Speaker 1: It's the stuff they are pushing. People aren't talking about a violent.
Speaker 2: Rhetoric against hush, But if we dare to fight back, we are the violent one.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk station five o five at fifty five k r C the talk station.
Speaker 3: Every Wednesday, some sad hope they will vacation.
Speaker 1: And that's the way the news goes, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Brian Thomas, happy to be here on a Wednesday and wishing you a very happy one and hoping you can stick around all morning here on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Love to hear from you got something to say?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I love talking with folks five one, three, seven nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk or hit pound five fifty. If you have an AT and T phone, get right in. Joe Chrekker put you on the board. Well most people anyway, there there are some limitations to who just Drekka will put up on the available to take the call list. Annie Ow coming up at the fifty five kt ORSE Morning Show. Great day to be listening. I hope you think so anyway, I certainly do. Because it being Wednesday. We get Jackatherdon big story with Jack and added and coming up at seven oh five. Don't know what he's want to talk about Santa's politics. It's real, they're interesting. So we'll hear from Jack on that insightful, brilliant man he is. And I always enjoy having Jack on the program. A dear, dear, dear friend and good man. Bring him Accowen Hudson in stud he returns. He's been on many times over the years. Today, Trump's energy policies. Gregham certainly knows about energy policies. Congressman, my favorite hour of radio. And today at eighth five, Congressman Thomas Massey, followed by Judge Aninapoulatana. Today, Congress mass He's going to be speaking about Syria, his opposition to Trump's choice for the DEA head and uh Elon and Vvk Rama swim in the Doge program, which I embrace. I think it's an awesome idea. Just because Elon and Vvik say it, just because Elon and Vivek identify it, just because Elon and Vivek say it's a waste of money doesn't mean Congress has to act. But being outside government and not intelected capacity and not drawing a salary from government. They're just like I don't know, like op ed opinion commentators, but elevated to a level of national focus given their prominence and their unbelievably amazing business prowess as demonstrated by their well, absolute wonderful success in the world of independent private business on their own and doing whatever they can to make money. They're very successful, so they know how that's accomplished. So I'm not sure what Congress mass He has to say about it. I'm looking forward to talking with him, So stick around for Radio five on half and then judgment Politano, will Trump stop domestic spying? We can only help, but I doubt it's going to happen. And it wasn't quite sure where I wanted to start this morning, And for some reason, I have this wonderful op ed from Corey Brooks noted pastor. I have United Health executives shooting, heightens debate over three D printed ghost guns, and then this whole thing going on in New Jersey as well as elsewhere about drones flying around. How do those three lay on top of my stack to dive on into this morning? Well, I'll see if I can make any sense out of it, and I'm not quite sure I can. First off, just you have to we live in an insane period of time. Technology has advanced so rapidly that I think mankind is just as incapable of keeping up with it, or coping with it, or dealing with it. And it's the coping part that I was thinking of. All Right, there are drones out there. You can't stop the fact that there are drones. You could buy one yourself, Go ahead, hop on Amazon and buy one. Of course, government has much greater resources and money and can make them work together and coordinate them. And of course they have the money and technology to mount firearms on them and bombs on them and use them in warfare. You and I can't do that yet, I underscore the word. Yet. I imagine there's going to be a time, not that far down the road, and probably within my lifetime, where I could go online, buy a drone and mount some sort of weapon on it by myself without a license or in spite of a law or license requirement, and do some harm with that.
Speaker 1: Can you cope with that?
Speaker 3: Because I know right now that I am capable of although I don't own one, and I have no desire to own a three D printer. I know they're very, very affordable these days. Used to be that they were way out of the realm of anyone going out and buying one. Oh my god, a three D printer? Are you kidding me? Those things cost tens of thousands of dollars. Hey, get out of the store and buy one for a few hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's kind of printer that can print a gun out, but they're out there. People do them all the time. We have a world where the Internet has connected everyone. Oh there's that pesky internet again, another amazing technological advance that has just sort of blown people's mind. You can talk to someone in China right now, real time, you know, I mean ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, how far back you want to go? That would have been a little difficult. You also would have had to pay Mobel or some telephone company for the additional expense of a long distance call.
Speaker 1: Now it's free.
Speaker 3: People have been posting radical documents and you know the rules for radicals how to make bombs hell. I seem to recall at one point reading that if you go online and search enough, you can find blueprints and plants on how to make a nuclear weapon now as anybody doing that, well, I know the Iranians have been busy working on nuclear bombs for quite some time. Maybe step back a little bit and a lot of what's going on in Syria as well as elsewhere in the Middle East. But you know, the world is a smaller place and the information is abundant. It's everywhere, and for those with the resources or underscore the word motivation to do harm to another human being. You know, you can print a gun and shoot a CEO in the back? Is that going to be transformative for the world? As I see all these journalists, you know, praising them, college professors praising this murderer of a CEO. United Healthcare exists for a reason, and you know, you may hate them for what they do. They do deny claims, but they manage claims and they try try to allocate what are genuinely scarce resources the dollars to pay claims when claims are properly payable, and deny claims when they're not. Have you ever notice there are a lot of physicians out in the world that will well, maybe order too many medical tests, maybe keep you in the hospital for too long. A lot of nefarious actors out there, top to bottom. It's not just the CEOs of United Healthcare, which we're trying to maintain the company. Oh my god, but he makes millions of dollars. Yeah, I know, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I suppose if you are going to be the person that's drawing the ire of every single human being who's ever had a medical claim denied, then maybe you need to be paid that much to even take the position. I don't know, nobody's ever offered me a job that pays that kind of money. I don't know what I'd be willing to do for that kind of job. In fact, I probably wouldn't take it. But this advance of technology is something that seems to me we're either not capable of dealing with, or alternatively, it's just being used for nefarious purposes in lieu of technology that didn't exist previously. For example, as I read the story about ghost guns and the genies out of the bottle on that, it's kind of one of the reasons I even brought this up. You can't unring that bell. Blueprints are out there, and do you think taking away three D printers would solve the problem. For all the good that they do and all the amazing things that those are capable of on a nonviolent, non nefarious level, No, I think society's better off because we have three D printing technology. Hell, they basically three D print buildings. Now it's pretty cool if I've ever seen that, by the way, it's rather amazing. But that it can be used for nefarious purposes, people freak out, like, oh my god, I got to do something about this. The drones flying around over New Jersey? Where'd those come from? No idea? Are they nefariously being used? Are they being used as spy or is it just some chucklehead out there who's got a brand new drone and he's flying around car Ajuago golf course or flying around New Jersey just to kind of freak people out for the sake of getting in the press. I don't know. But they're out there and you can't unring the bells. So we're gonna have to learn to evolve as a society and deal with this technology. But fundamentally, it's the motivation that's the problem, isn't it. Where do evil people come from? Why are they willing to do this kind of thing. Is it the technology itself that motivates people to evil or do they harbor evil intent? And then just look around and say, you know what about twenty five years ago, I couldn't three D print myself a gun, but I could go down to the local sporting goods store and buy a baseball bat, or go down to the local hardware store and buy a hatchet and walk up behind some guy walking down the street in New York City that I think I need to kill for some stupid reason and just hit him in the back of the head with it and kill him. And as close as this idiot was, he could have done that. I mean, you've seen the video. He's like five feet behind the CEO and he just shoots him in the back. If he'd took four steps forward and had a hatchet in his hand, he could have put it in the back of the guy's head and would have had the exact same result. Why did he do it? Just killing the CEO of United Healthcare? Change the healthcare system?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Are there still limited dollars available for the payment of healthcare claims?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: What did we do before there was even medical insurance? Did we deal with our problems. Yeah, we died at a younger age probably, but we rolled with it. That was the society we lived in. That was where technology was right. I just this, I don't know. I'm just as I stare at my stack this morning and looking around, it just seems to me so much insanity and people pulling their hair out over really the realities of the modern world that we live in, and that the evil people which have existed since Cain slew able right, you can go back to the beginning of time. If you're a biblical person, you leave that actually happened, That was a real event. There's always people with chips on the shoulder to think it's the right thing to do to murder someone. You're not of my tribe.
Speaker 1: Kill you, you're not for my neighborhood. Kill you.
Speaker 3: You're not the same color skin as I am. Kill you. The mechanisms have changed of technology has allowed people to, yes, perhaps more easily, but for the same underlying stupid motives, slay their fellow man or commit the farious acts against mankind just because they harbor some I would argue, in the vast majority of cases, ridiculous position. I don't know, Like I said, I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to begin this morning. But Corey Brooks says, this wonderful op ed piece about Jordan Neely's father playing a role in his death, and boy did he hit the nail on the head on that one. Five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred two three talk. It is five to eighteen right now, fifty five kc DE talks they should be right back.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC. First Financial Bank.
Speaker 1: Channel nine says we have well overcasts, colder this morning. A little bit of light.
Speaker 3: Snow should be over by about eight this morning. Today's high thirty four spotty snow. After three pm Overy night, a little of eighteen snow will fade. It'll be colder though obviously Tomorrow mostly Sunday Day.
Speaker 1: I have twenty nine Thursday night.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a little twenty two with a few clowns on Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm mostly Friday Day going up to forty.
Speaker 3: Three right now about it thirty two degrees if you buy per CEV talk station five twenty two. And a happy Wednesday too.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I have a personal tradition I always watch a Christmas story every year. The older one than I think it's nineteen thirty eight version. I always get moved by that. So you got three spirits coming in the middle of the night. Yeah, you have to have a sort of belief in the afterlife for that to actually work, because if you don't believe there is an afterlife, you're not worried about being chained to a bunch of chains because you were an idiot during life. Right makes a good point, though, But opportunity for redemption revealed to Ebenezer Scrooge because he was visited by three spirits in the night, changed and transformed his life. Sometimes there's no one around to do that, right. So with that, I turned to Corey Brooks, who's a pastor known as the Rooftop Pastor, founder and a senior pastor of New Beginnings Church of Chicago, CEO of this thing called Project Hood helping others obtain destiny and that and he has a mission is a Chicago pastor. So he writes, Jordan Neely's father played a role in his death. Don't ignore America's fatherhood crisis. And this is where I substitute the three spirits for the fathers that are absent in the lives of young people. The ones that are there to provide guidance. And if you watch Christmas Story, remember Ebany's the Scoos was left at school. All of the schoolmates went home for Christmas, and for whatever reason, his dad was a total fill in the blank with your favorite FCC no compliant word. He wasn't invited, he was left alone. Maybe that had an impact on his life and why he turned into into such a jerk in life later.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fathers are very important, and he writes, it's fair to say that the New York City resident Jordan Neely was born unlucky. Jordan Neely obviously the guy who was ended up in a choke hold. Neeli was living on the streets when he died, was Fox News report. He had with a lengthy criminal history and shouted death threats in a subway car before he was subdued and choked out. He was just fourteen years old. Neely's mother was murdered by her abusive boyfriend. The murderer left her body in the suitcase on the side of a New York City Henry Hudson parkway. Young Neely had to testify in court on his mother mother's behalf imagine how that traumatizes the young mind. Then he was immediately placed in a foster care As an orphan, one is lucky to find love or human compassion within the foster care system, and it is likely that Neelie did not. Despite possessing enough talent to impersonate Michael Jackson on subway platforms throughout New York City, nearly struggled with homelessness, drug abuse, and mental health issues including depression and schizophrenia, who is also arrested forty two times for petty larsony, jumping, subway termstyles, and three assaults on women. When he finally met his fate in the New York City subway, car and marine veteran Daniel Penny was charged with his death. New York City leaders from Representative Alexandria Casio Cortes and Lieutenant Governor Antonio Delgado shut up. At a funeral, activists and MSNBC host Al Sharpton delivered eulogy where he predictably blamed systemic racism for Neelie's death. At the time, I said this would be again, Reverend Corey Brooks.
Speaker 1: Where were all of you when he was alive?
Speaker 3: Then I recently learned that Jordan's father, Andrea Zachary, filed a lawsuit against Daniel Penny that demands judgment awarding damages in a son which exceeds the jurisdictional limits of all lower courts which would otherwise have jurisdiction. Now I was incensed. Where the heck was Zachary all these years? Why did he do for his What did he do for his son who had to witness an abusive relationship? Where was he when his son was shipped off of the foster care system? Where was he all those years when his son was in the system? Did he visit even once? Where was he when his son got out? Where the heck was he when his son was dealing with his demons all by himself and drifting in and out of homelessness? And now he shows up when his son is cold and buried. To be clear, he didn't show up for Jordan. He showed up for himself. Andrea Zachary was ever a father in any meaningful way and does not deserve that precious title. This angers me in ways that most people wouldn't understand. I minister and work on the South Side of Chicago, and I understand more than most. How detrimental the absentee father has been to our community. I work with them every day. I counsel them on how God has blessed them with children, and how it is their sacred responsibility to be there and raise the child. I provide these young men with pathways to opportunities. I've seen them leave paths of destruction to become forklift operators and construction workers. Some have even returned to college while working a full time job. And you see, that's where I pause and made the connection with the Christmas story. This man is basically the three spirits who visited Ebenezer Scrooge in the night, providing counsel and guidance and direction for men who have obviously lost their way.
Speaker 1: He continues, These men are good men.
Speaker 3: They were lost, but the possibility of redemption was within them, and they simply needed a nudge in the right direction. They are nothing like the lost soul that Andre and Andrea Zachary still is. While I would never turn my back fully on any man, that man has never shown one ounce of fatherhood. I know there are those who will try to use rays to excuse him because he's black, but that is immoral. Almost every absentee father I deal with his black If I allow that to be an excuse, then where would we be as a society. That is why I stand here and hold Andrea Zachary fully accountable for his actions. He played a role in his son's death. That is what he needs to acknowledge if he wants to make it right with a far higher power than money, God. If he chooses this unholy pursuit of money, then we must make an example out of him. Pastor Corey Brooks, thank you for the inspiration. Five nine fifty five car C detalk stations stick around, got local stories coming up.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: Had enough of this country? Ever dreamt about starting your own? I planted the flag. This is mine I own. Here's your nine first morning weather forecasts. Got some little bit of snow this morning.
Speaker 3: Good day break and then spotty snow showers are turning after three temple to high thirty four today overnight a little eighteen may worry about slick spots on the roads. Be careful overnight mostly Sunday Day tomorrow bitterly called words of Channel nine High twenty nine overnight twenty two for the law with a few clouds and am mostly FATA day on Friday. Hi a forty three thirty two degrees right now with the five cares for detak station five thirty two on a Wednesday and a happy one too eight two three dog found five fifty on ET and t phone.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Look, some guys were charged with aggravated arson for the fire that damaged a Big Mac Bridge. Joe Strecker expressing some skepticism as I look at the printed out local news he provides for me every morning. I don't believe this. Two women and two men and a woman facing charges in connection with the massive fire damaging the Daniel Carter Beard Bridge aka Big Mac Cornehammer County Court records. Terry Styles, Zachary Stump, and Caitlin Hall arrested yesterday in connection with the fire at the one thousand Hands playground in Sawyer Point Park. Officials said none of the people arrested are homeless. That's where his words are written. Despite the fire sparking new debate about homeless encampments around Cincinnati, it has been widely discussed behind the scenes by folks in the know that may aftamp Pervall may have removed the homeless from the Greater Cincinnati area and directed them to beneath the Big Mac Bridge in order to clean the place up. For blink. I don't know if that's true or not. I've just heard that so many times now I'm starting to believe it. You draw your own conclusions anyway. Court records show that Zachary Stumped twenty three Terry Styles thirty nine, now facing aggravated arson charges based on video and witness statements both in health to Hemlin County jail gourd to court doguments. Stump intentionally set a fire on a playground located underneath an interstate overpass. Styles also intentionally set a fire at eight oh one East Pete Roseway, quote creating a substantial risk of serious physical harm to all of the mosts above. And this I thought was odd, including the driver of a freightliner flatbed toe truck. Now how they singled that particular vehicle out for specific targeting, But they got to prove it in court anyway. A court record show Hall facing two counts of obstructing justice after she allegedly gave misleading information to investigators about Styles and Stump during the arson investigation. Hall also currently booked at the Hamilton County Justice Center. Hall quote was asked questions about styles telephone number and his whereabouts, and she gave the investigators false information. Another court document says she was asked questions about her friendship of greater than six years and denied knowing Stump's last name, when in fact she was where of that information Style Stump Hall expected to be in court this morning for those folks that don't have anything to do. Oh congratulations. Another editorial comment from Joe Strekker, Hamilton County loses again and real quick here at Kentucky Governor Andy Bisheer announced the major investment in their states food and beverage industry. Chick fil A Supply is planning on building a one hundred million dollars distribution center in Ellesmere, Kentucky. It's expected to create one hundred and seventy eight jobs over the next five years. Congratulations to my friends in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. It's five thirty six got stack is stupid coming up. If you want to stick around for that, I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC run a business and not.
Speaker 3: Five forty ifty five kr cdtalk station. Very happy Wednesday to you five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk eight pound five fifty one eight and t phone if you care to call. I always enjoy talking to folks about whatever's on your mind, so feel free to engage in that conversation by a call in the morning show. Beyond that, let us go to the stack of stupid. Oh, by the way, uh, Joe. I suppose my listeners probably know this already. It's been widely reported. It was in the local stories. Joe Burrow's home got broke into while he was playing football. And to my listeners out there who think it's a bright idea to go ahead and post on social media that you were leaving town and going out of town for the next couple of weeks, probably not a good idea. I mean, everybody knows the Bengals football schedule and knows that the players will be out of town or at least occupied if they're playing at home at Peykhorse Stadium, meaning maybe no one's home. And in the past, you know, it was something that the criminals used to do. They would read obituaries and find out where funerals were going to be and break into people's homes while they knew you were at the funeral. That was the old school way to do it before the internet. Don't voluntarily tell everyone you're not going to be at home.
Speaker 1: It's a bad idea.
Speaker 3: If you're not going to be at home and you're telling people, make sure someone's at your home. Always have someone at our house whenever we go out of town watching the house. I'm you choose your own direction of life. It just seems to be common sense information. Just don't telegraph it to the world. We live in a very small world where literally anyone in the world can read your social media posts and know you're out of town. Dadnyhow over to the stack of stupid Florida was starting Florida. Twenty three year old allegedly shot his mom and killed his dad after an argument about a video game as well as getting a job.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight year old Susan Voyd called nine one one about twelve twenty minutes after eleven December seventh report that her son, twenty three year old Joseph Voyd, had shot her and her husband, Marvin. Deputy from the Pole County Sheriff's Office showed up with the boyd home. They found Marvin with apparent gunshot wounds, lying dad in the driveway. Susan found further inside the home with serious gunshot wound and told officers that she had been shot by her son, who fled the scene. Medical personnel arrive showed up after and pronounced Marvin dad, and then took Susan to the hospital, where a police reported she was in critical, however stable condition. About two am following day, Orlando Police Department spotted a vehicle to match the description of the car that Joseph Voight fled his home in. They conducted a felony traffic stop and arrested the twenty three year old. Deputy said that while questioning Joseph Vod in custody, he admitted to shooting his parents after an argument in which quote his father was upset with him about spending the majority of his time playing video games and writing his ass about making something of himself and getting a job close quote. He'd been previously arrested for firing a weapon in a residential area and battery, but the authorities did not disclose what charges he faces in connection with that incident.
Speaker 4: Dear, what the hecked?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Joe Strecker, that is the exact SoundBite. I was thinking of actually Dad trying to do him son of favor by verbally be slapping him for wasting his time.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: A bit of a tear this morning. I'm in a mood. I think you can probably tell if you've been listening since the show started. Got A grocery shopper in the United Kingdom reportedly knocked unconscious after discounted cauliflower fell on her head. What resident of Kingston up on Thames, sammy My, told local news she was recently browsing the discount rack at a waitress grocery store in Bath when the vegetable hit the back of her head. According to the woman, suddenly a really large and heavy item fell down on top of my head and he hit my head. I fell hard, is it?
Speaker 7: I fell?
Speaker 3: And when I woke up I was suffering from a concussion and had been knocked out. A court of the reporting here. Cauliflowers tend to weigh around two pounds. A woman said the cauliflower fell between four and six feet before finally landing upon her head. She later told the local news that she is still experiencing a variety of symptoms, from neck pain to anxiety in the incident has had a damaging impact on her health, setting herself up for probably a lawsuit, although it's much more difficult to suit people in the UK than it is here, said she's considering legal action against the chain.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: I was very unwell and I'm still suffering and unable to work. I don't know how the cauliflower fell, but they should not store heavy, roundish items like that on the top shelf quite in the company spokesperson for the shopping store. Our customer was seen and immediately by a trained first aid or at the time of the accident, and we are sorry to hear she is unwell. We take customer safety incredibly seriously and have thoroughly investigated this case, but we'll consider any new information she wishes to share with us.
Speaker 1: They interviewed.
Speaker 3: Doctor Mark Siegel from Fox News said those significant brain injury unlikely to result from the incident. Anything's possible. Quote A cauliflower is soft, he said, and even following four feet, it's unlikely that it would cause significant head trauma, though again, anything is possible. By fifty five KFC the dog station, I'm gonna mention foreign Exchange, we can get your car fixed for less money. That's what it's all about. A foreign exchange, A love reminding people of that Foreign Exchange. It's great going there. You know, in fact that Foreign Exchange wasn't less expensive than my dealer. Still go there because the people there are awesome, friendly folks taking great care of you. And Austin and his trained asse certified master technicians will fix your car. You will get a full warranty on parts and service. And even if you have a Tesla, that's right. They're trained now to service Tesla automobiles. So if you've got one, take it to Foreign Exchange to get it less than would cost you to take it to the Tesla dealership. Whether you have a traditional Asian or European manufactured imported car, Foreign Exchange is the place to go. It's Tylersville exit off of seventy five taking a right on going north or eight left going south into Tylersville exit.
Speaker 1: It's just two streets east.
Speaker 3: Right off of seventy five and you are at Foreign Exchange Kingland Drive. And of course the difference between a dealer and Foreign Exchange is they don't charge you as much to fix the car, and you will leave with a full warranty on both parts and service, and you'll have a great customer service experience. Tell them, Brian said, how many call for the appointment. It's five one, three, six, four, twenty six, twenty six, six, four four, twenty six, twenty six on nine. You'll find them at four and x four. In the letter acts.
Speaker 4: Dot Com fifty five KRC red fans the right about kar.
Speaker 3: City Talk station jing stacking stupid. We got a late addition here. Just Trekker is riled up, so riled up that he says these lawmakers should have their positions removed and be replaced by Democrats. We are here in the state of Ohio. Ohio lawmaker wants to make it a felony to plan a flag in the center of Ohio Stadium. This after the fight that broke out between Ohio State and Michigan players after the Wolverines tried to plan a flag on Ohio State University's field. Following the Buckeyes loss Big ten find Ohio State and Michigan one hundred thousand dollars each of the team's role in the fight, identified as I don't see you got to get an award this morning, Joe, I'm waiting to see a few roll a. State Representative Josh Williams, Republican out of Slovania Township, introduced the Ohio periods after each Ohio Sportsmanship Act yesterday, and according to Columbus because Dispatch, he could not be reached for comment, maybe because he was cowering recognizing how stupid this felon e bill would be. House Bill seven hundred would prohibit planning a flagpole and flag in the center of the Ohio Stadium football field on the day of a college football game. And to name this act the Ohio Sportsmanship Act.
Speaker 8: Period the biggest douche of the universe. In all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche dump. Good going, douche, Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 3: What of the Columbus dispatcher report of the bill doesn't have much hope. At least the corner of the House Speaker Stason Stevens Joseph said about the colossal waste of taxpayer money. I agree with you, drecker on that one. Over to the United Kingdom again for the stack of stupid. Authorities there recovered a stolen van filled with two thousand, five hundred pies, described it as an unusual food heightst that went wrong. Value of the pies estimated at twenty five thousand British pounds that be thirty two thousand American food items. Owned by Tommy Banks, a restaurant tour hero owns to Michelin Start Establishments, vehicle which was filled with steak and ale pies as well as turkey and butternut variety, supposed to head to a Christmas market in York. Theft for the pies caused a stir on social media earlier in the week, leading Banks to call on his followers to find the lost pies, phrasing thieves, keep your eyes on the pies, Banks wrote on x before the van was found. Help find the pies. Let's try and recover them and feed some people. You also asked the thieves to do the right thing and drop the pies off at a community center so the food wouldn't go to waste. Pies were left in the stolen van, he said, but were too damaged to be eaten or sold. He confirmed the van was insured, but was bothered by the loss of the pies, calling you so much waste, it's just rubbish. Sorry, it's not a happier ending to the story. In a related incident in October, a group of thieves that posed this wholesale distributors sold stole over nine hundred and fifty wheels of English cheddar. Heaven and a rather unusual morning here on the morning show, forgive me and just roll with it. We've got some great guys coming up, including Jack avid in and enjoy hearing from you, So feel free to call in at the six o'clock hour plenty to talk about I'll be right back after the top of the hours.
Speaker 6: Your voice, freshing voice, your country for reasonable American.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, the talk station. iHeartRadio is It's six so sick.
Speaker 3: It's a fifty five KR scene the Talk Station by Thomas swishing everyone a very happy Wednesday, and in binding you to stick around all morning. It's a good morning to be around the fifty five KRC Morning Show. In spite of how I'm feeling today, just a bit off today for whatever reason. That's sick, just disgusted with the realities that I'm sitting in front of big story with Jack Addan coming up at seven oh five, one hour from now. The subject matter and we'll learn together what Jack's talking about today The brilliance. Jack Addan revealed the topic Santa's politics. Follow by seven thirty. Wouldrigh McCown on the Hudson Institute about Trump's energy policies. Maybe it'll be saner than the Biden administration's policies. A great hour eight oh five. My favorite back to back interviews Congressman Thomas Massey. Here we talking about Syria, his opposition of Trump's choice for the DEA head, and his thoughts on Doge, the Elon Musk VvE Gramma swimming effort to pair back the size and scope of government. I have to imagine he's in favor of that. I can't think of a reason why Congressman Massi wouldn't welcome that kind of thing. We'll find out together. And of course, Judge Enna Polatano every Wednesday a thirty, will Trump stop domestic spying? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. That is the topic of his uh OP ed piece.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: We'll talk with Judge Ennita Politano again at a thirty fifty five. Carsey dot Com for the podcast when you can't listen Live, great show yesterday thanks to Joe's trek, We'll got the inside scoop with breitbarton News. Excuse me, still have a little bit of cough. Joe Pollock talking about Syria. Daniel Davis d Dive also talking about Syria. That is an interesting thing going on. There perhaps an unusual word to ascribe to it, but it is just an unfolding mess and we are going to be dealing with the aftermath of that. And I can only hope that it turns into perhaps a coalition government, a stable form of government where each of these warning factions might have a say in the direction of the country, although I wouldn't hold my breath thinking that's going to happen. Christopher Smith Aman with an excellent Smith event on the Daniel Penny acquittal, which he of course approved of the acquittal that is, and going back to the op ed piece by the Reverend that I'd read in the top of the hour, maybe if Dad was around, rather than just a little gloming on with a civil lawsuit after his son with whom he had practically, if not zero relationship, a bit of an opportunitist.
Speaker 9: That man.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting when you really look behind the vinear five three, seven, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three taco if I fifty on AT and T funds and maybe consider not going to college. And we see this kind of thing all the time. We all know what opinions are like. With opinions like sphincters, we all have one. And with the murder of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson, an opportunity for a lot radical left wing college professors to chime in and praise, praise the murderer, Luigi Mangioni for killing the United Healthcare CEO who was doing nothing but his job, a job that he was paid for it. Maybe paid too much, that's your decision. But I suppose if you're under threat of death constantly because you work for a health insurance company, maybe you need to be paid that much anyway. In addition to college professors, social media flooded with posts celebrating or mocking Thompson's killing as justified because some people are angry about their health insurance claims being denied. And I understand being angry about it. It's a complicated system. Ask yourself why at today a complicated and try to look back in time. We didn't have massive health insurance companies and the government intervention wasn't so widespread that the cost of doing business and healthcare went through the roof over the years. And there's also plane eff lawyers out there which helped, and there's some unscrupulous doctors out there which helped. We'd go on and on and on about the problems inherent in the system. Anyway, after Mangioni, the murderers alleged taking the custody you penned, Professor Julia Alexsavia close enough shared her thoughts and opinions on social media, which she probably shouldn't have done it. She posts under the name the Soviet, which I think gives you an indication of her political affiliation. Anyhow, have never been a producer, A prouder to be a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, she re quoted. She's an assistant professor of English and Cinema and Media Studies at the university. Identifies herself as a of out socialists and ardent anti fascist on her website. Anyway, after celebrating the murder of the CEO. Obviously, there was a lot of response to that, much of it negative, and of course she had to remove her social media posts after posting them, so she has an opinion like everybody. It's quite revealing though, and honestly, I'm glad we have the Internet so these idiots can go ahead and make stupid statements on them, so we know exactly where they stand, celebrating the murder of an innocent man merely for doing his job, which allows me to pivot over to the Wall Street Journal again, the editorial bird commenting on this the madness of Luigi Mangione, sort of continuing the theme for the last hour, and they write the rest of the twenty six year old Luigi Mangioni in the charge of murdering the Healthcare ceo ends the hunt for the mysterious man with a hoodie. But what it doesn't solve is the mystery of why an intelligent, well liked young man who had much to live for would allegedly shoot a stranger in the back on New York City Street. When possible explanation is the had some kind of mental break, as many young men do in their twenties. The fact of his life in recent years are coming fast and perhaps too furious to trust on the fly, But it appears that a back injury followed by surgery had left him in pain and frustrated. He'd become isolated from family and longtime friends, as many young men also do. He trafficked in theories of exploitation and blame that dominate the corners of the Internet. He saw wisdom, not madness, in the writing of Ted Kazinsky, the notorious unibomber. The manifesto that mister Mangioni allegedly wrote and the authorities say they found on his arrest railed against the US healthcare system. Perhaps he saw himself as an avenging hero who would take on the system. This is a common trait of young men, and they are mostly young and men who justify violence with the perverse logic of a cause. It doesn't take much for a disturbed individual to pick up the populis theme of blaming seemingly distant and faceless corporations for social ills and flipping a metal switch into murder. Internet sites and podcasts on the right and left often marinate these resentments. Yet the man mister Mangioni shot was neither faceless nor distant. He was Brian Thompson, a married father of two who was walking to a business meeting several feet away from the shooter. He was doing what his company, United Healthcare and its shareholders asked him to do. He was like the Unibomber's targets, innocent. I don't know if he recalled the unibomber. He would send these handmade bombs to random college professors. They would open them.
Speaker 1: Up and they would blow up.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how he picked his targets. I'm not that familiar with Ted Kazinsky and his insanity, but he was clearly insane. But the people he murdered had nothing, no connection with Kazinski, and they were literally murdered random. It's a dreadful sign of the times that mister Mangiuni is being celebrated in too many places as a worthy avenger instead of an allegedly deranged killer college professors. But that is how our culture has degraded, agged on for political purposes or audience ratings by many who know better. Ryan Thompson's sons will never see him again. Mister man Jenny face is a murder charge in New York that could send him to prison for the rest of his life. Anyone who sees that as anything other than a tragedy deserves the scorn that we hope they receive. Amen well, stated Wall Street Journal again continuing with him. You're on the fifty five KRECE morning show. Got a couple of callers online. I'm looking forward to talking to Jamie and New Hampshire Gary both on the line, and I would love hearing from you as well. If I've won three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on AT and T phones and a word for my friends A Chimney Care fireplace in stove and a warning from my friend Mike. Get your fireplace inspected. You know you may have already fired it up for the year. That does not mean it's safe. How long has it been since you had your fireplace inspected? Or your free standing stove, self feeding wood waste pellet stove. That's what it's all about. Chimneycare fireplaces. Though since nineteen eighty eight, a plus of the Better Business Bureau can inspect it make sure it's all safe. They'll do a video camera inspection of the flu make sure there's no water damage going on in there. And that's something you may not even know about, but it could be clogged. Squirrels build nests. You might need your cap in damper replace. You may need a chimney cap replaced. Sometimes there's a problem in there and you got to take care of your safety because it could be a deadly outcome. Get yourself a carbon monoxide detector, please dear God. That is a valuable investment and a very inexpensive life saving thing, those carbon monoxide detectors. But regardless of what type of firebox you got again, whether it's a free standing stove or regular good old fashioned fireplace, chimneycare fireplaces, though, are truly experts at what they do, and they literally do everything. So it starts with an inspection and an evaluation, and if any work needs to be done, they're going to let you know about it. The price flows be right and the service it could never be better. They're wonderful at what they do, and they clean dryer events out to like to emphasize that if you can't remember when your dry event's been cleaned out last, it needs to be cleaned out. You can call them just for that and to do so. The numbers five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, five one three two four eight ninety six hundred showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. If you're looking for a fireplace, cnser that's where I got mine. Gorgeous it is and it works so well. I was like to say, it's a first world reality going on with my fireplace and that thing till remote control. It's just awesome. I have a gas fireplace, of course, but get in touch with them again. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online learn more. It's chimneycarec dot com.
Speaker 10: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station forever has a natural It's six.
Speaker 3: Twenty one on a Wednesday, and a happy one too. You five one three seven poin nine to fifty five hundred eighty two to three talk now. If I picked you on ANTMT phones, don't forget. If you have KRC dot com, get your heartmedia app.
Speaker 1: I are over there.
Speaker 3: Stream the audio wherever you happen to be at anytime a day. You can listen to the podcast time you want. If you miss outs on something or have you heard something you wanted to hear again, or refer to a friend. It's easy to do with the iHeartMedia app or directly from fifty five KRC dot com over to the phones we go order in which they're received, meaning I think that's yeah, Jamie, welcome to the show, and thanks for holding over the break there.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you on.
Speaker 9: Thanks bring good morning. Just listening to that tragic story where the sun murdered his parents. Yeah, you know, I own a school and I see kids as young as five addicted to video and it's pretty tragic. And I think parents don't understand that the video games for young children is actually keeping their brain from doing what it needs to do. It's like numbing their brain pathways. Yes, and if parents don't get a hold of it at a young age, you are in a heap, a heap of trouble, and we're seeing it. We're seeing it play out.
Speaker 1: I've had this theory.
Speaker 3: Let me run this by and Jamie, because you know, when I was a little kid when video games first came out, remember Pong, like the original video game, it was just like you bounce, it was like a playing ping pong. You bounce this little chip back and forth, and that's all it did. But the idea that you could control something on your from a little box on the screen was fascinating. But it was an endorphin rush, and you had this you know, this, this like, oh my god, this is so cool. And of course it's just gotten amazingly more graphic and more realistic and all these different, you know, different types of games. And then you couple that with the online interaction with other people. You know, you're screaming and yelling at each other because I've witnessed this playing these exciting video games. It just takes away everything else. You get this endorphin rush and you it's almost like you need to be there and play it. You're drawn to it, of course, as your point me to the exclusion of everything else. You're not reading, you're not expanding your brain, and you're just ramping up to try to get to the next level. And that's all that, that's all that your life is boiled down to. It's scary and no wonder we've got so many kids with so many mental problems these days. It's all they are doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And the other piece that we're seeing is that which isn't going to make sense, but a disconnect from reality. So they're not in reality when they're in a video game. So when they are in reality, you're trying to connect and they're in relationships and they're trying to make decisions in reality. And it's it's really astounding to see, and it is it's it's frightening. And I don't think many parents really understand their wood into the games and the educational value supposedly, and you know, it's it's very easy to hand your kid. I mean, you go to a restaurant, You're going to see a whole family on their electronics. Oh my heart, it kills me.
Speaker 1: It really kills me.
Speaker 9: They're not engaged in conversation or not at the grocery store picking out things to get off through. I mean, all these opportunities, again, particularly for young kids, is how to create a monster? One oh one, for sure.
Speaker 3: You're right, You are dead right. I couldn't agree with you more. And a rule in our family, and from time to time I will admit that I break it because we'll have a conversation we're like, I can't remember the name of blah blah blah, blah blah. I'm like, well, let's just look it up. You pull your cell phone out. My wife, My god, my wife, don't pull that out. Keep that phone away. You can't have a cell phone out when we're having dinner, period, end of story. Rule will not be broken except in some court of you know, like justifiable circumstances, but only after we have a conversation about whether or not the phone should be pulled out. I mean, well, how do we exist before the damn cell phones were around? I don't know, but we made it this far. I'm fifty nine. I remember before we had them. We didn't pull them out during dinner because there wasn't one. We actual engaged in conversation. And some of the best things in my life in terms of my learning, my education, my expansion, and my knowledge and wisdom, logic and reason, happened over dinner table conversations with my dad and mom and sister. That's where you exchange thoughts and ideas. You learn about your day, You learn about what people are doing. You learn about maybe challenges and frustrations that your kids are having. You can't do that. The freaking phone is out, and you're right. You go to a restaurant these days, everybody's sitting around looking at the damn phones and not talking to each other. What's the point. Why did you make a lunch appointment with someone? Why did you decide as a family to go out to dinner If you're just gonna stare your phone, stay home, save the money, or make it a rule in your house that at least during dinner time you're not going to be on social media. Can you manage that for an hour?
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? Can I go without my over an hour? It's so sad. Obviously that subject matter gets me gimmed up. And I'm no saint. I'm not telling you that. You know I'm not on well, I don't do social media, so I can at least say that, with the exception of the occasional Facebook post. But I don't do TikTok, and I don't do X and I just don't want to do it. I have no desire to get involved with it. We get better things to do with my life. I'd rather watch an old movie from the nineteen forties than do any of that. And maybe that is my downfall that I do watch old movies. That's my form of winding down after work, but not at the dinner table. Lord Almighty, my wife had divorced me. If I had, if I regularly engage in that activity, and she'd be justified in doing it. Gary and Teresa, hang on a second. I went a little long winded. She got me going on that, and I truly appreciate that phone six twenty seven right now if you have Kcity talxation, and I appreciate Cling Electric because they've helped me out. Cullen Electric great electricians they are. Of course, they are licensed into the best of customer service. They'll take wonderful care of you, very respectful of you the homeowner and your home. Good with communications and wonderful electric residential electric work, that's what they do. It's for residence. Is all the wiring you need, knob and two upgrades you need to do that, get rid of the aluminum wiring, upgrade your whole home, or get a small project done like gosh darn it, I wish it had an outlet over there on that wall. They'll put one in for you. Installed all our canlights and I dearly love those. A tremendous upgrade, at least from my perspective. Maybe that's not your thing, but if it's wiring work, you need Cullen Electric A plus with the better business fear. Andrew Cullen and his well oiled machine of electricians will do great work for you. I assure you of that. And when they leave, they leave you with a ten year wiring warranty. Give them a call and tell them, Brian Saidhi. When you do, they're wonderful people. Five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two. Online you'll find them at Cullen c U L L E N Cullenelectriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC Generline.
Speaker 3: Says we're gonna have maybe a little snow this morning. UH should be over by eight am if we get it, and it may show up after three pm. Spotty snow possible high thirty four today, overnight low of eighteen UH slick spots on the road, just warning you about that possibility. Tomorrow high at twenty nine, sunny sky, a few clouds over nineteen to twenty two, and a mostly cloudy Friday with a high of forty three thirty one degrees. Right now.
Speaker 2: Traffic time from the UCL Trainphing Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why the uc Health Comprehensive Stroke Center is the clear choice for rapid live saving treatment.
Speaker 1: Learn more at uc health dot com. Break Lights.
Speaker 2: He's found two seventy five between Madison Pike and Turkey Foot. I'm gonna check for a problem between elsewhere, and there's a reck sat bound seventy five at Barlington Pike. But that's over on the shoulder. No delay. Chuck ingram on fifty five Karisee the talk station.
Speaker 3: Next thirty two fifty five Karosene the talk station. Execulate the phones. We go, Teresa, hang on because New Hampshire Gary is ahead of you. New Hampshire Gary walking into the program. Thanks for holding over the brake.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Brian. I'm going to hit you up rapid fire this morning. I do use X. I go to some open source media. It seems to be real good. I follow the macade as well as open source Andy. No, there are some really good sources on there, but that's the first goal preference. I really don't use it for socialize. Let's see back in two thy fifteen, the first gun video mounted on a drone was an eighteen year old kid from Connecticut. He was convicted felony back in twenty fifteen. You can watch the video that he posted on YouTube. Second, the rebels, they are saying that on open source that they have funding from Ukraine funded the rebels to harass Iran and Ukraine, and now the rebels are showing executions and they're freeing all the x Serbian soldiers that were Islam and they're setting those guys free, which they're not a good group of people. And third, there's also showing Assad had large warehouses full of crystal mep so apparently he was one of the largest man manufacturers of crystal math in the Middle East, so they claim, and they actually have videos of that, so that's for funding. And Third, those mostly moderate peaceful rebels who are going public execution of anybody that they caught are now telling women that they're not allowed to leave the house without.
Speaker 3: Having Yeah, sure, real law. I did see that it was being implemented there, so yes, lots of bad aftermath. And as far as the crystal meth is concerned, I mean, hey, the Mexican cartels realize there's some profit in that. If you're an unethical country if you're an immoral country, you go ahead and make myth. Apparently there is a massive demand out there for drugs in the world. Right, you need to fund your government, and the tax dollars aren't coming in. Why not manufacture drugs? The world craves them. So it's a problem with mankind generally speaking from what I can gather, let's take Teresa's I'm going to go along in this segment. Teresa, thanks for holding. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: By too happy.
Speaker 11: I'll be right to the point.
Speaker 12: I was really happy to see that you are on Facebook because I've been noticing some posts that are popping up about the CEO of United Healthcare and that company are under investigation for insider trading and fraud, yeah.
Speaker 11: Since last year. So and they're also implicating that Nancy Pelosi's name is being brought up as part of that. So there must be a lot more to this murder than just a kid who's mad about not getting his prescription drugs for.
Speaker 7: His back pain.
Speaker 3: Well, and hopefully we'll find out. See this is my thing. I hear all that, I have read all that, and you're channeling my dear friend my pattern observer friend Maureen, who I used to call a conspiracy theorist, decided it's pattern observer now, and she's been writing a lot of times over the years. You just got to give it time to find out the reality of it, and ultimately you find out, much like all of the things we were saying about COVID nineteen, like six foot social distancing is stupid. Masks don't work that kind of stuff. And you say it, you know, a few years ago, and your ostracized and your thrown off, and your posts are deleted, and then you find out that, no, you were right the whole time. Yeah, I've seen this stuff on the Insider training and God knows what's going on behind the scenes, but you know, I saw the story. Barack Obama came into the presidency I think with a value of one point seven million dollars and when he left he was worth thirty some odd million dollars, and it was a story. Oh, here we go. Let's see. Clinton entered the White House one point three million nineteen ninety three. By the time he left he had one hundred and twenty million dollars. Barack Obama started his presidency in two thousand and nine with a net worth of one point three million dollars. It grew to seventy million dollars after he left office. How can that be? Well, maybe there is something to insider training, you think, Maybe, just maybe Nancy Pelosi and United Health do have some sort of relationship from what I've been reading. Maybe we'll find out, although, as I say that, we didn't really find anything about how Clinton made his money or how Barack Obama made his money while occupying an office that paid I think right now four hundred and fifty thousand dollars annually, a sum which President Trump, soon to be again, has turned down. He is not going to take a salary six thirty eight. Feel free to call five one three seven fifty eight hundred eight two three call Talk Zimmer. Zimmer Heating and Air Condition will take great care of you for all your HVAH. He needs twenty four hours a day, seven day a week emergency service. This is three generations of family ownership and operation. Chris Zimmer will take wonderful care of you like he has been for all the folks that rely on him so for comfort and reliability. Zimmer ready to enhance your homes comfort book your appointment at go Zimmer dot com right now or call Chris Zimmer five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three. You can trust Zimmer to hvac to keep your home cozy and your energy bills low. That's something I don't often mention, but they had that warm carrier system. The twenty two hundred dollars rebate for the carrier HVAC system. So it's an opportunity to have a wonderful HVAC system taken care of and installed by the best in the business, Zimmer. So just got to go Zimmer dot com your first step to a more comfortable home again the number five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three fifty five the talk station eighteen million three here fifty five kr CD talk station. Feel free to call five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred EIGHTV three talk fifty on eighteen and T phone regular listeners. No, I'm excited about the doge hole concept with Elon Musk and Vivate Gramma swam me with no official government positions, no official salary, sitting in an unofficial room that taxpayer dollars are not paying for and figuring out ways to cut the size and scope of government. What an awesome, awesome concept. And thank god we have people like Elon Musk and Viva Gramma swam Me who've demonstrably shown the world that they are awesome business people using their intellect to make large corporations employing literally thousands and thousands of people and providing the world with apparently with products and services that the world demands, ergo, making them the heapsloads of money keeping their businesses lean and efficient. Boy, if you only had people like that that could bring those talents to the federal government. Oh, look, there they are doing that. Going back to my comments about the presidential salary, Trump was interviewed by somebody who was described by.
Speaker 1: Who did this?
Speaker 3: Oh it was the Gateway punted no one under Maureen your favorite website, Kristen Welker, leftist, whatever, it doesn't matter. She was just asking questions, are you planning to accept a salary as president?
Speaker 1: She asked?
Speaker 3: His response, President Trump, I am not going to accept a salary. No, I'm giving up a lot of money. Do you know what amazed me? Maybe this isn't right, But other than George Washington and they're not sure about that. Every president has accepted their salary accept me. She followed up with, did you you did accept the pension?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: And he said, I don't think so. You didn't accept your pension. I don't think I accepted anything.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: The president gets about four hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year and I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: Hmm. So I want to ask.
Speaker 3: You again about and he interrupted, by the way, I got no credit for that. That's okay. Her follow well, I'm asking you about it for a reason. I think it's notable that you're not going to accept a salary. He said, I didn't and I'm not going to and I don't believe I got any credit for that. But I just feel for me it's a nice thing to do. Yeah, And the point was it was his commitment to fiscal responsibility. Obviously, Donald Trump has enough money in his bank accounts, even after being the victim of law fair and every single leftist prosecutor and judge trying to liberate the money he has from him, including that ridiculous lawsuit about the valuation of real estate. What's your house worth? What is your house worth? Go ahead, tell me No, it's not. You're wrong. What do you mean I'm wrong? Well, I looked on Zillo. You're wrong. Your house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it on the day, Yes, shake hands and sign the sales contract. That is the one moment in time that you know what your real estate is worth. What do they do to Donald Trump? Well, he said his scope was worth blah blah blah, and that was an outright lie. He was dealing with sophistic financial institutions who have their own real estate appraisers. It was an arm's length transaction between sophisticated parties. And yet they went after him. They accused him of lying and committing crimes. Why well, because he's Donald Trump. That's why nobody else would have been subjected to that. And the banks that loaned him the money got paid back completely with interest. Unlike those people are getting their student loans fulfilled. They're not fulfilling their obligations. They're having it wiped away. They didn't pay the interest that they promised to pay. They're having it wiped away. Why cause well, somebody needed votes. Donald Trump goes to a bank and says, I want a loan. They say, well, what are you using as collateral? Here's mar a lago. What's it worth? I don't know, nine gajillion dollars. Well, let me take a look at it. We'll decide for ourself whether it's sufficient collateral for a loan. Yeah it is. Here's your money, and pay it back by X number of years. Donald Trump fulfilled his contractual obligations. Those banks testified in court they weren't out a dime, they were not harmed in any way, shape or form. And yet Donald Trump has found liable for what hundreds of millions of dollars. Tell me that's not, in and of itself, the prosecution under the circumstances, in and of itself a crime. But his commitment to fiscal responsibility is the reason he waived his salary. That was his point. Rather than keeping the compensation, he donated it to federal agencies, including the National Park Service and even the Department of Education. And again going back to former President Bill Clinton, according to Newsweek, showed up with the White House of the net worth of one point three million dollars back in nineteen ninety three. And you may think that's a lot of money, but if you go ahead and consider all of your retirement savings and the value of the real estate that you own, if you own some, and your cars and your stuff and your things, you might surprise yourself and how much money you're actually worth on paper. Anyway, how did he end up leaving the White House with one hundred and twenty million dollars? How how is that possible? Barack Obama again one point three million dollars when he shut up with the White House ended up with seventy million dollars again Newsweek. I'll take Newsweek at their word on this one, not that I normally would, but I'm sure the figures and facts are all out there, and they may be off just a little bit here in this reporting. But the reality is, you enter into the White House and you make four hundred thousand dollars a year, How in the hell can you turn that into seventy million dollars and move away from those chuckleheads and start looking at I don't know, maybe Mitch McConnell, John Bainer, and Nancy Pelosi, we could go down the list. There's a lot of folks in politics making heaploads of money even though their base salaries would never under any circumstance that you and I would be living through. We could not parlay that money into this kind of well growth less for trade and cattle futures. Oh that's right. That was corrupt too, now, wasn't At six forty nine fifty five kr C detalk station, that has a distinct stench about it, doesn't it. You know how I'm turning that into a commercial for oto exit, the stench of politics. Oto exit does not work on that, but sures all works on any kind of odor that you normally will encounter. Pat oder, human odor, dogs, cats, the whole nine yards, mold and mildew and smoke. They have products to get rid of all of those, and they will get rid of it. And I know that for a fact because not only have I used them over the years, I've heard from multiple listeners over the years that yeah, you know what, I was surprised it actually worked. It comes with the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. You buy the odo exit product, you use it as directed and for whatever reason. Here's a little a pro tip for you with oto exit. If you try it for the first time and you think it didn't work, call the toll free number and tell them what you did and what odor you're dealing with, and they can give you some suggestions because again one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, they're willing to give the money back if it does not eliminate the odor you're trying to eradicate.
Speaker 1: So buy with confidence.
Speaker 3: Go online. Get it at odor exit dot com. No E O D O r X T order before three pm today. It'll be to your front door tomorrow overnight delivery. If you want it right now. Because the odor really is bad, go buy it locally. It's easy to do that. Go to odo egsit dot com. Use a little search engine there, I think. Just type in your zip code and I'll tell you all the places around town where it's sold and idiots sold all over down. Odor egsit dot com again works on everything except the stench, the powerful stench of politics.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com. iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: It is five or six fifty three or fifty five KC the talk stage. I'll go straight to the Phone's got time take a caller. Mike's on the line. Mike thinks for calling this morning, and a very happy Wednesday to you.
Speaker 7: Hi, Brian. I don't know if this is possible or not. There's a way to do it.
Speaker 13: But wait, they like track anything that Nancy Pelosi or Paul Pelosi or any of her kids were to do stockwise, and whatever she does.
Speaker 7: You do it.
Speaker 3: If only we had the information that they're privy to. Jeez, Louise, they're writing legislation.
Speaker 13: They see them not put a tracker on their account, say oh they bought that, let's buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look back, jeez Louise, look back at Hunter Biden and where all the money. Not that you and I would have access to Chinese Communist Party cash or Russian oligar cash or Ukrainian gas prom cash, but look at all the suspicious activity report. The Stars reports that that guy was connected to more than one hundred and seventy five if I recall the number correctly. I mean, if you had one of those show up on your account, they'd be all over you, like ugly on a monkey. As my dad used to say, What do they do with him? They slow walked the investigation. So, yeah, he did not declare income and he did pay back what income tax he owed after after the statute of limitations had expired. On the vast majority of the cash at lanted in his pocket and the pockets of a number of the Biden family members, as we have been to explain to or have been told if that was you or me, hell no, we'd be in jail right now. So, yeah, there was special treatment for Hunter Biden, not in the form of lawfair, not in the form of going after him for things that you and I wouldn't have gone after. For a matter of fact, I was filling out my FFL form yesterday for my Christmas President. I was on the phone with my mom and I got to the law where it's said you addicted to drugs or whatever naked. Oh look the Hunter Biden why question. Yeah, we we would be prosecuted. Oh no, not Hunter Biden. Six fifty five coming up in six fifty six, coming up on top of the hour News, after which the brilliance of Jack Atherton. His topic today Santa's politics plus Briga mcawan from the Hudson Institute on Trump's energy policies. That'll be at seven thirty. I sure hope you can stick around your voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling McCall your country. Here it every day fifty five krs the talk station. This report is sponsor.
Speaker 3: Son six fifty five Casee de talk Station. Wonderful Wednesday always made more wonderful with he returned of jack Athan. The Big Story with Jack Aithan and he anchorman. He's an author, He's brilliant, he's a lawyer, he's a historian. He is a raconteur and jack of all trades and brilliant he is. And I love his commentary and I love being of friends with him. Welcome back, jack Athan.
Speaker 14: Oh ho ho, My friend tell me, Brian, have you ever dressed up to play Santa Claus?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Well, I did.
Speaker 14: I dressed up with Santa for years until Amesley said, I freaked out our daughters and their boyfriends, so I had to stop.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to know how you could freak someone out, Jack. Although you know you don't have the frame for Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: I know you can. You can.
Speaker 3: You can add some padding and everything like that to kind of fill the foot the bill. But I suppose it's the words that come out of your mouth is what determines whether you freak someone.
Speaker 14: Now well, promising to give away is a fun tradition, except in politics. The political giveaway tradition goes back thousands of years, ancient Greeks called leaders who bought off their supporters demagogues, meaning dictators who led the demos the people by the nose, promising them free stuff. In Rome, Julius Caesar was a demagogue who promised his followers bread and circuses, meaning the gladiators and now slicing each other up in movie theaters. We've had demagogues in our country too well. Into the Great Depression, Huey Long ruled Louisiana, first as governor, then in the US Senate. The Kingfish, as he was called, was a populist, but unlike Donald Trump, Huey was a left wing populist. Huey Long filled Louisiana governor and its government with political cronies, and then demanded that they kicked back part of their salaries. His Share our Wealth program set a cap on all salaries public and private. We distributed property and pushed massive public spending, so massive that Franklin Roosevelt, to keep Huey from challenging him for the White House, spent just as much. Huey famously promised that he'd put a chicken in every pot and make every man a king. He told that his socialism was unconstitutional, the Kingfish said, and I quote, I am the Constitution told the same thing about his new deal. FDR threatened to pack the US Supreme Court. Ultimately, Huey Long was assassinated by the son in law of the judge that Huey pushed into retirement. Today, Coach Brian Kelly can thank Huey Long for putting LSU on the map with a lot of spending, and also spending a ton of money on other public works. But the Kingfish also left a legacy of boss government in Louisiana and making millions of people dependent on handouts. Huey Long was a white Santa Claus. Black demagogues have done perhaps even more damage, Brian. For decades centuries, people of color were denied equality under the law. Nobody is denying that. But once America atoned for that sin by winning the Civil War, passing three amendments to our Constitution, and then finally the Civil Rights Acts of the nineteen sixties. True civil rights leaders like doctor Martin Luther King Junior did not want to play Santa Claus. They wanted black people to be treated as equals, not as perpetual victims. But Doctor King was soon replaced by the likes of Reverend Al Sharpton. He became famous promoting a black girl who who lied about being raped by whites. Sharpton still believes not in character but in identity politics. We have discussed for years Brian so called civil rights inspired laws that showered unwed black mothers with welfare so long as there was no man living in the house, that destroyed black and many poor white and Hispanic family formations like as you have been discussing this morning, Jordan Neely's no man in the house. That was not the vision of doctor King. That was not even the vision of Santa Claus, who rewards good little boys and girls and their fathers of every race, creed and color, for all of our shortcomings. The United States of America was founded on virtue, the limited decentralized government set out in our actual constitution. That limited decentralized government is what Donald Trump's right wing populism is trying to restore. Because Donald Trump is not Santa Claus. He has promised to preserve social safety nets, including social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. But Donald Trump is not a demogogue. This president wants boys and girls to grow up to be responsible parents who can raise their own boys and girls and buy them presents themselves, maybe pretending that they were left by Santa Claus, but knowing that those presents and the roof over their heads and the food on their tables all come from a booming economy, equal opportunity, and hard, honest labor. That's why more and more men and women of all races voted for Trump. And having a president not a demagogue, is the best president, best present as well that anybody can get.
Speaker 3: Indeed, you know, you mentioned bread and circuses, and I immediately wrote that down. I mean, isn't that really one of the things that the reasons the Roman Empire fell? They expanded beyond their ability to maintain the borders. They spent gazillions and gazillions of dollars trying to keep the people appeased with freey stuff and things, only to find out that it was completely unaffordable and incapable of being sustained, and gradually the system decays and falls apart. Now I say that thinking about in the back of my mind, as I'm sure you're probably already anticipating thirty six trillion dollars in national debt and growing with no and in sight. That's one of the reasons why I'm so excited about this whole concept of DOGE. Someone's got to put the brakes on it. And if you've worried about your own personal favorite program, the thing that you are hooked up to the umbilical court of governments of providing you whatever thing bread and circus or whatever you're getting, you might want to be concerned. But in the broader scheme, the government has gotten so large in size and scope that they can't even account for the money that they spend. Jack, they did how many audits of the Defense Department now and they still haven't been able to account for the money they spend. Our own government doesn't know where the money went. That is I'm sorry. There are two words, and I can't utter them on the radio except the second one, which is up.
Speaker 14: Well, of course, you're absolutely right, may I add, Brian. Some listeners may be saying, wait a minute, even Donald Trump wants to keep Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid, and those were left wing populist programs, And that's very true. But until Trump, the GOP was not a right wing populist Party, the white shoe Republicans, the Bushes and the Cheneys and Mitt Romney. They got us into the Great Depression, and more recently they've been shipping America's manufacturing jobs off to China. They created the Huey Longs and FDR. But as we've discussed, Otto von Bismarck, no big liberal, as the head of the United Germany in the eighteen seventies, gave Germany a social safety net in the nineteenth century. What's different about Trump is that he wants the smallest freest government that's possible, with a social safety net, a reasonable one, not a hammock, to give all Americans the freedom to succeed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the reason people get uptight about Social Security, I hear it all the time. I paid into that. I paid in that. You're right, you did. But when it was created, people died in their mid sixties. They were not on a program, I mean to the extent even well back then when it did when it first existed, well, he had fifteen workers for every Social Security recipient. Social Security recipient was probably going to be dead by age sixty eight. You only had several years of reliance on that program financially, it actually worked out on paper. Now what there are three workers for every Social Security recipient. They're paying out more than they take in. It's a recipe for collapse. I understand, and I appreciate the fact that people are reliant upon it because they have lived their life with the promise from government that they would be getting a Social Security check. Fine, you must fulfill that promise because people have, you know, based and built their entire financial you know situation, you know, their savings, their their their their retirement expectations on the idea of getting a Social Security check which they paid into. Unfortunately, the system isn't working out over the long haul, and it is destined to collapse by every government you know projection, whether from the left or the right, all of the programs, all the analysis says this is unsustainable. So what we need to do is create a different future expectation, give people some flexibility. You want to be in the Social Security program or would you rather invest that monthly so that that withdraw from your paycheck into your personal financial retirement account where you could probably end up doing a lot better in terms of return on investment. Jack, I don't know what you paid in over the years of your working or what ultimately I have paid in over the years. But I bet you that if all the money that they had taken out of my paycheck for the Social Security program I had in my personal retirement account earning interest and getting a compounding interest return, I will be in a lot better position than whatever I'm going to end up getting from Social Security. And you know, everybody read your Social Security form. It says right there on the front, this is an estimated payment of what you can get when you are retired, but don't count on it. It's not a guarantee, which means you know, you may be getting a lot less than what they have written on the piece of paper.
Speaker 14: The underlying problem is even more dire birth rates in our country now one point three percent replacement rate. You need two point one just to remain steady. And the answer is not illegal immigration, unless you just want people to cut your lawn and maybe be a nanny. I mean, the answer is to have the kind of legal immigration that Orlando Sanza and the vike Ramaswami talk about on your show all the time. We need more people in this country, but we also need and this circles. Back to what we were talking about earlier. We need to raise people who are responsible, who want to form families, who aren't paid off simply to vote for Democrats, quants and for establishment Republicans. People who want to be the kind of people that we had in the World War II generation who then spoiled their kids. And that's a whole different talk that we've had before, but who at least had the kids we're able to pay it into social security and build up this country for the next generation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that's interesting, Jack, and probably the subject matter for a future conversation between you and my listening audience. Why young people don't want to have children. It seems to be a mixed bag of it's too damn expensive, and then we could sort of do an analysis of why it's so expensive to have children. But then there's that corollary where everything is built on, every piece of legislation, every activity that mankind engages in, always ends up going back to a discussion about global warming or climate change. People, young people these days think that, you know, children and humanity are a bunch of cockroaches killing the planet. They have no desire to participate in a world where we are all personally responsible for the death of the planet some you know, X number of years in the future. If we just could eradicate that as a concept and start from scratch and just eliminate the discussion about exhalation causing our collective demise, maybe we might re examine the benefits, the virtues, the value of being parents. I'm a much better human being for having had my two children. It did cost a lot, yes, of course it did. But it was a brilliant, brilliant, wonderful, joyous learning experience. It creates this love that you wouldn't have absent the children being involved, the satisfaction enjoy you get watching your children grow and develop. You don't have kids. You don't get that, and people can't. People just don't understand that. It boil it down to simple either monetary or global warming crapping ergo. No one wants to have kids anymore.
Speaker 14: I don't know, man, It's always going to be too expensive to have children if you remain a child yourself. But post election analysis of the vote shows that the youngest voters were the ones who were most likely to vote for Trump. They're getting over the basillas of the nineteen sixties. It's taken this many generations, but in that cohort of eighteen to I think about twenty four or five, you saw a big movement toward Trump among men and women. Yeah, and that's one of the most hopeful things that's happened.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I love your quote though, children, if you never developed you on childhood yourself, I think there's some real wisdom in that one. Brother, And of course that's what we get from you every time you're on the Morning show. Jack, I think, God bless you, my best you, your beautiful better half. Look forward to next Wednesday and another conversation, and just have a wonderful week, my friend. And thanks for spending time with my listeners and me every week.
Speaker 14: Happy holiday, everybody.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that, Jack, and back at you from all my listeners. It's seven twenty one to fifty five krc DE Talk Station. Here's a way to save money, and the money you say put toward your retirement. Maybe I don't know. Affordable imaging services for inexpensive, not less quality inexpensive medical images. It is not inexpensive to go to a hospital imaging department where it literally is thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars to get an echo cardiogram and a CT scan an MRI. You know it set in a million times five thousand dollars for a CT scan at a hospital. Really, how is it that they can charge so much when you can get the same CT scan the same type of equipment with a contrast six hundred dollars without a contrast four hundred and fifty at affordable imaging services. I mean, just let that sink in. Cost of medicine doesn't have to be that high. Why is the hospital charging so day much? Well, you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Just don't go there and find out ahead of time, you know, I know I got insurance, I go out insurance. Yeah, find out ahead of time what your payment, what your personal responsibility is going to be for that CT scan with an image, and make sure you get the cost of the board certified radiologists report because they'll probably build that separately. So this you know, well, the shoot you scan is going to cost X. Yeah does that include the board certified radiologists report? Oh well no, that's going to be a separate charge, right Not at affordable imaging services where the ct SCAN with a contrast is six hundred bucks and it comes with the board Certified radiologists report. Same thing goes for the MRI four ninety five without a contrast six forty five with that's the most expensive image you can get at Affordable Imaging Services. An MRI I with a contrast six hundred and forty five bucks. All is included, same kind of equipment, just super low overhead, and it's the images are all taken by people who've been doing this for decades. Save money, exercise your choice when it comes to medical care five one three, seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Learn more online.
Speaker 3: Get all the breakdown and costs Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station for Deckage the team a cord in the finite.
Speaker 3: At the top of the our news. Congressman Massey on Syria, his opposition to Trump's choice for the eahead and comments on the Doge Department with Elon Musk and Dvike. Grandma swam me one hour from now, Judge Ednapolitana. Every Wednesday, will Trump stop domestics bying? In the meantime, I always Welcome back Brigham McCollum with the Hudson Institute, which you can find online at Hudson dot org. Brigham mcowen to talk about Trump's energy policies. Welcome back, Brigham. You know I love having you on the show. It's good to have you back on today. Well, Brian, thank you so much. It's always an honor and a pleasure. And I'm reporting to you live from our nation's capital this morning. Oh you're in the swamp. Huh.
Speaker 10: Well, you know we're gonna make it shiny again. We're gonna clean things up.
Speaker 3: I think, I hope so, and I honestly, I have to be honest with you. When I saw the topic today, Trump's energy policies my only reaction because I honestly, and as much as I read as much news as I go through, I haven't really personally, I've seen a whole lot about it, except that he is what has been described as or for what I've generally read as everything approaches, like all the everything you know, we'll go with it all. Whatever you want, everything open, let's use that gas oil and coal, and if you want a windmill, do that. All the above kind of strategy in order to bring down our energy bills and create a more efficient energy system here.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, that is one of the key pillars. And I think you know, this notion of energy dominance or energy independence, which we've talked about, is more critical than ever. You know, we've talked on the program previously about watching mistakes that other countries have made, so your inflicted.
Speaker 3: Wounds the European Union collectively Germany most notably.
Speaker 10: Yes, absolutely, and you know this is part of President Trump has several pillars. And if I may real quickly, and I'll explain how energy fits into this. First is this return to peace through strength by re establishing de terrence, renewing America's industrial base, which requires a lot of energy, and protecting the US against espionage and different ask actions like that. I'll skip over secure our borders. That's pretty self explanatory. But on our economy, you know, that's really where energy comes in, because you know, it is a huge component of what makes a country, any country, competitive or not competitive when you're trying to build and sell things. And I think that's something a lot of the world has forgotten. And we've seded this to China and to some extent some other places of people that don't like us very much. It's very odd, don't you agree?
Speaker 3: I agree one hundred percent, And that's what I always go back to. I mean, I know, I think I'm one of the few heretics that are left in the world that doesn't believe that you and I are axhiling ourselves into existence. I don't believe in committing economic suicide by trying to rely on the sun to power literally everything. I'm smarter than that. But I watch as other countries benefiting unbelievably in terms of their building of their economy.
Speaker 1: The Chinese.
Speaker 3: Chinese are a perfect example. They push this global warming stuff on the rest of the world through all of their connectivity with social media and influencing and all that, and yet they do not lift a finger. They are not interested in committing economic suicide. They burn coal, they still build coal plants, they do anything they damn well please, while they manufacture all of the green stuff that we think we need to rely on. Completely. It's just absolute insanity.
Speaker 10: Brigham, Amen, Amen, it is in fact. And you know, if you look just a couple miles away from me, down down Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House, you know for the last four years, you've heard this administration to Biden Harris administration talk about, well, we compete with China over here, but in climate they agree with us on climate.
Speaker 1: We are cooperating.
Speaker 10: Now, Brian, it's unilateral economic disarmament. They want us to believe all this nonsense because they want us to destroy what's left of our industrial base, to destroy what's left of American and American strength energy. I mean, a lot of countries don't have the natural resources that we have.
Speaker 1: Japan has to.
Speaker 10: Import almost all of its raw materials and energy. But American we're blessed with this. Why on earth would we take one of our biggest markers off the table.
Speaker 3: That is a legitimate question, and the only thing that I've been able to conclude over the years, Brigand, is that there are you know, these the globalist mentality forces out there, those that wish to control us, generally speaking, see us as the outlier. We're the big wart, We're the ones that stick out. And why do we stick out? Because freedom, independence, capitalism, and an abundance of energy has built an economy that nobody in the world can compete with. And because of that, they want to take all our money and redistribute it. They want to kneecappus. They want us to commit this suicide in the name of global climate change or something, so we flatten out our economy so the rest of the world can. Well, we can join the rest of the world and be equally poor. I mean, it sounds conspiratorial, but that's the only conclusion I can be left with, Brigham.
Speaker 10: Well, I think you're onto something because another part of President Trump's pillars and re establishing our economy. He's not opposed to trade. People are freaking out all over the place right now, right, this is his opening move. This is fantastic. He's not opposed to trade. He wants fair trade, not free trade. And a lot of the trade we've made the Parish climate change. This all goes in the same bucket of giving away our stuff to other people. And you cannot save, cut, conserve your way to prosperity. That's not how it works. And I think he gets well, I know he gets that, and his new administration gets that, and hence the make America great again.
Speaker 3: All right, let's pause with bring Briga McComb back. We got lots more to talk about from the Hudson Instituit Hudson dot org is where you find them online, and I recommend you check out what they have to say. It's seven thirty seven fifty five KRECD talk station. And I want to mention USA intilation speaking of energy and energy is expensive. It gets more expensive. Why Well, maybe for some of the reasons that Brigham and I are counting on. But regardless of the reasons your bills are going up, I don't see any end insight to that. And even if they didn't go up, let's just say theoretically they went down, they can go down a lot further if you have your home properly insulated with USA's premium foam, highest OAR value foam in the market. Right here in Ohio, thousands and thousands of homes are enjoying the comfort and energy savings from the USA over the years and years. Can be one of them. Two get a free inspection. The inspection will determine whether you have any insulation in your walls and also whether you are under insulated. Again, my daughter, my favorite example, late seventies build old R twelve that was when it was installed, and it doesn't even have R twelve anymore. So we got the phone for them for a housewarming gift, and now they are enjoying the comfort and savings brought about by the phone in the exterior walls. You can do the same thing. Get a free quote, and remember right now, you may save more than the cost the monthly payment for the phone, because it's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and there's a lot of folks out there that have saved more than that, so call it a wash. Or even if you don't reach the ninety nine dollars month interest free amount, you're saving some It ultimately pays for itself. Government wants you to do it as well. They're offering you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit, which is like them writing you a check for twelve hundred dollars, so you can do that on your taxes next year and you're going to enjoy immediate comfort change the day it's installed. Average home less than a day for installation three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam fine them online USA installation dot in.
Speaker 4: At fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Jenn I first one eleve of foecash some snows showing up. Maybe spotty snow after three pm. Today's I thirty four every night, a little eighteen twenty nine to high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies, a few clouds every night un to twenty two, and mostly cloudy Friday going up to forty three thirty degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic.
Speaker 2: Updeat from the U see how traffic center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Health Comprehensive Stroke Center. It's a clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at usee health dot com. Cruise continue to work with the wrecking's found on one twenty nine before Cincinnati Dayton Road traffic backs to seven forty seven. There's a multiple car wreck on the ramp from sixth Street to southbound seventy five northbounds, running an extra half hour between Flora and downtown. Chuck Ingramont fifty five per se the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty five Kerr City Talks. In talk station Ryan Thomas was bringing a down from the Hudson Institute online Hudson dot org, talking energy policy and Brigham you mentioned and moving just slightly away from and I know it's all interconnected. But going back to your statement about fair trade and the concept of fair trade, I know that's where these tariffs come in, because it is literally impossible to have fair trade with a country like China. They don't have OSHA, they don't have a regulatory scheme, they don't have an environmental protection agency, they don't give a crap about anything at all. They also have slave labor. So how is it you could ever achieve quote unquote fair trade with a country that has such a substantial advantage in terms of manufacturing at a discount compared to what our companies here have to deal with under our regulatory environment. Hut Brigham.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's a great point. At it's actually very difficult. And you may remember back some years ago when we let China into d G seven and into the World Trade Organization. The wto the thought was, gosh, if we traded, we'd all become friends.
Speaker 1: You guys wouldn't be.
Speaker 10: Communists any longer, you would support freedom, we'll all get along.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 10: One of President Trump's current advisors, Robert Leiitthheiser, who was the US Trade rep said that is a mistake. And everybody said, oh, you don't know what you're talking about. Well, he was right. It is difficult because every single company in China is owned by the Communist Party of China. In no, yeah, there is no free market. And Brian and I know you know this, some of your listeners may not. They all have to swear allegiance to the state and that they will do everything possible to put the state first, including espionage, spying, stealing of intellectual property, all of that. And unless and until America can restore deterrence, military deterrence with Taiwan, economic deterrence, energy deterrence, that's how you get these people to understand you. You don't deal with a playground bully by ignoring them, right, you.
Speaker 1: Have to stand up to them.
Speaker 10: And that's not if we have not been doing that. And fast fact, China now emits more carbon. If you're keeping track of carbon and greenhouse gases, then the rest of the industrial world combined, we can all hold our breaths and it wouldn't make a darn bit of difference even if you felt it would.
Speaker 3: Well, again, another illustration of the stupidity of trying to control the emissions, at least in terms of naturally occurring emissions like carbon dioxide. I mean, you can keep you know, benz out of the air. You can take lead out of gasoline and keep that from out of the air and still have an efficient internal combustion engine. So there are technological advances we can make to keep toxic chemicals out. But carbon dioxide isn't toxic. It's plant food.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I going back to your point on the economic realities of China. They didn't play along. I think that was Nixon's idea of opening up free trade with China. Well, if we just trade with them, they're enemies of the Soviet Union. But looking at the Soviet Union and our policies toward them and all the other Western nations, nobody traded with them. They were isolated, and they fell apart and collapsed economically for a multitude of reasons, but most notably because we wouldn't engage in commerce and industry with them. We choked them off. And if the rest of the world decided to choke off the Chinese and they wouldn't be able to build their military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: You're exactly right.
Speaker 10: And I think you'll also see speaking of speak King of sanctions, a return to maximum pressure on Iran because the last four years have not been good. We've given them billions of dollars and they have sowed hate and discontent all throughout the Middle East. But real quickly, we talk about a lot of these energy pieces. Just uploaded a new version of Charged Conversation speaking of Higheart Radio, where you can find it there or any other place you find your podcast, where we talk about some of the background and some of the political philosophy that has gotten into this this climate debate, and it's really not about climate debate, as you've pointed out, it's anti capitalism and a lot of people are starting to wake up and realize they've been lied to. So point in fact that you just mentioned in our atmosphere, seventy eight percent of our atmosphere is nitrogen, about twenty one percent is oxygen, one percent is argone gas. That's the stuff that goes in neon lights. It's also harmless, although it is an oxygen and displacement that machines. When we get down to it, we have four to one hundreds of one percent of our atmosphere is carbon.
Speaker 1: Dioxide plant food, plant.
Speaker 10: Food less than four to one hundreds of one percent, and as best as we can tell, humans are responsible for sixteen If I'm reading this right, how many decimal places is for tens hundreds thousand, ten thousands, sixteen to ten thousandths of one percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a thing. It's nothing. It's absolutely nothing. And you know what, really, really, and I'm going to use the words pisses me off, recognizing that some people's sensitivities may be bothered by that, but at that level that I'm uttering it out loud. I was reading about the so called Inflation Reduction Act, which was really the Green New Deal project, and all of the programs and incentives and millions and billions of dollars that are going to various states for the purposes of carbon capture. And to see Republican administration officials in those those dollar receiving states fight to keep things like carbon capture just because it benefits their bottom line. There reveals the reality and the nefarious nature of all of this. It's really just a it's wealth redistribution by another name, and it flows into the coffers of administrations regardless of political stripes, and once they get hooked on the opium that that is they won't let it go to our detriment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 10: The government is creating a false economy that is not based on products or services that people want to purchase, and that can only be sustained so long as you have these tax breaks or tax credits or other pieces. And I think getting back to President Trump on his all the above strategy, which is actually something both parties used to embrace. Yep, you want to buy an EV, great, buy a EV, but I'm not going to make you buy one. You want solar panels on your roof, perfect, you know you want nuclear fantastic. We're gonna need it all, and we're going to need it where it makes the most amount of sense. And the things that are economically viable are going to survive. Your Elon Musk knows about you build stuff that people want. You can have the greatest idea in the world, but no E's going to pay you for it. Only the government creates an industry that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Right exactly, Now, where do you think DEI came from? Which college education folks came out with degrees and something where there was no market for them. So, well, we're going to make everybody have a DEI department, in their company, in their in their in their college, and their business, and we'll employ all these people who otherwise have valueless degrees. Brigham Acgown Hudson dot org is where you find the Hudson Institute Charged Conversation. Search for it. It's brilliant. You'll love listening to it. Find it on your iHeartMedia app. Bring them until we get to talk again. If we don't talk before Christmas, So if you have wonderful holidays and merry Christmas, and of course a happy New Year. But I will welcome the opportunity to have you back on the program before the end of the year. But that doesn't happen, of course. Best to health and to you and all of your loved ones.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Brian, same to you and yours.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty to fifty five krc DE talk station Better around the Corner twenty twenty five can get me the year for you to get rid of the pain. I'm talking joint pain once and for all. You might be able to walk up it down the stairs, sit up and get up without struggling, sleep without pain, sleep without or you walk without pain, feel normal. That can be you so If you're struggling with knee pain, hit pain, joint pain, how about saying goodbye to it. No more steroids, no more steroid injections, pain pills, Nope. If your doctor's talking to you about going under the knife, Nope, Try QC Kinetics. QC Kinetics use natural regenerative medicine to help you heal naturally. It's your body's own natural healing properties concentrated in placed right there where that pain is. And QC Kinetics and their protocols have helped tens of thousands of people get lasting relief from that constant pain. So how about a better life in twenty twenty five. You've been told surgery is your only option left. How about a second opinion, And that second opinion is free. Schedule a free consultation with the folks at QC Kinetics right here in Cincinnati now to do that. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's QC Kinetics. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC forever your.
Speaker 1: Morning news, on the way to work and all day.
Speaker 4: In fault check in throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krc D Talk Station.
Speaker 3: Five TiVo k CD Talk Station any Very Happy Wednesday, just tuning in. You are tuning in at the right time because it is time for an hour of logic and reason, brought to you by Congressman Thomas Massey, followed by Judge Jenninapolitano. Congressman Massy. It is always my just think pleasure to have you on the program sir.
Speaker 1: Great to be on the show with you this morning, Brian.
Speaker 3: We did a lot of discussion yesterday abt the unfolding situation in Syria, and that was the first topic that we're gonna be talking about this morning. And there are no love loss for Ushar al asade I don't know a human being on the planet that thought he was a great guyer.
Speaker 1: That is a good thing.
Speaker 3: He was empowered, obviously a ruthless dictator, killed hundreds of thousands and people, tortured tens of thousands of people. He's now gone. But what happens now in the aftermath with the rebel forces taking over the country. Aren't these rebels made up and comprised of largely Islamic fundamentalists.
Speaker 1: Well, the person in charge now is the head of a terrorist organization designated as a terrorist organization by the US government. And so we've got the ironic situation where people in America, in our State Department, are celebrating their success in installing a terrorist organization at the head of a sovereign country. I mean, meanwhile, we've been meddling there for over a decade. I was elected in twenty twelve and took office in November twenty twelve, and by the spring of twenty thirteen, I was already offering bills and resolutions to get us out of Syria. And we had a vote. We were going to have a vote when Obama was president on whether to go to war in Syria, to put US troops there, and people rallied around the United States and said, we don't want a war in Syria. So we didn't do a war in Syria. But what happened and I've got to put I'm doing air quotes right now at my desk here in DC. According to the New York Times, we spent a billion dollars on a clandestine program in Syria after refused to vote to go to war there. According to the New York Times air quotes, we basically undertook an operation to destabilize Asad in Syria, and it was multi year, multi prong operation. When Trump came into office, Pompeo basically reversed a lot of that, and then it all went back into place after Biden took over, And frankly, I would say probably when when Trump was there, it didn't completely stop either. I mean, the State Department, the Deep State was not going to be deterred by mere surface nuisance, i e. Elected officials. They kept on with this, and meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of Christians were displaced in this country. And I'm not saying that you know that we shouldn't worry about the other people who were affected by meddling over there. We absolutely should. But Christians in the United States who might find themselves cheering this recent development need to understand. As you said, Asad was not a nice guy, but the Christians were much better off over there under him.
Speaker 3: He protected them because he was an allow eight or whatever. His minority group was ten percent of the population. But he protected his crew, but he also provided protection for Christians. So yeah, I mean, you're gonna have to break this down for me, because I'm really confused. Didn't the Iranians support the b Charlesade regime or have I got that upside down?
Speaker 1: No, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, So wait a second Biden administration and Obama was all about supporting the Iranians. We gave him millions of gave them, you know, truckloads of money, literally pallets of money, lightened sanctions on the Iranians, I suppose, with the hope that they wouldn't develop a nuclear weapon. How is it that by helping the Iranians in that way, but then trying to undermine Syria, which the Iranians support, And was there an endgame contemplated when we were spending billions of dollars trying to undermine the Bashar Ali Shad regime? I mean, what were we hoping to accomplish by doing that? Did we not think about what would happen if he did fault? Like what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that Syria and Assad was just a pawn in a much larger global game here. And this is why they won't tell you what our goals are because they don't want you to know the goals. But now that they're celebrating, you can see what they're celebrating they're celebrating an embarrassment to Russia because Russia was also one of the supporters of ASAD. And again they were in there, not particularly because they ideologically care about ASAD or any of the things going on there. This was a proxy, proxy hot war, not a Cold War, but a continuation, I would say, of the Cold War, reigniting of the Cold War. And it was a proxy hot war civil war in Syria with American interests on one side, although I'm not sure what they were other than opposing Iran in Russia and Russia and Iranian interests on another side, although I'm not sure what those were other than opposing America. And in the meantime, you've got millions of people who were suffering. So I think the people there are a lot of people in Syria who are just glad that it's over to some degree, but we don't know what's coming next. This terrorist organization that's running Syria at this point, again designated by our own State Department, the ones who did this as a terrorist organization, they started with al Qaeda. Now they say they've severed their ties to al Qaeda and al Ustra, all this and that and the other thing but they're still comprised of the same rebels that they were when they were al Qaeda. So it'll be interesting to see what comes next. Maybe maybe the trains will run on time, maybe the buses will run, maybe the shops will be open. But we'll see. It's not worked out well in other countries. And meanwhile, get ready, we're gonna hear all of these reasons why we need to take more refugees into this country from the Middle East because of what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, well, yes, like day following night, that of course will be the reality there. Going back to your earlier comment though, because this is a subject matter the judge, Judge and I talk about all the time. Judge and Politano. You said earlier on that there was a vote on whether we would be entering into war with Syria. Was that a vote to declare war like is required by the Constitution or was it a vote to just sort of like authorization for use of military force, which I think is extra constitutional.
Speaker 1: Well, it was going to be the extra constitutional variety at AUMF. But here's what happened. Obama threw it to Congress, and Pelosi was all in. John Bayner was all in. I suppose the leaders in the Senate were all in. But we received one hundred phone calls a day each congressional office from our own constituents, which is a record. This past week, there was one day I received no phone calls from any constituents to my office. So to get a hundred phone calls as remarkable. Now I know, I just invited at least three dozen phone calls on my staff today, which is fine. We were listening. Operators are standing by. But we had one hundred phone calls a day for a solid week, and everybody wanted us not to vote to go to war or to do the AUMF and SIA. So what they did is the vote never happened. They quietly didn't vote on it at all because they knew American support wasn't there for it. And then they, according to the New York Times, undertook a secret war in Syria.
Speaker 3: Wow, which doesn't surprise me. We have our fingers literally everywhere around the globe for reasons that are mysterious and unknown to me.
Speaker 1: So and one more thing about the mysterious and the unknown, the timing of this. Look, who's going to be the head of d and I Tulci Gabbert. She's the one who, along with me, was famously opposed to our meddling there. She even went to Syria, she visited Syria, and now she's being named into this cabinet. And Trump is the one during his administration we had troops there. He tried to pull our troops out, and then the deep state tried to go after him for that, tried to say, you can't do that. We had votes in Congress. The timing of this is I think as soon as the November election results were in and Trump was declared the winner, our deep state and some of our global allies went into overdrive to bring this to a to you know, consummate the overthrow before Trump could get in there or Tulsi Gabbard or some of the other people who have questioned this policy of overthrowing a said, I mean, if if a turtle gets on a fence post, it didn't get there by the by accident, right exactly. This cool. The timing here is remarkable, and I'm gonna call it for what it is. They just got this done before Trump could get in there and stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt, and just real quick here, I'm reminded of Afghanistan when the Russians went into Afghanistan. That was back when they were the Soviet Union, and we you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friends. We would fund the majah Haadeen to fight the Russians, which made us look good. But then again, when the Russians get kicked out, that leaves the power void, and then the Majahadeen then becomes the enemy of us, right, and we end up fight fundamental as terrorists. And it's just it's a Charlie Fox trot. If I mean to be so bold as to call it that, Can I just ask it real briefly because we're gonna take a break, I'm and bring it back talk about the topics. But did we miss an opportun unity with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the fall of the Soviet Union to just sort of make good and play nice with the Russians and sort of you know, maybe perhaps trading with them rather than just viewing them as the Soviet Union just under different guys. Did we miss an opportunity because we've been playing nice with the Chinese, much to the Chinese benefit, since Nixon was in office. And look what happened to them. I mean, they did not become a capitalist country. They became our mortal enemy. Yet we still continue to trade with them. But I just didn't see that unfolding in Russia in the fall the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: We didn't just miss an opportunity, We poisoned the well by expanding NATO. We told them, okay, you do this, you concede everything to us, you make nice, we'll trade with you, and we won't expand NATO. And then what do we do. We just keep expanding NATO. And that's frankly, what Ukraine was about. So you're right, we missed an opportunity, but we also poisoned the well. And it's a shame because our real competitors in this next century are China is, China here and whatever alliance they can build, and they're working over time to do that, and we should be aligned with with Russia, frankly, instead of being fighting them, because China is It's ten times the power that Russia is. Whether there'sure economically or other than nuclear weapons, in every other category, China is a bigger threat than Russia.
Speaker 3: And like us, their fingertips are all over the globe and growing more and more every day. Take a look at Africa and China's involvement there where there are a whole bunch of natural resources that they're after. We'll bring back congressom Assi brief for it here for my friend John Roman to cover. Since the in his entire team, who can help you get better medical insurance. Better medical insurance coverage for less money sounds impossible. I know that you can save thirty to sixty percent with better coverage by talking to the team covers since what you do is just get in touch with them and they'll look at what you've got, individual breakdown of you. If you've got a business, a small business like twelve fifteen, twenty five employees, to look at each and every employee. John and the team are working for you. They're like a fiduciary obligation to you, not some insurance company. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of policies, so they're basically stack policies to give you dollar one coverage and cover the real concerns that you're going to have medically for less money. So save money, get better insurance. I know it sounds impossible. That's why I say it's a free call, you know, no obligation to you. Just initiate the conversation. You'll be glad you did five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five. Fill out the form online and learn more. It's cover Sincy dot com.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station. For more information about contests on.
Speaker 3: There is channel nine first one and Onether forecasts A little bit of snow. Excuse me after three pm, spotty snow they're calling. You're thirty four for the high today, down to eighteen overnight, twenty nine for the high tomorrow, sunny sky, clouds overnight a few of them, twenty two for the low, and a cloudy Friday with a high three. It's thirty one right now, in time for traffic.
Speaker 2: From the UC Health Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, evy second counts. That's why did you see health Comprehensive Stroke Center. It's the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at u s health dot com. He's found one twenty nine lanes of block, but before it's Cincinnati Dayton Road thanks to an accident that traffic pack in the past seven forty seven southbound seventy one. They cleared the wreck on the ramp for west two seventy five, still working east to seventy five's ramp to northbound seventy five.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey twenty one, filth car Ce the talk station. Brian Thomas with one of the few good ones. We've got an elected capacity Congressman Thomas Massey, and God bless the folks in the Commonwealth of Kentucky for bringing me back. He's a good man. He knows what he's talking about. Back when we had COVID and we're all being lied to, we effectively had martial law declared, even without declaring it. I know we have the free exercise of religon and guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution the United States of America, along with the right to assembly, freedom of assembly, and yet those were taken away by government officials. And at the time they did it, I was screaming in the radio. What you can't tell people they're not allowed to be running around on the streets.
Speaker 1: You can't me.
Speaker 3: But yet we had that, and apparently Chad Cronister, who was selected by President ele like Donald Trump to serve as the Drug Enforcement Administration administrator did just that. He participated in this ridiculous Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He ordered the arrest of a pastor. And as you know, the chief law enforcement officer for a county, the sheriff. The sheriff, by the way, is your last line of defense when somebody's trying to violate the constitution, and if the sheriff will stand up for you, you can stop all sorts of bad things, even coming from the federal level. But instead of standing up and protecting constitution, he went right along with the lockdowns, ordered the arrest of a pastor. You know, we had this nonsense in Kentucky. Our own governor Andy Basher sent the state troopers out to write down license plates and send them into local health authorities and put notices on windows and try to intimidate people into not going to church. But this sheriff in Florida did the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't think they vetted him fully. And to Trump's credit, maybe the sheriff. The sheriff issued a press release saying I'm withdrawing my name, but Trump came out and said, no, I withdrew you're thanking for this. But that's not all that this sheriff did. I mean, in twenty twelve, this sheriff gave thousands of dollars to Obama. Okay, I presume he's a Republican now or Trump wouldn't have picked him. But somebody needs to vet that kind of stuff. And also he had a de facto, de facto COVID vaccine mandate in his office because he said, if you get sick, if you're one of my deputies and you get sick and you need time off, we're not paying for it if you haven't had the vaccine, but if you've taken the vaccine, and we'll pay for it. So he was all around bad guy. I went out on social media. I asked my staff because I get fact checked. I mean I get fact checked every day. People would just love to catch me being wrong. Unfortunately it doesn't happen because I checked my facts before I go out. We researched all this stuff on this guy, and within hours of him being named for this position, I went on a speaking of Syria, I went on a jihad to expose this guy. We cannot let him be in the DEA. The drug enforcement agency. He can't be running that he's a bad law enforcement officer. So went out on social media, got three million views on the tweet where I said he should be disqualified for the things that he's done. And again, to his credit, Trump's said, after the public outcry, this is one instance where the people spoke and it mattered. You didn't have to go to the ballot box. People said no, we don't want this guy and all the wrongs. Yeah, and Trump said, yep, you're right, We're taking the name off the list. So hats off to the people.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, two guys that are on a list anyway, not going to be getting a government salary, not going to be enjoying the benefits of government, but you know, benefits of Viva Elon musk and Viva Gramma swimming. They're going to be sitting down. I just kind of have this vision of them being in some unused government office building, pouring through the books and just saying unnecessary, wrong, no misspent, and just handing over to Congress to see what they do and so we can identify the good guys and bad guys, see where they cut. They make great recommendations. I assume they're going to and they'll point out the flaws and the and the government waste and abuse and see and see what elected officials do about it. What's your take on this doge thing, Well.
Speaker 1: The Douche Committee, I tell people, it's like the Constitution. If you can get my colleagues to follow it, great, But if they don't, you're in trouble because the Douche Committee needs executive action, and more importantly, it needs Congressional action to cut these programs, to de authorize this craziness. Although what I've observed in my twelve years is that we don't even have the spine or the wherewithal to defund one toner cartridge at the FBI when they do something bad and they won't give us answers. Instead of saying we're not going to pay for your copier machine there in Office ONEAB, we say here's a new building to conduct your malfeasance in, and we build them a new building. So, and by the way, I tweeted that, because Congress takes over on January third and the President is sworn in on January twentieth, we have seventeen days to pile up a stack of good bills on his desk, so that on his first day, I know he's going to do a lot of executive actions or more importantly, undo a lot of bad executive activity from Biden. He should be able to sign legislation mean that we have already done. And so I tweeted that and vivek Tech to me. We go back, you know, we text back and forth, and he said which bills are you talking about? And I was like, Wow, I need to think about this, don't I before I send a tweet? So I said, the Rains Act is the first one that the Doge Committee should be after. That would save so much money because if and by the way, we've here's the other good thing about the Rains Act. Regulations of the executive in need of scrutiny? Is it what it is? If there's a if there's an administrative rule that's being promulgated that costs more than one hundred million dollars to our economy or to our government or them combined, then it has to come back to Congress for a voes. It's not rule making, Yeah, it's lawmaking. At that point, let's draw the line in the sand. And that would be so great it would stop so many regulations that that shouldn't be promulgated because they're basically laws. It would be the administrative branch overstepping their authority and costing money to the government and to the people. So that's the one that I sus proposed to of evight. That's like the first one we should do. And the good news about the Rains Act is it's already been through committee. It's already been marked up in at least two different Congresses that I know of, because it's come through actually my subcommittee on Regulatory Reform on the Judiciary Committee. So we we already had a hearing on this, we marked it up, we passed it in the House. So I know on January third, we're going to have you know, it's it's ready. We're gonna have some new Yeah, we're gonna have some new Congressmen. But they can vote on this thing. It's been fully vetted, and then let's put that on send it to the Senate first of all, and shame them. Shame that this is.
Speaker 3: You see, that's what they see the benefits of the dog. They can't do anything themselves but correct. They can point it out and when they when and when they when they do nothing, congress or senators say no, no, no, we can't cut that program that's gonna impact my stage bottom line. Then we know who the bad guys are and we can publicly shame them. And you'll be right at the forefront of the public shaming. Congressman Thomas Massey, judge of Paulton, is listening in on you right now, getting ready to queue him up left to Judge. I know you do that. J loves you too. We all love each other cause yeah, we talk common sense and it's a rare commodity these days until we get to speak again, and I doubt it'll before the end of the year. So Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, best of health and a happy new Year, and we'll hit the ground running after the first of the year.
Speaker 1: Congressman Massing, Merry Christmas to you and your listeners and Joe Strecker there, who you're probably going to make work during the Christmas break even if you're not there.
Speaker 3: His vacation time is up to him. But I won't be around. God bless you, Thomas Massy. We'll talk real soon. Nine fifty five ks Detalk Station The Judge is up.
Speaker 4: Next fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Last year, flu in COVID hospitalized nearly one million per center. It's a clear choice for a rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at you see health dot com. Southbound seventy five continue slow from Tylersville to to seventy.
Speaker 1: Five as a wreck.
Speaker 2: East two seventy five is ramp to northbound seventy five and eastbound one twenty nine. Crews continue to work with the wreck before Cincinnati Dayton Road. The latest is on southbound seventy five and Shepherd left hand side coming up next the guests who has been able to incorporate his beliefs into his outdoors display for the holidays. In addition to putting twinkle whites on his inflatable constitution, he now has a giant all waft next to it. But it looks suspiciously like Rand Paul. The Judge's next Chucking ramon fifty five KRST the talk station.
Speaker 6: Does Congressman Massey get introduced that way?
Speaker 3: No, he does not, Judgement Poltia, pardon the voice here in the Little Froggy to day. Now you are the only person who gets specialized treatment from Ingram. He's on every segment doing the traffic he's on other stations around the country. You're it, my friend, and it's it's well.
Speaker 6: Deserved in Cincinnati, about which we've been speaking for years, but you and I once did about ten years ago. Yeah, I have to hug and kiss Ingram in front of the crowd.
Speaker 3: You will get a to in someday. You're honor, I'm certain of it. I was glad you're able to listen in to Congressman Thomas Massey too, because obviously we all play well together.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, pivoting over.
Speaker 6: Maybe Joe can Joe Strecker can set up that three way between you and Thomas Massey and I. And of course I agree with everything he said. But the sacred cow there and he knows this and he agrees, is the Defense Department. Donald Trump actually wants to increase the budget to over nine hundred billion. This, of course, is more than the next ten countries combined, including Russia, which has a bigger army and China, which has a bigger navy.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in spite of the fact that after eight attempts to audit defense spending, they've been coming up belly up. They can't do it. They have no blanking idea where the money's going, and that disgusts me to no end.
Speaker 6: Right, Thomas A. Congressman Massey knows all of this. He is a voice crying in the wilderness often when it comes to it. But I am delighted he's still Congressman Massy and did not fall for any seduction of joining the Trump administration because he's far more valuable to the first principles that we believe in and to the Constitution on the floor of the House than in the Department of Agriculture or whatever they were considering him for.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, when Thomason Massy speaks, people listen, and I think it largely springs from the fact that he is such a thorn in the side of those who want to and regularly play fast and loose with the Constitution. He's got a target on his back, so when he speaks, like he said, he fact checks everything he does before he puts it out there. And guess what, people apparently pay attention. He prevented the Dea guy from getting appointed just by pointing out that the sheriff locked up up Minister for Conducting Services during COVID nineteen. That is not someone who understands the First Amendment and the right to free assembly.
Speaker 1: And back to.
Speaker 6: Ingram's comment about Rand Paul, which is equally as flattering to me. He does the same thing in the Senate. He'll stand up, read a portion of the Constitution and then read legislation that's on the floor of the Senate which directly contradicts the portion of the Constitution. And these characters, big government characters in both parties, they can't answer. They're dumbfounded.
Speaker 3: Well, and that stumbles right into probably intentionally your column today, will Donald Trump stop domestic spying? Which I think the answer is going to be no, for the reasons you articulate so well in your column today.
Speaker 6: You know, it's very unsettling because he was the victim of domestic spying back in twenty fifteen and sixteen before he was president, and we now know during his first term in the presidency, you would think that he would put a stop to it. He can put a stop to it with the stroke of a pen. He can resind Ronald Reagan's Executive Order twelve Triple three, which I don't mention in the column, which has language in it that's so vague it enables the intelligence community to spy on everyone. He can dial back the NSA. He can prohibit the CIA from doing anything other than administrative work in the United States. He can tell Cash Ptel, his new director of the FBI, we're the business of solving crime, not predicting crime. No computer hacking, no surveillance other than that which is authorized by an Article three judge pursuing to the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution. He can do all that, but he won't. He won't because the intelligence community has its pause on him and on members of Congress, not on Commis Massey and Rand Paul, but on the vast majority of those in both houses and both parties who are terrified of what the intelligence community has on them and might reveal. That includes the Speaker of the House, who voted against all this surveillance when he was Congressman. Johnson then had a two hour secret meeting with leaders of the intelligence community. Then came out of his office and said, I'm going to break the tie and vote in favor of authorizing the NSSA to spy on Americans and.
Speaker 3: All an absolute, outright violence violation of the Constitution. I talk with a Congressman who I'm going to let remain unnamed, a personal friend of mine, but have a profound disagreement on this point.
Speaker 1: It was innocence.
Speaker 3: No, we need this, Brian, because if you knew what I knew, Like for example, if you had a security clearance as high as mine and you sat in the back room and heard all this stuff, if you knew what I knew, you would support these unconstitutional actions. And I'm sorry, I can't abide.
Speaker 6: Now, what is the sense of the constitution, What is the meaning of it? What is the value of it? If these guys in secret, based on secret knowledge, can abrogate it? I mean, who knows more the people or the government? The government knows more about us than we know about the government. Do we work for the government or does the government work for us? This guy, whoever' gal, whoever the person is, totally has priorities inverted.
Speaker 3: Well that was my reaction, because of course, if you speak with Congress m Assey or someone like you who appreciates and understands the supreme law of the land, then you cannot justify its violation. You know, if there's a dangerous activity going on there that sounds something like it rises to the level of criminal activity. If it does, then you can justify by getting a war in front of a judge and then go spy you.
Speaker 6: Know, of course, of course. I mean basically what they're doing is computer hacking. You want to jump to Syria. We gave aid and comfort to a terrorist organization, the leader of which we have put a ten million dollar bounty on his head, and we trained his forces. If that's not giving aid and terror aid and comfort to our terror organization, I don't know what is. And when the FBI jumps into this, I'm holding up my mobile device. If that isn't computer hacking, I don't know what is. So does the government work for us or do we work for the government. Do the laws only apply to the people, or do they apply to the government as well?
Speaker 3: Well, we all know the answer to those rhetorical questions, and sadly they're not positive answers, And we continue to move on.
Speaker 6: And uh, I think Trump is awake, and maybe he's listening.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe he is. Well, just send him a copy of this conversation. I'll referm the podcast link and he can listen for himself and decide for himself whether it's time to finally put an end to all of these ridiculous violations.
Speaker 1: Of our rights.
Speaker 3: Judge Enna Polaitano, I'm glad we've got you, and I'm glad we've got Congress from Massey to continually remind people of the shenanigans that are going on in government and also the strange reality. And I really find it so disturbing. And we've talked about it before. You brought it up in your column and we talked about it today. The idea that our elected officials are afraid to take these powers away for fear that we will find out what these behind the scenes spies know about them. That is a frightening, frightening reality. It's blackmail, it's black justice.
Speaker 6: Justice Scalia. To me, the members of the court knew that they were being spied upon. Now if they can supy, if they can spy in the Supreme Court, they can spy in anybody. I asked my intelligence community people, does the CIA spy on the White House? Answer?
Speaker 3: Yes, frightening Glad we get to talk about it. Judging Freedom the podcast Judging of Paulton the hosts and you need to check it out online where we get your podcasts, Judge, as we always in the conversation, who are you gonna be talking with today? I see you're still in New York here.
Speaker 6: Douglas McGregor at eleven fifteen, Professor John Meerscheimer at two o'clock, Phil Giraldi, the famous CIA agent who told George Bush that Deamosine has no weapons of mass destruction and Bush threw them out of the Opal office at three o'clock.
Speaker 3: That's a solid lineup as always, until next Wednesday, my dear friend, have a wonderful day week, best of health, and we'll have another great conversation next Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Back at you, Brian, Thank you all the best.
Speaker 3: Love you brother. Eight for two five KRCY talk stations stick around me right back after sending brief
Speaker 4: Words fifty five KRC