Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest wishes to remain anonymous. With that in mind, I'm just gonna call him Kevin. Kevin, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's good to be here.
Speaker 2: Well, it's great having you. Kevin. Please give us a brief bio in yourself.
Speaker 1: Born in sixty nine in Oregon, and I was raised by a single mother. Had a sister a year and a half younger than I was. Growing up in Oregon. I was a good student. I played basketball varsity basketball one year of college. I enjoyed steel a fishing throughout the Cascades, the Oregon coast, along the mount hood so been. I'd grown up around the mountains the forest all my life. Hiked and camped throughout all those ages. I was sent out into the Air Force. Joined the Air Force as an officer at twenty two, out of school. Commissioned, sent to Dayton, Ohio, and we traveled the world. Went seven years in Asia, seven years in Europe, Italy, Germany, Japan, South Korea, and after that all finished, we had kids in Germany, came to Idaho and that's where my store it takes place.
Speaker 2: Wow, you want to talk about a world traveler. You got around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We served twenty six years in the Air Force, my wife and I also an officer, and fourteen years of those were overseas, and we've seen the Pyramids, We've seen Scandinavia, all over Europe, went to Berlin, went to Prague, went to London, Paris.
Speaker 3: It's just been a great way to live life. You'd be young, be paid, get to travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say it was what a life you two have lived. And of course thanks to both of you for serving our country. I really appreciate it. We were proud to do it. Well, that's awfully impressive. It really is. Growing up in Oregon the way you did and spending all the time in the woods doing the things that you did. What were your thoughts growing up on the existence of cryptids like sasquatch?
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, I never knew about bigfoot in sasque and looking back, I wish I would have had knowledge and I would have gone to some of the areas that now doing you know, Hindsight's twenty twenty, doing research all over Oregon and Washington, seeing all the sightings in Mount Saint Helen's through the Cascades. I wish, I wish I was more inclined to go out and search deeper. But I felt like I got some places camping for the long weekends into some rough areas not knowing about it. But I would have thought I would have seen or smelled or or seen something. I have a few camping occasions where we had things visit us in the middle of the night. First girlfriend, what was that we hear footsteps outside the tent, and in Oregon we don't have. I never saw a black bear in all my days, hundreds of days of fishing and deer, of course, but no kryptids whatsoever until I got to Idaho.
Speaker 2: That's really surprising. Growing up in Oregon the way you did. I would have figured that you had to have heard about sasquatch. But what's funny is you might not have known about them back then, but they sure know about you. I mean, when you think about all the time you spent in the woods and all the things you did out there. I showed her to think about how many times they are watching you and you had no idea.
Speaker 1: No, that's a true statement looking at this encounters. My sister owns an airbnb off of a route twenty six going up to Mount Hood Government Camp Rhododendrum, and I tell her that thirty five minutes from where she goes to clean her cabin has been a sighting, and she goes, what she didn't know about either, But it really caused you to.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I've never had any accounter, but looking into the sightings to there's thousands of them every year, just really really boggles your mind. And in fact, I've only recently maybe the last five or six years now ever since I've seen these and looked it up. That was twenty fourteen, so that was twelve years ago I found out about dogmen and how frequently they are cited as well, but less so than bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you found about dogmen the hard way, you really did. And it does boggle the mind to think that people who live right there in a hotspot like that like Oregon, how there's any possible way they couldn't know about sasquatch. But it happens there are a lot of people in Oregon, a lot of people in Washington State, northern California, they still have no clue. But we're probably talking about people who have been watched by sasquatch countless times, but like you just didn't know. That's just how it goes sometimes, and.
Speaker 3: I think the government has that intention.
Speaker 1: Ignorance is bliss so because we don't have fear or able to go out and see these areas.
Speaker 3: But as you.
Speaker 1: Drive down the northwest I five and you think about the mountains like Mount Rainier that are unsettled, why not, Well, according to the sightings of.
Speaker 3: UFOs, bigfoot cryptids.
Speaker 1: I guess I understand why all over our mount Saint hell is Mount Rainier, nobody lived there for maybe a good reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just might be a good reason there. I remember having a conversation with this guy and naysayer who said that it was impossible for Sasquatch to be in existence, and as an example, I used Oregon and Washington State, talking about all the places in those two states where people just don't go. And he had the nerve to try to tell me that even in Washington State and Oregon, people cover all parts of the state, all the time, but he was just showing his ignorance by saying that, because that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like totem poles all over Alaska, Washington, Oregon. The Indians that were once there build totem poles and I look like there's there's a bigfoot on that pole a pine and you always think, oh, they're just imaginary creatures, but perhaps not all.
Speaker 2: They knew about them. They definitely did, and that's why the totems. Before you had your encounters, would you describe yourself as being more in the forward or reserved side personality wise.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely personable and willing to share stories, willing to listen to stories, so forward, I would say that describes me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seems like you that way. If that's the case, did your encounters have an effect on.
Speaker 1: That, I'd say yes because every time I bring up the story with friends, they laugh and they go, Okay, sure because they were raised in Oregon like I was, and uh never had a clue. I mean, the Internet has really opened things up what the last twenty twenty five five years to seeing others and then be becoming parts of groups, which I've not done. But as I listed my sighting on the cryptids across the USA.
Speaker 3: I forgot the name of it.
Speaker 1: I put it in the website and noticed there was never There was not another sighting where I had listed of them my two, which is unbelievable. But that's I mean around an air force base, for example, where they fly fighter jets and cargo jets over the desert, the high desert.
Speaker 3: Not many people living back there other than cities. See.
Speaker 2: That's one of the funny things about cryptids, like dogmen and sasquatch. You find them in all sorts of places you would never think they would be. They just seem to go where they want to go, and they hang out where they want to hang out.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If you've had a dog mean encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit report. If you've had a big foot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts. Please go to my Bigfootsighting dot com. All right, Kevin, please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us every last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: It was twenty fourteen somewhere in the in the wintertime, the end of the winter, maybe January February. I had a weekend off and we just had our two babies, so my wife could babysit, and I said, hey, honey, I heard about a lake called CJ. Striker Lake just five or six miles east of our base. We're at Mountain Home Air Force Base, just outside of Mountain Home, Idaho, fifty miles east of Boise Bois, I know, and it's pretty desolate, high desert with chaparral thirty five hundred feet over sea level, nothing but brown during the summer months, and then it gets green with rain. But I think it rains like kind of like CALIFORNI fifteen inches a year or something, so not much wetness out there. So I decided to drive. We had four by four Montero with brand new tires. So I saw the road. We lived right on the base on the base fencing, a ten foot high barbed wire fence, and there was a road that crossed on the outside of it looked like it would go right to this lake that I found on GPS. So I went outside the base gate, turned right, followed the road. I saw my house exiting I said, this will be fun. Nobody around, not a single car, and it was the morning. So I drove one mile two miles, a lot of potholes, bumps in this eight foot one road pathway wasn't paved. It was just all dirt through sagebrush. And about three miles, about halfway to the lake on the right side where they do farm, I saw this black, tall creature maybe five hundred yards away.
Speaker 3: Really really a way out there, but the ground is all brown.
Speaker 1: And there's like circles where they grow things with the sprinklers, you know, they go around in circles. And there was this black creature and it looked like he had a dog head or a wolf head with a snout, big long hair. I didn't have binoculars. It was only the naked eye. And it's really strange. So I stopped the car, looked out the window and saw him move a very little bit. He couldn't see me, but I could see this entity, whatever it was. And as you know, there's there's not many things out there. There's coyotes. There's those they're not deer or are they called they they're the fastest land animal in the country.
Speaker 3: Prong horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that may be the prong horn. Yeah, but nothing black and nothing seven or eight foot tall. So I was just like, I don't know what that is, but that was weird. So I kept driving to the lake, had a good day of fishing, caught catfish, caught my biggest twenty five pound catfish, almost three feet long. Never saw another fisherman there, unvisited area, had a great time. I went down there two or three times more over the course of our we were there for four years, stationed there for four years, and this is maybe a year two.
Speaker 3: So that was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I might notched it down as to something I don't remember looking up what it could have been. I didn't know about dog men back then, told my wife, so let's go six months forward, and this is where the big sighting that woke me up to the entire theme of dog man or cryptids. I was going to visit that same lake, but the other side of it. So I had in this case to go outside the base gate. Intead of turning right, I turned left on a paved road, went maybe ten fifteen miles down south of the base, and then I went east towards the lake along the Snake River, anyone's familiar with the Snake River. It goes quite a ways in through Idaho, and I think it turns up into Montana and it's fed by the Rocky mountains.
Speaker 3: So I went out to the lake.
Speaker 1: I did some fishing and bass fishing, did pretty well, had a few to bring back home to cook that night, and I was returning home. So I'm driving parallel to the Snake River, about twenty five miles from the base from Mountain Home Air Force Base if you were to go straight line, and it was starting to get dark, or it was about ready to hit dusk, like the sun was going down. And as I was driving home on a two lane paved road, the river's on my left and there's a bank that maybe goes up fifteen feet high, and I'm driving along on all of us. I looked to the right left driving in, and nobody's out there on the road, and holy crap, I saw three black creatures. And the one I saw six months before just popped in my mind. Is that with the one I saw, it was like one hundred yards away, just five times closer. And I put my brakes and it stopped as quietly as I could because I had already passed them.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 1: I looked up there and saw three seven to eight foot tall, hairy black creature, your solid jet black with a dog face, and it looked like you remember the old Werewolf movies something like that, and it's just like whoa. I backed up slowly in the car and they were gone. Now, of course, I thought, being the adventurer that I am, all you gotta do is pull over the side, put my hatters on and go up there and see. At that time, we didn't even have cell phones, because it was like fourteen years ago, just coming from Germany where we didn't have cell phones. We only had those phone cards to call, if you remember the phone cards. So I wish I would have had a camera or a cell phone to take pictures, but I didn't. And I stood there and thought, do I want to take the chance? And I did not go up and it always I mean, I could have got footprints.
Speaker 3: I could have.
Speaker 1: I could have looked around see where the heck they would have went. That that's a total of four creatures that looked identical to each other. And that's when I did a deep dive and the internet was you know, it started twenty five years ago, so it's fourteen years ago. It was starting to pop up, and I did a YouTube search and I found dog Man because that's what it looked like, creatures that looked like dogs in the high desert, and there had been sightings, and I came to realization I just seen something much like Bigfoot, because I learned about all the Bigfoot sightings in the Northwest earlier than that, and so I had to share it with people with talking to my wife said are you sure it wasn't just a big dog or no, it wasn't a dog, it wasn't a bear on the high desert chaparral, and it's kind of if you just jump the lake or I saw these coming back. They probably were only ten miles apart. The one was on the western side of the lake. The other are three or on the eastern side of the lake. And there's one way to visit the lake with these dirt roads surrounding the lake. And those are my two sightings and I'll stick to it to the day I die that I did see and they all looked identical, like nothing adolescent or small. I think they were adults. I don't know how tall you've ever seen or heard people see they say they were, but.
Speaker 3: They were bigger than I was. I'm six foot two.
Speaker 2: Well they are credible eyewitnesses who reported seeing twelve footers, so they can get to be a lot bigger than that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow is right, Well a lot of things about them. Wow is the best way to describe it or sum it up. It really is. Did I hear you correctly? Did you really wait that long to tell your wife about that first sighting at Striker Lake or did you tell her almost right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anyone wants to go check out to see to have an adventure, I beg them to do it, or if you've got time.
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 1: Striker Reservoir. It's part of the Snake River. They just dam it to build the water up for agriculture, water and flood control of that kind of stuff. But yeah, I know, I've been married thirty three years. So I came home and told her about my sightings both times. But she's one of these conservative Catholics, doesn't really really want to believe or doesn't believe period in this kind of stuff. Like percent of the human race, I would say, even my buddies in the Northwest when I go up to visit Portland, Oregon, we'd have beers and I tell them about it, and they'd laugh because none of them are adventurous as I am. I used to go out with my fourth first View or a Ford Courier in my motorcycle and drive the back roads from the top of the Cascades to the coast to the BlackBerry River off in the haleem Or there's nothing, but you know the Tillam Burn. It's a world famous burn in the twenties, huge forest, go deep deep in there. Before I knew about bigfoot, but I keep thinking I camped there fished. That would have been a great place to see a bigfoot if there ever was one. But yeah, I never expected anything this huge to live out in a high desert chaparral area with sagebrush and the lake.
Speaker 2: Well, you never expect to see these guys until you do. That's how normally goes. Your buddies know about your encounters now. But when you're in the military, I'm sure you kept those experiences close to the vest for obvious reasons, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, although you do. You've heard of these military members that that after World War two, there was UFOs or the Montana Missi layer bases. I mean, this is you know David Politis Politis, Oh yeah, yeah, he just had a big Foot movie released three months ago maybe, and he's thinking that not only are these sightings real, but they're connected with aliens and UFOs, which goes goes, kind of goes way out there, because if they were out there, you hope to hear more than just the sounds and the bigfoot casings that they pour plaster in or hairs. You think you'd have a body. So where's where are the bodies? If these are real sightings? That's why science does not actually share with us.
Speaker 3: They are real creatures.
Speaker 1: They've sent in blood and they have DNA that's un corroborated with any scientific evidence that matches with anything known on Earth. But you know, you have sightings on all seven continents YETI and you probably could share with the listener how many tens and tens of different languages there are that equates to Bigfoot? Are there other languages to talk about dogmen in other countries as well?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. When dogmen communicate with eyewitnesses, it's via telepathy, so they don't speak the spoken word the way people have reported hearing sasquatch do. So when you're hearing, in most cases, it's your own voice that you hear. Not every time. Some people hear a different voice in their head. But in a lot of cases, the eyewitnesses hear these words spoken in their heads, in their own voices. But yeah, like I said, with sasquatch, in some cases, the sasquatch apparently say the words out loud. I'll never understand that. But there's been a lot of reputable eyewitnesses who reported experiencing man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like that old older he was in his forties with a group of hunters north of where the Patterson Gimlin film was put in in California, in the Sierras, and he has those recordings of those crazy e owls and screams and and noises that he attributes to Bigfoot. But do dog men make noises? Are they howling like the werewolves? Or have you heard of people stating that they heard a dog man's make noise all the time?
Speaker 2: Okay, hmm, did you ever go back there to strike a reservoir after seeing that first dog man?
Speaker 3: The second one?
Speaker 2: No, the first dog man when you had that first encounter, did you ever? I guess we had the second encounter close to the same spot, but on the other side of the reservoir, So apparently you did go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that summer or the summer after I took my whole family, we went camping on the lake at a big camp ground with tens of other visitors. Typical place a human being would visit a natural lake, or along the Snake River.
Speaker 3: We'd go down.
Speaker 1: To the dam just to I went river rafting into the Hell's Canyon on the Snake West. Actually it's actually deeper than Grand Canyon. I did that for a whole week, but never saw any creatures on that visit. Just had a blast in the river raft and you know, ate off the river and fished and that was a really, really great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like a good time. But since it wasn't that long after that first sighting that you were camping with your family in that area, could enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: I did, because the first one I really never notched it as a sighting per se. It's just like something I saw and didn't even look it up. Probably a lot like a lot of a lot of other people that have something they see that's very unusual. But to actually see these things twice, that's what really pinned into me. Oh my god, this is something that's unrecognized by science, and I need to let the world know.
Speaker 2: That they may indeed be real creatures. Yeah, they definitely are. You went from never seeing a dog man in your life having two encounters within the span of six months. With that in mind, do you think those two encounters were related somehow?
Speaker 1: Yes, and no, because they were seen in about the same area, within ten or fifteen miles ab you know, and we just have it. It's not part of the military base, but it's where all the F sixteens fly over. And there's a reason for that because there's nobody domicile or residing down there unless it's on the snake off the snake. But yeah, it's all high desert. If you look on the map, you'll see it's kind of like Nevada as there's not many people, not many cities that live there.
Speaker 3: In Idaho. It's the southern eastern portion of Idaho.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a lot of good area for a dog mean to hang out, So no wonder they're there. You didn't talk openly about this experience or those two experiences that you had. But with that in mind, how fearful were you still that the Air Force would find out about those encounters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hear study or reports of people seeing like what's that one with.
Speaker 3: Will Smith men in black?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's helicopters, black SUVs that come out after citing after the rangers or people from the fishing game have been told about this. And I've heard there's been these entities, f CIA, FBI, whatever, they come out and try to do their best to take whatever they that were reported to be seen out of the environment. I don't know if that's true. It's kind of like one of those Smithsonian we said it to the Smithsonian, you never see it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the government definitely doesn't want you to have in the evidence. It's so impressive that it might move the needle towards proving their existence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, because there's so much money involved visiting these.
Speaker 3: Parks, the national parks.
Speaker 1: And today when you hear about four one one and David Politis four movies about the missing in individuals in the in the huge Yosemite, Yellowstone mount Rainier, all the national parks, we have. It really makes you wonder hundreds and hundreds of people that went out camping or hiking and never returned.
Speaker 2: We don't handle crisises very well at all. So if the government let it out of the bag, they guess what, in a forest near you, there's every possibilitether you might have something or some things running around that look like we're wolves. I don't think the public's going to handle that very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's that's the conclusion I've come up with too. There's got to be a reason why, I mean, the media is so I don't know why they're so biased. It seems like the deep state or something very very wealthy is paying these people off not to declare the truth. And then of course whatever we hear are conspiracy theories. I see Bigfoot is very and dogmen similar to that.
Speaker 2: Well, when it boils down to it, the media companies, they're really indirectly controlled by the government anyway. They're allowing the government in so many ways that if they run a foul of the government, the brass of those companies they know full well that the government can make things really difficult on them. So they really are in the government's back pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we live in a free country. Right to bear arms for good reason when we were all just frontiersmen trying to survive, make a buck. But how many tens of billions of dollars are spent on these secret entities to hide the truth. What Jack Nicholas is saying, a few good men you can't handle the truth. I find that to be so true.
Speaker 2: That sure is true. Yeah, there's a lot of truth to that. When you saw that first dog, mean, he said, it was about five hundred yards from you. Now, it couldn't see you, you said, But did it still seem to already be aware of your presence?
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 2: Was your manterro loud or had you done anything else that might have tipped off your presence to it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, I again, it was so far away, but I watched him for about two minutes, and I could have kept watching him, but he didn't seem like he knew I was there eyeballing him. But I will tell you the second sighting, when I had passed in my montero, maybe going forty five miles an hour, I saw these dogs, these dog men, they were all looking at me in my car, so in the second sighting, these three individuals saw me, and you can only five seconds later when I backed up, they were gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as close as you were to the three, it's no wonder they saw yet on.
Speaker 1: Top of them almost And we all know dogs and German shepherds there. They're hearing is amazingly. I don't know how many times better than human beings are, but their their senses are peaked.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely. They can probably smell and hear better than pretty much any dog out there anyway. So yeah, no one.
Speaker 3: Tale about that.
Speaker 1: The fastest prong horn, Yeah, that's how they capture these things. If that's what they're eating, and coyotes, there's not much out there other than those two species.
Speaker 2: Yeah, prong horns are the fastest land animals in North America. If they got down prong horns, that's awfully impressive. Which people have headed down the highway and reported them hitting sixties sixty five talking about dogmen of course, So yeah, I'm sure they can catch them.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: You have people saying they thought they were going sixty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible eyewitnesses. I can't remember the highway out there in Nevada, but for a while there were truckers who were talking about how if you had down this one particular highway. It was kind of a well known secret that if you had down this one highway in the middle of nowhere in Nevada late at night, that quote unquote, we're wolves would commonly run next to your trailer, kind of race your truck. It was kind of like a poorly kept secret. But yeah, they would be trucking along at sixty five, maybe even a little faster than sixty five, and they were seeing that the quote unquote were wolves. That is we're keeping up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that reminds me, and I haven't brought this up for very many people. I was driving when we were get restationed to San Diego from Mountain Home. We'd put all of our home goods on a truck, but we had to get the four of us the eleven or miles to our Southern California duty station. Driving at like three o'clock in the morning, north south north of Vegas, and I saw three eyeballs, three sets of eyeballs, off the off the freeway. They were like four feet tall. Tell me anything that lives that's got eyeballs four.
Speaker 3: Feet tall off the ground.
Speaker 1: You know that your headlight hits when you got on the high beams no one else is on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty high, unless they were cattle or something like that. Could you tell if the eyeballs were right on the front of their heads, of the creature's heads, or if they were on the sides in.
Speaker 3: Middle of nowhere. I never saw a body.
Speaker 1: I just saw these three eyeballs and I woke up my wife, Honey, did you know I was sleeping? That's not much evidence was that I saw them and kept driving.
Speaker 3: So I'll bet that woke you up. Yeah. I had a lot of coffee that night.
Speaker 2: I get this A to B, but didn't wake up like that. Did I'm sure it might seem like a strange question, Kevin, but were you glad in a way that you saw that first dog me in because a lot of people wouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't seem ready to pounce on me. He didn't go away from what he was doing. Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: It was early morning, Amy, he was just doing his thing. I've been looking for prairie dogs or whatever else is out there. But it was definitely an eye opener, and I'm so glad I saw the first one because it woke me up to what I just had seen late that summer, that very same year.
Speaker 3: The second time.
Speaker 2: Around, if you have to have a dog mean encounter, it's always best to have it at a good distance. With that in mind, considering how much closer you were when you had that second encounter, Are you glad that your first one happened at such a good distance to kind of warm you up for the second one in a way?
Speaker 3: Indeed, I sure am, But hindsight is twenty twenty. I wish I would have had the.
Speaker 1: Guts just to pull, you know, do it, as I said before, just to go go check it out, look for footprints.
Speaker 3: It was just right up.
Speaker 1: There on top of the bank, just off the bank about I mean fifty foot haul and one hundred yards back, so three hundred feet. But this is so obvious, no one, no one could.
Speaker 3: Say it was anything else.
Speaker 1: What else is seven feet tall and dark black, long fur with a dog's face a big five inch long muzzle.
Speaker 2: For clarity, you're saying that you wish you would have had the courage to go back, or the wherewith fall to go back with maybe ten in one Abrams with you and a whole squadron to go up onto that bank and look for footprints. Or are you saying that you wish you would have just stopped the car right there and then after they left, gone up there to take a look.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 1: I wish I got it, would have done it right then and there and they can maybe come back with a couple of friends that that following weekend.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just imagine if you would have gotten out right then and there, headed up there and they came back.
Speaker 1: That's what I Yeah, it's just such an out of this world witness experience. I just something in me. It's just that this is not a good time. It's almost getting dark, and anyone else to say, are you crazy? So that's one of the many, many reasons why I think. You know, hunters go out, they've been doing it for decades and then one time it happens they say, I never returned to that hunting spot and fishing or whatever whatever it might be, to get out in their land. That is their land. They were here first. So but have you have you if I may ask, in the in the decade or so, you've been doing these sightings and witnesses and interviews. Has anyone ever been hurt when they go out and did someone say they chased them?
Speaker 2: Well, I get asked that all the time, and the answer to that question is, I've spoken with over five thousand dogmen eyewitnesses now since I spoke with the verse one in two thousand and seven, and I can tell you the grand total of credible eyewitnesses who've ever told me over the years about being intentionally harmed by the dog men or dog men as sometimes happens, that they had an encounter or encounters with the grand total of people who told me that they were intentionally harmed who are credible, that number is seven, eight, maybe nine. So what does that tell us right there? It tells us that they show a lot of control. They really do show a lot of control because so many of those people were caught dead, nuts to rights and a very compromising circumstance where those dogmen, if they wanted to do whatever to them, could have easily done so, but they let them leave. Now, when I say that, I always have people get up in arms and say, well, VIC says these things are safe. You can bring them home as pets and have them laying there at your feet when you're watching TV. No, not at all. Never say that dog men are any safer to be around than anything else that is big and powerful and has sharp claws and big teeth. But I will tell you that they show a lot of control whenever, will almost whenever people have encounters with them, because if they didn't, then those numbers would be totally different. I use this example all the time. If you go down to Texas where fire ants are all over the place, if you put your hand on one hundred different fire ant mounds, how many times out of one hundred are you going to get lit up? Well? The answer to that question is easy, one hundred out of one hundred, because firey ants are wired to be very aggressive and dangerous by nature, so it's a repeatable result. Every time that you put your hand on a fire ant mound, you're going to get lit up. Well. If dog men were wired to be so dangerous to us and wired to rip us apart as soon as the opportunity presented itself, then every time or almost every time that people encountered them, especially in a compromising circumstance, then these people would have been attacked, not allowed to leave. In so many cases. If I would have only spoken with twenty people who fit that example, that'd be one thing. The sample size there is not nearly big enough to come to the conclusion I have over the years, but I've spoken with thousands of people who've been in that circumstance where they were just dead to rights, vulnerable. The dog man could have done whatever it wanted to do and like I said, and let them go. So there's definitely a pattern there that's been established that tells me these guys, like I said, are not wired by nature to rip us apart as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Now, having said that, yeah, I do believe they're a dangerous dogmen out there, and I've said this countless times before. I do think they're a dangerous dogmen out there who will kill people if they get the opportunity. They're probably looking for an opportunity to do that because they're deviant ones. They're not what would be considered the norm psychologically for dog men. Even so, yeah, I do believe they're a dangerous dog men. But to land this plane, I think we're talking about an exception there instead of the norm. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 1: And We see this with the grizzly bear all over Alaska. They will come out and attack you because they see you as prey, not the black bear, the cougar. They're kind of like the Sasquatch and dogmen. They're programmed not to even entertain the idea unless they're hungry. And we've seen hikers and hikers get attacked in California, some killed, most of them just injured.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's definitely something worth keeping in mind. It really is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You told us that you wish she had a camera with you when you had that second encounter, But do you think you would have remembered or had the presence of mind to even pull it out and use it if you would have had one.
Speaker 1: I asked to myself that a thousand times, and you hear tons and tons of people say I had it in my car. I just didn't grab it. Something kept me from doing what I should have what I should have done. And yeah, it's interesting now a third time, I would most definitely take a picture.
Speaker 3: But how many people have seen these times? These things three times in a row.
Speaker 2: People have had cameras hanging from their necks when they've encountered these things. And that's kind of an ugly thing too, because you want to talk about people who beat themselves up. I mean, they're totally to themselves, just so disgusted they didn't think to pull the camera up.
Speaker 3: But I mean I.
Speaker 2: Heard a perfect example about a year or so ago. This guy was listening to a podcast, and like he said, if you have a camera hanging from your neck and someone puts you on a cage with a lion, how many pictures do you think you're going to get?
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. That's a good analogy. It's almost PTSD. Yeah, being in the military, I learned all about that.
Speaker 1: And here hearing from World War Two, Korea, Vietnam vets. They saw something that was not known to man as being even around, but they witnessed death, an injury, and horrific acts and they can't sleep at night. So that hasn't impacted me in that way. It's more of a wow. I saw that. I would love to be able to see it again, but in California, i'd have to go up to the severe Sierra Nevadas. I'm busy raising my two kids, but maybe when I hit sixty two and the kids are in college, I can go out and go camping.
Speaker 2: I sure hope you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just four or five hours north. Mount Whitney's right there, three ninety five, all of the Sierra Nevada.
Speaker 2: You've got so much life ahead of you. Really would be a shame if you didn't have a chance to go out and enjoy things like that. It really would try to get a picture right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's my two stories.
Speaker 2: You don't suffer from PTSD after having those two encounters, But how often do you still think about them?
Speaker 3: Almost every day?
Speaker 1: I you know, if I just retired four years ago, so I have a little more time on my hands besides chauffeuring my kids to and from school and practice. They're in water polo and swim. I see YouTube videos on a daily basis and dogmen, So I'm reminded of this on a daily basis. Now with AI today, it's much more difficult when you when you see a thirty second short.
Speaker 3: Just saw one two days ago.
Speaker 1: They looked like some guy was on top of a mountain looking at an elk, like a twelve point elk, and he said he witnessed a bigfoot attack the elk. Wow, I mean it looked like the real thing. But how do we know if it's AI or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, AI is such a problem when it comes to proving of the existence of cryptids. Now you really can't tell for sure what you're looking at.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, you can't.
Speaker 1: So and then the whole thing with Patterson's son coming out and said he saw his dad burned a Bigfoot suit, and then and he told them not to ever tell him, and then he twelve with his mom, Patterson's wife. Patterson died shortly after the sighting, but his wife's shared with his son, I was told by your father never to tell that I made all this up. And because they made like ten million dollars off the sightings and everything they had to do with Bigfoot showing the film again, So are you familiar with that sixty seven film that came out.
Speaker 2: I sure I am. And yeah, that whole story about burning the suit is nonsense. Who made the suit? That's a common argument about it being a hoax. But I spoke with a man who was the most capable man back then in sixty seven when it came to making a suit just like that. I asked him, point blank, could you have made a suit like that? He said, in no uncertain terms, There's no way I could have made that. We just did not have the technology. So, as far as I'm concerned, that claim that he made about the suits and seeing it burnt nonsense, And don't buy it for a.
Speaker 1: Second, good because how could one person totally denounce all of what we've all been seeing for decades after that film?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a cryptid field. You have things like that now. When you had your second encounter, you saw three of them, of course, But did any of the three seem to be an alpha?
Speaker 3: They were all exactly the same heights.
Speaker 2: You said, they were all three the same height, But did one seem to act more dominant than the other two?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I remember them up on the shelf above my car, all like standing in a triangle and looking at me, probably just three feet apart from one another, like you were in a.
Speaker 2: Huddle, hopefully not in a huddle trying to decide what to do to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I think they just heard the car and then heard my brakes and said let's get the heck out of here, And that's why they were not there any longer when I tried to see him again. But yeah, we caught. It was eye to eye witnessing. They saw me, I saw them.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine the thoughts going through your head.
Speaker 3: I want to go back there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well someday you just might. I hope you can, if that's what you want to do. I really do. Now, I'm pretty sure the answer to this next question is yes. But then again, you know what happens when you assume before you found out what they really were, ie dog men, did you think that you had seen were wolves?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what they look like. You go back and watch those werewolf movies shot thirty forty years ago.
Speaker 3: That's what they look like, solid jet.
Speaker 1: Black, dark black, long, long hair, maybe twelve inches long. I mean, during the summertime, how can they even It gets hot out there in the desert, really hot.
Speaker 2: Some people think that that long hair connect as insulation against the heat.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the color black only absorbs heat.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's a good point. There's so many things about these things that we just don't understand, and I'd say never will.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, how big is Mountain Home Air Force Base? I meant to ask you that earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not that big.
Speaker 1: Maybe a couple thousand individuals with pilots, navigators, support staff. There's a medical clinic there and all the surrounding buildings to house individuals that work there on base. It supports fighter jets and cargo jets, and Singapore has been allowed to stay there and train with the F sixteen FA teen pilots.
Speaker 3: I think they have a couple of thirty five's there too.
Speaker 2: Well, it might not be a very big base, but if they have all that going on there, it must be a fairly major basin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's just all for training the pilots to get good at what they do, or like.
Speaker 3: The war going on right now and the Blue Angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must be a fairly major base. Then you didn't know about dog mean before you had your encounters. But how much do you think that helped or hurt your ability to come to terms with those experiences?
Speaker 1: I wish I would have known more, but having seen them, I don't think it would affect well, the first one. Maybe I WoT I would have got closer, you know, had I known about them.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a dog man.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's pull up see if I can get a closer view of them. But you know, what would I have done had I got closed there? Would he have run? Would he have run to me? I mean, we're not on a safari here, and no one's ever I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, what can you tell me? What are usually people? Do? They try to chase after him?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I've ever spoken with anyone who's ever told me about running after them. Normally is either a case of them being frozen in place or them trying to get the heck out of the area. But yeah, running after one, I don't think that's a good move at all.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think because the first one didn't see me or didn't look at me. He just wanted to allow on his business, didn't move anywhere, he stayed right where he was. I looked at my rear view mirror as I passed by him. You seemingly was the same place. So hmm, I said, I got you know two, Like you said, they either sit and get really uh still, or they get the heck heck out of dodge and leave quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it normally goes. What's about time for us to get out of here, Kevin. But before we do, do you have any clothes in comments you want to put out there for us.
Speaker 1: I just want to thank you for your time today, and I appreciate your good questions and your acknowledgment of this being the scripted being being alive and well out there, and sharing with me why the government may indeed want to hide it keep it hidden. I can certainly see the reasons. But if you consider the population of America three un and fifty million people, and you've been interviewed five thousands, probably several other people that do your job, that's a very very small question of the actual witnesses.
Speaker 3: So I'll bring this to my grave and we'll get to see two of them at two different times.
Speaker 2: That's wild, well more than what you would think. Yeah, yeah, it seems like there's a pattern. Once you have a dog men the counter, it does increase the odds of you having another one. That's not always a case, not by a long shot, but it does seem to kind of pull the veil back a little bit. But we can make a whole nother show about that. Having said all that, though, Kevin, thanks again so much for coming on to tell us about those experiences. And please remember if I can never help you out in the future. Just let me know and I'll be there for you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, Vic, you have a good one. You too.
Speaker 2: We'll see