Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 2: Oops, you took off your shirt and pants and then you just dropped right there in the in the front area of your home, right there in the vestibule, and then boom, you just passed out right there, almost close. So when miss Christina got home after watching London, she had to walk around you, and she just left you there. You slept for a couple of hours, right there inside the front door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were almost closed.
Speaker 4: What happened as soon as I got out of the truck, I just fell.
Speaker 1: Onto the bar. You slept outside, and.
Speaker 4: Then the dogs came out and they all dragged me into the house to the ac All right, well let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see who's who's playing or who's going to be rooting you guys on extra hard today?
Speaker 1: Michael, good morning, Good morning, Hey Michael.
Speaker 2: Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 4: I'll take.
Speaker 1: Chili?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Did he? Did you not work this out? Chili already? No? I just I just called and you answered that was it? Huh? Yeah, this is Mike. Okay, let me see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know what it says, but yeah, he chose this is Mike. Wait, there's Michael and a Mike. Where's Mike Blackburn. Mike Blackburn, Yeah, okay, Mike.
Speaker 1: Did you already worked this out? Who's playing for you today? Mike? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I told okay, yeah, but I was already taken by Mike Blackburn.
Speaker 1: So okay.
Speaker 2: So Mike Blackburn's got Chile, and then Michael Michael.
Speaker 1: You're on Team Alex snow, okay, Michael Garcia.
Speaker 2: And then Michael Garcia. Okay, Team Alex. Mike Blackburn, okay, Michael, get it together.
Speaker 3: Twins are playing the twins same names.
Speaker 1: You know that's true.
Speaker 3: You're trying to a meaning.
Speaker 1: They're hugging and kissing. Who's gonna go first?
Speaker 3: I would let my friend Alex go first.
Speaker 1: Here's the returning champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I beg testa last time before we went on vacation. You don't have to bring it up. I mean beat her twice?
Speaker 1: Holy Canoley's all right? Those your two wins?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Alex, please change out your headphones, Michael, Team Alex. I've got three words for you. Once Alex puts on the headphones changes the music up, he will no longer be able to hear my words. Three words twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Test is timekeeping today. Yeah, I'm ready to go time it good. I will all right, I'm looking for a thumbs up from Alex. Up here we go.
Speaker 2: First words sent in from Robert twenty seconds as soon as a right after I'm done saying the words, okay, center pointless, oh what center pointless? Center sisor bowling center pointless?
Speaker 1: Sister poison center pointless. I lost on this one. Center pointless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know poury center pointless.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going to give you.
Speaker 2: A kid books names my lips, give you the center pointless two weeks yo.
Speaker 5: Power.
Speaker 1: Now, well, there's a few people I just saw on the news are still no power.
Speaker 4: One of the first colors today still has no power, one of the first collars today. He said, Man, I want to talk about how I still don't have any power.
Speaker 1: Damn I should have taken that carreak my heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fell for him big time.
Speaker 2: All right, michaelam Alex, I see why you wanted chili.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Britney said this one in. Don't tell him. I said that twenty seconds on the clock. Thumbs up. Yeah, boo.
Speaker 5: Tickle booty tickle booty cycle, tickle booty sickle booty tickle booty tickle booty tickle. Booty tickle not to be confused with fanny flutter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like maybe that was meant for you.
Speaker 3: Chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, booty tickle.
Speaker 3: The be is the opposite of donkey punch.
Speaker 1: Titty ham tickle. What what are you saying?
Speaker 3: That's that's what makes.
Speaker 1: Me crazy when you say three words when you know I'm saying two. Yeah, it makes me insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll say like fifteen words.
Speaker 1: All right, down by the river, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Kyle thought this would be appropriate as to another game that's going to be on later on in the show. All right, thumbs up, twenty seconds on the clock. Please yeah, wrong song, wrong song.
Speaker 1: Oo, you got too, he got choo?
Speaker 2: Wrong songs, wrong song foo row actually should have been wrong band. No, it's the wrong song.
Speaker 1: You're right. The people are getting the bands.
Speaker 2: It's just the song has been the hiccup for people on the suburb summer.
Speaker 1: All right, Chile, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Mike's counting on you, strap up always we know wadow.
Speaker 1: All right, two to tie three for the win. Can we even talk about what these guys are playing for?
Speaker 5: I think it's tickets with live solo sound.
Speaker 1: What a show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael, Team Alex, your boy got two for you today. All right, Mike Blackburn, your boy needs to be really strong today.
Speaker 1: Chili needs all three for the win. Otherwise we're going to ot. Okay, twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Nothing's changed. Looks like he's fumbling around. He's got a song on. He can no longer hear me. These are words for Chili. Twenty seconds on the clock. Please thumbs dumb, so here we go.
Speaker 3: Don't start less me.
Speaker 1: You're funny looking. I don't know what to say. I look at you and.
Speaker 3: Have his face with a smile.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, pull it together. Rachel sent this one in Ah, you're laughing.
Speaker 3: Looking at me sitting there looking like a Jork.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Jork? Are we go?
Speaker 2: Anniversary party? The what anniversary party?
Speaker 3: Anniversary party?
Speaker 1: Nice dude, it is red hot, ready to go, ready to party?
Speaker 3: See ro Ho hot?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he's ro Ho hot right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, I couldn't come up with I Carlos, I hate you love you at the same time. I'm These are probably the two most triggering triggering words from my childhood. I can't believe I shared this with you guys on the air, but to put them both back to back in a word combo, Carlos, you should know better.
Speaker 1: It's good ruin my whole day. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Tubby Husky, reach around, Tubby Husky, tubby husky Dy, Tubby Husky, Tubby Husky, Tubby Husky, Toby Bunny, Tubby Husky, tubby honey husky time were so great?
Speaker 3: Gasses?
Speaker 2: Why why we are not playing a game on the show called Tubby Bunny again? Three words tubby, husky. Two terms were a big part of my upbringing. I was a little tubby growing up. Okay, so sensitive, I had to wear those husky pants. Okay, he needs this to tie it up?
Speaker 1: All right, men, be all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Obviously this one was sent in for Alex inspired inspired by Alex, though you were the inspo. I think this is gonna go with you for the rest of your life. Could be could be on your tombstone.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm gonna like this or not.
Speaker 1: It could be on your tombstone. Thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Let's do dumb up.
Speaker 1: Engine water engine walk engine water.
Speaker 2: Huh engine water, engine wash, engine water.
Speaker 1: Engine water. You got this engine water? How much time was last.
Speaker 3: I stepped on it eighteen point eight eight seconds. He had one second.
Speaker 1: Left engine water. Oh that was meant for Alex.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I don't believe you got it.
Speaker 5: I had zero faith in you.
Speaker 1: Actually, the boys are at it again. Finally, Chili, get out of here.
Speaker 5: I thought he'd won two two two each.
Speaker 1: Overtime.
Speaker 2: Overtime rules, Shut up, overtime rules. I will say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 1: Tests the times I'm invested. This is a great game. Finally, this is a pretty good game. Guys. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Usually there's like, all right, everyone's happy.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Timebreaker here and both Michaels are in it. Michael, Team Alex.
Speaker 1: Your boy's about to go. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go. Mike Blackburn, Team Chili. Your boy pulled it out in panic. I pulled it out. He had a second and a half to go before he was going to be done. All right, over time right when I say the word, hit your timer. When he says the word stop the timer, Yep, Dallas.
Speaker 1: Daniel is going to be the kid Daniel.
Speaker 2: Sorry, read my lips. He sent in the word today. Thumbs up, thumbs up. M Here we go, huge microphone. What huge microphone? What huge huge microphone?
Speaker 3: Microphone, huge microphone? Boom.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know what the time is, just write it down, no locality.
Speaker 2: Well, what did I say three times to some.
Speaker 3: Time my lips? Bring me the chile?
Speaker 2: There is blue chee in overtime, hope and kicking.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that a side effect of blue chee?
Speaker 2: It it increases you read my lips.
Speaker 3: Abilities exactly the task in hand. There we'll go, all right, blue chilli? Sorry talking about rich out.
Speaker 2: Okay, same thing with the time. He wrote down Alex's time. All right, he's patting his head for extra alady, extra alertness today. Okay, as soon as I say the word, you start the timer.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Dallas Daniel sent in this word. It was a good one.
Speaker 2: Huge microphone, huge microphone.
Speaker 3: Okay, a huge microphone. So the guy's playing.
Speaker 2: With me because he's taking time to give take those headphones off.
Speaker 4: The first word I knew it was huge, but the second one sounded like you said booty.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then you laughed and then you said it. But then he also needed some time. I don't know who won this game. I got to go to Tessa on this.
Speaker 1: So Alex had a time of nine second, nine point four to eight seconds.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, Chili Chili had five point ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Somebody's in the world wond on Chili dog Day, Chilli day. No way, he was losing.
Speaker 3: Why That's why.
Speaker 1: I played the Mike, Mike Blackburn, you're going to see the.
Speaker 4: Show Temple Pilots with Live and Soul Asylum because your boy Chile pulled out the victory in overtime.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Yes he did. Wow, great job. All right, Mike gol We got to turn you, Mike Blackburn. You hang on the phone. We're gonna hook you up with your tickets. Wow.