Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling. What can I do for you? Oh you want to add a service? We love you?
Speaker 3: And then the other side, you sure what you want to leave? I'm not exaggerating. Are you sure you want to leave?
Speaker 2: Why do you want to leave?
Speaker 3: But my family was just hacked to death and we don't need a phone anymore.
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle, and.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Bill Handle here and the morning crew Friday Foody Friday without Foody Friday.
Speaker 2: Neil is not here today, so we're not going to do a foody Friday.
Speaker 3: Neil, I think, is filling in for Gary this morning, so it'll be Shannon and Gary, or Neil and Gary.
Speaker 2: With Shannon and Neil.
Speaker 3: So he'll be filling in today, which means we don't get him, which means it's going to be Amy and me doing the news, and so I can't wait for that one. Amy, we're getting sort of used to each other where you're calling me on stuff. You know it takes a while for newspeople. How long you been here with us? A couple of months?
Speaker 4: Well, I just celebrated one year? Is the most of wake up call?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, I do think.
Speaker 5: How time flies?
Speaker 2: Right? It really does?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those things where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, you know I had people that work for me for fifteen years and I didn't know their name.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Amy.
Speaker 3: I know I have people that work for me. Literally, I said, haven't you you've been around for what?
Speaker 2: Three four months? Right here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Four years? Bill? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, all right, it's a good morning, Kno, good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: How long? How long have you been here? A little over a year?
Speaker 4: See, there you go, because you're over a year. Yeah, because Tyler was still here when right when I started.
Speaker 3: I think Tyler went and got a job behind the counter at a taco bell for twice the money that he was being paid here.
Speaker 6: If I'm not mistaken, I was going to follow him. Still thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that job was taken.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed at all the fast food places the Latin usually Latinez, who work at those places are completely totally bilingual, and I mean extraordinarily bilingual. And to me, bilingual is you know, Well, let me give you an example. Natanyahu who went to MIT when he speaks English, you would not think he's not an American.
Speaker 2: And when he.
Speaker 3: Speaks Hebrew, you would not think he is not Israeli.
Speaker 2: That's bilingual.
Speaker 3: And I see more and more of those people behind the counter at fast food restaurants. I really and I only admire that. I'm jealous as hell that they have they have the ability to do that.
Speaker 2: There you go. What's your last name? Cono? Cono? There you go? There you're going? What what? What ethnicity is that?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I'm jure of. My dad's a big white guy, but my mom is a little Hispanic lady.
Speaker 3: So do you speak any Spanish other than.
Speaker 2: More than kio taco? About that?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm more like Chicano or I don't like understand a lot of Spanish.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he speaks Spanglish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my grandma speaks Spanish. My grandpa spoke Spanish.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough, and morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: You're just a traditional white person, your background, your.
Speaker 2: Nordic. So Hitler loved you, you were right? He didn't love you.
Speaker 3: No, he did not love me. No, he didn't. Okay, what do we have going with? You know, that's the story that we're going to do. At seven o'clock the Matthew Perry story and the rest were made. And I'm going to share with you what happened last night to me. I was at dinner at some friends we have to call him friends. That was dinner at people's houses, and the news came on about the doctor, and I'll tell you what happened. It's a good story. See that's the tease. And you have to seven o'clock. You have to watch. You have to listen to that. Okay, let's do it, guys. It is time for handle on the news and it is Amy and it is not Neil. Neil is back on Monday, is he not? When does he take the week off? I think he's due for a week off at some point.
Speaker 5: Didn't he just have a week off?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he did.
Speaker 3: I just I have no idea when Anne's looking at the calendar finding out when Neil is here?
Speaker 2: Oh? Was he here next week? I don't know? All right?
Speaker 3: And Amy, are you taking off between now now the the year you have vacations?
Speaker 5: I'm taking a couple of days off at Labor Day?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what all of us do?
Speaker 3: Kno, you're still working here at labor day, right, yes, iron food chain issue and you're here, right, that's when you're that low on the food chain as some more money.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, they do give you.
Speaker 5: You get more money if you work on a holiday.
Speaker 3: Double double double, so you do match Taco bell money on. Yeah, all right, guys, let's do it handle on the news with Amy and me lead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Well, they.
Speaker 3: Have arrested four people in connection with the killing of Johnny Walkter, h the actor former actor of General Hospital. Now, this story from CNN calls him an actor, not the star or a star of General Hospital, because you wonder if you're a star, I mean, do you end up being doing a shift at a bar? Do you know you're a bartender? And I don't.
Speaker 2: That's how crazy the showbiz is.
Speaker 5: Well, I think he still he wasn't still working on General Hospital.
Speaker 2: Well I'm assuming he's not former cast.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, well, if it was an iHeart production, he'd have to be a bartender for some extra money. I get that, but they don't have a television division. And anyway, so they arrested for people, and I was kind of stunned that they arrested people because these guys had hoodies on you couldn't see their faces. At first, there was no connection. They had no clues at all. And then it turned out that I guess through tips one of the guys had what what is it to tattoos on his eyeballs and his face.
Speaker 2: That'll do it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they also gott fingerprints off a tire iron to help identify at least one of them.
Speaker 3: All right, So they're kind of dumb because of course there is a database fingerprints out there in the world.
Speaker 5: World eighteen and twenty two years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stealing a catalytic converter and then deciding to shoot the guy. Whether going to be arrested for the rest of their lives or are they're going to be in prison hopefully with the rest.
Speaker 2: Of their lives.
Speaker 4: So nothing friendly about the people arrested in Matthew Perry's death. Five people charged in the death of friends actor Matthew Perry, including his live in personal assistant, two doctors like legitimate doctors, and is alleged drug supplier who is known as the Ketamine Queen. Three of them have pleaded guilty to charges, two of them have pleaded not guilty. The Ketamine Queen's still in custody, but one of the doctors was released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was having a convers Well, I'm not going to tell you about my conversation that's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: You have to stick around and listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because personal story about this not involving Kenemine. I might add, because it's been a while since I've done.
Speaker 4: Ke to me, just what we need, fewer car lanes, more bike lanes.
Speaker 5: Yep, they did it. They put them in along Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 4: LA City leaders did a ribbon cutting ceremony for the three bicyclists to dry or ride down Hollywood Boulevard two point one miles of protected bike lanes. So they took away a lane of traffic in each direction, put in bike lanes, making it wider, sidewalks, that kind of stuff. It's too make the streets safer and give residents more options to get around.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I happen to be in favor of bike lanes because it's easier to hit bikes and run over the riders because they're concentrated. Oh, those places just what you need. And is it going to somehow do anything about traffic?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 4: It's going to make traffic worse, of course it.
Speaker 3: Is, And all of a sudden, bike riders get a priority over drivers people in cars because naturally we have to go green with.
Speaker 2: The bike riding.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's not like Amsterdam, you know, where everybody rides bicycles.
Speaker 2: Can't even drive a car through most of Amsterdam in the downtown, downtown area.
Speaker 5: But everybody has bikes there. There's every three in la.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody has a bike in Amsterdam. I mean ninety year olds are buzzing around in their bicycles all right.
Speaker 4: Day two of ceasefire talks happening in Doha, Guitar mediators between Hamas and Israel are making last stitch efforts this week to revive the stalled negotiations as an Iranian attack is looming.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if it's going to happen real soon. And I'll tell you why. First of all, the talks Katar Egypt in the US are talking, Hamas is not and Israel is not. They're not even there when they do talk, do you know what, They're in separate rooms.
Speaker 2: They never meet each other.
Speaker 3: They are always in separate rooms, and the mediator goes back and forth and here's what's going on with Iran. They are as scared as a regional war. Do they want to get into a full scale regional war with Israel. That is a tough decision to make. And they have said we will hold off if peace talks continue, and if they can cut a deal, we're going to pull back. So now, you would have thought that the attack would have happened by now, and it didn't.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I interrupted you, Amy.
Speaker 4: No, that's okay, and it may not as the ceasefire negotiations continue, because they've also said that they'll kind of back down if there's a deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And but it's it's tough because Natagne who says no deal until all the hostages are returned, the Ahmas is saying no deal until Israel pulls out. And they know once the hostages are returned, all of them, that it's wide open and they have absolutely no ammunition on their side. There's nothing to negotiate with. And what the world doesn't say very much is the Palate and they're negotiating for Palestinian prisoners. Every single one of the Palestinian prisoners are there because either they committed a terrorist act or they're accused of doing whatever illegal act within Israel or the West Bank. And on the other side it's men, women and children who are held hostage, eighty year old women.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 4: It was a beautiful night, but it didn't go off without a hitch. Did you get that reference at all? He didn't, did you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a Bruna Mars song.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't start of Bruno Mars song.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So Bruno Mars was at Intuit Dome for the grand opening performance of the two billion dollar dome that will eventually be home to the Clippers.
Speaker 5: And it did not go off without a hitch because.
Speaker 4: The ticketless system that they have crashed, so thousands of people are waiting in line. The show was supposed to start at eight, it actually started at ten. And then once the show did start, Bruno was singing something happened something, There was something going on in the first couple of rows. It might have been somebody in distress. Security came in took somebody away. But it's good.
Speaker 5: Take two for tonight. He's performing again tonight.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I thought it said the Inuit Dome and it was. There'd be a statue of the most famous Eskimo leader out there.
Speaker 2: But it's not the Inuit dome, is it.
Speaker 4: No, it's the end two it.
Speaker 2: It's close Inuit into it. It's close.
Speaker 5: It's off by one letter.
Speaker 2: A big deal. Yeah, but it's a dome just like an igloo, just like it. There you are, okay.
Speaker 4: Driver's license is going digital. Californians will soon be able to add the driver license or state ID to your Apple wallet or also your Google wallet. So that's what you can show when you need to show ID. Here's the problem. You still have to carry the driver license.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just don't have to take it out of your wallet. Can I see your ID? And usually you pull it out and then they do the what do you call it the barcode and they run it through whatever machine. Or you go to Costco and they had just that little gun that with a red light.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, is that when you get carted when you're buying booze?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: You go to Target and they ask for driver's license and they go, look at me, do you think I'm not twenty one? Sorry, that's what we do. And they literally you could be ninety five years old and you go to Target and they're gonna take out your driver's license and scan it.
Speaker 4: That makes you feel good when you get carted.
Speaker 3: Yea, it makes you feel stupid when you get carted. I mean, you know, fee in your thirties and your twenties and they caught you, then that's kind of neat. You know, you're especially women, you know, look younger. They kind of like that. But you know when you're in your sixties and seventies and you're falling apart and you got creepy skin, you know, on your arms, you know, you look like you're Batman with a k you know, with your cape, and which is why you don't want to wear sleeveless, especially women.
Speaker 2: Amy, I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 5: Actually not, you already said something.
Speaker 2: No, not you. Actually you are in good shape.
Speaker 3: You really are for a woman your age.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that backhanded company.
Speaker 4: Oh you're welcome taking a bite out of the mayor of the Big Apple. New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been handed a federal grand jury subpoena. It's part of an investigation into corruption and a legal campaign donations. This has been going on the investigation anyway for months into Adams and his campaign that has focused on possible public correct corruption and foreign influence.
Speaker 3: Not good news for him unless well it's bad news no matter what. And even if it's declared innocent or they failed file charges, who was it that the supervisor where federal charges? Matter of fact, the county and the FEDS were involved in investigating Sheila Cule.
Speaker 5: They investigated her for two.
Speaker 2: Years and then they said there's nothing there.
Speaker 5: Now they didn't say there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: No, they said there's not enough. Yeah. Is she still a supervisor or is she gone already?
Speaker 5: I think she is.
Speaker 2: She retired. Do you remember? This goes back years.
Speaker 3: Ago and so you have to watch this on TV Land, the TV show TV shows of the sixties.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Dobie Gillis. Does that sound familiar at all?
Speaker 5: I know the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It's an old old TV show going back to whenever she was the star of that show.
Speaker 4: She was Zelda really yeah, because she's eighty one now yeah she oh, no, she's eighty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was Zelda.
Speaker 3: So if she if it started in the fifties or the sixties, that was fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she was in and she looked young as hell.
Speaker 4: She was one of those she was a supervisor until twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: By okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fun to watch, and boy does that date me? And that's one of those obscure facts that I have no business knowing.
Speaker 4: Jordan Child's speaking out for the first time, so she hasn't had a lot to say since she was stripped of her bronze medal at the Olympics.
Speaker 5: If you'll recall she did her performance.
Speaker 4: On the floor, Tmosa said, hey, hold on, she didn't get credit for one of the more difficult moves that she did, so they challenged it. They changed her score, She won the bronze, and then the IOC came back and said, oh, you missed the deadline to file your challenge by four seconds, so the bronze goes to the Romanian.
Speaker 3: Even worse, according to the Olympic, the US team, they could prove that it was that the dispute the challenge was put in within the minute timeline, and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Right, they said, even if we have evidence, it doesn't matter. They're not going to reconsider the decision. So Jordan's coming back out and saying the decision feels unjust. She said, it's a blowout to just her, but everybody who has championed her journey. And she said that she will make every effort to make sure.
Speaker 5: That justice is done.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 5: That somebody gives her a bronze medal? Okay, which they should.
Speaker 3: And by the way, she shouldn't return it. Just say no, I'm keeping it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: What are they going to do? Come to the door.
Speaker 3: No, they're gonna yeah, the bronze medal police are going to show up. It's the problem is is that the IOC, the International Olympic Committee, can say no, thanks, you're not going to be at the next Olympics. You're not going to be any Iowa see event. So that's tough. Yeah, Oh she's out of.
Speaker 4: Metal surge pricing at the grocery store. So. Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts Pennsylvania's Bob Casey have sent a letter to Kroger questioning their practices of using electronic price tags. They say it raises concerns that they could adjust prices on a whim or with the electronic pricing, they could change the pricing when it got busy.
Speaker 3: They can they can't dynamic pricing. Everybody everything else going on dynamic pricing. I'm doing the story at seven twenty. And notice the operative term that you said, it can change the pricing so it becomes more expensive. This has been going on for a couple of years and a lot of stores testing, so's I'll talk more about that at seven twenty because that's a really interesting We have dynamic pricing Uber Airlines and I'll do that story at seven twenty.
Speaker 4: Could we have Wi Fi spies? The House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition between the US and Chinese Communist Parties holding a hearing on Capitol Hill. They want to look into China's TP Link Technology Company and its affiliates for potential national security risks from Wi Fi routers used, because they're saying they could use those Wi Fi routers for cyber attacks against the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is by the way, this investigation started originally when they subpoenaed Panda Express.
Speaker 2: Did you know that for their Wi Fi use?
Speaker 5: Are you making that up completely?
Speaker 4: I guess I just haven't worked long enough with you to know when you're completely lying.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a lie.
Speaker 4: It was more of a yah embellishing.
Speaker 2: Embelliching, and yutz Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Being satirical. Okay, all right, you've heard of All you Can Eat. How about all you can fly whiz Airs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go with that one. Okay, whiz Air Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whiz Air has a new all you Can Fly pass which will allow unlimited flights for pass holders for a year starting on September of twenty fifth. And when you do the euro conversion, it's five hundred and forty nine dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow, isn't that great? Now, let's look at the limitations, okay, because no one can actually use it, well that's problematic. Yeah, you have to book it what two minutes in advance, so you can't plan on anything. And of course, if you want to add luggage or seating assignments priority boarding, you're gonna pay extra, but that's that's a given. And bags cost about fifty five dollars per bag, which is not unusual.
Speaker 2: It covers the entire whiz Air network, which is big.
Speaker 4: But there their plane, their airline, whiz Air.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, I have absolutely no idea. I mean, it gets their attention. By the way, what kind of a paint job would you have? And I don't even know. I've not seen one of their planes or picture of their planes? What do you do with wiz air?
Speaker 4: I don't even want the visual on that. Yeah, you think the planes are yellow?
Speaker 2: Ooh, very strong.
Speaker 4: Russia is reacting to Ukraine's border incursion. Russia appears to have diverted several thousand troops away from Ukraine to counter the surprisingly successful Ukrainian offensive inside Russia that's been going on for more than a week now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is surprising.
Speaker 3: I mean it's always been on Russian soil, I mean, excuse me, on Ukrainian soil. The incursion and Putin has said many many times that any attack within Russia means a nuclear war, because he said, well, we're not. Everything that we have is on the table, and when asked about nuclear war, using a nuclear device against Ukraine would be a tactical device. Obviously they're not going to make a strategic list bomb. They held out of the entire country, but they have tactical weapons, which means small scale dealing with specific locations. I mean, they're still brutal, but it's not entire cities that are wiped out with a big bomb. And so okay, you know you cross the line. Well, let's get a new line here. Any arm if any boots on the ground from any Allied means that we're at work. Okay, fair enough, which no boots are on the ground from any Allied forces. Any Allied equipment used by Ukrainians means that we are going to that crosses the line, is what he said. Well, Ukraine is full of equipment, doesn't have its own equipment, doesn't have its own tanks, you know, it doesn't manufacture any of it. And the Allies are giving it to Ukraine. And here's how America gets away with it and still complies. It's not we're not giving the weapons to Ukraine. What we're doing is supplying our allies with the weapons who they'd give it to Ukraine. And we just then order the manufacturers to refill our ammunition and our supply of these weapons. So Putin, you know, and Putin is still doubling down constantly. You know that he keeps on doubling down, doubling down. And it was one of those things where it's Selawn musk Ish, I'm gonna wake up this morning, I'm going to buy Twitter. I'm gonna go ahead and invade Ukraine. He'd always wanted to but decision was pretty quick.
Speaker 5: Okay, another reason not to eat healthy food.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a new update on a multi state saminola outbreak that has been linked to cucumbers. Reports of sickness tied to the outbreak started back in March. The cucumbers linked to the outbreak so far have made four hundred and forty nine people across thirty one states sick. Out of three hundred and sixty that they have available information on, one hundred and twenty five people have had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 5: No one's died yet, which is good.
Speaker 3: And the two outbreaks Salmonella africana. Can you even say that is that? Isn't that considered racist today? I think it is Salmonella africana and then salmonella bray under Rup.
Speaker 2: Now what the hell is that?
Speaker 5: A different kind of seminela?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I guess ray under rup.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I can guess Africana comes from Africa.
Speaker 2: But where is brand rup? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Don't know.
Speaker 4: Got typhus in o oh oh, that's lovely from salmonella to typhus. So the latest case is cropped up in Fountain Valley of course, Typhus is a flea born disease. It's spread by the actual flea dirt or the excrement of the fleas. So when you scratch yourself, that dirt gets into your blood stream and makes you sick. So there have been five confirmed cases of typhus in Orange County this year, the most recent as I just mentioned, in Fountain Valley, but also in Santa Anna, Anaheim and Garden Grove. And it doesn't spread person to person, but you get it from your pets, so they can carry it, and possums are a big source of it too.
Speaker 5: Of course, I don't know anybody who's petting possums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, I mean there's there are a few people that have immigrated from Appalachia who you know, do a lot with possums, possum sandwich, bossom soup, soup. I understand, I understand, But yeah, I don't know anybody who deals with plossoms.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 3: Typhus is no small joke. I mean it can be very very serious. I mean it. Did you know that willbur Wright of the Right Brothers died of typhus?
Speaker 5: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, that's that was gerbilicious.
Speaker 3: Facts that are completely totally useless just come out of my brain. Actually, they come out of my rear end more than anything else.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, here's the fact that could be useful. A drink a day is not aoka, apparently at least not with a younger generation. A Gallup poll released this week says almost half of Americans forty five percent, say that having one or two alcoholic drinks a day is bad for a person's health. And then here's the number breakdown. Sixty five percent who say it's bad for you are under thirty five, thirty seven percent of adults thirty five to fifty fours say that it's bad, and thirty nine percent of adults fifty five and older say that a drink a day is not a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's big news because you would think it's the other way around, where people are drinking more and they're not. People are, especially in that age group, drink less. And mocktails are you know, ordered like crazy at bars. I like mocktails, I really do, you know, with a little umbrella you know on it and the fruit coming out. It's very gay drink. But I absolutely love mocktails. Alcohol ruins the taste of cocktails. That's true, by the way, that that isn't shtick. I don't drink. I've never I just don't like it. And it's not like I'm a teetotler or anything. It's just you know, when you're a kid and you've drink that first sip of alcohol and ooh, you have to get over that. It tastes like medicine. I've never gotten over that. And mocktails are cheaper.
Speaker 2: At least by much. Oh yeah, you know, you're right.
Speaker 3: But then they put a rot guy booze in there because there's no reason not to.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 3: Why would you put high end booze that's going to be in a drink that it's a blended drink with you know, passion fruit and guava and pineapple and whatever the hell else they put in those things. Anyway, interesting news, that's it. We're done with the news. So now we have two minutes to spin.
Speaker 2: Amy. Yes, okay, I was going to pass.
Speaker 3: You and I was gonna, you know, in the hallway and go why don't you ask me what I'm wearing?
Speaker 5: Bill, what are you wearing? We're both wearing shorts today, we.
Speaker 2: Are wearing shorts. We are absolutely wearing shorts. What color are your shorts?
Speaker 3: This is desperation time. I just want to point this out for people that are listening. This is when we're out of news and we are desperate. Minor kind of tan mine too?
Speaker 2: Wow? Look at that?
Speaker 3: What's that brown tan? A brown top you're wearing? Yep, okay, mine is sort of Oh you know what, this is actually a really expensive shirt.
Speaker 5: It's not a costco shirt.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't for me. It's no when I buy, it's not.
Speaker 4: But this could have been eighty dollars scintillating.
Speaker 5: We should take a picture and put it on social media.
Speaker 2: Lindsay bought this for me? I think, yeah, I would never spend.
Speaker 5: This blue and white floral. And if you in case you're curious, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't matter. You're in radio anyway. Okay, we're done spinning. That was highly, highly entertaining.
Speaker 5: I mess radio I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm straight, Okay, KF I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.