Speaker 1: The Age from.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, March twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight. First hour, the Age of Transition. Second hour, Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Do consider going to ochelly dot com to send a donation. That will help check out, that'll help this network out. Thank you very much for that. My website is Theage Offtransitions dot com. You can pick up the podcast there. You can support me directly there. I had my book, revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. That's paperback or ebook copies. I have it's book all about Transhemanism. That's really the best way to support the show. But we also have the Patreon campaign. I have been posting new material there regularly, so thank you everybody who supports on Patreon. Also have some T shirts and we have the affiliate links. Do not forget if you're ever in the market for a book, you ever think about buying any particular book, what I would like you to do is go to the Age of Transitions dot com. Find my link to bookshop dot org. Once you click through that link for my website. Anything that you find on bookshop dot org and you purchase, I'll get a small amount just for sending you there through my site. So do remember that I have a recommended reading list there and books from the guests that I've had on the show are available there. So if there are any guests that have been on the show there, I go ill on buy their book click through the bookshop dot org link. Also have the ellips in promo code fronds give you.
Speaker 3: Real quick on your bookshop dot org uh link Aaron. Just for everybody's edification, I looked to see if James Corbett's new book Reportage was available, and it is available through bookshop dot org as well, So even guests from my show check them out and see if you can find them on there. Use Aaron's link. And even if it's a book that you heard on The Ocelli Effect or you heard somewhere else, check and see if they have it, because they just might. And it supports local bookshops and the Age of Transitions at the same time. So I want to drop that in there. Sorry, go back to your lips and plug if you don't mind, but I wanted to throw that in because excellent, excellent stuff over there, and even Larry Hancock's book. Have you been into the JFK files lately? Larry Hancock's new book, The Oswald Puzzle also on bookshop dot org. Just saying I wouldn't mind if you used Aaron's link to go there and get his books, anybody's books.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 2: Thanks and thank you. That is a great suggestion. Yeah, you don't think that you're not going to find a certain book on bookshop dot org. They have tons of stuff on there, so please do Like remember, if you're ever thinking about buying any book, just click through that link on my site. It's that easy. And just remember to do that. Keep in the back of your head. Oh I'm buying a book, Yeah, Aaron said, if I click through the bookshop dot org link, then you know it helps out. It does, and you'll be you might be surprised to see what books you find on there, probably the book you're looking for, So thank you everybody for doing that. And yes, Libson promo code Franz. If you're starting a podcast, Libson's a great podcast hosting service. Use my promo code two months for free.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here and thank you for listening to the show. I've been very pleased and excited to have so many good guests on the past couple shows. I do want to thank my recent guests. I need to say Chan, author of Predatory Data, there's a book you can find on the link as previously mentioned, but also Anita say Chan and Gil Durant, he is the guy running the Nerdrech blog, which is excellent. Both really good guests, good shows. I'm excited about this show and the good guests I've had on I'm going to have more. And the topics we discussed are ones that are really central to what I've been trying to do here with the age of transitions all these years. Talking about techno eugenics for one thing, getting back to that, because we haven't even talked about eugenics on the show for a long time. So it's good to have Anita say Chan on to talk about that in depth. Our book gets into that topic in depth. And then to have Guild Duran on to talk about all the recent going ons with the regime change in our country that has taken place in the past.
Speaker 4: Just now it's going on now.
Speaker 2: The current presidential administration being run by these titans of the tech industry and they are very much in charge now. And I want to kind of continue on from that conversation I was having with Guild Duran and give some of my ideas on this whole situation, some of my ideas, a couple of predictions that may or may not be end up panning out to be correct.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you don't see what's happening, please please stop and relaxed, take a deep breath, unplug from the matrix that is the digital propaganda stream that we're all inundated with now. And I'll get back to the media side of this in a bit, but before we do that, let's just talk about who it is who's running our country. For sure now it's these tech moguls, These big guys from Silicon Valley run the giant tech industry and that have bought, they have bought and paid for the current presidential administration. So if you think that the ones that we are given to believe that are the figureheads, the president, the vice president, even these goofball cabinet members, who are high proportion of them are media figures themselves, right, and that interesting. But anyway, if you think those goofballs are really in charge, think again.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: They are put in place to distract you, to make you think that they are calling all the shots. But in reality, it's the guys who have fronted the money for this, and the guys that are going to profit hope to profit even further and take more control over our country, our society, our lives. That's what they want, and it is bizarre, you would think. And in the past these characters have remained not so much in the public eye as they are now as they go about taking over. They're not afraid to just come out of the woodwork even and just say, hey, here we are, we're doing it. Of course, our old friend Elon Musk definitely is a member of this cadre, the tech billionaires that are taking over, and he's right up there front and center, which is a very odd phenomenon, I have to say. So this isn't all occulted as you would think it should be, although you have to know that things are going on behind the scenes that we aren't.
Speaker 4: Aware of that.
Speaker 2: We aren't seeing it. There are people there working that we don't know. However, the fact that some many of these guys have just popped out into the public eye is disturbing in a whole new sort of way. But anyway, we'll return to the media angle this later. The nuts and bolts of this are pretty much what we've been talking about on the show for so many years.
Speaker 4: A lot of it has to do with the.
Speaker 2: Not the outright complete change of the military industrial complex, but the evolution of it, to be sure, because big tech has worked their way into that sphere of influence over the period of the last decade or two. They've been getting increasing influence, increasing government contracts, increasing security clearances, a higher doing more work in the realm of national security, in the realm of defense. Big companies have been doing that for quite some time now. But they're not done. They want they want more control, and I'm sure that they would be happy to push aside the old aerospace companies completely if they could. I don't if that'll happen fully, but certainly there seems to be a true rivalry there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody.
Speaker 2: I think some people might not believe that, But as far as I can tell, it's that is real, the rivalry between old aerospace and new tech. But this is a transformation, and we see these institutions, these DoD institutions like the Defense Innovation Board, so chaired by Michael Bloomberg, no less, but it's got all sorts of interesting members. The Defense Innovation Board, which advises the Defense Innovation Unit dB and DIU, respectively, which are the sort of administrative arms of the Pentagon that are in charge of making this switchover in the military industrial complex. Innovation Board is advising these Innovation Unit to say, hey, it's the Eric Schmidt narrative of war national security that he's worked so hard in the past few years to tell.
Speaker 4: Us all about that.
Speaker 2: Look, the national security and war landscape is different now. It's a different world. It's a high tech world. Cybersecurity is big. AI is going to be big. The wars of the future are not the wars even of the present, but alone in the past. The past is over. What we need to do is streamline the Defense Department's procurement of new technologies because it takes forever. It's slow, it's clunky, it favors these companies that shouldn't be favored. They don't all They don't really outright ever, say that like that, these old no bid contracts and these this cronyism, that the crony capitalist nature of the old aerospace dominated military industrial complex. They don't come out and they say that outright, but they certainly imply it. It's implicit in all this stuff that they're saying. It's like, hey, look these old guys got go. They've been running the Defense Department into the ground, and look look at what they what they have, all that all that they can show for themselves are these f thirty fives that keep falling out of the air. You know, these one hundred million or billion dollar disasters is falling out of the air and exploding right, hundreds of millions of dollars there it goes. That's what hey, And that's an interesting thing because it fits in with the dominant narrative of the new regime and power is that government is has been nothing but waste.
Speaker 4: Government has been the enemy.
Speaker 2: We have to restructure the government so that it is efficient, right have you heard this? This is a big part of the propaganda narrative for the current ruling regime, get rid of waste, get rid of corruption of government, get rid of stupid bureaucracy that leads to cronyism that the old deep state has to go. What is the answer to that, Well, it is capitalism in its purest form, in its libertarian form, which favors the wisdom of the markets. If we were to truly let capitalism rule, the markets would determine where everything goes. There would be efficiency because there would be so much competition that the government would be able to now choose the lowest bidder, not just going with the no big contract, like oh, we're going to keep paying this guy because he's our buddy.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Now we can pick and choose whoever gives us the best deal the art of the deal, like which one of these little tech startups is offering us the best deal on the new killer drone that we're looking for, the AI autonomous killer drones that we're going to need in our war for Greenland or whatever the case may be. At the moment, because it's a moment by moment thing, we have to stay on top of things. The world is changing so fast we have to be ready to react instantly, and that means procuring new technologies for our defense and also our offense. If we're going to really go for it with this new imperialistic project that has been outlined for us, we'll see how far that goes and how far we're able to actually do that, or if we're pushed to a defensive position more often than not, or first where we have to focus on our defense, which is it going to be? Is it can be defense, is it gonna be offense? What are we going to be playing? What side of the field are we be taking? And how many minutes are we going to be holding the ball? So to speak? Well, that's a good question that I don't have the answer to. Nobody has the answer to. These goofballs in charge want you to believe that we're going to be holding the ball the whole damn game, and we're just going to It's going to be an absolute blowout. Our competitors have no chance because we're just the greatest thing ever. The world has never seen anything like us. We're just so powerful, we're so tough. All we have to do is just unleash our full potential, and sorry, world, you're going to get destroyed. But it's going to be good because America is so awesome, right, that's what's going on.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: With this all in mind, I think what we need to be looking out for, and this is something that I've brought up time and again on the show, but it's something that I think is foregoing conclusion. Just a matter of exactly how it's going to occur. I don't know exactly how this is going to occur, but it's going to happen. There's going to be cyber threats, and I mean just straight up cyber attacks of some sort that are going to be They're going to be billed as terrorist events essentially, So there'll be cyber attacks on I don't know what, something that's critical to our country, to our society, just our day to day activities. Something could be so easily disrupted. So there's so many different things that you could go after. I think that's going to happen. I think that there are going to be cyber attacks. I don't know by who. I think that. I think actually there could be cyber false flags. There could be legitimate attacks from adversaries, or there could be out and out false flag cyber events. It doesn't really matter which is the case, because either way, these things are going to be beneficial to the ruling regime once again and the true power players that are in charge and stand to further their agendas. This is going to play into them, into their schemes and what they want because they will exploit these events. What's going to happen is that the only the only solution to these cyber issues and to be able to get society back up and running again, whatever that's going to mean exact, they will find out the only ones that can do it are guess who, oh yes, are are tech lords and saviors that just so happened to pay for our current government and run our current government. Right, these are the same guys that they're gonna be like, Oh you know what, Oh, here's the Elon Musk and his band of super geniuses is hard at work coming up with a solution.
Speaker 4: Look, they got.
Speaker 2: They got the Bank of America back up and running after their horrible attack and it works again.
Speaker 4: Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: So you know, something along these lines, And these are just generic things I'm throwing out, but it's gonna be something like this, right, and these guys are going to come in. They're going to be the only solution, and that's going to happen. They're going to have some new high tech thing they're gonna and by the solution will not only just be some temporary thing, but it will they will be bringing in either a new piece of technology or a new institution, or a new company, or a new something, something big and new that changes the way things work. And they will be owners of it, right, probably be a private company. They'll probably be majority share owners, something along these lines. So that look for that to likely occur, right, And these are the same guys as you're listening with my interview with Gilduran. These guys have a bizarre fetish for these po ealyptic visions of the future, and they own these ridiculous luxury bunkers. So any sort of like crazy events that really shakes things up, it seems like that's what they want. Not only are they not worried about this, they seem to desire that outcome, which is strange, unusual but deserves to be questioned and thought about. And I think that there may be something to that, right But anyway, so this could be a good continuation what I'm describing of what Doge has already begun.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 2: Because DOGE is ostensibly about this narrative, as I was saying, making everything efficient, streamlined, getting rid of corruption, getting rid of waste, getting rid of cronyism. We're fixing all of that. We're going to save the American people and America and government. We're going to save every may so much money. We're gonna be able to do so much more. Right, that's the narrative behind DOGE. But also behind DOGE is what they don't like to say so overtly, but what they are certainly doing is going inside the government itself to restructure it technically speaking, with technology, putting new AI systems into place, where before you had human employees, federal employees, a federal system that was not did not have these technologies running the show. That's what they want. They want an AI automated society that they own and operate. They put into place, and yes, it will be a perfect way to surveil absolutely everybody. But this won't be happening because only evil governments take advantage of their populations and take advantage of their personal information and things like that. These guys wouldn't do that, right, Right, do you believe that if you do. I don't know what to say, but just imagine everything that they've done with their technological with what they've done with their properties that they already own, which are completely all about data and information, our information sensitive information. It's all about the procurement and buying and selling of that and exploitation of that for oh so many different reasons. And now we're just building up a government that's based off of this.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's a privacy nightmare. So if you're a libertarian, that's all that's concerned with civil liberties, well, it's not your brand of libertarianism that's in charge now. It's the Peter Tiel brand of libertarianism. I think we all know what that is now. If you don't, the brief overview is the libertarian ideology of allowing a system that lets the most powerful corporations and individuals to do absolutely whatever they want, whenever they want, with no repercussions. That's the kind of freedom and liberty that will rule and is supposed to rule in the system. That's Peter Thiel's libertarianism. It's nothing about civil liberties and the people and giving them more and making sure that their rights and that their personal information is not exploited, right, No, not whatsoever. This is all building off of an old foundation, the war on Terror scenario of the Bush era, the neocons, the project for a new American century. This you might call this another project for a newer American century, or something really stupid. Let's call it something really dumb and grammatically incorrect, because we're in a very stupid era now, right, so let's call it something really idiotic like that. Don't worry. The smart guys are in charge, so we're all safe. We don't have to think anymore anyway. So let's let these these are the smartest guys that I've ever lived.
Speaker 4: And you know that.
Speaker 2: Know that that's true because they have so much money. They have so much money, they're in charge. They wouldn't have all that money if they weren't the smartest people ever. It works for me, That makes sense to me, makes sense to you, right, No problem, right, no problem whatsoever. But yes, the war on Terror, this is a really interesting thing. And this is going to build into the media connection too.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: The War on Terror, the Bush era, the neocons. Absolutely what the neocons did with the War on terror, with the stripping of yes, American civil liberties and the throwing out of anything to do with personal freedom and and anything to do with that individual liberty, throwing that out in favor of being secure and safe. Right, and then from the national security standpoint, and the legislation that was passed in the wake of nine to eleven, So all the civil liberties that were stripped from the American population and all the sweeping changes that were put in place, things like being able to label any citizen as an enemy combatant, things like that. These things are going to be used and taken even further under this current power structure. I don't think these guys want to take advantage of that sort of stuff and push this even to further limits. It to be crazy not to think that. So it's going to be more of the same. However, the interest very interesting thing to know here is that George Bush and the neocons are the bad guys according to again the new ruling regime.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: They are part of the deep state, right, and if they are not the deep state, they're in league with the deep state. They're agents of the deep state. Bush, the neocons, Cheney, Cheney's daughter famously now like public enemy number one for going after our fearless leader. How dare she do that? That's kind of interesting, right, It's kind of interesting how that all panned out. But again, to just simplify things, certainly Bush and any previous president is seen as the enemy, the epitome of DC and government corruption that had to be routed out. It had to be done away with. We had to drain the swamp. We had to get in a completely new form of government run by the most trustworthy people ever, the ones that the ones that we know are. They just live for going after corruption and getting rid of bureaucracy and fighting government and taking on tyranny and seventeen seventy six ing everything so that freedom reigns and liberty movement. Let's name everything that we do liberty, liberty, this liberty, that libertarian. It doesn't matter what these things actually are or what their goals or what they end up doing is as long as we call it liberty. Really, when you boil this whole thing down, it's just about saying liberty constantly and then just just completely stepping on the face of every American citizen and just complete tyranny.
Speaker 4: But call at liberty any.
Speaker 2: Great, just wonderfully Orwellian.
Speaker 4: I like to.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 2: I brought this up on the show before. But Eric Prince of the former Blackwater, the guy behind that wonderful project, recently he had this essay he wrote where he was super critical of Bush and the neocons in that entire era and going into Afghanistan and just he went on and on about what a disaster it was.
Speaker 4: What were we thinking?
Speaker 2: This was ridiculous, The entire era was completely flawed. What were they thinking? Never once does he mention how much money he made off that entire situation, made an absolute fortune brought up in there at all. But what he does do is just ream the Bush and the neocons for doing that.
Speaker 4: What were they thinking?
Speaker 2: It's things like that that make me wonder and make me think and go, what is going on here? I think the answer to that question is that this new narrative of taking down the deep state, taking down the American establishment so they can be replaced with something new, That's what That is a key to understanding what's going on. It's a key to the propaganda of the current regime. They need you to believe that's what's going on. They need you to believe that the deep state is being targeted and it's it is. It will go down. But you as long as you trust the plan, right, this is going to be a constant project. By the way, this is something that you can keep doing and keep carrot on a stringing it on and on until you keep getting more and more of what it is that you want out of the situation. But can you not see what's going on here? Can you see how we're being deceived? If you have fallen victim to this propaganda, It's okay, You're not the only one. This has worked on a lot of people. It's worked on enough of people to vote this thing in. Not that there was much of There was no real alternative offered to us, So I mean, what were you going to choose anyway? As part of the problem too, But whatever, I'm not getting into that aspect of this at all today. Getting into what is obviously happening seems obvious to me. But the method by which this continues to work is through obfuscation and through skillful use of the new propaganda channels, the new mainstream media. It's different. It's mainstream media is not the same as it used to be. However, this new system of propaganda needs you to believe that the mainstream media is exactly the same as it always has been. They need you to believe that CNN, MSNBC, even Fox News, all those cable networks and the big newspapers, that they are the mainstream media, and that they are still in charge and that they control the narrative. They are the mainstream media. You have to still believe that it's not true. They aren't. They are not the mainstream media anymore. In fact, if you haven't noticed, they have been the target of this new ruling regime.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of.
Speaker 2: That is superficial to an extent, yes, because the dingbat that is the proclaimed leader of this whole movement does have a personal vendetta against them, and so they kind of have to pay. They have to give him what he wants to, like, Oh, yeah, we're going to go after those networks, those fake news networks have done you wrong so much. And if you really look at the situation, you would notice that these even these ones that are his proclaimed enemies, have already been capitulating to them anyway, and they're doing what they can to not ruffle the feathers but it's not going to be enough. They're going to keep continue getting beaten into submission until I've said, as I've said before in the show, the old cable TV channels are gonna be nothing but a new version of QBC where well, now we can't have the drug commercials on anymore, so we can't afford the old programming that we had before anyway, And all that stuff is just on YouTube anyways, and TikTok and all that it's all streaming on there. It's streaming on Netflix, and so you know why even bother it's going to be this really bizarre not quite cable access but more of like every channel is the home shopping network where they're just selling it's a constant infomercial where they're selling things to elderly people that don't know anything other than how to turn a TV on.
Speaker 4: They're going to be the only people doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean a computer and a mobile device and any sort of digital device whatsoever. Whatever the new ones are going to be going forward, they're all they all have instant access to any sort of entertainment and media, any media imaginable anyway, So what's even the use of a TV. The mainstream media as you think it exists, doesn't It does not at this moment. Isn't the future this is now, It's gone. It's over. That has gone. That's over. The new mainstream media is digital media. It is social media, to be sure. Social media, more than anything, is the new mainstream media. And it's a whole new interface, right. It's an interactive it's an interactive medium, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: Is it not?
Speaker 2: You not only get to watch, but you get to interact with the content. Hell, you might even be a content creator.
Speaker 4: Isn't this exciting?
Speaker 2: No longer are we passive consumers of information and of media.
Speaker 4: We get to make it.
Speaker 2: But it's funny how that the ones that the content creators that get the most attention seem to be a bit homogenized. Nonetheless, doesn't seem to be a huge, dynamic array of super popular media figures in this new digital landscape, which is multifaceted, to be sure. That's funny how in how multifaceted it is, the same themes keep popping back up, and certainly the same themes get promoted.
Speaker 4: We can tell you not noticed that.
Speaker 2: Certain things can be selected by the algorithms that run these operations to be promoted. It's incredibly easy to do that. Actually, one might argue that these systems are designed to be that way, what is favorable to them and to the owners of these systems.
Speaker 4: Right, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So now the mainstream media is a completely digitized, computerized system of social media that allows its consumers to believe that they have some kind of new power over this new form of media where that they are contributing to it, they are changing it. They now the people have the power, right, the people have the power. And here's that liberty. Here's this liberty that everybody's been talking about. Here you go, everybody, this is your new freedom, the freedom to indulge in a propaganda.
Speaker 4: It does that that.
Speaker 2: Is encrypted in a whole new way that somehow not a large enough people has noticed this yet, not that nobody has noticed this. People are noticing, but not enough. And there's a lot of moving parts here. There's a lot of confusion being sown. And so so yes, uh, we have we had to demonize the old American government, the old deep state freedom fighters coming in taking over the media has changed the new mainstream media. This this digital form, okay, and the old critics those who were critics before, before this changeover back. Let's go back even to the Neocon era, those who were harsh critics of that and who are railing against the system and who wanted a new way and who won liberty and who wanted to save the country.
Speaker 4: Those ones, all.
Speaker 2: Of those same people, and the ones that have been chosen by this group to continue giving that message are still doing it in the sense that so they have maintained their anti establishment identity and they are going to continue to try to do this as long as they can. They're doing this right now. What they are doing is continuing to portray themselves as freedom fighters, as anti establishment, as saving the people, because they continue to point out the enemy, which was the old deep state, which is now being replaced, thank god, because we are winning. There is an information war that we are supposed to believe, we are currently winning, currently fighting. We are fighting it against the old guard. We need to replace it with all of these new things. We need a completely new way of doing things. We need to embrace technology. Boy, who saw that coming? Funny how these guys, these big media figures who are ani establishment and fighting the deep state, that their entire medium is this digital medium, and that these are the ones that are saying, yes, we need to infuse our government with all these high technologies, and we need to put AI systems in there, because they're the same systems that have bumped us up in the algorithm. It made us popular. They don't say this again, but you know can infer these things, so they will continue to try to maintain that identity that they are the saviors of the people. They're bringing liberty to us all. They are the libertarians. Hooray for libertarians. They're saving us the market, saving us from the communists, the socialists, the cultural Marxism, the culture war. They're fighting the culture war. They're winning the culture war. They're saving us from the transgenders. They're saving us from the radical left. All these things that are meaningless and completely not not a danger to anybody, except for if you've created.
Speaker 4: In your own mind.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like some weird nightmare that you've created for yourself to live within. So they have obfuscated what the actual problems that we face are. They're exploiting generic ideas that they know scare you, right, and you are being exploited by this new system. So they are going to try to continue to be the anti establishment figures. They're going to keep making some people believe that, but so many of us now know better clearly, no, that's not the case. What they are are nothing more than the mouthpiece of the current ruling regime. That's all they are. They're the propaganda mouthpiece for them, okay. And you can see little glimpses of what's actually going on when you see clips of these idiots on the street with their bullhorns. They've had their bull horns forever. It's their weapon of choice in the information war. They're going to these street events now and confront leftists whatever that happens to be at the moment. When you see the look in their eyes when they're confronting people, they're getting more brazen, these characters. Look in their eyes when they're on the street confronting normal people that are actually protesting things, you'll see that what they're doing is pretending once again to be freedom fighters and saving us from the deep state by how by shilling for billionaires that are taking over our government. Going to protest where actual citizens are protesting things are now the enemy, and these fricking shills are out there with their megaphones and look at them. They're taking joy in coming very close to blows with protesters. It's getting scary. I don't like the look in these goons faces because what I see is a look of somebody. It's like, I know that I am protected.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That no matter what happens here in the situation, I am protected.
Speaker 4: I can, I can.
Speaker 2: Frankly, it looks like they want to start being violent, and when you know what, their leader has called for violence against any kind of protest and anybody who's getting uppity and not not wanting liberty in the way that's being prescribed to us. Now, if you don't want liberty, well guess what. We can get dragged away by security immediately and you're going to get flown to El Salvador and you're going to live in a prison the rest of your life. Okay, that's what you get for not wanting liberty, for not wanting freedom. Okay, you need to want freedom. You need to want liberty. And by that we mean our form of that, we mean Peter Thiel's definition of liberty. Okay, we have a very here's the definition. If you're not adhering to it, it's off to the goolog with you.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: People might think I'm being hyperbolic, but I don't think so.
Speaker 4: This is what's happening.
Speaker 2: If you trust these frickin' shills and losers and kooks that are bought and paid for, they're being protected, they're selling us nothing but lies. It's got to stop because they are bought and paid for by the people who are actually in charge now, who are in league with a lot of Again, there's a lot of moving parts here, and there's a lot of people that stand the benefit. And this is not just a simple scenario. It's not even just a simple scenario where these tech titans are taking over and that's it. They've clearly made some deals on an international scale with different sort of actors, and there's a lot happening. I don't know who thinks they're fooling who or who actually is in reality who, But we're all going to have to pay the price for it, which is.
Speaker 4: The bad part.
Speaker 2: We here on the ground, us regular people, we have to deal with the fallout from all of this.
Speaker 4: Isn't that great? Isn't that fun?
Speaker 2: And we have to keep continue to continue to face the confusion that's sent to us in a barrage of social media slop that's meant to confuse us, that's meant to obfuscate, that's meant to keep us distracted with these false enemies that they're not even real. They're phanfasms. They got us chasing these fake things. Meanwhile, we're not seeing the actual story when when ironically it's being told to us, we just can't.
Speaker 4: We're just not listening.
Speaker 2: It's being told to us in interviews on the Joe Rogan podcast. They're telling us what they want to do, but we don't even understand what that means because they throw out this stupid stuff. What they do when they go on these shows is that they continue that what appears to be anti establishment narrative. They are now the kings of this, Like oh yeah, Andreasen goes on, they're talking about d banking and he wants you to get hooked in. They're like, oh yeah, deep banking. That's what the deep state does to anybody who's a problem. Oh man, to see Andreesen guy is part of the truth. Yeah, that's it, that's what's going on. That's all they have to do. They got to throw out like some stupid like bait for you that you will buy into because it fits this narrative that's been built up over a series of decades that doesn't even mean anything anymore. It's time to see through this nonsense. This is not for us, this system. Those who are in control now do not care about us. In fact, they want to enslave us. They want us in their damn freedom cities, right, they want us in freedom cities, and then they want us to simultaneously complain about Agenda twenty one and how we're all going to get corraled into.
Speaker 4: Fifteen minute cities.
Speaker 2: We could literally be living in a freedom city, which is the definition of what they call a fifteen minute city, but we wouldn't even know it because we'd be so worried about this fifteen minute city that somehow the UN is going to institute on us. You see what I mean. This is the nineteen eighty four situation that we are now in. It is crazy, is insane, But uh, I mean, just look look at the sad and most disturbing part of all this is like look at the results, Look at look at what has been done so far with this, with this whole scheme. Look how far they've taken this. It's an absolute disgrace. First of all, it's a disgrace that we have allowed this. It's pathetic. For one thing, these absolute losers have nothing going for them other than they've figured out They've figured out a way to put themselves at the top of all what was already, yes, a sick system.
Speaker 4: They figured out how to exploit it.
Speaker 2: And make themselves the ruler of that system, but be able to make changes on the fly. Because it's what the tech world's all about, is I keep updating. Right, they figured out how to be the masters of the updates, where that now they can update the whole of society like they update Windows operating system or whatever operating system might be the case. Right, it's all about updating the operating system. Tim, you're gonna get all sorts of update notifications on your life now, not your computer on your life. Okay, this is how we're living. We are the machines that these idiots think that they own, and sadly they kind of do. Now that has to stop. I don't know how to do it. I don't know what we're going to do. They've convinced so many people and they keep exploiting these lowest common denominator garb bit that just keeps working. It just keeps working, and it will continue to work. And they're gonna ride this thing as far as they can. They're gonna take this thing as far as it goes.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 2: You can take that one to the bank, and we're forced to deal with it. And I for one, am very pissed off about it. I'm very we did. Nobody asked for this, Nobody wants this. Nobody wants update their stupid phone or their computer. Okay, make America great again. It's ironic. A lot of the people that were on board with that are just people that wanted things to just stay the same and not be bothered. Well, we're gonna be bothered, sadly. That's what this whole thing was about. It was about changing absolutely everything under the guise of preserving and being conservative. This is the epitome of conservatism, conservativism. This is the epitome of conservatismvism, just as Peter Dield's version of libertarianism is the epitome of liberty.
Speaker 4: Right. You see how this works works, You see how their little mind games work on us.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I don't know, is anybody out there with me? Does anybody hearing this? Does anybody care? Does anybody else seeing this? If they do, let me know. Uh, you know, I'm supposed to. And I had a lot of other little like instances of things things in the alternative media. There's no such thing as an alternati media anymore. These holdovers of people who were big names in the alternative media. You really ought to be suspicious of the ones that have any traction whatsoever. I don't. You can't be suspicious of me. But I don't have any audience. I don't have any sway whatsoever, So, you know whatever, I would be suspicious of the ones that are playing into all these dominant narratives, the ones who prop up bs like the culture war, the ones who exploit the culture war. Look at those guys who's playing that card online. Might want to ask who that is and why they're doing it. I would suggest what motives they have. It's probably just the motive of making money, because their shills. It's mostly what's going on. But a lot of them are useful idiots, and they probably actually are so stupid that they believe this stuff. There's a lot of really stupid ones. But then there's some that are smart. You watch out for them too. You gotta really wonder about them. Whose payroll are they on and what are they really doing? But whatever, I'm not here to, you know, point fingers at everybody tonight.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like everybody head on and know it's it seems so obvious at this point to me. I'm not going to sit here and just point people out, like, oh, yeah, this guy's bad, because this guy's bad, because that we all didn't know, No, we all ought to see this stuff. I'm just throwing out the general points. It's like, oh yeah, the culture war people are playing into this, like conservative Christian view that America is a Christian nation and we have to save the world from the devil and the Antiquechrist and the evil devil worshiping leftists, the communist, Marxist leftists, Satanist democratic hordes of evil that are taking over. Whatever that means. Ah, I don't know, I don't know. I mean, if you want to believe all that stuff, that's cool too, that's cool. Vladimir Putin's a tough guy, he's awesome. He's God's gift. To the world. Jishimping is bad, but he's a friend of Vladimir Putin. Whatever, that doesn't matter. We hate China except when we don't. Elon Musk is just the greatest guy ever. He's the smartest guy, first of all. He's the smartest guy in the world that's ever lived. And he's the savior of our country. And he just makes really good cars. And I just love him. I love how he's saving our country.
Speaker 4: I stand.
Speaker 2: I stand with Elon Musk, I stand with Tesla, I stand with Vladimir Putin. I stand with Kelsey Gabbard, I stand with Jade Vans. There's a lot of standing, a lot of standing around these days. All these cooks just like to stand up all the time. Well, I'm sitting I sit for all this bs. All right, I'm sitting down and I've had it. I'm taking a seat and I'm not taking a part in the garbage that you're selling to me. All Right, you might have you might have tricked everybody else, but not me. Okay, that's all I have to say for tonight. I'm done with this and we're going to move on to the Uncle Show and drink a can of beer. That we found in the middle of the road. Okay, we're gonna do that. We're gonna try to figure out the Super Bowl bets and that's going to hopefully be a nice, fun, relaxing time because we need that right now, don't we?
Speaker 4: Uh stay tuned on? Then?
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: Hey Hey, yeah, yeah, hey yeah, hey, hey my dow agat hey a hey.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 8: Revelation through conversation Cool.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's interesting, Yeah, in the clatroon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did that ever work out too good? No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 9: Much money is clear and understanding about the programs, The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'ceelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 9: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea ot chelly dot com.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States this was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com No.
Speaker 3: Not to let them know.
Speaker 11: I'm a real shot up the two rocks of the lot of the drug show. I'm bringing all shot block of their rots of the lot at the drug shows. The woe is meant that the world's worst professional propocket tip them like it's two thousand something and Bucket's back on tour. You never really wanted me anyway. Ulcohol turns me into your enemies.
Speaker 3: I'm your sing me sad with some hannasy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy.
Speaker 5: Picked it up.
Speaker 11: Once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be. I used to roll over the five dead. She would give me a lot of timpers and letteracy. I mean literally, I figure, I mean a letter.
Speaker 3: Y'all want chances week, except the chances.
Speaker 9: To learn the letter go.
Speaker 11: We learned the letter go.
Speaker 1: Oh cha.
Speaker 5: I think it's okay to have a couple of heroes. It's okay fan flaws.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't have stayed sober without Sam Tripp to zero. I'm talking to Chris Raids on the pod.
Speaker 5: I'm not lady.
Speaker 3: He's talking to Charlie Robinson on the pods. The people he influenced influence me. Where you Chuck o'chelly, Sorry, I haven't done it yet. I'm gonna give you those beats.
Speaker 11: Take a week of people's influence, like drops of water in the sea, and it's sad and so plain the seed that lat and leave the powers that beat. It's taken corruption to an incompatibility with regavity. I got no problem with conspiracy becoming in industry as long as we stay hard.
Speaker 3: I'm fact it's bread, no fallacy, go.
Speaker 11: Forth with no malice, casually ghosts produced for years stacking up that wise Wolf Gold.
Speaker 5: Ain't you average?
Speaker 11: G I'm a bastard with no mask, but the method had had one long before the Ronus tonation.
Speaker 3: O Chili dot Com Chilly dot Com Radio.
Speaker 8: Network revelation through conversation, Hony.
Speaker 3: Honing Morning Morning, Horning Horning Horny.
Speaker 5: This is a money see podcast, Cobrat Cobat. Go wait here. We'll pick up your I pad, your cellphones and hi me and listen to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 12: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better got ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 10: Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 4: You are listening the broadcast. My name is Eron. Here would me is the start of the show? Uncle?
Speaker 12: Oh wait, we just a moment. We just had a bing ring on this thing so on and I had somebody screaming. I'm just curious to know who that was. I must have been one one in away on there streaming probably.
Speaker 5: And this is.
Speaker 4: Three sixteen.
Speaker 5: This is a three sixty two episode. Before we get started here that's the me.
Speaker 4: So we all know, we know what it is.
Speaker 5: No, now we can get started.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, okay, well we'll be gone.
Speaker 5: We've begun this conversation about.
Speaker 4: The Uncle Show.
Speaker 5: The Uncle Show. We get some interesting news to know.
Speaker 4: It's not going on.
Speaker 2: We're live first of all Bolly Radio Network Friday. You can call in if you want this number. So the call number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Please do call in. You can also, uh, you can use Skype for now until it's gone. We don't want to talk too much about that, but you can Charles dot Ocelli on Skype.
Speaker 4: He will bring you on the show.
Speaker 2: Type of a message or three zero one say see Uncle Show live Friday night every Friday.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: Man, this is exciting to be back.
Speaker 5: Well back again? Yeah, well where was done with stunniness? And anybody? You have a drink?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: I don't know about everybody, but I know we have a couple right here, Uncle, We got a couple of interesting drinks.
Speaker 4: Do we want to go over what we have here? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 2: Okay, well here I think I'll show the people what we have. First of all, this is uh to continue on from the beer that we reviewed last time. This is another one of those sixty six beers that you got from the cruise. So this is brewed by the cruise line. We might drink this. This is the tropical Golden Ale.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I'm not curious to know how much you're going to put that rated for him?
Speaker 5: Do you think I know what I'm putting it rated on? But I'm just curious to know what you're going to do.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you already know?
Speaker 3: I know mine?
Speaker 4: So wait a minute, did you did you go against the rule?
Speaker 3: Uncle?
Speaker 4: If you've already had this before, we've drank it on the show.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a hard and fast role where we're not supposed to drink the drink but before we review it, that was my phone?
Speaker 5: Well, well I had to take I had to taste it. I went to a test with them. Wait a minute, no, I want to wait a test with them on the boat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you already taste this with this on the boat and you've done a review on the boat on this, So does that mean you're.
Speaker 4: Going to review it tonight on the show too?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that one you are, Yeah, to see how you like, so to know if you degree, and what kind of waiting you get it?
Speaker 2: So you're going to carry over your review that you gave on the boat. So that's why you're saying you already have it, Yeah, and you're curious to see what my rating.
Speaker 4: Will be exactly.
Speaker 5: That's that's what I was meaning to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't need yeah the way, I don't think we'll even be breaking our rules of the show when we do that, So that sounds good to me. The other beer that I want to show off for everybody here is this is this is something really special.
Speaker 4: This is a cores light that what's the story with this? Uncle? Did we find this somewhere? What's what happened?
Speaker 3: In a box?
Speaker 4: You found it in a.
Speaker 5: Box cross the street in Kiwan's house.
Speaker 4: So you found it in a box on the street? Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? About not on the street on this side of the street.
Speaker 4: Was it outdoors?
Speaker 5: Was this it was outdoors in the box?
Speaker 4: Was it a thirty pack? Was that the box was a cors Light thirty pack six?
Speaker 5: I think it was take six and six pack, but.
Speaker 12: Open it had three left, Okay, so it was But I took the to I took that, they didn't I.
Speaker 5: Had that one was the only one that was clear to use.
Speaker 2: So there's one usable cors light left in the box. That was since we smashed the other two. We smashed the other two and we did it should be said that we did a TikTok video today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's what it was, that tic tac.
Speaker 12: Now, if people want to hear me on a new one and be on a tic tac, I've got a new book.
Speaker 5: Explain on ticktak.
Speaker 12: So we're getting rid of all these talk shows and stuff with because of in May. Oh no, no, no, uncle, no, we're not ten that stuff and May it's going to be gone. So now we're going to have the tic tac to connect to this.
Speaker 4: So, uncle, what's going away in May is Skype?
Speaker 5: Oh well that's when I'm in.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're still going to do this show.
Speaker 12: Like we don't know how we're going to get the people though. How we going to get the people callers?
Speaker 4: Well, we might be able to use a new program.
Speaker 2: So we're not gonna be using Skype anymore, but we might use Zoom or something like that, or you know, some equivalent to Skype will find and Chuck is going to use his producer wizardry to find a new piece of software or something.
Speaker 4: We'll be all to the same show we're doing now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to make sure. Yeah, I want to make sure. Uncle, you understand, I'm gonna fix this. It's just that we're not going to be using Skype anymore, and we might might change the phone number because we won't have a choice to keep the old phone number. But that doesn't mean we're not going to do the show. I mean, unless you guys want to quit, that's up to you.
Speaker 12: But I was just saying about this about the number, because we got all these we got all these, I got these cons I yeah, I just gave out a yeah, the number for the new customer.
Speaker 3: But it's OK.
Speaker 2: The show will continue, the show, show, keep up, uncle, The podcast is not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: Don't get scared.
Speaker 3: The show will continue. I'm going to continue to produce it unless you fire me, uncle, and uh, you know, And the only thing that we're going to change is maybe the phone number. Now, if I can figure a way to keep the phone number and just do it with a different thing outside of Skype, I'm going to do that too, but I don't know yet because I haven't discovered the right combination to make it work. We tried. Remember, we did a little experiment a couple of weeks ago, right and it it didn't go so good.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, yeah, but we'll work out a lot. That's all a bunch of technical stuff. It doesn't even matter. What Uncle is saying is we have a new TikTok channel. It's called Uncle the Podcast, so you can find it on TikTok.
Speaker 5: If any of my customers want to hear me, I'm on that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I mean. Made a video today, cash for cans, we recycled.
Speaker 2: We've made it into videos. People seem to like it. We're going to keep making those silly little videos, but we're mainly going to keep doing the podcast.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, yeah, well yeah, I was just letting them know there's others way they can get in touch with me.
Speaker 2: Press it pressed the button button people, that's all the but we got a lot of buttons that pressed these days. Yeah, it's mostly at Uncle Podcasts, but that's on like YouTube, Twitch, kick, Instagram x, but on TikTok it is currently Uncle the Podcast I.
Speaker 4: Want to change that, but change what my name. No way, I'm change your name. Uncle.
Speaker 5: You can't change my name. No, no, no, no, that is not it. Get no, you don't got to argue.
Speaker 3: Look, it's it's a little confusing because in some places it's Uncle the podcast, and in other places it's just Uncle podcasts. So it's best if you have it all one way on everything, so that way, no matter what they're looking at, they know to go to the same thing, right, So that that's all that Aaron's saying, is that he might change it so that it's, you know, instead of Uncle the podcast, it'll just be Uncle podcast, right, Is.
Speaker 5: That what you're going with all that way?
Speaker 2: Then yeah, we got we got, we got planning on because that's what our social media handles are is at Uncle podcasts all.
Speaker 3: Right, and sidekick handles all the social media. So he'll take care of that. I don't even have anything to do with it. You don't got to worry about it. It'll get done.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: The main thing that people need to know is that we did make a TikTok radio today that Castro can maybe we attempted to make a second video.
Speaker 4: Do you want to describe that real quick?
Speaker 3: Uncle?
Speaker 4: What do we try to do?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, yeah, tell him that we was we went to this place. What was the name?
Speaker 4: The name okay, it was a local business.
Speaker 5: It was a local business.
Speaker 4: It's it's uh, it's a computer.
Speaker 5: It was a compute. It was a computer operation with a lady and a man. They have business.
Speaker 12: But but what happened was the man he was sick. He was sick, and we could understand. So we just gave him a card and so for the we might be back and we might be back to talk to them about a full interview.
Speaker 5: About the interview about this, so that that's the new thing that came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It's a okay, so it's a computer repair shop. The name of the business is called Human Computer.
Speaker 3: You get a kick out of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I do.
Speaker 5: I get a got of that name.
Speaker 4: I've been driving past the sign for.
Speaker 5: You, driving me crazy.
Speaker 12: Let's go, let's go to get Deans and we'll stop and we'll do And then today we did it.
Speaker 2: We went there and stopped and he was doing at me, saying, let's do this, let's do this. This was a pet project of mine. I will be wanting to go into here. I've just been wanting to go in there for years. I'm like, when the world is I just I love the name. I love the name of human computer. There's so much going on with that. So we went in and I was like, oh, hey, I tried to do a normal introduction. I'm sure that it was a husband and wife business. I'm sure the wife thought we were absolutely insane maniacs, but I tried.
Speaker 5: I tried to.
Speaker 2: I was trying to dial that back as much as I possibly could have, Like, Okay, I'm going to try not to seem like we're completely insane.
Speaker 5: But talking about it insane.
Speaker 2: So I was like, yeah, okay, we we have a podcast, we have a radio sh essentially, but we also have this, uh you know, we'd like to do a video real quick if we could for TikTok. It's like, if you want to do a quick interview, we could do an interview with you and talk about your business, you know, maybe promote the business a little. And the guy came out from back He's like, yeah, like I can't today, I'm very I'm a little sick. Maybe another time, Like, oh okay, that's cool. I'm like, here ears our card.
Speaker 3: We have a show.
Speaker 4: If you want, we'd love to have you as a guest. It'd be cool.
Speaker 2: We'll probably come back and maybe we'll do a TikTok video that So, so that was that was what we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. That's what we did.
Speaker 4: It went pretty good.
Speaker 5: I think it was funny though.
Speaker 1: That was pretty good.
Speaker 4: So maybe more news with human computer in the future. We'll see.
Speaker 2: But for now, uncle, do we want to well, do we want to start one of these beers before we do anything else? We should start a review, right and you you wanna do we want to open the street cours or do we want.
Speaker 5: To go to the sixty Say let's go to sixty six. I want to see your results of what you want.
Speaker 3: Hey, if we have time tonight, though, I want you guys to explain to me how it is you try to act like you're not insane. I want I want to explain that profidence because I think people would be curious to know, like, what is it you actually have to do to be not insane when you go in. I'm trying to figure that one out. Well, you guys did it. You got to be the experts here. Come on, you gotta explain it. Okay. You can't make a statement like that on a podcast where it's a talk show and not talk about how you actually do that, because I guarantee there's people out there listening that need to hear. How do I behave like I'm not insane when I.
Speaker 2: Go to make an introduction, Well, listen, shike, you gotta understand understand the situation.
Speaker 4: Right, It's just what it was.
Speaker 2: It's just a plain old computer pair shop, right and in walks me and uncle. I've got my heavy metal t shirt on. Uncle is uncling with me, you know, right right? And then I come in like instead of saying, here, here's my crappy old computer that doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Do you know want to fix it?
Speaker 2: I don't say that. I'm saying, hey, I have a podcast. Hey I want to do a video with you. Hey, I want to put make this video with you. And I'm trying to make it make sense to somebody that it might not make sense to.
Speaker 5: It's cool.
Speaker 3: I would love to do this at my I believe me. If you ever come to visit me, we'll go to the local computer shop that has a guy like this too. Same thing. I would love to do this with you guys.
Speaker 5: Well, we got to check these computers jumps.
Speaker 12: Now that I realized what we were doing, I had to go and see in this a pal right, So now.
Speaker 13: I understand what we have to do absolutely. I see what he was talking about. Did you uncle, I'll ask you this question.
Speaker 2: Did you get the sense that the wife was taken a little aback and trying to understand what was happening the whole time?
Speaker 4: I had?
Speaker 5: I feel like she did a little bit in the beginning. Yeah, in the beginning. At first, at first, what did these too? Trying to say? I mean, and her head, I would think, what these two choying?
Speaker 3: So she's not in her head try to be polite right and going okay, yeah, And meanwhile she's got a look on her face like what hell are these guys? Okay, okay, no no problem. I just wanted to double check. And the other thing is I just want to let you guys know we do have Uh let's see, we got somebody requested to come in by a skype. So I think we'll wait till after you guys are done with the beer here real quick, you get the beers roll and then we gotta.
Speaker 5: Got a drink with them. Well we can join us.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want me to bring them in right away if they have a drink. Yeah, I'm not gonna know if they got a drink until I bring them in. Uncle.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be fair, Uncle, how about this. This is the way we're gonna play it. Okay, tell we are going to do this. We're going to open up our sixty six. Well, we got to test this being all right, I'm going to pour it into uncle's cup. I'm gonna pour it in my cup. We're going to take our first taste. We're gonna be like, oh, here's our beer. And then from there we'll be like, oh, now that we're drinking this beer, let's field a couple calls.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll do it that way.
Speaker 3: So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna bring in the skype caller first, and then I'll check the phone lines and bring them in next. Okay, but I'll wait until you guys have your beers open and going yeah, good.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do the old David Lynch pour the beer ex list. I don't know what it is about, David Lynch and pouring beer. But he loves pouring beer. You know we're gonna do right now.
Speaker 3: The poor is important, especially to the rich. But maybe no.
Speaker 2: Here we have sixty six by Norwegian tropical golden Ale. Let's see what was it say? Sustainably sourstan Can twelve ounce, four four point six percent. I'll call it by volume. I'm going to open this, Okay, I'm going to pour the beer. Sidekick poured the beer.
Speaker 4: Here, he goes. Okay, let's see your cup. Uncle. There we go pouring the beer. Let's see here. I would do the full on blue velvet quote, but that's a bit much for this show.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 4: We won't do that.
Speaker 2: So let's now that the beer is poured, let's taste the beer. See what we think of it. It's here now, okay, okay, I have my first taste and I feel good about it. So with that, Uncle, should we go to.
Speaker 1: This call or what?
Speaker 5: Let's go to the cola?
Speaker 12: Hello Coller, Hello, Oh that's the north Man?
Speaker 4: Is that North? Nor Man? North? That's Edward Norton.
Speaker 5: Dang, Sandy Claus.
Speaker 1: Oh my calling from the north.
Speaker 4: Goodness, this is what's his name?
Speaker 5: Who's that screening who's that screaming?
Speaker 4: I know it was him.
Speaker 5: I know it was him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a pretty good year there, uncle, No I do.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Well, welcome Robins Robin Hoog.
Speaker 5: This is Robin Hoog. Oh well, going back to that again.
Speaker 2: So Robin's good to have you here. Do you have any interesting business for us tonight? What's the business tonight?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, I just finished a nice Chinese food meal with my girlfriend? Right, great, went to Golden City. Awesome, Oh Golden City early shoutout. Oh yeah, that's a that's a good restaurant in Victoria here.
Speaker 4: Cool, got it?
Speaker 1: And what about what's going on with this human computer stuff?
Speaker 4: I missed that he missed human computer.
Speaker 2: The abbreviated version of that story is human Computer is a computer repair shop near us. It's got a crazy name. I kept looking at the sign years and years.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, isn't that awesome human computer? So many questions pop up. But anyway, now that uncle has his TikTok channel, I'm like, Okay, we're gonna go in there. We're gonna talk to the business owner, who is almost certainly the person working there at the moment. So let's go in there and ask them if they want to make a TikTok video where they talk about human computer like what it is, what they do.
Speaker 4: I'm like, they might be up into that, right, it could be a good problem for the business.
Speaker 2: So we went in there and tried to do that, but the owners it's a mom and pop shop, and Pop was sick and he's like, I can't do it today because it's like his throat hurts or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, and mom was and into it.
Speaker 4: Mom didn't know what the heck was even going on, and something like that. Yeah, they're not up on the computers.
Speaker 1: If that's yeah, right, hold on, hold on, ring here.
Speaker 4: Take this other ring a day. Who's this?
Speaker 5: I think I know who?
Speaker 4: But go ahead.
Speaker 14: Jimmy James, how you doing good?
Speaker 5: Tell you Jimmy's back. Jimmy's back, people, Jimmy's.
Speaker 4: Back, Jimmy's back, Robbin's back.
Speaker 2: Now these both of these gentlemen were part of the super Bolt bet that we had a few weeks back down.
Speaker 12: Yea, why don't we have that that to talk about a month back? Now been a month back, I would say, gave it take now. I believe you said you had the voice back to tip to Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go to Jimmy, because Jimmy Jimmy. The last show we did, Jimmy was saying that he voted.
Speaker 2: So we had the bet and and some people went with the Eagles, some people went Kansas City Chiefs, and are what we all thought was that Jimmy decided to go with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 4: But Jimmy didn't seem to think that last week. Well, what's what's your current?
Speaker 1: He thought that he went for the Chiefs. He thought I didn't go for the Eagles. He thought I went for the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Oh is that was that the contention?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: So it was the other way?
Speaker 4: What's the other way around?
Speaker 5: Okay, we can understand it if it was different.
Speaker 2: Okay, So your belief is that Robin did not pick the Eagles, but rather he picked the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I have I put together this clip that might give us answers. And if this clip doesn't work, we have an additional clip to play if we need it, if we feel we need it. Was made by our front creative accent. So well, the second clip, this first clip I put together. I don't know if it's going to be the evidence we need.
Speaker 4: But here it is. Here's that clip.
Speaker 3: Go tell me, Jimmy, who's your pick for the Super Bowl this year?
Speaker 15: Well, the people that are actually and it's the Eagles and the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: I wish the the.
Speaker 15: Eagles would win, that's my wish, but I think the Chiefs probably got it's theirs to lose. But I hope the Eagles win.
Speaker 3: So you're thinking, if you had to bet that dollar, you bet it on the Chiefs. That's the best bet, right, Yes, So I'm taking on the two bets from Coolie and Jimmy if they agree, and Uncle, you're doing the same, right, Okay, so.
Speaker 5: They both don't, they're both going, they're both going the candy. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, we got to check with Jimmy if he's willing to go in on this. On this two dollars, Jimmy, are you willing to go in on the physical one dollar? You got a mail to each me and uncle if you lose, and if not, you expect a dollar from me and uncle in the mail each.
Speaker 15: I agreed to the bed.
Speaker 3: There you go, you and me and Robin versus H Cooley ed all right, Danny, Jimmy James right, all of them against you and me and Robin. And that's the way this goes on the dirty dollars Super Bowl bet and are we closing this out? We're not going to take any more in the pool, right because that's it. That's even. That's it. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Well ho well ho oh okay, okay, now that was my clip at the end there, Chuck gives a recap you and me and Robin, which is you as you uncle, yeah, and then and Robin are going with the Eagles and everybody else listed there was the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: I'm not is that sufficient evidence? Is that going to be enough for everybody?
Speaker 16: So me, me, Robin, you're the creative, Chuck, Chuck summation was wrong.
Speaker 4: We do have to play the creative back.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we have that that's on it's on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Well he's oh he put it on Twitter, now, okay.
Speaker 1: Well on Twitter right away?
Speaker 13: I have it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that. I do have it here on the Skype though. He dropped it to me in Skype. So I'll just play it through there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Everybody who's on Skype, everybody who's on the phone, just be quiet and we will all listen together. We'll leave the microphones open here this time, but we'll all be quiet and just listen to this clip from Creative Accidents.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, let's let's hear it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: The whole thing out right now, you, Uncle, you, me and Robin.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Robin is on the eagle side, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: There's one thing I want to tell him before we leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I wanted to get the shout outs next, but go ahead.
Speaker 12: I want to tell uh, missus sidekick cuts information for you.
Speaker 4: Oh, apparently there's sightings of U a.
Speaker 5: P USP she she, well, look at this guy, idea.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to get to that next week. So hopefully she films it. But here's the deal. So you and me and Robbin's place, You and me and Robin Versus Cooley ed right, Danny, Jimmy James right, all of them against you and me and r And that's the way this goes on. The dirty Dollars super Bowl bent and are we closing this out? We're not going to take any more in the pool, right because we can't get it.
Speaker 5: That's it, that's it. Who ask five dollars?
Speaker 3: You're going to be like five dollars, so long. Okay, Now that's the clip, the Creative backs clip.
Speaker 14: I'll bet you like that clip. It skipped right Robin who is the quarterback for Kansas City.
Speaker 3: I don't think he even knew that. He just said yes, sir. He just said yes sir with the Eagles. Okay, but he probably doesn't know. Jimmy, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's the material to the argument. That's what we're saying.
Speaker 1: Exactly what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, Twitter, Let's let's gim me say his thing and I'll go over to Twitter. Now, give me time. Okay, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need the case. We need to This is crazy.
Speaker 14: I want Tuck to replay or whoever had clip number one.
Speaker 17: I want to hear that one again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem, I'll do that. But it's gonna say the same thing it's been saying the same thing at the end. Uh huh.
Speaker 14: We don't need to hear the end part. Just sleeve the MIC's open, and then I'll pipe in when I hear the part that I heard before.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me find this clip on creative accidents. Uh where is it? Because I'm going down his page here I got helicopters.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you a private message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that so that I can get right to it, because I don't see it here. I'm scrolling down his page. But you want me to replay the clip that Aaron sent me, the first one, right, Jimmy, Okay, that's right, hold on, I have it.
Speaker 4: We go again with this replay, replay, and this time.
Speaker 3: He wants me to leave the mic open for him to say something. But let's see what it is, okay, me, Jimmy, who's your pick for the Super Bowl this year? Here's that clip? Guys?
Speaker 15: Well the people they are actually and it's the Eagles and the Chiefs. I wish the chief the Eagles would win, people.
Speaker 3: That's my wish, but.
Speaker 15: I think the Chiefs probably got that if there's to lose, But I hope the Eagles win.
Speaker 3: So you're thinking, if you had to bet that dollar, you bet it on the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: That's the best bet, right, I hope the Eagles win.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm taking on the two bets from Koolie and Jimmy if they agree, and uncle, you're doing the same.
Speaker 12: Right yeah, okay, So so they both don't, so they're both going they're both going the candy, right.
Speaker 3: But we got to check with Jimmy if he's willing to go in on this, on this two dollars, Jimmy, are you willing to go in on the physical one dollar? You got a man to each, me and uncle if you lose, and if not, you expect the dollars from me and uncle and the mail on the physical one dollar. You got a mail. And there you go, you and me and Robin versus Coolie Ed Danny, Jimmy, James, there you go, right, all of them against you and me and Robin. And that's the way this goes on the dirty Dollars super Bowl, Ben, Danny, And are we closing this out? We're not going to take any more in the pool, right because that's even. That's it, that's it, that's it. Well, and are we closing this out? We're not going to take any more in the pool, right because that's even.
Speaker 5: That's it, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, that's the whole clip. Jimmy, What didn't you hear?
Speaker 5: What didn't you hear?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 14: I can see, I see, I tell you.
Speaker 1: We're going to play the last clip to finalize it off though, I gotta get.
Speaker 3: A final Okay, what's the least clip?
Speaker 1: Where where did you it's gonna put the final stamp on it?
Speaker 3: Where did you put that one? You put it on the skype chat.
Speaker 1: It's in Twitter. It's Twitter messages.
Speaker 3: Got to go back to the internet, folks. Sorry, the blind guy's a little slow, and.
Speaker 4: He I tell you that he's bet going on a lot of moving parts. Here.
Speaker 3: The blind guy is just a touch slow.
Speaker 1: But here we go.
Speaker 3: Cause at at broken rib, I believe that broke. Yeah, at broken ribs, it's where I got to go to to get creative accidents handled there all right? Oh no, wait, a broken rib that's you say? Okay, that is actually Robin messaging me creative accidents clip. Okay, here we go. This is the clip, and this is as he messaged it to me. I don't know what's in it even at all. So here we go.
Speaker 1: I go with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: What does that do for me? That puts you on the side of me and uncle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Eagles. What does that do for me?
Speaker 3: That puts you on the side of me and uncle? Okay it keeps repeating, but that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what that is.
Speaker 5: That's a repeating clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is okay. So as far as I know, Me, Robin and Uncle were all betting on the Eagles to win. So that leaves Danny Jimmy James heard.
Speaker 14: I also heard Danny mentioned and then someone else Yeah.
Speaker 5: Danny, Yes, Dan, everybody the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Everybody except for Chuck, Robin and Uncle. Those were the only three that did the Eagles. Everybody else is the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Anybody else took the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Danny Cooley, Jimmy James, okay, and yeah it was Danny Cooley and Jimmy James, right.
Speaker 18: And and Ed that's right, and ed and so those four this cool manquirl those four, Oh me, Uncle and Robin a dollar.
Speaker 3: That's the final solution here.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, and then uh, Jimmy owes me an extra ten for the.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right last week's bet.
Speaker 4: What was That's right? Last week?
Speaker 3: I forgot about that last week.
Speaker 4: That was an additional one.
Speaker 2: If if this panned out the way it has, then Jimmy, ohs well that though. Wow, it was a dispute over the it was a bet over the bet itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a separate issue.
Speaker 4: Is a double best.
Speaker 5: So you mean you're getting ten then I.
Speaker 1: Get I'm getting I'm getting I guess he's getting out about fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're getting eleven from Jimmy James. Thought from Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three from the other guys.
Speaker 3: Right there, you go everybody and dispute it.
Speaker 5: That's all so.
Speaker 1: Good. This is why why the tariffs, Like, as you explain yourself without that's all right, your Canadian best, did y'all get you with the teriffs?
Speaker 14: Because you think you Canadians. They're always taking advantage of us, goodwill, innocent American.
Speaker 1: So this was where it happens.
Speaker 14: That's why we had to go with the terriff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm picking on the mountain new brains down there.
Speaker 3: An wait a minute, telephone, Wait a minute, hold on, hold back.
Speaker 4: We gotta go to this call.
Speaker 5: Gotta go to the coller here, got you?
Speaker 4: Who is this on the line, Hello, new caller.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm thinking I need to get a lawyer to represent me in this sports betting.
Speaker 5: That money, school man, you got the money?
Speaker 17: That was squirrely saying, I'm confused about all this. I'm just not sure who come in here. He's the one that let us down a straight better be Coolly on the line right now.
Speaker 5: We got this.
Speaker 2: We gotta take this calling again. Everybody hanging there, We'll get back to everybody.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 19: Yeah, this is Danny.
Speaker 20: I'm coming to I want to.
Speaker 18: I want to pay my dabt.
Speaker 2: That's like.
Speaker 19: Gambling and if I don't know what that's going to turn into a mortals because you know, don't we're out of out of your foot.
Speaker 4: All we need now is Koli.
Speaker 5: All we need now is Cooly to call in.
Speaker 4: He's literally the only one missing. Yeah, this is wild. I didn't expect that Cooly.
Speaker 17: He's the one that led us astray, getting getting us people that don't know football very well to go for the chiefs. Man, I got I got some work for Get him on here.
Speaker 3: Well wait a minute now, Wait a minute now, Because Robin don't know crap about American football the way I see it. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, Robin, correct me, but I don't think you know a damn thing about American football anyway.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the quarterbacks were for those.
Speaker 17: You see, I don't know who the quarterbacks or anybody else is on either team, man.
Speaker 3: So you guys can compete.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I send the addresses that to these guys.
Speaker 4: I guess I tried doing that.
Speaker 3: Look, I tried to do that. I'll do it again, okay, But then there was this dispute, so I held off sending everybody the complete mailings. But I have Robin's address. He gave it to me to give to everybody, so I will take care of this. I don't have coolies information, though, so somebody's got to get hold of the coolie.
Speaker 4: I'll send that forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So I'll take care of Danny.
Speaker 17: He's got nothing coming. Nobody needs his address.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but somebody, somebody needs to give everybody else's.
Speaker 4: That's that's true.
Speaker 2: That exactly what I will do is I will be the liaison to getting him the addresses that he needs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta do that right right, Okay. In fact, he called me the other night, he called me the other day.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you go. But completely did he mention the bet when you talked to him uncle on the phone.
Speaker 5: He hasn't. That's a that's a crazy part. He had not even thought.
Speaker 3: Maybe you forgot even.
Speaker 5: Think that surpries me. I said, I mentioned you did you did you know?
Speaker 1: You owe me?
Speaker 4: And I went and I went from there.
Speaker 5: And that he didn't he didn't do any food.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you didn't have the ready clip like Robin had.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna go with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: What does that do for me?
Speaker 1: That puts you on the side of me and uncle, I'm gonna go with Eagles for me.
Speaker 3: That puts you on the side. All right.
Speaker 17: I just had to do dirty American dollars.
Speaker 14: It means man.
Speaker 1: First place.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 3: I got hey. Look, you know I read that. I read that article this week on my show about how they're catching a lot of people with eggs and uh, what do you call it? Poultry products smuggling across the Canadian border something like it at ten to one ratio with ventanyl. Now, I was hilariously laughing at that because they're.
Speaker 1: They're coming, the Americans coming to Canada and going back down.
Speaker 3: Is that exactly? Americans trying to smuggle eggs into the country from Canada is a big thing now and it's ten to one on ventanyl, which is amazing. So that that's just this year, by the way, just in the first three months of this year, they're noticing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was barely any fentanyl coming from the North in the first place.
Speaker 3: I know, so I pointed that out on my show.
Speaker 1: But you know that sect that's a whole other subject.
Speaker 3: But I just I thought it was hilarious that they had like fifteen hundred seizures of like eggs across.
Speaker 1: The Canadian water So, and I hope they're not hooping them.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, I don't know what they're doing with them, but either way, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: That's cool. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: So, guys, tell me who to who to clip off the call, or to keep on the call, or you want to keep everybody, whatever you want to do. Just tell me what do we need to do?
Speaker 4: Uncle? Now we understand.
Speaker 2: All we have to do is get the addresses in order to see addresses to.
Speaker 12: Give to them to send us the money, and and and and get and you get.
Speaker 5: Your fan Cooley on the line here.
Speaker 2: I will Okay, we'll get we'll get him in order, we'll get.
Speaker 5: Him to right.
Speaker 3: So if everybody, if everybody could email me their address, since I have everybody here except and you said you're gonna take care of it. If everybody emails me the addresses, I will copy and paste them all together and put them in one email to everybody where. It's like, look, here's all the addresses. You guys know who you owe what to, and that's that okay, And this way you guys can all mail each other the dollars okay, and we'll find out in the coming weeks who paid and who elched.
Speaker 12: Right story, that would be a top story next week. There you go, it depending if it shows.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 17: I think Cooley lit out for Canada. He's probably up there by now. He's not having any more.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's smuggling eggs.
Speaker 5: Get him, man, you got a chance. You can't find him.
Speaker 4: Man, Now he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Smuggle eggs and.
Speaker 17: The closest one to him, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's gonna smuggle eggs in a woostang. We're gonna see a news story, man, American man tries to smuggle eggs in a woostang to Ohio.
Speaker 1: I'll truck him down like Dog the bounty hunter.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, oh oh good.
Speaker 5: All's well.
Speaker 2: That ends well, is what I say. It seems like we've got everything in hand. It you just got to tie up the loose ends. Maybes it's going to be simple.
Speaker 3: And now you got about yeah, you got about fifteen.
Speaker 13: In the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 17: What, Chuck had it right in the end because he sent me the addresses that I needed. And I questioned it because I was kind of confused over Jimmy and you know, and you know Robin and all of that. But Chucks, he's got the steel trap memory. He had it right just in his head.
Speaker 3: I thought I had it straight. But anyway, but you know what, I could make a mistake, So I accepted there could be a mistake. And somebody pulled the clip and let's see what it says. But the funny thing is here, we got about say, fifteen minutes left. So what we got to do is take care of the callers and then get to the beer review and then guess what we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the best way to go about this, uncle is since we have that much a show, why don't we just go to shout outs to all the callers and then afterwards we'll do our review that We're just start with a shout out.
Speaker 4: So the first caller was Robin.
Speaker 5: Robin was first.
Speaker 3: Robin was first on the skype.
Speaker 4: Yes, so we'll go to Robin and shout out.
Speaker 1: I'll set out show Golden City once again for dinner.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: And then I just want to will shout out Jimmy for for accepting the evidence. Thank you, Jimmy, very good.
Speaker 2: Excellent and okay, Robin, it's great to have you. Well, i'll talk to you seeing me. Congratulations on the wind there.
Speaker 3: And there goes there goes Robin. But thank you, and you definitely will be sending you an email shortly, so, uh, you know, just to let you know. Uh well, actually he doesn't need the email, does he. We need to get his address, which I have so already done.
Speaker 2: Next was uh, next was Jimmy James right, Jimmy, Jay Nix, Jimmy, Jimmy, Nick, shout.
Speaker 14: Out well, shout out to uncle and Robin and Chuck the big winners.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 14: Oh, just another kick in the gut after those bum Dodgers stole that game yesterday.
Speaker 4: Uncle, you know it stowed the game?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 14: Yeah, the Dodgers versus the Tigers.
Speaker 4: Didn't you No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 5: I did not see it.
Speaker 12: Well I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to Jimmy When was the last time the Tigers won out of me?
Speaker 17: Jimmy, I get it, man, docs a crushing Tigers every time.
Speaker 3: Brother, When was the last time the Tigers won?
Speaker 17: Nothing? When I looked tonight, though, wow, I did.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm not into it yet. You see, I'm not into the patball yet.
Speaker 5: But I'll get into We'll get there, we'll go get but.
Speaker 17: Oh update, they're tied Tiger's two Dodgers too.
Speaker 3: Now nice, Uncle's gonna want to talk to Uncle's going to get into it around for you. Uncle's gonna Uncle's gonna get into it around the All Star break, right. So next week got ed. Next we got ed with his shout outs.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I got a shout down, man, I'm shouting down Cooley for not coming up here, man getting into the call here and giving a solid seven to the Mack and Jack beer. I'm drinking.
Speaker 1: Mack and Jack.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the review ed. We always want to know what what you're drinking? What all right? That's really awesome, man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it reminds me.
Speaker 17: I get these sometimes over at the Mariner's Mariners Ballpark, So got a six pack and they still still taste good.
Speaker 4: Man there you know all right, Well, thanks for calling ed and thanks for the super Bowl.
Speaker 17: Yes, but I don't have a shout out. I got a shout down to Kooley Cooley if you're listening up up man, come on now, get on the phone and we.
Speaker 4: Bring the ruckets. Well they'll be back. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 17: Thanks, bring that ruckets you always talk about, bring it right.
Speaker 10: On in here.
Speaker 2: You got all right, take care of it's always. And then that's here. I believe we have Danny dan Us caller. We still have Danny here, So Danny, Yeah, for a shout out tonight, sir.
Speaker 20: I got two shadows. First, for thanks, we're leaving my conscience by settling where I'm going to be sending the money when I look forward to get those emails, seving some of those thirty dollars. The second shadow, since we're talking about beer, it has to be the dust Bull Brewery craft beer. I had two I pas and a frosty glass.
Speaker 19: I give them a nine point two and I'm sure that there could probably find him in in the California grocery store near you.
Speaker 3: You go, you got another one to go?
Speaker 4: Looks to go, look for that, Danny, thanks for the suggestion. Thank you for the review.
Speaker 20: White good, quite good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bold Breweries. All right, thanks for that review. Man. Man, we're getting a lot of bee dannels. It is great to have you. Thank you also for being a part of this whole craziness. And we'll talk to you again, I hope, man. Take care.
Speaker 20: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well that's all the callers. Uncle, Now it's just us, and hey, we have a very beer reviewed to techie.
Speaker 12: You got to tend to this.
Speaker 5: Be it there this last one man from the ship.
Speaker 4: What was this crazy thing? So that we remember?
Speaker 2: It is sixty six by Norwegian Tropical Golden All. I have been sipping on it the whole time. You too, Uncle, You've been drinking this the whole time.
Speaker 4: You're's done for me? For me a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'll take the last little bit, just to remind myself, because as you're saying, you reviewed this beer.
Speaker 12: On show on the ship with the other people. Uh huh, But I just I was thinking of you at the time. I wonder if you'd get this a little higher than he can usually get.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that. But now but now it's the time to ask, well.
Speaker 2: I'm curious when you were on the ship drinking with the other people, did you literally tell them like, look, I'm going to rake this beer one to ten and this is what I rang it.
Speaker 4: Did you do that with you?
Speaker 5: I told him that you did.
Speaker 4: You told them that that's the way I do it.
Speaker 5: Okay, taste.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's super quick. Shout out to creative accidents. We also adding into two of the audio clips there. Just wanted to say that. And I'll shut up now and let you get back to the beer review.
Speaker 4: I will read it.
Speaker 2: I will also give that same shout creative accidents. I made that one clip, but yours came in very handy. I think that was we needed your clip.
Speaker 12: Mine did not have information because I had Jimmy on the other hand, still not a well.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's why it helped it.
Speaker 2: What's settled now. Everybody knows what the situation was. It's all clear, and I feel very good about the whole thing. And Creative Accents. It was due to that clip. It really that that put us over the top.
Speaker 5: Put it over the top, so no everybody can send the money.
Speaker 2: But uncle, speaking of over the top, and you were on the cruise. What was your rating of sixty six Tropical Golden Mine?
Speaker 5: Mine was a ten.
Speaker 4: Over a ten.
Speaker 12: Okay, I know, but that's what mine was because that has the taste of a good, delicious beer, and it had the food in it and had had a little bit of the food that was really tasty.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So you gave it to ten, all right, so it was over the top for you, all right, the balls in my court. This I have to say, is definitely better than that other one. The other one was like the pilsner or something. Yeah, that one I didn't really care for. But I think I gave it a seven. Maybe you gave a seven.
Speaker 5: I gave it even to seven.
Speaker 2: This one definitely better. Maybe it traveled better or whatever. It's just it's just better, that's for sure. I'm gonna give it an eight out of ten. This eight at ten pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's a bit about it.
Speaker 4: All. It's it's actually, it is quite good. This one. I like it.
Speaker 2: Got a good beer there, uncle, And we will perhaps, well we will back to the refrigerator for the street course.
Speaker 5: I always take that one into the street course.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we'll put it back outside to age a little longer and then back in the refrigerator again, what do you think, Yeah, we'll.
Speaker 12: Put it in the back frigerator. I can put it back in it. I didn't think we were going to get into that one in the other one, but well, momented, do we view that other one first?
Speaker 5: So what we did, what we did tonight was what I wanted to do, was that other one, but that one don't have to.
Speaker 2: I think what would be good is we will one night on the show drink this course beer from the street and review it, just to prove that we're insane, but only in a podcast setting. Then we'll go back to human computer and we will tell the wife. They're like, look, I know we seem a little crazy, but we're only crazy when we're doing the podcast. When we're doing the podcast, we drink beers that we find in the street.
Speaker 4: But right now what we're doing is.
Speaker 2: Very uh professional video interview with you and your husband about you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're not being insane now, and that's how we'll do this. That's how it's all going to work out.
Speaker 5: That's what they can understand, these people.
Speaker 2: Not being insane, that's what's not That's that same thing and let's see here, we're we're doing a good job. So the new tik tac is Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 5: Or changing that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to change it to at Uncle Podcasts.
Speaker 4: You like that, right, Uncle book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just do that just as he's vake it easier.
Speaker 2: Because we are at Uncle Podcasts. On Instagram, yeah, X YouTube, everything else, everything else. Yeah, we're on for our kick. We're on rumble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so say yeah, I'm not right and we're live on X right now right, Yes, we're.
Speaker 2: Live on I, on YouTube, Rumble, just kick, Twitch, all those things. Thank you everybody for watching. I see green seeds in the chat. I see creative accents in the chat. I see creative accents in the chat on not on Twitch and X so he's all over the place. Another shout out to you.
Speaker 5: For being shut up to you guys in the crack, all of you.
Speaker 4: It was great to have everybody call tonight. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know that we've been skipping weeks. It's been a little crazy here at the house.
Speaker 5: We're going we're going to do this.
Speaker 4: What are we doing, uncles?
Speaker 5: Next week we'll have another one. Yes, we're trying to keep the fundays going to.
Speaker 12: The next episode, we will, I mean unless we have a bump somewhere, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Know where that.
Speaker 2: We try to be here every single Friday, a single Friday. It's been coopy lately, but we're going to be here every Friday night, or Chilly dot Com, Chllie Radio Network. It's the Uncle Show. It's the age of transitions before it. We're not going anywhere. Okay, don't be scared. And it's great to have you all. Just when we miss a week, we come back. You guys call right up. Yeah, so that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I caught up with it. Now see what caught up?
Speaker 4: Now we are caught up, well, caught up what we missed.
Speaker 12: So now for now, for the next week, we can continue. And I want to get to two seventy people to seventy.
Speaker 4: Let's go, that's right.
Speaker 2: And also be checking all of the youtubes and the twitches and all the live channels because maybe tomorrow we're likely to do a live stream tomorrow, maybe a game or a vhsay.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah that yeah, we haven't done that.
Speaker 4: We'll do that too, so look for that tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I got to send out some more tapes away you can get You got three to go.
Speaker 4: We've been collecting quite a fit day. I know.
Speaker 5: We got three take oh to take back to take practice drift.
Speaker 4: So we've got lots of good VHS tapes. We've got lots of games to play at some point, so you watch those.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody. It's Adamicle Podcast for those It's Uncle up podcast. Dot com is a website uh five on the Chili Radio Network every Friday. As we said, that's about it, Uncle Wind.
Speaker 1: This is uh brilliant