Speaker 1: We kind of sounds like French Schneider at.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: Right, So Christina loves F one and I've had this F one story here I wanted to do all week.
Speaker 4: Lewis Hamilton. Do you know Lewis Hamilton? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know him because my wife. I mean I've heard his name a million times. But during the met gala or gala as it were, my wife was like, oh my god, look at that guy who is Lewis Hamilton. And I looked at him and I said, I think that's an F one guy because I hear his name all the time. But man, I'd hit that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a gorgeous, gorgeous man. And he was like he had won constantly, back to back championships until Max for Staffing came along. Yeah, Kevin them two and then Max started winning and now it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seven time world champion who apparently makes all of the ladies grit their teeth. Yeah, a well known animal lover.
Speaker 4: Vegans.
Speaker 6: So the segment he.
Speaker 2: He is a cameo in the new F one movie and his dog does too.
Speaker 4: And his dog does too. Animal lover as his dog or racer.
Speaker 2: No, well, you gotta watch the movie find.
Speaker 6: I will he's an animal lover, yes, and a vegan. Yeah, and a vegan.
Speaker 5: Does he wear a leather see that's a true animal lover. Some people are like, I'm an animal lover and then they're like, let me eat this cow while wearing a leather coat. Yeah, so they're pepsi boots.
Speaker 4: They're doing the race up there in Canada.
Speaker 6: Good day.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: You know, you're going like two hundred miles an hour and a groundhog runs out in front of him.
Speaker 4: And he how does how does the groundhog smash that thing?
Speaker 5: That's really hard for those groundhogs to you know, guess the speed of the vehicle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not used to that speed.
Speaker 5: And groundhogs are attracted to really obnoxiously loud sound. Yeah uh, they had to ra Oh there's a great loud sound that's splitting my ears.
Speaker 6: I should run towards it.
Speaker 4: So you know, we have coyotes up in Montreal.
Speaker 6: They have groundhog problems.
Speaker 3: Okay, groundhogs have been getting in urban areas and things like that.
Speaker 4: Boys said that, So this goes on the track. I saw a video of it. Oh right, the left wheel and he smushes it.
Speaker 6: How big is it? Like a squirrel?
Speaker 4: It's bigger than a squirrel. But isn't that much bigger?
Speaker 6: Is it bigger than a really big squirrel? What? Three squirrels?
Speaker 5: It's it's not big too. Oh, that's a beaver you're talking about. That's a wood shuck.
Speaker 2: The video we saw it looked like a squirrel was just sitting there on the track.
Speaker 6: So it's about the same size as a squirrel.
Speaker 5: Based on the way you set this up, it would make more sense that he was smashing a beaver out there with his car. Oh that's what he does. Yeah, because the way he looks, he's out there smashing beaver.
Speaker 6: I would have knocked him out of the race. And that's why, like.
Speaker 5: For example, a lot of people preferormed the Maxivers strap on.
Speaker 6: Who's what did you.
Speaker 3: Saypen god Max for stapping yep, uh, he's been struggling lately.
Speaker 6: That that was a good commentary.
Speaker 4: McLaren is kicking ass.
Speaker 6: That's why McLaren, he's doing great work.
Speaker 4: Saw him the other night.
Speaker 3: The groundhog is bigger than the squirrel significantly according to the Internet.
Speaker 6: Oh so maybe Kevin Turner vindicated three.
Speaker 4: Times bigger the groundhog four to nine pounds. Squirrels never really get more than about a pound and a half.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's because they're very lean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm go ahead and tell you I was right on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In fact, I'll use this I'll use this image to show you got that's all right?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 4: Is okay, e Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 5: But in the image they look about the same size, just once fatter and not as cute.
Speaker 4: And he swear rut of the way.
Speaker 6: So because he would have died, Yeah, he would have died. He's going over two hundred miles an hour. So what is he distraught over?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was sad about it after and you gotta do the interview, and oh man, I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: He was right there in front of me.
Speaker 5: How long did it take him to wipe groundhog off his tire? Cause you got to do that, right, Well, I think at that point you just go all in.
Speaker 6: And order up a burger from room service, burger, some ribs. He's it's a groundhog, not ground chuck.
Speaker 3: He said he was feeling pretty decent about the race until lap thirteen when he ran over the animal, and then he said, it's never nice to see that.
Speaker 6: I just hope it didn't suffer.
Speaker 5: What he means suffer, Like as soon as the thing ran over at two hundred miles an hour, life was over.
Speaker 4: Is that the best way to go?
Speaker 6: You gotta get run over by an Indy car? No, that's not a great way to go.
Speaker 2: Formula one car?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, What is the difference?
Speaker 4: Aren't they both just opened wheel cars.
Speaker 6: There's a difference. What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know the difference, but just the look of them is there's a difference.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kevin.
Speaker 3: As far as damage to his car, he said, there's a hole in it on the floor on the right side.
Speaker 4: But he finished with I'm happy I could just finish.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, because because it's uh yeah, and that's not much in.
Speaker 6: It for him because everyone just thinks he's smoking out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a struggle. You still gotta like go about your business.
Speaker 6: All right. There you have it. There is the wildlife News. The Wildlife News