Speaker 1: You know, one of the things you gotta do is you got to mess with the animals. I feel like, really the training ground for this, at least until the I guess the Trump administration got back in was getting a gig in government research man because the stuff that they were testifying to yesterday look hamster. To say, the term hamster fight club is funny, I understand that, but it will always be funny because you imagine little hamsters in the little mma year and doing their thing. But in reality, the thing that blows me away, and that's, by the way, that's the tamest thing that was testified to yesterday and the Doge Committee hearing the thing that blows me away is where are all of these animal rights groups that won't leave you alone because you want to go to KFC, or you want to drive down the road, or you want to wear a free jacket because mink rocks whatever. Where are all of these groups that will place a naked supermodel in front of a business not mine. I beg for it for years, they don't do it. You want to put a naked supermodel in a cage out front of the radio studio, please, by all means, I've been a bad boy. I had a bunch of stake this week. Go ahead, But where are all these groups? Just again, it's it's it's it's all of these little things that are showing you that all of this activism is coordinated and and and with it, you know, it's it's within the Democrat Party and they realize that they can't they can't go and essentially protest what their party's been doing and their people, and and so it shows them out for the frauds that they are. No, my dog is not a turkey. Right. We've had that debate for a while, But now I realize I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were just so passionate about this that you were acting a fool, okay, and you were saying things right, and it was humorous. And then we've had parody songs and and all of that. But you weren't. You weren't. You don't believe it, not really, you were doing it for the lulls or or the whatever, but you weren't doing it for that. You actually believed it, which is which is crazy to me, right, because there are a lot of people that are so passionate about a thing I can. I can disagree with them, but I can understand, all right, well that's your thing whatever, And as long as they're not directly meddling with me, I may even look on in amusement you guys, you know, dressing up basically like furries and then running around and hopping around and then pretending to have you all covered in blood or whatever. That that. I'll watch that thirty second video. That's a new to me. But you're not You're not saying a word. You're not saying a word when people It is provable that things like this were going on.
Speaker 2: Experiments we've uncovered range from the savage to the stupid, injecting puppies with cocaine, staging hamster fight clubs, putting dead turtles on treadmills.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons this problem's gotten.
Speaker 2: So out of control is a stunning lack of innovation, transparency, and accountability. Agencies do not report or even track, in some cases, how much money is being spent, how many animals are used, what's being done to them where, and what taxpayers are getting out of it. We file hundreds of Foyer requests every year to glean just basic information When we can find out how tax dollars are being spent. It becomes apparent why federal agencies fight against disclosing details.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe not the dead turtles, because they're dead, but you probably a greased them to get in there. Where are you? And I've seen you in action when one of my job in I had a part time job working for a pharmaceutical company, a medical technologies Miravant, if it was the name of it. I honestly, I don't even know if it's been acquired or it's still open. But they had a research facility right next to the campus of UC Santa Barbara, and they had animals, and I have I have experience caring for animals, lots of them. So I had a little part time gig basically making sure that the you know, they had rabbits and they did have some monkeys, but I wasn't allowed in there, and you know, I had rats and rabbits and a few other things, and so I would just generally i'd have a few hours a day and then I would go in and essentially you're watering and making sure everything's okay. That's that was the gig. And every day on the on the far side of the parking lot because it had a big fence around it. They would have some animal rights people that were probably were fellow students, obviously, and they'd stand out there with signs and they do their thing whatever, whatever, Where are you? Where are you? That's not even the worst thing that was testified. Are you ready for this? This is this thing that they're about to say is so insane for a thousand reasons, which I'll explain, but here we.
Speaker 2: Senator Rampaul's December twenty twenty four Festivus report highlighted cruel waste, cruel taxpayer funded cat experiments exposed by my organization. In one ten million dollar darper grant, cats have marbles shoved up their rectums and are electro shock to make them defecate in constipation experiments.
Speaker 1: What where are you? I want to reiterate what that man said. I'm not going to dwell upon it, but I just want to point this out that and I understand too why it cost ten million dollars, because that's what you'd have to pay me to be the marble inserter, because your arms would look like the terminators did before he ripped the skin off in the movie I'm assuming. So somebody's job was to take a cat, and you know how I feel about cats. I don't think this should happen to them. To take a cat, then take marbles, shove them up the cats.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: And then electrocute that the cat. Not well, I guess the cat and the marbles, that's somebody's That was somebody's job. Like, that's I'm assuming if you're a If you are, if you see serial killing in your future, that's a stepping stone, right you skip the animal abuse greasing a raccoon or a rat out in the yard, or killing birds or whatever. You hear these are now no, no, no, you're right to the big leagues man, you're sodomizing cats and then electrocuting them. Even Michael Vick's like, damn what because he because he didn't do the marble thing first? Where are the animal rights groups? Where are the people that care about this? Where are the people who are mad about this? And the and the deal is they're not out there because they would be goloring their own financial acts. They can't insult people who are because it's the Democrats are defending this. And look, I understand that animals are utilized for medical research. I just told you I worked in that. I mean I worked obviously part time in there, and I got it and they actually had they had a breakthrough at that company. It was a big, big deal some to do with a particular type of blindness, and they successfully created something for I don't honestly didn't pay attention as college kid. I just do my thing. But there has to be there has to be a line where like, where do you find somebody to do that? Absolute in sanity, man, absolute insanity. Meanwhile, outside of the hearing, the Democrats and I'm probably some people who are animal rights people too. It's just a whole gaggle. What is this? Has anyone checked on the New York Lady in Pakistan?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: She left Pakistan, Sir, and then she duped them on her layover. They got her ticket back to the US, and then I guess she laid over somewhere in Europe and then she got on a plane and what to Dubai. So she's doing it again. It's crazy, Lady World tour. Well, white people are asking it's two different people asked me about that this morning. There you go. So meanwhile, outside where the hearing where they're shoving marbles in cat butts and then electrocuting them with your money for ten million bucks. The big collective of Democrat activists are waterboarding tourists with their with their music.
Speaker 5: Which side are you on?
Speaker 1: Which side are you? You are on the side of marbles in cat butts and then electrocuting. Just to be clear, tell.
Speaker 6: Me which side are you on?
Speaker 1: You're on the side of cutting voice boxes out of beagles.
Speaker 4: Which side are you on?
Speaker 1: You are on the side of Hamster fight club, not the comical thing you have in your head, but the real deal which then then killed him after.
Speaker 7: We'll fight against jog well fight.
Speaker 1: You're on the side of not taking music lessons the.
Speaker 6: Way landscap within our walls will fight from dong to dusk.
Speaker 1: You're on the demonization and the destroying of what used to be an actual protest song that you've now flipped into this thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, which side are you on?
Speaker 8: Which side are you all?
Speaker 1: You're on the side of ejecting bolivion, marching powder into puppies, you know, just to see what happens.
Speaker 5: Which side are you on?
Speaker 4: What are you on? All right?
Speaker 1: I am sorry to do that to you. This is only the first segment of the show. I realized some of you have probably intentionally driven your vehicle into a brick wall. Please don't do that, because it's only going to get worse from here, and I need you to be strong. Okay, because we haven't even headed to Massachusetts yet, where this one of the cities there had an insane city council meeting, So lots to get to and yeah, probably I don't know. Maybe I'll play the protest song again, but it'll be later. Okay, We've got lots of audio for you as well. Six seventeen Hang on a mall in Taiwan. It's not the whole mall, but what are they think of gas explosion? This is a twelve story mall, they dude, malls in Asia are nuts? Nuts? Do they have an electronics store in Tokyo? That's like I don't know how to screw. It's like part of this state. It goes over streets because it doesn't fit on one block. I can't remember what the name of it is. And it's like every floor is just more and more insane. Uh alright, so sorry, just happened to see that video, all right, So back to this all right. Now I'm being threatened over playing protests. I didn't sing it. I'm just here to report the news. And if that made you angry, let's head over to uh Massy Shoots. It's let's see here, dude, dude, all right, So this is this is the city council meeting for the city of Oh crap, how do you say the name of this Worcestershire right, Ross? Is it Worcestershire you're from, well, you're from New York, but Worcester.
Speaker 4: I think it's a Worcestershire shire, Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Or is it Worster worst or yeah? I think I know who cares. I Look, I don't speak Patriots fan. I'm not I'm not a you know, a knuckle dragging guttural savage. I think I remember Paul at one point calling in saying it was Woostat. How do you say, wait, duly appointed federal mass Wostat Wooshtack something like that. No, I think it's Washtack. I think it's wor We'll go with that because I know that will irritate those types of people. So the city council, which by the way, is a bunch of moon bets, so it makes it more interesting the assault that they were getting during the public input for a section. Because this thing was clearly going to pass. It passed nine to two. The City of Worst, Worcestershire Sauce decided that they are a sanctuary city, but not for immigrants, because they see how that works out. All of a sudden boom, here you go. Now you're a hotels or the Roosevelt, but rather a sanctuary city for transgender and gender diverse people. I wanted to read the exact name of this. Yes, so they passed nine to two. But oh, what is it that you know what you get? I'll play it. I'll play you know, if you guys don't calm down, I'm gonna play that protest song is the top of the hour song for the whole show. Okay, you've been warned. And then I'm gonna get the the guy who just lost his job, stuff of marbles and cat butts and electric cuting him. And then uh, you know, I'll get him to deal with you is that guy's got no morals, He'll do whatever. So they decided to become the uh the gender, transgender and gender diverse Sanctuary city is the way that they worded it, but that's not why we're talking about it. The public input part before they voted.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right wait wait, hold on, hold on. All right, Well, well let's get this out of the way and then i'll play the audio because I'm gonna need that next off to do this in the next segment. Yes, Sean, what's up.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's called Worster.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's correct, sir. I think it's.
Speaker 9: I grew up thirty miles away and framing hand it's called Worster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can read, and I like Worcester.
Speaker 10: I know you can read.
Speaker 1: But people from up there can't speak, Papa. I know. That's why I'm trying to help them out. This is a pub.
Speaker 11: I'm just I'm trying to give you the Boston, the Boston.
Speaker 9: Accent to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just. But you realize, sir, that this is more about just irritating Boston.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're completely inbred people up there. It's just got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: We're all, yeah, this is all rage bait, but I appreciate it. Okay, Yeah, all right. If you guys never win another Super Bowl, what do you want, Donna.
Speaker 4: He's right, you called.
Speaker 1: I just there's a story about electrocuting cats after sticky marbles in their butts. But the reason you called is because you don't like the way I'm pronouncing some city up in mass whole land or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to call about the cats. To believe me, I am very upset, and you're absolutely right.
Speaker 11: Why aren't they protesting any of them?
Speaker 1: Any of them? It could be comically, it could be the Humane Society of the US, which actually is much larger than Peter and more destructive, especially from a legislative standpoint. Where are these people? What do you want? Boston Paul?
Speaker 9: Hey, you know what's the hazard? No kill shelf and uh and where it has it? That's where you're a cat whiskey went from. You know, listen, you want what all the experiences that you're doing on the wat's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question, Boston Paul. Let's say you back in the day, you're in uniform. You're you're hiding out in the dunkin Donuts waiting for your bribes, and I come over to you because you're in uniform, and I'm like, sir, there's a man across the street shoving marbles in the cat's butt and and then electrocuting it. You arrest that guy, right right?
Speaker 3: You would?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like does that sound criminal to you? Sounds criminal? Right? And very much so?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I as.
Speaker 9: There is a term for it under the statute Massachusetts general law, but I can't remember exactly the wording.
Speaker 1: It should be against the Geneva Convention. What the hell are we doing? Man?
Speaker 9: But anyway, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: There's Boston Paul. So you're Boston Paul. You're not Worcestershire Sauce Paul. So what do you know? Nothing? All right? So here we go. Ahead of this vote, which was that it was it was absolutely uh everyone knew it was going to pass. Okay, it was guaranteed that this was going to be a thing. And yet the the input session before it is it's just sheer unmitigated insanity. Oh hold on, uh, I'm not hearing that. Ross. Let me know on the button bar. There we go.
Speaker 12: I need the city to protect me because the federal government won't. And if you think you're afraid of Trump, you should say how afraid of Trump, I am what.
Speaker 1: Are you actually afraid of? Though?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What and what do you mean protect you? Do you mean protect the national interest which includes you? Yeah, they do do that. They have a military. I don't know if you're familiar.
Speaker 12: Okay, please, yes, I can if you say that you're afraid of Trump and that's why you don't want city to be the city to be a space.
Speaker 1: This person is dressed as a combination of the evil Queen from Snow from Alice in Wonderland and a smurf. I just want to be clear here what the video is on the Twitter at Casey on the radio. I would suggest you look at it because it'll provide a lot more to this story than just the audience.
Speaker 12: Save space for trans people. You better prepare for trans people to make this a very unsafe space.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking right now. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Am I taking too long pleading for my life?
Speaker 4: You remember how many children I have and how many and that two of them are trans. I speak as both the bee.
Speaker 1: I hold on, hold on, sir, going back to the last I hear, whoever's done this to you? That you think in one of the most liberal cities in America, which by the way, is quickly becoming a a A. There's a couple of towns and I was just reading about this on Massachusetts, which essentially all these late mid range moonbats are moving to. And shockingly, they're very white cities. So, uh, you know, there's there's that nobody's coming for you. And I'm sorry that that you are that you think that, because like your stress level sounds like it's het an eleven and I who did that to you? Who convinced you that there are people sitting outside in the bushes waiting.
Speaker 4: To murder you?
Speaker 1: The statistics don't back that up, the geography of where you're at doesn't back that up, and you're going to give yourself a heart attack, Okay, all right? Anyway, all right, so this guy was what and the T in the l G T.
Speaker 12: I am multiply disabled. I have elers Danlos syndrome, which is a connective tissue disorder that causes me immense physical pain. I'm on the autism spectrum and I have narcolepsi and I couldn't drive myself here, so I had to hide from my driver that I was in drag, which is not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 13: I do not want to be here. It's my day off. I do not want to be in your dms. I do not want to be in your email in boxes. I do not want my creativity writing disc tracks like Kendrick.
Speaker 4: I don't want to spend.
Speaker 7: An hour applying glitter.
Speaker 4: On my face so that you will hear.
Speaker 12: And see me.
Speaker 13: I want you to listen to me.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, does it take an hour to put glitter on your face? Why are you putting glitter on your face? You're going to a city council meeting. Why is everyone there dressed like they're at an anime convention? Too?
Speaker 3: Ross?
Speaker 1: Did you notice when you were dubbing it in.
Speaker 4: I was saying, like, you know that the individual who scared for her life and she's had to hide the fact that I'm in dress. No, dude, the big your driver new, your driver new and because it isn't and probably nobody cares. Yes, but it's not just this is I want to make clear, it's not just that the idiot is you know, uh uh, somebody who is who is trans like a trans man, who is who is dressed as a woman, but dressed, you know, dressed in what women normally wear. Two things like this, they're wearing insane anime and like, do you know what I'm saying, Like the clothes are insane.
Speaker 1: No, you're in does not normal clothes.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like you're trying to like it looks like you're going to a convention.
Speaker 1: It does. That's the thing that I don't like. You can go in there and uh and and look like whom I think Bruce Jenner, all right, who then you know, now you're Caitlin, right, But like Caitlyn just wears Bruce as Caitlin and now Katelyn. But Caitlyn wears like the clothes that women wear and not the evil queen from Alice in Wonderland dress with white gloves and glitter on your face.
Speaker 4: Right, if you want to pass right, if that's your thing, you want to pass as a woman, and you want people to call you ma'am whatever, but you should dress as what typically normal women dress like, and that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can even have a little bit of a flare. These are things that no person would wear to a serious setting. Is the is the thing and you're in a serious setting, you're doing you know, you're out there and you're you're trying to get lawmakers to vote the way that you want, and you know they're going to do it, and and yet there's just a person after person dressed as in these costumes, screaming at them, and we're not done.
Speaker 14: People refer to me as sir when I prefer it to be referred to as ma'am.
Speaker 4: I speak at someone free to use public toilets.
Speaker 10: Do you have to imagine being me and my wife fearing that our marriage rights will be stripped away at any moment?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 1: I didn't Massachusetts have to have gay marriage first? Am I remembering that correctly? It was Massachusetts?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: If they weren't first, they were right up there Again that you're listening to this narrative that like how you have to ask you if somebody tells you some horrible's gonna happen. And I get it all the time. People send me email this thing's gonna happen, And the first question I will ask myself is is that even possible? And how would that happen? Then I can attempt to determine if, in fact whatever, because you know, usually it's people alleging that somebody wants to do things, and sometimes y'all send me stuff and I'm like, that person isn't They don't have that decision power, So ask yourself how this person has.
Speaker 7: Oh I only ask so much time?
Speaker 4: Please please, Joe's.
Speaker 13: Gonna cut me off?
Speaker 10: Which matters more covering the legal fees of systemic police brutality or protecting the lives of queer people in our community? How many lives have to be lost before you consider fighting back against fascism and corruption.
Speaker 1: That was the time to say that the federal money relies on the dehumanization of trans people, that we don't want your damn money.
Speaker 3: I get that some of you care more about funds, about easy funding than trans lives and don't mind Nazis.
Speaker 1: For some whatever reason, they voted nine to two. Who are the who? Who are the Nazi sympathizers? I I don't understand. It almost felt like a flash mob.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah you're in Massachusetts. It's it's like, would you protest like this in San Francisco or yeah, maybe it's the town, Like I don't know much about woosh dog. No, no, no, it's not the town, but it's Massachusetts. Like, go up to Provincetown and go up to p Town up there, and it makes on the top.
Speaker 1: Of the it makes you it's super super gum there. Yeah, that is that is a that is a a gay desk, a gay vacation destination. Yes, and it's been that way for a very long time. No, you know what it is is it is it's it is a persecution complex coupled with activist leaders out there are saying that you know that people are hunting you down in the super liberal area and I'm sorry, like there's no stats that back that up in the city.
Speaker 4: Like the Democratic Party in general is stuck in this sort of mindset where they feel like they're in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Because going a really good times. Yeah, and those were the the you know, that's that was the That's why they're singing these protest songs out there, like I don't know, man, I don't know, but look look what it's Look what look what you're doing to uh all these folks, some of them are unhinged and and a lot of it, a lot of it, I feel, is contributed by people sitting there and saying that if you don't do this, you're all going to be murdered and you're already you already are living a non traditional lifestyle.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 1: I I don't disagree that people will double take you, like, I get that, but that's a lot of times that's just people's normal reaction to stuff. I'll double take people just they don't have to be trans if they just it's something something, something's looking over there and it didn't it didn't look correct or what I expected to see. Right, it's and then you get some rally where they're like, if you don't get this passed, you're all gonna get murdered, and then people buy into it. I just the whole thing is crazy to me. All right, six forty six here on the CaCO DA radio program, we got a we got a uh oh, we got a big protest coming up. Oh man, and it has celebrities attached to it. Well one, I don't know if this is gonna work. I'll explain next. Hang on, I told you we've got a lot of good audio. I don't mean to imply that it's good that what people are saying, because a lot of it's stupid, But it's fun to listen to stupid sometimes.
Speaker 4: Like the oh, which side are you.
Speaker 1: Which side are you? Yeah, dose don't. It's as deep as I'm gonna go right now. Maybe I'll play it later to punish people, but not now. Right now. We have to now go to this all right. So I have been missing this with the the new Trump presidency because you remember back in twenty I guess seventeen, you had the pink hat ladies, you had the scientists against Trump, you had what and all those happened within like the first two weeks. And then of course just this standard, you know, burning immigrants limos, which is a thing that happened, screaming bloody murder out in front of the White House, having a sky screaming. We learned what sky screaming was. Ah, and you had a little of that, but you haven't really had that. Well, John Laguizamo and this activist lady, they want to turn that around, and well, I don't know. Here's what they're wanting to do. You tell me.
Speaker 15: The idea of a Latino freeze is growing. The idea is for Latino it's to stop shopping at big stores and rest like Target, Walmart, and McDonald's, places that recently rolled back their DEI programs. The move followed similar action by the White House and federal government.
Speaker 1: Okay, just real quick, judging by the voting patterns, most Latinos don't care. And it's not and you're not even doing it about the immigration stuff. This is over the DEI rollback, which even less people care about Latino or otherwise. But anyway, so you want them to not go to the Walmart, the target or the I'm sorry fill this in for me. What was the other one Walmart target? And here we go.
Speaker 4: Don't respect our community, then you know you shouldn't have our dollars.
Speaker 15: Civil rights leader do Lordesuerta is helping lead the charge for a national boycott. Comedian John Leguizamo is also on board and is pushing for a national freeze on all shopping February twenty eighth, calling it an economic blackout.
Speaker 7: The call to action for the Latino freeze is targeting specific brands.
Speaker 15: Doctor Caroline Chen as professor at centerl These State School of Business. Doctor Chen says that Latino's makeup three point five trillion dollars in buying power.
Speaker 1: All right, before I poke all the holes in this to show you how done this is, let me let me take it out of the Latino side and just go to the type of protests they're talking about, and you see this with we're not gonna shop at this place for a day, or where you see it as gas where they're like, ah, we're gonna we're gonna starve the beast, and then where nobody's getting gas on you know, pick whatever day it is. The reason these things don't work is because you still need the gas and so you don't buy it on that day, you buy it the next day, and then it's pointless. And the same with the stuff that Latinos or otherwise are getting at Walmart. And by the way, the Walmart that sits right above the radio station in Raleigh up on New Hope Church there the one that is surrounded and flanked by three different either Hispanic or international food stores and restaurants and bank literally banks that are from Latino countries. That for people bank here, it's there's never not going to be anyone who is quote unquote Latino over there. Okay, that's in that Walmart's the hub of all of it. And you know why because most people don't care, especially about DEI, and they still need to eat. And there's another reason they shop at Walmart? Do you want to guess what that reason might be? Because there is a higher percentage of Latinos that are socioeconomically middle or lower right, and Walmart is where people in that bracket shop. You what are you lunatics talking about? So John Leguizamo, who probably I'm sure he's got a really nice house, probably doesn't do a lot of Walmart shopping. And McDonald's go to McDonald's where if you go to McDonald's at lunch, I promise you there will be white people, black people, Hispanic people. They go to you know why, because it's more affordable. It's becoming less so, but it's more affordable. Again, this isn't even about immigration stuff you might hook people. It's DEI stuff. The here's what the Latin Latin community remembers about DEI. Ninety eight percent of them were offended when you told them that their gendered language was troubling, because Spanish is all about the gender, the ah or the oh okay. And then you told them that they had to put an X there and it pulled so badly. You guys just pretended like you never did it. So good luck with all of this I don't think anyone's going to be paying attention to you. So number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. By the way, I guess mass has said that they will not release the rest of the hostages by Saturday, like officially said it by I think was it noon Saturday or all hell breaks loose? So I don't know. I just was just looking at this. I just want to make sure it was correct, and that seems to be what they said, which makes me think even more that they're not alive, or not all of them anyway, or or they're just so like it would be so infuriating what you saw that they they're trying to get I don't know, give some medical attentions. Doesn't look as bay. I don't know, but I will see. Now, we'll see. Is there going to be a find out? What's it going to look like? We spoke with Ted Budd earlier this week and I asked him, and I asked him specifically, are we're talking about Israel doing stuff? Are we talking about one of our you know, our destroyers slinging missiles in there? And he indicated that it could be both or neither or whatever. So like a lot of options are on the table, and understand you don't want to limit yourself, but that dividing line whether the US is going to do more than just you know, supply weapons or you know a lot of what we supply is not even technically weapons, but is technology. No, don't get me wrong. It's utilized for war purposes, but it's a lot of stuff. Then we supply a lot of guidance stuff too, and it's not just boxes of AK forty seven's, which is I think what people think, or just missiles. A lot of it's just really cool tech and a lot of that tech's part of the Iron Dome system. So anyway, we'll find out. All right, let me grab a call here real quick, and then we'll get into this idiot. Where's she from New York? I think anyway, this this is a member of Congress, and we'll just wait for it. Chris, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, go on, Casey, Thanks for taking my call. I was just wondering if you guys can elaborate, or any of our audience members can elaborate on what a sanctuary city is, and like, what what does that mean for like someone who's not trans Like if I go to Worcester, or Worcestershire, Sauce, Massachusetts.
Speaker 11: What does that mean for me?
Speaker 3: What if I accidentally missed gender someone by you know, because I'm I mean, I've missgendered actual women before. You know what I mean? So what does that mean for Layman's person who doesn't have any dog in the fight, doesn't care about what as long as they just want good people next to me. I don't want anyone, you know, badgering me about what they already.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a Sarah. It's a ceremonial thing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of things, uh they you know, they they basically say that they'll advocate I I I glanced at it. Yes, I've seen one of these before too. So they say things like, if Trump comes in here to start rounding you up, well we won't help them. We will we affirm this. There are there are protections for clinics and facilities right that you know do transitioning or hormone therapy or things like that. So but a lot of it's ceremonial because these things all exist anyway, right, And yeah, something seemingly threatened. The stuff that Trump and his people are doing is the kids stuff, right, that's what they went after. They said no, you're not going to be you're not going to be hormone therapy and transitioning twelve year olds and that's.
Speaker 11: Right, which makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, that makes perfect sense because you can't transition. Children change their minds so much. I mean, gosh, I can't tell you how many times when I was a kid, I was a break dancer. Then I was a bike rider, then I skateboarded, you know, and I never really stuck. My mom got so mad because I wanted to play a violin, because I'm not buying you a violin, you know.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, those are activities. This is something that is is you can't, you don't and thanks for the call. This is something you don't come back from. Right if you if you transition your son into your daughter, and you do it and you try to beat puberty, there is that that individual will never properly physically operate as if as a male, if they wanted to de transition. Just there's tons of interviews on this right where they they can't. There's no sex anymore, there's no sex drive, there's no discharge. Not to get too into the weeds on this stuff. But you know, people need to understand this stuff. And so that's what the Trump administration went after. And that's also where a lot of people drew the line on this. They don't care about the adults that showed up there who want to you know, who are who are biological men, but who have transition and present as a woman, just like the driver. That woman was talking about, other than the fact that she's dressed like I said, Smurf the Evil Queen. It's more grimace than the evil Queen. That's what he privately is like, what is this? What is this person wearing? None of my business? And then they dread he just drives. That's not The dividing line for a lot of people. Was the stuff with the kids man, And again there's there, there is this inability to recognize that most people don't care and tell you mess with kids, and that's what you That's what you saw in the pull the pulls back me up on this. People who vote Democrat, a good chunk of them are really uncomfortable with the kids side of this. So what does it mean, I don't know. It recognizes the quote I'm gonna read this, recognizing the importance of gender affirming health care as a matter of health privacy and equality. Thank you for not using equity. Well not, here's the line. As a sanctuary city, we will not cooperate with federal and state on policies aim to hard transgender and gender diverse people. It's meaningless. It's they already have a far left city council, so you didn't need this to know that that city council is going to vote on the side of on the progressive side of things. So it doesn't mean anything, really not. At the end of the day, there's it's not there's no teeth there. It's it's you know, it's like a it's you're it's it's almost like a high. You're taking them hostage. But that's not the fair work because they're voting like it. You're you're requiring. It's like North Korea where you have to pretend to cry when the dear leader dies. Right, this is this is them forcing fealty upon you and and the rest of the people in the city too. That's what this is about. This isn't about anything that does anything, So don't confuse it for something like that. All right, Representative Shaikowski again, we're running a senior living facility over there, and not one of the fun ones, one of the ones where the doors don't open, and then the patients keep wondering that's the one, because please, please, please please these people.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I met with a manufacturing company, but they also are engaged in getting young people more engaged in manufacturing. Okay, So I asked them, so, how many of those students that are signing up and want to do this, how many are women? And they said, well, I know there's at least thirteen percent or something.
Speaker 1: And just to be clear, it's that's because that's who showed up, right. The manufacturing company isn't going around kidnapping youthes from their house and doing so in a non fifty to fifty manner. They probably posted an ad. Likely that ad was at like a technical college, if that's the route that they were going, because that's a good place to recruit if you're a manufacturer and a lot of things, and then you have higher enrollment and male students that like, what are you getting at? Please just make your stupid point. Is it the fact that there's not enough women in stem fields or manufacturing fields? Give me something new. Please, it's a low number.
Speaker 6: And you had mentioned trying to engage more women in manufacturing. I'm just wondering if just the name manufacturing sounds like a guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 7: What do you?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 1: Oyster persons again but in reverse Chili Jackson. Lee got mad because they called him oystermen and lobsterman, and so she started calling them oyster persons. Anyway, No, that's not even that. This is far dumber, but it is new and I did ask for news. So you think because manufacturing has man at the beginning, that women won't do it? Huh? Have you ever heard of a manicurist?
Speaker 3: Ross?
Speaker 1: Do you know what those are? Manicurists? Are you familiar with those? Uh? What when if you picture a manicurist in your head? What do you picture? Did some some you know dude looks like he drills wells for a living or something.
Speaker 4: Now you want me to profile.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna ask you a profile in this instance if I told you about a manicurist, or wouldn't your wife just going to all this stuff? She just had her feet done? Actually, okay, all right, was pedicure? Well that's a different thing. But anyway, was it a three hundred pound former college lineman doing it? It was not, hmm the two hundred pound former college linement maybe d two or no? Well what was it?
Speaker 4: Picture like missus Swan from Mad TV? Okay, dude, it was Alex Borstein. It was actually her?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, all right? Yes, And if it's not that every right now in your head, what are some of you thinking of? You're thinking of a small Vitamese woman, right, because every time they show a manicurist or a pedicurist, like a Law and Order or any of those shows from New York, it's and it's because that's the thing there. But it's women. My point is it's women. It's not all women. I'm sure that there are men who are manicurists, but it's women. And it's likely women talking about you in another language and you don't even know which is hilarious, by the way, because every now and then they'll get buy so and that's it. But it's women, and it's women almost exclusively, and it's got man in front of it. So did you, like, did you not think about this at all? You know what?
Speaker 5: Out?
Speaker 1: You know what else? Is also starts with man but is a field that is quite dominated by women, apparently women in congress. Maniac manipulator. That's all I could come up with. But I I scoreboarded you and three, So what does it even matter? All right, you gotta get into this. Yesterday I watched a crap ton of grown adults pretend like they didn't they had no idea how kids work, and too, and and then we're super excited to dunk on Musk and Trump in the dumbest way. And of course this is a Huffing and Post article, and then a bunch of people started sharing it. And I don't even have kids, and I know this is a thing, but I also have a theory why they didn't know. Oh, mannequin, you know people who dress mannequins. That's a good point. Yeah, we don't even need rebuttal for this woman. She's like she even got the gripe wrong. It's where it's men at the end, where you guys complain and then we have to call people waster persons, like we're crazy, like we're maniacs. See what I did there? All right? So yeah, yeah, so what story got everyone to collectively pretend they don't understand how little kids work. I'll explain coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program. And we got this a little scandal or our big one, the way that people were acting about this because the but to embrace the scandal, you have to pretend that you don't know how kids work. And again, I even have kids, and I know and I understand this. So what is the scandal yesterday? Okay, here we go, here we go. You've been warned, You've been warned from Huffington Post. Elon Musk's son needs just one bogger to steal the show at White House events. So all right, so here here's what happened his Elon Musk's son. This is remember the where Elon's wearing the hat that now they say he's violating the hatch hack because they're a bunch of that's not going anywhere. The thing him and Trump in the Oval office the other day and his four year old kids there right, I don't even know and again I'm not I don't even know how to pronounce this kid's name, but whatever, myst four year old kid. He's four. He's a four year old little boy, and uh he at one point, stuck his finger in his nose, pulled it out, and then may or may not it may or may not have ended up on or near the resolute desk, and people are like, oh my gosh, how could this have happened? Look, look how evil this is. They're they're they're they're disrespecting the resolute desk. Let me ask you a question, since we're talking about bodily fluids and secretions. Uh here, has has a Democrat ever left anything on the resolute desk? I might be interested in Maybe, I don't know. One is still alive. It's a four year old kid they put there. I've seen them. The resting position on some four year olds is the finger in the nose, and then mom or dad or grandma or whatever's gonna be like no, no, no, no, right, I mean not even picking. It's just chilling there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that the go to, like you said, is Clinton, Right, But also you've got Biden four years of drool when he was actually in the real oval office if you ever went there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the real one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good point. And I bet I bet it, I bet JF I bet you can still you can still find a little Maryland DNA on there right, Going back to jfk Man.
Speaker 4: Remember all the coke they found in the White House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing too, but it wasn't in the resolute desk.
Speaker 4: Ross, Hey, you remember when remember when Biden pooped his pants in front of the Pope?
Speaker 1: I do, Yeah, I do KC O Day Radio program And coming up eight oh five, Stephen Kential join us. Oh yeah, Ross, you sent me this and I forgot the Now that is the this year's nominee list for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That's not everyone who's getting in right this thing you sent me yesterday. Yeah, here we go. All right, So this is the twenty twenty five nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And I understand why some I have two thoughts on this one. I understand a way some people look at a couple of those and go, what do we the rock and Roll Hall of Fame? What are we doing? But like that ship has sailed. Clearly the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has become the music Hall of Fame for all practical persons.
Speaker 4: But there's other people on it that you would assume we're already in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Correct, and then also and then I started thinking, because remember it has to be this is like remember when Green Day got nominated last year or whatever, because it has to be what twenty five years from the release of their first of their first album, right, and then you just go, oh, I sold because literally on this list, these are the nominees ready, Bad Company, all right, The Black Crows, Mariah Carey, Billy Idol, how Bill or Joe Cocker. Joe Yeah, I guess maybe, but Joe Cocker, dude, if you get into him. I went to I saw him a concert one time. Doo was amazing, Billy I Joy Division, Cindy Lapper mana Oasis. I only think that he shouldn't be put in because that guy's that he's like insane. You ever read stuff about him, like.
Speaker 4: Is it like Liam or both of them? Which one's the crazy one?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 4: No older Liam? The crazy one?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's it's Liam, right, Yeah, audience tries to fight everyone, right, but he's also there's just like a lot of stories where the guy's just being evil to people. So I don't know, but enhance rock and roll right outcast? What how long? How many? How many albums did Outcast even put out I mean, I understand, I understand that they blew up that well, you know, for one summer. But I'm trying to remember, like were they really that big for more than like two years. Maybe, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's here's where I started feeling old fish. Maybe not so much with Fish sound Garden really.
Speaker 4: Dude, I can I can tell you the first time that I felt super old it's went. It was before the show one day years ago probably now it's like ten or twelve years ago, and I was walking past the Classic rock station and you know, they have the speaker above it and they were playing Pearl Jam, and I was like, what the hell, man, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I used to bust Brian's uh uh Khoni's over that because he was he programmed that wrdu as well, and like I saw him. I saw on his computer one time he was putting together the the Selector, which is it's a program they used for the music, and there was like he had Pearl Jam in there, he had Metallica, he had a Sound Garden black Hole Sun literally was playing on played on that station.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I had a buddy say that like his like you know, his little girl came up to him. It was like, hey, have you heard this oldie song? And it was a Nirvana smells like teen Spirit?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh in the White stripes. That's the last nominee here.
Speaker 4: Chubby Checker too, Oh mister Checker, Oh those are my two. How is Joe Cocker and Chubby Checker not in the Hall of Fame? That's crazy? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Chubby Chack Yeah is maybe there's some reason that maybe he got that plane too quick. I don't know that wasn't him. How did know that wasn't Chubby chat did Chubby Checker?
Speaker 4: Chubby Checker is still alive.
Speaker 1: He's still alive. The reason I know this, big Bopper, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The reason I know this is because one of Lincoln's autism special interests, for like a year and a half with Chubby Checker, he would just listen to Chubby Checker on repeat the entire day for months at a time. I know, I can't stand Chubby Checker. And like you're like, oh, the twist Chubby Checker had. The twitt Chubby Checker had a lot of songs, Dude, A lot of them, and it's just I'm.
Speaker 1: Away he still a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm going to vote against him in the Hall of Fame, just aut a spite because of what he's done to me.
Speaker 1: Well, then you should vote against Michael Jackson, who is the other because Lincoln just he He's has had several different musicians over the years.
Speaker 4: Bobby Rightdell, Chubby Checker, Michael Jackson are probably we're probably the big three.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you know what I I here's what I think I need. I need to get your kid into aqua. What do you think aqua or the crash test dummies? Yeah, something really really earwormy there. So I'd love to figure that, figure that out maybe for his birthday. All right, seven here on the kc O Day radio program. So we got we got that, I guess we can. We I got so much with Steven Ken I don't know that I'll be able to get to that, but uh consider it in the in the hopper there, all right, let me get back to this. So, uh, Pam BONDI yesterday had herself a little press conference, and uh, if you are the attorney general or the governor up in New York, I hope you were watching.
Speaker 7: Here today because we have filed charges against the state of New York. We have filed charges against Kathy Hochel, We have fouled charges against Letitia James and Mark Schroeder.
Speaker 1: Who is to clear these are civil as she used the word charges and then they try a community notre but these are This has the possibility of getting to that. But just to be clear what she's talking about here.
Speaker 7: DMV, this is a new DOJ and we are taking steps to protect Americans, American citizens and angel moms like the moms standing right behind me, who you're going to hear from in a moment. New York has chosen to prioritize illegal aliens over American citizens. It stops. It stops today, all right.
Speaker 1: So basically the crux of it is they have not if this was a company, they would have ignored their fiduciary responsibilities. So basically they chose to for activist reasons, and even while still receiving federal law enforcement grants and things like that, they chose to be so derelict at their job so as to put so many Americans in jeopardy that the Feds are stepping in to stop that, right, so because they're now causing harm to Americans, that the federal government has an obligation and the state government has an obligation to protect. That is her argument. And it's interesting because if it's successful in New York, there's going to be fifty of these things, or maybe not fifty, but yeah, there'd be a lot of them. And they can go New York City, they can go San Francisco, they can go anyone who's signed on for one of these sanctuaries, Pambondi and crew. If they're successful with this, if you decided to literally not enforce the law, not charge people, do any of this stuff, California is gonna be a gold mine for Bondi if if this type of lawsuit has any teeth and all of you idiot city council members like, this is great, let's signed. Do you see what happened in where was it, Alklahoma? California yesterday? So two weeks ago, the city council basically they they adopted a resolution saying that they wouldn't aid uh, you know, deportation efforts.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they so they were so the response from their citizens so terrified them that this pack of absolute moon bats had to have a special city council meeting to say that they would because they were yeah, they're they're they were probably going to get strung up by their constituents. Well, any one of you signed on to one of these, uh, the the A G maybe may have some papers for you, So I'll be very and in New York's obviously that's a that's a big get. But state of California that I think is the that that would be the biggest of targets, and you know that they're they're thinking about that. Now, does this do anything other than get, you know, just turn into a court a never endy court thing and judge shopping effort. Maybe, but I'll be interested to see, uh, if they are able to do anything. All Right, it is a seven forty four here on the kc O Day radio program. So if you didn't get a chance to join us at the beginning of the show, I want to play you some audio from and actually there's two pieces. There's there's another piece that I didn't play earlier, so we'll get to this. The DOGE Doge Oversight Committee hearing yesterday was was wildly disturbing and in see there's I'm like I'm running out of words to describe this stuff, both on the guy who's say, hey, here's some more purely wasteful funding. Remember, we learned yesterday that since two thousand and three, DOS has discovered that there was two point three trillion dollars in Medicare medicaid payments that were paid to people that should not have received it, and a lot of them not even in this country. Two point three trillion dollars in payments Medicaid and medicare, literally a decent percentage of our national debt was given out incorrectly to people who did not deserve it. And in some cases they are not the people they thought it were simply scammers taking advantage, and nobody caught any of this. So yesterday was it was the as part of the FAFO. We're doing the FO now. But some of the stuff they talked about in this committee hearing is just truly heartbreaking too. And I warn you, and and even there's some animal stuff in here, and I know some people really like animals. They want to turn this out. You need to know what was happening, because you need to ask why the animal rights groups that you probably have sent money to uh don't seem to care anyway. Let's get Ray Stagic in here, because Ray thinks it's okay and it haven only be the upper forties when people want to go and that's not okay. Well yeah, gay weekend, right, we've got a three day weekend coming out. I don't such a ball wrong when it's like forties, low fifties, that stinger you get in your hand, no things, especially if you're out early.
Speaker 16: Get out there early, gonna get even be the twenties, forget about the forties. It's Tuly week next week. Yeah, so I'm not quite there yet. When I get done with this, I was asked by Mark to ask you about your new job.
Speaker 1: So some new job.
Speaker 4: Okay, So well.
Speaker 1: Here's the I'll get to know. Yes. Yeah, so let me just say this. So yesterday I made a joke about one of the things that was part of this committee, hearing that somebody's job was. And I'll tell you what that job was. We and the US taxpayer spent ten million dollars to pay somebody to stuff marbles in a cat's in cat's butts and then electrocute the cats.
Speaker 16: I knew what it had to do with marbles, he told me, But I didn't know that much.
Speaker 1: Sets you up. He sets you up. Yeah, he did his job. We know who that person is. Probably the arms are shredded. But yeah, yeah, So that's by the way, that's what I was teasing for the audience next. So thank you for getting that out there. But audience stick aroun because there's a lot more than Ray's got to do his weather, so go.
Speaker 4: R Yeah, he put a priority.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 16: Showers are now pushing through the triangle, coming to an end. A little fog in spots today, still breezy, but still mile before the colderrere comes in up fifties, maybe sixty, especially around the trying We will clear.
Speaker 1: Tonight will be in the twenties.
Speaker 16: Chilli Friday if you are golfing, in the forties, mid the upper forties, and more rain and showers over the weekend until about Monday, the President's Day holiday. Sunshine will be back, so temperatures will be in the low to mid fifties over the weekend, maybe into the sixties by Sunday, so part of the weekend Saturday, and then in the forties on Monday.
Speaker 1: So much chillier. It looks like a chili week next.
Speaker 16: Week too, so more rain coming in about midweek, maybe a little wintery precip to deal with again. So we'll take a look at that over the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: Ten million dollars salary, bro cap, but mar.
Speaker 4: Payback. I gotta tell him payback?
Speaker 1: Yeah hit him was Yeah, Yeah, he sent you up and I'm sorry. You take into it, all right, Yeah, we'll talk to you, talk to you, Ben, thank you and yeah. So that's a little preview of what you're about to hear. And you paid for it, so don't go anywhere. Here is one of the Republicans witnesses documenting what they found digging into the now National Institute of Health, and I'm just going to warn you this stuff is satanic.
Speaker 2: Experiments we've uncovered range from the savage to the stupid, injecting puppies with cocaine, staging hamster fight clubs, putting dead turtles on treadmills. One of the reasons this problem's gotten so out of control is a stunning lack of innovation.
Speaker 1: Transparently, right, I'm just going to give you the examples, and they're split into two cuts, so all right, that all sounds pretty I know, the hamster fight clubs. Sounds funny in your head, but in reality, you're you're fighting animals and then killing them, right because they grease them. If the one animal doesn't kill the other one, they still kill it so that they can study it. So this is a future serial killers.
Speaker 2: Senator Rampaul's December twenty twenty four Festivus report highlighted cruel waste, cruel taxpayer funded cat experiments exposed by my organization. In one ten million dollar Darper grant, cats have marbles shoved up their rectums and are electro shock to make them defecate in constanpation experiments. We've also recently identified over two hundred and forty million dollars in NIH grants for trans under animal experiments, including twenty six million dollars in active funding.
Speaker 1: Some of these all right, so you get the gist of this here, So like, how do you defend this stuff? How do you cause again, it's this disconnect where it's like you're not even You're like you're you want to say, well, it wasn't stolen, it was part of the legal grant process, and then ignore the part where you guys spent ten million dollars of my money, shoving marbles up cats butts and then electrocuting them to death, and you skip over it. And so they bring in this guy to testify, the Democrats bringing this their witness to testify. And he basically makes that point. He says, Oh, it's not like it was stolen. It wasn't you know, it went to the intended purpose. And it's like, bro, that's not even the point. And some of it clearly was stolen, the two point three trillion from Medicare Medicaid, and and then and he says, well, he does, you know, he does not see it. Most of it was theft or anything like that. And I'm sorry, And I'm not picking on the dude because he has a handicap, but stop making me think I'm in a simulation. The dude is blind.
Speaker 5: Different from fraud. Fraud is different from abuse, and abuse is different from both. When we talk about improper payments, there are a subset of those other three categories, but that doesn't tell it the whole picture either. Sometimes improper payments are a function of bad record keeping. Sometimes there are a function of outdated information technology systems.
Speaker 1: Get you get the whole argument. Again not recognizing any of the insane things, just saying, well, you're categorizing it wrong. In fact, people got mad when they posted his picture in his because they what did they mislabel him? This is the whole thing that community noted. It's look, you have a dude who's blind. People are going to post that because he's saying he doesn't see any fraud. That's the joke. It literally is a mean But that being said, I'm gonna pay attention to what he's saying, and he's parsing stuff. And then the only thing that people got mad at that is because they called him the government oversight director and he's the government affairs director. I got a bunch of entertainment and political intersecting stories. Let's go ahead and welcome in our official NERD correspondent. Ross. You almost got me to say that it was I was that close. Ross thinks he's funny. Steven Kentz joining us this morning. Not what's written on my call screener. How you doing, good morning?
Speaker 11: Doing all right? You guys? Names that were there?
Speaker 1: No, he just it's just sometimes he writes weird stuff on the call screener, And if my brain's on autopilot. He's trying to get it. He's trying to anchor.
Speaker 4: Man, be what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it wasn't a thing. It was another guy who used to be a guest on here. So we used to have on for sports stuff, Jones Angels. So that's fine, that's fine. We can't you're all you're all special in stuff because you're like the Fox News guy.
Speaker 11: Now so whatever, man, yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: That's you. So Fox News are article will tweet it out. Here's the headline. Disney plus to change content warnings before old movies like Peter Pan. What are some of the others? Dumbo? And this was a whole insane thing aristocrats. Yeah, yeah, this is a whole insane thing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't just Disney, like a lot of these streaming people who what was the movie, Oh, Blazing Saddles. Did you see the content warning before Blazing Saddles on HBO Max?
Speaker 11: I imagine it was strongly worded.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: They so they brought in like a cultural studies professor to lecture you and scold you for a few minutes before watching. They brought in.
Speaker 11: A lecture to give a to give a disclaimer that's that's special.
Speaker 1: All right. So let's talk about this because you're quoted in this story a whole bunch, so they're not scrapping them totally. So what are they doing making them less shaming you?
Speaker 11: I don't know this, Yeah, So what's what's going on with with Disney. I'm sure some of the folks in your audience have heard that they are rolling back pretty aggressively a lot of their DEI programs within the House of Mouse. That does include redoing and softening the sort of trigger weight warning advisory disclaimers that got put onto a lot of their classic titles like Dumbo, Peter Pan and The Aristocrats. In October of twenty twenty, so.
Speaker 1: This is the Astats.
Speaker 11: Oh I don't even know. Yeah, take your shot. Yeah, probably, but this is like five months after the George Floyd incident and the subsequent riot. So this was Disney's contribution to making the world a better place was to have a disclaimer that said this film includes negative depictions and mistreatment of people or cultures. What they are pivoting to is this program is presented as originally intended and may contain stereotypes or negative depictions. So they're basically taking it from an affirmative fact that it is a mistreatment of people's cultures to this may seem dated and have some stereotypes, so that might not do it for some people. That kind of does it for me. I'll call that a win and move on. But the big stuff really has to do with how they're gutting a lot of their different DEI departments and even scrapping an entire company wide initiative called Reimagine Tomorrow, which basically orients all of Disney toward telling stories about underrepresented groups, which is code for less white, straight people on their screens.
Speaker 1: They have and by the way, this is not just Disney Plus. There have been i'll call them more soft edits, or at least non disclosed edits that I've read about over the years. Or they just take something out of a movie and then it's just kind of there. What was the thing recently that was in the news. I couldn't believe that they gutted the movie and I think it was on Prime. I'm gonna have to see if I can figure that out. They took like a whole scene out of there that was instrumental to the whole movie. So are others going to follow suits.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm trying to think of I'm trying to think of some of the examples. I mean, I know one of the movies on Disney Plus that was edited was for profanity. It was Adventures in Babysitting where the character the characters suggest that you should not will say screw the babysitter. And they also removed references to the word hallmo, which there is no nineteen eighties or nineteen nineties without use of the word hollmo.
Speaker 9: And they switched.
Speaker 11: They switched in Weirdo for Homo Adventures in Babysitting. I watched that in the theaters a couple of years ago for a rerun with my daughter. That movie is out there, profane. I cannot believe that was a Disney production. But that's neither here or not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to find the one that was just in the news. I can't find it right now. But like people don't realize, like Lelo and Stitch was edited. Mean Girls. Do you remember the movie Mean Girls? The version that's out there now, they is edited. They removed some jokes from it, and that movie was really it wasn't that long ago. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had to look it up because I remembered reading that and I just wanted to confirm. But sure enough, Yeah, they removed a series of jokes to update it for a modern audience. And I'm like, the movie how long ago? Was the movie not that long ago? So you have to edit it.
Speaker 5: You'll have to.
Speaker 11: You'll have to fact check me on this one. But in the popular animated series Gravity Falls, which is also not an old show at all, there is apparently been an edit made where the main one of the main character, his name is Grunkle Stan, he wears a fez, you know, kind of like a shiner, so that little red hat, and apparently Disney plus went and removed it from the show, but left it the the thumbnails for the show, and the show's creator just like had no role in deciding whether or not Disney completely edited the design of his character who wears a fez.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I just I don't understand it, but I guess maybe if it's moving in that direction, then that's a good thing. Ross is telling me because he, you know, Russ was chatting with you and he kind of get an idea of what's on your mind, and so we put it in here, and he was telling me that we're doing the discussion about movie start times again. I feel like we do this every two years. Nothing gets nothing. Yeah, and just to be clear, I want to make sure that this is the same thing. So posting what time the movie starts. People got upset because whereas it used to be, you'd show up and they you there would be trailers, which, by the way, I think a lot of people think of trailers as part of the movie experience. But they also a lot of these theaters started jam and at after ad after ad. Some don't really do it, and some beat you to death for like ten minutes with this stuff. And people got up said they said, well, you can't just you can't say the movie starts at one ten and then you don't even roll the first trailer till one twenty so that you can force me to watch ads. You lied to me. It's it's it's it's not truth in marketing. Is this what we're doing again, or is there a new twist to this?
Speaker 11: I mean that's pretty much it. Casey, there's Senator Martin Loomey of New Haven, Connecticut. He's one of their state legislators. There he is pushing a bill that has gotten attention across the continent and even overseas, have generated a lot of European news as well, because I think European lawmakers are looking at similar legislation, and it would require movie theaters to post the actual start time of the movie when they are going to actually roll the film after all the trailers and advertisements and so this basically he says it's going to be done to stop abusing people's time who are spending money on quote, babysitters who have to be paid extra when the parents are home late. You know, he's definitely taking a populist but somewhat cranky Karen position here about going out for the movies. So I get it, and I've been frustrated by sometimes the length of trailers, but everyone I think is experienced being late to a movie as well, and it's kind of you're saving grace. You go like, oh my gosh, we still got fifteen minutes. Oh no, the popcorn line is twenty minutes long, But it's okay because there are trailers running.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But that's the other thing. If this dude really was concerned with the theater owners abusing people that popcorn is eight dollars.
Speaker 11: Okay, So like, well, how much do you think it's going to be if the if the movie theaters don't run ads.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. But I'm just saying like, it's already, You're already, they're already not your friend. Do you know what I'm saying? Yeah, well, I understand that that'solutely true. I understand they gotta make money. But there's a reason people sneak food in, and there's a reason that airplane bottles are very easy to sneak in.
Speaker 11: I've heard movie movie theaters are have become enemies of the people. I will stake out that position quite strongly. But when you think about just how much business is being done before a movie even starts, the movie screen is treated like a billboard. They're running local ads for different businesses. And then when you actually get to the trailers, I mean, they're not doing this for free. They're getting They're getting paid in some way, shape or form through distribution companies to run these trailers. And the ad value and you know this as a radio guy, is based on how many people are likely watching or listening. So if you if you took that away, I don't think your movie theater prices is going to go down, it's it's gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Well, it probably will. And that's you know, that's some of that's on Hollywood too. I think I mentioned it to you the other day. I wanted to see a movie and they had what is the pladium has the eighteen screens? As there were zero things showing that I even had remote interest in. Okay, and then after the Oscars does what the OSCARS is probably gonna do and throw all the awards at a movie that most people haven't seen, won't see, just to score political points. People will again be down in the mouth. So in a way, I kind of feel for these theater owners, right because like it seems that one of their enemies is also the people who make these movies.
Speaker 11: Now, the people who make these movies are certainly driving up the cost Union costs and Hollywood are completely out of control. The pay of major actors is absolutely just mind boggling how much actors and actresses are getting paid these days for movies that can be cranked out almost overnight. So they are making bank and we of course paid the tab for it. But you know, at the end of the day. We can't control Hollywood elite greed, but we can control state lawmakers passing shilly legislation that makes movies more expensive on the back end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not only not only are they getting overpaid, but also they are absolutely injurious to their own product. Daisy Ridley, Daisy Ridley, all Star Wars films are political. They're all political, she believes, all the franchise films, even the old ones, it's political messaging. People need to shut up and get over it. How where do you keep finding these people to alienate your audience? And how have you not, I don't know, made them sign an NDA or something because this this is not helpful? Are they all political? Steven? I understand people read into the politics of the empire and all, and that's fun. That's you know, that's as people having discussions. But she's she's just saying that it's overtly political and Lucas was stuff and there's stuff in there so we could I don't know, influence your vote or something. And I think he was just making a space movie, So what do you think?
Speaker 11: I completely disagree with that. But there's two there's two ways to say that Star Wars is political. There is the factual way, which is to say, Star Wars was created in the context of the post Vietnam era and the Nixon era, and it is a movie about tyranny and rebel movements and you know, just populist uprising against authoritarian thugs. Star Wars is of course about wars, and wars are political, so there's a lot of interesting backdrop stuff. George Lucas's prequels were famously about the decline of a democratic republic in the rise of an empire and the choices that get made. So sure, it's political. And then there was all the trade stuff and the role of corporations in the Republic of Star Wars. So yes, political. But these people usually say Star Wars is political as a way to cudgel conservative and say that these movies are not for you. Of course they're political. They were made by a liberal or a democrat. Therefore you're the bad guy in these movies, which is completely wrong.
Speaker 1: It's the it is, but you're correct, and but ultimately it's simpler than that. It is it is the good. It is good versus evil, right, it is the little guy. It is the little guy or the little guys against the almost insurmountable. It's the classic movie where you create heroes. They struggle, they rise above and like so it's like they were breaking new ground. They just packaged it in here. They just and they did it very well. And you missed one of the ways in which it's also said to be political. We had a college professor in wake Forest who claimed that it also, uh it was there's a race. There's a racism problem because Darth Vader when he's bad, is all black, but then when he's good, he's a white guy. I kid, you know, there's a polistic.
Speaker 3: Period, yea.
Speaker 11: So yeah, yeah. There was an article and the Scientific American a couple of years ago, during the peak of Black Lives Matter that argue that the Jedi were problematic and toxically masculine. So you know, this kind of crap just goes on and on and on. But you know, I think the main message and I wrote an entire book about this called How the Force Can Fix the World. Raleigh folks should should go check that out as soon as they can. That these movies are ultimately about how good guys become bad guys, how righteous people can fall, How when you think that you're on the side of good, you're making choices that push you towards being Darth Vader. And so it's kind of ridiculous when people and particularly Hollywood types try to grandstand and say that these movies are about how half of America are the bad guys? The people who are the good guys, supposedly in their mind, are most at risk of becoming the Empire, which is exactly what has happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and arguably if you wanted to, then you know reverse uno of them. I could start making a lot of comparisons to what's going on right now. Like, let me ask you a question. I only got about a minute. Who do you think is more likely to do this, Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker who is more likely to stuff marbles in cats butts and then electrocute him to death? Which one? Who do you think it would be? The rebels or the Empire into the cat but marble stuffing and electrocuting them to death? If you would.
Speaker 11: Skywalker was really really bored on tattooing, so I wouldn't put it back to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but more likely that sounds like it sounds like an Empire operation. Am I right, you look at that. It just made it political right there. And but but in this case they use the force to insert the marbles, so it is slightly different, but.
Speaker 11: Not just something Anthony Fauci did in one of his little laboratories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, this is specified to yesterday. We paid ten million dollars so somebody would would stuff marbles in a cat's butt and then electrocute them. Yeah, you see what I happens? Ten million bucks.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, that's only one of the things. So but yeah, there you go, have fun. Thank you sir. You get the that's that'll haunch for the rest of the day. Stephen Ken We'll chat with him next week and we will be right back here in just a few minutes. Hang on, it is a real lawsuit, all right. So but I want to know who's who filed this thing? All right? Sorry, Okay, here we go on Tuesday, So it did it is Blue Sky who file this, all right. So if you guys don't know, there was they they had on uh what's the what is the Patriots Unfiltered podcast, which obviously I don't listen to because Patriots, but I did hear the little snippet because it ended up kind of going viral, and antitrust lawsuit has been filed in this case by the two They list themselves as former football fans. Okay, now, why are they former? Why are they being why are they big butt hurt on this because on the podcast there was a moment where the guy they named Fred Kersh, who's VP of content for the Patriots, said on the podcast that the team did not have a blue Sky account, or they did have a blue Sky account. However, the NFL sent a memorandum out two NFL teams telling them that they will because the NFL literally is super controlling. You know this right where some guy wears throwing cleats and they find them fifty k they're all up on your stuff. The NFL told the teams they cannot have Blue Sky accounts official accounts. We're not allowed to curse replied to a fan asking him to add the team on the app. We had an account briefly on blue Sky, but the league asked us to take it down because it's not an approved social media platform for the NFL yet, which, by the way, makes sense. Social media platforms come and go, some of them turn into something like where there's a bunch of child born. Some of them grow and they're more normal even with all the political stuff, and then some of them just they you don't want to invest too much time or energy because they're not going to be here. And Blue Sky has been here for about five minutes. So what happened? A couple liberal former football fans heard this got big butt hurt because they can't force the team to play in your weird little echo chamber, and so that now they're going to sue the Patriots. And if it was anyone with the Patriots, I feel bad, but you know, you know so, but yeah, yeah, but yeah, these two who you don't even have standing, this thing's gonna get thrown out. And what do you file an antitrust because a private company made a decision not to do business with another company. Yet it's they don't even expressly reject them. The NFL, I'm sure has way too many overpaid people, but hey, that's they can do what they want to do. And there is probably a group who literally has to go through and decide whether they want the NFL brand associated with the Blue Sky brand. Now, will it probably happen if Blue Sky sticks around even though it's this weird liberal echo chamber. Probably I think the NFL didn't do parlor accounts either. I don't know if they do now. I think I remember that story, and I don't remember some Republican quote unquote former fans suing. But no again, because this is the mindset. This is what Blue Sky is, right. This is the collection of the type of people you're going to get there who will use anything they can to force you to participate in whatever their thing is, right, whether whether it has something to do with the transgender issues, the women's sports issues, just the uh, you know, the the copious amounts of of of various highly political issues. Because for most conservatives, not all, but for most conservatives, if you don't want to take part in whatever the conservative initiative is, they'll be like, all right, whatever, yeah, then then don't come to the thing and then that's it. Or if you don't want to be on the social media platform, there's post memes saying this isn't the airport. You don't have to announce your departure. But when you feel that people have to participate under threat of penalty, then that's the type of person will go file a lawsuit over this, and in a way it probably shows the NFL. They don't want anything to do with Blue Sky. Something happens in the NFL and they want to make it political, which happens from time to time. And you have all a Blue Sky absolutely going bananas on you because you won't inject or change or give them their way. Then you got to deal with all these lunatics at once. That's probably why they're not on there. And and for all of this, if you do just a few minutes of research, there's another thing that probably is what's going on here. Okay, the NFL is notorious for brand partnerships. Okay, so the NFL, because the NFL understands that they can drive traffic. So if you are a social media company and the NFL and the teams associated with it post on your thing and you are able to drive traffic, which I don't even know how that would work Blue Sky, I just can't believe it's chock full of football fans, But whatever, the NFL recognizes the power of their brand.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: They do this all the time. It's why every year my company sends out an email telling it warning us in cat and like all caps not to use the term super Bowl for anything that could be considered marketing. Well, and I'm a news talk so I can talk about it in a news sense, which I'm doing right now, right, and it's not marketing. But the NFL fiercely protects their brand. And so they realize that for an upstart like Blue Sky, they blue Sky needs them more than they need Blue Sky. Do you understand what I'm getting that? And so what the NFL is going to look for is they want to become a paid partner. So for all of you who think it's a political thing, I'm almost positive it's a monetary thing. But I hope it's actually secretly that they don't want to deal with you, because look what you're doing already. Frankly, I don't know that i'd blame any of them. All right, let me get to one or two. Well we got oh yeah, we got some time. Well there, you got some time before we get to mister stagic here. All right, Oh, I haven't heard you bleeped this representative with the elon pick? Right? Is that bleeped? RASA?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry I didn't get the preview for the show. All right, so here's an elected member of Congress who's absolutely not having an emotional meltdown. Case of EDS, which is the partner to TDS obviously means Elon. Here we go.
Speaker 14: Now, in the last Congress, Chairwoman Green literally showed in our oversight Congressional hearing.
Speaker 1: She showed a picture a Hunter Biden picture on a little photomontage thing. So he's using the d pic thing.
Speaker 14: So there you So I thought i'd bring one as well. Now, this, of course we know is President Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: So get it? Do you get the joke? Haha? Do you get the joke? There he's the d pic.
Speaker 11: You get it?
Speaker 1: And then you try to picture Elon?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Again. These are people in charge of stuff. It's just again in here. Let me play his colleague, who's literally I don't know what's wrong with this one.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I met with a manufacturing company, but they also are engaged in getting young people more engaged in manufacturing. So I asked them, so, how many of those students that are signing up and want to do this, how many are women? And they said, well, I know there's at least thirteen percent or something. It was a low number, and you had mentioned trying to engage more women in manufacturing. I'm just wondering if just the name manufacturing sounds.
Speaker 1: Like a guy, what do you what do you? Also, what do you want to call it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Because he's got man in the front, what do you want to call it? And also explain manicurist to me? As I pointed out earlier. And you have to understand this woman, the reason she wants to see more women in manufacturing is because she probably entered the workforce in the Rosie the Riveter phase. So like we need to we need to dh Congressman. All right, eight forty four raced agents here from the weather channel. Oh what's going on, dude?
Speaker 4: Not much.
Speaker 16: I'm just trying to sift through all this info and get to the best forecast I can. Good news, the rain's ending, couple of I guess I would say decent hours coming in this afternoon, better than yesterday. A lot of the state actually ended up in the thirties with the rain. Today, we may get close to sixty in the Triangle, maybe a little core in the fifties of the Triad. Most of these showers now pushing east and getting out offshore. That's a cold front with those showers, and that means twenties tomorrow morning and only in the mid upper forties tomorrow afternoon. Chili, but dry, nice and sunny, I mean at sun angles get a little bit higher in the sky, so it'll feel okay, and then the rain comes back, especially you go through Saturday, Saturday night, and Sunday. It'll be cool Saturday right around fifty. You're either in the upper forties or low fifties, depending on where you are, and then Sunday could get back into the sixties before another front comes in and it's back to winter with twenties for Monday morning and then mid forties and even low forties for Monday afternoon, and then it looks like a brieform up before we get chillier again as to get into the middle of next week. Case, so you know what we had. What was it last week? We had a couple of days where some of us were near eighty degrees.
Speaker 1: That's all over with it.
Speaker 16: Next week does it look like it's gonna be a chili week with strong front coming in about midweek next week too and return especially for parts of the northern states of the Polar vortex.
Speaker 1: We'll be here a little bit.
Speaker 4: More about that again.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet you guys. Yeah, it's today, it's there.
Speaker 16: It's just clipping the parts of North Dakota and the upper Midwest right now. Temperatures right now Minnesota like thirty below without the wind.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's nice. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love Minnesota. Man's love it. It's my prime weather. Well, I do appreciate it, sir. We'll chat tomorrow. Have a good one, yep. And we got coming up. We'll chat with Jeff Bellinger and Prime. Amazon's got themselves a big blockbuster movie coming out called G twenty. And you feel you know what it feels like. It feels a little like the Trump thing at the Disney Hall of Presidents, just a little. We'll see if you pick up on it next.
Speaker 4: Hang on O, Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 17: We just got another bigger than expected reading on inflation. The Producer Price Index, which tracks wholesale inflation, was up four tens percent last month. The rise in the core PPI, which excludes energy and food costs, was in line with forecasts. It was up three tenths percent, and the weekly snapshot of the job market points to continued strength, with new claims for unemployment benefits falling last week by seven thousand to two hundred and thirteen thousand. Stock market futures look okay at this early hour. SMP futures are up seven, Nasdaq futures are up fifty three, the Dow futures are up seventy nine. Final numbers show that about seventy five thousand federal workers accepted the Trump Administration's voluntary resignation program and left their government jobs. The White House was looking for a bigger reduction. Some workers who stayed could be at risk because the President has ordered agency heads to prepare for layoffs. People are getting the message on emergency savings. For the first time since bank Rates started doing its annual survey in twenty twenty two, more consumers reported their emergency savings increased rather than decreased over the last year. But the survey also found a third of all Americans have more credit card debt than emergency savings. Joe Ann stores, the bankrupt Fabric and Craft's chain, preparing to close more more than half of its outlet. The retailer will shutter about five hundred stores across the country. JC Penny is planning to close what it calls a handful of stores by the middle of this year. There is a closing list on Penny's website showing eight stores, all in different states, and Casey, Apple looking for new TV Plus subscribers. People with Android devices can sign up for the streaming video service for the first time. Up until now, the TV Plus app was reserved for Apple's own operating system and third party platforms like Roku.
Speaker 1: Casey, Yeah, well, I have Apple Plus, not intentionally bundled as part of something else, and I go there, they and maybe they'd get more. They produce more than like one thing a month. They almost don't never produce content or it's really slow, and I never understood the model. So all right, well we'll see. Thank you, JEF. I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one streaming service I don't have.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, all right, thank you, because good day, thank you. Ye. It's real like there's in the stuff that's there, like fifty percent of it is like darkly emotional, progressive like messaging stuff, and I'm just like, I just want to be entertained. And they've had some good movies. Tom Hanks did a movie about midway. That's really good, but it's like there's almost nothing updated on there. Ever, whereas you know, like Prime Video, they're outputting new stuff up. In fact, they got a new movie coming called G twenty and yeah it takes place at the G twenty summit. Whatever could it be? Oh, it's Viola Davis who's the president but also a member of Delta Force that I'm president.
Speaker 8: We have a situation, man, I'm apprehension is minutes away.
Speaker 1: This is clearly this is Kamala Harris fanfic, right, and look at the timing of it. This stuff was being produced. They're like, Kamala's going to be president. This is an homage. You have Viola Davis playe who, by the way, is the best special Forces person and the president, because this thing's going to turn into kind of like diehard Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Madam President, We have a situation, man, I'm apprehension is minutes away.
Speaker 4: A little mush, don't you think, though, Zip you and your brother are coming to Cape Town with us? Why you know, why all you ever care about is work. I implore all.
Speaker 8: World leaders to join me at the G twenty summit.
Speaker 1: Come on, madam President or damn. Now you got to go save the world. The twenty most powerful world leaders together going DOCU three two. Why I just can't so the voice you hear there are the terrorists, which of course they made. They went with British terrorists or something. Ye who all they They all look like, say yes, dudes, who went back? Right? So you're you're dealing with a bunch of like special forces terrorists and mercenaries. She's the president, but then she's also the best special forces person there and saves the day. Rossia, you put it on your list, buddy.
Speaker 4: I know I'm not gonna be able to watch it. Unfortunately, you can't.
Speaker 1: It's on Prime. You don't have to go to the theater.
Speaker 4: My app broke.
Speaker 1: You're you're at my literally yesterday we're having a conversation. You're saying your wife was using the app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were. We checked it on the fire stick yesterday. I'm not working, so sad man, it's unfortunate. I want to watch the Kamala Diehard movie and I just can't.
Speaker 1: Wow, you could, like, I'll loan you. I have an extra Apple old Apple TV. I could loan that to you.
Speaker 4: My TV, my login, No, my TV's exploded.
Speaker 1: Your new one, but didn't didn't want to just do that like age it did. No, that is so that is like that was like when you first saw the Trump robot in Disney, where you just knew what was that?
Speaker 4: Right? That was Hillary and you made it in the Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this because you got ahead of yourself. This was kon La Harris is going to be president. Let's make a movie about her kicking everybody's butt.