Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. It really seems to be just starting now at five oh six. I understand we had phase one, right, which is where Trump defeated Biden, and I can understand why he'd be a little down after that when all of a sudden Biden gets deposed and Harris installed, and now he has to start all over again. But Trump's a warrior. Sounds like he's heard the bell and he's back up off the mat and he is full speed ahead. So he'll be on with Elon Musk tonight. Critically, he is now back on Twitter, where he has to be right. I mean, obviously the media isn't going to give him even remotely affairshake or access to the American people other than for a very brief time during the debate maybe a town hall or two, so it's got to use everything he has. So Twitter, he's back on. That's awesome Elon Musk Tonight. But then this needs to be an almost day thing, right, That's how he's won before is this work course, almost daily reach out to the American people. And then we hear his super PAC's going to spend one hundred million over the next what nineteen or twenty days in the Swing States, and we'll get into some interesting reporting coming out on where that money's going to be spent and how much where, which is fascinating. And so a headline on CNN White House Now says Biden backs no tax on tips after come after Harris pledge. Well, listen, Trump's going to get the full benefit of this right on multiple levels, not just the policy gain, but but just on more evidence of the duplicitousness of Harris and Biden, et cetera.
Speaker 2: There is evidence, and I believe I could be wrong on this, but maybe Kelly can check me. The Washington Post the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act in name only the irno, as I call it, that Kamala Harris was the tie breaking vote as the Vice president overseeing the Senate, that there was pursuit of the irs of service workers to tax their tips, right.
Speaker 1: Right, No, exactly, goodness exactly, but eight five five two five five, Hey, a couple of quick notes. One is we're told Ryan, I think we're trying to confirm it now that the jury is back in the Tina Peters case. If so, we will look forward to Evan Jimmy Sangenberger on with the verdict if that comes down tonight, A special guest at five point thirty six from Catholic Vote. And this goes to you know, there's so much good news today for the Trump campaign. Yeah, it's going to be a dogfight, et cetera, but so much good news, including the fact and it's not good for Trump or the campaign as an apparatus, but in terms of winning the election, I think this is going to send such a powerful message to the American people, and the Biden administration confirming it Iran wants Kamala Harris to win. Iran is actively working against President Trump first and it's horrific by trying to kill him, which the Biden administration is now confirmed, but also Trump campaign saying it was Iran who hacked into the Trump campaign. Obviously had been hacked, but the Biden administration has confirmed that Iran is interfering in this election on behalf of Harris and against Trump. So I know it's not the cleanest message to get to the undecideds out there, but there's enough time to cause it to sync in and Trump, I hope, will make a point of this in the debate, which is that Iran wants Harris and there's no doubt about that, and that needs to be front and center. The other thing is, and you know, we'll have guessed at five point thirty six to talk on this a bit. We won't get into all the wonky number stuff today, just a little bit of that. But but the Catholic vote, and keep in mind, whoever wins the Catholic vote almost always wins the presidency in modern times. And you have the Catholic vote very prominent in many of these swing states, certainly the Blue Wall swing states. And my own personal belief is that for multiple reasons we can kick around as we talk about a lot more, I think Harris is going to get destroyed with the Catholic vote. I think she's going to lose it much larger. And then we've seen other Democrats lose the Catholic vote, and we've seen Democrats win the Catholic vote when they've won the presidency. So the Catholic vote I think is going to be key in the outcome of this election, and it's going to be good for Trump and not for Harris. Let's go to Ourvada talk to Brian. You're on the Dan Kaplis show. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Well once again, Dan, I was right. Didn't pick your Shapiro.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good thing, right, But because you know.
Speaker 3: Why, then everybody says, well, just take Shapiro. You don't get Pennsylvania. And they already got Pennsylvania. They have the weakest voting laws, it's the most corrupt state there is. She already knows she has Pennsylvania. So Trump has to go another way to win the presidency. And if you ever look up homeless drug addicts, guess where the even does a good row. It's Kensington Avenue in Pennsylvania. So he's got his own problem.
Speaker 4: May ask you this, Brian, may ask you this.
Speaker 1: And first of all, I am so glad I was wrong about her picking Shapiro, and you can bet right now she wishes she had And don't be surprised there, yeah, and don't be surprised. It would have made up for all those other bets you lost to me. But don't be surprised if.
Speaker 5: She dumps marijuana, if she she dumps Waltz and and adds Shapiro, and I pray literally she does not because Trump has to win Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: And tell me this, Brian. If you're right and Pennsylvania is already lost because because of stolen votes, as you allege, well then why is Trump spending all that time and money there? Why is he going back to a place where, but for the grace of God, he would have hit his head blown off.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what you are right on, Melan, But it's got to be too big to rig. And it's not about the people that are on the fence. Nobody's on the fence right now. Nobody is paying attentions going well, I don't know, that's not the way it works. But how about all the people who aren't paying attention, princing the young kids. If you get the young kids to pay attention, we win, Dan. But that's not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I listen, I think Trump's gonna do.
Speaker 3: They're gonna cheat in Pennsylvania, guarantee they did the last time. Guys, we're all we're all stupid. Okay, somebody do with put Tulshi Gabbared okay on the tariff watch list. You don't think they're cheating an election? Well, all the things these people.
Speaker 4: Did, you keep driving.
Speaker 1: By my point, obviously, President Trump does not agree with you. He thinks he can win Pennsylvania, which is why he's spending so much time and money there. So listen, I am glad that I was wrong about Ship. He thrilled. And let's hope I stay wrong about Shapiro because they still have time to dump walls and replace him. And let's hope they don't eight five five or zero five A two five five the number I always enjoy hearing from Brian. And again we'll have a special guest from Catholic vote dot org, which will be with us at five point thirty six. And again, one of the many reasons to believe that Trump is going to win is the Catholic vote. But Ryan was say, I think everybody gets this. All of these things now that line up to favor President Trump, none of them matter unless we get the good Trump, unless we get the A or B Trump, And when we get that, nobody better, and he's going to win bigley. But we've got to stop with the crowd sized stuff. You know, we've got to stop with the other silly season stuff and just focus on And I know people are sick of the bullet points. It's so obvious, right, he had the job, he has all these accomplishments. She was in the administration and they had all these failures. Just focus on the stuff that matters to the people who are hurting.
Speaker 2: And because Kamala Harris is refusing to paint her own picture, then he needs to come right out, Dan and maybe starting to night, do you define her? You paint in the details with her own words and her own policy stances which are wacko tobacco left. Just point those out, put a spotlight.
Speaker 1: On them, right, and stay focused on the stuff that matters to people in their real lives, which he has done so well so many times over the years. But listen now, the way this thing is lined up and with just I ballots drop in less than a month in some places. You know, it's just so important of the A plus game now. But Ryan raises a good question, and when we come back, I'd love your take on this. President Trump bought. Part of his success has been he has been masterful at branding political opponents. You know, little Marco lion ted this and this and that and that.
Speaker 4: He has not.
Speaker 1: Yet nailed the branding of Kamala Harris. He's he's kind of been all over the map on it. So when we come back, I'd love to hear from you. You can text d A N five seven seven three nine or call eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number when we come back. What should the final branding? And I say that in the fair political sense, what should the final branding of Kamala Harris be? How should he label her in a way that will stick and ring true? Because these labels are only valuable if they're true, and only appropriate if they're true. And we'll cut through the noise. What should that label be? You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 7: I've never criticized what Tim Waltz did when he was in the military. I criticized his retirement decision and most importantly, Dana, I criticized his li lying about his own record. Okay, this is a guy who is captured on video saying I carried a gun in war. He never went to war.
Speaker 1: Boy ged Vance on fire over the weekend. We're talking about it late last week. Grid. He's really come into his own since the mistake by the Lake that the choice of Walls as VP, and let's hope they do not reverse that. Eight five for zero five two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We are told that it's going to be a verdict in the Tina Peters case. Jimmy sang and Berger will join us after that verdict comes in. I don't think the jury has been out long. Jimmy will clarify that for us. And then now Logan Church at five thirty six from Catholic vote, Logan Church will join us. One of my big reasons for optimism is normally ever wins the Catholic vote wins the presidency, and I think Harris is going to get relatively crushed in the Catholic vote for lots of good reasons, and so that among many other reasons, all of which assumes that you know, oh, we have Logan Church with us right now, beautiful Logan Church from the Catholic vote. Welcome to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 8: Hello, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Logan and appreciate all that the Catholic vote does, and I contribute to it as well. I want that out there for folks. I like what they're doing, and so tell us a Catholic vote has been very strong about the fact that this Harris Walls ticket is very bad for Catholic So elaborate on that if you would.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely well.
Speaker 8: I think that the first thing that if what I want everyone to take away from this is everything that Joe Biden was bad about, Kamala is worse. And so I think that's the first thing we need.
Speaker 10: To get out there.
Speaker 8: You know, Joe Biden was obviously the embodiment of everything that we don't want in a Catholic politician, and Kamala was the driving force behind a lot of that. And if you look back in Kamala's history in office, you see that she targeted people for being Knights of Columbus. So she claimed that like they she claimed that the Nights of Columbus was an extremist group, which is like, all right, any Catholic out there knows the nicest people, the nicest we know are in the Nice of Columbus exactly, so for them to call these these wonderful men extreme as is just absolutely absurd. But past that, her policies on the border and on life, I mean, don't even get be started on life. They are basically the antithesis of what we need to be concerned about as Catholic voters.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Logan, I want to go I want to go back to your point about Knights of Columbus because I think that's such a vital point for everybody and not just Catholics to consider. When you're talking about the Knights of Columbus, you're talking about people who are very devoted to the faith and then put it in action in ways that takes a ton of their time and of their effort, and often a ton of their money. So when you say they're being an extremists, that's like calling christ An extremists, because they're just doing the best we as humans can to be christ Like. So to take a federal court nominee, to take a federal court nominee and question that nominee over membership and the Knights of Columbus like it's over membership in the Communist Party or something that that should be an automatic, I don't care where and I know many many Catholics. I have great admiration for who end up voting Democratic and for reasons I don't fully understand, but for Democrats and Republicans of life, for every Catholic, and I would hope many beyond the fact that she would question a nominee over membership and the Knights of Columbus should be an automatic disqualifier.
Speaker 9: Absolutely well.
Speaker 8: And you have to keep in mind that is exclusively essentially what she questioned him over.
Speaker 9: That was her big, big bone to pick.
Speaker 8: And so, like you said, like, these people are people who are trying to live out Christ's teaching in our communities and a big part of what they do or build up our communities, and so this isn't just Catholic things. You know, there are people who are invested in making communities.
Speaker 3: A better place.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like Catholic charities, right, which so many of the people they serve aren't Catholic. You're just you're you're doing Christ's work on earth, which means you're serving everybody regardless of faith. But for Kamala Harris to attack him on that, But what bigger disqualifier could there be? And I understand powerful argument. The bigger disqualifier is she avidly and actively supports the mass killing of humans before birth. But my goodness, so many reasons to believe that the Catholic vote will will be what it should in this race, which will mean a big loss for her.
Speaker 8: Right, absolutely well. I think Catholics just want the opportunity to practice their faith freely without the government and getting in the way. And so you have a lot of Catholic organizations and individuals who essentially, I mean, they don't want to be political, but at the end of the day, when somebody is stepping in between them and their faith, which is exactly what this ticket does, that's when they start to get loud. And so I think you're absolutely right. I think that points to a very positive outcome for Catholics in this election.
Speaker 1: Logan Church our guest from Catholic Vote. How can folks learn more about Catholic Vote.
Speaker 8: You can find us online at Catholic vote dot org. We're involved in all the Tier one states that everyone else is involved in, and a few more so odds are we're involved in your state. So if you're interested in getting to know what we're doing or maybe coming on board with the team, check us out at Catholic Vote dot org. Or on any social media.
Speaker 1: And Logan, what do you say to the folks who say, wait a second, And we actually had a US senator here years ago who said it, wait a second, Catholics, wait a second, Archbishop, you should just keep this behind church doors. What do you say to those folks?
Speaker 8: I say that we're called to live our faith in the public square. That's what we're called to as Catholics. And guess what politics is the public square?
Speaker 9: So get out there have your.
Speaker 8: Voice heard, because if you don't, you know you've seen what's on the line. You see, with that risk, our faith is quite literally on the chomping block and we have to stand up.
Speaker 1: Thank you Logan, hope you join us off and appreciate the time.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Have a good one you too.
Speaker 1: That's Logan Church, Catholic vote dot org and you know the think about it. Polis came out the day after he won the governor's race the first time and said, hey, hey, folks, you've got to keep your faith out of the public square. Why because it doesn't matter if you're Catholic, Christian, Jewish, whatever faith you happen to have. The left knows and you don't get any further left than Kamala Harris. The left knows that if they don't separate people from their faith, the left loses. It's that simple. Remember that Ryan, when Barack Obama got caught on tape saying that in his first run, Julian Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome, Hey, Julie, talk to you.
Speaker 9: I've never called you before. I just started listening to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: But you wanted to.
Speaker 9: Know how to find Kamala.
Speaker 3: Basically, how Trump should do what he wants you to do.
Speaker 10: I think he needs to start calling her.
Speaker 3: OBAMAA all all.
Speaker 1: Truly that thank you for that creativity, Julie. And I'm so glad you started listening to that show. Wow, see it and we've got to hit a heart break now. But that's good. But yet, that's that's the best I've heard OBAMAA Yeah, it's fun, accurate. President Trump, part of his great success has been branding his political opponents, and it's short and punchy. He got away with low energy, jeb But I think it's got to be like one word or a quick two words at most. How should he do that? How should he brand Kamala Harris? It has to be true. It has to be accurate, It has to be fair, it has to be catchy, it has to stick, it has to cut through the noise. What should that be? Should it be Obamala? When we come back, and I'm grateful to Julie for that creativity, I'll actually make the case against OBAMAA not that I have anything better, but to you.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Games thirteen gang member here illegally robbed a pregnant woman and then released, then executed a San Francisco family.
Speaker 1: Another illegal arrested, released, then killed this young boy with a sword.
Speaker 11: Illegal immigrant convicted, released, then finally fractured a woman's skulls who.
Speaker 1: Released every one of them. Liberal da Kamala Harris. The victim's blood is on her hands. I'm Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new spot going up now. Trump pack spending what is it? Ryan a little over? I think it's one hundred million over the next nineteen days in six swing states. So it is on it is onlines, on fires. We talk about, Okay, Trump is a master brander, right lion Ted Lil Marco, etcetera, etcetera. But he has not yet zeroed in. He's not really hit the nail on the head yet. When it comes to Kamala Harris, so what would you suggest to President Trump that is branding of her be It has to be honest, it has to be on point, it has to resonate, it has to cut through the noise. We had a wonderful new listener call in the next segment and say, hey, obamaa he should refer to her as Obama and I really appreciate the intelligence and creativity as we go back to the phone lines. I would argue against that though, because there are so many people in the middle who still think fondly of Obama and listen, Obama was horrible for this country. But Obama is a very skilled guy. He's a very smart guy. He's a very talented guy. Kamala Harris, who's just as awful on policy, doesn't have his ability level. She's so much less than Obama in so many different ways. I'm not sure i'd want to elevator with that. David and Boulder, you're on the Dan Kapla Show. Welcome.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, Kamala Harris is no.
Speaker 1: David. We're losing that connection and we love when David calls from Boulder. Uh, David, try to find a better spot.
Speaker 2: We'll come right back to you said that Kamala Harris is no Barack Obama, which I would agree with him on actually pretty strong.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Obama horrible but very skilled and very intelligent. It's you know, Obama is so much better than Harris in a skill level in so many different ways, while both are just obviously horrible on ideology. But I want to elaborate on that in a second. Jimmy Singenberger kind enough to join us from the Tina Peterstrow we'd heard the jury is back. Jimmy, Welcome back to the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 10: Hey Dan, thanks for having me. We do have a verdict that is very curious because it took them only a few hours to deliberate after closing arguments. Yet we have a split verdict of a guilty on seven of ten counts, then seven.
Speaker 4: Of ten okay, and which convicted and which you quitted.
Speaker 10: So the particular ones that are very curious in regards to not guilty quitted are three of I think four related to identity thefts. So remember a big part of this whole saga of Tina Peters is that she had obtained a badge for a guy named gerald Wood that was actually used by a former nineteen nineties pro surfer named Conan Hayes. And the defense was arguing on these four counts related to identity theft and criminal impersonation, that Jerry gerald Wood was in the know, he knew he was going to have his badge used, and it looks like the jury was convinced that there was at least reasonable doubt in this regard. So the only count on that score that Tina Peters was found guilty on was conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation. But she was found guilty on multiple accounts felony accounts of attempt to influence a public servant as well as I think these are misdemeanors a first degree official misconduct, violation of duty, and failure to comply with requirements of the Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: But I thank you, sir, the verdicts Jimmy Segenberger reporting, Thank you Jimmy. And now I just want to clarify any of the convictions.
Speaker 10: Felony convictions, Yes, her multiple felony convictions. If my count is right, one to three four felony convictions. If I am counting this right, and I believe that is accurate.
Speaker 4: Any sentencing date set.
Speaker 10: It looks like it will be out in October. I didn't catch the specific date, but that they will have sentencing in October. They were doing back and forth, as you know how that works, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Funny question, but not so funny if you're the defendant in the courtroom. Which verdicts were read first? The guilty verdicts are the acquittals.
Speaker 10: They did it in order, so not guilty was actually mixed in along with guilt.
Speaker 4: They just did it.
Speaker 10: It counts one through ten.
Speaker 1: Do you remember whether count one was guilty or not guilty? The only reason I ask is it it can be very hard on a defendant if the first verdict read is not guilty, and then guilty verdicts follow.
Speaker 10: The first two counts were guilty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well, Jimmy, great reporting. My friend really appreciated throughout the trial, and I'm sure we'll have you back as we get into retrospect and approach the sentencing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I would just say that it has been fascinating how this progressed the trial and so many of the interconnected webs involved in it have been I would say, both wild and bonkers. And it is quite a result in terms of the jury viewing enough from one piece there was a thread on an encrypted signal messaging app a thread there that apparently provided enough reasonable doubt to give the jury a sense that maybe Jerry would knew. Now whether he did or not, this is not, of course, a trial about him, but that seems to be the basis for reasonable doubt. Just so folks know, it was an interesting twist.
Speaker 3: In this trial.
Speaker 1: And Jimmy, I know that the jury was quick, but how long were they out?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, it was three or four hours?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, appreciate it. Well, thank you again, Jimmy, really appreciate the great recording and look forward to the next one. Thank you, so thank you. That is Jimmy Sangenberger. You can follow him. Does a lot for the Colorado Gazette as Denver Gazette, Colorado Springs Gazette as well. Kim and Broomfield. You're on the dan Kapla. She'll welcome.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hi, I know you're seeking a tour name for one farm, right right? Okay, So I heard this is not original to me. I heard this on Charlie Charlie Kirk, but Tommy Kamalah.
Speaker 4: Okay, and this if you just joined us, thank you.
Speaker 1: But Trump has struggled a little bit to brand Kamala Harris as effectively as he's branded other opponents. So COMMI Kamala. And now let me ask you, Kim. Obviously for it to work, it needs to be true. And and so do you think that's true. Do you think she's a commie?
Speaker 9: Oh well, I think she's. Everybody's calling it Marxism, but you know it's pretty much interchangeable, so oh yeah, totally the left. I mean, all you have to do is look at things like social inequality and things like that online and you can find Marxism.
Speaker 3: It's just the fine times.
Speaker 1: My goodness. Kim, and we were talking about it a bit earlier when the one poll came out that showed Kamala Harris pulling about even with Trump on the economy, and my point was, if that polls accurate, Yeah, there's a certain significant number of people in America and I saw one poll as high as twenty percent who want socialism, and Kamala Harris and Tim Walls have I think in some very direct ways, tried to signal to those people that if you want socialism, vote for us, such as you know Kamala Harris talking about guaranteeing equality of outcome, not a quality of opportunity, but a quality of outcome, and then talking last week about the collective, et cetera. So I think they're trying to signal those folks who want socialism while still being able to deny I did the broader voting public that they're they're going to bring us to socialism. But well, thank you, Kim, sure appreciate that. So Kim's vote. Ryan, are we keeping track of these? We have a Bama La and then Kim has COMMI Kamala.
Speaker 2: There's a couple on the text Kamala no nada. That's a pretty funny one in Shamla copycat Kamala.
Speaker 6: I got a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, copyat Kamala.
Speaker 6: Just copy.
Speaker 1: But which is true? Right, it'll ring true. She obviously texts on tips, but there could be a downside to that as well. Right, doesn't draw enough of a contrast. But it's not easy. There's so much awfulness with her. Yeah, so well, hey, what we'll do we'll take a quick break here and then we'll come back and take more callers and texters on. Okay, Trump really needs to, you know, brand Kamala more accurately, and how should he do that. We'll preview Trump back tonight on X with Elon Musk, and we'll get to a couple of spots back up on the air. On the air in the Swing States, now bankrolled by one hundred million from a super pack they're going to spend in the next nineteen days in the Swing States. We'll have a couple of those spots for you. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're having some fun right now because we're helping President Trump brand Kamala Harris. And you know how brilliantly he's branded political opponents in the past, but he hasn't quite landed on one yet for Kamala Harris. So we'll get to text and Kelly will help us reset those phone calls as well. Let's go back to a David in Boulder. You're on the Dan Caplis Show. Welcome, David.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry I lost a few months A ugly dead spot.
Speaker 3: Ray Cante on Belmont Road.
Speaker 12: But nonetheless, yeah, I heard the reticence in your voice from that call. I was actually surprised that Ryan seemed like he liked it. But you and I both know that's realistically, the most popular former living president of the United States is obviously Obama. So yeah, you do not bring Kamala Harris up by equating with Obama if you want to win. That'd be the worst thing they could conceivably.
Speaker 1: Do, and I'd have to examine your premise. But yes, because right Obama, for all of his awful policies and the damage he did to the country, was a five tool player, very very skilled.
Speaker 12: Make it more popular than, hands down the most popular living former president.
Speaker 1: David appreciate the go oh sorry, didn't mean to cut you off, my friend, But yeah, love the caller's creativity with OBAMAA but I think it elevates her. Let's go to Kevin in Este's Park. You're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think it should be chameleon and spell it with a K, so it'd be like ka M and that'll fit her to a t. Do you think it's sharp enough? Do you think it's edgy enough. Do you think it pops enough?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just trying to go for one.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, no, no, I appreciate it. Yeah, I appreciate Advance used it. Oh jd Vance used it. Well, that's that's true. Yeah, that's true. We'll pull that sound back up. Yeah, yeah, no, thank you, my friend.
Speaker 9: I think it could could hit and especially you know, especially getting.
Speaker 10: That word out the letter K out there, and you know maybe that would Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's good alliteration. Appreciate that, and thank you so much for that. Appreciate that. Here's jd On that.
Speaker 7: Pretends to be one thing in front of one audience, she pretends to be something different in front of another audience. Look, dann it. She's not running a political campaign. She's running a movie. She only speaks to voters behind a teleprompter. Everything is scripted. She doesn't have her policy positions out there. She hasn't answered why she wanted to banfracking, but now she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She want one of the challenges. I guess if you want kamala kamalan or is that some people say chameleon, right, I mean people pronounce that word differently, but maybe it works it's it's just interesting that President Trump Amaster Brander hasn't quite nailed that one yet. By the way, He'll be on tonight with Elon Musk on X and I think that starts at six very very importantly. He is back on X now, right, And I've been saying that for a long time. Is he has to be because he can reach at least ten times more people on X. And he's got to be able to bypass the media here. He would not have been able to win before in sixteen without X. Is that way to reach the people directly and not be reliant on the media. Other headlines of the day if you just joined us, thank you, is that they are going on air now. The plan had been to a hold off and not put up these expensive spots in the swing states until after the Democrat Convention, and obviously the campaign and its supporters, super Pac included, feel that at this point she's just gaining too much momentum and they've got to tamp that down and reach people now. So super Pac, which is going to be spending one hundred million over the next nineteen days or so in six swing states to just remind people who the real Kamala Harris is and boy, Ryan, and I sure hope this is one of the spots.
Speaker 13: And it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four? They are stupid, that is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant. They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 1: Boy, I'll tell you that has to be.
Speaker 4: That has to be on a loop lots in places.
Speaker 2: Well one but bizarre thing, Dan is she's on a loop with that exact quote like that. It's weird how she word for word hoppies and paste exactly that in like three five different settings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know why because she never in a million years managed that she'd be a credible pre candidate for president again, right, I mean, think about it. Think what's happened over the last month. She went from a VP who many credible reports Biden won to try to find a way to replace. But then there wasn't a Supreme Court opening for with thirty eight percent approval a laughing stock, you know, to now being installed and glorified and fully protected. It's bizarre, Thank goodness, Ryan, we have so many reasons to be thankful, right, thank goodness that the hand of the Democrats was forced before the convention, because if this installation had happened, say right after the convention, say Biden had gone through the convention, they were the team, and then then you have the debate and then he's replaced that then there's so much less time to cut through all of this and remind the American people, show the American people who haven't been paying attention who she really is. So we're so fortunate it happened as early as it did. Lord knows. We're fortunate it's her and not one of the stronger Democrats. They could have put up like a Shapiro Whitmer or Whitmer Shapiro ticket. We're so fortunate it wasn't that. And then thank you Lord chooses Waltz instead of Shapiro. And that's a gift that keeps on giving, and it's made JD. Vance so sharp and on target now, So lots of reasons to be optimistic. Thank you around your great work. Kelly U Human sunshine as well. Join us tomorrow please on the Dan Kapla Show.