Speaker 1: Welcome to Squatching Holler.
Speaker 2: In the midst where the trees lean loom. Squatching Hollers got a tail. The show whispers, creep like a creature's fain out. Every shadows got a secret to grow? Monsters rhyme Where the stories are told?
Speaker 3: Squatching Hollow?
Speaker 4: Where the legends are born? Are they here?
Speaker 1: Are they gone?
Speaker 3: Who can say? In the hollow the truth?
Speaker 5: Just wish.
Speaker 2: Your foot prints fade where the creek runs than a lantern sways?
Speaker 1: Let the search begin, rustling.
Speaker 2: Leaves, But there's no one there, is it the wind or the beast?
Speaker 6: You fear every and goes question, Every.
Speaker 7: Russell's a clue.
Speaker 3: Squatching the Holly's got its eye on you. Monsters.
Speaker 1: The whole stories are torn swats?
Speaker 2: And how where the legends are born?
Speaker 6: Are they? Are they gone? Who can say?
Speaker 8: And now your hosts welcome you to Squash and Hollow, Roger Williams and Amanda Styllis. Remember this podcast can be downloaded everywhere great podcasts are found. And now the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, Amanda, did you bring your snickers?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 9: Actually, I got water. I got a snack over here, because you know this is going to be a good one.
Speaker 3: Tonight well, the way we're going to do this, We've never had this many people, many guests on at the same time. So I've told the guests, you know, anytime they need to go, they can just wave and get out. Amanda the same way, and we'll just we'll just go until til the show's over. It may not be a real long show, but my instinct tells me it could be.
Speaker 10: Kind of thinking the same thing.
Speaker 3: So welcome in everybody. Thank y'all for being here, everybody in chat. Actually, I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, but Bama kind of nudged me this week and I'm like, let's be a good week to do that. And then contacted Yeah, I contacted uh Greg hows of course Bama and then flat Rock and Mark Green and so you got you got you know, the state of Alabama. I'm kind of I'm really close, Amanda's not that far, so we're you know, we're not that far from each other. And you got Greg in the north part of Alabama, you have Obama is south of him about iron and a half or so. Then you have Mark Green and Flat Rock in the southern end, and you know, it kind of opened my eyes meeting all these these these guys and hanging out with them, uh where they live. And I haven't been the flat Rocks yet, but you know this question, we get word of the hide. Well, if you can't find a place to hide in Alabama, it's it's like that in a lot of states. But uh, actually being there and seeing it is nutty. It's just the you know, hundreds of thousands of acres of state parks or national park forests and stuff like that, and you know it, It's been a blessing to me to meet these these guys because not only is it they're interested in the subject for the same reason. You know that, you know, we are Amanda. You know, y'all anybody that's new here this all of us are way past or are they real? We're you know, we're here to share. We're way past that. So with with you know, with all of the experiences that these guys have had, collection of evidence, capturing, audio, taking reports. Uh, this group you're about to see is about as good as it gets. I know there are other groups around the country. They are great jobs, but it's just there's a few of them in different parts of the country. But hey, this is our home here and we I'm excited to talk to them because a lot of them I talked to you know regularly, or you know, we see each other sometimes. But anyway, I'll quit running my mouth. But I do want to say one thing before we get started. Amanda has a story. I won't play the goof intro, but we'll let her do this right after this. I coached football for ten years and I've we had a store. You hire people, you hire them for their strengths, and you hire other people to make up for their weaknesses and my weaknesses and all that the same way with football. If I was to sull a team, a legit team, everybody you see here tonight, including Amanda, would be on that team. And I have five or six more, you know. Uh, I don't want to leave anybody out, but that to have a very serious team that would could could help each other, compliment each other, the knowledge and skills and whether it's uh with tech technology, or whether it's with knowledge of the woods, or whether it's data collection. Uh, this group here would be would be definitely be on my team. So anyway, well let's uh, let's so, where where's your story from?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: So it is out of Decatur, Alabama. Let me pull it up here. I've got it so we have a visual here. But because I'm not getting no younger, you pull it up here in my book in front of you so I.
Speaker 3: Can read it and carry your eyes with you like I do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's time for me to go get the eyeballs checked. So this is the let me start over. This is the Tuscaluska Gazette in Alabama, October eleventh, eighteen eighty three. It's not Bigfoot related, but it's definitely in the paranormal wheelhouse. You'll see what I mean. Talks about an underground palace. The following is from the Moulten Advertiser. Gracious, I'm stuttering. On return to Cortland in the afternoon, we found the people much excited over this discovery of an underground palace on Big Nance, just below the railroad bridge. It has been explored for miles and some wonderful discoveries made. It appears to be the entrance to a new and better world where night never comes and sorrow never enters. The bones of giant skeletons of men and women, many times larger than the Anglo Saxon Race were discovered, and they are said to be in a perfect state of preservation. We did not have time to visit the cave, but we're reliably informed it has ever, it has every appearance of an underground palace, and it is believed to be the door to a new kingdom. The most astonishing feature about the cave, if indeed it is a cave, is the light that one sees on entering, And the further you go, the more brilliant the light becomes. The air is healthful, dry and invigorating. Images can be seen, and voices can be heard all over the palace, which baffles the better judgment of our scientific men. We shall go down and explore the cave at an early day and give our readers a more extended account of it. So that's from eighteen eighty three. It would be definitely interesting to see if they ever did go and explore that.
Speaker 3: But it's amazing that It's amazing that that article actually survives because we all know, you know, the thing's been hidden from us, and we could talk about some of that, you know, I know, uh, once you get into this subject, there's you know, people use the word rabbit holes or different avenues you could go down. And I've been watching I've been watching documentaries and people have been sending me things about the different races of people they're finding. You, Like one today was sent to me. I think, uh, Judy sent it to me. And you know, we had the Denisovans and the Neanderthal and all that, and then they have found in aboriginal blood a DNA stream that they've never found any kind of bones or anything of it. It's confused them. So and you have to be careful too, because it's on the internet, so you that you ain't.
Speaker 9: Wrong, and you kind of kind of take some of this old stuff with a grain of salt as well, because just like some things can be elaborated on today or not elaborated exaggerated today, Yeah, it could probably be the same thing, but it's still still pretty interesting to look into because it's not the only article or story you've heard about underground stuff. I know, specifically one of the famous one in Mount Shasta in California, but that one coming straight out of our neck of the woods here in Alabama where we got all these cave systems and stuff. I thought it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Yep, and y'all we're about to get started. But this little wiggly thing up here, my big studio like that was given to me finally crapped out. So I've got one ordered for be ready next week. So anyway, here we go, y'all got you thinking caps on and this. We're not structured, we're not professional. This is like sitting around the fire. So let's welcome in gregg House. Then move up to the other row. Babma murd All, Mark, Plowboy, Green and flat right Wood Burgers. What's up, guys?
Speaker 11: You going glad to be here.
Speaker 3: I appreciate y'all. You know, Bama mentioned something this at the beginning of the week, and I'm like, oh my god, let's you know, we started this to focus on the southeast anyway, and we could do a whole state, and you know, we had one more. We had a few more we could get on, but I wasn't sure how many people we could get on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're looking a little full now as it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel squished.
Speaker 12: So Rober, Yes, sir Robert.
Speaker 5: The thing about that story she was telling when it was talking about Courtland, See that's Cortland's does the Combo's Farm ten miles and only about forty miles north of where I'm sitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, and of course you got and you got a pretty good little water source close by. I would say the Tennessee River. I mean, yeah, I mean the more things that I see like this, I said that right, Well, the Tennessee River's correct, ain't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I looked it up on the map, one of them. Yeah, just south of the Tennessee River.
Speaker 3: Y'all. I'm I'm I have brain cramp sometimes and like question what I just said. You know, the the more we dig into this, I know Mark has dug in to a lot of that, and I've heard him talking on other shows, it's just confusing that you can connect the dots, but it's I'm confused in a way. And why it would be hidden. I know we have theories, but why wouldn't you want people to know their history? You know, anybody have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: You got to keep ahead, man, that's what that's what the government does. I mean, he goes back to what they talk about, you know, some of the religious groups that keep everything hidden and for some reason, who knows?
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's so y'all, Uh, what I wanted to start with.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know Obama's got a story for sure, and some things that happened to him on his camp out. Greg just this past week or so, UH got in contact with a man from Tennessee, I think, and the one where him and his wife, you know, they had all the rains and all of that, and Uh, Greg talked to the guy on the phone, and of course he was like, like a lot of people, you have something happened in your you need to talk to somebody. And Uh, it really messed with his head. Great, you want to start us out with with that. That's that account of what happened to him. And I don't know how long ago it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the guy anybody that hadn't watched it. Uh. I went on missed his aunt Sherry's podcast, Southern Appalachians aaskalat Seekers. I went on. Cherry asked me to come on and uh with her, and she talked about the guy's story. The guy. The guy wants to he's really not comfortable with with speaking about it, and you know, doesn't want to do a show, doesn't doesn't want his name out and uh, you know i'd heard a little bit about it. Talking with a Sherry and Uh, I really you know, learned a lot about it during that podcast I did with her a couple of weeks ago, and uh, did Cherry call me and asked me? She said, uh, he said, I said that the guy had had watched the podcast where I was on there with her and said that, you know, like to talk with me. And I told her, She said, would be okay for me to give him your number? I said, yeah, I'd love to talk to him. You know, I'm I've got questions on what happened, and not that I was. At no point in time was I doubt what the man said. You know, I even me hearing at second hand, it was just my heart was going out to this guy because you know, everything that happened to him. I mean, it was horrible. They they it was during the hurricane and through you know, severe eastern Tennessee and North Carolina. There the line and flooded everything that wasched p thousands and had all the people that died, and this guy got caught in the middle of it, him and his family, and I mean they basically a depth to find estate to get out of there, and you know, they had it got they got like like they were saying they were in a bad spot. But when they were escaping the there was a like a trail they went up. Then they had to go on an a TV on a four whether that was the only way to get out. His truck washed away. His truck was gone, The house was six and to go. They didn't know where his daughter was. They was having all these problems with that and worried about family member and plus upstream from his house it was a down. They thought the dam was gonna go. Well, I mean it's already coming around the dam or over it. And the fire department came to their house beating on the door and said, look y'all got maybe fifteen minutes to get out, and everything's gone. So, I mean he spur of the moment. They're gone, and they couldn't get out because his truck was gone. Well, they jump on the ATV and take off and they go up and he said there was a tree in the road. And the reason the tree was in the road, he said, the side of the mountain was sliding. They was having like landslides. There was so much rain. And he said to a place had slid out of the mountain in the road and the tree was crossing well, he said they had to abandon the four wheeler. And he said they weren't but about one hundred yards to where he thought high ground. The highest ground they could find was up on the mountain and they would probably be safe. But he said he got off the four wheeler and said that he was to get through the tree. He got either over it or through it or whatever. And he turned around. He was pulling some of the limbs up. Say his wife was pretty short, but he was holding that at where she could get under it. And he said that when she got under it, and said, there they are standing in all these limbs on the tree, and said he grabbed his arm and he's like shook, and he said he looked at her and he said, look it was. He said it was raining super hard and you couldn't hear anything for all the rain hit the leaves. He said he looked at her and she had this panic look, and she like like nodding. And he said, this log road going up to him, and he said, coming down the log road toward them is too bigfoot a bigger one and a little and he said, you know, they were they were like walking straight at him, but they were like sicks looking up the heel and he said that where this this mountain had slid off, it was just went. He said the big one would would get a run and would try to go up that bank, and said it would slide and come back down to the bottom. And the little one was just standing in the road and they hadn't saw the pool yet, and he said she hit it again and tried to go up, and like she she'd actually come, kept coming toward them. She hit one spot and couldn't make it, slid down, come on toward them more, and hit it again and slid back down. Well amongst it doing this, the little one like looks up and Locke's eyes with the with the guy and his wife, and said it was like what freaked out looking at him. And he said he thought he saw its mouth move, but he said they couldn't hear anything, so he didn't know if it said something and made a noise to the to the bigger one, He said about that time, the bigger one looks at it and then just turns and looks at them. He said, its eyes get big and said, I just like both of them just freeze and everybody's standing there having the stair off and said it lasted, you know, four or five second. He said, they whirled around and she grabbed that little one by the arm, and they took off and went right back up the road that they came down. I said, well, man, how how close were they? He said, we when we looked around and first saw him, they were about sixty feet sixty feet. I said, well, how close did they get? He said that when the little one when they stopped the last time she hit that bank, said they were they were less than thirty feet. Thirty feet Now, look at that, that's the width of a noble house. I mean that that's close. But he said, you know, they were sitting there and said they they didn't do anything aggressive, nothing like that, but said they just had a stare off for a minute, and they took off and went back. So yeah, I mean, my heart went out of this guy because here he was in this, you know, trying to save himself and his wife and worried about his family and his house and all this stuff. His old world was passing down, not in the dang middle of it, when he's almost made it. He's within a hundred yard to where you think this safe place is. There's two big foots standing in the road, and I mean, you know, I can't imagine dealing with that. I don't know how the man didn't have a heart attack or a stroke or an artist stroke. I'd had them all, so I don't know. I mean, y'all, but it was one of the story. I mean, and I sit there and listen to this guy. We talked for probably hour in fifteen minutes, and his phone went dead, so I told him I'm getting back with him. I want to hear some more about the story. But we just, you know, I was just I wanted to talk to him because you know, a lot of people have of his encounters, especially if you're not in the know at all, and you know, really don't even believe in it. When you have an encounter, it will mentally mess you up. And I told I told Sheer, I said, I'd love to talk to him. I said, look, that's the only reason I came out and started talking about what was happening to me was because I met people that I figured that I could trust that were doing exactly what I'm trying to do now, which is is listening to people and tell them about what I've experienced myself. And it's like a support group. And I know people that hadn't had an encounter don't understand it. But if you've had an encounter, whether it was a bad encounter or a good encounter, odds are you've got some form of PTSD from it because it has changed your life in some way somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like, you know, we have you know, I don't know who who made them, A B and C and whatever, but it's just like what let Bama's fire. You know, he's out minding his own business doing this thing where you relax at his safe place, and you know, screamed that in such a way that you know he's sitting here now. He's been all over the you know, trying to trying to figure out what these things are. And and it's just amazes me on how kind of like we all found each other kind of by accident, you know, uh, mark or flowering anybody. Have y'all ever heard anything similar to that? I mean, I know they were probably trying to get away from the flood too, but you know, and and that's another thing. If it hadn't been for that. That guy. Still, I would have never believed an these things. So yeah, anybody heard anything similar happened to anybody else?
Speaker 4: M hmm, I've heard of anything like that. Wasn't a flood or nothing. These kids back in uh close to where I lived, place called Sandy Creek and o' allington. They went back there to camp in a no camping area, no people were allowed to camp back there. Well, they went back there. They ended up staying there a few days and somebody called and said they were missing and told them about where they was supposed to go camping. Uh. The game warden went back there, you know, to uh see if they were back there, if anything was wrong. And uh he gets back there, he finds the people. These their teenagers, you know, college kids, and uh they uh they said they couldn't leave because something kept walking around their camping area throwing stuff at him, growling at him, and they were afraid to get out of the woods to head back toward the where they where they went in at. Uh. Once the game warden got in there and started bringing them out. Next thing, you know, uh, this creature shows back up and he went after the ranger. The game warden actually snatched the backpack right off his back. We got those kids out of there, you know. But I guess that was the reason they weren't allowed back there, because they might know that thing was back there. I don't know, but that's the closest I've heard anything.
Speaker 3: What Greg just talk about Obama? Are you listening? Because uh, you know, it makes sense to be vicious, because you know, all of us have been to the l b L and you'll see places down and you know, for no good reason. And of course Bama's.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think the first time you had an encounter, you were across the water. Did I remember that right?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm gonna pause for just a second. Roger, you're cutting in and out pretty bad.
Speaker 6: It's just just on my end or uh no, you're clear as of baling man, I think Rogers.
Speaker 10: Roger, you're messing up.
Speaker 3: If y'all continue, And.
Speaker 6: Well, what it was was, you know, shortly after retiring, I kind of hooked back up with a buddy I worked with, uh almost my whole career. He retired several years before me, and I won't get into a long drawn out story, but that's how I got to LBL and started bowl hunting. Because I kind of was tired of guns. I'd just been around guns for so many years, and I just loved it. And we camped and you know, fish for years, any time of year, days at a time. He was there years before me, doing the same thing, and when you were talking about the floodwaters, it made me think of this. Nothing ever happened. Now. I can remember he and I sitting around the campfire and having conversations, and people have probably heard me say this. When he would get to drinking a little bit, he would kind of tell the same stories and wouldn't remember that he had told the same stories. So after things started happening, I would I would remember things that he said that had happened and just completely unbigfoot related to him, but things he had heard, you know, being there at that campsite and stuff like that. But nothing had ever happened to me until we came into camp one time and uh, my, my spot in the road has been made impassable. Now they've come in and dump logs and dump truckloads of dirt over it, you know, stuff like that. Uh, but uh uh, nothing ever happened the whole time I was there, until one time I was driving in on this old, you know, rutted out, muddy, you know, logging road there seemingly and uh everything up to my left had been burned. So whether it was a control, whether it was you know, something else, but that was the only thing that had changed, was that this whole area had been burned right up to the left side of the road. To the right side, it looked just like it, you know, always always had and and that's kind of when the stuff started happening. It's funny, is I want to throw this in as vast as land between the lakes is on past my camping spot, maybe only a quarter of a mile on the road. It it ended into the to the water, and that was a popular camping spot for a lot of bigfoot guys. So they had talked about things that had happened to them there unknowingly, uh that my camp spot was over a couple of hills, I mean, as a crow fires it it wasn't you know, far at all, which was interesting. And uh so later on when I took them to that spot, they said, man, we can't write below this, and this is what. So their area had burned and this was just the only way that my logic mind could could think about this at the time. Uh, that area had burned, so it had forced them up to uh to right up to the campsite. I mean it literally burned right up to the road, to the edge of the campsite.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: What's interesting now, let some outtop honting there for years. Land between the lakes is real strict. You can't put spikes into trees. I mean, I like these rules they have. You can't put spikes into trees and things like that. So you really have to kind of go in there with a clymbing and stand. So I had a really good climbing stand, which I've taken some good naps in. That thing was like a recliner when you were bowed up in that thing. So you know, you'd kind of leave walk in one direction or the other, you know, with your climbing stand. After maybe a couple of years of walking out in one direction all the time, I kind of learned that in that area there wasn't much for deer. I never really saw any over that area, you know, rub scrapes anything like that. I'd see turkeys and stuff. But if I went the other direction, that was where all the deer were you could sit in a tree, standing in my tree that I always got up in. I had to walk maybe, oh my gosh, probably half a mile through the woods. But at LBL when they do that, and they dropped the water real low, you know, and there's a lot of the bank showing that was a really good time for boat hunting because I could just kind of walk up the bank. But uh, it's weird how there really was no deer on that side that I used to see. But on the other side, I go get up in my tree and they would come through there like they were on a conveyor belt sometimes, you know. Uh, but that's the only time I can think about. That was the way that that burned up until that point. And I mean that seems pretty logical for any animals. It was completed devoid of animals after they after it burned up like that.
Speaker 3: Well, any any and I'm gonna say this to everybody here, anybody has a question, go ahead and ask it, because you know, I kind of want this to be a discussion. We could go a lot of ways with it, but I just kind of want to set the set the tone a little bit about it that that all of us know they're real and they found evidence and seeing them and all that, and you're going down the Marks area. And for y'all that don't know Mark, he he had an encounter and it did the same thing to him it did all of us. He started wanting to ask questions. And now he's to the point where, you know, I think Amanda contacted me one day and there was a man from Alabama, I want to talk to somebody, and we we got uh Mark, you know, in touch with him, and and that that there, uh is pretty it's pretty wild because we understand. You know, it's like we know what the people are going through, and you know that there's nothing like the absolute first time. I mean, whether whether it's a scream that shut your bones that's not supposed to happen, or or the tree over I mean that flat rock.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: He he made his own parabolic mic and he has told us before here that he records every night unless it's training. You know, Mark, Mark has to have a head on a swivel while he's plowing at his farm. And Mark, how how did you know? We know your encounter, your first encounter and all that, but how did it affect you after seeing that first one, Like, you know, you you're a farmer, you're outside, you're you're doing things. You're a hunter. Also you hunt creepy, which every you know, google creepy mountain.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 3: How did it a few after the first time?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean it then uh got me to the point of, you know, did I really still want to hunt? Uh for for a little while. I mean it done a I've done a complete you know one eight but uh, you know, finally made up my mind said I'm not gonna let this run me out of the woods or change my lifestyle, you know. And of course praying to the Lord about it had a lot to do with it too.
Speaker 4: But it does.
Speaker 12: It may it makes you now when I go hunting or I'm out here farming, or I'm out in the woods, I'm continuously looking, I'm paying I'm trying to pay attention. And I think that's how I caught stuff because I was really paying attention and you know, stop and look at something. And so, yeah, I think it does change how you think about things. It definitely changed me, as I say, I had a reality check happen. Yeah, you know, and uh, because you know, we we've been taught most Hey, you know, this stuff don't exist. It's fairy tales made up. And then one day you're looking at one of these things fifty sixty foot away from you, and you're going, you know, wait a minute, you know, And then it starts also making you question everything else about science and history. What else is wrong or what else is being hid from us?
Speaker 9: So exactly one of my coworkers always says, whenever this happened to her, She's like, well, if this thing's real, and what else is real out there right right?
Speaker 12: You know, it really starts making you pay attention to your surroundings, pay attention to what people are saying. When I go hunting now, I still pay attention where I'm going up.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: I don't walk into real thick spots anymore. I go around them. You know you too. I would have plowed right food something I couldn't see two foot in front of me. I don't do that no more.
Speaker 3: And you know so, and I think you, I think you hit something there. I mean probably all of us now, just driving down the road. We've drove down at ten thousand times. You know, I've always looked for deer scanning or whatever. But uh, you know, now now there's something else you're scanning for, and in odds of seeing one or very.
Speaker 6: Very low, I do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 6: And I mean I'll catch myself just weaving off the road just like like what is that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: What is that black thing way up in that corner up there? You know, I mean I'm constantly looking.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna ask everybody here a question. I know what the answerest. How many times a year do you go by and say something? I'll turn around and go back, buy and double check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: I've done it to a few power line roads, you know how you pass those and you'll take a quick look and a lot of times you'll catch that loans cedar tree, just a little cedar in Alabama. I mean that's what we got. And man, you'll get down the road about half a mile and you'll think, I'll never forgive myself. I don't go back and look. And I got chill bump some farm right now. As you're coming up to it, you're like, please be gone. Of course you want it to be something, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, And I what's funny? Uh, there's a place not two miles from here, just over the hill. Uh. We were driving uh one evening, just a couple of weeks ago, and I always look at that power line cut going straight up that that that hill, and the guy has cows, and every now and then there'll be a cow in there. Well, the other day, yes, I'm driving agin over and look and it's very there's something that gave me the heavy GBS and I don't know what it was, but it didn't look like a cow and I wanted to turn around and go back so bad, but we were on the way to do something. And you know, it's like Heather but here. So the people that don't understand what we're talking about is, you know, a deer hunter will look for deer, a turkey, they'll look for turkey and all that. So it comes with the territory, anything that you're interested in. And Heather, when we first got get twenty nineteen, she she's never done anything like that. So I had to teach her how to look for deer. And once I taught her how to look for deer, now she's spotting them before I do. But that never happened before.
Speaker 9: So you it's like us looking in the fridge and finding the ketchup.
Speaker 3: For once, I show you what the ketchup looks like. You find right, Oh man, I.
Speaker 10: Gotta give you all boys a hard time.
Speaker 3: I can't. I know, we like it so and I know before I asked Flat Rock, I know, but other people might not know. I know it changed you too, and you went through some something, didn't Didn't your wife move out for a while for five years? Yeah, So when we say these things, it changes your life. It changes people's lives to different degrees. You can tell us what happened the first time you were exposed to this.
Speaker 4: When I was first exposed, my brother was exposed first, which you know, as I told everybody, I didn't believe him, did not believe in the first bit. But just one day, all over my mom went over eating breakfast and uh, I come sit out on the back porch like I always do. Just want me a cigarette, And I was listening to uh, mister Bobby up there working on the cook shack, and I just had to look over to my left and there was this big old black thing standing right there behind the bush. And it wasn't looking at me at that point, but it was just there, big old black thing, and I'm just looking at it, and this thing starts turning and he turned real slowly. Then once we like ey, you know, oh, I gotta do it. Just drop my head, yo. I knew what it was because you know, my brother was already talking about.
Speaker 3: It, right, YO, So I can just all.
Speaker 4: I don't drop my head, YO. Doesn't want to get back in the house, because that's how big.
Speaker 3: I've got a very important question. I've got a very important question for you, flat Rock and everybody out there in internet world. When you saw it, did you go apologize to your brother?
Speaker 5: I really did?
Speaker 4: I tell it? Hey, I tell everybody. I trouble all people online. Yo. I proudly wear a foot in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Because that's rare. I commend to you, because that is rare a lot of times, you know. And and y'all, you know, we we we look at this and these things that have happened to us and other people we know, and then we start kind of looking at ourselves, you know. We you know Mark was talking about I know he's talked about this before. I've learned more about this, you know, talking with you guys and other people, and then looking at at me kind of you know, and and what I you know, believe in and all this and it it kind of it kind of shakes you up a little bit, you know, like if you're a Christian, You're like, well, how does this fit in? Because I'm not going to you know, I'm not going to go to the the thinking that everything's wrong. You know, I have my faith. But so I've had to talk with people like Mark and other people that how does this fit in? And it and not only shakes up your life, it shakes up your understanding of things. But once you start digging, it all falls right back into place. It all leads back to one place. But it's I think that you know each group around the country that they go investigat or they just talk to each other like you know we do. I don't know what I would have done. I mean I held it in for years and years and years. But now I could call Bama up and talk to him freely about it. Anybody here I could do that. And that's such such a relief, you know, to have that and people that are out there that you know, there's people in Chat that have had terrifying encounters or just encounters that I've had. I had people just at the at the conference. Hey, I watch your show all the time. I watch Woodwalkers, I watch all the I can't I can't get in chat because of my job. How many times you guys heard that I can't talk about this because of my job. And imagine you take reports. Greg kind of takes some unofficial reports, you know, talking to people. I know Obama does. He goes to people's places and tries to help them. And mhm, you know Mark with with We want to say the guy or what he did, but you know, him calling you and talking to you not only did it help him, it helped you too, right, Yeah, can you tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 12: Well, in fact, I thank y'all have had two of them call me. The one guy that called me, Uh, I won't say the state he lives in. Uh, well, one of them lived in Alabama. I will say that one of them lived in Georgia, so we'll leave it there. But the guy from Georgia, I'll talk about him for a second. He Uh, he just had a lot of questions and the more and more we dug into it, uh, his property, he didn't out nobody'd hunt on his property, but they was hunting property all our way around it. And he would tell me, he would say, man, I said, I don't know what it is. Come about August September, stuff starts happening around my house, and then specially October up through December. I said, well, you know, and we talked for a while and he didn't let me know right up the front that he didn't let nobody hunt on his property. We kept talking is finding fingerprints, handprints on his vehicle. He was hearing stuff run across his uh, his roof at night time that he said it wouldn't cool, or possums. He said it was too big, and it had footsteps with like a human. He would go outside shinn the light, wouldn't see nothing. And he even sending me, you know, he sent me pictures of the fingers and handprints on the car. And I'll go ahead tell you he had his hand up next to him and this this would be a lot bigger than even my hand. So and then when he come out and said about what I don't allow honey property, but there's hunting clubs all around me. And his activity picks up about September, you know, and you then I said yeah. I said, since you don't allow honting and there's honting all around you, they're coming to your property. They're hanging out on your property probably during the daytime, and then at night they probably spread back out. I said, they're hanging out around your place because it's a safe place. And I said, I want likely that's what you're dealing with us, especially the fingerprints and the handprints on your car. And I said, you know, as what as I do, a bearer probably ain't gonna get up on top of your roof and run around and you would probably get a glimpse of it, you know. And I said, signed out boogers to me, you know, that's what I told him. And he said, well, he said, you're the first one has really come out and said that's probably what it is. He said, I've had people say bear coons. I said, well, I'll tell you right now, just looking at the handprints on the car, that ain't a bear or coon. I said, If it is, that's a five hundred pound coon running around you know where. I said, that ain't a bear, Paul, you know, that's that's something with five fingers, you know. And the guy here in Alabama, lives in a subdivision, and you know, he seeing something, you know, shoot across his road in his subdivision one night, right at dark, and you know, he was talking about where he lived at you know, and you know, went to looking and he was right in some places where there's been sos and the and come to find out there some fruit trees over in that yard where this was heading to. So you know, I told him, I said, probably going in the fruit trees. And I said, they don't care about subdivisions, I said. You know, I took reports from right at Birmingham on the Cahaba River. I mean, you could see Birmingham in the distance ten miles away, and it was out in the suburbs of Birmingham, but it was still a busy place. And you know, these people were having boogers on. You know, these were mellion dollar homes in a gated community, and these boogers were running around in that gated community, you know, and they even hired security guards and some of the security guards quit working, you know, they you know, it got to that point and then they finally moved off from there. You know, I don't know where they went. They went up river and went down river. But they finally left that area. But you know, people keep bringing up about you know, they're out in the Pacific Northwest or swamps of Florida or you know, Ana. Yeah they're there, but they sitting right here next door to you in town too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Well Mark has you know, you know how Mark is. And I had gone outside and I man and here, I'm I live in the edge of town, a little small town. And for y'all that know heard about Dolly's truck stop, it's the old Tennessee and truck stop. It's five miles from here. And you know, you can go across the road here, go across the yard of the neighbor, and then that fence. They're over that fence. There's nothing from myles and Mark. Mark told me one night, I had this terrible smell. But uh we eliminated everything. We figured out what it was. But uh, Mark said, don't be surprised if they don't, you know, come around a little bit in town. And I'm like, oh, don't say that. And then y'all a month, month and a half, I got a report from two miles of the crow flies from my front porch and it's a huge farm. It's a huge farm, and there's all these hills, and you go a little south and then you start getting into biff Row reports and then you go over here. Now I've had them five miles and you know, seven miles and ten miles this way, because you got Richland Creek and you do all of this area that these rich people own from Nashville area, Whimson County, which down my nose that where that is, of course. But what they do is they it's it's more of a recreation land form. They bought them starting like in the thirties, forties and fifties and bought up massive outs of land and they come down and do what they call they got a fox hunters club. But they'll have their fancy horses and slip breeches and they'll they'll burn the dogs loose and on a coyotier, you know, and they don't kill the kyoti. But they're not they're never there. The people that live in the area a different story. I've gotten several reports from years ago up to I think the most recent one was like around twenty eighteen, but this one right over here was fourteen years ago. And yes, we're going to go over there eventually when it cools off. But but I thought that when when I was taking that report, I guess I thought of Mark Green. I'm like, Dad, gummit, Mark. But but you think about it, I don't care where you're at. If an animal, a wild animal, can get a easy meal, they're going to chance it a lot of times. You know, when when my yard has clover in it, I walk out sometimes to carry the dog out, and they'll scare the crowd of me blowing because I'm not expecting deer to be in town. So, man, man, there's so many places. Here's one thing. And Bama brought this up. I'll give him credit. And Greg and a group of his friends were the one of some of the first ones to ever talk about this. And I understand we have a lot of people that watch and listen a lot of these shows, and then they'll start asking other people and they'll start commenting. It kind of spreads out.
Speaker 6: But so.
Speaker 3: When when a group of you know, the odds of getting struck by lightning are way up there, you know, and when you're setting in a truck with bigfoot investigators that have have had all these you experienced and they all found out that they've been struck by lightning and they're all setting in this truck and Greg, did your mouths fall open? Because you're instantly like, I don't know if you can figure the odds, but you know the odds are like MASSI and Bama. I fewanna if you wanna, you know, ask great questions or whatever, You're welcome do.
Speaker 5: Uh that Roger that was let me let me set the scene on that.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 5: That was the first time I'd ever went out bootering with with comboat and it was there were several of us went, but Bombo had pulled up and we were in this little town that I lived in. We've been to a couple of places around here and had we had TV that night, I mean had a good bit. But there were some storms coming in. That was a big squall line and we pulled up in town, which is only a couple of miles from my house, and uh, I told him, I said, look, I made to run the house and grab some stuff. I'll be back in just a minute. Y'all just wait on me right here. So we got like four truck loads of people and I'm in my truck. So I'm standing there and I'm talking. Jimmy Osmer was in the truck in the front of comboat truck, then most driving Jimmy Osman, and then in the back it was Cheryl Corncastle and Toy Allen. Well, they had the windows down on the pastor's side where I was standing. And about the time I say that there's a big boat a lot that he just streaks across the sky over our head and goes across, just standing out and then you hear it go down and go boom, and here was everything. Well about this time, I kind of, you know, I'm like a turtle. I pulled my head down. I said, you show us words and I said that gum, you know, I get a little little gIBIS or a little nervous when that light and then goes to popping. I said, you know, I've done survived, been hit twice. I don't want to go for number three. Well, I noticed that Troy Allen's eyes got kind of big, and he's like had this walk to look on his face. And I told him, I said, I'll be right back. Well we left when you know, I went on come back, so on Bloey. We went out burgers More and that night was one of the nights that Nate Nate Bolden was with us, and Nate got a really good thermal from like three hundred yards from where I'm sitting right now. We done some calling and there was two boggers coming around the side of the mountain. We were on an old bed end road that closed, but there was two boggers coming around and we was like handing the night or the furmal, moving back and forth and watching them. And there was two of them. They come around. They would hide behind trees and crouch and they would graves up look at us, and then they left. But anyway, that was on like a like a that was a Saturday night. Well then that Monday, you know, everybody went home Sunday from coasp We had people like Bucks State out of state, and it was combos really close group of guys. Well, you know, they brought me into the into the fold. They brought me in and you know that's a blessing. I think I'll never be able to get over them. I got a phone call from Troy because we all swapped swamp phone numbers. Well Troy calls me, he said, uh, I gotta I gotta talk to you about something. I said, what He said, you kind of blew in mind the other night. I said, I don't know what I did. He said, well, look said you when you said something about being hit by lot and why? I said yeah, and the equal both times. I said it was my you know, it was really horrible. He said, uh, he said, I just looked at Cheryl after you turned around, and he's like, you know what what? You know what? What? Well, they got talking about it, how Caryl had been hit by light, now Toroy had been hit by light man.
Speaker 13: Then they found out I'd been hit by lighting, and then later on we figured out Combo had been hit by lighting. Jimmy Osman had been hit by lot. So all five of us guys that were standing right there to the truck had all been hit by lot. And well, then we started bringing it up for other people and we started finding.
Speaker 5: Out there was a bunch more of us has been hit by life. My buddy Allan, my like my brothers that frou us away last year, Alan had been hit by lot. I mean, what's the odds, what's the odds that's like getting a lot of twenty times in a row.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine the the odds. I put that in the the little computer and check that.
Speaker 10: But go ahead, that's definitely the odds on that is pretty nuts.
Speaker 5: And what and here here's the thing, guys, I mean, this is this is some of the stuff that you know, we're we're grasping it straws trying to come up with the ideas their theories. And and Troyroy, he is like his mind's always running. If met Troy, Troy is a very intelligent guy. And Troy is the one person that came boat Baker will tell you that Troy Allen probably has had more encounters and knows more about bogers than anybody on the on it just go on the breath. Troy, he talked about He and I even went down the rabbit hole of of is it something that that about our our chemical make up, our body. Maybe we've got more negative bonds. Maybe that the things that the burger picks up on certain people that that even our We even went as far as the aura, like if they if they can see the aura on somebody, is ours a different color and makes us stand out, or as our body giving off more negative energy, and that's what draws a lot. And then why did the boger see that? I mean, look, we went down every kind of rabbit hole with that, you can find them and uh, you know theories for sure? Yeah, I mean I don't know. I have no clue.
Speaker 3: So let me let me let me put this in perspective for people, because this this number blew my mind. I don't even know what it is. I just I just asked that question. I use seven people coming together, not everybody knew each other, you know, set the stage the odds. Let me make sure I got this right. So this is a weird word. That's rough. The chances of that happening are roughly one and a ninety six optilion. Oh my god, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 5: Let me let me throw this song Roger. Now, look we got finding out the man sitting down there in the bottom left corners, flat rock. He was holding the telephone that come through the telephone and got.
Speaker 3: It ain't funny, flat Rock.
Speaker 5: I just uh.
Speaker 12: Goes, Yeah, he does not.
Speaker 10: Stand so close to you. Off I ever finally get to get together.
Speaker 3: And I've never been hit, but I've been so close like somebody God was looking out for me. A couple of times, because the one time that it almost got me, all the hair stood up on my body and I'm looking on and I remember the hunter safety course what they told us about you know what possibly happened before a lightning strike. I'm holding a fast door handle and the guy beside me and you offerd me tell this. Before I realized what was happening, I let go grabbed him and pulled him off of it and said, lightning, you know whatever, it struck this transformer just right out right here. When I turned around, everybody in the whole store was looking at me like I was an alien. They're like that was about to happen. I said, y'all didn't feel that, Like no, So.
Speaker 6: That's really how that's really how this whole show got started. Was I just said, yeah, man, we should do a show about people have been struck by lightning. Because I've been struck. I've been struck twice.
Speaker 4: It also makes me wonder that guy there instead of call that that got struck so many times I had big food encounters.
Speaker 5: You're right, you're right here for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, and like y'all said, you know, we're way past the point. We all know the real, we've seen them, we've heard them, we found tracks, whatever. So didn't you start looking at like, Okay, what do we have in common? When you see that that's one of those things that you can look up the odds And y'all knew. Y'all didn't know what the number was, but y'all knew as soon as y'all started talking that it was astronomical. And I and I didn't even put in there that some of y'all got hit twice.
Speaker 4: The first time.
Speaker 5: The first time it knocked me unconscious, and then when I came back to I was blind totally. R I'm talking about Rachael was blind. Couldn't see nothing, and I could feel people slapping me on the face and saying my name and trying to wake me up. And I remember thinking, why can't I see anything? And it took it a few minutes, and then it was like I was in a dark room and it was like somebody had one of the dimmers witches. It was like a little bit of light was coming in and then it started to get like light and like where it was a person, it was like a dark dark like just like a silhouette. I could see them moving and I couldn't pick them out.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: It kept brightening up, brightening up, brightening up, And when I got to where I could see again, it was like watching one of the televisions that we had in the bedroom when I was a kid. Everything was black and white. I was, I was overcolored black. Everything was black white, and I'm like, weird it out because it's like I ain't seen now, But where'd all the color go? After? After several minutes, the colors didn't come back at one time. They came back like one color at a time, like you were like, what's that? A little red? On'side a little blue? That's that little green? And I got to where I could say color again? And what's the funny about this? I mean, I was, I was really young when this and what it did? The line and hit a power pole and I was about three feet from the fire pose so it ran down the fire pole, come in the ground, and yall, it ought make bleue out wondering I had to kill me, and yo, I thought I was totally got over. Everything's fine and y'all probably i'd say probably seventeen sixteen, seventeen years ago, I was, you know what I do for a living. I work a lot of latronics in century units. To let some more on it, put a CENTI reunited in where they turned its sideways and there was a wall, and to get my head in there where it was fired up, I could only get my right eye and my head was mashing to get inside. And I'm looking and there got the light and kept I was searching for a purple white. This thing had like twelve wires, and I kept looking and I could only get one eye to see in this hole. And I'm looking, like, where's this There's no purple, And I'd look at the smating, I'd go back. I let right eye and I'm like, there's no purple wire. And I've done that, mad, I mean, I'm done, like furious, I'm looking. Well, finally I get my head wedged by, and without light on it, I'm seeing and I'm like, there's two brown wires. Why is there two? This doesn't come for too brown wires is supposed to be a brown, you know, and all these other colors brown and a purple. But I got two brown. And the very second that I finally squeezed my nose by and my left I could see it one of those brown wars turned purple. I'm like, I did not know I couldn't see purple with my right eye, so I can't if I see purple with my right eye, looks brown now. And I've made it this whole time, from from childhood up to you know, say forty years old or close to forty, I didn't know I couldn't see, you know, purple in my right eye. But the last time I got in my line, I was laying under house putting duck work up. Put it together, been muddled up with I'm pushing it up and the guy behind me, he was laying. We're laying on the ground, and where I was laying it was plastic, but from my waist up was on the dirt the plastic, and then it coming up when it comes a severe to understorm. And I thought, well, we're under a house. This is like being in a basement. I ain't worried. We're working da dah, We're trying to get done. Well, did I know, you know we're we're about four feet from the outside walk were right on the outside of the house about four more feet because a big companiently, I mean a massive one. Why man hits that tree, runs down, runs the roots under, the foundation comes through me, goes in my side, in my arm, and when I'm pushing this little work up, it wasn't just like zout. It was like what what what? What? Boom? And y'all it blew fire off my hands, my fingers like I looked like a magician. It was like fire. And instantly I crumple up in a fetfuls. Every muscle in my body like curls up, and I fall on my back and I'm laying there and my teeth were like like popping. My jaw was slammed, so tired, and I can't I can't do anything, and I'm gonna full layd on my back, full fatal position, knees will pulled up to my chints and I'm just shaking. Well, the guy's with me. It didn't get him because he wasn't touching anything on that plastic, that thick plastic. But he's just laid there and watching it get hit by lightning. And he's screaming, or you okay, are you all right? Or you all right? Well I can't answer him because it basically made me have a full blown seizure and and y'all. I didn't like slowly come out of it. It was like somebody hit the off switch and went and it's it's like being tased.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it sounds like you could take I've been.
Speaker 6: I've been tased twice. Oh, it's exactly. It's exactly like the thing about that time though, y'all. I've got some big old crowns. I got two gold crowns right here.
Speaker 5: Those gold crowns got hot and it actually burned the inside of my jaw. Oh my gosh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 10: I gotta ask a silly question, would you have did you have the beard then?
Speaker 4: Or was she I.
Speaker 5: Had a I had a baby goat. It was about this bey not that way. But now I didn't have my beard going out. But y'all, the weird thing I was sore. I'm talking about sore from headitoes for about four days the day after the day after which I didn't have all my ink then, But like my bicyp my trisaps, my arms, my chest muscles, even my chest muscles. I had light bruising come up my legs, my cash, my thighs, big major muscle groups. It was like like somebody beat me with a ball bat. I had bruising come up all over and then it went away. No effect from it other than that. But I'm telling you, it starts popping a lot, and then I'm getting in the bigle I'm getting in the house.
Speaker 12: I'm doing something, y'all am.
Speaker 3: I blurry to y'all just a little bit, but all right, yeah, I turned off I turned off a couple of devices, so.
Speaker 12: Maybe to help my I'm sorry everybody, that was correct, And y'all would.
Speaker 3: My sugar looking like that?
Speaker 10: Looks good?
Speaker 3: I tell Mecca what you got?
Speaker 5: Oh? No, I show us that is that some of that ice cream made right down the road.
Speaker 12: Mark that's that's not.
Speaker 3: See if I need if I was gonna move somewhere, they got all the best food places, the Conic of Sausage and all that, and we can get it here, but we don't have a big of uh, you know, choices. Y'all do some really good stuff if y'll never tried it. So so all right, Greg, you know you told what happened to guy in Tennessee. I want Flat Rock to tell because a lot of us have been to Greg's man cave, and you know, y'all, y'all y'all hear us. We yeah, you know, we found tracks, We've had stuff happen whatever. But you know, we do a video call. I don't get to do it all the time, but there's about six or seven of us, you know. Usually we'll we'll just shoot whatever and talk. And uh, flat Rock was at Gregg's and went out to smoke a cigarette and uh, I remember Greg. I believe it all blends in. But Greg said, are you all right? Flat Rock? And he said, no, you tell us what happened to you?
Speaker 4: Uh? I think one started up as a call on this one and uh, me and Gray was in the same room right there with Greg's sitting at right now, so we we was echoing off each other. So I walked outside sitting there at the picnic table on there on the back Ford.
Speaker 6: Bad Idea.
Speaker 10: There and just hear it.
Speaker 4: Right there on that corner corner that was your favorite spot.
Speaker 12: I heard. That's why I said. There.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there, you know, and we're just talking away and uh, the next thing you know, I'm hearing this the blowing sound, breathing, heavy breathing, and I just stopped. I'm listening. But you know, it's hard to hear. You know, I'm thinking it's coming off the off our zoom call. So I'm mute to zoom call, and I'm still hearing this heavy breathing and this right here around this corner right.
Speaker 11: There where I'm sitting, and it's dark, no light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I jumped up, Yo, bet you said, what the ef ended?
Speaker 14: My call?
Speaker 4: Went in the house, sit down, and I'm sitting there rubbing my head like this right here. And Greg could tell something was wrong with me when I walked in and started rubbing my head, and uh, it was wrong with that rock. I said, Uh, I think you got something out there, thank you. There's one right down around that corner. And my goodness, dude, that was something else. I mean, we've had our little encounters here over our zoom calls, you know, the ice rind the house and stuff like that. Yeah, y'all, that was a thing got right up close to me.
Speaker 12: I was right on top of it, a thing, that thing.
Speaker 4: Know how that thing got up that close to me without me hearing just one little found just one of those time. Because I'm I'm already hyped up just by living here. Okay, every little sound I'm jacked up to you my head on that swivel, But that thing got up behind me. Did not hear it one bit until started breathing, and uh, it got it got me, sure.
Speaker 6: It got The thing about that deck is it's built. Greg can probably tell me tell you this. But that thing's either built right up all the way to the corner. Yes, okay, the deck's built all the way right up to the corner. So there's not any rail against that wall where the steps go down against the wall. And we ain't talking about a long set of steps. We're talking about like a step or two steps maybe. And you're on the pine straw. And if you and and so, if you're sitting in a chair right there at the corner on the deck where the steps go down, you could probably reach your right arm out and probably stick your maybe your wrists around the corner, you know, all the way out there. And and then you got six inches of pine straw on that side of the house too.
Speaker 10: I told you you should be able to hear it moving around, you would think, I said.
Speaker 6: I said, Well, the thing is is I got over there. So you have pine straw decaying underneath, and you know, just all different years and years of the way it breaks down. But when you get to walk there, it's like a deep sponge when you walk around that one end there because these are big pond of rosa pines h and you you can't hear it's it's you just ease right up on somebody, you know. Around inside that place, which is also where the wind is that where I always sleep. We're a sleeping at the bedroom over there.
Speaker 3: I don't well when the can load that picture, not I sent you a picture.
Speaker 5: If we're we're where flat Rock was setting. If I went out there and set right now and took a tape major and pulled it to the corner at those steps, it's about twelve feet, so that one walked up within twelve feet and from where flat Rock was setting, it walked that closed. But look, we've had him come up a bunch of times, just a dark end of the house. They'll come up out there. Uh Maisty Sherry Dinah Uh. Misty's sister Caitlin and her husband now Hunter. There was a bunch of us on the porch one night we had one come up through the woods. We heard it out there and we kept seeing red eyes shine about seven or seven and a half feet off the ground and it went around I've got a connex for a Scorge building. It was on the left side, he could say, the eyes doing like embers back in the wood. We're talking about maybe seventy five feet. Well, it went around the back of the connects that came out on the other side the light. I tell him said, look this, there's one right over there. Don't don't everybody look at once. You know, if you go to look, just just glance and kind of turn your head. You know it's over here. Don't just stare looking at it.
Speaker 3: Well, there there's the corner right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the brown on the right side that, that's the ports boat. And that's the corner. And it walked up right there.
Speaker 4: That's where it walked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and so there's no light that hits that area. And that's that's what you know, Bama tell you. We both agree. I'm not sitting there with the light off, and and and I'm near the door when I am with the light on, and Misty one night Jr. And all of a sudden, out there Heather and Missy went to turn the light off. And here I come up my hobble. But I'm like, where are you going? I said, in the house. I ain't sitting here because y'all they can get on you too fast. I mean, I I know that, brother.
Speaker 6: Uh, but leave that up there. A second Roger. Uh, everybody that's looking at that. If you went down those few little steps there, Uh, there's a fire pit there, and I mean there's there's some chairs out there, and uh, this is what I'm telling people. Uh, there's a fire pit, some chairs out there, And I love to build a fire and sit out there at not man, I wouldn't sit out there, and I like, I like capping by myself and building a fire and sitting out Man, I wouldn't sit out there. And if you look straight into those woods, I'm gonna go visit Greg here pretty quick. And I'd like to just kind of shoot a video to show everybody outside so they'll understand everything and uh and the stories that go along with them. But if you look straight off in there, it kind of drops off into a super little shallow hollow, and as it goes up to the left behind that connex Uh, it just the hollow kind of disappears. It just kind of you know, Peter's out there up onto a little uh road that goes up to there. When you going straight down in that little hall and come up the other side, there's also a logging road and that thing if you looked up in there, you couldn't tell it was a logging road because there's iron straw covering everything. Something can move through there so quietly, man, you know, coming coming up in there.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, one of the things, guys.
Speaker 4: Uh, And I ain't knocking the people who go out in the woods every week, every month, twice a month, whatever, and they get out there and go big wood hunt. All that stuff get during counters. But it's totally different, totally different when these things are at your house, totally Mark, Greg, Me Comebo and many other people here in Alabama have these things right up to their house, right up to their house. What they're banging, yelling, screaming, hitting your walls and just dnding in your house.
Speaker 12: It's just different.
Speaker 10: I was a question real quick.
Speaker 9: I just thought of so all of y'all are all having them coming up on your property. Did all of this start happening them being on your property before y'all's bigfoot excuse me, initial bigfoot experiences, or after I thought it was.
Speaker 4: People walking to the yard, banging on my mom's house, banging on my r and b that I was staying in, hit my brother's trailer. I thought it was people, just you know, hunters, mad ed whatever. Yeah, it was people. And uh, I'm even with that when my brother's talking about you know what he said he's seen out there and would you know, I just did not believe that these creatures were real.
Speaker 6: And but.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 3: Mark you you told us, you told me a story. And I don't remember if it was your house or somebody who went to investigate. But there was a little trail where something was coming to a water spicket. Was that your house or somebody else's? It was right, it was right on the house. Okay, so, but but the thing is, there's so many people that are dealing with this, like y'all are. And and look we we We're on a call one night, Gregg's in the man cave. I'm sitting in the living room for flat rocks out on the back deck, windows inside. I don't remember who I was on it, And all of a sudden I hear a booger house. It was a legit booger house. And I'm looking at Patrick Noble, and I'm looking at watching TV and Greg Aint pointing towards TV, and I'm like, who's watching, Who's watching a documentary? You've got something playing in the background. Not me, not me, not me, I mean nobody in flower outside And we heard a Booker scream over the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was you Rogier playing Europe, playing that Talladega National Force.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounded like.
Speaker 12: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeap oh.
Speaker 5: We've had We've had numerous numerous us doing our our chat at night, which we did probably five nights a week, and it's usually like ten thirty or later my time and Soperal time, but it's it's usually flat Rock and sometimes Roger and then it'll be Wendell and and Milkman and Joe Parker and we got Pyro hangs out and there was this lot and light is this has got where he's coming, Patrick Noble, He's ring dang later, the whole bunch. But you know, we'll just be I'll be in here in the kitchen. I was in here a month or so back, maybe six weeks ago. I had my phone propped up on my island and I'm over here like trying some eggs. We're talking just like what we are right now, and there was one hit my porch post out here. Just mam right was like God, it's dang. And so long was that? I said, one just hits the porch out here, and I just kept drying eggs. It's like, but I had one had one hit the wall out here, and we were having a chat. One hit hit out here. It wasn't thirty seconds. We heard Flat Rock's wife saying something and she was pretty excited, and he's like what And there was one hit his high house thirty seconds from it hit one hit mile.
Speaker 3: And and and you know that that changes the thing and we laugh. We're laughing and cutting up about it. But when it happens, there's no laughing, you know. We Me and Peyton went to visit Greg just on whim just a couple of weeks ago, and I call Greg. We're on Interstate head that way, as what are you doing? He said, Man, I got to go go do a job. And I'm like, oh crap, we're on the way down there. He said, we just going in. You know how to get in, and I'll be there when I get there, all right. So we go in and we're sitting there and I'm like, let's let's go look around so we you know, daylight. We went and did a little search, you know, for footprints and even nose prints or handprints on the windows and all that. We come back in and we get settled down and I'm on my phone and Peyton's on his phone, and all of a sudden, I hear what sounds like a good I was rock hit the metal sighting and I look up to see if Peyton is reacting to it, and he was all into whatever on his phone, and I'm like, what, you know, I ain't gonna say what I said. You don't know how I get what was that? And Peyton said he looked up and he realized we were at Gregg's. He come up and went and uh, you know, we got ready. And that's that's nerve wracking. I'm you know, I called I did. I called Heathers, Hey, we just had one something hit the house. And Greg's not here yet. I'm just letting you know. And then I called Greg. He's about a mile away or less. And being in that box when it wasn't a pine cone, it was hard. It something through I don't know how big the rock was, but it was a good sized rock. And uh And somebody said, did you all go out there and try to find the rock man? Now, no, I'm not. You know, there's a difference when you're looking for evidence and we know something's out there. I mean, if it might have been one of Flat Right's crackheads on rock, I still wouldn't go out.
Speaker 10: I'd be scared, more scared of them than I would a booger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was proud of them both. When I finally got here coming the door. I stayed on the phone with them pretty much. So I got here. I was about two miles up the road. He called me. He's like something stayed, something hit the wall. We'll both heard it Castle. I'll bear in a second. In time, I got here and walked in. Roger had his pistola in his hand, and Feyton Payton my gun, my gun. Rack on the wall was holding the twelve Games double ball or buck got.
Speaker 3: We look, we're all about, not not hurt, and and I don't know if we'd had anything that could have but but here here's the conversation, is that it went Peyton. If it's a big one and they won't be able to they won't be able to get in the door unless they tear the wall off. And Griggs had them push on the wall like they're testing, you know. So, uh, you don't know, but so you got Mark. Uh you know, Mark's found tracks, these strange anomalies like in his cornfield and these these tracks and then all all of a sudden disappear. There's all kinds of theories on that, and we start getting into the strangeness of this whole thing. And uh, if you talk to certain people that's dealing with them, you know, maybe a different type or whatever. You know, they'll talk about their forest people and all that. But my thing is, and I've told you all this a bunch, I don't know if different areas they're a little more aggressive or mischievous, you could mistake that for each other. And then you talk about the smells and all this stuff. And I got to thinking about it, and you know, some of this the Pacific Northwest. You'll hear people's why I don't, I've never smelled them, But then the people in Florida have, and people in Alabama, Tennessee in the southeast town. What if it's just a humidity, that's all. That's the difference, you know, you.
Speaker 10: Know, but it gets to everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so well, Roger like like where I'm at, I mean, people even here where I live, they have no clue. Not well, some of them do, because there's a lot of people that's having encounters these things. But everybody it's so tightly up because they're afraid somebody's gonna make fun of them. But I guess what's been maybe a year a little over a year ago when I was told you all about some of my buddies that worked for the county Sheriff's office was calling me and they're like, hey, do look we got some crazy call what And they start telling me that that there was like an area it's about probably twelve thirteen miles from me, and it's west that nine one one calls started coming in, and one night there was like three nine one one calls come in from different houses that were close together. Something was beating on the walls, something was throwing stuff up on the roof and just raising just raising pure hell and scaring the crap out of these people, to the point that there was three nine one one calls come in Sheriff's office sends deputy out and goes out. Don't find nothing, all right. The next night they get another nine one one call from one of the same houses, and that nine one one call was worse that the guy is like, I don't know what this is. Basically grabbed a shotgun and went out the door running and see something big and covered in black hair on all fours and the thing stands up and runs off on two legs like a man that way too big to be a man. And apparently dyde cut down boom boom boom that direction I hit it or no, I don't know, But then skip a day and I think it was. I don't think they had nothing that day. But the next day they had another encounter that the Sheriff's office got several nine one one calls over about a three or four d stretch to within one little spot about a quarter of them all area. But they were all freaked out, and it was like what I said, I'll tell you what it is. Y'all may not believe me, but I'm telling you what it is.
Speaker 10: But yeah, telling you for a reason because they probably already knew that you knew what it was. And they just didn't want to admit it.
Speaker 3: Well, and then when there was an old lady, they hit her house so hard to not pictures off the wall, didn't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I've heard. I've heard several times.
Speaker 3: Look they did.
Speaker 5: They did hard enough round here that it'll shape the entire cabin. I mean, before Allan passed away, He's sitting in the recliner right there, and I sitting in the other recliner. We're watching TV. He stands up. He said, I'm gonna go get me a drink. Said you want one? I said, I'm good. He takes about three steps out here. It sounded like a sound like one hundred and twenty pound kid on a huppy bicycle standing on the pedals, crashed into the wall. It shook the whole cabin. I mean, they'd come up and hit the wall. I've had him push on the wall. I've had him pushed the wall and you could hear the pressure being applied to the wall in the corner of the cabin. I wear behind me the next room. I could hear the wall studs start creaking and popping. You can hear the you could hear the wallboards snapping like it was like you had a truck push and get to push in the cabin, and it was like it would just snap and crack and pop, and then you could hear it when it released, like everything was settling back. And then I just sat right here and kept quiet, and I thought, well, I'm gonna see what they do. The thing finally wound up. It went all the way around the back of the cabin. And this was several minutes later. I don't know what it was doing out there, but it went around and I heard it come up on the porch. I could hear the ports back there coaking and popping. It come up the steps. It walked on the back porch, and look, y'all, y'all all been on my back porch except Amanda. That thing solid. We have fifteen to twenty people out there. Don't like our noise, But that thing was walking out there, and you could hear the lumber cracking from me in here. I had some cast iron skillets i'd bought and they were sitting on that table. It was like six or seven maybe cast iron skillets, and I bought what it was, it was the State outs, and I bought these and I was going, you know, clean them up and have them I collect cast iron. But they were on that big picnic table, that flat rock was sitting out and I had a stack of only one still mincing bowls. It was like a great old big one, one smaller, one smaller, one smaller, one smaller, seven you stept they're all stacked together. I couldn't hear it pick them up, but it was like i'd hear skillet when it was set back down and got bloat on the table. And then with a few seconds, you don't know, one blunt. It was like it picked up every one of them skillets and set them back down. Well then I hear the bulls, those thameless balls chain when it thrown. When it set them back down, it was like it was out there just just looking at stuff, and here in a minute it financed sart of walking back across the porch. I heard the porch steps creaking and popping. The thing left, but it was the same one that pushed on the wall.
Speaker 3: But so Mark, knowing what they go through, and they're and they're they're close to your house. Have you ever had anything come up to your house or any of the neighbors or anybody in the area that you that you heard overtook a report.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, oh yeah. In fact, I live in house. And in fact, when I used to work night shift, not long after I would leave heading to work, they would slap this brick house and it, you know, get Rebecca's attention, and you can imagine a brick house being slapped compared to wood. You know, she said, it sounds like you know, wall fixing, and come in and uh but yes, uh, after me and her boss this place and moved here. Of course, of course they the last two places I live. You know, I've always lived within a couple of miles of Creepy Mountain, you know, for a little while on the south side. Now I'm kind of over here on the east side. So I've always been within two to three miles of you know, with the Honting Club.
Speaker 4: So uh.
Speaker 12: When I I had one neighbor who lives I don't know, half a mile three or fourths a mile away from it, Uh, she contacted me one day, but she knew I was into big foot and all this, and she went to asking me questions and told me she had took a pile of musket dimes that she thought maybe had done sourd and she wouldn't put them up in the woods and put them in a neat pile. She's you know, lit squirrels whatever else eat them. She walked back up a few days later and they'd all been eating, but all the holes were still there. They and they were mashed in, just like we would eat them. If y'all know what I'm talking about, a lot of people push you know. You know so and there was back in a neat pile. Well right there next to it was about a twelve inch barefooted track, you know. So she called me. We talked about that. So I went over there, and you know, we found a good trail, uh coming up the back or her home. Later on she put it up some cameras around her place, and you would catch shadows. She never caught something on camera, but she would catch the shadows like they would walk up behind where the camera was, but their shadow would cast across the ground and the camera was still pick it up. But the good the one that really caught my attention was another lady the opposite the way, about half a mile. The lady who lived next door to her knew what I was into. She said, you need to talk to Mark about what you saw. So I went over one day, caught up in her yard and this was all going on about the time I got the corn Patch pictures that a lot of people have seen all this time frame. So I asked the lady to put up to you know, introduced myself, went to talking to her and I said, well, what did you see? Ma'am said, when I come out here to smoke one night about ten o'clock and there's a street light that kind of sits on the line between her and her neighbor. It's out course towards the little gravel road she lives on. She said, I was sitting on the steps smoking my little dog use restroom. She said, I watched what I thought was a big dog come out of the woods cross the road, kind of heading toward my neighbor's house. Well, she is animal lover, and she thought it may have been h you know, somebody's stray dog. So she collers, hey, Poochi, come in, poochy. It's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hear, Mark, I got to ask you something is sister snoring.
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 10: I was like, am I hearing something?
Speaker 9: Time started?
Speaker 10: It was low and I was like, okay, just back, can get louder and louder.
Speaker 3: Leave him alone, flat Rock, He's good, Mark, she said, do right now. I was thinking, yourrington's not on here with us.
Speaker 10: He got an excuse, now, yeah, is coming in on the audio or something.
Speaker 12: Oh but when she called hey, Poochi, come here, well Poochie stands up on two legs, and the way she told it, I almost got tickled. But try not to get to laughing because I knew she was serious, you know. And then it turned around and looked at her, and she said when it turned around looked at her. The only things she could kept elaborating to me was the face. The face. And I said, well, tell me about the face. She said, well, it was white looking and looked like a skeleton. I said, like a skeleton. She said, yes, it looked like a skeleton. Look at me, and she said. It turned and walked right back across the road in the woods. And I said, you know, I'm sitting here thinking, well, why was it walking under a light going toward the neighbor's house. Well, about that time, here comes the neighbor over. I guess, see me over talking And the neighbor comes over and the lady introduces me to the neighbor. And the lady goeste you're over here to see about what she saw. I said yeah. I said, well, why I'm here talking have what have you saw? She said, well, we were missing a lot of dog food. She said, we kept a chalk on the front porch a dog food. And she said, we got two dogs. They got a little fenced in chain lit fence there in the front yard and they got it fixed where the dogs can go up under the front porch to sleep. And she said, we noticed we were going through a lot of dog food there for a while. And it hit me like a ton of rocks what was happening? And because she told me her dogs would not bark at night, they would get up under the porch and they wouldn't come out from under that porch. And I told her, I said, well, I think we know what was happening. Here was this booger had done found an easy food source up on that porch. He done buffalo them dogs. They wouldn't say a word. And I said, you need to put your dog food back in the house. And so but the other lady, the one had actually seen it. She'd been hearing stuff hit her trailer at night. She'd smelled stuff, and she was contributing, just like flat rock was to people piffling around. Stuff moved in her shed.
Speaker 4: Some nights.
Speaker 12: Her dog wouldn't go out, It didn't stop on the doorsteps, turn come right back in. And so you know what I got to figure in was that thing had been coming around a while, and she was thinking it was a human fooding around her house, when it was the whole time this thing coming over, probably some more of them, probably some more just besides it, you know, getting into that dog food. And then the neighbor right up the road had called me and Rebecca, and we went over because she was missing chickens and got up heround. I was looking at her coop. Now her husband had made a coop. Now he was cartner by trade. And I mean these chickens had a castle. So I mean this high, well built. I mean, it was a nice chicken house. And she said, there's a hole on the back of the the chicken house. And she said, we're figuring the coon's doing it. So I walked around the backside, well up about head high, and I'm six foot six one. There's the neatest hole I ever seen, just that round, just like that. I'm going I ain't never seen a coon make a hole like that. You know, you know, you this is gonna be tore out.
Speaker 4: This is just light.
Speaker 12: Something made a hole and it just made it bigger, and he got it smooth, and you could see where something could reach right in there and pull a chicken. Well, I got to looking at the ground where I was standing, and the ground was just padded, real strong. I mean, you know you could tell something that stood there a lot. Well, why I'm looking at that. Rebecca hollers at me. She said, hey, come back over here to their little garden. And we walked back over and they had a little on about a twenty by twenty garden spot. This was getting in the fall, so most of their crops were gone right there in the edge of their garden spot. It was a little old track here, about nine inches long, barefooted, you know. And I'm going out, and you know, of course, I asked her, I said, you had any grandkids over anybody over lately? She said, now, ain't nobody had been over here? And I said, I showed her that footprint, and I said, I'm gonna tell you now. I said, I've seen coons get in the cook chicken coops. They don't make him pretty little holes like it. And I said, whatever did that was standing on two legs and had a hand that made that big hole. And I said, that track right there is telling me probably what big Getting your chickens is something else, you know, And all this is right there in this little yard area.
Speaker 9: You know, Mark, do you remember do you remember was the chicken wire or anything that was it cut into a perfect sir? Was it like bent in I'm trying to picture.
Speaker 12: How to get like whatever kind of ripped it and then it kind of just folded it back all around in this pretty circle.
Speaker 3: You know, smart enough to know not to leave snags for the hand on the way.
Speaker 10: Out, exactly.
Speaker 9: That's what I was envisioning.
Speaker 12: So the other thing would be the roots for the chickens were pretty far in there, so if a coon got up earned done that, it's gonna have a hard time reaching over to get a chicken. It's gonna have to go down in the cage then climb up on the you know. That's why I don't think that's what that was.
Speaker 3: So when you're talking about the street light, and the it looked like a skeleton face. I'm thinking of the ashy gray people report skin. I wonder what that would look like under one of those street lamps. May get it may give that illusion of being, you know, standing out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, it's like one of the corn Patch pictures that wanted us, Like, it's about ten foot tall. When you zoom in and really look at his face, his face has a gray look, and his cheek bones almost a look like a big rib sticking out of him. You know, it's kind of like, Yeah, so when you go to looking at it and you can see that his eyes are kind of sunk back in his head, you know. And and I'm wondering if that's the same one she saw. You know, the very may have been because she she said, when it stood up on two legs, she said that thing was huge. You know, she couldn't tell me a height. I mean, I asked her, I said eight nine ten foot. She said, I don't know, she said, when I've seen it stand up and it looked at me, she said, I kind of freaked out and went in the trailer. You know. So you know, so yeah, very possible. You know, it could have been gray and then with the street light and it turned and looked at her. You know, it may have reflected more white looking or something.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just Greg sent me some stuff and I don't think he showed this much at all. But we've looked, we've looked at that.
Speaker 5: I've not never posted him on nothing, Roger.
Speaker 3: So when when it happened or he sent it us, yeah, oh take your time when he sent it to us to look at. You know, we try to rule out everything. But when you say blacker and black and sometimes it looks like a blue sheen and all that. We'll show these pictures. And we do have a red circle for you or two, but.
Speaker 5: I'm not much on red circles. But I've just done that so at highlight what I was gonna tell you, if you put them up, I'll walk people through what that is. And that's something with men Mark and Mark's son. We found the two tents that had been tore, all two pieces nice several hundred dollars worth of cam and gear abandoned. Right, I'm talking about within four hundred yards where I used to hunt, and it was the campsite was tore all the pieces and somebody like I said, abandon that, but where I had where I started having all my encounters. And for a Manna's question, while ago, I was dealing with these things in the woods to start with for several years, and then I built this place. Well I'm only about a mile and a quarter from where I did hunt, and these things that already got used to me and knew me and you know, recognized me. And once I built this cabin here, I think they come through and see the cabin going up, and then they recognized probably my truck saw me, and they're like, Hey, this is a dude that's coming down there in our place. We're gonna let him know that we know where he's at. And that's kind of the way all this unfolded for me.
Speaker 3: And when we when we do this one uh Bama view, I know, I found abandoned tent at the l B L. Have you ever found abandoned tents?
Speaker 5: Yeah? A bunch of times.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And and what and Mark.
Speaker 3: Found an abandoned tent in Tayladega National Forest and that those people left everything, didn't they IDs?
Speaker 9: And all right, here's here's the tent. And I got the other two there as well.
Speaker 3: So y'all. Y'all know everybody did a list into this later, people watching. When you buy a camping gear, you spend money that what would make people just leave everything. So this is what Greg found and we'll talk about the others. But tell us what where this was at and what y'all found?
Speaker 5: Uh huh oh that look. I carried uh Mark, Mark Green right there. I carried him and his son Jonathan on the ride in my teep, my infamous deep that Roger loves to ride in. Well, yeah, I carried Mark now, because you know, I don't show everybody where all this stuff started with, you know, what happened to me and what I've dealt with all these years. But you know, Mark's like a brother, like just like family. And I carried him down there, and y'all it's rough. I mean it's rough. If you need a four whel drive. We went down there. I showed him one of the properties at well, I tell him, I said, we're going down to the end of the road and it's it's you know, a quarter of a mile from where the gate was. While hunted on down the work were saying that here and this is on the same river where my cabin is. It's just downstream about a mill. We went off this big hill and there's ruts in it between knee and waste deep and you just kind of got to crawl through it with a jeep and we go down and its elevation is probably a couple hundred feet and you're going down a steep cloak what flattens down. We pull up and this is this is a spot where when I was a teenager, we'd camp there and it you know, it's it's private land surrounded by government land, and really nobody's supposed to camp there, but somebody had. We pull up and it's like all this year that y'all are seeing in these pictures. We get out of the jeep and we're looking at this and I'm like, you know, we're all in agreement. This looks really odd, you know, wine in the world with somebody left all this stuff. And we get over there and we hadn't been out of the truck for just a few minutes, and like like you're looking at the creek right here to our right, it sounds like less than seventy five cars. It sounded like a rotten a big chunk of a rotten tree that pushed over broke or something, and this kloom on the ground, and you know that kind of kind of got made. You know, we're probably not here, just us, so we're we're looking around kind of you know, keeping eye on everything, and we're looking around. We go to digging through this stuff and this was some really nice tents. One of the tents had originally undoubtedly had a metal like an expandable metal frame. The frame was ripped out of the tent and thrown about twenty or thirty feet down through the woods, wadded up. There was sleeping back, there was sleeping bags, There was all kind of of camping supplies in this big folded up water stuff. The tents were still staked to the ground, but stuff was ripped and torn and we got calculating it up, and you know, there's several several hundred dollars worth of stuff. And this stuff wasn't just super old now like you'd probably been there, i'd say three months or longer. But we're standing there and we're looking around, and Mark Jonathan, they're walking around looking. I'm standing there pretty close to gee, but I take my phone and I just start taking pictures, just taking pictures around where we're at. And I was showing Misty and Spencer and some of them about you know what we found. Well, there wasn't but a week or so that Spencer and Misty and Mark Knuble came here, stayed like three nights with me. I cared them and we showed them what you're looking at here, and I took some pictures because I wanted to look and see where I took all these pictures. Misty had told me, shed look, she said, if you really look at those pictures, I'm like, what do you mean, Yeah, I've looked at She said, no, no, no, you said, look, bring up one picture of time, zoom as far in as you can, and like go across, you know, move the picture round and look way back out in the woods. I'm like, yeah, I ain't never done none of that. She said, well you need to take all those pictures and really look. There may be some way back in the woods. Well, I go to looking in the pictures. But anyway, me and Mark, Yeah, if you go to the other picture right quick, Roger is the one that's still back on up out of that, come on, go the other one kind of like.
Speaker 3: This, only go on.
Speaker 5: If there's another one tree. Okay, well it may not win through, but anyway, it's I don't think that's the exact one, but I may it may not have went through, but anyway, one of the pictures kind of like this. You're looking way down the river bank, all the way down the riverbank, but as far as you see in the picture of zoom in and zomn and I noticed there's something black. And now you can go back to the other one, the one that's kind of the furthest back. It's not zoom so much. Well, I noticed this black thing back behind a tree and it's just a part of it sticking out. And that's one of the ones with the red circle. And I've done that so it just shows up better like everybody else does, say I, and I say that, and I'm like, wait a minute, that why is that so black? And look, I took this picture when me and Mark, Mark Green and Jonathan were standing right there at those tents. That was the way in off of a picture, all right. I told Misty, I said, look, I don't know what this is, but there's something really black and it's got to shine to it like like a booger when the light's hitting it, because the one I saw when I ever saw it right across the road, that's the way it was. It was. You could see how black it was where the light was hitting it. It made it look that gray sheen like it's shiny. And I said, I don't know what this is. I said, there's nothing should have been there to be that black in the woods. There's nothing. Well, Missy and Spiscer and them, like I said, just maybe a week later, they come down. We go right back to that spot. We're looking at my phone. We line up the exact picture and we go to looking and that black thing right there is not there. It doesn't exist. We had Spencer wabble down there and stand right there where it was. We had him standing there. That black part of whatever the hell that is wasn't there. So but now when we we hung around there for probably ten minutes, and I started getting the creepy fields and Mark undoubly got him and he said, I there's something, And we got hearing something up on the hill. It was coming around kind of cutting us off, and we both decided pretty quick that yeah, we may or to ease on out of there. So we got in the jeep and came on back out. But as far as the picture of me catching anything, that was sheer accident. Y'all. Look, when I've had encounters cameras. Last thing from my mind I'm done about.
Speaker 3: The last thing is that down at the water where your your cave opening.
Speaker 5: Is Nope, that's that's where okay from out here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I have to.
Speaker 4: Say as well, all my all the features like goy, these creatures all by accident. Yeah, I don't I seen him looking at well, look coming looking for my camera. I started moving it every day and they keep coming looking at it. And that's the way I called him, purely by accident.
Speaker 3: But so you so they learned where you had them and you started, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, different place every day they come look for it. And I was ready for him when they come look for it, and I snapped it.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Spencer, uh that I make this quick, and he was telling me a story about a guy was having the same issues. They put the cameras out in the in the lights that come on motion sensors, and he was mowing one day and in fact, his I think his wife and one of his children moved out for a while, just similar situation the flat rock and he was mowing one day and he noticed these little wooden almost pointed structures like a little teepee, but there was in a line. And then what in the world's going on? And so I don't know if it was his brother and they were looking at it, he said, wait a minute. They waited till night time, and they were on the back side of them. And if you walked up to those and stopped, you're okay. If you step past them, those motion centsors light will come on. So yeah, so you take that for you know, what it's worth or whatever. But so all right, Bama, I mean, I know, you know where the trackway, y'all. Y'all you know preserve the trackway, and you have the cast and all, and a lot of people have them. But the first trip I ever went up there, we went up on top of the knob to turn around, and I'm like, oh crap, there's a tent. And I'm like, I'm disturbing somebody, always real conscious that I don't want to disturb somebody. And I got to looking at it and it wasn't set up right, and I'm looking at it a little bit and I noticed a small I glue red and white cooler was way down here. Something had thrown this thing down the driveway. And I get to look in at this tent and it's basically damaged, you know, and there's nobody. I'm peeking. I'm like, hope, nobody, please don't let me find the body, so, you know, and I'm looking. There's no blood or anything. And we turned round and we're heading down and that's when I looked over and there's like no water, hardly at all. And I saw the tracks disturbances and went out there. I forgot all until we got back. I forgot about the tent. But that's you know, apparently some of these places that are hotspots that people don't know about, just like Talladego one Mark found. We'll let him tell about that one. What kind of situation have you run up on Obama in at they'll.
Speaker 6: Bel what's interesting is we that track that that was a read Noble trackway, you know, that was on well, let's put this way. We found the trackway on a Halloween h It was probably left maybe when I looked at it. I estimated after a storm came through, maybe a week prior or something of that you know. So I've been back there a couple of times on Halloween. You know, I think maybe last year I was there on Halloween, I had like a camp out and I think I had maybe ten twelve people come. And that was the first thing that who's your squatch and I did was Man, when week it was really nice, I'm kind of o c D. He had to drive way down to LB and of course I had to drive up. Uh. He went and saved my camping spot and paid for my camping spot, you know, long before I ever got there. But man, the first thing we did was was get out there and look and and have never you know, found you know, anything since. I know Roger did, uh, but uh, but you don't haven't found anything since. Incidentally, uhh. I find this odd from from you know, from being in the woods and trying to figure out stuff for so long. H L b L is maybe the only place I've ever heard what I described as a tree break. And you know, you know the terminology I'm going to use, uh, Roger. Uh, you know, if you're looking the rolodex of your brain, there's the sound of a yeah, of a of a green limb about two three inches in diameter, you know, being broken the way a green limb sounds. And at that same camping area only when I'm by myself, though now I don't know why, Maybe I just don't hear as many things when there's more people around or something. But on three occasions I've camped there alone and the only reason is because I was having somebody else come.
Speaker 5: And meet me.
Speaker 6: Mark and Ubill came up one time and camp with me. And but I've heard tree breaks like a green limb snap. All to say that when I finally moved back down here to Alabama kill and I love the camp. There just ain't really many places down here at camp uh So we you know, we wear Bankhead Forest out, which is where Gregg's man Cave is, and we've camped at the same spot maybe usually when we go, we go four or five days at a time, and we've probably been to the same spot maybe five six times. One year we were there on Thanksgiving and one year we were there on Christmas. So of course there was nobody hips around because it was cold and nobody's going to be there on a holiday. But that's the that's the only place where I've heard and going back into the rollodex of your brain again, like a tree knock, Like, oh, that's somebody took a hard limb and hit a hard tree with it. And if you live down here in Alabama or in the woods, and you can almost picture the type of tree that was hit over a limb. But one night it was so and then I'll get off of it. But one night it was so loud and prominent that we were the only ones camping down there. And Kill and I have separate four person tents, you know, so they're heated, and we ever toilets in there and whatnot. But we put our tents usually very close together, so we talk to each other or if she hears something, she can say something to me. And our tents are real close together. And I think it was only maybe ten thirtieth eleven o'clock at night or so right there was a creep maybe Oh goodness, I'm saying one hundred yards from us. And I'm telling you this because I looked at it on Google Earth. You know, I've like looked all over this air. I even consulted a buddy of mine who has a really good kanyak and channel on YouTube, so he knows that area really well. And I asked him, I said, what's back over in that area? He goes, nothing, There's nothing for miles over there. And we're laying there about ten thirty eleven o'clock and there's the clearest, loudest it almost sounded like somebody if they'd thrown a fastball and somebody popped that thing when the Louisville slug her back. I mean it was chram and this was on one of those holidays, and it was cold out there, and so that sound man traveled through that cold air and it was loud enough that killing her tent. She goes, you just you hear a voice in the dark. She goes, did you hear that? And I said, oh, yeah, I heard it, and I can't remember. But we went back again. The next time we were back and the same thing, and it was, you know, a little later in the night, but it was the same type of noise from basically, you know, the same area. And uh, that's the what I classify as not If y'all had heard both of you would have easily been able to distinguish, you know, between the two.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: I wanted to tell you this, and then I'm gonna hop off here in just a minute. Uh. I had a camp out a Bankhead, Uh last year, somewhere around. It was maybe a few weeks before the Woodwalkers, Uh meet and greet. I had a camp out of Bankhead. Uh Larry and Debby Porch and and uh Coonbo and Greg dropped by, you know, one night, set around with us and stuff. And Uh, this is what's really weird.
Speaker 5: I want to tell you this.
Speaker 6: Anybody camps with me, I booby trapped my camp if I'm off, if I'm off by myself away from everybody when I go to bed, and I booby trap and I have like these twenty two caliber you know ram set blanks and I can string up you know, fishing line and stuff around and man, those things work great, I'm telling you. And you know our booby trap stuff. Well, when we were at camping at Bankhead, we were in a primitive camping area. You know, people kind of spread out kills right beside me in her tent, and Rodney and Karen Beasley were camping directly behind my head maybe about ten yards or so. So there's really people all around. So I didn't set up any booby traps. I thought people are gonna be up walking around and stuff, and so I won't set anything up. But I had that really good trail camp that I got a good one for my birthday with the black flash where people can't see it, you know, and it shoots really good video. So I had that thing strapped on a tree and or it really could kind of see the whole campground, you know, almost all the tents, and had that thing strapped on a tree. Of course, I went to bed, went to sleep. Next morning, I got up, you know, it was out fixing coffee and doing my thing, and kell goes. When she got up, she said, did you you had those booby trapped things set up last night? And I said, no, I didn't, and she goes, are you serious? And then Rodney said something about it, and she goes, right beside my tent, there was a round went off. Oh, a loud round. Now I've got used to hear sleeping one of those noise machines like Brown Noise or or you know those machines. And uh so when we were all camping there, it was so quiet that I could hear Rodney and them in their tent if they moved around or anything, so I'd put the little speaker beside my bed with some you know, white noise on it. And I don't know why I wouldn't hear something that loud go off. But when she said that, Rodney goes, yeah, he goes it was loud.
Speaker 5: It was, he goes.
Speaker 6: I thought that you had, like, uh, you know, set one off by accident, trying to set it up, you know, at your tent or by the truck or something. That was the first weird thing. I never heard it, but everybody, everybody on our side of the camp heard that. And here's the other thing. And I'll try to get you the audio on this, uh, Roger, because we have the audio on this.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 6: Where we were camping, there was a wall a mark that was seventeen minutes away. We went there so many times I can tell you how many minutes to get to the wallmart uh. And we had made a run because it was really cold at night, so we'd run to get some propane or something. And that left Rodney and Karen Beasley by themselves at camp. Everybody else had gone somewhere. Wendell was camping with us, you know, we had several people there. Well, we got back and I backed up into my spot and they had the fire going really good, because when we pulled back in, I could see the fire up the hill and I thought, man, it's awesome. They got that, you know, fire stoke up. Pulled up their back then, and I'm standing at the back of my tailgate and everybody's around the fire, and Rodney and Carris started talking about, you know, there was the loudest howls right you know, over there on top of a ridge. And I can't remember if Greg had visited us after this or before this, but we said really and they said yeah. They said loud hounds, loud and clear. And I said, how far do you think? They said, all, I don't know, maybe you know, six seven hundred yards or so out there or something. And you know, they're kind of talking about it, and they said, uh, so we started recording it. You know. Well, as soon as he said, well we started to record it, the house started up directly. As soon as it started up, I'm at the back of my truck, so I stepped out to get more of a direct line of sounds, what I call it. I stepped out and you could tell that thing was directly across on a ridge, wasn't anything blocking. And see, they didn't realize the way the hollow went and went up on a ridge. They just thought it was straight woods out through there. And I said, that is on top of the ridge. And we're kind of whispering, and then we're being quiet this thing how and how, And the first thing that hit my brain was I thought, well, that's way too quote unquote big to be a coyote. That's the first thing I thought was. I thought, oh, no, kyote sounds that low, you know. And then I remember kind of looking around at everybody while that was going on, because we're talking about two or three minutes. Now, think about that, you know that timeline, I mean literal in a literal sense, two or three minutes and we're looking at each other kind of whispering, and we can hear it as it's howling slowly moving from our left to our right, you know, along this ridge. And I remember even looking at people at one time and I said, that has to be a wolf.
Speaker 5: I said that.
Speaker 6: I said, you could tell it wasn't one of our typical booger howls. If you you know you've heard booger house, you know this really was like a long howling locator type thing. And the reason I can get you out of the audio is because Rodney and them recorded it. But who's your squatch recorded the part that I'm talking about. It wasn't two minutes after this stopped. It finally just kind of you know, just stopped howling and eased on down. And maybe third thirty minutes later, way off in the distance the distance, it was going a huge pack of coyotes. I mean they went berserk, you know how they all just get the hipping and going nuts. And I told him, I said, man, there's no way that that was a coyote. Well, by this time, Jamie had already sent the audio to one of our you know audio guru, you know, taking no geek dudes, and and he sent it back and this is somebody that can analyze it and go, well, you got this and this and this and blah blah blah. So that's why there's a such and such precent chance that this is a red wolf that you heard. And we were like, no, kid, And he goes, yeah, he goes the second I put that in there, he goes, that's exactly what came up as a red.
Speaker 3: Wool, and those are rare. I've seen I've seen. I saw three of them, like in nineteen ninety seven or eight.
Speaker 6: I know LBL has them, and there were.
Speaker 3: Rumors that people had seen them here. And then Peyton there was some a wolf howling close to his mom's house and he got that on recording. But it's usually when when something like that sets off, everything else gets quiet. And you know, hearing a red wolf is super super rare because there was not that many of them.
Speaker 6: Oh man, and you know when you hear man, I've heard some. I mean, all these guys heard and seen way more than I am. But but uh, as far as vocals, I've heard stuff really close long hounds you know that that then ended up getting you know, mixed in with kyokes and stuff. But uh, you know people that hear those, they always make your skin crawl when you hear. When I heard this, the first thing I thought, of course, was that's not a kyote, that's why to load the kaya. But the second thing was I just thought, gosh, how beautiful that sounds. I mean it was like you know, like hearing a gray wolf, you know, howling something that big, and I just thought, how beautiful. We stood there for like I said, it was two or three minutes. Just listen to it, just standing standing in one spot, maybe move in a few yards, and on and on and on, and it was that was a really strange thing.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, part of this getting out in nature, uh and trying to figure these things out, you experienced stuff like that, and it's just I don't know, you're not going to experience that setting in the in the house watching TV, so I can't get out as much. We got a really good question here, y'all, and I may direct us towards anybody. Well, let me let me let me read it for the for the people on Spotify tomorrow. Hawk six six eight oh two says, I asked this earlier. I don't know if anyone saw it. I didn't. I'm sorry. Has anyone had the pets or livestock killed or come up missing? I had a year old mini donkey get his neck twisted and broken by something. There was a ready foot slash dog man in the area.
Speaker 5: Yeah that Well, you know, I don't have any dogs that I own here, but look, over the last several years, my neighbors would get a dog and I'd kind of get a little inkling if there's gonna last long. Because if they ever had one that got out here at night and got them out here really barking and raising cane, they'd come up gone. And these dogs here, they don't do much barking. At night. They go back down there and go under the house or in a doghouse or something. They don't get out plunder much. And at night they'll they'll go a little speaking, but they don't do much. It's not like normal dogs because I think they figured out if they start barking and everything, they probably don't make it loan. But now, right up on top of the hill, there was a guy had a farm up there, and this has been probably fourteen years ago, twelve fourteen years ago. A guy that was working for him, he asked he got talking to me about, asked me, if you know if I've seen weird stuff. I said, yeah, I say weird stuff all the time. What are you talking about? Because I told him, you know, I knew about boogers, and I'd ask him, like, on that farm, it's like a sixty five acre farm, and it was right where you go into the road that goes down to where I had so many encounters hunting, and he said, man, I had something strange. He said, you ever seen anything that's really weird. I said, yeah, I see all kind of crap. Because they don't these boogers, he said, well, I don't know. Said I had something we couldn't figure out. I said, what do you mean. He said, Well, said they had a full grown cow that was going to have a cat. And he said that they had you know, they had put up feed to get the cows up from the lower end of the fields of the pastors in the evening. And he said that they'd went out there and said all the cows came up, and there was several cows, you know, probably twenty something. I guess, I said. The mama cow didn't show. He said they got down there looking forward, looking for weak go all out from there, rolls whatever. He said. They finally found her. Said she was in the edge of the woods down on the bottom end of this property. And he said that the calf was gone, that she had had the calf. The calf was not there. The calf was gone. They never did find it. But he said that where a tree it had been cut years ago or whatever, and it came up and it wasn't just a single tree. It came up multi trees, you know, it came up like big ports from the ground. He said that this full grown cow or the trees was forked like this. That cow was like it had jumped up and come down in the fork of those trees. And he said, we can't figure it hacked up there like that, And it wasn't like way off the ground, but it was enough that the cow could not get off of it, you know, it had it held up. And he said that the calf was not there. It's like after birth stuff was gone. But it was like she had got wedged and the had been ripped out of this cow. So they He's like, man, I didn't never see anything like that. So yeah, that's but now some of the deer, the deer that Dad had stole, I mean he shot it with Iepard. Ralph laid dead in the field for over an hour and then it was gone. When it got dark, we went over there to find it. It was gone. When I came back a couple of days later. The carcass had been thrown out in the field from the woodline. And that thing's nick look like you had took it and spun it and like wrinkled it up, and it was crazy. I mean, look, I don't know what kind of power, because I know what it is to like take the head off of the deer, to you know, to say the neck. That thing's fine, was just snapped around and twisted wrong. Up.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to get to mark and flat rock, but real quick, you know, we got called locally here just north end of this next county, Lincoln County, and uh, what started? There was some stuff happened where they were. They were followed out. It screamed, and you remember I told you all about the guy that fell on the ground covered his ears and the other guy started to projectile vomiting immediately. And then but what had happened? Reason they called us? They had a cow. They couldn't figure out why what killed it? The tail was pulled almost loose towards the back, towards the head, the back, the spine was broken, and something had taken a chunk of this jawbone. Not that it wasn't bites, that something had pulled that bone out along with meat and that. And of course they waited and it wasn't there when we got there. But the way he explained it, I'm just I made a few phone calls, you know, and we found tracks that day, we found a bone yard. We found all kinds of stuff. So anyway, I've heard of this stuff. But I believe Mark, are you Are you the one that told us about the I may be wrong the chickens, Ben's don't flat.
Speaker 6: Was that you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 12: Maybe not?
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody told us about that. Have you have you had anything missing or any of your neighbors had anything.
Speaker 12: We've had a few chickens and rabbits go missing in the past. I can't really say what got them. I know we've found a few rabbits deceased in their cages and the doors would be open, and it's like the rabbits back was broke, and now rabbit can break its own back. They're so strong. If they get away from you, they can break their own back.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 12: Now, I have a friend I work with, uh that doesn't live far from where we all camped at, And the time they're gonna have so forest. They got out of the cattle beddingess after being in it for years, because one year this hasn't been that long ago. They know they had nine pregnant heifers, and when all cav in time came, seven of the caves. Cows had the caves because they got smaller, but they could not find the caves, and they decided to just get out of the cow business and just cut hate on their farm. So he's had tons of bogger activity on his property for years, finding tracks, hearing them, his brother seeing them, and he feels like they knew it was cav in time and they were sitting there waiting, and so they could not never find He said, you wasn't cowedies.
Speaker 4: You'll find evidence of cows or any other type of predator this in our part of Alabama. Find signs they didn't find.
Speaker 3: So you can pretty much tell, like with chickens, kind of what might have got them by the what's left behind or what's you know, yeah, I know what you're exactly what.
Speaker 12: Were you or anything? Uh, you'll find the feathers.
Speaker 3: You know, right, you know what is it that just eats the crawl out of them? There was something was getting iris.
Speaker 12: Just eat your breast out, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And leave the rest of it. And we were had we had you know back in the day where I saw my first one, first bigfoot. Somebody asked me one time, you know, do you ever have any chickens going missing? I'm like, well, yeah, all the time, and there's no feathers no, because we had we had chickens that were in pins, but we also had ones to just free range and they would they would roost in the trees along that little lane there, and my daddy would come in every now and then he'd like, hey, where's my so and so? Full of that, and I'm like, I don't know. There would be no feathers, nothing. And years later, you know, was it that? I don't know, but it could have been a possibility. We're talking about easy food and a free meal, right flat rock. You ever heard anything oh yeah around there?
Speaker 4: Yeah outside? Not talking about my brother's dog, yeah, because you'll know he got went missing never could find again. But you know, I also got that audio of that canine being slammed up against that tree get killed. But the biggest one was an adult mule about three miles from here. He was that pastor who used to come over here and research with me, and uh, his uncle or his cousin wanted too. He had an adult mule and h Uh. One day he walked out there to the field dead in the door nail. He called fast to come over there so they could bury it past. You went over that next morning and this is a three to five hundred pound mule. Now they got out there, this mule is gone, totally gone. One was that, no drag marks, no nothing, It was just gone. So something killed it. Came back.
Speaker 12: That night picked it up.
Speaker 6: Shure.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When my daddy say, toadd it plumb off?
Speaker 11: Yeahed it plumb off.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a story from the early nineties. I talked to a guy from East Tennessee. I was working with him actually, and he said that in East Tennessee they had a property had a sinkhole.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a big sink hold with slope sides, and you know, they'd have something happened to a cow or something like that. They would drag it back there and roll it off in there, and they started noticing like they would be missing. And then he continued to tell me about seeing eyeshine really tall. You know, he was alluding to Bigfoot back then. I mean, he he told me some stories about some of his friends having something scaring out of the woods and whatever. But uh, in some of these stories I forgot about until you know, a couple of years ago. But here's what I want. I want to do. I want flat Rock for the people who didn't see it, uh, to show that video he caught of that thing walking in front of that light. And then Mark, I want I want, if you want to, I'd like to get you to talk about finding that abandoned tent in Talladega National Forest. After that. That sound cool, so flat flat Rock, you have it, and let me see I think, let me all right here we go, all right, explain to us what's going on here?
Speaker 4: All right, just watch that work. It looks like a plus light. You'll actually see one walk right through that right there.
Speaker 11: Now you look a little lower.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to back it up. You'll look a look down by his feet. You'll see a small one there. You'll see the eye shine of it right there, looking shine down the bottom. Yeah, there's actually two of them right there. But that thing that's a twenty foot gap right there, and that thing made it across that twenty foot gap and three and a half steps and greg those through the woods. It starts walking towards my window right here beside me. You'll see the eye shine. He'll look right hell, start looking right at the camera, and then he'd turn and go down, uh to a little spring down here, and that's where we actually caught its footprints down there. That caught both of us footprints down there.
Speaker 3: Greg, does that eye shine look familiar? Yes, sir, you remember that night uh Flat Rock was filming or he's out talking on our little zoom call thing. Yep, you see it walk past it there and he said there's one right there and turned his phone around. Yeah, they caught eye shine and Kenny Shivers was quick enough on the trigger to screen record on for his phone. And it's the same color eye shine as that.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 3: And it was peeking around a tree in front of close to your truck and I running it back and forth. I could swear I saw something go from one tree to another, but it's really hard to make out.
Speaker 4: What I believe it was actually doing. He was actually watching me why some other ones were over selling all the pairs off the tree. And it was just one year to this month, one year to this day, Uh, that that happened.
Speaker 3: Let's run it one more time, and let's can you see if you can stop it when it's blocking the lot?
Speaker 5: Could you could you estimate how big, how tall that would have been to cover that light up?
Speaker 4: That is about eight to nine foot But he did center right there. I mean it's just so far back. I mean you can see if you'll focus on his hips, you can see how big his damn hips are right there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, hips is huge, you see.
Speaker 4: Let me get back.
Speaker 10: Over.
Speaker 4: He leaned over walking you know, he's leaning leaning forward.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I see the hire on him. Yeah, that's on his back.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 4: But that's what, uh, that's what we were seeing, uh before we knew they were real. That's what we went chasing after that night on that July fourth night. That's the same Zack scenario where uh Bob actually shopped bullet up in the air and uh they come out that night and uh raised all kinds of hell right there and right there behind my mom's trailer. But yeah, that's uh, that was two of them walking across.
Speaker 12: Right now.
Speaker 3: You can almost make out another smaller one the head is what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: That small wall fours Yep.
Speaker 3: That's either an arm sticking out and then you got the I don't know, it's hard to tell.
Speaker 5: Man, it'd be awesome if CAKE could do something with that footage, yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, yes, sir, yes sir, that shore would I mean, it's just I don't know how. I don't know how to do stuff like that, but yeah, that would be great if I could get somebody to pull it out. And what would you mean when they was up on uh, on that porch stealing the dog food? Yeah, if I could get somebody to brighten that up me. It's a full body shot of him right there in front of that window, while the other ones are stealing the dog food. Yeah, you can see him bend all the way over, get his hands full, come back up and walk off. They somehow get over a six foot fence without making a bit of noise.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's cool. I remember the first time I saw that, like, oh crap, what were you what were you filming with? Was that a security camera?
Speaker 4: No, just a regular Panasonic camera right here in this window filming out this wonder right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good comment. Have you ever took a picture towards that way during the day to kind of I mean, well, you know what, you know, what's over there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like, hold on a second, just assume if you just put that up there by itself, Roger, yuh, let me move us out of the way here, all right, just put this up right here by itself. Yeah, my uh my avatar right here. It's just a picture of them right there, looking toward the looking toward the camera as mama and a baby. Yeah, she's holding up a baby, just sitting there watching the camera. I never seen it with my own eyes, but I was able to catch it on camera.
Speaker 3: So you're that picture there in the middle of your Let me let me see hold on a second, let me see if I can hold on second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right there, you said, the mama and a baby right there, just sneaking around.
Speaker 3: She'll looked like eyebrows and a big nose.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 12: And you made a baby bottom right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see the baby right there in front of it, right there at them leave.
Speaker 12: Look at that face. It's white looking, yep, almost it was like a skeleton.
Speaker 3: Ye ye, exactly what I was thinking. And look y'all, I I used flat rock knows this. I used to see stuff. And I'm like, well I can't, I can't make it out. So I'm not gonna say, but after that thing happened with Gary Spikes and I ate some crow because I saw him take the picture. I saw the thing move when he took the picture. And and now we've got this picture. It's a black blob and I know it's it's a shoulder and a head. But when you show it to people, they're like, I don't know them. I understand it. I've been there. I've been there a hundred times. But all right, so thank you flat Rock.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: So Mark, getting back to uh, you know the strange these strange things of finding the tents, I just like, uh black he said in chat. You know, just a few things that will make people leave, something like that. But the one y'all found there was like literally everything. There's personal items there. Uh tell people what you what you found? And I didn't look Michael X if you're still in there. The first time I pulled up there, I said where you can't where you at or whatever? And he and he said, right down there where they found out. Mark found that abandoned tent. I said, wait to hold up, Why nobody tells me this stuff before I show up? But yeah, go ahead, And I'm not I'm kind of one of nervous feelas you know, but uh yeah, tell tell people about that. That's that's that's really interesting. And and the lead into it is years ago Marc has investigated this. There was a hunter that was basically torn apart a little bit by an unknown animal. You know, Mark checked reports and stuff and then so everybody kind of knows it's you know, something's going on there, right.
Speaker 12: Well, we were having was actually having a big foot out in weekend down there. And he gets back in twenty three or twenty two somewhere right in that neighborhood. But uh, we were having an outing and uh, a bunch of us got down there on Friday afternoon. Uh we noticed a tent down in the very bottom. Uh that was set up. You know, we didn't see a car, but you could see all the stuff. And we just figured wherever it was was you know, going to town or something of that nature. And we didn't really think nothing about it. We we got set up and all sitting around and he got about dark and you know, we've done been there through four hours. You know, these people hadn't come back. Got dark, they hadn't come back, and I mean we stayed up pretty late that night they still hadn't come back. Well next morning, people are really talking about it. You know, we get up all we're standing around and you know, like, you know, what's going on here. One of the guys in the bunch at the time was in his in law enforcement, and he said, well, let's walk down there and see what's going on. And we go down there and closer we get you know, just tell something ain't right about the place. You know, Cooter sitting out there at the camping stove, water bags, cheers. We get on up closer, we look at the tent and you can tell that the zipper has been ripped out of the tent. You can kind of see in there. Of course, we was all nervous as a body laying up in there. You know, that's what we thought. You know. Well, he finally said, well, I'm gonna go eaves up and look on in the tent. We need to know what's going on. So he goes up and he kind of opens it, and I said, we watch him enter in and he comes back out and he's toting you know, papers with him, and it's this lady's identification her where she went. So uh, you know, got put on food stamps. I mean just a bunch of papers. Then this is when he really got weird. He's one of his kids clothes in there. Her clothes are in there, makeup still in there, sleeping bags, the whole nine yards. And we're all like really puzzled. Then and I happened to walk over to the cooler and I opened up the cooler. Well, it's still full of food. Now, of course food has done spoiled water. The ice had done melted. You could tell, you could smell it, so it'd been there for a few days. He decides he's gonna carry this information to the game wardens, because we're not far from a game warden equipment station. And he goes and turns it in. Well, we figure we're gonna see the game wardens or the county law show up pretty soon. Nobody never shows up. We're sitting here scratching our heads. I'm going ahead Sunday. Everybody starts packing up, leaving his tent still there. And I went back and forth for a month before that tent and all that stuff finally disappeared. Don't know who go I don't know if the law come out of a for service or the county or the game ward cleaned it up. I went in checked for missing person, for specially a woman with kids. I could not find nothing on the internet in that area about anybody being missing. There was no vehicle there. It was just strange. I mean, all their belongings. Some of this stuff was brand new, Like the camping store was brand new, the cheers were pretty new. It's almost the same scenario what me and Greg and my son found that day up at Greggs. I mean, it's like these people either jumped in their vehicle, took off and it come back, or what else happened. I mean, we don't know, and that ain't first hint that has been found. Their abandoned This past last year, when Chris, Ryan Hard and Adam and all of them came down and paid the visits all of us. I carried them down there to that campground and we noticed the big tent going in the people were there. Then I had stuff strolled everywhere, canopies up, and in that weekend we had some of our people go camp out and then another group coming there to camp out and they found the tent, destroyed, food masks. I mean, uh, Stacey talked about it. I mean tent pole bent and all kind of fashion, just like what Greg was talking about. So something happened between the time that us, that me and Chris and them were there till that Saturday and Sunday. Then people abandoned camp too and left a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: And did Wendle take a picture of that and posted it? The metal frame was It wasn't like, uh, somebody bumped into and fell into it. It was it was bent up, it was destroyed.
Speaker 12: It was destroyed. And yeah, uh, I think Stacey and him. Don't quote me on this. Maybe somebody else talked to the game warden or I said something the game warding about it. The game ward said, yeah, we find them all the time down here. They said, it's all the time to fly camp out, and they just leave all of a sudden, leave everything here. You know, we don't make sense.
Speaker 3: Well, look, here's the difference between Bama and Greg and everybody here flat rocking You when you're around people who know that this weird stuff out there, things exist, and you hear a scream that shakes your enters.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Now, I've been a part of it where you look around at each other said that was booger, that was it. Yeah, if somebody don't know, they don't know, and it's their first time and they hear that, that could send them out if they see one and hear that. I mean, you think about that, somebody, Oh, we're going to go camping. We're leaving the suburbs and never been camping before. But I saw this video. It was cool. You danger, danger and extreme fear cause you don't care about your stuff, you know, and we know that. We all know that. So in that particular place you're talking about, I do not like it. I don't feel right there. I don't you know. Greg has seen the orbs. I have seen the orbs. People with us have seen the orbs of different colors. Flat Rock has seen them flashing like cameras in the daytime all around them. Something weird is going on there, and I don't know what it is. And I've I've seen enough and heard enough that I think I'm good. I don't know, you know, y'all can go live and I'll watch your show. I'm not. I just something Mark just tells me don't go back, and and I hate that, I mean, I hate, I hate you know, if y'all have a get together. It ain't called the mad at you know. I just I just we slept in the truck for what two nights, and I would I would still nervous, uh being where we were at. But my goodness, y'all, so we we running. Amanda she had she she's in another time zone, has to get up early. Who popped up the ord video let you flat rock? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just thw that or video up. Yeah, y'all talking about it. So I throwed it up.
Speaker 3: And is this the place we're talking about?
Speaker 4: This was right here at my house.
Speaker 3: And does it just fade out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just come up and fade out. We was we actually called a thermal of a bigfoot that night. Uh it was uh it snowed uh earlier and the snow was melting away, and I had a crew come over here, and uh we seen some flashing uh above the tree line right there where the creature was. Creature wasn't there no more, but them things popped up.
Speaker 3: And and for people you know it's just tuning in or hadn't watched our show or any of y'all talked before. Uh, there's several of us had our mind changed you know, even uh, even Bama was there the night that uh they had something weird to l bel with the sparks coming off of it or the dripping and when you try to that's almost like it flashed. Yeah, Old Boo is sawing some logs.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm muting back and forth.
Speaker 3: Were good, man, You're good for people listening on Spotify. I know tomorrow that's that's a Flat Rocks dog, Boo. He's a good old dog. He deserves his nap, so we're not gonna bug him. Well, you know, I don't even know where to go because I know we could talk for a long time and kind of need to wrap it up a little bit. But you know, everybody here going from what you thought these things were. What it's like. You focus on these areas and if you go out in the woods long enough at night, you're gonna see some weird stuff. You can't explain. Whether it's natural or you know, supernatural or whatever. Who knows. But you know, Greg Peyton and I were there one night. Greg's never seen anything at his man cave and Peyton locks onto something and it's what seven or eight times in three hours, and we finally saw it. What he was looking at yeah, and it just looked like somebody you one hundred and fifty foot off the river level with us. Was kind of like a strike fire and it was a yellowish well, it's ambush, y'all. It's some one of my one of my antique glasses was about my age.
Speaker 11: But it was kind of that color, you know.
Speaker 5: It reminded me of a kerosene laonner, like a lamp caroseene lamp flame. It's about that color yellow, but it was. I was creepy, y'all of it. The reason I don't say stuff like that because I mines ain't got no business outside that night looking for it becomes I'm knock on the down mall.
Speaker 3: I said, Greg, you ever seen anything like that before? He said, not here, He said, I don't. He said, I don't come out here on the back porch tonight and just hang out. I'm like, well, I understand that. Well, oh my god, y'all, thank y'all so much. I know it's kind of tough to do. I think y'all did great, and you know, I appreciate I appreciate y'all's friendship more than anything.
Speaker 4: Y'all know that.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, you know, these these groups of people do a great job and they get all the attention, but there there's I just wanted to show people that there are people, there are other groups that have experiences, have encounters, catch audio and all that stuff and preserve, you know, evidence. It's just you know, Greg, he'll tell you he's not a researcher. Uh, he doesn't have to be. These people sittingroun here, you know, you're just kind of hanging out with him. And I just thank y'all. Anybody Mark, tell everybody where they can find you. And Becca on YouTube.
Speaker 12: Or City Creek Bottom Farmstead Life and we do a live every Friday nights going okay, and she's doing some video for right now. I hadn't really done any A couple of little things I've done. I've done on the fire side chat on Facebook. But I've got to get back to doing some femin and it's getting to that time of year. Ah to get back up on Creepy Mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah start you know so well. I keep saying this, but I want to come down there with you sometime and we'll we'll work that out. I want to see the place at least once and look when it's when it's one hundred degrees and feels like a hundred and you know fifty. I mean I don't want to be out there either, especially especially like here with snakes and all the other critters. I wait till it gets cool enough we don't have to worry about them.
Speaker 5: Roger that one comment there that that uh super Windler hero he's put up there. Yes, let's saw a shameless plow for Cornwallace our event down there. It'll be in October the third, I think it is. It's in La Laurel, Alabama. It's uh Cornwallace eighteen twenty eight, and we're going have a pretty good lineup. I think even though I'm one of them, we're gonna have some other good people there. Uh, Flight Rock gonna be there, Mark Green's gonna be there, Mae Coonbo, Jessica Jones, and uh maybe another or so. But look, y'all can make it, make it, Ah should be pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm I'm gonna come heck with out of the audience. Now, I'm kidding. I wouldn't do y'all like that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Greg can be found on with Misty and Spencer on wood Walkers with a Z uh, and I'm gonna I'm gonna finish this up. But you can go watch Night Outs with a Z thirteen thirteen. We kind of get on there and turn loose sometimes just talk about life. Vala can be found on Sawdust Beast. I think it's two tea Sawdust Beast and y'all for the new people write some of this down because there have been a ton of excellent shows in the past where people have gotten a little older, things changed and they don't do shows anymore. There's some excellent shows that from a few years ago. Uh, you could you can binge watch for weeks on some of this stuff. Bama's interview to a bunch of people with you know on that channel, Mark and Becca's show if you have any interest in learning what natural herbs, natural remedies, foods, uh, how to find this stuff?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: And and Bookers too. I mean, if something happens, Mark tells it he's had, you can go back and watch those He's had some pretty wild stuff happened himself. He and all of them had talked on this show. But you can go back and and watch these things and leave a comment, even though the show may be seven years old. Five years old, leave a comment that might help somebody else find it, you know, but we we all support each other. It's uh and it's all about getting truths out there, learning truth and and maybe, like Greg said, if if what us. I've been thanking so many times for taking that first step from people around here because they can't talk about it, and they've thanked me for telling what happened to me because it made what happened to them makes sense. And you know, when I think about giving this up sometimes I've had something happen a while by hack get scared the mess out of me. I'll tell that later. I'm not ready to tell it. I called Koombo, I called Doug. I checked, and I told you Doug said, almost quit and he talked me through it. And you know this this stuff still affects us too, but we this is you know, it's kind of therapy for me and Greg and everybody involved. And I really appreciate y'all coming. And I'm I'm not gonna have a banger of a show every time, because you know, I'm not a professional, but I try to get people where we can learn something and share with everybody. And I love seeing everybody here. I'm long wind and did I'm going to stop now anybody else has anything to say?
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know. I just enjoyed being back on here. You know. I like to talk to folks. And look, y'all here, here's the thing. If you've had an encounter and you're struggling with it, reach out some of us. I mean, we're not really that hard to find. Like Roger said, you can go back and find us on on the channels that we're on. Reach out to us, talk to us. Look, I don't I'm not trying to get you to come on the podcast. I just look, if you've got questions, I may have some answers. And if I don't have the answers, I probably know somebody that does. I mean, people don't understand how bad this is. To deal with it. If you're trying to do it by yourself. Oh, it's tough. I mean it's real tough. I've been there, and these other guys has been in your shoes, and it's it's it's rough dealing with it, you know, and it really it really affects you. There's no doubt. And that's the reason, you know, I've dedicated a big portion of my life to helping other people with law enforcement, rescue squad and fire department. You know, I've been doing that for eighteen to twenty years, and I realized one day that I had a niche that I could feel that a lot of people couldn't, because you know, I've been living around and dealing with these things since two thousand, so I'm twenty six years deep in dealing with these things. And I realized there was people out there kind of in the place I was when I found the guys that I found, which was Bill White, and he introduced me to Combo and Troy Allen and Cheryl Corn, Tasle and some of them, and then through them, I got to meet all these guys right here on the screen. It's absolutely like a bunch of brothers that you know, we all kind of adopted each other, and you know, I know that who I can trust, and it's it's been unreal It changed my life, and really, I mean I look at it, it's a way for me to pay it, pay it forward or to pay it back as far as you know, being able to talk to somebody and reassure them that that they're not crazy, that you know, that you've come talk with us and we're the last people on the planet. It's gonna make fun of you, you know, but it is. I mean, don't don't keep it bottled up, because I'm gonna tell you I kept it bottled up for several several years, and it was about to eat me a life, and I had let it out and it was It was absolutely amazing. The difference to be able to talk to somebody and get more answers, and and just just to be able to feel something in bringing it up, and you know, and and what and what this group has turned into is absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And heck, I don't I ain't ever heard many men I hold flat Rock a couple weeks ago and told him. He's like, but you know, getting back to what Greg said just now, Just in the past week and a half, my mom sent me a screenshot from a lady that's from this county and she all she put was, I saw something weird in this area and I'm not going to influence anybody's answers. Has any of y'all seen anything weird? And so everybody was like, oh, I'm following, I want to know too, whatever, And my Mama contactor messenger and said, hey, my son does this. He had he has a show. As matter of fact, it was just a few miles from our north in Hotspot so and and Kevin and my buddy that saw one in the early eighties with his brother and several reports, you know, in the area where the jeep almost hit the guy hit the big foot. I went to school with that guy all my life and that was an nine when that happened. So, you know, just just the fact that I contacted her, answered a few questions and she said, oh, so it's for real. Basically, she was coming up the road about nine o'clock at night, saw something on the side of the road. It stepped out in front of her. She said it was about nine foot tall, covered in black hair. And she said he turned and looked at me, and I was stopped, locked my doors, and she said, you know, listen to this. I looked down to grab my phone to get a picture because I knew nobody would believe me. And when I looked back up, he was gone. That's how fast it happened, y'all.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is how fast it happens.
Speaker 3: So anyway, well, brothers, thank you, very much. I appreciate y'all and everybody. Y'all have a great weekend. And I don't know how I'm gonna beat this show. I don't. I hate to be the person that comes on here after this.
Speaker 5: All I gotta song is big love everybody. I'm gonna talk to y'all sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have a good night, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Have a good night, y'all.
Speaker 14: Down in the pines, where the water runs black, where the mall sangs low and the night leans.
Speaker 7: Back the stores. Much about a shadow, tall, big feet moving where the moon lad fall. Some say it be some said ghosts in the trees. Some say it trouble blowing in with the breeze.
Speaker 14: But around here, man, we know the car on know we just called him friends the squatching howller.
Speaker 3: So lie that f let the cat tell.
Speaker 5: Sack in the nine birth Time copper Heads.
Speaker 8: Weady here, y'all.
Speaker 5: The fall, it ain't no and it ain't no dog.
Speaker 7: When the creek girl's cold and the shadows get taller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your cousin, ain't the squatting all the well, lets just walk getting a brave man fiddle.
Speaker 7: But I mind your staff and the squatching, How buddy tell me the stories about the thing. He's sauce to ten foot high with a timber, y'all red eyes burning like a summer's coat.
Speaker 3: Let the track big another for your sober The old folks.
Speaker 7: Laugh, saying, don't you fear crit has been living here for hundreds of years.
Speaker 3: Treat them with respect.
Speaker 7: When the moon gets smaller, and they'll let you live in squatch and holler sold that fire.
Speaker 5: Let the swamp drum roll.
Speaker 14: You can hear that beats right down in your soul.
Speaker 7: If you hear those drum from the river, call that ain't no boat frout barking that lord little swamp runner still and the crickers get salt to y'all.
Speaker 2: Lie alone, and it spotting hot the weather bray by ties and the fools off fother can't watching on that spotting holler.
Speaker 3: Some say guards it old pine ridge.
Speaker 14: Some say he walks from bridge to bridge warm. Thanks show when the night comes down something.
Speaker 7: Big still cars.
Speaker 3: It's grown so bank that fog.
Speaker 7: Let the night get deep at the willows whisper while the cuts up creech.
Speaker 14: If you catch us glimpse through the midnight, holler, just now your head, don't scream and.
Speaker 3: Holler the fuzzle while on string, and the legends get.
Speaker 2: Taller, how where it runs in Squatching Holly, we ain't scared, but we show stayed cautious down in the Squatching Holly fing about the man strip