Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Mess with me? Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstato. Ohuch, baby, you're a Gangstattoo.
Speaker 3: For the warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 5: The fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 2: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 1: What m.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got uh Juliet back with us, second time back since her hiatus, and she's already coming in with the eat bringing us a topic already. That's pretty slunky, Dave Opressors, thank you. I appreciate that, Julia. But before we get to Julia, we we'll introduce the other rejects on the show today, and we got my main, Headless Giant.
Speaker 2: What is going on, sir?
Speaker 5: How the hell?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? You can check me out on YouTube and x and on Instagram as well at the Headless Giant Podcast. If you have any sort of stories, you can send them to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. And if you include your address. Nick will send you some stickers, so Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will get those right out to you. Also on Monday, I've got the Actually Friday, we've got another series, another episode in the series of Rust of Gods, which is gonna be chirn So check that out. It's gonna be good. Also Saturday book Club with Jewels, and Sunday I've got the Trialogues with Ethan Indigo and Riccardo calm Audio. And Monday is my Alchemy show, so it's gonna be a full weekend.
Speaker 5: Definitely check out that Alchemy show. It's guys like Guy's mind, equipment and everything. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what he does. So yeah, thank you Hellis. I really appreciate it, and definitely go check out those shows too, especially the Trialogue. Really good stuff too. I enjoyed that one when I check it out. Thank you Hellers. I appreciate you. Jumping on tonight and we got bettt my man Bene from Brodcasting What is going on?
Speaker 3: So hey everybody, thanks for having me on. Nickome, my name's Bennett. I'm the host of the podcast Broadcasting Seeds. We like to dig into the supernatural, conspiratorial and then the spiritual warfare behind everything happening behind the scenes of everyday life. My veteran, a researcher, a storyteller, and you can find me at broadcasting seeds dot com.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, thank you very much for jumping on with this man, I really appreciate it. And Julia cos reicpeach yourself, what is going on. Please let everybody know what's going on with you and where they can find all the amazing works they don't already know who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Nick for having me. I always love working with ASMR. Bennett and Headless. Of course, it's gonna be a great time tonight Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcast. I'm kind of like Bennett. I talk about the spiritual warfare. I talk about, you know, paranormal conspiracies and serial killers and and all that stuff. So I like to say, you know, it's a conspiracy buffet if you will. I got a little bit of everything sweet and sour chicken for you, a little bit of a general so for you. I got it all conspiracy Chinese buffet over on Cosmic Peach Podcasts.
Speaker 5: Buff So yeah, So tonight we were supposed to have I guess on animal expeditions and he canceled and Julie was like, ooh, I got some I got a topic I can co And I was like, what it was a serial killer? Well killer vampires and I'm thinking, like, you know, like Van Helsing type shit. Well, Headless had answer me that when she said, no, these are serial killers that you know, we thought there were vampires, and I was like, oh, hell, we gotta come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean you know how I love my serial killers and the stories behind them. And you know, we talked about government cheese ripping and running through the bee holes. We've talked about all kinds of stuff, So you know, tonight's not not gonna be too far off from that. I'm bringing you a guy from a Program to Kill, you know. I I of course loved that book and been it. I'm sure Headless you're familiar. Randy Craft Government cheese bee hole killer was not in Program to Kill. That. I found that guy on my own. That was that was some shit I found completely independent. Yeah, that that guy was not in the book. This guy his name is Richard Chase, and he was in Program to Kill. But I did a lot of research, which on my own. He was mentioned very briefly in the book, and then I picked up a lot of information just from watching some documentaries and googling some stuff on this guy. And he's a psycho. But uh, he was known as the Vampire of Sacramento. So have you guys ever heard of him? Richard Chase? I have ever heard of this asshole?
Speaker 3: Yep, Richard Trenton Chase.
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 3: What do you know of him? Other than it was just the that it was in the seventies, like every other damn serial killer she had talked about before, probably unstre untreated mental illness of some sort, probably schizophrenia.
Speaker 1: Saying as as they all as they all have because they're all.
Speaker 3: Either demons or vampires for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right, headless you ever heard to this asshole?
Speaker 2: I haven't, But I'm putting together in my mind a relationship between free love and serial killers, Like maybe, right right, maybe in those uh you know serial killer movies where they're talking about the rules of serial killers, you know, Free Love seventies. What we got a bunch of serial killers running around?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, no, shit, it's a program for real it's a program.
Speaker 3: This is the other guy. Is this the guy too that did weird stuff to animals?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh my god, wait till I fucking get into that ship.
Speaker 3: You're not going to believe you remember the specifics other than that he did been.
Speaker 1: Oh god, once I tell you, it's gonna turn your bee hole inside out. It's literally the most wise I've ever heard. I can't even I can't even begin to describe. When I found this guy. I was like, this tops a lot of the ship I had heard of before I'm talking. I looked up this other guy. He was called the dating game Killer, and he went on a game show and I did all this stuff, and he did some depraved fucking shit. Government cheese Killer did some depraved fucking shit. This guy, this guy is like worse than all of them. So he started ripping and running around the mid seventies, he said he was receiving telepathic messages. Go figure. They all fucking do, right, They all say that they're hearing voices, and you know, and it does make you wonder though if they're if they really are or not, because like even with what's that guy Isaac Cappy, You remember when he was like oh, I hear Phil Collins and all that shit like voice to Skull, and so, I mean, I do think that there could be an element to that that's real, like some kind of funky ass fucking receiving messages type of shit. But I think that it comes from like this guy and a lot of serial killers. They were in and out of mental institutions for most of their lives, and I do think that they've used they being like CIA whoever, have used mental patients as like some kind of guinea pigs for all types of different programs, you know, MK or whatever. There was a doctor, doctor Cameron, you and I believe was his name. You and Cameron. Okay, you guys have heard of this asshole, right. So he was like a Nazi doctor that was posted up in a mental institution in Canada, and he was doing all types of programs on people, innocent people who weren't actually mentally insane that all. They were just like normal people that got hijacked into the system. And he would like play like messages like you you killed your mother, you killed your mother, you killed your mother, and like weird stuff like that. It was really fucking people up. I saw this one lady she went in for like postpartum depression because she just had a baby, and he kept her in a coma for like ninety six days or something like that and just would like play stuff in her ear off of some cassette tape. I mean, he was on some fucked up shit. But they're allowed to do this at mental institutions because it's like therapy, right, you can disguise a lot of shit under the guise of being therapeutic.
Speaker 2: Tuia, what about Jose Delgado, the guy? Tell me?
Speaker 1: Tell me about that? Tell me about that.
Speaker 5: So this guy in.
Speaker 2: Spain, he had these brain chips that he would put into bulls and he wanted to demonstrate that he could stop the ball mid run by hitting a button on his little remote control and then you know, he would and then the bull would freeze. Well, they started doing this to mental patient in the United States using these brain chips, and that's where we get the concept of the tinfoil hat is because they were trying to disturb the signal. So one of the guys that was experiencing this, he would put a trash can over his head because that was the only way he could get the pain to stop. But this was a government program to try and influence people using radio waves directly into their skull.
Speaker 1: That's so fucked up. And yet it was allowed to happen. Right, A lot of the stuff that you hear about now you're like, how is that ever even allowed to happen? Like gay inversion therapy, you know, like you take a gay person, you make them watch gay porn and you stick needles in their dick and stuff like that so they don't like it. Like what, looking back on this, it's like, this is like medieval fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: So mental institutions were getting up to all kinds of shit, and which is why I think a lot of serial killers came out of mental institutions.
Speaker 3: And then they closed them all because that's a good usually a good idea.
Speaker 1: They closed some of them, some of them are still open, and as far as I know, uh, Trump is trying to reinvigorate the mental institute. Have you seen that shit recently?
Speaker 3: It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: So recently he's decided like not only does he want to reinvigorate mental institutions, but he wants to like put all the homeless people in there, whether they're crazy or not.
Speaker 3: That's where Yeah, that's That's one of the things though, is like that's where a lot of why we one of the reasons we have so many homeless now is because the state institutions were all closed because bottom line is that's where they would put them because they didn't have anywhere else.
Speaker 1: To because it's the trash people, right, these are the people that we just throw away. We shove them in a file and cabinet somewhere they get you know, they even do like drug trials in mental institutions on these Did you hear about the one homeless guy eating the face off the other homeless guy in like Florida or something like that. Yeah, do you remember what the drug was they were they were trying out?
Speaker 2: Well, they said it was spice, but he was part of a drug trial that was not disclosed and I can't remember what that was, but they said it was spice.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, okay, spice. I don't know about you guys, but you used to could buy it at like Circle K seven eleven, and it was like, oh, it's like weed, but it's like you can get at the gas station. Fuck that shit. I thought I was going to fucking die when I smoked that shit.
Speaker 3: There's other, there's other. I mean, they just keep changing the formula.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now it's just because there's all kind and a ship like they you can buy it all the time, so it's wild, it's awful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sh it is something else.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Some people just smoked that ship at prison. They make them look fucking crazy, they do nutty ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was absolutely an uncontrolled experiment that was just released on society.
Speaker 1: And you're telling you it's like smoking an incense stick or something like. Literally it was like smoking, like who the fuck thought of this? And it's literally called spice, like it's you're smoking a pine cone or some shit like that. But it made a homeless guy eat the face off another homeless guy, and it's like, this is what they get onto at these mental institutions. So this guy, Richard Chase, uh, he was institutionalized multiple times throughout his life and he would have conversations with nobody. You know, this is documented that he would just like talk to him. Ell said he heard voices and he apparently had a healthy appetite for hallucinogenic drugs and that's also from right. It started at the mental institution and then snowballed from there because they claimed, and this is the claim that I think is utter bullshit, but they said the reason he was the way he was, and that the reason he ended up being a serial killer is because he abused LSD and he was seeing fucking shadow fucking people and he they told him to start, you know, doing all this nonsense. But I just can't. I can't get on with that. I think that you know, there have been a number of serial killers who have abused drugs and whatever, like they blame the whole Charles Manson thing on they were doing LSD and they were It's like, if you know the real story, but I'm the Charles Manson thing. You know, LSD sure played a part in it, but it wasn't They didn't start fucking killing people because they were on LSD. It was a whole program, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Juliet, it seems like LSD is always the cover story. Yeah, k Ultrae experiments, Oh that was just LSD experiments and then all these serial killers, Oh that was just LSD was turning them into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like it's it's the cop out for why these guys are the way that they are.
Speaker 5: And it's also like a cop out for like half the stuff that came out of the musician's mouths back in the day where the occult as fuck everybody's like a, it's just the drugs they tooked. It doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: You guys know who Jerry Marzinski is. Yes, yeah, I mean if you go by what Jerry says, and I firmly believe in a lot of it that he says, because when I worked for the for the v A, I had some I mean I worked with the worst like schizophrenic, the schizophrenics, the really severe bipolar and yeah that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Split personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's that's that's not what it was either way.
Speaker 1: It was associative. Associative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so it was awful, And I just know, you know, Jerry Marzinski says that folks with schizophrenia are probably not possessed by oppressed by demons.
Speaker 1: See that's one where I'm at at this point because even with a lot of the m K stuff, I think it was just too and with satanic ritual abuse, right, it's to traumatize the individual to the point where they're an open vessel.
Speaker 3: They're just open doors man, right, you know, and you can.
Speaker 1: Then insert something in, right, And that's what I think a lot of this really boils down to, especially schizophrenia. You know. I think there are some genuine cases of schizophrenia, you know, somebody that used to go to school with whatever, and then there are artificial cases of schizophrenia, which I feel like is what we're looking at with this guy. And every time that he would go to the mental institution, he would be released back to his mother under a conservatorship. So he was like the Britney Spears of the serial killer world. He's under this fucking conservatorship, but he still ends up becoming a serial killer. Like, way to go, Mom, you're a great influence. This guy's great. You did a good you did a bang up job, you know. I just I think it had to have happened early on, because when he was young, he went to this place called Beverly Manor, and all the staff and all the other inmates, if you will, they started calling him Dracula. And at the time it was because he told them that in his spare time, he enjoyed capturing and killing animals and then eating them raw. Yeah, he would blend them up like some kind of fucked up, fucking fatal attraction rabbit smoothie. And yes, and he would eat and drink the blood. He thought it was medicine for himself, right, yeah, and he would like it was medicinal to do this. Now, now think about this, right, I get schizophrenia, Okay, I can get that. I don't get how that then lead. You know, I know some people who have been diagnosed with some mental disorders or whatever. They don't blend up and then drink fucking animal stew. You know what I'm saying this is, this is on the next level. This is some next level ship.
Speaker 5: Like he just wanted to see the inside. He wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yet, he wasn't eaten them yet. But like Dahmer started out with some weird roadkill fast and the taxidermy and all that, and then I don't know if you guys have watched The ed Gian on Netflix. I haven't watched, but MANU wow, that dude, it's yeah, I mean, think about it. He inspired the character Norman Baits right into some weird taxidermy necro ship with the dead stuff. And I mean, this guy Richard Chase is no different. You can you see this pattern what they say, like if you were to ask the FBI or like the Criminal Profiling Unit, it's like, this is a this is a profile we can set up to where we know if they'll be a serial killer because they torture animals and they do this and then this. But my argument to that, there is a profile. But my argument to that is if you really look past that part and you say, oh, well, odd, another connection is they were all in mental institutions, or they were all in the military, or they were all It's like there are more than just a few coincidences when it comes to this level depraved serial killer. He's not just your average Joe, you know, murdered his mom and fucking ran away. No, this guy's on some other shit. And so around September nineteen seventy six, he showed up in Washington, d C. Even though he's from California and spent his entire life in California, herandomly shows up in Washington, d C. Like he's invited there for reasons unknown. And if you remember, Jeffrey Dahmer also had some kind of a weird connection to someone in Washington, d C. Because he was from Ohio. But when his class went to go visit Washington, d C. He called somebody at the White House and was able to arrange a private tour of the White House. It's like, how, like, who you know? That's what I'm saying, headless, It's like, who does he know that he could call someone and get a private tour of the White House set up? And it's the same with this Richard Chase guy. It's like, he's from California, but he's been invited to go to Washington, d C. Reasons unknown, right, And he never explained what he was doing in Washington, d C. But they found him with two loaded bloodstains to rifles in the seat of his pickup truck, and he had blood stained clothes and shoes in the seat of his pickup truck. And in the floorboard there was a big ass bucket of blood and inside the bucket of blood was a fucking floating human liver, just floating in a huge ass bucket of blood. And he later said it was from a cow, but no, it was a human liver floating And he was naked, dripping with blood. Fucking blood all dried fucking caked in his whiskers and shit, and he fled from the officers upon their approach, and when he was arrested and apprehended, just like government cheese killer. Right, he's charged with completely unrelated charges, then what he should have been So instead of being charged for the bucket of blood with the human liver, how about being naked in public, dripping with blood all over you and two guns loaded in your truck. No, he's charged with gun violations. Never mind about the liver, never mind about the blood, never mind about him being naked in public, never mind about any of that. He's charged with fucking a gun violation. No questions about the liver, I mean, really think about that. And he got out like they arrested him, and then he subsequently was released like within a few days after that. So no questions about the fresh blood and the bucket and the two loaded guns and the fucking no no questions about that.
Speaker 3: It's a California just didn't do shit about any of that stuff. It's so weird, like high in patrol had called people over with all kinds of wacky stuff going on, and they'd be like, Okay, go ahead. It's like, remember that show Human Liver, you know, just crazy and just don't understand it. It's weird.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what I'm talking about. Those like I am a normal human being. I am not involved in any secret government program. If I had a bucket of blood and a fucking floating liver and I got pulled over, guess what, I'm not going to get released tomorrow on some fucking oh well, you know, we're just released on the five dollars bail or some shit like that. No questions asked about the liver. Where'd you get it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why do you have it? Like nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the same thing has happened to multiple different serial killers throughout time that I feel like are part of these programs. Was number one Randy Kraft, the government cheese killer, apprehended release shortly after the dating game killer Jeffrey Dahmer. They all, I mean, Jeffrey Dahmer literally had a vict They had the victim right there. He was naked, he was bleeding from his bee hole. He was like, this guy's trying to kill me. This guy's trying to kill me. And they were like, oh, you guys are gay, fucking weirdos. Go on, get out, of here, Like right, these guys, it's like they skirt every time.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: Francisco. I guess, so weird stuff.
Speaker 5: That story is crazy, how that was?
Speaker 2: I thought that was Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: We Jeffrey Dahmer was Wisconsin, but yeah, I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy was San Francisco. And so was the geez killed.
Speaker 1: Well not just government Cheese.
Speaker 3: Was Che's killer. He was California, but I'm not not maybe as high north there, but still.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a lot of serial killers come out of California, Let's be real. That's like the playground for slicing and di Zodiac, all of them all Manson family. But so the Vampire of Sacramento, this guy, he's released and then he buys a couple more guns and then he goes on a killing spree. And part of the reason they call him, aside from the blood thing, a vampire, is because he chose his victims based on who had their door unlocked that night. So he would go around and check doorknobs, and if you were the lucky contestant who left your door open that night, he took that as an invitation to enter, and he sliced, diced, and he would extinguinate. I think that's how you say. His victims basically drain their blood. He used a used yogurt cup, like fucking yogurt. Really, he should be called the yogurt Vampire of Sacramento. Like really, he used a used yogurt cup to drink his victim's blood. So he would somehow slice dice, collect the blood in a yogurt cup, take some shots, and then leave them there. And obviously this has gotten him the Vampire of Sacramento name. But he was into all types of satanic weird stuff, needed to consume the life blood and all this, and was blending up animals in the blender. And you know, he had no limits to his depravity. He would go after whoever was in the house. Like I said, if your door was open, it was free game. He killed a twenty two month old baby, extinguinated them the blood. He killed another toddler I think was like two years old or something like that, or actually, hang on, I have it in my notes here. He killed a bunch of like adult people. He killed a six year old and a twenty two month old. And I mean, so it's like whoever was in the house they were it was just like open season, and he was into all type of you know, depraved shit, and he was into cannibalism as well, just like ed Gean and Dahmer. A lot of these guys in Program to Kill, they're called the collectors. I think Herb Baumeister people might be familiar with that guy. He was known as a collector, and I think even Gacy was known as a collector because they would just keep body parts and like weird shit, and they were all kind of into necro stuff. But yeah, this guy, he gets convicted, sentenced, and then he committed suicide in prison by overdosing onunhoarded antidepressants supposedly, but I think it could be another case of you know, this guy might have been ready to spill some beans on where he got this fucking notion that he needed to be doing this stuff. So he got the old Epstein treatment, if you will.
Speaker 2: But how they throw that in there, marijuana at LSD like home, Well, it's a little bit past the nineteen seventies form of propaganda, so I don't know if that's gonna fly on this generation.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like they they say that he just got really what high on on smoking marijuana and he just decided to eat people's livers.
Speaker 3: I mean, give me a break, drink their blood?
Speaker 1: Is this him?
Speaker 2: This is uh the vampire Sacramento a photo.
Speaker 1: Look at this guy. Look at this fucking guy. Nice Now he looks as they say, you know, somebody with the dead eyes like lights are on nobody's home kind of shit. You see that a lot with the uh like Sir Hans, Sir Han and the guy who shot John Lennon, And it's like, okay, uh, there's literally this is an empty vessel person like there is nobody in there.
Speaker 2: To bring that up. I mean, we know a little bit about you know that famous CIA poisoner guy that went into Jack Ruby selling and gave him an overdose of something. I heard what it was that he uses is meth and LSD. Right, So he overdoses the victim on meth and LSD and then they completely lose their minds. At least in the case of Jack Ruby, he was completely you know, psychotic after that.
Speaker 1: So I wonder that headless is a similar Yeah, it's got it's it's all connected because once you empty somebody's spirit out of their body or you place it or you like you check them out, and you put somebody else in, they're now the driver. It's like, I use the example of that movie get Out. Have you guys seen that get Out? I think they're really doing that to people. They're putting them in the sunken place, right, and then like they put somebody else in in there. That's like running the body and like doing shit like that. And like every now and again, the real person comes to the forefront and they're like, you murdered all the people in eight Livers and stabbed bunnies and they're like, what, oh I did, bitch, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the really fucked up part is what if those are the people it didn't work on, right, So they're trying to make more of this guy, and those are the people it didn't take on, so he gets to chop them up and get rid of the evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've thought about that too, you know. I've thought like they could be like garbage disposal. People's like get rid of this, get rid of that, Like they're they're the chop shop guys, you know. But so when I was looking into all this stuff and I found this Richard Chase guy, I started thinking like this cannot be a new phenomenon of like a vampiric serial killer, or this would be like a more modern version of a vampiric serial killer, even though it was in the nineteen seventies, and that seems like forever a way, the notion of vampiric serial killers goes all the way back to like fucking ancient times, right, this blood drinking, weird necro sacrificial crap. The first that I can think of. Besides, like the first popular example I can think of that people would understand would be like Vlad the Impaler, But I didn't want to like spend too much time looking into him, because everybody knows about that guy, right, and you know whether or not it's true or the stories and he impaled people whatever. The Royal family seems to think that he was an okay guy, right, Oh, I'm second cousins with Lad du Pey, and like they're like so proud of that, and they, you know what I mean, they used the castle for some kind of COVID VACS center during the pandemic, and you know, they think it's a big funny joke. But so I skipped past that one because everybody knows about Vladi and pal Are great, he's a vampire or he's not. That it makes for a cool movie. But have you ever heard of this bitch, Countess Elizabeth Batthery, Yes, I have Hungarian Hungarian royal family. This bitch was on some other fucking shit. Bennett, you never heard of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I have. I'm not I'm not positive, but I I think I think I have.
Speaker 1: All Right, well, I mean I'm about to tell you about this bitch, but you just brace yourself because Nick, you heard of her? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure that hostile Second Hostile. You ever see that one with the chicks in it? I'm pretty sure that was like possibly based oover her, like her situation a little bit beating.
Speaker 2: It's so many, so many many.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't seen that, but actually I came to know about her from a movie. It's it's actually a b movie. It's called Stay Alive. Have you heard of that. It's got like Frankie Munas in it, and it's about a video game and if you die in the video game, you die in real life. If you get killed in the game. This feared of Elizabeth Battery will come find you and you die the same way you died in the game. It's actually a b movie and I, you know, just randomly came across it one time and I was like, oh, I thought the bitch was made up for the movie, Like I really did. I was like, that is so depraved. There's no way that could be a real person, was I. You know, boy, was I wrong about that? And it really is a real person. Now, this is a Hungarian Royal family person because it's like rich people. Fun time for these people. You know, stabby stabby, cut cut, that's the game they and you know, this woman, just like with a lot of the weirdo Royal family members, she was into abducting bitches, cutting their titties off, draining them of blood, bathing in the blood, doing some kind of fucked up mask facial mask with the blood. And this was supposed to like keep her young and keep her vibrant and like whatever. The weird thing is that this movie that I found that I came to know of her stale. It's a two thousand and six movie, and I googled it to kind of see like who what, like why, what's behind the movie because it's oddly specific. They mentioned this book It's called the Witch's Hammer, and that's a real book, and there was like a yeah, there was like all this weird like real stuff in the movie, and I was like that, you know, that's crazy because that's actually like a real book or whatever. Like during the Inquisition, they really like murdered people with this book. So I was just looking into the movie and it was released under the Hollywood Pictures label, but it's actually the only slasher film ever produced by Walt Disney Pictures, and yeah, yeah, I was like, Okay, so Disney, in the history of fucking Disney, decided they were going to make one slasher movie in the history of Disney, and it's about this Countess Elizabeth Battery. Oddly specific in my opinion, like if Disney was going to put their name on something, they're going to put it on a b slasher movie that like didn't even do very well about this Countess Elizabeth Battery. I mean, what do you guys think about that? I mean, Disney literally never ever, would never make a movie like this, right.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised they made it and then also didn't like try to actually promote it.
Speaker 1: It's like they just wanted to know they had something to do with it. Maybe. I mean, it's a weird, like there's a lot of conspiracy stuff in the movie. It's like I said, it's got like that weird Witch's Hammer stuff. It's got like ritual scenes where it's like people in pig masks and like slashing and dashing people.
Speaker 2: And you know, well, Frankie Mudez, Frankie Mudez was in Malcolm in the Middle on ABC and ABC was Disney, So I think what they were trying to do is get another thing out of his contract.
Speaker 5: He knows.
Speaker 1: Why did it have to be about this bitch though?
Speaker 3: Exactly this original adrenal chrome freaking soaker yeap, just like literally.
Speaker 2: The worst part about the story is how there was absolutely no justice at all whatsoever. So these girls just kept disappearing, and they're like, where are all our girls? What are you doing to these girls?
Speaker 3: They say eighty confirmed, right, but this is claimed six hundred and fifty plus.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't know eighty.
Speaker 3: Stay afternoon official. That's crazy a lot, dude.
Speaker 1: There was eyewitness testimony they said, I saw bitches with their titties cut off in the basement, chained up fucking slap open with the entrails hanging out. They stem the shit, right, but they got discredited because this was a royal family member. Right, They're not supposed to be openly crazy slashing bitch's titties off and stuff like that. The real number, eyewitness confirmed is around six hundred and fifty. Yeah, like that's crazy. This bitch wasn't even alive long enough to have killed six hundred and fifty. I think she had a fucking team of people helping her. It said that she had like servants and shit helping her.
Speaker 2: I was right, that's doing it. Yeah. And the worst thing is is they sat her out and gave her a good talking to after the first time she got caught, and then they let her go right back to doing it again. They said, don't let it happen again, and she got killed another three hundred. Yeah, that's the thing, stripper of all of her titles of everything. Until after she had gone through like village after village, and they they kept moving her around too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so headless is hot on with her now? Right? Okay, okay, this is what they say they did with this bitch because a royal family member obviously they're not going to get the punishment that if I killed six hundred and fifty bitches and cut their titties off, I'm not gonna get this treatment.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But she's a royal family member, so she's gonna be handled with like kid gloves. What they did was they executed all of her servants, because fuck them right, if they they had, you know, to kill, somebody had to be held accountable for this shit. So they killed all of her servants and then they told her, Uh, Elizabeth, you cut the titties off of six hundred and fifty bitches, and that's a no no. So you got to stay inside and you're not allowed to go outside anymore. Okay, you got You're you're on house. Bad girl, Elizabeth with the six fifty titties, like it just gave her house arrest, would just right, right, And so there are all these eyewitness testimonies from priests that would go and visit her, and they said, well, we've locked her up in the tower and we've bricked her in there, and she's there, and the priests were like, nah, that bitch was walking around the castle unhindered. She was fucking planting daisies. In the backyard. She probably had some kind of fucked up nipple belt that she wore from all the victims that she killed. I mean she was she was on some weird neckro shit and never got punished for it. She probably was, yeah, I mean like they were probably still sneaking her vict in my opinion, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like a full dress of ears. Yeah, literally, full dress of ears.
Speaker 1: Dress of fucking titties. And I mean this, it's crazy to me. Six hundred and fifty and she didn't even get house arrest. They were just letting her walk around live her life. She just couldn't go into town anymore.
Speaker 5: You take a bit she'd lock her up because you're like, you're gonna get suck with bitches out there with no tits. She's just gonna call everybody's.
Speaker 2: Like can we save something like It's just yeah, I mean said to me that people would let it go on this long. It's like, why just go in there and kill the.
Speaker 3: Bitches because what they were doing too, man, that whole town had to be screwed up for everybody.
Speaker 5: They were just scared to death, right.
Speaker 1: This is how she got caught. It's so fucked up, so she was killing and cutting the titties off all of like the lesser gentry is what they're called, like all the borders, slaves, women, and servants, and she ran out of the lesser gentry. She ran out of titties, took it off, ran out, so she had to move to like the middle class and upper gentry because she was she was in the market for some new titties and had ran out of all of like the slave girls and servants. So she started killing people's like daughters who were kind of like upper class, and like they started noticing that shit, like okay, well my daughter went to go have lunch with Elizabeth and she's either dead or came back with no titties. So they started they started putting two and two together and they were like, Elizabeth, you can't do this. And then they found out after they raided the castle or whatever, that she just had bodies all over the place, buried in like concentration camp style like pits in the backyard, and like, oh, I mean this woman all right. Now. This is what they have done, though, is they've made it all like woke shit, like they've made it. They've turned it into something that it's not because they said none of that actually ever happened. It's just a horror story. What really happened was the men were threatened by this powerful noble woman and they were trying to get rid of her by making up all these stories about her. So because the men were so threatened by her, because she's a powerful Now, no, this is classic royal family behavior. Okay, it's like the human sign.
Speaker 2: Seriously telling me that they're trying to reimagine this story just to try and make her look like not a monster.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what they're doing on some woke shit like they were anti feminists and now they were this and that, and they were just trying to make her look better. Okay, that's fine. How do you account for the six fifty titties? Like, are we to overlook.
Speaker 3: Reading right now about her husband who is a sick mastard as well. Right, So, his nickname was the Black Knight of Hungary. Executed Ottoman prisoners by roasting, flaying, or hanging them on from iron hooks. Soldiers documented that he and Elizabeth shared violent discipline games involving servants. No evidence that he drank blood, but he normalized cruelty in his household. This mattered because sadism between spouses can escalate when one partner is mentally unstable.
Speaker 1: They were the they were the first, but they were the titty cut and Bonnie and crazy. Right.
Speaker 3: The fact that the fact that her husband, you know, probably was part of this, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, here's part of it. He probably was like her biggest hype man. He was down in the fucking dungeon, Like, yeah, I got those titties, Like that's that's rich people, fun time. Stabby stabby cut cut. They love this shit. They hunt people. This is a game for them.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ruin another thing for you, Julia, but I gotta mention the Adams family because it seems like like that's sort of what we're orbiting here, is like all of these old money families, right that don't seem to have any source of wealth or whatever, are acting really strange in these sort of dark corners. Well what are they really up to? And that sort of encompasses the whole problem that we're facing today.
Speaker 3: And a lot of this woman, a lot of them. This woman's not not her her family's line. If you go back, lots of occult stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I mean, if you look into this woman, you will find a treasure trove of stuff. Because it's not just like you know, the the guy that I opened up with, Richard Chase. He's like a generic dollar store version of what the Royal family has been doing for the longest. Like this weird blood drinking, sacrificial satanic cults and all this cutting bitches titties off and bathing in their blood and stuff like this has been going on forever long. And it's like people get hung up on Vladim Paler because Charles says like he's descended from her, from him or whatever I think, and and and you're, well, yeah, and that's fine, But it's like the woman, all of them. Maybe you know that's why they got like cleft palettes and shit, is because they'd be doing inbreeding.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 1: You know, if this is your great grandma, you're gonna look fucked up, right, You're gonna have a cleft lip and all that, like Joaquin Phoenix shit. So I mean, I I just the more I looked into her, I was like, wow, like this has been going on forever and Disney. Disney decided to put their name on something about her, and they they did not really add any spices to the story in the movie like they they pretty much included everything and it was pretty factual, which that out of all the movies Disney could have, you know, co signed. They wanted to make this right about Countess Elizabeth Batthery.
Speaker 2: But there the angle there is like you know, you've got Prince Charles who's supposedly related to Vlad the Impale there, and you know they're talking about all of this stuff going on at Disney. Who did Disney appeal to when uh, they were having their tax problems. They said, we've got a nine hundred year lease with England, so you get you got to take it up with those guys.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: This is the problem. Ancient British line of vampire people.
Speaker 1: Vampire people is correct, Yeah, I mean, and it's it's like the notion of the vampire goes back to like ancient times, right. They're on like totem poles and the Native Americans talk about like actual vampires. But I think it could honestly be based off of some some ship like this, like real people cohorting with like some weird spiritualism partaking in blood rituals, blood drinking. This is not a new concept by any means, but even you know, nineteen seventies we got this Vampire of Sacramento guy ripping and running, and it's still like, you know, Jeffrey Dahmer and like ed Gean, they keep coming out with these documentaries to like put it in our face that this is this is just a thing, you know, cannibalism, blood drinking, it's it's just whatever. And the last right, it's yeah, that's what I'm saying, is like, that's that's just what they like. You know, we can't judge them. They like a little blood yogurt cup. Who cares, you know. But the last vampire I actually wanted to talk to you guys about I found from a show too, and I thought that the bitch was made up, but she's the really shit And it's American Horror Story season three. If you guys are familiar Covin, have you watched any.
Speaker 5: Either of you guys parts of it? I didn't see series. Yeah, unfortunately, I was. I think I was in federal prison or getting into the system at.
Speaker 3: That time, so.
Speaker 1: They didn't have a good American horror story spread in prison. No no, it was on.
Speaker 5: It's just uh, I forgot what it was just me going through transit and should I just kept missing into whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean season three is great, Nick, you should you would like it. I think you should check it out headlist. Did you did you see it?
Speaker 2: I remember saying it. Yeah. I think I might have been getting deployed at the time too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right, yo. You know what's crazy is that I think me and him were looking at it. I was in Fort Dix right at the same time. You were probably like there on the other side of the fence pre deployment. This is fucking insane. That was probably literally on the other side of the fence of him and forts compound.
Speaker 1: Well, I do want to say, just from the comments here, Benjamin, he says, that's the best season of American horror story. I love that season that I fucking love that season. It really is my favorite. And somebody else said True Detective season one season one is fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: It is wild.
Speaker 1: It is wild. That's just oh fuck yeah, cut cut off titties too, you know, right right. But that's that's besides the point. I just wanted to say. I saw that comment and I agree loves I Love True Detective season one and American Horror Story season three. So we meet this woman. Her name is Madame Delphine Lollaie. Have you heard of her at all?
Speaker 2: Right, backed out to, uh, you know New Orleans?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, now she is in American Horror Story season three. I thought again that the bitch was made up because it was so beyond the comprehension of me at the time, thinking that some human being was capable of doing this stuff. And you know, I find out Yep, she's real. And they didn't really add any spices. They got it pretty fucking on the head. She really did do all this stuff. And she is like one of these vampire serial killers.
Speaker 2: And she.
Speaker 1: Murdered and tortured enslaved people in the eighteen hundred. So this is after Elizabeth Bathery obviously and all that. But she lived in New Orleans. She was like a kind of an elite type person, had money connections, stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that, and.
Speaker 1: She had all these slaves that she kept in her attic and she would bleed them out, make some kind of a face mask out of the shit, newborn babies all that, and said it preserved her youth made her skin look good, and one of the slaves was trying to escape, and they set the house on fire. And when the fire department or whomever arrived at the scene, they found all these slaves in her attic and they were naked. They were chained to the walls, eyes gouged out, fingernails pulled off. Some of them had been skinned alive. Some of them had been skinned and were still alive and just left festering with like fucking actions and all kinds of ship.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some of them had big holes in their asses where she literally just cut big chunks of their ass off. You know. Their ears were hanging by shreds. Their lips were sewn together, and testines pulled out, I mean sticks in their brains. Like what did you say, Nick?
Speaker 3: You think you think.
Speaker 5: This ship?
Speaker 1: Nick, it's so.
Speaker 5: Weird, made up Jesus Christ. You open that.
Speaker 1: Like this is this is the stuff? Like when you watch it in a show, you're like, Okay, well they've they've dramatized it a lot, you know, No, they didn't dramatize right right, yeah, so uh, you know she had pulled their intestine out stuff like that. She put sticks in their brains and like would stare their brains around. Rich people find time. Right, She's an elite class woman. She's got all these slaves. They're her property, right, so she can do whatever she wants to them. She's bleeding. I'm doing all these weird like Frankenstein fucking experiments on them, you know, bathing in the blood, doing all this stuff. And uh, there was evidence that they found that she was actually on some makeshift human centipede type type shit, like sewing lips and be holes together. And you know, imagine stumbling upon this. You think you're responding to a local fire. Oh, Madame Lola rees house, those on fire. Imagine walking into that. Okay, we got people's lips and assholes sewing together, we got we got guys go out. Yeah, I mean fingernails pulled off, people skinned alive. It's like, okay, there's something else going on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow. And when the one person yeah, and her husband again was like her biggest hype man like go hollo, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Kathy baits Plater what.
Speaker 1: Kasty baits Plat Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, she's yeah, man, I'm telling you, you guys need to check out American horror story season three, that ship was off the chain.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I love American Horror Story season three. I watch it every year for Halloween. But so when they found all this stuff in her house, she skipped down into this day. No one knows what happened to her. But uh, something else odd about this is and some of you may know this in the chat. If you do, you know, throw it in there, but Nicholas Cage actually bought this woman's home in New Orleans in two thousand and seven. He paid three point four five million dollars to own the home of this blood Countess Lollery. So there's pictures of it right here. Nicholas Cage, he went out of his way to obtain this residence. And what's odd to me about that is he had the mortgage documents arranged in such a way that his name did not appear on them. So maybe he didn't want people finding out about his strange admiration for a sadistic vampire serial killer. Or maybe it's because he's a vampire himself. You know, the Koppola Family is a fucking whole nother rabbit hole episode. But yeah, I thought that was weird. Nicholas Cage also has already purchased his his tombstone for when he dies. It's just down the street from this house. It's in New Orleans, and it's a it's a solid white pyramid. You can so whoever's got this green share, pull up Nicholas Cage headstone and it'll pull it up. You got to see this shit. It's the weirdest and it's right down the street from this blood Countess vampire house. Yeah, Headstone. Look at this, Look at this, look at this.
Speaker 2: Is he a New Orleans native or is he just fascinated by this place?
Speaker 1: He's probably a vampire, all right. Have you seen that picture where it's like, oh, this is a Civil War Soldjiourney just so happens to look like fucking exactly Nicholas Cage. He's seen that ship. Yeah, maybe it is him. Okay, maybe he's been around a while. Maybe he used to go to the Lollery House and fucking stab some slaves and the ass. Maybe he was into that. He was into it, he loved it. But so uh, I mean, this is just in my opinion, it's more rich people doing weird rich people stuff in this house.
Speaker 5: What happens when you got too much time. But he has to do nothing strange.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm so bored that I need to stab this woman, cut her titties off, bathe in her blood. Yeah, I want your body in the backyard.
Speaker 2: And then they kind of make fun of it with the Adams family, right, it's all we're just actually we're not these people. We're just kind of quirky fun But really the Adams Family, like archetype is what they're working with is like a whole family of fucking siccos top to bottom.
Speaker 1: Right. And so I ended my presentation on my show with this quote. Yeah, do you guys ever watch Tim Dillon. Yeah, okay, So he was talking about this guy that got by city, the Royal He is so funny. There was a Royal family member recently that got busted for raping women. His name is Marius borg Hoybe or something like that, and he was just like going through his dorm room just like raping anybody he could. And you know, you gotta think this is Royal family behavior. But the problem is is like they don't understand that the human hunt and all this weird stuff that they do, cutting bitches kitties off and bathe in the blood. This is supposed to be a secret thing. Okay, you can't just go raping any old buddy you want, all right, then people are gonna start finding out what's up. You can't just go raping everybody in your dorm room. Okay, you got to save that for the human hunt. It's like when you and Grandma go out and you fucking rape some kids and you kill them and you eat them and you fucking bathe in their blood, Like that's a holiday. You can't just go raping and pillaging on a Tuesday. You have to wait for the ritual. You know what I'm saying. This is what it's all about. And they're still to this day like weirdo vampire serial killers. And it all comes from this idea of like the Royals, who's this guy?
Speaker 2: Oh, bring it back up. Well, he's the dupot Air And as you can see on the screen there, he was convicted of doing something horrible. Those three year old daughter if you could see that, and so what do you do it? Sexually assaulted his three year old daughter.
Speaker 1: The AIG face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a big standoff between him and the police and his compound. He was firing on the police and they still let him out of jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like didn't he isn't he like free right now somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's free, he's under their care.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He looks like if a Carl's junior Breger was a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't go to the court ordered clinic, so.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He just kind of does whatever he wants to because he's a DuPont. Whoa.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're saying he's got connections, he's gonna get the slide because okay, all right, all right, yeah fortune okay, yeah, no, this is this is what I'm talking about here, guys, is like rich people, fun times, stabby stabby cut cut, bathing in the blood, doing all this stuff, and they have incorporated it, I believe, into this weird serial killer program, like the Phoenix program, Come Home, some weird you know, serial killer decapitation program. You know. It's like they they've literally loosed this upon us, and we're just supposed to say, oh my god, that's crazy. These these people, they're all just loan psychopaths, and I'm terrified. What we don't know is that the royal family has been doing this forever. It's like a fun pastime, for them, and a lot of the serial killers who are made in their image, so to speak, are part of a much larger network and program.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: I do believe that they like, that's a lot easier when you realize that certain parts of the Middle Ages never ended, and those parts were pretty fucking horrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. And you know the thing about the Vampire of Sacramento. The reason why I like to include that guy is because this is the mid seventies and people were okay and felt safe to actually leave their homes unlocked. There was not such a stigma around it. It was like, I feel safe going to bed, windows unlocked, door, front door unlocked, whatever, I'm safe. I'm okay. I know that I'm going to wake up tomorrow. What the Vampire of Sacramento did was teach everyone, if you don't lock your door, the boogie man will come and literally extinguinate your body, drink your blood, necrophilia type cannibalism shit to you, and kill you in your family. So it's like instilling fear in the heart of America if you don't lock your door. If you don't, it's like it's like instilling literal fear that if you don't watch your six, lock your doors. H Richard Chase is going to come murder you and your whole family. They also did that with Richard Ramirez, right, he would come in through people's windows and rape the shit out of them and kill them. So it's like.
Speaker 2: Who BTK, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the serial killer is useful in more than one way. You can kill people, obviously, but you can also teach everyone that you are not safe in your own home. You need a security system, you need doors locked, you need fucking be ready because you are not even safe in your own home.
Speaker 2: More cops, more cops, more cups. Pay for more cops. We do work ups, Yeah, pay for more mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna lie, you know, Before I go to bed at night, especially since I've had the baby, I do this whole like walk around the house thing. I locked the back laundry door, I lock the side door, go around to the front, lock the front door, check it, make sure it's good. I mean, like, this is even though I'm a conspiracy theorist and I do believe in all of this stuff, is like staged and whatever. I don't want to be the fucking Lobianca family. Okay, that gets made an example of. You know, I don't want to be the one that ends up on CNN and they talk about how I used to light up a room but now I'm fucking dead and rip, you know, and people listen to episodes of my podcast like, oh, Julia was so funny, is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're going to make an example out of someone, it's not going to fucking be me. But I know that this program was a way of instilling fear in everyone, like from the get go, yeah, right, the people.
Speaker 2: Who that who were paying to protect us have done a worse and worse job progressively since the time. They've been demanding for more and more money to protect you from the psychos, and they're not protecting you from the psychos.
Speaker 1: Right. The people that we've.
Speaker 2: Given this fear to go running towards have done nothing but sort of betray us with that because you know, we pay them more money and they don't have to do as much because that's how they get more money.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. And it's like for me when I hear you know, stuff about I've been talking a lot about a new theory of mine that when you see a husband who has killed a wife, OJ, Scott Peterson. Uh, you know, Chris whats was a big deal. I'm starting to think that the fucking husbands are getting set up as Patsy's to cover up some weird like are you with me on this headless because I did an episode. OJ did not do it and Scott Peterson did not do it, but they they've been set up to look guilty as fuck. You know, they put all of the focus on the husband so you don't look at the weird Saitanic cult shit that they were all into. Like, if you really look at the Scott Peterson case, there's more to that than meets the eye. Okay, I know that's controversial.
Speaker 2: One of the things that blew it open for me in the OJ case was that nobody ever mentioned her drug problem and how she had these drug dealers right down the street. It's like none of that ever came out at all, and it's like, well, that's the number one cause of getting involved into some sort of strange murderer.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's what I'm talking about here, And you know, if you guys are into it, maybe we could do an episode on that. Chris Watts guy because he supposedly put his family in those big oil silos or whatever. But it's it's just like with Chris or it's just like with Scott Peterson and OJ. It's like there was there is no actual, concrete, solid evidence that makes this guy guilty. It's like, all like, well, we think he is because he was a piece of shit guy that was cheating on his wife. Cheating on your wife does not make you a murderer. I know that sucks to say, yeah, he was a piece of shit guy, you know, but it doesn't mean that he killed his wife and kids. I'm sorry. There there has been a weird program, just like the program to Kill serial killers going on where it's like wives and kids end up getting murdered, and it always is the husband with the case. Always put it on the husband.
Speaker 2: All of these cases are investigated, you know, these are not investigations that you know serial killers, and all of these you know, everybody blames the husband. Thing unvestigated, they don't even have evidence. It's it's really sad and pathetic, but it's it's very clear the pattern.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll get this ship, all right, And I don't want to keep you guys off on a tangent or anything. But what if all of it is fucking stage theater shit, Lacy Peterson.
Speaker 5: I keep thinking about I keep thinking a lot of that more and more, especially with true cols.
Speaker 1: Like these are characters, right, these are characters, you know. It's like, I want to see corpses. I want to see the little kids that they pulled out of the oil silo. I want to see fucking bodies because they said, what with the Scott Peterson, they found Lacy's torso, but not ahead, no legs, no arms, just a torso, right, we never saw any photos of the fetus that they supposedly recovered. I mean, it's like, if this is all real, I want to see the fucking bodies because they have no problems showing bodies with the Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, ed Gian, John Gacy. You can go and see those bodies. They have pictures of the fucking body. It's like, where are these women that are supposedly getting murdered with their kids? I want to see bodies or is this all a fucking side show? Is the circus act? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's one of those things where we can never really know that, you know, because they can think about this case that they manifested really really hastily, the guy doing the van life with his girlfriend and then his girlfriend suddenly disappears. Did we get any actual evidence about any of that stuff? Or was it just an internet series that we were all told was actually happening.
Speaker 1: Man, I just you know, and I see people railing against me in the comments. That's fine. I like to keep all possibilities open. Maybe Chris Watts was a murdering piece of shit and he fucking murdered his whole family and put him in an oil silo. If he did, I hope he burns in hell. But what if it's all theater?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, is like it's a great Netflix show because they did make a Netflix show about it. Like when they put stuff on Netflix, you automatically need to assume something more is going on, just like with the Menindez Brothers when they made that whole show about the Menindez Brothers. Yeah, you know, unpopular opinion. I don't think those guys deserved a day in prison if their dad was really doing what I think he was doing.
Speaker 2: You know, it goes back to the families.
Speaker 1: The family.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to cross the families. If you kill your own dad and you're in that position, you're going to jail.
Speaker 1: But weren't the Menindez brothers like their family was like some upper echelon motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, you're not allowed to kill those people.
Speaker 1: No, even if your dad's been raping you your whole life, and your mom's going like no, it's rapey time. You can't go down the hallway dad's with your brother raping him.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, that evidence they suppressed, that evidence support.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Headless is like, you know these rich elite fuckers and like you know this, this is a fun pastime for them, raping their kids and then their kids getting raped their entire lives. They were like, I can't do it anymore, shot their parents in the face hole and they get to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Okay? Is that justice?
Speaker 2: Is that justice?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean maybe that's unpopular opinion. Someone was raping me my whole life, especially my dad. I would go Lizzie Borden on the motherfucker. Okay, So what's this Amityville whore ever? Made sense? Even with pictures, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I believe that bullshit either of that. That stuff just doesn't make any sense. So many different No, my friend lived across the street from that house. Yeah, my boy kept it shouting. If you haven't listened to this, my boy came in from amityvilliers. I used to go visit him sometimes, and he lived across the street. It was like a few houses down across the street. Yep.
Speaker 2: I got a story about that.
Speaker 1: If you want, well, well, I was gonna I don't know what you were about to say, but I was just gonna say it never made sense to me either. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So my dad knew a guy who was cousins with one of you know, Ronnie de Fayo's family members, like extended family members. But he actually signed my copy of Amityville Horror, and he said, when Ronnie de Feo actually shot those people, it was you know, terrible and whatever. It's like, should I have had him signed that? It's just really odd. But yeah, he was like almost confirming the official story and how he signed it. So it's kind of strange that I.
Speaker 1: Means, do you get on with the official story?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I didn't know that there was a big question about Ronne de Fayo shooting his family, if that was a thing.
Speaker 3: But he was.
Speaker 1: Involved with like some mobsters and gangsters and shit, and you know he and then when he was imprisoned, he would say like he was paid to take out his family because like his dad was involved in some weird shit. Like not that it's a big CIA cover up thing, but it's like his dad was like involved with some shady dealings and it's like they used the sun to get to the family to like exact some type of like revenge or like payoff some kind of debt he owed. But they like to make great horror movies about him being possessed by a demon.
Speaker 5: Did you know that was even a theory of him being possessed by a demon?
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I know about the possessed by demons, but I don't know about the mob associations. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I heard about that living on Long Island. Yeah, you heard about that ship.
Speaker 1: But even if he is possessed by demons, I don't know if you guys ever saw the Amityville with Ryan Reynolds when they remade that ship, You guys saw that one. I mean, they took it to the whole nother fuck they had. They there was like a Native American element that they fucking skirted in there, and like the house was built on like Native American tribal burial mounds and like all so it's like, now, dude, his dad probably fucked somebody over in a bad deal and they had that kid go in there blow his family said off because he was a piece of shit. You know. Uh, there's just always more to the story. Yeah, there is always more to the story.
Speaker 5: There were people saying that he was at the night that that happened. I forgot the name of the bar that night near the house. He was down there, supposedly tripping out and fucking sniffing. Oh so they're like, who know, it's gonna went home and was just fucking whacked and killed people.
Speaker 1: I've heard that too, that he was a druggie, that he was, you know, all fucked up, and actually based on some of the like people who knew the family, they all said that that his dad and his mom never liked him. That he was a shithead kid.
Speaker 5: Oh no, the guy was known as a degenerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they were like they never they wanted him out of the house and ship like that. They wanted to kick him out. So it's like maybe this guy had just had like he was like a spoiled brat, obviously into drugs and like some kind of weird gangster stuff, and he just was like fuck you guys and shot his whole family. I mean, stranger things have happened, believe.
Speaker 2: It or not.
Speaker 5: You know, I had, I had. I've mentioned it a few times. There was a look it up at ron Kakama, depending on but you can definitely find it. Like a dungeon to dragons kid who said that he the game told him to kill his parents, and he killed like one or two people in his family because the game told him to do it. The kid lived on the corner of my block. I was like, yo, see, okay, so my mind as a kid, I was like, what a fucking board game told him to do that? Like, I'm just assuring the guy's sick. I didn't believe the board.
Speaker 1: That's why nerds are dangerous. You ever went to school with the motherfucker you made fun of dirty motherfucker, you fucking weird piece of shit Dungeons and Dragons. Weird fumbled that. Yeah, you do, Headless, you're the dangerous one. Okay. It's never the kid that like get kicked out of glass. It's always the nerdy, weird one that plays like Dungeons and Dragons and she fucking kills this whole family one night. It's always no, you're the weird, dirty guy.
Speaker 5: There was a no I forgot. I don't even want to say this. Well too late. I'm not saying that Headless is like this, but a lot of the pedophiles played that ship for dicks.
Speaker 1: Well that's the yea.
Speaker 5: Play Dungeons and Dragons magic cause and they were big on comics though, like all shit, that would make sense for a twelve year old motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're actually serial killers and pedophiles. Look out for the nerdy dude that plays clarinet. That's all I'm saying. It's like that that one guy who like has bad acne and like always their clothes are all mismatched, and they love to play magic. The gathering. That motherfucker will kill you. Be careful, all right. It's never the one you suspect.
Speaker 2: If they still play magic the Gathering and they're like forty five years old, you got to look out for those mothers.
Speaker 1: They will murder you. Murder Okay, they will murder your ass. If that's what I'm saying, is like, it's it's never the guy that looks like Nick that's like been to jail and like you know he's seen some ship. Yeah, it's never the sh it's the guy playing magic the Gathering.
Speaker 3: Who you know, who's literally like a freaking accountant for the d O D.
Speaker 1: You know, wears fucking SpongeBob SquarePants T shirts Like that guy will murder you playing as he's playing magic for you.
Speaker 5: Like he's like, that's that. It was like Lightning Bowl, Lightning Bowl on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see the what is that that show? Reno nine one one? Yes, Yes, And when they're doing the larp stuff and they're literally shooting me to the arrows and stuff, it's the funniest thing. They come in, the cops come in. There's a dude with an arrow sticking out of his chest and he's like, well, he cast I cast the spell and he didn't block it, so he got hit with the arrow.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what those are, future serial killers. Okay, that's what I'm saying. Dude, Like, I don't know, but a lot of these royal family members, if you really look at him, they're these weird, nerdy, gross motherfuckers. Like they're all skinny and weird looking with their cleft palette and shit like that.
Speaker 4: We were in the middle of our jetterman when my friend John said he found a body in there. I ran over there because I'm a healing monk to try to help, but obviously my magic wasn't wrong enough because the dude body was missing ahead. So my friend decided to try to use a necromancer spell, which didn't work, which I knew it wouldn't, and apparently we contaminated the crime scene because that spell uses a lot of glitter.
Speaker 3: The the funniest thing is and then they have glasses on, which didn't exist back then.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the perfect transition that combined all the all the topics.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real, Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I mean that. That's one hundred. If you see a guy in your neighborhood wearing a cape, don't be afraid of the crackhead. Be afraid of that fucking guy because he will murder you and your family against But no, that that's all I have for you guys. So I'm glad you, you know, entertained me for the evening for us.
Speaker 5: Thank you for real, uh, I mean you really came out clutch for that. I appreciate it. You know, we had a cancelation and I'm just gonna keep it. Really you talked about something I would much rather listen to anyway, So thank you.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thank you. Actually me and my night a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Please Julia, let everybody know what's up where they can find you stuff again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks again for having me Nick. As some of you know, I had a baby and so I'm still learning how to balance you know, podcast life and baby life. So it's been harder to get shows going. But I am happy to join with the cult rejects anytime Nick will have me. And you know I do put put some solo episodes out on my show of course. You know what I like to talk about serial killers and you know, ripping and running through dude's bee holes. I cover, you know, slashing bitches titties off if you like you know my style, hated or love it whatever. Cosmic Peach podcast is where you can find me, and I do have Patreon as well. If you want to support me in that way, I would appreciate it. But thanks for having me again. And I hope you enjoyed the Vampire episode.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you very much. No, I definitely enjoyed it. The chat definitely looked like they're having a well an interesting conversation. I guess a blast for considering the topic. Bennett. Please let everybody know what's up with you where they can find your Yeah, well you start your hands channel you got.
Speaker 3: For us, Julie. It's always a pleasure always and uh, you can find me at broadcasting seeds dot com. I got so much stuff there now I'm just I'm blasting episodes out like every day, so you know, broadcasting scenes dot com.
Speaker 5: Staying busy. Go check the shit out. Thank you very much for coming on so I appreciate it. And my man alas giant. What is up bro?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: That was always a lot of fun, Julia. I love hanging out with you guys. It's really awesome time, a lot of laughs. You can check me out on YouTube at X and on Instagram, so check me out there.
Speaker 5: Thank you Elliott, oh, thank you, and again Julia, thank you so much for bringing that, uh that topic. The topics really very very sick ship. Uh and what should I expect? You know, you know, it's funny, I forgot to ask you at the beginning. I was like, I'm sure be hole is going to be brought up, and I think it was always involved.
Speaker 1: But you know, since I've been pregnant, this is the last thing I'll say. Since I've been pregnant, I my hormones have done this weird thing where my voice has actually deepened quite a bit, and sometimes like I say be hole, and I like, I sound like a twelve year old boy and my it's just like my voice has completely changed. It's like deep in seven octaves or something like that. I'm starting to feel like, you know, I understand what it's like to be a trans man at this point, you know, with the weird hormone replacement therapy. As long as people still enjoy it, I you know, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Can we look forward to the killing spree?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cool shootings. All right, Well that's the end of another thank you very much, Julie.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. That was awesome. I bet it hellis. I appreciate you guys showing up tonight and everybody in the chat. That is what's up. I appreciate you all, especially everybody that commented and looked like a lot of people from the beginning to the end. That's what's up. I appreciate it. And until the next one, everybody be well. Lada, Yes,