Speaker 1: And hoshbar.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys. Welcome to season three, episode forty eight of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me is always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: The Blue Podcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month and it is super cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 5: They sure are. Thank you guys so much. We really really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Henry, speaking of people, who are awesome? What should we do next?
Speaker 3: The how else?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen up, everyone has to clap and go whoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got it right, Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Anna, Lenia, Daisy, somebody who's us. Her name has the word giraffes, Senna and giraffes are awesome, Muffin and socks. Stella, who said she thinks it's cool that her name is Stella and your name is Stella. Stella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really cool that we had the same name.
Speaker 2: We heard from Dylan Pia, Tony Grace, Julia Poe, Chloe, Evie Maybrey, Skippy, Patrick, Justin Helen, who is eleven and mentions that her friend say blue is for little kids, and I just want to let you know that blue is for every age. We're substantially older than five years old, aren't we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a little bit, not much, but just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Blue is for little kids, big kids, any age of kids, and the grown ups too.
Speaker 2: That is right. And we also heard from skylt I hope I'm pronouncing that right. We got some emails. We heard from Yaffa and her sister Leela, our Buddy Jack. We also happened to see an announcement by Penguin Random House Publishing, the book company, about a whole bunch of cool bluie books that are coming out soon. Some of them are already out, but you guys need to be on the lookout. And one of my most favorite ones I saw is Blue and Bingo's Christmas cookbook. So I'm just saying, I think that's something we may have to look into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I definitely want to check that one out.
Speaker 2: It's got all kinds of things in. It's some dessert some non desserts, but let's.
Speaker 5: Focus on the di I wonder if they have recipe for Pavlova.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have to check that out. We heard from all of who is five. She's from London, and she left us a sweet review. It said, I love your podcast. Your my favorite podcast. I love Stella and Amanda. I listen with my brother Wilfred when I go to sleep. My favorite episode is Unicorse Olive.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much to you and your brother Wilfred who listened to us. And how can your favorite episode not be Unicorse? I mean that is just like the best episode.
Speaker 2: It is pretty great. Do you guys like Unicorse?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like Unicorse.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Unicorse is a funny episode.
Speaker 2: It is definitely one of my favorites. Guys. I was checking out the Apple podcast website for podcasters and listen. I cannot stress this enough. It doesn't always work correctly and it is a very difficult medium for us to communicate with you guys, because it doesn't show all the reviews from every country. There's a pull down menu with probably around eighty to one hundred possibilities that you have to go through manually to see if there are any new reviews, and it makes it really tough because we want to answer your guys questions and that sort of thing. So if you want to communicate with us, ask for a howl out and that sort of thing, please send us an email instead, Stella, what's that email address?
Speaker 3: Blue Podcast at GMA dot com.
Speaker 2: And that way we can right back. But over there real quick. Here's the names I was able to see because it is weird the way it works. We heard from Jane and Elsa, Hannah and Ava. Someone who's used your name is East, Dab East, Zorry, Brandon, Linux, Kirby Maddox, Sarah Oliblia, Brooklyn, gig Mateo and Raina. There were a whole bunch of others. I think it said click here to load more and nothing would happen on it. So, guys, I'm so so sorry. It is so tough to navigate that. So again, please email us because we would love, love, love to write back and say hello. Oddly enough, we do have a handful of reviews in there that start out with I love your podcast. It's the best two stars, so if you could give us five stars, that would be excellent. Oh goodness, guys, thank you so much for the five star reviews, especially the five star ones, the comments, and the emails. We appreciate it so much and we do read all of the ones that we can. Again, apologies for or the Apple podcast reviews. It is just so tricky to navigate.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you guys so much for the reviews. We appreciate you taking a minute out of your day to give us five stars or send us a message or comment. We just we love hearing from you.
Speaker 2: Thank you well, guys, we just got done watching Ghost Basket. Hello, Mondy, lovely day, isn't it?
Speaker 3: I guess so?
Speaker 2: So you're looking to buy a house.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: Are you the house selling person? Yes?
Speaker 2: And have I got the perfect house for you? Tada, Henry, could you tell us what was going on at the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of this episode, Bennett was saying in the car and he was pretending to be a realtor, and he's giving himself a pep talk. He'll saying, Today's the day he's going to try to sell the house. So he gets out of the car and the customer is Chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he is going to sell this house to Chili. Henry, do you remember what did he say his name was when he was giving himself the pep talk.
Speaker 3: I think it was Hugo.
Speaker 2: Very good, it was Hugo. He is getting ready to put the cell on Chili. Stella. What did Chili have to say about the house the second he showed it to her?
Speaker 3: She said that it was kind of small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I think it looks ginormous personally, but kind of small. What did she ask him, Stella?
Speaker 3: She asked him if anyone was currently living there and what was the answer. He told her yes, but they weren't there right now. They were gone.
Speaker 2: Amanda, what was the actual situation with the current tenants.
Speaker 5: They were there, actually at home at that moment, and when Bandit went to open up the front door to have Chili go in to start taking a look around, he realized that they were home and they were making a lot of noise. So he had to shut the door real quick and go in and have a talk with the people that were home.
Speaker 2: And who were they?
Speaker 4: The one and only grannies? Who is everything?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be right back, Amanda. The grannies were supposed to have plans, but why were they home?
Speaker 5: Phillis had to cancel their plans because she was water skiing instead.
Speaker 2: Bannett didn't believe what they were saying, and he told them what he thought the real deal was, Well, beat it your fossils trying to sell this place?
Speaker 1: Wait yet, what you to show this place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, we've been through this start up to me.
Speaker 6: Your kids are sticking you in an all coutches high and they told me to sell it out.
Speaker 1: Cheeky kids.
Speaker 2: If you've got a problem, take it up with them, Henry. The grannies didn't like here in that What did they tell him?
Speaker 3: The granny said that they've been living that house for fifty years. But then Bandit said that they won it in a raffle last April.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine winning a house in a raffle? Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 4: I figured they would have won it playing Marshong.
Speaker 2: The grannies are trying to go talk to the perspective buyer, and Bandit has to distract them with something. Henry, what was he using?
Speaker 6: He used biscuits, Yeah, like cookies, and that kept them busy for just a second. Anyway, Stella, when Chili goes in to check out a place, what room is she looking in?
Speaker 3: She was looking at the kitchen, and she said she really liked the countertops.
Speaker 2: While she's looking at that, Stella, what did the grannies try to do?
Speaker 3: They came into the kitchen in their toy car, and they were trying to run into Chili, but they started running into a bandit because she started trying to block them.
Speaker 2: I was wondering about that at first. I thought maybe they were just trying to run over him. Anyway, they're giving him an awfully hard time for just doing his job. Well, they're adamant that they're not selling Amanda. What happens?
Speaker 5: Chili tells Bandit that she is very interested in the house, and then she tells him that she is ready to buy it.
Speaker 2: Bluuie tries something to get Chili to change her mind. Amanda, what does she start to tell her about?
Speaker 5: She starts to tell her that the house is actually haunted, but Bandit swoops in and covers her mouth with his hand so she can't say anything.
Speaker 2: He pretends like he's finishing her sentence and tells her about the custom fixtures in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good move, Bandit.
Speaker 2: Amanda who shows up next?
Speaker 5: We see the ghost that is haunting the house and it is called ghost basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's ghost Basket. They're in the bathroom and Bandits trying to get them to go out the window so that he can avoid the whole thing with ghost Basket. Henry, what's the problem with going out the bathroom window?
Speaker 3: They're on the second floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't seem like the thing to do, but I'll tell you this. He was really doing his job trying to sell the place. Okay, that's good going. How this original heritage window.
Speaker 1: We're on the second floor.
Speaker 2: Trying not to land on the world landscape garden.
Speaker 1: I am not jumping out of a window.
Speaker 2: Ugh, Henry. What does Bluey or Janet rather tell the buyer?
Speaker 3: She tells her about ghost basket and that's haunted the house since they've moved in because he comes with the house, but he doesn't like young people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got ghost basket, Stella. What did band It tell Chili?
Speaker 3: Bandit told Chili that he should have told her sooner about the house being haunted.
Speaker 2: Look, it's true, the house is haunted by a ghost basket. I'm sorry I should have told you earlier. I just really wanted to sell his place.
Speaker 1: Lie Lia hands on Bayer.
Speaker 2: The prospective buyer walks over and inspects ghost basket, and what does she find out? Stella?
Speaker 3: She finds out that it is just bingo under that basket.
Speaker 2: I love that Blue pretends to be surprised, Rina, and it felt a lot like a Scooby Doo moment. Right. I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids, Stella. Do you remember how long Bandit's been trying to sell the house.
Speaker 3: He has been trying to sell this house for six weeks, but everyone has gotten scared away by ghost basket, and he is.
Speaker 2: So frustrated what did he do to Blue? After that?
Speaker 3: He took Blooey and started shaking her and all her coins fell on the ground.
Speaker 2: Amanda Chili still wants to buy the place, but there are some rules. And what does she say?
Speaker 5: She tells Bandit she wants the grannies out of her house now, so he kicks them out into the front yard.
Speaker 2: Yep, get those grannies out of here, and we've got a deal. He didn't waste any time. He's super excited in the scenario, but the grannies are very, very sad. Look, it's nothing personal.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we now, it's just a job.
Speaker 2: She seems like a nice lady.
Speaker 1: Get nice grannies off, my lord.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not. I was starting to feel bad for the grannies at this point. I was especially over this.
Speaker 1: Upsy daisy retail that cormon. I guess we'll have to walk to the old grannies home.
Speaker 2: Put him, I said, we'll have to walk.
Speaker 1: I just might wait love Bye bye, Henry.
Speaker 2: It looks like Bandit or Hugo is starting to feel bad too. What does he tell the grannies.
Speaker 3: He tells them, for once in your life, listened to what I told you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do exactly what I say. Do you think that they've not listened to him for most of their lives up to that point? Probably that's what it felt like, isn't it? What happens?
Speaker 3: Chili's in the backyard lounging and she's enjoying her new house. But then she hears something AND's a ghost wheelbarrow. At first, she thinks it's one of the grannies. She's about to pick it up, but then both the grannies come out and she says, wait, if you're there, then who's in there? And they tell her it's a ghost, and she gets scared and then she runs out the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, runs out screaming. And it seems like it's pretty pretty great for everybody, but Stella Bandits or Hugo has one last line before the show ends, and what was that?
Speaker 3: He turned to Louiam Bingo and says, look, I can't do this every time.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode. And since we all know what episode comes next, I think this was really setting it up. Henry. Did we forget anything?
Speaker 3: Nope? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Stella? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there was any lesson in this episode. I think like the whole point of this episode mostly was to just set up for the next episode, which is the sign anybody else.
Speaker 5: I think Stella said it perfectly. I can't really see a lesson in this one. There was a lot of fun stuff going on, but not so much a lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with Mom and Stella. I don't think there's really a lesson. Was just say up the next episode.
Speaker 2: I think you guys are right. If there was a lesson, I think it would only be the fact that we know what comes next in that yes, listen, we're nervous about selling this house and we don't want to, but we have to. And one of the things that they said in there when they were talking to him and again this is knowing what comes next, is that, yes, I know this is your job, which is something that they said to the realtor ban it was pretending to be. But the reason they're going to sell the house is the fact that it's because of Bannett's job that he's going to take. So setting all that up and explaining that this is going to happen and then at the end saying, I know we're having fun, but this isn't how it's really going to go. That would be about the only lesson I could think of, But again, you don't know until you see the.
Speaker 4: Next one, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 3: I do, and I think that this is a good episode and ghost Basket that was a smart idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty clever.
Speaker 5: The Grannies they tried to full everybody, didn't they Yeah, they tried. I think it was a funny episode, and I always love seeing the grannies and seeing what hijinks they're going to be up to.
Speaker 3: I always think it's funny when theyver the granny show up.
Speaker 2: I agree, Stella. They always crack me up, and the grannies are one of the funniest things in the show. And I like seeing the little kids take on what they think elderly people are like and the things that are pretty spot on and the things that might be a little off. It's so cute to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Janet and Rita, those two grannies, they're always a riot.
Speaker 2: We know what episode comes next, and it's gonna be a big one. So, guys, we think Bluie is awesome, and until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 5: Bye guys, Bye bye,