Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Jeff Jaspisire Adventure. I'm your host Mon Saint, joined as always by John aka Superior eye Patch Wolf.
Speaker 2: Oh if my channel ever gets deleted and I have to start again, Superior eye Patch Wolf it is.
Speaker 1: Yep, there you go. I'm also joined by Lucy James Games just.
Speaker 3: The regular brand home brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for now, once you get your hair cut, it'll be yeah elevated. We've also got the top of Jeff back Law's ahead.
Speaker 4: Hello, what are you trying to say there, Tam.
Speaker 3: Because he was looking down and you look sad. You look like a sim who's depressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff, I really think the energy you're bringing to this podcast right at the gate here is not not what we need. So I think maybe the best best thing would be too. I want you to really come at it with some energy, with a lot of gusto here at three two one go.
Speaker 4: I'm delighted and elated to be here with you. Find folks. Hello, how are you okay? You don't take it seriously enough to do the exercise and you know what else? Thank you podcast listener for taking the time out of your busy day. I know it's busy to just hit the play button on your podcast application of choice. It takes a lot. That's a big ask, and you've delivered.
Speaker 2: This person could be listening to any podcast in the world. They chose this one, so there's at least in the context listen there. Fuck everyone else. I guess it could be.
Speaker 4: Any JoJo's podcast. There's many of them. I assume. I have no idea. There's got to be a couple. There's got to be at least a dozen or so. But thank you for choosing us, and for the next hour or so we'll repay the favor. Allow us.
Speaker 2: Allow us to take away your worries and drop some serious and occasionally humorous Jojo observations.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh we have to be funny.
Speaker 4: Yes, especially you.
Speaker 1: That was great, Like the way that you locked in You stop looking down at your phone. Yeah, you're like looking at I was.
Speaker 4: Looking at a weird nail I had. Sorry, I'm sorry, weird nail. It's a weird fingernail. But it's okay. Now, what's what's weird about? What's worried about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh, it was just sort of like I wasn't sure if it was like sometimes you know, like how skin and nail can kind of merge.
Speaker 2: I unfortunately, do no understand when you have a it's kind of a nail.
Speaker 4: It's kind of and I just wanted to I had to perform a little bit of digit surgery to ensure that the two were not intertwined anymore. And I've successfully done it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what kind of what kind of what kind of nail maintenance routine to you guys commit to when they feel like I can tell Lucy takes it seriously. I know this is an audio podcast, but that's impressive, Lucy.
Speaker 4: Are those your real fingernails? Yes, there's something I don't. For my taste, they're a bit too long. I'll just say, for my taste, they're just a bit too long. Okay. When I could see a lot of the white, I get a little up get a little upset. It's it's a me thing. It's not a you thing. It's a me thing. I got to keep them.
Speaker 2: I got to keep them right down to the to the because if you go to if you go to training, people, get.
Speaker 4: All the alligators you're wrestling. You can't be scratching those guys. Tam, do you have nails?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have nails, I like clean them.
Speaker 4: This is weirdly relevant to this.
Speaker 3: I know that's I was like, wow, so good at pasing John.
Speaker 2: Why you know, you know what, if we had gone straight into it rather than pointed it out, it probably would have been a lot more impressive.
Speaker 4: Uh huh huh.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I've spent my entire career tumbling ass backwards to the internet, So why stop for this podcast?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 4: Would you know?
Speaker 1: The first episode we're going to be recapping is called Atomic heart Father, except on Crunchy Role it's called heart Father. For some reason, they took Atomic.
Speaker 2: I think Atomic heart Father is just such a fucking metal name.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, when I saw Atomic I think on Netflix it's heart Father, and then I and then I read it and I think I started saying fart harder, and I'm like, that's funny too. Atomic Heart makes me think of the video game no one played and only I did.
Speaker 2: I played first hour and I was like, this seems all right, and then I was like putin and.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, isn't this Russian? Oh.
Speaker 3: Atomic Heart is the fourth studio album by Japanese rock band Mister Children is now.
Speaker 4: Mister Children Children. That's so good, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The album features two successful lead singles, Crossroad and Innocent World.
Speaker 4: I was oh.
Speaker 3: Innocent World was featured in the TV advert for Coca Cola sports drink Aquarius.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I sure that's a real thing. There's a there's a bunch of like genres that are covered in these two episodes.
Speaker 3: I was so happy with the other one, but we'll talk about that when we get there.
Speaker 1: We began in an average house in Mario before we actually continue thanking to the JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia, which is jojo wiki dot com, very well maintained and up to date wiki for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. An average house in Mario, there is a woman named Shinobu Kawa Jiri and her son Hayato, who's very disrespectful. Son kind of comes home and is like, doesn't even say hello to her.
Speaker 4: He's a punk's dickhead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an little punk.
Speaker 1: She's given off. She's given off bad vibes, like she's very very aggressive.
Speaker 4: I kind of like her vibes.
Speaker 1: It's an animated woman. Of course, you like her.
Speaker 4: Buddy, Come on, I think we've all known. If there's one thing I am very selective about It's not just any animated woman.
Speaker 1: Every time when you would appear, there.
Speaker 4: Has to be an element of maternal nature with them.
Speaker 3: Town is yeah, and then that's what he's into.
Speaker 1: Moms.
Speaker 4: I look, you can draw your own conclusions, as you know.
Speaker 2: Getting random messages from Jeff and it'll just be like, mom, question, is there anything? Is there anything more beautiful than a woman about to create life? And I'm like, Jeff, I don't know God where this is going. I just I just do a podcast with you every two weeks. I don't want to engage in whatever dialogue you're trying to create.
Speaker 4: I could not even just like hold character there. I just the idea of me just like randomly to geving you being like how horny are pregnant women? The thing is, though, is.
Speaker 3: It like have you seen so you know when you know when people get canceled and people just like release screenshots. Some people do just message weird shit like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, Look, I've sent John a lot of weird stuff all the time, but it's not about pregnant stuff. Pregnant's for sregnant.
Speaker 2: I don't know when when I think, when I think of like my DMS with my nearest and dearest. Yeah, out of context, those could look strange, of course, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Shinobu, I'm also a fan. I like her hair, I like her kind of attitude. I think she's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: She's cool.
Speaker 1: Her husband, Coosaku, apparently, according to her, is a very, very boring dull man who lives a basic routine, and she says she says that she doesn't actually look like she's not into him.
Speaker 2: She's like, my beautiful, stupid, boring husbands.
Speaker 4: I love how nothing is left for guessing. With the way she describes her husband, he's just like he's the most boring, dull bitch in the history of salary man. And I fucking hate him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's chilling in her in the living room, and just after he returns home and he's like, what's for dinner? And she points out like this hidden meal underneath.
Speaker 4: First of all, she says, it's your favorite, yeah, your.
Speaker 3: Favorite, Yeah, it's your favorite. I didn't have to but I prepared your favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just a weird cop ramen.
Speaker 2: She's kind of like, she's like, you're gonna eat it a little bit aren't you like, she's so cruel about it.
Speaker 4: I also love that she took like she covered the pre made device.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there were there were some theatrics to this mild emotional spousal abuse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's they have a healthy relationship, is really the takeaway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she goes over and he takes off, and he sees that it's it's it's ramen and immediately just starts cooking dinner instead, which catches her off guard, like, oh, Danny's cooking not usual for him. Meanwhile, Joe Joska Kowich and who are at Kira's old home and they're looking for anything that can give him a lead on tracking him down.
Speaker 2: I adore this entire sequence. I just love it. I love the third place trophies. I think is just so smart.
Speaker 4: That is what do they say, he's like like he's he's so painfully average. Yes, that's so good man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the idea that someone would like I will achieve precisely third place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's every single time, always third place, always always the bridesmaid's mate bride, what's wrong, what's a wrong? What's a wrong? Below bridesmaid like.
Speaker 4: Flower girl children just a ring Bear or a flower person.
Speaker 3: I would say ring bear has more to do than a bridesmaid.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I love how my ring bear was my best woman, I guess sure. I love how there's now a numerical pecking order that we've all damaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it goes to over to them and they're looking for details on this lad Hera, but they just find out that he's, like, as I said, he's very media Okay, He's done his best not to stand out. He's like got second or third place and everything, and he tries not to be the center of attention.
Speaker 4: He wants moderately in all subjects.
Speaker 1: The one weird thing that Jelska finds is a draw full of jaws that have nail clippings in there.
Speaker 4: I love that they don't know what it is at first, They're just like, what are these tiny little shards? Some kind of spice? Perhaps the thing is so.
Speaker 3: My mom used to keep my baby teeth in a jaw, So I get it.
Speaker 4: Oh what, eh, you didn't do that. Nope, didn't do that. Don't have a whole medicine bottle filled with DIBs fucking rotting teeth in them? No, no.
Speaker 3: One, Okay, we'll give them whenever my baby teeth would.
Speaker 2: Fall out, maybe bronzing your like first, when you need those teeth, you're gonna feel like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I mean to what end? Was she doing this to make like little Moroccas? Like, what was happening?
Speaker 6: Something so demented about Morocca's filled with children's teeth. It's like it's like a witch started to bend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just called like Salem. Listen why. I don't know who.
Speaker 3: She may be sentimental at the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's supposed to trade it in for money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not when you're a baby. You're right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Your baby teeth fall out like when you're seven.
Speaker 2: Although I'm going to hang out with my mom tomorrow and ask her this. I will not be shocked if she does, because she's.
Speaker 4: Gonna pull the necklace up out of her just shake it. I'm her precious, only child, Jeff. It's like, oh, this little thing right here, the vial of teeth I keep close to my heart. No no use for those.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna ask my mom.
Speaker 4: Hang on, go on, please don't Okay, Okay, sure, damn you could continue, we'll circle back with loose.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. So they wish weird people man, So they find the he's using the length of his nail clippings to kind of divine and how lucky he is gonna be, and that kind of in turn informs whether he is going to do the murder, which is a.
Speaker 2: They go into such ridiculous, unnecessary detail here where they're like, look the year he killed that ghost girl, they grew by twenty centimeters.
Speaker 4: It's so weird the correlation. I don't understand what they're trying to do here. Well, Jewish merchants used to estimate the Oh my god, and then there's that oh yeah, well yeah, what the like? I didn't So first off, I read it and I shrieked the loudest laugh I ever could. I was just like, what the fuck did I just read? My mom is, oh, no, Jodoro's like it's like how Jewish businessmen use sun spot dynamics. I'm like, what, what the fuck? What the fuck is this proud boy going off about Crown Boy wouldn't be in the pro Boys? My mom replied.
Speaker 3: I said, hello, random one, did you keep my baby teeth? When I was a kid. I remember finding a few ones and she said, yep, still safe and it container somewhere.
Speaker 1: I should reply, I need them for my visa odd request.
Speaker 3: So I can explain it to the boys. Why did you keep them? Why did you keep them?
Speaker 4: Okay, carry on, Karen, She's gonna be like, I Like, I don't want to say. That's too gross. Anyway, what was Jordoro saying? And then the next line is what it's like a Jewish businessman use Sunspot dynamics to forecast what it was. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: It's basically saying like, oh, there's like there's something.
Speaker 4: Superstition. Yeah, yeah, exactly, it's pretty good. That's the name of this podcast. I guess Sunspot dynamics. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: The poll Suddenly behind them, a polar Reid camera snaps a picture of jo Too and Joski while they're rifling for Kira stuff. And when they look.
Speaker 3: Who takes that picture? Like he who took it?
Speaker 4: We know?
Speaker 1: But he was.
Speaker 3: Already in a picture, Like where was he when he how did he take the picture?
Speaker 4: If he don't ask questions, don't ask questions about the logical fallacies that this entire sequence is about. To open up.
Speaker 1: It snaps the picture and they look closely and they see like a weird figure in the background, and it turns out the picture reveals that Kira's dad is a ghost in this house and is visible on in the picture. He's kind of just sitting behind them, and he's like, oh, I've trapped you jot Rojoski and the others in here with his stand, which is called atom heart Father.
Speaker 4: But okay the trapped. Does he definitely say stand?
Speaker 1: No, he never. He never says he has a stand.
Speaker 4: Because I can't tell if this so he.
Speaker 2: Has a stand splash screen like he gets the he gets that, he gets that where it's like, but other than that, he never says, this is my stand at work and we never see a stand, which is really weird.
Speaker 1: He also never says that he was like shot by the bow and arrow or anything like that, but he later on he does indicate that he went to like Egypt and spoke to and yeah, every name is and.
Speaker 4: And Koichi also says something to the effect of like ghosts and stands don't mix, like so they just further the plot point of like I don't think the dad is a stand. I think he's the ghost photo just to speak, a ghost. This is a spooky photo ghost, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's this dad Yoshi hero is. He's trapped them with his stand, but like the inside the space that's within the photograph, the picture, so they're stuck.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're stuck in a physical version of the physical limitations of their movement are dictated by the frame of the picture that they took, and he's able to influence that space from inside the photo and he starts trying to cut off Yoto and Joe's head. I think at one point Joe ske rips up the photo and they immediately that yeah, and he's just like whoops, and they yeah, he does that. He uses his stand to rip up the photo and they start to get ripped open as well. So Jota quickly tells her Joek to repair it. That he repairs it and they go back to normal. That really great. Yeah. At that point, Oksu and Kohi Chi a pair and they're like, what the hell's going on? Oksu is about to use his stand to try and pull your sh hero out of the picture, is what it seems like. They're trying to say. I don't understand how that's going to work. But he fails because he gets teleported from one side of the room to the other because he like stepped through the bounds of the image that has taken. It's very confusing, but he basically stepped out a frame and got launched across the room.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got an update from my mum about why she did it, and this is actually very sweet. She said, I said, so I can explain to the boys why did you keep them? And she said, it's part of you, part of your development from baby to toddler. I didn't do an imprint of your hands and feet, though. Did your dad got your hair somewhere? To plus your first socks?
Speaker 4: The socks are cute. Okay, what if you did you collect any Adib's teeth? Jeff, No, John, I'm not a serial killer. Is it too late? Is that still an option? No, it's not too late. He's still got plenty to go. Okay, I think you should consider honestly making them around. Lucy's mam has won me over all, right, I'll attempt to do the impossible pivot here and all of a sudden begin harvesting the things that fall off my son fall out of.
Speaker 3: His Did you phrase it like that?
Speaker 4: Is that not what it is? I mean, what are we doing here? What are we actually doing? Harvesting teeth?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, harvesting These are the teeth that fell out naturally that I put under my pillow for the tooth fairy.
Speaker 4: Sure, those are the tooth fairies, not your mother's number one, number two.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me. I've got it. I've got some bad news about the existence of the tooth fairy for you.
Speaker 4: It's fair. I can handle it. I'm a big boy. Also, I also think that, like, there's nothing cute about a tooth like socks I get, the shoes I get, but like the actual tooth detached from the.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell this to my friend who's a dentist, you know her way in on your your prejudiced view on teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're they're the toothperf not me.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh no, you could become one, learn to becomes more fetishes.
Speaker 1: Its cottoon, women and teeth. It's looking rough for the gang, and Joska basically gives up. He's like, I not just getting Joe. Torro is trying to about to give up. He's like, I give up. We can't beat this dude, and Joska is freaking out because he's trying to fight. But it turns out Joe to is is he's got a little scheme that he's in acting. He takes the photograph that he has of them with the dad in the background and places it in front of the camera lens so that it crops out him and Joe Ski and only has the dad in it, and takes the photo so he basically limits limits his movement so anything they do to that photograph won't impact them, but will impact the dad. And he folds this new photo in half and tapes it shut and basically seals the dad away, which is a very smart, cool thing.
Speaker 4: It's so cool. I love the animation of him wrapping up the photo as well.
Speaker 1: It's yeah. And then he gets like a couple attacks and he like pins it to a nearby wall and then off they He goes to carry on searching for any sort of clues on what's going on. Meanwhile, Yoshihiro is like talking through this tape tape that he's been encapsulated in, and he's trying to get Oku and Kochi to like release him a bit. He's like, I can't breathe, and Kochi, being an idiot, is like, oh I know how that feels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kuchi needs to get his fucking head out of his ass in this scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's been so pointless and stupid for three episodes now.
Speaker 2: Like he's he's literally like, maybe we should hero he did Killer Ghost.
Speaker 4: Oh he's so annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's he's about to get but thankfully Oka steps up and it's like, don't be stupid, he's playing you. And then Oka goes up to him and he's like, how about I put more tax on this? And then he like pins it all the way around the edge the perimeter of the the the little package that he's been wrapped up in. But this inadvertently creates the opportunity for him to escape. I don't actually know how this happened, Like, how does he escape now that he's been pinned to the wall even more?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 4: He he like he tricks him into taking off the photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh right, yeah, sorry, sorry, he he tries. I don't know what his his whole thing is. How do they think he escaped after being because he.
Speaker 4: Goes.
Speaker 1: He goes silent, is what he does. Because but like, why does think I just put more pins in hair? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I think I think there's a bit where weird.
Speaker 3: You've given me the way to get out, like.
Speaker 4: All these holes in this thing and you and like to me, I'm like, oh, they're just gonna allow this little ship to slip his way through like a thumb tack hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Like the thing I'm saying is like it's a stupid moment from where he puts more tag down to secure it.
Speaker 2: And is not He's not the not the brightest orange in the bunch. Okay, established that that's fine. He's about him, But fucking queechy is there being like oh what if this ghost cat breathing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, him with well, you know what, he's too forgiving. He's too forgiving with everybody. He's forgetting. He's he's what's her face?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No? Cool?
Speaker 2: You can't you guys, yeah, biggest Jeff. If she was pregnant, you would, yeah, pregnancy out of this. She's a teen like later in life, of course.
Speaker 4: Oh she's a teen. Okay, never mind, Sorry, I keep forgetting. Who can tell how old anybody is in this show? Kira's like fifty. Apparently he's there.
Speaker 3: He's thirty too something, Kira.
Speaker 4: Oh, it takes place in the nineties, right, Okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry, They literally say that he's in his early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot. I am sorry, Lucy. I'm bad at I'm bad at this, I'm bad at Adam there I said it. I'm just glad you no longer an expert.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just it's disappointing to hear you say that, Jeff, because I feel like we've been on this journey for two years and you're just you're not getting any better.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yoshi Hero decides that he's going to use this opportunity to trick them into letting him out by just being silent, to make them think that he's run away. He escaped somehow's a big noise and stuff shakes and they think, oh god, he's done, so they unwrap him basically, and he gets and then he's like, ah, I tricked you into unwrapping me, and now I'm definitely gonna escape. And he's trying to escape because he's he wants to stop Joe Taro from finding something that is very important. He's like, if if we find this, if they find this, it could be a lot of trouble for Kira, and that thing is what happened.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I just like, you know, I know, presumably everyone's listening to this, like why watches the episodes too? Right, and like, can we all just take a second and just laugh at like this fluttering polaroid that's just making its way through a crow? The crow? Why is there so much animation on that crow? Oh my god, it's just everything. Remember, we're just we're watching this polaroid like it's a person. It's just so everything is just so amazing.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, This entire sequence is completely insane, and I love it. The ghost photograph man used a loose thread from his sweater to lastsue a crow and fly away and they.
Speaker 4: Point in there.
Speaker 2: I think it's only like four frames, but that crow takes a ship.
Speaker 3: On the housework hera is, which I thought was poetic.
Speaker 4: It's just and they even show the sleeve unraveling too, just so you know, we're we're checking all the boxes here, so you know where we've got an air tight narrative. Yeah, yeah, there's I'm not gonna leave any gaps of logic here. Oh I love it. I like this is one of my favorite episodes. It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's I just what a deliriously for an episode and we're not even doing We're not even not the best part.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: They continue to search and the thing they find in the bottom draw is a second bowl and arrow. Yep.
Speaker 2: Can I just say the commitment to you delivered that line with absolutely just warmed my heart.
Speaker 1: That was a second arrow. A second arrow has hit the Jojo.
Speaker 2: Jeff, This must have rocked your world. I believe what escaped my mouth was come on like that? I think I did that? Uh?
Speaker 4: What the actual fuck are we doing? Not a pixel of bow and arrow for seasons? And now we've got bow and Arrow doppel gangers left and right there falling out of this sky there in hidden drawers. What is happening?
Speaker 1: Wonderful?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have really appreciated if you know the photo of Kira and his parents. I really would have liked if like his dad had like a little Egyptian hat on or like a little replica yeah, a little replica toot and common thing in the background, just just some.
Speaker 4: Little I just I would have I would have appreciated that. But that's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Wow, just just something to tie you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean him they mentioned that and your stuff and ye ye. So there's a second bow and arrow set and Jotaro figures that this has been This is probably a different one from the one that Dio used. And this is how having multiple is how they efficiently and quickly created a bunch of like stand using lack keys. There's an explanation why for why they kept getting jumped by people who stands so quickly after we as the viewers found out, stands exist. So he Yosha hero manages to get the arrow and escape. So there's a piece of paper fluttering around that has now lifted an arrow and is traveling across the city with it.
Speaker 4: Normal stuff, No more, no more, everything's cool.
Speaker 1: He thinks about how his son is a serial killer, but it's like, I'll still protect him because he's my son, which seems it seems a bit weird.
Speaker 3: My son, is that how you refer to do? So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my son come here.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, back with I like this, uh, this kind of goblin king character yeah, Jeff, just sorry.
Speaker 4: Give me your tith son, give me your keys, Oh, teeth, I need them for the harvest. Harvest approaches little one.
Speaker 3: Note Men in Black, where it's like.
Speaker 4: Lucy, Lucy, what's your goblin voice?
Speaker 3: M give me your teeth, boy, I need the harvest.
Speaker 4: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Wow, you available for voice acting work.
Speaker 1: Uh Abu continues to not if her husband is being very weird, very different. There's a bit where a landlord suddenly appears out of nowhere and is like, hey, your overdue on your rent, and she's like looking at her husband and is like, just go to the safe and use the code that only you know and get the money out and give it to him. But obviously, if it wasn't clear right now, you should know that Kira has taken over this body and he has no idea what this safe code is, because you know, he's assumed the body and doesn't have the knowledge that this person did previously. The way he does is pretty smart. He uses his stand to steal money from the landlord. Lucky break down the money. The landlord is carrying a whole ship load of money with him, And then I think.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny that like killer Queen, this absolutely horrifying stand just has this moment right now where it's.
Speaker 4: Like t just like breaks ok, like deal with it.
Speaker 1: And then he uses that money to pay for the rent for several months, so he's robbed the landlord, which you have to respect. You have to give him credit. Yeah, oh yeah, so that that means the landlord legs it and uh. At that point, his wife is like walking up the stairs and she like turns and it's like, this man's crams are making me horny.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you al really think she's gonna be like, this man isn't my husband, but no, she's like this. This I love what I mean too, was the siest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: He cooked a really good meal. He dealt with this with no drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah I would cooked. And then he stole and broke the law into m hmmm.
Speaker 2: This whole storyline as Kira being the fake father of this family is one of my absolute favorite things in Jojo. I just think it's so unhinged, it's so creepy, it's so interesting, Like I've never seen a horror movie about well this is some but not quite like this, and it's I just love it.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 2: I think Kira is such a great character. I think the way he's used in Part four is so weird and creative, and I I cannot wait for you guys to see where this goes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the possession stuff is I'm trying to think of like a movie where they have kind of done it, where it's like, Mom's not mommy anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a film called good Night Mommy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is that? The horror one that came out recently?
Speaker 2: No, this came out a couple of years ago. It's about these two twins and their mom comes home and her face is like covered in bandages from plastic surgery, and they start noticing that, like it doesn't seem like her under the bandages. And it's a horrible film. It's I would call it's the kind of horror film I call a bit of a day ruiner.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, yeah, if you're looking it up, it's spooky.
Speaker 1: Doesn't evil dead rides have like a does that mom thing going on?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that movie's no good.
Speaker 3: I guess like Hereditary also has that kind of ship.
Speaker 4: Creditary is so good? Did you see Boy's afraid, Lucy, No.
Speaker 2: Not yet.
Speaker 3: I really want to.
Speaker 4: Why everyone everyone hates it? I love it?
Speaker 3: Okay, that that means I probably love it. I have seen long legs are which I oh, is that good?
Speaker 2: Let me in, Okay, Lucy, how long his legs because I'm worried I'll be disappointed.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm just wearing my long legs today. Okay, the legs, and I've seen longer legs.
Speaker 4: I have seen longer legs, striking that one off the list.
Speaker 3: It is very good, though, I agree time.
Speaker 4: If you like seven, I love seven. Oh man, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not like seven is incredible, like unbeable. It's very good. There's a lot of seven.
Speaker 4: Influence in it.
Speaker 3: I also like, really, if you've if you're coming off to Alan Wake to train, a lot of that too.
Speaker 2: I think I I don't think I like Alan Wake too, and I wish I did.
Speaker 4: I just it's it's guys, it's a dialogue. I need I need the clicker to get to the dark place. And it's like, this is fucking ship.
Speaker 3: I had to rewrite the story.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I like it. It's all in it's in keeping with the world. I think also the joke is is that Alan Wake himself is not a good right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Very definitely, I think I I think that everyone said that's the joke, and their remedy is like, uh yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: We were kind of worrying that no one.
Speaker 2: Who's going to pick up on that, you know, and I don't know. I buy every remedy game thinking I like it, and every time I don't now one day.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's the end of that episode. Chenova accuses her husband of stealing the money and he's like, no, I don't really care, and then she's hot and the episode ends there. The next episode is called junkin Kid Is Coming or rock Paper Says Kid is Coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, some looney fucking episodes on this podcast, there is very few that come close to the nonsensical madness of this episode.
Speaker 4: Ye this episode did make me mad.
Speaker 3: I was not. I did not enjoy this episode. I hate that kid. I hate that kid.
Speaker 4: This kid sucks. This kid sucks so much. Let us all come to terms with that. He is the worst, and I can't stand anything. I just hope he's gone forever. I hope.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear you guys around. I hear you, guys. Counterpoint. Rohan does punch a child, which is great deserved.
Speaker 1: We're being on the episode with Yoshihiro, the dad flying around as a photographer in the town which is called jeff Bala. Mario, Are you looking at a doc?
Speaker 3: Mario?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's looking at a doctor, Mario.
Speaker 4: How can I look at a doc and then like say it the right way? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You read the word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because letters pronounced phonetically have a meaning that they could text can be translated to audio by the human tone.
Speaker 4: I would read the word and still say moroa. Okay, I would see the word, I would see m O R I O H and say moroa. But now I know I've trained myself. Maria. Just think of Mario ocho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yasy, think of a longer it.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: He's flying around Mario looking for people to turn into a stand so he can use them to kill Joe Skia and the gang. He finds this kid like climbing up some tree or some shit like that is hanging out being a weird dude.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's that's right.
Speaker 1: And apparently fires the error at him. Meanwhile, at the train station, Rohan is like taking photographer photographs of people coming in and out of the train station because he's like, this person has to be going to work, so I'm going to like take pictures and see if there's anyone weird in here, which is I'm not sure how good that idea is, but he's at it. And then suddenly, out of nowhere, the kid from earlier who was shot with their arrow appears. He's got a huge hole in his cheek, which is able to take.
Speaker 3: A picture because there's something that Rohan says about that that really made me laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want the hole in the face because.
Speaker 3: Because he says his face has a hole. So the whole time I was thinking to myself, his face has a hole, as yourself.
Speaker 4: Like that I love.
Speaker 2: In Rohan's like little picture book, he has actually photographed Kira and they don't at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's real good.
Speaker 1: The boy appears out of nowhere and in the most obnoxious way, challenges him to rock paper scissors, and Rohan's like, what the fuck this kid doing and he's very aggressive about it. So eventually Rohan uses his stand Heaven's door to read the boys like memories and it's like his past, and he learns that his name is Ken Oyanaki, and then and that he really likes to play scissors in Rock paper scissors. From this he Rohan basically is like, okay, to beat this kid, to get him out of my life. And he uses rock and then bounces. It's like I'm out of here, but this kid doesn't go away. He's basically stalking Rohan and keeps forcing him to play rock paper scissors until eventually Rohan uses rock and to against Ken's paper and loses.
Speaker 4: It is a Doctor Hibbert level punch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's really funny as that happens. Once he loses, the hole that is on Ken's cheek starts inhaling part of Rohan's stand Heaven's door.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, if you've.
Speaker 3: Seen those people who like they get the stretchers and stuff in the cheeks and then they take them out and then they just have those holes in that Yeah, do you know know that you know, like earlog stretches and whatever. Of course I've seen people get them in their.
Speaker 4: Cheek, but your fall, yeah, not going to fall.
Speaker 3: Don't know. They can drink and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's all fine, but then I yeah, Jeff, I don't hang on.
Speaker 4: No, please, here's the thing, Okay, I'm not that out of touch. I feel like I would have come across this.
Speaker 1: You just tilt your head slightly and all the food stays exactly what you want.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like the physics of why we're doing this, and it's not the physics of how this I've literally never seen this, yeah, is made up of.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that here one, don't.
Speaker 4: Be careful what you send me, Like, I don't want to smell the inside of anyone's face.
Speaker 2: Okay, that looks like the worst thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is a fucking abomination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want And he's got one in his nose.
Speaker 4: The four tongue is better than a hole, like a seaport in your fucking cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there's there's a couple of these. Every one of them fucking sucks. Yeah, this is bad. This is just don't like this. There's no way this is healthy. Like your gum, like your mouth isn't supposed to have a constant fucking like you know, a carburetor on it.
Speaker 3: Thirty six millimeters is wide. He has them on both sides of his face.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you found the one guy who's doing this.
Speaker 2: There's multiple people in this there's multiple people in this article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy just had like a fucking.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't care about the I don't care about the tongue. Do the tongue all day. I don't care what you pierce. I don't care what you are doing. I just don't think you need to put another hole in your face, in your mouth. Yeah, I agree, I agree. Yeah, Like someone can feed you a gummy bear and you have no choice. What if you want someone just shove something whatever whatever they want right now.
Speaker 3: You could you could put something all the way through.
Speaker 4: That's what think of. How about this? Honestly, I'm not even trying to be like a fucking like, you know, piece of ship.
Speaker 1: You could play a game where people throw you know, people throw bits of food into like containers. You could play that game and be the container for your friends. But you just line it up and be like, throw the peanut into my mouth.
Speaker 4: But you could.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 3: You could stand in front of a dart board and someone could throw a dart through you.
Speaker 2: That would be cool, you know, you know what, Lucy, that's as an idea as everything else involves in this.
Speaker 4: You could back on board.
Speaker 1: You could lick an entire Twizzler or red vine just by passing it through one side to the other.
Speaker 4: Like you could get also like catch someone's cold because you can't close your mouth.
Speaker 3: You can't close nostrils either, Jeff, what was that?
Speaker 4: You could choose not to like breathe in.
Speaker 2: You could also just have someone run you over with your car at this point, like there's just yeah, why why not? Like whatever, nothing matters.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna do. We're just doing whatever.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just doing whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I do not like that.
Speaker 2: This has upset me to the point that I'm completely agreeing with Jeff.
Speaker 4: It feels it's making me mad for no reason.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And the problem there is that means it's our problem, Like we're the one who're wrong here, but I can't help it.
Speaker 4: I'm just obsessed mean that, But sure, I'll go with that. It's fine. We're fine, We're fine. Everything's fine, we're fine.
Speaker 6: Fine.
Speaker 4: Children they're wrong, they're wrong. Yeah, thank you, the kids.
Speaker 1: The stand that this kid has called boy to man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there it is, or.
Speaker 2: As the translation puts it, boy man man.
Speaker 4: Oh, that reminds me we didn't talk about how the camera was called in the first episode. Was called like bro cam, bro cam just some bros, and.
Speaker 1: That cams naturally boy to man reference being boys to man BBC bbd uh. So this stand has the ability to absorb other stands powers and their energies, which make.
Speaker 4: They wasted that on him. But yeah, I just want to they wasted that whole thing.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say, no stand ever has this ability again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they wasted so overpowered.
Speaker 1: He gave it to a shitty kid instead, which makes sense, like if you want to use it, but you know that it's going to break the story, we just give him a random shitty.
Speaker 4: Kid the most op stand possible and what do they do. They just burn it on rock paper scissors freak jobs.
Speaker 1: After absorbing this power this energy, Ken is now immune to Heaven's Door, which is not great. So Rohan is now forced into a situation where he has to play rock paper scissors so he can get back the part of his stands that were taken from him and make Heaven's Door holy again.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where I went as well, not Atomic Kitten is it?
Speaker 4: It was covered by All Saints or Saints?
Speaker 3: No Atomic Kitten covered Hole again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who is the original?
Speaker 3: I will google?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so also it was? Oh it was? It was a song. It is a song by British group Atomic Kitten for the debut album. It was co written by Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark members What the Fuck okay and also Daddy Freyer covered it recently and it was very good.
Speaker 1: Okay. Rohan loses his fourth match against against the Kid and as a result, the lower body of Heaven's door is absorbed. You gets psyched out by by Also, like the animations for these rock papers matches are absurd, like.
Speaker 4: Jo, They're fucking awesome. They're so good. It's it's a lot. I'll just say that. I don't know, guys.
Speaker 2: So I feel like this is such a bizarre sequence, this whole thing, because like it's barely a stand babble. It's nearly like Iraqi has just made up a completely different battle system for this episode that involves like look having momentum and it barely explain and it's okay, cards and table I fucking love this episode. I think it's one of the most insane wo I love the absurdity of this episode. I think, like a drawing doesn't have to be technically good, it just has to have some fucking confidence and the confidence of Iraqi to write this fucking They have a rock paper scissors match in the sky and then.
Speaker 3: Like the fucking video game match off with the.
Speaker 2: Cars and whatever. I believe they were both seated for that match like fucking losers.
Speaker 3: Well this time they stood up.
Speaker 1: So there was also there's one moment which I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure Hunter Hunter referenced them instead of the other way around, given the timing. But the main character in Hunter Hunter Gone, he's like a he wears green and his main ability is rock paper scissors. And the way there's one animation which is exactly the same as Gone using rock paper scissors in Hunter Hunter, I assume Hunter Hunter is referencing I.
Speaker 2: Think the whole Jenkin thing like that that. I think that's just how kids like.
Speaker 1: The whole energy coming up is exactly I remember watching it being like this is like almost frame for frame Hunter Hunter moment. So Rohunt loses match, lower Body's gone from Heaven's door and Ken's like gloating about winning, and he's like he believe is that he's lucky, is on his side now, so it's impossible for him to lose. And the way he does proves that is he suddenly calls out to Joe's Kit and Jose who are just happening to pass by with cool baby, and they're just like what's going on? They look at and and the Ken says that they're going to ignore Rohan and then carry on, and that's exactly what they do. They're just like, anyway, it's moving on someone's It's pretty great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jok just has legs like, oh, that's Rohan. He just goes, He just goes. I hate that guy.
Speaker 3: It's awesome reciprocated though it's not just one of them hating the other one.
Speaker 4: They both hate. Yeah, it's like, here, are you a big piece of shit? What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think any episode involving Rohan for me is just a joy because I just I love how irritated he is by everything. He's like one of my favorite characters in this.
Speaker 3: Did it look like Rohan? It had a little nose job, Like his nose looked way smaller at the beginning of the episode, and then it's like they remember. It's like they remember the oh his nose is not actually that that size, and then they made it the regular size again. Just put it out there. Just put it out there.
Speaker 4: And Rohand's looking real good this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks right. So after that, to prove that he definitely has all the luck on his side and Rohan doesn't have a chance, he like chats a window and then stands underneath the path of the falling glass and doesn't get hit by it.
Speaker 4: But one to be honest, I can do you see it? Just sheer insanity episode Like nothing.
Speaker 1: A shot of glass does go into Rohan's hand, though, which is kind of weird. He's standing yep.
Speaker 4: I I just could not understand what I was looking at. I was like, where is this going?
Speaker 2: The kid Jenkin is He is showing that his his level of look, his level of fortune, has reached such a high level that not even standing under a shattered window will a single shard of glass hit him.
Speaker 1: And thus he will win. That's spadas, that's cool, and thus he will win all of the upcoming.
Speaker 2: Yet therefore he will be victorious in the rock Paper scissors match.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's it's air tight.
Speaker 1: Yet again, this doesn't really impact Rohan. He kind of just powers through it and instead he ps likes Ken out by announcing that he's going to use announces his next hand. Basically, he's like, you're going to do this, and then they start like they do the junkin and Ken plays scissors against Rohan's paper. But in the last moment, Ken's hand folds and becomes a rock.
Speaker 4: And you're like, oh, what happens? And then there's genius explanation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's very unclear what has happened. It could be you know, people probably thinking, oh, maybe Joe too used the world and helped out or something like that. The explanation is even even stupider than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah it guys, it's air tight.
Speaker 2: It's I want to hear John say it.
Speaker 4: I want to hear John say it with a straight face. Rohanna has used Heaven's door to manipulate the physical movement of the baby.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, and Shizuka Josta.
Speaker 2: So Shiska, Joe Star and rule they remember remember Rohan can the baby didn't go anywhere?
Speaker 1: No baby.
Speaker 2: Baby, that's Joseph makeup that's Joseph's adopted child. No, Jeff, come on, when it gets upset, it makes everything around it disappear. They've covered that, did they for real?
Speaker 4: I can I finish? Jeff? Is that okay? Is that okay? Yeah? Going? You want to let me finish the segment that you demanded?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: I want to hear it, okay.
Speaker 2: Rohan's ability Heaven's Door lets him rewrite the rules of people. And that can be anything.
Speaker 4: It can be. It can be their thoughts, it can be how they act physically. It can even mean them moving through space. So he writes in Little Shizuka Joe Star that if he's in danger, she is going to go over and change anyone's hand from scissors to rock.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 4: And so when when? When?
Speaker 2: When kid Jenkin presents the scissors? What actually happens and we don't see it is a little invisible baby that Joseph Joe Star brought to the fight floats over. Our viewers can't see this.
Speaker 1: He closed the two things it's on and now he's folded it over and there it's rock.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be more clear how this happens.
Speaker 2: It could not be more clear or simple or logical. If I was in a street fight, I would consider doing something like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean you really got a factor in the fact that like, babies are really strong babies on.
Speaker 4: Baby babies are infamous for their monstrous physical strength. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you ever had a baby like sure, grab you they.
Speaker 4: Can mess you up. Yeah, one hundred percent. They are. They are beasts.
Speaker 3: They don't know their own strengths.
Speaker 4: They don't prove I think, thanks John.
Speaker 2: As a result, sometimes, like Jeff, sometimes you just have to pay attention to the episode.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, they animated many frames may help you understand. You just go keep an eye on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like four frames they did it in. I'm really excited about those four frames.
Speaker 2: I don't I think they they don't eat even do that. They show you might be one and they literally show you one image of a like close up of the baby's face where you can read if if Rohanna is in danger, I will turn someone's.
Speaker 4: It is so insane, the mental gymnastics they force you to do at the end there to tie it all up with the with these receipts, it's yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: He can can text the l on that one and has to return Heaven's Door, at which point Rohan explains the baby's involvement to everyone, and Ken is very frustrated that Rohan cheated and tries to challenge him to a rematch by taking the baby hostage. And in this rematch he loses three times in a row, and they don't explain how three times in a row.
Speaker 4: I think I can explain it, Tom, I can explain it.
Speaker 1: He's on.
Speaker 2: At this point, Rohan's look is surging so hard that it automatically beats Ken's look.
Speaker 4: That's how this works.
Speaker 1: This is how gambling addictions happened. And Ken is very upset by this and decides that he's going to kill himself.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's just like, I will not I will not like because what he say is he trying to like take control of him. He doesn't want to. He doesn't want Heaven's Door to be used on him and have his life dictated by Rohan. There's like, instead, I will simply jump in front of this moving truck.
Speaker 4: That's all. I'll just end it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: But Rohan quickly gets in the way and saves him and uses his luck to do that, he's like At the same time, his luck allows that picture of Yoshihiro, the dad who's been watching everything happening by loading around. He travels via crow or even I guess. He gets hit by a gust of wind and is thrown onto the windscreen of a driver who then swerves out of the way of Ken and Rohan. That's how they're saved. So then Rohan is just like Ken is just like damn, he really is the luckiest person around, and he admits defeat and praises Rohan for being a sneaky burger. After that, Joe, Joseph and jose gave me up with Rohan and they begin looking for She's car again because she's got a baby has seemingly gone missing, but only.
Speaker 3: Just pretending like Rohan just says like, I'm just I better keep up the illusion that I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it does. It doesn't end with them still looking for this baby, so who knows?
Speaker 4: Maybe yes, and they are all like, where are you baby?
Speaker 1: Maybe next episode we get more baby.
Speaker 4: I hope now, I hope. Yeah. I don't like the baby. I like the baby a lot. It's cool.
Speaker 1: It looks like the baby from what's that movie where all those people get way too drunk and have a fight in a hotel room hangover, hangover?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: This is funny.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what a real distant second in the tandem that was these two episodes. Let me let me tell you, like certainly shades of excellence peppered throughout. Uh, love love everything with ghost photo Dad. I'm still absolutely in love with that part of the story. But I did rock the whole rock paper scissor thing. Uh, let's let's just drop that now.
Speaker 3: Like even I don't want to ever play rock paper scissors again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just like that was a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna level with you guys. This final like Tennish episodes, we have some of the best shit JoJo's ever done, and we have some of the goofiest Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh so you said goofy and Tam said worst worse In.
Speaker 1: Like a logical way, It's very very amusing to see it happened.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would not say there's a dull episode left. Yeah, Like that's my thing, Like, as long as as long as everything is earned in a dumb ass way, Like I'm cool with it right, Like, I think that's.
Speaker 2: I think the ship that's good is excellent and earned and fantastic, and the ship that isn't is just very silly in a way that I personally enjoy. But I could be alone in that.
Speaker 3: I'm intrigued. Yeah, I really liked the first episode with the picture, but then everything else, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll find out where this season goes in the future when we recap more episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. John, where you at? What are you up to?
Speaker 2: People can find me on Twitch to TV forward slash right by I by the time this is this going out this week tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this should be out this by the end of the week. Yeah, okay, still a little bit to go to the next video then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, Lucy, you can find me at Lucy James Games. I'm going to Comic Con.
Speaker 4: I'm going to come.
Speaker 3: I'm going to contributing her new Cowboy persona.
Speaker 2: Everyone get excited me more, James. That's my Lucy Jesse James.
Speaker 4: Nay, bye, girl, I'm not going to Comic Con, but I'm going to be here with you, and please reach out wherever me like to reach out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Oh, you're talking to the audience.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to the audience. Yeah, I want to you know, you guys stay in touch too, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to Comic Con. See you next week.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: Next episode, I mean.
Speaker 4: Jeff. Jeff's Bizarre Adventure is hosted by timor Hussein, Lucy James, John Super Eye, Patch, Wolf Walsh, and me Jeff Backlar. Our post producer and editor is Jean Luke Sepke. Our logo is designed by Justin Bashan and Jesse O'Brien. Thanks so much for listening, Animy