Speaker 1: With the Rooster Crew.
Speaker 2: When coffee's brewing slow, it's time of starting morning with a brand new show. Jake's on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio. No fake news, no run around, and just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a secret comfy Now he's laying life out. Holy cow, it's time to give up and listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Oooh yeah, big gas, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke. He's calling it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard grit, had some truth to hear. It's the Jake Hudson podcast Show. From small town Roots to Championship Gold. He's seen you know, a lot of God stories told with a Southern drawl and a rebel soul. Jake's taking podcasting to a whole new road.
Speaker 1: No filters here, no soft.
Speaker 2: Spun lines, just the truth laid out in rhymes and signs. Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you. Won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: It's ton of Get up man. Listen to the Jay Hudson Podcast of show.
Speaker 1: Oh Yeah, big.
Speaker 2: Guest, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke. He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart, great and some truth to hear. It's theff Jake Hudson podcast Show.
Speaker 1: You Are Real.
Speaker 2: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard, country soul with the city spark. Jake shining truth like a kneeon in the dark.
Speaker 1: It's ton of get up man.
Speaker 3: Listen to the.
Speaker 2: Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Oh Yeah, Big guess, real talk, no photgraph just real life matters. Bru so tuned in e Lytic brol chas the man with the hard and so Yet's the Jay Cutson Podcast Show.
Speaker 1: Who Yeah Jay Cutson? Y'all, what is all guys? How is everyone doing today? Today?
Speaker 3: Is mm mm hmmm h m hm.
Speaker 1: But what is all guys? How is everyone do it today? Welcome back. I hope everybody is enjoying their day. I want to say that I am so thankful for today. I want to say that I feel very ahed that people want to you know, every time that I do this. Give me one minute guys, mm hm hm ye.
Speaker 4: Woh yeah, yeah h.
Speaker 1: Yah, but what's up guys? Hold on? Let me uh do one more things because people are not being on Twitter or is not being let know that I'm love. They're not getting my tweets. So yeah, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Give me one minute? But what is ut? Guys? How is everyone doing? Yeah? I just wanna say thank you to all the guys that have been making this show possible. Thank you to the people in the back, people that have been supportive. I just want to say thank you to the guys that are making this show possible. What's up to?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother? Oh? TJ? The episode we did last night is on is on spreaker right now. It's on our audio platforms because I could download the audios now. I get to download the audios now. Also, I just want to show something to you. Give you one minute. So my friend, by the way, my friend, my friend just did a put up a shirt for me on his on his shop. I'll send you a link if you want to come up. I know you're a busy person. Yeah, yes, he's he's by the way. You you uh if you saw the uh the shout out, the the the update I did yesterday, the update audio you got mentioned I did give you a shout out in that. Yeah, you gotta you gotta shout out in that. Is that audio? By the way, Yah yah yah yah yuh goble to it's.
Speaker 3: He dad.
Speaker 1: What's happening, bro?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: You're doing all right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Is chilling? Chilling? Hey? Sorry? Uh, we had audio issues yesterday. Yeah, it can happen. I'm sorry though, yeah.
Speaker 3: But it was.
Speaker 1: But so I wanted to say this about say this, dude. There people are complaining about the day h people are complained about n x T having They're making a new rule that says, oh, people can't leave. Really, they can't leave until it is in the taping because of what happened on Tuesday. Wow, you know what happened that bought the botch? Oh? Yeah, they should have they should have like they should have fixed, they should have had everything done. They should have had everything going and redo it only. But but also the thing is you have some you know you have. And also I heard at the end of the year, CBS Sports is going to be as Sports Radio. It's going bye bye hm hmm because uh da David Ardent, I can't say his name, Da who run their morning show, Uh is not there anymore. He's over at another place. Who's over at Matt He's over at a big, big dollar mad Dog Radio, mad Dog Sports over on serious huh yeah. Yeah, So that's so we're we're losing a few plate plate people on December thirty. First, we're losing a few stuff because but the thing is everybody, by the way, E Rock was right about Howard's stands. Yeah, it was just a serious thing. It was just Howard's t trying to get a feel about staff. You know, it wasn't time for Howard to leave. Howard was a good Howard is still good. Oh, by the way, you did get a shout out. I did say TJ Rebecca Banks shout out to do okay, thank you, thank you in the shout out video. The update I can't say shout out videos on YouTube. And the fact that be labeled as a scaled huh. So I have to say update, it's bullshit that if I wanted to do it or I have to put he to hey, I have to, I have to. I have to specially word it for you to ship. But it doesn't you know what it does. So but thankes, people like want to like do borst Off in the future. I don't want to like. But here's the thing. That's the reason why I have a Rumble because if I get banned off of YouTube, I'll just go over to Rumble, right. And here's the thing. I don't make video on YouTube. And by the way, I have it. I have an extra channel up too, So I have an extra channel. So if I if I lose the feed, if I lose this channel, I'll go to the next channel. I'll have that channel up within the hour. Yeah, and that's saying something. I'll have that channel up within the hour. Like I had my other Twitter up within the hour. I had the Twitter that i've used now up because I wasn't. To be honest, I need to twitter so because that's why I called the people. Just want to get people ready to get ready to do. But how are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm doing all right, man, I'm just sitting here a Fortnite right now?
Speaker 1: Just uh the New Kid? Did you get the New Kid tasted?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't really buy skins like that. I'm I just I've got a few that I've gotten, like for free. But I don't believe Fortnite.
Speaker 1: I don't. I do have a Fortnit K, but uh, you want another tree? My little nephew played old my Fortnite. Yeah, but I don't play a lot of Fortnite. I don't want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know a lot of people don't, but I don't mean. My cousin like to play it a lot, and you know, I'll probably end up playing with him sometime today.
Speaker 1: Uh so what are you guys doing for Christmas? We ain't too sure yet. I know we didn't give her a Christmas gift to each other early. I know Rebecca's aunt and uncle then got me something. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Nah, No, there they're wait until Christmas to give me my stuff. Yeah, here's the thing there, there there's there's people who there's people who don't understand. You know, when we were doing shows with Chris, Chris never paid, never paid us Christmas was pocketed all the moody. Chris was like saying, you know, he needed this, he needed that, But we never saw elector the donations for the tips.
Speaker 3: Yeah did you know that?
Speaker 1: M hm? I he he did bind me a few thinks, but it was stuff that I needed from my computer. But it's it was it was stuff that I needed with the computer. But he was over there, like but I see him. I saw him all terminate driving a new car.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: DJ had a job, Arcane had work. Who's doing But you know what the thing is, We're all good. But what's going on with Have you spoken to Jared?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's been it's been a why I need to.
Speaker 5: I need to And I'll probably give him a call sometime today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're starting to tell him that I wanted to talk to him. Yeah, I've been slacking on that. My band I had.
Speaker 5: I'll probably give him a call something. I'll give them called some time today. Yeah, because you've been I know you've been busy. Yeah, I'll give him a shot to day and see soon.
Speaker 1: He says, yeah, yeah, but I hope that everything is okay with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I'm doing all right and just chilling for the day. It might go out on some errands later, but yeah, you know, yeah, man, just chilling for the most part.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to tell you the TMZ's report that Lamar Will should die after bleep. Yeah, all right, I can say suicide after suicide. I looked in I looked into that that happened last month that nobody. I guess his family wanted to keep a private.
Speaker 3: But I get that, but.
Speaker 5: Damn, it's always been like a month. And yeah, I know he liked to do videos with one of my family YouTubers.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name is Dashy and him and.
Speaker 5: Lamar were real real close, real tight and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that's how I first saw him. But yeah, you know, and before I before, I just want to say this, we do send our condulces to the family of Lamar of Lamar, we do send our condolences to the family because you know, that's really hard for a family we have to go through. Yeah, especially since we were so young.
Speaker 3: He was only he wasn't even you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, and also we lost great Biffel too, NASCAR driver Greg Biffel passed. Yeah, I heard about that because I told you. Yeah, but I think I think, I think we're backing. Also tell me too. Yeah, I just want to also, I just I just also want to say that I do. I do want to say that I do respect people. Respectors are not given.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But uh are you are you doing no build?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's that's really the only that's really the only mode I do. I can't stand the building Mountain Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I sucked up. I'm still there. Yeah, all right, I just I know that you're I don't know that it's it's five days until Christmas.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this is the twenty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one of my friends is doing a is doing a movie, is doing a cartoon. I watch a cartoon, an airbatry cartoon show called Cartoon Therapy on twitch is today. They're doing there, they're doing their uh movie festival.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: A special guest, Joey Buttafuoco, not Joey Buttafuco. You know who Joey You know who Joey Buttafuoco is, right, I don't. He's an old guy that uh that was back in a lot of years. He's a.
Speaker 6: A lot of the late night shows. All Right, hey, alright, somebody hate hey Keets. Yeah, I love you brother, I got it. Somebody brother in.
Speaker 1: The thirty man. Alright, love your brother, alright, I'm talking about him. All right, Thanks broy m bye