Speaker 1: And joining us now is Joel Skousen, and we had a lot to talk about. And again Joel Skousen has World Affairs Brief where he gives you an update as to what he believes is happening around the world, and we're going to talk to him about that, about the wars, about the military situations that he has a great deal of insight into. And he also has Joel Skousen dot com and he's also running for president and so I wanted to talk to him now as we're getting pretty close to that as to what is going on that. So joining us now is Joel Skousen. Good to have you back on, Joel. Sorry it's been so long.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, David, better late than ever. You're always good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Well, last time we were talking, you said that you thought you were going to get the nomination for the Constitution Party and then it looked to me like you didn't get it and Randall Terry got it. So tell us about your campaign for president and what's going on with that.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I didn't ask to run. They asked me to run in the Constitution Party. It first asked me to be the keynote speaker at the Salt Lake City National Convention in April, which I accepted, and then they called me back later and said, you know, we need somebody credible to run for president. Would you do so? And I thought about it, Well, maybe this is an opportunity to get a wider audience for my views on the history of the deep State and conspiracy and how they stole the election from Donald Trump and other things like that. And then an interloper came in who had run as a Democrat, as a Republican, as an independent and decided to try the Constitution Party, not a member of the party. Name is Randall Terry. He's a professional anti abortion activist. That's how he makes his living. Now he's been banned by the National Right to Life Committee because of his extreme ads that he puts up on television which really turned a lot of people out, a lot of body parts and blood and gore and saying you got blood on your hands if you have anything to do with abortion. And while I am just as strong against abortion as Randall Terry, nevertheless I believe in taking a more pro life message and appealing to people's better nature. But in any case, Randall Terry went to the various evangelical parts of the party in the South, in the East, and behind my back tried to precede me or tell them that I was anti God. Because when I did an abbreviated form of the platform, trying to cut it down from forty pages to seven pages so that it would be workable for the media, I didn't put in the major section about God and other things in Jesus Christ and being a Christian nation because I was cutting things down, not because I didn't believe those things. But he was able to successfully paint me as anti God, and unfortunately, the party allowed people to do proxy voting, that is that they didn't have to show up at the convention to vote, So he pulled in all these proxy votes and was able to win over met and in response, about a third of the party decided they would not because of his unprincipled behavior, that they would not put him on the ballot. They put me on instead, So the party is split. Like the Libertarian Party, I am on the Constitution Party ballot in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada, and as a write in a candidate in Arizona and Wyoming.
Speaker 1: All so yeah, I looked at it. Hey in Tennessee, I didn't see anything except a Green Party and a couple of communists, I mean they literal communists, and then the usual Trump and law law, you know. So I thought, well, I got to find out about writing people in, see if anybody counts right end candidates.
Speaker 2: But well, the right thing is rather mixed around the nations. Sometimes you have to have in certain states, you have to have a certain number of electors to back you as a write in candidate to get on the ballot. So I am on a ballot in Arizona and Wyoming. But they neither of those parties decided to put Randall Terry on, and they didn't have enough time to put me on, so they put me on as a write in. But in any case, it's a difficult process, and even RFK found out it takes millions of dollars to get all the hundreds of thousands of signatures to get on the ballots. And the Democrats and Republicans and legislatures do this on purpose to make sure that you know, they've got a wrap on what people can vote for. And so it's been a difficult process, but I'm in it for future leadership. Basically, I have been giving speeches mostly around the Western States two people about the history of the deep state, and that will tie into what we'll talk about. How they've been building enemies. They've been building Russian China from their very inception, Yes, and how they are going to use those enemies to get us into a third nuclear world war coming before the end of this decade.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And when people find out that happens, and that, as I'm predicting, they'll steal the election from Donald Trump again, They're going to remember I was the only candidate who warned them about these things, and the owner candidate with the sufficient knowledge about the deep state to be able to drain the swamp. Because you simply cannot tell whether not the NSA is lying to you or the FBI or the CIA unless you know the history of the deep state and how they fomented wars on terror, they created isis, they created al Qaeda, They did nine to eleven, They killed JFK, they killed the Martin Luther King, they did Oklahoma City bombing. They covered up for the tw eight one hundred shoot down by a Navy missile that went awry. I mean, I know all this stuff and you've got to know this stuff in order to be able to be able to confront these briefers. And you know, you say, you know you're going to tell me this stuff, You're going to get fired. You know, I want the truth. I don't want this propaganda. I'm too smart for that. So let's get on to what's real.
Speaker 1: Well, I absolutely agree with all of what you said. It is absolutely the case case. And you know, when we look at running as a third party as an independent, I was involved with the Libertarian Party trying back in the early to mid nineties, late eighties to early to mid nineties, and you know, the whole purpose of it was to get out there and to get the message out, you know, to run for president. And that's an important thing. And I tell people as they talk about rigging the election, I said, you know, the election is rigged from ballot access on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then the next thing they rig is access to the debates. And of course we saw that with the independent candidacy of RFK Junior, right, So it is heavily rigged in those areas. And they don't want you talking about these things. So again, tell us what your message then is to the American people. Besides the conspiracy stuff and everything, what is it that you The key thing I know that you want people to understand is how the government has orchestrated this. And so I'll give you a couple of minutes here to talk about this, and I'd like to talk about the wars, which is again another part of this. As you said, they want to engineer us into a world war by the end of the decade. I believe that that is part of the natural cycle, historical cycle that they understand, and they want to tap into that, and they want to have everything basically wiped out so they can put in their new world order by twenty thirty. That seems to be the date that they want to install this technocratic dystopia.
Speaker 2: What is your message then, well, I have a great deal of the normal conservative message, a little stronger than most, especially stronger than I want to end the FED. For example, the Federal Reserve needs to be eliminated, and I want to eliminate Congress's ability to inflate the money supply as well, because they would. You know, inflation is very popular with politicians because taxation is very unpopular, and cutting benefits is even less popular. And so they love inflation because that's the hidden tax. Only the people who are in business for themselves, who can raise their prices indiscriminately get away with escape the inflation. Everyone else, you know, pays, and we are saving suffer, and then we get taxed in property tax for inflated values on our houses that really aren't inflated at all. We're just paying the inflation tax twice. So you know, that's one of the things that I would do. I would also, of course, like RFK Junior, I would eliminate the ability of big Pharma to pay for people in the CDC and the ANAIA like Fauci millions of dollars get them from double dipping and getting patents on vaccines. I would shut down all of the vaccine bioweapons labs. Is over one hundred and fifty around the nation that are creating bioweapons. Supposed they have the justification that we need a vaccine for this, so we've got to create the weapon. Well, why you don't even need the vaccine if you don't create the weapon, it's just an excuse to engage in illegal acts of bioweapon development, which our law prohibits. But it doesn't prohibit vaccine, you know, gain a function I would go back to in person voting I would make because you know, mail and ballants are just subject to too much fraud. And in addition, you know, it's like the caucas system in Uton, Idaho that the establishment wanted to get rid of because activists, the people who really care and are really knowledgeable about parties, go to the Caucasus and they're the best ones to determine who should represent the party. But when you go to the masses, you know, the people who aren't really interested, they just listen to the mass media. And so that's why in Utah we continue to have mainstream Rhino Republicans elected as governor, and Idaho and in Oklahoma. When you get rid of the caucas system, you put it in a primary, everybody listens to the mass media. So we need to get back to in person voting voter id We need to shut down the border and allow for you know, limited immigration, and where people who sponsor people again as they used to, and take responsibility those people so it's not a burden on the taxpayer.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you this, you know, because a lot of times I see this as the concerns about the border, and I think they're legitimate concerns. The wide open border that we're seeing now, the gangs and perhaps hostile international actors that are there, that is a key thing. But I think the biggest aspect of this, I look at it as a massive welfare magnet. They have done everything they can to offer superior benefits to people who come here from foreign countries, superior benefits even to Americans. And so I always have looked at this beckon the Libertarian Party. They would have questions, you know, to put you on a two dimensional map that the Nolan chart that they put up, and one of them was open immigration. And I always said, now you have to shut down the welfare state first. And this goes back to the Cloward and Pivot stuff. You know, My concern about the borders is that if we strictly go with a law enforcement approach, You've already got Republicans who are mandating e verify. You've got a lot of talk about how they want to set up a surveillance scanning, you know, high tech, a type of intervention there at the border that concerns me as a citizen. I might want to get out of this country at some point, as Ron Paul said, they can walk and keep you in. I mean, where do you stand on that? What's your take on that?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you have to get rid of the incentives, as you say, to get into the country, which are mostly welfare. But there's also that incentive to you know, take part in the great American dream, you know, of starting your own business. And you know a lot of Latinos actually integrate quite well, that's right into our society. But there's no way that bureaucrats can determine through any amount of rules and that properly who's going to come in. You can lie enough to fool and get past a bureaucrat. So the system that I propose is that you do have to have a wall to keep people from skirting and coming in illegally, but you make it easier to come in, but only through a sponsor. And that means a person who's willing to put his citizenship on the line and sponsor someone for five years or until they become citizens and take total responsibility housing, welfare, their job, everything, so that you risk losing your citizenship if if the person you sponsor coming in goes out and has a crime that you don't pay for, you don't you don't make good and that's a tremendous incentive. Yes, employers who need they're going to have to sponsor and they're going to have to be and so they're going to make the best choices possible because they don't want to be liable for the misconduct of people coming in, and so good people would come in, but in limited numbers because of the difficulty of sponsoring and taking that liability. We'd make sure that you have the best only that come in.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, we have a lot of countries that will allow guest worker programs. But then citizenship is something different. You know, you look at Switzerland for example, you have to have lived there for quite some time, you have to have a lot of references people saying this is a person of good character and things like that, and then of course there's a citizenship test whether you know the country and its laws and support that type of stuff. So you know, there's ways that it can be done. Instead, you know, what we have is something that really kind of serves a system in order to create chaos, and that is exactly what we have at the border and that doesn't work out well for anybody. It doesn't work out for people who want to come to America and be citizens, it doesn't work out well for people who are in America. There has to be some kind of an orderly process there. But again i'm you know, when you look at the welfare state, I think as long as they are pulling people with that gigantic magnet, they're going to come over wall, through the wall, under the wall, around the wall, They're they're gonna get in there one way or the other. If we've got the big welfare state that's there, I'm all for. As you point out, I got a lot of hard working immigrants into this country that have done a great job, and a lot of them very conservative in their politics and conservative family oriented people. And so again I'm not anti immigrant, I'm just anti chaos, which is really kind at the border.
Speaker 2: Now. Well, one of the things, there's two things that we need to do to really reform our country, and that is we have to, first of all, and these are very unpopular even with conservatives, you have to take away the tax monopoly the public schools have on your money. Yes, yes, because all education has values and the majority on school boards or any other form should never be allowed to determine values for everyone. Values must be competing, so that you go to the school that teaches the value on the own aready to do that is to be free to take your money and put it into a school. Now, if there is any form of tax payer minimum education, how to be maybe through grades one through five and they only teach reading, writing, and arithmetic, period No values, no social studies, none of this garbage of transgender and homosexual you know.
Speaker 1: And of course that's coming out of the Department of Education because they are putting the money out there and directing, you know, whenever. That's it seems to me that's a common recurring theme that I talk about all the time, the fact that Washington just conjures money out of thin air with a federal reserve and inflation other things like that, and then deficit spending, and then they use that conjured money to brib people do whatever policies they want, and so they're the ones who are really driving this type of thing. I just saw that North Dakota is talking about getting rid of the property tax, and that is a key thing. If we don't get control of the property tax. If we don't get control of this out of control education spending, none of us is going to have a home.
Speaker 2: But you see, it's all because it's been deemed a right to have taxpayer free education. And I'll tell you it's killing this country because even if you taught properly, no one's teaching, and everyone's omitting the limitations on law by the constitution, you know, by ignorance. People are growing up to be socialists. Yes, and their propaganda. They get it all in public schools, they get it all in public universities. It's a massive spending thing, yes, And I'm against that. I think that there ought to be freedom to spend. I mean, and conservatives that protest because they love their lavish public schools and they think, oh, well, you know in Texas or a new tell you know, we control it. You don't control anything. I've been on the school board before. When you want to reform things, the lawyer sits there and tells you to know, you can't do this because of this case. President, this case President. Yeah, I just cannot change.
Speaker 1: I just talked this when it came on. They had a trends gender coach after the guy became a coach, he decided that he wanted to be a woman as well, and undressing in front of the girls in the in the locker room and all this kind of stuff, and the school board wouldn't fire him. You know, lawyers are telling me, hey, you can't fire this guy, you know, and all this guy. So it's that type of that we've absolutely lost control of all of this. But the as you point out, these tax funded schools are going to be the ruin of us all. That's going to be the way they make sure that we own nothing, because that's the major asset of most Americans is their home, and we're going to lose those homes with a kind of lavish spending that they're doing. I mean, just look at the electric school buses. That was a big deal with Laala, you know, million dollars a bus, and the bus company went bust. They went belly up with this stuff. But there's no end to the kind of extravagant programs that they will do. But there's no end to the kind of mischief that they will do to undermine our society. And that's really where this is coming from. And it all really initially came from the conservatives. Who thought, well, we can use this to instill our values into kids. What happened was the institution got taken over by the other side, and they're instilling their values into the kids.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say, you don't want to let anybody with majority rule, conservative or liberal control values. It's competing. Conservatives have their own schools, Liberals have their own schools, and everybody pays for what they get. You see, it's unjust to have people like myself who have never used public schools, who homeschool, to have to pay for these lavish public schools. And you know, people say, well, it's a benefit to all of society to have an educated utter, and I say, no, it is not, because we are not educating a society. We are educating a peer oriented people who all of the bad social problems are infected in children in public schools. Yes, and so I could make the case that all the damage to society is coming out of public school. That isn't the mean that all kids get corrupted, but there's enough of that corruption going on that we can show that it all emanates from the social peer pressure things that happen in public schools. Now, the second thing that I would do that we must do to solve the problem in this country in terms of an ignorant electorate, is that we must have citizenship by qualification, not by birth. And I'm not just talking about illegals dropping a baby in the United States. I'm saying that you have your children, if you're a citizen, they are citizens under your capacity until eighteen, and then they have to qualify for their own citizenship by taking a test. And all the answers are available, but you've got to memorize and you've got to learn them. So you know, what are the limitations of government? What are the true fundamental rights of men? And so you take a test and then you sign on the dotted line that you will not violate any of these fundamental rights properly defined, and that is not included right to medical pay, does not include right to welfare, does not include right to free education. I have in my Law and Government section at Joel scouts dot com delineated all the true fundamental rights. But here's what that does. It eliminates this term limits problem. You know, the problem David with term limits is that electing welfare promising socialists are a dime a dozen but you try to get another Ron Paul to get elected, and you have trouble finding constitutional conservatives to run. You see, so you know the term limits. Get rid of conservatives much more easy than they get rid of socialist unless you have this qualified citizenship, because then if they try to introduce legislation that takes away someone's fundabout rights by providing welfare, they lose their citizenship. They're automatically disqualified from Congress. And so that is the barrier that enforces the limitations on the Constitution. Is a citizen ship packed a compact that everybody's assumed signs on the dotted line and agrees to defend the fundamental rights. Novel concept, but it works. It's a powerful concept, and it gets rid of all the ignorant voters because you have to know what the limitations of government.
Speaker 1: And well, I think for starters, we could get rid of all the people in Congress who had sworn too the constitutionally, all new people in Congress right there in one fell swoop.
Speaker 2: It's about eighty percent of them, right.
Speaker 1: And maybe if you if you pass the test and you sign it, maybe you get forty seven dollars from Elon Musk maybe we get him to kick that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny, you know, and people were saying, well, you know, he's paying people to vote for Trump, and it's like, well, no, actually, he's paying people to say that they support the First and Second Amendment. Trump doesn't support the First and second Amendment. He doesn't support it at all. Yeah, his bump stocks and his demands to take the licenses away from anybody that reports in a way that he doesn't like the news reported. So yeah, I don't know. But again, let's talk a little bit about foreign policy, because that is something that you are focused on. Tell us what you would do. And then I want to talk a little bit about as we see this continually provoking World war iie, we see this escalating constantly in Israel, we see it in Ukraine, we see it happening with China. I mean they are everywhere where they are, they are incrementally provoking this with brinksmanship and all the rest of this stuff or preemptive attacks. Talk to us a little bit about foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Well, in the first place, I'm the only one conservative out there who is warning that Russia and China are existential enemies. Now while it is true that the Western globalists have built these two enemies from the beginning. I want to be clear about that. You read Anthony Sutton's book on Wall Street and the Rise of Bolshevism. You read his book on Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler. They built these enemies. He could have written a book on how we built Mount Setoun, you know, by cutting off aid to chang Kaishek or running cast or limit we've brought now we brought Castro to power by cutting off military aid. De Battista. We brought the Sound and Easts to power by cutting off military aid too. But these globalists you're a lot is need, are not communists, and they may be helping communists, they may be using communists to break down the social order, but they are not communists. They believe in a milder, slicker, more deceptive form of socialism where you own things. But well, in case of the you know, World Economic Forum, you own nothing. But that's that's really not the global point of view. That's never going to happen. By We're never going to see an ai Audi society because these ideological leftists and transhumanists don't understand and the globalist top leaders are not telling them that we're going to be having a Third World war coming, and it's going to, unfortunately, I think, get out of control. Even the globalists who create this war aren't going to be able to control it because it's going to start with an EMP strike that's going to take down the grid for over a year. And you can imagine the hatred and discontent and rioting and social unrest and the deaths that will be caused by no electricity in this country.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's one of the reasons I've talked about what's going on in North Carolina. So this is the harbinger of what's to come. You know, when you look at what happens there and you look at the fact that if the federal government gets involved at all, it's there to oppose you, and it's neighbor helping neighbor, and that is, you know, what we need to start thinking about because that could come upon us all and just as rapidly as that storm in a war format.
Speaker 2: But neighbor won't be able to help neighbors when they run out of food too. That's why I say everybody has an obligation to prepare for these coming cataclysmic events, and the government is preparing. They've got new underground bunker systems to get huge stockpiles for the continuity of governor government system to protect the bureaucrats. But they're not worn in the American people. But it's very important for your audience to understand, and I'm the only journalist that's ever warned about this, that Russia faked their own demise in nineteen eighty ninety ninety one. They're still communists. Putin is still communist, the Communist Party still runs things in Moscow. He is not anti woke, he is not Christian. All of this is a grand deception, and so was the deception that he was justified in invading Ukraine because of the threat of Ukraine going into NATO. He doesn't mind if countries go into NATO. Remember I he faked his own demise. They didn't purge any of the Communists out of Czechoslovakia, pol And, Romania. In fact, Lequeleenza of Solidarity was a Communist agent, so it was Baklab Hobbel, the so called Western leader of Czechoslovakia. This was a grand deception, and so Putin has all these countries part of NATO. You don't think he's got dozens of spies in the NATO in these other western countries that used to be Soviet satellites. Of course they do. And the corruption is there just as much as it is in Ukraine. That's why there is corruption in Ukraine because of all the whole over communists in the bureaucracy like Burisma, who made deals with it, and they're still there. But the point is the Ukrainian people don't deserve to be taken back into the Soviet system, which is what Putin was going to do. And he even told Tucker Carlson that Stalin and Leon Lenin put these Russians into Ukrasis. I don't know why. Of course he knows why, because the Russians were going to fake their own device. He told Tucker carl From that, he said the Russian leadership initiated the fall of the Soviet unit. And it didn't mean a thing to Tucker because he didn't remember that. The official narrative was that this was a spontaneous uprising in Eastern Europe that the Soviets couldn't control, But that wasn't true at all. Eric Connecker, on his death bed said, Moscow gave me orders to let the student protest and Leipzac go forward and to stand down the Stazi. They gave orders for the KGB and Red Square to stand down and not arrest the protesters. And you know, I could go on and on about the history and the details I have about the phony fall of the Soviet Union, and so unfortunately because of the phony war on terror which we created by the deep state grating nine to eleven, and we went after that as the globalists and neocons went after innocent countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria. We weren't involved in nine to eleven at all and are still there against them. People let good people like Ron Paul think there are no enemies except our own deep state and that there won't be World War three because we're unless we provoke it. And that isn't true. While it is true, they're provoking because they want this war to drive us into a militarized global government, but they don't really have to. Russian and China have a long plan. They've always been allies from the very beginning, when Russia started to aid Mount Siktun and built up China, when Russia aided Jyongsun the North Korea to attack South Korea, and the Chinese got involved in that. Look, they've always been in alliance to take down the West. They're still doing it. It's going to happen because all three predator centers want this war. So let's stop getting And the big thing that conservatives don't understand is that even though these globalists and neocons build these enemies, remember all through the Cold War, how they were downplaying the Russian threat. We just need to tain them as long as we don't have nuclear war. We've won the Cold War. And so everyone thought Reagan beat it, but he didn't win. It was a deception. The Russians faked their own demise and the cool conservatives by giving Reagan the credit on this. But Reagan was as deceived as anyone else in the thinking that he did it. And of course why did they do it? Tucker Putin said to Tucker, he said, we did it because we wanted peace and cooperation with the West. But that was a lie.
Speaker 1: You must have had a I would have liked to watch you watch the Tucker Cross interview with Vladimir Putin. You must have it bothered me, and and you know, and then seeing him, you know, go in and do these loving close ups of the mosaic of Vladimir Lenen and the subway station, all the rest of this stuff. The Russians are very good at playing chess, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Uh, And they even did it, you know, the Kupdi graph for conservative says, but what about the Ukraine Revolution? Victoria Neulan gave five billion dollars. No, it wasn't five million. That was for the whole budget democracy now for all of Eastern Europe. But let's suppose she gave a million to the Ukrainian protests. Yes, the globalists did fund the protest, but it wasn't a Western coup. It's true that he was. They falsify the elections in Ukraine. Like everything. Every Ukrainian prime minister has been a phony nationalist. They've all been pro putin Yulia Timoshenko. But Viktor Yanikovich, the Communist president of twenty fourteen, was elected. If you discount the fraud that's always involved in these nations. The point is he was the one who allowed the protesters to win. It was the communist president that told the bear kut the riot police that kept the protesters completely boxed in and made on square and even shot and killed and tortured some of them. It was he who told them to stand down, just like gor the communist leaders told Lestazi and the KGB to stand down, that bear Koup were told to stand down. And that's why the protesters of February twenty fourteen woke up on Friday morning and there was nobody there to keep them in the square. Now that's like the Trump protesters going up to the capitol and having no capital police there who could have given the standdown order? Only Nancy Pelosi. See, conservatives don't know these crucial factors, these crucial factors. And why did Janikovich do this so that he could have the appearance of a Western couhu. And what did they do? They had a temporary president, yes Chenuk, for two months and then they held election. That what lo and behold happened. Pietro Portoschenku appeared as a Ukrainian nationalist. To the Russian speakers in the Dobas said, you can speak in Russian, you don't have to speak Ukrainian. You can be self determining. Well, you know, a semi autonomous state, and then as soon as he got elected he changed and he said, no, you've got to speak Ukrainian, you can't be self autonomous. He provoked them. Now what am I saying this? This is the reason? Yes, you know, Nikovich's the communists pulled his own demise, just like the Russians did that in the faking their own solution. He is a communist and pro Putin could not have provoked the Russians in Dombas and Crimea. But you have a fake nationalist getting elected, Pietro Portoshenko, who's best friends with all the Russian oligarchs, so you know where his loyalties a lie. He did provoke them, and what did that do? Immediately Putin started his stealth invasion of Crimeabos. That's when it started, and that's how it started. Is not a Western coup. Yeah, I'm the only one that asks the truth on this, David, And I'll tell you conservatives are so hardened, are so hardened about wars of intervention, which were true after the phony. They were all phony wars of an invention, But it's not true. What they need to understand is that the globalists have to switch side and start attacking the correct enemy before World War IIIE, just like they did, and they started to attack Hitler after building up his army and after funding all of this, then they had to start to attack him. So they're on the right side when the war starts, and that's why they started to attack Putin. And so conservatives think, oh, if they're attacking Putin, he must be innocent. And that's the most stupid conclusion I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Well saying going back to twenty nineteen, after Zelunski got in and he had Alexey Arrestovich, who was going to be the peace you know, they ran on a platform in peace right, so he's going to be the peace representative. And he came back and on Ukrainian TV they said, so what's the possibility of peace and he says none. She goes, oh, that's horrible. He goes, oh, it's going to get a lot worse. He said in three years switchingm in twenty twenty two, he said, we're going to have full war with Russia. So you knew that, and he said the country is going to be destroyed, but we get into NATO or whatever you know. I mean, but he knew exactly the timeframe, which the invasion was going to happen. I've always thought that was an amazing clip that is completely ignored by the Western media. To show that that's what is happening there on face value is not really what is happening. So talk a little bit about as you say you think that it's going to be sometime in the next five years, are going to kick off World War three? How do you see this? How you see this coming back?
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 1: What is happening in Ukraine first or China first? How do you see this as rolling out?
Speaker 2: Well, it can't start in Ukraine or the Middle East because you see Putin, even though he's allied with Iran, he can't start a nuclear war with the West, even though he's threatened almost a dozen times now, because he can't occupy. Now there's a military officer I can tell you, if you can't occupy after throwing nuclear weapons, they simply rebuild and come back and get you. Because nuclear weapons do not destroy the world. It's not a nuclear winner after that. Nuclear weapons now that are air burst have fairly small amounts of radiation. Now you still need to get protected from it, but nevertheless, it's not the all dying scenario that the anti nuclear lobby has said. You see, Putin has to wait for China until they're ready, because China does have the troops and the equipment and the physical conventional army that has not been degraded as Putin's has been in Ukraine. And that's why I support the war in Ukraine. I don't support military aid, I mean financial aid decrene because of the corruption. But I do think the globalists know what they're doing intens of a weakening Russia's conventional army because it forces him to wait until China is ready. And China can't get involved because of the Middle East. They don't have direct involvement there or in Ukraine. Yet they have to wait for the Taiwan situation to be the trigger beent. I think the Taiwan is going to be the trigger bent and military One congressman just said, we just got a briefing from the military. The jijingking says he's going to be ready to take Taiwan in twenty twenty seven, and that matches my prognostication. But he has to wait till he's ready, because now that we're going to defend Taiwan, he knows he's going to have to take out in the US full force with nuclear strikes on our military basis when that strike happens. And Kim Yong um has also said, I'm going to enter into the war on behalf of China if the US tries to intervene. That means a war in South Korea. So if you see those things happening, we'll probably be in World War three within three weeks to a month after that starts. That's the trigger event you need to watch well.
Speaker 1: And how do the forces stack up in your mind? I mean it would be in terms of hypersonic missiles or things like that. How does it stack up US versus China.
Speaker 2: Well, the nuclear forces of Russia overwhelm ours. They've almost got ten times more weapons on their missiles to throw out the United States than our puny four hundred single warhead minute man three missiles. We took off the three warheads and put out a single warhead and all of those. Because of the PDD sixty, which was signed by Clinton in nineteen ninety seven, the military has been to the missile force has been instructed to do disorb a nuclear first strike and then retaliate after that means we lose all of our major military bases, we lose all of our missile bases in the first strike. And then we have about seven blistic missile submarines because we keep half of them. Import at any one time, seven blistic missile submarines out there, and their warheads are not big enough to hit arden targets. So you see, they're setting us up for not a total defeat, but a decapitation of our military. And that's how they come out of their bunkers and talk the Americans into joining a militarized global government because our military has been decapitated and the whole West will raise up for the hand says save us. You think nine to eleven was bad in terms of yesmanship to government, You think what will happen when we absorb a nuclear first strike on military targets. So that's the trigger event. That's what's going to happen, and I'll tell you it's going to be serious. So people need to start to prepare.
Speaker 1: And again I'll tell people, you go to Joel scousing dot com and they can see their strategic relocation and strategic housing and stuff. And of course we were talking about you when we saw what was happening with Hurricane Milton in Florida. So I said, just as Joel scous And said, look at the packed places. People trying to get out of there, and it's completely they can't get out of the roads because there's just a few north and south roads that are there. So again, if you want to know where the best places to be are, Joel has thought this through. He is really He's got an excellent book about that strategic relocation. I've got a question here from listeners. Can you pull that up, Karen, And this is from Brian and Deb McCartney. He said, David, can you please ask Joel if he knew Russell Bentley, who fought for the don Bass. He was supposedly killed in Ukraine. US citizen, do you know anything about that?
Speaker 2: I don't absolutely. He was a shield for the Russian He's a communist, an American communist who went over there to fight for them. He's not a patriot. The only spewed pro Russian propaganda about Ukraine losing instantly. And the same thing with Scott Ritter and Doug McGregor. They're both shills for Russia. They have been telling the Conservatives for years now that Russia Ukraine has finished, and it's not finished. As long as the US and the West continues to put good, solid weaponry in there, it won't be defeated and it will end up in It's a tragic thing because it's a no win a bit of a no win war. But as I say, the globalists do have a proper purpose in weakening Russia's ability to go nuclear because of you know, working down and they've exposed a lot of weaknesses in Russian Russian military. It's very sad, but you know, it's a complex situation, these conspiracies. You know, both the globalists and Russian China play good cop bad cop. You've got to be able to Unfortunately, I want to say Trump is an ignoramus when it comes to foreign policy. He thinks Jijing ping with one phone calling stop World War three. He thinks he can stop the war in Ukraine with one phone called Vladimir Prudin. And he thinks that Kim in North Korea is his best pen pal buddy. I mean, that's real naivete David, and he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Know that are if it's just as he tells us to the people who support him and they think it. I don't know if Trump really believes any of this stuff he's spewing out there or not. I don't know. I just kind of I don't know if he's.
Speaker 2: Look, Trump is subject to flattery. He dishes it out, that's right, and he's subject to flattery. And that's how all this happened. Jiji Ping flattered him, got him on his side. He told Kim y on him. When he comes to just now your nuclear weapons. Just flatter him. Then he'll be putting in your hands. And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, it's all about the narcissism, absolutely is, and I think we can all pretty much see it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And one last thing, and Greg Karen, you can go ahead and play us out here because we ran over a little bit of time. Jason Barker says, Joel's got my vote for just eliminating the FED. All problems come from that, including war. Absolutely true. Joel is great to have you on and again, folks, if you want to find out what's going on with this campaign, you can go Joel Scousen dot com. Make sure you check out World Affairs Brief, but especially go to Joelscousen dot com get that information about preparing a secure home and about strategic location relocation. Thank you so much, sjol.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Thank you. Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let me so you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Knight Show right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good job. And you want to know something else, you can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.