Speaker 1: Beauty meaning to you care.
Speaker 2: My absolutely and the sounds coming up. What's a opable but a month's You read your lines.
Speaker 3: The gods meant so.
Speaker 1: You look at me as if your mill of days.
Speaker 4: It's like the feeling up the.
Speaker 5: End of the pact. When you read your lines.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you just read.
Speaker 2: Word worse for we're not all listens anymore.
Speaker 1: No listeners, what worse for?
Speaker 3: No molestens, there's no you're talking at the wood and that this will go up and talk to the ball.
Speaker 1: The woods are hing.
Speaker 2: No, it's a song risting, I said to myself. I happened to change. The direcular focus group is giving me the wrong person. It's a mony thing. Emma an alone.
Speaker 6: Hello, No, get time with it, just get over it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, h all right, give me the time to cough.
Speaker 7: All right, here we are and.
Speaker 5: I have some things to show you.
Speaker 7: Let's start with this.
Speaker 8: It won't be much reading today. It'll be more show and tell en if actually wake up might actually be good.
Speaker 5: Let's see. M h, that was the wrong fucking button.
Speaker 8: After four minutes of deliberation as to when I'm supposed to press wow, Okay, now you're gonna have to read it, but I'm gonna read it to you. It says in the beginning here the U n General Assembly should start an investigation.
Speaker 9: No one happened.
Speaker 8: But I do know why this is not into the assassination of US President Kennedy.
Speaker 7: We know that he was.
Speaker 8: We know he says he was killed by one Harvey, so he didn't get that right.
Speaker 7: But okay, that's.
Speaker 10: Mad Jacques Roby.
Speaker 11: Lee Harvey got Kennedy no matter.
Speaker 8: Then came when Jack Ruby and killed Lee Harvey, Kennedy's killer Lee Jack Roby, why did he kill him?
Speaker 3: Tell Lee Harvey?
Speaker 8: Jack Ruby was an Israeli who killed Lee Harvey, Kennedy's killer.
Speaker 9: Not the Kennedy Lima Adams Kennedy, tim My Jack Roby.
Speaker 8: Why would this is really kill Kennedy's killer Kennedy Matt Dumb documentary?
Speaker 7: Then Jack Ruby, the killer of Kennedy's killer out here you Gomula Limaga.
Speaker 8: Died in mysterious circumstances before his retrial. Why mane fact doesn't and the Kennedy opened the fire. Else what I know in what we were taught in history class that Kennedy had decided to hold an inspection. Why did I kill that of this really Demona nuclear plant? You find out whether there were nuclear bombs there? This is why they got rid of him. Okay, that's relevant because for some reason they want us to start thinking about that again. They want us I mean, they're gonna steer us in one.
Speaker 7: Direction or the other.
Speaker 8: But why even go that direction if there's something to hide? Still, So there's a couple of things that are allegedly out there in the ether that are being worked on and all this other stuff, and.
Speaker 7: Oh there's gonna be disclosure soon.
Speaker 8: Well, if there is disclosure, then just here's here's the thing that you should consider. Nobody is going to be around law enough for them to get pissed off enough to do anything about it. So if they're going to spill beans on anything that implicates them, whether fat or or you know, finally, conference for everybody that we've been Israel longer than Israel has been Israel, and they work through us, and we're not even a separate entity from the banks. If that all comes to light, it's because they're already planning to incinerate us, basically, because it doesn't matter what we know after that, because there's our time here is short. So if that, if that does come to fruition, don't get all excited about it. It doesn't matter what you confess to somebody you're about to kill. Now there's a couple other things here we're gonna get into you.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: So there's this faggy voiced mail and this is this is the academic right, that's not their name. I'm just telling you this is the the essence or the or the spirit of academia. You have an effeminate male who thinks he who's super smug in the way they talk. He thinks they're smarter than everybody because they're stupid gay piece of paper that they have. I went to college too, but I'm not a retard who believed the history books that I was reading. But these people think that empirical knowledge memory, you know, remembering facts, the facts of course in air quotes here, and being able to regurgitate them and then forming your opinion and telling everybody else that they're stupid when they question it. That's that's called a drone. Like you're just the repeater of the system. You're not thinking for yourself, you're not you're not even critically thinking period. You're just regurgitating. You're a freaking parrot. Okay, you're not even stopping to consider what you're reading and what you're being told. You're just going on and on and on repeating what you've been told. And when ningbody challenges that, you're like, no, retard, it was right there, it's in my books.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that's that's fine.
Speaker 8: But just understand that these people who have a special place in hell because they're that stupid and the mockery that they place upon you will one day it all get paid off, don't you worry.
Speaker 10: So this is this.
Speaker 8: Asshole, So just let's listen to him for a little bit, because you know, we need to hear the perspective of mainstream fuckery.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 12: Eleven a joint NATO military action.
Speaker 8: In that fucking voice, just devoid of all testicular fortitude.
Speaker 12: That's about right, assisted local rebels in the country of Libya and overthrowing and killing their dictator, Mormar Algadath.
Speaker 8: Interesting to call him that right off the bat, and just assuming that that's like legitimate to say.
Speaker 12: This has become one of the most debated American military actions of the decade. So I thought I'd dive down the rabbit hole conflicted feelings for this man by biographing one of the most significant.
Speaker 8: I figured I'd give you the mainstream story of it. Activists act as if it's the only story and then belittle you along the way.
Speaker 7: That's what he just said.
Speaker 12: North African leaders of modern history.
Speaker 8: Here goes and look, he's a little fucking yuppy bitch on a couch.
Speaker 12: Although he wouldn't become populations in most of these countries, he.
Speaker 7: Would have been it doesn't move the way. It's a case to jumps.
Speaker 12: Parents herded camels and goats, the better one people.
Speaker 8: His parents herded camels and goats. He was born in a tent. He's a Bedouin. So far, not exactly silver spoon in the luxury life of mister Mamaara Godaffiti.
Speaker 12: Here will are a nomadic culture that has existed for thousands of years throughout the desert regions of North Africa and the Middle East, and have significant populations in most of these countries. He would have been nine years old when Libya gained his independence from European occupiers in nineteen fifty one. Gaddafi would watch closely. In nineteen fifty two, when in the neighboring country of Egypt, a political revolution took place, which would ultimately end British occupation of Egypt and depose the Egyptian monarchy in favor of a more nationalist and anti imperialist government. Although he wouldn't become president of Egypt until nineteen fifty six, one of the most important people of the nineteen fifty two revolution was a man named Gamal abdel Nasser. This revolution sent a wave of nationalism across the Arab world. The feeling would last throughout nineteen fifty six, when Egypt fought off an invasion by Israel, France, and Britain. This nationalism would greatly influence Gaddafi's political leanings in his early life. Despite the fact that poor, illiterate Bedouin families typical.
Speaker 8: And when they say invasion by Britain, France and Israel, what they mean is a banker jew invasion of Egypt.
Speaker 7: That's what that is.
Speaker 8: This British imperialism is Jewish banking imperialism working through those countries because they owned them through their banking system.
Speaker 7: They point their armies where do they want to point them?
Speaker 12: Typically didn't pay for education his father found the money to send Gadaffi to an Islamic school, where he slept at a moss during the week and walked home twenty miles to visit his family on weekends. After finishing elementary school, his family moved to the town of Saba in south central Libya, where he was the first of his family to attend secondary school. This continued until nineteen sixty one, when he was thrown out of Saba by local authorities for participating in a violent Arab nationalist protest. In nineteen sixty three, Gadaffi joined the Libyan military and began training in the Royal Military Academy in Benghazi, where he refused to learn English and was routed to the British officers because of his anti imperialist leanings. With some friends, he founded and became the leader of the Free Officer Movement, a group named after the Egyptian group that instituted the Coup of nineteen fifty two, and started recruiting new members to it. After working his way through the Libyan military, he was assigned to go to Dorset, England, for further training, which included a nine month English language course. He reluctantly learned the language. More than that, he learned that he liked his own Libyan culture much more than the English. He complained about racism and defiantly walked around London wearing traditional Libyan clothing. When Gadafi came back to Libya after nineteen sixty six, he was fortunate to find that the popularity of Libyan King Idris and his government had taken a big drop with the increase in oil wealth. The government had come to be seen as corrupt and even pro Israel. King Idris himself had recently passed some very unpopular reforms that gave him more far reaching power. With his revolutionary group ready, Gadaffi sat and waited for the perfect opportunity. That opportunity came in nineteen sixty nine. That summer, the eighty year old e Adris went traveling to Turkey and Greece for medical treatment. On September first, they launched Operation Jerusalem, in which they occupied government offices, airports, radio stations, and other places in the cities of Benghazi where government was based, and Tripoli. Other military units, when hearing about what was happening, came out in support of the coup, the civilians and erman areas cheered it on, they met almost no resistance. In a radio announcement after the success of the blooveless regime change, Gaddafi announced that this was purely an internal Libyan matter, not a threat to any other outside nation. Foreign people and property within Libya would be under the official protection of the army, and all existing treaties and agreements with other states would remain in effect. The country would now be known as the Libyan Arab Republic and would be a state that resistant occupation from all Western powers. The country would not adopt atheistic communism or imperialistic capitalism, but instead adapt a form of Islamic socialism. Because of the mile take on foreign policy, the new regime quickly gained recognition from other nations, including the United States. On September sixth, crown friendce Hassan, seen here filmed by a potato, the nephew of Idris, who was next in line to succeed him, was put under house arrest.
Speaker 8: It really sounds like you said filmed here by a potato. I don't know what the hell he actually said.
Speaker 12: He announced a few days after the coup that he was renouncing all claims to the throne and endorsed the new government. In nineteen sixty one, the Libyan court sentenced him to three years in prison. After his prison stay, he actually lived out most of his remaining years in Libya out of the public eye. King Idris, who assured the RCC he would not attempt to reclaim his country in exchange for the safety of his family, took up residence in Egypt for the remainder of his life. The official government body after this was the twelve member Revolutionary Command Council the RCC of Gaddafi's free Officer's movement. Of this, Colonel Gaddafi was named Commander in chief of the Armed Forces. The twenty seven year old revolutionary officer from a poor Bedouin family had successful fully used his time in the military to not only make a name for himself, but to take control of an entire country. Now what would he do with it? Let's skip around a lot, because a lot happened. After Kaddafi raised his oil price in nineteen sixty nine. Most of the country is in OPEC. The organization of Petroleum Mixed Boarding Nations followed in nineteen seventy. This meant that globally, the price of oil went up, and there was nothing that any of the oil buying nations could do about it. Gaddafi slapped down some nice new sedition laws because free speech rarely mixes well with a See this is.
Speaker 8: Him being a cocksucker, and he's totally making assumptions here, and he's he should be punching his legay face.
Speaker 7: But we'll let him talk because we're going to correct all this shit later dictatorship.
Speaker 12: He went further than that, though, to track down on dissent when he made a law banning parliamentary bodies and kept in place in eighteen fifty two law prohibiting political parties, banned trade unions in nineteen seventy and workers strike.
Speaker 13: Good.
Speaker 8: He just banned communism excellentis in nineteen seventy two, and he established people's courts to try monarchists for seditional well.
Speaker 7: You mean like common law. Awesome?
Speaker 12: On a local level, many political prisoners were, of course executed, sometimes publicly.
Speaker 7: Oh, you mean like communists. Awesome.
Speaker 12: He consolidated power on the government level two when in December nineteen sixty nine, almost right away, two of his cabinet members, Adam Saydhawas and Mussa Ahmad, ministers of Defense and Interior respectively, were arrested and accused of planning a coup. Gaddafi, in turn, was named both prime Minister and Minister of Defense to replace those empty positions. His quick developed paranoid of losing power didn't stop at his own board either.
Speaker 7: Are trying to paint the Fidel Castro who image on him?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 7: He's the right, he's paranoid.
Speaker 8: No, people really try to kill you when you're a leader of a country, and there's definitely the best wait for them to do that is to get their little CIA fagots in there to start, you know, willing and dealing with the people closest to you.
Speaker 7: But that's paranoia. Okay, this guy doesn't live in the real world.
Speaker 12: Orders either, as he was known for sending assassins after Libyans in exile on other nations. Some big changes happened after the takeover. For one, the Western calendar was replaced with the Islamic calendar and the sale of alcohol was banned.
Speaker 8: Is that a bad thing in a fucking Muslim country? Or is that kind of like what you would consider standard practice?
Speaker 7: All right? Then, you know Libya For Libyans, that type of idea.
Speaker 12: Right, this was an Arab nation. After all nightclubs and churches were shut down and Arabic was made the official language of the country. Government documents and street signs were not allowed to be printed in any other language. Additionally, in nineteen seventy three and seventy.
Speaker 7: Oh, so you'll keep your culture in your need yeah ooh boy.
Speaker 12: Before respectively, blogging was made in deftible punishment for homosexuality.
Speaker 7: And flogging homos.
Speaker 8: You know, you miss out on stuff and you don't know what's going on in other places adultery.
Speaker 12: His administration, though, was surprisingly fair to women, establishing a law in nineteen seventy two that girls must be at least sixteen years ultimary and yes, you needed the woman's consent before a wedding could take place. Educational and professional opportunities were also opened up for women, and in fact, compulsory education was extended from six to nine years, and university eventually became free for all Libyan citizens.
Speaker 7: What's that? Free education for all Libyans?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 7: This guy was a brutal dictator. What a son of a bitch.
Speaker 12: He also doubled the minimum wage women.
Speaker 7: In his hand and doubled the minimum wage. This sixth son of a bitch.
Speaker 12: Has got to go personal life though, well he.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, let's dig up some fake dirt because it's starting to sound too good and I'm losing the freaking the theme here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what he just said.
Speaker 12: He had a team of all female bodyguards who were with him everywhere he went, and yeah, you get the idea.
Speaker 8: Yeah I don't, though, you're making assumptions here, your douchebeg. He traveled with his wife everywhere he went and his children. There was nothing funky going on.
Speaker 12: The government put the money to use almost immediately. One of their first big projects in nineteen sixty nine was a so called Green Revolution, which was not a social movement but an environmental one. You see, over ninety five percent of Libya is desert, so you can imagine the country has some trouble with farming. The Green Revolution was a huge public works project in which millions were put towards building irrigation pathways from the Mediterranean and from oacs in the country to any nearby farmland they could reach. Although a noble effort, the agricultural profits ended up not being worth the building cost. In the end, although that particular Hey the.
Speaker 7: Fuck is everybody lessen here? From my goddamn health.
Speaker 12: The project had more hype than return. His domestic plans were generally pretty good. His goal from the beginning was to provide freehousing, education, and health care for all Libya. Of those, the only thing he didn't accomplish was eliminating homelessness.
Speaker 7: Remember remember back to the future.
Speaker 8: Back to the future, they had some They had some of their own freaking prop again in there, right because we were supposed to hate what they tell us to hate.
Speaker 15: What who?
Speaker 7: Who do you think the Libyans? Right?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 12: He did, however, replace a lot of the whole excuse me, impoverished housing districts with fresh new developments.
Speaker 8: We'll get into how just how like amazing this this whole project was later because he's diminishing it and he's making it out to be a joke. He wouldn't even let his own parents come out of their tent until he housed everybody in his country, and his dad passed away before he was able to accomplish it, but his mother obviously eventually was able to get a house.
Speaker 7: So that's that's weird.
Speaker 8: Like I would have waited, I would have found like, you know, a cousin I didn't like, and been like, yeah, until everybody else gets a house, you don't, because that's my dedication to this, not my own parents, I mean, that's whatever.
Speaker 12: As well as building up brand new suburban areas. He may not have eliminated homelessness, but his efforts were not in vain. In the first year, it was proclaimed that all British and Americans he.
Speaker 7: Looks like that, that meme of that that little kid with his fist and things like that, where.
Speaker 12: In military bases in the nation were to be vacated. Despite the US quickly recognizing the new government and trying to kiss up to them in an effort to keep their basis, Gadaffi insisted that the Western imperialists leave. His stance on the Cold War is often stated as neutrality, but it was more like soubtal hostility towards both sides. He saw the Americans and allies as stop me, if you've heard of this before, greedy and imperialistic.
Speaker 7: You mean because there's Jews there. Yeah, okay, so far, so good.
Speaker 12: Rejected their ideas, their economic system, and certainly their moral values just because he hated America. Though didn't mean he liked Russia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he made a big point, but he didn't hate America. He hated the government. And he tells everybody what they should be looking into and what he thought of who actually controlled the place. And he was right, he said, the un Israel in America, I'll have a very common problem.
Speaker 12: There was just one tiny, yet significant problem with their communist ideology. They had great support for atheism. Oh no, no, Mumamarkadafi could not have that. His state economic structure would not be capitalist or communist, but an iteration of Islamic nationalistic socialism, which.
Speaker 8: Would make perfect sense in an Arab country. And great that he hates communism, and great that he's a nationalist for his nation. You know, that's what nationalism is supposed to be. Specific to the area. Sounds like he was doing an okay job with that.
Speaker 12: Taylor took Adafi's whims. He even wrote up a whole political theory, fine tuning the specifics of it. But we'll get to that in a minute.
Speaker 7: And then he talked about the Green Book.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 12: Did end up buying weapons from the Soviets, though, which strained relationships with America. Gadafi married his first wife, Patiya al Nuri, in nineteen sixty nine. They had one child, and then divorced in nineteen seventy. He met his second wife, Safia Farkash, a nurse, when he was hospitalized for appendicitis in nineteen sixty nine. They married in nineteen seventy, had seven children together, and she stayed with him until they both died. And did I mention that Adofi was opposed to Israel. He called it a manifestation of Western imperialism.
Speaker 7: I love this guy.
Speaker 8: A manifestation of Western imperialism is Israel and this is him allegedly, and we'll see how much bullshit this is. The French attack the fucking and like whatever. We'll get into that later.
Speaker 12: Them on Arab Land. In nineteen seventy, he forcibly deported all Jews from Libya, as well as the large Italian population. The day all these people were expelled was made into it.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean Italians worked with the Jews a lot, but that's not really what happened. So yes, he got rid of he expelled. Can anybody is anybody haven't even finding a fault here yet? Or is this all wonderful preventative measures that you take when you want to establish a country that's not run by people other than the intended people, right, and that the people don't the actual people don't get fucked over in the process. You get rid of the bad elements. First, you know, what do they call it? There's twenty two thousand what was the thing in Venezuela. There's twenty two million people at the time in Venezuela, there's twenty two thousand Jews, and that was plenty to fucking destroy the place.
Speaker 12: To a national holiday, actually not kidding. October seventh, the day of revenge.
Speaker 7: So how about that?
Speaker 8: Hey wait, wait, hold on, let's sear that again. Well, not the fucking other way, you fucking holmo.
Speaker 12: These people were expelled was made into a national holiday, actually not kidding. October seventh.
Speaker 8: So the day that he deported all those people, he deported the Jews from Libya was October seventh. Isn't that interesting? What else hoppened on October seventh? Recently? They love their little fucking public rituals, don't they.
Speaker 7: So they were going to have a kickoff for their oh or.
Speaker 15: We're being attacked by Hangladi.
Speaker 8: Is yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, those darn Arabs got us again on the October seventh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I surely did.
Speaker 12: Day of Revenge. His intolerance for America Europe.
Speaker 8: Freedom, I like how he calls the Day of revenge or anything.
Speaker 12: Related didn't stop at his zone borders, because of course it did. After the irrigation system was done, he had to spend the oil money on something right. Well, for starters, he funded a bunch of quote unquote freedom fighters in Israel.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, hell yeah. He was getting a fuck up visual from the inside. Love it.
Speaker 12: In nineteen seventy two, he even set up a training center for them, called the First Nasah Volunteer Center. His funding for these groups would continue for years to come, with drama starting up because some of the groups weren't violent orchestreem.
Speaker 8: Hey, that kid doesn't even have shoes, but he's got a fucking a AKA. That's you know, priorities premised enough.
Speaker 12: In nineteen seventy two, a group of terrorists called some Israeli athletes of the Munich Olympics. As you might be able to guess, Kadafi had a hand in helping them prepare, and then to top it off, he had their dead bodies flown back to Libya were a hero's funeral, full military honors. I could not make this up if I tried. His money also went towards Ira car bombings in the UK, the Black Panthers in the US, and anti apartheid groups.
Speaker 8: So I think there's a little bit of a mis understanding what actually really happened there in Munich. If anybody else else servants to add that, I think there was a NOI vay hand in that and was blamed.
Speaker 7: On other people and other people were executed.
Speaker 1: Hey, I.
Speaker 7: You know, let's just move on from now.
Speaker 12: In South Africa, as well as many other groups in various places, when asked by news reporters his funding of terrorist activity, his response was usually something along the lines of calling them freedom fighters against Western imperialism and saying that the imperialists were skewing the narrative to make him look evil. As for foreign affairs, Kadaffi finally got to work with the Heiro Nasa. The latter would say privately of the former, he's a good boy, but a little naive the thing they were.
Speaker 8: I'm sure you said it just like that too. Where where's everybody are you guys? Sleeping in on a Sunday. You know it's nine am here, so it's it's later everywhere else as you go east. The fuck is everybody don't tell me you went to church. I don't believe you. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't believe you really did.
Speaker 12: That work together on along with Sudan and Syria, was a proposal to create a pan Arab nation. This plan worried the West at first, but then Nasser died in November of nineteen seventy. Nasar was succeeded by a man named Anwar Sadat, who was more a federation kind of guy, just not ready for that type a commitment yet.
Speaker 7: Uh, you stupid gay fag.
Speaker 8: It okay that just because everything is a gay relationship with you, sir, doesn't mean that's how everybody else sees the world and how you have to put daddy issues into this thing because you're a fucking homosexual.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 8: Wow, wait, way to bleed out your fucking life onto your freaking videos.
Speaker 12: Was expecting something a little more casual, you know. Well, so Dot managed to successfully stall the talks while pocketing oil money donated by Gadoffee, I might add, until the nineteen seventy three deadline, at which time no unifying action had taken place. Of course, by that time, Sudan, Syria, and Egypt all had their own reasons for being a little wary of what was going on in Libya. In fact, to say relations deteriorated would be an understatement.
Speaker 8: Now, I don't know what the actual roots of veterin are. I'm going to have to look into it because he is very light skinned man, and I'm just curious if there could be a little little Galt in there or not.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's potential.
Speaker 9: Well, what was going on last?
Speaker 12: Oh boy, here we go April nineteen seventy three was the start of a popular revolution in Libya? Why was there a popular revolution in Libya? Because Kadafi proclaimed it?
Speaker 7: I'm sure it's very, very as simple as this fagot is making it sound.
Speaker 12: And it was so this right here, even more than Adafi's death during Arab Spring was the reason I decided to do this series. Kadafi unloaded a five part plan onto the public.
Speaker 8: Really, it wasn't just for propaganda purposes alone. Part one All yeah, cool horses on r on one handed, given the wave, All right, true Arabian night over here.
Speaker 12: Existing laws were to be abolished and replaced. Part two opponents of the revolution were to be removed.
Speaker 7: Part three, yes, removed, peace at a time. Even what the heck?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 18: Three?
Speaker 12: There would be a revolution in the government.
Speaker 8: Why does everybody else tolerate, Oh, we have to have conflicting what points of view here? Well, yeah, that's fine if there are points of view you and you know, constructive criticism. When they're subversives trying to kill others, no, fuck them.
Speaker 12: Take him out government administration, which would wipe clean all the bureaucratic red tape. Part four, the people would form people's committees, which would arm themselves to defend the revolution. And Part five there would be a cultural revolution.
Speaker 8: Okay, no dictator, No dictator who is oppressing his people, arms them and just trust them to protect the interests of Because if he's a dictator, he's supposedly, you know, a dictator, he's going to be more concerned about his own interests, in his own you know, preservation of power. So why would he arm his own people in the in the you know, because there's a potential there that that would result in them overthrowing him. So he had to be pretty confident that they loved him for him to do that, and that he was actually for the the people, like a certain gentleman in Germany that we know, like a certain gentleman in Venezuela we learned about who His people rose up when he was kidnapped by fucking terrorists and they got him back before he could be assassinated.
Speaker 7: The people rose up and did that. The people rose up and did that.
Speaker 8: And if only sleepy eyed American people, not the fucking government, because that's a Jew run run, ran a Jew run run. But if we woke up and fucking ever went behind and got behind any of these people and supported them and rushed out to help nationalism, one spot is like a domino effect, right right, But we've let these people get decimated and all their hard work to build their countries. It all happens in their own lifetime, happening in Germany, short period of awesomeness, and then they have to deal with the repercussions of doing right by their people, because there's a certain group out there, certain demonic saturn cult group that doesn't like prosperity in people unless it's their own people. They don't like nationalism unless it's in Israel. They don't like humanity, and god knows what the fuck they.
Speaker 12: Really are, which would purge all points.
Speaker 8: So here's the lesson here. It doesn't matter where it starts, you have to support it because a nationalist movement a true one, a true one, not just some fucking rebel group that you call a nationalist or whatever, or you know, republican blah blah blah. No, it has to be a true one where the people are being supported and taken care of, and they're the fucking people that will take care of their their leader too, because now you know that relationship is symbiotic and when that's true, when that's true, good things can come with that because it's not a country who's aiming inward at their people and holding them hostage in their own country, like like, is what what happens here? We're in our panopticon, we're in our surveillance state, we're in our open air prison, our free we're free range chickens, and we're too stupid to know it, even though we pass by the injection booth every so often to get another shot of poison. As they cross their fingers and hope that's the one that takes us.
Speaker 12: Out poisonous foreign influences from the country. Okay, So the part of this which directly affected the most people was the committees. They served as sort of political action groups as well as basically thought police who have a role in rounding up all the wrong thinkers. The idea that.
Speaker 8: Would this is coming from a guy who also probably believes that Germany was a bad place. He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that although that scenario could be true if he was a dictator, the assumption here is that he was. That he was a brutal dictator to his own people, which is a complete and total farce. So wrong thinker or people that were attempting to cause harm in Libya and oh, I don't know, bad actors and operatives stirring up trouble for him and the people trying to cause instability.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 12: Iah was that representative democracy like they had in the West wasn't true democracy, and that the only way to represent everyone was to get as many people as possible actively participating in government.
Speaker 8: That would never be what a dictator would say. So that's a contradiction right there. He would never say more of the people have to be actively engaged in the government. Nobody who's a dictator would say that they would not care about your goddamn opinion, and if you've voiced it, they would kill you.
Speaker 7: He didn't do that.
Speaker 12: As such, a chance of command was established from each of these groups all the way up to Gaddafi himself. It sure did increase public participation and decision making, and it sure did give Gadaffi a.
Speaker 8: Complete the guy in the right I know, it's not what man old man think about it. Ringo Star, Ringo Star could have played him, could have played him in a movie at a certain.
Speaker 7: Time in his life.
Speaker 12: Cleet stranglehold on government function. Basically, Gadaffi set up the big picture narrative and the peons would rewrite school books and make changes on the local level to go along with it. Every loyal citizen felt like the government was serving them and not the other way around. The thing that had the biggest indirect effect during the revolution was when Gadaffi announced in nineteen seventy three that fifty one percent of all oil companies in Libya would be appropriated by the state. This proved to be a huge, economic.
Speaker 8: Awesome he nationalized the thing that people are rapping his country of.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, this is what they do. Oh you have And here's the funny thing.
Speaker 8: It's not about you know, the world globalists, banking demons, not having sources for minerals, fuels, you know, petrochemicals, whatever they want to call it. It's not like they don't have diamonds and gold and all this other other places. They just don't want anyone else to have any They don't want self They don't want anybody to be self reliant. They want they need an interdependence government and world government in order for their control to work. So even if you can produce it in your own place, you have to sell it somewhere else. You have to have this interdependence and trade thing going on. It's all artificial. It's a it's an impossible way of existence, and that's what their control comes in. So it's not that, oh, there's just so much oil here that there's just no way we can find we have enough in our country. Canada does, Alaska does to do great things for and who knows if it ever actually ends. It's not a finite resource like they make it.
Speaker 7: Out to be. It's like the blood of the fucking earth. So yeah, no, so just so they just because they find.
Speaker 8: That there's a huge, you know, resource of this in Libya doesn't mean that they needed Libya or the same thing with rak and Ran or whatever. Yeah, they'll sell it off because they'll they'll loute every country, they'll lose Venezuela and do all that stuff.
Speaker 7: But it's not about that.
Speaker 8: It's about not letting other countries build to where they can become competitive and independent from their control.
Speaker 7: That's the real reason.
Speaker 8: It's not about, oh my god, there's a finite amount of oil and we got to get it wherever we find it and destroy that country so we can have cheaper No, it's not really a thing. It's a fault scarcey problem in the first place. What is the problem is they don't want them to financially independent of their banks and of their you know, world economics in the world bullshittary bureaucracy.
Speaker 12: Nomic success, which in turn was probably the reason that public opinion stayed so high for so long. To try and give you an idea of the economic boom, Libya's GDP was three point eight billion in nineteen sixty nine, thirteen point seven billion in nineteen seventy four and twenty four point five billion in nineteen seventy nine. In the course of ten years, the work output of the average Libyan grew to be valued over six times as much. That translates to some pretty significant group.
Speaker 8: That means there is prosperity the likes of Germany in the thirties going on in Libya.
Speaker 12: Growth in standard of living some more numbers for in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 8: And these are the assholes who chuck cartoons about it, because God forbid. The guy in the Libyans who actually owned the fucking place have every right to the place, want to control their own fucking oil and not have a bunch of wave oligarchs in there looting their country and keeping them poor. God forbid, God forbid. They want to say, hey, you know what, get the fuck out, this is our place.
Speaker 12: Libya had seven hundred doctors, but by nineteen seventy eight they had three thousand, and in that time fifty percent more hospitals were built, Malaria was eliminated from the country, and a bunch of other once common diseases became very rare. Imagine this kind of success, but in every aspect of public life. Gaddafi took an impoverished, underdeveloped nation at gunpoint and then transformed it into a state that could run.
Speaker 8: The asshole had a throw in at gunpoint, right at gunpoint. And the assumption here is the only way you can can get things in order is if you are brutal to their people. No, he is brutal to fucking subversives.
Speaker 5: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 8: He obviously cared for his people and you're going to see in the next video. But this is I need to stop this idiot every time he says something gay, which is almost every word rival.
Speaker 12: Many countries in Europe, all will eliminating any sort of checks on his power. The revolution wasn't without its opponents, though in nineteen seventy four, there was a failed coup attempt. Due to the reduced number of RCC members could not be used it as an excuse to take sole control of the state in nineteen seventy seven, so that coup wasn't exactly the most successful. In nineteen seventy five, over two hundred senior officers in the army were arrested as part of a purge of disloyal people. Another one in seventy five, some of the merchant class of the country were upset by the continued nationalization of the economy, which meant that the government became the new owner of their businesses, but the quality of life was going up for everyone else, though not too many people were complaining. There was also a drama with some protesters from a university getting hanged. Public msty International made a big thing about it and called it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well who brought put them up to it? How were they funded? And what were they really because that sounds awfully Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Agency like in nature, these these students don't just get out and do shit like that unless they're being I know, it's it wasn't probably him at the time, But this is like the Sorows effect, right, and it's not always Soros, but people understand and can put that in a frame, a framework to to understand what I'm getting at there. It's it's an artificial construct in the first place. It's not really the people's even ideas. It's just you can take a lot of soft tended people and point them in one direction and they'll become a mob. So, especially if they're in an indoctrination camp, a Communist Marxist in doctrination camp called you know, university in the first place, they're already They're already been so often up.
Speaker 12: That the first time someone was executed in o Libya for purely political reasons, I'm sure it wasn't the first time. In addition, there were a bunch of tribal leaders in rural areas who liked their old hierarchy just fine. They were conveniently labeled agents of the old regime, and Gaddaffi installed some new leaders in their place. Predictably, the communities they served never really came to accept the new guys. In response to nationalization efforts, some clerics from the Muslim Brotherhood criticized the seizing of property as going against the teachings of his mom. There were also some scholars who didn't like the Kaddaffi basically threw out the Hattith and went back to a form of Islam that believes solely in the Qur'an. Kaddafi in turn, which.
Speaker 7: Is actually a good thing. There was no shria law there.
Speaker 12: Had them labeled as traitors to the revolution, and after their disappearance, all privately owned Islamic colleges were either shut down or nationalized.
Speaker 7: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 12: As for foreign relations post revolution, well, Kadafi, with Arab unity on the mind, suggested Egypt should have a similar revolution as Libya and Saddat was.
Speaker 7: And that guy never went in for a forehead reduction.
Speaker 12: It's too bad, having exactly none of it. They disagreed strongly enough, in fact, that Kadafi went as far as calling for Sadat's overthrow. Now you may remember that unity plan included more than two nations, So what did the other two things? Well, Kafarni, Mary of Sudan, the guy on the left there, they.
Speaker 7: Were all pressured and they're all a bunch of pussies, so they said no.
Speaker 12: Sided pretty strongly with Egypt on the matter. Well, forget that guy, I am all right. What did Syria think of this? You ask, Oh, don't worry. Syria wound up with Vadaffi's naughty list as well when they, together with Egypt, launched the Yam Kippur war against Israel, and Gaddafi threw a fit because he found out about it the same day as the rest of the world talk about bad neighbors. Okay, so Gaddafi needs some new allies. While about Tunisia to the West, well, they actually had their own unification plan in nineteen seventy four, but that one fell through because the people in Tunisia really didn't like it. So what did Gaddafi do? What does he always do? He started funding freedom fighters in Tunisia who wanted to overthrow the current government.
Speaker 7: You want a nationalism to spread? How nice?
Speaker 12: This funding would continue well into the eighties. I joke, but he actually did have good relations with some countries. For instance, he traded nuclear research with Pakistan until nineteen seventy seven, when the Pakistani government was overthrown in a coup. He also aligned politically with Algeria during the nineteen seventy.
Speaker 7: Five and just remember he hated communists.
Speaker 12: Five Western Sahara war against Morocco, despite I.
Speaker 7: Don't even think they wanted to slap five.
Speaker 8: They just wanted to piss off that guy who was standing behind them so he couldn't get in the picture.
Speaker 12: Some rocket relations with the rest of the Arab world. He did have quite a few friends in Sub Saharan Africa. His funding of terror groups in the West made Libya basically the country when it came to standing against imperial oppressors. Between nineteen seventy three and seventy nine, Gadafi donated over five hundred million in aid to various African nations as well. He had the goal of eliminating Israeli influence on the region by basically bribing governments to cut diplomatic ties with them. Some of them did it as well. He managed to extend the reach of Islam by converting President Omar Bongo of Gabon in nineteen seventy three and President John Badelbicassa of the Central African Republic in nineteen seventy six. Oh and he also invested a bunch of money into European companies like Fiat for some reason. Now, I couldn't do justice to this cultural revolution without talking about the Green Book. The Green Book was a three part series written by Gaddafi himself, which was translated into dozens of languages and published worldwide.
Speaker 7: And he's gonna talk shit about it.
Speaker 12: It is now available in pdf form through a quick Google search. I had to get a tetanus shot to cure.
Speaker 8: Fuck you, and you had to get a shot because you're retard, right good. I hope you get more. Can you get more, can you get a booster? How about a couple COVID shots.
Speaker 12: For the cancer I caught from reading this.
Speaker 8: Cancer you needed tests? Shot for the cancer? Wow, you really are genius.
Speaker 12: It's entire things. So I hope you appreciate it. In part one it lays out the problem.
Speaker 7: Of you'd appreciate it if the shots killed you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no existing form of government being truly you, you.
Speaker 8: Know you're gonna end up with gay monkey pocks one way or the other, sir, So, I mean, it doesn't really matter which way it comes. You're gonna you're gonna have them democratic.
Speaker 12: In a way that reminds me of Marxist theory. They both claim that he.
Speaker 8: Is an anti communist, and he's calling him a Marxist. Now, this person isn't very fucking bright.
Speaker 12: The existing structure in the West, whether it be capitalism as Mark states or representative democracy as Kadapi states, is flawed and claims that not only are the people dissatisfied with it, not taking into account whether or not they actually are.
Speaker 8: So anyone who who criticizes the state of affairs that are run by OVA and never actually the true system that's supposed to be in a particular country, those people somehow are communists. But wait a minute, wasn't what are Isn't communism an wave thing? So how does that make sense?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wait a dozen't.
Speaker 12: Dissatisfied, but its inevitable end will contradict its goals. In Gaddafi's case, he claims that no system using a parliament as a legislative body, and no system in which parties are allowed to play a role in elections can ever represent every one of the people, because basically matyranny of the fifty one percent. His proposed solution to this was popular conferences and people's committees, which he called and unquote, the end of the journey of the masses in quest for democracy.
Speaker 8: Right, so getting the people involved again because he's such a dictator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, real good.
Speaker 12: He imagined this as the first implementation of complete direct democracy that has ever been attempted, and thus he saw it as the final form in the evolution of human political theory. And it's easy to see how he thought this was going so well, because with enough oil money, any form of government will be able to function.
Speaker 8: Wow, just throwing the insults in like this fucker has ever done shit with his life besides make half retarded videos.
Speaker 12: Any good but naive child building a lego city can dream up a system of government where.
Speaker 7: They we're almost done.
Speaker 8: I'm having them tell myself this because I want to strangle a gay neck right now, as Garundi gay.
Speaker 12: Neck they are in charge, imagine it to be fair, and then denounce all other forms of government. The reality is that if Gadaffi hadn't bullied the oil.
Speaker 8: This coping ship, that fucking socialized retards. You know people who are who are in the in the liberal academia university, you know, realm and the and that, in that sphere, in that, in that environment, that atmosphere they are.
Speaker 7: They are always.
Speaker 8: Oversimplifying to the point of complete fallacy and at the same time making themselves look absolutely god dam't retarded. And I don't see how other people don't pick up on that. It's and they do it with this kind of sense, being smug, little bitchy feminine voice the whole time. It's like, Wow, you've never you've never somehow you lived a life this long talking like that, and you've never been punched into the face, because that would have stranged your fuck out, That would have you Only it takes a couple of those times. It maybe once for you to realize, you know, you need you need to put put some brakes on.
Speaker 7: You're crazy.
Speaker 12: Companies into submission right away in nineteen sixty nine, this socialist utopia would have followed the same path as all the others. But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: Back to the book.
Speaker 12: Speaking of socialism, he spends all the part two arguing for it with such gems as private landownership as oppressive. Accumulating money beyond one's needs is depriving the less talented workers in the nation of their basic needs all wage labor.
Speaker 8: I'm sure everything is said exactly like this guy I says, well, I think we're pretty much close to the end here, so let's go ahead and stop this one because it's just a tireed of dog shit after that.
Speaker 7: So let's get on to the next one.
Speaker 5: Get on with it. What did you say?
Speaker 7: What did you say?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 7: You fucking said on a bitch, Get on with it.
Speaker 5: Just get over it, Okay, looking, give me a second, Yep, there is.
Speaker 7: Huh what do you know? Sea blows all good?
Speaker 8: Though, mm hmm, I guess said it's not gonna been reading the day today it's gonna be more of a show and tell I can't really talk anyway, it doesn't last for very long.
Speaker 5: Feel sick.
Speaker 7: Oh, by the way, No, I can't taste anything either, Paul.
Speaker 10: I'm offering is the truth? Nothing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not as lame as it sounds. I know you've heard this a billion trillion times.
Speaker 7: This is getting like.
Speaker 8: Just getting ridiculous at this point, right, I mean, this movie itself is propaganda, and it's brought to you by two fucking transgender men who are now the Wachowsky's sisters apparently, so whatever, they.
Speaker 3: Didn't the.
Speaker 8: Masonic nonsense that they went through there. But yeah, it's only brief and little spurts. This is actually pretty well put together video. Oh no, At first it sounds like they're going to be putting a negative spin on it, like on on Gaddafi and just brawling around with the same mainstream media, you know, propaganda, war propaganda type of shit, demonizing someone unjustly. But they present it and then they hard left and start telling you what the reality is. So as long as you're sharp enough to pick up on it, you'll get the message.
Speaker 7: And let's be clear.
Speaker 10: Tonight, I'd like to update the American people.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to listen to this cocksucker throughout the whole video. And I don't mean that in like a derogatory term. I mean like he's a literal cocksucker.
Speaker 10: On the international effort that we have led in Libya, what we've done, what we plan to do, and why this matters to us.
Speaker 7: Yes, you have to kill lots of innocent people.
Speaker 10: I want to begin by paying tribute to our men and women in uniform, who once again have acted with courage, professionalism, and patriotism. They have moved with incredible speed and strength because of them, and are dedicated diplomats. A coalition has been forged and countless lives have been saved. For more than four decades, the Libyan people have been ruled by a I.
Speaker 8: Have to warn you I should have ahead of time. There's going to be a couple of times throughout this and it goes on for about an hour and a half. And this one's worth watching the whole way. And there's actually a little bit of another one that I want to play as well. I have I know which one that is, because they get into something when they're talking about how these operatives move in. They always find someone who doesn't, you know, some little life scumbag piece of shit, or they make them, or they manufacture little life scumbag pieces of shit. Because these operatives cia massade, whatever the hell they are, probably both. They start training and indocunating people to become rebels. No matter how good the ruler is, the nationalist ruler happens to be, they're going to find a way to create rebels.
Speaker 7: And of course a trainer doesn't leave the missions.
Speaker 8: To an idiot, right that they just trained. It's not going to be a rookie that's basically just gone through the bare minimum. Now they're leading these things, these operatives are leading these these strikes, and their strategy is being you know, that's how they're they're even picking their targets and doing their thing. But it's interesting the way they say they build these.
Speaker 7: And then arm them, and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 8: And then you have to think to yourself, what is going on with the immigration Huh here they brought into people and if anything, places like that processing center right here in Yuma, that border patrol kicked everybody out of the flea market in order to create.
Speaker 7: Trading facility.
Speaker 8: Perhaps and I'm sure they're probably you're not gonna you're not gonna be able to recognize when they're that close to a marine air station, what firing is coming from, what angle, if they're if they're training and drill and doing drills, Oh no, without shock came fable. Most people aren't gonna do that. So they put it close to the military base. Oh and because also the military is probably what's training them.
Speaker 7: Isn't that nice? So let's just right here telling you they have they have some big plans.
Speaker 8: So this whole pyramid thing with Egypt and this ground penetrating radar thing, that's another whole topic.
Speaker 7: Where why are they telling this?
Speaker 8: Telling us this now if it damages their narrative of a linear history of man, lineary linear progress and not instead of we get to a certain point, there's some sort of cataclysm, whether it's whether it's mad made or it's natural, then there's you know, thing's obliterated, people who the infrastructure is either destroyed or people forget how to utilize what they did build because so many people got decimated. There's only a few people left, and not everybody knows how to make a cell phone. Right, You get what I'm saying. So then it becomes useless because there's no more the service for it and it's not an essential to existence. So it goes away, and the cycle, you know, continue as it goes up, gets to the top, and then something else happens, and these resets, probably more than likely deliberate and manipulated.
Speaker 7: All that is at play.
Speaker 8: Again, it's on the table because of what they found. So say they found with the ground penetrating radar, what the hell they used? Or to the pyramids? Why are they telling us this now because it's probably not going to matter who knows what, because there's not gonna be We're not long for this world, is where I'm what I would have to imagine that.
Speaker 7: All means.
Speaker 10: Tyrant Momar Gadafi.
Speaker 8: A tyrant talking about someone who's not a tyrant as a tyrant projection. Very this guy, this guy is the epitome of the this the demonic spirit of nouve of of a of a Jewish banker. I mean, he just lays it out in complete fucking lies, one after the other, with with with the conviction of not that great either, Like you can tell he's reading, he's not He's not as good as everybody thinks he is.
Speaker 7: They just I don't know. There was there was a smoke screen of Hey, wow, black presidents.
Speaker 8: I don't know what the hell it was. He's not good at it. He just has a like a commanding voice a little bit.
Speaker 7: But he's not.
Speaker 8: Nothing about him says I'm a sincere, a sincere gentleman. Nothing or that he even knows what the fuck he's doing. No, he's a He's an actor playing his role.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 10: He has denied his people freedom, all right.
Speaker 8: So, and then here's the young jerks, a bunch of fucking scumbags who picked the name of the Armenian genocide Frankists. Yes, the savage Francs, who were the real leaders of the Armenian genocide, not Muslims. That's the name that they decided to pick for their fucking they're little propaganda machine.
Speaker 7: Isn't that nice?
Speaker 8: They young Turks butchered like over a million Christians. But hey, sounds like a great thing. Definitely isn't all about pro Israel at all, of course it isn't chank Alright, moving on, I have a.
Speaker 20: Couple little tidbits of information on these women.
Speaker 7: I can't hear her over her nose? Can anybody else?
Speaker 20: So I'm gonna share them with you. So, first of all, they're all virgins or allegedly virgins.
Speaker 7: Okay, so here comes some more of the disparity here. This is what I meant by it.
Speaker 8: They're gonna it's gonna seem like it's slanted against him because they have Obama talking, and then they have this stupid bitch from young Turks talking and they're gonna make these types of accusations, these insinuations that they have absolutely no proof of, but they're trying to talk shit about him.
Speaker 7: So that's a really cool purple outfit.
Speaker 15: They swear.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, they might have been virgins when they were hired, And I doubt that.
Speaker 8: I can guarantee you, because everybody has the values of those people who are talking right the hookup culture.
Speaker 7: They don't, they don't understand how other people live.
Speaker 8: Well, I doubt that they were virgins then, And it's like, yeah, because you're jaded, scumbag piece of shit, that's why. And because you probably live in a family that raped you when you're four.
Speaker 21: Or serving under Kadaffi for a while, they are no longer virgins.
Speaker 7: Right, and that's just complete conjecture.
Speaker 20: They so when they first get hired, they take a vow of chastity and they become official bodyguards. They have to swear to Goadaffi that they are definitely virgins they haven't had sex. Another requirement is that they need to dress up when they're on the job. And by dress up, I'm not talking about wearing bodyguard gear. I'm talking about wearing makeup, jewelry, and heat.
Speaker 8: I think, I think one of the biggest statements there, because women are oppressed by most of the the Muslim Arab countries, making them the bodyguards. Having a having a uh an important position like that would probably piss off a lot of the Muslim extremists, and it separates him from them because you can't say, oh, he's just like you know what I mean, with that big that big sore, throbbing red sore of of of contradiction there. I was young, so I did not understand that these women were part of protecting our countries.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 7: I saw the leader and I said, I want to be like those women. I must be like that.
Speaker 19: H h.
Speaker 8: I consider the guarding of God to be not only the protection of body, the protection of the values and philosophy that he stands for. Military taught us regulations even benefit of my domestic life. Yeah, the Women's Military Academy gave women their freedom.
Speaker 22: At the bullet we were the personal nurses of Gadaffi and his large family, with all his children and grandchildren, and we always accompanied him on his foreign trips.
Speaker 23: We were divided in shifs, the five of us. We drew our timetable ourselves and decided who worked when, as well as who traveled with. Everyone gets sick once in a while, but generally he was an excellent health I wish everyone had the kind of health that Gadaffi had. I don't know who created this image of his nurses and his female bodyguards. How could anyone in their right mind assume that we could have any intimate relationship with Gadaffi, his wife, children, grandchildren, officials. They were around him all the time. Likewise, he never made any passes. Caduffi was quite considerate.
Speaker 24: I don't know much about how the nannies were treated in his family, but as for us, he treated us very well well.
Speaker 15: He never shouted at us, was always.
Speaker 24: Calm and a friendly. Every year on September first, Kadafi presented us with souvenirs like this medallion with this picture and this watch with his picture too. He gave those kinds of presents not only to his nurses, but to everyone who worked in his inner circle.
Speaker 19: Was when my friends here asked me how is it like to live in Tiquliti, The first thing comes to mind that women are very free under the leadership of mam Mardefy. The government really doesn't oppose anything on anybody.
Speaker 15: You can wear what you want.
Speaker 19: Women can travel without any permission from your dad or your husband or any male figure in the family. I consider that a privilege for a Middle Eastern woman when I compare myself to my sisters in Saudi Arabia and the pain and the to culture they're going through sometimes just because they're trying driving a car or dating someone they love, or not wearing the Muslim output I mean by that jab, which is very very private choice and it's totally up to the woman if showance to wear.
Speaker 16: It or not.
Speaker 19: In my handle opinion, and.
Speaker 25: The workers we spoke to chosen by us, not the management seemed genuinely proud of what women had achieved in the great socialist.
Speaker 15: They also yea at the Olivia. Olivia hasn't been that hand.
Speaker 9: In the region.
Speaker 26: There is.
Speaker 15: Candy and just.
Speaker 25: Mother and is that divorce law agreed by all the men in Libya as well.
Speaker 27: Libya is one of few countries in the Islamic world where women are not only seen. It was also heard the dark Lady herself told us that the leader is a great liberator who has freed women from the tyranny of their backward fathers.
Speaker 12: Now and.
Speaker 28: Then and.
Speaker 10: Exploited their wealth, murdered opponents at home and abroad.
Speaker 29: When you want to leave you you get free education. I'm talking about college, education, free health care. And today they're telling us that you killing his all people. But yet he's the same one who's giving them everything educate, free education, free healthcare, feeding his all people.
Speaker 4: And killing them again.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 30: Colonel Kadaffi came to power in nineteen sixty nine, inspired by Egyptian leader Nasair's nationalism and pan Arabism. His revolution took to moutol freedom, socialism, unity. His government directed oil revenues, the healthcare, housing, and education. Under Kadafi, Libyans had among the highest per capita incomes and life expectancies in Africa.
Speaker 19: Education I went, education is free for everybody, even if you're afforded. You can go to school for free until you get your PhD or Honor chair PhD. You can go as far as you want and you don't pay a penny except your pencils and note books, and they're still supported by the government. Basically, you pay fraction of the real price, and that applied to the food, applied to supply to.
Speaker 3: The cars.
Speaker 19: And all necessary things in life.
Speaker 15: You pay for your books. You know nothing.
Speaker 9: Not well, it's free, you know, because Libya free.
Speaker 15: When you say free, do you mean no money at all? Just does?
Speaker 1: Free?
Speaker 15: Means free?
Speaker 8: And three years Jesus Christ sixteen This is the genius that they that they sent to Libya.
Speaker 9: It means nothing sixteen years.
Speaker 10: You know, maybe.
Speaker 31: Behind you.
Speaker 7: You're totally qualified for your position.
Speaker 9: Man, what are you not forty dollars?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 9: Sixteen fourteen dollars? Yeah, sixty one.
Speaker 15: Tell them, yes that my cousin in the United States.
Speaker 9: America.
Speaker 15: Yeah, has a master's degree.
Speaker 8: I'm doing magistrate, did the deep bubboo?
Speaker 32: She now owes the bank more than one hundred thousand dollars. Yes, because she had to pay tuition to go to school. Yeah, I know that because you know, no, no, no, tell them, make sure they tell them.
Speaker 9: I shouldn't want to take this year. I should tigre s free.
Speaker 32: So in the United States to get an education is almost impossible.
Speaker 9: Yes, America, I should. Mister we're here, you know.
Speaker 15: Very special, unlucky. Well, actually I have two questions, if that's okay.
Speaker 32: The first question is if you have anything to say to President Obama, what would it be?
Speaker 9: Is Obama?
Speaker 33: She said that they have a hard time to make a final examination, but they are trying to just finish this final examination, so they like the working under fire.
Speaker 3: My dear.
Speaker 9: Physical just you know, this started to be psycho.
Speaker 33: Something here, collapse for civilians, you know, especially for goods, you know, terrifying.
Speaker 29: You know.
Speaker 9: He has a question for you.
Speaker 33: Yes, not when I met Medenium, he asked about what the you know to protect civilians?
Speaker 10: What is this.
Speaker 9: This you know to protect the civilians that when a civilians you know they are not malici.
Speaker 32: Yes, yes, So my second question would follow on your question, and that is what do you think of the NATO explanation for why.
Speaker 15: They are doing this, that this is humanitarian intervention? Is NATO telling the truth or not handing the.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 9: Conspiracy?
Speaker 15: Can you see in the back okay, legally.
Speaker 9: Just flying there. We don't have any military. Yes, it's university.
Speaker 34: Yes, very decent educational medical system, the.
Speaker 17: Best right so.
Speaker 8: Versus other Arab slash Muslim control of countries. Not only does he put females in the high positions, high trust positions, but you cation is provided to them and as provided everyone for free because dictator huh yeah.
Speaker 34: In Africa and it scored similarly to Chile and Argentina the United Nations Human Development Index. Why will not one single American journalist mentioned this? Why don't they know this? Have they all been picked and selected to be cheerleaders for an imperialist war machine that destabilizes country after country.
Speaker 10: What we can do, and we'll do support the aspirations of the Libyan people.
Speaker 19: I'll try to be as brief as I can when the revolution in nineteen sixty nine happened. The first thing that Daffie says that rent is a very very terrible thing for families. So and having a house, owning a house, it's a basic human right and nobody has to pay a rent. My dad never paid a rent. We stayed in our house, our own house, because we have a house, and it's all right as human being.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's right. Free housing.
Speaker 29: When you are newly wet and you don't get to have a job, you get three apartments.
Speaker 7: I think he might have went up to Hitler on this one.
Speaker 3: Libya is a beautiful country.
Speaker 13: Are there billions of dollars that he's spending building homes, building apartments for his people?
Speaker 35: Yes?
Speaker 12: Go.
Speaker 36: Daffy vowed to house every Libyan, many of whom were still living in tents and houses made out of oil drums. He also vowed that his own parents, who lived in a tent, would not be housed until every Libyan was how.
Speaker 7: His mother had only one complaint, a son insists that they remain in their tent.
Speaker 9: Every Libyan is properly housed.
Speaker 36: He fulfilled that promise. His own father died before he had the opportunity to move him into a home. Large scale housing construction took place right across the country, all Libyans being given a house or apartment to live in for free.
Speaker 7: And they destroyed all of it, just like they did Germany. This fucking faggot Rayer did.
Speaker 10: Our support for governments that are ultimately.
Speaker 8: Really it's the it's the hand of the.
Speaker 7: Of the merchant. When they're not rubbing them together, it's stuck straight up to this guy's.
Speaker 10: Ass responsive to the aspirations of the people Libya.
Speaker 37: It's a vast country, hot, dusty and dry night desert. So he made me surprised to know there's a huge river flowing beneath it, a vital source of drinking water for Libya's cities.
Speaker 8: Which is kind of interesting too, just to tie this back into the whole Egypt thing, is that there was a crazy waterway thing going on underground and there was ain't you know, earlier water sources too, and I guess at some point this Hera was like a lake. But the irrigation has a lot to do with a lot of the compartments that they find when they're looking through these tombs and stuff like that they're underwater still or they have like a lot of water and they have to be pumped out. So it's not because they filled in, it's because they were used that way, because water was part of the system of how that whatever the hell it is that was being utilized for it. I think it might have something to do with sonic energy, etheric energy, whatever, but also I think it was utilized to.
Speaker 7: Help with the agriculture. Some theories out there.
Speaker 37: A man made river that could one day even turn desert into farm land.
Speaker 3: To visit.
Speaker 8: And the Giza hydro electrically. Yeah, you can see water in every house in every street. Didn't It's a real blessing from God.
Speaker 19: Next things come to mind about my leader, Mamay Daffy Uh is the man made river which was a great, great, great miracle in my country that it's most of the desert and we don't have water, and he managed to get the water out of the desert and spread it all over Libya so we can have good water so our food would taste better.
Speaker 8: Just so you know, I'm watching, I'm going back and forth between the Rumble and the ftj Chats. I haven't typed anything back, but I'm reading your stuff as it as it's coming out here.
Speaker 7: So just just so you know.
Speaker 8: I'm paying attention. I'm just letting this play because it's already long and I've got to do other stuff today. And oh, by the way, guys, don't forget about stuff under stopping tonight. All right, it's going to be six pm Pacific, nine pm Eastern. It's YouTube is where you find the link if you want to be if you want to come on it. So if you're if you're if your name is Davis Lherman or someone else over on FTJ then wants to join us, Uh, find the link in the beginning of the show, save it till you have time to come on, or I can send it to you in telegram if your name is Davis Leerman and we.
Speaker 7: It's not like I'm just.
Speaker 8: Talking to one person or anything. But be there to watch it because it's I'm gonna try to get here and do all the stuff I gotta do and be.
Speaker 7: Ready to sit down again and chill.
Speaker 8: So you should be good times and usually good conversation, very good conversations. But it's Stefan s t e f a n s t e f a n verse stop and v e r s t a p p e n v e r s t A p p e n that's how you'll find him on YouTube. I remember after YouTube's live streams over, he deletes it goes on bit shoot now. Last time that happened for some reason. Only one hour of the show was on bit shoot, so I don't know if he whittled it down, if there was some kind of error. So it's probably good to catch the live stream because he might not get the whole thing later potential that it could happen. Now, I'm gonna stop interrupting the show because this is you know, I again, this is another guy fair Kahn. I had a completely different opinion of because I didn't think for myself.
Speaker 7: I didn't actually.
Speaker 8: Investigate it either, because what the fuck do I care about some Muslim, black fucking guy. But he's making a lot of sense, and he's going to bat for people who are nationalists here. You know, if anybody who shows admirable traits, noble traits and calls reality what it is has my respect, and this particular instance, at least Fara count has my respect.
Speaker 13: Has Kadaffi used the oil money to build Libya?
Speaker 38: Yes?
Speaker 13: Did Kadaffi use oil money and discover water under the Sahara bit?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not really big on the whole you know, Baptist sounding preacher thing. I know he's not that he's a Muslim, but you know, the cadence and the voice thing. It's kind of a little irritating, but that's just his style.
Speaker 13: That's whatever desert and brought that water to the surface and brought water from being Ghazi all the way to the border almost of Tunisia. Did he impose farming in the desert so that they could feed their own people?
Speaker 10: Yes, supplies of food and fuel were choked off. Water for hundreds of thousands of people in the Israta was shut off. Did he here? And we cut off much of their source of supply. If we tried to overthrow Gaddafi by force, our coalition would splinter. We would likely have to put US troops on the ground to accomplish that mission or risk killing many civilians from the air.
Speaker 39: We are dropping bombs on crowded cities at night where old people and children are sleeping, and we're watching it on CNN.
Speaker 10: And terrorized innocent people around the world.
Speaker 7: Including projection.
Speaker 8: He's bombing and they're going after civilian targets and saying it's the rebels, the rebels that they created. And then they say he's bombing his own people. Gadafi is killing his own people. Well, they're not, You're they created revels in his country with operatives armed them, set them against the nationalist government, and uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they had to retaliate. Can retarded.
Speaker 8: But anyway, the part that I said, I had to warn you there's gonna be some really graphic video here and there, and I don't remember whereabouts, but there's a chunk of this video I couldn't even watch because it was awful.
Speaker 7: Being a dad, you don't want to see children and suffering.
Speaker 8: But I've seen some really perfect shait with the Palestinian footage lately too so or recently so just heads.
Speaker 10: Up, big Americans were killed by Oliviyan agents.
Speaker 3: I think this is what what's what's going on now?
Speaker 40: Okay, all the people are here, yes, of course, yes, to be supported for our.
Speaker 9: Leader, say analyst.
Speaker 41: It's not just what's being it's also what's actually being said.
Speaker 42: What we're getting is a pro us pro pentagon one sided picture.
Speaker 8: It see it all the way pro jew And here's another funny thing. It's like, you want a successful country that is for the people and by the people. Step one, remove the Jews. Libya did it and it seemed to work out well for them.
Speaker 42: I'm sure of a situation which fills the media with the idea that there's freedom fighters involved in Libya and that there's a government regime that's been an atrocious terrorist government for the.
Speaker 3: Last since nineteen seventy roughly. This is nonsense.
Speaker 43: Then to cool this and say this with government propaganda, to hold us there as human shields when they didn't even leave the hotel. The correspondent didn't leave a hotel and go.
Speaker 3: And see for himself. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 43: We were taken that, we went in through the security, we filmed the build. We were given fifteen twenty minutes to do that, five minutes of good apps ten and then we were taken out and I was literally physically pushed back on the bus when we left.
Speaker 15: That's how quickly the.
Speaker 3: Government officials wanted to get us out.
Speaker 43: If I sound angry, it is because I am as I say, I expect lies from the government here. I don't expect it from other journalists and it's frankly incredibly disappointing to me.
Speaker 15: Will our drivers.
Speaker 5: So this is a stage.
Speaker 8: This is what they're showing you, and then there's audio overlay, so they're trying to create it there. They're in a peaceful area. Nothing's happening, so they had to create some drama for CNN to create the news.
Speaker 7: Yellow journalism bullshit, that's all it is is illusions.
Speaker 8: Wait yea, so the scenery around them isn't exactly supporting the manns and panics of this woman here. Wait wait, same shots as before, but now we are in a car that drives away with full throttle.
Speaker 4: You okay, I'm trying.
Speaker 8: So they're using like did they I guess, I don't know, two thousand whatever, but didn't have like an audio b real, they could have just used a little bit different types of gunfire that didn't sound like come on, come on and reuse the same one over and over.
Speaker 15: The gunfire all around us, and we believed it.
Speaker 3: Forces.
Speaker 8: Yeah, did anybody see Godolphi's forces. We believe that Godelphi's forces. Let's create the narrative. We believe that byre crackers, we play play your fucker, what the hell?
Speaker 7: Okay, let's move on, and.
Speaker 30: We believed its forces are doing that.
Speaker 7: Oh look it's a weedoman. It's a little Benny Benjamin Weed, a man, no fucking ship.
Speaker 3: A rounded by movements.
Speaker 7: So we are rushing out in what's that that's awful.
Speaker 44: Yeah, yeah, hot water from a pot was poured upon the head of this woman.
Speaker 45: Now when you see the burns on her body throughout her body, from a head all the way down to her legs and possibly her feet, you should question did this woman stand right there while.
Speaker 3: Hot water was poured on her?
Speaker 45: And it is said in this video that she resided and worked in the Kadafi family compound.
Speaker 3: Over the last many many months, the Kadafi compound has been bombed by NATO.
Speaker 8: Not so it's not a home anymore. When they want to kill you, it's a compound. They do the same thing the Waco. It's not your house, center church, it's compound. Now, that's that's the first sign of you know, there's agents here to kill you.
Speaker 45: Being bombed by NATO means that you're going to have lots of bodies that have been burned by hot, hot metal, hot liquids from the bombs.
Speaker 3: So this is what you see with this lady. Are they using her coaching her what to say? Is she afraid for her life? I'm sure she is because people know that she worked for the Gafis she lived.
Speaker 10: In that compound?
Speaker 8: Tony gave contradictory testimonies. It's almost like a Fauci, but a Gauci.
Speaker 16: At eleven o'clock that night, approximately one hour after you told you.
Speaker 7: See, Jim Jordan has been doing this bullshit for a fucking long time.
Speaker 8: These these WWF showdown things where he acts like the hard ass, like he actually gives a ship like these. Look at these, Look at these arms. Very serious face. Look everybody, make the squinty eye. Make the squinty eye. We're very serious over here on this side, very serious. We're scolding somebody right now, everybody, this is We're gonna fix everything.
Speaker 46: Now.
Speaker 7: I used to wrestle. Fucking doesn't it nothing? What changed?
Speaker 8: What does he What is he accomplished besides being being like a release valve because oh now people.
Speaker 7: Think something is being taken care of and then they can go back to sleep.
Speaker 16: American people, it was a video. You say to your family, two office were killed today in Benghazi by an al Qaeda like group. You tell you tell the American people one thing you tell your family. An entirely different story. We know now, we think not it might be. We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest. State Department experts knew the truth. You knew the truth. But that's not what the American people got.
Speaker 10: Journalists were arrested, sexually assaulted.
Speaker 7: And that's just at his house and killed.
Speaker 47: Repeated affirmations is essentially this, I'm going to try to tell you the two plus two is five. And how am I going to convince you of that? Well, let's say I got Stephen Hawkings to talk in his way in a muffled tone, about the new mathematics which allows two plus two to be five.
Speaker 39: And then I got another, a Nobel Prize winner, who said.
Speaker 8: Yes, there are that's appeal to authority, peal to the experts.
Speaker 39: Are conditions under which two plus two could be five. And then another speaker and another speaker, and pretty soon it's repeated so much that you start to believe that maybe two plus two is five or could be five. That's what repeated affirmations is, say the lie over and over again with authority figures, and it starts to be believed.
Speaker 13: You must remember, dear people of America, that whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already.
Speaker 15: Planning to make.
Speaker 13: They must make the person that they hate a boogeyman.
Speaker 10: Faced with us.
Speaker 7: So I'm just gonna go ahead and say this right now.
Speaker 8: Tell we went over the hugoshavas saying, we're going over the Mo Margadafi thing here, and we haven't even heard all the awesome shit he was doing. It hasn't gotten there yet. These people were heroes. They weren't just heroes to their own people. Because if we picked up on this and we recognized this as it was happening, they would have been here. He would have been here a hero to us too. He's doing all the things. He's doing all the things. He kicked out the fucking parasite, he's going against the UN. He's saying fuck you to Israel and he and because we're controlled by this so those same bastards, he's saying fuck you to us too, at least our government. There's nothing, there's nothing dislikable about this guy and nationalism taking root anywhere.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 7: It's a domino effect because it it what do you call it threatens the power.
Speaker 17: It's not.
Speaker 8: Dominated by this sn go freaking parasitic financial system.
Speaker 7: So again, I just have to say.
Speaker 8: You can just drop the the w often the nationals shit, because when you put it through that scope, you're you're denying your self allies. You know, there's nothing wrong with like, there's nothing wrong with white nationalism if you're not addict to everybody else because you think that that's some part of your duty, because then that falls right into that same construct that fucking agents.
Speaker 7: Have created for you.
Speaker 8: ADL has created a a stereotype, a caricature of what a national socialist is. And they even call themselves neo retards, neo iggys, neo nazis, right, which means country bumpkin retard.
Speaker 38: Right.
Speaker 8: So if you are going to, I don't know, identify as that, I think the nationalist part is the more important part.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 8: I agree everyone's culture is important, including mine, But you don't say fuck you do allies, and when this is gonna be a tough fucking fight, and you don't, and you don't, you know, pass on having making friends that could you know, lead to great things. It's not like you're looking for the dirt of the fucking ethnicities. You're you're you're talking to the cream of the crop. When you're talking about people like that, like Gaddafi and Chavez and stuff like that. You're not you're not scraping the bottom of the barrel. So there's no need for this fucking like you know, can't come in here, you know, seats taken kind of bullshit because all you're doing is making yourself weaker.
Speaker 7: And if you don't like it, good fuck off. But we're gonna lose.
Speaker 8: Because these people they put they put their fucking their ship out on the line, and there was no one there to to support or defender back them because everybody's afraid of the jew.
Speaker 7: And because we.
Speaker 8: Weren't paying, we weren't told the truth, otherwise we would have rallied behind them. Probably, So let's not let other people like that who are rising up. There's one in Poland right now. Don't let don't let those people fend for themselves. And and you know, stern the breeze you got, we have to support them so that somewhere this ship can take root and we can build from there.
Speaker 29: You know.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna say this too, all of our problems that we have are artificially made. Majority of them. Let's let's put it this way. We would have a whole lot less agitation, and let's just see, let's just let's.
Speaker 7: Just see once we worry about this one thing.
Speaker 8: First, get rid of the parasite, remove them, isolate them, quarantine them from education, finance, you know, even looking at your children and the media, get them out of positions of influence like the Byzantine Empire did. And then see just how many more problems you still have? Right, and the parasite is also the freaking Vatican and their and their string pulling bullshit and d.
Speaker 7: But that's all that's all all evade up to.
Speaker 8: So one it one does the other it suggests the other thing, like get rid of the IMF crab, shut down the BIS, like put fucking missiles in that fucking shit, be done with it, be done with all that crap, and then look around and see how many problems you really have and if we're still unable to get along with one another, because you know, the ship holes that they flood countries with, those aren't a good representation of the who those people are either. Those are the lowest, little low that's the reason why they're here, because they're probably going to be handed arms one day and trained to kill us.
Speaker 7: So yeah, those people do fucking suck, and you know, I don't.
Speaker 8: Nobody should want this pieces of shit here, and yes, they should all be getting the fuck out a whole lot faster than Trump is pretending to get rid of them. But that's the whole different story from looking around and seeing all these examples of people who had the right idea and did right by their people and saying I can't respect that. Why it's they're doing the exact same thing that our buddy there in Germany did. So recognize that, respect it, and don't fucking turn your you know, you're condescending glare at him because you're you know, you're you're you're focusing on the wrong part of the nationalist thing.
Speaker 7: You're focusing on the other adjective. It's stupid, it's opposition.
Speaker 10: Gadaffi began attacking as people.
Speaker 8: Nationalism is a mankind spirit, a spirit of mankind movement, mankind like existence, like all all the good people, all the people who have goodness within the spark. Whatever nationalism is is is the.
Speaker 5: What do you call it?
Speaker 8: The not the fulfillment of that, but that's the it's the spirit. It's like, it's the it's the embodiment of it. So yeah, you have to let it. You have to support it wherever it is, and then it can grow from there.
Speaker 29: Yeah, the guy if you want bot Yaslan maskins. But if.
Speaker 9: That's sadly, yea.
Speaker 7: But before I do, I advise you to take tranquilizers. Though you'll be.
Speaker 8: I can't say it's reading the fucking thing full curated. I can't because there's a bunch of playball and out there. For certain your weak nerves won't withstand the shot.
Speaker 9: I'm sadly yet let you know.
Speaker 8: Yet, but I advise you to reconsider before disaster. Look at these people. Do they look like they are ruled by a dictator or that they are oppressed in any way? Nobody cares about the truth. They just want to They're gonna listen to whatever the scary Jew man says, because the scary Jew man has power because we let him, and they don't realize that it's because they're letting them.
Speaker 7: That's all it takes is to not let them.
Speaker 29: I don't. You don't.
Speaker 8: Stop doing their duty work, and they're not as dangerous anymore because you're the one fucking pulling all the triggers and you know, pressing all the buttons for them.
Speaker 29: What I can, They'll suck them.
Speaker 8: Up and then I want to This is a spontaneous demonstration. These people called themselves out to the street without orders from Caddaffi.
Speaker 7: Even I was surprised. That's amazing.
Speaker 13: How a shop.
Speaker 30: And had a shop.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: Could you imagine if we are during Germany's time, knew the reality of what was really going on over there without other fucking juning guys, fucking powerpaganda bullshit, I would imagine imagine how many of us would have you know, how much how much of a different story without been and what would the what would America is like the heart of America, like the actual people's opinion of that war had been.
Speaker 29: The shop.
Speaker 8: You know the way the way has flew into UH Britain or whatever to UH or it was a Scotland to like UH delivered peace negotiations. Freaking Americans would have been flying into Germany to stand in fucking locked arms.
Speaker 7: These people called themselves out to the.
Speaker 16: UH.
Speaker 8: Let's say, you know, he said twice, Okay, these people call themselves out the street without orders, and Godafi, even I'm surprised, men, women, families and children Look at the children. They came by the power of defiance. This is the meaning of courage and defiance. Look at the families who brought them here. Did Godafi bring them here?
Speaker 7: Noop, they did on their own.
Speaker 29: And I know that.
Speaker 17: You're shooting.
Speaker 8: Today is witnessed by the world as a day when the Libyan people sent a historic message that after one hundred days and nights of NonStop bombing, Thelibyan people go out, Yeah, and that was all Obama and his fucking drones.
Speaker 7: Piece of ship, piece of ship like that?
Speaker 3: What fun?
Speaker 9: What is when that gets that?
Speaker 8: And if those drones were able to do what they did, then they're a whole lot more capable now and now they're pointed inward.
Speaker 9: But that's not.
Speaker 8: Mustafa abdul Jalil, head of NTC, later admits he was briefed in advance that civilians would be killed by mercenaries to force a regime change. So they're going to set up the scenario themselves because it wouldn't actually happen organically, and then blame that's fucking fucked.
Speaker 3: To America.
Speaker 8: As the former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berton has confirmed that what happened in Libya was not Arab spring or revolution, rather a decision by the French authorities to intervene militarily in that country and to present an internal dispute as a revolution. The French fucking fucks. Yes, but remember Godafi is killing his own people.
Speaker 5: Everyone has.
Speaker 7: Usually in order to justify in.
Speaker 8: Front of the international community it's intervention in Libya.
Speaker 19: So they.
Speaker 8: It's a false flag attack because it's not gonna happen organically, and then say, look see its fucking fucked Libyasconi also said that French ex president Nicholas Sarkowski or Sarkozzi, well that's an interesting last name. That don't sound very French, does it was prejudiced against him. Yeah, good on the Italians because they just said that the Italians were like kicked out of there, and now there's it sounded a little bit a little different. Why why the why would the Italians be sticking up for Gadaffi If any of that and that part of the information was was true, He's like, we need to get rid of all the Jews and the Italians. It's like fuck the Irish too, then God damn it, you know, because we went to Libya and saw large posters showing Gadaffi embracing me. So he went back to his followers saying berlscone and that Italy have stolen from us all the Libyan gas and oil. Oh that's nice, that's what the French box said. So who was really responsible for the Italians out there? Could it have been perhaps the French. He also pointed out that French fighter jets started attacking Libya before a joint decision was made about issue.
Speaker 29: Fancy but mati Libya Pasha.
Speaker 7: And he said it in the coolest way too, because he said, in Italian.
Speaker 15: Reality, the only kind infusions are actually.
Speaker 1: To live in dreams.
Speaker 15: It seems as if it's to be dreams a reality.
Speaker 14: A different.
Speaker 3: Living in the night and loving seems act. Although it's so fair to see.
Speaker 10: I made it clear the Goadaffi had lost the confidence of his people and the legitimacy to lead.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 8: Through the contrast of everything you've seen there, you can tell how order bullshit with what Obama is saying is.
Speaker 15: Go to head, Obama.
Speaker 48: We're not afraid from you, We're not afraid.
Speaker 15: Who are with Mamma got daffy? This is Danabian people not you. This is Danabian people, call Danabian people.
Speaker 48: With Mamma got Daffy, Mama God Daffy our leader.
Speaker 15: We will not let him go and they will not go.
Speaker 48: There's no revolution after Mama Gaddaffir revolution.
Speaker 41: There's no revolution.
Speaker 48: The only revolution that's in the Mamma Gad Daffi revolution.
Speaker 42: Go to hell.
Speaker 48: It's cozy and Obama keep on dying, keep on, they keep losting your money. We're not afraid quere with Mama got Duffy.
Speaker 15: We are with Mamma got Daffy. You said, understand this world. We are with Mamma Ga Daffy, all the living people.
Speaker 48: With Marmaga Daffy, you are nothing. Obama, you are nothing. And the NATO, where's the safety that the need to talk about? Where's the democracy of your country? Leave us leaving alge, leave us, leave us, let us live in peace, Let us live in peace.
Speaker 15: We won't live in peace and peace with Mama Gad Daffy.
Speaker 48: Mamaka Duffy, Give us the safety, give me the freedom, Give the Libyan people the freedom.
Speaker 10: In this particular country, Libya, at this particular moment, we were faced with the prospect of violence on a horrific scale.
Speaker 25: At this particular session, they were debating nothing more exciting than a new system of awards for good citizenship. Even slily, there was plenty of argument.
Speaker 9: List, Hey, what.
Speaker 10: To be blunt? We went down that road in a rock.
Speaker 17: The terrorist attack just and killed three thousand.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they went down that road in Iraq. I remember when they were blowing up what are distillation plants that caused the death of like five hundred thousand children in Iraq because then they had not they had no clean water. Yeah, that's good times. That's how that's how George Senior liked to like to play games.
Speaker 10: Was that of our citizens?
Speaker 7: And then of course, you know his son came out around and finished them off.
Speaker 9: Of course we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East.
Speaker 17: They were.
Speaker 3: What did Iraq have to do with what the attack on the World Trade Center? Nothing?
Speaker 10: So at my direction, I thing.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, forget everything. I said, insert your own words to make it make sense, and then duh. True.
Speaker 10: America led an effort with our allies at the United Nations Security Council to pass a historic resolution but authorized a no flies on to stop the regimes attacks from the air and further authorized all necessary measures to protect the Libyan people.
Speaker 49: With shouts of dissent focusing on the US role in bombings over Libya, protesters marched under intense heat in front of the White House.
Speaker 50: Foreign intervention and bombing does not bring peace, nor democracy, nor freedom to any people.
Speaker 15: It kills many innocent civilians.
Speaker 49: Since March, the US started using drones to bomb Libya and a UN mandated no fly zone there. Protesters here cite reports from the Libyan Health Ministry claiming more than seven hundred people have been killed and more than four thousand wounded. The Obama administration says it's carrying out military strengths for humanitarian reasons and save lives, but protesters here aren't convinced.
Speaker 50: Since when did NATO show that it cares about all the refugees. Look at Iraq, Look at Afghanistan, I mean there, Look at Palestine. For years, the Palestinians have been suffering under a terrible oppression.
Speaker 49: Although the White House has received some support for military action in Libya, it has also received severe criticism. President Obama himself has been rebuked by members of Congress, both Republican and Democrat, for not seeking congressional approval beforehand, and US opposition to military operations in Libya is growing in general according to recent polls.
Speaker 11: To underst that he's a human being like ever, so when he does that does heracy in America and promote the finance in NiFe coast in Africa, that's what he means.
Speaker 49: You got to tell him that signs that US war policy will change are doubtful. Attempts to cut spending for combat operations in Afghanistan to hasten US troop withdrawals were voted down, as were efforts to bar the Pentagon from using funds to enforce the NATO lead no fly zone over.
Speaker 35: Lim because of the oil. Simple as that they don't care about what the African people think. Democracy for them is not for Africa, it's only for Western country.
Speaker 49: To date, the US spends ten million dollars a day bombing Libya while involved in war in Afghanistan and.
Speaker 8: Ten million dollars a day bombing innocent people and basically you know, clearing the way for the rebels that they've created their to take to take a footing. That's that's fucking ridiculous and discussing and evil and just like Gaza targets are always the civilians, because that's the most detrimental, most misery causing. It's all about breaking the spirit of your whatever you would call an enemy, if you're the devil, if you're the fucking demon, if you're the.
Speaker 49: Jew and still occupies a rock. With forty seven thousand troops, part of that spending has included eight hundred and one strike missions against Libya.
Speaker 10: Our most effective alliance, NATO.
Speaker 7: These people are just representatives of banks. This is all they are. That's why they wear fucking suits. Presidence of the corporation, no presence of any kind of actual country has.
Speaker 10: Taken command of the enforcement of the arms embargo and the no flies. On last night, NATO decided to take on the additional responsibility of protecting Libya.
Speaker 8: This is the sick part. Everything's inverted in backward in Francis world. Right, they're protecting the people. We're going to protect them with bombs. They're protecting the civilians from We're protecting them from Gaddafi. Right, Okay, protect them all to death, you fucking sick fuck with your blood red tie.
Speaker 45: Being civilians living in the southern part of Lydia, where he talks about times a day they are bombed in the little town in the south where they live, up bombed by NATO. NATO claims, as they always do, that it is a military site that they're bombing, and they're bombing the same places over and over again. How many times do you have to destroy the so called military assets terrorizing these people twelve times a day for three months?
Speaker 40: Yes, exactly my area is from the natural forces at twelve times until yesterday.
Speaker 3: They get fears and terrifying everywhere.
Speaker 40: Because we have near houses my area, and they say they targeting is the military locations, But exactly, we have a lot of savenience houses that everyday children crist from what's happening from the natural governments. They say to coming too, the protect sivilience, under protectivenience, they killed saviniens. We speak about chimos every day, maybe twelve days between twelve times every day, yeah, yeah, twelve times every day. Yeah, three months and no gets horrible in this science. Aggressions were more wars, they say military muncations.
Speaker 30: But okay, you destroying this military vucation, So why are you from the game.
Speaker 10: In the face of the world's condemnation, Gaddafi chose to escalate his attacks, launching a military campaign against the Libyan people. Innocent people were targeted for killing. Hospitals and ambulances were attacked.
Speaker 7: This is true, you said Couzy, you said you yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: When he says hospitals were attacked, citizens were yeah. He's aware of this because it wasn't Ghadafi doing that, it was him doing that.
Speaker 26: Well, you want to protect civilians. Those are the civilians you want to protect. Inside the hospital. This is not military place. This is the hospital. Sheemil and sensical department. In a hospital you want to to protect only civilians. Bump on their heads. This is the blood of the civilians from a hospital. Those the civilians you want to protect.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Kahma.
Speaker 10: Cities and towns were shelled, masques were destroyed, and apartment buildings reduced to rubble.
Speaker 51: The weeks of bombardment on Cirt have caused massive destruction and the loss of life. CCTV corresponding Emma Lossmol went into the city and found out more about the casualties of war.
Speaker 52: Empty streets, abandoned buildings. Cert has been on the front line in the fight for Libya for almost four weeks, most of the residential buildings have been shelled. We enter one of the abandoned apartment blocks. The higher we go, the more obvious the destruction.
Speaker 53: We're inside one of the heavily shelled apartment blocks. Insert this flat here looks like it's taken a direct hit where in somebody's bedroom. There are pictures everywhere, pictures of the old wedding picture, family picnic, and pictures of the children. They're stuffed animals everywhere. It apparently belongs to to a family, their clothes everywhere. If we move to the hallway here you can witness the sheer devastation in this building.
Speaker 9: The school bag belonging to one of the children, their.
Speaker 53: English book, and this Valentine Day card from someone named Muhammad to Hannan dated this year.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show that in the battle for certain most of the targets have been civilian.
Speaker 52: From the top floors, we can see the fighting raging outside as NTC forces shell sniper positions using everything at their disposal. Well, I'm actually standing in what was someone's bedroom. The sheer devastation and the destruction to this civilian area is hard to describe. According to NYC forces, this building was targeted by NATO missiles because it was being used by Prokadaffi forces as a base in this civilian area.
Speaker 10: And capabilities to Jim regime communications.
Speaker 41: Another round of NATO air strikes pounded Tripoli in the early hours of Tuesday morning. The city has undergone a series of bombings over the last couple of days and.
Speaker 8: Was another reason to gym another country's communications so that they can't broadcast out.
Speaker 7: What's really happening.
Speaker 41: Is with Liberal TV reporting that a telecommunications building was destroyed in the explosions.
Speaker 10: To nearly seven hundred thousand men, women and children who sought their freedom from fear.
Speaker 7: What did he just say that?
Speaker 8: Did he really just say that they caught their their terrorizing the country and acting like liberators at the same time. There's something very disgusting and sociopathic and narcissistic and demonically narcissistic about everything that this guy says. Ye bombs and screaming children isn't something that I like to indulge in too much. It's pretty horrible because it's coming our way, guys, It's on our It's on its way.
Speaker 10: We knew that if we wanted, if we waited one more day m Benghazi, a city nearly the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world.
Speaker 8: And again projection that I would have been Gaddafi trying to kill his own people and not them doing that.
Speaker 10: It was not in our national interest to let that happen. I refused to let that happen, but he.
Speaker 7: Was okay with letting this happen. It's gonna get pretty bad coming in.
Speaker 10: Military jets and helicopter gunships were unleashed upon people who had no means to defend themselves against assaults from me.
Speaker 8: Another confession, every every every projection and saw confessions of what they're doing. This is how liars who are not able to lie anymore get away with doing it. It's just they just altered a couple of words instead of having to come up with the whole story because they if they IF. That's why they disclose so much, and that's why they have to use projection, because something, some sort of some sort of thing, some sort of thing guiding like life and mankind in the universe doesn't allow them to get too fucking far off the tread they have. Otherwise it becomes too obvious, like it exposes themselves. So they hide it by saying exactly what they're doing, but they say it in a way to make it sound like it's coming from some other directions, some other person, so someone else's fault.
Speaker 7: But they don't deviate really on the details. There's explaining exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 8: Again and it's blurry, but there's This is going to be pretty bad, so fair worry.
Speaker 10: One young Libyan who came to his aide said, we are your friends. We are so grateful to those men who are protecting the skies.
Speaker 54: I'm going to talk to the NATU. You say that you are coming here to Libert to protect the civilians, but the truth you are attack the civilians. So what and you make this a reason to as a cover to do every what you want under it. So I want to see for you do every what you want. And the funny thing you are say for our leader Mama Gadaffie to go out, We're out. Mamma Godafie every heart a Libyan people, if you want him to go out, you should go for every heart and take it. Mamma ge deaf from them. So we are with our leader, Mama and gadaff and we will never give up from him. You're bumping us because you think we will give up and we will scay or a fred of but.
Speaker 15: You are wrong.
Speaker 54: We are our leader, Mam, Margaret Daffy do ever what you want, but you are still with him.
Speaker 10: The United States will not be able to dictate the pace and scope of this change. Only the people of the region can do that. But we can make a difference. As one Libyon said, for the first time, we finally have hope that our nightmare of forty years will soon be over.
Speaker 29: For music.
Speaker 15: Blood, there is a buff a blood.
Speaker 14: We're a bouva ma I like the goway here the movie Alma, what have you bo was in the club an that cinderado, the boy was cloud how Loa was gotting the butter.
Speaker 1: Yell.
Speaker 19: He mhmm.
Speaker 10: With the time and space that we have provided for the Libyan people, they will be able to determine their own destiny and that is how it should be. Yeah, night, we have stopped Daffi's deadly advance.
Speaker 1: My child, my child in all face as mass making show.
Speaker 15: Everybody's saying.
Speaker 55: He may be faced with an ongoing rebellion, an increasingly destructive NATO bombing campaign, and worldwide condemn nation.
Speaker 7: But Karnakadafi has vow that he will stay in Libya.
Speaker 10: To the bitter end, I authorized military action to stop the killing and enforce UN Security Council Resolution nineteen seventy three. We struck regime forces approaching Benghazi to save that city and the people within it.
Speaker 13: So in every nation, brothers and sisters, there is dissatisfaction. And what the CIA does is go into a country and move among the people that are dissatisfied to stimulate a revolt against a leader that they don't like because they want regime change.
Speaker 10: In this effort, the United States has not acted alone. Instead, we have been joined by a strong and growing coalition. This includes our closest allies, nations like the United Kingdom France.
Speaker 17: So something is under this.
Speaker 13: And so when America, England, France, three imperialist powers want to destabilize that country, is it that you so concerned? Now listen to this hypocrisy, American people. Is it that you're so concerned over the blood that is being shed in Libya when you look the other way, When the Israeli defense force was bombing the innocent people of Naza, unarmed men, women and children. But our government look the other way. You look the other way when the Israeli Defense Force went into Lebanon thinking that they were going to have an easy victory, then you had to come out with your tail between your legs.
Speaker 17: Don't tell me.
Speaker 13: And why is black people are white people that you're interested in black suffering? Where were you in Rwanda?
Speaker 17: Where are you in the Congo?
Speaker 43: Where?
Speaker 13: Why did you go to Daforta because oil is there? No, you don't want to save the Libyan people. That's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda.
Speaker 56: The problem is really dumb people. They get to say in everything too, and they're subject to a lot of tricks. There's subjects to they's subject to nationalism. They're subject to these kind of ridiculous raw raw raw Americas beaches that don't say.
Speaker 9: Jack shit, they say nothing. It's all just this cheerleading, fucking event, and then they're subject to it.
Speaker 10: They can't help it.
Speaker 17: They're dumb.
Speaker 10: They don't know.
Speaker 17: They're being bullshitted.
Speaker 9: They grew up around dumb people, they go to work with dumb people.
Speaker 56: There's no one in their family that's interesting, or ask any questions at all, and they just get sucked right into it.
Speaker 17: Man, this society is so greedy.
Speaker 3: We're willing to go to war.
Speaker 56: We're willing to go places to send these big metal machines that kill people and fuck people up, just so we can make more money.
Speaker 30: Is the developed world sincere and its proclamation to help the developing world rise? Or is this humanitarian lipstick on an imperialist pig.
Speaker 10: All of whom have fought by our sides for decades and it includes Arab partners my Cutter and the United Arab Emeralds who have chosen to meet their responsibilities to defend the Libyan people.
Speaker 57: Cash star rebels got a much needed boost nations here signing off on promises of more than a billion dollars of aid.
Speaker 10: Could not be declared. He would show no mercy to his own people. He compared them to ratts and threatened the door to door to inflict punishment.
Speaker 15: A month after triple he fell into rebels hands.
Speaker 58: Those who backed the old regime remained defined but fearful father and support for the ousted liderary dissolves once they see our camera, like were television, So could it talent on camera.
Speaker 15: It's the same situation with others too.
Speaker 17: God that he's hundred percent good.
Speaker 9: We don't want this revolution.
Speaker 15: We don't know the rebels.
Speaker 17: We want them to go away.
Speaker 15: We are from television, So put it talent on camera.
Speaker 9: No, no thanks.
Speaker 59: If I appee in front of the camera, they will send the bullet. The criminals. You don't know them, you call them the rebels. Hey, guys, do you remember the black guy. He was arrested a few days ago after he appeared on TV.
Speaker 17: Don't do that.
Speaker 9: If we say something in favor of Gadaffi, they can kill us and arrest us. Of course, money are in.
Speaker 8: Fear, special forces in their little rebels, gathering up anyone who's telling the truth about what's really going on there and murdering them.
Speaker 5: There was no rebellion.
Speaker 7: It was all fucking forced upon them.
Speaker 9: Present themselves, not the Libyan people. This revolution started with killings to intimidate through fear. Their hands are covered in blood.
Speaker 19: That's all I have to say about my leader. Because I hear the media and I'm in Quebec, as I mentioned, and these things are not mentioned. All I hear that he is a dictator. Talking about dictator dictatorship, I wish anybody can name me any Arabic president that he's not a dictator, or they did not kill anybody. Day was against radicals and we are targeted by them. We are targeted by Osama Baladin because we do not practice Scheria and Libya.
Speaker 7: And so here's something else.
Speaker 8: I realize that the violume was on here, sorry in front of the microphone, But anyway, I'm not opposed to dictatorship. If you're having to be a Google, what does that really mean? You're dictating something you're gonna call it what call out the plan because you might be surrounded by a bunch of people who have subversive and malicious aims, So you have to take control until you can route out the poison. Kind of like here, we would need a dictatorship for a brief period of time before he got rid of the fucking oive poison and at least quarantined it.
Speaker 7: So I mean partially you would need something like that to clean it off.
Speaker 8: But even though this isn't what he was doing and that's not what it was, the word dictator needs to kind of be understood.
Speaker 7: What the fuck is on my face.
Speaker 8: Be understood that you know it can have a it doesn't It doesn't necessarily mean something bad, just because you've heard that word before and used and because every person they've used it on we come to find out we're nationalist leaders of the people and people they didn't use it on people like stolen. We're fucking dictators, Lenard. Oh, those guys are just okay because they're using Frank Freemason. So I mean, they're like buddies. That's uncle, that's uncles, that's Uncle Joe.
Speaker 19: That's war against terrorism, and Gaddafi started that war way before George Bush. I just felt like I had to point this out because the world has no idea about what's going on in my home.
Speaker 36: In October of twenty ten, Kaddaffi was the first and only leader in the Arab world to formally apologize for the Arab rule in the trade and capture of Africans. This infuriated Arab leaders.
Speaker 13: Be careful how you manipulate the dissatisfaction In Libya and other parts of the Muslim.
Speaker 43: World, anti Gaddafi rebels freed a prison Intripidly.
Speaker 52: Today, CNN has learned that among those liberated inmates are.
Speaker 12: Hundreds of men who are believed to be reporters of al Qaeda.
Speaker 9: They're now on the loops.
Speaker 37: A man who uncovered this story as CINN terrorism analyst Paul has bend to that prison.
Speaker 8: So I'm sure they blame that on Gaddafi, But who do you think actually liberated them to cause chaos and.
Speaker 3: In the past, joins us live from London.
Speaker 10: Paul, give us details on just who is now free in Libya.
Speaker 60: Well, what we're hearing, Drew, is that up to six hundred prisoners from this prison are believed to be pro Al Kaida militants, people who were imprisoned there by Kadafi, who've been there for several years.
Speaker 8: They even let lose a bunch of dangerous criminals during the COVID bullshit. And I was under the impression, and I strongly prepared for it, that there would be roving bands of marauders then too, with scarcity and all kinds of shit going on and people ready to shoot in loop. That's that's that's coming in the in the future, for sure. But if you did get prepared for it, at least you still have your preparations.
Speaker 10: We had a unique ability to stop that violence both it's.
Speaker 61: A cozy and cameraman camera cameeron.
Speaker 32: So I have.
Speaker 15: Announced that they will continue helping.
Speaker 61: The rebels, particularly Nicolas Sarkozy has said that Nature will continue bombing Libya and ministry facilities UH are here in Libya until the rebels take control over the hell of the country.
Speaker 15: Reactive noutority.
Speaker 9: I didn't, but obvisions are absolutely this control.
Speaker 7: Fuck it just moved.
Speaker 8: What the fuck, stop fucking doing that. You can't get this thing in the right spot. It just doesn't let you do it. All right, Well, sorry I missed it. I was trying to read it. It was just about you and then it all right.
Speaker 61: Many three facilities U here in Libya until the rebels take control over the hell.
Speaker 12: Of the country.
Speaker 8: AFTERDAIS overthrow. The participation of some European countries grow, grow, the flow grow, the flow of refugees absolutely uncontrolled. Oh yeah, he said he was the cork in the bottle of Yeah. Yeah he did say that, didn't he He said, if you if you remove me, that's like throwing the cork out of the bottle for immigration reactive.
Speaker 15: But abvisions of absolutely this control.
Speaker 9: We still.
Speaker 7: Europe this wall which stopped al Qaeda terrorists. You have ruined it.
Speaker 62: You're we endure it as first a few then up to nine African men are shot into a gatehouse, arrested by Antigo Daphi Fuce. The terrified sweating, praying summit, crying. They're convinced they're going to be shot. They keep whispering to us, stay here with us, stay here please.
Speaker 10: In just one month, the United States has worked with our international partners to mobilize a broad coalition, secure an international mandate to protect civilians, stop an advancing army, prevent a massacre.
Speaker 55: This is Heshan Mansour, a twenty seven year old Libyan soldier and patriots, beaten's death.
Speaker 34: By crowded the mercenary depants, abused and.
Speaker 52: Then laft hanging on offense.
Speaker 4: His family and his fiance.
Speaker 9: We're not happy to see this video online.
Speaker 10: And we would focus our unique capabilities on the front end of the operation, and that we would transfer responsibility to our allies and partners.
Speaker 7: Allies and partners which is euphemism for the banks and the Jews.
Speaker 29: And they take him from from from ice and kidding him and shot and hang it hit by people that will both guys.
Speaker 10: Here is a suspected mercenary being shown out of the same hospital.
Speaker 12: Under new level management.
Speaker 9: He's kind of worked work for treatment.
Speaker 47: When he's unable to walk out on the oone from bod Loss his physically dragged out chohs from the sidewalk up to the garbage hands and then hacks.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Great people, this is what they let loose on Africa and the world by getting rid of Godafi. And usually these people are fueled and funded by waves.
Speaker 10: Thanks to the extraordinary sacrifices of our troops and the determination of our diplomats, we are hopeful about Iraq's future. But regime change there took eight years, thousands of American and Iraqi lives, and nearly a trillion dollars. That is not something we can afford to repeat in Libya. The risk and costs of this operation to our military and to American taxpayers will be reduced significantly. This whole thing only cost US eight billion dollars as opposed to a trillion dollar. Not a single US troop was on the ground, Not a single US troop was was killed or injured.
Speaker 7: And yeah he was captain drone that I think there was a.
Speaker 10: Rough trooper himself and the people. I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee. The Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah and then the Norway spiral was like the same time he received it, and not because it's public ritual or some kind of sorcery and demon bullshit that they were doing at the same time.
Speaker 7: No, of course, not.
Speaker 10: Or specific achievement. It's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes. And that is why I will accept this award as a call to action.
Speaker 17: Well, this is what we've become, and there's this call to action.
Speaker 18: And if you believe this world has a right to see this footage, they can make their own decision. Get this video out to everybody and demand YouTube and others stop buckling the government pressure to shut.
Speaker 15: Down the truth.
Speaker 18: You know, you've seen where YouTube admits their parent company Google, the federal government is.
Speaker 7: It's Google met my friend and he's not my friend.
Speaker 51: I say so.
Speaker 8: He's not going to say anything about Israel here either, trust me, he's going to there's there'll probably.
Speaker 7: Be a mention in China.
Speaker 8: Somehow, he'll'll wage something about China in there, but certainly not the Jews.
Speaker 18: Telling them to shut down police brutality videos, shut down videos quote critical of the US government. We are becoming the equivalent of communist China and at atrocities.
Speaker 7: Oh look, and it's wrong.
Speaker 18: If we're gonna criticize the Chinese for censorship, it's time to point out what's happening. So I'm throwing the gauntlet down or putting this up on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 7: We did deflect completely away from the banking institutes that actually.
Speaker 18: Caused this, and I'm gonna have to take action because I.
Speaker 8: Don't mention the dinar, don't eng me you this stuff that actually is relevant here, Alex.
Speaker 18: Look, the people, like Walter Cronkite said, have a right to not be manipulated in lie to.
Speaker 8: You communist ckron Kite. He's gonna say something about a communist Cronkite. That's fantastic, all right, buddy. Now we know who your freaking heroes are.
Speaker 18: They have a right to see what's really going on in their name. And that little child in absolute horror with the whole bottom of their face blown off is just a snapshot of the millions that have been killed in these globalist wars and it needs to stop, needs to come to an end now.
Speaker 15: So I mean that is the land of unconfirmed US. We came.
Speaker 8: We saw you guys were mentioning something about sulfur a little bit ago.
Speaker 7: When the chat tell me if you can smell.
Speaker 15: It, he died.
Speaker 10: We will work with the international community to provide assistance to the people of Libya who need food for the hungry and medical care for the wounded. We will safeguard the more than thirty three billion dollars that was frozen from the Goadafi regime, so that.
Speaker 8: It's put a pin in that because we're gonna figure out, we're gonna learn exactly what that money was for frozen by the regime. You're going to see exactly why they looted that. Oh and by the way, the Rothschild's Red Cross, and I think it was actually even the Salvation Army they looted that country.
Speaker 7: You know, because if something's marked a certain way.
Speaker 50: Ah.
Speaker 8: You know, that's another good reason to have Nights of Malta involved too, because they don't ever get checked. They never get checked when they're going through any have They're cleared through customs no matter where they go in the world. Why how is that possible? Well, because who runs the real Who runs the world for real? It's the Roman Catholic Church and the Jews, right, uh huh. And they're intermingled and intermixed. And that's why I keep saying it's the fucking Saturn Cole over and over and over again. But yeah, they were moving all kinds of gold and other things out of Libya, just like they did with the Rack when they looted them, but they used the Red Cross Red Cross containers to do it with.
Speaker 10: It's available to rebuild Libya.
Speaker 30: Early in twenty eleven, Libya was faced with a chaotic insurrection, partly inspired by the revolts in Tunisia and Egypt and partly led by Islamic fundamentalists. In March, NATO forces mainly from France and Britain, began aerial bombardment on the pretext of protecting civili but the intervention sided with the rebels and armed them in violation of.
Speaker 5: The UN Charter.
Speaker 30: With NATO's help, the opposition forces occupied the capital.
Speaker 8: Arming psychopaths and throwing bombs to protect innocent people. Don't we at least deserve better?
Speaker 30: Lies logical Ones later carried out the extra judicial killing of Kadafi. Since NATO's quote humanitarian intervention and the murder of Kadafi, the country's territory has become a battleground between feuding war lords and Islamic fundamentalist groups, including the Islamic State. Libya no longer has a function in government and the gains in public welfare under Kadafi have been greatly diminished.
Speaker 63: You went for humanitarian purposes, yet fifty thousand Libyans lag did because the West wanted access to.
Speaker 3: The wealth of Libya.
Speaker 10: After all, the money doesn't belong to Gaddafi or to us.
Speaker 8: He wanted to break them because Gaddafi had a really freaking solid plan going.
Speaker 7: And we're gonna hear a little bit more about that right now.
Speaker 10: It belongs to the Libyan people.
Speaker 7: Very commendable, respectable, and.
Speaker 10: We'll make sure they receive it.
Speaker 55: The country's economy plunged into crisis as well. There was a sixfold drop in oil production, our GDP fell by more than half.
Speaker 8: Oh and just in case you're wondering why I covered up the screen, this is in the Muckbang video and you don't need to see me eating the fucking bulletsup here.
Speaker 55: So that's why, once considered one of Africa's richest nations, now almost a third of all Libyans live below the poverty line. The country also remains torn apart by different political factions.
Speaker 10: Forty years of tyranny has left Libya fracture and without strong civil institutions.
Speaker 8: Year before and after, remember everybody was housed. Isn't it interesting how that's that pattern continues to repeat itself. Any nation outside of their control, who can show its people and prove to the world that it can be prosperous without the system the main system of demonic oive banking has to be destroyed. Any kind of nationalist movement for the people, for mankind's spirit has to be destroyed. They did it to Germany, they did it to Venezuela, they did it here. They've done it many many, many places, and they will continue and they're about to hit it here too. Not because we have a great president or anything like that, but just because it's our time. They've done all the cleanup work that they needed our our military to do for them. I think they're I think they're transitioning now. They've got the tech they don't really need us anymore. America can can be let in on a little secret that happened over one hundred years ago, that they were They were Israel before Israel was ever Israel.
Speaker 13: Uh Kadaffi wasn't sitting in any tent twiddling his thumbs. Over these last ten years. This man has been investing in African development. This man has been moving throughout Africa. This man has friends all over the world. He may not be your friend, but if you take him out and kill him like he's some rotten fella that wants to kill his own people. What did you do in Waco? What did you do damn right when your people ruse up? Did you talk them out of it? No, they had weapons?
Speaker 21: You bomb them.
Speaker 13: What did you do in Philadelphia with the movement? Did you talk them out of their home or did you bomb them? We didn't hear any outcry from you religious hypocrites that loved the lives of human beings. You're a liar and a hypocrite.
Speaker 10: Also supporting a transition to the future that the Libyan people deserve. Because while our military mission is narrowly focused on saving lives, we continue to pursue the broader goal of a Libya that belongs not to a dictator but to its people.
Speaker 7: This is the hey, asshole.
Speaker 8: It did belong to its people, but there is always going to be somebody who plays the role of the leader to guide them. And they were perfectly happy with what they had, You fucking scumbag.
Speaker 5: World as it exists today.
Speaker 64: In a wealthier suburb of Tripoli, a rival faction had already been absorbed into Libya's central security. They just rounded up a group of migrants ready to be moved to a detention center.
Speaker 10: It's true that America cannot use our military wherever repression occurs. Doesn't that I know He's dig up.
Speaker 3: Living it.
Speaker 10: To brush aside America's responsibility as a leader, and more profoundly, our responsibilities to our fellow human beings.
Speaker 57: Under such circumstances, if numbers and arrests are becoming away for the militias to legitimize themselves, then thousands of migrants who are now residing and working in Libya could also be at risk of being detained.
Speaker 10: Would have been a betrayal of who we are. Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different.
Speaker 17: Good.
Speaker 63: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Good him go ahead.
Speaker 10: We welcome the fact that history is on the move in the Middle East and North Africa, and that young people are leading the way. Because wherever people long to be free, they will find a friend in the United States. H m hm, oh, go.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 7: What they doing make him lick ship?
Speaker 55: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I don't believe it is so possible.
Speaker 5: I didn't say it would be easy now, I just said it would be the truth.
Speaker 8: Didn't Luke Skywalker say something like that and Empire strikes back.
Speaker 7: It's like, oh, doesn't bottom.
Speaker 8: Something like that he carried out for a second, Let me out.
Speaker 3: Let me la.
Speaker 10: I am convinced that a failure to act in Libya would have carried a far greater price for America.
Speaker 65: According to some, it's about protecting civilians, and.
Speaker 10: Our resolve is clear. The people of Libya must be protected.
Speaker 65: Oh this say it's about oil.
Speaker 15: The only reason they're in'sestad with Libya is about the oil.
Speaker 12: I think we'd be in a rock if the major ex board there was broccoli.
Speaker 15: But some are.
Speaker 65: Convinced intervention in Libya is all about currency, specifically Gadaffi's plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold, a true sharing of the wealth.
Speaker 38: It's one of these things that you have to plan almost in secret, because as soon as you say you're going to change over from a dollar to the something else, you're going to be targeted. There are two conferences on this, one in ninety six and another one in the two thousand. I've called the World Mataba conference organized by Ghadafi, and everybody was interested. I think most countries in Africa are keen.
Speaker 15: Gadaffi didn't give up.
Speaker 65: In the months leading up to the military intervention, he called on African and Muslim.
Speaker 8: Gold back currency. Hey, hey, nations soiled backed gold back currency. Kind of right, It's kind of like a one two thing.
Speaker 65: Joined together to create this new currency that would rival the dollar and euro. They would sell oil and other resources around the world only for gold dinars. It's an idea that would shift the economic balance of the world's countries. Wealth would depend on how much gold they have, not how many dollars they trade. And Libya has one hundred and forty four tons of gold. The UK has double that, but ten times.
Speaker 8: Well, they had right before they were alluded into nothing. And then you know he had places like the uh, the Fed saying we don't have any gold. We haven't had gold since nineteen thirty four.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, So what the hell? What the fucking hell? Where did it all go?
Speaker 8: Is it in Switzerland? Is it underneath a raurchild pillow? Well, how did it all go?
Speaker 10: Times the population and do whatever it takes to bring down Gaddafi an usher in a new government.
Speaker 66: If Kadaffi had an intent to try to reprice his oil or whatever else the country was selling in the global markets and accept something else as a currency, or maybe launch of gold in our currency. Any moves such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power lead today who are responding.
Speaker 8: So this is where Hitler did a one up on him too, right, I mean, this is smart to make money stable, right, But Hillar was able to make a country prosper fantastically without any gold at all because they had already louded their country. That's pretty clever.
Speaker 66: That soble for controlling the world's central banks.
Speaker 8: Even if we don't have a lot of this shiny stuff around anymore, we can still make it happen. It should be backed on the amount of hours you put in to your podcast. I'd be fucking rich, and so would everybody else in FTJ. Then we could take over the world.
Speaker 7: What do you guys say?
Speaker 66: Yeah, so, yes, that would certainly be something that would cause his immediate dismissal and the need for other reasons UH to be brought forth for removing him from power.
Speaker 65: It's happened before. In two thousand, Saddam Hussein announced I racky oil would be traded in euros, not dollars. Sanctions and an invasion followed. Some say because the Americans were desperate to prevent opek from.
Speaker 7: Americans, or.
Speaker 8: Either I guess you could either say that there are going to be big hats and pyotes payotes on the side. That's when you're not shave the sides of your head. That's what those little stupid fucking side dreadlocks look like. Are on the sides of the UH. The Shabbad slash Asidic types, right, the straight up ones that are actually literally no different than a Francist.
Speaker 65: Yeah, those ones transferring oil trading in all its member countries to the euro A gold dinar would have had serious consequences for the world financial system, but may also have been powered.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we just would have shifted the power. It wouldn't have had It would have been good for everybody who once everything's stabilized, because it would be absent of the dependency on the demonic presence that wants to destroy all of mankind.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't that be nice? Can't let that happen in America.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, I live here, I get it, but this fucking sucks that we are the tool every goddamn time that destroys the very thing that would set us free.
Speaker 7: I'm getting a little fuck tired of it.
Speaker 65: Powered the people of Africa, something black activists say the US wants to avoid at all costs.
Speaker 67: The United States should welcome the self determination of Africans. They certainly have denied self determination to Africans inside the United States, so we're not surprised by anything that the United States would do to hinder self determination of Africans on the continent.
Speaker 65: The UK's gold is kept here in a secure vault, somewhere in the depths of the Bank of England. As in most developed countries, there's not enough to go around. But that's not the case, in places like Libya and many of the Gulf states, a gold dinar would have given oil rich African and Middle Eastern countries the power to turn around to their energy hungry customers and say, sorry, the price has gone up and we want gold. Some say the US and its NATO allies literally couldn't afford to let that happen.
Speaker 10: Of course, there is no question that Libya and the world would be better off with Gaddafi out of power.
Speaker 7: What is this all right? Come on, FGGA, What the hell am I looking at over here? In this picture? Burn before reading and I like the second one.
Speaker 8: He's got his little renfean fucking star and his baggy and he says, hello, my yellow Americans need alone. But the guy above them, if you're gonna come to me with just a bag of pennies, that's assaulting.
Speaker 10: Me with the bag of pennies.
Speaker 8: Es actually through bag of pennies. What is that about.
Speaker 10: He's got fifteen stars on hiss too.
Speaker 8: They got one of the pelt one of them, one side of the jacket.
Speaker 7: Well, they said, oh man, he wants everybody know who he is.
Speaker 8: There's a picture from Iraq with a truck full of gold and it was so obvious gold spray painting blocks of some sort. Well, you know, here's the other thing too, But before reading it's very strange is that, you know, they had no problem with the with the borers the farmers in South Africa until they stumbled upon a shit ton of shit ton of gold and rather than allow them to I don't know, do something at like prosper outside of the controlled mechanism of the Bank of England, they had to go in there and start killing people and then all of a sudden, and I'm sure it wasn't through some positive, wonderful magic trick by Paul Kruger, which if that was the case, that would have been awesome because then they would they would have won. But instead, Yeah, the Kruger's gold thing is really interesting. Like a whole train I don't I don't mean like one cart, I mean like a whole train full of gold disappeared.
Speaker 7: How does it?
Speaker 8: They're on tracks, right, you should be pretty easy to follow where the tracks go. It's not like they can deviate and roll into the grass or anything. So what the hell happened there? But apparently a whole train full of gold disappeared? They funded their campaign against the you know, the British. And the funny thing part about it too is what is his name? Gandhi was fighting with the British, I think at that time.
Speaker 7: Big long guns.
Speaker 8: So yeah, they didn't have any problem with them being anywhere until oh wait, we found gold. Oh wait, we found diamonds. So there's a lot of stuff down here. You know, you gotta keep your mouth shut if you find anything, especially if you find shipwreck stuff or stuff like that in your lawn, Like if you find old coins, don't fucking tell anybody about it. Just get in my praise and pay and get and get whatever money you can get for them, because the government will seize it. They for some reason think that they are entitled to it more than you are, even though you went through the effort or stumbled upon it, or it was on your property, or if it was in you know, the excavation or the or the shipwreck that you spent the money to get the submersible down to get to.
Speaker 7: They don't care.
Speaker 8: As soon as you come to the surface, they're already surrounding you there to confiscate.
Speaker 7: So don't tell people the shit that you do ever. Ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but the whole Cruger's Goald thing is very interesting, very very interesting story. It would have been nice, been nice to have been at least in one place where there you have Europeans, Germans, you know, fighting British imperialism blah blah blah, which is you know, Jewish banking imperent i perialism, And that would have been a cool place to start. All right, I'm sweating death here, so let's put this where we go. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 28: How can Africa be so poor and yet be materially so rich? It's real simple. The answer LIZE and the Structural Adjustment programs SAP, the structural adjustment programs that are imposed on African nations by the International Monetary Fund of Washington DC, the World Bank of Washington DC, and USA. These three organizations come into Africa loan money and then charge it.
Speaker 8: Look, I don't know what's going on lately, but over time the audio track does not meet up with what's going on on the screen. I can't make that stop. I don't know what's going on, and never used to do that before, and now it's happening. It could be spectrum. It could be spectrum like parsing out how they how they transfer the data because they suck ass. But hopefully and when we get alo and we'll we're at like one point one gig a second will be good.
Speaker 7: But that's not for another couple months, so just bear with it.
Speaker 28: An interesting pas on that money that they know the African nations could never pay back, thusly re enslaving the entire nation and in fact the entire continent.
Speaker 10: There will be times, though, when our safety is not directly threatened, but our interests and our values are.
Speaker 31: Why was more Mark a Doffi killed more Mar Kadafi was murdered because he, along with the other African heads of state, were about to bring into existence Africa's first central bank.
Speaker 17: They were erecting a central bank in Africa.
Speaker 7: Poor wording people's bank, but okay, which was.
Speaker 10: Going to do what?
Speaker 17: Back it's money to the resources under the ground.
Speaker 8: That's why it's not a central bank in the first place. You understand what I mean by the by the definition that that's commonly used, the central bank would not have any backing whatsoever. It would be a counterfeiting scheme. This would not be this would be hard current, you know, like hard asset backed, which would not make it in that I mean central bank, because it's not to the left or to the right. Okay, sure you got me. But what most people understand by that is that it's a fucking counterfeiting outfit and it's a fucking scam. So that's not that's not what they were going to have. They're gonna have a people's bank.
Speaker 17: In Africa. Now what would that have done to the global economic order?
Speaker 28: Remember, the United States dollar isn't backed on any natural resource. The British pound isn't back on any natural natural resource. Uh, the Canadian dollar, the European Union.
Speaker 7: He makes another mistake here and says that they don't have any of the resources. That's not true. We have enough oil in America to do us well for wherever.
Speaker 8: But it's not about that. It's about the interdependence of nations. It's how you make globalism work. Right, So you don't touch your own until it's time to touch your own.
Speaker 7: And da da da da da.
Speaker 8: And again, like we were talking about before, there is no scarcity in the oil thing. But if they're going to run the world like that, then yeah, then you can use oil as a currency, and you can use you can trade in gold based off of the oil, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 28: Their currency isn't back on any natural resource because Europe doesn't have a lot of natural resource.
Speaker 8: That's where it's not correct. Africa does, as impression, but that's not correct.
Speaker 28: So if they would have been successful in creating a central Bank of Africa, coming up with a unitary currency and then backing.
Speaker 8: It, but again showing South African diamond mind doesn't fucking why was that even a point to do that. He wasn't the king of Africa, for Christ's sake, He was the ruler of Libya. You know, where South Africa's and relig its might as well be in a whole different fucking world than comparison to Libya. So that was a stupid thing to slash on the screen right there, especially when Libya itself and they're talking about oil. Why did they bring in diamonds plenty of it, plenty of oil there.
Speaker 28: That currency to the material wealth under the soil, they would have bankrupted every other economic system in this world, from America to Europe to China. That was revolution and that's why Moumr Kadaffi had to be assassinated because he was about to help the African heads of state eliminate modern slavery and neocolonialism from the continent.
Speaker 10: I made it clear that I will never.
Speaker 8: What is it with them and always having to bring up slavery. It doesn't sound as it doesn't sound as real when they say it. It sounds like it's some sort of fucking scam that they're running on you by talking about it.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, especially this guy over here. Motherfucker.
Speaker 8: It becomes president and he's still saying change, we need to Fuck he still wants your change, so he's begging for change.
Speaker 10: These guys hesitate to use our military swiftly, decisively, and unilaterally when necessary to defend our people, our homeland, our allies, and our core interests.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you exactly.
Speaker 7: What is it that weird? Anominally sound is just something in this video.
Speaker 8: It sounds like either birds, like with a guttural freaking noise, or a clock ticking in some points.
Speaker 7: Just overlook all that and just listen the way he says he's.
Speaker 3: Really going on in Libia. I will tell you what the mainstream media.
Speaker 7: Will not tell you, well, we're waiting.
Speaker 29: There are three reasons why Kadafi has to die, and among those three reasons, none of them have to do with him killing his own people.
Speaker 3: Number one, Kadafi.
Speaker 29: Is the one who gave the opportunity for an African satellite for communication. It is in nineteen ninety two to forty five countries in Africa decided that.
Speaker 3: They want to have their own satellite.
Speaker 4: This will cover internet, telephone, communication.
Speaker 3: And all the communications.
Speaker 4: But the problem was how to find the money for this project.
Speaker 3: Where did they get the money from.
Speaker 29: They decided to go to the IMF, But the IMF knew that sponsoring this would be.
Speaker 4: More interest for Western countries, I mean Jews.
Speaker 29: Why because Western countries. We're making five hundred million dollars per year for all telecommunication in Africa, even inside Africa. Five hundred million dollars per year not includes interest. That's how much they were making.
Speaker 3: So it is in two thousand and seven the Kadafi will come up with most of the money for this project.
Speaker 29: Africa will now have his first communication satellite, which will give.
Speaker 68: The opportunity to countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Libya and other countries to now have your own.
Speaker 3: Tele communication.
Speaker 8: So just to recap free housing, free healthcare, what else? What else are we missing here? Free, free education, a real currency, their own satellite, so that you know that. What's great about that too is you can't have other devices owned by other countries suppressing what you're allowed to see.
Speaker 7: Right, that's that's a that's a that's a big.
Speaker 8: Thing right there too, and all funded people's projects, right yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll keep the list going. But that sounds like a pretty I think I think I caught everything there.
Speaker 29: Satellites, they will now provide communication to their own people. It will only coust African countries four hundred million dollars, only one payment of four hundred million dollars to make this happen. Now you imagine how much money does Europe lost because of this five hundred million dollars per year. The Karaffi made them lose by sponsoring the satellite.
Speaker 3: Just Karafi himself comes up with three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Just on the zone, and other countries came and peach them.
Speaker 3: So this is reason number one why they need Karafi dead.
Speaker 29: Two, Kadafi and African countries decide to create three major banks in Africa, one the AMF African Monetary.
Speaker 7: Oh stepping on the toes of the ims.
Speaker 29: FUN the African Monetary Fund well headwater in Cameroon Yaumde. This was to be created in twenty eleven this year.
Speaker 4: With the African.
Speaker 29: Monetary Fund, African country will no longer need to go to the IMF, which is the International Monetary Fund.
Speaker 3: So just imagine yourself how much money Europe will.
Speaker 8: Lose if the air you mean Africa for Africans, what about that? And then if it's such an if it's not so bad there, maybe they'll fucking stay. See how this see how problems fixed themselves if you get the jew out of the.
Speaker 3: Way, and meth is created.
Speaker 29: When Western countries found that that this is what was happening, they actually wanted to be part of it. I believe it is in two thousand and six in the who they Cameroon. Then African countries decided that no other countries outside of Africa will be part of the AMF.
Speaker 4: Now you can imagine what's going on here.
Speaker 29: Not only that they try to cut them money, but on top of that they don't even want them to be part of this because being part of this will mean that they will have to control what is going on. The second bank will be the Central African Bank. The Central African Bank will be headquartered in Abuja in Nigeria. What this bank will do it will stop African countries from using Western currency, like if you go to Africa today, the countries like Cameroon because the War, Gabam and many other French speaking country are using the Frank CFA. With this bank, we will have our own currency like the naira in Nigeria. Khadafi once again came up with most of the money.
Speaker 3: But this project.
Speaker 29: And the third bank that was supposed to be created was going to heck War in Libya.
Speaker 3: The Bank of Investment. This bank will control.
Speaker 68: Most of investment in Africa, the Central Bank of Investment.
Speaker 4: Now you imagine yourself what's going on here.
Speaker 29: Khadafi is trying to break Western economy by doing this, but that's not his intention.
Speaker 3: His intention is to free Africa from his trap.
Speaker 8: The trap that he constantly refers to as a problem between Israel and US and their entanglement.
Speaker 46: Constantly says that African people want to be independent, Western countries don't want that, and that's what's going on here.
Speaker 29: So the money that Obama confiscated stole from a Kadafi is the money that was going to help for all those projects. He's telling you today that Karami is trying to kill his own people with that money. No, mister President, you know that that's not true. He probably doesn't even know because he has no experience. He has no experience, he doesn't even know what's going on. He's like a puppy. They tell him what to do, while let me inform you, as the president, that money was going to sponsor all those projects, That money that you confiscated from Libya.
Speaker 3: The third reason why Khadafi has to die.
Speaker 29: Has to do with the United States of Africa. This man has been pushing African countries to unite, just like the United.
Speaker 3: States of America. The very first thing.
Speaker 29: That European countries when they were colonizing African countries did was to divide African people.
Speaker 4: When you want to break a powerful boom, you.
Speaker 29: Have to find a way to turn that family against each other. That's the very first thing Western countries did.
Speaker 7: Yes, Jews are divisive.
Speaker 17: We get it to keep us.
Speaker 5: From being absolutely true powerful.
Speaker 29: The second thing they did was to stop education, make sure that African people are not educated.
Speaker 3: Education is the key to success by us being educated and educating our own people.
Speaker 7: He actually says that word more properly than anybody else I've ever heard.
Speaker 29: We are stopping major problem in Africa. And the third thing they did was to place dictators in power in Africa who will give them everything they want, and every time that the population will stand up, these dictators will have the support of europeaying.
Speaker 3: Countries to kill those protesters.
Speaker 29: They were all surprised with what happened in Tunisia in Egypt, and they took the opportunity to then create.
Speaker 3: A problem in Libya.
Speaker 29: Not one of you will show me footage of the same uprising that we saw in Egypt in Tunisia in Libya, not one of you will show me that type of footage. This was created by Western countries. When you go to Libya, you get free education. I'm talking about college education, free health care. When you are newly wet and you don't yet to have a job, you get free apartments. Libya is a beautiful country and today they are telling us that could not be is killing his own people. But yet he's the same one who is giving them everything educate, free education, free health care, feeding his own people.
Speaker 3: And killing them again. Does that make sense to you.
Speaker 29: Let me tell you what the countries that are bumping Libya today have in common.
Speaker 3: Jews.
Speaker 4: They are brooke. Oh yes, because of the Jews, they are brooke.
Speaker 29: Just the United State, the lord is borrowing money from China.
Speaker 3: Europe is going down with the Europe everyone.
Speaker 5: China's also run by Jews.
Speaker 29: Of those countries in NATO are brooke. And Karafi is making it worse by giving African people independence. And that's why you see Hillary Clinton going to Africa and telling African people to reject Kadafi, don't deal with Karafi. In fact, they've requested that the rebels open an embassy in Washington, DC, making an illegal movement legal. That's what the Obama administration is doing. Hillary Clinton is also asking African people not to deal with China. Tell me, let me just ask this, what can China do to African countries that Western countries haven't done yet?
Speaker 3: I like to know myself, how worse can it be?
Speaker 29: Far as I'm concerned, China is not the one going around bombing other countries.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last war China has been in.
Speaker 29: China is not the one going killing African people today with drums. China is not the one fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan in the name of democracy.
Speaker 3: China is making money. Why not deal with China? What have you done to African people that is good? What have you given African people that is good?
Speaker 29: When you are going somewhere in Africa, in different African countries and asking African people not to deal with China, what are we receiving in exchange of that, other than bombs, drums and everything else.
Speaker 3: What are we receiving? Chinese the number one investors in Africa. The African satellite that.
Speaker 29: I'm talking about today was put together by Chinese and Russians.
Speaker 3: We African people will survive.
Speaker 29: We've survived your drawings and your bombing, your insult and everything else, your muliations. We've survived that. China is not going to do anything to us that you haven't done yet. So, mister President, let me tell you this. If you're not a shame, I'm ashamed for you. I'm embarrassed for you. The first African American president.
Speaker 8: In the first gay African American crackhead president, this is what.
Speaker 3: You're enjoying to your own own country in the world.
Speaker 7: It's not his country. It was run by Boase long before he showed up.
Speaker 4: To the people of your race. You are the nightmare of Martin Luther King.
Speaker 7: Except Martin Luther King was a mark just piece of shit. So yeah, other than that, let.
Speaker 10: Us look to the future with confidence and hope, not only for our own country, but for all those yearning for freedom around the world. Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Pretty sure Martin Luther King was a little Masonic and gay too.
Speaker 4: Could not be saying, hey, don't be like.
Speaker 8: Is he's still talking because he's wearing a different outfit down okay, and he and obviously he didn't turn the land on this time, so it's different.
Speaker 7: It's different.
Speaker 3: No, just slavery. Could I be saying? He will not give it? We will remember him as the leader gave his life so he speaking.
Speaker 29: So as you celebrate the death, Oh happy today, future generation will remember that can happy gig.
Speaker 3: Is life on the battlefield.
Speaker 4: He wants to man so strong.
Speaker 7: We don't have to listen to this. It's it's it's pretty bad. I mean, it's just not really.
Speaker 8: I mean, they they put a lot of facts into this song, which is good, but it's just awful music and it's sounds like reggae.
Speaker 10: Jump in, my fellow Americans, and I don't want to talk to you about Syria.
Speaker 8: So basically they're ending this off with like, now we're they just did the whole thing with Libya, and they build up this whole bullshit lie about their leader. Now they're oh, now it's Syria, moving on, move on to the next lie, right white, and they just see you see it all for the bullshit that it is.
Speaker 10: Then boom and where we go from here. Over the past two years, what began as a series of peaceful protests against the repressive regime of Bashar al Assade has turned into a brutal civil war. Over one hundred thousand people have been killed, millions have fled the country.
Speaker 15: In that time.
Speaker 10: America's worked with allies to provide humanitarian support.
Speaker 7: I'm getting asked a question here.
Speaker 8: No nobody knows because it was hundred thousands and potentially tens of thousands of years older than when everybody says this, So nobody knows it was a pre it was prior to some other reset. You know, it wasn't done with sticks and fucking picks and ropes and pulleys. No, but you don't know who built them either. Actually, so let's not get it down into the place where nobody can make any definitive statements and then like try to someone to the wall next, because I'm not gonna play that fucking game. Don't challenge me like that because that's fucking bullshit, and don't act like you're fucking morally superior or righteous. I'm putting these on here to piss people off on purpose because I'm fucking tired of the fucking w WN bullshit. I fuck it understand that allies are allies are allies, and I'm doing it on FTJ to fucking say fuck you to you people because this fucking white power bullshit is pissing me off.
Speaker 7: It's a fucking syop. Okay, you're gonna get.
Speaker 8: All tatted up and wear fucking sunglasses and a fucking and a tank top and act like a fucking uh handsome truth fucking knitter faggot. Fuck him and fuck all you because that's the way it is. You guys want to create the division that the fucking uh, the people who are the operatives that are the CIA, that are the fucking the idea want you to look like and act like you want to be the fucking racist that they paint you out to be. Then you're doing a fucking great job. And guess what if you're only eight to sixteen percent of the population get what you're gonna do, you're gonna fucking lose and you're gonna fucking fail everyone else too. So don't be fucking stupid. Understand your allies when you have them, and don't let these people fucking stirn the breeze and die when they're doing what they should be doing, which is kicking out the fucking parasite. When someone does that, you should be congratulating, cheerleading and being there and once every once that's done, let's just see, let's reassess to see whether of the fuck there's even a problem between people anymore. Because they're the fucking antagonizers, they're the instigators. Everybody else doesn't want to fucking intermingle either. They want to be fucking left alone. And the people who are pieces of shit that do want to fucking sap off us. We can fucking remove them too. That's fine.
Speaker 7: What happened here? Pause?
Speaker 29: That?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll be right back with the next. There's a little bit of this, not all of it because it's long, but mh.
Speaker 9: Have said that.
Speaker 7: I don't worry. I don't think that's the right one. That's right.
Speaker 8: How you why.
Speaker 3: The wrong one in the name of the African Union?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this might be the wrong one.
Speaker 7: Hello, there's two that look identical down here. And it realize I cooked too.
Speaker 12: This one?
Speaker 5: Did it not?
Speaker 7: Pull it up?
Speaker 5: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 7: As a crashing?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 4: And you mam that?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 57: I kind of diet.
Speaker 9: Numb one half. I don't know why had this matter?
Speaker 10: Lee Harvey.
Speaker 7: This is the wrong way. I still have to listen to it.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's see where is the one I was looking at that I can just ex out sounds.
Speaker 7: Keep looking at that bullshit? That one was done.
Speaker 5: Maybe I just needed to advance this a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he goes on for a while, but he's he just names like man made and and uh natural natural and man made epidemics like something that they don't even like. They will never ever admit that there's a man made pandemic or epidemics. So he just flat outstays this and I think this is two thousand and nine, Yeah, two thousand and nine, and then he rattles off from there and he blames Israel and it This is something you can look up on your own, because I have to go to the uh the thing now because I only have four hours left of that day and then I gotta be back here for the Stephan Ver Stopping evening or do other things of life even if it's not that.
Speaker 7: But here, I'm gonna copy this and put it in the FTJ.
Speaker 5: Paste that.
Speaker 8: Inter think and then uh, let's see I put it over and rumble too. So this is this is the link to that if you guys want to watch it. Otesty links are so freaking weird always whatever, All right, So there is that. I guess there used to be some kind of like maybe crypto encryption or something like that. I don't know if the hell why that looks like that, But yeah, you guys have a wonderful day and I will see you maybe over around the Stephan Stop.
Speaker 7: And that's the name of the channel too, And it's not gonna be on YouTube. And pitch.
Speaker 8: Shoot, but where you get the link dropped in because the bitcho doesn't let you share links, So it'll be on the If you guys want to get in and talk, it'll be there. And if your name is Davis Luhreman, then I'll probably copy that link and just put it in the.
Speaker 7: What is it the telegram? Okay, there's one, maybe one more thing.
Speaker 5: Take a look.
Speaker 7: No, I don't mind gonna fucking worry about it.
Speaker 8: I gotta get go out there. I don't realize I was sorry almost twelve. That's kind of shitty. But yeah, if you look in the description you'll see stuff. The first thing would be the link directly to the book, and then and obviously I make hot sauce and it's awesome, so try it.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 5: And have a great day.
Speaker 7: Why am I not finding the right button?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 7: See you, Yes,