Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back. Weird weird weird. Wow, how special is brought to you by the mighty power of beef.
Speaker 2: Happy new beef to you, my friend.
Speaker 1: We're not bringing it in like that, are we? Yes? What are you? What are you chicking it out that we've been going for forty seconds?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta get your beef level?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you disappointed in our and our here? This is the first episode of the year.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's amazing, that's true.
Speaker 1: What do you want more? Enterne is here? I want less night? Is that what you're looking for?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not more energy? Yes?
Speaker 3: More? I mean you do do it?
Speaker 1: Know? Man? My neighbors might be calling the cops on me. I say, duke's up.
Speaker 3: Hit him with this dupe up? Sun? Oh you about to give him the what for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about you? Man? What was your favorite highlight of the year.
Speaker 3: I think that's implying that your favorite part of the year.
Speaker 1: It was just the other day.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what is happening right.
Speaker 2: You are in rare form right now, dude.
Speaker 1: It's chriss I still think we're starting over.
Speaker 2: No, we're not shut up.
Speaker 1: You gotta quit being so chicken.
Speaker 2: You gotta get in the beef mis spirit.
Speaker 1: Bro. We gotta bear that chest hair and all so I can see it. Even though the O the day on Green Boys, I was telling him to put that thing away. Yeah, now this.
Speaker 3: Feels like a Green Boys episode, Dude. I think going forward it's always going to this very much feels like a Green Boys episode. And I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: Alex fifteen minutes and he's like, I still think we're starting over from the top. All right, welcome, gosh dude, today, man, I think we're starting over.
Speaker 3: What ails you, bro?
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: The beef has got to stay private. No, this is called an advertisement. I know what I'm doing. I eat private beef.
Speaker 3: He's advertising an inside joke for Green Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: It's called marketing.
Speaker 1: You're upset about that. Yeah, it's marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're too obsessed with your network, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah anything yeah, moms out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know nothing about marketing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: We got to hint a little bit of the goodness and the greenness anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, check out Green Boys on Patreon subscribing. See that's how you do an abscribe to our Patreon channel to check out our show Green Boys, Thank you, thank you, bless you, good night and perchance.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, and a tip of the hat to that. Let's move on, let's just go. So it's twenty twenty five. Yeah, how unbelievable. Yeah, and I really thought, I mean, this is just something that we've done pretty much every year. I thought it'd be cool to talk about some of our highlights for the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, it's always a good it's it's the opportune moment in general.
Speaker 2: To look back on your last year.
Speaker 3: But ever since we started doing the show, it's nice to use that excuse to look at how we've grown in the past year on our show, and and like, you know, the things that we've accomplished and the things were happy for and YadA, YadA, YadA, and all that good stuff and very well good Thank you Mary beethamus.
Speaker 1: Sick a nose dive and in there, and I was talking when.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to tie it up with a nasty, stinky little bow.
Speaker 1: It was very sentimental for a second. Yeah, it just you know, fell hit the nails.
Speaker 2: On my brain, nails on the chalkboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we've had a lot of growth this year. It's been it's been an incredible year. Came out with a new show, had a huge growth to our discord. Yeah, like hunt like it pretty much doubled this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah it Yeah, Yeah, I don't even know if we were at three hundred like last year.
Speaker 1: I don't know we might have been, but maybe now we're I think I looked today it was like six hundred and fifty seven. Yeah, wild something like that. Crazy, it is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've accomplished a ton and then two festivals, Yeah in one year, two massive successful festivals that were like so much fun and like transformative for our lives.
Speaker 1: Between that and between the two festivals, like collectively throughout those weekends, dude, we probably saw like I mean, y'all were there the whole time the first one I wasn't there, probably saw like five hundred people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to have we talked a whole weekend, right, We had to have met five hundred armies this year in person, think some of.
Speaker 1: Them repeats between both weekends.
Speaker 3: But still, like, think about that, Think about how crazy that is that we have now met hundreds of our fans in person that we couldn't say that last year.
Speaker 1: I signed one hundred percent more books than I ever have in my life.
Speaker 3: I know that I all have ment that I absolutely never expected. No, I was signing books like.
Speaker 1: That is crazy when you think about it. Like last year, I think we met two people. Yeah it was Ryan Cott, Ryan and k and very cool people.
Speaker 3: When we had them on the show.
Speaker 1: We were so moved by meeting them. And this year it's like we've met hundreds, literally hundred skywatched with them and out with them, Yeah, hung out with them, in lunch with them, Yeah, dinner with six solid days like Friday, Saturday, Sunday, well straight up yeah, yeah, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, two weekends in a row, second time in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really like it's a privilege that we got the opportunity to do that. And it also obviously just puts the what we do into perspective in like a really amazing way that you can it's it's tangible and you can feel the gratitude for it. And yeah, so having that in twenty twenty four as a brand new experience was something I didn't expect.
Speaker 1: Our website has grown tremendously as of last month, which you know, even though this is during in January. We are recording it in December because we have to prepare for us to actually enjoy the holidays without you guys missing a beat, right, Right. So, as of last month in November, I think we had like six or seven products on our store and now we have like, sheesh, like twenty yeah, twenty thirty. Like it was a huge jump there, and we grinded really hard for a few months to get all that stuff together and that was really rewarding doing all that work and then just releasing it to the world. And that's exciting. And I feel like we've grown in every avenue. Our views are up, our content is up. I think we have gotten a lot of comments this year about the increase in our content and like the quality of it. Yeah, and I just feel like our process has increased. You moved here, there's a lot of things. Alex got married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's it's interesting, like, think where we were, what is it, December twelfth, twelfth, Where were we December twelfth, twenty twenty three. Yeah, think about where we were in our lives.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the stuff that we're implementing right now. Yeah, the show.
Speaker 3: We were also we were talking about it as like dreams. Yeah, we were talking about it when you live, as like ideal eventuality, like not like planning it per se, more so like talking about you know, our big goals, big dreams, and in a year we've accomplished all of it.
Speaker 1: This is December sixteenth.
Speaker 3: There you go, look at that same shirt, same same shirt.
Speaker 2: Yep, same exact same shirt.
Speaker 3: Wo. And he did get a hat last year, so yeah, you know what, it's our turn this year.
Speaker 1: He's he got hats. When I was downstairs getting water, I got okay, okay, so good and it won't happen again.
Speaker 2: It won't, it won't.
Speaker 3: He needs them.
Speaker 1: But then I hand him a hat and he takes it off. So it's like, did I waste the money? I've got to do my job here? What is our job other than having fun listening to what you're saying at a high rate of quality with headphones on? Did that? Did it finally die?
Speaker 3: What? I saw that on Austin Powers? Dude? I had to say that.
Speaker 1: Wow, Ude'm trying to loosen you up, massage your spirit, add a little oil too.
Speaker 3: Honestly, whatever you're trying to do to him, that's not working. Is rickicheing and hitting deep because I feel lubed up and loosey goosey, right, good good, I feel happy, good man.
Speaker 1: This time has some fun for the first time. Right, doesn't it sound great?
Speaker 2: That sounds great? I mean I've had fun before, but.
Speaker 3: Just the way that you said it so emphatically, like it sounds great? What does it mean.
Speaker 1: Today? Last year I got my marine electronics installer certification. Damned, I'm going back in my pictures.
Speaker 2: How about that, dude, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I want to see what I was doing on December tw I want to do it too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna while y'all are looking, I'm gonna talk Alex highlights of the year. Okay, Yeah, And for me, it was really just the fall. I had a banger of a schedule, had my birthday, got married, went to France, came back and it was riverfest like immediately, and that those were like a big four right in line with each other and no breaks. That was pretty sick, not even while a sick lineup. And then obviously we crashed after that because you know, homegirl at home is what's the line from Friends? I'm not a bride anymore. I'm just someone's wife. I haven't so, you know, all that nothing to look forward to. But I haven't really felt a lot of that. I've just kind of been doing my thing. So yeah, killer fall, moving into the winter. I hate winner. I hate when the sun goes down early.
Speaker 3: Dude. This is the first year where I am so angry at the winter, like I I traditionally love the winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like old man yells at wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, it's not the weather, It's not the cold, the freaking sun. Daylight savings time. Yeah, just daylight saving I.
Speaker 1: Want to I want to grab the sun and tie it to my front porch so it can't set.
Speaker 3: Dude, I cannot believe that, like daylight saving time still exists, and it's infuriating. Did we talk about, like you know that Arizona just like doesn't observe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's which makes them weird because they're the only ones I know.
Speaker 3: You know. What's funny too, is that over Thanksgiving I met some of I don't know, I guess they would be considered my in laws. Like, okay, so Casey's dad's in laws, Casey's.
Speaker 1: Dad's I don't I don't really.
Speaker 3: Know parents in law, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, anyway there from Arizona. I was like, so, you guys just don't do daylight saving time and they're like, yeah, no, we never have. It's like they're like, but it's honestly confusing because if we want to work, because it's so it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, it's like sometimes they're three hours behind Eastern Standard and sometimes they're four, or sometimes there are two. I don't know. I'm not a math guy.
Speaker 3: It is infuriating and I hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really weird.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, they were like, it's actually really difficult, like with traveling and stuff, like if we're traveling anywhere, we usually inane. Oh yeah, it's insane. And also they're like it's hard for us to like know what time it's going to be when we arrive places sometimes like sometimes we forget to adjust for that.
Speaker 1: Santa gets jet like, no, I think if you end up back in the same place at the same day. Yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 3: He ends up in the same place. And there's also there's also magic involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I's why I asked no, excuse me, that was good excuse me.
Speaker 3: Now, when Santa goes on vacation in the summertime and he goes to the Bahamas, the hotel, the hotel hotel, it's in Vegas, in the Mahahaamas in Vegas, he definitely gets just jets jest.
Speaker 1: Lagged for sure. No, it's sligh lag right, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he probably gives the reindeer magic. Mm hmm. It is well to take his work card on his vacation trip because work card.
Speaker 1: Does he have a recreation sleigh? I'm sure a private jet a magic one.
Speaker 3: He he definitely has, like a recreation sleigh. It's like a sedan sleigh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A slave, it's an electric it's an e V.
Speaker 2: It's an ev.
Speaker 1: Autopilot two.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, reindeer.
Speaker 1: That pisses me off. What he's gotta have reindeer their magic. The magic is in the reindeer animals.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, they're slaves carrots.
Speaker 1: Way prove it. What's your argument The animals are the magic. It's just a normal sleigh. You can strap anything to the reindeer and it will.
Speaker 2: That's wrong.
Speaker 1: Have you seen elf?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen has a causometer meter?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It does, and have you ever seen it? It's based on the belief in Santa, and so the sleigh has the magic first of all, idiot. And the other thing is, have you ever seen any other Christmas movie where he has an endless Christmas bag that that is like a black hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where it also has a magic seck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well that's what I'm talking about. Is this magic seck is what I'm talking about. It's endless, and he can reach inside of it. And he has millions, literally millions.
Speaker 1: And probably probably billions, let's get back on.
Speaker 3: Probably billions of toys in his infinite black holes sack. It's true.
Speaker 1: And in China alone there's a billion people.
Speaker 3: You're right, so he has to have billions of toys at least maybe trillion.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta really think of how many kids because the adults aren't getting gifts? Uh? Is that so?
Speaker 3: Because I mean getting gifts some years, Yeah, I get them.
Speaker 1: No, Like I just said, it's just for kids. Okay, that's why y'all are getting gifts.
Speaker 3: Well maybe I get him every year, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Someone keeps leaving coal for me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you gotta change your attitude, Scrooge.
Speaker 1: He's reformed Scrooge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now he is.
Speaker 3: Look at his shirt. Yeah it's white. Yeah, before it was his black hoodie. Yeah, and now it's white and he's enlightened.
Speaker 1: The same sentral though too.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so y'all looked back in your pictures. Oh yeah, we were recording so a year ago on this day, Angel was here.
Speaker 3: We were recording, yes, for the Avatar, for the Avatar episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also I was playing Valheim. I have screenshots at the Valhon on the How is that? So? Then I have a picture on the fifteenth Was I.
Speaker 2: Not hereh it's the twelfth.
Speaker 1: I was here for that fifteenth.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a picture from the twelfth, but I did have one from the eleventh. And this is this is very bittersweet, but it's a picture of a fire in my fireplace at the house that I was living in a year ago.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: That was that was by far our favorite part of having a house. We had that house for I don't know, six months, eight months or something, and it was it was lovely in a lot of ways. I Mean, we were obviously struggling, but like you know, we we weren't paying our bills. It was really, really, really a rough time, but that house was it was just like it was a great situation because we were getting for cheap from like a family friend, and it was our first house that we ever lived in together. And building those fires during the winter was like my favorite thing in the world. I'd go outside and chop the wood with an axe and bring it inside and build the fire like almost every night, and it was it was lovely. So that's what I was doing a year ago. But it's like bittersweet because that was so cool, and I would love to still be able to do fires, but I'm you can here, yeah, and I'm in a much better place now. You know that that house, it kind of brings up some dark kind of memories, dark feelings. We were so stressed out, we were so so.
Speaker 1: That's why you got out of there, and you only stayed there for such temporary time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the vibes there, I mean, while it was cozy at times, it was ultimately like we were struggling so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and right after you left it got flooded.
Speaker 3: I know that was.
Speaker 1: If you had stayed there, you'd have been screwed.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, I don't talk about stress. Yeah, I don't know what we would have done, truly, Like we probably would have had to move in with like one of our parents temporarily or something like that. So it's a weird double edged feeling. But ultimately I'm very thankful to be where I am now, which is we're freaking in Wilmington.
Speaker 1: But dude, I got wood in the back I've got a fire pit. I've made my first fire.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I have an axe in the in the in the backyard.
Speaker 1: No, not in the fire pit. I haven't done that yet because it's gas.
Speaker 3: The fireplace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pit, the place, it's gas, Okay, so I don't build the fires in there. They've converted it the.
Speaker 3: Pre dude, Well, we got to start doing some fires.
Speaker 1: I have a pit in the backyard and I've started using it, and I have a ton of wood from the previous homeowner. I have an axe, I have a hatchet, and my parents are gonna get me a chainsaw for Christmas. Let's go because I want to make fires.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's make a fire maybe when I get back from the holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's it's nice out there. It's cozy. It's really cozy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just so it's so nice to sit around a fire in the wintertime. That's like one of the good things about winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we take that for granted when we're children, and now that we're older, it's like just you remember simple play.
Speaker 3: Remember how many fires we used to have at Casey's house.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, in my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was like every time we went over to Casey's house, we were making a fire in the back. Pull the fire, yeah, pull and fire exactly. It was so much fun. I've always loved sitting around a fire.
Speaker 1: So I found my pictures from this time last year. I don't have any of the twelfth, but on the eleventh and the thirteenth, I have screenshots of our Valheim server. I was Valheimen at this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah the fifteenth I have that as well. The fifteenth.
Speaker 1: So we started a second Valheim server like a day or two after I got back from Europe, and honestly, I was still burned out and didn't realize it, and I was extremely stressed, and I didn't have the emotional capacity to commit to the server. So it just kind of fell apart. So people played it for like maybe another month, and I'm just letting some time pass and maybe do another one next year or some thing. I don't know. Yeah, yeah, the first one was legendary. It was epic. Yes, we did it for four or five months, like non stop. I just I couldn't get addicted this year to it. I just had too much stress on my mind and other responsibilities popping up. So yeah, kind of hard to recreate that first experience. But this time last year we were crushing it.
Speaker 3: In the Yeah. Yeah, and it was a lot of fun. M hm. We like for those of you that don't know, we like to do that with our with some of our fans in our discord, we do little game servers. It's a lot of fun. We do Minecraft and Valheim and yeah, a couple others.
Speaker 1: I want to do GTA six when it comes out.
Speaker 3: Have a BSS gang, Oh my god. We walk around and like beat people into enlightenment.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Yeah, have a like a legit gang where we just kind of roam those servers of g t A six.
Speaker 3: Serious blake and I enjoy positivity.
Speaker 1: Dude, We've been talking about this for a year.
Speaker 3: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: We're serious, like we're going to do this.
Speaker 3: That sounds awesome, and that's a game that Alex will actually play. Oh oh, he played Minecraft. You were on the Minecraft's server for a little bit, the first one.
Speaker 1: At least, dude, GTA six, we all have to play it, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I feel like we can make content content.
Speaker 3: I saw that there are multiple game developers who are foregoing announcing their release dates until GDA to see because you know, it's supposed to come out next year, So they're waiting to announce their games for twenty twenty five to see if they if GTA is actually going to release in twenty twenty five or if they're going to push it back. That's how much of a like a stranglehold GTA six has on the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you hear what they're talking about about the possible cryptocurrency within GTA. Yeah, so people were talking about at this rate, they've invested billions of dollars integrants without a six. So with the relion that crypto is going, it would only make sense that the that the money in game has some sort of value with a crypto and that can transfer into US dollars. And these guys are sitting around talking about how the first couple of people to make it really big in Grand Theft Auto six will have the possibility to potentially turn that into a full time job, because if you can buy and sell and have a marketplace or goods and services within the game, and that that that will transfer into US dollars.
Speaker 3: That would be that would be insanely revolutionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not impossible. Yeah, I mean it's pretty clear how possible it is. I feel like every GTA game has been insanely revolutionary, every Rockstar game. Yeah, GTA six is gonna be insane. I mean if you can't, have you played a game prior to Grand Theft out of six where there was a stock market five five five where there was a stock market and that you could affect the stock market to make money, like emulator games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there are, there are some minor examples, but no, not on that. There's no. Yeah, there's no arguing that they've they've pushed the envelope in many ways like oh.
Speaker 1: And I saw a leaked map. Oh really three and a half times larger? You never know, No, but when they did this for a grand about of five, it was pretty spot on. Yeah, with the timing of everything the leaked map, there were some real leak three and a half times three and a half times larger than Yeah, dude, it's like it's in Florida. Yeah, and it's kind of shaped like a Florida panhandle. But there's also Vice City, which is in Florida. Yeah, and I heard you travel somewhere else. I don't know if it's I don't think it's a little Santa Maps.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I heard a rumor that you can like hop on a plane and go to freaking Liberty.
Speaker 2: Liberty, Yeah, that's what I heard. Yeah, Yeah, which is.
Speaker 3: That would be nice too.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about the Florida aspect. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: I mean it's all honestly, it's it's mostly speculation at this point. All we know is it's definitely in Florida and Vice City will definitely be a part of it. We don't really know Florida.
Speaker 1: You're a girl and two or three? Yeah, at least two.
Speaker 3: I think you pick one or the other, right, or do you play as both?
Speaker 1: Right? That's true. Yeah, I forgot, I forgot. Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I played a ton.
Speaker 3: Of five hundreds and hundreds of hours and never beat the story.
Speaker 1: That's all I've done. I've beat the story like four times. I just love the online too much, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the online was just too enticely.
Speaker 1: Just it's the freedom, just like the role play, the trolleying, just the cooperative experience.
Speaker 3: Speaking of role play, I've been playing GTA five this year, uh and getting on role play servers and it is a whole different experience and honestly the best way that sounds really fun. It makes the game like infinitely more replayable because you have quite literally like one hundred times the amount of things to do, dude.
Speaker 1: Simulators are really fun. They are really really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're a blast.
Speaker 1: It's a new passion of mine as of this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, simulators are a blast.
Speaker 1: TCG card Shop simulator.
Speaker 3: So much fun. Goaded, Yeah, it's it's goaded.
Speaker 1: Got forty or fifty hours in it in the last month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I probably have like twenty. It's honestly shocking. It's just easy, Like I can turn on a podcast and just play that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you can do work and play it. You get it to a point where it's automated and you only have to check it like every ten minutes. Yeah, just restock and let the employees handle the business.
Speaker 2: Alex has been playing some drive simulator drive.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been in a f as a whole earlier. He was like, Ryan, will you play Forza with me? And I was like, yeah, I'll try it.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: I would totally word. I don't have is this flit screen? No, you don't have Live, brothers don't. I don't pay for Live, just get it.
Speaker 2: It's I don't.
Speaker 1: I've had it. I've had it and twice, and I've canceled it twice because I don't play enough to justify the twenty dollars a month, sixteen dollars a month for game Pass.
Speaker 2: That's Game Pass Ultimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I think if you have the PC.
Speaker 3: That's if you have Xbox MPC for just like Xbox with with the game Pass and Live it's ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I think he's right. I'm still telling you I don't even get my money's worth it.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars Okay, I mean there's okay, Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: I've just I've canceled it twice because I'm just like, I went two months without playing. You know what, that's why you need a PC eventually. Bro, Yeah, that's what I'm juggling with right now. You don't need Xbox Live anymore. That's what I'm juggling with because.
Speaker 3: I still play stuff on game Pass all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I bought for.
Speaker 1: On game Pass, so it went on sale for thirty dollars and I was like, that's two months of game Pass, So.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just bought it.
Speaker 3: I just bought Oh I figured you were.
Speaker 1: So the only two games on my Xbox right now are without a five and Forza. But you know what, dude, you could just play for and.
Speaker 3: That's true, really is the game of games.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Forza goes with like, yeah, doing the furs of stuff is what I do in granted thought it like I just drive and mess with cars, and then the Forza just takes that to a whole another level. I mean, I'm I'm talking about. I will go in there and adjust the width of my tires. I'll adjust the width of my wheelbase, I'll mess with my brakes, the stance of the car, because I'll be driving this car. I'm like, man, this has way too much power and it's not holding through these turns. And then I'll take you to the shop and like tweak it and then put it back out on the track. I'm like, all right, that's a little better. You ever played grant Aarismo Maybe on game Boy? I used to, I played I played a racing game on game Boy. Grant Arisma is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: For Speed Underground, oh.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite race for speed was it had the best soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 3: For speed And my brother played that game religiously. And that was around the time that like Pimp My Ride was a thing, so like you could do the wild graffiti on the car and like but the thing you can and thens and everything. The destruction was crazy too.
Speaker 1: You're like encouraged to wipe out cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh for Speed Underground, damn.
Speaker 1: It's similar. You get you get wreckage points, you get really sideswiping points. Yeah. In FORESA, you could do all the modifications like you can literally they give you all the shapes, all the colors, Like you could sit there and spend hours building these like car skins and then put them online for other people to use. Wow, I didn't know that. Yeah, I've actually never played on Depth And now I'm like getting into f one the series. The season just added for f one and I've been watching Moto GP replace on on HBO. My cousin is really in and my uncle and my cousin, uh tailgate at the NASCAR game or NASCAR races and they have a trailer that they've converted into a kitchen. It's not a trailer, it's an RV. Dude, Nascar, it's fun. Yeah, I've been to one race it is and I was just a party. I was blown away. They let you you could take all the beer you want in the into there. I don't care. Man. Like, you go to an NFL game and they will like frisk you three times before you walk into the stadium. And NASCAR they're like, oh, you got a cooler with forty beers in it, come on in like it's like this is sick. Yeah, and then they just go, dude, it's loud. It's so loud. It's so much funds. So let's talk new Year faster. I'm gonna be one hundred percent faster. I'm getting a new bike this time faster, and be reminiscing on what cost is you know, is the mind he wants to be faster. I don't speak, don't speak that Christmas yet to come. What's possible, man, he called it. Look, I wouldn't want you guys to carry on.
Speaker 3: Well we well, we would have to. We would have to champion on without you.
Speaker 1: Said I have to, it would not be the same man. It wouldn't have an intern. Just help Olivia out a little bit, not a lot thrower bone.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna be asking her to help us out? She shouldn't be taking your place.
Speaker 1: Should be in your chair, dude.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, faster, stronger.
Speaker 1: You can have one of my bikes.
Speaker 2: I don't want either of them.
Speaker 1: Sell it. You said you want to, Oh yeah, I'll take it, never mind, sell it, never mind. Actually officially, i'll take your truck officially redacted. Yeah, that's if the bank done first. I would definitely take your truck. I do need a truck, Sell my truck, sell it. How much i'll sell you my truck off air? I'll tell you all. Are we talking like we're talking? We're talking five five digits like under ten g's. Hell no ten g's. I'm talking five digits. I'm talking like twenty five. That's not gonna happen. Yeah, you're trying to rip me off on that thing. Twenty eight thousands, twenty eight thousand things new. That's it, dude, I work from home for two years. I've had that truck.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, give you actually ten g's ain't that bad.
Speaker 1: I'll give you twenty grand I'll take. I'll take double, I'll take I'll take double that Ryan, Yeah right, man, you bought it for half that, you pimp. Yeah that's not true, you pim.
Speaker 2: You pimp.
Speaker 1: What are you excited about in the New year? Man? For real? Not this fancy serious. I'm going to be faster. Okay, what do you mean in every sense? Do you mean like you'll get across town faster? You mean like you'll pass through the yellow lights faster?
Speaker 3: Yes, you mean you'll you know, engage faster. What do you mean the bike?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, you know episode one episodes done faster. That would be a big jobs done faster, money made faster. Okay, yeah, friends made faster. Geez wow, Yeah, I'm dinner. I'm just telling you, I'm I'm going I'm going to lock the fucking right.
Speaker 3: He's on lock in lock in mode? What mode am I am?
Speaker 2: If he's on speed? The funk up? Faster faster lock in mode.
Speaker 3: What are you.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm gonna go with intensity. That's gonna be my word of the year because I'm just gonna do it with intensity and passion everything. I'm probably gonna bear down and knuckle up.
Speaker 3: You looked at me like that is because even you don't know what you mean by that.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what I mean. I'm gonna bear down, I'm gonna plant my feet in the grass right and I'm gonna knuckle up, and I'm gonna tell him straight up, I'm not. I'm not. We're gonna buy a thirty thousand dollars card for twenty five hundred knuckle lot. I'm gonna knuckle up, man, I'm gonna twist that. I'm gonna twist it because I'm not. I'm done holding back.
Speaker 3: What have you?
Speaker 1: Everything you have? Yes, and now every time I turn on my phone, drones in New Jersey, ORBS in India, ORBS in Israel, ORBS in Pakistan, ORBS in fucking Lebanon, ORBS and Kalamazoo everywhere you look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's everywhere. Yeah, It's time you're telling.
Speaker 1: Me you you've been holding back. I've been bringing you in this studio on my show, and you've been holding back home me. I mean, not on you, but yeah, there's been a lot on Nick too, you've been holding back on Nick.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 1: I'm just hearing him. I'm just saying this is.
Speaker 2: We're united front.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's the thing on our side that you would understand.
Speaker 3: Over our side of the desk, you would understand Appy new Ye forget anybody beefed you.
Speaker 1: Yell out on the opposite side of the desk making fun of my culture.
Speaker 3: We're not making funny.
Speaker 1: Are like that? That does sound bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, You're right. I apolog that does sound like bullying anyway. So bear down and knuckle up.
Speaker 1: I'm a bear down and knuckle up man. That's like, yeah, that's my motto. Man, it's not a bear down and knuckle up, lock in and uh you know, it's just like, what do I care what people think anymore? Every time somebody turns on their phone or turns on the news, they're seeing aliens, inter dimensional beings orbs, drones, mother ships, blah blah blah. Why do I care if people think I'm crazy? Why do I care what people thinking? Yeah? I need a new I want to actually say what I want to say and not care and not worry so much about people's opinions. Yeah, in all seriousness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's my motto.
Speaker 1: I think twenty twenty five is going to be the year where the world just goes rabbit over UFOs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already happening right now, dude. I've had people texting me from New Jersey being like, I can't sleep outside of my house every night. I'm seeing fixed wing craft with strange lights on them. I'm seeing orbs, I'm seeing lights in the sky. I don't know what it is. I'm scared what do I do? Because they like know about my story. And I've had people I've had hundreds of messages on Instagram, on Twitter, on TikTok, on Facebook, on discord, on you name it, what is it? What is it? What's your take? What's happening, what's happening, what's happening? So it's like it's time to give my take.
Speaker 3: I like it in.
Speaker 1: A different way, Yeah, a different way.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: That's my motto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what about yours mine? Hmmm. I think I want to actually do the exact opposite of what Alex is doing.
Speaker 2: I want to slow down.
Speaker 3: I want to slow my mind down a lot, and I want to simplify my life a little bit and.
Speaker 1: Monk mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I'm ready to go into monk mode because, honestly, like I feel like a couple of years ago, I was on that vibe and I've just gone through a lot of really stressful and borderline traumatic scenarios in the past couple of years, and I'm still catching my footing right now, and i think I'm just now finally starting to be like, all right, man, you got to remember to breathe, like you got to remember to chill out, slow down, and appreciate your life around you. Like the past year, I've almost felt like my life is just like passing before my eyes. Everything's moving so quick and I'm like, oh my god, holy shit, Like I can't I can't slow down for a second and just like appreciate it because my mind is in such chaos.
Speaker 1: So yeah, get under some heavy weight, take some deep breaths.
Speaker 3: I've been the gym has been helping a lot, and I think that's where this mentality is coming from. It'll ground you, oh big time. It grounds me. It grounds me in a big way. So I've been Yeah, it's been maybe two months now back in the gym and uh, just doing really heavy weight lifting and stuff, and it really is super grounding and it is the thing that I feel like as a person that is very ADHD. I feel like I'm always craving, like so much stimulation. I need so much stimulation. Like in my free time, I'll have like two different kinds of vapes, nicotine, a podcast, going playing a video game, like to literally two pairs of headphones in at the same time, like just like ultra hyper stimulation. When I go to the gym, it's like I don't I don't want any of that, like at all. Like I don't even listen to music. Sometimes I don't even watch my little one piece. Sometimes sometimes I literally just want to do nothing but lift weights. And that is like so peaceful, good, that's awesome. Yeah, So I really just want to slow my mind down this year.
Speaker 1: I want to slow I think you'll get there because because the reality is, I think twenty twenty four was crazy for all three of us, but especially you and then especially me too, with buying the new house right after you moved here, and I feel like it was a very turbulent time of crazy upending change and like not having a footing, like you said. But I think in the coming year, like you've established yourself this year, you're getting through the holidays, and then I think, come twenty twenty five, you're really going to be locked down. It's gonna be a new year. You're gonna come into it with a new mindset, You're gonna have a whole new position in life. You already do, but then when you start a new year, it just psychologically it feels different. Yeah, and yeah, it's I think. I think we're definitely going to have a great year. It was one of the hardest years of my.
Speaker 3: Life me too.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: It was incredibly hard, not just the moving and stuff, but then getting here and then having to figure out how to make money work. For like six months, it was like, oh my god, every day just like how are we going to pay our bills? Like all that. So it was an incredibly, incredibly hard year. But now that I'm on the other side of it, finally I know that it was just one of those uncomfortable transformations. Yeah, because now we're in a better place than we've been in years, like emotionally and financially and spiritually, and we're you know, Casey and I, we're like finally finally doing great where we can just like breathe and enjoy where we're at. It hasn't been like that for years, you know. So it's like I'm really appreciating it. And next year, twenty twenty five, I just want to slow down and continue to appreciate everything around me.
Speaker 1: I think evolution is always uncomfortable with that's by design, yeah, you know. Yeah, And like I think the harder it is, the greater the transformation, whatever it is, whatever the challenge is, whatever the struggle is. And I really do get the sense that, like I mean, like at the end of the year, you know, the day of Thanksgiving, we launched our new tier. We came out with a ton of new merch and we are still working on more stuff. I just feel like going into the new year, we're gonna be sort of stabilized by a lot of this new work that we're doing. And I'm not saying like overnight, it's gonna you know, pay our bills. It's not what I'm getting. I'm just saying it's gonna help propel us forward. The growth from all of our new change and hard work and the routine we've established, and like the energy that we're putting into this, I think it's gonna return to us in some way. I think I think twenty twenty fives would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like candidly, like it already has been. We've reached a point in the podcast where like we make a teeny tiny little bit of money now, like like individually we started in June, we can afford to like kind of pay ourselves a little little tiny bit and it's like just enough to like you know, like for me, like pay a bill, Like it'll just pay one of my bills. So now I'm at a point where like the podcast is like paying a bill or two of mine, which is unbelievable. Yeah, me, that is like holy shit, Like you know, some people would maybe think not much of that, but me, I'm like that is unreal. Like me sitting in a room in front of cameras and a microphone talking to my friends is paying some of my bills, Like what and then that money that I would be using I can use to I don't know, like take my wife out sometimes. Like it's it's like.
Speaker 1: Pay for Alex's leather chaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are expensive.
Speaker 3: Keeps ripping, what's up with that? Yes, he's ripped like a few of them, like three pairs in a row over a course of like two weeks.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, dude. You can just slow down to Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm scared of all this speeding up stuff. Fast those chaps. Did you get that on camera? Did you give no?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: That was so you gotta be faster, bro.
Speaker 1: It's been a r put some crazy voodoo on me earlier?
Speaker 3: Really put some what you said, you put some I didn't what you put some crazy voodoo on him?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: You said it was going to be here next year.
Speaker 3: You did what you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, dude, You cursed him.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, man, as as as you're senior, I just need you to remove the curse.
Speaker 3: As your senior, remove the curse. I just need you to remove the voodoo.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready to remove it.
Speaker 3: I know I know you were. I could feel it coming, and I'm sad that it didn't come. No, I would have ruined my whole motherfucking life, my whole career.
Speaker 1: Oh something real, No, just just just a little bit of a physical comedy.
Speaker 3: I know, maybe the world what you're ready.
Speaker 1: For all this, we'll do it the western esoteric way, like doctor Strange, and then we're gonna do like there's this guy on TikTok that my sister follows. I think his name is Crystal Jesus. He goes, he does like raki shit, he like pulls her energy.
Speaker 3: The voodoo is removed.
Speaker 1: You're fine of just saying as you're you're welcome as your senior with more lived experience than you have five years. It concerns me when you keep saying you want to go faster and faster. Dude, it's not the speed that kills. Stopping really hard against an object is what kills you.
Speaker 3: It's also the speed. It's also the speed.
Speaker 1: No, going fast as cool. Yeah it's cool, going fastest sick. Do you remember when do you remember when Big Z was trying to help Cody, Like, yeah, okay, I don't even have to say anymore. M h no, I want to know what you're going to say. Just look within and in terms of you know, I'm not trying to fight, I'm not really trying to fight big waves. I'm just saying, man, I'm not sometimes grasshopper. You must tame these impulses to go fast and do dangerous things for stability and longevity, just because you know, I want to go fast. It's fun, it's exciting. It's just dangerous, bro, And people die. People actually die. I know, people are friends of mine, people I know that have actually died on motorcycles or died from you know.
Speaker 2: Other stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want to say it, Okay, okay, So but I think it's also a metaphoric. I think, yes, it's dangerous. Not about the motorcycle, right, It's not about the motorcycle.
Speaker 2: It's about your spirit. Yeah, like it almost like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like y'all are just telling me not to go hard in the paint.
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean by you're trying to go hard on the paint?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: What are you everything? Everything I got going on?
Speaker 2: You can't have everything.
Speaker 1: I just I can pursue it with You can have vigor or you can you can That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: You can have a few things and you can appreciate them to the fullest.
Speaker 1: That's what I got. Yeah, I got a job, I got podcasts. Yeah, hello, a wife, wife, Olivia, and I got a motorcycle. It's actually reverse order.
Speaker 2: Oh motorcycle before wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, the dog's in there somewhere. Dog falls in with wife there somewhere.
Speaker 2: So what more do you want in twenty two?
Speaker 1: I don't want. I want to do all of that with it hard. I want to do it with intensity. I want to get better at all of it. I want to be a better bike rider. I want to be a better husband. I want to be a better worker. I want to be a better podcaster. I want to do more, all of it more. I feel the same way, except my things are not necessarily dangerous physical things. They're like very public exposing vulnerable things like getting out there in a bigger way and telling the story. Also, I'm also throwing an idea around about something like that in my head. But you know what else we need to talk about is time takes away. It's very important, we must talk about it. But we are going to Monroe tomorrow. Oh, yes, we are, so I would like to talk about pre Monroe. Well, let's clarify that we are virtually but still talk about going there in our minds.
Speaker 3: We're doing Creation Station tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing Creation Station, So by the time we come out with another episode, we'll be on the other side of that, and hopefully.
Speaker 3: Probably the next episode that we record other than I think we have an interview scheduled. Yeah, actually we do the next Yeah, we do solo. Like the next just Us episode will probably be some sort of debrief about the Monroe experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I would love that. I didn't think about that. Yeah, idea, what you mean, I've said that like three times.
Speaker 2: We're all busy.
Speaker 1: We're all busy. I forget things I say, let alone things you say. You know, we all forget. Yeah, you know, the table is just gonna go away. I think that's fine. Yeah, you want to be over here with us in the light.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how are we feeling about going into Monroe?
Speaker 1: Boys, I'm a little because of having gone to like a physical retreat, I'm a little interested in how the virtual experience is going to be. I've only heard great things, but it is going to be different. I mean, it'll be great, you know, I have no doubt about that, But it is a little interesting thinking about like waking up at my own house and hopping on the zoom and boom we're there. But I know without a doubt that the second we start the process, it's just going to be a blast the whole way. Yeah, going to be very informative, it's going to be very engaging. The meditations, I can promise you guys this, I like, literally on god. I was never a meditator before Monroe. I was the kind of person just like the million, billion, trillion, gazillion other people out there who are like, oh, meditation's cool, but I got monkey mind. I can't sit still. That's me. But it's in their tones, it's in their technology that that doesn't apply. It gets you there, and then when you're there, they're like, okay, think about this, right, I'll think about that.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, they get you to the targeted state and then they tell you what to do with it. So like, if you feel any sort of apprehension in your head, like I did going to Gateway, like ooh, this is really exciting, but I'm intimidated about the meditation part, just forget about it. Just put it out of your head, because when you listen to the tones, it's just gonna be like a seamless, Like you just get right into that state, and you know, you'll get really deep, really fast. He'll teach you. I imagine that there's gonna be some introductory techniques that will learn, maybe on Friday, you know, the first night. But I think it's gonna be fun. I think we're gonna all have a lot to gain from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm excited, just wanting to go in with like nothing on my mind, like completely blank. That's what I told Ignacio when I talked to him, I was like, I just want to go in.
Speaker 1: He texted me, by the way, Yeah, he said that he met with you and had a really good because you were you in case you were the last ones he met. Yeah, he met Alex first, then Olivia, then Jenny, then me.
Speaker 3: He had some really really he had like some just really beautiful kind things to say that like really warmed my heart a lot things I didn't really know that I needed to hear, but he he yeah, really really an incredible guy. But I told him that and he was like, that's that's honestly excellent. That's amazing. That's what you should do. You should go into this with a completely blank slate.
Speaker 1: But he was like, but set attention.
Speaker 3: He was like, but I feel like there's something that you want out of this and I was like, well maybe, and he was like, well, think about it. I think there is something that you want. So what is it? Like, what do you think it is? And I told him what it was. I don't know if I should share it, but I mean, I guess by the time this comes out, we will have already done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I told him that I wanted to find a way to like a tool to quickly be able to connect to and access creative energy. That was my thing. And his response was, oh, you'll be very surprised.
Speaker 1: The good thing about the Monroe experience or just like the meditation experience rather, because really whatever state they get you to is inherent within all of us, right, they just help you get there. It's compounding. So the more you experience it, the more you gain from it, the more the more easily you can get to it, you know what I'm saying. So like, basically, the more you practice, the more you'll have access to this place, so you'll learn techniques that you can replicate at home, and the more you do it, you'll get better. There was a Cia de classified document on the Gateway thing, because you know they did. They sent CIA people to do the Gateway experience and they did like full blown reports about it, and they pretty much said flat out, like exactly what I just said, that it's compounding and they found that being in these targeted states for longer periods of time has this compounding benefit benefit effect whatever. So yeah, you'll learn that, you'll get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very excited. It's going to be a blast. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was struggling to find the words there, but I'm sure what I mean.
Speaker 3: But we've all been in our New Year's hats at this point. Yeah, I just didn't. I was the last one, and well.
Speaker 1: I honestly accidentally dropped mine and I don't feel like getting it for a fourth or fifth time off the ground. So yeah, here we are, everybody, Here we are. And my new Bloodstoe said, so only society five panny Panny, I love my pennies.
Speaker 3: You heard it, folks, Ryan loves his pennies.
Speaker 1: My five panties on my head, I mean looking like a beef stick.
Speaker 2: Of beef stick. All right, folks, New Year's.
Speaker 1: Is there anything we missed? I feel like there was something that I wanted to say. It's a snake year. Oh for real, you know, tell me about it, please? I wish I knew more. We'll have to report back on that. Yeah. I think it's gonna be an amazing year. Man, I think I think that, Like, honestly, I think we're on the way up. I think that my resolution. Let's talk about resolution. We talked about what we you know, you want to slow down, he wants to go faster. I want to bear down a knuckle up. Let's talk about resolutions, right. My resolution is to just try to get out there more confidently, like out there to the public. Like I've been making a lot more reels. I've been doing a lot of traveling podcast type things this year, Like I traveled to do several shows, traveled and recorded with Sean Ryan, which I haven't officially acknowledged on the show yet. They've been holding that one for a while. Yeah, yeah, but we did travel to do the Sean Ryan Show, so hopefully that'll be out soon. Yeah, you know, we haven't acknowledged that yet. Right. I went and did the Digital Social Hour in Vegas with Sean Kelly. Amazing guy. He is very cool, and we hit it off, had a great time together. I felt a little uneasy after recording that one, just because I couldn't remember a lot of the stuff that I said. I have this phenomenon where I go and I record as a guest on someone's show, and then I black out and I don't remember what I said afterwards, and I fred it, and I fred it and I fread it. But he was a great guy, great team, great vibes. We skywashed together in the desert, saw three or four streaks. I know what it was. I just hope he I hope he got what he was looking for. There was a lot of air traffic out there and we saw some things. But also I feel like he really didn't need much more. He was pretty He was pretty content with that, and he was really open to it from the start. I went to see Matt Bell, who is this guy right here of the Limitless podcast. He is the CEO and owner of Bells, the retail chain that has been out been around for like one hundred and fifteen years, started by his great grandfather or great his great grandfather, a great great grandfather, I'm not sure, but very cool guy. He has an amazing podcast. He's blowing up so fast, but I agreed to do his show in March. He had like eight thousand subscribers on YouTube, and I was like, you know what, he's a cool guy. He lives near my sister. We hit it off on the phone. I was like, yeah, sure, I'd love to come to your show, And in my head, I was like, I'll help him out. Yeah, I'll get an opportunity to see my sister. But also it's like I'll have a cool conversation with somebody and maybe I could push people his way. Dude. When I got there last week the day I recorded, he had thirty three thousand subs and I was like what the I was like, dude, how did you blow up so fast? You know, I'm like, you're helping me? Yeah, yeah, I'm like yeah, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Wow. You know.
Speaker 1: So it was just really cool, like I went out there with a good intention and it ended up being me who's gonna be helped from it. You know. It's weird how that works. But he's a very cool guy. He's a great friend. He has an amazing, amazing show, and I just know they're gonna be huge. They're gonna blow up, they're gonna take off, and they're gonna eventually have millions of views. And I told him, I was like, dude, I'm lucky that I got to be here, or like the thirty.
Speaker 3: Second episode, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Yeah, thirty something episodes and they're already at thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: That's honestly, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like real, So I told him I was like, bro, like, I'm part of history here.
Speaker 3: That's like a thousand subscribers per episode exactly. That's honestly super impressive.
Speaker 1: So flew out there last week to do that, had an amazing time. We skywatched together for four hours. We saw anywhere from fifty to seventy orbs. Wow, mind blowing orbs. I talked about some of those on Full Disclosure last week, but just to very quickly summarize, we saw orbs split apart and go in different directions, appear and reappear, like for example, it would start here, it would go here, then it would disappear, then it would come back here, go up, disappear, start here, go up. And it did it like six or seven times, and then on that last time when it went up higher and hire it's split and Winnet two. We saw that morning. I'm at my sister's apartment waking up and we're gonna SkyWatch that night, and I wake up to a text from him. He's like, what's the significance of the triangle? And I'm like, no, D D D D you know, tell them, Yeah, yeah, text him some stuff. I'm like, it's complicated, but blah blah blah blah blah. He was like, cool, I've been thinking about get a triangle tattooed on my arm. I thought that was really fascinating. So then that night when we were skywatching, we saw orbs in the formation formation of a triangle.
Speaker 2: He was like, dude, he was blown away.
Speaker 1: We saw orbs do like wiggle snake type movements and just crazy stuff. Dude, streaks across the sky, flashes, strobes, pulses. We saw green, orbs, blue, orbs, white, orbs, orange, orbs. I mean, they were blown away and I was blown away. Great time. The night before that, I skywatched with Corey and Blake, Yeah, which are our two of our Discord mods, and it was Blake's first time and we had a great time. We also had mind blowing skywatches. I've posted some of the footage on my channel. If you see orb footage with a watermark of Corey Moufo, that is Corey's channel. I would appreciate if you guys would follow her. She's legit, she's genuine. She came out, she you know, learned about our story, came to the Zella Festival, the River Festival, and she just really like dove in head first, and she went home and she's been replicating or videos, you know, and they're really good videos, like really good you know, you know, but I'm telling for them. So she made her own channel. She's got a whole watermark situation, and I want to kind of push her forward because in my mind, the more people out there that come and learn from us and go home and they replicate it and it's not shy around them and they get you know, really good footage, to me, that just that that helps spread the knowledge. It helps it signifies that this is growing, that it can be taught, it can be replicated, it can be shared, right, So like I want to share you know, her footage and whoever else and then yeah, that summarizes like I've just been traveling a lot getting out there recording with other people, making reels, and I really just want to like try to push forward, like the tip of the speer. This year, more of that, Yeah, twenty five, I want to do even more to really get that. Yeah, like full time, full speed ahead.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So what's your resolution?
Speaker 3: My resolution is to be present and be at peace? Hey, amen, short, simple, sweet. I struggle a lot, and I have pretty much always struggled with being present. I think it's part of ADHD. Yeah, And so I am pursuing things right now to try and help with my ADHD, things like exercise and trying to quit nicotine and trying to quit other crutches that I have and just really really try to be present. And because I'm truly at peace when I can slow down and be present, I feel like I'm almost like it's it's I really have to like force myself to be present because normally there's just my mind is going in so many different directions and there's so many things going on, and so I want to just like find I'm tired of kind of just sedating myself with this or that or appeasing you know, my attention span with whatever can occupy it, and I'm ready to just like focus on being present and being at peace. That's my resolution. I just want that's amazing, be present and be at peace.
Speaker 1: I think if you can be present and you can be at piece, you can do anything and you can accomplish anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's yeah, Yeah, that's kind of what I think too. I think it will just bring me back to a really comfortable baseline where then I can go from there and pursue the things that I want to do and get done. I feel like it's so hard for me to reach my goals and to do things when I'm not present and when my mind is a little chaotic. It's it's some people can can be very productive in those mindsets. Not me.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I just it's just not the place where I'm my most productive, my most at peace. I need. I need to be like present and I need to slow things down. Might try AHD medication. We'll see. You need to talk to a doctor about you need a.
Speaker 1: Central nervous system reset, that's what you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm just like I'm ready to put some special attention towards meeting those things. Being present, being.
Speaker 1: At peace, when you experience trauma and heavy stress, it shocks your nervous system, yeah, and it throws it completely out of whack. So whatever way you can, I mean, there's many ways to do it, but you can definitely reset your nervous system to where it can be meditation, It could be you know, medication, it could be a large variety of things. But I think like at the deep root core of it, that's what you need. Yeah, is a nervous system reset. H. I agree, kind of shake off a lot of that traumatic energy, yeah, reprogramming a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, yeah, and just get into a different state of being. I've been like just it's just been just kind of for a long time. Just get by, survive, and do whatever you got to do to just make it to the next day. And I'm like, I'm tired of getting by and like, okay, get me to the next day. I want to slow down and appreciate where I am while i'm here and like enjoy the life that I'm living. So like, yeah, I'm I did what I had to do to get here, and it was a very stressful time doing that. But now that I am here, I'm just like vocalizing it and put a lot of attention online.
Speaker 1: Now, how can I enjoy this?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm here and that I feel that.
Speaker 3: Now, let's slow down, let's shed all of the nervous energy, and let's just enjoy being again. Yeah, like you know, that's that's what I'm That's what my goal is for this year, is to get back to a place where I am just in a state of bliss and enjoyment. Peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: What about you, Alex? I'm going to kind of reiterate myself a little bit, but I've got a project in my head that i want to make happen. There's some private goals I want to hit, but mainly it's be a better husband, be a better be more proficient at my job, and be a better podcaster, and then spend more time behind bars. What hand bars?
Speaker 3: I knew he meant that. I was like what he loves, like shocking language.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that's what you meant, man.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the same thing that you did to me earlier with that little joke that you made it me, which one I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: You remember, Yeah, he loves that you hit me.
Speaker 3: You hit me with something like I'm glad it finally died or something like that. Oh the bug that crawled up his ass or something like that. Yeah, yeah, because he just did the same thing pretty much got you back. Spend more time, like.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a conductor's one man. You just gotta keep them. You know.
Speaker 3: We just look over here.
Speaker 1: I love it. More time by the bars, faster, baby, I'm gonna call it my lightning mc queen here. Yeah, I like that, Kirchow, Baby, life is a highway. Yeah, you should name your son Kirchow Jones.
Speaker 3: I'll think about that, good child, Jones sean.
Speaker 1: Out that that's that was very short and sweet man. And I want to reiterate to you that's how I am, brother, I'm concise, short and sweet. Yeah, why say many words? What if you do trick? If you finish the scene, oh my god, if you finish the scene. Whatever, you got something to tell me? Yeah, I just uh, I see you getting older son. And and like we had a conversation the other day. Man, don't high road me, Boomer. It ain't about the high road. It's it's about the difference in bling. Because what we have that you don't is experiencing a realm beyond your comprehension. And that's what's known as the thirties.
Speaker 3: I've been spending this whole time trying to decide if I'm on his side or not. I'm not. I'm not on his side. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I was going for doctor e continue going for doctor Evil the thirties. No, But like I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Man, a realm beyond his comprehension.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: How old do you think he is? I know how old he is.
Speaker 1: How he's twenty six? You know what's crazy about that? Nothing, but I'm bringing it. No, what's crazy about that is Ryan was twenty Ryan was twenty six when we met.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's when I was younger that. No, I was like twenty four when we met. I thought we just talked about this, Yeah, we did, and I told you it was twenty four. It was the week I turned twenty five.
Speaker 3: So how old was he then?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What were you twenty six when we started this? No? No, I was twenty seven. But that's the point that I'm trying to make. I'm slightly ahead of you in life, so I look at you differently than you look at yourself where I just married you. Yeah, go ahead and smirk again and try to process what I just said. I look at you differently than you look at yourself. I look at you as where I was in life five years ago when I met you, or six years ago when I met you, because I'm five years older than you and we met six years ago. So just consider that when I say things like maybe slow down or this time last year, I'm like, m, you know, I don't really fuck with drinking that much. Now at the table tonight, you're like, hm, I don't really fuck with drinking anymore.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a little wisdom behind some of the things that I say.
Speaker 3: There are seasons for everything.
Speaker 2: You love your nice German beers sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's but it's moderation.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's moderation. Yes, there's seasons for everything. It's not always like fucking fast and hard, like you're right all in, you're all out, You're right.
Speaker 1: But my point is, as we get older and we start hitting our later twenties, and then our early thirties, and then eventually mid thirties and late thirties and forties, we hit these different seasons in life where we realize things differently.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you get you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying you have to be fast and hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, No, your perspective evolves.
Speaker 3: Over the years. My point is that we sound so old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck is going to him?
Speaker 2: Not me? I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not on his Okay, which it's the episode about time in the year, So why don't you just listen for a moment. I've been listening to this and listen up. Dude, Yeah, put your hat back on it. Yeah, I just want to clarify. Finally removed that was about Oh but I did something last week that had Emily and Jack just crying, You're not right. But my point is, dude, that maybe when I tell you things like you know, so down a little bit, maybe I just care and I'm just trying to like help shape you to make better choices than I did at your age. Thank you, that's all it is. Thanks for caring.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, he cares about you.
Speaker 1: Kind of what do you mean? Kind of be pretty clear, No, I kind of get what you're saying. Took a long winding path to get to what you're saying. But yeah, well, patience is a virtue, is it not? I said to it all is not? It is. You're gonna see, Bro, you're gonna look back at thirty. You're gonna be on your third kid and my and my fourth bike. You're telling me, I'm gonna have three kids in four years. You could have four if you if you, if you really, bro, you could have four.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If you chow, if you hard, if you live this year as intensely as you say you want to live this year, you'll be our kid number four by thirty.
Speaker 1: It's all love.
Speaker 2: Sweet little baby's three.
Speaker 4: Under three would be yeah, three under three, three three kids under three years Yeah, having three kids younger than three, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That would be nuts.
Speaker 1: That would be nuts. I'm just saying, man, all jokes. I'm looking kind of like excited for that stage. Me too. Yeah, I just got to get financially secure for I don't mind the questions. I love giving people who ask that question that you're married. It's when you're having kids. Love giving them crazy answers because it's such a crazy question.
Speaker 3: It is the craziest question we are constantly answering.
Speaker 1: Some of my favorite responses not just practicing, or like when you want kids nine months from tonight?
Speaker 3: They're like, that's what her dad said the night of the wedding. What No.
Speaker 1: Nine of the Yeah, when do you want kids? Olivia's They made a comment someone asked him when my brother, My brother asked him when he wanted grandkids Saturday, the wedding, nine months from Saturday. No, but I just before we move on, I just want you to because you said you felt sad, maybe a little depressed earlier when I made a joke about your death at driving your motorcycle too fast? Did I was depressed? You said you felt like you were under a voodoo spell. Yeah, you jinxed me. Dog. No, I'm just trying to be the ghost of Christmas yet to calm dude, Remember showing you possible futures that you can change with your conscience. Look, man, I'm not I'm not getting a crowd. Thank you Charles Dickens for that. I'm not getting a crowd. Rock just saying, bro, I just want you as bad as I want one, I will not get one. I just want you to recognize that it's all love and no harm is done, and I'm not I don't think it. Give me. I'm just sayingsolve me, absolve him all.
Speaker 3: Man, I forgive you.
Speaker 1: I I hold no ill will towards you, thank you or anybody? Nick?
Speaker 3: What what did I do? I'm an observer in all of this presently, Christmas.
Speaker 1: I just don't I'm not ready to give up fun things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm too selfish.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, nobody's saying, got to do that and control your I just happen to like things that are like, have a margin of danger. I was thinking about going skydiving. Dude, what's pretty safe? Though? That's safe.
Speaker 2: He's got like a positive response.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You ever met anybody to die from it?
Speaker 3: I've met people dead. I've met my father in law broke his back doing it.
Speaker 1: That is true, but he also did it thousands. I'm just saying, man, like, I don't know. I just like there's something wrong with me, I guess, or I just enjoy that, because's nothing wrong with you. Man, You're just seeking stimulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's the same thing with what I do when I have fifty different things going on in my in my head at one time and I'm freaking vaping this and vaping that and drinking caffeine and watching a podcast and playing video games at the same time, and producing music, doing a million things at one time. That's my form of like stimulation. That is like calming to my brain.
Speaker 2: For some Yeah, that's what it is. For some fucked up reason, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's calm. It's because you're traumatized.
Speaker 3: It's because I'm running from something exactly. Yeah, because you're traumatized. And I wonder if that's what's happening with you too, Alex. I'm not accusing you. I'm just speaking on my experience.
Speaker 1: I can't see, I see, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well. I didn't think so for years, but I mean I'm now, I'm thirty, and I'm like, maybe I need to traumatize.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean one event that just happens and sets you off. It could be millions of little, tiny moments that are like you know, grinding away at a wound over time that's making it worse and worse and worse. And that happens psychically as well.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to think that we're telling you you're doing anything wrong or you're living wrong.
Speaker 1: Or I'm not taking that way saying that. I'm really doing a lot of reflection on the way I feel when I when when riding.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And dude, you're a brilliant fucking person. You're a very accomplished, successful person. Like you're a competent person, like responsible, responsible, You should have full trust in yourself to make good decisions. So keep going.
Speaker 2: That was enough, That was enough and humble.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's your one time of year. That's your one time of year. You get it from me, Alex And this is gonna be right back to fuck you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go there's the trauma. Yeah no, you know, going to replay this episode everything he said. I'm here. All I'm saying is man, you just you just gotta you just gotta do things in moderation. You gotta do things with wisdom and intelligence, and you got to uh, you gotta control your impulses.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I never really understood the whole control of your impulses thing until very recently, and I'm understanding, like why you need to control your impulse.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not. I'm really big on that. I just want to find a hobby that checks all the boxes. That's not as expensive music. I got a harmonica. I love that. I did. I know it's on the list.
Speaker 3: Have you played the harmonica?
Speaker 1: No I did? I actually did. And then my dog freaked out and that, like some of these musical things, the dog just really hates. Yeah. So I was playing harmonica to the dog. She was jumping and dancing and like trying to get it out of my hands. We were having fun. She freaks out over the singing bowl.
Speaker 3: Freaks out, singing bawl.
Speaker 1: So maybe I'm maybe one day I'm just going to ride to the park and bust that thing out. People think there's a hobo. I'm jumping train. You know what, we should all get back in the gym. I've been back in the gym this week. I've been three times and it's Thursday by now, which for me is we're about to have a check in. We're about to have a Green Boys gym check in.
Speaker 3: When I'm when I'm not sick, like I've been for a week straight now.
Speaker 1: New Year's resolution, three days.
Speaker 3: A week minimum, I usually, well, for two months, i've been doing five days a week.
Speaker 2: Three minimum is great, is great.
Speaker 1: I I just this week, like I've been exercising, you know, but I just this week started getting back in the gym, and I'm honestly, where do you go? Uh fit for Life?
Speaker 3: Oh, I get a discount to that. It's nice, So I might get amember.
Speaker 1: Have an apartment gym?
Speaker 3: Do you have an but it's you should whatever, pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we get we get a discount through work.
Speaker 3: So I mean I was already I was already considering, like getting a gym membership somewhere because the gym at my apartment complex doesn't it's missing, Like it doesn't have a bench press, it doesn't have a few a few pieces of equipment that I really like to have. It doesn't have a fly machine, like I have to just get dumbbells and do flies. I really like, Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: I really really like it for life And it's really close okay, and they it's a North Carolina company, so there are huh. I'm not doing the gym in January.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's the one thing though, is gym in January is.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, because I didn't even think about that, dude.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm gonna I want a punching bag.
Speaker 3: Do they have one fit for life.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But you know what I really planing. Fitness an't gonna have one. They No, I want to I want a sweaty boxing gym where you boxed to be a boxer. Yeah, I would love it because all these boxing gym there's one in town, I think. But all these boxing gyms are like weight loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do weight loss boxing. I want to train. You know what I mean? I don't know. I'm in a warrior in a garden kind of see.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: The motorcycle shit, I'm not all for that. But you start talking martial arts, don't. Don't be talking on my hobbies. On your hobby. I'm talking. I'm just talking about the Pokemon shop. This does it feel you can get offended or you can understand what I'm saying that. It scares me when you start saying over and over again, I want to go faster, I want.
Speaker 3: To go faster.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying there that ship kills people hitting a punching bag or playing Pokemon cards. That ship doesn't kill people. It's pretty simple. It's it's it's pretty easy to understand. I break it down for you in the most cliche way. Sure, riding a motorcycle does not add life to your days. A No, I fucked it up. It adds life to your days. It doesn't add days to your life.
Speaker 3: I mean, sad Guru rides a motorcycle. Yeah, there's something to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's also, you know, an enlightened master. You know what, you gotta be an enlightened master to get your motorcycle license. I feel like you're not understanding me. Let me say I'm understanding you. Let me say it. You would put a governor on my bike. Let me say it. Slowly. Control your motherfucking impulses. That's it. That's all I'm saying. Dude, thanks for mocking me for the Pokemon car shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically an impulse that he did control just mocked me. Yeah he did, he did.
Speaker 1: You saw it right?
Speaker 3: He technically mocked me too. I play that.
Speaker 1: Game and it's not Pokemon. It's tetremon Ai generated knockoff right right, Get it straight, dude, I support you doing punching bags all right? Good night, Goodbye, Happy New.
Speaker 3: Year, Bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 2: What ut bmies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said so, same time next week