Speaker 1: Hey, here from the Steel Toe show.
Speaker 2: You ran your mouth a year ago.
Speaker 3: I warned you once, I warned you twice, but you just couldn't take advice. Talking about April, Nick and Kayla stirring up.
Speaker 4: He's like a human failure.
Speaker 1: Now you're drowning in the mess you made, and nobody's coming to say the day. Hey should listen to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then.
Speaker 3: Now you finally see shut up about it from Nick and Kayla that you didn't.
Speaker 1: Now it's biting you back.
Speaker 2: And and how about it? Now I was right and Jake was right. Wild your pride, I got a loud bunch of truth, got ben. Now you stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 4: You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but.
Speaker 1: Your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the fire smiles on you, but the mirror's getting clear, horrendous looking at you. Whoever stream every late night cap He thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the axe.
Speaker 3: He kept pushing buttons like it's all for shock.
Speaker 1: But Cormas got receipts since she's ready to go. Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up about apron, Nick, k Kayla. You didn't. Now it's biting your back. Hey, how about it? Now?
Speaker 5: I was right, and Jane was riding with your pride.
Speaker 2: Got a loud bunch of truth.
Speaker 3: Got then, Now you're stuck in the fall of You're.
Speaker 4: Living in TikTok spotlight's cold dramas, getting no better stings. Now, Huh when the real ones called your bluff, you said we were.
Speaker 1: Wrong, calls bitter, but we watched.
Speaker 2: The wall started splinter. You had your chance. You played your part. Now the army you seas right into your.
Speaker 1: Hey and should have listened to me. I told you back then. Now you finally see shut.
Speaker 2: Up about abro Nick and Kayla. You didn't, and the.
Speaker 3: Flame just got greater.
Speaker 1: Hey, now you know it's true. The fall out came straight back of you.
Speaker 2: Shake was right.
Speaker 1: I was too.
Speaker 2: Now you laugh with nothing but the Hey, we told you, but you never Juela do you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: H What is up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening?
Speaker 5: What is up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 6: I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 6: I was every one diving.
Speaker 1: M hm hm hm.
Speaker 6: Let's talk while I'm mad. How you doing, brother, Oh, guys, I am doing something with so I am doing a night Nope, so I am doing a fundraiser for the Erica Erica Legacy Foundation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hm m hm.
Speaker 6: Here's a here's a thing, here's the top pileland it's.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me say, let me what's the mon you go to people.
Speaker 5: Listen to Loe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, mhm yeah, Or what's up guys? M yeah, let's one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m h m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: Pay hair from the Steel Toe Show.
Speaker 2: You ran your mouth a ear ago.
Speaker 3: I warned you once, I warned you twice.
Speaker 2: But you just.
Speaker 3: Couldn't take advice. Talking about April, Nick and Kaylors stirring up.
Speaker 2: He's like a human failure.
Speaker 1: Now you're drowning in the mess, you man, and nobody is coming to say the day. Hey should have listen to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then.
Speaker 4: Now you finally see he shut.
Speaker 1: Up about from Nicka and kle How it's banking your banking?
Speaker 6: What is up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everyone doing this afternoon, this evening? They are the ones here. But I want to say this to the people that want to help help if you guys.
Speaker 5: Don't don't.
Speaker 7: Yees yeah, uh yeah, but I want to say that it's so awesome that uh I just wanted to jump online and do a stream.
Speaker 5: Uh m.
Speaker 6: H m hmm. Yeah, but I just wanted to jump on and do a stream. I hope you guys enjoy. Let's let's leave you guys or I love you guys.
Speaker 2: And and how about it? Now I was right and Jake was right. Wow, your pride got a.
Speaker 1: Loud a bunch of true guy.
Speaker 2: Then now you're stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 4: You're living in all that cloud, all that fakes tough skin.
Speaker 1: Put your rumpire cracked from a thin guess on the fire.