Speaker 1: Adventist Radio London. Inspiration for the.
Speaker 2: Song we Welcome The Talking Point with Ray.
Speaker 3: Sen You Pedro Angela discussing the hot topics and answering your.
Speaker 4: Questions Saturday's five to seven pm.
Speaker 3: On Adventist Radio London.
Speaker 5: It's talking Point.
Speaker 3: It's talking Point. It's talking Point.
Speaker 2: It's talking Point, real conversations you.
Speaker 5: Need to have.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome to another edition of Talking Point.
Speaker 6: It's good to have you.
Speaker 3: I know we're running a bit late, but better late than never, they say, better late than never. Thank you so much for joining us for this live edition. We're also live online, so if you want to see what we look like, if you want to see how our guests is presenting himself to then please please log on. It's d I'm Doctor G the Love Motivator. That's his handle DJs, and your G is mine and you can find us and be part of the conversation as well. Wonderful right, as always, I've got my trustee co hosts. I believe that. I believe that, and you will try to join us in a bit until then. In the meantime, in between time, let's get the conversation going. Okay, perfect, I'm hoping everybody can hear. I'm saying hi to those who are joined in on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Pedro, are you there?
Speaker 3: I am lovely perfect? So yes, it's talking point and we are talking this afternoon to doctor g the Love Motivator, his story. We're going to do a deep dive he's come and the tagline is from homelessness to being a author and a in flu answer. I keep getting that word from I hope I've done it right. I keep saying the cold but yes, so he's got over twenty five hitting thirty now in terms of followers, and his content is always powerful, motivational and we're looking forward to hearing his story. But before that, as always, let me just introduce my co host, Pedro. Are you there? I am everybody fucking play fantastic. How's how's your week?
Speaker 7: Benny?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: The week has been good.
Speaker 4: The baby fingers healing properly, so she's been doing exercises, so hopefully she gets to spend off this week or next week, actually next week Friday. Work has been you know, a little taxing, a little lot of driving. But as you were, but I enjoyed the driving because it gives me time to think sometimes when I just have things on my mind more than anything. I think you remember we did the episode of grief. Yeah, I'm going through that stag I'm going through those stages right now. I'm still I'm still I'm not even gonna lie. I'm still struggling trying to I gotta get to talk to somebody. I've been reaching. I have to reach out to somebody. See if I get them to talk to me, I'll get to talk to them. But just you know, honestly, still really for my brother's death. It's not been easy and just putting my family in general, because we're all really my brother, my sisters, you know, it's just all just like leaning on each other right now. So this week is kind of like that was kind of like just checking up on everybody, making sure everybody is okay, just talking, you know. So that's kind of my wee kind of went this week. My week is kind of more, Yeah, just trying to just trying to breathe and me and get through get through the weekend. It was just one of those weeks we just need to try to get through the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you can get on to the life, it would be good to see your face as well, so if you can come on. I know you have an Instagram handle as well, so hope only if you can so I can see you.
Speaker 5: Because I have you on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: Maybe so, but I think it may be maybe going from my speaker to your to my speakers, I can't have it on.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on because we don't necessarily have to do this. Let's see. I can take the zoom off for now and then you can. You can come on here, So I'm gonna invite you. Okay, technology fantastic, it's amazing, fantastic. I can hear you, but I'm saying I'm inviting you onto the live so we can see you. Can you come on? You know what.
Speaker 1: He said, he's already well technology, welcome, welcome, Thank.
Speaker 3: You for tops. Can we say that a radio?
Speaker 1: Well wait, talking talking point?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, all right, fine, fair enough. I will leave you on zoom, but I just want to say say hi to those who are tuned in and were joining via. Yeah, I know, I know. I like that about you. If you're you're very honest to pedule, and I appreciate that. But thank you for sharing. In fact, we're doing this month, we're going to be talking to our men about our men and the issues that they face. And so we've got a couple other programs coming up. If you are familiar with the Adventist Radio London, please please get connected so you can hear those conversations and we'll try to carry them live as well. But we're just going to have a panel of men discussing issues from health to wealth to relationship and just kind of understanding where they're at. Because we know the statistics are scary, we know the figures are dismal, and we know that we've got to be there for our men. We've got to be there for each other. Man, woman, boy, girl. I mean, listen, this thing doesn't discriminate, but when you share just now that you are looking out to connect with someone and seek support, that's a critical move. A lot of our men's suffer in silence. A lot of our men suffer quietly, shamefully and just feel that it's not appropriate. They're too much or too too manly to seek support. And I'm glad that you're championing that cause and you're seeking the support that you believe you need. And you know what, it's never wasted. If you connect with someone and you get the support that you need, then that's absolutely the most essential.
Speaker 5: Here's the funny thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that because I'm not prideful. I'm very transparent. I think I'm afraid. I'm afraid come up. Yeah, yeah, I be honest, that's what.
Speaker 5: That's the type of thinking what anything is.
Speaker 4: We start talking and then finding out more things that are on my head that I just didn't realize.
Speaker 5: And I think that's the scariest part.
Speaker 3: It's like opening respos isn't it.
Speaker 4: You don't realize what you what you're really feeling, because you.
Speaker 5: Know, I can say I just I really feel it.
Speaker 4: Then you start talking to somebody and then you start realizing, oh, that wasn't it at all, and then it just opens up a whole another faction that now you have to deal with, and that could be a scary proposition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that. I know what you mean. As I said, it's like opening a Pandora's box and you're not sure what you're going to get through, what you're going to get to, because sometimes what's happening in the past, what happened in our childhood. It's all connected and it all causes our issues later on in life. So yeah, I know there are several issues. Even for myself. I've had experience with that. There's several issues why we don't get support. Whatever the issues are, know that you can and you should seek support that you need. So thank you very much better for raising that. And you know you're in our heart and prayers as a team. I think we're family at this point exactly.
Speaker 5: People don't understand the whey we talk to each other.
Speaker 3: I know we need to share some of the because I keep saying we need to recorder the conversations we have behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I could just step down, I want to say you know first I'm hearing from you. I'm here. I go by the name doctor you love motivated because I love every human being more than I love animals. That sounds bad, right, A lot of people love love animals a lot more than they love humans. A conversation, I want to tell you, whether I hear you, I know I'm just this kind of guy, spirit led, so I just want to share with you. Grief is a real journey. I lost my sister at the age of forty two.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: Through COVID four years ago and it really shook the motivator. And I'm coming out. I'm coming out even stronger and wise. Just so trust the process. That's what I will give to you. Trust the process of it and believe that you can make it through it. And yeah, I'm here. You said you need somebody. I'm here, man. That's all I want to put out there today.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: There we go. The journey has started. You know what. Before we go any further, and I know, doctor G you're itching to get in and we want to get you talking, let's just have a word of prayer. The Only Father. We thank you once again for the opportunity to have these meaningful conversations. I know some of it may be sensitive. I know some of it may be triggering, but we know that all things work together for your good. Bless the technology. We've got a lot of things going on at the moment. We're on YouTube, we're on Instagram.
Speaker 8: We're on zoom.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, we're live on radio. So it's all happening. But I know that you can make it work perfectly to your name's honor and gory in Jesus name, we pray, Amen, and good to have you guys joined in. Please stay for the conversation. It's gonna get real, it's going to get raw, and I know it's going to help. I know it's going to help somebody. And for me, I've said it all the time. Doctor. You may have heard me say it to you because we've had a live previously. But if it's just one person, I beat that drum all the time. If it is just one person that we pull from the weeds, we pull from the ledge, then these conversations are.
Speaker 1: Well worth it.
Speaker 3: So let's jump in. Excuse the pun, let's get going, and let's talk to you about your story. I know you've got a number of books on the table, so we're gonna say that first and foremost. He's an author, ladies and gentlemen, listeners, friends, and he's brought some of his books with him. So which one's first? Which which one was the.
Speaker 1: Let me just say thank you so much for having me in the studio, And I'm grateful. I gotta start with gratitude, indeed, because you know, every time I look back on how I started, for those people who have a gift inside of you. Some of you have gifts that you're thinking about. God has touched you with the ability to sing. I was one of those guys that knew God gave me a gift, and it was a gift that from the very beginning, going to school days, it didn't seem that it would have taken me to the point where I'm at because they say you chat too much, you know, teachers, you know. So it was something that now I look back when I'm getting paid to speak, when I'm getting booked to speak, when I'm now publishing books. It's it's a journey. So you know, I'm grateful. Even now you say influencer, I didn't start out with that in mind. I'll be honest. I did not start out with influencer in mind. I just started out from a broken heart. That's where I started from. And I was awakened because I understood that, you know, if I went through what I went through, or loving somebody the way I did, giving my heart to them on my soul, engaged to be married, planning wedding excitement, somebody out there has went through a broken heart just like me. And all I remember here, God tell me son tell your story. And that's how we started fifteen years ago, two thousand and nine, when I really grabbed the whold of it. And now you say it, now you say book. So the first book I want to present, I've actually changed the title.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 1: This is the book that my mom says the best one. It's actually called The Perfect Love Triangle. The reason because you know, relationships for me was my thing. That's where I started out, trying to give okay, if you say you love someone, you should love someone. And somewhere down the line, God say, son, the triangle thing got some issues with certain people, but God came up with love me, Love you love me. So I'm yet to relaunch that book. I just wanted to show you the big one is there. And then the next one got say tell your story. So I wrote Masterpiece. So Masterpiece is my story and it's unfinished because the story has evolved so much where it is. And then I thought about personal development and helping people with their lives and stuff. For God said, give them something to writing, so I wrote Victory. And this one is a work book really supposed to but yeah, that's why he's supposed to be. And then my baby, my baby. I call it dreams. I believe if I ask you, I don't want to be those, but as what comes first, the dream of it or the idea, And I love people say the idea, but earlier I believe it's the dream. I believe it's the dream. I can give my feelingsphy behind it because but the baby in your hand, yes, cold, that's where we are, b you Love you. Was born in February this year, literally after doing a life with a gentleman and he was I was saying, I'm done, and I published the books I've you know, I'm done, no more books than me, Like, I don't need to write any more books. I've done for those people you didn't influences. But as a motivational speaker, a keynote speaker, doing what I do, empowering people, you know, to speak something and teach it, I've got to eat it. But then I heard the voice saying to me, son, you need to tell them exactly what's important in finding himself. And that's what the book's about, finding who you are and knowing where you are and what you've been through, especially we're going through COVID, and that's where the book actually was born because you know, being you and loving you is the key to live in your best life and living the dreams that guy that has given to you.
Speaker 3: Well, I love all the titles. I'm glad that you've offered me this one. It's going to be signed, sealed and delivered personal, personal edition, perfect and I will have a good look through it. When I was trying to get because when we're doing programs with thoughts, we normally try to get a handle on the book so we can have a good read and understand where we're talking from. I couldn't get a hold of this, and so thank you very much for bringing it for me. Thank you so much, Thank you so much. Pedro. Are you still there? And I've got Angie. I think she's still on mute, so she may be working out the technology to be able to join us in a little while. Yes, all right, So so doctor G. I'm going to call you doctor G. Grosship Allan is the official name, but I'm going to call you doctor G. For the purpose of the life and the conversation that we're going to be having. Uh, let's start at the beginning, and we've got just about an hour and a half time flies honestly, we started delayed. I think we may have permission from the bishop to go on a little bit longer. And there's nothing going on after the show. But one second, Yeah, there she is beautiful, Angie. Hey, hey, how are you? I'm not too bad? Oh gosh, I know you have your hands full on a Sabbaths and and you were trying to get back to the program from church.
Speaker 5: Between.
Speaker 3: So good to have.
Speaker 1: You live longer than everything.
Speaker 3: So hi, everybody, So and you just come in when I've just asked doctor g to to go back for us and give us a little bit of history, a little bit of background. We're talking king his story, and the details really have to begin at the beginning. I would want to say, So, you were born in montrat That's where I'm from, shameless plug and yeah, of course of course the nature and raised as an in an eventor's home. Yeah, and I remember when we spoke last you reminded me of how strict your dad is saying good afternoon to the bishop as well. Tell us a little bit about your upbringing, what what what significance did being raised in an eventor's home bring to the whole construct and one where you are today. Faith faith, faith, one word, one answer.
Speaker 1: I think the bottom, the foundation of everything that I've accomplished au far is faith. And I know for a fact when I think about the journey, I understand that it's all a process. And for many people they think faith is something Okay, I have to get it over like it happens straight away or I don't know, it's way out there. But faith is as simplest as getting up in the morning and tailing on the tap and expecting water to come through it. And that's that's how I've established But my father, you talk about parents, it was very strict to believe in his faith. And he's a man of action, you know. Shout out to my dad. He's inn. He is in the Caribbean enjoying the sun.
Speaker 8: With my mom.
Speaker 1: So the parents, they both work together in really building the home as an Adventus home. Because they send us to Adventuite School. It's you and for all of us went to Adventite School. How many siblings it's eight of us, eight of us and now seven live.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But faith is because my father always believed in prayer, early morning worship, get up and then get on with the day.
Speaker 3: That was it and getting you up early before you wanted to get up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you hear my dad out there singing, you know, about five o'clock in the morning, and it's a hint time for you to get up or if you didn't get up, he will come and get you. So yeah, faith, you know, was one of the biggest things that allowed me to become aware of and praise.
Speaker 3: God and shout out to those who are raising children God fearing children. There is nothing to replace that in the home or anywhere else, to be honest. Okay, So you've been raised in the church with the foundations, the SDA foundations, and and because of the volcano, i'd imagine you had to move to the UK. Yeah, and it is here that you begin to rebel a little bit. Or am I am? I understanding right that you've become You're not become a young man. You're grown as well as we say, and now you have rebelled a bit against what you were raised to believe in and the way that you were raised to behave.
Speaker 1: That's some of the strong word rebel. I think, I think, I think where it happened for me was I think going into my late teenagers or about nineteen eighteen, trying to find myself as a man. I think they're about twenty. I just kind of started to try to figure it out on my own. And that's where that's where I made a mistake. And I think, you know when a lot of the times young people think they can do it on their own. Do you think that your your the DJ? The DJ in life going out and DJ and at night, not letting my parents know I'm actually DJing not music that he is not supposed to be DJ. And I'm going to parties that you're not supposed to be going to because the influence is too much stronger your your mind is not strong enough to actually speak to it. And and you know, so it's where that it's coming into. The big city island life is totally different than this. Yeah, I think that was it, and I was curious, but I I didn't never. I never went far from God. That's one of the things. That's one of the things I must say, you know, no matter how much I fall, And I think that's one of the things I would always say to people in my messages and my story. You could fall at many times. The falling is not the problem is you. Getting back up and getting back up for me is everything, and it's the song say every round you go higher and higher. So it's all about knowing that now where I am, you said something I didn't didn't. I don't even think about the numbers, influences, and I know it doesn't. It just comes because God is taking you higher, God is exposing you, God is moving. And that's why, as I said, this book is my baby because being able to rub shoulders with international motivational speakers and being in the room at the table with them, You're like, how did I get? And it's all because of you know, that that mind, that faith that I built on, and yeah, those teenage years, I'm so happy that I made it through it because when I look around and I see so many people, young people especially, you know, I do speaking schools, stool and universities. The distraction is there. It's as soon as just your daughter, not even it's on your phone, it's on your iPod, it's on your TV, it's on your Netflix. It's right there. It's and they can choose it right and.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, so, yeah, it's a weird and wonderful time that we live in and you're right, Pedro. And I don't know if you want to add anything here, a Petro and or you're raising children who are on the cusp of adulthood as well, and we've spoken about it. It's the beauty of talking point. We have touched on almost every topic over the you know what, I saw a flyer on my phone. I think it was Google pics or whatever brought it up one year celebration in twenty twenty one. So we've been going strong since twenty twenty, praise God. And I'm not sure that there is a topic we have not touched. And we have spoken to our young people. We've spoken with our young people, and I'm raising a boy. I mean, I say too often. I'm sure people are like, okay, so your we know, we know, we know, but the struggle is real. And Pedro, I don't know if you you share some of these sentiments, but I can see him trying to find himself, and every now and then he pushes against the grain and we're tossing and tussling because he's pushing me and I'm pushing back. But that's that's so true. I said, rebellion, But to be honest, it is us as young and I'm not going to forget it as well, trying to find ourselves.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because, as he just said, in the morning, it's kind of the three kids, it's kind of hard.
Speaker 5: Well he had eight, but we get up, we get We do have prayer.
Speaker 9: With him.
Speaker 1: As you wash your teeth. You know what I'm saying. It's just busy. It's really crazy. In the morning.
Speaker 4: It's just really crazy, yeh, because you know, the girls just want to take forever, especially the fourty years.
Speaker 5: But we do.
Speaker 4: We do have prayer he was told about. I believe it because that's where I was brought up. My mother's a Bible work, my Fallow's a pastor.
Speaker 5: So we have prayer.
Speaker 10: We have.
Speaker 4: And then and the evening worships were the longest because my father had like forty five minute worships. It didn't matter if it was twelve o'clock at night, it didn't matter if it was nine o'clock at night. He would still be about forty five minutes every week, which at the time, I was like, man, this is forever.
Speaker 5: Are we gonna finish?
Speaker 4: But now that I look back, you know, I appreciate what he did because It gave me a foundation of Now that I have my kids, I'm very staunch on having on having that no matter what, even if we just pray, we're gonna we're gonna take five minutes and thank God for the day and for the life that we have, because I just think that it just puts up it is still what it does. Is that what I'm sure he's about to tell us, what if you go through in your life, when you have God and faith in your life, no matter if you leave God, God will always be in the back of your mind.
Speaker 5: You may not realize it, but He's there. And then you start doing things that you're like, man.
Speaker 4: Why am I and evenized God is, God is still talking to you because you have faith.
Speaker 5: You don't lose that faith when you're still in your children.
Speaker 4: If you are still in your children every day, every moment, then even when they leave, even if they kind of stray away a little bit, I will be able to talk to them and bring them back in.
Speaker 5: And that it makes a big difference in their life.
Speaker 4: And it's just ironically that he was just talking about what he was talking about, because just a few minutes when you just talking about Xenia I just finished before we got on. I just had worship with the kids and I was talking to them about their attitudes and how when I say something to.
Speaker 5: Them, they act like they don't know what I'm talking about. And I told them.
Speaker 4: Straight up that if I don't care if they're mad at me, I don't care if they hate my guts, But if it means that they're in the house and they hate my guts and they're in the house and they don't like me, that means they're not outside getting in trouble. They're not ourside getting pregnant, they're not outside doing drugs. I'm bettherm to be in the house and be mad at me and be outside of getting in trouble. So it's my job to not always say what they like, is to butt heads with them because I'm not their friend. I'm deaf paring first. So what you were just talking about and what he was just talking about, I'm I'm very start believing that. I believe that's the way that that we should raise our kids. We don't need to raise our kids with this. I don't give them options. I've said this before, and my house is a dictatorship.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: Because because this is why the dic tenorship to me, because I'm following God the best I can, and God is telling me how to raise my kids. So therefore God tells me to do such and such. They don't like it, get sweat, They'll get over it. They they'll they're they're, they'll get over there. They're being there feelings for a few minutes, but they'll get over it. Come back and the up said, I love your daddy and walk away.
Speaker 5: You know they'll they'll get over it. You know, I'm not. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get upset when they get mad at me. You know they allowed to do that, So you know, I said, I know some people are not going to agree with that statement, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's about balance. If I can get at him, we can have we can have our arguments. I can set my rules. But he also knows, and I hope he knows. I'm sure he knows how much I love him. You know how much these rules are to guide him, to keep him out of trouble. I'd rather do that than to have the police ring in my door, as you've just said. So, I mean, it's it's one of the other. If we don't try and correct them now and guide them now, then somebody else the penal system will take over later. So yeah, absolutely, and.
Speaker 4: The disrespect and be respectful because of the same token with our kids.
Speaker 5: Like I'm respectful to them, I'm disrespectful. I don't you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do raise my voice, but then I do say, okay, look I should have raised my voice. But be respectful of me too, because I'm being respectful to you. Don't be disrespect for that. You be disrespectful back. And I'm gonna the daddy gonna come, the real daddy gonna come at me like I'm gonna show the old the Southern day school. I'm gonna show the old school then like that. Like my daddy from the South Green, Alabama.
Speaker 5: He was no joke. He didn't play that you could you could, you.
Speaker 1: Could be heard, but my dad was about My dad was the day my dad.
Speaker 4: Was Okay, you know, I'm trying to I used to be like that. I'm trying to not I'm trying to let them be seen and be heard. But you better say it in the right way.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be You're gonna be waking up from a little nap in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move alof.
Speaker 2: Before you get us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 5: You want to you want to call social services on me? Go ahead and living for to see if you love that body, you love me.
Speaker 1: Out, stand up.
Speaker 5: If you want to go live with somebody else, go right on the head. You're born and welcome to Let's see you.
Speaker 4: Let's see how you throw you thrive and flourish in another household the way you can thrive and flourish in this household.
Speaker 5: I want you to try and see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean doctors. You also also hinted that the fact that a lot of our young people, and I don't want us to miss that point, that along a lot of our young people leave the church and leave the environment that they were raised in. And not every every young person obviously is raised in the church and with God fearing parents. But those years are explorative years, you know, and and those are the years that we we we sample, we try, we investigate. Finding ourselves perhaps is the motive, but we do get ourselves sometimes into into trouble. And it's those it's those home truths and that that raising and you know, train up a challenge we should go. It's what brings us back, brings us back, all right. We don't want to stay too the well too long on parenting because there's so much more that we want to discuss, doctor g But but tell me then, so we want to get to the part where you I understand you and your father because of some.
Speaker 11: Of this.
Speaker 3: Behavior came to a head. Was that before the heartbreak or our to the heartbreak? A second story straight for me?
Speaker 1: So after the heartbreak. So basically you know this is this is why most people make bad decisions when they're emotional. Let me just say this again one more time. A lot of people make bad decisions because you're emotional. And I was in emotional state trying to figure out where I was supposed to be. So I just decided to pack up and leave London and I went to America. I was living in Florida for a while and didn't give no reason to my parents while I'm leaving. I just needed to get away. It was that afar from all the stuff that was going on around my life at that time, and New Territory was.
Speaker 3: What I did for And you were saying part of what was going on in the UK. Was that breakup, that that marriage that was on on the heart, what just didn't happen?
Speaker 12: It just ended.
Speaker 1: So, you know, so I went away and I was in the States, and when I was over there in Florida having the world over time, my mom, keep praying, Mom, keep calling my mom, keep calling, keep praying, keep calling, keep praying, and what do you do with me your life? One day she had this conversation with me. I love my mom, shouting out to my mom, and she was like, what are you doing? You know, God has so much move for you, so much potential, cause I was just working in churches restaurant for those who for no churches restaurants in Florida. And I only made that move because of haste and just really just wanted to get away. And it's the first thing I actually did. I did all my own as a man, you know. So I don't regret it. Yeah, I didn't really regret it. But coming back now, you know, call it the good smarting story of my dad. You think my dad's gonna be in an open arms.
Speaker 5: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He's like, you left, why'd you leave? There's no place here for you? And that's what's basically the conversation that were done, and whereas my mom saying to come back, they didn't know my mom, Dad didn't know nothing about it or whatever. I don't know the whole end of it. But when you realized I was there, it's like you left. You wanted to be. Come man, this is not where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Took the doors to the house even though Mom wanted to keep the door open, that closet shut.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've come back from from the US on the pleadings and begging of be your mother, but you have nowhere to go here in the UK. And is that where you became homeless and sort of ended up on part penches and trying to make.
Speaker 1: I called it the I call it the desert, you know, my desert part of my life where dry land I thought it was, but that was where everything was for me. I always say about the park bench, because I actually literally was a cold night looking up on the clear sky stars and saying, what am I gonna do with myself right now? How does this ever happen? How does the spiral out of control that I don't have a job, don't have a place to live, don't have a girlfriend, don't have nothing. Literally, there's two bags.
Speaker 3: Stick a pin here, Angie. I wanted to come to you earlier. I know you haven't had a chance to ask any questions or give any input. I wanted to come to you, and then I realized you had just snicked off the screen, so I wasn't sure if you were there or not. Did you want to add anything to what's been said or to to where we are? And now doctor G is back from the US, having made decision to go there for a fresh start, and on the pleadings of his mom's returned to the UK, but returned to closed doors in essence, and he's calling it the desert because that's where he is where God God sort of reached you and brought you to to where he wanted you to be.
Speaker 1: Hi, thank you for being for us on the show. I appreciate.
Speaker 10: Actually it really brought to mind father was twenty two six training for a child in the way he should go and when he's old, who want you will not depart from it? And sometimes I often wonder kind of how that presents itself, because you know, you talked about your upbringing and you know that's setting a really good foundation for you. You've got a praying mother. It sounds like a very strict father. You've got though, setting very stage principles and what But at some point, you know, when you get you've got older, but it's still there and underlying. So I'm kind of wondering at this point you've sort of gone away understand as Lee, you know, had heartbreak.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to have a fresh start, do something.
Speaker 10: But when you've come back and again you've talked about your mum praying for you, what really was the kind of turning point for you and actually was for you?
Speaker 1: Was God in that moment for you?
Speaker 10: You know, did you kind of recall any of those childhood messaging and those kind of big principles is that had.
Speaker 5: Been instilled in you?
Speaker 8: Was that that?
Speaker 10: Did that actually have anything to do with it? Or really was the case? I'm really what potted him as it were? What am I going to do next?
Speaker 1: I think it's both of them. They're not separate, but the training is definitely established in me about faith. As I said, I started out with that, but the conversation was real and having the encounter again, I think off had come to when I gave my heart to Christ at the agent eleven years old, I was baptized. I knew his voice, I knew who he is, and I understood clarity of the direction where he wanted me to be. But when you know, life spiral a lot of control with the emotion, I said, don't make emotional decisions. Always bring yourself back to a peace of mind and solidarity of you know, going to the riverside because somewhere where you see what somebody to calm yourself down. That part bench was my desert. Because you know, when I think about it, I'd say to myself, that conversation is still visit vivid of how I heard. Guys spoke to me and I said, you know that's it. Do you trust me? That's all I heard?
Speaker 13: For the son.
Speaker 1: Do you trust me? And I said, yes, God, Now go and tell everybody your story so.
Speaker 3: You you are on goodness? Me, How how do you trust God from rock bottom? Don't don't don't make it too sweet to to to to romantic, you know, don't, don't make this story too romantic. How how do you trust God from a park bench when you've lost you've listed it for me, you've lost your family, You've lost the love of your life, you have no job, no home, no future. But the looks of it, how how how do you trust God?
Speaker 1: I remember looking up at the stars and that's what I said, you said, and you know, stars was vivid to a bride and all I couldn't think of you. We're gonna be one of them. That's you should be shining bright. So tell everyone your story. That just tell your story every single day. And that's what I That's what I did, so even though I was trying to stay in the one four nine bus to keep on. And then I will go to the McDonald's and brimsdown and there's a lady that would come after a little while and she will put uh first. She I think she put a towel with a burger inside of it because she realized I was coming there regular, yes, and I was to clean myself and to eat something for free. And that for me that I'm getting gooseful from that. That's when I look back on my story. It was knowing that, and I told everybody I had a broken heart, but God kept me. I did not lose my mind, although I had suicidal thoughts. I I didn't want to be in this world. That's how that dark place was. So if I'm telling my story, I started to go and talk about relationships and giving quotion online. I remember I shouting out to my cousin. She furnished, and she came in and she said, oh, here's something you can do. Put it Facebook. Can go and put your message on Facebook. That's what she said to me. I couldn't even type, I couldn't spell, I couldn't read. I was dyslexic. I only found out later on that I was this lexed at the age of thirty one after going back to university, Bretbak University in London. So what I'm saying is in that conversation, all I heard was do you trust me. If you do, go and tell everybody your story. And now I can tell you from that moment. Okay you want to say sugar cold and say, okay, it sounds to romantic, it's real because when you understand what trust means is if I'm supposed to do something, you do it. So if you're supposed to sing, sing, if you're supposed to paint, paint, if you're supposed to draw build a house, go on, build it and you talk about Noah. Noah didn't know. Come on, no I didn't have no idea. I think he said build a boat, and God gave him the wood. He told him exactly how high did Maybe you're saying I looked crazy, but you don't want to say that. But I probably did. But the truth of it is, I remember when the visions start getting more clear, because when I was a young boy, this part of me and I talk about the enemy tries to take away your gift very early. Is one particular teacher. I forgive her now, I love her now. She put clothes pegs on my lips. She said you talked too much. She put four clothes pegs. He started with when you skipt talking and I kept talking, off with another one and then to the bottom to the top. That's the most. And I'm saying it saying from a perspective of when you understand that when the enemy knows your gift before you, Yes, and now, like I was, you talk for a living, come on and get paid. Look, let me just say this, and I say this with all authority, that God gives you a gift and all you got to do is to trust God with your gifts. So you might say, actually, I can't say no better than that. If you know you trust the bank with your money, right, say no more than Yeah, let's not get into.
Speaker 3: That, should we shouldn't we? Let's let's listen, listen, Let's take a pin here. Let's take a break. I'm sure my.
Speaker 1: Colleagues did I pull an over there.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break. We're going to take a song, and then we're going to come back. We're still on live. Don't go anywhere. I'm not sure if you're hearing us clearly. If you are, take us a heart, give us a light, give us a thumbs up, and we're going to take a song for the radio purposes, and then we'll be back. It's not one one by Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on.
Speaker 6: Hello, hes me Kirk.
Speaker 14: I need to speak to Bishop sure, hold on, hello, Hey, I got some stuff I need to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: They look pastor.
Speaker 14: I've been having all these crazy kind of dreams. It's hard to sleep, I can't eat.
Speaker 1: It's scary, you know, I know what you mean.
Speaker 14: I mean, ever since that Tuesday seemed like like this getting real strange, shoot, anthrax, terrorist attacks, and I ain't even trying to get on the plane. I feel and you know when I try to pray that his voice killing me.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: God's not real, you know, that's just seeing men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you ain't feeling me, No, son, I know just how you feel.
Speaker 12: See, just because I preach, you teach, don't leader, don't get scared.
Speaker 14: Sometimes yeah whatever, but you t dj but then I don't make mistakes.
Speaker 5: Well, then the tain us on my mind. But your smile is gone.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 5: Your heart is heaven.
Speaker 6: See, but you don't know my mind.
Speaker 14: I mean it's a sick and tired of all she's got laid off, and to top it off, the rent too.
Speaker 8: So tell me what I got to get here?
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 12: Trials come to make you storms, lad, How.
Speaker 1: Can I trust God and all this mess?
Speaker 12: Or see, that's the reason from a song. See wherever you're gold, that's one thing you got to know. God is right there by your side. So thank you for calling. It's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I gotta go now waiting. I have another call online too, but I ain't through.
Speaker 14: See, I'm thick and tired of all these trucks folks talking about being as bad as the things see, y'all don't feel my pain.
Speaker 5: I don't have drain.
Speaker 14: I don't see how you want a couple of time.
Speaker 8: I can things see, but.
Speaker 12: You're looking at it now and you don't know how I struggled and what I've been through.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, Now you cross the line.
Speaker 12: I'm just speaking my mouth, okay, so let me speak mine too. I've had some mountains.
Speaker 5: I've seen some balance.
Speaker 12: I've even had to cry sometimes, not when.
Speaker 5: I lost my mother, your mother, my mother.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No son is frying. Some life is full of ups and downs.
Speaker 12: For Goat said the strong won't last morning?
Speaker 4: Ow'd you make it through?
Speaker 6: The boy?
Speaker 1: I thought you knew it was a love that can be strong. Smile as he'll throw alone.
Speaker 14: Although your heart is heaven gone, ye fee, y'all don't feel mine. And I'm getting very thick and tired of all the things I just got laid off at the top.
Speaker 1: It off the rent. Don tell me that what I gotta gain.
Speaker 5: I tell your.
Speaker 1: Trials comes away those those storms. How can I trust God in the midst of ball this methods?
Speaker 5: See, that's a reason for this song.
Speaker 2: Wherever you go from, you got to know God.
Speaker 6: Steal cats.
Speaker 8: Me to tell you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, pastor.
Speaker 14: Anytime I think I can make it now, just tell me what I need to do.
Speaker 1: Just pray this prayer with me, say Father, Father, forgive and forgive me.
Speaker 5: This song please help me, help me. I love you, I love I beg you.
Speaker 15: This song says God's mercy kept me.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't let go.
Speaker 7: Anybody in here ever felt like giving up, just throwing in the towel, just giving up. I'm not gonna ask you to hunt anybody, but just look at him. That person you're looking at is here tonight only because of God's versy and his grace.
Speaker 15: Somebody only just tell God, thank you for.
Speaker 1: Your mercy.
Speaker 15: And your great set kept memost.
Speaker 14: Yah.
Speaker 9: I felt like I just couldn't take anable.
Speaker 5: My hum sad me.
Speaker 3: Be patient, way me done?
Speaker 5: God help me close?
Speaker 15: So God's mercy kept me. Can I get a witness in here?
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't?
Speaker 1: I almost gave him.
Speaker 9: Most Okay, I must ride the edge of the break a cold see.
Speaker 3: De really, but Jesus came and grabbed me and.
Speaker 7: Slot God's versy keptain God's brucy. Can I get a witness in here that knows about God's grace about.
Speaker 1: So I'm here today.
Speaker 6: Became his great.
Speaker 1: So come on, whnt somebody next to tell me I was really down. I was really down.
Speaker 15: The devil really had me, but God's mercy kept me. I'm here tonight because of God's mercy.
Speaker 2: Come on, just thank him, just thank him.
Speaker 3: I oh.
Speaker 15: Ned, I felt like I just couldn't take a life.
Speaker 8: You knew more.
Speaker 15: My problem was happy down.
Speaker 6: Good, rush away down.
Speaker 9: God help me.
Speaker 6: So I couldn't lived.
Speaker 9: God Percy, so I wouldn't live.
Speaker 3: All eighty kill me?
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 11: Girl, you don't know what.
Speaker 4: And how am I?
Speaker 16: Russian hand is so far down? Yeah, but ah, Juliet may.
Speaker 9: Not the same.
Speaker 15: My moms.
Speaker 11: Want let go.
Speaker 3: Kurk Car Beautiful Selection, the Powerful Selection, one of my favorites. I have a lot of favorites. I know, I know kirk Car, I almost let go. Bringing us back to the conversation with doctor G. We're live on Instagram if you want to find us Doctor G, the Love Motivator, DJ S and G. And we've got some other handles here, Pedro, what's yours? Can't hear you?
Speaker 8: My marriage?
Speaker 6: Hear my marriage?
Speaker 3: And Angie Angel face at Angel Faces all right, and we're trying to see if we can get onto Adventist Radio London as well, for those of you who are already connected there. We'll see if we can go live for the next hour or so on that platform as well. But feel free to join any one of us and you will see our faces. It's not always that you see our faces. You usually hear our lovely voices, some more lovely than others. Say no more. And we've got doctor g in the house, powerful, powerful testimony. I know we don't have the kind of time to dig deep into each aspect, but in a nutshell, you're just talking about your upbringing, being raised in an Adventist home and that season that most young people go through where you wanted to explore what life had to offer outside the house. And I know Pedro Angie and I we kind of touched on that as parents, as you know, guardians and ourselves being raised in Adventist homes. But now you're back from the US. You traveled, wanted a fresh start, maybe wanted to get away from a few things. You've come back. You've come back to what you thought was an open home, a prodigal sum story, maybe where your father would welcome you back with open arms, but strict as he is. And hello, daddy, we're not saying anything wrong. You know, we love you dearly. He said, No, you know you wanted to be a man. You're in big man things, as they say. And no, your home is no longer yours. The home is no longer yours. You need to find your way. And this brought you to a season of homeless less, homelessless living on park benches, showering in McDonald's. And thank God for the people that he strategically put in your way, in your path, people who helped you, gave you things, you know, food resources, so that you could live really in essence, from a place of nothingless. And you talk about that as being the desert place in your life where God kind of brought you to rock bottom. And there's a saying there's only one way to go from rock bottom, and that's up. And I remember reading quite recently this quote that says that position of laying flat on your back is the position for which you can look straight up.
Speaker 6: And that's what you said.
Speaker 3: You looked up, and as clear as day, you heard the voice of God say, tell your story. And that also made me. Think how many ministries are birthed, you know, from mess, how many testimonies are burst from that test And you know you were in that desert place, but God was preparing you for what he had in store for you. And you talked about you know, we maybe not going to touch on that old school teachers who who said, you know what, be quiet? And I mean I remember my girlfriend and I we sat this by desk in the classroom and we spoke all night on the phone. And our parents were like, how could you still have something to say in the classroom when you guys are up all night on the phone.
Speaker 6: But that's that's what we were. We were chatterboxes.
Speaker 3: But here God was putting in you and had put in you I beg your pardon, had put in you the gift of the gap. And now you're speaking internationally. You're rubbing shoulders with some really big, big hitters. You you met you met my man. Oh gosh, I've missed his name. Who does family feud? Okay, Steve, Steve Harvey. You've met Steve Harvey And potentially, I mean, I'm hooking with you if you could hook us up. It'd be nice to have him on the show one day, and I know you're looking to bring him or to connect with him when he's over showing.
Speaker 1: Up to Steve, you know, I tell you, and this is going back a number of years ago now on my way back to London is when I met him the first time and I planned to airport.
Speaker 6: I tell us, tell us that story, because I really love how God sets you up right there.
Speaker 1: I think that was that's why I was energized, not knowing I was going to get a knocked by my dad. It's funny the stories because it's just amazing. So here was this guy, you know, saying, hey, ain't that Steve Harvey. I said like yeah, and I really love Kings of Comedy love you know, his thing and that what he does. So at that stage, you know, and I just heard my spirit said walk up to him. So I just started to walk up to him. But now I look him back, I remember him doing that. He tapped his hand like, not knowing of the security guards around. I just walked straight up to you. I just walked on. I just walked straight and his two boys with him was with him, and I just spoke to him like I knew him, and he spoke to me like he knew me, and then that the words that you know, really inspired me from from a physical point, he just said. He laid his hands on my shoulder because he's about seven foot told plus and he say, son, there's something amazing about you. I don't know what it is, but there's something. And that's after we spoke for about half an hour. Right, that's that part. I don't really give that conversation. I know one day he would be able to share it, but it's just phenomenal what he said and how things transfer aspired to where now he's one of the biggest speakers in the game as motivational speakers. His host talk shows is published like Act Like Really Think a Command that was a best seller movie. Then he did the Act like Success. Think Like Success followed his career, and then I was able to come back again, uh with my wife this time. Yes, I got married and we were able to be there for the weekend with him. That was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And counter that just being in the room, sharing with him, talking with him personally, Uh, you know, taking pictures with him and just hanging out. But it was a confirmation because that was that happened about three or four years later. I can't remember about five years later, but we stayed connected through from Atlanta to uh going back to Atlanta for the event, and it was a weekend event and I was there. But I say this, you know, God is a god of science and wonders.
Speaker 3: I feel, I feel you need to repeat that God.
Speaker 1: Is a god of and wonders because you know, all of us have something inside of us, and it's nothing to hide. You know, God has already made away for you playing if you want to go after it madly. You talk about the likes of Steve Harvey, but for me meeting Anthony Joshua a few times everyway Champions of World saying man, I see you. I said, no, you see me. He said, what do you mean why? He said, yeah, you're not motivational speaker. And I'm like, you know. Then later on in the day when I was there, hand the mic to me and said, here goes the motivational speak and I was able to speak to empower him, to motivate him. That's that's a phenomenal thing. And I talk about the dream because here goes this guy that went viral in two thousand and ten thereabouts went to Canada and this young lady said, this is this guy she watched my stuff and she said, okay, this guy called e T. I said, okay, who's ET? I said yeah, and she went onto a laptop, pull up, eat that's now is doctor Eric Thomas eating the hip hop preacher. Let me give him the accolade who he is? And he said, I see the both of you similar. I said, what you mean? And when he pulled them up, she said, I see you guys traveling the world and speaking and doing stuff. I said, for real. This was two thousand and ten thereabouts. Yeah, and it was just crazy like when when she What really hit me from that moment was he said, when you speak, I listened to you for my relationships I have with my family members. But when I listened to him and so studying and stuff like that, and that was the thing that separated. And she pulled up she had loads of his videos and he had she had six of minds And I'm like, why you only have six of my fears and you know me? She said, no, these six really resonate and really has said. So the reason why I say that I'm I made a promise that it was going to happen, and in twenty nineteen I was able to share the stage in him in London, and that's why I wrote the book Dreams. So it was a dream that came true man, And that's why the dream came a live that being a speaker and being a coach that I am. Yes, I am a life coach, a lifestyle coach, and I help people all across the world. One of my clients this week, she said to me, I'm so happy I found you because I could only see my life changing if my life only changed after I met you. So, you know, doing what I do now on the scale i'm doing it, it's nothing but the grace of God. It's nothing for me, and I still trust him to take me to a different place. Well, here I am and I told you. What did I say to you when I came to the studio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you said, this is a few years in the making. You've been invited here before.
Speaker 1: I'd never I never got here, So you know, talking point, let me just say, you know, you guys are going places. You you said four years you're one of the things about conversations, and I say this for you said it in earlier, and I want to say, if it triggers you anyway, if it upsets you, reach out to me. I'm available. I would like to help you. But let me tell you. When God brings an emotion in you, he wants you to move something I'm learning to do. A lot of us hesitate to move, and it's only through moving. I was able to meet Steve Avey. Only through moving, I was able to stand on the same stage with doctor Eric Thomas Easy being able to be an anti adjust speaking champion of the world. Some of the other names Les Brown stage, I was on Lesbrown stage now as a seven day Adventist Christian. I'm going to say this. You know, we have a gift. We have a message that is pure. It is so clean and truth, and we have to believe it. We have to believe that Jesus is coming again. We have to believe that he came because he loved us, and he first loved us before your mom loved you. This is now, before your dad loved me. Now now she asked me a question earlier. I knew that so because I knew.
Speaker 3: That even my father, your earthly father, Yes, I knew.
Speaker 1: I had a father in eaven. I knew your father would never leave me, know forsake me. I knew her father that, regardless to what I was going through, was going to somehow take me out of it. So we always put herself in a mess, right, Yes, that God never put us in a mess, but he will use that mess and turn it into a message. And that's why to this day, to this day, I'm just grateful for the journey. And you know it's not stop there and lots of new things coming in twenty twenty four, twenty five.
Speaker 3: So as long as we have breaths, hey, as long as we have breath. Guys, do you want to add anything before we we take on a few more questions? And guys, if you're on these platforms, please and you want to ask a question of doctor G or any of us, then please do send those messages in and we'll pick them up and we'll ask on your behalf. But yes, guys, do you want to add anything anything? Sort of stuck with you, I'm just going to.
Speaker 17: Say, as you, I really love what you just said. Then you know, you just turn that mess into a message for you. What's your what's the clear message for you? If you were to sort of say, I know, describe your message with one sentence or a couple of words. What would that be, A grabbing the book you love you?
Speaker 1: That's that. That's it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Love has been my message. It's the key. It says, love what you do, and do what you love. God is inside of love. He is the one that created love. He didn't the enemy did not create love. So for for if you trying to to that's where I started everything. When you start loving yourself the same way that God loves you, then you wouldn't put filth in your body. Then you wouldn't go to places that's gonna get you in trouble. Then you won't. Love is the actual thing that would bring you to a point of your gift. Because after you love yourself, the only thing that's gonna happen is what can I do for others? And you know, as I said, your story and I say to everybody is your glory.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: For me, my message is to be love you. But most of all, if you could just love God unconditionally the same way He loves you, I guarantee you every thing that you desire will surely come to past. And I'm not listen.
Speaker 6: I never give let me put like in this shot myself.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to give some joy to something because there's a joy that I want to give. The joy is I'm happily married eleven years, the mad two beautiful children. I'm gonna see you on the phone on my own president of development company, and this is listen.
Speaker 3: Can I just can I just can I just bring you back to what you said a few minutes ago, that you've moved from not being able to read, not being able to write. Listen God, if God isn't good, if God isn't great, if God isn't great, I.
Speaker 1: Tell you something, and I hope that anybody that's listening. God don't want you to be average. He told you you were royal. He told you your peculiar. He told you you're set apart. He told you that if you trust me, I won't give you the desires of your heart.
Speaker 4: This is this is it.
Speaker 1: The thing is when I when I speak as a motivational speaker and I tell you the things spiritual speaking, I don't speak from me. I speak from what God put in me. Because there's a lot of people that think you could go and get a book or what do they call it. There's so many books now on personal development and you could go and google it, but there is something that has to take place in your personal development that takes you to spiritual development. And there are many people that don't want to have that conversation. So that's why which bring me to the advocate that I am. Mental illness is destroying the world because you're trying to do it.
Speaker 3: On your own.
Speaker 1: You know you you can't do it on your own. You weren't. We weren't designed to do it on our own. We were designed to be able to cry out. David cried out, come on and prench you get you get me excited. So whatever I speak, you know, I remember I went to a college in reading and I was speaking read in college and I had my story because I just published Masterpiece, so I got my books with me and the lecturer what a powerful, powerful speech. I had children coming up in tears. These are Muslims, a lot of them. They were crying like what faith? And she opened up my book right and she had a skin through. She goes, Yah, see you talk a lot about God, I said so. So straight away there was an issue at the table because now I can't give the books that basically what you're telling me. She can't. I can't sell up, you know. And I was like, listen, God is everywhere. We all talk about God. It's just in my book. And she was like, whoa, she never thought of it like that. But she's coming as a faculty, so you know. Yes. So I was like, I can't. You can't separate You can't separate yourself from God. He said, nothing separate you from his love. So even in when Daniel was in the Liones that you think that, look, look what happened. He run came out, He came out there. Daniel, did your God save you? Many of us don't want to go for the Daniel situation, but it's the Danniel situation when you realize that you are not on your own. I have been carrying you the footprints in the sands. So for me, I say this all the time, and I'm whatever dark places you're going through, he is the light man, and he will turn on the light. There's there's no grief. And you know what's so funny, I couldn't teach on grief. I'm all through the years as being a motivational speaker. How could I couldn't?
Speaker 3: I was you didn't have that?
Speaker 1: Could I couldn't? My uncles died, but I couldn't. But when my sister died forty two years old through COVID, suddenly haven't seen her for ten years, came up to London, been here for a couple of months, gone leave a beautiful baby girl behind. I couldn't understand that. But I've never asked God why. All I said to God was show me the purpose. And man, here comes a book out of it. Here comes me telling people with grief that's going through it that I've been through it. Come on. So for me, I'm just grateful. Sorry, I think she got me excited.
Speaker 6: And you hit her lave.
Speaker 11: I mean, this is exactly, isn't it, Because like you said, and you're you know, you're demonstrating exactly what that is.
Speaker 17: You know, not only is it just you have a message, you also have that passion, you have that fire, and you know you're seeing the impact.
Speaker 3: And I guess, I guess.
Speaker 17: My other question is asked on that is what has been the impact on you especially? And I asked that in the sense of this month's being November it's our men's months. And there are lots of men who are going through you know, we're all going through the struggle. Struggle is real, but for men particularly, you know, they have their own particular struggles they're going through. You know, you mentioned about mental health. You know, when you hit your lowest points as well. But so many men don't. So many men don't reach out in a way that we wish they would. You know, they try and cope themselves. They try and do their own thing, isn't it. That's the thing, so, you know, and it's kind of some unfortunate society's messaging is that you have to be strong, you have to be you know, to be a man.
Speaker 11: You're this and that you know, not showing your vulnerable side.
Speaker 17: You've obviously had to learn some of that and embrace that, and you know you are using your own experience.
Speaker 11: But so for you, what has been the impact for you? As well? As much as you are in you are impacting other people.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things I always tell myself, you're not alone. The enemy's trick is to make you think that you're the only one. Nobody understands. And I think for men, uh, we're we are called to lead, we are called to be the head of the house. We are called to stand up and have the backbone. That's what we're called to do. And there's a lot of us fold, a lot of us like and I'll be honest, women have done tremendously to really man the house. Uh shout out to my single parents that are women. And I say this because I coach a lot of women. But they can't bring up a boy child the way a man can. And I say it, I say it gently. Okay, this is not respectful. Respectfully I want, I want you to really get this. And I have this hard. It's a hard conversation, you know, some conversation some people don't want to hear. But when you have to figure out one, where do you want your sons to end up? And to who would do you want them to emulate? Because we all every man emulates some for somebody. My father is my best friend. I say that now. Yes, he is my he is my confidante, he is my cheerleader, he is he's my ride or die. He's my investor.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me let me.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking to things. He invested in the in the company. Look, let me, let me say this in a say this. But he had to show me tough love. He had to show me son, no you left me. You need to stand on your own two feet and by far, I don't think I would have been here if he didn't close that door. And this is the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the word right there.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people who are scared of closed doors. But some closed doors are meant to let you know when the door is open. Value with when the door is open, valuate, like let me tell your husband's sorry. You just picked the nerve again. Like if your wife didn't close the door on you and he told you to, Hey, listen, you meant to sort your life out. Maybe you're coming on too late. You're not listening. She closed the door, so coming early. Fix it, you know, I love. One of one of my motivation speakers says it says, if your wife is not taking care of you, maybe you just lost She lost the motivation. You need to start tapping back into how you motivated her to try to see you late in the movies, to sneak out of her house to see why she didn't tell her parents. You got to start tapping back into me and the motivator. So, men, the first trick of the enemy is to make you think that you're the only one. And if you start thinking that you're the only one, then guess what happens next. You start getting emotional. And there is no man proven that's made in a emotional decision. I didn't feel a consequence of it. Listen to me, and I say this. I'm a man of principle now and I can say it boldly. I can tell you. Look, I am a husband. I need to provide, I need to protect, I need to plan. That's just who I am. So you gotta be fine.
Speaker 3: Who you are.
Speaker 6: I need to get this tape.
Speaker 1: So so for real, for real, let me just say this. So the thing is with men is if you're too emotional, doesn't matter. You're too emotional because at the time, and let me say this, let me say this, and let me say it gently, because there's a lot of people think emotions are something that you got to all it's over expressed. I cry, Listen, man, I cry. I cried. I remember when I was going through that, that time would since no I'm going back to that. That not even my sister was the darkest point let me, let me, let me, let me show you something. Whenever I look back on my life, that suicidal thoughts was my darkest point. I did not want to live. I did not want to go on. How could I give somebody my heart, give somebody my soul, give somebody my promise and stuck to my way that you didn't stick to yours? And you said all these stuff. I love you, I want to be with you. How could I do for me? But when grief comes to me, I got a hope in Jesus Christ. No no, no, no, like for real, for real, like why cry, he's no longer here, like he is risen, not for real, the advent. If you don't believe it, then you're gonna's it gonna hurt every now and then to this day, I look through my phone. My sister's numbers still there. Okay on Facebook reminded me it was a birthday. So it's gonna hurt. But I got this hope that when I leave this. Oh, for those of you think that you're not gonna leave. When I leave this, I am not just gonna be in the grave sleeping. I'm waiting to see my heavenly father, so so with that said, you know we we should grieve differently. So I understand the process of grief. But if you have that hope, listen, man, it's not it's totally different. And I say this, I say this in a say from a perspective of men. Men just need to know that you are already strong. How does that work? A jew cell battery is a Jewish battery instead of an energized battery. You know it's Jewish, right, So you have to know that you are strong. If you know you were strong, then you operate like that. And sometimes the enemy makes you think that you're not strong enough.
Speaker 5: But you are.
Speaker 3: I wanted to just bring Petrone. I know he's been listening, and I'm sure he must have a commental two. He is obviously he's coming on here my marriage and he has a podcast that he does about marriage. I know what you said about our men and our men manning up and motivating our women to take care of him must have pricked there a little bit. I don't know if he wants to add anything to that, But Pedro, what's your he's not up, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 6: I can't hear you. I hope our listeners kind on radio.
Speaker 13: True in my marriage, I've in my nineteen years, my marriage didn't start to flourish until a man, I'm man up into responsibility for everything that was happening in the marriage.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it didn't matter.
Speaker 13: It didn't matter what my wife did it and marriage didn't matter what my kids did. My job is to facilitate and to fix the issues. If there's an issue, I fix it. If there's a problem, I fix it. I don't I don't judge, I don't, I don't blame, I don't any of that.
Speaker 8: I'm like, Okay, this is the issue.
Speaker 13: And then my wife's job is to facilitate back to me and understand where I'm coming from, and we work together every compromise.
Speaker 8: And that goes with my kids too.
Speaker 13: So what he was just saying, I was just thinking about what he was saying, and I'm like, man, I gotta get him on the podcast because what he was saying is so true. People need to hear that because like we as men, we as men with you know, we're told that, we're told that there's men that we're not supposed to. Like you said, the cry or show weakness. Showing weakness to my wife actually made him realize he said, I'm human when I'm mean and I'm rash and I'm just My wife thinks I'm a monster. But when she sees that, oh, he actually.
Speaker 8: Has a heart, because that's one of the things that women will saying, you have no heart. You don't care, you know, only thinking of yourself, and.
Speaker 1: That's that's the pay something. My wife says that you have no heart. You have no But let me just say this, some decision. I don't say this now, and in your life desires of you not to have no heart. He takes courage. Some decisions. You gotta be bold. You just have to say failess I'm you.
Speaker 12: Just gotta do it.
Speaker 1: And then guess what who you were right to? Maybe you were right exactly.
Speaker 6: But don't don't give him too much in courage. Please please should be.
Speaker 1: Mad, he should be mad.
Speaker 13: It works out and she's like, you know what, you was right. You're right to do it that way. You was right to be mean that way. You wasn't being mean. You was just being to your to your guns. You was just you know, especially when they.
Speaker 8: Come to the children, thinks I being mean to the children.
Speaker 13: I'm like, no, I'm not being mean. To the children, because what you was talking about with like raising, I come from.
Speaker 8: A single mom. My mom was single and when she.
Speaker 13: Didn't have my father. My father left when I was about four, and I didn't have no no, no father until about fourteen. And I totally agree with that that a man needs to be there to raise their child, because it's just a difference. My mother could only get me to a certain point. At that point, I didn't needed that. My God bless my mother to meet a man who she married and from that point trust me. Me and him, we didn't get along. The first three years four years of our of our of the marriage, we flowed. We had arguments. I got punished, I got whoopings, I got awers. I got a weapon for skill of the twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: One time I.
Speaker 8: Got a whapon for dropping.
Speaker 13: A bucket of butter on the floor. You know how slippery butter is. I was taking it out the fridge and it slipped up my head and fell and flattered. He thought I was being nasty by that whip me. But I understand now where he was coming from. It wasn't that, it was just it was just the visual aspect.
Speaker 8: Of it to him. I was being you know, I was being you know, think so like.
Speaker 13: But having my father in my life until he passed away, he was the best thing ever. That's what made me the man I am today. I got my mother and me, but I have my father, even though he's my stepfather, he's my father and he raised me the way that he wanted me to be, and that made me, you know, who I am today. So I totally agree with you on that, because you can't. I was gonna say something I don't know if I should still say. When you when you meet guys sometimes that have been raised by women, they have women tendencies that you're just like, you start wondering are they gay or not? And I'm just gonna come out and say, because you know, they shake their hand and sit the way and or they move and certain way.
Speaker 8: You like, who's been raised by his mom, you get tild you can actually child sometimes when a.
Speaker 13: Man get raised by their mother, because they and that's what I mean, it's just it just the masculinity part. Men need to have that Mexican masculinely brought him in them throughout their life. And that's why my oldest son, his mom had a had a husband, but she wouldn't let him do anything.
Speaker 8: And I told him, no, if he's in your if he's in your house with your husband, long is he's not amusing my son, he should.
Speaker 13: Be able to to he's my son because he took all the responsibility of you have a son. So I'm a I'm a strong believer of step parents being able to raise co parent with with everybody and raise the child with you know, to have a say because especially when it's a male, when it's a.
Speaker 3: Male involved, I just want to interject here.
Speaker 8: It helps them. It helped the young man.
Speaker 13: It helped the young man to understand from a male perspective how to be a male.
Speaker 8: And I just think that that's a really strong that's just my strong belief in that aspect. But that's what I really think.
Speaker 13: When he was talking about raising kids and stuff, and I was like, no, that it just boy, You're like it just yeah, you're right to just well back.
Speaker 3: I saw you, I saw your bursting, and hire would just go.
Speaker 8: Back and forth. Were talking for two hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we don't we don't want to get too controversial, Petro, please, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: But I gotta speak on it. Though, because I want to say something.
Speaker 13: Angela asked earlier. Angela asked the question earlier. You know, as for men like you know, like our mental health and stuff. This is what helps us with our mental health. I'm not being controversal, I'm being real.
Speaker 8: Stop.
Speaker 13: We got to stop using that word when we're being real and honest and transparent and just tell you how we feel as being contiversal.
Speaker 8: Is my opinion?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough my opinion?
Speaker 12: What is my opinion?
Speaker 3: Fair enough?
Speaker 8: Your opinion? You that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wanted to also add here, Pedro, whiles you're talking about that that I mean I'm a single mom, and praise God, I now have a man in my life who is there for my son. But there are so many women who do not have that facility, and this is a good point to jump in that first of all, our men who can need to mentor our men who can need to give back, our young boys who are lost in the community, find a way to reach them, even if it's your neighbor's son or whatever it might be, because we just need to put our arms around them. And this is where also our church can make a huge difference, because this is a community now where our young people are coming in and out and they definitely have that scope to see and to be part of their lives. And I mean, I'm not saying being the ones that are just passing judgment, because unfortunately sometimes that's the role we think that we must play. I'm talking about building real relationships. And we had this conversation last week, Angie, if you remember when we were talking to our Men's ministry leaders, it really is about building that bond, not only with our young people. I'm talking about our young people now, but just building the bond with our men so that they can find opportunities to have real petro You've said it, real honest conversations and just voice their opinions and get feedback and bounce off each other, because that's also important. I mean, if you're just around spewing out conversation and whatever else, then that's not necessarily helpful. But if you're being you know, you're being in an environment where you can get counsel, you can get guidance and all that kinds of stuff, and I think it really really does make a difference. So shout out to the men ministry leaders who had the floor last week and on that subject.
Speaker 8: So in my life, I've actually been met three times. First marriage, she had got a husband. My second marriage, she didn't really have a guy in my son's life.
Speaker 13: But one thing I always give my credit to my second ex wife when I because I was not there, I was not able to be.
Speaker 8: There in America. I was not to be in America.
Speaker 13: I got to put it back to Bermuda, and and my son was going he was in his teenagers, he was going through the issues. She got the elders, the pastor, she got different people to come into my son's like men, more models and men mentors that helped.
Speaker 8: My son to be a good man. You met my son Johnny Johnny when I came to visit, right, Yes, she got him.
Speaker 13: She got him help so that people to the man could be there in his life to help him, to help him to straighten his life out because he would have went down that road.
Speaker 8: So that's one thing I always I totally agree with that because.
Speaker 13: We gotta be able to let even if you don't want to have the man that you're dating in the person's life, get like a mentor, get somebody that can direct that son to help him to be a better to be a better man as he gets older, get somebody as another male that can help him, because it's not easy to be a woman.
Speaker 8: And the same thing goes with a man and a woman.
Speaker 13: I mean, if a man and a daughter, get get a woman that you don't have to be dated her, but to get somebody that can help you with the daughter, to help you through some of the things because they as teenagers and kids, we don't notice we go through little things, we become, we start maturing, we start, you know, progressing, and it's just certain thing that we need in our life that we may not be able to get from the from the other sex, from the mother or from the father.
Speaker 5: If it's.
Speaker 8: So, I totally agree with that. Yeah, what did you say you want to.
Speaker 3: Do you want to before we go on? We just want to I mean, I know we're pressed for time. Do we want to talk maybe about your raw talk a little bit about that, but and you before we do, do you did you want to add anything here?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 17: Love what Pedro was just saying, yes, but actually know you said what I was going to say in terms of what we talked about last week, in terms of mental ministries, and it is about. It's about building those bonds, those relationships and offering that support and opportunities, but also giving them practical, practical help and practical ways in which they can actually make a difference in people's lives.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes we.
Speaker 17: Talk about these things and it can be quite almost surface level. But actually when they were talking about, you know, utilizing people's skills, you know, the jobs that they can do for people, or the carpentry or plumbing or use those kind of really practical skills. Because again, another thing they mentioned was about having a purpose. You know, everybody wants to think that they've got a purpose, but so many people have got no idea what that is. And if you're not striving to find what that is, we've got people around you can help explore that and help you develop that. That's a really tricky thing. So again, you know, giving somebody purpose or you know, allowing them to feel that they have a purpose, and then it's practically used, they can see the instant results or the impact that's going to go a long way.
Speaker 11: So yeah, that all things into a lot.
Speaker 3: Of that perfect Thank you so much for that, Angie, doctor g The coming back to you and you name drop I mean I don't usually name drop, but you've dropped some names, some heavy hitters in the motivational space and looking forward to what God is doing for you with you what's next? And so tell me what what?
Speaker 6: Because we have aspiring.
Speaker 3: Influences on theline, we have people who want to make their name great. We want we have future motivational speakers listening. What what's the responsibility you think it's been placed on you for speaking into people's lives? How? How how do you view that just kind of narrowing down, closing out, but pulling the curtains down. I mean, this is a huge responsibility. I mean I think of it in terms of even having this platform talking point.
Speaker 6: It's it's a.
Speaker 3: Tool that we can use to really have the conversations. In fact, it's our tagline the conversations you need to have. What what is it that you feel is your responsibility as a motivated wrong speaker. What is it that your goal is ultimately.
Speaker 1: Ultimately you know being in a keynote speaker and my niche is motivational speaking and inspirational speaking. I say it's the great responsibility because I understand that one word could change your life.
Speaker 3: So that's again.
Speaker 13: Not for real.
Speaker 1: I'm very serious. One word could interrupt a life true story. I was doing a live a young lady, well, a gentleman. He was an NYPD cop.
Speaker 3: Because most of you are following just to say there is us, yeah, because she was.
Speaker 1: He was in America and he he came on Live and he was sitting in bed. I remember it like yesterday. He said, listen, man, I watch your stuff and you've changed my life, you know, and basically thank you to showing gratitude and what I do. A couple of weeks later, I saw his life. He was in the in the life chat and he came up, but the lady was a person that had the phone, had his phone, was saying, we found your messages, found your videos that he saved. Oh wow, and just went to let you know.
Speaker 11: He died.
Speaker 1: He got he died in the line of judy.
Speaker 3: Now he was.
Speaker 1: Uh sober. That was one of the reasons. I think he was like two years sober or something like that. And he was saying I helped him to get through that. Wow, but died in line of judy. That's your job, you know, being a cop. But not look what happens the sister. I think it was that far on the phone and probably going through your stuff now finds me and she's going through grief.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: She is one of my number one supports and she loves my work and I'm blessing her life. So it's just everything one word and that word. Let me just say this and I say this, yes, uh, you know you talk about tough love. Remember the word that comes out with your mouth. You can't take it back. You have to know that what comes out of your mouth could define the person that you're speaking to. So yeah, it's a it's a huge responsibility. I don't show up to any in any platforms. I don't go to any in any event. I do my research because I gotta. I know what they what they believe in, what they what they struck, what they're structures about. And you know, I wanna talk about this word toxic because there's a lot of people use this word. Oh he's toxic, she's toxic. Let me be honest with you, We're all toxic. If nobody, if nobody ever said it, let me be the first to say it, say doctor G saying we're all toxic. But there's only some people that execute it and let it be seen publicly. And the reason why I say that is when you say you're toxic, you're defining somebody's life. You're telling somebody that they're toxic. Do you know what you're telling them? You're you're you're unclean, You're you're you cannot come out of you can't change. You just put that person in a place where I don't use that. I can't say that. What I do say is we get into situations, dark places that the light is not there anymore, and then we become so you know, for me, it is everything. When I speak, I speak and I tell you I see people cry, I see people transform, I see people in a moment, and it's not because of me. And I say this, now, it's not because of me, and you call them some people. Let me say this. If you want you want to be a motivational speaker, you want to be a life coach, you want to be a person that empowers people, there are some spirit that you don't deal with. And I know the spirit I have. So when you come around my spirit, you will be transformed. Because all you need is one word. And sometimes some people just so so so it is it is a huge responsibility. And as I said, you I could. I think when when Facebook sent me the email, it was like a thing that you're now an influencer. They told me. I didn't know, I didn't even thought about it. Is that you're now even and now you can earn revenue. And then I got paid and like I said, WAITSTA got paid me for doing what I love, for doing the thing that they told me that I couldn't do.
Speaker 6: So now who was that?
Speaker 1: That's not me, that's God. So I say I say this with all respect for everybody that you aspiring to do this, just remember this when you leave the room, remember that you've left something there. Can you say that? Can you say that, Okay, I left and you're gonna call back now you're okay, Then you shouldn't have been there. And that's that. I always say this because to my clients and when I speak to them, they say, listen when when you leave, I'm different, and I want to say something. On a side note, coaches, right, because of my coach, if you have to keep going back to your coach, then stop paying that coach. Hey, okay, I'm stopping somebody. I'll stop somebody's money, right, somebody's money, just stop listen if you got to keep going back to that coach. And I say, because he says that in love, No, on a real level. I'll tell you why. Because when when g Jesus met anyone, he told him go now, Yes, isn't it. So I want to say this, when you come into my speaking in my environment, I could tell you go now because I know that the spirit that was with me is now with you. And that's the difference between who I who who the other some coaches and me because I know who I stand for, who I believe in, and I know I put God first in everything. So so for me it is a huge responsibility because as I say, he takes one word, one word that somebody decides Monday morning, which is I want to tell you guys, if you know it is the highest suicidal rate his Monday morning. Monday morning, they're going to a job that they don't want to go to or probably leaving a job that they don't want to be. And I say this to everybody in the sound of my voice. You have greatness inside of you. You have something that God has put inside of you before you were born. He knew you, He flames you. He shaped you, and he blessed you with something. And sometimes doors have to close to wake you up. Sometimes you got to be homeless. Sometimes you got to get a broken heart. Sometimes you have to have that black hole to tell you listen, it's about time that you see me. Who is the light, Who is the one that can guide you? So for anybody else that wants to step into this world is not It's not a world where for fame and glamor some people say. I had this conversation, why would a star take his own life? Somebody with millions of pounds. We're talking Aboutney Houston, We're talking about that lady that Amy Why. I think about why? Why would they? They got it?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: And people of Fabagasket why? Because when you separate yourself from God, you are nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the word to end right there. Oh perfect. When you separate yourself from God, you are nothing. And it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. I recently did a live with a gentleman. And if you haven't seen anyone listening, find my page and listen to it. He again, rubbing shoulders with the greats. You know, he's met some of the biggest names in business, entertainment, sport, and I spoke to him and he said to me, I didn't think it would happen to me. It's in essence. He wound up in a mental institute, psychiatric hospital, and he said to me. We started the conversation with I did not in a million years think it would happen to me. There's nothing in my background, nothing in my genes, nothing in this, nothing in that. I thought I had it all. I thought I had it, you know, the strength that whatever, to the network, whatever it is, to be able to face whatever came. And it struck me then that it doesn't matter what we think we have, who we think we know, the accolades, the names, the dots behind our name, the figures in our bank account. It doesn't matter any of that if we do not have God. And let me tell you, just so you're clear, that's some of us, because suicide is in the church. Let us keep it real that because we have God does not mean that we will not hit rock bottom. But like you said, we have a hope, and sometimes that's where He puts us so that he can creat us.
Speaker 12: So I think.
Speaker 1: You're no longer the same. You're in the prisons of greatest. Let me just say this and I'll be honest with you. Greatness allows you to see God because God is great. He doesn't deal with mediocrity. Somebody said, okay, he riding a donkey. Why didn't he? Why did he have to ride in a donkey? Now, let me tell you something. Humility allows you to reach everybody. I say again one more time. Humility allows you to reach everybody. And this message is for everybody. So what is not for just it's not for the poor, it's not for those with the education. It doesn't have everybody have dark places. And you know there's a picture going around on social media there's two graves that's tagging. Then they put a house with it with a millionaire and then another one with a poor house. They both go to the same place. They all gonna end up the same place. We came out the same way. We're certainly gonna leave the same way. What we do now while we're here, I say the two candidates, there's one that you die when you're alive and when you die when you die. I don't want to die twice, So I'm going to live so that I want to live to a point where you will remember me and my name will echo in eternity that I was here. So then when I'm gone, you would know. Listen, Muhammad Ali, you talk about the great, say you know these people did stuff that we want build, we build on them, So why not you? Why not talking point this?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 1: This is what it's about. And when I start seeing what God would showing me. Who told me how to write five books like for real?
Speaker 5: For real?
Speaker 1: Who I did not have that on the agenda? Who told her become an influencer? Listen, I tell you another thing. I told your traveling to speak. I went back to Monster. I gott to bring it in. I gotta bring in. I knew you didn't talk about he went back. I went back to Monster. And this is remember like for those who know, I went to the adventy school with Monster cark Kill now vanished, now gone. I made a video with my daughter when I took her home, and that kind of went the little viral and people was like, whoa, why would I you know it's gone dere lick and there's a Bible inside the school because we had to run and leave. So I took your guy in my home. Let me just say this. Yes, I didn't steal it. It's gone, it's abandoned. I just wanted something. I just I just want something to memorabilia. Let me just say this. And I wanted to say this. When they invited me back to speak, I cried. I cried these children And there was one particular child. While I was speaking, she something touched her. She left the room and went upstairs, just out on the finished and started to cry, and the teachers run after her, and I said, leave her. Something happened there, one word. And I'm so happy to this day that that happened because now she's doing well, she's doing amazing, you know.
Speaker 4: So it is.
Speaker 1: I know it's a huge responsibility. Is not something that you think is for fame or glory because I get I get all kinds of messages. Man, I get people from all walks of life, and I can't answer oh some of them. I tried to reach all of them. But there are people out there that was going to dark places and they need to hear your voice and knowing that your voice is a voice that represents God. And there's nothing to do with me. It's all God. So you know, for me, I wish everybody that wants to take this journey. And you don't have to be a speaker. You could be a painter. I tried to say it before. You could be an actor. Take the journey, but don't leave God out of it.
Speaker 3: All right, I think that's a perfect not to end on. And we're over time. We're always of the time. Guys, I'm sure you agree with me. Maybe we can have doctor G back. It was really a good conversation and there's so much more that we could have delved into. So well, we'll but we'll have a part two, as we always have a part two.
Speaker 6: Continues.
Speaker 3: But we're running out of time. Now.
Speaker 1: Let me just say thank you yes for bringing me in, and thank you guys for joining me. And I'm grateful that I'm able to be here.
Speaker 5: We had.
Speaker 1: At seven events. Christians, we have to believe that the time is wrapping up. Okay, this is a wrapping up time. I have to say it. And the message has to spread, be spread like wildfire. We gotta get we gotta get busy, get busy living for God and letting people know because I get so many people ask you where do you get your faith from? And every time now and then I gotta tell them what Christians. And that's the most beautiful thing I had, you.
Speaker 17: Know, yes, yeah, love it, love it, just to find one from that you were saying about, you know, one word and change in life. I was just thinking that back last week was that week of prayer. It was talking about the word as in the Word of God and actually in the same vein that Word of God could your life so much?
Speaker 11: So, you know, yeah, take the word and you know, take that on your journey and thank God for yourself.
Speaker 13: Actually have a word too, because we had had a discussion and somebody asked me, is Jesus the center of your heart or you're the center of Jesus?
Speaker 1: Hard lugged conversation because you're.
Speaker 3: Easy now, easy now, three minutes past seven. I gotta wrap it up, guys, but it's been wonderful to have you with us. Yes, we'll definitely do a part two, three, whatever it takes. The conversation continues to those who joined us on Instagram, with those who joined us on Facebook and a Arl I think was up at one moment, thank you so much for joining us. We'll be back next week and we'll be having the conversation yet again with our man for a man as we celebrate this month together. God bless you pe Joe as always. Can you please close us up with a pride because you can, because you can.
Speaker 8: Have any problem. We want to thank you for this talk that you have given us today on talking.
Speaker 13: We actually went that whoever listen to, whoever's going to listen to it on the social media that they will have they will get something from it that can help them and there walk with you and then they walk with their family. We ask Lord that you continue to bless us and as we go into this new week, watch overs and protectives, leaders down the path that you want us to go down.
Speaker 8: Leaders down the path.
Speaker 13: That we need to go down, even if you don't think it's the right path, directors, and and touch our hearts, that we will listen to you and not and not withhold what you're telling us to do.
Speaker 8: We love you, love me, Thank you again.
Speaker 13: We thank you doctor Gi for coming on today and for zinging Angela and myself and we just actually you continue to bless us all in our families.
Speaker 8: So that's our holy name. And already listeners to as.
Speaker 3: Well, Doctor G. I'm just gonna let everybody know on the radio, especially if they want to connect to you. It's at Dr G the Love Motivator, and they can get all the details of your books and how they can get connected or get the books and obviously on on your web and your social media pages they can get connected with you. May God bless you and may He enlarge your territory.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, In's bye from me Zanya and.
Speaker 6: We got it right.
Speaker 3: Good night, see you next time.
Speaker 1: Adventist Radio, London. Inspiration for the song