Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We have had a.
Speaker 1: Morning smooth start the things over here.
Speaker 2: I'm away Mercury must be in retrograde or something.
Speaker 1: All the computers exploded at one time on all the station.
Speaker 2: They might well have.
Speaker 3: You should have seen a bunch of radio people running around in that panic.
Speaker 4: All right, Happy Monday. Thanks for joining the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm John, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Good morning JAV Show, Familia, just as urn San Jose. This goes out to specifically Selena and Graham and hey, Jesse, you're still holding in town. But Selena, Graham, you guys for these past two years because I've been learning up to JV's name, and you know, this past two years, I'm I'm sure it's been rough on you guys, but chairs listeners, it means a lot, and I'm sure for JV, what you guys are doing it means all for him as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yesterday was the two year anniversary of our last show YEP with JV.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to think it's been two years. I know, I had a dream about him last night. You do very like vivid, very realistic dreams. We were doing a sports show and the forty nine ers had lost the playoff game for some ridiculous penalty, and he and I and there were a lot of other people on the show, and it's like, shut up, could I get a word in here? Me of a boyd JV got some funny stuff to say. We had a huge panel of people on the show. I know, it's one of those.
Speaker 1: Very real you know, very realistic dreams.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, lucky you that you left enough to even dream, because my kids wake up every like thirty minutes and it happened at the house.
Speaker 2: It's not there.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: Got an update on the pope's health. Grammy told us about this last week. You went't do it too good. Well, he's getting a little better.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: He's been hospitalized for ten days now for a really bad lung infection and that provokes the early stages of kidney insufficiency.
Speaker 2: But he's doing better.
Speaker 4: He's sleeping a lot, he's resting, he is feeding himself, which is a good sign because he's not needing any artificial or liquid nutrition.
Speaker 7: Father.
Speaker 3: The Jimmy Butler era for the Golden State Warriors continues to be a success, as the team did the Mavericks last night Chase uter one twenty six to one or two. Steph Curry drained a three and broke out the night night celebration in the third quarter. That's how confident he was they were gonna win that game. But where's are now five and one with Butler on the team and have moved up to ninth place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 1: Gomentz Wooh, it's.
Speaker 2: A foggy morning. The rest of the day will.
Speaker 8: Be mostly claudy with daytime. Heis in the mid sixties to seventies. There's a slight chance of drizzle, especially in the North Bay.
Speaker 3: Did you I mean Selena coming across the Bay bridge this morning?
Speaker 1: Was that? I was like, is it raining? Is this? Is it heavy fog? Is it drizzle? I think it's fog gizzle. I think it was hell of fogg gizzle this morning. Cut across.
Speaker 3: Hey, Libra, Bestieay, today is gonna be a nine advance and exciting project. Your professional stature and influencerre on the rise with Mars Direct. What does that mean pour energy into raising your career to the next level.
Speaker 1: Love that for you, Libra.
Speaker 2: Whoa, you guys did the same thing, grand buddy. How was the weekend?
Speaker 3: Dude had a bros Day out on Friday?
Speaker 1: Bros Day. Bros Day Out on Friday was a smashing success. You guys.
Speaker 3: We went out to a to my buddies that lived in San Francisco that came up to NAPA and we had a fancy dude's lunch out.
Speaker 2: Really does that looks like what do guys go out to eat like?
Speaker 3: Well, we went to have a fancy lunch in Yontville, you know this, like nice restaurant and sat down and had.
Speaker 2: Chicken nuggets cheeseburgers.
Speaker 3: Well they had some fried chicken on the menu, which was amazing.
Speaker 1: And we had a couple of cocktails. You know, this is Friday.
Speaker 3: So I had some drinking drinks and a nice and a nice meal and then we went and played in Janfeld. There's a nine hole golf course. We went and played nine holes of golf and crushed some beers and I dominated on the course, which was shocked, chucking because I don't really played much of any golf because they've been building the house for three years. Yeah, and it's great, so play to smash those dudes. Pounded them on the course. That felt good. And then we were you know by this time, you know, nine holes of golf doesn't take all that long. And the lunch, she was a long lunch. But you know, this is still like very early afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it like, is it time to wrap the day up? Nope, It's time to go to as and Vine. Woo.
Speaker 2: That's your favorite casino, right, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like a card room casino thing in Napa. And went there and played straight to the black jacket.
Speaker 4: Your wife, Your wife let you go all this time away from the house and the kids full day and her just handling them by herself.
Speaker 1: Well you know, she works from home.
Speaker 3: And then the kids were at school and they go to after scoo cool program. So at this time, I mean we probably rolled into ace Vine, you know, like three forty five in the afternoon, and I didn't tell her we were going there.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 3: Idiot, you know, you tell her after the fact and she's like, hey, you know, I get the text, like, hey, how's it going. Meanwhile, you know, I got stacks and stacks and chips in front of me, and I'm like, oh, uh, you know some of the guys, you know, the guys they wanted to go to asen Belle.
Speaker 1: You blame it on yeah, you never say it was.
Speaker 3: Your idea, and so then you say okay, yeah, and then she go, okay, have fun and have fun. We did you guys? Oh did you stacks on stacks? And well, not ultimately, but for a while, stacks on stacks. Some of the you know, the dealers that work there. Listeners of the show, you guys, they were juiced up. We were high five and everyone was. It was just like one of those rowdy, fun afternoons. They probably was like, God, this guy's obnoxious. This guy, this guy from the JV show is a real loudmouth. Because you know, I was, you know, really yucking it up. But Bill, I believe it was one of our dealers. And then Alan, Alan Alan was there and uh, oh god, we had a blast.
Speaker 1: But I love that for you.
Speaker 3: I need to know when I need to learn when to just kind of throttle back a little bit, because when I strolled in home at seven point thirty and look I was supposed to be home for dinner, and so Kate was a little annoyed by okay, it was a little annoyed by that. And when I got home, I couldn't even eat the dinner because you know, the room was spinning slightly. I was a bit overserved myself, and you know, the kids were all, you know, settled in watching Wicked.
Speaker 1: Have you guys watched Wicked yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And what was your review again?
Speaker 2: That I thought it was really good?
Speaker 1: Okay, And it's a.
Speaker 9: Few of the songs that like it.
Speaker 8: Just that's what I can't I already do long Like I was kind of like, okay, like get on, get on with it.
Speaker 2: But I really did love it all right.
Speaker 3: Now, let me preface this by saying, like I had just played golf with the boys that come from as and Vine and so, and the room may have been spinning slightly, but man, that movie is unwatchable. Could not really who is the entire look, I didn't watch the whole thing, so I came in sort of in the middle of it. I don't exactly know what's going on, but it's the whole movie.
Speaker 1: The two of them singing sobbing to each other.
Speaker 8: God, wow, is it part of it?
Speaker 2: But you part of it? The entire thing.
Speaker 3: And then they finished the movie last night because they didn't watch the whole thing because it's so long, and just returned to the two of them sob singing to each other.
Speaker 1: I can't figure out what's going on, and.
Speaker 2: Just like, you need to watch it from start to.
Speaker 3: End, but why is every song so sad and sobby, and the two of them staring longingly at each.
Speaker 2: Other, saying that because now I know not to watch it. I told you not to watch it from.
Speaker 1: Anyways, but I am out on. You could not. It's and people loved it.
Speaker 3: I had very high expectations, but there was no part of that where I watched some of it yesterday and some before again, and I didn't watch the whole thing. So I don't know, but I could not. It did not get I was sober yesterday with them as they finished the last hour of it, and it's just ari on a Grande and I forget her name, Riva, and they're just sobbing singing to.
Speaker 1: Each other the whole time.
Speaker 2: Did your kids come out?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: That's probably no, because kids, I mean when they liked something. They'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean I'm sure they if you ask them, they probably say they liked it. They you know, it did look like there was a lot of visual visual spectacle.
Speaker 1: It doesn't take much to impress a five year old.
Speaker 9: I feel like you you have to give it another chance.
Speaker 1: I'm not not at two hours and forty minutes or whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: All right, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Malady for nine Graham, Can I go to your next boy's Day?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there is going to be another one in the works because they were going to smashing success. Maybe you can come to Bro's Day. Well, uh, do you know how to golf? No, that's fine. You just drink on the course, head over to as and vine stacks on, stacks on some blackjack.
Speaker 4: We are the JV Show. I'm Selina our room and I'm just Monday. Thanks for hanging out with us. Oh my god, Bonnie Blue, I'm so done talking about these OnlyFans starts. Bonnie Blue is the one that hooked up with over one thousand men in like twelve hours.
Speaker 1: So she's the record holder.
Speaker 4: You're the record holder. And then Lily Phillips. She's the one who wanted to sleep with a thousand men in twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's done that yet.
Speaker 4: And then there was the pregnancy scandal last week when they were like implying they were pregnant.
Speaker 2: Now Bonnie Blue is.
Speaker 4: Saying that she's not pregnant, and she would never joke around about something that serious.
Speaker 1: Thought she did.
Speaker 4: That's why she only hinted at being pregnant. She never confirmed, because she would never lie about that.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't You don't get to hint at it. That wasn't a joke, Yes it was.
Speaker 4: And then she said that she's she's going to be using money from like her content or whatever, if you can call it that, to pay for people's IVF journey.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a nice pr move after you see the backlash. So that's what I said, you don't joke around about that stuff. There's going to be some backlash. And there must have been a bunch of I hinted at it, but taking a bunch of the money that I made from all this publicity for this thing, and I'm gonna give it to help other people get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Yeah, this is a pr mode.
Speaker 2: I hate that we're talking about these two. It's like, I can't stop.
Speaker 1: Is the other one pregnant?
Speaker 2: Of course not. I mean she addressed her an update, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where is she going to donate her money to YR question?
Speaker 4: I don't know, all right, So, Graham, you want to talk about Patrick Schwarzenegger going full front I.
Speaker 3: Do now his mom Maria Shreiver, and we know that he has a full frontal scene in the very first episode of If You Look at It during our Wild Thoughts podcast, White Lotus know, you guys are the ones that looked at it, and I don't remember if I saw it or not.
Speaker 1: If I did, I.
Speaker 2: Was the one that brought it out.
Speaker 1: I wasn't very impressed.
Speaker 3: Well, Maria Shriver, his mom, said she had no idea even after watching it, that he had a full frontal scene in there. In an interview, she said, quote, my kids were like, did you see that?
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, what.
Speaker 3: She explained that she was only watching her son's eyes in all the scenes and had no idea that we're school frontal until it was pointed out by the other kids in the family, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, my kids in the family saw this.
Speaker 1: I mean I think they're probably of adult age.
Speaker 3: I don't think Maria Schreiber has any any five year olds running around.
Speaker 1: She's probably like seventies.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wouldn't want no many family members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well that's kind of what I wanted to ask you guys, because again, she was, you know, gushing about her son and that he's worked so hard for his acting career and this is like a big break for him and she was so so proud of him. So let's just say, this is one of your kids and it's their dream to become an actor, and here's their big break. And it does involve them showing off the full the full frontal, showing off everything.
Speaker 1: Would you watch it?
Speaker 3: But it's something that they're proud of and they've worked so hard to get this roll, and you're not gonna support.
Speaker 1: Them by watching it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that part o the other episodes, Like, tell me exactly when I'm supposed to skip, and I'll skip that part.
Speaker 3: But she says she didn't even notice she was locked in on her son's eyes. She says, always on the kid's.
Speaker 2: Eyes, Madge going full frontal, and people didn't even notice. Oh, yeah, showing.
Speaker 1: Captain thumbtack. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So would you watch it?
Speaker 3: Graham, I'm gonna yeah.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: Your daughter goes full frontal and you're like in front I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Cover my eyes for that part, but I'm going to watch the rest of the thing.
Speaker 2: What we said that we would watch all the other parts except for that.
Speaker 1: You said you'd skip the entire episode.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I said not that part.
Speaker 3: I mean it would be hard to watch, but it's their big break, and you want to support your kids.
Speaker 1: I think you would watch it. I think you would watch it.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 3: I just think you would. No, I think you're a supportive parent, and I think you would.
Speaker 2: I think you would be supportive.
Speaker 1: I don't really care about your kid's achievements.
Speaker 3: If that's what I got to see, it's nothing you haven't seen before.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's different than being babies versus grown adults.
Speaker 2: But I would have want my parents in my business.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the other thing I wouldn't. I would be more embarrassed as the as a as.
Speaker 1: The actor than I would as the parent.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: Have all your family members having a watch party.
Speaker 3: My siblings, like my brother, my sister or like, hey, mom, did you see Graham's dom. Yeah, it's like they're in the episode, Like what that would be weird?
Speaker 2: I think just one time, all I won't do it again. That's our one thing.
Speaker 4: Hey, coming up seventh or five inside the JV shows, you have no game, we have tickets.
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 1: People still call it that, by the way, No, all right, I'm just walking. I don't know the hottest thing.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Ben Affleck is returning to the dating scene.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys saw this, but his divorce with Jennifer Lopez is now final.
Speaker 2: It's official. They are both single people.
Speaker 4: And you know Jlo said that she won't be diating for quite some time. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: But Ben Affleck, yeah, source to.
Speaker 4: Say that he is casually dating nothing serious. As you know, jumping into another relationship isn't like his priority. He's working a lot, he's filming, he's in his office, you know, spending really long hours.
Speaker 3: Angry stuffttes That's what I didn't want to ask.
Speaker 4: You don't want to use what j Loo he had what he calls resting ben face. What if he gets into a relationship with someone else and he's just the happiest guy we ever see. We see that happening filing resting ben face doesn't make an appearance. Ever, how do you think that would make j Loo feel not good?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's possible, though. I think that is resting bee face and yours.
Speaker 2: Just it lined up after I met my husband.
Speaker 3: It has, it has cleared up by eighty five percent. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It could.
Speaker 3: It could if you even like when he's in those Dunkin Donuts commercials and stuff, and that's he's enjoying his grace joint life. Duncan Donuts, he loves that and cigarettes, and he still looks angry and stressed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's no cure for a resting ben face. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It might not, but it could, like like you said, it could clear up slightly, yes, really quick.
Speaker 4: Just since we're on the topic of dating, Tom Brady is reportedly in a new semi new relationship. There's reports that he got back with Irena Shake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that makes familiar.
Speaker 4: They dated back in twenty twenty three for a little bit, for just a few months, and they broke up in October of that year, but according to reports, they quietly started dating again.
Speaker 2: So what do you I think about that. I don't think he'll ever fully be over Jazelle.
Speaker 1: You don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't get that vibe we moved. I feel like she's like for him, she is going to be his one that got away always. He'll always have so many regrets when it comes to that.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady only cares about Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: That's another good point.
Speaker 3: The one that got away would be if he got away from dating himself. Tom Brady would like to date himself first and foremost, then Giselle, then Irina. Shake yes, Shank, shake shake shake.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not Shank. Did I say shake? Okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: One of Diddy's lawyers just quit on him on Friday. Did you guys say saw that this lawyer just all of a sudden asked to be removed from his case, like even fouled emotion and everything, to a judge saying, quote, under no circumstances can I continue to effectively effectively serve as counsel.
Speaker 2: For Sean Combs.
Speaker 1: Good bail out everybody should.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that means there for sure is something even crazier that they found out about.
Speaker 2: Either of that.
Speaker 4: What some are saying is that he and the other lawyers they just couldn't agree on how to tackle certain charges, which even that is a good sign.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't agree. I hope they butt heads, and I.
Speaker 4: Hope that their entire plan just falls apart in unravels.
Speaker 2: That would be the best case scenario.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or he wants to be able to sleep at night and have a clean contractor that too. I always wonder that about some defense attorneys because in high profile cases, particularly and there where something really bad has happened, it's like, I know, we know, Well, we don't know until proven in a court of law, of course, but it's like, you know the person's guilty, I know, and you're choosing to represent them and arguing, making all these public facing arguments that they're innocent and stuff. But it's this dude, eight, but I'm just doing it for the money, because you're getting paid some massive sum.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the judge still has a Granttham permission to be off the case. But that looks like that looks like where things are are headed. Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right, for the first time in over fifteen years, it looks like we're going to get a death row inmate put to death by a firing squad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, got Brad Sigmund.
Speaker 3: He was convicted in two thousand and one of the double home side of his girlfriend's parents.
Speaker 1: He was sentenced to death in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Back in twenty twenty one, the state legalized firing squad as a means of execution. There's a couple other states that still have this as an option on the table. Utah being the state that last had a firing squad execution. I would have thought it would have been eighty years ago, but there was one a little over fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't have no memory that me either. South Carolina has yet to carry one out. Sigmund, who is sixty seven years old, he chose a firing squad. He doesn't want the electric chair because he said, quote that's going.
Speaker 1: To burn and cook him alive.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't want lethal injection because he knows other death road and made that have been met their death that way. And they he says, there and his lawyers say, they were like alive for twenty minutes and it's a slow, painful thing. So firing squad is the way. Oh my god, there we go. Since nineteen seventy six, there's only been three executions by firing squad, all of them in Utah. So but this guy, he has chosen this way. They said, unless the governor steps in and basically commutes the sentence, changes the sentence from death penalty to life in prison.
Speaker 1: That this looks like it'll go forward. Now.
Speaker 3: As for how they carry these things out in a chair, and they say, they take three volunteers from the Department of Corrections in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, if you are volunteering to do this, you don't deserve to be.
Speaker 2: No, that's why access to a weapon, That's.
Speaker 3: What I wondered. Who's somebody that works for the Department of Corrections is like, yeah, i'll do it. Who is that person?
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine doing that.
Speaker 4: I don't want that person with a badge and while roaming these streets.
Speaker 2: No, you should be locked up.
Speaker 1: But that's how So we'll see. It's so, but it might be next month.
Speaker 2: God, all right, well, thank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine in.
Speaker 2: The morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you guys, and I'm thinking about JV. I know that yesterday was the anniversary of losing him, and I think that he would be so incredibly proud of what an amazing job you guys have done. May his memory be for a blessing forever. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You appreciate you sit.
Speaker 4: A lot of people have been hitting us up DM's talkbacks. Thank you everyone for thinking of us. All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV show chug mug if and there's a big if here if you're the first person a guest today's leap dot word correctly whenever you think you know what that word is, leave your guys on the talkback Michael me iHeartRadio app all right, here it is today's clip.
Speaker 8: Do men know that we sometimes stare at their especially if the is impressive, like you know, we're looking right like.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could see it.
Speaker 2: Well, you also don't know what that word is.
Speaker 3: Graham, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And then I'll whip out your iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Of course with that out, it's newly improved.
Speaker 3: By the way, have you put Wild ninety four nine as your number one preset and the JV Show podcast is your number two preset? I'd allow you to switch the order there, but either one. We should be right there. Yeah, and your presets on the new app. All right, hit the talkback mike button while you're streaming Wild ninety four nine. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. Make sure your guests is are PG though, because you know this is a family show.
Speaker 2: The Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you guys, and I'm thinking about JV. I know that yesterday was the anniversary of losing him, and I think that he would be so I'm incredibly proud of what an amazing job you guys have done. May his memory be for a blessing forever. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you appreciated that a lot of people have been hitting us up DM's talkbacks. Thank you everyone for thinking of us. All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV Show chug mug if and there's a big if here. If you're the first person a guest today's leap dot word correctly whenever you think you know what that word is, leave your guests on the talkback Michael me I heeart a radio app.
Speaker 2: All right, here it is today's clip.
Speaker 8: Do men know that we sometimes stare at their especially if the length is impressive, like you know.
Speaker 1: We're looking right like I didn't know you could see it.
Speaker 4: Well, you also don't know what that word is, Graham.
Speaker 3: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be, and then I'll whip out your iHeart radio app. Of course, whip that out. It's newly improved. By the way, have you put so many U Wild ninety four nine as your number one preset and the JV show podcast is your number two pre set? I'd allow you to switch the order there, but either one, we should be right there. Yeah, and your presets on the new app. All right, hit the talkback mike button. You're streaming Wild ninety four nine. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. Make sure your guests is are PG though, because you know this is a family show.
Speaker 1: It's the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: This is what the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug mug if you are the first person a guest Today is a bleeped out word. In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: Do men know that we sometimes stare at their especially if the length.
Speaker 4: Is impressive just interesting interesting, So it's on you to guess what that bleeped out word is.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family show.
Speaker 4: It is always leave Your guess is on that new and improved iHeartRadio app using the talkback mic.
Speaker 2: Let's run through some of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Now, Hello, this is.
Speaker 11: Fabian Louis Foster City.
Speaker 5: Good morning Rip JV and bleep dot word is hands.
Speaker 2: Hand We do we want long hands?
Speaker 3: No, you sure make it seem that way as we get a small hand. Community to gets ridiculed.
Speaker 4: I mean, you want like strong manly hands, but you don't want them to be like not proportionate, like just long.
Speaker 3: And you don't want like some big gangly long fingers flopping dangling around.
Speaker 2: No, it's creepy.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV's show.
Speaker 1: This is Brian Dominic and Nico from Conquered. We think the bleeped out word is nails.
Speaker 4: Thank you nail?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I do not want long nails on my man.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: Well, can we address that because I see a lot of it. I see a lot.
Speaker 3: There are a lot more men with longer nails now than ever before.
Speaker 8: No, most of the time, if they're long, I I know I can.
Speaker 2: See some dirt. I know, that's all. I think that they're just gross.
Speaker 3: Okay, so are you in the camp of because this is the camp I'm me in where it is full trim trimmed all the way back? Or are you allowed to have are you? Because there are guys that have like a little bit more there, do you know what I mean? It's not a long fingernail like you ladies have, but it's a longer nail. I prefer mind or trimmed back like the tip of my finger. The skin of my finger is out past. I prefer that's how.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I don't want if you're caressing my arm or something, I don't want to feel your fingernails on my What.
Speaker 1: About a backscratch?
Speaker 3: Because Kato is complaining, She's like, you can't scratch my back you just have these little nubby fingers. I'm sorry, I don't like having long nails.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Hi, good morning.
Speaker 12: This is a big key from MOSSA prompte.
Speaker 5: I'm guessing the bleep dot word is beard. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a good day, a long impressive beard. Oh that's actually a really good guest though. All right, continue to get those guesses in. On the talk back, Michael Mee, I heart app We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks hanging out with us. We're plaining what the bleep?
Speaker 4: Where you can win this JV show, Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you missed the clip of the day, here it is one last time.
Speaker 8: Do men know that we sometimes stare at their especially if the length is impressive.
Speaker 4: I know what you're thinking, but this is a family show, you sick go so remember the bleeped out word is always something clean, so your guess has got to be clean as well. Let's run through your guesses now. On the talk.
Speaker 13: Backs, Mikayla from Freemart, I think the bleeped out word is hair.
Speaker 2: Hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was a very very popular guess.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially if it's impressive, it's nice, it's long, it's Are you.
Speaker 1: Ever impressed by a man's long hair?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: Do you like that look?
Speaker 2: I like long hair?
Speaker 1: That was a long pause. Sorry, long haired gentleman. Sorry, they did not seem to agree.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 13: It's a Mira from Utah, and I think that the bleeped out word is mustache.
Speaker 2: A long mustag, no long, no nice and thick.
Speaker 1: I like damn must as you have nice and thing?
Speaker 2: Are we number one in Utah? Gram? Did you happen to chest?
Speaker 1: Let me look at yeah? JV show number one in Utah?
Speaker 12: Currently, Good morning JV show. This is Joe from San Francisco.
Speaker 3: The bleeped out word neck, hopefully it is thank you have a good long neck.
Speaker 1: You notice that that somebody has a reasonably long neck.
Speaker 2: You notice? But are you impressed?
Speaker 1: Noon?
Speaker 3: Generally not sorry, long neck community, sorry, long hair, long neck community.
Speaker 1: The ladies up, You're a slander your good day?
Speaker 2: Say anything? I just say that I love long necks.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure, sure sure This.
Speaker 13: Is the Aurora Boys, and we think the bleeped out ward is eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Thank you give me.
Speaker 4: A last your today's clip, unbleeds.
Speaker 8: Do men know that we sometimes stare at their eyelashes, especially if the length is impressive. I swear some men are gifted with their eyelashes and they're just here living their life.
Speaker 3: You always notice, you always look, and she's fluttering them around without a care in the world. They haven't been applying lengthening, Matt Scarrett, do it nothing. My son has eyelashes like that. They are super super long. He popped out of the womb.
Speaker 1: Like that one.
Speaker 2: And are you jealous of them? Or do you not care?
Speaker 3: I'm not jealous of them, but I do notice them. Yeah, those are some good the eyelashes Like whoa. And then I look at my daughter. She's not blessed with the same. Oh no, not the same, not the same. Sorry, it's gonna be a tough life.
Speaker 1: When it's gonna be a tough life, I'm kidding, all right.
Speaker 3: Shout out first and foremost to the Aurora Boys.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're a music group?
Speaker 2: I hope they should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I remember I got tickets the first time I saw the Aurora shoreline.
Speaker 1: They were awesome, all right.
Speaker 3: Aurora boys had the very first correct dance this morning, so one of that, or maybe I guess the Aurora Boys share the JV show book.
Speaker 1: They get most of the straws, all right.
Speaker 3: Lot some people came with the correct answer this morning, so I'm not gonna be able to shout out everyone, but damn it, I'm gonna try, all right. Elena and Richmond had it, so to Kimberly and San Jose. Raphael and Hayward added, so did Buddy, Mondo and San Jose.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Mondo's us? James and Clove has had it.
Speaker 3: So did Mocha and Sunny Vale, Rodrigo and Tracy Layla. Also in Tracy Caaren and Oakland, Sherry and Foster City.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Sherry, Good morning Kayla.
Speaker 3: Livermore had it, so did Maya in South City Jen also in South City, South City?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Brian and Dominic Nico and conquered. They had a guest earlier that must have gotten it on the.
Speaker 1: Second guest came back for more. Gene and San Jose had it sort of.
Speaker 3: Linda and Stockton Riley in Hayward Keanti in Hercules, Mary in San Jose, Well, she just said eye lash, but like you know what else, it's damn enough.
Speaker 1: Ron in Pittsburgh had it.
Speaker 3: I think he also said that he gets complimented all the time on his long lash.
Speaker 1: So so we see one.
Speaker 3: Millie and Campbell had the correct answer, so Toque in San Berno, George and.
Speaker 1: San Matanda, what's up, George? What's up?
Speaker 3: Serena and Richmond, Erica, Connor and Haya. I'm not sure where they're from. They also had it amongst so many other people. Wow, title wave of talk about you guys are on it today.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again tomorrow morning. Rember. You gotta be just a little bit faster.
Speaker 3: Think Aurora Boys. I think the Aurora Boys are like a Wild West like gun slinging group.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's what I imagine.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, hide your kids. The Aurora Boys are rolling into town. They come riding on horseback, and then the playground is there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gang Island game?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, watch out the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe we have tickets for Disneyland on the line. Let's go to the phones. How is this? This is Alex good morning, Hi Allen, good morning.
Speaker 4: So here's what's gonna what's gonna happen. You're gonna play the JV shows. Yep, Nope.
Speaker 6: Game.
Speaker 2: It's a really fun trivia game.
Speaker 4: Four questions, you got three correct, and you're winning tickets for Disneyland.
Speaker 2: And this is not just like one ticket, two tickets.
Speaker 8: You're getting four two day, one part per day Disneyland resort ticket.
Speaker 1: That's huge, je, lot of pressure.
Speaker 12: We'll play.
Speaker 2: We'll play with my daughters, E and.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so make sure if you guys know the answer, you just shout it out quick so you guys don't run out of time.
Speaker 2: Let's get to it.
Speaker 4: Question number one on a map of the world, what are the imaginary horizontal lines on it?
Speaker 2: Called? Uh longitude latitude? All right, which are you going to latitude?
Speaker 1: The longitu Longitude and latitude are two different things. Yeah, just so we're clear.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he said latitude.
Speaker 4: That was your answer, said longitude, but my answer was okay, But then.
Speaker 3: He also said longitude after he said he's got to answer his latitude, so I'm not quite sure he does long longitude.
Speaker 1: Are running just to clarify, what were your final latitude? Flatitude?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, all right? Question number two.
Speaker 3: Super nova is the term used to describe the end of the life cycle of.
Speaker 6: A what.
Speaker 2: Hop a star? All right? Question number three? Which US states two letter postal abbreviation.
Speaker 7: Is m D?
Speaker 2: What state is that?
Speaker 3: The US?
Speaker 1: Yep, the US state m D.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it means you're a doctor, right m D. Guess in there, MD. Shout out all the letter states, you know, quick, quick.
Speaker 2: You spent too much time deliberating. The answer is Maryland?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Maryland? Right, Maryland? All right?
Speaker 3: Question number four, you guys need this one. Another abbreviation. What does the military abbreviation p O W stand for?
Speaker 1: Petty officer? Petty officer? Was the W part of that stand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, petty officer wilbur POW stands for prisoner of war POWs prisoner failed them?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Since it's Disneyland, like, we still give it to him. Ask him for a friend?
Speaker 2: Well, I would, because you know we can't punish the daughters. Right, I would too, But Grammar loved Disneyland. You've been in the rules a little bit this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they were going to get the right answer on that last one. Then Dad blurted out, I think we might have to hook him up just because it's Disneyland.
Speaker 1: You got that, Yes, you just.
Speaker 8: Won four two day, one park per day Disneyland Resort tickets at the Disneyland Resort.
Speaker 2: You guys know it's the happiest place on earth. Right, Well, you guys are going to be there, so congrats. Did you guys have a good weekend? Anything fun? What'd you guys Doah? Oh, oh, you're going to Tahoe.
Speaker 3: No, no, we just got back from you know what, wake up me.
Speaker 2: Too, clearly? Well, glad you guys had a great weekend. You got some disney tickets all the way. Hang on, all right, Graham, we got some shout out.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of moms and my dms, and this one says, say grandm another mom in your DMS, can you please give a shout out to Ethan? He turned six on Friday. Nice job, mom, and he is our everything. Love mom, Dad and Emma everything. The other one, Oh, wife in your DM's wife in.
Speaker 1: Your DMS, She says.
Speaker 3: Anyways, just want to say I'm a longtime listener. I love y'all so much. San Leandro native, but now listening to you guys every day from Crawford, Texas. You bring such joy and happiness through each day while I tend to my horses. I'm so happy you've continued with Jav's legacy. He'd be so proud of all of you. That's just a nice That's just a nice message there from Craft and I just checked JV show number one in Crawford, tex That's a good point. Another one here, good morning. Can you wish our boy Carter a happy tenth birthday? He turns two digits today. We listen to your show every morning our way to school and this would really make his day.
Speaker 1: Carter. We're so proud of you.
Speaker 3: You do well in school, play hard and sports, and most importantly, you've grown into the sweetest, most thoughtful boy. Love Mom, Dad, and little sister Ellie. So happy happy birthday, Carter.
Speaker 1: Part another one.
Speaker 3: Can you please give a birthday shout out to my firstborn Roman R One today he is eleventeen.
Speaker 1: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: Have an awesome day at school. I know you are listening, Love Mama, so happy birthday. Are one who gives the fark One more, Hey, Graham was hoping to be another mom in your DMS. You are.
Speaker 1: My twins Kaylee and Genesee turn seventeen on the twenty fourth, that's today.
Speaker 3: I was hoping the JV Show could give them a birthday shout out. We've listened to the JV Show since they were in kindergarten. We love you all and miss JV so much. Love Mom and Matt so happy birthday, twins.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fart? Yeah that's true. Oh gonest trending.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh really quick? Coming up eight twenty, another chance for you to win more Disneyland. Take it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we have a lot to unpack regarding Justin Bieber. By the way, did you guys see that he and Dave Chappelle were just like having a boys' night Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I did like kind of jealous of that. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just hanging out with Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 1: That's a very interesting pair.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I want to know what they talk about.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Now on to the heavier stuff fans are worth worried about. Justin Bieber, that's no secret. In the past few weeks, you know, he's been outside looking.
Speaker 4: Pretty rough, disheveled. I guess you can see some of this on JV Morning Show. On our Instagram story, we posted a couple of videos there. The first one was from earlier this month. It's actually a little hard to see in his video, but Justin had really really dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes were like sitting low and they were red, and fans accused him of being on drugs.
Speaker 2: I mean, also because his outfit, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm more worried about his pants sitting low because they are down by his ankles.
Speaker 4: Well, his team is responding saying that in this particular instance, Justin was just really tired because he was up all night recording and taking care of their little baby, you know, he and Haley's little baby son, who was having trouble sleeping that night. So he had been up all night and just stepped outside to like, you know, get some air, grab a bite to eat, and that's when these photos were taken.
Speaker 3: It does seem like a bit of unfair judgment because you know, you ladies, if you have a rough night, you can throw a little makeup on it covered up. You know, Bieber doesn't throw the ie makeup on here, and he is. He does have some dark circles in his eye. You don't know what he was dealing with all night.
Speaker 1: And he has other you know, his health issues and stuff as well.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: It could be any number of things. But yeah, he doesn't. I can't get past the pants.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, just can't. I can't get How do you walk in that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought we'd done.
Speaker 2: With how people carry you when you're Justin Bieber. And why does he have a belt if the pants are all the way down.
Speaker 3: There, they're below the Yeah that you know what the pants are below and the belt is well below the business.
Speaker 4: There's another video that we posted on an Instagram story of him last week at Hayley's pop up in LA for her road brand. Now, in this video, he's talking to somebody and Justin is like swaying back and forth a little bit, and he has this, in my opinion, huge creepy smile.
Speaker 1: A lot of weird facial expressions going on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And people were like, oh my god, he has to be on drugs here, right. His team once again saying that he is not into the influence. This is just him having a nice, giggly chat with somebody.
Speaker 2: This is what I don't I don't really know.
Speaker 9: His shoes give me SpongeBob vibes he has.
Speaker 4: I don't like his mustache either. I'm not trying to pile on. He's going through enough, but I don't like his mustache.
Speaker 3: He's going through the pants. But his like gestures in this and combined with the facial facial expressions, something is something's off about him here.
Speaker 1: Very often this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go this and this is just last Thursday. I'm go see this video JB Morning Show. And then something else happens over the weekend. He and Haley. I guess they had gone to some deli.
Speaker 4: They're walking back to the car and there is paparazzi all over the place. One of the guys dared think justin listen to what happened.
Speaker 3: Thank you, JB Brot, because you're the best room than no.
Speaker 2: I thank you. It's thank you because I'm not asking me to be here. You know what I mean.
Speaker 12: Okay, brother, I'm just saying thank you for everything you do for us.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I don't want you to be here, so when you thank me, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Just take your pictures and let me do my thing. Okay, brother, thank me, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I'm not thank you for the picture and thanks for everything you do for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you for everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, appreciate that.
Speaker 8: And then got in his car and jove boy, I feel so bad because there are other paparazzis that are actually mean and this one's being so nice.
Speaker 2: I know he's being very polite, thank you, like nobody knows what about that triggered him.
Speaker 3: Do a'll say thank you? Being saying thank you, it's disrespectful. I don't call the logic. I can't follow the logic there. I don't think there is any. But I mean, I understand he doesn't want the paparazzi to be there. But if someone is being polite and saying thank you, right like you just say, have a nice day.
Speaker 2: The most about this instance is that he's wearing shorts over his pants. Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: I can't can't with the pants in the shorts.
Speaker 2: Of God him himself or maybe his son, his infant son.
Speaker 3: Do you think, I mean, what do we what do you think is that play here. Do you think that there's it's a domination of a lot of things, a lot of people. Anytime we talk about Justin Bieber and you know, you know, crack up a little bit about some of his antics and stuff, people were quick, very quick.
Speaker 1: To remind us, say, he has lime disease and other things.
Speaker 3: And you guys should know better than anybody that lime disease could be affecting in this way.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's drugs. I don't know, it's not.
Speaker 4: I think it's just the combination of stress and we know that, you know, even his team was like, he's dropped a lot of people, you know, in recent months, this whole I don't know year in the past year has has been a transformative time for him. Mary's dropped people that were close to him. So I think he's just going through a lot in dwelling on things that have happened in the past. And I think that's what it is. It's all just coming down and he's really dealing with things mentally.
Speaker 3: I just think he's had I mean, he has had points in his life where his behavior has gotten a little more erratic or strange, right, and then we seem other times like, oh yeah, everything seemed fine.
Speaker 1: But I think I brought up last week.
Speaker 3: I was like, what about that time he was sitting in the tree feeding the squirrels and you guys like, I don't think that was him?
Speaker 1: To remember that that was him.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: I just googled at twenty sixteen they said he was seeing walking on barefoot feeding squirrels, and then he was spot at sitting on a tree branch in Boston Public Garden.
Speaker 2: Like he's had some times.
Speaker 1: He's had some times where you know, stuff has been I.
Speaker 2: Think we can all agree. We just hope he's okay, Right, that's it, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: According to the CDC, we are currently in the midst of the worst flu season in a decade. So far, there've been at least twenty nine million illnesses and three hundred and seventy thousand hospitalizations related to the flu, which is the most since the twenty fifteen twenty sixteen flu season. There's also been sixteen thousand deaths caused by the flu. And even though we don't hear about it anymore, COVID still going strong and flu deaths for the first time this year surpassed COVID deaths. People are still, yes, dying from covid, but the flu said, hold my beer, I'm going to take over here. Experts believe that we have reached or or right around the peak of this flu season, which is they say, is peaking rather late, but cases should hopefully start to go down soon.
Speaker 1: They say it is definitely not too late.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already to get your flu shot, just a little reminder, not been the doctor in like a long time.
Speaker 1: Usually I do get a flu shot. This year I have not. I should.
Speaker 2: I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Do not want the flu.
Speaker 2: I already got it.
Speaker 1: Me too, got the shot of the flu. Both of you. Yeah, yeah, Maybe shouldn't got your flu shot then there.
Speaker 3: What's interesting is that's the argument every year we've ever talked about the flu shot, because it's something with you know, very hotly debated and we've debated before. And you guys like, I never get the flu, so why do I need the flu shot? This is everyone's argument. I never get the flu, so why would I need the flu shot?
Speaker 2: Well, I always get it.
Speaker 1: Both of you got the flu.
Speaker 9: I see it is I already got the flu, so that was like my vaccine.
Speaker 2: Got it, but you can get it again.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 3: It's not like or you but you could have had the flu shot and now look it's not one hundred percent effective or anything, but it could have, you know, drastically limited your symptoms.
Speaker 2: That you got. So that I just live in the moment, you know, Yeah, and that just start.
Speaker 3: Truth interesting logic. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Hope you had an amazing weekend. We were just talking about Justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of fans really worried about the guy because he's out in public, and I mean, for us, his outfits are just all over the place. I don't know if that's the symptom of being on drugs or not, but also because you know, one time he's out and he just had these dark circles under his eyes and he seemed out of it and his eyes were red.
Speaker 2: And then more recently last week he's.
Speaker 4: At Haley's pop up and he was just he even seemed off balance, and he was just I don't know, just he just seemed a little a little off.
Speaker 7: George just wanted to give a little talk back on Justin Bieber thank you thing. I think he finds it rude because he's being thanked for something that he is not offering up. He's not offering up pictures, so to be thanked for these pictures anything else, he doesn't want those things because he wasn't offering anything at that time. So to him, it's rude to say thank you for something that I did not give to you.
Speaker 10: So hopefully that helps up.
Speaker 3: Alright, guys, hey.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Okay. So that was in a reference to Justin just snapping at a photographer who said thank you, Justin for all that you.
Speaker 3: Do for us, and he went off, yeah, which I always I mean, these contentious interactions with pop Rozzi. I get it, we'd all be annoyed if people were following you taking pictures everywhere. But also at this point, like an he used to it and you get a really polite pop Rozzi is not on the better end.
Speaker 2: Of the and he even said, I'm not thanking you for these pictures.
Speaker 4: I'm just thanking you for being like, for being you, for being Justin Bieber, and that you know, he still didn't appreciate that Hey, he's.
Speaker 10: Ready out of hercules.
Speaker 6: In justin Bieber's defense, he's exhausted period, the dad period he's tried and provide period.
Speaker 2: We don't know his current mental state, Cherrie, it's up not easy, especially yes period. You can relate to that groom, I can.
Speaker 1: I'm also not a millionaire, so I don't know. I can relate.
Speaker 3: I can relate to lack of sleep being the first I And look if you'd seen me on Saturday morning, Look, I hit as and Vine and Napp.
Speaker 1: I'm playing some black jack with the bros. On Friday.
Speaker 3: I had some dark circles under my house on Saturday morning as well. So you snapped a picture of me. Yeah, I wouldn't have been looking my best, would my would I've been wearing my pants down by my ankles?
Speaker 1: No, I would have pulled them up still.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 1: Understand that's just different. Yeah, we don't know what We don't know what he is going through. We don't.
Speaker 3: We can only just you know, make our best guess. But it does seem like he is going through a lot. And I think it's okay for fans to feel concerned. I think it's okay for us to kind of talk about that level of concern a little bit, right, because I do feel like there is I feel like the concern is warranted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is so all right.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how I feel about this certain thing in my man's phone. Okay, if you're new to the JV show, I'm I'm Selena.
Speaker 2: I am married.
Speaker 4: My husband's name is AJ. Now, before I get to this certain thing in his phone, I have to give some context. Okay, Okay, So his best friend went through a really bad breakup last year, like he was going through it.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 4: So recently this friend got into a new relationship and they're thriving. He is so happy and apparently this new girl looks even better than.
Speaker 2: The last good Okay, major upgrade here. Yeah, So fast forward to a few nights ago. We're eating dinner and he's my husband is like, oh, you know, so and so got a new girl. We're like, oh my god, like that's awesome, and he's like, yeah, and she has her body done. You know, she got a BBO. She looks way better than the last one. Look at this video he sent.
Speaker 4: Oh he's seen the video and it starts out with them and they're like, you know, canoodling, it's their faces.
Speaker 2: She kisses them on the cheek, but then she gets up and she's wearing like a thong. They're like at the pool, the beach or so. And I'm like, why is your friend sending you these videos of his girlfriend? Just a little braggy brag But is this normal man behavior? Because I'm like, uh, I feel like that's kind of disrespectful.
Speaker 4: You're a married man and he's sending you these videos of his half naked girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And he's like, well, you just wanted to show me. You know that she looks better than loss and we should be happy for him. I'm like, yeah, but you can say that. He doesn't have to be like here's the proof, bruh. And I feel like I'm okay with maybe.
Speaker 1: You know anything about anything, But do all guys do this?
Speaker 2: I literally asked him.
Speaker 4: I was like, so, are you sending your boys like videos of me? And he said no, because you're my wife.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: There's a very big there's a very big distinction there.
Speaker 2: So all guys do this.
Speaker 3: You don't share once you're in a very serious relationship. You don't share pictures and like, oh, look at you know, look at us, we've been together two years, look at what you don't do that.
Speaker 1: But when you're newly dating someone, yeah you want to show them all.
Speaker 2: But even pictures that show like a lot a lot, like in a thong.
Speaker 3: Now that's different. Guys have a different degree of comfortability with that. I have that would feel comfortable sharing that. I have friends, So you can't.
Speaker 2: Set pictures by your single friends.
Speaker 3: Graham not gonna say it's never happened, but it has definitely happened.
Speaker 4: And is it like an ongoing thing like like for for uh, for my husband's In this instance, I think I'm okay with maybe the first post to say, like, hey, I'm to show that Hey, I've moved on and I'm really happy. I feel like she's better. But if he's sending like weekly updates like look at her now, like, that's that's where I have an issue.
Speaker 2: I can you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to give you some insight into guys speak a little bit, because guys will be like, I don't know, I guess like we'll re up to you last week, and everybody sends you a picture of that. You know, I don't appreciate what I was up to. This is my husband, I get it.
Speaker 8: I think on the bride side, I think it's nice that your husband didn't see it as like, oh, I need to hide this from my wife, like she can't see that I'm getting videos like this like instead, Oh, yeah, he wanted to show you and it was.
Speaker 1: Like right and so because that was the most PG one.
Speaker 4: Oh he said that the only thing he's been sent and we we don't go through each other's phone.
Speaker 2: You know you don't do that. So I guess I would not really know.
Speaker 4: I just trust his word, which I do, but it would bother me if I if I found out his friends were sending him like videos of women like.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's go through the scenarios of how because in my mind, I think he handled it the right way, right and he showed you and was honest about it. Should you think he should text back and scold his buddy? Do you know that I am married? Don't send me such filth to my phone?
Speaker 1: Like how do you want? How what would be? Or do you want to step in and say this is Selena? And I am very upset with you.
Speaker 3: And if you think you're gonna send that trash to my husband again, you've got another thing coming that I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Do because I don't know the friend that well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I feel like it's not my place, and I'm okay with the with the initial sending yes, let us know you moved on and she looks better and you you like her butt better because you got.
Speaker 2: A bbl or whatever. That's fine. It happens again.
Speaker 4: I would kind of expect him to be like, hey, I you know I'm married, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Craft out the craft out the text that you would like to see.
Speaker 4: Man disgusting, How only have eyes for my wife? Anything else doesn't even come close?
Speaker 2: And her ass is flat? Was good? It was good.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, like how you think that text, you know, realistically should read, because guy, look, we want to know all right now, Okay, you've told us this is how it should be handled.
Speaker 4: Shout you say anything like hello, friend, read the room. This is a married man, and this is your girlfriend. Why are you sending videos of her to other people?
Speaker 3: Now that part is its own sort of that part is up for debate, but I do want to know just in dude speak, how you think we should handle this?
Speaker 8: I just don't know that there's like a right way of the guy talking to his buddy about it, or at least not a way that any guy would want to.
Speaker 2: Like do you think your man is getting videos of other would? I'm not he has, but see I it wouldn't bothered you. It would bother me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I don't want him to be seeing other women like he.
Speaker 1: Has the internet. He has the internet, but also it's seen it before.
Speaker 8: It would be tough to where I I don't know how I would ask him to tell his friend that, because I know that guys have an ego and guys don't want to tell their friends like, hey bro, sorry, my girl was looking through my phone and you know she she doesn't want me seeing that, right send to what's happening?
Speaker 9: Is then your friend, because then the friends are gonna be like my.
Speaker 2: Hot meal, so she'll check that.
Speaker 3: You can see you could go and afford the Hey bro, I'm a married man, so if you could next time send those to my Yahoo email that my wife doesn't have access to, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is tough.
Speaker 1: I think we just figured out how to handle it.
Speaker 2: That's great. Didn't make it any better.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so we got your Disney tickets. There are two ways to win.
Speaker 4: You're on the JV Show, you know, seven thirty every morning inside the JV shows Yep, Nope, game and then eight twenty every morning. We're gonna kick this off right now. We have four two day, one park per day Disney.
Speaker 2: Where your tickets. Here's what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Don't bother colling you're driving anyways. You shouldn't be doing that like this is any Better leave us a talkback while you're driving me slightly better, leave us a talkback on the new and improved iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Leave all your info.
Speaker 4: Okay, your name, your city, Leave your phone number. We are not gonna air your phone number. Don't worry, but we need a good number to call you back at in case you win. Here's the thing you have, like a thirty minute window. Any talkbacks left this week before eight twenty disqualified, you're not in the run.
Speaker 2: In between eight twenty and eight fifty. Leave us a talkback with all your info. We're gonna be randomly selecting winners every morning, and we'll call you on the air and answer.
Speaker 1: The phone and phone because if you don't answer the phone, we go on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, so good luck.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about me not finding something in my man's phone because he willingly shows me not knowing that, I was going to be a little bit upset. Apparently his friends who got into a new relationship wanted to show him like, oh, look.
Speaker 2: At my new girl. She got her body DoD, she got to BBL. Looks way better than the last. And he shows me this video that he was set and it's like her booty like in a thong practically, and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, Like, Hello, you're married, man, why are you getting videos like this?
Speaker 7: Hey, JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is John from Sada. I just wanted to comment on the AJ having the video of his best friend's girl on his phone. I don't think it's that big of a deal unless he saves it. If you check his phone, let's say today, and he still has an on there, that might be a little sketch. But just to make sure, Graham, I think you're going to have to take a long, good look at that video, just to make sure it's you know, maybe posted on the JV show webs.
Speaker 3: I agree now that now that this has been brought up in court, I will for evidence. Yeah, I will love you my verdict. I said this during the last song to the Ladies, and I think it bears repeating because look, I think if you are newly dating someone or maybe just casually you know, hooking up, and you send that person some pictures or videos, I think there's a high probability that that guy is showing that to his friends.
Speaker 2: So you need to you should like everything, even like the most personal ones.
Speaker 1: Can it can and does happen. So I just think you need to be aware of that.
Speaker 3: You really need to think, should I be sending this picture of this video because it's probably not going to just that person. He's showing his voice. Okay, just let that be known. Let that be your lesson. That's a good reminder for everybody.
Speaker 2: You have to know that, expect that.
Speaker 3: You should expect that. Now guys do it now look that. I again, I think there's a distinction. I don't think it happens once the guy's in a serious relationship, then you're not sending like, oh, check out every check out my lady, you don't do that because that's you know, that's for you.
Speaker 1: But when you're first just casually.
Speaker 4: But you guys not to think that, Hey, I send these videos and pictures in the beginning, and now this person's my wife and all my friends have seen my wife exactly like you.
Speaker 14: Guys.
Speaker 2: Don't think that far ahead, No, because you know, some guys don't think.
Speaker 3: Guys don't think. We don't think about the future. Sometimes it is something that's more of a casual thing. Oh, I met this girl on Tinder and whatever, and we hooked up, and here's the pictures, you know, and they're not looking at as like a long term thing. Also, it's not necessarily that the thing has been the photo or the video has been shared, like I sent it. Guys will hey, look at this picture on my phone. They're not sending it out. But just be aware that your pictures and videos that you're putting out there are might be being shown, whether sent or look at my phone.
Speaker 1: I don't like this is happening. So just there's your reminder.
Speaker 2: Ladies, I hate men sometimes. I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But is there no equivalent for ladies. You guys don't we do the.
Speaker 2: Same thing in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I appreciate your own hate.
Speaker 2: Us too, That's okay. I feel like guys don't care.
Speaker 4: As much, like yeah, look at this, yeah bro, check this out. Okay, So I will ask my man to.
Speaker 2: Send over that video to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna research that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what else? Graham?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about something because and I'm look, I'm a little bummed that our talkbacks are tied up right now, because people are furiously talk back in a way right now to.
Speaker 1: Get their entry in for this Disneyland. Uh the four tickets.
Speaker 3: If you didn't already hear, leave us a talkback with all your info and a phone number that you will answer in the next half hour, because we're gonna give away a four pack.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Do people still have their Halloween decorations up? And do people still have their Christmas trees up? I do want to know, and if there is a way you can squeeze a talk back in there, if this is you, because woman online posted a video about how she's in a very big dispute with her neighborhood's h OA because she still has her Halloween decorations up. She's got some of those very large, oversize skeleton's up, and she argues, now, look, they're like, those are Halloween decorations. They must be taken down. She says, well, you're violating my free speech or whatever, you know, but mainly that she decorates them different seasonally. She plans to dress those skeletons up for Easter and other things, and that she dressed them up for Christmas? Does she put a Santa hat on them and stuff like that? So she's arguing, I can have these things up. Where do you land on that one?
Speaker 1: Selena?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's okay as long as they're dressed, you know, for the season.
Speaker 1: No seems lazy to Jess.
Speaker 2: It is him to take those things up and down every year. That's a lot of work.
Speaker 8: I'm not here for it because I see skeleton, whether he's wearing a Santa hat, Easter basket, whatever, and I just think Halloween me too, especially.
Speaker 2: If it's a huge skeleton.
Speaker 3: Okay, And how many people in the Bay Area listening right now do you think still have their Halloween decorations up?
Speaker 13: Oof?
Speaker 1: I think there's a fair ant up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: Fifteen percent people that are decorated for Halloween still have the up?
Speaker 1: Is there anyone here's what? Is there anyone that stills a pumpkin on their front porch?
Speaker 2: And it's like, let's turn into liquid some of those.
Speaker 3: Things, some of them if you didn't carve it, some of those things will sit there for months and months and months and they'll be just fun. If you carved them, they turn into a pile of hair. But but if you haven't carved them, they can sit there for months and months and you and do you think anyone will leave us a.
Speaker 1: Talkback that still has a Christmas tree up?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you still have a pumpkin on top of pumpkin on your front porch, I want to talk back. And if you still have your Christmas tree up, there's guaranteed. The Christmas tree is a slammed down.
Speaker 2: There is take it down.
Speaker 3: People are busy, don't just's still February. Yes, people will have these things well into July.
Speaker 2: All right, So that talkbag, Mike is open.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hey, JV Show, this is Brittany and this is my first ever talkbag.
Speaker 2: So I'm so excited.
Speaker 13: I hope I want these Vigilant tickets. I will love to take Mike beyond say. We're celebrating our seven year anniversary next month and later this year we're also going to be getting married, so it'd be a great way to celebrate. I love you guys. We listen every morning.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Oh my god, thanks so much, yees talkbacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, if you want to win these Disneyland tickets, we have four two day, one park per day tickets for you.
Speaker 2: All you gonna do is leave us a talkback with.
Speaker 4: All your information. Please include your phone number, otherwise you're not going to be able to call you back. We promise we're not going to air your number on the show, but eight twenty between eight twenty and eight fifties when you want to get those talkbacks in, because after that we're going to be randomly.
Speaker 2: Picking a winner and we'll be calling you back on the air.
Speaker 4: So good luck to everyone leaving those talkbacks. Now, Graham, you were asking how many people still have Halloween decorations up another one Christmas tree or their Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Woman posted a video she's in a bit of a dispute with their hoa because she keeps her likes to keep her skeletons up year round and they say, no, those got to come down there Halloween.
Speaker 1: She's a uh uh uh, look us them up for Christmas, in Easter and other holidays.
Speaker 14: Morning JD Show. My name is Rosie. I have two neighbors that still have their decorations. That one still has that giant skeleton and she dresses him up for whatever holiday is coming around. He's dressed up in Valentine's. And then I have another neighbor who still has her tree up because I happened to look in her window as I walked by and it's still popped.
Speaker 2: Up in the corner.
Speaker 14: Very festive around here.
Speaker 1: Have a good morning bye, Very fastive around here. At the end.
Speaker 3: The giant skeleton, that twelve foot twelve thing or whatever, that's become very popular over the last couple of years. I had one in the neighborhood. We just moved out of it and it got decorated for a Christmas.
Speaker 2: W I bother you?
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me, would I do it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 12: Good morning. This is Tarifa from Richmond, California. I still have my Christmas tree up. I just love my decorations. I love the lights. I love to sit in front of the teat and just look at my Christmas tree. So that's why I still have it up.
Speaker 3: What happens when it hits eighty degrees ninety degrees and it just loses that cozy appeal.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it?
Speaker 2: I feel like it loses that after Christmas?
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 9: But if it's still making her smile happy, yeah.
Speaker 1: You wanting, guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 15: I just took my Christmas tree down yesterday, by the way, fake tree, so it looked good up until yesterday.
Speaker 1: A little dusty, but yeah.
Speaker 15: And also, I'm pretty sure I have a pumpkin on my porch that has been there for two years. I'm not rotten yet because I have not carved it, so it is possible. Have a good daybye.
Speaker 2: Can I be moldy on the inside? Gram or is it totally fine? Still?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, pumpkins have an incredible lifespan if you don't carve on the two years I saw. I saw one in our old neighborhood that I swear it had been there for two years, and it had just been sitting there because they don't these things won't run, won't rot, takes them a long time.
Speaker 1: They're they're very resilient.
Speaker 2: Angie. What is the reason though, why? Maybe it breaks her joy? Okay, what's it to you, Jazz?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 12: You're right?
Speaker 2: Heyes, really quick.
Speaker 4: We've all heard of technic, right, yeah, where you get that pain in your neck because your head's always lenked forward looking at your phone, looking down, texting or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's technic.
Speaker 4: There is a guy, a doctor who says he's been seeing a lot of people come into his office, younger people in their twenties and in their thirties that have more than technic. They have like the beginning stages of basically what we would call like a hunchback, getting that actual hunch and usually this you know, this is a it's a common thing for elderly people. Now people in their twenties are coming in with the very very beginning stages of this because they're constantly hunched over down on their phones.
Speaker 2: Like this is what it's all going to lead to.
Speaker 3: It doesn't surprise me that it's going to be affecting younger generations most because they're the ones that were born with a phone in their hand. Basically they if they were toddlers, right, they've had it their entire life and they are addicted. Are am I trying to sit up straight right now? Well?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it because it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of you know, epidemics in this country, and you know, obesity and all sorts of other things, but a bad posture has got to be number one on the list. We are just progressively got worse and worse and worse with our posture and technology largely to blame.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it is going to when you compound this year over year over year of year. Yeah, they're gonna be people that people that end up with a legit hunch back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just letting you know that, you know, the texting combined with how you're driving right now, No offense, but you know you're a little hunched over, Sit up.
Speaker 3: Straight, everybody walk around, shoulders back. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, Who is this Lialia?
Speaker 2: Look, you're like, why are these weirdos calling me right now? It's the JV Show.
Speaker 7: No, no, you.
Speaker 8: No, you love us to talk back?
Speaker 4: If I do recall correctly, you wanted to win some Disneyland tickets and Italia.
Speaker 3: You gott it.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to take my granddaughter because you're going to be turning to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is perfect.
Speaker 8: You just got four to two day, one park per day Disneyland resort ticket.
Speaker 2: Happy place on Earth.
Speaker 3: I know, yay, congratulation, You are welcome and we are very very happy for you. But the rest of the Bay Area they are not happy for you right now. They wanted to win, but we will be doing it again tomorrow. Right so you can leave another talk back and get your entry into win tomorrow. Everybody who tried to win this.
Speaker 2: Morning, Talia, hang on there. We actually have two ways to win, Graham.
Speaker 3: That's right seven inside our Nope game. If you're brave and want to play some trivia with us, Boom, that's I think that's the easiest path to win it.
Speaker 4: I know if you ask me, and then we'll take more talkbacks tomorrow morning eight twenty.
Speaker 2: It's fowty four.
Speaker 5: Nine The Hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 8: Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 4: So apparently Taylor Swift lost a lot of followers after getting booed at the Super Bowl. I don't know why people saw that. I was like, I'm think I'm a follower now. But according to all these reports since the Super Bowl, she has dropped one hundred and forty four thousand, two hundred followers.
Speaker 3: Is that of statistical significance given what her total follower countess?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. How many followers does she have?
Speaker 2: H can you double check? I know it's in the million, so no, you probably wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Is this sort of a bit of a rounding era, but it is weird that happened million. Yeah, so that is less than a rounding error for her. That's a tiny fraction. But it is interesting timing, yes, because like people were booing her and then you remember.
Speaker 1: That's right, I am still following her.
Speaker 2: I want to hit the un I don't like her after all. I think I'm gonna unfollow her.
Speaker 1: Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 3: It does seem like weird timing that kind of strange. She lost followers. But did she lose any sleep over these?
Speaker 1: She don't care.
Speaker 4: By the way, if anyone cares, Travis Kelcey gained twelve thousand followers since the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 4: Well do you give a fart about this? Apparently Kanye West and Bianca are not getting a divorce.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 2: I'm confused by everything that is going on with this couple.
Speaker 1: They need a divorce.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: You saw this, Kanye posted a picture of Bianca like naked on the floor. It was promoting something, but he still referred.
Speaker 2: To her as his wife in the I don't think they're I don't think they're calling it quits.
Speaker 4: And then and then yesterday they were at some live performance that actually starred Bianca, and again Kanye was there.
Speaker 2: It was like one of his productions. It was not singing. It was like a strange performent. It looks like a cult. Honestly, that's what it looked like.
Speaker 1: That's not that Track's okay.
Speaker 2: But again Kanye referring to her as his wife.
Speaker 8: You know, chances are Bianca is just the same as he is, and maybe they're perfect match.
Speaker 3: At this point, given everything that we've seen and everything that he's posted lately and at these different outbursts. If you can put up with all that, I guess I think you are then, like Jess said, maybe you are a perfect match, because I don't think the rest of us would put up with any of that.
Speaker 4: It's just so strange, like unless I don't know, I can't imagine anyone wanting to.
Speaker 2: Put up with that, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: He's some he somehow like swindled her and like got her back. I don't know how he did it, but like who would want that?
Speaker 3: I just don't think they ever broke up, right, And it seems like a control thing because is she allowed to speak? Have we ever really heard We've barely. I mean we heard a snippet of her voice one time because we'd never even known what she sounded like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we haven't heard her talk.
Speaker 1: And she doesn't ever comment on any of these things.
Speaker 3: Like most people when it's a celebrity divorce rumor, they'll speak out, No, we're just fine, you know, worry about yourself.
Speaker 2: More than anything.
Speaker 4: When he was with Kim and he was doing all these off the wall things. She was constantly online cleaning up these. Yeah, I'm trying to Bianca just stays that's because Kim and the Kardashians like care about their reputation. I don't think Bianca really cares what people are saying about them.
Speaker 2: So they're just, I guess, living their life.
Speaker 8: If anything, I think they say first very strange. They prefer people talking about this because.
Speaker 2: That means they're in the limelight. I probably do. Wouldn't put it past them.
Speaker 3: A grandmoy have all right, Congrats are in order to Andre Iguodala. He became the very first Warriors player to have his jersey raised to the rafters at Chase Center. Andre's number nine jersey retired yesterday. During the team's beatdown of the Dallas Mavericks. Klay Thompson made his I mean he had already come to Chase Center, and we remember everyone put the captain SATs On made a big deal of it. But he came back yesterday. I think he only scored eleven points. But I didn't see if there was that same buzz about Clay DEAs. He didn't hear anything back in the building. I didn't hear much about that, but Warriors got the win. But yeah, very historic moment for Andrea Goodall becoming the first player to have his jersey excuse me, in Chase Center. Obviously, there are other Warriors legends that have had their jerseys retired, but at Chase Center, it's a big deal. He joined the team twenty thirteen, led the Warriors to four NBA titles twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and twenty twenty two. Andrey Goodala one of only eleven NBA players in history to have won four championships and a Finals MVP.
Speaker 1: So congrats, that's nice, all right. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much hanging out with this.
Speaker 4: You know, on Mondays we do something called the Photos from Home. We each bring a picture from our weekend. You can check them out now Jab Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That's our Instagram mixture. You are following us? Oh my god, you guys are The weather over the weekend so nice. It was perfect weather.
Speaker 3: It's getting warm. It's supposed to get warmer this week too. I am by Wednesday it's really.
Speaker 4: Warm, especially because I mean Grammy can probably relate to this. The sports are starting up so Yeah, that's a drawback, but at least it's nice and sunny outside, so having to sit, you know, through my daughter's softball practice.
Speaker 2: That's my picture, by the way, that's on the way to practice. The weather, the sun made it made it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know you had a daughter. You never talk about her from between the hours of like, I don't know seven I've.
Speaker 4: Been banned from talking about her on the air. She also does not know that we're posting this picture, so I thought she usually approved that she's the post too, But you know, last minute's grim.
Speaker 2: She's get a fucking home up, so and.
Speaker 1: Is she driving in this picture? She old enough to no's opposite. Okay, yeah, it's a front camera.
Speaker 2: It always looks like that.
Speaker 1: It got it all right.
Speaker 3: Mine's a picture of me from Bruise day on from me at Ason Vine. It's a little casino spot and Nappa. We're playing some blackjack after our round of golf. We did lunch of golf and then blackjack. And I wish I could time travel back to this moment because if you zoom in, I was going stacks on stacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know you mean business when you got the head on backwards too.
Speaker 1: I had are good heater going just to let you know, I thought you weren't.
Speaker 9: Supposed to take pictures at a table like that you get older.
Speaker 1: They I've gotten varying feedback.
Speaker 3: But this trip to as N, I asked, are you allowed to use a phone, because sometimes you can't have a phone out at all at the table in someplaces.
Speaker 2: Still see my story. Yeah, and I always forget about it.
Speaker 8: I just pull out my phone and I started recording until somebody get yelled at.
Speaker 1: So every time, I wish my buddy, my buddy Dan.
Speaker 3: Took this picture, and I wish he had captured the moment when I stacked up the world's largest tower of chips onto one bet that was I mean, the thing could barely balance it was so tall, and then.
Speaker 1: Of course I lost it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we had a great time. Shout out Todayson Vine.
Speaker 2: It was a good time and jazz.
Speaker 8: And then mine we got all dressed up to go to dinners. So my boyfriend and I it was kind of like a last minute trip, but.
Speaker 2: We spent it in Paso Robles. And I have to admit, you guys, and I don't know if.
Speaker 8: I'm a little embarrassed to say this, because listen, we're we've been dating for a while.
Speaker 9: Now we're going we're going on like four years and a.
Speaker 8: Half, right, We're not engaged yet, but you know, we decided we know we want to get married, and we know we want to get married.
Speaker 2: In Paso Robles.
Speaker 1: Oh you've already picked the Yeah, you've already picked the city.
Speaker 2: We've already picked the city.
Speaker 8: So we were like, you know what, while we're out there, we might as well check out some venues.
Speaker 2: Whose idea was this?
Speaker 8: You know, we both talked about it, but it was mainly my boyfriends because he's very organized, and so he kind of sent me a list of all the like all the ones that popped up on Google wow.
Speaker 9: And then I sent him the ones that I had seen that.
Speaker 2: I thought were beautiful.
Speaker 8: So we kind of set it up to where we were just going to go back to back to back and just look at a bunch of different ones and see which ones kind of stood out.
Speaker 9: Just so that we could get like a head start on things.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I maybe you should get a head start by putting a ring on it.
Speaker 1: That should be the start.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, since you guys are looking at the destination. I mean, you had to have some dates in mind, and when were those?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, so we don't have that.
Speaker 8: So thankfully the people at the venue because we didn't we didn't like set any appointments. We kind of were just showing up and asking questions. They didn't really question us a lot about it, because I don't want them to be like, oh, so when you gets get engaged and when's the wedding and this isn't this because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, actually, yes, I mean well all they have to do is look at your hand. That's true.
Speaker 1: You just say the rings getting my wife and we looked at our wedding.
Speaker 3: Venue before we were engaged, So I can't really I can't really judge, but that was She was like, they're gonna notice I'm not weird to ring, Like you just say it's getting sized, don't care.
Speaker 8: Okay, but at that point, did you already have a date in mind that when you we're going to propose to her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I was. At that point. I was waiting. I was waiting on the ring to get finished.
Speaker 9: I mean, I feel like he has an idea of when he wants to do it.
Speaker 2: I just don't you think he already.
Speaker 4: Has this whole plan and it's in motion. And that's why, like, let let's go look at venues. I know I'm going to propose on this date.
Speaker 3: Engagement happens this year, Selena on the side, Barcelna. We know the engagement's gonna happen this year and then next summer. So you got to give enough time to make sure you can plan the next summer. What season be like summer fall for Passo because it could get hot there.
Speaker 9: So that's what a lot of them are saying, like, absolutely not in.
Speaker 2: July and August. Yeah, is just his favorite season. I already know that.
Speaker 1: So they get married next fall.
Speaker 3: Now I'm looking at your photo from home, beautiful couple, this looks great. Was this before or after your man performed a magic act at the Double Tree conference room?
Speaker 2: A manager that you complain to, like, he looks like a hotel manager.
Speaker 1: Can I talk to the manager? Will you be performed?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't take care of your needs? So a good a good manager at least, yeah, no, a fancy hotel like four seasons.
Speaker 8: But you guys don't get it in my head that he's going to do it this year because then if he doesn't, I'm going to be so sad.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get my home sub he can't let it spill into year five and some change it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my heart.
Speaker 9: Like anytime we talk about this topic, I get so flustered as well.
Speaker 2: Anything else from me a trip and you guys did a lot of things. Okay, So we went to this really cool restaurant.
Speaker 8: It's called The Alchemist, and I liked that they have so for every season right now we're in pisc season. Of course for every season they have like a zodiac signed drink. So I was able to get my pisty's one. Right.
Speaker 1: But as we were just a couple of tears.
Speaker 9: No, but sort of as we're talking about that, right.
Speaker 2: I started talking to my boyfriend more about like a good one thanks laugh.
Speaker 8: I was talking to him about like zodiac signs that I even convinced them for me to like go online and.
Speaker 2: Pull his birth chart.
Speaker 1: Is he a believer? No, he's like you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Once I pulled his birth chart and I showed him the full.
Speaker 8: Thing, he was kind of like, oh wait, some of these things do make sense for me.
Speaker 1: So you can all find things that apply to us.
Speaker 2: But totally different.
Speaker 9: Right, So Graham, can we please please pull your birth chart?
Speaker 1: Pull it chart? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: We're gonna need to. Maybe you got to call your mom and asked the time you were born.
Speaker 1: You need the down to the minute. It was like five am.
Speaker 2: No, we need like down to the minute a M or p M. Yeah, city where you were born.
Speaker 1: But doesn't it thrown magazine street? Yeah, magazine obviously is where I was born.
Speaker 3: Doesn't throw wrench in things like I have a twin sister is a C section, we're born seconds apart, and we're like very If you read our it read a horoscope for us.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't apply to both of us. We're very different people.
Speaker 2: Because it's different for men and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we'll put there like pisces are so emotional. That seems to apply to both genders.
Speaker 2: We are so emotional overlap.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you look at the full birth chart, it gives you more insight.
Speaker 3: Okay, and will the birth trite be that different that my sister and I are born forty five seconds apart.
Speaker 9: It could be because you're you're a guy and she's a girl.
Speaker 1: These are questions.
Speaker 3: These are questions, how your mom please? I just got to scroll back in our text. She texts me at the hour, at the minute I was born. Every year she does sweet.
Speaker 1: She is sweet.
Speaker 2: And my dad's forgotten my birthday before.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Awkward. But he forgets all my sisters too, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: There's at least the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So Graham and I have predicted an engagement for Jess.
Speaker 4: This year and will purpose and we were talking about potential wedding dates.
Speaker 2: I do think fall time because that's her favorite season.
Speaker 3: And she admitted that she was looking at wedding venue is with her man this past weekend and they were in passer robels and they want to avoid the high high heat of this summer, and that leads us to fall.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, my prediction is ten ten twenty six. That's gonna be the wedding date, ten ten twenty six. This is Sherry love you guys.
Speaker 3: I share write that down. I think that's a great guess. I looked, I looked ahead on the calendar just to confirm her prediction. That is a Saturday, so that would be a great time. Beautiful, beautiful and passo.
Speaker 1: Right then.
Speaker 8: I do love fall, but I think it's gonna end up being like a June some June, early June, late May.
Speaker 2: Type of wedding.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's already calling he show. So then it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be in twenty twenty six. It would be twenty twenty seven. That's so far away. I need time to plan.
Speaker 1: You've got plenty of when.
Speaker 3: You get when you get engaged, two months from now, you'll have plenty of time to plan for ax, for next fall.
Speaker 1: That's plenty of time. You don't want this summer. You don't want more than one year.
Speaker 3: Trust me to somebody who's planned a wedding, or actually two of them. But if you planned the wedding before, it's a lot. And if you the longer it goes, the more you overthink all this stuff that doesn't matter, and the more stressed out you get about you don't want that just or you.
Speaker 4: Get too comfortable being engaged and you never plan the wedding and then you're just engaged for ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, ten tenth. That's an easy one to remember. Ten ten. Everybuddy that got married ten ten ten.
Speaker 2: I wasn't invited, though I'm busy that day.
Speaker 1: I was also a toddler, so I didn't go the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine