Speaker 1: The Age of Time from.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, January seventeenth, twenty twenty five. I've from the facilities of ocelly dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First Hour The Age of Transition, Second Hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Do you consider giving a donation to chuck in the network over at Ocelli dot com to keep the network going and to help check out and my website is Theageoftransitions dot com. You can find this show there. You can find all of my materials there, have my book Revolvedman's Scientific Rise to Godhood. It's a great way to support this show. Paperback and ebook copies available of that. Also have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody who supports there. Continue posting material to that. Also have some other interesting things like you can buy the first one hundred episodes of the Age of Transitions, which was transfer Sister Radio. Can get those on the website. T shirts on the website. The affiliate links to bookshop dot org for buying books online. Click through the link on my website. And if you're thinking about making a podcast, the promo code fronds for Libson to the podcast hosting service. Do you remember that if you're doing that. So thank you everybody for your support for listening, for just sharing the show, telling others about it, sharing episodes. That helps a lot. As I've said in recent episodes, it's all I really have is listeners recommending this show, sharing it and things like that. Going forward, it's gonna be tougher and tougher to kid out there with the show. So so thank you for helping in that mission. And I'll go back to the Patreon page here that I have because there's a relevant post there. Just yesterday, the acclaimed film director David Lynch passed away. So that was news from yesterday. And David Lynch is somebody who, I mean, he's worth celebrating because his work is a really great I'm a fan of his films and I've loved him for a long time. So but I do have mixed feelings about Lynch, and I don't want to speak bad about him, just as he has tied so I don't want to do that, but I'll just say like that to me I always had mixed feelings with him about him, that's primarily due to what I found out about him with this promotion of Transcendental Meditation. And then back to Patreon, me and Pierce Redmond way back, I think in twenty seventeen, we did a documentary review of David Wants to Fly, which is a difficult to find documentary that is by this younger guy named David who kind of his idol was David Lynch. He became a filmmaker because of David Lynch, and he starts getting into Transcendental Meditation because of David Lynch too, And I think the idea was he started the documentary to document the process of learning TM and all that, but along the way he learns that TM is not a good sing and then he gives David Lynch a hard time for promoting it so heavily. Not just meditation, mind you, but Transcendental Meditation specifically is a specific group run by a specific guy, and it's it's it's a cult run for the benefit of this one guy, as all cults are, and there are these pyramid schemes, is what they are. So that is over at Patreon if if you want to go check that out. Be in peers. But be that as it may. I don't want to just like deride David Lynch because I do like his films and I don't know what he was like personally. I saw. I don't want to. I don't want to judge him too harshly at this time. But but do check that post out of your own client. So we just continue onward into the Age of Transitions, and it's it's wild. It's crazy. The wonderful inauguration is coming right up, the Supreme Leaders coming back in. I know we're all excited about this. It's going to be fun to watch. It's going to be a spectacle. It's not going to be outside because you know, Strongman can't handle the cold, so he's going to take things inside. I mean, the Buffalo Bills play games on the cold. His beloved Kansas City Chiefs played one of the coldest games ever last year into playoffs. But it's okay. I mean, they're just gonna be sitting there. They're not going to be exerting themselves, so they're gonna be cold. Sell I would have loved to see Zuckerberg and Bezos and Musk and all them freezing their asses off up there on the dais. But I guess we don't get to see that. After all, we get to see them comfortable inside the Capitol building somewhere right that's where they're going to have it. I assume, I don't know. I mean they must be, but uh yeah, that's coming right up. So that's something we're all looking forward to, and I just can't wait for that. Another interesting piece of news that I'm sure you've probably all heard of, but let's cover it because it's a continuing story that I've been covering here on the Age of Transitions, which would be the TikTok fiasco, the TikTok ruling. This week, it was the Supreme Court ruling on the legislation that did go through and pass about the TikTok banning. I don't think that's the correct way to say. It's it's not really the correct verbiage. They're not It's never been about banning TikTok. It's about setting up a set of rules of well, what do we do with TikTok now that we've decided it's a national security threat because it is, uh you know, because of it's being run essentially by China, right, byte Dance China, the Chinese government, the data from American citizens being mined and taken by the Chinese Communist Party, all this sort of thing. National security, we get it. So since that's the issue that's been determined to be the issue, what do we do well? The the new law passed was that TikTok has to divest and sell to an American company. Right, So the Supreme Supreme Court upheld that They're like, yes, TikTok must do this.
Speaker 3: Aaron, I want to join you for this moment, please, because I want to participate.
Speaker 2: In this discussion, specifically.
Speaker 3: On my open line show. I didn't get to get into this, and I have no idea where you really stand on this, but I am curious to hear because most people are apparently brain damaged when it comes to U China. And by the way, does everybody remember that Joe Biden was supposed to be like China's bitch? I mean, is that a thing still? Because it's weird when you see those roles reverse, you know, just just saying because it's like I recall Donald Trump was not happy with TikTok a long time.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, he wanted.
Speaker 3: It gone because remember the whole spasm in the jaw, and it looked like, you know, he was trying desperately to keep his dentures in place, and a guy like him can afford good densher So I don't know what the problem was, but remember it.
Speaker 2: Was surprisingly, surprisingly Chuck. Everybody does remember that, and that comes up time and time again in the latest news. They're always like, well, Trump is changing his mind now, but remember the first one to come up with this idea was him to ban TikTok because it's Chinese and they're evil, and we got rid of it. Got to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: It's almost as counterproductive to you know, a progressive and I mean progressive as in something that advances a discussion when it comes to discourse regarding almost any political topic, including can you believe it, Joe Biden pardoned his own son. Oh you're telling me that his rich, overprivileged crackhead probably would just end up being somebody's prison girlfriend son of his. He got him out of prison because he could. You're shocked. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: You know, this is.
Speaker 3: The overall question. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Just saying so I really want to sit back and hear what you got to say, and then I'm gonna need to join in with you. I guarantee it. But this is actually actually your R word test, my friend, because I'm gonna find out if you are more brain damage than your producer. And I am brain damaged by the way, So I mean, you know, it's quantiftatable. I had a TBI at a certain point, traumatic brain injury for those of you not playing at home, you know, just saying part of my brain was actually damaged by physical violence at a certain point in my life. I sustained it, I survived it, and I have suffered from it, and in fact went through seizures and all kinds of stuff over it. And quite frankly, the psilocybin repaired a lot of it. But still I know what it is to be brain damaged. So I'm going to find out right now if Aaron was maybe dropped on his head as a child. Please demonstrate for me, sir, Okay, I'm going in objective eyes open. I think this is it's fair to say, is is Aaron damaged or not? Because you'd have to be to take a certain stance here, and and I want to see and I want to Okay, so go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Well my take, I'm not going to get too much into like what my opinion on the national security threat of TikTok may or may not be. What I want to comment on here is what I believe is actually going to happen with all this, which nobody seems to see. What the obvious answer to me is to all this. Everybody's talking about the TikTok ban, the TikTok ban, it's banned, it's going away, it's never coming back. So I mean that right away tells you the misunderstanding of this story is never, never was this a ban. That's something the legislation was. It's not saying like we're banning it. It's like, this is what we are to do with it, if you know, if we're right and it's a national security threat. So that's gone through the Supreme Court as a rule that has gone through Okay, So literally apipulation there is that that byte dance. The corporate owner, the Chinese corporate owner of TikTok, has to divest and sell their product TikTok to an American buyer. That's the rule that right, that's that's what they have to do.
Speaker 3: Now, that's great and all that, but here's here's a question, because you're going in a different direction than I thought, so I need to ask this question. You don't really think it's about Bike Dance though, it's really about the fact that since it is the communist Chinese party that runs China, and therefore in its current structure, by just circumstance, it has either complete or some control access, et cetera, to every company in China right based on the structure of their pseudo capitalist, allegedly communist thing going on there. Right, it's definitely totalitarian. I am not on China's side. I'm not like, hey, we should trust China. No, we found out problems that we had when we've wought all kinds of Chinese drones and went, holy crap, this stuff where we're interacting with our software is causing problems because it's Chinese. Is no kidding, But yes, flang me anyway, I'll leave that all alone.
Speaker 2: So you don't think it's.
Speaker 3: Bike Dance, although you're you're saying that, and Bike Dance does in a way own it, but it's not about their ownership necessarily. It's about the Communist Chinese parties influence and access to bike dance right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that's that's the whole reason that they went about this, that's the whole reason. Yes, it was the national security threat. And yes you're correct, any given company that exists in China, the UH Communist Party exerts control over and that that has gotten to be more so the case over the past few years. Really, they used to the Chinese used the government used to give their businesses more free rein, like the actual CEOs and the people running the business more free rein. And they've cracked down quite a bit. But that's all separate issue, okay.
Speaker 3: But I would argue, though, just for argument's sake, that it is perhaps the appearance of what you just said as opposed to the reality. In other words, in order for a company to thrive, in order for a company to do anything in China, it needed to pass a lot of checkpoints that were controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. So I'm thinking that there was an appearance of more autonomy from Chinese companies at a certain point. But whether they're making fidget spinners, plastic cups, or software, or they've stolen it from somewhere and rebranded it, or they decided to tell us what we can have in our movies that they're not pirrating or they're still pirrating, or whatever. Intellectual property is choose all over the place. I almost agree with Trump there, but problematic and by the way, all the swag, you know, bootleg knockoff bs versions of things that don't pay their creators anything. And by the way, I don't mind when Hugo Boss gets chipped, but you know, everything else on the planet, whether it's sneakers, purses, you name it. They've produced so much stuff it's amazing. And I would say that they strategically utilized the corporate end of the whip all the way through. I think only the appearance that this is a recent phenomenon is the possibility here.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? Okay, yeah, well that's definitely possible. Okay, I yeah, that's absolutely possible. But yes, I mean, for for the optics here in the US, and and the way that this is going down, the way the legislation's going down, is that they're they're taking taking byte dance has to be on picture now legally, and now, yeah, we can argue over what is Byte Dance and what is their relationship to China. I think the real story here is the divestment thing, because I think what's going to happen is and everybody, everybody believes that TikTok Tuk is now banned. I do not believe that. I do not believe that. I don't think it might like go through a phase where here where it has to be taken off like the Apple Store or something for a little bit. But Trump has vowed when he gets in on Monday, He's vowed like that, I'm taking control of this issue. I am going to be the one that has to say on this. I'm going to tell you what happens on this. And he had been meeting with the Byte Dance CEO, right, so he was like making some kind of deal that guy's going to be on the dais or he was going to be He's gonna be at the inauguration there with Bezos and Musk and all and uh Zuckerberg and all those other billionaire oligarchs.
Speaker 3: The oligarchy of you know, all of the social media technocracy is going to be sitting on stage with him as he's inaugurated. I'm sure it's not a factory. Continue, Yeah, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 2: So so Trump has always been the social media online president, right, that's what brought him in. He didn't like TikTok initially because of the China thing. He had to act, he had to play the strong man like he always does. It's Chinese, I'm tough, I'm fighting China. So here he has changed his tune because he realizes what TikTok is and how it's part of his media sphere, that it's part of the tech world that has propped him up and put him where he is and continually does him favors.
Speaker 4: And so now he likes it.
Speaker 2: Liked tiktak, so he wants to keep it, and so it will continue. What I believe is likely to happen because the law went through. He might just be like, Okay, we'll just sell this thing to uh hey, Elon Musk, he's my buddy. Is he want to buy it? He'll sell it to Musk, or he'll sell to Zuckerberg, or he'll sell it to any any one of his friends that's curried favor. It's like, okay, which which one of these guys that's donated to me? And it's sucked up to me the most, and who's shown uh, you know, which apprentice contestant has has shown themselves worthy of buying TikTok.
Speaker 3: In other words, premise of any Trump organization. And an interesting thing here, the Biden administration has already stated they're not going to attempt to enforce this law on its deadline on a Sunday, and after that, the Biden administration has ready no say so, it's a Monday morning quarterback thing for Trump, except there's no Sunday game.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And he's going around saying like, look this is me. I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you. And he went to the Supreme Court like a week ago and saying like, hey, look, don't rule on this, let me handle it. He was trying to exert influence that he didn't have. I mean, what does that matter? Was laws and actual constitutionality matter with this guy. But he was trying to get him just not to even do the ruling and say like, oh, yeah, do this yet.
Speaker 4: That's what he was doing.
Speaker 3: And checks and checks and balances are for trans transgender bitches, so you know, and they get stitches, so you can't go with that. I mean checks and balance. I mean, the executive branch isn't even an office yet, trying to influence the Supreme Court. What's wrong with you, Aaron? That's natural?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, so that's what he was doing last week. The Supreme Court did the ruling the laws going through, but it hardly even matters that it is is because, like I was saying, I mean, can we not see what's happening. Somebody's just gonna come in and buy it. And I know that Musk was put out there as a possible person.
Speaker 4: Of course he would.
Speaker 2: He's got Twitter now, so he could add this to his portfolio of online propaganda tools that he owns and operates.
Speaker 4: So it could be him, but it could be any one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Really, again, it's all about getting in the orbit, and that's that's the name of the game. They're telling you, they're showing you, they're showing you in this the inauguration will show you. Those guys are going to sit up there together along with the cabinet members because they are equally as powerful, or not more powerful than the cabinet numbers are.
Speaker 3: And they moved it indoors so that you didn't have to sit any of the guys who paid a million dollars and change their ideology in order to suit a pro Trump agenda. You don't even have to sit those guys outside in the cold, because you know they'd probably die. But anyway, yeah, sorry, yeah, I can't help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, no, yeah, they're not handling that, are you kidding me? Yeah, they're not ready for that.
Speaker 4: It's coold.
Speaker 5: I'm from California and this guy's from Texas, and we can we stay inside in temperature. We can't be outside, go outside and down kid, all right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Zuckerberg is not going to do well out there. So yeah, so they're bringing it in. All the mag of faithful are disappointed because they came all the way from North Dakota to d C to see the inauguration and now now they got to stand outside and just look at a capital And I don't know if they'll put a big screen to look at. Maybe they'll be at his rally party thing the night before. Maybe that'll be good enough. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if we have inaugural ball scheduled this time, do we?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Trump is having his own event, I think on Sunday he's he's I think they're using some a venue like the Capitol's arena or something like that. That's what I heard. I don't know exactly, it's something like that.
Speaker 3: So they're not going to fly to Jersey and do it at his golf course there where his wife is buried, or go to mar Alago they're Okay, I'm just a little surprised, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: What I think they ought to do is just make forget DC. Make the new capital the district of Palm Beach, you know, I mean, so that way, mar A Lago's right there, and that'll be the new white.
Speaker 3: House brand the place, right, this is not the White House. This is the Trump white House. Trump and old caps, you know, like the stakes and the airplane and the Jersey generals that.
Speaker 2: He blew it with.
Speaker 3: And yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think I made my point on TikTok's it's a much ado it about nothing. But also you have to think about the effect that this will have. You got a bunch of gen z and younger kids on this app. They love it, they live for it. This is they live on it. Well, you love the app?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to thread the needle a little bit just real fast. This is why Trump was making the contradictory statement that the corporate media has been playing all day today earlier Wall get rid of it day one. It's got to go because the younger generation that doesn't understand why the orange idiot that makes no sense when he talks, you know, and doesn't have aspergers, you know, it makes sense to anybody, So they didn't like him, and the liberal liberal crazy people with you know, purple hair on TikTok looked like his enemy until there was a love fest on there during the election, right, yes, o, yes, just checking, just chacking, please proceed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean it was another online media channel that did what it needed to do to promote him and get him in there, and thus why he likes it. Yes, but think about the other side of the equation. All these kids. I saw some posts where some girls doing a weird like you know, TikTok dance, but she was crying because she was assuming it was going away. All these kids, don't They all believe that it's going to be banned, that this is a band going through, and that TikTok's going to be gone tomorrows is going to evaporate or something they.
Speaker 4: Don't know all the details of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to get sold probably to an American company, will still be there. This is what is most likely to happen. But when that does happen, imagine their reaction. Well, they might really like everybody who who who made TikTok stay and Trump, You don't think he's going to be in there with the art of the deal proclaiming I get this, made sure that it was still to the right person, Lord Elon Musk, who already knows everything about social media, and he's going to make this an even greater EPP than it every wesbth you know, and and and they'll they'll buy that as long as they get their app back They're like yes. And then you have just the thin think of the effect that has on endearing this guy to the younger generation. It's like he brought our TikTok bag. But wait there the guy who did that.
Speaker 3: But wait there, there's more. Here's the problem, right, And you got to admit that when Trump can do nothing and claim a victory, he is often in that position. So here's another consideration. Because Xu Jingping took to TikTok today. Did you see that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I missed it?
Speaker 6: What was?
Speaker 2: What was?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 3: He was thinking, President Trump for being the arbiter of this situation and getting involved and being ready. I know this is any GOP person is going to you know, your head might explode. Plug your ears. He was saying that it was great to look forward to. Basically, basically, this is a paraphrase, and I don't know that the translation is entirely correct because obviously Jijinping's speak in Chinese and they translated it. But the translation basically says, thank you for being so helpful to us during this thing. We are glad that we're going to have an administration that's going to treat us more fairly now after listening to eight years of Joe Biden is in China's pocket from that side of the equation. Interesting that Joe Biden is the enemy obstruction is problematic person who put a law into place that says, Nope, if it ain't American, it ain't coming to here. And Trump is now because he realizes it's not all purple haired people that hate him and want to be called by we. They then yeah, he's flip flopped like a good politician. So what about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's interesting, isn't it. I know the article I read about all this, Trump did reference some meeting he had within paying. He said that they had a nice conversation about everything. Oh, here it is, actually, let me read this part. Yeah, I'm gonna put a couple of graphics.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put a couple of graphics in the chat at Ocelli dot com, which we have a lot of chat room over there. If you click on the button on page one on my website, you can go right to it. You don't even have to sign in. You can be an anonymous person on there, but you're better off signing in and just giving yourself even a temporary name. You can participate or just watch on the chat while you listen, just letting you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Yeah, I think I'm gonna read a little bit from this article from CNN dot com. So let's see here, asked if he Trump asked if he would take measures to try and reverse the pending band. Trump said, He'll be making the decision.
Speaker 7: Congris has given me the decision, so I'll be baking the decision.
Speaker 3: The Trump also, I'm I'm then decideer it sounds familiar, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Trump also confirmed he had a conversation with Chinese President Jijimping, saying they had a great talk about TikTok and a great talk about many other subjects.
Speaker 3: We had a great TikTok about TikTok and you don't stop and TikTok talk, and we talked about the talk tick tic talking delicious cake and wonderful piece of chocolate cake. Oh no, that was the Japanese guy. Sorry, yep, So.
Speaker 2: Every and so everybody's winning tink talk isn't going away, as Charlie Sheen would say, winning, yes, good, yeah, yeah, I mean TikTok is still going to be here. So I guess Jijin Ping is happy about it. I don't know, if you know, the Chinese government's going to be able to still get all this data no matter what company's running it. But for sure some new American business person is going to be cashing in on this thing and buying it and using it as their own personal slash personal propaganda tool. Yes, but propaganda tool for the system that they have bought and paid for, which is ostensibly being run by strong man making all the decisions. He makes all these decisions. It's awful, useful that you get a guy in there that actually believes he's doing all these things when he's not, and you know, giving favors to the people who are actually in power, who know that and are doing everything to play the game. The way it is now set up is you get this adult in there that you just have to throw adulation upon and that's enough to you know, get the get business deals going right. That's the art of the deal, and that's how it works. It's like, Okay, we gotta make this guy happy, and we can buy this product here, and then we can use it. You can use it for propaganda, we can use it to make money, we can use it to collect more data on everybody, and we get to use that data and so and so it will be, so it shall be. So they're winning, we get that. But also the kids win because they get to keep TikTok. So I'm happy for all of them. I'm glad that's not just kids on TikTok. There are people in generations even beyond gen Z than are on there. It's it's less so the older you get, but they get to enjoy it too. So all the businesses they're doing their business through TikTok shop and they're promoting their business on there. They they're saved. They too. All these people, all these people that were just up in arms about this ban, the so called band. Everybody's all freaking out about it. It's an awful nice start for this incoming regime to warm these people up and to warm their hearts and that oh well, maybe maybe this guy isn't so bad, Maybe this isn't so maybe this is the beginning of something great, that the best is yet to come. You know, man, they're gonna hang the best is yet to come poster up on the wall. So yep, I think I think my wife was telling me she saw, Oh it wasn't costco. I think it was like one of these home stores had a you know those stupid posters that people have there where it's just type and it has some idiotic phrase on it, some like really it's a horrible phrase. This one was pushing.
Speaker 3: It said the keep pushing until uphill becomes downhill. Hang in there and I'm not a cat.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, all that kind of stuff, and like the cheesy stuff like a home is a house like our family is the best family. We all love it. You know the stuff that like insinuates where a happy family, and boy, what a great house, or.
Speaker 3: You know something dumb like like like a post like a post stroke motivational speaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotcha, mm hm yep. So that there was one of these things that said the best is yet to come, and she saw somebody buying one.
Speaker 3: Of don't stop believing and platitudes are free, yes.
Speaker 2: These things, but anyway, so everybody's excited. Everybody's gonna be real jazz. The the mood is going to change. Everybody is going to a lot of people are going to start hopping on board this thing they already have. The media is already switching over. The alt media is in a temporary tizzy where they're having their expected identity crisis, as they should be, because what do you do when you are railing against the establishment, you're trying to overturn the deep state, you're fighting the establishment. What happens when the establishment is your guy that you've been promoting for years and years and years on us? Like, what happens when your answer to the deep state that's trying to suppress everything? And control everything, and they can't be stopped until they are stopped because the savior is put in there.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: How do you continue branding yourself?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean it's the same crisis that happened initially when Trump first got elected, which I never I think he didn't even want to do it. I think he was just running a big, yet another pr stunt for his name. And then when he got to he's kind of surprised and he's like, oh, okay, but we've all been having to run with us ever since. And then all of his ault media, uh mouthpieces, they're all they constantly have to play catch them, like, okay, they have to rebrand, right, And that's what they're really now doing. They're in this rebranding transitional phase where they have to legitimize themselves and still pretend that they are fighting against some evil forces are controlled. They'll probably go with like the weird sort of spiritual thing where they're saying demons are.
Speaker 3: Well temporary something, the temporary something. The temporary holding pattern of jonestown is more like Biden is going to try and cause a nuclear exchange before Monday, So I mean that's one the boil it down. You know, on their way out, they're going to do something. They're going to make child try the King Legal on their way out because it's pink punk pizza and you know. And I want to point out something which I've dropped in the chatroom at Ocelli dot com, and they're screenshots in real time. These are the top free free apps in the Apple Store for the iPhone, okay, And it's very interesting because number one is written in what I think is Chinese and it's like zingin I think might be the proper pronuncia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what I know? It's behind that phenomenon? Do you know what's going on there?
Speaker 3: Check? No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: But hold on, okay, because I do.
Speaker 2: I'll say later, yeah.
Speaker 3: Please do when I'm done with this. Just little rant here because I think this is necessary. Number two in the iPhone free apps, and that's the only one I picked up. I didn't look at iPads specifically. I didn't go to the paid but there, but it's a similar vibe, okay, on all of them. I did look at them, but I didn't grab them.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: I grabbed number two Lemon eight Lifestyle Community and it also shows you the company because on the company over there, Zingin is the company for Chinese lettering I think might be Japanese though I'm not racist, I'm just not well schooled on that. But Lemon eight Lifestyle Community, which almost sounds like Happy Yankee dry Cleaner is from guess who. TikTok ltd uh okay Chat GPT open Ai is number three. We know where some of that's coming from and going to, don't we oh? And number four Clapper Video Live chat okay. So does anybody notice the theme here? I mean, I'm just saying, does this mean that every Chinese based app if it reaches some level of popularity, which, by the way, I writt an article or multiple articles that seem to place the user base in the US at one hundred and seven million users of TikTok Okay. So, Aaron, I'd like you to look at that, think about it, and also examine just just for the what we used to call the S and G area of the discussion and thought process, if you know what I mean, the then top applications for Android brought together from a conglomeration around the web. Now here's the funny part about this. Your TikTok is not obvious in this China, not obvious in the PC or Android version. Right, it's pretty common. You got cash app, Messenger, Google, Google Drive, Snapchat okay, power Amp, Google Maps, Chat GBT. I did mention Netflix, right, okay, And that's like nine on top for the Android versions traps. But the beauty of it is hidden in less plain sight. On the Android section is all kinds of Chinese code stuff that's integrated with Chinese code, replacement possibilities for TikTok and communication stuff that has already been called on the carpet for being a violation of people's privacy left and right, whether it is Netflix unfortunately tracking you to supposedly figure out what it is you want to watch, to the Google monster that even the Simpsons say, you know, your damn fine search engine, Google, even though you've already enslaved a quarter of humanity. You know all that, and somebody's worried about TikTok. I'm just saying, and with that, Aaron, I'm going to depart from your show, But I mean, peruse these graphics and think about the pattern, because you know, human beings are usually good when their minds are not completely destroyed or they haven't suffered a terrible TBI. They're usually pretty good at seeing patterns, and my blind ass with a TBI sees a pattern. So I want to hear the Franz version of what it is I see here. Or you could just say, you know what Chuck's nuts, pay no attention to that. It's my show, screw him, I don't care. Do it either way. Show me what you got. But I have this funny feeling without me telling you, you're gonna tell me what you see here, and it's gonna be the same thing. And with that, I'll leave you alone until it's uncle time. Okay, unless you call on me for some strange reason. But you guys, and you guys out there listening, and Aaron, you have all heard more from me than I expected to put in. But when I heard Aaron kick off this subject after I went to the bathroom after getting him live, I could not resist getting in on this thing that I can't find anybody to have a ration conversation with about it, you know, with the exception of my partner, because we can always rationalize nearly anything, and you'd be surprised. And by the way, just as a quick little thing because I know you weren't listening to the call in show. I decided to represent my attitude about the false left right paradigm in the most logical and sensible. You know, the term that I use is ad ridiculo how to absurd him? And I always screw up that Latin phrase, but it basically means boil it down, take it to its most extreme, all the way, reasoning wise. And I realized this in my mind very well represented the Democrats are by a guy named John Wayne Gacy, and he is historically a guy who participated active, in actively in the Democratic Party. John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer. Yes, And you know who represents the Republicans perfectly in my mind, another guy who was clearly active and successful and political and all that despite being a complete sociopath, psychopath and you know, mass murderer with similar body count to John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy. You know, one guy gets governor elected, the other one gets to meet the First Lady of the United States when she tours his state. They have the active ingredients for the worst possibilities that you could come up with if you allow toxicity to infest your soul from these bastardized political parties, both of them active and still alive in the seventies until each one of them suffered execution and completely unrelated events. But they are the perfect extreme representatives in my mind. You want your Democrat all the way, no restraint, let all of their sickness run wild. John Wayne Gacy, Baby, you like the Republican, the torturing, the whole. I'm separate from humanity, and in fact I'm better ted Theodore Bundy. So I give you that food for thought, Aeron, and hopefully it doesn't derail you. I can't wait to see where you go with the rest of this TikTok talk, because it's going to be tremendous. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I did hear that again, the kids who use TikTok freaking out thinking that the band was inevitable. We're going about downloading the actual Chinese version of the app. And I had heard something which frankly I don't believe. I had heard that they were going on there and using their American social Security numbers as their user names. Somebody told me this. I'm like, that's just too ridiculous. I don't believe that, But be that as a may kids are going about and trying to figure out ways to get around the TikTok band which hasn't even happened, which isn't going to happen. I don't believe it's just going to be this shifting around of ass and whatnot. And as you were saying, Chuck Ujijinping seems happy about the whole thing. So everybody wins wants.
Speaker 3: Some Skype comment that I'm going to enter in here because it's appropriate, and it magically just showed up and I'm laughing about it. Here is the ultimate best solution and a possibility that neither one of you considered. Okay, criticizing both of us, we missed this, and even says it even conclodes with you. Both intelligent people missed the boat. Ready, TikTok will become Trump Talk, rebranded for our president. And you know, China produces a lot of things Americans use. They're practically Americans. One day there'll be the fifty second state after I'm done with Canada. Yeah now I added that part, but a listener said, we missed the boat. You rebrand TikTok because it's a tea. You don't have to change more to the logos. You just add in r U MP. You give him the rump and you got Trump talk instead of the ick. That's what he said. I'm just going I don't understand that, you know, instead of the ICK. I guess that's the I K. Yeah, well okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what it's gonna be because he's going to be the guy that got the deal and he gets to play the businessman once again, and everybody will buy into that charade. It's like the ultimate businessman made the deal of a lifetime, saving TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like he's going to be responsible. He's going to be responsible for the ceasefire and Gaza too, they're negotiating right now when he's not in office, and hostage exchanges. He's going to be responsible, but only you know, post getting Monday Morning quarterbacking it. He'll be responsible for it if it goes well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's fascinating to see that what we have is the groundwrink being laid for this new regime coming in, taking the reins and doing what it is that they're going to do, which is sell the country to the highest bidder, or maybe not even the highest bidder, but just the one that they like the most, who is perceived as the most you know, the closest curring favor the best. So that's the new system. Meanwhile, we're all given this propaganda via social media, the social media platforms that these kooks own and operate already, they already own all of that. If any problems arise, they'll just get us fighting with each other over some new made up culture war phenomenon that's not even happening probably, or if it is, it's so marginal. It's like, why we can talk about this for one minute once and we will have covered the subject. Let's move on to the real topic, the fact that we of in a plutocracy for these billionaires just own everything and we are being propagandized. And yes, these these idiots, these shills in the supposed alt media that been that have propped this thing up, uh for a long time. That now I said, they're in crisis mode, yes, because they have to figure out how to rebrand themselves. But they'll be just fine. They'll figure that all out. It's gonna be it's gonna be good for them. They're gonna keep getting paid, they're gonna keep being useful in idiots. They're gonna keep pretending that they're against something. In fact, it might be interesting to see, uh, what kind of stupid narratives they try to weave with all of this. But I mean, whatever, that's that's where we're headed. That's where we're going into. And now the formerly fringe outside the mainstream political movement that was make America Great Again, that we have to get in there to depose the evil establishment, new World Order, pedophile trafficking, whatever it is. Now that that's being put into place, well, everybody's on board with it, and it's just it's just another it's going to be very similar, as I point out often, it's gonna be similar to the George W. Bush years, and that everybody's going to feel very patriotic for all the reasons that we're given to be patriotic about. Everybody's going to go right along with it. And meanwhile, all sorts of horrible things will be going on, will be distracted in all new and exciting ways with all these wonderful digital devices that we have controlling our minds. Now you don't have to implant anything. They already are so oh and it's exciting that we're going to just boots on the ground, hit the ground running. We're going to create a North American Union with this new regime. I guess that's not a problem anymore. I remember that was one of the worst aspects of the New World Order ten fifteen years ago, is that then they were going to make a world government. Yes, but on the way to doing that, a North American Union would have to be established, where Canada, Mexico, and America are made into one union, one country essentially. I think in that scheme of the countries are still separate, but it was just an American union. Now we're going in further and saying no, we're just going to absorb Canada into the US, and that's that's fine, that's actually a good idea.
Speaker 3: Now and Patasa and Panama if they don't get back to Canal, Yeah, a Panama can Now we're talking about Central America.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, starting to sound like a North American union to me, sounds like the same land mass. Even so, that has gone from being a friend a terror to the alternative media to being something that we should be pursuing and something that's a wonderful thing because it makes its stronger or whatever. So that's fascinating to see that change. That's one thing that's changed quite a bit over time. We've got that, we've got if they make these smart cities, as you know, they want to. These are tech overlords definitely want to build these things for us to live in so they can control us further. Those are going to be sold to us as something wonderful. As Chuck pointed out on previous shows, that was similar to the Agenda twenty one fears of the past, which you know have faded into the past and nobody remembers any of that. So it's just another one one of those things that used to be bad. Now it's good. And so I guess just along with that the rebranding of all these useful idiots, they'll nobody will remember what the old thing even was anymore. So I guess this is all just kind of working out and it's all good in that respect. Other interesting piece of news we knew about the I talked about how there is a fab being produced in New Albany suburb of Columbus, Ohio. That is a project that's ongoing, so you're'll be producing micro chips microprocessors out of that factory in Columbus. Now there's a new factory coming to the Columbus, the Greater Columbus area. That's going to be a drone factory of and Uril. No less so the and Uril company part of the new military industrial complex. It's taking shit ape thanks to the DIIU, the Pentagons DIU and you know this incoming regime which is very friendly to all of these tech business interests, which interestingly enough, Joe Biden actually referenced on his way out alongside another reference to the Eisenhower Military Industrial Complex farewell speech that he gave so all sorts of interesting things going on, but yes, this and eur old factory. Here's an article. I wan't read a little bit of the article from what is it DefenseNews dot com, good good website they ought to check out sometime for news on these matters. And yar all to build Arsenal one autonomous weapons plant in central Ohio. Just from January sixteenth to twenty twenty five, Columbus, Ohio, US defense contractor and Deial Industries is preparing to build a massive advanced manufacturing facility in central Ohio, adding a planned four thousand jobs to the area's burgeoning high tech sector. State officials announced Thursday the Coast of mesa, California based defense technology company, plans to begin construction of what it's calling arsenal Ie as soon as state and local approvals are secured. The five million square foot facility will be located on a five hundred acre site near Rickenbacker International Airport in rural Pickaway County, about sixteen miles southeast of Columbus. So here we go, just another one of these tech companies with connections to Peter Teel, which he brought us our vice president, that guy. You know it's a Teal company when it's named after the Lord of the Rings. If if if some financial company seems to pop up out of nowhere, it's called Proto Baggins Holdings, I probably guessed that Peter Teal has something to do with that. A little uh little tip for anybody who's uh wants to decode the complex uh and and esoteric uh crypt crypto cryptograms that U Teal likes to leave all over for us, a little bread crumbs he likes to leave. So but but it's it's not even uh, it's it's all public knowledge that Teal is involved in starting a panduro with that other guy that the the kid that wears the Hawaiian shirt and the shorts. He's a he's also cool and he knows how to build drones. They made a new company and it was the American Dream. But it's exciting. There're gonna be building drones out of Columbus. Columbus is geting lots of jobs. It's all about jobs. Military industrial complex has always had that going for it and that's not going to change now that the masters of that industry are changing hands. That's not going to change. The basic selling point for everybody else remains the same. But yeah, it's this is uh, it's exciting again. The big day is Monday. I had to check that out not to watch that. It's going to be ridiculous, but worth watching, I'm sure. And also another interesting story is that nude ging Ridge, the man that we owe so much to on this show, the guy who gave the name the namesake the Age of Transitions come up with him by him new Gingridge that he's a big he has been from the start a big Trump proponent, and now he's expressing some doubts and worry about h the incoming regime's enforcement of immigration, and then he hopes it won't be too harsh. So even Newke Gingridge is saying like, hey, we got dial this back, and like this is only for like extreme Republican nuts. It was only used to get elected. I don't know where I once again, I find it hard to understand where Nuke Gingridge draws the line on all these different things. I don't understand what's going on in his head. But he for some reason, this is a bridge too far for him. He's like, yeah, this uh uh, actually going around going around and rounding people up and throwing them in these camps and and then exporting them, throwing them out of the country. That's that's just too much. I don't know what he's thinking. I mean, it did agree. Saying that and promising that on a campaign trail definitely worked out. A lot of people definitely want to do that. It's insane. It's ridiculous. People that hate government so much want a giant government apparatus that can throw people back over the other side of a border that we aren't. We supposed to be skeptical of the concept of borders to begin with if we don't like government so much, if we hate government, we if we're like anarchists and or I guess we're not anarchists are way they're evil. But if we hate government so much, don't we hate the idea of borders and being fenced in? And why is it that we're deporting people who are the ancestors of the people who lived here before our ancestors even got here. Isn't that kind of an example of a government going too far and doing something it shouldn't you know what I mean when you kind of like analyze what's actually going on, isn't that what's happening? Like this evil this this overblown government's coming in and dictating where people have to live when they were living here so long before the government showed up. So whatment government has the right to tell people who.
Speaker 4: Are already here where to go?
Speaker 2: But what do I know? I don't know, I'm I don't know. I must be an evil anarchist or something because I'm talking like a crazy person. I ought to be on board with mass deportations because again, I can't wrap my mind around why it's a good idea, But it's somebody thinks so so okay, it'd be cool. But the Uncle Show's coming right up on the Ochli Radio network. Stay tuned. Hopefully my wife and our friend Frank will be calling in to tell us how aliens have been flying around through the skuise lately. That's gonna be a lot of fun. The Ageotransitions dot Com is my website. My name is Aaron Franz, and as always I will leave you by saying secret second the.
Speaker 8: Age of trust one.
Speaker 1: There there hey hey me, yeah, hey yeah hey manly yeah, hey my doing yeah, hey my do again?
Speaker 3: Hey man again. The vius expressed my callers, schools there, anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reply the views of Little Jelly dot com or chub Chelly. And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might get a students.
Speaker 8: Thank you. If I can tell you about.
Speaker 9: Number bost tell jump podcast down, tell.
Speaker 8: Scall bad all, tell you go back shine, stop making chops.
Speaker 10: I can.
Speaker 4: Use to you tonight.
Speaker 9: Got my contents us from the blanks out he had and slanged the fights to make him like a big wom foping down on what you want see.
Speaker 8: Just out down, down on you.
Speaker 9: Let's go back.
Speaker 8: Stall badall now no go now.
Speaker 10: Times have gone away for a time.
Speaker 8: Don't worry.
Speaker 10: That's what you say when you're sorry.
Speaker 8: But that's not what idea. I'm not like said.
Speaker 10: I'm not at yeh shot up like my.
Speaker 11: Time about two.
Speaker 7: Stroy Apple stroy Apple, Oi, stroy Apple, stroy Apple, stoy Apple will.
Speaker 3: Dot com Radio.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 10: Before World War II, the.
Speaker 12: United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 3: For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 7: Nuclear Holocaust, Lord uranium is right, think of nuclear weapons and other things like lots of lord Ernium is bad.
Speaker 3: Things things are done with uranium in leading some bad things.
Speaker 4: Nuclear holocaust. You know uranium is right. I've been a brief nuclear.
Speaker 2: Holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is right. There's things are nuclear.
Speaker 11: Weaponies and other things like pots of.
Speaker 8: Uranium is right.
Speaker 4: Fair things things have done with uranium in leading some bad things.
Speaker 7: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holod Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear hollow.
Speaker 6: I'm the.
Speaker 4: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Holy Honey, Money, Morning, Morning, Money, Horny.
Speaker 7: This is a Monecy podcast coreat cod wait go wait here, will pick up your I.
Speaker 4: Pads, your cellphones and him and listen to Uncle the watch out. If you're sitting down for this, oh, if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums. Uncle on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are the same to you, Uncle. The broadcast. My name is Aaron, I'm a nephew in here with me. Is the start of the show.
Speaker 4: Uncle man, I got a little more time tonight.
Speaker 3: Whoop, he's off, Mike Aaron. Oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, there he is sank speak speak Uncle. You're talking.
Speaker 4: You get your thing?
Speaker 2: You know what that? Do you know what the problem was?
Speaker 4: Uncle? No, you better get organized, though it was I get talking.
Speaker 2: The problem was I didn't turn the knob. Literally, that was if.
Speaker 4: You could get organized before I get on.
Speaker 2: I thought I did.
Speaker 4: Sorry you didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought about that.
Speaker 3: Uncle. I usually test you, and I didn't, and I was busy with other stuff and I messed up. So leave it at that. But you're loud and clear now. And I'm glad I called it early because you you would have been his voice in the background.
Speaker 4: It's the Uncle Jodah.
Speaker 3: So we're live, we're loud, and this is Uncle the podcast broadcast.
Speaker 4: There you go. Yeah, that's right. Okay, this is what they said. And and uh three fifty seven episode Well, I'm sorry to say tonight.
Speaker 7: And it won't be with a call, won't be on tonight, but yeah, we thought, but next week he'll be back.
Speaker 4: He'll be back on the three hundred and fifty eight episode.
Speaker 2: So next week, my wife and our friend Frank were we were planning to have him on the show to talk about our UAP settings are ongoing UAP settings, but Frank is actually doing charity work, so he's busy with that. So, uh, we're gonna hold that off till next week. So we're gonna talk about all this next week, so that'll be something to look forward too. So it's just gonna be business as usual on the Uncle Show. Uncle. We're live on Friday nights every fridayochelli dot com. We take calls every week. You can call in. If you're listening right now, please do call in and join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype. If you Skype, you type a message to Chuck, he calls you. He's Charles Sto Ochilli and Skyper. Call three one nine five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 2: It's great being live on Friday. It's great being on the Ochli Radio network. It's great live streaming. We're on YouTube, we're on Twitch, we're on rumble Now, we're on kick, We're on x and.
Speaker 4: Some of these things I don't even listen to.
Speaker 7: I only got what one, two, two things that I can listen to, But of course I don't listen to my own but like Chucks listen to.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying other people.
Speaker 2: Can talk about the podcast kids and with all.
Speaker 4: These that it's on, you guys and that crazy clack.
Speaker 7: Clock room should understand you got all those to listen to, so many choices.
Speaker 3: I'm so shocked that you got it on Rumble because I have trouble broadcasting live on Rumble. I was trying to do it, and that's a whole different demographic for your audience there. That's gonna be brand new people over there on Rumble. I guarantee it.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna have new people to talk. Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 7: Then you got something like then weeks I help, So finally get some decent new people, I hope.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have to give it a couple of weeks, uncle, and I.
Speaker 4: Can understand that a couple of weeks them well into it to know what the you know.
Speaker 2: That we're even there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, three four shows, Yeah, three four shows. Somebody's gonna figure out. Okay, Uncle's on Friday. This Uncle's on Friday. Because here's the funny thing about uh rumble. There's a bunch of guys with uncle in there name. Now yeah, now you might think it's bad because it's like, oh, they copy me and I was the first and he and they're not going to be funny and I don't care. Okay, but calm down.
Speaker 7: I'm the funny one that if the other people are there, they're problems.
Speaker 4: Funny them had their problems, but it doesn't matter. I'm the funny one.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't matter. See, they're not going to figure out that you're funny unless sidekicks set it up so that you're in the comedy section. You gotta watch that. He's got to be in the comedy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna have to go in there on the settings and see what I can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you hate it on the head, chuck.
Speaker 2: But until he does that, keep working on the channel.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm here to do, right, help you guys, say here's my suggestions, and you can tell me, hey, forget it. You're the producer.
Speaker 4: Shut up, no, no, no, no, I I can understand what you said. But here's the thing about I can jump on that myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here's the thing about you being uncle. Like there's a guy on there like Uncle Fatso or something like that. He's just a fat guy who's an uncle to a bunch of kids.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: There's different guys on there. But here's the thing. You're gonna get dragged up in the search because of all those uncles. Now, if you're in comedy, I promise you there's only one other uncle comedy and he ain't funny.
Speaker 4: So you got Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: There's an opening, so I can't Well, yeah, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: He got you on rumble. That was step one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so rumble.
Speaker 2: Actually it was quite easy to do as well, because I mean I use restream dot Io and that's how I am able to do. I use that in conjunction with the OBS is the software I use on my computer here to do all these graphics, and then it goes out via the restream dot io account we have, and that lets me do five different accounts all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, I can't use restream. That's the thing with me because I'm on PC. I'm not on Apple, so I can't use Restream. I can use OBS, but not restrect. So yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love you want it, Chuck, what is the one you on?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm on the cheap computer. You guys got the more expensive stuff.
Speaker 4: That's what I just didn't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some pretty there's some pretty awesome stuff that just makes podcasting and live streaming and all this video sharing easy. Like, I gotta say that, that's That's the one thing about all of this now is like the ease of setting all this up. And I love I've mentioned this before. I love the open source software that is OBS. I think it's amazing. I think it's pro level. I think the things you can do with it. No true, I'm impressed by it constantly, and I'm surprised that people don't do more creative stuff because there's so much creative potential that I feel is untapped with it. Most people just set up these like generic streams that are just so boring. Everybody does the same thing. There's so much creative potential there that I've only barely even begun to tap into. I'd like to spend more time doing it. Honestly, pick your.
Speaker 3: Favorite TV show from any era, anytime, Go ahead and enter it on one of those platforms and put the word review after it, and you're gonna find five hundred guys boring you to death about something you've already watched. And this is the nature of the beast, right, I mean, yeah, well, TikTok is tremendous. It's different, especially since I spoke to Jijiping earlier. But you know, outside of that, and everybody's got their own reels and stuff like that. But I want to remind people one more time. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call in or I'm Charles dot o'celli on Skype. Let me know. I'm gonna get everybody who bangs on the lines on here in about three minutes because I need three minutes to take care or something. But I'll be back and welcome to Rumble.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I think Rumble's gonna be good, uncle, and try it out to.
Speaker 7: See what comes up, so I can say it to see what happens, and if that's the good best out of the bunch that I have.
Speaker 4: Let's roll with it. Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean as well, you know what, it's hard to gauge which one is the best I would say, like initially, out of the gates, whenever we start a stream X Twitter X always has the most views on it initially, However, as time goes on, the stream exists. I found this with the Revolution that we kind of got equal amounts of videos on most platforms one well more or less, like the YouTube, the Twitch, the x and they all had about the same kind of view count, which was decent.
Speaker 6: So we did good.
Speaker 2: And then the rumble thing if as Chuck said, like it's good for community building and whatnot, and then if we set it up right, it'll be good. So that's exciting. So that's all good. And I replaced the previous channel. I've replaced the trovo.
Speaker 4: What is that one?
Speaker 2: We had?
Speaker 6: This one.
Speaker 2: It's just another thing that's kind of like a ripoff of all the others like Twitch and kids on.
Speaker 4: These ones that you yeah, I don't even have on my phone, I know.
Speaker 7: I mean it's only two actually I have on my yes, and all that list you got talking about I do not have. I don't want to put them on it either, but I can only use like two. If that there's a lot of replace one to to to put one on. But other than that I'll just want to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many of these things. It's exciting. And the trovo that I replaced, I scrapped the trovo. It just it didn't technically, it didn't work good at all. The ore streams were being cut up into these like two second long videos for some reason. They're just like the string of them. I don't know what the heck it was doing.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even work think of that. We got a call of Oh I call it you on with the uncle man?
Speaker 13: Hello, sim me one second here. Oh, we got somebody over there on the line. It's not I just got to shut up my other stream here.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, it isn't Jimmy. What's the place? What's the other stream? A rumble stream? Him there robbing, let's.
Speaker 6: Get ready to rumble.
Speaker 4: Nod. Did you get the message?
Speaker 6: I just I've been listening.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you got the message. You will be next week.
Speaker 6: What's next on Rumble next week?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, we're gonna be talking about all the aliens next week because oh next week, he's got something to do.
Speaker 4: He's got something to do.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty alien out anyways these.
Speaker 4: Days, because it's the one at once to really talk about it. Oh yeah, lunch, he won.
Speaker 6: I think. I think it's just squirrels flying their little drones around squirrel identified squirrel phenomenon.
Speaker 4: This is surprised you're you're the first caller. I'm surprised. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sometimes sometimes I'm the first.
Speaker 4: No, you would tonight this is one of those times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's the thing, because I gotta I gotta wait till Chuck responds to my message for Jimmy. You can just call in directly, you see.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't know how it will.
Speaker 2: That's how the Skype system works.
Speaker 6: He can he can also like obviously, Chuck's gotta Chuck's still got to put Jimmy through, but he's got more of a direct line as far as I can tell.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, that's a little tip to would be callers. Call that phone line right on there.
Speaker 6: So that's right, that's right tonight.
Speaker 4: We're well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great to hear you man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was feeling under the weather at the revolution there, but I'm back at it.
Speaker 4: You feeling.
Speaker 6: I had a cold and a bladder infection at the same time, so I was down and out for for most of December.
Speaker 4: Actually, glad you know you're wanting drinking.
Speaker 6: No, I wasn't drinking.
Speaker 4: I wasn't I can tell you I'm drinking and that was your problem.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Got I got some news. I got some I went. I tell you, I went to a coffee shop and I got this little glass. But it's gonna make it's my glass with a skull and it has the name of the coffee.
Speaker 4: Shop in the back.
Speaker 7: Okay, what do you think of that, Robin, what do you think about that one? But but this just says, don't put it in with those others. But it was like, it's it's the design like the one I got him.
Speaker 2: For it's it's Uh. So you went to a coffee shop and you got this glass cup I guess for coffee, but glass it looks like a skull, so it's another skull mug. You got me the skull drink glass from Perto Baarta, which I love. Yeah, that's that's I'm gonna keep using that for doing drinks on the show because it worked good for that. But you got a skull mug from a kind of like a trendy sort of coffee shop downtown Riverside.
Speaker 7: It's and I said, you don't put them with the drop classes because it's.
Speaker 4: At that I'd say, we did say about that size.
Speaker 2: It's a little bigger than a shot glass. It seems a little smaller than a large coffee.
Speaker 6: Mug to it is like an espresso cup or something.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, and and uh, well I'm gonna just use it for little drinks, I guess, yeah, like me, maybe for like testing the beeves.
Speaker 6: It's a reasonable portion your son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it didn't take that and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: That's good, that's good. Well, I did enjoy the rest of the revolution. I went to betterly, but I caught the rest of it there, and I did good to hear the call the callers in and all that, and you guys hit all the you guys hit all the right time times there.
Speaker 2: I get celebrated in the New Year's as each one happened. Yeah it was. It was a fun time. And we were glad that Chuck was able to make it because he too, we know it was not well, so how is he?
Speaker 4: I meant to ask, how check this feeling tonight?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a lot better shape than I was a couple of weeks ago. I'm not one hundred percent. But uh, you know, I was literally not able to do this for most of the time after Christmas even but I put it together and get The Revolution done and tell you the truth, I didn't release The Revolution as a podcast because I was sick for so long and I just said, you know what, let him, let him grab it off of your regular feed, and this will be a weird one. I've got it. But I just didn't didn't make the podcast for myself. I was just too too messed up.
Speaker 6: We forgive you, check, forgive you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate at.
Speaker 4: Least it's been going on side. At least he did it on a side.
Speaker 3: So we got done. We got it done live, and we got it done live, which is the most important thing because that's the experience on that night. And uh, you know, but I hadn't done a show probably for two weeks before that, even my own show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, it was rough.
Speaker 3: What could I do? But I'm on my way back. I'm probably about forty percent, but you know, we'll get it done.
Speaker 6: Right. Well, my goodness, glad, I'm glad you're feeling better that chuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. It was it was a little rough.
Speaker 6: Gotta gotta Yeah, that's that's never fun being sick. I I was feeling pretty crummy myself for a while there.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually wound up at the hospital.
Speaker 6: Hard to see the other side, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I wound up at the hospital. And you know, the doctors I'm usually I don't have a whole lot of faith in them anyway. And you know, I know I don't have the greatest medical technicians around me here where I live. But for God's sake, they're looking at me, going, I don't know, everything looks normal. There seems to be nothing wrong with you. And yeah, okay, I haven't throwing up and doing all that stuff. Yeah I haven't eaten in three weeks. I'm throwing up water and oh, by the way, everything hurts. But you're telling me it's all good. Huh okay, keep trying. And they couldn't come up with a with an answer at all.
Speaker 6: Nothing, So mystery, you go, you gotta visit the old Eastern medicine or something like that.
Speaker 7: You gotta go, you gotta come over to us, come to the West side. I got I got a great doctor that knows what he's doing. Matter fact, I got him he's got it. He's got myn doc.
Speaker 2: We have the same tactician now, and they he's.
Speaker 4: Got him to go to do blood work. Yeah, but probably you got him walking on him.
Speaker 2: I find out everything wrong.
Speaker 4: I find out what's wo with him.
Speaker 3: I had blood work. My blood work was almost like a textbook healthy guy blood work. So this was the problem. And then they go, well, maybe you're having a maybe you become I'm a diabetic. Maybe they test my sugar no perfect, I mean like literally perfect. And then my blood pressure was only slightly elevated due to the fact that I was in pain.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like, I wonder if you're screwed with one of these parasites or something.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I was thinking, is it's either that or you know, God knows what I was exposed to going to Dallas because there is a mixture of people there and uh, you know, quite honestly, I'm not on board with the vaccine.
Speaker 4: That's probably where you cat it. Well, I think of Dallas. I think that's part of it.
Speaker 3: I think because I'm not exposed to too many people too often, I got exposed to a lot of people at once, and then instead of getting hit with one thing, I think I got hit with a series of things that really put me down. Right around Christmas. I was done.
Speaker 6: And you eat any funky food.
Speaker 3: No, That's the weird thing is that I had stopped eating even because it was pointless. It was it was gonna come right out.
Speaker 6: So I know, desire sounds like neuro virus or something.
Speaker 3: But that's the weird thing is they were testing for these different viruses. Well, you know, there's this new bug. Maybe you have that, and he here, here's the cue, tip up the nose even, I mean a whole bit, and I'm like, you're gonna tell you COVID, aren't you?
Speaker 4: No, No, no, COVID amazing.
Speaker 6: Well either way, you know, it sounds like you're a little bit on the men. So we'll keep that trajectory going. Oh here we got we got the old Rocky video popping up here.
Speaker 3: Oh nice?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I see it. That's him. That that's Fucky you Ucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta get me with the face after clubbing.
Speaker 7: That's Jackie, uh, the the Vike, the boxer. Yeah, look at him. Wow, that's better than the guy in the corner.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna notice the difference graphic.
Speaker 6: Nice, Nice, I haven't, I haven't, Drago.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy, the other guy, he's a.
Speaker 6: Hey all over the places, tremendous. You know, I've got to see her and pretty I'm enjoying your Trump Trump impersonations earlier there.
Speaker 4: Oh good, I'm glad that came out.
Speaker 6: One quick note with the just to just to go government for two seconds?
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys mentioned it all the the fact that TikTok it was there's a huge percentage of people sharing uh like free Palestine type of content mm hmm, over over the last year and a bit. And I don't know when this TikTok band emerged or or gained steam, but I kind of feel that that has a factor in it.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they don't.
Speaker 6: We'll leave it at that. We'll leave it at that. But I just wanted to throw that out there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's never desirable by the government, that's sort of. So it's just another thing of throw into the pile of the big mess, is all that? So? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got a question though, for uncle, Wait, should we let this phone phone call come in first?
Speaker 4: Let's get the phone call and you can come back with that answer. All right there on the course they're talking to the Uncle Show, Johnny.
Speaker 15: Dreams, Uh, hey, Jimmy, well y are did you have your uncle Lions versus Oh oh.
Speaker 4: The command is now that question. I think they'll whip them.
Speaker 7: Just because they're home too days with all the boys and how they can handle that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: This this, this is going to be.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a rocket. But let's see that game. I believe it's I believe it might be Sunday.
Speaker 4: I know the first game.
Speaker 6: Is going to be the.
Speaker 4: Game is the first game. I know that against Texas.
Speaker 2: I know that because I got it set up the first of the game of the playoff pictures, the four of them.
Speaker 4: There's four of them.
Speaker 2: There's actually eight eight No, there's eight teams.
Speaker 4: Eight games.
Speaker 6: Were getting close to the stupid boar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's getting close to it. We're getting close to it. But I tell you something, I think my boys can handle. Uh Philly, I'm telling you, I believe they can do it.
Speaker 4: That's my boys. Who are they?
Speaker 2: The Rams?
Speaker 4: Is that Saint Louis to clarify, No, that's Los Angeles. It was it was Saint Louis quickly.
Speaker 6: I'm living in the past here, but sorry, I know y'all.
Speaker 3: Just to straighten out the schedule dispute from earlier NFL Divisional round tomorrow for thirty pm Texans versus the Chiefs and then at eight pm East. These are Eastern times Commanders Lions, so both games.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow they are they are in the second half game the Yeah, Jimmy, that that settles it, Jimmy, it's the second game on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got that.
Speaker 4: You better be flipping on your TV and listen. What do you left? So? I can't you get a walk keeping over here?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Sunday?
Speaker 4: I heard a b Eagles.
Speaker 15: When's that going on?
Speaker 3: Sunday Sunday, January nineteenth, three pm Eastern? And then it's followed at six thirty pm Eastern at the Ravens Bills. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: That's all.
Speaker 4: That's all of them right there.
Speaker 6: That's breaking news, breaking news. Donald Trump truth Social. The only problem is that, Jimmy, what do you say is that? Donald Trump? He posted on truth Truth Social. Next year's football season two football's on the field at once.
Speaker 4: How were they going to do that?
Speaker 3: They're gonna do it like they did and uh, what what is that uncle's favorite movie? What do you call it?
Speaker 2: A right?
Speaker 3: A top gun top gun on the beach when they did the two footballs or two sides of offense deepense the same time.
Speaker 4: That's why I love that.
Speaker 6: That's gonna excitedly, that's gonna bring some excitement to the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be a good one.
Speaker 6: That also bringing in the Alaska Fishmongers are going to finally make their debut.
Speaker 4: I gotta hear that one. They got the other feeling gonna happen and I'm watch you know coming back.
Speaker 3: Uncle. Did you know they have Hell's Angels in Canada?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they just shut down.
Speaker 4: I had I've had people from Uh, I've heard of them.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. The biker gang, the All American biker gang is in Canada, and you know it has been for some years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're doing They shut down the city north from me called Nanaimo, BC. They the police seized their clubhouse and they just they just sold it.
Speaker 4: Oh, so that means they're not in anyone in Well, they're.
Speaker 6: Somewhere, but they aren't there.
Speaker 3: They set up shop somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 6: Yea, the civil they did the old civil forfeiture up which is up in Canada. I don't know if you guys have that. Oh, we can see your assets and then you have to prove that you had paid for it with the legal means. Otherwise they keep it.
Speaker 3: You know, No, you got tons of assets seizures in the in the US a matter of fact, more than you.
Speaker 6: They probably they probably created it down there. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know we created it, but we definitely haven't perfected here. So you know that that's how cash keeps disappearing.
Speaker 16: People took cities, certain cities, you've pulled that crap around here, you'd have a lynch mob with freaking the lanyards and everything, pitchforks, merch into.
Speaker 15: The county, the county. Nah, that wouldn't happen here. That's one good thing. You gotta get out of these cities where you're where you're one of hundreds of thousands or millions and all that. It's a bad scene, hey uncle, But you realize that once the Rams beat the Eagles and the Lions beat the command.
Speaker 4: I know, I know we're gonna meet you guys. I know that's what's gonna to happen that. I know that's gonna happen, But we're gonna find out.
Speaker 7: If that happens, we're gonna find out who's got the better team me, Are you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying that that Ca'm assuming that that does pan out.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying that. If it pays out, Yes, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very well, Stafford.
Speaker 4: He knows that full believe, he knows that full team. He knows every single on that Eagles, No, No, the Lions. The Lions. Of course, then I have to first get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know, a small task, but I think they are up for it.
Speaker 4: I think they can do it.
Speaker 2: I think that they definitely. I know they can beat the Eagles. I think that they probably will. I do think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the points but it is. I don't want to know. I just just hoping they're organizing to know what they do.
Speaker 2: They've got their plan in order.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: I mean, mcveagh's a good tactician. I know that they have a good game plan. They know they're playing really good in the post season. I think that they're in a good spot. The defense keeps getting better than you guys keep getting better. They just started. They're all really good.
Speaker 7: I think I get a better team and a standpoint of getting extra players they got let me tell you since warning this, they got extra players that if they need them, they use them.
Speaker 4: If they don't, they can trade them. They got so many that sidekick was talking about about this. This is what surprised me.
Speaker 15: Okay, the special team. See, they used to do the lot. We had that going on a lot with the Lions when Stafford was there. That must be something to do with him, because our new coordinator he ain't big on that.
Speaker 7: No, there was a lot of new corn Laders out there if you noticed though talking about that minute. And they all switching around the teams that are either in the playoffs or moved.
Speaker 4: Around for the other side. You know, so they got them all going czy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know they got quit that. That's crazy. You should only be allowed to have offseason, don't you think.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is pretty craze.
Speaker 15: We got that Jamar Gibb chump ship and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think you ain't because these things ain't. We're in the playoff pictures. Everybody's in.
Speaker 7: We've got the eight teams already in connecting to these playoffs, and all of a sudden, you got, uh, corn is going over the place.
Speaker 4: How on the walls of defense are the offense going to figure out what to do? If you think about it that way gives you my point?
Speaker 15: And how do we that they are to go? Tell everything everything?
Speaker 4: And and then there.
Speaker 7: Here's the playbook beat ith the.
Speaker 4: Heck man, we got a new buye here. This is what I don't understand. I do not understand that to do that, yeah, legal, to do that in the middle of a playoff picture that I'm trying to get to the super Bowl with.
Speaker 2: And you got all this, William, It's all part of the strategy. A good team will strategize and do that sorta thing to help.
Speaker 4: All the teams that have been now have the same publem So all of them have that same problem. So I kicked. They all have the same problem. The Buffalo Bills they got a new guy, and uh, well, well let's see.
Speaker 17: Detroit they have a new guy, and uh, I don't know, Oh yeah, uh the Rams they have a new fellaw offense, a defensive new.
Speaker 2: Player that's just a new player or a coordinator.
Speaker 4: Coordinator I mean, is what's his name? And and and uh, who's the other one I care?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 2: Texas, Texas?
Speaker 7: Another new defense Houston and then the only one I believe that don't have a new then I think as.
Speaker 4: The chiefs if I'm if, I if I'm not mistaken? Is that true? I mean Jimmy, yeah, I think, Uh that's true.
Speaker 15: And the chiefs here kind of end up. But we went out new guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, and you got these new new coinators going all over the place. That's what God is meat. I don't like it.
Speaker 15: I don't like it that Johnson getting taken away. I don't like that at all. That should have to wait.
Speaker 4: After the season is over pleaded.
Speaker 7: He we are trying to watch a playoff game and you got all this confusion going on.
Speaker 4: Its really, this.
Speaker 2: Is what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You are talking yeah, so this So this is what's the problem is with these plane lift pictures. I mean, the players are ready to play.
Speaker 2: Ok. It looks like you're playing the keyboard over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I have to do some with my hands, understand, because when I get excited, I do this.
Speaker 2: Looks like Elton john over here playing Yellow Brick Road.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I get excited and to start talking. This is how I get going. You keep pushing me back.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it on that tape, am, I holding your back, keeping it out.
Speaker 4: And this is how I do these things when I start talking.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see that, geez, take all them got to.
Speaker 7: Listeners, so I can't understand how I operates.
Speaker 2: All part of the podcast experience.
Speaker 4: Here, hold on it, Jimmy, I wanted to No, I wanted to you.
Speaker 15: Guys listen to that yeah with Grassy the funny.
Speaker 2: Guy and you yeah, yeah? Have you have you checked that show out that he recommended that the football one?
Speaker 4: Not yet, not yet, I haven't yet, No, but get it. But I was saying, Northern Man, Northern.
Speaker 2: Man, Northern Man, northern man.
Speaker 4: Hold on a man trip, Chuck, I mean, Jimmy, northern Man, Northern Man. You said you had something to talk about. Hell, it's northern Man. So then Robin, you're u.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, Robin. Maybe Robin's out there. I'm not sure. I ain't worried.
Speaker 6: That's the air.
Speaker 4: Here's Robin. I had that there's a lesson. He wanted to tell me he's still.
Speaker 2: On the care He's still on the Okay, now.
Speaker 6: You said, you wanted to say something here, So that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh, he heard he heard us talking about the old pigskin.
Speaker 4: And he ran.
Speaker 2: He went running.
Speaker 6: I had to vacate. I get the vacate when football talk starts.
Speaker 4: I was talking about I was talking about you want to say something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just wondering if you guys have heard from Big Gerald Sanders in a while.
Speaker 4: Oh Jim oh pak sakes please? No, yeah, I don't. I don't know Pat near me. That's a that's another hope.
Speaker 7: That's another whole story about him finding a damn restaurant.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find trim Oh boy, go through that again.
Speaker 6: Well, let's talk about this instead. Then. What kind of sandwiches have you been making lately?
Speaker 4: I have been making some. You've been, well, you're always making something.
Speaker 2: I actually on that topic, I'll mention that I've been making a culinary delight, and that we have these uh tree shrubs out here called Arbutus marina, used as a popular landscape plant in southern California. They actually grow this fruit that looks like something that only a bird should be eating, but it's actually edible and it tastes pretty good. They call them fairy berries. Uh, they call them. Yeah, they call them something or other strawberries too.
Speaker 6: I think we have those up here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's kind of like a tree with this red peeling bark and then yeah, smooth skin skin, yeah yeah yeah, and then it's got those sort of orangish reddit orange and red sort of weird ball fruit things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we we have. I don't know if it's the same genus or whatever, but we have the we have a similar one up here and on the coast.
Speaker 2: Okay, and.
Speaker 6: Send you a picture something. You can eat the fruit berries. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, not only am I eating the berries, but I'm making peanut butter and fairy berry sandwiches. I'm one of those things. I'm peanut. Yeah, it's it's quite good.
Speaker 4: Oh no, now, guy, another guy, dude fixing here?
Speaker 3: This isn't up here.
Speaker 6: I want to see a videos up Yeah, well, pop it on, pomp it on. You got that.
Speaker 2: I thought about making like one of those YouTube shorts where it's like, you know, real quick, and it's a vertical video because of the camera phone. So here here's your vertical video. And like here I beade this smage. It's healthy, it's super food. Make this. We're gonna call all right, we got it in the call. Yeah, got take it.
Speaker 4: I'm on the uh talking to the Uncle show and uh, who's on this end? You're on here? Hello?
Speaker 18: Well then, uh, this is end up in the Northwest, and uh.
Speaker 4: I knew he'd be showing.
Speaker 18: I've really gotta I've got to express some disappointment with Frank. I mean, well, you guys have a UFO national emergency going on down there, and he's off feeding a poor or looking after.
Speaker 4: Channel. It's a final the file channel you'll be on next week.
Speaker 3: He's being firefighters fighting.
Speaker 4: That is that is pious this flank guy again.
Speaker 18: I just think that, you know, with a national emergency like the UFO invasion you've got going down there, maybe that stuff should be set aside. This is Has anybody even contacted the United States Space Force.
Speaker 4: About this.
Speaker 2: Emergency emergency?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 2: Emergency emergency?
Speaker 4: Who would know this guy would be on? I know this guy come on the show one of the time.
Speaker 18: We have a space force. Now what are they doing? What is the what is the Space Force doing about this? I don't space force into action when he was in president last time. What are they doing about this space invasion we got going on?
Speaker 4: This is not this is not this is this government that, sorry to say, worry not on his site for a moment, my government. This is They do not.
Speaker 7: Understand that because this is a plumply completely different operation. Talk about you understand ed, Well, yeah.
Speaker 18: It's completely dollars are going to the United States Space Force. And I don't see him really, I don't see the Space Force mobilizing it in any way concerning this issue.
Speaker 4: What's the face?
Speaker 6: A great question, A great question.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't know why the media is not acting this question. Nobody's asking this question.
Speaker 4: If not for this they are, they're hushing it up. These people are because they don't know what to say.
Speaker 15: Gradually graduating the first class of you remember that ed space cadets. Cool take four years, so you know the first space cadets are just now graduating.
Speaker 18: Yeah, well they better get it together, man, because this is an imminent emergency. This This isn't just some Chinese balloons. This is orbs and drunes and stuff here. This is serious, man. We've got a space force. They need to get on it.
Speaker 15: What is a Space Force, bribe. Do they have ships or anything yet?
Speaker 18: I mean, I don't know what is that, but we do have an official space force, and I want to see him moving into action when we've got all this stuff going on in space around us that we don't know what's going on. What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 4: Man, you'll find about you'll find out all of.
Speaker 2: That next week.
Speaker 4: Okay, we will, cad, we cover it.
Speaker 7: We'll coverle it next week. Next week, we'll cover all that. So well, uh, we'll do it all.
Speaker 18: If they haven't been some they might have destroyed us with a big death beam or something by next week. If we don't, you know, hopefully we're even still here to these people.
Speaker 4: Are these people are friendly? They're not.
Speaker 7: They're not gonna come down actually to his his show Nia anytime soon.
Speaker 4: It's it's they are trying to I think I'm gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: What's what is it?
Speaker 6: I think the I think the aliens killed David Lynch, oh.
Speaker 18: Man, Well, then they kill Bob Euker too.
Speaker 6: Not to be a bummer, probably, I'm telling you this is something new.
Speaker 4: This is all something new, people, this.
Speaker 2: Stuff is.
Speaker 4: We still all two of these things flying in the air. We saw these things playing in the air the back in my backyard. We go outside, we see one of those things flying on the air. Definitely one of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're seeing them. There's no doubt there.
Speaker 4: They are here, just no matter what it is that it seems like it's.
Speaker 18: Not much of a priority for any of the authority. So they don't seem to be concerned about it.
Speaker 16: What what the hell.
Speaker 4: Authorities?
Speaker 7: They don't know anything about space trap, they don't know anything about space channel travel.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 7: These people are like that, but they're not even near like that, well like space channel.
Speaker 4: Uh so the government are thing pats. They don't want to hear they see it, they hear about it, but they will not say nothing about it. You see ed.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I find the troubling, Erry trouble.
Speaker 4: Why is there traveling? That's something to understand.
Speaker 18: Don't we pay We pay for all this stuff out of our our so called tax dollars, go for things like this space force. What they're not doing to save this from these things?
Speaker 4: What are we playing? When are we playing them? We're not paying and we're just looking at these guys. We're not paying them paying news.
Speaker 18: That's the Space Force is part of our military, Uncle, it's a part of our military armed forces. Is the space Force now, And that seems that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know we be took. I'm saying, So I didn't know we were in this. You out next week? Got youruck? I mean, Jimmy, we here, Frank next week, next week, we'll have that information for you. So for listening next week.
Speaker 6: Detail.
Speaker 4: I don't even understand. He's got the story. Well, what we're gonna do, Frank is supposed.
Speaker 15: To come on.
Speaker 2: Frank is going, you'll be on next week.
Speaker 4: You'll be on next week. Because this is the guy.
Speaker 7: This is the guy that's doing this, is the guy that's said the started looking at these aliens coming.
Speaker 4: That got missus sidekick excited.
Speaker 7: So then to getting thing they're getting together, and they started looking at all this stuff.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 2: That's what the punt of neighbors something. Yes it's a neighbor and friend. It's actually an old coworker of my wife.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: I guess he's been seeing UAP for a number of years. And then that somehow dovetails into the recent sightings that we all have been seeing, like my wife, myself uncle to a lesser extent. These things have been out. They've been out all year, basically the new year came and we've been seeing them every night. They're always out here. They're in the same spots too, typically, so they're there and the best I don't know what they are.
Speaker 7: The best time to see him is when the planes are grounded they cannot fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, for example, yeah, I know what the when the flyers went out, When the flyers were going.
Speaker 2: They were out in force.
Speaker 4: They were out in force, like he said, they were over the place, and that was the time, and that was the time to look at him.
Speaker 2: It was a good time for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a good time to look at him.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 18: That when Trump gets in there, that he's going to do something, because I mean, last time he was in he declared a national emergency over you know, a flu virus. So maybe maybe he will announce another national emergency he didn't over this alien invasion situation, and we can get you know, some action going. I don't know, we can only he's.
Speaker 3: Going to take care of all the alias from Mexico. Don't worry about it, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I got to tell you, you haven't had We don't have any UAPs up in Victoria here. They don't come here.
Speaker 2: Dang, you're missing out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, i've seen the place where they've been hanging out more.
Speaker 3: They just didn't realize it's populated yet.
Speaker 2: Wrong New Jersey, Jersey. Yeah, they started there.
Speaker 4: They started there.
Speaker 3: They're still there, tons of them, tons of them. There's still there's no news coverage.
Speaker 4: They don't want to do any numbers. You're gonna they don't talk about them.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: I wonder if the.
Speaker 18: East Coast UFOs and the West Coast UFOs are working together or are they rivals or something, you know, like the Rap the old Rap rivals East West or whatever.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: You know what I think it is, Eddie, I mean the world.
Speaker 18: They can go to war with each other over what's that?
Speaker 6: I think it's the gray squirrels versus the red squirrels.
Speaker 3: They're just waiting for Monday to meet Trump.
Speaker 4: Really that way?
Speaker 18: Is that what you got going up in Canada?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 18: Who's a war up? Those red squirrels are fiery. They don't pick the gray squirrels asses, even though they're bigger.
Speaker 6: Well, they've they've in my town. The the Grace squirrels are city dwellers, and they've chased all the little red squirrels out into the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 18: The red squirrels are a fiery bunch though, very territory.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, there there.
Speaker 18: They're like close cousins to the Douglas squirrels I have here, and they're very territorial. My Douglas squirrels more often not chase the much larger Eastern gray squirrels away because they're just they're just like little balls of energy, and they're very territorial and and they're just, uh, they don't tolerate the the gray squirrels very well.
Speaker 6: You're you're kind of in a rural area though.
Speaker 18: Oh I am. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they don't know the little uh yeah, you won't find the little uh the Douglas squirrels in the cities. They state of the coniferous forests on the coast, but they're ferociously territorial over their area.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it does.
Speaker 15: Indeed, one, Hey, I did here's something about some stuff being.
Speaker 18: Say again, Jimmy, is it.
Speaker 4: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 4: Hey? Jimmy, what's up?
Speaker 18: What's up Jimmy, is that there's like a delay and we get talk over each other sometime or something. So I didn't catch what you said.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, I just wondered because this is a new phone and it don't seem to work much better than my old phone.
Speaker 3: It breaks, it breaks up, and it has that it has that effect of transferring one way sound. So when you get overwhelmed by a sound coming through your speaker, it cuts off your mic. That's what's happening with that new phone.
Speaker 6: I can hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it works kind of like a skype does.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's why I checks the producer the old one.
Speaker 3: You get what they call a duplexing effect and it only goes one way.
Speaker 4: We come from.
Speaker 15: What Well, what were we talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, listen, listen. We're getting towards the end of the show. So what we need to do is shout out.
Speaker 7: We need to do a shout out show and who we will have a good conversation happening. And I'm getting excited here I get holding, I forget about the time, and here we go crazy with this add on the phone and this other guy talking and everybody else gapping.
Speaker 6: Well, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Put the cassio down for now.
Speaker 2: Uncle, Let's do shout outs, and well, who do we get first?
Speaker 4: Northern man?
Speaker 2: Northern man was first? Yeah, okay, we to the northern man with the shoutout.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 6: Uh, let's see, we'll throw a shout out to the to the red squirrel. I hope I see one this year I go to the woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for calling, Robin. Great to have you as all these man. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: I take it easy.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, see it goes Robin. And then who was the next colored?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 3: Jimmy was next.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, Jimmy next, Jimmy next on the list, shout out, shout.
Speaker 15: Out, all right, shout out to.
Speaker 6: The world and to.
Speaker 15: President Biden. This will be the last time I call him when he's president.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 16: He's one of.
Speaker 15: Them figures transformational.
Speaker 14: What else we get?
Speaker 15: Oh, I said to learn on this very broadcast the Bob you banks past.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 15: So shout out to mister baseball, shout out to the effect. Shout out to you guys.
Speaker 4: He was he was a Dodger. See you announce it too.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't he Bob? For years he was a baseball announcer, long, long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, he was with the Dodgers, though, he was with the Dodger radio network.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm confused because I can remember them with the with the Cleveland Idiots.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, man, he was with the Dodgers. No, no, I heard his voice.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll check you right now.
Speaker 18: No no, no, yes, yes you er was the voice of the of the Milwaukee Brewers.
Speaker 2: No no, no, okay, well I disagree.
Speaker 4: You're thinking Dodgers, Dodgers.
Speaker 18: You're thinking Vin Scully. He was the great voice of the Dodgers. He passed a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh man, look at this guy knows his baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that, that's why. Yeah, I was thinking an argument might be misplaced there. But anyway, that is the next one to give a shout out.
Speaker 4: So he got you ed.
Speaker 2: Who do you want to shout out?
Speaker 4: Well, I I want to.
Speaker 18: I know you guys are all excited about the big Monday event of the inauguration, but more importantly, the day after Tuesday, the twenty first of January, is a National squirrel Appreciation Day.
Speaker 12: So let's just.
Speaker 18: Shout out to all the squirrel nations around the world. And and Bob Buker Man, Bob Buker was a great baseball guy and play by playing hilariously funny guy and play.
Speaker 3: By play announcers for the Milwaukee for the Milwaukee Brewers for fifty four seasons. And he was also a former professional catcher in baseball. Oh, okay, cool, I you know that.
Speaker 2: Interesting and a little bit of trivia.
Speaker 18: He was a two hundred lifetime hitter, but he could hit the hell out of Sandy Kofax. For some reason he had he just had he owned Sandy Kofax. But he wasn't a very good hitter otherwise.
Speaker 7: Okay, interesting, I didn't know that those were two different names. Well, I was a little confused.
Speaker 2: It's confusing. But yes, thank you Ed for calling. Great to have you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: As always, we'll talk to you. See.
Speaker 18: I look forward to next week. We'll get some answers. We'll get some oh you get.
Speaker 7: Some answer, We'll get some answers from him. The truth is that the one that knows about it all you will talk next.
Speaker 2: Week, knows it all.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We're really building up, Frank. I hope we're not. I hope we're not, but he'll be good. He's gonna be a good day.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a listen show. To me, I won't even speak on this. I won't.
Speaker 2: Than that.
Speaker 4: We'll talk a bit.
Speaker 2: We'll talk a bit more my wife and I about what we've seen too. And yeah, like I said, they've been out there. They're out there every night, So take that for what it is. I don't know what it is. I just know it's staying there whatever that means. But we'll cover that next week. Uncle. I'm going to shout out. Oh my gosh, I don't even know who I wanted to shout out to. I'll shout out to anybody who might be listening on our new channel, a Rumble at Uncle podcast on Rumble, so you know, there you go, Thank you, Uh Uncle, who you got shout out?
Speaker 7: Shout out to my regulars and the ones that out of the out of the country, whoeb you if you've been listening, I'm shout out to you all.
Speaker 4: Of course, Chuck is busy, I know, and uh and everybody else.
Speaker 7: And I'll shout out to the fellow next week that will be coming on next week on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and I think this weekend. Don't look for any uh live streams of the vhs or the games. I don't think around have time for that. Just so everybody knows it's gonna be a busy weekend.
Speaker 4: But that's what that's what he has.
Speaker 7: U's gonna be busy soccer games and stuff out of the fact he's gonna be the first ZEPO doing the soccer thing.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Just answers your uncle's question. Germany, Canada and the UK. You got two in Canada, one in Germany who's been on there for hours, and two.
Speaker 2: In the UK tonight. Oh that's very exciting. Hey guys, So we have the international show. But yes, we're at Uncle Podcast on all those channels, the YouTube, the Twitch, the x the kick, all that stuff, uncledepodcast dot com live on a Shelley Radio network every Friday. Thank you for being here, everybody, Uncle take us home for the week.
Speaker 4: Fifty seven in the Books, Final
Speaker 8: Good nine