Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Letcha Taco one on one one w Jarr.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right, and another little friendly reminder of plenty of chances to win cash over the next six weeks or so weekdays here on jar with our rock the Bank on thousand dollars giveaways. You're gonna hear thirteen different keywords today just after nine, like nine oh five ISHU. You enter those at our website. You'll give you one each hour at a round five past, and you can enter each hour to one thousand dollars. Pretty simple.
Speaker 3: Just entered the keyword each hour, one time, and you can enter it every single hour. Though, like Lynch, you're saying, win you some cash.
Speaker 2: On's start our adventure. This morning. In Orwigsburg Borough, Pennsylvania, the police Department was called to the Orwigsburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Old Folks Home Yeah after a staff member found a straw and white substance inside a bag under the mattress of a residence. No Way. The resident originally denied knowing what the substance was or how he got it, but later he admitted that another residence, seventy year old Joseph Hunt, sold him the drugs. So what we've got here is meth discovered and meth paraphernalia discovered in a residence room. He copped to it after initially denying it. Then he went on to inform them that it was sold and provided to him by another resident, the seventy year old. And then they went and got a hold of Joseph Hunt and found more evidence that not only was he selling it, but apparently he had a little meth lab going too and was making it then distributing it.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's you know what. You know, those retirement homes are super expensive. That might be a way to finance all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if you've just got like a Social Security stipend coming in each month. You've you've got to find an alternate revenue stream. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be selling diapers, a couple of pedal and adult panties. Man, I'd be like that guy from a from the Longest Yard, the second one, the cheesy one with Adam Sandler. But I'd be like the McDonald's guys, the dude that wears the trench cut with cheeseburgers on it?
Speaker 2: What do you need? Cheeseburger, A hambugger? I got you.
Speaker 3: I'd be I'd have that, diapers, all the different stuff, Viagra, I would be.
Speaker 2: Man. When I get to the retirement home, I'm just gonna go to the villages. We already established.
Speaker 3: That probably won't be long, but I'm just gonna go to the villages and I'm just I'm gonna live it up.
Speaker 2: Have you uh? Have you ever seriously started looking into or pricing anything there? Taco?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. But do you know how expensive, just like a retirement facility is. Have you priced it?
Speaker 2: No? I'm aware from dealings with the family, as I know you are as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I can tell you I heard it from somebody, not even family, somebody at the gym where you have to just if you want to know a retirement facility in town. Sorry to sidetrack here, but that's what we do. Just you have to put like a three hundred thousand dollars payment down ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Right, you're talking about like a fifty five plus community or nurse nurse at home. Yeah, because we want to make sure we're drawing a distinction, totally distinctify it. Bro's tree. Hundred thousand dollars deposit.
Speaker 3: Now, why is that because there's a waiting list here in Florida because we have a lot of blue hair. Sorry, if you have blue hair, I'm starting to get it too. But about three the one that I'm talking about is about three hundred and fifty K down payment that you make ahead of time, right this lady to meet Then once you move in, you pay something else annually.
Speaker 2: I mean, you get they don't want you to miss out on like the familiarity of homeowners or condo fee when you were living free.
Speaker 3: I mean, but when you're there, you are living it up. But it's just a it's a normal nursing home. Dead serious.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there are some high end ones like that. Yeah, I'm sure there's also some really bottom of the barrel ones where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've seen them on the news before. Those usually are COVID just COVID ramping.
Speaker 2: While we're on the subject of drugs, this doesn't come as a surprise to me. Bellevue, which is a suburb of Seattle, their police department is advertising for volunteers from the public to come into their Dui Green Lab on May ninth and get high. They want you to come in, smoke some weed, get high, and then you gotta you've gotta do it driving course, No, no, no, you you've got a well it's kind of sort of They want to use these volunteers as examples for their younger officers being trained on spotting, detecting, and understanding people who are under the influence of something other than alcohol.
Speaker 3: While that's probably smart, you know, because everybody has weed cards and whatever, so you can well not that you're not going to smell the just pot wafting out of the car when you walk.
Speaker 2: Up right, it's usual. That's usually your first indicator. Yeah, somebody, Hey, what are you doing today? Man? I'm going down to the lw PD smoke some dope, I do some lab or do my labs.
Speaker 3: That's like when the local news station. I forget which one, but one of them. Remember had me go to the Maitland Sheridan over here.
Speaker 2: You were drinking for what were you drinking? You were drinking all sorts of stuff, weren't you four? Poor loca.
Speaker 3: That was a different that was a separate time. That was a bit, that was a radio bit. That we did, but and that was bad. I almost had a heart attack. But no, this was the Maitland Sheridan and they had a coworker and I go in there and drink it up long.
Speaker 2: Islandized teas beers.
Speaker 3: They mixed everything to do to test this hangover drug.
Speaker 2: And then it was kind of right at.
Speaker 3: The beginning of video cameras and they gave me a video camera for my wife.
Speaker 2: To video me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the worst headache ever it did that That hangover drug did not work.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kinky Kelly is back. So is she? Let me refresh on who she new Hampshire OnlyFans model. Okay, she was the one who peeded all over some merchandise at a grocery store in New Hampshire. Oh I remember, yeah, for the for the paying UH subscribers who wanted to see her Kinky Kelly do something like that. Now she's in more trouble for causing damage to a hotel room where she was also expelling let's say both ends. We got it to the delight of her Kinky Kelly followers on a only Fan do you including so none of us ever? You know? Get a room there urinating into the hotel room's air conditioner unit. She also relieved herself on a comforter blanket, curtains the Bible, and then also charged with defecating on the floor. Okay, stop stop, and then taking the waist and uh performing an upper decker. Yeah, it says right here in the story, placing it into the toilet tank, a frat boy favorite known as upper decker. I did it in high school. Were ahead of cutting edge.
Speaker 3: People are talking about the place to there. We have a retirement facility talk coming in. I'm not gonna call some of the bad. When somebody said retired Alabama way cheaper, that's what I did.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be bad, don't they. GE's snow there every now and then. Yeah, in northern part of the state they get some snow. That's one said. The cruise ship.
Speaker 3: But I don't really want to go on a cruise ship for a year, they said.
Speaker 2: I heard it's cheaper to do the cruise ship. But then you're stuck on that. You know, there's only so much shrimp you can eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that ice cream at night now and then you gotta get off. And how many times can you hear get your bread in my lead.
Speaker 2: Eh, they go. Not a lender. So Kiki Kelly, Uh, she only charges fifteen bucks a month for.
Speaker 3: Well, she's going to hell. We're going into an Easter weekend and you're peeing on a Bible. Oh God, And whoever's paying for that? You know, hell, per Decker. I might pay her, but the others Kelly, do you need to say?
Speaker 2: Smail May and Tintako on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app My Breakfast Needs