Speaker 1: So six PIPIC five kir CV talk station. Very happy Friday. So yeah, I hope you can make it a good Friday. It's happier for me because man, I've gotten it really well over the past oh years. So Adam Taylor's in studios running for Hamlm County Commissioner. You can find Adam online, get his website Adam K E h l E R Adam Taylor dot com. There's all the information. A fiscally responsible guy he is, and man with a plan on open door policy. Could you have you back in the studio, Yeah, Brian, thanks again, it was a pleasure. We're talking about that Brent span or the Dan Beard Bridge fire going on. Wow. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Now the park down there, which is a really nice park for the kids there, Yeah, now it's it's cinders. But you've got that same problem happened on seventy five and I remember that being closed down for a long time while they inspected it, and you know when.
Speaker 1: That kind of structural issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the medal and yeah, it gets kind of wild. So I won't be taking four seventy one.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's going to be taking for seventy one for a while, maybe down for a long time. Again you got the Brentspnce illustration as a suggested guide post on how long it could take. Anyway, he didn't call him come in to talk about fires on bridges, came in and talk about the commissioner's race. So how are you feeling about it as we fast approached it?
Speaker 2: I guess we could say dumpster fires, I mean the presidential election. Yeah, but there's I'm feeling really good. I think a lot of these Hamilton County down ballot candidates. What happens nationally is you're going to see that reflected in a lot of our races. And right now things are looking really good. Atlas Intel, which was the most accurate polster in twenty twenty, right now they have Trump up five in Arizona, up for North Carolina, up four, Nevada, up two in Georgia, up one point one in Pennsylvania, one point two in Mission again and just barely a point three in Wisconsin. They are the most accurate polster. If you go look at the chart, they were at the top and they they were more accurate by far than most of the other posters. And then CNN comes out with some crazy poll yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, they've always got one or two polls out there. They've sort of you know, flipped the narrative on a pulled it. Of course you might deem more accurate. So we don't trust the folks. That's seen in a whole.
Speaker 2: Way, even Fox, I mean Fox sometimes lean's left a little bit, which is wild. But they you know, they've got Trump winning. Most polls have Trump winning the popular vote, which hasn't happened in a long time, I think since the eighties. So if he wins the popular vote, I mean it's gonna be a landslide. I mean most things. I mean I see conservative, not conservative as you know, conservative politically, but conservative. Pollsters have him winning two hundred ninety six electoral votes and some of the more you know right leaning or up into like the three twenties. But I would say they average out about three twelve. I say the cons is about three twelve. Wow, I mean they almost went in Vermont. I mean, Virginia's in play, for God's sake. The only places I think he's solid are you know, the West coast. You've got Washington, Oregon, California, New Mexico. He's got in and then all the states along the East coast obviously, but I mean you've seen New Jersey early voting has been positive for Trump and it's it's wild. But we got to get out and vote. We got to remember to vote down ballot. That's one problem we've always had is you can get Republicans out, but they'll vote for the president and then off they go. You got to get Melissa Powers in there. Oh, you got to get Tom Brinkman in there.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna do anything about property taxes in this county, you got to get Tom Brinckman in there. And Tom's been busy, you know, his wife unfortunately, you know, with her stroke and stuff. He's had to you know, he's spent a lot of time bringing her places every day. He's got to take her somewhere. So it's been a real challenge for him to get out there. So he needs folks like us to get out there and talk and tell people. You know, Tom Brinkman guys well, and.
Speaker 1: That demonstrates good quality of character. He knows where his priorities are, and his priorities are to his wife and not a political campaign.
Speaker 4: I see it all the time. He's a good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is a good man. And of course I'll throw a good word in for Jim Neil. I think he can do a much better job as he did before than the current sheriff McGuffey. So that's gotten very political.
Speaker 2: Well, we need Jim in there too, I mean, if I'm going to do anything. You know, the vast majority of the budget for him on county goes to not just the Sheriff's department, but criminal justice in particular, like over half of our budgets going to criminal justice. And you could blame that on the schools. There's not much we could do about that, you know, the pipeline to prison. But you got to get a guy like Jim in there who's open minded about bringing new technologies and making the Sheriff's department more proactive versus reactive. And I think if you could get Jim in there, I could work with a guy like Jim. Oh yeah, because Jim, he's West Side guy. He's you know, he's not a guy who's going to waste money, and he understands that, you know, taxpayers don't want to be front this money for unnecessary stuff clearly.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that it's a very appealing about Jim Neil, and he brought it up the other day when he was here on the fifty five KCY Morning Show. He's just he's really sort of a political he knows the sheriff. He knows the sheriff's office is not a political entity. And he's not going to go around attending all kinds of crazy, you know, left wing or right wing causes or events. He's going to be busy fighting crime in Hamilton County.
Speaker 4: That's one true.
Speaker 2: And Jim's been around, I mean, he grew up around it. You know, he's he's already done the job. And like I said, it's wild to me. Now a lot of your your best Democrats have become Republican. I mean, look at this, Elon Musk, Tulsey, Gabbard, Kennedy. Now we got a Kennedy on our side. Yeah, no, amazing, Jim Neil. I mean, it's it's it's wild. But the left is not what we used what the left used to be. So you've got a lot of the moderate Democrats moving over to our side. And I hope guys, if you're out there and you're a moderate Democrat or you're you're undecided. I mean, look at the policies go down there. If you're Christian, look at what Kamala said about you know, Christian's not being welcome at her at her rallies.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the stuff that's coming out. You know, they're garbage people, is what Joe Biden said. I mean, this is it's getting crazy. And you know, we're coming down to the to the wire here, so you're gonna hear a lot of crazy stuff coming out of candidates. But it seems like the Trump campaign is winning and they're hitting on everything in komologies keeps keep falling apart.
Speaker 1: Well, I think just keep simply name calling.
Speaker 4: That's all they got.
Speaker 1: They got the hate Trump, abortion and hate Trump.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: And abortion isn't the federal issues. We all know, it's already been resolved in Ohio, much to many of my listener's chagrin, but vote everybody did and that was the outcome. But it's no longer a national issues, so that shouldn't even be in the discussion point right now for federal office. And yet they keep bringing it up all these crazy you know, like like I don't know anybody who's I have a very traditional marriage. What My wife loves her role wife. You know, she's a traditionalist woman. She's terrific. She works though full time. She makes more than me. Yeah. But this idea that somehow I could control her decision making, that men are telling their wives what they must do, and that this ad campaign, like, for example, with a Julia Roberts is secretly voting in favor of Kamala Harris. Really yeah, and their husband, well, did you vote the right wayh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah itsh don't tell him, you know, come on, man, Yeah, Julie, are you paying for the groceries? Because that's what people were worried about. They're worried about kitchen table issues. They're worried about things that are affecting them right now. They're not worried about this theoretical stuff and the lies the left tells us about eptopic pregnancies and things like that. Those are extreme talking points that they use, but people don't necessarily care about that right now. Is abortion affecting your life today?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But you know what is going up to the grocery store and buying two bags of grocery are costing one hundred fifty dollars, Like that's effect me right now, you know. And you notice gas prices are coming down a little bit right before the election movies. Yeah, but how many years what three and a half years we've had to you know, high gas prices that people have been dealing with. I mean, folks are having to every day decide what they're going to buy and what they're going to forego, and that that's not the American way. The middle class is getting eroded in this country every day. The middle class is getting hurt. You've got the extremes now. I mean even the wage gap has gotten even worse, not the male female wage gap, but the wealth gap between the poor and the rich has expanded since Biden Harris took over. I mean, guys, we can't do another four years this, Like, we gotta get folks out there. You got to go knock on doors, talk to your friends, get people out there. There's people Andrew Pappas on the East side, you know, our boy west side, Jim Keefer, he's out there every day. Todd Zenzer, he's out here working. You saw that thing that Cherry Coolidge came out with, how they wasted eleven thousand dollars on those bid big Biden Harris infrastructure signs. It's just insane. I was literally one of my clients is a big sign maker. They do all my signs, and I'm on the zoom call with him yesterday. We're talking about a project and I'm like, he hadn't seen the article, and I'm like, you should write a blog post about this, because there's no way you guys would have charged eleven thousand, five hundred dollars for this kind of nonsense. What five or six signs? Eleven thousand dollars? Guys, this is your tax money. And then the crazy thing is our mayor gets invited to the DNC to speak. One of the city council members goes on to Hud like, are those things tied together?
Speaker 4: Are we doing? Like is this a quid pro quo?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Are we doing favors for the federal government? And I keep saying this monopoly we have on city council and county commission He got nine city council members, guys, all Democrats. He got three count of commissioners, all Democrats. This is the kind of stuff that happens. These are the decisions that they make when you live under a one part monopoly.
Speaker 1: We'll continue with Adam Keaylor again. You can find them online at Adam Kayler dot com on cut and his you know, county commissioner issues when we're talking a little bit more broad based politics generally speaking, but very important to do so as we fast approach Tuesday seven sixteen right now, and a very important thing to do is you fast approached chimney and fireplace season. With the warmth and the awesome glow of a fireplace, maybe the free standing stove getting heat to heat your home. Take care of your safety. Please call the Chimneycare fireplace and stove and get an inspection. It surely saved me. I mean, I don't know if my house would have burned down, but that was certainly a possibility. After the inspection I got many years ago, ended up having to replace the old fireplace builder special insert because it was a fire hazard. It's gas. I mean, I've been thinking about that. I mean, I don't have to worry about kreosode build up right now, but you do have to worry about things like that. Is it flowing properly? Do you have a potential carbon monoxide problem? Get a carbon monoxide detector. But maybe you have water damage in there. Gas and wood burners can all have that problem, and a video camera inspection will take care of that. If it needs to be swept certified, Chimney sweeps will do the job. Maybe they'll discovery needs some tuck pointy work cap and damper replacement, that kind of thing. They literally do it all. Showroom chalk full of all kinds of things like fireplace inserts and free standing stoves and self feeding wood waste spell at stoves. Get it installed again before the heating season shows up. To get in touch with them, go to chimneycareco dot com chock full of information. That place chimneycareco dot com showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. The phone number please tell them, Brian said, HI five one three two four eight ninety six hundred eight plus the Better Business Bureau five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc Iheartradios.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channel nine first warning weather forecasts, plenty of sunshine says it right there on the rundown hi A sixty one today over night Litte thirty five with clear sky sixty five under sunny skies tomorrow overnight little forty four the few clouds, but sunny again on Sunday with a high f seventy two forty five degrees. Right now it's going an update on that fire situation.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Tramphings Center.
Speaker 6: Count on the expert team at you see health Orthphedix and sports Medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments available schedule online.
Speaker 3: Au see health dot com.
Speaker 6: North and southbound four seventy one shut down due to the fire underneath the bridge at the park and this is now blocking northbound four seventy one at two seventy five. That traffic, it's very heavy. Then to the Double A Highway. Shot ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty here fifty five KERCD talk station, A very happy Friday to Adam Kala run for him and County Commissioner in the studio and he heard my conversation from yesterday regarding the Shenanigans declaration onund An East tree house and some campaign contributions from Rumkey. That's interesting because as I understand it, she's a Democrat and she's really out there raising three forms of holy hell against an East treehouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And you know I've I've I've gotten messages from a lot of people, mostly Democrats, about issues that they've had with candidates that they trusted to do a good job on things like the environment, you know, typical Democrat issues.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But again, a lot of this stuff goes back to checks and balances.
Speaker 4: Brian.
Speaker 2: You just if you've got a monopoly, a one party monopoly running city Council and County Commission, DC policy is going to run Cincinnati. And this is one thing I keep pushing on. You've got, you know, things that are coming down from on high you know, at the DNC that get pushed down to Cincinnati. And those things aren't always right for Cincinnati. But when it comes to environmental issues, I mean that's one thing Hamilton County Commission does have some control over. And when you aren't doing what the people who put you in power expect you to do, then that's a problem. And this this whole monopoly thing, people just sleepwalk through their entire their entire term.
Speaker 1: I mean, yet no one is there, you know, like capacity to call them out.
Speaker 4: Nobody.
Speaker 1: It's a protectionist environment. I'm not calling out a fellow Democrat because I don't want to be smirge the Democrat party name or have a shot at my fellow Democrat. So yeah, even if they're doing something that I don't necessarily believe and we're just gonna let it fly into the radar.
Speaker 4: Just let it fly.
Speaker 2: And this is the problem too, because a lot of them have their sights set on just like our County Commission. Next thing you know, they're in DC doing things with the Obama administration or the Harris administration or whatever. That's what they have their sit set on. These are career politicians a lot of times we're dealing with and some of the people we've elected here aren't even from Cincinnati. They're not even from the area really, So you've got people coming in here that don't do they really care about say say, like, I've been here my entire life, Yes this is I will go to war for Cincinnati. Oh I know I'm running. Because you can't just let people walk into office. It's just not good. And when they feel like they don't have any competition, that's when they get lazy. That's when they stop working for the people. That's when they just collect their check. What is it over a little over one hundred thousand dollars a year or something, these county commissioners are making. And if you have you don't have to worry ever about anyone even coming close to beating you. Then you know, you just you don't go talk to the people, You don't spend any money, and they were just gonna walk into office. That's one of the reasons John Pearson, who's running against Reese, Me, who's running against Streetthouse. That's why we're spending this kind of time and this kind of personal money to go. And I got ads running on Facebook now, I've got ads running on another ad network. I've got ads running on Twitter right now. I mean, this is all mostly coming out of my pocket, thinks.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I've had some some donors, friends and family and some of your listeners actually, But we're putting our money out there, in our time out there to fight this stuff because we care about Hamilton County, we care about the city of Cincinnati, and we're sick and tired of seeing these things like this assigned situation and this styrene leak and all these situations that come up that they are a symptom of lazy management. Is what that is. And if this was a business, a lot of these people would be fired. If this was an actual business, if this wasn't a government type thing, management would be gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, you and I don't want to focus just on the City of Cincinnati since you're running for a county wide office, but of course the City of Cincinnati is the you know, the hub of the entire multi county region year and if the city fails, the everybody tends to fail. But in terms of you know, in terms of one thing that comes to my mind, that the failure to keep up with the road and infrastructure maintenance. They're so far behind. They have allocated money every year and every year it falls behind. They don't even complete what their scheduled to do in the calendar year. So the number of projects just keeps piling up and piling up, and the number of roads that are deteriorated to the point where you can't drive and without getting an alignment at the end of the road, it's they're just multiplying. That is an epic sign of incompetence. Infrastructure and public safe You bring those out and you know, of course, low taxes, it's going to be a magnet for everydon want to move in. You don't take care of what you got, you don't keep on the projects you're responsible.
Speaker 4: For, you just start slipping. They just start slipping.
Speaker 2: And I've got a friend in budgeting down at the city and he's been in different departments, and one time he told me that there was so the police officers have to rotate their guns every several years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, have you heard about this signific west and buy back? Yeah, they got rid of that. The city returns the used firearms to Smith and Wesson and in return, Smith gives them new ones.
Speaker 4: Half a million dollars is what we were getting from it.
Speaker 2: But because Democrats have this thing with guns, now they have to destroy them all. Yeah, so now we're out five hundred thousand dollars, right.
Speaker 1: And of course that really has a profound impact on the number of firearms.
Speaker 5: In the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they were I think Smith and Wesson. What they were doing is that we're selling them back to police forces in Europe and different countries. But they were going from police to other police.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and those are just the weird decisions that get made across the board that are just like, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: They're symbolic and they cost the taxpayers money.
Speaker 2: And what's talp with the roads? You mentioned the roads, but it's insane. What's going on right now?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll pause, will bring Adam Kayler back. It's six twenty six right now. If you five Kcity Talk station. Hey, great time and anytime. It's a great time for me to remind you that there's a great plumbing outfit out there that'll help you out from northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton and all parts in between. That and my friends at Plumb Tight Plumbing living by the motto plumbing done right it always is. I'm a great example of that. All the plumbing projects that I've had for him over the years have worked out right. The price has always been right, their customer service is superior, and they're great about letting you know where they are in process. I love getting the phone call in advance telling you exactly listen, GPS says I'm fifteen minutes away. So the window you have given up front is updated by the folks a Plumb Tight. You're not just hanging around tapping your toes waiting. They're gonna let you know you get a picture of the plumberor too, and then contact you electronically give you peace of mind. I know that really gave my mom piece of mine. Drain cleaning, of course, pressure issues absolutely, the some pump went bad, your basement being flooded. Of course, plum type plumbing for all residential plumbing needs their best, A plus for the better business. Brill that' says, this is a great illustration to my point here. So call them up with confidence. Plumtight dot coms where you'll find them online, plumtightt te dot com five one three seven two seven tight that's five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: A minute of hope is Channeline says, we've got a sunny day in our hands today, sixty one to be the high driving to thirty five overnight with clear skies, sunny again, the Morus sixty five overnight down to forty four partly clotty and a partly or rather a partly sunny day on Sunday with the highest seventy two forty four degrees. Right now, let's find out about the traffic update.
Speaker 6: Chuck from the UCUF Tramfic Center Ken on the expert team, and you see health Orthopedic Sands supports medicine no matter the injury, same day at point.
Speaker 3: That's our available schedule online.
Speaker 6: At you see how dot com westbound two seventy five slow from four to seventy one to the double A. That's because northbound fourth seventy one is now shut down at two seventy five from problems earlier. Southbound fourth seventy one shutdown as well due to that fire underneath the bridge. There's some broken down on forty two's ramp in Florence just south seventy five.
Speaker 3: The rampan is blocked.
Speaker 6: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty to fifty five KRCD talk station. We're now from now the other Republican running for county Commissioner, Jonathan Pearson joins a program at A thirty preceded by Matt Damaris vets Anne Bruce. An opportunity for us to pay back the American veteran and show appreciation for their service to our country by buying them a beer. It's easy concept, and they do a brew bus. So we're talking about that at top of this hour. In the meantime in studio. Adam Kaylor Adam Kaylor dot com, koe e h l e R running for County Commissioner on a well, really contemplative, minding the economic shop kind of platform. He wants to ensure that we get every the value for every dollar that's taken in. He's all about fiscal responsibility, he's all about open door policies. He's got some great ideas for the county, starting with transparency, which goes back to this, you know unit party we've got in county commissioners right now. You don't get transparency when the whole thing's run by one party. And I would probably say that about the Republicans as well. We have number of illustrations Republicans not playing nicely and that's not me and that's not what I'm about, and I know that's not what Adam's about, which is why I really like and trust him and encourage you to vote for him or at least look into him as a consideration. So, without further ado, I know this is not a county issue, but it is a county issue because it impacts everybody in the state of Ohio. You and I were talking about issue one, and you know, by all accounts, it looks like it's probably going to pass, and that is a terrible, terrible thing. And I believe you had one statistic that said if it pass, it's gonna flip four congressional seat.
Speaker 2: Through that coming from the party here in Hamilton County. So I was over at the East Side Republican Club speaking the other day and I was told that it's actually from Ohio, from the state of Ohio. This is coming down from the state of Ohio that it is currently the yes votes are leading the no votes right now. So but it's within the margin verra I mean, which is probably a lot of times two to four points, right. So if we don't want it to pass, which we should not want Issue one to pass, you guys, you need to vote no on Issue one. This is a hail Mary by the Democrats. And not just Ohio Democrats. I'm talking about California Democrats, New York Democrats and Illinois Agassis leftists, Swiss leftists that are are bringing money in here and throwing tons of money. Guys, You've got to go look up the numbers on this money that they're they've put into this Issue one. They have lost Ohio, and they've lost Ohio because Ohio voters are reasonable people and they see what's going on with the Democratic Party. They see how it's moving further and further left, and Ohio is moved and voted more right. And this year, I mean you, the polling is shown Republicans are up eight, seven or eight points in Ohio already. When you look at the polling well in twenty twenty, they actually had Trump only up like half a point or something in Ohio. He ended up winning Ohio by eight. That's how big the polling era was. I mean, you've got a seven to eight point gap in the polling era in twenty twenty. So if you apply that Trump could be up in Ohio right now twelve to fifteen points, that would mean they have completely lost Ohio in this issue. One situation is a hail mary by the Democrats and their big donors to have any bit of control and any hope at controlling what happens in Ohio.
Speaker 1: And which really really puzzles me when you see some you know and say what you want about them or their character or what wing within the Republican Party they happen to be. If they want Republicans to continue to succeed and win in Ohio, yet they're still out there campaigning in favor of voting yes on one. I just don't understand that at all.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, guys like this is going to be a group of fifteen unelected people that are you know by that are that are appointed by unelected people that can only get rid of each other. This is adding more bureaucracy. I mean, this is it's crazy. Guys like you don't vote for any of these people. At least people you vote for, you can vote them out.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We have no control over this group.
Speaker 1: And we have the opportunity to take them to court if they screw up a jerrymandering. This is still jerrymandering. Jerry mandering. Yeah, it's just moving in from you know, elected officials over to this unelected committee. Only individuals on the committee can oust a fellow member, even for malfeasance. It's crazy. I you, an elected official can't sue them for not doing their job or doing their job inappropriately, which means they're well but could become extremely political within their discussions about jerry mandering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Brian's an attorney, so Brian, Brian can tell you. I mean, I'm sure you've read through the language and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of it's insanity.
Speaker 4: It's insanity, And this is this is.
Speaker 1: The most comp ridiculously complex process I think I've ever encountered. And I've encountered a lot of crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, guys, most of you aren't going to read through the language the way a guy like Brian knows how to read.
Speaker 1: Through the language. You'll fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll fall asleep exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Part of being an attorney is being able to stay awake while you're reading this stuff. But you know the way they word things and the way when you go to the polls or when you go and you go to vote, you're going to read this thing and it's going to seem super complicated. Just remember, vote no. That's all you got to do. Just go in there, vote no, because this is insane.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: The last set of maps were approved by Democrats. I mean, that's how we get them through. Yeah, it's it's not like this wasn't a unanimously decided map. And the way the maps get drawn up, like you kind of got to keep each district the population. You got to think about the culture there and all that. That's the way they have to do these maps.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: So what's different about the way they're going to draw these maps? Well, what's different is is you've got unelected people doing it this time. Unelected people who knows what the Republicans that are going to get elected are those rhino guys. I mean, if you're a hardcore Republican, you should be concerned about the Republicans that are going to be on that group representing you.
Speaker 1: You're like the Blue twenty two.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like the Blue twenty two guys.
Speaker 1: Great illustration of that one. Thanks for me coming up with it, Adam Kahler. Don't go away. We're going to continue here in a minute. First, a very very strong recommendation to call Fasten pro roofing for all roofing and a lot of exterior project needs. These are the folks, man, I'm telling you, they are craftsmen. At the work that they do, you know, custom metalwork like over a bay window for example, they do it. And they do gutters of all types, including box gutters, gutter guards. If you want to keep the leaves out of your gutters, great idea, of that, and I got my gutters replaced with the gutter guards. When I had my roof replaced by Fast and Pro, I paid for an upgrade to the fifty year warranted shingle. They're going to give that one to you, that upgrade for free. So if you need a new shingle roof, you're well covered with the Certainty Landmark Pro fifty year shingle. But maybe you want a metal roof to substitute after the shingle. They do that. Maybe you need repairs on your slate, your air terra cotta. They do it. If it's roofing, they do it both residential and commercial. And trust me, they are trust worthy, unlike so many roofing companies there and they rip you off business. Fast and Pro deserves your trust because they will not why to you. You don't have any concern about that, So call them. The inspection is free and they may come off your roof and say you're in good shape. Wouldn't that be wonderful news, give you peace of mind, give you an idea about how much life your roof has left in it, or in my case, hail damage may end your roof's life. But that's what the inspection uncovers a plus all the better business peer solid folks. I know them all very very well. Five one three seven seven, four ninety four ninety five, five one, three, seven and four ninety four ninety five Online it's fastened fast em fastenproroofing dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: What's the best place to reach new customer?
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first warning weather forecast. Plenty of sunshine today highest sixty one, clear skies over night thirty five. It will be sunny again. I'm all with the high sixty five, a few clouds over Saturday nine and a partly sunny Sunday with the highest seventy two. Think it is forty five degrees Right now, it's time for traffic Chuck.
Speaker 3: From the UCUP Tramphic Center.
Speaker 6: Count on the expert team you see health, orthopedics and sports medicine, no matter the injury, Same day appointments are available schedule online at u sehealth dot com. North and southbound four seventy one shutdown. That is due to an early morning fire underneath the bridge and they need to do an inspection before anything can reopen. Westbound two seventy five is heavy because that's where they're blocking off northbound four seventy one, and that's the traffic continues to THEAA Highway.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the Talk State.
Speaker 1: Seven one cod UND seven forty two fifty five cares the talk station enjoying my wide range of topic conversation with Adam Kaylor, who's running for Hamilton County Commissioner. And the big emphasis of course all morning throughout his campaign is he needs some diversity of opinion there. If for no other reason, then an alternative point of view might cause us when we read about it, to engage in a little more discussion and debate about any given issue. It's really critically important. And you can trust Adam. He's not some wing nut, you know, He's actually got this wonderful background, proven businessman. He understands things like, you know, crypto and technology, and he's used that even in didn't you use that over some measure at this a creative a school of creative and performing arts here at your alma mater.
Speaker 4: Oh well we did.
Speaker 2: I mean we've done tons of stuff, like in twenty seventeen, I brought the first ever crypto conference to the Midwest. So and that was actually over at the Coming to Convention Center if you want to call that the Midwest, but that was the That was the affordable convention center where you can bring it to. But we had two hundred people showed. It was twohundred bucks a ticket. Most of the big co's in Cincinnati, Kroger, P and G sent representatives there to understand, you know what, how crypto is what a digital dollar looks like.
Speaker 4: God forbid we ever get one of those here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I talked about that with Warren Davidson today.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you Warren davids and one is one of the OG's, Bernie Marino, one of the ogs. He actually actually went to one of his blockchain conferences up in Cleveland, was called block Land, and I wanted to do here in Cincinnati. I want to probably bring another one of these back maybe next year. We'll see how it goes. But I'm gonna call ours block Toberfest. I love it. But AI blockchain, I mean you there's a push by and I don't know what it is on the left, but they are they are very hesitant to adopt new technology. I mean even crypto blockchain stuff. I mean I was buying bitcoin was four hundred bucks.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Now it's trading into a little over seventy thousand dollars. And even even though you have the evidence, it's still like, oh, that's not good. That's not good.
Speaker 4: AI.
Speaker 2: I use AI every single day to write proposals to change things. I mean, to write copy, adjust copy. I mean, these are technologies that could save tons of time. Think about the county. These county workers. Every day they do these monotonous tasks that are boring. Why not get them out of that kind of stuff. Incorporate something it's going to save them time, make their jobs more efficient, and make them happier.
Speaker 1: Well sounds like a good idea to me. So this is the type of technology that you could bring to Hamilton County as a commissioner. Yeah, money saving, time saving technology.
Speaker 4: Make make the workers happy.
Speaker 2: I mean, my mom worked at the IRS, that sweatshop they had over their college for years. Hated it, right, pushing paper all day. I mean this was obviously the eighties and nineties. But these government workers, I mean their jobs, they are just the same thing over and over again. I imagine that life coming in every single day, Like, you can't have an efficient county, and you can't find savings if your worker are miserable every day they hate coming into their jobs.
Speaker 1: That creates great inefficiency.
Speaker 2: Great inefficiency, and we have to fix that. I bet you if we just fix that and we have happier workers at the county that are doing things that they like to do that they actually thought they'd be doing when they came and worked at that job, I bet you we can find money savings just right there.
Speaker 1: All right, one more time with Adam Kaylor again, Adam Kayler dot com. Time to take a break at seven forty five right now and remind you that medical imaging can in fact be affordable. I mean you won't find affordability at the hospital imaging department where they'll charge of I don't know, probably no less than two thousand dollars for any given image, whether it's an MRI, CT scan, echo cardiogram, ultrasound, lung scoring, lung screening rather cardiac scoring, all of these images are done at affordable imaging services at a mere fraction. So an MRI at the hospital thirty five hundred dollars separate bill for the board certified radiologist report which your doctor will need. That's where the interpretation comes from. You get a separate bill for that. So maybe you're out of pocket four thousand dollars, or you have to pay a sizeable fraction of that because maybe you haven't exhausted, you're out of pocket, liability, you have a co pay, whatever the case may be. I bet you're out of pocket. It's going to be more expensive than the entire MRI, which is four hundred and ninety five bucks. You need a contrast, it's going to be a little bit more, but everything comes with a board certified radiologist report CT scan five grand at a hospital four fifty. I had my last CT scan at Affordable Imaging Services where the overhead is extraordinarily low. I'm not going to tell you anything different, but it's the same equipment. It's smart people who've been at this for like forty years doing the imaging. Did my doctor look at the image and say this isn't good or not understand? The radiologist sport No, it was all fine. I told her ahead of time I wasn't going to go to the imaging department at the hospital. She said fine, And everything turned out great, including my bottom line, which was vastly improved over what I would abaate at the imaging department, So don't do that. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can go to Affordable Imaging Services for your imaging and save heap loads of money five one three seven, five three eight thousand in five one three seventy five three eight thousand and tell them, Brian said, how can you get in touch with them? Go online check it all out Affordable Medimaging dot.
Speaker 5: Com, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's your weather forecast and channel nine sunny day to day with the highest sixty one down to thirty five overnight clear skies, sunny Tomorrow sixty five overnight partly fotty with a low forty four. Sunday is going to be a partly sunny day, said, chance of showers is on there. Seventy two is going to be died right now forty five degrees. Time for traffic update Chuck.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center found on the expert team at you see Health Orphoenix in sports medicine, no matter the injury, same thing, appointments are available schedule.
Speaker 3: Online at do seehealth dot com.
Speaker 6: North and southbound four to seventy one shut down due to problems underneath the bridge, and there has to be an inspection before any lanes can reopen. They've mocked off northbound four seventy one at two seventy five, and that is slowing traffic over to the double A high by way north pound seventy five now up to a twenty minute delay between Buttermilk and downtown. Chatt Fingermant fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty here fifty five KRC detalk station grabbing up this hour with one more SEGM with Adam kahl Or last opportunity to speak to they five KRC morning show listeners in advance a Tuesday. And I think he's making a good case across the board for his understanding of matters political. Obviously, he is a broad level of intelligence when it comes to, you know, things technical like cryptocurrency, and even figured out a way that the city of Cincinnati could make heaploads of money using their solar panels to just mine crypto. And I thought, I don't know that they can engage in private money making enterprises like that, but he said, you really literally could make money if you harness that electricity source and applied it solely to mining crypto, and I don't want to go down a whole road on that because to me, that whole thing, that mining aspect, is like the peace of God. It passes all human understanding. But you get the last final words here, Adam. Let my listeners know why it's important to vote for you. And maybe you know you got a pet project you plan on kicking off once you're elected. Let us know about it. Well.
Speaker 2: The big thing is is I'd love to audit the county. I'd love to find out exactly where all of our money's going. I'd love for taxpayers to be able to go on log in see a pie chart of every bit of tax are Say you paid you know, ten thousand dollars in taxes last year. I want to see a pie chart, and I want to see a breakdown of where what every department got of my ten thousand dollars. Then I want to be able to click into each one of those and I want to be able to find out what that department does. But more importantly, I want to find out if they're hitting their goals. Do they even have goals? Does the park system have goals? Does the Sheriff's department have goals? What are your goals? Are we going to set goals that say, hey, figure out how to save us ten percent more money this year that we can reallocate into something else that's going to.
Speaker 4: Right go Ina.
Speaker 1: I love that because going back to your efficiency and your happy worker, you are more productive kind of concept. We do have a tendency to just say, oh, we love the parks, let's go vote for the levee. We don't know what's happening. We can see that, you know, I guess they're well maintained or everything. But is there a can you have the same level of maintenance and upkey for less money?
Speaker 4: Are they sure you can?
Speaker 1: Be's the price? I know, well, it's government, of course there is.
Speaker 4: I mean in business, you you're always trying to say happen.
Speaker 1: You have to, right, because you've got to make your money as opposed to take it from someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to hire more people, So why am I wasting money in this category? Because more people are going to produce more things for me. Right, So in the county, you've got the same issue. It's it's let's use the sign thing. For example, eleven thousand dollars for five or six signs and you go look at those chintzy signs. I mean, there's no way that should cost eleven thousand dollars. Why is that eleven thousand dollars? Those are the types of things that people that are in power just kind of let it go. Well, it's a government, it should cost a lot of money. Like it's crazy because you've got people grifting off of that.
Speaker 1: Or if I'm connected with someone in government and I happen to be a sign maker, you know, maybe they're gonna call me. I didn't solicit him necessarily, but like, oh, I know, Brian, he makes signs. Let me just give him a ring and see what it's gonna cost. And in my head, I'm going, they don't care how much it costs. It's government. They get the money from the taxpayers. Eleven thousand, Sure you got the contract. Let's move on, Brian. My four foot by foot signs cost me sixty bucks. Sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: They're bigger than the signs that they put out there and in their core plast and they're not going anywhere. He just you know, it would have been four hundred bucks to print up six of those signs.
Speaker 1: But see just one small item in a vastly larger pile of money, and multiple individual areas within the government entity that's Hamilton County, like the parks and like the sewers, and you know, all of these. I am certain if you did a full audit of them, if you've had a you know, entity, come out and do a walk through of their practices and come up with greater efficiencies. I mean, there are companies out there that do that exact kind of thing I need to advertise for Lean Arrow. I mean business consultants. They look at your you know, practices, and they find areas where you have inefficiencies, and they create new processes for them that can be done in government. The only problem is that usually results in, well, you know what, we really don't need the extra ten people that we got here. We're going to have to let them go because they're not doing anything. Well, that's what the government loves. Well, Democrats love bigger government because then they've got people tied their careers are tied to voting Democrat. Yep, you haven't the city, you haven't the county. But you know, people always say, oh, well, you know, I want to vote for the nice person.
Speaker 2: I want to get them. No, we don't need nice people. We need boodogs. We need people that are not afraid to say no to some of this stuff. And right now you got you know, you got rubber stamps. That's what we got.
Speaker 1: Well, at least as far as we can tell, because not a whole lot of information coming out of the Commissioner's office. No, where's your money going? Guys? Amen Adam Kalor dot com he's a good man. I think you should vote from That's my opinion. Anyway. I know who's getting my vote when it comes to election day, and Adam is the man as well as bottom of the hour, next hour, Jonathan Pearson, he's running for county commissioner. We'll hear from him in studio. Sandwiched in between, we're going to give some love to the American veteran thanks to Matt, Damaris, Vets and Bruce. We got another bus tour coming up and more information about that. It's an outstanding organization and Matt's a really good guy. He'll be on after the news. I sure hope you can stick around your voice. I drive around and talk to a lot of people your vote, trying to do my part to get Donald D. Trump reelected on fifty five KR, the talk station