Speaker 1: One O one Taco Orlanders Rock station one O one one, w j r R. Hey, uh, don't forget about the new and improved free iHeartRadio app. If you haven't opened that up in a while, pop it open. Check out the whole new redesign fashion a lot like your car radio and functionalities. There live radio dial not only j R R, but slew of US stations across the country. If you you miss home, I'll open mine up right now. It's this quick. You can look at mine and it's right there. My presets w j R R, Jimmy above it. Uh yeah, no, take figure presets now. You put in you know, your favorite station. We hope it's us. You put in your favorite podcast, your playlist, whatever you'd like. I need to put our podcast in there, the off the air podcast. But yeah, all we don't ask very much.
Speaker 2: But if you download that free iHeartRadio most of you have it already. Just check out the presets. Put w j r R as your first one. We appreciate it. There's a little contest going on bragging rates around this. Our boss man's wants. You know, we're a hair.
Speaker 1: Away from uh taking the lead, so we're counting on you. That's that's the bottom line. Thank you, thank you. Yes, all right, Uh talker, this is one of these states that has no one to blame but themselves failure to adopt a BWO attitude. This is what happens, garbage and garbage out. We go to Lynnwood, Washington, which is uh, that's west coast right jed General area of Seattle. Police say, Lynnwood Police Department, we're very busy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other day at the fred Meyer grocery store, which is a subsidiary of Kroger. In case you're keeping grocery store statistics, uh, not owned by Chad from Nickelback.
Speaker 2: No, No, in case you're keeping those statistics for who owns what grocer?
Speaker 1: Uh. The other day between officers and detectives, they responded to this fred Meyer grocery store for seventeen different shoplifters in one day. Wow. Yes, target just detectives say they saw countless people just confidently shopping, loading up shopping carts into just walking directly out of the store.
Speaker 2: There's two places and two reasons scenarios that would not happen. You know what they are? Yes, BWO is one of them. The other one and Ozowski's family food mark. That's almost the sound that's made when you guys.
Speaker 1: Used to tell the story real quick. The front the front walk is the furthest you've make it. You'd make it, you damn shoplifter, because the night stock boys that would be us are laying in wait after we got done throwing the truck. You get an hour or two to kill. Sit there and watch the cameras, wait for the shoplifters to walk and oh, there's just an elderly woman at the register one. That's it. I'll go take whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the overnight shop, lit shop or whatever. The stock crew you just rambled out so quick that cruise back. They're waiting to put some beat down on what happens.
Speaker 1: Then we let him get out to the front sidewalk where we've arranged the carts for the h they're off the floor inside, so the floor cleaning crew can you know, polish the floors. And we four people.
Speaker 2: Now at two two have asked you here shopping card doors.
Speaker 1: So grab the shoplifter in question in a neck hold and then rake his forehead across the top of the park shopping carts, which makes the sound of what I haven't heard that last part. That's that's a new enhancement.
Speaker 2: And then I'm still dodging the spit particles that were coming across the board.
Speaker 1: Then the Lake Park police would show up.
Speaker 2: And uh, job boys, I couldn't see a thing pretty much.
Speaker 1: Could you show me that technique one more time? Give it to me? Well done, boss off, So you're gonna let him do this again. Shouldn't have been crushing those rabbis. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, if you had BWO, which is my armed guard at your front of your store that you pay for and their certified license, uh, they take them out of the kneecaps with a with a machine gun, rendering you to the chair. Yeah, the wheelchair, which we are promptly stick a BWO bumper sticker.
Speaker 1: On, and you would serve as an example of what happens when you shoplifted said store. Should I put more of those up front? There's none there. There's still a hot commodity, So I.
Speaker 2: Got the boss has Oh, I can try to find some pro office all right.
Speaker 1: If you can't get by here, we will get us a self address stamped envelope will mail to you directly a restaurant China enjoying some success with its new zero calorie snack item. They take a bamboo skewer and cover it with the seasoning made of a mix of spices, chili and spring onions. Pretty cool. Then they sell the spicy bamboo skewers and a package of fifty for the low price of about a buck forty. In case you're wondering, No, you don't eat the skewers. You just suck on them. This is like the old cinnamon toothpick type deal. You're the ones you'd sell at school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, are you a little slow to the game, but hey, they're making money out it right.
Speaker 1: Suck on the spicy stick.
Speaker 2: Oh, poor panda gets in touch with that thing though, that could be treacherous. You know, people get done with their little bamboo shoots and just toss them on the ground like a sigmaut back in the seventies, right. I don't know when they stop tossing sigmas, but thank you, please stop if you are.
Speaker 1: For that person.
Speaker 2: When you were driving and you'd pull up to a corner at like, you know, four thirty six and a loma or the big corner at fifty at four to thirty six and you'd look at the median and somebody had dumped their.
Speaker 1: Entire ash tray dirty. I still see that on occasion in a parking lot, and I just I know, I'm like, who does this? Who does this? It's and if it's you, stop stop. I watched somebody flick a song with a hard g. Yeah, that that means wrong.
Speaker 2: Go. I watched somebody flick a sig the other shade almost hit my windshield.
Speaker 1: I'm looking thinking, was.
Speaker 2: I too close to that guy in the center lane when he's in the right ling.
Speaker 1: No, did I do anything? He just wasn't paying attention, just flicked a sick And I guess we don't care if you smoke to care less smoke on. I wish I could just clean up after yourself, man, some common courtesy. A North Dakota mayor's attempt at romance has led to an investigation that ended up with him resigning from his position. Tom Ross was, up until this past Tuesday, the mayor of MI, not North Dakota. What did Tom do? I bet that's a town of like forty eight Anyway, Tom accidentally texted a video of himself masturbating during his lunch break to a female city attorney and thought that was a good idea. How note the keyword accidentally Yeah, claims it was an accidental. Texas City attorney Stephanie Stallheim had spent his lunch break on the day in question recording a video pleasuring himself.
Speaker 2: I was wrong about population. I correct myself. It was not forty nine people, Pat, it's forty seven thousand.
Speaker 1: P Yeah, yeah, He says. The video was meant for his girlfriend, not the city. What was her name? Her name was Stephanie Stallheim? God, why does she have to have a hard one to type in? Oh, you want to see if she's I know what truth? Wait, sir, what's that last name? S? S T A L H E. I M it's oh easy E. I am boys, he wants to see if this is I can't take a joke. I think I see the mayor.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, if you see the mayor's picture, which which one in the pictures?
Speaker 1: Do you think that the mayor is.
Speaker 2: Look at that way to go Tom, Look at Tom the creep spend his one sh hour doing that? The tax player player dollars are going to that old Tommy boy, And I guess taxpayer dollars bought that Kleenex. Did you find those stuff? And he picture, yeah, the split pick kind of young attorney. Good for her, see you see her? Right, Yeah, that's not what I was thinking. Not me at all, not at all, not me either.
Speaker 1: I'll just end my thought there.
Speaker 2: I think she's a Mohole native, whatever the hell that is. She has a U n d Law degree. He probably thought it was a U N D E R W A R E.
Speaker 1: I like that. You don't nowhere to degree and some bonus material for you on our Lynching Taco blog a w j R dot com and the j R Facebook page. Massachusetts mailman met his match this week when he was cornered and chased by three three wild turkeys. Way wow, they were having none of it on their turf. I mean, does mace work on turkeys?
Speaker 2: It has to, I don't know. Didn't male people still carry mace? Right, I would hope. So he's got a pit bulls out there, man, just pinting on the pits.
Speaker 1: Well. W j R R, Orlando's rock station, Reluctant