Speaker 1: No One with Linchintago on Orlando's rock station one on one w j r R. Don't forget to throw a vote in for you say we played if you haven't done so yet, and you get a second to go buy our JR Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Three songs from Slipknot. Somebody who votes is going to win Creed tickets.
Speaker 1: Sow, that's going to work, and we'll play back the song with the most votes at nine. On a serious note before we get into idiotology, as if the autology is in serious enough. Hurricane Milton is now a Category three storm with maximum sustained winds of one hundred and twenty miles per hour. Some further strengthening is expected as we go through the day, possibly getting up to a category four, and then if the forecast holds, it will back down to a three prior to making landfall somewhere on the west coast of Florida late Wednesday into Thursday and then crossing the state as a category one. That's the cast right now. Where exactly will be landfall?
Speaker 2: No idea.
Speaker 1: You've got you know a cone that is, you know, probably three hundred miles from top to bottom. Any place within that but rest assured, if you are locally listening here in Central Florida, you're going to be affected by this in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: And don't forget if you lose your power, you can you can always listen on the free iHeartRadio app for updates from our news stations that we're associated with and affiliated with, So.
Speaker 1: Make sure you have that on your smart devices.
Speaker 2: All right, just download iHeartRadio app. It's very simple. This is a good, damn good app.
Speaker 1: We have a headline of the week that we can start with this morning, if you'd like, Tacobama. I know how much you get a kick out of these. You see me jump to attention. I did you have an entire Excel spreadsheet devoted to these? Well, you turn, you take your hand transcribed notes and then put them in the spreadsheet for the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have to take notes of everything we talk about, everything we talk about on the show in k You know, the boss doesn't need a raising of fire.
Speaker 1: I'm back and use our own words against us. It's weird how it works like that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, God, if you could read these things and the stuff that I type in there too, because I'm just balls out with it, you know, I mean, our show's pretty ballsy. Well everything's written. Sometimes I look at him Pat and think, oh my god, I can't believe it just wrote that. Right anyway, all right, headed on the week. I'm ready, right.
Speaker 1: Stolen Vienna sausages lead to nursing home resident being stabbed.
Speaker 2: Stolen Vienna sausages lead to got it this in Georgia. This is the last time that we had Vienna sausages. Was aheadline a week as well, because it was a toddler living off of mountain dew red and Vienna sausages.
Speaker 1: Yes, code read about that, Yeah, this said a nursing home in Georgia. Police were called to a nursing home when they found that a man had been stabbed in the chest. During the argument, one man pulled out a knife and stabbed the other in the chest. It's unclear if the man who was stabbed was the one who lost the sausages or not. The injured resident was taken to the hospital. Further information about his condition not available right now. The other resident, whose identity hasn't been released, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault in possession of a knife. During the commission of the Vienna sausage crime.
Speaker 2: You realize that stealing in nursing homes is a big thing, not a big thing. I don't want to give nursing homes a bad name people that work there. God bless you for what you do. But I know when my ol Mah was in as an assisted living right, yea, all the time.
Speaker 3: She steals from me, all the time. She stole my cell phone, Barbara, But she's pat You think that sounded loud, think of how loud it must have really been. So the whole hospital here is a bitching about or heard her rest in peace about stealing.
Speaker 1: Plus, Bob is also scarred from childhood when he worked in a nursing home for an afternoon and chrazed resident came after him for ice cream.
Speaker 2: It was nuts. I was there more than an afternoon. That was you and the restaurant business.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't an afternoon, that was twenty minutes in the morning even there, I was doing it five on a Saturday morning, and they put me to work and didn't bother to show me how to operate any of the machinery. And then they started yelling at me because there were no clean dishes.
Speaker 2: And I said, well, you don't realize the lack of patience I have. I'm out.
Speaker 1: No, Well, I didn't even say that. I just wanted to wash them yourself. And then I got to step in.
Speaker 2: Mine was I made it four days and they wanted me to dump the five hundred pound garbage can alone. Keep in mind I was in high school. I was about five foot.
Speaker 1: Five, eighty five pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and he was all man though I went off. I went off on the ball in front of the border directors, the whole director's meeting.
Speaker 1: What about the lady who wanted the ice cream?
Speaker 2: Oh? With that, that was just haunting.
Speaker 1: I wan's blame.
Speaker 2: I'm, like Jesus, just a high school kid.
Speaker 1: See where the Vienna sausage is. Probably were serious hot commodity there.
Speaker 2: Think of the cell phone that my Oma was accusing of, which, by the way, we found right of course, of course, listen, this is my Omah who made it to one hundred the almost made it to one hundred and four years old. And when the island lady from the Islands was walking out my ohma, it said, uh, trying to whisper with no hearing aids in.
Speaker 3: They all have such fat glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll refrain from telling Maya.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't know. Yeah that the more the more, the older they get, the more that they get loose lip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just let it ride that. I've told that as many times as I have and got away with it.
Speaker 2: We'll leave it at that, thank you.
Speaker 1: Nor Alfaula is the thirty old woman who is al Pacino's girlfriend and recently gave birth to Alf's child. That whole whole deal, people, is eighty four too old to become a father?
Speaker 2: That whole Yeah, remember the whole thing. And then and then you said she's in the news with guess who did dave girl get her? No? Nono good cat? Oh my god. Okay, I just now that would have been something because he's a good dude.
Speaker 1: Nor Nor was spotted leaving the Chateau Marmont Hotel in LA this weekend with sixty eight year old Bill Maher.
Speaker 2: In a car together.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's al taking this?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he said what he said yet.
Speaker 2: I know al Pacina. I know it was just a movie.
Speaker 1: He's probably like, taker, Bill take would you like this kid too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look, we got a long. No, but I know the scarface is just a movie, but I'm still a little concerned for my life.
Speaker 1: If you're Bill Maher, then there's this, and I have video of this. I just know when you go to get to the video, it's one of those YouTube age restricted things, so you have to sign off that.
Speaker 2: You're not age restricted. Okay, yeah, because it involves violence.
Speaker 1: Hoober driver punches an elderly passenger over a leg room disputes list in Dallas, Texas. Elderly couple calls for uber. I guess they get into the back seat and the driver's got you know, his seat all the way back, and this poor guy's knees are in his face, and well, oh please don't tell.
Speaker 2: Me what happened. Hold on, you've got to hear this guy.
Speaker 1: Let me give me one second here. Let's see if I can get the blue screen of.
Speaker 2: Death or not. Hold on, people, this could be ah. I know, it's very dramatic. Pause and while he's doing that, I'll stall with it. It's Hurricane Milton already taking out our internet. Somebody texted our hurricanes afraid to hit during the day, always hit at night. No kidding, You're absolutely right. It is the worst time today.
Speaker 4: I cannot see it in the big seat, very small place, you know, soden.
Speaker 2: He hitting me like that, You're well, okay, you hit me out of left field at that.
Speaker 4: I cannot see it in the big seat, ready mold place, you knowdy hitting me like dead perre hit me like what.
Speaker 1: You cannot sit in the bag seat, you cannot fit a small place that he hit me in the head.
Speaker 2: Does he have a shiner?
Speaker 1: He the driver punched him in the back of the head. They got out of the car and started arguing. In the watch the video, I am going.
Speaker 4: I cannot see it in the big seat, ready smold place, you know, Toddy hitting me like dead peer.
Speaker 2: You don't. We've said it. You don't mess with women, you don't mess with kids, you don't mess with old people. And now we all learn together there that you do not mess with an old person's Vanna sausage. Thank you, Taco Jay r R.