably ninety five percent of the population that whenever's one because person and foremost they don't believe in them. I've seen all these podcasts and all the remarks and everything, and people are you know, you wouldn't leave all that, hey, people pitt out on Bigfoot ain't real, you know, and people like me here we're just all bunch of nuts.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, man, if you're going to get into this, man, you gotta have a thick skin, and you don't worry about what the PIOM say. Yeah, yeah, I mean they can say whatever they want up there on the penut gallery. I mean, I know for a fact what I know.
Speaker 2: I've seen it, I lived it, and nobody's gonna tell me any different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they can believe me or they can't believe me. I could care less because I'm not here. I'm not on here for that. I'm out here that that that let the true hearted people, the good people know. The way to the forced people are through your hearts.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And once you once.
Speaker 3: You've build that first an interaction with them, they're they're gonna know what kind of person you are. Yeah. I think they can go after people with good hearts and they go from there. I mean, there's a lot of people like me. I'm not the only one. Uh. But again, I don't get into other people's business, man, I don't. Yeah, I speak highly of everybody. Yeah, I'm not on here now with this guy, y'all. I don't like him. I don't like her. Hey, to each their own, man, Wherever you want to go about this, Yeah, there's no book written. Yeah, you got to follow these rules. So so it's how you want to how you want to take it. And this is the way I've taken it and it's working great for me.
Speaker 1: Is there a way that so the tapes that you've mentioned where you've recorded things. Are those available publicly anywhere or are those just like personal.
Speaker 3: I got them now, I haven't personally put them out on Yeah, public media. I played it at I spoke at Bigfoot conferences.
Speaker 2: I play them there. But yeah, people love it and love me.
Speaker 3: Add on my tape that I sent to you a sound expert in Quantico, Virginia. That gives you an ideal that came back back. Uh, non human And that's even with the ahwah so is. Yeah, it was an English language, but it wasn't a human speaking it, so to say. In the First War he was talking, is all. And I call it squatch Dog. That was totally non human. Yeah, and this came back from from the man in Juanaico, the the speech specialist that, yeah, does this for a living every day.
Speaker 2: So that was good to know.
Speaker 3: Man, it wasn't somebody out in the woods hoaxing or nothing. But I know it wouldn't be anyway. But you got to be sure.
Speaker 1: It sounds like people definitely keep an eye out for when squatch Man does presentations. I'm guessing you probably do.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, actually I did like five. It's just this past year and U uh yeah, the Indiana Bigfoot Conference, it's always a great time. I've been there two years in a row now. I spoke in one dawn in Kentucky down by Mammon's Cave about a month ago. That was a really good one.
Speaker 2: I went all the way down to London, Kentucky, down by Tennessee. Uh.
Speaker 3: All these all these communities that they're all popping up everywhere. It's the Bigfoot phenomenon. Everybody wants to know all about Bigfoot. And and that's where I feel most comfortable at. Yeah, letting these people know my perspective on it. And and they really seem to like what I tell them. I mean, I have huge crowds at my presentations. Uh, good reaction from the people. Yeah, they like what I say.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And there's not a lot of people like me. But I just went to cryptocon down in Luxington, Kentucky yesterday. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm good friends with a lot of them guys down there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Russell Acord from the Expedition Bigfoot, Yeah, he was there.
Speaker 2: He's a great friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even autographed and gave me two of his books he just wrote man for a birthday present.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, yeah, great man.
Speaker 3: Russell Man.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I can't speak enough good things about the guy Charlie Raymond Man. He gave me a book he just wrote. Yeah, Bigfoot Encounters in the Daniel Boone Forest.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlie's one of the first guys I met when I got into this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He just liked the rest of us. Man.
Speaker 3: He loves Bigfoot, And you gotta love people like that, man. I mean, they stick to their guns. They don't shy away when people try to bash them. And I mean when we know what we know, man, when we know they're out there, and a lot of people just can't swallow that. No, what big Food's not real?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: How come they never caught one? How come they never killed one? I come one's not in a zoo, the circus, on the laboratory, you know, the table where he's about to get all cut up. You know, how come that don't happen. I could ask that all the time and I got one answer. They're too smart for that. You'll never see them do that. I mean, these things can do a lot more than people can wrap their finger around. So I don't even want to get into all that. But uh, yeah, we ain't talking about some dumb animal. That's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a whole I mean, that's you could talk for hours on that. Uh uh, squash man, I've got one more, one more question for you, and so thankful for the time you're able to spend with us today. Let's let's pretend you were putting a completely new part of the US where you'd never been before, and you say, Okay, I got to figure out where are the places I'm going to go to try to have an interaction with Bigfoot? What kind of what kind of things would you look for or do in order to find these areas? That would probably be the best.
Speaker 3: Well, from what I'm about to tell you right now, we'll probably blow your mind. But where where I go, the forest people are there. I don't know if they're there already or they follow me there, but everywhere I go. Yeah, yeah, that's why I want to That's why I want to end this interview a boy telling you what I can do now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I raised my hands up. I asked him to do stuff for me.
Speaker 3: I communicate with him, and a lot of times they do stuff for me. I would tell you a couple of quick stories we got a little time love. Yeah, I give you an example of what I can do with them. Okay, I was gonna move to Washington, and I had my dear friends pac Man parent Ormal with me, Ernie, Denise Pack and our darter, and we were having a show for a well known personality that hey he's on coast to coast. Yeah, she does interviews on her every now and then, very well known personality. And she wanted to have a show where bickfoot of mes parent Ormal, see you know what techniques work and my blah blah. So anyway, I was showing Ernie in the knees. Yeah, well what I do? Man?
Speaker 2: How I communicate with him?
Speaker 3: So I told him I was moving to Washington, and I really, you know, I'm bummed out, man, I'm sad. I said, I may not ever be back here again. I go, can you do something really big so I will never forget something huge? It'll make this forest come alive, I mean make it bang. And within seconds seven eight trees got pushed over I mean cracking, banging, I mean two foot three foot in again of red oak trees getting snapped in half like little twigs all around us. And there was a tree hanging over the one way road we were on, and Ernie's wiped the nice found it, so he said, hey, I found one of the trees. And they pushed us up out of the root ball like a bulldozer did it. There was no way in the heck a man could have did this, and we were all right there anyway.
Speaker 2: There wasn't no people there. It was just us there in a dark forest.
Speaker 3: And a This is Memorial Day weekend five years ago. On Monday night, Memorial Day night, there was a spring shower going by, but it was already passed. There wasn't no wind or nothing. It was already quit. Raining says. Anyway, we're looking at this tree that got pushed over by the roots, so we go back up fifty feet away. I counted it out many times. That's all.
Speaker 2: This happened within feet of us.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, that tree is looking across the road I just told you about, was hung up in another one right on the other side of the road, in a branch thirty feet a high, and it wasn't flat on the road. So all of a sudden you see that tree going I mean violently shaking. I mean violently shaking like a like a hurricane. And Ernie's like, look, man, look look at that blab upper and about thirty feet up there is a big black blob, like Ernie just said, shaking the heck out of this tree. And then that one cracks. I mean, I don't know if you ever heard one hundred foot two foot trees cracking, but it's very very loud, man with a scaring fruit out probably anybody. And we're just standing in there, man, just loving it. So they get done with all this, and I told Ernie, I said, look, dude, I can't believe this, and he goes, Greg, you asked for it, man, you asked for this. So what I like?
Speaker 2: Then we thanked them.
Speaker 3: We clapped, we cheered, and we gave her praise for such a show of power. So we walk up in front of the van. There we all went into Ernie's van. So every now and then the lightning from the passing a summer storm would light up the area just a bit. So it lit up and I'm looking between these two trees right there in front of us, and there's five bigfoot standing there. I'm talking big boys, shoulder to shoulder to shoulder all the way across a thirty thirty five foot area. Five of them took out whole space out standing shoulder to shoulder and it was only a flash and it was gone.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, O M G.
Speaker 3: And before I could even say anything, the niece goes, you won't believe what I just seen.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, well, here, man, what did you hear?
Speaker 3: Denise?
Speaker 2: She just said what I just told you?
Speaker 3: So like all man's I slapped her high five, told her I seen him, Ernie seeing them. So not only did we get that, we got to see the people that did it so so I mean, if that gives you any idea that they do stuff when I asked them. Another good example, Ernie had a guy come all the way from New York. I'll give you. His first name was Steven. He wanted a big foot of encounter. He's never had one in his life. It was just me, Ernie, Denise, him and one of his buddies from up there. We were the only ones there. Uh. I asked the Force people of his Father's Day just this year, back in June, just this year, I asked the Force people. I said, hey, man, is Father's Day today? And there's one I call Big Red. He's my buddy. He follows me everywhere. He's got beautiful red eyes, a glow, and that's what I call him, Big Red. So I asked him if he could do something special for all the fathers. I said, look, I know you're dad big Red. I said, do something, big bars push over a tree if you want, bro So I wasn't. Thirty seconds later again right on keey you hear it was. And this man is Rot memoirs how it changed his life that night. And that's just a few examples of what I do. But I can talk to him man and they and they do stuff that I asked him. I asked him to light their eyes up. I glow. I could go out to the woods any night of the week and they will be out there, just like he said, any woods Tennessee. In the end, and they follow me everywhere in the UC. I glow. They don't always push trees over. That's a big order. I'm not gonna ask them to push trees over all the time. Occasionally I will, and they do it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Ask them for a tree nock. They'll give me a tree nck. But when it's all said and done, like these see women from Tennessee told me just a couple of weeks ago, just remember squatch man, nobody can do what you can do. And I have hundreds of witnesses that have seen this. You know, it's just ain't me speaking this is I got so many witnesses that they've seen me do this. So, I mean, there's not too many people like me who can talk to the forest people and get them to do stuff. And that's gonna be uh, you know, when I'm dead and gone, people will probably remember me for that the most. You know that my relationship with them, my encounters, but mainly the respect and the love we have for each other.
Speaker 2: And it goes far. Man, that goes far. So.
Speaker 3: So, I mean I feel like I'm a very lucky man and a very blessed man with what I got going on with the forced people.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing that with us when you signed up. There's a so if people want to try to reach out, they can find Yes, I'm.
Speaker 3: Very ghost.
Speaker 2: Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to follow me, hit the friends button of friends request I still got over Oh there, I got like thirty five hundred friends. I'm in you're allowed for five thousand. See, I got plenty of room, and yeah, I love I just love telling my stories. I got great evidence pictures I post from time to time, and I got you know on Facebook, you on the YouTube channel squatch Man TV Journey to the Truth. I got quite a few episodes on Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ever since COVID hit back in twenty twenty, we haven't been back back running since my son moved away. But he's coming back, so you know, just better with me. I'll be getting new stuff out. But what I got on there is pretty good. And I got a five part doctrmentry about the Louisville goat Man, and people would love seeing that. I proved that the Louisville goat Man is more than a myth, more than a legend, He's real. I had a good time coming on your show today. Seemed like a very nice young man.
Speaker 2: And I'll help, uh.
Speaker 3: You help people enjoy my show and I help I tell people some stuff that I needed to know and maybe educated some people about about divorced people.
Speaker 1: A hundred percent, thank you so much for coming on squatch Man. Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National Park ranger or forestryt worker who's been told to stay quiet, if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA, or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone, and you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot societypodcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks once again for following along with the big Foot Society until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.