Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untamed, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside your mind, the ordinary farm behind color swirl and stars line.
Speaker 3: In the Mental Mysteries, you'll find Welcome to Mada Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we are getting very weird. I mean, and we'd be weird quite a lot. That's kind of like the basis of this show. But this one will absolutely make everybody think, like you're like, I love, you know, the preparation for this show because I love things that challenge me. And this actually I want to give a shout out to my other co host, Jacob on The Cult of Conspiracy, because he challenged me on an episode the other day and I said, well, if this is this, then this has to be this and he goes, well, that doesn't mean that.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh no, you didn't. Oh shit. So I was like, all right, let's let's dive and we're going to charge the figure on his conversations. Though, you know when when someone doesn't quite agree with you and you can you get to have that back and forth and really challenge yourself and really think deeper, because otherwise you might feel like you you might have it figured out, you know, and then someone says something and you're like, okay, wait a minute, you know, and you can kind of that. That's the funnest kind of conversation. I think, Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: And I'm very like, I want to challenge him all the time, you know, like it is my favorite thing to do, and not just for the sake of challenging him. But there are some people, and God bless Jacob, I love him very much, but there are some people who are just so stuck in their beliefs and aren't willing to wiggle at all. And I'm just trying to throw a little WD forty in there to loosen that nut up a little bit, you know what I mean. Oh yeah, So that's what we're going to be getting into today. And to be more specific, if you didn't read the title of the episode, we are going to be getting into the Omnies, okay, and this is this is something that's been talking about for a very long time, and we're going to be getting into omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotents, and and then of course oneness, which kind of brings it.
Speaker 4: All together in the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it's actually we're this is kind of like a god code, like because when you go all throughout history and all throughout time, you'll see that all of these gods and all of these different religions and philosophies and everything that whatever God represents to them, it has to be omni right, whether it is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, or any of them, it has to have that in order to be the main one, the orchestrator, the architect, the source or whatever that like blossomed all of this into existence. There has to be like, if it is a god that is a creator, let's just say it's creator. And I'm not even sold that this place was created. Like I like to keep an open mind and say it probably always existed, because we don't have any proof of it not existing.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh no, exactly for sure.
Speaker 3: No, I like that, you know, and I don't even keep it and I don't even specifically mean Earth. You know, some people bring it all the way back to the Big Bang, but even the Big Bang. They can't nail down a year it used to be, you know, I don't even remember. Let's just say it was that the universe was created four billion years ago, and then they just found out that it was doubled or whatever the number was it they recently doubled it. And I'm like, oh, so they don't know shit, is what you're telling me?
Speaker 4: Just double it? Just a doubt, you know, yeah, h.
Speaker 3: Right, And they you know, they look at it through you know, those high powered telescopes and maybe they can find the beginning and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But who's to even say that the how do we know that there was absolutely nothing before the Big Bang?
Speaker 4: You know? Yeah? And not only that, but you know, they they will tell you that they can they can trace it back, you know, because everything is accelerating outward, it's expanding, you know, so the universe is is kind of getting bigger. But that's a whole nother kind of thing. But so they can trace that back and rewind time and look at it and go, okay, well then this would have been how long it took for that to happen? But there were there's so many different variables that we could be talking about as far as there's this thing called inflation that happened like at the very beginning where things were expanding much faster, you know, And so who's to say that it didn't just come from like you know what I mean, like it started half the size and then expanded and then maybe it's gonna come back for all we know and go back to that like it's breathing or something like that. Who fucking knows. Yeah, there's no way of knowing.
Speaker 3: And I actually like to challenge the idea of Okay, let's say there was a tiny little atom or a tiny little whatever the fuck that started all of this. Who's to say that, like that little tiny atom wasn't already the previous Big bang compressing into itself initially before that, Like right, there's no way to know, you know what I mean, And so it could literally have always always existed and it's just the universe or God or sore so whatever you want to call it, just breathing, breathing in, breathing out, just like you said, you know. So we're gonna try and understand it a little bit today to the best of our ability. So the truth is one though the Sages call it by many names. That is a quote by rig Veda. So the first portion we're going to be getting into today is the meaning of the omni. So we're gonna go over all the different omnis. We're gonna go over oneness and just try and identify the divine identity whatever.
Speaker 4: It may be. Okay, man, all right, So before.
Speaker 3: We dive into quotes and traditions we're going to get to, we need to understand what the omnis actually mean. So omnipresence means God is everywhere, not just beside you, but inside you, not just in heaven, but in hell enjoy, in sorrow, in the very atoms of your breath. So omnipresence literally everywhere, nowhere, no way that He can't or it he whatever you want to call it, no way that it can exist somewhere. There's no place that He can't exist.
Speaker 4: Essentially there it is stumbled across that a little bit.
Speaker 3: But now you have omniscience. So omnisciens means that God knows everything. Okay, So God knows everything, but not in the way a supercomputer might store data. God knows because God is every thought, He is every feeling, and he is every secret.
Speaker 4: That you've ever told that's not part of him. He is that, right, you know what I mean. And we're probably gonna get into that a little bit. Leader As far as like free will and all of that's concerned, I'm sure, And I do want to know if you know everything, then then what choice is there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, it could just be that it's God's choice and that we forgot that we are that.
Speaker 4: Right, you know, but then yeah, we'll get into it. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're definitely going to get super weird in this episode. Then you, of course you have omnipotence. So omnipotence means that God has all power, so it says, but not brute force, rather the power to be all things, to dream universes into existence, to become a star, a cell, or a consciousness has the power to do whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: It wants, right, no limitation, right, right?
Speaker 3: And I know some people are like, you know, they like to call God a he or a hymn. I'm like, how do you label that as a sex? You know, it's like saying, like what sex is your doorknob? You know, like there's no way of determining that.
Speaker 4: You know, right, Well, I mean he he made us in his image. I think that's kind of what they go off of as far as it being a man, you know what I mean. I mean he made woman too, you know, right, Yeah, so a little bit of everything. Yeah, I just needed a rib.
Speaker 3: I would like to go into the more esoteric understanding of that story.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean why not?
Speaker 3: I mean, because we did do the Garden of Even of Eden, but that was after Eve had already been born, So it would be cool to go to the original like Adam story, and then maybe we throw in a little bit of lilith. I know some people like to get a little sketchy with that, but it's not even really that sketchy. It's just the Knackamadi like gnostic point of view of Adam had somebody turns out she was not willing to do as he said or as God commanded. That's that's how the story goes. We'll do it one day, oh for sure. So to know God is to realize these qualities aren't far off traits. They're describing the true nature of what's looking out your eyes right now. Mm okay, see now this is gonna be this is going to be an all inclusive and the main reason why I wanted to do this show is because I'm trying to bridge the gap. I don't think that we are separate from God. I don't think that we are separate from the source. I think that right now we're living lives as if we are, but we're actually not.
Speaker 4: We literally can't be, Like, it's.
Speaker 3: Impossible for us to ever be separate if it is true that God is all of the omnis. That's the point that we're trying to make. So, I mean, you know, we're gonna get real weird here and hopefully open up some eyes. And I don't you know, some people they like to get caught up into well, no, it means this, No, it means that. No, I'm reading it right here, and we have many of different examples about people describing what these omnis all mean, and we're going to bring it into clear view. That way there can be no discrepancy, no disagreement, and we're going to nail down the omnies and I believe that by the end of this show, we're going to know that we are everything.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, this is an episode I needed, you know what I mean, I needed to know me too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I kind of already, you know, just with a lot of shows that we've been doing, and you know, especially Optimistic. He's the one that planted that seed, bro, you know, like yeah, because it it. To be honest, it kind of sent me spiraling there for a minute. But but after sitting with it for a little while, I got a little bit more comfortable.
Speaker 4: M No, I definitely I mess with it, dude, because you know, I just don't think that that God would just be outside of everything and almost because if that was the case, I feel like he would have no nothing to do with us if he's outside of our realm, which is time and space, you know what I'm saying, And so I don't know, that just seems off to me.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's strange that God would have he would have created people and then created his people, Like what does that mean? You know what I'm saying, Because there were people here before Adam and Eve were created, and so much so that whenever Cain and Abel got into that fight and Kane kills Abel, Adam and Eve, they cast Cain or there they at least threatened to cast him out amongst the others and he's like, no, don't do that to him. He don't do it, and he's like all scared because maybe they're I don't know, maybe they were savages of some sort.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: But then but those people are never talked about outside of just that little thing, and I'm like, what do you mean? God created people and then created his people, you know, like to carry out his will, like if he's everything. So it's like, I don't know, it's like picking what what's your favorite kid?
Speaker 4: You know, It's like, why would you do that? Yeah, you can't do that, dude, can't do it. Can't do it.
Speaker 3: So as sue, all right, I'm back on good terms with sad Guru. I just want to make that known. Oh all right, he well, I haven't talked to him, but but I've been consuming a lot since that time, nut, since that last time, you know. But but yeah, you know, I had a little bit of an issue with what he said at the World Economic Forum, and I'm not going to go into that, but I've been watching him and I'm like, all right, somebody can have a fucked up opinion and still be right about a lot of things, you know, And I hope that that's how y'all think about us too, because I'm sure we're not going to align and correlate with every idea that you have of.
Speaker 4: The world, right, Yeah, dude, Well, I just saw something recently, a video of his and I don't know when this video took place or when it was recorded, but he was saying that there is no God, you know, and so maybe that's going to tie into what we're going to get into, you know, as far as it being everything rather than something separate.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he and I just watched a video of him saying something along those lines earlier, that like, look around, there's God, you know, like every single thing is God. There's no separation. So I actually vibe with that. Some people think that it's blasphemous or whatever. It's actually a Hindu Buddhist kind of mentality, maybe even a Taoist kind of mentality too. They believe basically the same thing about the tao But yeah, it's it's not a blasphemous for the sake of pissing off people who believe otherwise.
Speaker 4: It's just a difference of opinion, the difference of understanding and way to look at the world, you know. I mean, I guess I would much rather look at anybody and say, oh, that person's divine. You know what I mean, like that that is a divine creature or divine specimen, or you know what I mean, like that's all of us. It makes nobody is less than that.
Speaker 3: I believe that it makes the world more beautiful, It makes the world more poetic, It makes the world more meaningful. It makes every single action that you take just that much more meaningful. Whether we are you know, one massive God consciousness or you know, we're living in it. Maybe all of this is just a dream inside of God's mind. I don't know where to go with it, but it definitely seems that this is all happening together and nothing separate. Like that makes like, dude, whenever we started going over that, I was like, wow, did that just click into place?
Speaker 4: Mm hm, you know, it just makes so much sense. Right.
Speaker 3: So, so, as sad Guru once said, you are not a tiny creature in the cosmos. The cosmos is within you.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 3: So all right, we're gonna get to We're gonna describe a little bit more in detail about omnipresence and omniscience and all the other ones. So, but first we're gonna get into omnipresence. So in omnipresence, God is everywhere and that means here. So let's start with the most accessible of the Omni's omnipresence. And we're actually going to pull from a from a Bible quote here. This is a Psalm one nine by King David or do the slade Goliath?
Speaker 4: Right, Okay?
Speaker 3: So so it says, where shall I free from your presence? If I ascend to Heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in hell, you are there. Pretty powerful quote. Right, God's everywhere. How can I, ever, you know, run and hide from you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: There's no hide and seek with God?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It says this is not poetry, it's a metaphysical truth. It's in mystical Judaism. The Kabbalists say this, there is no place devoid of him speaking of God, no place devoid of God.
Speaker 4: Right. I think what and what it is is it's it's not necessarily, uh, you know, God not being in a particular place. You know, let's say you're you're going through some shit, right, I think it's just the the the matter in which you are able to connect with that. You know, people fast and people do all these different things in order to have a closer connection to whatever that is, you know. But you could be going through something really and you feel like he's not around, you know, but that's just your experience, that's your ability to connect with that.
Speaker 3: But even even still, but he's still there, right And and not only is he still there, he's the one experiencing it, right, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, and that's that's where it's like, holy.
Speaker 4: Shit, that after you go down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So in Islam, the Qur'an affirms He is with you wherever you are. Wherever you are, God's with you now. And I don't know what to make of all of this.
Speaker 4: What is God?
Speaker 3: I like to think that, you know, maybe there's levels of God you get into, like a neoplatonic idea. And I think that even even going with the neoplatonic idea, you know, with the four stages, like, I think that you can put that at a macro scale, with you know, the different dimensions and stuff like that, and I think that you can also put it at a micro person scale as well. And I think that the one would be the highest of yourself, so of of of the highest self, of the higher self whatever. I think that the like the one, every single other thing emanates from that ego, mind, feelings, emotion, everything physical, right, Like, I think that it could all emanate from that as well, from like a microcosmic macrocosmic scale.
Speaker 4: Right. Oh, I like that. I like that. I don't know, I could be totally wrong, but I just think about this shit way too much. I think we're all a little bit right sometimes I think.
Speaker 3: So so so yeah, what are they all pointing to? That God is not localized, not far, and not separate. The uh dow t Ching expresses this as, and this is the quote, the great dow flows everywhere. It may go left, it may go right. All things depend on it for life. It's an interesting one. So when you realize the divine is not in some realm above, but infused within all realms, then your entire relationship with reality shifts. There's no more searching outside. You are swimming in God.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's the co creation that we've talked about before. You know what I mean, it's you and it's and it's it's God or universe, it's it's just everything working together, you know, in harmony, even if it doesn't seem like it. You know, that's the funny thing.
Speaker 3: I like to look at it as a as a co creator kind of situation, maybe even call it a co pilot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So we're actually gonna pull a Jim carry up Jim Carrey quote up here right.
Speaker 4: Now, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Jim Carrey said, I used to believe that I was ended at the skin. Now I see myself as everything.
Speaker 4: As everything dude, He's definitely had some type of and I don't want to, you know, put any kind of experience on him, but I imagine he's had some type of mind expanding spiritual experience, if you know what I mean. Yeah, because he's a completely different person now. Well, he realized, you know, it seems like at least in the videos that I've seen, that he realized that that even Jim Carrey was a character, you know, like not just the characters that he played, but Jim Carrey himself was a role. Yeah. You know, well, I mean once you add up every every experience and every emotion or every everything that you you go through, and then you you create this mask, and it's like, whoa. He was definitely doing some soul searching, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, and think about all of the crazy roles that he played. You know, he was the Mask, he was from Dumb and Dumber, he was from Liar Liar, he was ace Ventura, you know what I mean, Like he was the Grinch like all of these like really awesome characters. He was the Man on the moon, right, like all of these different characters, and he like gave himself to every single one of them, like you never saw him like half ass.
Speaker 4: A role, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like he he took it so serious and so serious that he became that personality and that role in his real life to be able to stay in that mindset and that and that's probably what helped him distance Jim Carrey from all of these different roles, from even himself, you know what I'm saying. And so there's almost a neo platonic idea right there.
Speaker 4: You know, you have I can imagine ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, No, I was gonna say, like you have the highest self or just the let's just call it the awareness. I know some people don't really like the term higher self. That's totally fine. Let's just say the awareness, right, so all you are is just the awareness and then everything emanating from that. It's like, all right, so you go from awareness to now you have this ego. Well no, now you have Jim Carrey. Then you have the ego of Jim Carrey. Then all of the characters that branch off of.
Speaker 4: That, you know what I mean. Yeah, there's like the levels you were talking about. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, shout out to Jim Carrey. He's a fucking stud.
Speaker 3: So it says omnipresence isn't an idea, it's a mystical revelation. There is no outside of God, nothing outside of.
Speaker 4: The time are just an illusion, you know, distance in locality, time itself. Oh, it's all right here, and we're going to be getting scientific at the end of the show. I love it for the people that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like you know, because I know that there's people from all different uh you know, countries and religious understandings and family upbringings and traditions, and so I want everybody to be able to vibe with this kind of conversation. So that's why we like bring you know, the different religious views or the different philosophical views or even the scientific views. Everybody can get down with at least one of those three.
Speaker 4: Oh right, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you just wouldn't be listening to the show, right, you know you you volunteered for this you know, right, yeah, if you're listening, literally literally volunteered for this life as well, I think yes, I think so too. So now we're going to get to omniscience and the it says the infinite, the infinite knowing that knows you. It almost sounds spooky when you put it like that, But I don't think it's spooky at all.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so at all. I've had an experience to where I felt like the the all knowing was just was just kind of watching me, you know what I mean, Like I almost snapped out of like I came out of a sleep, but I was like in meditation almost, and it just looked like a bunch of little eyeballs just like just observing me. You know, I'm like, what's that? Maybe that's what that is, dude, that might be That might maybe I'm just crazy.
Speaker 3: That could just be your mind trying to make sense of something too. You know that the mind is a freaky ass place. It is weird, dude, And like you know, I've said this before, but I'm not somebody who ever particularly feels lonely. I've only ever felt lonely two times in my life, and one of those was from a d MT trip like that was that was as lonely as lonely gets as being alone in the void. But and then there was another time. But that's more personal thing.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to not.
Speaker 3: Be so personal on this show about expressing all the different facets of my life because i know people probably don't give a shit about that.
Speaker 4: Everybody else got their own stuff going on. So well, not only that, but some things are just for you, you know, and it's kind of a tight rope, you know, to walk, I think, because you want to express certain experiences that you're having and what you're going through and to really try to understand it and maybe help help somebody listen thing that maybe going through the same thing. But it's like you also need to keep some of that for yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is is that I've never been a secretive person, you know, like I'm I will tell my life story to a complete stranger, you know, I just I don't care. You know, it doesn't that I'm not like, oh, you can't say that to them, you know what I mean, Like I've never been like that. And to each their own everybody. You know, you have the right to privacy and all that kind of stuff. But you know, for me, it's like, especially you know, coming on this show, it's like the show is therapeutic to me. It is, you know, and all the people that listen, it's like it's like one big family, especially if you're joining on Wednesday nights, you know, like those Wednesday night shows that is me fa me yah.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Dude, Oh dude. It's like when you go to the gym and you're just glad you went, Like when you're done and you're like, oh man, I'm so glad it did that, you know what I mean? Yeah, big time.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, if you want to be able to join us Wednesday nights and join us on Wonder Wednesdays, then you got to patreon dot com slash Out of Mysteries. That link is down to the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us. And we do put a lot of work and a lot of thought into this, Like, yeah, I know we're only putting out two episodes a week, and you know the shows are about two hours, and so that what is that four or five hours a week or something like that. I can personally guarantee you that there are one hundred hours a week of thought that go into like these kind of shows, you know, because it's just experiences and noticing certain things, and like every single episode that we do, it only adds to the stew of knowledge that we're bringing with us every single day.
Speaker 4: It kind of feels like you're always working on the show. Yeah, even when you're not necessarily, but the experience is, like you said that you're going through it's like you're like churning that up and trying to really figure shit out. Oh you know, so that in hopes that you can say something really good. You know that's maybe true always on the lookout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it's just you know, a love kind of thing. But yeah, if you if you sign up over a patreon'll you have that says to come join us every Wednesday night for the live show that we do. And it's also you'll be able to get all the shows a couple of days in advance, you'll be able to reach out to us. And it every single episode is completely commercial free as well, So if those commercials bug you, Patron is a place to be for you.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 3: So that being said, we're gonna get over to omnisciens. So now we're gonna turn over to omniscients the idea that the divine knows all things. But let's go deeper. God doesn't know everything about you. God knows you by being you. Mm hmm okay, that's the infinite knowing. There's no other way to infinitely know every single thing about someone rather than being that someone, Like that's the best way.
Speaker 4: And that's why, you know, when you when you kind of tap into your higher self, you know, let's say, because because you always want to figure yourself out more. You know, we're are we so distracted with shit and you get a hold of your higher self. That's the the the whatever, that is the divine spark, the divine you that knows everything about you, you know, and is able to bring forward, uh, bring forth things from your subconscious or or whatever for you to to observe, you know, so you can understand that better. You know, like that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it makes the most sense whenever you frame it that way, you know. And even like in the Bible, for example, in the Bible, God says I am the Alpha.
Speaker 4: And the Omega.
Speaker 3: So it's the beginning of the Greek alphabet to the end of the grief Greek alphabet. Right, that means I'm everything. That's what that means. Right, Like, how can you say I am the beginning and the end and not be everything?
Speaker 4: That doesn't make sense everything in between.
Speaker 3: Right, right? And even in the Baghava Geza, I just bought that.
Speaker 4: Book here recently.
Speaker 3: Actually, your boy Krishna says, I am the self seated in the heart of all beings. I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all. And a lot of people like to compare Krishna and Christ. They believe that the term Christ comes from Krishna. I mean, I don't know what first, what came first, chicken or the egg kind of situation.
Speaker 4: Right there. We have the same birthday too, Maybe I'm wrong about that.
Speaker 3: There are and I can't remember what Christiana's birthday was, but there are yees several people who just so happen to be born on the winter solstice. Yeah, right, so, and then they always just rise back up three days later, as it's almost as if they're watching the sky and watching the sun playouts itself every year.
Speaker 4: Do with that what you will do with that as you will.
Speaker 3: So this isn't a metaphor, it's nondual philosophy. And then in Vedanta, God isn't watching you like big brother God is the awareness that you call I I am? Dude, Yeah, I am. And it's like you don't even need to finish the sentence. If all you're saying is I am. You have to be everything. That's it, you know, like you like even to say that I am everything, you might be leaving out a couple of things, you know, like because what if it's this, and what if it's that, and what if we're talking about in another dimension? Whereas if you just leave it at I am, it's like, oh, you know, there's no separation. Yeah, Alan Watts said it beautifully. We've mentioned this one before. You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself. Like we said, call it God, called the universe, call it the source, call it whatever you want. It's all the same thing whenever it's referenced in this kind of way. You know, yep, souh yeah, we got Alan Watts. It says when you have a thought, God knows it, not by hearing it, but because your consciousness is God's awareness filtered through your unique mind.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting way of looking at it, right, Yeah. Man?
Speaker 3: How about your boy Platinus, you know, the guy that came after Plato right created neoplatonism.
Speaker 4: Platinus.
Speaker 3: Then neoplatonists said, the one is not aware of things as separate.
Speaker 4: It knows them because they are within it. And it is that, and it is that.
Speaker 3: Dolores Cannon, who regress thousands of people into higher states of consciousness, often heard the same thing. She says, you are never disconnected from source. You are source. Pretending to forget that shit too, dude, RP.
Speaker 4: Dolores.
Speaker 3: One of the best so to be omniscient is not to be a watcher of data. It's to be the mind behind all minds, the knower behind all knowings. And when you feel that within yourself, you're no longer just a person. You are an aspect of the all.
Speaker 4: Remember when you remember when we were having our little trip and I was like, what if it's only an illusion that we even have our own mind? You know, like, and when I first said it was like even kind of creep me out a little bit, and it was a little too much at the time. But I don't know, man, that's kind of kind of rhymes, I think, kind of true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, it's almost like like each individual thought, like think about it like this. Imagine each individual thought believed that it was independent of all thought. Mmm, like, no, you're a thought, that's what you are, right, Like you came from the mind. That's same thing, same exact thing, if you just look yourself like a thought. And even remember in the Bible and other places, God thought about it and then he spoke about it, right, and so just wild shit.
Speaker 4: I just love thinking about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So where where we are right now, we're going to get to omnipotence. So all power because because all being interesting.
Speaker 4: Way of looking at it, says, let's talk.
Speaker 3: Omnipotence often misunderstood as the ability to do anything like a cosmic tyrant with cheat codes, but real omnipotence is not control over others. It's being everything that exists. The Gospel of Thomas from the Nagamati with the Gnostics. The Gospel of Thomas has Jesus saying, this is your boy, Jesus saying this quote here. Now, if you bring forth what is within you, you bring forth, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not, it will destroy you. We've said that once.
Speaker 4: Yep, equally powerful in both directions.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the force. It is the force. This is the power of creation within you. The same power that made galaxies is what animates your imagination.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's cool, your boy.
Speaker 3: Meister Eckhart once wrote, God is infinite in his simplicity. All things are in him, and He in all things. Now he was actually meister Eckert, I believe. I think he was Jewish or something along those lines. Let's check that out because and I've I've read so many quotes from him, but I just want to make sure that that's meister Eckhart.
Speaker 4: And you might have just been a sage of sorts.
Speaker 3: I don't know, all right, Meister Eckart claimed the original name Johannes Eckhart was a German Catholic priest.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: OK, so he was a Catholic priest, a theol Logen, a philosopher and a mystic. He said, God is infinite in his simplicity. All things are in him, and he in all things, all things, not not a couple of things, not this and not that, No, all things, like including the animals, right, including like pre thought, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, because our mind works. We have sixty thousand thoughts a day. Sometimes they stem together. Sometimes you have this thought earlier in the day and it aligns with the next thought later on, and so now you have that pre thought that was working with this current thought that.
Speaker 4: You're you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It gets really weird. So m in Buddhism, form and emptiness are one. Energy is not controlled from afar. It is the ever present becoming. Oh shit, the ever present becoming. It says. Science even echoes this. Now, quant some physics shows that that matter doesn't end. Quotes exist until it's observed your consciousness collapses waves into reality, which is interesting because they that's what they say that like, it's like does the back of my room exist if I'm not looking at it or if.
Speaker 4: I'm not aware of it?
Speaker 3: Right, And it seems like a silly quote because of course it does.
Speaker 4: There's no way it doesn't. But there's no way to know that. Yeah, I mean there's no way. It's like if a tree falls in the woods type of thing. I see what you're saying. Yeah, right, right, But of course it exists because if God or the universe or the One or whatever it was thought it, then it exists, you know what I mean. I don't think it ever goes into a state of non existence, but just because we're not being aware of it.
Speaker 3: I think the point that it's trying to make is that God's awareness is essentially the tool that renders everything that's all around.
Speaker 4: Right, kind of like that one dude was I forget his name, God damn it, the guy that was talking about the he wrote the Big Toe or whatever he was on Joe Rogan My Big Toe. He's talking about like your consciousness or your awareness is what creates the universe. Basically, like when you stare into the universe, it's and it's now being rendered because your awareness is observing it, you know, and it's it's collapsing and becoming in that moment. Oh yeah, yeah, it's It's such a trip, dude.
Speaker 3: Whenever you start going down in here, and this is why so many people they have to have like a dark Knight of the Soul kind of situation because it's like, well, how because if it's this, then how can it be that? Or how is it not that?
Speaker 4: Oh? By the way, the author of that is Thomas Campbell. Thomas Campbell there he is. Yeah, that that episode was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: That show fucked hard. So and to pull up another quote for sad Guru, sad Guru says, if you know how to be still, the whole existence becomes yours.
Speaker 4: So true.
Speaker 3: Omnipotence isn't domination, it's divine participation, the power to be anything.
Speaker 4: Our meditation is so awesome, dude. I think that's when we get the biggest hint of that. You go into that space, dude, you know, that's when you really get a chance to observe that or experience it just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's it's and it's so hard to describe because you don't even know where you are in all of that. But it's not even a matter of where you are and how can you get there, it's a matter of understanding that like whenever you go into a meditation, you're all of that, you know, and and it's amazing how we know within meditation we are all of that. And some people that's why they don't like meditation because they're like, I'm just making it up and it's just my imagination. It's like, yeah, not really, because if you know how to silence your mind and get to that deep meditation and then you look around and you observe, dude, you like, it's not even a question. You know that you're all of that, right like, and it's like you're all of that. You're not limited to anything, you don't have any form and that it's all your personal experience, so it has to be you mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's interesting when you do when you create a world in your own mind, Like you can create an entire landscape and look off into the distance and really see all of the details of the trunk of a tree without any real effort, you know, And so just to think about it that way, you know, you can literally create your own world in your mind. I mean, isn't how different is that from the one itself creating everything? You know? Yeah, I mean it's so easy to do, I mean, once you get into it.
Speaker 3: Oh and think about like, you know, we are made in his image. People think that like made in his image. Oh okay, maybe God looks like me, or maybe God thought about me. But what if we were made in God's imagination and that's what the image is, is that we are literally God's imagination. And if that's the case, then it makes sense that a thought can't be separate from the mind itself.
Speaker 4: Right God just meditating and being like, well, what is this shit? You know I just got doing right now. I just got half a chub off of that one right there. So now we're going to go into oneness and then we're going to bring it all together. There's a lot more we got to get into, but we're kind of just going over each of these individually. So oneness the veil has always been an illusion. So if God is everywhere, knows all things, and is power, then there can't be anything besides God.
Speaker 3: This is the mystery of oneness. Uh. This is a quote from the Gospel of Thomas. Split a piece of wood and I am there. Lift a stone and you will find me.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a Jesus quote as a matter of fact. But you know, because Jesus I am the father of one of the same kind of thing. That's what Jesus was trying to fucking say this whole time. You know, I mean, in our beliefs, or in my beliefs at least, is that he was like, look, yeah, this right here is just flesh. But once you get to know God or the Father or the Source or whatever that's inside of you, you become that, and you become that that singular awareness. And you know, they say, I don't want to get too far into the whole you know what Jesus believed, because people are gonna people have differing beliefs on that whole thing.
Speaker 4: But if you read the the.
Speaker 3: What was it called the Lost Gospel of q yep, the Lost Gospel of q or the Nagamadi.
Speaker 4: I don't care what people say about it.
Speaker 3: They say, oh, it was written by the Gnostics and they were just a bunch of crazies, or they just hated Christianity and they wanted to make their own form. If anybody actually sits down to read it, you'll be like, oh my god, it vibes, it makes sense. Why do I feel like I already know this?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Yeah, there's got to be a little something to it when it when it resonates that much, you know, you know, we went over a lot of that and it doesn't seem like there's anything in there that's just like, oh, what the fuck? They are a bunch of crazies. You know. That wasn't the the vibe that I got, not at all.
Speaker 3: How can we be so familiar with something that we're reading for the first time, right, it doesn't make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so split a piece of wood. I am there, lift a stone, and you will find me. That's not a metaphor. That's a metaphysical instruction. So now we're going to get to the advet I'm gonna butcher this Adveta Vedanta, but this is from Esha Upanashad, so probably Hindu, I'm guessing. It says he who sees all beings in his self, and his self in all beings never turns away.
Speaker 4: That one right there, that's super powerful. That's super powerful. I think I told you this story before where I came out of a gas station, you know, and I didn't know any of these people, but I had that feeling like, oh, like I'm a part of all of this and they're a part of me and we're all just this one thing. And man, it was such a good feeling. Man. I was just like overwhelmed with like this sense of I don't know if it was happiness or if it was just love or I don't know what it was do but it was just felt good, you know what I mean. And I didn't know any of these people, dude, and I wasn't doing anything spectacular, but it was just this. And it hasn't really happened a whole lot since you would think experiencing something like that, you would just be like, oh, I got it figured out, you know, I can just do this all the time.
Speaker 3: But well, and that's why they say, that's why they say that meditation is so important, because it keeps you almost in that dream state of looking at all of reality reality that way. You know, it's only whenever we succumb to this like material plane that you know, oh I'm this or I don't like that, or I don't like that person, or I love that person or I like that thing, and it's like then you become more of an individual. But whenever you're in that dream like state of being in the fate of mind, the theate of mind. It's like, dude, of course, there's no separation, Like, it's so easy to swallow to think that. And oh, by the way, that that Isha upon a shot it is hindu It's one of the ancient Sanskrit scriptures of Hinduism.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, nice, I'd like to know when that was, when that was written. I think that'd be pretty fun.
Speaker 3: So now we're gonna go to your boy. Herme's trisma just said this God is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere and circumference is nowhere. Whoa hermis was way to look at it, right, hermeis was definitely on it.
Speaker 4: The center read that part again, the center is.
Speaker 3: The God or God is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere and circumference is nowhere.
Speaker 4: That actually really lines up with what I was watching, uh not too long ago about the Big Bang, you know, and and it was basically saying that if this single point of almost nothingness expanded into everything, that there isn't necessarily a center of the universe because it's everything. Whatever was at the center is now everywhere and everything exactly you know what I mean. Yeah, so you're at the center. I'm at the center no matter where we are, and so when that sense distance in locality would kind of be an illusion exactly. Huh yeah, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: All Right, We're gonna bring up another quote by your boy, Jim Carrey one mogain. All right, Jim Carrey said, I have no limits. I cannot be contained because I am.
Speaker 4: Everything makes sense. You just are.
Speaker 3: So this is not ego. It's ego death. It's the realization that you are a mask worn by the infinite, and so is everyone else. There is no you versus God. There is only God playing the part of you.
Speaker 4: Wow. That's that's pretty powerful, dude, talking about the ego. The more the more ego driven you are, the more the more separate or the more not of almost you know what I mean. Like you're you're almost creating your own thing outside of whatever all of this is.
Speaker 3: And people and this is where people get it like really lost in the sauce because people believe that they are the ego and that the ego is them. But once you can really pull it together and you know for a fact that like the ego is just a personality, it's just a mask. It's just like a bunch of things that have happened to me, and it's created this personality that I am, But I am something beyond that personality, right, And when you put it in those terms, who's going to disagree with that?
Speaker 4: Now? You truly have no limitation of what you could be. You know, right now you're not sitting there like a conductor or like a director trying to make sure you stay within the bounds of whatever other people might think you should be, or or the version of yourself you think you should be. It's like, no, no, I'm your everything, so you might as well just what do you want to be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like from that movie Anger Management with Jack Nicholson and Adams Handler.
Speaker 4: Not seeing that dude. Really that's one of those ones that like I'll see it. I'm like, I haven't seen that, and then I'll just scroll past it. But I knew I was slipping. It's it's a really good one.
Speaker 3: But even in Anger Management you have Jack Nicholson and he's talking to Adam Sandler and he's like, who are you? And Adam Sandler's like, you know, I'm this, you know I have this job and you know I've I grew up with this and you know, these are my beliefs and maybe these are my kids or this is my wife, and that's who I am. And he goes, no, no, no, who are you? And he just keeps on asking, and Adam Sandler's.
Speaker 4: Just God damn it, that's who I you know, just going crazy as he does.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, you're not just the character that you've been creating and molding this entire life. And the beautiful thing is is that there's nothing wrong with that character, nothing wrong with that avatar. This was you know, a series of events that led to this personality of Sean or this you know, this character, this avatar of Jonathan whatever. Right, it's there's nothing wrong with that. You just can't forget that that's not all you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Actually, just recently somebody was asking me that that same question, you know, and he's like, who are you? And I was like, I sat there and just kind of paused for a minute because I already knew that anything that I said, and like, oh, well, you know, I'm a married man and I'm my name is Sean, and I have I already knew that wasn't what they were trying to get to, and so I was like, fuck, I don't know, you know, you know, I don't even want to start saying stuff because I know it's not going to be right. Just say I am everything everything. Yeah, now I know I got the answer. Now they probably won't like that, I think, But anyways.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, teach their own You don't ask somebody like I don't like asking a question to somebody in hopes that they're going to answer the way that I want them.
Speaker 4: Tom, that's so dumb. Why even ask a question in the first place. The waste of time, Yeah, waste.
Speaker 3: So all right, now we're going to get to the coexist type of idea here, not just a bumper sticker, but a cosmic truth.
Speaker 4: Oh right.
Speaker 3: When people say coexist, they usually mean don't kill each other over beliefs, which is valid. But what if it means much more. The Star of David is not separate from the om symbol, the Star of David being a Jewish thing. Oh, obviously everybody knows that is. The crescent, moon and cross are not rival flags. They are symbols of the same one, peeking through through different cultures. The atom and the yin yang, both expressions of the infinite dance of polarity and unity. In truth, these aren't religions, they're languages codes for the same divine pattern. As Rumy once wrote, you are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. That's where it came from.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: We say that one all the time, never know where the hell it comes from.
Speaker 4: So true though, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: And even as your boy Neil de Grasse Tyson says, I mean, think of him what you want whatever.
Speaker 4: I know, but you're telling yourself that I know.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm having a conversation my homelind with that one. But sometimes that's what I'm trying to say. I don't like to throw the entirety of of everything that somebody says out just because I disagree with them wholeheartedly on most.
Speaker 4: Things, especially especially when you're dealing with Mostly what you're dealing with is someone's ego anyways, for the most part. I mean, that's what they want to show you, you know, And so what you see in probably the parts of him that you don't like, that's that's all you're seeing, is the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, they all have they all have the namasay inside of them.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody got the divine spark or you know, God or whatever flowing through their veins. It's like, you know, then, of course, like you said, there's the ego that lays on top of that, and you might not like the ego, but that's fine. The ego, you know, it kind of is the unclean rag at that point. But as Neil deGrasse Tyson said, we are Stardust. The universe is not only around us, it is in us, which makes sense.
Speaker 4: M Now, pretty interesting, right, how even science is like, well, yeah, it is everything.
Speaker 3: We are everything, right, and even like to the point of that idea, it's like, oh, you know, we live on Earth and everything outside of us is the universe. It's like, right, no, we're in the universe. There is no We're not separate from the rest of the universe.
Speaker 4: And that's pretty interesting. How how that's so easy to do? Like I definitely feel like I've come from that mentality, Like I definitely felt like, oh, well, here we are on Earth and everything else is everything else, and we get to observe outward. But it's like, oh, we are in that thing. We are that drop in that mass eve ocean.
Speaker 3: Whatever the universe may be consisted of. I don't know what to believe, to be honest, but it's something. I don't know what it is. It's something. But that's that's save for the conspiracy channel. Yeah, and it's everywhere, and it's it's not here, not there, but everywhere. So now we're going to reinforce all of this with biblical quotes that express each of the divine omni attributes omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence, and oneness slash unity from both the Old and New Testaments, so the entirety of the Bible. These verses will help you bridge the mystical truths across all traditions, while showing that even Christianity at its deepest level, affirms this message that God is everything, There is nothing outside of God, and we are in God because we.
Speaker 4: Are of God. This should be good, all right.
Speaker 3: So now we're going to get to the omnis According to the Bible, omnipresence, God is everywhere. Am I a God at hand saith the Lord? And not a god afar off? Can I can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see? Him, Do I do not I feel heaven and earth saith the Lord. I'm everywhere. He says, whither whither shall I go from Thy spirit? And whither shall I free flee from Thy presence? If I ascend up into Heaven, thou art there. If I make my bed in Hell, behold thou art there. So, when we were saying it earlier that like God absolutely has to exist in hell, if he exists everywhere, that's an interest thought. That's not a blasphemous quote. That's literally what it says. This is from the book of Psalms. But yeah, he's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Right. Another ultimately he created Hell as well, right or or whatever it was that eventually created Hell had to have right.
Speaker 3: Had to Yeah. So another one is from Proverbs. It says the eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good. So, I mean, if we're saying that God is omnipresent, there's no place that God isn't. Of course he would be keeping an eye on the evil and the good. Now we're going to get to omnisciens. God knows all. This is from Psalms. Great is our Lord, and of great power. His understanding is infinite. The next one is from the Book of John. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things greater than our heart.
Speaker 4: That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: The next one known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. That's from Acts and one final one. Oh Lord, thou hast searched me and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest, understandest, Okay, my thought afar off basically saying that like, whether you're here in the physical reality or here in my mind or here in my heart, you are everywhere.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. And that makes so much more sense to like thinking about it this way rather than this this one being or this one entity that just knows everything. He's just it's more so that he experiences it with you, you know, through through your own eyes. And that's not to say that you that you're a god, you know, because I think that that puts a bad taste in people's mouth, you know, like, oh, you're a god, you know, And we've gone over this a lot, but it's it's no, it's more than that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you're not a god, you are God. You're an expression of God, you are an instance of God. You're an example of God. Everybody is. It's not to say that, you know, and there are definitely people out there that try and become their own Gods, and that's not right. But that's not That is so far off from what we're saying. What we're saying is is that there absolutely is no separation from God. And to say that that is blasphemous. I would call that mental retardation if you have a disagreement with that, because literally, even in the Bible and across all the different religious books as we're going to get to, they all say the same thing. It can't be he's everywhere but not right here. He's not with me, he's not in me. It's like, no, if he's everywhere, he's.
Speaker 4: Everywhere right and he can't just choose not to be with you. If he's omnipresent and he's everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yeah, and and and the thing is is that you exist as ah what's the term? Maybe as a spark of that, we're not saying that us individually are every single well, I don't even want to say that, because I think that we kind of are everything. We yeah, it's the divine paradox. It's that you know, you are everything and you are nothing like you as in the human of course, just like optimistic said, it's like you are the human you as a human in the vastness of the universe and the multiple different galaxies and all the different dimensions. Yes, you are but a piss ant on the back of a donkey's ass, right, but that's not to limit even the piss ant on the back of the donkey's ass, because you're also that you know so, and even from that, it's like you're the atom that eventually expanded into everything if you believe that God, you.
Speaker 4: Know, was the big bang right right now. I really actually, I really like that that notion. As far as you know, God knows everything about you because he's experiencing it with you almost you know what I mean if you want to put it that way, not even with you as you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I think that it's such an intermingling that it has to be. Like even if you think about like the Trinity, for example, you know, God, the Sun, and the Holy Spirit, right, like those are three separate things, but essentially a strand of three separate things that are winding into the same rope, right, you know what I mean, and they're all working congruently. So, yes, there is the ego version of us. We're separate, I mean seemingly separate. And then there's the God strand that is also woven within us. And let's just say we only have two strands. That's not God is with you, you know what I mean. That's that's God is you and experiencing life as you. And then there's also you with that hmm.
Speaker 4: Right, and then you're also sitting there trying to look for it. Yeah for some reason. Yeah, it's the paradox.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's the beauty of this life is that there is no oh like like you can't just win it, you know, like you just have to keep on going every day and keep on going on that divine search and keep on trying to understand where you came from and who's ruling all of this and in everything, right, and then eventually, you know, the the era starts to point back at you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it has to. Yeah, dude, that's cool. I like that.
Speaker 3: So all right, now let's get over to omnipotence. As far as the Bible's concerned. God is all powerful. So this is a quote from Jeremiah. And some of these are like that super old like King Jamesian type of English, which h I'm gonna do my best to interpret them.
Speaker 4: All right, man, I'll do my best to understand what you're saying, all right.
Speaker 3: So this is from Jeremiah. Every time I see Jeremiah, I think of that song. I thought, I told you I'm a star. You see that lights I see? Anyway, I love this, so Jeremiah said. Or in the Book of Jeremiah it says, behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me? Pretty badass? I think that speaks for itself. I don't even need to really break that one down. The next one is from Book of Matthew. It says, with God, all things are possible, of course, ye. Next one is from Chronicles. It says, Thine, O Lord, is the greatest and the power, and the glory and the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is thine. Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, and Thou art exalted as head above all all right, kind of speaks for itself there so yeah, thine, it's I.
Speaker 4: Believe, isn't thine? Doesn't that mean mine? I don't know this? Yeah, what does?
Speaker 3: We're all learning in real time here too, That's all we always say. We don't know, we don't know where the student. We're just presenting the information. We're all learning at the same time.
Speaker 4: Thine. When when I hear thine, I think it's like your, like someone else's. But I could be wrong, dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in the Bible, thine is an archaic possessive pronoun meaning yours or belonging to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's like referring to someone else.
Speaker 3: Yours, well, yours mine, same thing, right, Okay, so yeah, kind of like.
Speaker 4: Mine.
Speaker 3: O Lord is the okay, my Lord? Okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, So my Lord is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is mine. Mine is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as the head above all. Oh okay, all right, See why can't we just say the same language. You know, there has to be a whole tower of Babbel situation.
Speaker 4: And thank you to all of the religious people or people that came from a religious background that kind of stuck in there with us through that, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, one more quote as far as omnipotent's from the Bible, I am al Alpha and Omega the beginning and the endings Saith the Lord, which is and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, which is to come, dude, which is, which is currently, which was in the past and is in the future. God, the beginning and the end. Like, how do you say you're separate from that? How could you possibly say you're separate from that?
Speaker 4: You just can't. It's impossible. We're too deep now, you know. Either you're so full of yourself.
Speaker 3: That you think somehow that God is everything except.
Speaker 5: You, or.
Speaker 3: That that God there's no way that God could ever be you, because what are you compared to God?
Speaker 4: Right? That's but but what is a plankton compared to the ocean? M hm? Still part of the ocean? Right you know? Wow?
Speaker 3: So all right, now we're going to get to the oneness and unity as far as the Bible goes, that there is only God here, Oh Israel, the Lord, our God is one Lord, one Lord. Yeah, that's from Deuteronomy. The next one is from Acts. It says in him we live and move and have our being, for we are also his offspring.
Speaker 4: Also oh on that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if God is everything, then he's the husband, he's the wife, you know what I mean, he's.
Speaker 4: The kids, he's the dogs. Yeah, so of course. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Next one is from Ephesians One, God, God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in you all.
Speaker 4: In you all there it is right there there on. Now, where's the misunderstanding? I think you know in translation?
Speaker 3: No, he's over there though, right he's over there, not here, not right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another one, Oh, these next two are really going to bring it home. Luke seventeen twenty one. The Kingdom of God is within you and John uh, Chapter ten, verse thirty. I and the Father are one. That's what Jesus said.
Speaker 4: I don't think that could be misunderstood, man, you know, not thinking Kingdom of God is within you? That one alone. You could have just said that one and we'd be done, say less.
Speaker 3: We could have finished the episode in about twenty seconds with that one.
Speaker 4: There. It was. Yeah, that was the episode.
Speaker 3: But even like, and this is the thing, what people like I believe, don't get right about Jesus. It's not that it was It's not that he was God in saying that I'm so holy and I'm so maddie, and this is why I can do all of these wild things, you know, all of the miracles and whatnot. Jesus all the way through the Bible and all the way through the Nagamadi was teaching how you can become like him.
Speaker 4: And that's what they all say.
Speaker 3: Literally, if you're a follower of Jesus, you're trying to be like him.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: But it's the people out there that say, there's only ever been one person, so don't even try, right, you know what I mean. It's like, my God, you're you're missing the force for the trees.
Speaker 4: At this point mm hmm. Yeah, that's where they start putting the limitations, man, And I don't think we we have those, you know, absolutely not. There shouldn't be For everything and the and and and the Kingdom of God is within us, then then why are we at Why would we ever be looked at as as so less than that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, I feel that, and even like you know, somebody will some people will say, well, yeah, I believe that I'm capable of a lot of things, but I'm never going to grow to be six foot eight and be able to win mill donk like Lebron James.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, do you think Jesus could have done that? Probably, dude, I think he could have.
Speaker 3: Actually, but what if Jesus was only five eight?
Speaker 4: Oh shit? How tall was Jesus? I don't know. That's essentially a pretty good question. Let's see if anybody knows. I imagine he had to have been at least at least six foot, right.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, dude, Oh my god, he was a short little dude?
Speaker 4: Was he short? Five to five? Oh? Wow?
Speaker 3: Well it's It says Jesus is believed to have been around five feet five inches, which is typical for a Jewish man of this time. Some estimates suggest that he could have been as tall as six feet, but this is less commonly accepted, so it's just under Oh and then you look at other ones. This is from all That's Interesting dot com, which is one of our favorite websites. But it says the Bible does not say how tall Jesus Christ was, but some reach researchers have used archaeological and anatomical science to estimate his height. They suggest that he was between five to one and five five.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no way, no way. See, in my mind, he was already way taller than that. Like, there was no way he was under five five. Dude, you think he was Windmill Duncan at five to one? No he was not.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, is he mugsy?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: You know, like is he Nate Robinson? You know, like even Nate Robinson I think was like five eight five nine.
Speaker 4: You know which little guy short for a basketball player, which is shuop soup. That's like, that's minute that is child'll be Duncan on the court. Yeah. Oh yeah, he was getting some air, dude. So yeah, that's that's interesting that I didn't think we would find that out. Bro, I'm taller than the Savior. Come on now, oh my god. Oh I wonder if they measured the shroud of turn. Wouldn't that be a good way if they think that that was actually the you know, Jesus' shroud, wouldn't you know what I mean? I mean, I understand there would be some discrepancy, you know, within the curvature of his body and maybe that would throw it off a few inches or so. But you know, like, how long is that from from head to head to toe or head to sandal whatever, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't think it went all the way down. Oh but it does say that, like, you know, and not everybody believes that the Shroud of Turn is actually like a real legit thing like that.
Speaker 4: You know, let's just say it was, it says.
Speaker 3: The Shroud of Turn, also known as the Whole Shroud, is a length of linen cloth that bears a faint image of the front and back of a naked man. Because details of the image are consistent with traditional depictions of Jesus of Nazareth after his death by crucifixion, the shroud has been venerated for centuries, especially by members of the Catholic Church, as Jesus's Shroud, which as Jesus's shroud upon which his image was miraculously imprinted.
Speaker 4: And then it.
Speaker 3: Says that the size of the shroud was four and a half inches or I'm sorry, four and a half feet for our feet.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, he keeps getting smaller, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think it showed I don't think it showed his feet.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's been a minute since I covered that one, but yeah, I mean even still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not all lot shorter than I thought he was. For some reason, I just thought he was, like, who's up there at least six foot, you know, because in all the images he just looks like he's tall. I mean at least the stuff that I've seen, and he just looks tall to me, like kind of lanky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of figured the same thing. I mean, lanky makes sense because it's not like they had McDonald's, you know. But now that makes me curious, huh about how tall sad Guru is?
Speaker 4: Four feet Bro, Sad Guru's five eight Oh wow, towering over Jesus. Yeah, and physical sense.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that is so see it. You know, height doesn't matter, which you don't know though, you know, some women just get it wrong. Size really doesn't matter. Okay, I'm just kidding. So all right, now we're going to get to a little bit of quantum mechanics where science meets the omnies. So omnipresence basically would be non locality, as you were kind of saying earlier. So in quantum physics, non locality describes how particles separated by vast distances can still be instantly connected. Einstein called this spooky action at a distance. The phenomenon is most famously demonstrated by quantum entanglement, where two particles, once linked, remain correlated no matter how far apart they are. This suggests that space is not what we think it is. Separation is an illusion. The field behind all particles is already connected everywhere, all the time, the field.
Speaker 4: So maybe you want to call God the field, right. I don't have a rhyme with that. I don't have a problem with that at all. No, there's no like time delay, right, if I'm not mistaken, as far as when you alter one, the other one responds.
Speaker 3: Instantaneously, instant right at the same exact like like a milli.
Speaker 4: Moment, right, because even at the speed of light would be way too slow, Like if you separated it like across the galaxy, it would take a long time for that other one to start doing something different, you know, I mean, that's a trip.
Speaker 3: And even currently I believe the only thing that is that is as fast as the speed of light is thought.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, as far as we know, I mean, how could we know? But it's interesting thought, Yeah, unless you're talking about UFOs, but they could be cheating, you know, folding space time. Yeah, they found literally.
Speaker 3: So omnipresence in quantum terms is non local unity, a shared field beneath all form. As physicists David Boem put it, in some sense, all these particles are continuously interchanging and flowing into each other. The whole universe is in a state of constant flux, a single, unbroken wholeness in flowing movement. That's an interesting scientific way to put it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, there's a there's a bunch of ship that goes into it that they don't fucking understand. Dude, Like they observe it and they know it's there. Like the cosmic web, you know, it's this thing that just kindind of holds things together in such a way. And this isn't gravity that we're talking about. It's like on a grander scale, and it's just like this architect of sorts that's just kind of holding things in a particular way. I guess. I mean I could be saying this wrong, but it's something along those lines, and they have no idea what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just like an unseen massive web of.
Speaker 4: Sorts, which I think they call it dark energy, but I'm not sure if that's I could be wrong on that too, forgive me, but yeah, dark energy, and they call it dark energy because they don't understand what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it fits into all the equations right, exactly so. But yeah, as far as that scientific quote goes, it says that sounds a lot like Taoism, but it's quantum theory.
Speaker 4: So you saw such an on the same thing.
Speaker 3: And that's what like all of the spiritual gurus and sages and mystics and all of them, you know, the swami's, they're all they've all said, this science will eventually catch up to what we already know.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Yeah, it's a slow process, dude, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fine, and I hope it does. I mean, I don't know. I almost want to say that I don't know if it's gonna happen in our lifetime.
Speaker 4: Probably not. Probably not. Yeah, if I had to guess, I would say probably not. I think the hard thing is is getting funding for some of these things, and then also getting scientists that aren't just completely biased and wanting to believe, like if they said, all right, Jonathan, we're going to give you all this money, figure it out. You're going to probably lean towards a certain direction, trying to push a certain you know what I mean, understanding on it. And so I think that's another obstacle. I mean, I could be wrong. I don't necessarily know the full process of getting research done, but I imagine there's a lot more to it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably like, you know, some people want to look at it through a physics lens, some people want to look at it through a quantum mechanics lens. Some people want to look at it through even a religious lens. And you know, there are religious people in science. It's not to say that they don't exist. I mean they do everybody. It's probably mixed in there with everything, right, So yeah, I'm sure that there's always going to be somebody who looks at it from their own perspective, trying to maybe reinforce their own beliefs, which is fine, you know, I want to see it through everybody's perspective, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's what makes it interesting is no matter what lens you look through, I feel like you're going to find remnants of the truth or are a similar understanding, you know, because I was looking into it and it was even going into like the workings of like the psychology of omnipresence. You know, if you're going through anxiety or you're really stressed out or whatever, like, no matter where you are, that state of mind is with you. You know, you can't just run from it. It's everywhere you go. And so when that sense, that's omnipresence, right, and you can call it whatever you want, right, And that's just another lens to try to understand whatever that is.
Speaker 3: Right, right, And that actually goes back to our very first quote by uh that was in the rig Veda, that the truth is one, though the sages call it by many.
Speaker 4: Names, right, exactly exactly, that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: So all right, now we're going to get to omnipotence as the quantum potential. So still sticking with science in the omnies now, So in quantum mechanics, particles do not exist in fixed states. Instead, they exist in superposition, a cloud of probabilities until observed. The acts of the act of observation collapses the wave function into a specific outcome. This means that reality is not solid until it is interacted with by consciousness, that infinite see of potentiality. That's the quantum field, the creative source of everything. This field of possibilities is the scientific mirror of omnipotence itself, the ability to become anything depending on perspective, interaction, and choice. As Deepak Chopra once said he was trying to bridge science and mysticism. He says, you and I are essentially infinite choice makers in every moment we're navigating a field of infinite possibilities.
Speaker 4: That kind of goes back to what you're saying too, as far as the room behind you not not necessarily existing. You know, I don't know if that expands out to the very large, but I know that's kind of referring to the the extremely small, you know. But still it's interesting that that's even a thing that happens. That still kind of boggles me. Well, that the superposition idea, well, and then it becomes where it's going to be when you look at it, like what what told that that you were looking at it for it too? I don't know, Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand it.
Speaker 3: It's essentially like our awareness caused the manifestation if you put it that way, you know, which is just it collapsed all the waveform and it brought it into the material reality in which it can be a like through our lens right, and even still whenever it is, you know, giving off like material or this is what it is, whenever it collapses into whatever it collapses into. And even once it collapse into that thing, that's not all it is.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And that's why we say like the more inanimate object type of thing like this microphone, the table, my hat, my headphones, everything, that's only because we've collapsed them by giving them awareness essentially. And it's almost like I like to look at it as you know, everything exists as ready to be manifested, but not yet. So whenever you have this stuff where it's it's like reality is not solid until it's interacted with by consciousness.
Speaker 4: That it's like.
Speaker 3: Everything everything, uh is existing as an unlimited potential. And it's almost if you look at it even from a like a different kind of mind here, that everything exists as the lower mind, not made manifest and not brought into awareness yet. But once it is brought into awareness, it is manifested as itself in a sense, so, and I like to look at it through that lens because I think that that is an allegory essentially for the human that is on their kind of spiritual journey. In essence, you're becoming aware of your own awareness and of your own essence, and you're of your of your own connectedness to the y'all, we're all on that journey trying to essentially trying to convince ourselves of that, you know, because whenever you hear it, you're like, man, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: I hope that's true.
Speaker 3: And then you're like trying to find all these different things like oh, there's this, and then there's this, and before you know it, you have just an entire field worth of information within your mind. That is the key that ultimately unlocks the door to that understanding of you are part of all and then you are all.
Speaker 4: So that's great. I love that. I wonder what that does though, Like when they when they found that out, like the to the most logical minded person you know, scientists or whoever, you know, it's like I imagine they would have lost a little bit of sleep over that when they found out that that was a thing, Like you know what I mean, that's that's a that's a wake up call. I think you know, your reality wasn't what you.
Speaker 3: Thought, dude. And that's the thing. Even with like like quantum physics and stuff. Quantum physics wasn't technically a thing until I believe, like the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 4: And so that's whenever.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know, after that, you have Einstein saying, spooky action at a distance.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck it is, but it's something he doesn't understand why it's doing.
Speaker 3: That, right, the interconnectedness of all things, the quantum fuck what was it called quantum entanglement?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And then you look at two particles and it's literally whenever those particles, you know, they're separate, right, but then whenever they they bring them back together, it literally show and we showed this before, but it literally is again yang m It's like they're dancing around each other. They are of each other, they are not of each other. There they're divine opposites, essentially, the masculine in the feminine. But within each aspect of the masculine and the feminine, there are tinier aspects of the masculine in the feminine in the feminine within the masculine as well.
Speaker 4: It's just forevere the dance, right, and yet it's still one thing. It's still one thing in essence.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, oh God, even make somebody spiritual, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what I was gonna That's what I was gonna say, Like, I'm sure they they maybe they stumbled upon this this idea or this this finding, you know, but I was gonna say, like, what inspired that? Like I wonder if it came from some type of well, I mean it must have if you really think about it, But if it came from some type of spiritual awareness that stumbled across that and is figuring itself out, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, I'm sure it was a full on trip. They were probably like, wait a second, I don't exist.
Speaker 4: You know what does that even mean? That I don't exist? What am I experiencing? Then? You know? Who am I? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So all right, now we're going to get to and you know what, dude, Like today, and I don't know if it's something going on with.
Speaker 4: The Earth's field.
Speaker 3: Was it called the human resonance or astrologically or what? But today I've just been feeling like unaligned. But you know what's crazy about feeling that unalignment is that, you know me personally, I love whenever I'm feeling aligned.
Speaker 4: I'm firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 3: I'm like the best version of myself, and I feel that like I'm the most understanding, I'm the most like empathetic in all these other things. Right, But I know what that feels like, and so even though I've been feeling unaligned with that, I still remember what it is like, and so I'm kind of just like, you know, like shooting from the hip from scratch because I'm not aligned, but like you know what I mean, it's like a remembering of what it feels like to be aligned. So I've been trying to get myself there, and it's almost like, you know, the thing that I'm trying to connect and align with is like it's just one step in front of me, and I've been trying to chase it all day.
Speaker 4: You ever feel like that, Oh, absolutely, dude. I feel like I have a lot of those days where like everything just kind of seems and it's really hard to put a put a word on it or even a reason for that feeling like I'm sure you didn't wake up and there was something that just really fucked with you and made you feel that way. It's just a being, you know, it's just is that's just how you are today, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, And I think the point of you know, because it's not that you can always be aligned at all times unless like unless you literally are meditating several times a day, that's probably the way to do it. I would love to be able to get to that point, but life be lifeing, and so yeah, I would I would love to be able to just meditate several times at least like once a day. That would be so great, And we should, like there's always.
Speaker 4: Time, you know what I mean, reason you can't, you know, we just come up with reasons we do. Yeah, you know, if you got ten minutes to dick around on your phone, yeah, ten minutes to go meditate. Sometimes, dude, I do it just out of necessity. You know. There's times where I should be doing it and I just don't for whatever reason. And then there's other times where I'll just jump in for a minute or two just to just to breathe a little bit and just kind of find that baseline, you know, Yeah, find that little bit of bliss, all right.
Speaker 3: So now we're going to get to omniscis as the informational field. So omniscis and informational field according to this same thing, or at least allegorical to the same thing. So you got Physicists like John Wheeler proposed that the universe is not built from quote unquote things, but from bits of information, a concept known as it from bit.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: In this model, reality arises from quantum information. Every atom, every particle is a carrier of knowledge, and the unified field beneath the universe is not just energetic, but informational.
Speaker 4: It knows. Oh my god, how freaking spooky. I mean the same thing as like the unified field, right.
Speaker 3: Essentially, yeah, okay, and everybody calls it someboy, people call it the unified field. That was the unified field what he was referring to, the conscious field, the ether whatever. Right, But it says this ties into the idea of a conscious field, an intelligence behind the curtain of matter, not anth not the anthropomorphic god, but an aware substrate from which matter and thought arise. Holy shit, that's awesome, some deep shit, dude. Damn, I might have to reread that one do it? So this ties into the idea of a conscious field and intelligence behind the curtain of matter. Not an anthropomorphic god, but an aware substrate from which matter and thought arise.
Speaker 4: My God, that's deep.
Speaker 3: That one will put that'll put some hair on your chest right there, you know, it says the acasic record in mysticism, may be the quantum field.
Speaker 4: In science, everybody puts a name on it. No, it's this one. No, it's that one. It's like you idiot, they're talking about the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, then you got h The physicist Irvin Laslow says this, The quantum vacuum is a holographic is a holographic conscious field that retains all the information of everything that ever was. The quantum vacuum is the holographic conscious field that retains all the information of everything that ever was. Okay akashak records is the quantum vacuum? Then, m I mean, is.
Speaker 4: There any information and just stores it? Essentially? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I think that, like, you know, within our own minds, we may look at it differently. Oh, I see a library, and inside this library is infinite books. You know, it's like same shit. You're just putting your own spin to it, you know, because you can because you can.
Speaker 4: No, there isn't that limitation where it has to look like this, you know.
Speaker 3: Right right, it's just up to the interpreter. But it's all the same thing. So now we have oneness as the unified field. So finally we arrive at oneness. And here science gets poetic. The standard model of physics tells us that all fundamental particles are excitations of underlying fields. That means electrons, quarks, photons aren't solid stuff. They're ripples in an invisible field that permeates all space. Everything you see, touch, taste, or think is not separate, but modulations of the same underlying reality. That's oneness in scientific language. Oh my god, I love it. Who would have thought science would be so much fun?
Speaker 4: I like what you're saying right now.
Speaker 3: It's the quantum shit that really excites me more than anything else.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's observable, it's it's understood scientifically, it's more tangible. It's it's the things that we're finding in this physical realm that are really lining up with the metaphysical understandings you know that's been understood for so long.
Speaker 3: And and not and not to hammer a nail that I've already touched on a couple of times already in this episode. But is that not almost a neoplatonic way of looking at it? Whenever you're comparing physics to quantum physics, except the one emanates from the quantum field or from quantum uh mechanics into the bigger more the physics, right.
Speaker 4: Right right, right right, Well, it's like what the what the one is doing is what we're doing because we're entangled. We're all entangled. Yeah shit.
Speaker 3: So, as physicist Nassim Haremen Harramine describes it like this, atoms are not things. They are fluctuations in a field. And that field is universal, infinite, and interconnected. So whatever view you like to look at this from, it's all saying the same damn thing that even in science, God can't be this and not that, even in science, you know, and and you want to call science or you want to call God, the quantum field or the or the quantum vacuum or whatever. I mean, literally, oneness as the unified field, omniscience as the informational field, omnipotence as the quantum potential, and omnipresence as non locality. Science is describing what we are living in and if what we are living in was created or encompassed or just all is one thing, and you want to put a name to that one thing, whether you call it God or physics or you know, the source or whatever it is that and so if that is that, then that is also you, right, and it's not separate.
Speaker 4: It's kind of philosophical of you.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm getting philosophical tonight. Due nextly, we have pure science, the cosmic mirror. So even when we strip away spirituality and mysticism, science still points towards unity. Everything is made of atoms. Atoms are made of subatomic particles. Subatomic particles our quantum wave functions, and quantum wave functions exist in a shared field. That means that at the root, lets we are all the same damn thing, same thing.
Speaker 4: I love it. Oh yeah, get me in the kitchen, baby. You know.
Speaker 3: So, as Carl sagan One said, one of my favorites. I used to love that guy. Carl sagan One said, the nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood. We're made of the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.
Speaker 4: M You know what what boggles my mind a little bit about the notion that we are all of the same stuff. I feel like we should find more earths. You know, isn't that interesting how we seem to be, at least as far as we know, somewhat special and in this.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean I would say that maybe in this dimension there's only one just like you know, in this dimension, maybe there's there's only one shown, you know, there's only one your wife, there's only one your dog, kind of thing. And it's not to say that, you know people, you know, like everybody has a doppelganger, so they say, or two or three doppelgangers or whatever. But you know it just because somebody looks alike doesn't mean that they think alike and they are alike and they have the same interest and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, yeah, I just I just find it fascinating, you know, if we're all made of this stuff that's just so abundant throughout the entire universe, Like there isn't a whole lot of other stuff, and and so we're and we're made of that. Why isn't there more of that happening? I can understand there there are definitely some parameters that need to be met, and you know, as far as how far away you are from the Sun and all that, we can get into that. But I feel like there's even still there should be more evidence of other Earth's earth like planets, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't due to be honest, I don't even know what I believe about space and planets and all that kind of stuff. Like I think that I think, you know, whether there is that, and I'm not closed off to that possibility like all of that, And I know I might even seem still silly whenever I question planets and stars and galaxies and all that kind of stuff. It's just that, you know, I can't verify that. So how am I going to say?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: I would have to say I believe and I don't believe.
Speaker 4: Shit, right, you know, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: It's like my one of my favorite podcasts, Croachuble seven says belief is the enemy of knowing, pretty solid. So yeah, I like knowing. I don't like believing personally, Like there's power and belief. Don't get me wrong. I think that they're apt. Like that's one thing that we discovered is that there absolutely is power and belief that is the battery that makes everything go. But to believe is not to know, right, you know, So as physicists Neil deGrasse Tyson says, the most astounding fact is that the.
Speaker 4: Universe is in us.
Speaker 3: There, it is there, It freaking is It says, you don't need religion to believe in oneness. Reality itself is screaming at every single level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 3: So now we're going to bridge quantum science and consciousness. So some scientists are proposing that consciousness itself may be fundamental, not the product of matter, but the foundation of matter.
Speaker 4: Yes, dude, this is I like this shit. Just the other day, my wife and I started singing the same part of a song at the exact same time, and I think it happened twice that day. And so this is kind of going into what I I think. I think consciousness is just everywhere, dude, and it kind of flows in and out of all of us, not in and out, but like we can, we can all dip into that that substance is, you know. And so for I mean, for the purpose that my wife and I just started singing. It wasn't even like the beginning of a song. It was just like the same part of that song at the same exact time. That's freaky, you know what I mean. And we just looked at each other like what was that? You know? And if consciousness it just permeates through everything, and we just kind of both tapped into that thing at that same time.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know, it's the well, yeah, it's that's the consciousness field in essence, and you know, it used to be something that people just believed in, but science is proving that with all of the quantum stuff. And it's like, you know, is it crazy for somebody living in Pennsylvania in December to have two people right next to each other freezing cold? Like, no, it's going to be snowing outside. Two people in the same house, or if they're in the same front yard or whatever. Let's just say that they're outside. They're building snowmen. Right, two people are outside building snowmen, and they both look at each other and one says, I'm cold and the other one goes, oh my god, me too.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, duh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you're in the same environment and whereas this it's like, yeah, you picked up on what she picked on because you're so interwoven that you're picking up on the same field of consciousness and the same you know, the informational field that it almost it's like, I believe that eventually humanity is going to get to a point where that's not spooky anymore.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, it's going to be understood.
Speaker 3: I think that it's going to be because it'll be like, oh, I was just thinking that. Oh I was thinking that too. Oh, okay, what do you.
Speaker 4: Think that's it? Yeah? Right, yeah, and it doesn't go any further, you know. But when that happened, I just sat there and I just said I just started thinking about that, and I was like, okay, what is that? That just caused us both to do the same exact thing at the same time, without planning ahead or even looking at each other. We were kind of doing our own thing, but kind of in the same room, and it just happened. Dude. I was like, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And the weird thing is is that that shit probably always happens, you know. But the fascinating part is whenever you're both like, you both catch on it, you know, like it's that you're both experiencing the same epiphany type of moment, and that's really where the magic is.
Speaker 4: I think, like the.
Speaker 3: Magic it's it's the awareness of said event.
Speaker 4: Yes, we could have just like ignored that, and you know, but we both were like, whoa, that's a trip. You know. Yeah, I wonder how often that happens when we're not even in the same room. Probably a lot, like similar thoughts or similar things like that. I'm sure it happens all the time, oh dude.
Speaker 3: And lately I've been waking up like and it used to happen to me all the time, and then it stopped for a little while, and then it started again, like every day over the past you know, a week and a half, two weeks to where I wake up and there's a random song that I haven't heard in forever in my mind.
Speaker 4: M hmm, what was that? You know? Why? Like did I pick up on the radio station somewhere? I mean, is it someone else is singing that song and you're picking up on it?
Speaker 3: I mean, was somebody thinking about me whenever they heard that song for some reason, you know what I mean? Like it it's yeah, it could be anything like that, but it also but it also could be just like, you know, maybe that's your mind's way of giving you a message kind of thing. That's what you know we hear from other people. It's like, all right, well, whenever you wake up and you you're you're singing a song you haven't heard in forever and you don't know why it's stuck in your head, go and look up the lyrics because there's probably a message in there. And that's weird because who's that message from, you know, like, is that message from your higher self? Is it from the field? Is it from both, because they're probably the.
Speaker 4: Same same thing, right, It's all the same thing. Yeah, so cool. I don't think that consciousness is coming just from a physical thing like our brain making shit up. No, No, I think it's pass backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there's way more to it, and it's just so hard to prove. I guess that being said, the Telepathic podcast is going to be coming out soon. We're just gonna not say anything and see what happens, you know, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, they got a bunch of like TikTokers that are getting on this trend where they'll say, all right, I'm thinking of a number between one and a thousand, and that's all they say, and they'll just like pause for a couple.
Speaker 4: Of seconds and try to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Dude, there's a percentage of people if you look in the comments that there's a percentage. And I don't know what that percentage is. Maybe it's five percent, you know, But even if it's five even if it's five percent of the people in the comments that get it right, if it's one to a thousand, I mean, that's that's like, you know, with the the random number generator, right like, whenever you're thinking about a number, you're almost project it, and somehow the random number generator reacts to that information somehow.
Speaker 4: Same idea, same things happening. How is like, I want to know how that works.
Speaker 3: Just tell me how you know, and I'll drop it. I think we're eventually going to get it. I think we probably already know it. That's the fun thing.
Speaker 4: So anyhow, going back off of.
Speaker 3: The that some scientists are now are now proposing that consciousness itself may be fun fundamental, not the product of matter, but the foundation of it. You have Roger Penrose and Stuart hammer Off. They propose orch dash o R that I guess it says that this means that microtubules in the brain interact with the quantum field to generate consciousness.
Speaker 4: Hm. Holy shito. You would think that they've gotten that far with this.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's probably happening at such an existential pace right now. But it says Donald Hoffman suggests that space, time, and matter are not fundamental, that consciousness is more real than Adams.
Speaker 4: That's a physicist that says that. So when you go somewhere through consciousness and you have an experience and it feels more real than real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to look up because I think this is a physicist. Let me just double check, because I mean it says he's a scientist.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he is a cognitive psychologist.
Speaker 4: Oh. Interesting.
Speaker 3: So he studies consciousness, visual perception, and evolutionary psychology using mathematical models and psychophysical experiments.
Speaker 4: We need a guy like that on our show and just to really try to, at the very least try very hard to understand what he understands or she understands. Yeah, right right, because they're really trying to dig deep and understanding the almost I mean really the metaphysical understanding of why things are you know, I mean, if it's all through consciousness.
Speaker 3: Anyway, right, yeah, it would be interesting. And I bet you this is shit they think about all the time too, Oh, of course they do. The next person is Rupert Sheldrake, which I would love to do a whole show.
Speaker 4: On him some time because what a character. I think that he's actually still alive. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Rupert Sheldrake proposes that morphogenetic fields are patterns of information to transcend time and biology. They just are you know, yeah, yeah. And so Rupert Sheldrake, for anybody doesn't know, he is a parapsychology researcher, and he proposed the concept of morphic resonance, a conjecture that lacks mainstream acceptance and has been widely criticized as pseudoscience.
Speaker 4: Of course it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's actually so he's a parapsychological researcher and a biochemist.
Speaker 4: That's what was his name was on Ghostbusters the Parapsychologists. He was the one that was putting in the flash cards and he would.
Speaker 3: Shock him that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, God, it's been so long since I've seen that. So anyhow, if all of these people what they say is true. Then consciousness is not in the universe. The universe is in consciousness. And suddenly we've come full circle.
Speaker 4: A little bit. Dude. That's great. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: So uh so, just to kind of wrap it all up a little bit right here. So omnipresence, it's quantum non locality. Omnipotence, it's the infinite potential of the wave function. Omniscience is the universal field of information, and oneness is what science has been describing.
Speaker 4: All a long.
Speaker 3: You can reject dogma and still arrive at divinity because the closer we look at matter, the less solid it becomes, and the deeper we dive into space, the more we find that we were never separate to begin with. So the real you is the one. The entire journey wasn't just to know God's properties. It was to remember what you already are. There's a quote from the from what was it the Hindu Scribes that says todd tavum asi, which translates to you are that that's cool. You are that it's like I am, and you are that same thing. Or if you go to a Psalm chapter forty six, verse ten, that says be still and know that I am God Luke seventeen twenty one. The Kingdom of God is within you. You're not seeking the divine, You are it, dreaming that you forgot and now you're waking up. So whether you call it God, Brahmin, the Doo, the Matrix, or the All or the one, just know you are not outside of it.
Speaker 4: You are it.
Speaker 3: This is the truth. Beneath every doctrine, every ritual, and every religion. There is no separation. There never was. You are not part of the universe. You are the universe having a U shaped experience. So to the one out there, stay mystical, stay curious, and remember the one you're looking for is the one who's looking.
Speaker 4: I love it. That's great, dude, And that also brings back around the why magic works. You know, like all this shit that we've been doing and coming to understand, like all of this stuff works man, because we.
Speaker 3: Are that because you are that, right, you know? I was actually I was telling and who was it? Yesterday on a Cult of Conspiracy episode. I was telling Jacob and our guest about the money spell that we did, and I said, some people may chalk that up to to a coincidence, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't look at it like that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I mean, I was blown away, don't get me wrong, you know about just how well it worked literally the next fucking day.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: But I think that it's it's all about awareness, intention, and energy. Those are the that is the whole, that is the the trifecta.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm it is. I mean, you're you're ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I was just gonna say, well, it takes your energy, it takes your intention, and it takes oh shit, what was the other one that I said?
Speaker 4: And your awareness?
Speaker 3: So your energy, intention and awareness, and I think that they all flow into each other and from each other and into each other and the whole thing. I think that it takes all three of them, because you can't have awareness and energy without the other one. And you can't have like, you can't have two and not the one. Like if you're trying to manifest, I believe that you need all three, the energy, the intention, and the awareness like that is that is the ingredients to manifesting.
Speaker 4: Mm hm. And you telling the universe or God or the unified field what you want to see, what you want to be aware of, you know, when you're putting energy into into just speaking those words and then paying attention, using your awareness to look for that, you're going to find it, I think, of course, yeah.
Speaker 3: And not only are you going to find it, you're going to find it through I don't even want to say through your lens, because your lens is going to get so cracked and so shaken and so thrown off a cliff and stepped on and trampled on by a hurd of fucking elephants so many times that you're you're essentially just going to be looking through a fragment of a shard of a tiny particle of glass that came from the monocle of your brain.
Speaker 4: And you know what I mean, it's going to.
Speaker 3: Get just destroyed every moment of every day. But whenever you finally have that tiny little dust particle of glass that came from the whole of the monocle that once was, it's like that is I believe that's the third eye, right, And that's why and that's why, like it all seems familiar because you're looking through every shared experience that your third eye has ever witnessed. And if we're looking at the third eye, call it the pineal gland, whatever it is, the antenna that brings all the information together. And yeah, I think that it's just beautiful.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I love learning this kind of stuff. And you know what else is awesome. My god, I feel like we have come such a long way to be able to interpret a lot of this stuff. Imagine a year and a half ago.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just thinking about this, probably just a few days ago. How you know if we look back in our first few weeks or first months and we were just, man, we really fucking didn't know. And I'm not even claiming that we know now, but she's, dude, a better grasp of it. At least I'm a long way. Yeah. Yeah, and I think the very least trying to understand it through our own lens.
Speaker 3: And the one is obviously out there, the one out there listening. I'm sure that you know it's it's coming to you as well. If you've been following us on this whole journey, you've listened to all of, if not most of the episodes, then I hope that every single episode is an is a moment of epiphany. That's what we're searching for, Like we want to like.
Speaker 4: Stack them up.
Speaker 3: That's it, dude, So God, I love this journey. But anyway, Sean, what is that to aro cards?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got the nine of swords swaths? All right, let's try and search shit. If it's worth it, I'll let me sert shit, all right. So the oh I went to the nine of cups. I'm tripping nine of swords, all right, here we go. Okay, so the nine of Swords? Oh interesting, Speaking of the dark Knight of the soul.
Speaker 3: The Nine of Swords an anxious mind leads to restless nights. Explore how you handle worry and stress to transform its impact. The challenging and fraught card, the Nine of Swords opens the floodgates to anxious thoughts and worries that keep you up at night. The figure on this card sits upright in bed, alone in the darkness, as nine swords dangle ominously above her head. Are these swords real or are they imagined worst case scenarios? The blanket that covers her depicts red roses, symbolic of love, showing that there is compassion surrounding her. If she would only uncover her eyes and see that's cool, right, that's a solid one the spiritual understanding. It says stress and anxiety you're taking a toll on your physical health. You may be feeling alone or spending too much time rummaging about the same things. Journaling, walking in nature, or spending time with others can help you work through these negative thoughts.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's a good one. M Just to realize that you're part of everything. You know. That blanket is the the like all encompassing, like it's it's there, it's right there in front of you, you know. But you're sitting there.
Speaker 3: Worried, right, And the thing is is that you know, our worry is just I mean it. Our worry is created by fear, you know what I mean, because we're fearing what is to come, and we don't know what the hell is to come. Like all fear, in all worry and all anxiety and all of that negativity, it's all because we think that we can predict the future in our mind, you know, but we can't. Like, if you're always present, there can't be anxiety, right, Anxiety can't exist in presence. So and that's what's fascinating about. So it's just like, stop living in the future. Every time you get anxiety. It's like, dude, you're making that up. Literally, you are making it up, you know. I mean, how many times have you worried? How many times have you worried about something? And like, what percentage of all the things that you've ever worried about actually came true?
Speaker 4: Slim to none, dude, slim to none. Right, that's actually really awesome. I never really thought about it like that as far, because we were talking about you know, when you observe it, that's when it collapses, you know. And here you are trying to predict the future, and of course you always tend to lean towards the worst case scenario for some fucked up reason. You know. I guess you enjoy the nightmare. I don't know. I don't know why you would want to do that. Maybe you tell yourself you're preparing for for what's to come, But all it is is just an infinite potentiality of what could be, you know, and then once you get to that point or that day or that whatever the thing is, that's when it collapses because now you're you're now you're there, you know, as if it's linear anyways, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And there's and there's like I get it whenever some people are like, well you got to oh, what is it? Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best kind of situation, right, And I don't think that there's anything wrong with preparing for worst case scenario. But if it is causing you anxiety, and it's causing you to get out of the flow of which you're supposed to be in, then it's not necessarily a tool. It's more of a monster in the closet and now you're stuck in bed. But what is interesting about this card is the numerology of it, because it's the nine of swords, right. The nine means nearing completion. Ten is complete, right, and of course as soon as you which is ultimately just one yes, So once you once you completed, it's like, you know, the the full can go all the way, you know, go the full distance to the World card. But the World card essentially is a place for the full to start.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: And so it's like even this card saying like you know your your anxious mind leads to restless nights, explore how you handle a worry and stress to transform its impact. Nine is nearing completion, So even whatever you're worrying about no matter what, it's always almost over because you know it's over whenever it comes, you know what I mean. And like, even if you did imagine the worst case scenario and that worst case scenario did manifest in real life, well now you no longer need to worry about it because it already happened. And that obviously that's why e's worse than done, but it does end your suffering.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Yeah, it definitely is easier said than done. But these are all just tools. Man. If you can bring your awareness to, you know, the understanding to these ways of dealing with things, then that's half the battle, you know, and then you can start from there and really try to understand that you don't need to worry so much, you know. And so that was great, man, that's great. That's a good one. That was a good episode.
Speaker 3: So yeah, now we are going to get to the meditation and for anybody that wants to jump on there the only place where you can meditate with us and listen to what we are meditating on only because we don't want to get banned on YouTube and we don't want commercials to interrupt on the podcast.
Speaker 4: So it's only on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Then you go to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries and sign up for any teer. Any tier will give you access to every single show on a daily basis. But if you want to join us Wednesday nights for the live show, then you sign up for the one Day Wonder Wednesday tier. But we have a tier as low as three dollars and thirty three cents a month. Dude, three thirty that's that's like, I mean, what is that like? That's a gallon of gas in most stays.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't even think you can buy anything anymore with three thirty three, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Even the Dollar Store, I don't even call it the dollar Store anymore. That's the dollar twenty five store.
Speaker 4: Now you know what I'm saying. Plus tax, plus tax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So three thirty three you get the shows a couple of days in advance. It's completely commercial free, and you get to see all of the video. If you're more of a you know, a visual type of person, so and it's the best way to be able to support us, even just outside of that. So even if you're not interested in any of those things that would be the best way to support us. So we do appreciate all of the one out there. Also, if you would leave us a review, whether you're on Spotify or Apple or any other platform, you'll you'll be able to leave five stars or leave a comment, or leave a review or something like that. On Spotify you can leave actually individual comments per episode, which is interesting. Over on Apple, you just leave a review. You can leave five stars. You can say we suck, you can say we're great, you can say we're mid. Whatever you put out is helping the algorithm. So you're helping us no matter what action you take. So we appreciate all of the one out there that are doing so. Even if you don't consider yourself part of the one, you only full on yourself, you're part of the one.
Speaker 4: That's just the way it is. You know, have a choice of the in the matter, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't got no choice. So yeah, leave us all the good things. Also, if you want, you can come follow us on YouTube. It's YouTube dot com slash meta Mysteries that links also down in the show notes, go subscribe and like you know, some videos over there comments on certain things if you can so, I mean, I think there may.
Speaker 4: Be commercial interruptions over there.
Speaker 3: And also there's a You'll Be You'll Be. So what comes up on YouTube comes out the same day on the pot podcast if you're listening on the Cult of Conspiracy. So if you're listening to this episode on the Cult of Conspiracy on the day that it drops, just know that it already dropped on Meta Mysteries podcast yesterday, and it already dropped two days before even that on Patreon. So Patreon is the all inclusive thing. So yeah, whatever you guys want to do, we appreciate it. We're also on Instagram and TikTok, so go ahead and check us out over there. We appreciate all the love and all of the support. We have a lot of people out there that are saying, like, man, I just love your show, Like and everybody always says, how is it that whatever comes to my mind somehow, you just know to do a show on it.
Speaker 4: There's the unified field, dude, we were just talking about it. I think we might know now, you know, or at least we're closer to knowing, because God is in all things. That's why, you know. Welcome to the game, baby.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're gonna get over to the Meditation, So come check us out over there on Patreon to join us on the meditation.
Speaker 4: But if not, then this.
Speaker 3: Is where we leave you. And what we like to say is is if.
Speaker 4: The Omni came here, it's on you.
Speaker 3: Anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird, stay.
Speaker 5: Weird side mine, ordinary Beau color, soul stars, lie.
Speaker 4: In the mental mysteries your fund. All right, Sean, what do you think about that one? And we're back, dude, that was that was great. Man. My my body went to sleep. I'm almost certain of that, dude. I felt so relaxed. That was nice, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was great, dude. I really enjoy those tones. It's like a I. Every time I hear nine hundred and sixty three hertz, I just imagine being in the ocean in the dark.
Speaker 4: I felt like it got me there quick, man, you know, like within minutes, dude, just just there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny too. Off air, Sean asked. He was like, dude, can we just make this one ten minutes because you you know, worked all day and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I opened my eyes whenever it was at nine minutes and like fifty two seconds, I was.
Speaker 4: Like knowing, dude, yeah, man, uh yeah, I don't know, I just uh, I was in that zone, dude, where things start to appear to me. You know. Obviously it's still still like I can't make any sense of what I was saying, but there was an experience I had just recently, man, and and it just reminded me of it. And so basically I was I was pretty much just trying to go to sleep, but I as I often find myself in some sort of meditative pondering and contemplating, and I it was really weird to right before this thing happened, it seemed like I stumbled upon something like some type of knowing or something, and then I like bounced to this other thing, and I was like connecting these things right, And then before I knew it, I could see the room, but my eyes were shut, like not the whole room, not the whole room, but like the ceiling, you know, and I can I in full color, like I could see the ceiling fan going, put the light on and everything else, but I was faced like away from it. So it definitely wasn't me opening my eyes ever so slightly and catching a glimpse of something like I wasn't facing that direction. I don't know why that keeps happening in particular, like is it the last thing I looked at right before I got into that meditative state and then I saw it? Or is it that my conscious or consciousness itself is showing me that because I'm tapping into outside of my normal ways of seeing, you know what I mean. I don't know. It's very strong. It was so realistic. It was right there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like, you know, the man that could see without his eyes exactly, like he was able to use his other senses to be able to see for him. So maybe that is what your other senses are picking up.
Speaker 4: On what that is, right, Yeah? Because it was it, dude, And it wasn't. It's it's weird because it wasn't my full feel, my full field of vision. It was like my eyes were closed, everything was dark, but then just this little almost like a cloud bubble of of like maybe it was going to fully develop and become my full field of vision, but it was just like this in this little area that I could see that going on. It was just a fan you know, And I was like, I'm still awake, I'm still consciously aware, and I know every time something like that happened, so I'm like, Okay, there's definitely something extra going on here, because it looked like what I would have seen if I was to just open my eyes, you know. But then as soon as see That's the thing that gets me though, this like as soon as I really try to pay attention to it and go oh, then it just disappeared and went away. So I don't know. Maybe other people have experienced that, but I don't know. It always seems like when I'm into this like deep contemplative state where something like that happens, or I'm not even necessarily trying to do it, it just happens.
Speaker 3: That's like even what the remote viewers say, it's like once they find out that they are doing it, they just suppose that they can, and so they almost got a little cocky about it, and then they can't see it anymore. It's almost like your lack of knowing and your lack of you know, whatever it is that is going on, is what powers up your ability to be able to witness that and see that kind of stuff. But as soon as you start like knowing, you can do it, and I've done it a thousand times. I know how to get there.
Speaker 4: It's like it gets in the way, now, you fucking don't you know, Yeah, it gets in the way. Yeah, I don't know. I don't see other than just knowing that that's something that is possible. I don't know what I would have gotten out of that, you know, like, Okay, I got to see an aspect of my bedroom, you know, but I really don't think it's uh my subconscious mind or or my mind filling in the gaps because maybe, you know, I can hear the fan going and so it's like, okay, let me give you a bit. I don't I don't think that that's what was happening. I honestly think I was seeing that in real time. You know. Yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would say you probably were, you know, because what else would you be seeing?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, And then just recently before that was that little somewhat of an out of body experience, and so I don't know. Man, I think once you start doing these things, then it's like, but don't try too hard to do it, because, like you said, I think if you really tried, if I was if I was sitting there trying, Okay, let me see the ceiling, let me it's it's not going to happen for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like reason, it's not an effort thing, it's an intention thing. And like you would think that effort and intention are very close cousins, right, But like you're not trying in like it's not like you're flexing your muscle to be able.
Speaker 4: To get there.
Speaker 3: It's just that you're setting an intention, very very simple, very easy. This is where I want to go, this is where I have my attention on, and there's no trying, it's just doing.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, you know, almost just letting it happen.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, yeah, I had. I had a couple of thoughts while I was in there. One of them was like, man, how awesome would it be that while you're listening And I thought about this, and I don't know if anybody's ever done it before, so if not, then don't steal it from a biac. But it's almost like Michael Jackson said, you know, he would stay up until two or three in the morning writing down lyrics because if not, then Prince would get them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he thought, right, because that information exists, and he he had a connection to it, that is, and he knew that Prince had that same like kind of connection. But I thought, like, man, how awesome would it be that while you're listening to a meditation like that and just in the whispers, almost as if it's in the corner of the room and in the background kind of thing, you hear Dolores Cannon say something just one like a one liner kind of quote, you know, and then every time you hear it, it's almost like, oh, now I'm deeper in meditation, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like something like that, or maybe you hear.
Speaker 3: Whoever your favorite person is, or maybe somebody you know gets like AI voice to like say a Jesus quote or something like that, or you know what I mean, Like ye, just those deeper, more phyliside kind of quotes that are happening while you're in meditation, you know, and essentially it's almost like like an affirmation as you're already deep, which is I mean? And those do exist, but it's not like specific quotes of Dolores, of Jesus, of Terence McKenna or you know somebody like that, which I would be like, you know, if you're ever going to put actual deep thought to try and align yourself with those quotes, the best way to be able to do it would be during meditation.
Speaker 4: Right. Oh, absolutely, you're You're way more suggestible and open. Yeah, because because oh dude, and in meditation, I am you know what I'm saying. Of course you are.
Speaker 3: It's like you hear those things and it's like it's not even Oh that was Dolores Cannon, you know, a quote that she said at a conference in you know, in Russia in two thousand and three. No, it's like that shit's happening right now, and it may as well be my own damn thought, you.
Speaker 4: Know it, because it is kind of if you're everything, because it kind of is. It all comes from the same the same space. Man. Oh yeah, that's great. Man. I love this kind of shit. It's my It's probably my favorite thing. Yeah, you know, it's just a bummer. Sometimes you try to talk to other people about it and they're like, what are you talking about? You know, And I'm glad that we've created this space, you know, for these types of weird ass conversations, and you know.
Speaker 3: Look, it's it's not for everybody. I mean, it kind of is, but you know what I mean, But it's it's up to the person on their timeline and on their path. And I guarantee you that people one day will find this podcast twenty years in the future and they'll be like, Wow, you can really see the trajectory, the trajectory of understanding within these people. And then we start getting to the heavy hitting shit and they're like, oh my god, even my mind's being blown. Or maybe there's somebody that's starting out on their path, you know, ten years from now, and they go back and listen to episode one and they can kind of follow along on that same kind of journey. And that's really all we're trying to do over here, is just like kind of shine a light on a path. It might be the path, it might be your path, it might be everybody's path, but you know, it could be you know, just certain little keys that may unlock certain little doors within your mind.
Speaker 4: And that's all we're really trying to do. Yeah, dude, a little little goes a long way in this field. I think a dabble, do you. That's it, dude, that's it. I love it.
Speaker 3: So all right, Well, yeah, we're gonna wrap it up right there, and the next episode will.
Speaker 4: Be Wonder Wizday Baby, So forwarthly looking forward to that one. That's gonna be fun. But yeah, I guess we will see all on the flip side, I guess.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane where it's like spose that can't be made. Close your eyes and field the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside to mind, leave the ordinary far behind, the color swall and stars alive.
Speaker 1: In the mental mysteries, you'll find