Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Good morning, Norm, good more than everybody. I hope you got some sleep last night. I did real good. Okay. Hall of Fame. You're a one time Hall of Famer, right, yep, I'm ready to punch you in again. Yeah. Did you like it? Did you like being in the Hall of Fame? Was it fun all the things that they say it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then just imagine going back in there and just waiting before being in the Tournament of Champions and all that good stuff. Well, Meghan says that she's going to stop you today. Hi Megan, Hello, Hello, uh fresh fish.
Speaker 2: First fit, Hi caller. Okay, so you've never played this game before? No, but I play every morning in my that's right. And she wins in her car?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard she was undefeated like she's never ever she's never ever lost the game. Yes, playing against nobody. All right, Megan, listen, don't waste my time.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. I want you to come in here, and I want you to kick his ass all right now. I want to go down. I like Norm, but I like your attitude too. He's going down. We got a pretty good prize in there today, do we not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've allbeat the greatest of all tours worldwide.
Speaker 2: A special vests hail Storm. Oh my god, I love Alstorm. That is nice, Megan. They can be yours Tooe.
Speaker 1: You just got to answer two questions. You got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Norm, I know you know how to do this. I guess this one is for Megan.
Speaker 2: I just want salmon. I said it four.
Speaker 1: Times, okay, fresh fish. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Megan, Norm.
Speaker 2: These are most questions. Here we go. Question number one? What kind of animal is pucks? A tawny phil Sweet Megan, you just sit down, You just sit down. She wins in her car.
Speaker 1: Norm, Norm, you got through first. What's the answer to the groundhog's groundhog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, now I'll address Meghan. What the hell did you say out loud?
Speaker 2: I didn't even hear your name, she said, Meg Margot, remember my name, and I'm saying it out loudly radio. She forgot her name.
Speaker 1: This is the killer you sent me, Chilly, This is the killer.
Speaker 2: You said me. It's not over yet. Okay, let's go all right, you need it. Okay, shake it off. She's got this, shake it off. Here we go, Megan.
Speaker 1: This is the real game, even though that was the real game, but this is you have to get this.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Shout out your name, Megan. What's your name? Meghan?
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer?
Speaker 2: Meghan? And Norm?
Speaker 1: Which body part is responsible for hearing Meghan?
Speaker 2: Norm pars Hall.
Speaker 1: Of Fame, Megan, about six more questions, you would have got them.
Speaker 2: You got better. The second one was I love Meghan. All right, Megan. We got to say goodbye. Thank you, Meghan. Have a great day. Norms. Congratulations dude. You said you were going to poke it through. You did.
Speaker 1: Second time in the Hall of Fame. You beat some great competitors. You showed us all a little something and then I still think you have the upset of the year, right yeah, on his climb to fame here okay, Norm uh Bulby hailstorm tickets added to your other four days of prizes.
Speaker 2: July twenty nine, seventy one to three Music Hall sounds great to me.
Speaker 1: Did you do you rip these speeches or do you have something prepared? What's the secret there? Because I know you don't want my help on these speeches.
Speaker 2: So it's a little bit of coming from the mind and coming from the soul. Okay, so you know he has a internal monologue. I can't wait. I can't wait, dude. All right, great job, Norm. We have another Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: I believe Hall of Famer number six on the year. We'll start with some fresh fish tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Norm,