Speaker 1: Well variety from the two thousands of the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey and it is time to win the base favorite trivia game. This is called what You Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got four tickets with the California Academy of Sciences. Stomp and splash out of Summer at the California Academy of Sciences with Dino Days and Unseen Oceans from towering animatronic dinosaurs to deep sea creatures and technology. Enjoyed double the fun at these two exciting new exhibits. Learn more and get tickets at cal Academy dot org.
Speaker 1: Say good morning to our contestants. We go out to the tri Valley to Pleasanton. Say had a Stephanie. Good morning, Stephanie, good morning. What's going on this morning?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Just training my daughter's hair for school.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so cute?
Speaker 2: What great? Is she? In the sixth grade? All right, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Let's say, Hi's Olivia. And you guys start school today or you've you already started school last week, last week, a week? All right, you guys, Well, welcome to the show. Take it into San Francisco. One of my favorite neighborhoods. Heather is in pack Heights.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Heather, Good morning Marcus and Corey.
Speaker 1: Heyay, what are you doing this morning? I just left Say Frank Coffee on Polk my favorite shout out to Saint Frank. Oh my god, she's so San Francisco. I can't stand it. Amazing living that life out there and that city girl. Okay, look, the game is super simple. Five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person's going to be asked separately. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Heather goes on hold in San Francisco. We will start with Stephanie and Pleasant.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Question number one? What country hosted the twenty twenty four Summer Olympics. Who was the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Name one of the two states that does not observe daylight saving time, oh, Nevada. What artist is known for his Blue Period Krim and what year was this way?
Speaker 2: Can I change an answer on the last one not Prince savan Go and the one before that not Nevada but Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay. Finally, what year was the first Jurassic Park movie released? Nineteen ninety three, nineteen ninety four or nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Five, nineteen ninety five. Okay, we're out of time.
Speaker 1: Hang on the line. Stepton goes on Hold in Pleasanton. We pick up Heather there in pack Heights in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Heather Hello, Question number one. What country hosted the twenty twenty four Summer Olympics? France? Who was the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Margaret Thatcher? Name one of the two states that does not observe daylight saving time? Arizona? What artist is known for his blue period picato? What year was the first Jurassic Park movie release? Nineteen ninety three, nineteen ninety four, nineteen ninety five, nineteen ninety four. Okay, answer corrector pie.
Speaker 1: Stephanie comes back in Pleasanton. We'll see how she did against Heather in San Francisco. They're in pack Height's Question number one, What country hosted the twenty twenty four Summer Olympics.
Speaker 2: Stephanie passed Heather said France. It is France.
Speaker 1: Woh was the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Stephanie passed. Heather said Margaret Thatcher. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Name one of the two states that did not observe daylight saving time.
Speaker 2: Both Stephanie and Heather both said Arizona. That is correct.
Speaker 1: What artist is known for his blue period?
Speaker 2: Stephanie said Van Goh. Heather said Picasso. It is Picasso.
Speaker 1: Finally, what year was the first Jurassic Park movie released? Was it nineteen ninety three, nineteen ninety four or nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Stephanie said ninety five. Heather said ninety four. It was actually ninety three. Our winner is Heather four to one.
Speaker 1: Great job, Heather, nice work, strong work Stepaney.
Speaker 2: You're getting Marcus and Corey chiplet.
Speaker 1: It would improved.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight oh five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode