Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, Redman, we didn't want it, everybody. How's Wendy? I feel like I know it. She was ready to beat after listening to the podcast yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what she so you know that she was the no the show question yesterday?
Speaker 1: Did you know that? No?
Speaker 2: How about I heard it?
Speaker 1: You're fine? Okay, yeah, yeah, she's a star.
Speaker 2: Mo chose that as her no the show questions like, Hey, what's Steven Breadman's wife's name?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we played that back too.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, all right, well Steve, you're going for win number four. You're taking on Tom. Hello, Tom morning, Good morning Tom.
Speaker 1: You played this year already. Chilli told me when.
Speaker 2: Uh eat Sean Connery Beck in February, and then one pump hump.
Speaker 1: Be dude, Sean Connor is a Hall of Famer. You beat him and then you just pieced out after that.
Speaker 2: Indeed, oh that must have chopped his ass, losen to you, and then you don't even stick around for a couple more wins. Oh yeah, I'm going to get an email from Sean Connery in three to one. Here it comes all right, well, welcome back, Tom. Did you learn a little something like? You know you want to win more than one game?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You don't want to be labeled a one pump chump your whole life, that's the plan. Yeah, all right, Well, Steve the Breadman's doing pretty good over here. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Let's see Steve the Breadman going for one number four?
Speaker 1: You kidding me? Shine down on their Dance Kid Dance tour.
Speaker 2: Bushes on that tour August twenty seventh, pretty big ticket. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Tom, Steve, Mo. Listen for Tom or Steve Please, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one in Nintendo Games, who is Mario's other Steve bread Man? Luigi's correct answer?
Speaker 1: I would have gotten that one right, It's yeah, Mo, would you've gotten that right? Yes? Are they cousins? Are they? Yeah? That's his bro?
Speaker 2: All right, Steve's on the board, Tom, you were just behind him. Step it up, find another gear. Question number two.
Speaker 1: What common household pet? Says Tom? Mm? Hmm cat meo? Correct answer? Wow?
Speaker 2: What common household pet? Says Meow? Tom?
Speaker 1: You had to you had to do that.
Speaker 2: You had to chime in early to stay in that game against the bread Man because he was up before all of us. He's the most awake man in Houston. Okay, Tom, I like what you're doing here. See if you got another one in here for the win, Tom Steve, What classic playground feature has seats suspended by Steve?
Speaker 1: Steve the Breadman swings? Oh yeah, yeah, the swings, Tom. We're gonna done. Good game, Tom, Tom Double seven is so mad that he lost to you. Tom. Hey, I'd beat Sean Connery last year. Who Sean? I'd beat Double up seven last year? Who's I Breadman? Yeah, we can't see you, guys. You have to tell us who's talking.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's really going to email me. All right, Tom, we got to say goodbye to you. Get out of here, Steve the Breadman.
Speaker 2: You're one. You and Wendy are one win away from win number five and going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Very exciting for both of you. Victory speech next, have a.
Speaker 2: Great time you guys have a great time at that. I thought that's right, Yeah, shinegown show.
Speaker 1: Damn dude,