Speaker 1: Motto five.
Speaker 2: If you've got d r C the Talcasian Happy Friday. Well it was a vacation. There you go. You know it's Friday. Got a woohoo. Thank you, Joe Direcor Executi producer thirty five care see Morning show. My name is Brian Thomas, host and you know me always welcome a phone call. Sorry for my please an action dexpiration yesterday phone calls. I feel a little bit better today. I think I've got all eight cylinders firing, probably just because it's Friday and because of the rundown today.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Thank you Joe Dreckor as always for you know, lining the guests up. I just thorough enjoy talking the exchange with people. It's like I was playing for the phone calls yesterday. It's I I like the engagement, the back and forth, you know, the thought process, the exchange of ideas, hopefully finding solutions to the world's problems or at least identifying them, and the usually illogical and unreasonable genesis of stupid things government does. But we got a it's It's It's It's mark to today, Mark two of the Big Picture with Jack. Evan and Jack reached out to Joey R. Say, he said he's got more thoughts on Gaza. And it was a really awesome Wall Street Journal op ed on that, and you know, the sort of mirroring what I've been saying about Donald Trump talking about Gaza. Uh And you can read it for yourself. I don't have to to read the article. It's about those beautiful beachfront Gaza condos. Critics derived Trump's ideas, But what are they offering the Palestinians. The point being, no one seems to give a whit about the people in the Palestinians that live there under the oppressive, oppressive, you know, terrorist Thomas rule. No one's offering any solutions. All the countries around, these very wealthy, oil rich countries just seem to turn a blind eye to the conflict. Hosts thrives, lives, thrives and survives in this war torn area which really just looks like a nuclear a post nuclear holocaust wasteland. And so I said, you know, I don't think Trump has any aspirations or designs to send the US military to take over Gozen, maybe make it the fifty first state. But he comes out with these wild proposals and ideas I think just to get the conversation started, and that's really where what I think he's just trying to do. You get people to pay attention to the problem by you know, saying something like, yeah, we're going to go in a takeo for guts and make it into a you know, a luxury beachfront paradise. Anyway, Jack's take on that coming up at six oh five, and of course of being Friday Tech Friday with Dave Hatter and congratulations, I mean he posted something on Facebook. I say, I can't believe he's been doing this on this show for eleven years, and I just you know, it's one of my favorite segments every single week because we learn so much and he alerts us to all kinds of things that you and I can do to protect ourselves from the evil forces out there that just get worse and worse every single day. And today we'll be talking about Chinese hackers can access and record your phone calls, speaking of evil and nefarious actors out in the world. Gmail a hack, apparently you've been impacted, affected two point five billion with the b users. And finally, artificial intelligence will supercharge cyber weapons. Oh joy of joy. I know, they're usually grim topics, but this is truly the reality of the world we live in. He's not making any of this stuff up. He's not wearing a tinfoil high although he likes to make fun of himself for wearing a tinfoil hat. Adam Taylor returns in studio to talk about well you becoming a citizen journalist? What is the Cincinnati Exchange and how you can get involved? Write it out ed start a podcast called Joe Strecker for your podcast. Joe does produce podcasts on the side. Little extra revenue for Joe. How many jobs you got now, Joe six seventeen. He's got to supplement his paltry salary. You say, Todzzinser's got a new podcast out now, just started with you. Well he went to the right guy. Joe does a wonderful job producing podcasts. So you can reach Joe, you know how to do that. And we'll also get Adam's thoughts on the railway money. We know jam Michelle lemon Kearny, vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati's already has designs on the railway money, which is inconsistent what the promises were made when they sold the railroad, which is they'd only use it on existing infrastructure. But as I pointed out the other day, it's fungible. Money is fungible. You got two piles of money, the general Fund, and you got the money the railway money that's generated at from the revenue that's invested. And so since you got two piles of money, you do new projects with the general fund and you tap into the railroad money fund to do what you're supposed to be doing with the general fund, which is maintaining roads, bridges, and infrastructure. It's a total payton switch. But you know, it's so obvious, and this is something that we talked about before the railroad was sold. I mean I made this point on the radio. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that, Yeah, that was a dumb idea selling that railroad. Anyway. We'll also talk about bitcoin and the Bengals with Adam Keaylor in studio. Looking forward to having Adam back. He's a really good guy. Congressman David Taylor placed Brad Weinstrip. We'll find out what committees he's been appointed to in the legislative proposals that he's got that'll be an eight h five, So again a wonderful lineup. You know I always love hearing from you. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two to three Talk Ti Fi fifty on AT and T phones or remember fifty five caresee dot com for the podcast Jay Ratliffe. We had Mark Metclerk yesterday. He's the President of the Convention of States. Makes a great argument for the Convention of States and it's growing in popularity. The idea of well amending the Constitution to force, for example, them to work within the revenue they've got coming in a balanced budget proposal. That'd be awesome. And I just I just go back to this whole Doge things and that Democrats are pulling their hair out, screaming and yelling about Doge. Doge. Oh my god, Hey, you know what Doge is doing. They're merely identifying fraud, waste and abuse. Those aren't have any authority to shut anything down, but thanks to them, it's being brought to our general attention people who otherwise aren't looking at the minutia of government where all this money goes. You start talking about, well, gay operas in Ireland or whatever, and everybody at every political stripe goes, wait, what we pay for what? Yeah? And the list is endless, on and on and on, stupid, stupid things trying to influence the hearts and minds of countries with these messaging DEI and LGBTQ and all these different programs shoving it down other countries throats when they might not cot into the idea. Aren't they entitled to chart their own destiny? And I know we've been influencing other countries for years. The CIA used to be responsible for that, and I know it's still doing it, but now you've got this entire department which is doing the same thing. This USAID crap. Anyway, I'm glad they're out there. I'm glad DOGE is out there bringing it to our attention. And again, Elon Musk does not have any authority to do anything other than ferret it out and let you and I know about it, and of course let members of Congress know about it. God, Democrats are losing their minds and I don't know why, I mean, wonder why they react so negatively toward US, seeing thanks to Musk and the work that they're doing in Doge seeing the fraud, waste and abuse in government, and does that bear a political stripe? In efficiency, fraud, waste and abuse. Shouldn't that be something we can all rally behind. Lord knows we could use some cutting in government. We're just so dangerously in debt. And I always like to point out for those who think that the government is not too big and needs to be bigger and bigger, you are most at risk of having your programs because we are so far in the hole. We're never going to be able to climb back out of it. If we can't pay the interest on our debt. You know, the fiat currency that we rely on and the global currency, that default currency is going to disappear. And when it disappears, so does your favorite pet program. Think about Medicare and Medicaid and social Security. If you really want to put some some fear behind the reality of the overspending, the fraud, waste and abuse and government, those are programs that will must be paired back. Look at the Congressional Budget Office, you know, to take my word for it. It's reality. They've been screaming about it for years. Look, this is just you know, we're paying out more than we're bringing in where it's like it's like eating into principle. Going back to the railroad thing. You know, if there isn't revenue generated from the investment, you're going to start diving into the investment money that the principle, and then the money alter disappeared into no source of revenue anymore. Ah See, I seem to be a little more awake this morning than I was yesterday anyhow. Five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phone. Something wanted to get into. I'm reminded of the underpants numbs from a South Park Phase one steel underpants, Phase three profit overlooking Phase two headline ev fiasco. Ford lost five point one billion dollars on electric vehicles last year alone, five point fifteen Right now, fifty five K Steve Talk Station. I'll be back after these brief words.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRCUH.
Speaker 2: Channelnine first one and one forecasts we have wels mostly sunny skies today. Hi, just forty one though over nine clouds. WI bill chance of very light rain freezing drizzled to the north as possible flow of thirty one Tomorrow overcast, maybe some showers forty two for the high, overcast, overnight dry though thirty three and on Sunday mostly cloudy skies in a high of thirty eight thirty three degrees. Right now, that's about KRC Decauk station.
Speaker 5: I'm Donald Jane Trump. Can I improve this message?
Speaker 2: Shay, you're fine?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you kill that?
Speaker 2: Yes? Indeed?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Since Jack Etheriden is coming on at six oh five for the second version of The Big Picture, just onet of mind, folks. He was there listening to lunch the other day. Lots of folks got to meet and they're really excited about that. He is such a great guy. And his wife, well, you know, he outkicked his coverage, which I think further illustrates the brilliance of Jack added And anyway, a lot of my listeners were really pleased to see them there, as was I and March First. This is kind of funny. We're going to be at March First Brewery on East Kemper, which you're familiar with Kids First, which is the sporting place where children learn athletics and taekwondo and things like that. I spent a lot of hours there when the kids were younger, and at first when March First opened its doors, I was scratching my head over the concept, why is there a micro brewery right here? Because it looks as a micro brewer, you know where the location is. It seems a little bit out of place, and it's just right down the street from Silver Spring House. But that was my initial reaction. I'm like, oh my god, that's brilliant. It's right across the street from Kids First. So you're dropping your kids off, or you're gonna sit there at Kids First for a couple of hours while your daughter is doing tumblebees or taekwondo or something like that, or taking swim lessons. You got nothing new but twiddle your thumb or read a book. You can walk out the front door right across the street and go enjoy a beer at March First Brewery. Congratulations to Darren who is the owner of March First Brewery. It's their eighth anniversary. And so we will be at March First on March fifth, which is the first Wednesday of next month for the listener line. So March fifth at March First, go ahead, continuing the micro brew tour. We are sort of we've set off on a course to do that this year, So market on your calendar, it'll be March fifth, at March first. Quite a few people confused by that at listener lines. Anyway, Congratulations Ford Motor Company. I'm losing five point one billion dollars on its electric vehicle and software business last year. Keep it up Phase three profit. Ford Motor Company announced it's fourth quarter in full year earning for twenty twenty four, which actually surpassed Wall Street expectations. That's because they're still selling internal combustion engines. They sustained massive losses in the electric vehicle and software division, known as Model E five point one billion dollar loss in that segment, which is a significant increase from the four point seven billion dollars that lost in the prior year. Ford also predicts losses will continue to mount, potentially reaching five point five billion this year. How's that for a business model? And you know what, if you bought a Ford traditional gas powered vehicle that division and Ford is actually performing quite well, generating sufficient revenue to keep the prompt company profitable overall. So that truck you bought or that internal combustion engine you bought from Ford, and you know I'm a Mustang fan. I used to own a Mustang Cobra. Loved that car, boy, I had fun with that thing. So nothing against Ford's internal combustion engine, but you're paying more for that car because you need to support the billions of dollars and losses in the electric vehicle category. Can you imagine if they weren't forced to make electric vehicles how much profit they'd have and how much less your internal combustion engine might cost if they didn't have to prop up the EV wing. There you have it. They Ford caution that its earnings may drop by two billion dollars or more of this year due to costs associated with new vehicle launches. Compared to its rivals in the EV market, Fords appears to be lagging behind, currently offering only three battery electric vehicles. So they got three vehicles for sale that are evs and it costs the five point one billion dollars in one calendar year. How do you make sense out of that? And pivoting over New Yorkers. And you can have sympathy for him or not, but their their energy bills are outrages because they, like California, are seeking to become a zero emission state con Addison, which serves in New York City and the suburbs, proposing rate hikes that would increase electric bills ready by eleven point four percent on average, thirteen point three percent for gas service. I don't know what your utility bill is, but mine doesn't come even close to the New York average. Utility bills will average about five hundred dollars per month average, which is one hundred and fifty four dollars more than five years ago. I don't think I've ever seen a bill be above three hundred dollars for the Thomas House, even the worst possible climate times. We do have a very energy efficient home, I'm proud to say, though, But you know what, the thermostats at seventy two degrees all year long. I'd never touch it, don't have to. Democrats were hoping for a one hundred and seventy five mile transmission line to power to New York City with a giant wind in the soil roller farms in upstate New York. What happened, Well, that project got thrown out the window because of costs rising. Apparently, another transmission line to deliver hydro power from Quebec under construction, but it's going to cost six billion, with a E six billion dollars they say, four times as much as Connetison proposed electricity rate increased this year Journal reporting on this, New Yorkers can expect rates to continue climbing to pay for these green energy product projects in the interim or in the meantime. New York Independent Systems Operator November warning of potential power shortages next year. If that Quebec transmission line isn't online by May, don't hold your breath that it will be. And thank you Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York who mandated the what is described by the journal as the premature shutdown of the Indian Point nuclear pant which generated about a quarter of New York City's power. You also put in place a ban on shale fracking. You also vetoed gas pipelines, all of which sent New York Cities utility bills through the roof. How's that working out for you? New York's giant climate tax five twenty six, maybe making all the lives more miserable and taking what your disposable income. And I think that's one of the farious elements about all of this. Yeah, the more money you got to throw at a power bill, the less money you can output into the economy. It's economically destructive, which may be the point of all of this when you ponder it. Five twenty six Stick Around Local Stories coming up. I'll take your phone calls if you prefer I do it, but one way or another we'll get through. I look forward to talking with Jack Addan coming up at six oh five Stick around.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I'm Greg Rosenthal, host of Ben.
Speaker 2: Jovan A nine first one. We forecast today mostly sunny skies, high forty one. It's going to be cloudy overnight, chance of light rain, maybe some freezing drizzled north thirty one for the overnight. Low forty two. Are high tomorrow with spotty showers and overcast. Guys, it's down to thirty three overnight. It'll remain overcast and a cloudy Sunday as well, with a high of thirty eight thirty three degrees. Right now, if you have ksee the talk station five thirty Happy Friday, Tech Friday coming up at one hour Kay five one three some nine fifty five y thre three pund five fifteen eighty teen te phones. Get that all right, Governor Mike Dwine propose budget the wine apparently he's come up with the way for paying for new sports stadiums. Question, why would the Ohio taxpayers are literally anybody whose tax want to pay for new sports stadiums. That's a pet peeve of mine. I just don't get it. And he plans on doing it without using state taxpayer dollars. No, he's going to rely on sports Bettingdwine planning on doubling the rate that those operating Ohio's sports books pay on their profits after winnings are paid. According to Dwine and his statement, quote, look, Ohio citizens are giving every single day millions of dollars to sports gaming companies. It's time for us to raise the tax on them so that we can do things to help ohioans. Joe is building new sports stadiums, help Ohioans, just asking for a friend. Are there other needs that Ohioans have beyond sports? Just a couple you said, these are the companies that are taking all of this money outside, draining it outside of the state of Ohio on gaming. They got to pay their fair share. A Republican actually said that they ought to pay their fair share, and this would make them pay their fair share. Budget proposed doubling the tax rate, currently at twenty percent to forty percent and then creating what he called a initial cap Sports Facilities, Construction and Sports Education Fund. He said, so that will no longer be necessary to use general fund tax dollars for this purpose. Why was it ever necessary for general fund tax dollars to be used for building sports stadiums for teams that are owned by private individuals that make literally millions and millions of dollars off of the sports, he said, What can that money be used for? The fund once an actor can be used to help fund professional sports facilities in both major and minor leagues. Also, the proposal allows the fund to support youth sports education. Maybe we should just focus on youth education along the lines of traditional things like reading and writing and arithmetics. Since the test scores nationwide have tanked and our children are ignorant, That would be stupid, says Joe. You said. It can be used, for example, to help opposeet the cost of sports and school activity fees and prevent many of how children from playing youth sports and participating in other school based extracurricular activities. And it's an interesting figure. We spent a lot of money on sportsbook book Apparently it was originally a ten percent tax, and four years later they bumped itto twenty after more than a billion dollars was wagered in the first month of operation in twenty twenty three. Priorities, thank you too, John Kosache, News five Cleveland for reporting on this one. Got to give credit where credits due. Only twenty four the tax ended one hundred and eighty million dollars in tax revenue. Seven hundred and twenty three million dollars went to the sports books. Most of them happen to be located outside of the state. Not the only industries that are located out of the state that are still operating in our state. You're picking on one industry over another. Let us see here we are at the New York and New Hampshire Rhde Island apparently have the highest taxes on sports betting fifty one percent, Pennsylvania, thirty six, Vermont and thirty one point seven. And then of course that means a Mike to Wine can say that, well, we'll still not be the highest, not the lowest, but not the highest. He said in talking with some people in the industry, there's a lot of concern that this would mean a pullback and eventually advertising and marketing expenses. This could be less This could also be less promotion. It could be changing the betting lines. Right now, sportsbooks charge what's called the viig, a little bit extra for the line. Maybe that could change. We've seen that proposed in other high tax states, some of those leading sports books. Well wait a second. You know, I've never been against gambling. I don't gamble personally because I think it's a foolish exercise. I mean, you're usually gonna lose. That's how they build those grand and glorious casinos. That's with your losing. So if they pull back on advertising, maybe fewer people would be addicted to gambling. Just the thought, I know that makes me argue in favor of the tax, which I'm not necessarily in favor of, given the where the money's gonna go. Anyway, talk amongst yourselves. Interesting conversation. Five thirty five stack is stupid coming up? Looking forward to that beah be right back after these words.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Tiver The Channeline weather forecast sunny day to day high forty one. It's gonna be Claudia over night, light rains, possible freezing rain to the north, possible thirty one. The overnight low high forty two tomorrow with over cast guys and body showing thirty three over night overcast, blood, dry and clouds on Sunday with a high up thirty eight thirty three right now.
Speaker 7: Type of traffic from the UCLP Tramfhiice Center. Art disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts at you see Health for Innovative and Person of I startcare. Expect more at you see help dot Com. Highway traffic doing fine early on this Friday morning, no recks to deal with.
Speaker 1: No delays either.
Speaker 7: Westbound two seventy five looks good at Loveland, so does inbound seventy four coming down the hill from North Bend under five minutes to the seventy five Ram chuck Ingbram Moon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 4: Can you play John the Fisherman must.
Speaker 2: Be Friday at five forty so yeah, five five hundred eight hundred eight two three tag time by fickt down eighteen t phones Fix five KRC dot com for the podcast stack Oh Stupid. We got a Nationville man arrested. Happened Sunday night. He's been charged with indecent exposure. A police founded him running naked outside an Elizabethtown hotel with a sledgehammer. Hey, do you think it was a United States made sledgehammer? One of those that's subject to Chinese import tariffs. The sledgehammer, the color of the sledgehammer, and the country of origin is not identified in the article. However, Jason Sheen Hupp, thirty three years old, reportedly walking outside the Hampton Inn naked with the sledgehammer. According to the recitation, police received a call about ten thirty pm on Sunday about a man who was running around outside a hotel with the sledgehammer. Police arrived. They made contact with Hupp, who was screaming unintelligible words as a tradition well talking with a police notice. Appeared to be under the influence and had glossy eyes. Yep. When I asked how much he had to drink, Hupp replied, quote a lot close quote Well, at least he didn't make the use of the three I had three beers, two Miller lines. Police were able to get up into custody without any incident injuries. After being arrested, police officers watched a video of the incident in which Hub was completely naked from the waist down in an area with multiple patrons, where multiple patrons frequent well. On the way to the jail, police said he asked for another beer. Rested in charge with first defense first degree in decent exposure, and first or second offense alcohol intoxication first degree indecent exposure called a classic B misdemeanor resulting in a maximum ninety days in jail and to find of up to two hundred and fifty dollars if convicted. At least as of the reporting, he was being held in the hardened Kinty Detention Center without bond. YEP Florida middle school teacher who was arrested for child pornography claimed he was looking to see if he recognized the victims. Authority's first lord of the Internet user uploading child section thanks Liam uploading child sexual abuse materials to find similar images on August first, twenty three. Actually, investigators then subpoenaed a Internet service provider and identified the suspect as sixty nine year old Mark Pentea happened again in November and December of twenty four. Law enforcement obtained the search warrant confirmed he in January twenty five, then arrested after police seized his laptop and found ten images of children as young as two years old being abused. He spent amen brother, he spent nearly thirty years as a teacher of the Palm Beach County School District. Initially denied searching for the images, claiming he might have unknowingly clicked the site. Then he later admitted he was curious about it before telling investigators quote he looked at the material to see if he recognized the people in the image and to know if they were in his community. Went on to say, I know. He went on to say, I am interested in the problem of child pornography, that is for sure. I am interested in all children's problems.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things teachers do is they make themselves aware of any dangers in the community. Yeah, arrested in charge with ten counts of posessing child porn, being held on a one hundred thousand dollars bond. Jo suggested that he didn't have any hands on when he was making that statement of the police, Well, that would be an appropriate, you know, addition to the story, given that it is Friday, and Friday's usually involved the arrest of people who are running around naked. Over to more twisted reporting in the stack of stupid. A former San Diego County Teacher of the Year has pleaded guilty to sex crimes involving a minor. Jacqueline Ma, she's thirty five, was a fifth and sixth grade teacher at Lincoln Acres Elementary School. She joined there in twenty thirteen. In March twenty twenty three, seven months after she was one of five recipients of the Teacher of the Year award, the San Diego Union Tribune reported a twelve year old student's parents had contacted law enforcement to report an inappropriate relationship between their twelve year old son and teacher Ma. Investigation revealed she had been sending and receiving sexual images and engaged in sexual acts with this preteen, as well as an eleven year old boy. In court, Ma admitted the boys had committed the acts under duress for her pleasure. Detective also read messages exchanged between Ma and the twelve year old boy. Quotes sometimes I think you don't understand that I am a kid still and this is my only will relationship close quote. Superior Court judge stated the evidence was overwhelmingly clear that the defendant took advantage of two children, adding that she used her power to course the twelve year old victim into behavior that was he wasn't ready for, for a relationship that was beyond inappropriate and beyond wrong. Pleaded guilty to two counts elude acts with a child under the age of fourteen, one of possessing material containing miners, engaging in or simulating sexual conduct. Expected to be sentenced between ready thirty years to life in prison at her May ninth hearing.
Speaker 9: Here is Gee the biggest douche of the universe in all the galaxy.
Speaker 2: Well, Joe, no bigger douche day. Why don't you pause that because there are others who can share the award When we come back after these brief.
Speaker 10: Words, This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, Get ready for ours twenty twenty sunny day.
Speaker 2: Today, high forty one, overnight clouds, A little bit of light rain could be freezing up toward the northern climbs. Thirty one for the overnight low forty two to the high tomorrow with spotty showers, overcast overnight down to thirty three in a cloudy Sunday and a high thirty eight thirty two. Now time for traffic.
Speaker 7: From the UCL Traffic Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts. Hey you see Health for innovative and personalized hardcare. Expect more at u seehealth dot com. Highways are doing just fine for your Friday morning. No accidents to deal with a traffic on southbound seventy one in good shape through downtown inbound seventy four wide opening Cole Range. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRSC lead talk to the station.
Speaker 2: Five fifteen. I said, We're going to share that Biggest Fish Universe award with a couple of other folks. Let's begin. In San Antonio, Becker County, Jerry sentence Amanda fifty years in prison after a mom found him with her naked young child. Isaac What the hell? Isaac Benavidez sentenced the fifty years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for continuous sexual abuse of a child, along with an additional thirteen years for a charge of indecency with a child bisexual contact. The sentences will run concurrently. July fourth, twenty eighteen, officers she spotted to a nine to one one call where a mom reported that she had walked into her daughter's room to find her naked with Benavidez in the bed with her for their guest. Investigation led to detectives to discover that the sexual abuse had allegedly occurred for more than a year before he was found in the victim's room. Bexer kind of District Attorney in a statement, children with our communities must be protected in our offices here to make sure that those who pray on children are held accountable. Today, we hope that the community and the victim feels safer and knowing the defendant is going to prison. Oh you know it, fifty years worth of it. Joe fifty fifty. Also sharing an the award, Wile Condoman charged with public in decency after allegedly engaging in elude behavior while naked on his porch. This accorded to Waconda Police Department. Please say they showed up at the four nat block of Barrington Road four pm January twenty eighth for a well being check for a man later identified as Horatio Olio forty four. After the incident was reported by two young people. He appeared disoriented and confused when they made content. When the officers showed up at his residence, please said there was evidence of cocaine use on his person and inside the residence. Taken a nearby hospital for medical evaluation, got a search warrant and investigation. They seize US currency and cocaine. Rest warrant issued. He was charged with two counts of publican decency, two counts of disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance, also sharing any award. Lincoln County Sheriff's Office in Wisconsin said a forty six year old man was arrested Saturday night after he was found walking around the town of Merrill naked. Happened in the area of the Rock Island Resort. Deputies were called because the man was seen naked. When they arrived in the scene, they found him naked and of course drunk. They tried to arrest him, but he resisted amen brother. After a scuffle, they were able to put the man in handcuffs and taken to a nearby hospital to be checked out. He was cleared brought to the jail, now facing several charges including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and lute and lascivious behavior. And finally, those are the award winners.
Speaker 9: If you want to play the rest of the show, the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche.
Speaker 11: Dum.
Speaker 1: Good going due.
Speaker 2: Your dreams have come true, all right. Uh. A woman in Iran stripped naked and jumped onto a police car in the city of my Shot in what is described as a daring protest against Iran's conservative regime. The video has gone viral, showing a woman stripping naked and jumping onto a police car. Video shows her she's doing that Saudi officers from the hood of the car and refusing to move. Uh took place in Iran's second largest city, again Mashad. Video shared by Irontian journalist messiev Alinjodd showed the woman calm on the police car windshield, where she sat and spread her legs. Mail officers seemingly holding an automatic weapon, appeared hesitant to touch the woman and detained her as she was naked. Woman seen yelling and angrily thrusting her arms in the air as the video clip ended. Man claiming to be the woman's husband reportedly said that she has now been taken into care. Local media said several posts on social media claims she was protesting against heron's strict clothing rules for women. Nottally, Iranian legislature passed the strict new law Chastity and Hijab Bill that's what it's called, proposed to proposing harsher punishments for women and girls exposing their hair, arms and legs. Oh heaven forbid. Bill also said anyone found naked, semi naked, or wearing clothing deemed to be improper in public by some random dude ims I imagine, can be arrested without question, with a punishment of up to fifteen years in prison. That bill put on hold after sparking international outrage from activist groups and human rights organizations, who accused Ron of quotes seeking to entrench the already suffocating system of repression.
Speaker 12: Now who can argue with that?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was waiting for the help help of being repressed. In November last year, a young woman stripped to her underwear in the Iranian university and parent protests to the against the country strict Islamic dress code. According to the online videos and media reports, do you think she's been thrown off a building? Yeah, well sure, along with all the gay and lesbian folks. No no word from Alexandri or Kasio Cortez, Joe calling him a five fifty six fifty five kr City Talk Station Chapter two of this week's Big Picture with Jack add and right at the top of the news, followed by of course, Tech Friday with Dave Hatter at six thirty. I sure hope you can stick around.
Speaker 5: News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hours. Not gonna be complicated, and it's going to go very fast.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krz the talk station Monster six six here fifty five kr City Talk Station Brine Time, swishing everyone a very happy Friday, and a wonderful edition of fifty five herec Morning Show Chapter two at Jack Addan's Big Picture. We always hear from him on Wednesdays at seven oh five, and Jack chimed in with Joe yesterday and said I got more to talk about, more thoughts on Guyza. Welcome back, my dear friend, Jack Addington. It was wonderful seeing you and your beautiful wife at listener lunch on Wednesday.
Speaker 13: Wasn't that fun?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very fun, my listeners. I heard from a lot of folks who were so pleased to be able to meet you in person. And I have a fraturning brother who just just praised you and Ainsley to death talking about just you are the nice his people that he's ever met, and I you have to chime in and agree with him completely on that.
Speaker 13: Well, you have the greatest and most intelligent listeners. Discussions were just great. I hope everybody can go next month and every month as often as you have them.
Speaker 2: Yep, we're gonna be on March fifth. We're gonna be at March first Brewery, which I got a kick out of because a lot of people were confused by that. Somebody coming to me, he said, where's the next listener lunch? I said March first, and he got this curious look on his face. He gives to wait a minute. The first Wednesday of the Mounch is March fifth. I said, no, you asked me where it's going to be, and it's going to be at March first Brewery, So March fifth, at March first. So we'll get that out of the way anyway, Jack, go ahead.
Speaker 13: We got that straightened out, loud I, let's straighten out the Middle East. Woke opponents may claim President Trumps, in his words, own GASA and move its whole population elsewhere so we can build a Trump med hotel and golf course there. But we know his heart is in the right place. Trump wants the Palestinians to have a better life in some other country that offers more than rubble and unexploded bonds, and he wants to rebuild with other countries' money and personnel. Still, there are Trump supporters, volunteers and donors like me who keep asking questions not just about whether Egypt and Jordan would accept two million refugees, and not just about the legal basis for America asserting ownership of Gaza, but even more basic questions Brian, like why has America in recent decades focused on occupying political minefields instead of just containing them. The old containment policy goes back to the Cold War, after Hitler invaded Russia. The USSR joined the Allies to Berlin before we did, but their communist dictator Stalin did not stop there. The Soviets drew what Churchill called an iron curtain all across the Eastern Europe. When Stalin next tried toppling Greece, Harry Truman said enough. He stood up to Stalin, not by invading the USSR, but through containment, the projection of strength, including mutually assured nuclear destruction and later Reagan's Strategic Defense initiative, also economic dominance and humanitarian aide like the Berlin Airlift, and sharing the truth to combat Soviet lies through broadcasts to the Eastern Bloc by the Voice of America. You can still visit the VOA Museum in Westchester.
Speaker 2: It is awesome.
Speaker 13: Peaceful containment did not always work. We wound up going to war in Korea. Luckily, the South Koreans, with our help, have been able to stave off Little Rocketman and his murderous family. But our successful defense of South Korea has often been disastrous elsewhere. We lost fifty eight thousand Americans in Vietnam we still when communist we lost twenty five hundred Americans during twenty years in Afghanistan forty five hundred in Iraq. Neither country today supports democracy, much less America. There was an alternative Brian containment. When the Taliban alaud Osama bin Laden to set up Al Keeda terror bases in Afghanistan, where he plotted the nine to eleven two thousand and one attack that killed almost three thousand Americans. We did not have to invade and occupy the country. Afghanistan had bled the British dry and then the Soviets for more than one hundred years that went on. As President Trump was say, we could have obliterated al Qaeda camps with long range bombers and threatened that all hell would break loose if any terror group returned. The same thing could have happened in Iraq after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait back in nineteen ninety one. George H. W. Bush and his international coalition twenty one nations, I think should have turned Saddam over to the International Court in the Hague, as we did with Serbia's Slobodon Melosovich, and he stayed there. Instead, Borsh Senior let Saddam retain power and wage genocide against his own Kurdish population. Bush's son w then tried atoning for his father's mistake and wound up occupy in Iraq. A tar baby, if ever there was one. Today, instead of attempting to occupy Gaza, we should be supporting Israel's campaign again as Tamas, not with US troops or even contractors, but with military aid. Yes, eighty percent of the Palestinians in Gaza supposedly support Hamas, but they have a gun to their head. Give Israel a free hand, as the Biden administration refused to do. Israel's exploding payg your gambit, you remember that it's going to be remembered. History will remember it for killing terror leaders and not civilians. Let Israel free as many hostages as they can. Use better intelligence than they have to prevent the digging of any new tunnels. Israel's intelligence failures still have to be investigated by them, and then use economic and other peaceful means to contain Gaza. If Palestinians can find homes elsewhere, great, but don't try to relocate the whole population against its will. Even justice shakings up containment may not give us any seaside hotels, but America won't find itself in another bloody quagmire.
Speaker 2: Well, and Lord knows we don't need to be involved in another bloody quagmire. Jack. I mean obviously various stute observations, which is always the case when you're making points. Ah, the only can I say some one other for she.
Speaker 13: Can because there's some question about this in people's minds. The reason that Egypt does not want to accept Palestinian refugees goes back to Barack Obama. Right after he took office in two thousand and nine, Obama supported the overthrow of Egypt's regime by the Muslim Brotherhood. He was part of Obama's apology tour, apologizing for alleged American imperialism around the world and especially throughout the Middle East, including Iran. But when the Muslim Brotherhood took over, they were so radical that the Egyptian people threw them out and they brought back I'll see who is still there and remains a US ally at peace with Israel. So do you really want to screw that up?
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because Egypt didn't want any of the Palestinians refugees. They didn't They refuse to allow them to come in after October seventh, and it's you know, historically speaking, Egypt refused to take over Gaza when Israel offered it along with the Sinai Peninsula after the nineteen seventy at Camp David Accords. They just didn't want anything to do with it, and largely because they didn't want to be involved with terrorists. You get control over an area that's filled with a mos terrorist, that that becomes your problem and you run the risk of a most terrorist coming into your country. And I certainly understand the reluctance in that regard, but the concept of rebuilding gazen making it a welcoming, you know, habitable environment, it seems to me that the various very wealthy Arab countries around it should welcome that. And like you mention with aid that we gave to Germany after we got done conquering it, like we rehelp rebuild Japan after they were conquered and they became very successful countries in their own right. You know, if various nations surrounding Gaza and have to deal with the spillover and the ongoing wars, whether it's Israel dealing with it or the Hamas terrorists engaging in terrorist activities, they should embrace the concept of making it a better place to live, and the Palestinians under a more stable, less terroristic administration might enjoy actually living there and not have any desire to leave.
Speaker 13: I don't let the Gossen people off the hook. They've been supporting Halmas, yeah, willingly or unwillingly. And I certainly don't let the other Middle Eastern Muslim countries off the hook because they have been using the Palestinians as pawns since nineteen forty eight. But you know, for us to try to move in there or have other people move in there, and the whole idea, it's great that it's outside the It's the kind of thing that President Trump ought to keep thinking about. But these were not off the cuff remarks. He says he's been thinking about them for a long time, and Jared Kushner has proposed something like this a year ago. So I think we have to give it a little bit more thought.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of thought, A whole lot of thought. I'm tired of what seems to be endless wars and conflicts. Everybody is jack, I think everybody is God Bless you, sir, for coming back on the program today. It's always a great thing having you on the show, and twice in one week. That's a bonus, right there.
Speaker 13: I'm going to start calling you up at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: Three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 13: You know there, we should ever stop talking.
Speaker 2: I am awake. The alarm goes off at two thirty, and thankfully my wife has the fourth backup alarm. I've got two alarms. One goes off at two thirty, one goes off at two forty, and then I got my final backup alarm that goes off closer to three. I slept through all three of those yesterday. My wife's it's it's three with a pillow. You're supposed to be at work by now. Oh God bless her. You and I are lucky men. We are married outside of our elements. Jack, did God love you? I have a wonderful weekend. And of course thanks again for showing up at lunch. It was just a great thing seeing you and your beautiful wife. And you know you're always welcome there. And my listeners love seeing you and talking to you, and I share your assessment of my listening audience. They are brilliant folks. And great conversationalists. All right, happy super Bowl everybody, yep, take care of Jack. We'll talk next Wednesday, six seventeen. If I have careous to the detoxation tech Frida with a day of Hatter coming up the bottom of the hour, I hope you can stick around for that. Lots of talk about with him. Frightening stuff it is. And something that you need to get is otor Exit od O r xit no eotor exit dot COM's website where you can figure out which product you need that they sell. And congratulations as always are again to oto Exit celebrating twenty five years locally owned and operated. I was pleased to be able to celebrate with them at their They're well They're celebration party. And I am pleased to recommend oto Exit products. I have been doing it for years and e and to everybody's satisfaction at one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee it'll get rid of the odor you're trying to get rid of. Except for the stench of politics, as I jokingly like to say, but mold, mildews, smoke, pet odors, human owners, food odors, you name it. They got something to solve the problem. Use as directed and if for whatever reason doesn't work, and I doubt that's gonna happen, you get your money back, get nothing to lose. Buy it online, order before three pm today, it'll be on your front porch by tomorrow. Or buy it locally. Lots and lots of places sell the odor Exit products locally. Just use the search engine on the website odor Exit dot com.
Speaker 14: Fifty five car the talk station. Give Jane Andine with the forecasts.
Speaker 2: Hey, we get sunny skies today, high forty one, uh clouds a litt up overnight light rain is possible. Freezing rain up north is possible. Thirty one for the low forty two to high tomorrow with his body showers, overcast overnight down to thirty three but dry. Sunday is going to be a mostly body day with a high of thirty eight thirty two degrees.
Speaker 7: Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions from the UC Health Traffic Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US.
Speaker 1: You ar at risk.
Speaker 7: Trust the experts at u see health for innovative and personalized heartcare. Expect more at uce health dot com. Highway traffic not fad at all to deal with for your Friday morning commute, no delays, handsome yet northbound seventy five doing fine past Kyle's in southbound seventy one under twenty minutes Field zero into town chucking for about fifty five KRSD talk.
Speaker 2: Station six twenty two fifty five KRSD talk station loves Me My Friday's extra special treat with Jack Adaman. It wasn't in David And of course always a good segment with Tech Friday's Dave Hotter eleven years We've been doing this together Tech Friday. Anyway, since I mentioned that the Wall Street Journal article all about those beachfront Gaza condos on the Spring, on the heels of Jack Avidan's comments, maybe worth diving on into it. And I've got a few minutes here I can do that President's Trump's idea they write that the US might remove and relocate some two million Palestinians from Gaza and then own and rebuild the strip isn't going to happen soon, if ever. But the idea, however preposterous, does have the virtue of forcing the world to confront its hypocrisy over the fate of the Palestinian people. The reaction to Trump's flyer was predictably hyperbolic. Some called it ethnic cleansing, as if the US military would round up two million Gozins against their will. Others criticized Trump for US imperialism, contrary to his campaign theme of deriding foreign interventions. For those reasons and more, his Gaza daydream is fanciful, but note the mister Trump expressed admirable sympathy for the Palestinians in their plight. The Gaza strip has been a symbol of death and destruction for so many decades, and so bad that the people anywhere near it, he said Tuesday at a press conference with Israeli Permanent and Premier mister Benjamin Not in Yahoo. Who could disagree with that? He went on to say, we should go to other countries of interest with humanitarian hearts, and there are many of them that want to do this and build various domains that will ultimately be occupied by the one point eight million Palestinians living in Gaza, ending the death and destruction and frankly bad luck. Quote. This could be paid for by neighboring countries of great wealth. It could be one, two, three, four, five, seven, eight twelve. It could be numerous sites, or it could be one large site. But the people will be able to live in comfort and peace, and will get will make sure something really spectacular is done. It's easy to dismiss this as fantasy of presidential huckster who imagine Trump condos and Gaza gold coasts. But his idea is so much worse than the But is his idea so much worse than the status quo that the rest of the world is offering. The famous two state solution with the Palestinian state next to Israel won't have But as long as Hamas still runs Gaza and could run the West Bank, the Arab states aren't clamoring to send in peacekeeping forces to eradicate Hamas or govern the strip. The best the world can come up with is to mauls the two state platitude and let Gaza remain in a hell hole where Hamas will revive its reign of terror and Palestinians who won something different we tossed off buildings. The reaction of mister Trump's brainstorm highlights, in particular that the Arabs don't really care about the Palestinians. Egypt refused to take over Gaza when Israel offered it along with the Sinai Peninsula after the nineteen seventy eight Camp David accords. Egypt wouldn't even let Palestinian civilian women and children leave Gaza for a temporary refuge at the height of the recent Amas Israel war. As for Jordan, nineteen seventy one, King Hussain killed and expelled Palestinian nationalists who threatened Hashimite rule. Quote. No refugees in Jordan, No refugees in Egypt close quote, said Jordan's King Abdouli the second after the October seventh, twenty twenty three massacre. Neither country wants Palestinian migrants who might bring Gee hottest impulses back by money and guns from Iran. Sellian point that we doubt mister Trump has any appetite to send in this eighty second airborne to occupy Gaza, and we know the American people don't. But perhaps his pitch will cause the rest of the world to do more to support a post Hamas government in Gaza that would let Palestinians live in a territory that is better than Hell on Earth. And see that's what I suggested the other day in response to all this craziness. You know, Trump needs to do something to get people off the dime. He says something outrageous to get people to start thinking about it and come up with better ideas and solutions. So I think there's a certain tongue in chet point that Trump's making. No, we're not going to go in and own it. At least that's my conclusion, and I'm glad the Journal shares my view on that. And of course Tech Frida with Dave hadter coming up. In Chinese hackers can access and record your phone call subject number one with Dave after I mentioned imaging, which can be affordable as long as you don't go to the hospital imaging department. I'm talking affordable imaging services. Don't go to the hospital. You're paying for overhead, you're paying for profit. It's fat bang. Five thousand dollars for a CT scan is unconscionable, and yet they charge that kind of money each and every day, plus separate bills for radiologists, reports, and I don't know, probably get a line item for just walking in the door. Hospitals are very very expensive at affordable imaging services. Walk in expecting low overhead, but that loverhead allows them to do a CT scan without a contrast for only four hundred and fifty bucks with a contrast six hundred. What kind of equipment, same stuff hospitals use. You still't pay for a lot of overhead. Professionals operating at board Certified radiologists report included in every image they do MRI no contrasts four ninety five with contrasts six forty five. That CT scan with a contrast six hundred, echo cartogram four ninety five and an ultrasounds only two hundred and fifty bucks. You might pay two thousand for that at the hospital. So don't you have a choice when it comes to your medical care? Save huge money? Five one three seven five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand online Affordable Medimaging dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 6: Yahnversarve yeah nenverservey, yeahnverserve vianna serve. All right, cheerful tost that film It never survey, but be careful you don't fill it. Happy yea ever servey, Oh happy yaverservety yeah nenverservey yaver servey yeahver servey.
Speaker 2: At six thirty one fifty about KRCD talk station Old Floodstones, well played, Joe, and it is an anniversary. I saw your post Dave hat or interest It dot coms around data and Dave and the crew. You got a business. We know you have computers. Stay out of trouble. Hire interest It to deal with all your computer related needs, problems and Solution's day. Eleven years man, I cannot believe that much time has gone by. But it's always a great thing to have you on my program.
Speaker 8: Well, always a pleasure to be here, Brian, And it is hard to believe it's been eleven years. And joke, it's extracudas today and the Flintstones happy anniversary song that's prior to top.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing he didn't do a loop like they did on the cartoon and over and over and over again. Anyhow, we got some problem with the Chinese Communist Party hackers apparently are listening to our phone calls.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know this story has been going on for some time. That was reported last year that you had Chinese Party or Chinese Communist Party hackers breaking into the telecom network and at last count nine different telecom networks have been hacked.
Speaker 3: You may recall, Brian, and I think it's.
Speaker 8: Just good to show you how it's extensive. And badness is that the FBI had come out by loggo and said, because of this, everyone should start using apps like Signals support into end encryption, because due to the infiltration and the networks, they could potentially listen to your phone calls, record your phone calls, figure out where you are because everyone is assaults of now, and all of that is geolocated through the seller networks. So it's pretty problematic. Now the reporting of it has died off. I've never seen anything that says that they believe they've fully solved this problem. Hence the FBI's suggestion that you should use into end encrypted apps like Signals. So again, think about it, Brian. We've been doing this for a long time.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 8: The FBI and out of law enforcement agencies have been against into end encryption because it makes it really really difficult for them. Encryption in general makes it difficult for them, and now they're telling you you should use it, so it's a bad situation. My real concern though, is not so much that they can record our phone call today, Brian, that they could potentially turn off those teleton networks, and since everything in the digital now, the impact of that could be catastrophic. So it's not good. And we really as a country if they just got to get serious about such its infrastructure, or we're in deep trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no question about it. And you know, I mean, as you say listening to my phone calls, I mean I think they'd be quite bored listening into my phone calls. But the implications are as you regularly point out, I got nothing high, I don't care who's looking at it. But that attitude is rather pervasive and it shouldn't be. But the broader implications to shut down, and when we talk about a larger problems I perceive to be bigger problems like shutting down the electric grid or the water system or any of those, are truly catastrophic, you know, riot creating events. You know again, and just doubling down on your point, we really should take better stock in ourselves and worry about these things and double down on solutions to fix them or prevent them from happening in the first place.
Speaker 8: I know it sounds fantastical and like it could never happened, Oh just because see what our government is saying about this isn't this isn't just you and me making this stuff up right, And you know at your point that you know people don't take this stuff seriously. And I think, you know, I've got nothing to steal enoughing behind. There's nothing I don't care about. What's there. Okay, that may be fine to use an individual, but it's not fine for our companies. It's not fine from a trade secret standpoint. It's not fine for our companies from a let's shut this down, put this company out of business or worse, you know, turn off the power grip or whatever else. So yeah, we really really have got the excuise about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quick paying for you know, uh LGBTQ plays in Ireland and start putting that money toward greater security in our infrastructure, most notably governmental infrastructure, military and things of that nature. Dave Hadder, we got more to talk about along these lines. Apparently there was a Gmail hack and it only affected two point five billion users. More with Dave had Ter from interest it dot com first earning twenty five dollars now and twenty five dollars late is very easy to do with Emory Federal Credit Union. So for every friend and family member or a colleague you refer to Emory who becomes a member. You're both going to get a reward at twenty five dollars simply by spreading the word about the benefits of banking with Emery. And there are great benefits for banking with Emery doing it for years and years, maybe I think longer than Dave Hatter's been on this program. I had a bank kund at Emory. Federal Credit Union rates are great. Service is superior, and now you can earn a little extra cash and help your loved ones unlock a world of financial opportunities.
Speaker 8: To do it, go to.
Speaker 2: EMORYFCU dot org to learn all the details and learn about the restrictions that apply. EMORYFCU dot org NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven federally ensured by NCUA Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 2: Cyber attacks and cybercrime are really on the red. It's six thirty nine on a Friday, and then we're doing that tech Friday thing. Interest it dot com thanks again as always for sponsoring the segment. All right, moving over to Gmail. Only two point five billion users impacted by this one day, what's the story.
Speaker 8: Well, what they're pointing out in this article by and I said, thanks to AI, attackers are getting a lot more sophisticated, and so many of the things you and I have talked about for a long time, you know, the red flags around fishing and so forth, are getting increasingly difficult to catch. And they walk to a scenario which there was a more recent reporting on this last year where now these hackers are smart enough. Now it might be they're using AI voices so that they sound American, but they'll you know, try to fish you and tell you that, hey, I'm from Google. There's a problem with your account. Hey look, I'm going to call you from a number that you can find on Google's website, because remember it's easy to spoof a phone number. And it just goes to show you the level of sophistication they're operating with now. And because you know you and I talk about these things, we say, don't do this, don't do that, look out for this thing over here. Well, now it appears that you're getting an email that came from Google. It appears you're getting a call that came from Google, and you know you're not getting someone on the phone that doesn't speak English. You're getting someone on the phone or a voicemail from someone that sounds authentic. And you know, a lot of this they're just using open source intelligence and spooking techniques, because you know, I can go look up and if I'm a criminal, I can go find a Google phone number. I can make a call using something like Google Voice that appears to have originated from Google. And while it's a little more sophisticated than that, if you read the article that the point I want to make the focus is, you know a lot of the things that we I and other people have been saying for a long time that you should look out for, some of that stuff doesn't really work anymore, because if the bad guys are smart and sophisticated, and they'll do their own homework and they'll use spooking tools or work through legitimate Google services to send you things. So like you know, I could go to a Google forms page, send you a message from that form, and it will have a legitimate Google dot com domain associated with it. So the point here is a you've got to be even more skeptical than ever before. And just because something looks like it can't from Google. Even if it's a phone call, you can't assume it's real. And I'll tell you, Brian, call Google. Sometimes it's sad you can get a human being on the time.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I was gonna ask you that. How Yeah, there a I mean, this security warning related to two point five billion users. Now is that in mind? How likely is it that someone really truly from Google would reach out to you among the two point five billion people that they have apparently serviced, and perhaps even more than that, and actually call you to talk about your specific problem when you couldn't even get in touch with a live human being in Google if you had a real problem. I mean, it's just preposterous to even think that that could happen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they won't do it.
Speaker 2: They won't do that.
Speaker 8: And one of the things they point out of that article, so there's this newer concept that it's not really new, but for most people it's new, called past keys, And you know, this ties back to so many data breaches and you know, your password gets stolen people using the same bad passwords on multiple accounts. And one of the things they decome that article is, you know, even if you have multi factor authentication, turned off, which you should. Despite all of this, you know, it's still a good defense against any sort of non sophisticated hacks. That's where they'll they'll start this more sophisticated stuff and they claim to be from Google and they want you to do this and enter this code. It's because they are trying to get around MFA on their end and they need you to give them that code so that they can take over your account. And one of the things they talk about in there is the use of pass keys to pass keys instead of passwords. Not every site supports this. Google does, Microsoft does, a lot of the big players do. Now uses public key cryptography, so you have a public ken and a private key. It gets associated with one or more of your devices, and especially if you have biometrics turned on that device, which is a separate topic. Now, it's almost impossible for someone to take over your account because they have to have that physical device, for example, your phone. If you create a pass key for your Microsoft account or your Google account and you assostate it with your phone, the hackers physically have to possess the phone in order to use those pass keys. So while it can be somewhat irritating to get the pass keys to work right. For any site that supports it, you're definitely better off to use a pass key and a password, because as far as I add of today, there's no way I know how to get around that because it's digitally connected to it one or more devices. They have to have those devices. But if you don't use pass keys, if you don't know how to use pass keys, if you're on a site that does support pass keys, this just goes to show you you've got to be extremely skeptical on just because someone calls you or you'll get emails that look legit. It's never been easier to spoof that stuff, and people are having lots of money stolen and their whole lives up ended. Because I didn't have the right accounts for you, I could do almost anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I did. I got a call. I'm rerelated to the Google thing, but you know me, I mentioned a gazillion time to say it again. I get a phone call, don't recognize the number, I'm not answering it. And I had a guy leave me a message on Larry from I can't remember it was one of my banks. Because I have a couple of accounts, and I don't think it was Emery. I think it was the fifth third, but saying, you know, you need to give me a call back, there's been a problem with your account. And I'm thinking to myself, yeah, right, And so what did I do. I went to my fifth third account and logged on directly from it, and of course there was nothing suspicious, wrong, weird, or unusual going on to my bank accounts. So of course I'd never called back, and I deleted the message. But he sounded like a regular guy. He sounded normal, and he sounded concerned, and I, uh, just again, it was obviously a spoof to me from the moment I just started hearing what he had this say.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, that's the way to do it to you know, go log into your account on your own and uh, you know, or call the bank using a number that you know can verify life on the bank statement. And I mean, these these people are good. My family gets texts regularly. They're purport to be from our bank and you know, oh, your account is freeze. Please kindly call, Like, look at that language, clearly scam your account be freeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, sure, I know English language standards have deteriorated dramatically here given public schools, but that's obviously a huge red flag.
Speaker 8: Ahead, Yeah, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I was just going to say, day, but we'll bring you right back. I just have to ask, are you under the weather today, my friend? You sound a little bit under the weather.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I got a little little sniffles or something going on.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll wish you the best of health and hope you get past it and bring it back one more time to talk about artificial intelligence. Will now be supercharging cyber weapons, great leveraging AI to more nefarious purposes. I presume Dave will tell us all about that after I mentioned my friends at Cullen Electric Andrew Cullen is outstanding team of electricians, really do wonderful work. You'd be glad you hired him. You'll enjoy the well oiled machine you'll see when they're working in your house, and they'll treat your house with the utmost respect. They're very, very customer focused, so they'll take great care of you. They enjoy an A plus with the Better Business Bureau, and of course they deserve that. Whatever work they do for you, from the smallest project to the largest comes with a ten year wiring warranty. So don't delay, don't delay putting off the upgrade of your nobin tube wiring. It's been around for a long, long long time. Timed upgrade. Same thing with aluminum wiring. Surround sound. They do that, they do canlights. I did that with my house, the whole house generator they wired up. If it's electric, just think Coulin Electric. Never have to worry about it and the price will always be right. Five one three two two seven four one one two Tael Andrew and the team that Brian said Hi when you call them five one three two two seven four one one two Online Cullen c U L L E N Cullenelectriccincinnati dot Com.
Speaker 15: Fifty five krc a U line the prevailing of pages six fifty one.
Speaker 2: If fIF youy five KRCD talk station. Adam cala is going to be in cdio off top of our news, become a citizen journalist, start a podcast right or op at and uh thoughts on the railway money being railroaded off to pet projects, which we all knew was going to happen the meantime, I guess artificial intelligence is going to be creating cyber weapons. I mean, we're going to we go from AI voice cloning to now using the power of artificial intelligence to figure out different ways to rip us off day. What's up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean we're already seeing this sort of thing now by it as you just discussed, whether it's the voice cloning, deep fake video, you know, the ability to write text that is very authentical looking as opposed to all the old school tells like we just talked about. But what they're referring to in this particular case, and you the latest buzzword around AI now because the height to a large extent has worn off of all the catch ept generative AI type tool was just agentics. If you haven't heard this term, mark my words. In the next few months, you're going to be bombarded with agentics, which is the idea if you're going to have these AI agents that can do stuff for you. So rather than you have to sit down and type a prompt into an AI tool to have it do something, you would create one or more agents and they're just going to do stuff on their own, on their behalf. Does that make sense? Before I kind of continue.
Speaker 2: Sort of, I mean, can you do an illustration or an example, a specific example of a task that would be automatically done for us.
Speaker 8: So let's say that you were trying to write some code or something. Right, you're working on an application, or you needed let's say every once a week you've got a spreadsheet from someone and you needed to process that spreadsheet in other form or something. You know, if you have a unknown process that a human being could do, and you can define those rules, and you theoretically could build an agent that would say, Okay, at two pm one Thursday, look in my email for a spreadsheet from Sindelar, who download that spreadsheet and process at using these rules and put it in this database or something like that. Right, you'd have to define what it is you wanted to do, but then basically through AI, it would be able to do it on your behalf help. So imagine then if you took these kinds of tools and set them up to nefarious purposes, like okay, I want you to go out and scan the internet, because there's some of this stuff already exists, right, most of the hacking to see isn't someone's sitting in their mom's basement. It's already using automation. You know, they're scanning, they're looking for vulnerabilities and systems they find online. They're trying to take dark Web data and access people's email accounts. But instead of saying, Okay, I'm going to run an automated tool and I see this system as this weakness come back to it later, you could have an agent that would kick in at that point and then attempts to exploit the known vulnerabilities. So it wouldn't take a human being to then engage that AI could potentially do it. And the scary thing about it then, assuming that this does what they claim it will do, stuff doesn't take a break, it doesn't call it sick. It works twenty four to seven. You could spin up hundreds of thousands of these things, and basically you have a really powerful army of agents out there doing bad things as opposed to needing people to do those more advanced steps. Does that sort of make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, and a part of me it's like watching one of those was It Terminator movies where the guy comes back from the future and tries to kill someone and it's all based on that big computer network, or even one to the South Park Trapper Keeper episode it makes you kind of wonder well or tinkering with viruses to make them more sup more on making us, you know, catch a deadly disease by just messing around with it. It makes you want to ask the question why I'm with you, Brian.
Speaker 8: I'm with you now again. Similar to this stuff is hype and hyperbole. I'm not too concerned that we're suddenly going to be wiped out and consumed by this stuff. But this is the kind of things that people are working on and when you ask the why question, often the answer as well, our adversaries are doing it, and that's kind of like to be able to it reminds me of a lot of Doctor Strange Left. Yeah, when you do the conversation that mutually is your destruction, well we have to have more missiles than them, and that sort of thing. But yeah, agendics agents, that's the latest buzzword, this idea that you're going to be able to use agents to do things, and sadly, part of that would be to supercharge the sort of cyber attacks because you know they wouldn't. Again, they don't call them sick, they don't take breaks. They were twenty four to seven to sixty five, and it's it is a real concern. I don't want to downplay it. I'm not sure it's quite the existential threat some people might have you believe at this point.
Speaker 2: Yet, But yeah, at this point. The operative word in your sentence was at this point, I mean, this article reflects the writing is on the wall. I mean, we're I mean, in terms of technology, we're just a moment in time away from this reality unfolding Anyhoway right, new stuff.
Speaker 8: Certainly, yeah, certainly getting closer. And it's one of the reasons why we really as a society and as individuals, we you have to get serious about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for eleven years of scaring the crap out of all this, Dave had or interest dot com. Find the team if you need help, they're there to help you out. Dave. Until next Friday, have a wonderful weekend. I hope you get well real soon. Six fifty six Adam Kaylor Studio coming up. Next up, you can stick around.
Speaker 5: News happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, we're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsorible. Seven oh six here at five KR City Talk Station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a very very happy Friday, extra special day.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: We had a second appearance at Jack Evident earlier this morning, of course Tech Friday, and in studio the return of Adam cale Or. It's always a pleasure having you in the studio talk about matters related to the city of Cincinnati, my friend.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Brian, and it's it's a different country right now we've got isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, last time we talked, Yeah, and you know you po you painted an interesting picture. We were talking off air before the show, before the segments started about the Doge revel relations and where our money is going and all these crazy indefensible projects and about you know, tax dollars and I you know, as I always mentioned, you know, I'm working and my tax dollars are taken from my labor, which means I had to work some fraction of an hour or whatever for my share of money that's sent overseas for you know, the Sesame Street episodes in Iraq or whatever. But you you illustrated a great point and go ahead.
Speaker 15: And the idea is is that people don't understand billions of dollars right, they really can't wrap their heads around it. But when you talk about the money they spent on the Sesame Street thing in Iraq, you could say the average taxpayer spends about twenty thousand dollars a year in taxes, and just for that Iraq Sesame Street thing, that's a thousand people's entire tax bill in a year. A thousand people. That's one for one program in Iraq. Any Iraq. That's not even America. And this is the whole thing what Trump was saying, America first, America first, and that's what we're getting back to. That's what you see Elon and these folks getting back to. That's why they're going after USAID, which doesn't mean aid, right, it doesn't even stay for aid. But you know, we're finding out that essentially it's an arm of the CIA in a way, and it's there to push political agendas. Whoever's in power at the time, probably it's there to push their political agenda. In these other countries, create activists so that they can implement whatever it is they want to implement, right, trans surgeries in Peru, things like that. You create these activist people like they did in the United States. And this is all coming out now. This is why you get these activists, folks that are a lot of times funded by people like George Soros, who received a bunch of money from USAID.
Speaker 2: Right in.
Speaker 15: Some of that money that he got, I think around twenty seven million, it was on Rogan the other day, twenty seven million dollars or twenty seven I think it was twenty seven million dollars went to help elect these woke district attorneys and prosecutors. And then you wonder why good people like Melissa Powers here in Hamilton County can't get elected. You got money that we're funding.
Speaker 2: We're funding it. Our interests are undermined by the taxes they take from them.
Speaker 15: I'm saying, you're voting for who you want to vote for, right who you seem exactly. But it doesn't matter because the taxes you spend end up going to Sesame Street and then to some woke district attorney or some woke prosecutor who's going to let people out of prison and into our streets. And here we go trying to round these people up now and they're crying about it. Yeah, it's just you can't win with these folks.
Speaker 2: Well, and the other interesting component about this, as I mentioned, it's they're forced now to defend what I call the indefensible. I mean it isn't a Republican slash Democrats, last independent thing. Everyone can collectively be offended by American taxpayer dollars when you learn about the types of programs that we are spending money on, knowing full well that we spend an extra two trillion dollars annually beyond what they take in in taxes. It's and the left is screaming their bloody heads off. But the marketing component of this, and I'm very impressed with the efforts of DOGE to bring forth all of these outrageous things because they're indefensible. Oh yeah, make the American people up to it. But then pivoting over to the deportation component, I understand people's arguments when they say, oh, this woman's been living here for fifteen years, she's gainfully employed, she contributes to the community, but she's illegal. That's not who they're going after. They start off with the most evil of evil, and everybody wants murderers, child rapists, pedophiles out of their neighborhoods. Democrats, Republicans, communists, don't want to pedophile living next to their house. So you can't run around and defend or and scream about the deportations which are focused on the worst of the worst, the criminal types.
Speaker 15: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: It legitimizes this deportation effort because you are you really gonna stand there and say we shouldn't be deporting these people.
Speaker 15: Look, and it's it's it is what it is, right. These people came into the country illegally. They come over here, which is one reason why he's Trump's trying to get rid of the whole birthright citizenship thing. But they come over here and they take advantage of the situation, and then they hope that people are going to be sympathetic to their cries. Right, but you came over here illegally. These are the repercussions of your actions, right, And you can't just feel sorry for some people because it's going to keep happening. You have to put your foot down somewhere. And Tom Homan, who's in charge of this whole thing, now, he was on ABC last night, I think it was last night, but he was trying to explain this to the ABC hosts, who obviously are biased I mean, you've seen what's happened to you. But he's trying to explain to them, like, look, you can't just make exceptions.
Speaker 1: You have to go in and you have to be tough.
Speaker 15: You can't be soft hearted and sympathetic to a few people because then you open the door to other people doing the exact same thing, thinking that they can get away with it. So if you're gonna put your foot down, you have to put your foot down. And the crazy thing it's like, when you think about it, the Republicans are acting like adults right now, and the Democrats are acting like children. I mean, you raise kids, right, I mean you've got say your kid feels sorry for some raccoon outside brings it in the house, right, You're like, hey, look you can't have the raccoon. Oh but it's so cute. Then the kid gets bit, gets rabies. Then you have to pay for it to go to lo.
Speaker 4: That's Democrats, that's who it is.
Speaker 15: They get bit and it's your fault somehow, and then you pay for it. It's just it's wild to me that we live in a world like this where you know, people in Ukraine's happening in other countries what's happening in Peru with the trans community. Things like that supersede our own population of people. Right, how did we ever get to this point?
Speaker 2: Oh, the Marxists are running the shop basically, That's exactly it. And you know, I'll go back to this whole idea that that I think that behind the scenes, and I use climate change is the greatest illustration of this. Every single thing we end up doing is because we the United States, are terrible in that we pollute more than anybody, or we consume more than anybody. We are an overly consumptive society. Our wealth has allowed that to happen. Our wealth is predicated and built on capitalism and exceptionalism and meritocracy. They're trying to take away meritocracy and fill us and fill the country with a bunch of mediocrity. So we end up not doing as well, intentionally knocking us off this lofty perch that we have held for so long because of how our gun works and because of the freedoms and liberties we have. No other country has them, which is why they aren't nearly as productive as the United States.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and they're resentful, These are resentful people that we're dealing with. They're resentful, they see dollar signs when they can cry and complain and be in a leadership position, they're the lead complainer. Like if you're the lead complainer like an Al Sharpton or a Jesse Jackson or Colin Kaepernick or you know any of these folks. Chuck Schumer is a big complainer. I mean, look, how much money's worth eighty million dollars or something?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's just gonna mention all the people you're mentioning that screams so much about you know, the evils and fair share of this and fair share of that. They're all living quite large, Yeah they're not. How many houses does Barack Obama have now?
Speaker 15: Well, exactly, Bernie Sanders and he's got summer homes. A Casio Cortes isn't washing dishes anymore, right, I mean there is money in grifting. There's money in just grifting off the US tax dollar. You see that with usaid that with what's going on. I mean, if you've got some woke agenda, whether you believe it or not, there's a government contract out there for you, oh without question, and you can go down to Peru and do all the trans surgeries. You want promote all the transurgers and tell everybody else they're bad people for not letting you do it. I mean they're going into some of the public schools. I think it was actually in Peru they were going into the public schools and teaching you know, the LGBTQ agenda things like that, which you know, great community, let them do their thing whatever. But now you're going into another country and you're holding back money for their school system that the United States taxpayer gives them unless they teach this stuff. It's it's it's bribery.
Speaker 2: Well, just like taking federal money anywhere here in the United States comes with massive strings attached. They have to deal with the same reality in Peru. You know, they don't want to teach LGBTQ agenda in your peruviing and schools, then don't take our money.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: And some of them don't.
Speaker 15: Some of them say, look, I don't want it if these strings come attached, if I've got you know, financial blackmail is essentially what they're what they're doing to these people. It's like, I don't want it, and you know, they they try to justify it and say you know, Reagan said something about, you know, it's not just what we do here, it's it's some of the things we do overseas and stuff like that. And it's like, look, it's it's it's just Frankenstein. It's turned into this, this monster, and nobody's looked at it because they see us a ai D and they think us aid, oh, well, we're doing aid. Of course, yeah, let's some of my tax dollars go to this thing. But they've never looked into it until now. And now that we're looking into it, we realize this is all going to fund the Democrat agenda. Yes, and you know what if it funded the Republican agenda, wouldn't be for that either. I mean, you mean you're a libertarian kind of you know thing going on, but you can't you can't just use our money for political stuff because you're using people that don't believe in what you're doing money. And it's it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: What this is?
Speaker 15: What's become of this?
Speaker 2: Well, Adam Keleach, I mean, stud from now we're going to be talking about maybe you two could be a citizen journalist, maybe start a podcast thoughts like this. Also, we will dive into the railway money bait and switch, which we could all see coming a mile and a half away. Plus Bitcoin and the Bengals. Interesting thing that one more with Adam Kaylor at first though, Foreign Exchange. I love those folks at Foreign Exchange because I love quality service. I love the family environment they have going on there, and you get that and I like to save money, and you definitely get that at Foreign Exchange as well. Imported cars from traditional imported manufacturers, whether it's Asia or Europe or Teslas. Like to emphasize they do service Teslas now as well at Foreign Exchange, but you get great service. You leave with a full warranty on parts and service. I don't care what kind of maker model you've got. If it's traditionally imported, from the exotic to the run of the mill, you're in great hands at Foreign Exchange and you will save money. I've saved serious money. I've been going there for for as long as I can remember, because I like the service and I like not paying as much as just compared to the dealer. That's what we're talking about. Westchester locations the one I choose and I strongly recommend it, where Austin and is as certified Master technicians will take great care of you well. Tylersville exit off of I seventy five, head east two streets and hanging right on Kinglin. That's the easiest way to get there, unless you're coming from the other side, but you'll figure it out. Find them online for an AX for In the LETTERACTX dot com, tell the crew, Brian said, how when you stop in or call when you call for your appointment five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six fifty five.
Speaker 4: KRC run a business.
Speaker 2: Shot nine says today we have sunny skies. Enjoy well a last because it won't forty one for the high clouds show up overnight, light rain and maybe freezing drizzle the further north you go. Overnight low of thirty one. It'll be overcast tomorrow with some spotty showers and high a forty two, overcast Saturday night with low of thirty three and clouds on Sunday. I have thirty eight thirty one right now, so let's here by traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Heart disease is will leading cause of death in the US if you're at risk. Trust the experts at you see Health for Innovatives and Personal Adies, Heardcare Expect more at uc health dot com. They cleared the rec southbound seventy one near Kenwooden Road and the broken down northbound fourth seventy one s ramp to westbound for Washington Way, working with the wreck now above ross On twenty seven at Herman Road and on Blue Rock near June seventy five.
Speaker 1: Chuck ingramon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty one to think about KRCD talk Station Happy Friday. Adam Killern Studio had lots of issues to talk about. So moving away from the broader globalism issues and the leftist agenda that you and I are paying for with our taxpayer dollars, let's turn local and talk about what the railroad money is going to actually go for. Adam, you and I talked about this before they sold the railroad. Money is fungible. If you have a general fund that is supposed to take care of roads and infrastructure, and then you sell the railroad and put it in a separate fund that is designed to pay for exclusively already existing projects, you just free up money from the General Fund so that the railroadmnute goes to quote unquote roads or whatever, and then the general fund money's freed up to start new stuff and things. And we saw that the other day from the Vice mayor who wants to talk about the Rising fifteen neighborhoods and using railroad proceeds for this so called rising fifteen described as neglected neighborhoods. And I guess I can just observe Democrats have been running. And I misspoke the other day. Ken Blackwell was a charter right when he was mayor, I thought he was a Republican. So I withdraw that statement because someone reported that we haven't had a Republican running the city since nineteen seventy one. Well, that is in fact true, so beyond Ken Blackwell and his more conservative minded attitude, at least now, Democrats have been in control since basically seventy one or roughly thereabouts, maybe you can even say nineteen eighty when Ken Blackwell left office. Why do we have all these neglected neighborhoods. I mean, you know, we got a streetcar, we've got over the line that got redeveloped, but nobody else gets any love. And now that we've got railroad money, they're going to start focusing on these neglected communities.
Speaker 15: Well, Brian, you know, I know you take those lefts from Queen City Avenue on the subject if you're in that right lane and you know, closest to the curb there when you are in trouble man, and then they patch them, and all they do is create speed bumps. Yeah, when they patch them. I mean there's thousands of speed bumps because of all the holes that were in that road. And they just paved that not that long ago, maybe seven eight years ago, and now it's a disaster. It's it's like a war happened right there.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 15: And you know, it always brings me back to wait a minute, we sold this railroad when and we got one point six billion dollars for it, and it's apparently making this money. But you know they didn't deploy all that money. It took them a long time to actually deploy that into investments. It just kind of sat there and they did it in chunks and pieces. And I guess that's a strategy that UBS uses, which UBS is fine, you know, investment firm, but you know that money hasn't been been, you know, enjoying the gains that we've seen in the stock market that it could have. Right, So I keep going back to those those TV commercials they spent six million dollars on to convince the people in Cincinnati to vote for that rail deal, where I have tabs sitting in the car right where they use the railroad money to promote him in the commercials, which you know they both had the same treasurer for their campaigns. That todd zens are found out for us. Yeah, but but I keep reminding myself of all the potholes he was in, you know, bouncing around a car. But they haven't gone away.
Speaker 2: They're still there.
Speaker 15: They're still there, right, So these promises, See, this is the thing, guys. You have to understand that these people they get elected by poverty pimpin right. They they give people hope, but they never deliver. Because if they ever delivered, then people would vote differently, right, they'd be in a better situation in their life. It all goes back to the schools, Brian, It all goes back to the schools, and this the years that they have failed us. Look at the cities that have been completely run by Democrats for decades, Baltimore, Memphis, Cincinnati, Chicago. There's a school in Chicago where they pay over sixty five thousand dollars a student going sixty five thousand dollars a student. None of the kids can read at grade level. None of the kids can read a grade level. There is a list of all the schools. You guys can look it up. There's a list of all the Chicago schools and how much money they pay for students. Sixty five twenty five is student thirty. That's private school money. But they can't go anywhere, right, because they don't believe in school choice. They want you to go to their little schools. They want they're in doctrination camps. They want you to think like them. They want you to be dependent on these politicians. And then you have people like Kearnie who's like they use the word underserved. Anytime they use the word underserved, you already know what's gonna happen. Right, They're gonna steal from you, steal from good money and give to bad money. Right, are always doing that.
Speaker 2: Non governmental organization. This promises that they have the solution to whatever problem. They get paid pretty handsome salaries at the NGOs they work for. Even though they're five oh one c three companies, they still make fat bank and nothing ever gets accomplished, at least the appearance that nothing seems to get accomplished. I know the school grade scores have not gone uppe, and you know, I think there is really a truly nefarious element behind that. I think they're intentionally not teaching our kids to be critical thinkers. They're intentionally dumbing down the populace because then the dumbed down populace has to say, oh my god, I can't take care of myself. I need the government to take care of me. They need a vicious cycle. It's terrible. It's terrible what they do to people. Let's pause from what we'll bring back. Adam Keyler got lots to talk about, including bitcoin and Bengals. First, though, tom is a big day ten am to four pm. Get out to twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven and my favorite gun store. The best people in the world own at Wendy and Jeff. Please tell them, Ryan said, eye when you stop in, and one of the reason you want to stop in between ten and four tomorrow, it's a suppressor Day. Shaw Armament is going to be there with some amazing suppressors, suppressors that are serviceable, modular and caliber changeable. Serviceable is an important thing when it comes to suppressors. You may know about suppressors, so you know that it's an important element, But if you don't know anything about it and you've always been curious about maybe owning one, get out and talk to the folks at Shaw Armament. They're going to be there demonstrating them and you'll have an opportunity. They have them from twenty two caliber all the way up. Some suppressor caliber changes and shoot anything from nine millimeters all the way up to fifty cow, which I find really hard to believe, but there they are tomorrow, and so we'll also have a full auto MP five on hand the customers can test out on the range. So it's going to be a great day. At twenty two to three, they have a gun shop. It's amazing, filled with all kinds of different firearms. Of course they have AMMO, They have a gunsmith and a great indoor range. So think about that all the time, but get out to between ten and four to check out the suppressors. Twenty two to three dot com. It's the number twenty two, followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I'm Greg Rosenthal, host of.
Speaker 2: Gentline Social Field of mostly sunnyday to day with a high forty one, some clouds building up, overnight, light rain, maybe freezing rain, north thirty one. The overnight low forty two. The high tomorrow with overcast skies and maybe some showers. Overcast overnight but dry thirty three, and a high of thirty eight on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies thirty one.
Speaker 7: Right now traffick time from the UC Help Tramphant Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts at U see help for Innovative and personalized heartcare. Expect more at U s Health dot com. Cruis are working with an accident on Paddock at the South seventy five ramp. There's also a rerecord on Blue Rock near June seventy five and on twenty seven at Herman Road above Ross Chuck Kingram on fifty five k R.
Speaker 1: See the talk station seven thirty one.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRCD talks Adam Kaylor and studio. We'll call him an activist, and he'd like to encourage you to also get involved, become a citizen journalist. And let's talk about the Cincinnati Exchange and how folks can get involved at them.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we haven't really launched it yet, but the whole idea is to create a more objective news source in Cincinnati. You know, we've got problems getting Republicans and even Libertarians and Charter rights elected nowadays. Everybody just votes straight left. And we talked about it earlier. It's because of the poverty pimp and it's because of some of the tactics that Democrats use.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 15: They always look like the charitable ones, right, they always look like the good ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's always strings.
Speaker 15: Attached, and usually those strings come with getting them elected, right, and helping them to get elected. But when you get into a position where you're so poor and you're so desperate, anyone who's willing to give you something, not not help you step up, but give you money right now to alleviate your pain, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the whole you know, teaching man official for a lifetime as opposed to to give them man officially for a day, that's right. But the other thing is, I don't know that there's even a delivery on the promises they promise to give or deliver. But they never make good on that particular aspect of their campaign or what their promises.
Speaker 15: But you know what they did. They paid off thirty thousand people's medical debt between one thousand and two thousand dollars a week before the election, and then sent out letters to people to pat themselves on the back about it.
Speaker 8: You know that.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, they paid off the medical debts of all these Cincinnatians. I mean it was a poverty pimping tactic, right, So they said, hey, look, guess who gave you one thousand dollars to help pay off your medical debt. Medical debt that was going to get written off anyway by the hospitals. So AFTAB and all these other guys, they partner with the hospitals to pay off this medical debt, right. And I can't remember how many millions of dollars it was of taxpayer money that they used to pay off this medical debt. But I mean it helped them get elected. I mean it's thirty thousand people who got letters in the mail saying that their medical debt was going to get paid off, like a.
Speaker 2: Week before the election. What does that sound illegal to me?
Speaker 15: It kind of it sounds you know what, they'll get through it, somehow, they'll figure it out. They come up with reasons and ways.
Speaker 2: But in that it was in the inquire Okay, But I mean, I guess that's the type of thing that you would encourage folks to be more engaging and activists about. You know, talk about it online, write about it online, spread the word, talk to your friends about it. I guess you know, every little bit counts, right, that's right, just to become engaged and not be afraid of raising these these issues and getting into an exchange with folks about whether or not it's it's a good thing. Talk about it logically and reasonably.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And I went credible people with guys like Todd Zenzer, former US Inspector General. Credible guy.
Speaker 2: So he's smart as a whip, smart.
Speaker 15: Does his homework, knows what he's talking about. You know, we've got twenty Republican clubs around town. You've got a president of the club who's usually an activist type or pays attention I don't want to call him activist the way you.
Speaker 1: Know, like west Side Jim Kiefer, Jim Kiefer, amazing guy.
Speaker 2: Regular guy, great guy. He knows everybody in politics. He gets people together. He's ahead of the West Side Republican Club or whatever the moniker is they go under. But you know, one guy. But he has a tremendous amount of influences because he's out there and engaged, and.
Speaker 15: He's he's signed up to actually be an author on our on our paper. Guys like Andrew Pappas out on the east Side. He needs some east Side representatives, right.
Speaker 2: He's outspoken online. I mean Andrew Pappas ULLs no punches at all.
Speaker 15: No punches. No, Actually, people are threatening him. I mean I just saw his Facebook. Did you see that. People are out here just you know, Internet gangsters or whatever. Everybody's a thug on the internet, right. And but the thing is is you got to collect these people, right, We've got to get these folks who actually pay attention, because most people don't. Brian, I mean, you're you're on here every day, you pay attention, You watch the news, you listen to the news, so you have some material to talk about most people just go about their day. They got other things to worry about, right. I understand that especially these underserved served people, Right, they're worried about how they're gonna put put food on the table, if their kid's gonna get shot out in the street, or are they gonna come home today because they got into a fight at school. Like those are the things that people have to worry about every single day in the hood that you know, we're not out there is Republicans, Libertarians, you know, people that are center right. We're not out there every single day in front of these folks saying, hey, look what the Republican Party is doing, and they don't ever get our message because it's blocked.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 15: They're in these indoctrination camps there. They're in a bubble, right, a lot of them, which is why they keep voting the way they keep voting, because they don't see us really, so we got to get out there.
Speaker 2: I criticize a lot of the Republican candidates for I think maybe the fear of going into one of these challenged communities because they know it's predominantly Democrats, is because they're in that loop cycle believing that they always have to vote Democrats, that's right, and they're just like, well, it's it's a waste of my time to go there. I mean, the props to Melissa Powers. I mean she was everywhere, everywhere, everywhere.
Speaker 15: And you know what, Jonathan Pearson was out in Avondale. He was knocking ondoors in Avondale. Yeah, you know, white guy in his you know, fifty sixties, just out knocking on doors in Avondale talking about what he wanted to do as county commissioner. He was out there, right, But then there's some people and you know, you know, the odds are against you when you run, right, all of us, None of us run because we think, you know, there's a really good chance we're going to win. I mean, it's a seventy percent Democrat district the city of since it anty.
Speaker 2: That a Sysyphian challenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but if you don't put your name out there, if we don't have someone on that ballot, the Republicans start to feel underserved, right, we start to feel underserved and we leave and then leave they go to Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Mate, my wife, when when the election results came in, that the only election results we were certain of when I went to bed or I guess she went to bed around the same time. In November, the county election results were all in and it was all pretty much blue. Melissa Powers had lost and she's like, we need to leave Hamilton County.
Speaker 15: Once the prosecutor's gone. You're in big time trouble. And again USA money goes to George Soros, George Respunds Democrats. Democrats get the money. Next thing, you know, you got criminals out in the street and they're feeling sad for them.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll continue with that with Adam Kayler. Here take a quick break. Mention my friends the Chimneycare Fireplace in Stove and you're the safety and warrant for your home with Chimneycare Fireplace in Stove. You know, winner is the perfect times for families that gathered by the fire. But a neglected chimney can lead to dangerous fires. And that is absolutely true, so do not risk it. Chimneycare Fireplace and Stow has got a winter sale going on right now. Includes a wood burning sweep and the evaluation for only one hundred and sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cents plus tax. Great value that keep your home safe and cozy. Book your appointment at Chimneycareco dot com. It's easy to do it right there. Learn more about what they offer by way of services and the fireplace inserts and all the things they sell at the showroom four thirteen Wards Corner Road, so Chimneycare Co dot com or call them up to schedule the appointment. Five point three two four eight ninety six hundred Chimney Care Fireplace and stove. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your fireplace is in expert hands.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Chanel nine says we got a nice day to day, reasonably nice anyway. Sunny sky is in a high forty one. I've had for a February, clouds every night, chance of light rain and frozen rain to the north. Thirty one for the low forty two. Tomorrow's high with body showers, thirty three overnight with just clouds and clouds. On Sunday with the high thirty eight. Right now thirty one DEGREECE.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Chuck from the UCUT Tramphing Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts, saying you see health for innovative and personalized heartcare. Expect more at u see health dot com. Sathbound seventy five break lights as you come out of Wachland. That's report of an accident on paddock at seventy five and a wreck on Blue Rock near two seventy five. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty one on a Friday, after the top of the air, new is Congressman David Taylor. Praise Congressman Brad Winster. But David's going to join the program talk about what committees he was appointed to and what his legislative proposals are in the meantime. Adam Taylor on a bit of a rant this morning, which is the idea behind Cincinnati Exchange Another opportunity for conservative minded people, people with solutions to problems, to put forth their ideas and offer their opinions. Uh, and just one more vehicle to get the message out, which message quite often is suppressed. We all have dealt with that kind of idea before. When will you be launching this exchange? Is it going to be online like Cincinnati Exchange dot com? What's how's that going to work?
Speaker 15: Well, we are working on a new website for the for the Hamilt County GOP, so that should come out soon, Oh good, And we're going to have a blog on that. And I've talked to Russ Mock about this and being more active on the blog, getting information out, reacting to things like what DOJE is doing, Like what is the official Hamilton County Republican response to what's happening federally? And then locally are we responding to this currenty situation with the railroad? If why not? Like we need tools to actually put our ideas out there, and that's one of the things that that's gonna do. And then on top of that, now we've got this Cincinnat's Change site, which isn't part of the Hamilt kind of JOP at all, none of that. It's something that I'm doing that I want to try to get the people that are in these clubs activated, get them on our platforms, start writing about some of these things on a daily basis. But then individually those people can go out work with our favorite producer maybe and get your Joe Strecker and get their get their podcasts off the ground. And I've got a podcast studio people could come into my studio. They can use my podcast equipment and they could get their own little podcast going. Or we could we could start a conservative podcast in Cincinnati and get it out there. I mean this I would consider a central right kind of radio show. You know, you're gonna have some people on they're a little further right. Maybe you're gonna have some people on that are left. Like I don't want to I don't want it to just be one viewpoint, So I want it to be objective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know I have critics sense, like you're some to call every once in a while and we'll exchange ideas. They'll have different opinions, and you know, we'll just get it out there and I leave my listening onience to decide who's right or which side makes the better argument. That's where you get a better idea coming from. If you're in an echo chamber, you know somebody's going to say something. You're right. Yeah, No, you're right, you're right. I mean, you may have missed quite a few of the points that you're supposed to be dealing with here because you're just patting yourself on the back all the time. Right, It's one of the problems the Democrat party has they get in an echo chamber and they don't realize, for example, like with regard to the criminal illegal immigrant situation, or even more fundamentally, this weird thing that the left is supporting, which is letting men play against women in women's sports. No one likes it. Every single poll Republican, Democrat, Independent overwhelmingly reject that only a small slice of humanity thinks it's appropriate for some oversight a man to be boxing a woman.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, when you've branded yourself as a good person, right, I'm a good person. I'm a nice person. I'm a kind They love to use the word kind, I'm a kind person. They actually talk to people like their children, like they talk to you like their children. They talk to African American men like their children, grown men. They talk to them like they're They treat them like their children, like they they're incapable of doing anything without them.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy, Like I've always said that, how insulting can someone possibly be when you make an argument that requiring an ID is somehow racist?
Speaker 15: Yeah, they can't get IDs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in I'm sorry, mister black man, you're not capable of getting an ID.
Speaker 1: You can take at a.
Speaker 15: Job without my help, without me passing this law or whatever it is for DEI and ESG and all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: Like guys, fix the schools.
Speaker 15: Just fix the inner city schools for God's sake, Like quit growing the administrative class. You're given all this money to these people who go to universities for the same thing.
Speaker 11: You have.
Speaker 15: An overproduction of elites is what it is in the system. Your tax dollars absorb these people into the government in some position, into a teaching position, into the public schools, into an organization like USAID that is where these people go, or college for tenured college, ten college, tenured high school people, Like what is going on? Like you got these and you know what, it's not even the teacher's fault that these situations happen. But the whole idea is is like you've got to get our ideas out there somehow. We need more channels to put our ideas out there and say here's what we have to say.
Speaker 2: What's your rebuttal? Right?
Speaker 15: And when people hear that rebuttal, if it doesn't, if it doesn't hold up to what we're saying, then we've got the right ideas, which I think we've got the right ideas. You think we've got the right ideas, but we don't have any channels to get our ideas out there. So the Cincinnati Exchange dot Com we are going to get that live very soon. We're gonna put some more content on there. And that's going to be something that I just do, right, I just put it out there, and it's you know, I own a digital ad agency, so it's it's easy for me to spin up a.
Speaker 2: Website area of it.
Speaker 15: And I've got connections that people you know are that would love to write for a thing like this, And guys, if you're interested, you've got the credentials. I think you know, we need authors. We need people who can write who have a little background and have some substance to them, like a like a Todd Zenzer.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, gravitas, it's.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah, gravitas. He's definitely got gravitas. The smart I mean, the guys, I mean, he's probably one sixty IQ guy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely genius. All right, we got one more segment. Maybe we can dive into what this bitcoin in Bengals thing was on the list of your topics. Move away and just like dive into that for a couple of minutes. We'll finish up with that, and then we'll hear from Congressman David Taylor after the news. Experience comfort and reliability with Zimmer HVAC. More than seventy five years. Zimmer has been insuring homes are warm efficient throughout the greater Cincinnati area and turn of the experts at Zimmer for a warm carrier system are authorized carrier dealers need do a wonderful job. Carrie makes a great unit. Ready to enhance your homes comfort. Book your appointment at go Zimmer dot com. You can has two ways to do it regular appointment hours and then after hours appointment upper right hand corner at goes Zimmer dot com or just call Chris Zimmer tell them Brian said, HOI when you do it's five one three five one ninety eight ninety three for more details. Trust Zimmer HVAC to keep your home cozy and your energy bills low. Remember go Zimmer dot com your first step to a more comfortable home.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC your head.
Speaker 2: Real quick weather here Sunday today day to day forty one for the high down to thirty one overnight. Maybe some drizzle and freezing rain if you're up north overcast tomorrow forty two, overnight dry and thirty three but still overcast. Clouds again on Sunday with a high thirty eight thirty one. Right now traffic time from the UC up Triumphy Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts, ay U see hell for innovative in person of iceed heartcare.
Speaker 1: Expect more at UC help dot com.
Speaker 7: Cruise are working by the new accident that's on the eastbound two seventy fives ramped till seven forty seven. Crews are cleaning up an accident on Paddock at the seventy five ramp and working with the wreck on twenty seven above Ross at Herman Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty five krc DE Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Sebou KRCD talk station Officer Lisa Baker from the SINCINNT Police Department Online too. Tell us about a crime stopper, bad guy the week we're looking for. Lisa, Happy Friday to you. What's going on? Who's Antonio Curry?
Speaker 16: Happy Friday? Antonio Curry. He's wanted for burglary. He's accused of kicking in the victims front door. Oh right, Antonio Curry. He's a black male. He's thirty six years old, He's five foot five and one hundred and thirty two pounds. He has a history of trafficking and drugs, assaults, criminal damaging, and he frequents bond here and.
Speaker 2: He isn't really aware of the popularity of firearms or the castle doctrine, Officer Baker. But beyond that anyway, what do we do if we have information about where we can pick this guy up?
Speaker 16: If you know where Antonio Kurry can be found, give crime stoppers a call. So I want three five, two forty got.
Speaker 2: To get him off the street. You'll remain anonymous for your typically some arrest, you will be eligible for a cash reward. Thank you very much, Lisa Baker for all the work that you and the in St Police Department do to help our community. We love you each and every one of you. Keep up the great work. Back over to Adam Taylor. Adam, interesting a concept you have here with regard to the Bengals. Now, I know there's these suggestions that maybe if Bengals don't get everything they want by way of stadium upgrades that they're somehow going to take their ball and go to another city or move it or you know that kind of thing. But there are options out there, one of which is, we do have the right. It's like write a first refusal kind of proposal that if they plan on moving or selling the team, then somebody else the city, vergil could come in and buy it from them and they have to sell it.
Speaker 15: That's right.
Speaker 2: So how does this work because I don't know, I don't know how who in the city is a billionaire, but you got to have just crazy amounts of money.
Speaker 15: Crazy money. So if a billionaire in town, you know, one of the wealthy people around here, which we guess some billionaires floating around Cincinnati, but are they in the market to buy a team, and are they in the market to dedicate a huge chunk of their wealth to purchase the Bengals, which you know, the value that team's not going down anytime soon. But the problem is the NFL has a rule, right, the art model rule, And actually wasn't the NFL. It was the State of Ohio that came up with this when the Browns left and went to Baltimore. So you have no leverage right now with Mike Brown and the team. If they wanted to leave, they give you a ninety day notice, a quard of the art model rule, and if a local buyer doesn't raise their hand and say, hey, I want to purchase the team, they can leave. But the thing is, the NFL says you can only finance go to the bank for a billion dollars. Well, the Bengals are worth between four and a half five five and a half billion dollars. There's three different groups that actually valuate the team, so it did end up in the middle somewhere. But that means somebody would have to come up with three and a half, say four and a half billion dollars in cash, maybe borrow against their stock or borrow against the value of their company to purchase the Bengals. That's slimmed to none chance exactly. So if nobody raises their hand, they're gone. They could go to Mexico City, they'd go wherever, which would be interesting under the Trump administration on American football team going to Mexico City. But we need to do something, we need leverage. So there's this thing, you know, obviously, crowdfunding. I know a lot of people probably understand how crowdfunding works. But on top of that, there's there's this method called tokenization, which is essentially you create value. You create these tokens that are traded on an exchange, and people can buy and sell those freely. It makes you more liquid. But Mike could either sell us forty nine percent of the team, maintain control, and then be able to sell the forty nine percent team back into the community. Now the community would benefit because now you've got regular people in a crowdfund. You don't have to be an accredited investor.
Speaker 2: With the vested interest in the successed.
Speaker 15: Interest Sexy team, But then you've got the community is able to take advantage of the increase in value in an asset that's only available to wealthy people right now, So regular people around here that can invest in something that only goes up.
Speaker 2: In value, right, that's so interesting concept.
Speaker 15: So you crowdfund the team, right, you go out, you get pledges from people, maybe they have to put a little money in escrow, right, but you got some people that throw a million bucks at it. You got some guys that to throw a hundred thousand at it, and then you got some people to throw a thousand bucks at it. But there's say four and a half, five and a half million people in the Bengals fan base just locally here. Maybe you open it up to the county residents first, Okay, so the county gets to buy firs since we own the stadium. Then you expand that out to the metro area. And then you expand it out to say the Trice State area, maybe include West Virginia two. But you've got a lot of Bengal fans. I mean, if you've got five and a half million people in Bengaled them right, each person one thousand bucks. There's your five and a half billion dollars right there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a worthy thing to discuss, and we're not quite there yet because we don't know what direction the Bengals are going to go, but if they plan on trying to flee, at least there's an opportunity. They're very creative, and that's that's what we always get from you, Adam Keaylor, is really creative ideas, and that's why you're such a successful business man. Adam Keaylor. You know you're always welcome here in the fifty five Cares mortsh. I appreciate you making the trip and you know how much I like having somebody in studio to talk to face to face, and I've enjoyed the various topics we talked about.
Speaker 15: Thanks for having me on again. Guys at the Cincinnati Exchange dot Com. It's could be opened up. You know, people like Linda Matthews at the Frederick Douglas Foundation. Having a black voice on there. I think that's going to be important. You know, you got this Bowman guy running for mayor right now too. I think he's going to be important to get, you know, maybe get his perspective on that paper. But guys, go check that out. We're going to get that launch really shop you let.
Speaker 2: Us know as soon as you get at launch call in the morning show. We'll set up another conversation. Adam Taylor, take care and have a wonderful weekend. My friend, Congressman David Taylor. He replaced brad Winstrip. Who is he? What's he all about? What's the committee's he has he been appointed to? What are his legislative proposals? He'll be up next. Stick around.
Speaker 5: Talk station talk Station.
Speaker 2: Eight O six I fifty five gar see the talk station. A very happy Friday. T You've been a great Show. Thanks to Joe Checker for wanting up all the guests this morning, including my next desk replacing Congressman brad Winstrop. David Taylor, Representative Congressman Taylor. Welcome to the fifty five KRCY Morning Show. It's a real pleasure to have you on the program today. Oh, David, need to turn your microphone. He's not here all on zoom. I'm sorry. Joe Strecker and I are going back and forth. So good morning there. Yeah, there you go, coming in loud and clear. Now, David, it's great to have you on the morning show. Congratulation on the victory and of course representing Ohio District too. It's a sizeable district. Remind my listeners of your background, because you have a very impressive background that obviously qualifies you eminently for the job because most notably you run your own small business, but also we're a former prosecutor.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Brian, that's right. I started out as as an assistant prosecutor in Claremont County and did that for a number of years before taking over the family business in nineteen ninety nine, which is starting your Ready Mix located in Brown County. Been in business in my family for fifty years now and stayed involved with the Prosecutor's office over the years since then and helped out where I could. Yeah, I think it's important to have more people with the business background in Washington, and I'm glad to say that in this incoming Congress, a lot of the new members don't have lifetime of political service. A lot of them are in businesses of different kinds, of widely varied backgrounds, which is you know, I think that's the goal.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think the important component is not just that you know how to run business, it's how life actually works, as opposed to how government works, which isn't responsible for generating any revenue and having to be accountable for the American dollar. You either earn your living and have a successful operation, or yeah, lose the business. And that's I mean. So I think that's an important sort of reality component that some people just sort of miss out on.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, the numbers have to work out in the private sector, and all they have to do is print some more money here unfortunately, and we're seeing how they've leaned on that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just get your reaction to the just flurry of activity coming out of the Trump administration. I've been saying, Donald Trump hit the ground sprinting. We haven't seen this much activity. And I would argue all positive I did in my lifetime.
Speaker 11: I don't think I couldn't agree more that we all expected him to come out of the gate strong. But I think everybody's surprised by just how prepared the administration was to go forward and how uh, how quickly it's happened. And as you said, many many positive things happening here, and it was sort of as a as a new congressman, I feel like we need to we need to get busy catching up with him. You know, a lot of executive orders, doing a lot of good things, undoing a lot of previous policies from the outgoing administration. But if we don't go behind him and codify those things in the law, then you know, the next time we have a Democrat in the White House, those things will will just be another flurry of executive orders. And I don't think that's how the United States is supposed to be governed. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of the so called imperial presidency, but we've been stuck in a quagmire for so long Congress hasn't been able to get anything done. If Republicans says yes, Democrats say no, it doesn't matter what the idea is. It's just that there's this obstructionism that goes on based upon party affiliation. But since you mentioned it, and one of the obviously executive orders that bore some great fruit on behalf of the American people, regardless of the political strike, is cracking down on the border. I mean, one of the reasons Donald Trump won and by a large margin, including the popular vote, is because this border security thing was just insane. Biden welcome people and in fact encourage people from the four corners of the globe to come to the United States, overwhelming even the most blue Democratic cities to the point where the citizen there was screaming at the top of their lungs to make it stop. But border crossings down ninety percent. I read that this morning. But it's something that the next administration, if god forbid, we elect the Democrat president, could immediately undo. So what is your codify into law solution? Do you have one? Are you working on legislation to put something into law?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: The one we've started with. I'm encouraging you know my other fellow congressmanated to do the same. I've started with trying to our first bill to codify the Residents Executive Order to remove ten federal regulations for everyone that's added. Very lucky to have Rick Scott heading that or leading that in the Senate. No one disagrees that we've a bloated federal regulatory structure. In fact, a member of my staff spoke to Congressional Research Service last year just tried to get an idea of under when he's working for someone else out here, just to try to get an idea of how many federal regulations there were, and we're basically told that's not even knowable, just so many we could not possibly give you account. So obviously it's not a law that would need to be an effect forever, but probably need to be an effect for a number of years to sort of puld the unwieldy and you often, you know, very negative federal regulations.
Speaker 2: Well, if anybody's seen the Code of Federal Regulations, I mean it's volumes of books. I mean it's just it's a sight to behold when you look at it, and then when you start reading it. I mean, it's the kind of thing that makes your eyes gloss over because it's just so complex, and one regulation will reference another one and sort of order to understand it, you got to go to the other regulation. It's just mind boggling.
Speaker 11: Right where I'll tucking to one of my fellow freshman class members and I said, it takes a long time to walk past it, much less read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know that's when we hear about these omnibus bills being passed. And I wish it would be back to the regular order of business with twelve annual Appropriations bill, which is part of the job description. But you get an omnibus bill. It's twelve hundred and fifteen hundred pages long, and it is it's you can't understand it because it mentions changes to regulations which aren't fully spelled out in the omnibus, which means you got to go back to the Coda fegga regulations and have that handy to understand what's sitting in front of you. But ultimately it's only out there for like three days. So even if you could read it cover to cover and understand it, which you literally cannot.
Speaker 11: No one does no exactly right, And I want I want to assure you that we're working hard to make sure we do the appropriations bills and operate under a budget this year. Obviously, the March fourteenth deadline is coming up, but our goal is to be operating under a budget as as was intended this fiscal year.
Speaker 2: Which committees are you on, if I may ask, Congressman.
Speaker 11: Absolutely was very lucky in that regard. The two committees I thought were most helpful for the folks in my district or Agriculture and Transportation and Infrastructure, and I was fortunate enough to be chosen for both of those. We targeted agriculture because you know, there are eleven thousand family farms in the district and not only and they're struggling under the lack of a farm bill that's been kicked down the road two years running now, and I do believe we're going to get that across the finish line this year. I think we're in a good spot starting out. But also that Agriculture Committee has some jurisdiction over the rural connectivity issue, and that's a huge problem in the second district. Large swaths of the district aren't not meaningfully connected to the Internet, which means they're not meaningfully connected to the modern economy.
Speaker 2: So that was sort of my.
Speaker 11: First priority in the district was that if you get that domino to fall, I think you start tipping over a lot more. Because it's an all Appalachian district. Now they have every need in a very acute way that you can imagine. Yes, but I think that gives them accessibility to a lot of those issues.
Speaker 2: Well, I do I come from sort of related to farm stock. I mean my grandparents, great grandparents, and my great uncles were farmers in the Tennessee area. My wife grew up on a dairy farm in rural Pennsylvania. And I understand the hardships associated with being a dairy farmer, most notably a small dairy farmer. That is a tough life. And since you're involved with the with the agriculture area and sector and on that committee to walk into dangerous waters here. But I am no fan of burning up corn in my gas tank, and I don't think there's any need for it. It's all predicated on climate change or something. And I don't know if I understand how or why it is a good thing to burn up food in cars, And yet we pay subsidies and encourage farmers to do exactly that because of the ethanol mandates. Where are you on that topic? And you feel free to disagree with me or explain why I'm wrong.
Speaker 11: Now, Brian, I'm learning about that. I've heard from both sides in a little bit of time i've been here. I know they're talking about sustainable aviation fuels and trying to see ways that it can be positively used. But I've got a lot more to learn about that. But I am in the process of trying to get my arms around that issue. I know it's a hot button topic between farmers, and you know people are against it, so the farmers mostly are for it. Oh yeah, It's something I'm digging into, but not something I've got a position on yet.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I appreciate that, and you're honesty in that regard. But I think of the corollary to that is the problem we had with corn syrup, and I think RFK Junior, if he does end up getting his position confirmed, is going to shine a whole lot of light on that most notable problem in our diets. Let's pause. We're going to continue with Congressman Dave Taylor taking over for Congressman brad Winstrup, and he's hitting the ground running. It's like everybody else in the Trump administration. We'll bring him right back. Don't go away.
Speaker 14: Fifty five The talk station Quick Pentland Whether Sunay gay to day with the high forty one.
Speaker 2: We've got clouds, overnight light rain, maybe some sleep if you are further to the north. Thirty one to the low Tomorrow overcast forty two with spotty showers. Overnight low of thirty three with overcast skys but dry and mostly cloudy Sunday for the higher thirty eight to right now. Traffic time from the UC Health Trumphy Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. If you're at risk, trust the experts, and you see health for innovative and personalized heartcare.
Speaker 7: Expect more at u sehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five continues to run an extra three to four minutes through Lachland. Northbound seventy five heaviest between Mitchell and Town Street. There's a wreck on reading at the lateral Ingramont fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 2: AY nineteen here fifty five KRCD talk station probably represented District two here in Ohio Congressman David Taylor on the phone day, finishing pivoting over to some of the legislation you're sponsoring, and dealing with the border again, if I maybe go back to that just for a moment, remain in Mexico Act and finish the Wall Act. Those are two things that obviously, if they were signed into law, would have a level of permanence that executive orders do not, right, And.
Speaker 11: I think that's going to be the old this Congress to sort of following the wake of these executive orders and try to get them codified into law and so that they're longer lasting. And the good part here is, as you mentioned earlier, that we're seeing the positive effect of these executive orders in short order. So you know, that will make those bills easier to pass. So I think, you know, as much as you and I don't love the executive order, they are going to be helpful in actually legislating in this case.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a positive well, and the other positive is moving away to things that don't have a permanence. But Elon Musk and I keep reading all these angry leftist posts, he's a non elected official out of them. But he's not doing anything but identifying the fraud, waste, and abuse in government so that folks like you, Congressman Taylor can hopefully do something about it. He's been very effective in that regard lately.
Speaker 11: I couldn't more you know, what we've seen from from the Democrats since Dog especially was looking at us AIDS. They seem to think that people are more worried about how we found out the us AID funds leftist propaganda international terror than they are that us AID funds the leftist propaganda in international terror. I know, I think that the public at large is a little more worried that it's happening than how it finds out. And honestly, there's nothing wrong with the president appointing someone to look at what's going on within his bureaucracies. And this, you know, the us AID was was enacted by executive order by John F. Kennedy, So if the President wants to look at it again, more than within his rights to do so.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm quick to point out I don't recall anyone electing doctor Fauci when he was running the ship out there, and that terms of our medical care and and covid is, among other things, and funding h gain of function research at the Institute of Virology in Wuhan.
Speaker 11: Absolutely true. The idea that to be involved in the processes of government you have to be elected, well, we'd be down to under six hundred people out here. Maybe that would be a good thing, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Youre on is something on that.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: The other thing is I'm always been an advocate for some measure of school choice. Obviously, I don't think anyone can argue that our public schools seem to be failing our children. And this is not intended to be an indictment on teachers themselves. They've got a tough job, but the scores are going down. The children are no longer thinking along the lines of critical thinking. We're failing and reading and mathematics. I see that you're behind getting rid of the Department of Education. Do you think that will have some sort of effect on allowing students and families to make greater choices in their education.
Speaker 11: I think that's just one of many benefits that would that would flow from the elimination of the of the Department of Education. You know, the terrible policies that are top down push from the federal level to schools in our states are are uniformly ineffective to harmful. They sort of arrange in that uh that near range. So not only do the local state and local schools have more resources, but they would be able to have, as you said, more opportunities for school choice. I have it does a great job with the voucher system, but it can be a lot better, Like with more resources in the state. My district which has fewer uh you know, school choice options, would be able to have more school choice options. So yeah, I know Congressman Matthew has proposed this before, and God love him for it, and I've always been for it, But this time around, it it looks like it's got some traction from the White House as well. So now now seems like the time.
Speaker 2: It does seem like the time and Ford part company. I've just got to ask you, Congressman Taylor, about the amendment of proposing the amendment of the Constitute the limit the numbers of the terms of members of Congress. I would think that you, probably even within the Republican Party, might have some opposition to that, because well, that would eliminate their their their their their jobs.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, there's what's right, there's what's right. I think that you know, we need to address the situation of term limits. I'm for term limits absolutely. Uh CO sign the bill to that effect and maybe the sorry the amendment. But you're right, it's hard to get people to vote against their own job. But in the language in the in the in the bill is such that you sort of exempt the people that are already here, so you get a little bit that self interest out of it. And it's it's an unfortunate carve out, but it's one that it's sort of necessary to give it a chance to pass. To improve this. It's awa in the long run. But yeah, I don't think you're supposed to make a career out of this. I think the founder's envisioned people having a life before and after politics, and you'll go out and have a life and bring some value life experience to Washington and then leave and make room for someone else.
Speaker 2: And get back to running the Sardinia Ready mix exactly. I hope they are okay without you for a while day getting stuck in the swamp, and I'm sure you got some great people there were running the show for you. Congressman David Tail, you always have a welcome spot here in the fifty five KRC Morning Show to talk about the issues legislation, the problems you're facing, keeping in touch with your constituents. Got a lot of folks from district too, and we always enjoyed having Congressman Winstup on the program. So I'm looking forward to more conversations with you, sir. It's been a real pleasure today. Thank you very guys. Have a great day, you do the same, and a wonderful weekend. Eight twenty five fifty five KARSITI talk station. Phone lines are open. Feel free to call otherwise I'm gonna have to do local stories, so I f I've one three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred eight one hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. I'll be right back.
Speaker 10: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: The sient percent off.
Speaker 2: There's your Channel nine first warning weather forecast. Sunny skies today and enjoy it. I have forty one clouds move in over night. We got a little light rain, maybe freezing rain up north thirty one for the low tomorrow, overcast day with spotty showers and a high have forty two, overcast overnight Saturday with lower thirty three and clouds again on Sunday with the high of thirty eight thirty two degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic update.
Speaker 7: Chuck from the UCL Train Things Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death.
Speaker 1: In the US.
Speaker 7: If you're at risk, trust the experts ay you see health for innovative and personalized heart care. Expect more at u sehelp dot com. Highway traffic not all that bad at the moment. South Pound seventy five getting better out of Lackland. Northbound seventy five's improving between Mitchell and Town Street. There's a wreck on writing at the lateral Chuck Ingram on fifty five here and see the talk station.
Speaker 2: A twenty nine On a Friday, I've got some great plans for the weekend. I love my Fridays. Every list of the Morning show knows that. And a reminder I just go ahead and remind folks since I mentioned it for the first time this morning. The next listener lunch March fifth, which is the first Wednesday of the month, which is when we traditionally have the listener lunches unless it falls like on a holiday or something. I've always mentioned the adjustments, but March fifth, we will be at March First, which is the brewery on East Kemper across from the Kids First Sports complex there. So March first, March fifth. I had a couple of peop are very confused about that. They was talking about it this morning. So he said, where is the next listener lunch? I said, March first. You get this really puzzled look on his face. He said, well, the first Wednesday of the month is March fifth. You asked me what the place was, I said March first, anyway, And congratulations to Darren and the entire crew at March First. They're celebrating their eighth anniversary. So I'm looking forward to heading over there. Real close to my neighborhood, not quite stumbling distance, but close enough. Put it on your calendar. Feel free to call five one three, seven, four nine fifty five eight hundred and eight two three Taco with pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Got something to talk about, I'm going to dive into local stories now. So we got to a child hit by a car happened last night and the child had to go to the hospital. Butler County Dispatch said police sent to the area of Cloister Cliffs Road, Madison Township where pedestrians struck around quarter after seven in the evening yesterday. Pedestrian was a child who was then taken a Dayton Children's Hospital. Condition currently unknown at the time of Fox nineteen reporting on this. Thoughts in prayer squad to the family who has to struggle with that injury. One person's dead after a shooting near over the Rhine yesterday, having a West mcmcinn Avenue between Atlas Alley and Ravine Street, according to this insant police department. Little information has been released up to again Fox nineteen's reporting on this this morning, but police said the suspect might be wearing Are you ready a dark hoodie? Joe? You know who that guy is, don't you? The guy with the dark hoodie. If you know anything about this, though, you can help by calling crime Stoppers five one three, three, five two thirty forty three five two thirty forty Let's get over the phones. I got Linda on the phone. Linda, thanks for calling this morning in a very happy Friday to you.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Brian, how are you this morning?
Speaker 2: I am wonderful. I'm always good on a Friday. I could be sick and I would still be happy and in a good mood on a Friday.
Speaker 3: That's gould be too.
Speaker 17: I wanted to call in and talk to you about what Adam Cohler was just talking about. I think what Adam is bringing to the front of the Republican Party, it's a wonderful ideal. It allows us to exchange ideals and spread our brand out into the urban core. There you are, say Central Committee woman of the ninth Senatorial District, which is Sinnati. We've been working very hard in the community for quite some time and changing hearts and minds since look at our candidates and see what we're doing here in the city of Cincinnati. Yes it's blue. Yes we've lost, but we're coming back strong and hard. And I thank President Donald Trump for all the things that he's doing so quickly to change things around. And I also think that because of what he's doing, and because of the exposure that he's doing, is changing a lot of hearts and minds in the African American community, not just here in Cincinnati, but around the country. To see all the waste that they've been doing, making all these false promises that they couldn't keep. And I'm just so proud of what he's doing.
Speaker 2: And I back in one Linda. It's such a pleasure to hear you say that.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you on behalf of everybody in everybody for your involvement with Central Committee. I hear it all the time. That's where the yeomans work gets done. That's the first and front line to get good people in office, to make to select the right candidates, to make sure the right endorsements are made. Central Committee is key, and I'm glad you're a part of it, Linda, And I can hear the enthusiasm in your voice and the positivity in your voice.
Speaker 17: Yes, Alex is doing a wonderful job. I'm so proud to be under his leadership and his vision, his tenacity, his ethic and working very hard for our party. And I so I'm very honored to be in this seat and on the State Central Committee. Also, Brian, we're doing some more things out here in Cincinnati. Yes, we need to engage more in the urban core. So I created the Frederick Douglas Foundation of Ohio and in the Frederick Douglas Foundation of Ohio. We have created different events and outreach in the urban corps, not just here, but across the state of Ohio. We have ambassadors throughout the state of Ohio. We have a wonderful strong Boy and we're bringing a big event here of February the twentieth at the Woodlawn Recreation Center. The Frederick Douglas Foundation is along with Black Wall Street and what we're trying to do is engage in the urban cores and change hearts and minds of things that you know, they've been indoctrinated into and to see that what they've been thinking.
Speaker 5: Was just a force.
Speaker 17: And you know, with Trump exposing all this, I think people are really waking up. So we put together this event called the Black Family and where do we go from here?
Speaker 8: And we're bringing in doctor.
Speaker 17: Umar Johnson, who is a world renown child psychologist and talking about what things that are happening with our families, the Black family and our communities. It's February the twentieth at six o'clock at Woodlawn Recreation Center. But Brian, we have a big problem. It's sold out into oh I was.
Speaker 2: Just gonna ask you, is there a website or something, so we get a whole bunch of people to go to that, Linda, that's so amazing.
Speaker 17: God, it's sold out.
Speaker 12: In two weeks.
Speaker 17: We have over three hundred and forty five people who have tickets.
Speaker 8: So we have a problem.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 17: It just sewed out. So events like this helped us get our message out and help people rethink and retool on what are the things they're going to do to make their families, make their children, and their community better. We can't keep doing the same thing inspect different results. So now we have to rethink and recharge on how we're going to move forward in the future in twenty twenty five and so we're gonna have this big discussion and you know, I'm excited about it, and I just want to call in and let you know that I am working hard in the urban car in open core and working across the state of Ohio with an ambassadors that we have in Cleveland, Liverpool's, Montgomery County, Warren County, Butler County, Hamilton County. So we have ambassadors all over the great state of Ohio, and we're doing the work in the urban core and we just got we just really started so this year and next year, the years of ahead of us, we're going to be in that urban core, engaging, educating, and changing hearts and minds so that they can see that what they've been doing all along was not in their favor by voting for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Linda, your call has made my day. You have made my day. I am so pleased to hear hear what you have going on and how enthusiasm are and the positivity you're bringing to the table, and you know, and optimism too. You know you haven't written it off. You know what you need to fight for, and you're going to try to change the landscape for the better of everyone in the community. You always have a place to call in this morning show, Linda, to give us a updates on what's going on. I can't thank you enough for your hard work. Keep it up. And then you got an event like that, you want to promote it, you got a place to do it right here, and I'm glad to see it sold out. How exciting is that, Linda. Have a fantastic weekend. Get engaged, just like Linda. Turn the Tide eight thirty seven at five k Sity Talk station in Mississippi, James and Patriot you Patriot. Jeff's on the phone. We'll get your calls. If you guys don't mind holding on just for a minute, I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC dot.
Speaker 2: Com at Advanced Data Street John and I said, if we got a sunny day today, it's at forty one. Clouds show up overnight, light rain, maybe freezing rain up in the North area. Thirty one for the low. Tomorrows ye forty two with some spotty showers, dry but cloudy overnight down to thirty three, and a cloudy day on Sunday as well with a high thirty eight.
Speaker 7: It's thirty three. Now time for traffic from the UCUT tramphingk Center. Heart diseases and the leading costs of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts at you see Health for innovative and personalized hardcare.
Speaker 1: Expect more at u seehealth dot com.
Speaker 7: Highway traffic continues to improve with minimal delays at the moment. There's a reccrons seven seven at Tylersville. Latest is on Nordyke near nine mile. They are cleaning up on reading at the lateral chun Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: At fifty five Krsity talk station. Boy Linda really got some love for my fans. Gonna quite a few emails coming in. I love this lady. My friend Jeff just says he's so refreshing and isn't that the truth? Over to the phones, I got two callers and James, you hold on because Jeff's been on the phone longer. Patriot, Jeff, welcome, My Friend's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 18: Hello, Brian is always shoot and Joe our.
Speaker 12: True patriots, buddy love hearing that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Right, Before I get on to the individual journalism comment, I wanted to reiterate that I think the reason that Trump also identified with more people is because he didn't try to be a politician.
Speaker 5: He never did.
Speaker 18: I mean, if we get more people in our government that are not politicians and simple business people that it doesn't matter what their communication skills are like or if they talk on let's get the job done, which is what he did better than any president, whether Republican or Democrat, and I would say easily twenty years before him. I mean, he actually got stuff accomplished, and he met with business people, both black business groups, Latino business groups, white business groups. I mean he had more people at the White House that had to do with business than he ever did you know, people that were going to back him, or money people or whatever. It was all about, let's get business people rock and and roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, when you're in business, you need to make a profit. There's accountability. You're responsible for your employees and sometimes you're responsible for shareholders, to whom you owe a fiduciary obligation to maximize profit and return on investment. Well, business is a well oil machine, or business fails. That's where And going back to one of the first points I made this morning, Ford lost five point one billion dollars on electric vehicles last year. You know why. That's because they were forced to build them. That's not a business decision that a prudent automobile manufacturer would make. It's because of Edict's mandates and incentives from government to do something otherwise wouldn't do because it's not in your best interest. Your good man, Jeff, have a fantastic weekend, Mississippi. James, welcome back to the morning show, my friend.
Speaker 3: All right, good morning, mister Brian.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 3: Two quick points, and one of them I had to go back and listen at your tape from yesterday, and I was speaking of about one world order, and it seemed like you referred to it as the United States being the leader in this one world or that's not the angle I was coming from. United States would just be a spokes, like a spoke on a wheel in this new world order.
Speaker 2: Did I say we were going to lead it? I think when I say, if I said something like that, he's lead by example. That's the thing. You know, We're the outlier in the world. We are the highest producer. We obviously the biggest consumer, but we produce more money, goods, and services and everything than all the other countries. And so we can lead by example, but we don't have to take over anything. We can just say, hey, look at life in Venezuela and under their system of government, and look at life in America where we have all these freedoms, liberties, and the ability to go off on our own and make money and profits and employ people. So we are the demonstration to the rest of the world of a better way to run a government. That's kind of what my point I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, point number two. We talked about the schools being a failure. If you go back and look at when private prism became popular, and it was all about a head in the bed, and we became up out of that, the private prism, we came up with school the prism pipeline. Now, I think it's been curved a live bit now. But for twenty years they were not intentionally not educating these kids, almost like targeting them so they could go to jail and fill these prisons. And it went down so bad. Now I think it's beginning to turn even here in Meridia, Mississippi, they have started a program what they use social emotion learning now. So I've just been invited to come to the public school to teach a program that I've been tweaking over the last five years. So I'm getting ready to go up mentor in some of the.
Speaker 2: Public schools here, And can I ask you basically along what lines are you mentoring? What information you're providing for these young people that apparently they're not getting well.
Speaker 3: A title of it is called model citizen. Oh okay, try to show a kid and I got step one through five and they go from your first indoctor nation as a child, you know, usually come from home, whatever you believe in. So I opened that up and objective is to get them to talking because most of the kids do not trust adults. And I tell you that scowl. The prison pipeline here was so strong that kids are fred to go to school because a lot of men up in the juvenile center for little minor incident because they had zero tolerance. So when a teacher sent a kid to the principal office, the principals do not mitigate anything. They call the police. Police come out. We're putting handcuffs on ten twelve third ye old kids, take them to the juvenile center. Maybe because he had his back pants were sagging, or he had on their own colored socks outside the uniform, you know, so minus stuff they were. So it was so progressive.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it sounds to me like your program is providing the guidance that a good parent would provide.
Speaker 3: And some of the parents are so you know, they not providing it.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but yeah, you're feeling a vital need in and you know, providing young people with the guidance and the skills to be good model citizens. And that to me, if there was not a breakdown in the family unit. If parents worry and that this is of any you know, income level, any color, creed race. If you're not taking your care of your kids, you're not teaching them morals and ethics, and you're not teaching them to be good citizens, then we're going to have a problem. Not just in our schools, We're in a problem in society. So yeah, James, I wish you all luck in the world, and I hope the program is a wildly successful one. And I want to thank you for engaging and getting involved with the young people in your community. It's just there were more people like you, James, we wouldn't have as many problems. God bless you, sir. I always love hearing from you. Man, have a wonderful weekend. Got to take a break. I'll take Joe's call as soon as I get back to hang on one second, Joe, if you don't mind.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: Best r us.
Speaker 2: He fifty two the fifty five KRC the talk station. It is a wonderful world.
Speaker 15: Geez agreed, redses too.
Speaker 17: Phone and.
Speaker 2: Man, I suppose the final word will come from my caller online, Joe. Joe, thanks for calling this morning. A happy Friday to you.
Speaker 11: Happy Friday.
Speaker 12: Can you me okay, Brian.
Speaker 2: Beg your pardon?
Speaker 12: Can I hear Can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 12: I only get Josh Baker. Sorry, now I'll go ahead. I'll make it quick. First, continue pressure for you and your family.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, You're welcome.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you and a gentleman. James uh touched on a subject.
Speaker 19: Something I've always lost the battle in as a business manager and an information technology person. I've always been big on decentralization because when you do that cooking color approach, you leave single points of failure and there's no innovation. And I think that you can apply that lot of global scale. And I want to hear your opinion on my talks.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. One size never fits all. That's why I'm all in favor of sort of like, for example, local control of education. On favorite local control of dollars. You know, it's like every dollar that comes from the federal government comes with massive strings attached, and that creates that one size fits all approach, and it doesn't work some places. I mean the struggles that people in Chicago have versus the struggles that people in Cincinnati have or even look at a place like Los Angeles to San Francisco where it's impossible to even afford a house. Those are different struggles. It's like, you know the minimum wage that the left wants to push out there, fifteen dollars minimum wage, twenty dollar minimum wage, Well, that will be a lot of money if you live, perhaps in a state like West Virginia. I don't mean to pick on West Virginia, but contrast West Virginia's economics to a place like New York City. I mean, you better damn will make more than that prescribed minimum wage in New York City. You're not gonna be able to afford to live anywhere. So that one size doesn't fit because the economic realities are just completely different regardless depending upon where you're standing in our country. Yeah, innovation, local innovation, Try different solutions, different options, and try to stay away from taking the federal dollar because we're gonna end up with a one size fits all solution that won't fit all. Appreciate to call my friend and thank you for the kind words and the well wishes. A wonderful day in the program The Big Picture with Jack Aden in chapter two for this week he talked to He had more thoughts on Gaza. Always enjoy hearing from Jack brilliant Man. He is Tech Friday with Dave hatter As a segment that will scare the hell out of all the three topics we talk about today, Adam Taylor and Studio talking about ideas, getting the exchange of ideas from a conservative side of the ledger. He's going to be rolling out Cincinnati Exchange, so you can write, you can participate. We're hoping to get some good people regularly engaged on that to spread some of the ideas in the different innovative solutions from a more conservative or libertarian standpoint. Also, Congressman David Taylor replaced Congressman brad Winstroup. Sounds like a great guy. He's got some good ideas and I'm sure we'll be hearing from Congressman Taylor a lot down the road. Get the podcast fifty five Casey dot com. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Tune in Monday for Christopher Smithman and The Smitherman plus Money Monday with Brian James. As always, thanks to Jug Strekker for producing the program. You do a great job. Joe, have a great weekend stick aroun because Clumback's coming right.
Speaker 5: Up, covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 8: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs.
Speaker 5: The talk station this report is