Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, episode eighteen. I am your host, Josh Monday from the Josh Monday Christian and Conspiracy podcast and this is Sunday Service brought to you by Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts. Jonathan and Jacob. Thank you so much for blessing me with this opportunity to be able to hop on your guys' show and teach the Bible. Amazing. You know, last couple of shows we've kind of been you know, doing a couple other things, you know, the final experiment we kind of went over a Christmas episode for you guys. This week is gonna be biblical. You know, we're gonna get back to the Bible. So, like I said, I appreciate everything that Jonathan and Jacob has blessed me with. Thank you Lord for blessing me with this opportunity as well. And now we have a new show Wednesday Service. So yeah, thank you so much. And one thing I want to tell you guys when I'm going over. You know, when I'm doing this, I don't really get a chance to talk to you, so if you could, if you want to let me know how I'm doing, let me know if you want me to talk about, you know, anything in the Bible in particular, or maybe if you want like a special show, you know, you can always request it by hitting me up at Josh Monday Underscore podcast on Instagram, and I also have a TikTok. I'm not really as active on there, so Instagram is probably the best. But yeah, if you want to let me know, if you have any questions about what I will go over on the show, or any biblical questions, or if you need prayer, you guys can always let me know, you know, just hit me up on there, and I almost I'm usually I usually get back to people within a day or so. You know, I get tied up. A lot of people hit me up, so I get tied up, but most of the time I hit people back. So yeah, and I really like to hear from you guys. And also on Spotify there's a you know, you can leave a comment. I don't get to answer you back, but I really do like to see the comments, you know, and I like to know exactly what you guys think, you know, if there's any improvements I need to make or you know, it really helps me out to be able to see what you guys would like me to do. So all right, well let's get to the Bible. Let's get to the Bible. I'm gonna go ahead. Share screen if you are watching this on video. We are in Exodus seventeen. Yes, yes, yes, amen, let's do this. So Exodus seventeen, we're gonna start. We'll start up right away. A couple of things, a couple of things I wanted to go over. Maybe i'll I'll wait till the end to go over those. I'll see if I even get to those. There was just a couple verses on Israel. But uh, yeah, so they're roughly there are roughly two million Israelites at this point. Just let you guys know which is. And it's an enormous task to move all of them, all right, It's an enormous task for Aaron and Moses. So you know God is assisting and God is helping him out. So you know they have faith here, and you know there's a lot of you know, some prophecy that will be fulfilled in an Exodus nineteen that gets really interesting. But we're gonna go ahead and start Exodus seventeen, Verse one. If you're following along and I'm reading out of the New King James version just so you guys know a little bit easier for me to read. And it's gonna be Water from the Rock is what the title of this is. It says, then all the congregation of the children of Israel set out on their journey from the wilderness of Sin according to the commandment of the Lord, and camped and refidem. But there was no water for the people to drink. Therefore, the people contended with Moses and said, give us water that we may drink. So first of all, God led them to raffidem. All right, you know that God knew there was going to be no water there. Right of course God knew because God knows the future and God knows everything. So this is God testing Israel and showing Israel that they need to depend on the Lord. So it's all about testing them. You know, you got to think about this. Israel did not have the Holy Bible the way. They don't get to build faith by reading the word of God. They don't get to build faith like we do. We get to read the Old Testament, we get to read the New Testament, we get to look at the strongs concordance we get to look at the Greek, the Hebrew, dig deep into you know, what God is trying to say to us. And that's the way God communicates to us. But when God communicates to them, he has to show them signs and he also has to you know, he kind of deals with us the same way he has. He wants us to really on God as well. You know, we get put in situations too, we get tested as well. But what I'm saying is that the Israelites, the you know, they're looking for a sign. You know, they're looking for miracles. That's this that's the way that God built faith in him through his miracles. That he would have people, you know, do like Moses for example. You know, like he would do miracles through Moses, and they knew it was coming from Yahweh, it was coming from the Great I Am. Okay, it's coming from God. Right. And this is this is very interesting when you read this and you see that that Israel they need a sign. They they as you see, they go from they go from having faith God split the Red Sea. You know, Okay, well that's a sign. That's huge, right, God just did this for us. Let's move, you know, and there's two million of them moving through. So there's a lot of people moving, a lot of moving parts, a lot of personalities here. Okay, it's not like, yeah, it's not an easy task, That's what I was saying, you know. So, so basically they start complaining and contending with Moses, give us water that we may drink. So Moses said to them, why are you why do you contend with me? Why do you tempt the Lord? Basically saying, have faith like God's gonna take care of us, you know, why are you trying to contend or complain? Uh, you know, for for water, it says, and the people thirsted for water. And the people complained against Moses and said, why is it you? Why is it you have brought us out of Egypt to kill us and our children and our livestock with thirst, which obviously is not true. All right, so they're saying that because they're thirsty. Now, something that happens with us humans is we we tend to murmur and come plane when we're thirsty. We tend to murmur and complain when we're hungry. We tend to murmur and complain when we're tired, lack of sleep, you know, you know, we don't have the discipline to not complain. You know, that's why it's hard for a lot of people to fast. That's why it's hard for a lot of people to go through hard times. But what I'll tell you right now, even in the United States Army, when I was in the military, that you know, once I went through basic training, once I went through deployment. Now my regular life is you know, when when I'm faced with challenges, it's a lot easier for me to handle those challenges because I've been through the gutter. I've been through hard times. The same thing with people that have grown up, you know, without money or you know, I didn't grow up with money. My family didn't have money, so you know, that's kind of the same thing, you know. But what happens is you build you start building a tolerance to certain things when you're you know, when you go through the military, because you've been through such hard times that the regular civilian life it's easy compared to that. You know, I'm not saying that everybody's is, but you know, that's how it is for me. You know, like things that I've done in the Army, it's you know, when I do my regular civilian job now for the water district. Like for me, I feel like I've been deployed and I've been through the suck and how to embrace the suck, and I've been through that, so now it's a lot easier for me. So this is kind of what's happening. They're getting taken through and it's building you know, it's building up resilience. That's what's happening here. So so Moses cried out to the Lord, saying, what shall I do with this? People? They're almost ready to stone me. So yeah, they're really Yeah, you're thirsty. You need water. That's very important. And the people just forgot to uh instead of going to Moses and saying, Moses, we need water, Moses, we need this. You know, they have just prayed, you know, everybody prayed. But it's like, I'm guilty of it too, right, Sometimes you know, I might be going through something and I might snap, or I might get mad, or I might get upset or might you know, instead of going to God and just praying, you know, so I think that would probably probably be the better thing here. But they they start to murmur and complain, and God obviously hears it, and the Lord said to Moses, go on before the people, and take with you some of the elders of Israel. And take in your hand your rod, which which you struck the river, and go behold. I will stand before you there on the rock and herb, and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the meat that the people may drink. All right. So and Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel. So we called the name of the place Massah and Mahrabah because the contention of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the Lord, saying this is the Lord among us. Not so so the complaining and murmuring uh they did. That's that's you know, it's it's it's interesting. But yeah, I was kind of letting you know, that's that's the time we need to know something. You know, we need to learn something too from the Bible. That when you are hungry, when you are thirsty, when you were tired, when you're sleepy, that is the time that Satan attacks. That's why a lot of people feel like they get they get spirits. The attacked at night. You know, he waits for you to get weak and then he attacks, you know, or then he tempts you, or then he does just like Jesus when he was up on that you know, he took him up to the highest mountain. He was fasting for forty days, he was tired, he was hungry, he was thirsty, and and and that's when that's when he decided to attempt. So we need to understand that. So kind of the same thing that's happening here. These people are being tempted. They're being tested by the Lord, but tempted by the devil, you know, to complain, you know, and they're and they're they're definitely taking the bait here. Now, Massa it actually means testing and marabah means quarreling. So so Moses called it massa and maraba for testing and quarreling. That's pretty interesting there. So let's go let's go ahead and go down to verse seventeen, uh sorry, chapter seventeen, verse eight. Victory over the Amalekites. Now Amalik came and fought with Israel and Raphadeem, and Moses said to Joshua. This is the first time that Joshua is actually mentioned in the Bible, and what is my name, josh Monday. I'm named after Joshua, So Joshua Caleb Monday is my name. Uh. Yes, So josh Monday is my name, and that's why you would see, you know, named after Joshua. And then my middle name is Caleb, so I'm named after Joshua and Caleb uh. And then Jasonel for my brother, you know. So choose us some men and go out fight with Amelak tomorrow. I will stand on the top of the hill with the Rod of God in my hand, So Joshua did Moses said to him, said to him, and fought with Amalak, and Moses and Aaron and her went up to the top of the hill. So and it was so when Moses held up his hand that Israel prevailed, and that when he let down his hand, Amlak prevailed. So he was on top of the mountain, and Moses has to hold his hands up with the rod. And every time Moses got weak and put his arms down, then Amelak started winning and the battle. So he has to keep his arms up. When he keeps his arms up, then then Israel prevailed. When he put his hands down, a Malak prevailed. Right, But Moses's hand became heavy, so they took us. So they took us stone and put it under his arm, and he sat on it, and Aaron and her supported his hands, one on one side and and the other on the other side, and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. So Joshua defeated Amalak and his people with the edge of the sword. So praise God. So you see he it's pretty interesting, right He's standing on top of the mountain holding up the rod, and he's holding it up, and they're winning when he's holding it up, and then you know, as soon as he starts putting it down and they started losing, He's got to hold it up. So that is another thing of testing, you know, willpower working, you know, towards towards that victory, which is interesting. I believe if I'm not mistaken, that the that that Amalekites are they giants. I have to check. According to the Amakots were unlike were likely usually unusually tall, because the word means giant. So yeah, the plural is Amalaki in the Bible that Melakites were the enemy of the Israelites, described and living in Nagar there's realts who hey, but yeah, so the Amaloks, all right, the Amalekites were a giant tribe. Look at that another time, that they're fighting against giants. That's so interesting because we keep seeing that, you know, in the Book of Numbers, you're going to see that Exodus, we see them fighting against the Amalekites. The Book of Judges, they're fighting against the Amalekites and the Judges three thirteen and Judges six one through six. Right, so that is their enemies, you know. And so in Arab and Arabic, Amalekites means giant. That's really interesting. The Amalekites were descendants of Amalik and the grandsons of Esau. Wow, that's interesting because Esau. Actually you know the interesting part about that is uh Esau. Yeah, all right, we won't get into that. I'm sorry. I don't want to get too crazy into that. So then we'll go back to Exodus seventeen, verse fourteen. Then the Lord said to Moses, write this for a memorial in the book and recount it in the hearing of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of the amalek from under heaven the remembrance of Amalek from under the heaven, and Moses built an altar and called its name, the Lord is my banner, where he said, because the Lord has shown, the Lord will have war with Amalik from generation to generation. Very interesting. Well, all I was gonna say about Esau, excuse me, guys, sorry about that. About Esau is that he was harry right, and his he came out with red hair and a harry back. So some people believe that Esau was actually part giant. I don't know. That's just with some buildie. But I wouldn't be able to say that for sure. I do know that he was a mighty man. He was a hunter. He was fighting outside, so you know that he was tough. And also when Jacob went to meet with Esau, as we went in the book of Genesis, what do we see. We saw Jacob was bowing down to Esau as he was walking up to him because he was afraid of him. Because he's a warrior. He was a fighter, he was a hunter. He was someone that that was good with a bow, you know, he was he was a man's man, you know, and he was strong, very strong, and more of the outside type and Jacob was what he was more the inside type. So you see that the Amalekites were descendants of a Malik, the grandson of Esau, so maybe maybe and Esau was marrying a Canaanite woman. Right, So if you notice that the Canaanites were the ones that God was I to make it so that they were not marrying into if you notice in the in the story, you see that they were they were actually Isaac was actually upset that Esau was marrying into the Canaanite tribe. And also he made he married a wright. The Wrights were actually a giant tribe. So you see Esau married into a giant tribe, and now you have the Amalekites, which were giants. So that's the part I wanted to get to. I just I couldn't. I couldn't think of it off the top of my head really quick. But it came out perfect. So praise God for that, all right. So Exodus eighteen, Verse one, Jethro's at fist. Now this is very interesting because Jethrow is actually uh a paid he's a pagan, you know. Uh, he's not like, uh he's not he's not dedicated to to you know, the God of Israel, the God of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, you know, at this point. So but you know, it's not like it's forbidden in the Bible to take advice from someone that's a pagan. You know, you just you know, it's not forbidden. But you know, obviously you want to you want to filter it through. If it's not biblical, then obviously you don't want to take the advice from them. But looks like here Moses. You know, Jethro is Moses's father in law, so you know, he's just he's taken some advice from me here, so it says, and Jethro, the priest of Midian, moses father in law, heard all that God had done for Moses and for Israel his people, and the Lord had brought Israel out of Egypt. Then Jethro, Moses's father in law, took Zipporah, Moses's wife, after he had sent her back with her two sons, of whom the names were Gush Gersham, after he said, I have been a stranger in a foreign land. And then the other name was Eliezer, for he said that God and my father was my help and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh. And Jethro, Moses's father in law, came with his son and wife to Moses in the wilderness where he has encamped at the Mountain of God. Now he had said to Moses, I your father in law, Jethro, and coming to you with your wife and your two sons with her. Now we're at chapter eighteen, verse seven. So Moses went out to meet his father in law, bowed down and kissed him, and they asked each other for their well being. And they went into the tent, so you know, they greeted each other. They were asking each other, how you doing, how are you doing? And Moses told his father in law that the Lord had done. And then Moses told his father in law all that the Lord had done to Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, all the hardship that had come upon them on the way, and how the Lord had delivered them. Then Jericho rejoiced from all the good what's the Lord had done for Israel, whom he had delivered out of the hand of the Egyptians. And Jethro said, blessed be the Lord who has delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, and who has delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians. Now I know that the Lord is greater than all the gods. Very interesting right here is you notice that it says that the Lord is greater than all the lowercase g gods. So let me ask you guys a question. Do you guys think that there's other gods? Is there literally other gods? I think that's important for people to know, you know, does does God talk bring up other gods in the Bible? Yes? He does. A couple examples of this are. I want to make sure I save my place right here. Let me just I'm gonna highlight that. A couple examples is like Psalms eighty two, verse one. I'm gonna go there real quick on my phone because I don't want to pull it up on the screen, so I want to keep that part right there. Psalms eighty two, verse one. Listen, it says God standeth in the congregation of the Mighty. He judges among the gods the little g gods. How long will ye judge unjustly and accept the persons of the wicked? Defend the poor and fatherless, do justice to the afflicted and needy, Deliver the poor and needy, rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand. They will walk in the darkness. All the foundations of the earth are out. Of course, I said, ye are gods, little case g or eloheims, and all of you are children of the Most High. But ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O, God, judge the earth, for thou shalt inherit all nations. So what is he talking about here? These are all the children of the Most High, sons of God. Right, they shall die like men? Yeah, because they're not men, they're sons of God. And they're also ruling over these nations. Very interesting. So God is talking, He's going into standing in the Congregation of the Mighty, like the Divine Council, telling these little g gods or eloheim angels, sons of gods that are looking over these nations. So it looks like to me that fallen angels are representing these other gods. It's like Apollo, you know, I would say that maybe Apollo or Zeus or whatever you want to say, you know any any Roman god you want to name, or any any uh, you know, Nimrods or whatever people want to worship. I wouldn't say Nimrods so much, but a lot of these, you know, Apollo or you know, these other lowercase g gods that people are worshiping. Do you not think that maybe that these deities maybe have appeared to the Greeks and make them worship them, or appeared to the Romans, you know, Saturn or Jupiter appeared to them to make them want to worship them. Well, yeah, they're they're they're lowercase g gods. Yeah, they're sons of gods. They're fallen angels or some of them. Maybe Lucifer maybe might play these roles as well. They're coming to them, that's why they're worshiping them, you know. So that's who God is talking to right here. And what happens is if these nations want to worship of God, then then God the Father will say you take go ahead, you can have these gods, and he lets them rule over their nations. An example of this is in the Book of Daniel when he it's I think it's Daniel thirteen, where he does the prayer, and he prays, and then you know that the angel is going to answer his prayer and he's fighting with the Prince of Persia. He asks Michael Lee archangel to help you see what I mean the Prince of Persia, Right, this is an evil angel. Obviously that's over the Prince of Persia because they're fighting against God's angels. But he's ruling over Persia. So you see that there's examples in the Bible of fallen angels ruling over nations. Obviously, God is ruling over Israel. That these are his people, and this is the God you know, he's the one that they're worshiping, so he's going to represent for them at this time. Right, But look at Egypt and these other nations. For example, Jethro it says that he's the priest of the Medians, right, the Midians, which he's the priest of them, you know, the worshiping other gods. So that is why Jethro says he is above them. Then Jethrow, Yeah, that's why he's saying that the Lord, you know, you know, God is greater than all the gods. So it's it's just very interesting to me. Some people would would probably contend to that and say, oh, that's not true. But what about Apheesian six twelve. You know, what about a Feesians six twelve? And what I would also contend is and Ephesians six twelve. They're actually, let me read it real quick, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places. What they're in high places. Yeah, So I just want to let you guys know that, all right, So I just wanted to kind of go over that for you guys. So when they're talking about little little lower case g gods, I believe biblically it would be like demons, or I would say fallen angels. I'm not saying that demons and fallen angels are the same, but sometimes they're worshiping demons. You know, you got Bao, you got Moloch, you got all these different gods. You know, I believe a lot of them are idioms for Satan. Some of them are idioms for fallen angels. That's what I believe. And and even Paul says, behind these idols there are demons, right, So that's that's very interesting when when Paul says that it's not like they're just worshiping nothing. There's something there that is enemies of the Most High right, So it's not just like they're worshiping thin air. There's some kind of deity or entity behind this, all right. So for in the very thing in which they have behaved proudly, he was above them. Then Jericho, Moses's father in law, took a burnt offering and other sacrifices to offer to God. And Aaron came with the elders to Israel to eat bread with moses father in law before God. So they were all just eating fellowship. Looks like Jethro was okay with with worshiping and worshiping yahweh, you know. And it was. And we'll get back to Exodus eighteen, verse thirteen. And so it was on the next day that Moses sacked to judge the people, and the people stood before Moses from morning until evening. So when Moses' father in law saw all that he did for the people, he said, what is this thing that you are doing for the people. Why do you alone sit and all the people stand before you for the morning until evening, and Moses said to his father in law, because the people come to me to inquire God of God when they have a difficulty, They come to me, and I judge between one and the other, and I make known the statutes of God and his laws. Man, can you imagine being Moses? Can you imagine being Moses having to deal with all these different personalities and all these different people, and all these different quarrels and all these different complaints. And man, I must have been pretty crazy, you know. A good thing he had God on his side, because man would go nuts dealing with all that. So Moses's father in law said to him, the thing that you do is not good. Both you and these people who are with you will surely wear it yourselves out. Yeah. See that's what he's saying here. For this is the thing is too much for you. You are not able to perform it by yourself. Listen now to my voice. I will give you counsel, and God will be with you. Stand before God for the people, so that you may bring the difficulties to God. So it looks like he's he's a older older obviously than Moses, and he's you know, breaking some game down to him, and also, you know, get just giving them some I think this has given them some great advice. You know, sometimes God can talk through non believers, Believe it or not. Sometimes God can use non believers in your life to teach you a lesson or teach you something that you probably need to know. And you shall teach them the statutes and the laws, and show them the way in which they must walk, and and they and the work they must do. Moreover, you shall select from all the people able men such as fear God, men of truth, such as such men that fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness, and place such over them to be rulers of the thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens, and let them judge the people at all times. Then it will be very are. Then it will be that every great matter they shall bring to you, but every small matter they themselves shall judge. So it will be easier for you that they will bear the burden with you. If you do this thing, and God so commands you, then you will be able to endure. And all this people will also go to their place in peace. So you know, take a little burden off Moses's back. Moses is trying to do everything himself. He's saying, it's gonna wear yourselves out. It's gonna wear the people out. They're gonna be sick of dealing with you. You're gonna be sick of dealing with them. So you need to get, you know, to get some judges put in place. And so Moses heeded the voice of his father in law and did all that he said. And Moses chowse able men out of all Israel and made them them heads over the people, rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of ten. So they judge the people at all times. The hard cases they brought to Moses, but they judged every small case among themselves, small cases themselves. Then Moses let his father in law depart and they went his way to his own land. So, yeah, very interesting there. He's just taking a little burden off them. You know, like once in a while, you know, you need help, and you can't just always make your own decisions. You need to pray to God for discernment, pray for guidance, you know, God will guide you, but sometimes you need somebody to come and kind of put things in order for you. You know, like I said, two million people, they're moving. They got people coming up to him asking him questions, you know, having quarrels, having arguments, having fights. He has to judge. He has big things, small things, things that probably don't matter, things that probably really do matter that he's dealing with. And and like you said, Jethro's you're gonna get worn out doing this. So I think God speaking through Jethrow, I think he gave him some great advice there. And now we have Exodus nineteen, so this is interesting. So Exodus nineteen we have we'll have some really interesting stuff happened here the And just let you guys know, the san Hadrin also used that pattern the seventy elders that Moses had brought to Israel, like you know, that same kind of pattern. The Sanhedrin ended up using that same exact pattern when Jesus was on the earth, so they actually kept that same exact thing going. So that's interesting. So Exodus nineteen, Verse one, and then Exodus actually is going to be fulfilling Exodus three. You know, now they're going to be at Mount Siinai, right, and they're gonna stay there for a while. Actually, I think all the way till I think it's like the middle of the Book of Numbers or something. They're gonna be staying there for a while here. So Exodus nineteen, we're gonna be on verse one and the third month. After the children of Israel had gone out of the land of Egypt, on the same day they came to the wilderness of Sinai. For they had departed from Rapideem had come to the wilderness of Siinai and camped in the wilderness. So Israel camped there before the mountain. So and Moses went up to God. So he went up the mountain to speak to God, excuse me. And the Lord called to him from the mountain, saying, thus you shall say to the house of Jacob or the house of Israel, and tell the children of Israel. Yet you have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles wings and brought you to myself something I think I need to reiterate here. Okay, this is really powerful stuff. So he says, and I bore you on eagles wings. It brought you to myself. If you guys look up what eagles do with they're young that they're taking care of. They don't hold them with their claws. They actually put them on their backs and they fly. So what happens is, uh, think about it. If somebody was down on the on the on the ground with the arrow and they try to shoot an arrow up, well, the eagle is gonna have it on its back, so it would take the arrow first before we can hit the one, you know behind it. It's basically full protection mode against anything that's coming. That's why it puts the eagle on its back. So that's what it says right here, that eagles wings and brought you to myself. You know so I I just like to to think about that. You know, how much God was taking care of them, and that idiom of the of the eagle wings and brought you to myself. I think that's pretty interesting there. So now, therefore, if you indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, then you shall see a special treasure to me above all people, for all the earth is mine, and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel. So you see God speaking to Moses here saying that you shall be to me a kingdom of priest and a holy nation. So I think that's, you know, pretty interesting. It's like because, yeah, they become holy, but man, it's a holy nation. But you see, you'll see what happens with the with the children of Israel and what they end up doing. Uh here when I once he comes back down with the Ten Commandments, it says, so Moses came and called for the elder of the people and laid before them all the words which the Lord commanded him. Then all the people answered together and said all that the Lord has spoken, well we will do. So Moses brought back the words of the people to the Lord, and the Lord said to Moses, behold, I come to you in a thick cloud, and all the people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever. So now the people are down at the bottom of the mountain, you know, looking up basically playing. You know, he's the middleman. And obviously God doesn't need Moses to come deliver the message. God already knows what the people are saying. But the people don't know God's power fully at this point doesn't always omnipresent, omnipotent and all that stuff. So that this is the way they're doing it, and God needs to build their faith up in Him and also build their faith up, and that Moses is a is a good leader. So the way he's doing that is sending him down the hill, down the mountain to the people. The people are telling him stuff and they're going he's going up. God is telling him what he's his word, uh, and he's going back down and delivering the message to the people. So he is the middleman. It shows great leadership. It would build faith in God because God is telling him stuff and God is fulfilling his promises just like right here, he's fulfilling Exodus three seventeen through eighteen. It says, and I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt onto the land of the Canaanites, the hit Tights, the Amorites, and so on, and telling him that he's you know, he's gonna bring him out of Egypt and they're gonna end up on the on the mountain, you know again. So you know, he's fulfilling that so anything that God is telling them, he is. He is telling him prophecy, and he is fulfilling it. He's giving him signs, he's giving him miracles, he's building faith. So so it says, so I'm gonna go back to chapter nineteen Exodus, Chapter nineteen, verse ten. So Moses told the words of the people to the Lord. Then the Lord said to Moses, go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their clothes, and let them be ready for the third day. For on the third day the Lord will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. You shall set bounds for the people all around, saying, take heed to yourselves that you do not go up to the mountain or touch its base. Whoever touches the mountains shall surely be put to death. Not a hand shall touch him, but he shall surely be stoned or shot with the narrow, whether the man or beast, he shall not live. When the trumpet sounds long, they shall come near the mountain. So one thing we fail to realize sometime is the we we we failed to appreciate the fact that we could come to God through our mediator Jesus Christ. We get to be like Moses on that mountain, you know, without having to go through all this stuff. The people before they couldn't come and walk up to the Lord and speak. They need to have a priest talk to him. There's all those things that they had a high priest. So we need to understand that, appreciate the fact that we have a mediator in Jesus and we could speak through Jesus to God, and that we even have the ability to pray because look at the way that they had to they had to do, you know, look at the way they had to communicate with God before. There was a lot of things you had to put in place that before you could speak to him, you know, you have to have you know, it was just it's a lot different. You know. We need to appreciate the fact that we could just pray to God now, but we haven't mediator in Jesus, and we can and we have that open communication with the Lord. I mean, we don't really think about that sometimes, but when we read the Bible, the Old Testament, we see the things they had to go through and we realized, like, wow, we are so blessed. Praise God to be able to pray to God. And even though we're not holy, and we are disgusting and our works are just filthy rags, We're able to speak to God because of what Jesus did on the cross. Tell me that just amazing stuff. I'm beautiful, you know. So this is a exodus nineteen verse fourteen. So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and sanctify the people, and they washed their clothes, and he said to the people, be ready for the third day, and do not come near your wives. So do not have sex with your wives. Do not lay with your wives. Don't do that. Stay basically, just abstain, you know, can you can you abstain? Can you fast from this? Basically he wants them to fast from it. So I think that's that's just interesting too. You know. It's like sacrifices you need to make, you know, it's it's it's obviously that's something that's hard for men to uh to not do, you know. So he wants you to stay away from that. Do not come near your wives. It says, then it came to pass on the third day in the morning that there were thunderings and lightnings in a thick cloud on the mountain, and the sound of a trumpet was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. Can you imagine being in the camp two million people around this mountain and you're just chilling there waiting for Moses to come down, you know, looking like, oh, where's he at? And all of a sudden you see the thundering, the lightning, thick clouds on the mountain, and and the trumpets, Like the trumpet just probably wasn't like a burnt burner. It was probably so loud and overbearing. It was probably frightening, dude, really interesting. And Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke because the Lord descended upon it in fire. It smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly, so it's shaking like an earthquake. The blast of a trumpet sounded long, it became louder and louder. Moses spoke and God answered him by voice, and the Lord came down upon Mount Sinai on the top of the mountain, and the Lord called Moses to the top of the mountain and Moses went up. Now look at that real quick. I mean, can you imagine, Moses, uh, how much courage that has to take, even though you know you're you're gonna go meet with God and you know you don't have anything to worry about at this point because you've already been dealing with God. Can you imagine seeing that thick cloud, the thundering, the trumpet, and and you know, and then you know there's got to be angels there as well, you know what I mean, like protecting the Lord and everything. You know. So, dude, Moses is about to go up there, and that must have been incredible, incredible, and it takes courage to do that. And Moses has been building courage up because before he told God, I'm not the guy. I'm not the one to do this. I'm not I can't even speak, I stuttered, I have a speech impediment. I'm not the guy. And look at he's his leadership that he's learning here, you know, and this is good stuff. And the Lord said to Moses, go down and warn the people lest they break through a gaze at the Lord and many of them perish, and let the priests who come near the Lord consecrate themselves. Let the Lord break out against them. But Moses said to the Lord that people cannot come up to Mount Sinai, for you warned us, saying, set back around the mountain and consecrate it. Then the Lord said to him, away, get down, and then come up you and Aaron with you. But do not let the priest and the people break through to come up to the Lord unless he break out against them. So Moses went down to the people and spoke to them. So what is it building? Like I said, it's building leadership in Moses. It's building confidence in Moses. He's able to go up and speak to the Lord. The people are probably like, dude, this guy gets to go talk to God. God trust him this much. He's able to you know, he's able to go up and talk to him, you know. And it makes it so that the people, it makes it so that, uh, people trust the commandments that come from God, the laws that come from God a lot more. That's why Moses has looked up to is like such a figure, uh you know in you know, the Jews look up to him a lot because you know. And then Jesus, if you look at a on five forty five, if you don't believe the words of Moses, how are you gonna believe my words? You know. So so even even Jesus points to Moses as well, and and then uh, it's just to me, it's just uh, it's fascinating and and uh, you know, as you know, being prior military, you know, the leadership. I was a sergeant in the in the army. Like I wish I would have dug a lot deeper into the word of God during that time I was. You know, I wish that before I I wish you know, I spent way more time, uh, you know, being fully saved. You know, I wish I spent a lot more time. But you know what, I went through a lot of hardships and stuff and and during you know, during those times before I joined the army, and I had to go through that to get to where I am today, you know. So anyways, Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. So all right, so we are going to now go to Exodus twenty and this is gonna be now speaking of the Ten Commandments. Here we go, and God spoke all these words saying, I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. There we go, no other little g gods before me. So that is nombree, no. Right. So I had a full breakdown of this here. I was trying to look for it really quick explain. Oops. All right, So, so the first four commandments are going to be like how to worship God and stuff like that. The last six are our dead, are or to us? You know, so are directed towards us. So it says you shall have no other gods before me. Right, you shall not make yourselves a carved image, any likeness or anything that is in heaven above, that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous god, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generate nations to those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands to those who love me, and keep my commandments. You understand that. So, so when he says that you shall have no other gods before me. That's you know, he talks about the but and then he goes he says, you shall not make yourselves a carved image or likeness of anything that is in heaven above on the earth they needs, So think about that. So he's talking about those idols as well, those carved images. Yes, but he's speaking about the gods as well. You shall have no other gods before me, So we got to understand that. So I think that it's very important that that he is separating that, right, So he's actually he's separating those two because that's two different things. Yes, there's carved images made of these gods, but he's saying, did not put any other gods before him, don't put other elohem before him. So it's kind of it's two different things. People don't separate that. They just think that that he's talking about idols and carved images. He's talking about gods, And I'm not saying that there's other gods that can create like God can. What I'm telling you is that there's sons of gods, fallen angels that are playing these roles of these of these other gods. So there's actually deities behind him, behind the other gods, the worshiping and God is like, I am the King of Kings, the God of gods. Do not worship any of them, don't put any of them before me. I think it's just super interesting. So you shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who has taken his name in vain. Wow. So some people believe that taking the Lord's name in vain is you know, discussing while using God's name, but using the Lord's name in vain is saying I'm a Christian and representing God, but not but representing him in a like a bad way where you're making Christians look bad or you're making God look bad, you know, saying you know, like if I was a a Christian, saying I'm a Christian and I'm a God fearing Christian, and then I'm over here cussing people out and making people feel bad and slandering people. And you know, I am taking God's name in vain because I'm representing God, but I am doing it in vain. You know where it's it's it's detracting people from the faith. I'm not attracting people to the faith. I'm I'm pushing people away from the faith. That's part of using God's name in vain. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work. You nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hollowed it. Very very interesting. I love the fact that he says, for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth. Come on, guys, you know, thousand years, millions of years, billions of billions of years. It says that the Lord made the heavens and the earth and six days. I love it. So the Sabbath. Okay, So that's something I think a lot of people have issues with as well. You know, what when is the Sabbath? Why are you at church on Sunday? Uh is the Sabbath day for this seventh So it's Saturday, obviously, but I was just trying to look up to Shabbatan Hebrew. So it's Friday evening until Saturday evening. That's the Sabbath. What's very interesting to me is what day in America does everybody go out to party and to drink and to do all the crazy stuff that I used to do back in the day. Friday night, the moon is right, you know what I mean? Friday night, which is the day of the Sabbath. That is the day that everybody says, it's the weekend. It's time to go and party. It's time to go and hang out with these women and to do drugs and to drink and to fournicue and to do all this crazy stuff. It's Friday night, right, go gamble, let's go do this because it's the weekend. And that's so interesting that that's how what the Sabbath is, and those are the times that the world is pushing us to celebrate, to party, to do things. You know, I'm not saying that you can't have fun as a Christian. All I'm saying is that, uh, it's just funny how the world pushes that on us. And I'm not saying that you can't have fun as a Christian, like you can go out and have sex with different women all that. So I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that, you know, you're able to celebrate God. Man, You're able to still have fun. You know, it's not it's not like it's you just have a boring life. You know, you could definitely have fun with the Lord. Now what's gonna happen to you, you know, is you're gonna be convicted in areas that you weren't convicted before, believe me. And you're gonna know when you're doing right and when you're doing wrong. And not all of us get that right, believe me. So now the Lord's Day for Catholics, for Protestants, uh, they celebrate the Sabbath on Sunday or they go to church on Sundays. Now, what what I would say, you know, is what I would say is I think it's interesting, like I think we should honor the I think we should honor God every day. I think we should celebrate God every day. I think we should read the Bible every day. You know, I think that if you have a day that is the Sabbath, whether it's Friday to Saturday, or whether it's Saturday to Sunday night or Sunday evening to our Sunday morning to Sunday night. Whatever day that you're gonna use is the Sabbath day. You should you should have a day like that for sure. But sometimes it's not gonna fall on Friday evening to Saturday evening, you know. Like the Jews in Israel, they they they they they have they use that, you know, they do Friday evening to Saturday evening. Hey, that's great, you know, That's that's what tradition says to do. And uh, that's that's what I think is is important. But I think that we should have a Sabbath day period, you know, and and if it ends up being Sunday, or it ends up being Saturday and ends up being Friday, uh, you know, I just think we need it. It's important to have that day of rest. That's the point, you know. And also on the Sabbath, if you are celebrating the Sabbath, and let's say you are doing it like uh like uh, the Bible says, uh, Jesus obviously says that if somebody's in need or in trouble or something's happening, you need to help that person. If you're gonna heal somebody, you need to heal them. If a donkey falls in the lake, you're gonna pick the donkey out of the lake. Even though it's a Sabbath, so it's important to UH to to to do the Sabbath. But at the same time, it's like people get so legalistic with it. They start getting even when people hearing what I'm saying right now.
Speaker 2: That you said Sunday, Oh, that's well pagan, that's that's freaking Jesuit.
Speaker 1: Like now, I'm just all I'm telling you is I think you should have a Sabbath day. That's I think that's good. You have a Sabbath day, have a day that you do that, have a day that you rest. God has given you that rest. But it's also you're spending time with the Lord. And if you spend time with the Lord all day Saturday instead of Friday evening to Saturday, I think God's gonna be upset. No, God just wants you to have that Sabbath day. It's a blessing God mate, the day holy. Yes, But uh you know, remember the Sabbath to keep it holy. It's it. But we should try to be holy all all week, you know. Don't just be like, hey, on Sundays, I'm gonna be holy and then all the other days I'm not, you know. And and I'm guilty of this too. I'm trying to do what I do, you know, and it's a it's a very it's a very tough life. I'll just say that, the Christian walk, it's very hard because there's so much out there to to stop us from from being holy. So that's that's my little take on that. The next one is gonna be Honor your father and your mother, that your days maybe be long upon the land which the Lord your God has given you. So hold on, guys, let me turn the volume down on my breen. You can't have that plan now. Let's see, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that quiets it down anyway. Sorry. Honor your father and mother. Honor your father. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you. Okay, So honor your father and mother. Okay, now, yes, this is super important. Honor your father, and your mother. You know, you got to understand that that your your parents, they they they got together, they had you. We know how difficult it is once you do have kids, How hard it is to raise kids, how hard it is to pay attention to all of them, How hard it is to give them all the love that you need to give them, How hard it is to to you know, sleepless nights and go to work all day and come home and you know it's how hard it is to do all these things. You know, how hard was it for your parents. Even if your parents were not the best parents in the world by your standards, understand that your parents went through a lot to have you, a lot to bring into this world, a lot to feed you. They went through so much stress and so much stuff that you need to honor them now, even if they are jerks to you, or even if they are a certain way to you, you need to honor them anyways, because God wants you to forgive. God wants you to honor them. And if you honor them and they're being bad to you, then that sin is on them. It's not on you. You are You don't fight fire with fire. There you fight fire that they're trying to do to you. With grace and grace and grace, Okay, the sin will be on them, not on you. You are giving grace, you are being loving, and you are honoring them. If they're not honoring you back, that's on them. So all I say is I think it's important to honor your father and mother. You know, my mom, I love her. She my dad has passed away. He's gone now. And my dad did some things in his life that obviously I didn't appreciate, and you know, but I forgive him. I love him, but he did certain things, you know, but I always was still there for him and I still loved him, you know. So my mom, she's always been there for me, and she's been through a lot in her life. And you know, to this day, she listens to my podcast, she listens to my show. We always we talk all the time. I wish she lived closer than me. She lives in Ohio, but I'm in California. But a man honor that following her mother. It's very important. But one thing that's important, though, is you also are gonna get married, and you're gonna break away from your father and your mother. They no longer. Once you're an adult and you're out of the house, you don't let them start controlling your life. Okay, you honor them, yes, but you now are your own father and mother now of your own family. So you don't go relying on mom and data. You get out and you do your thing, and now you're separated from them. You honor them still, but now you are your own father or mother over your family. You see what I mean. So people need to understand that. I see a lot of people letting their parents still rule their life. You know, come on, all right, so we have you shall not murder. So this one is obvious. You know, we should not murder. We should not take somebody's life. We should not take somebody's life with malice. We should not try to go out there and plot to kill somebody. Now, if you are in your own home protecting your family and a thief comes into your home or your house, that is called killing. That is not called murder. Now. Another thing that people try to tell you is that if you go to war, that it's accepted and it's not murder. And that's what it seems to be in the Bible. But these people that are fighting these wars as we know, or they're not fighting these wars for God. They're not out there fighting it for I don't care if it's Donald Trump, I don't care if it's anybody you think is a good person, you know, or whatever you think about these these presidents and those guys are Kennedy was great, this person is. They're all not fighting any war for God. And just because that somebody's an enemy to the United States doesn't mean they're an enemy to God. Okay, So we need to understand that. So it's very hard. But sometimes, you know, you do go to battle and you do end up killing people while you're in battle, and that's something you need to take up with the Lord, you know. Thank God, Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you, thank you Holy Spirit. Thank you for not allowing me to go into combat and having to kill somebody. I was in a combat zone, uh, combat area, you know. I went to Kuwait. I'm feeling helicopters. The combat area was probably like forty miles away, you know, so I wasn't wasn't having to kill, but I really had to battle with that as a soldier like about you know, with I was battling that and uh, and you know you talk to talk to the chaplain about that, you know, when you're there, and they'll tell you like, oh, well, god, you know you're here fighting for America. So you know they'll tell you too, like like, hey, you know, it's not gonna be murdered. It's not gonna be murdered. It's gonna you know, because you're you're in battle and you're in war, and you know, and and you know that's the thing that you know you have to take up with with with the Lord. But I just think it's important to know that later when we go over the laws and Leviticus, if a thief comes into your home and you end up killing them, then you were protecting your family. That's different than murder. Okay, you shall not commit. Adultery is another one, and that one's very hard. You know. That's something that and you know that I've battled with in my life a long time ago, and also a lot of people battle with right now. And adultery is is uh. Jesus says that if you think of another woman, think about having sex with another woman, you know you've already committed it. You know, if you if you go beyond just looking at a woman and you start thinking about having sex with them, then you basically have already committed adultery. So that's very hard for so many men nowadays, uh, you know, or even back then or any time, you know, because people just have us uh we're raised as men, you know, especially in America to you know, your your dad or your friends are always like, hey, look at that girl, or look at that butt, or you know, you have Instagram and you have all these different things that are out there to try to bait you. The devil can bait you into committing adultery with your mind without even having to physically do it. Pornography, you know, where you're you're looking at pornography and you're you're basically committing adultery that way because you're thinking about having sex with that woman or whatever. You know. So that's just you know, you go to the gym and people talk to people at work, and you know, it just it happens so much, you know, and divorce rate is so high in America. It's it's it's just crazy. And it's because that's that sin is so readily available, and Satan uses all this stuff to to just you know, bring you further and further away from God, you know. And that kind of stuff is happening in the church, happening with pastors, it's happening with people you think are the best people in the world. Man. Sometimes the scandal will pop up and and it's a you know, in military, right, I was in the army. That's something that's that's very hard for a lot of people in the military that are deployed. A lot of relationships get broken up because of that. And uh, you know, you need to make sure you're there for your wife and there for your family or that kind of stuff pops up. You shall not steal. Ah, Yes, So that's a that's the thing you know obviously. Uh that and that's something that's big too, man. I know that a lot of which I found out from my wife that a lot of women like to steal, you know. I I didn't even know that, Like, uh, I guess when you're a teenager. You know a lot of people, a lot of women go through this phase what they need makeup or they need this, and they just go into target and just you know, snatch it up and put it in their purse. A lot of men too. I'm not just trying to pick on women. But I had no idea to do that. People do that because when I was a kid, I would be like, man, that's hard for me to even take a pack of gum or a piece of gum, or it's hard for me to even take a quarter off someone's laundry or washing machine. I just had this thing in me that was instilled. Not saying I was a perfect angel, but when it comes to stealing for some reason, but when it came to other stuff, I would definitely do it. But yeah, for some reason I had that. But yeah, you shall not steal. Now, think about this too, when it's something that you know people that are in jail are not obviously they're not holy. There there are some that have made it to the Lord. But you notice that when you do certain things like this in jail, you're gonna get dealt with, and one of them is stealing. You know, if you steal for somebody in jail, you and you know you're a known thief, you are now marked and they they will definitely take care of you. So stealing is something that is very sneaky and very especially if you steal from one of your friends, or you start doing fraud, or you start stealing people's credit. I mean it can cause some major problems, you know, major problems. And you steal from some people, You're gonna get killed. There's no joke. So these are very important things. The commandments that God is giving us that are super important for our life, that we should definitely follow. You shall not bear false, false witness against your neighbor's I'm noticing that happening right now in the community, that the truth or community right now, that a lot of people are bearing false witness against their neighbor. I'm noticing it's happening right now, a lot of division and the truth or community about certain issues and certain things. And I'm seeing that right now, and I'm seeing it, and I'm feeling like, wow, the devil is just laughing at uh, these some of the people right now and just tap dancing all over them because they're they're bearing false witness against their neighbor and you know, lying and stuff like that about there, about what people are doing and and just yes, it's not uh, it's not good. I could I could look up with the actual knowingly lie or to make a false statement, especially in a legal setting. That's what it is. Now, I'd have to know what the biblical false witness in the Bible is, someone who intentionally lies about another person to make them seem guilty when they are innocent. You see how that could be bad speaking falsely in a way, lying or speaking unjustly against someone to damage their reputation. So the person is innocent and you are saying they are guilty. You see, there's that bearing false witness against your neighbors happening all throughout the flat earth community right now. It's going crazy and people are lying here and people are it's just as the nuts. So yeah, we need to learn from what the Bible is saying here. Don't do that. There's one judge, you know, there's one judge. You know, God is the judge. We are not the judge. So we need to stop doing that. You know. We need to let God, you know, bring it to the Lord, pray to God, put it at the altar, and let God handle it. We are not the ones that are to be out here mocking people, bearing false witness, saying you're a liar, and let me catch you in this, let me do this, let me do that. We gotta be careful with it. And I to myself, man, because sometimes I do conspiracy podcasts. That's why. Man, Sometimes I gotta understand that this Bible study stuff I'm doing for you guys is the most important. The conspiracy stuff is very fun. I love it. I like to dig into it. I like to you know, conspiracy to the Bible and this, and it gets real cool in the deep and the loller research. Yeah, it's fun. But the most important thing I could do for you guys is this right here, right now, studying the Word of God for you and I and I. Sometimes I get I get sucked off, like to a different area of and I and I get put into it sucked off. I'm sorry, I said that. I meant like, I get pushed into a different area and then I'm like, I'm studying something, and then I in like the like the Final Experiment, for example. I got sucked into that so much that I started studying that and I started doing a show on that. I'm like, ah, I gotta, I'm sorry, I gotta get back. I gotta, I gotta get back into the Word, you know, And this is the most important right here. So I just want to let you guys know that I love the fact that you guys even allow me to do this a Bible study with you. You know, I really appreciate every one of you, anyone that's listening right now. I just want to let you know I appreciate you because I need this just as much as you need it. You know, I need it too, And I don't want to present stuff to you unless I've studied it. So that's what happens. Well, that's why I would sometimes I might do a show on something else because it's like I want to I don't want to come to you guys without studying some of this stuff first. You know, so you shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbors. This is very interesting because this has to do with something in the mind. Okay, this is not physically doing an activity. This is coveting your neighbor's house. This is wanting something that your neighbor has. This is looking into your neighbor's garage saying I wish I had that wish I had that. I'm not happy with my car, I'm not happy with my wife. This has to do with pornography too, because what you're doing when you're watching pornography and stuff is you're covering that woman, and that woman is probably someone's wife. You know. That's that's just letting you know. But this has to do something with your mind actually not even doing a physical act. This has to do with thinking about it. So that is very interesting to me. This is the This is an interesting one that has to do with your thoughts, you know, your heart. So I think that's fascinating. So now we're gonna go to So that's the ten commandments laid out for you. Kind of did my best to explain they know certain things here and there, just to just so you understand and you know. So now we're gonna go to UH chapter twenty, verse eighteen. It says the people afraid of God's presence. Now all the people witness the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountains smoking. And when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. Then they said to Moses, you speak with us, and we will hear, but not let God speak with us lest we die. So they were saying, basically, you speak with us, will listen, cool, but don't let God speak to us because we already scared of the lightning, the thunder, the flashes, the trumpet, And they're very intimidated at this point. They're afraid of God's presence. And Moses said to the people, do not fear, for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, that you may not sin. So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was. That's what I told you, man, Moses has some courage here, some courage like I couldn't even imagine what this scene looked like. And Moses is gonna walk into the dark that's where God was. Like he had faith. He had faith right here. You could tell the law of the altars what this is called. Then the Lord said to Moses, thus you shall say to the chilset of Israel, you have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. You shall not make anything be with you, Gods of silver or gods of gold. You shall not make for yourselves an altar of earth you shall make for me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep, your oxen. In every place where I record my name, I will come to you, and I will bless you. And if you make me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hoombstone, for if you use your tool on it, you profaned it. Nor shall you go up by steps to my altar, that your nakedness may be exposed on it. So the strict rules that God is placing and just letting you know, you know, like I guess certain things that God just needs you to do before you build that altar. Now we're gonna go with Exodus twenty one, Verse one. Now these are the judgments what you shall set for set before them. If you buy a Hebrew servant, he shall serve six years, and the seventh he shall go out free and pay nothing. It becomes in by himself, he shall go out by himself. It becomes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master has given him a wife, then he and she was born him sons or daughters. The wife and her children shall be her masters, and he shall go out by himself. But if the servant plainly says, I love my master, my wife, and my children, I will go out for go out free, I will not. I'm sorry, I will not go out free. Then his master shall bring him to the judges. He shall also bring him to the door and to the door posts. And his master shall pierce his ear with an all, and he shall serve him forever. So people will freak out about this verse and say, oh, my goodness, look at this. Slavery is in the Bible. Oh my, what's going on now? This is a first of all, this is a total different time than we're in right now, and we need to understand that. I don't want to get too much into the slavery thing, because, like I said, people will flip out about this verse and be like, look, well, my goodness, I can't believe this law. And especially atheist you know that the Bible talks about slavery. Well, they got to study it first and find out what why someone's a servant in the first place. You owe a debt, you know, So when if I was like, I'm working for my employee right now, right, I'm in debt to what my house, my cars, actually my cars are paid off. But I'm in debt to my house. Right, So I'm in debt. I'm a slave right now too. And I and I work a job, and I'm a slave to my employer. I will I'm literally on call twenty four to seven for my employer. I am a slave to that, to that phone. Okay, it calls me. I have to check the system, look at the water. I gotta do. I gotta do all these different things. My boss calls me, even if I'm off o work, He'll call me, Hey, how's it going. I see that this emergency popped up or this popped up? What's going on? So I am a slave to my job. No, I'm an employee. No, yeah, I'm an employee to my job. Yeah, that's what it is. I'm a slave, and I'm in debt to all these places I have to pay. I'm in debt to my car payment. I'm in debt or not car payment, alright, I'm in debt to the solar bill. I'm in debt to Edison, I'm in debt to the water company. I'm in debt to these different things. And uh, you know, insurance, whatever you gotta pay. We're in debt, so we owe. So whether you're a Hebrew servant and you're living in their household and you're you know, you're you know, you're getting food three meals a day, it's the same thing we're doing right now. We're basically in debt for to feed our children, to feed our families, and in debt to Vond's or whatever. Heck, you buy groceries from Walmart and you know what I mean. So it's still here. It's like it's basically it's full circle. And I don't care what people say. We're still slaves to this day, you know what I mean. So we'll continue. And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she saw go out as the male slaves do. And if she does not please her master, who was bethralled her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her, and he has bothered I'll be be thralled. Sorry, I don't know why I can apologize. Be thralled her to his son. He shall deal with her according to the custom of the daughters. And if he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, her marriage rights. And he does not do these three for her, as she shall go out free without paying money. All right, So that's on a servant's law concerning servants. So now just let you know I didn't get all the way to Exodus twenty one. I got to study till twenty and then I finished. I didn't get to study these, so some of this stuff will be new to me. You know, I've obviously gone over before, but I haven't, like recently read it, so it'll be new to me. How didn't get a chance to study this too much. So I'm gonna go over this, and you know it'll be both of us can go over it together. The law concerning violence, he who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death. However, if he did not lie in wait, but God delivered him into his hands, then I will appoint you for a place where he may flee. But if a man acts with premeditation against his neighbor to kill him by treachery, you shall take him from my altar, and he may die. And he who strikes his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. You see that, That's how it used to be. He who kidnaps a man and sells him, or if he has found in his hand, shall surely be put to death. Now listen, I definitely agree with that. Man. If you take somebody against their will, you cannap a kid, you can have a wife, somebody's wife. You kidnap people against their will, and you just take them. Man, I understand why they were put to death. Believe me, because if somebody kidnaped my kids would I would understand why someone want to put someone to death or why they should be put to death. And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. Now that's very interesting. You curse them? What does that hold on? I like to find out. Let's see really quick, Exodus twenty one. It's going to be seventeen, twenty one, seventeen. This is the kind of stuff you gotta do. You got to you gotta look in the concordance and find out what what does that work? Curse? Curses even mean to be light, be swift, be trifling, be of little account, be light, to be slight abated, so to be despicable to curse. So so yeah, so it looks like that that word cursed is to be trifling, to like screw them over, to do something that's that's that's really bad. I don't think cursing is like to curse him out. I think it's like you be in trifling to them, to do something that's that's terrible to them, you know. So you shall be put to death if men contend with each other and one strikes the other with a stone or with his fist, and he does not die, but is confined to his bed. If he rises again and walks about outside with his staff, then he who struck him shall shall be acquitted. He shall only pay for the loss of his time, and shall provide him uh to be thoroughly healed. So you should pay for them, you know, till until he's healed. First of all, I don't think you should strike people with stones, you know, with your fist. I mean, I don't think you should strike people with fist either, But I can understand where that laws in place for sure. And if a man beats his male or female servant with the rod so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished, notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he should not be punished for he is for it is for he shall not be punished for he is his property. That's interesting. If a man beats his male or female servant with the rod so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished, notwithstanding if he remains alive a day or two, he should not be punished. Okay, I see what it says. If men fight and hurt a woman with child, with the child with child so that he she gives birth prematurely, like if a man hurts a woman that's pregnant and she gives birth prematurely like causes it a miscarriage, and yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him. He shall pay as the judges determined. But if any harm follows, that you shall give life for life, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, hand for a hand, foot for a foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. That's just the way that God wanted it. And you know, capital punishment. That's something that I think it's really interesting that people will fight and fight and fight for people not to have the death penalty, but they won't fight and fight and fight for abortions not to happen. I think that's freaking ridiculous. So, and you know what, I think that the court system needs to be one hundred percent that that person definitely committed that murder, because I have seen people get framed and all this stuff that cops do. Detectives said, it kind of becomes a very sticky situation. But if a man strikes the eye of his male or female servant and destroys it, he shall let him go free for the sake of his eye. And if he knocks out the tooth of his male female servant, he shall let him go free for the sake of his tooth. So basically, don't beat your servants, you know, don't be a jerk, and don't be your help animal control laws. If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, then the ox shall surely be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten. But the owner of the ox shall be acquitted. But if the ox tended to thrust with its horn in times past, and it has made known to its owner that he has not yet kept it confined, so that it has killed a man or woman, the ox shall be stoned, and its owner shall be put to death. If there is impose on him a sum of money, then he shall pay to redeem his life whatever is imposed on him, whether it is gored a son or gord a daughter. According to the judgment, it shall not be done to him. If the ox gorees a male or female servant, he shall give to their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned. If a man opens up a pit, or a man digs a pit and does not cover it, and an ox or a donkey falls in it, the owner of the pit shall make it good. He shall give money to the owner, but the dead animal shall be his. If the man's ox hurts another so that it dies, that he shall sell the live ox and divide the money from it, and the dead ox shall also divide. Or if it's known that the ox tended to thrust in the time past, and the owner is not yet kept it confined, he shall surely pay ox for ox, and the dead animal shall be his own. Exodus twenty two, Verse one is where We're gonna be So these are all rules and everything for the for the for the Israelites. You got to understand, there's two million of them. They're all living amongst each other. There's probably a little bit of chaos happening. They don't have these rules, these regulations. Things are happening that that we were talking about earlier. Jethro was speaking to Moses and he's telling them you need to have judges, you need to have this that. So these are probably the things that Moses was dealing with, that he was having problems with, and God put it in order. Right. Some of these might not we might not agree with. We might think like, hey, this during modern times. Now, this this stuff we don't I know, you might think, oh, I don't think we should. I don't really agree with this in modern times. And what we got to understand ISUS died on the cross for us, right, so be glad, these these are these are made for a covenant with Israel. Right. This is not like you know, even though you know, I think the Church is Israel. Now we got to understand, so you might not agree with certain things, but understand that this is for these people at this time, and we need to make sure that that, uh, you know, pay attention to what's happening, but we need to know the context of some of this stuff and don't take it out of proportion. Don't take it with out of context, and understand what's going on here and the stuff that Moses is dealing with. Right, if you didn't go and read Genesis or Exodus sixteen seventeen and or read Exodus one all the way to seventeen, you wouldn't even understand why any of these laws would have to be in place in the first place. You didn't understand the stuff that Moses was going through, you would you would think like, hey, well, God's probably just coming down giving all these laws. That's not what's happening. Like these people needed these laws so that Moses, excuse me, has less stress on him and now they know what laws to follow, you know. So I think it's important. Obviously God knows best right and these are probably things, like I said, that Moses was dealing with that God put in order. You know, God is a god of order, right, so responsibility for property. If a man steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters it or sells it, he shall restore five oxen or an ox and four sheep for his sheep. If the thief is found breaking in and he has struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. This is the part that I was talking about. So this is called killing and not murdering. If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution. If he has nothing, he shall be sold for his If the theft is certainly found alive in his hand, whether it is an ox or donkey or sheep, he shall restore double. So stop stealing, little thiefs. If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed and let loose his animal, and it feeds another man's field, he shall make restitution for the best of his own field and the best of his own vineyard. If fire breaks out and catches and thorns so that the stacked grains, stacked standing grain, or the field is consumed, he who kindled the fire shall surely make restitution. Speaking of that, I live in Rialto, California. Okay, these fires in LA are going off, so it's going crazy. So pray, you know, pray, pray for these people. We know that in Maui there was like, you know, do direct energy weapons, all this different crazy stuff happening. There's a lot of conspiracy know about that, and as you guys know, but pray, you know, we see what's happening here. Man, We know that the great reset is upon us. So just pray. If a man delivers to his neighbor money or articles to keep, and it is stolen out of the man's house, if the thief is found, he shall pay double. If the thief is not found, then the master of the house shall be brought to the justes to see whether he has put his hand into his neighbor's goods. Let's go for any kind of trespass, whether it concerns an ox, a donkey, a sheep, or clothing, or for any kind of lost thing which another claims to be this be his. The cause of both parties shall come before the judges, and whomever the judge condemned shall pay double to his neighbor. If a man delivers to his neighbor a donkey or ox, a sheep, or any animal to keep, and it dies, is hurt or driven away no one seeing it, then the oath of the Lord shall be between them both. And he has not put his hand into his neighbor's goods. And the owner of it shall accept that he shall not make it good. But in fact it is stolen from him, he shall make restitution to the owner of it. And it is torn to pieces by a beast, that he shall bring it has evidence he shall not make good that was good what was torn? Okay, So yeah, and we're gonna when we we're gonna go through the Bible. So it doesn't matter, you know, even going through this. I'm gonna keep going through the Bible no matter what, and we're going to continue this. You know. I'm sorry sometimes my mind is as it wanders as I'm reading. I'm just thinking, like I hope the people are understanding while I'm reading all this, because I want to go through the whole entire Bible, That's why. And I want to make sure that you understand that these laws are put in place for reasons, and we have to think about it. One thing we got to think about is can you imagine an anarchy? That would be terrible? So that's why there's laws put in place so that we have orderly conduct in life. And if a man borrows anything from his neighbor. And it becomes injured or dies the owner, the owner of it not being with it, he shall surely make it good. If his owner was with it, he shall not make it good if he was tired it came for its hire. Now we have moral and ceremonial principles. If a man entices a virgin who is not bethralled and lies with her, he shall surely pay the bride price for her to be his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the bride price of virgins. You shall not permit a sorceress to live. Wow. Okay, so that's interesting. You shall not permit a witch to live. Now, we got to understand that right. That is so. Witchcraft is an abomination to the Lord. Okay, you are using the power of Satan to do literally miracles and wonders. We've already gone through Exodus, and we saw that the magi or the magicians for the Egyptians, were going against Moses, who was using the Lord God's powers and the Satan's powers. And you know that when the Antichrist comes, he's gonna have lying signs and wonders signs in the heavens, He's gonna have Satan's power. Now, is it a surprise to use Christians or people that are listening. Is it a surprise that Satan has power? He does. So when you go and you start using Satan's power to do things, God right here says you shall not permit a devil worshiping sorcerer, whatever you want to say, to live. This is the law back then, right, because you don't understand what is causing you know, God wants. God wants the children of Israel to worship him. He is the one and only you see exactly what God wants. God is a jealous God. He doesn't want you to be worshiping other gods. He doesn't want you to be going to the enemy Satan and asking him for power and trying to use his power. He wants you to come to him and pray to him and and and have faith in Him. So when these sorcerers or these sorcereers, or these witches or are going around using Satan's power to ruin people's lives, to cause curses on people, to cause generational curses on people, to cause the leaders and and uh, you know in churches or whatever. Uh, you know, whatever these witches do, God, he hates it. It's an abomination to him when a witch is trying to talk to a demon and ask him for you know, can you help me do this? Can you help me this love spell? Can you help me with this spell? Can you help me curse these people? Can you help me do all these things? God, it's an abomination to the Lord, and he's telling him right there, the sorceress are not permitted to live. So you can understand how everything that you've studied as conspiracy theorist, how much God is probably not happy with Hollywood, with America, with everybody in the world right now. Basically, you know, there's so much witchcraft and sorcery and things going on in Hollywood, in movies, in Disney. What does every single thing start with a magical spell? Every movie starts with a magical spell? You know, or you know you see that The World and the six six six in Disney, and you know, if you look at Jamontry, I don't really do all that, but people do that, and they show like Walt Disney equals this and all this free Masonic crazy stuff that you see in Hollywood, and then the Hollywood Tree, you know, is all used for magicians. You know. There's so much stuff going on, you know, on a daily basis. And then you watch a program, you know, on a TV and you have to use a channel changer, you know, and you have a remote, you know, like remote viewing, and all these different spells that are casting on us with the human language. You see all this stuff, and it's all sorcery that's used on us. And we don't like it. I know, people that are awake don't like it. We see it. We can see it whenever there's movies that my kids might be watching. I see these little things that they're trying to end the windows are trying to push on our kids. That is witchcraft. They're trying to do that. So we don't like it. God doesn't like it either, you see what I mean. So that's why God is saying I should not permit them to live, because they are using Satan's power to do these things, and it's really deceitful and it's really evil, and it causes massive problems in these with the Israelites. You know, you can imagine, whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death best reality. You know, that's obviously just abomination to God. That is abomination, like that's you know, obviously that's disgusting, you know, but that's the kind of stuff that was happening before the flood, you know what I mean, like all evil. Everybody's thoughts were evil continually. Now that's another thing we got to think about before the flood. God doesn't want the people to go back to how they were before the flood. So he's putting all these rules and and stipulations and and and and he's making order out of the chaos that they have. He's making order out of that, you know what I mean, Like, uh, that's an order out of chaos. Is something that's that's uh free based onic. Let me to say it that way. What I mean is all the you know that's pretty chaotic in the camp, you know, with Moses. So God is just putting it in order, like he's helping the people have laws. He who sacrifices to any god except the Lord, he shall utterly destroyed. He shall be utterly destroyed. So if you're sacrificing to any god except the Lord, only you know, to bail the Moloch, you know all these different people, like dude, I mean, all these different entities. Obviously there's something behind them. They're not just some kind of figure standing there that that's a block of woods. They have no power like God has. You know, they have no power against someone that's a believer, you know, but they have power when you're not a believer. You got to think about that. They're using Satan's power. You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. You see, when I talked about Psalms eighty one eighty two to one, I was talking about that, you know, I should not judge the the the poor, you know, the iniquity, like like dude, like you shall not mistreat a stranger. So that's why, and you know, and and it's really it's really interesting that you see people like Abraham right when uh, when the three men they were supposedly men, but two of them were angels. One of them was I believe Jesus. They come, he makes that tells his wife to go make food, and and they and they welcome the people in and and the hospitality that they show and then like uh, just like lot when the two angels came, come into my house, Come sleep in my house. Don't sleep in the court. You see that? That? Uh, how they how they the hospitality that they showed. I kind of went over that in the Book of Genesis and all the hospitality and stuff. You know. So that's what God is saying. You shall neither mistreat a stranger or oppress them. Don't oppress. That's it's terrible to oppress. You shall not. Now that's racism too, right, racism, dude, Like like the devil was having you know, back on all this racism was happening and all that stuff. I don't know what happens today still, but the devil was having a field day with that. Look look what the Bible says, do not oppress people, And look what was happening all through You know, man, bro, it's crazy. You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. If you afflict them in any way and they cry at all to me, I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will become hot, and I will kill you with the sword. Your wife shall be widows and your children fatherless. Wow. Listen to that. Wow, you should you know that's really really interesting if you think about what happens in these inner cities and these gang bangers, and you know, their fatherless child children, some of them, even though they might have a father, they might be in prison, or there's no father at home. There's only a mother, right, And I know that maybe their father, maybe they died in a gang whatever, you know, whatever happens, maybe they're in life, in prison. They're basically like a fatherless child. Man, don't afflict them in any way, you know, Man, it's like, what's happening is that's happening all the time, you know. And if you lend money to any of my people who are poor among you, you shall not be like a Monday lender to him. You shall not charge him interest. Wow, Man, tell that to Visa, Tell that to MasterCard, Tell that to the solar company. That I tell that to the mortgage lenders. They put interest on the front end so that you barely play the principal your whole the whole time you're living. So by the time you do die, I mean you paid off the principle at all. You're just paying interest. So it's crazy if you ever take your neighbor's garment as a pledge you shall return it to him before the sun goes down, for that is for that is his only covering. It is his garment for his skin. What will he sleep in? And it'll be that he cries to me, I will here, for I am gracious. You shall not revile God nor curse a ruler of your people. You shall not revile God nor curse a ruler of your people. That's pretty interesting. Definitely understand that not revile God, and you don't want to curse the ruler of your people. So it's kind of interesting that the ruler of the people. Now, you know, i'd have to look into that verse and see what, you know, maybe I could look at the strong scre accordance to see if that word curse is the same Exodus.
Speaker 2: Twenty two, Exodus twenty two, twenty two, twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh wow, that shall not revile the ruler.
Speaker 1: I guess it's revile in the king James to be select to be swifter, trifling. Yeah, that's the same word. It's the same one. So yeah, anyways, you know, that'd be basically like a police officer. You know, you don't want to like trifle them because you'rena end up getting put in prison. Right, So it's basically they're saying, don't curse the ruler of your people, the ruler of the people, which I could find out what that means. The ruler. The ruler is one lifted up chief, prince, captain, leader, probably the leaders of the of the people, probably the elders that they chose. It says, do not curse the elder of your people. So in the context, basically the elders that are chose the judges. Don't curse them, right, don't trifle them, and then do not revile God. You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe produce, produce, and your juice. Is the firstborn of your sons, you shall give to me. Likewise you shall do with your ox and your sheep. It shall be with its mother seven days. On the eighth day, you shall give it to me. You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe produce and your juices. Oh, that's interesting. Your firstborn of your sons you shall give to me. Yep, So we already know about all that. And you shall be holy men to me. And you shall not eat meat torn by beast in the field. You shall throw it to the dogs, so don't pick up. Uh. I can't remember what it is right now. My mind is a little tired right now. Just let you guys know, I worked all day today, so by this time I'm always I'm a little bit tired. It's already eleven at night. Usually you guys catch me in the early morning rain. You guys usually catch me at five am doing this show. My wife is going to be out of town this weekend, so I have my kids by myself, so I want to make sure that I knocked this show out tonight instead. So I think that was I think that was a It was a great episode. I really enjoyed that one. I think that we're probably I could probably just do Exodus twenty two. I could probably just finish this off. That's what I'll do. Think I got about ten minutes, so I'll leave five minutes for prayer. So responsibility for proper. If a man steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters it or sells it, he shall restore five oxen or an ox and four sheep for a sheep. If the thief is found breaking in and he has struck that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. It's saying it again. Letting you know. Man, you catch a thief in your house, trying to steal, trying to take your women, trying to take your kids, trying to do something bloodshed. If the sun has risen on him, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. He should have make full restoration. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. If the theft is certainly found alive in his hand, whether it be an ox, or donkey or sheep, he shall restore double. Oh oh, I'm sorry, I'm actually rereading uh Exodus twenty two, which I've already gone through. My bad. Let's go back to UH Exodus twenty three. So it wasn't repeated, it was just on that spot. So justice for all Exodus twenty three. You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be unrighteous witness, to be an unrighteous witness. You shall not follow a crowd to do evil, Nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside for many of your pervert justice. You shall not show partiality to a poor man in his dispute. If you meet your enemy's ox or his donkey going astray, you shall surely bring it back to him again. If you see the donkey of one of who hates you lying under its burden, you would and you would refrain from helping it. You shall surely help him with it. So, yeah, make sure that you know, basically, just take care of your neighbor, even if you don't like him. You shall not pervert the judgment of the poor and his dispute. Keep yourself far from a false matter. Do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not justify the wicked, and you shall take no bribe. A bribe blinds the discerning, It perverts the words of the righteous. Also, you shall not oppress a stranger, for if you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt. Yeah, so that all makes sense for sure. The laws of the Sabbaths, All right, this is interesting. Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its produce, But the seventh year you shall let it rest and live. Follow that the poor of your people may eat, and that you will leave the beast of the field may eat in the in like manner, shall you do your vineyard and your olive grove. Six days you shall do your work, And on the seventh day you shall rest, and your ox and your donkey may rest in the son of your female servant, and the stranger may be refreshed. And in all that I have said to you, the circumspect, and make no mention of the name of the other gods, nor let it be heard from your mo mouth. Make no mention of the name of other gods, or let it be heard from your mouth. Wow, maybe I gotta be careful on that, because I was mentioning all these different gods. Three times you shall keep a feast to to me. In your year. You shall keep the feast of unloven bread. So yeah, these are these are annual feast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Three times you shall keep a feast to me. In the year. You shall keep the feast of unloven bread. You shall eat unleven bread seven days, as I command you at the time appointed in the mouth of a bebe for in your for in you came out of Egypt. None shall appear before me empty. And the feast of harvest the first fruits of your labors which you have sown in the field, and the feast of in gathering. At the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field three times in a year, all of your males shall appear before the land, shall appear before the Lord God. You shall not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leven bread, nor shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until morning the first of its first fruits of your land you shall bring into the house of your Lord God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk. So, yeah, you gotta have sacrifice to the Lord, you know. So that's definitely understandable. The Angel and the Promises, so this is going to be the very last portion that we read. I wanted to make sure I finish this chapter so that when I pick up on the next chapter, I know exactly where I'm starting. The Angel and the Promises. Behold, I send an angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him and obey his voice, and do not provoke him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, for MY name is in him. But if you indeed obey his voice and do all that I speak. Then I may be an enemy of your enemies, and the adversary of your adversaries. From my angel will go before you and bring you into the Amorites, the Hittites, the Parasites, the Canaanites, the Hippatites, the Jebusites, and I will cut them off. Notice those are giant tribes that he's mentioning. Right there. You shall Now, why do you need an angel, Because you're just a man going against giants, So you definitely need angel's help. You need the Lord's help. You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor be according to their works, but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars. The Lord is speaking here right man, the Amorites, that is the king of Bashan. You see that. The Hittites. Yeah, see these these are This is very interesting. So you shall serve the Lord your god, and he will bless you your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from you. In the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land. I will fulfill the number of your days. So if you follow everything, then it'll be like that, but obviously they didn't follow. I will send my fear before you. I will cause confusion among all the people do whom you come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hippatite, the Hivte, the Canaanite, the Hivnite before you. I will not drive them out before you in one year, lest the land becomes desolate and beast of the field becomes too numerous for you. Little by little, I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and you inherit the land. And I will send your bounds of the red sea to the sea Fistia, and from the desert to the river. For I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them before you. You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall dwell in your land. Let's make you sin against me, for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you. You see what I mean, and you see what's happening. Man with the you see what's happening. A lot of other gods are being served, especially in America, especially in India, especially in even if you know what, you can only worship one master. So if you're not worshiping God, then you're actually you're you're worshiping other gods and you don't might not even know it, and you might be worshiping the devil and not even know it. And you know, you don't have to be in a cloak and sitting in there with a six sixty six on your forehead to be worshiping the devil. You might be worshiping in and not even know it. And that's the worst. You're a lukewarm. That makes sense. So next week, as long as no other crazy show comes up or some guest comes on that I think is important for you guys to listen to, we will be on Exodus twenty four. So we covered Exodus seventeen all the way to Exodus twenty four, and I hope you enjoyed the Bible study. I mean, praise the Lord, Praise God for us to even have this time together. And if you guys are on a cult and Conspiracy's Patreon, then you can see the video. If you're not, then you're just gonna hear the audio. But yeah, I really appreciate you guys. And if you see the video, then you're gonna be able to see the Bible versus on the screen as I'm going over them. If you are just hearing this on audio, then leave a comment below on Spotify so I know that you're enjoying the Bible studies. So I know, like, hey, I like the roundtable that you did. I like this. I really enjoyed you having Gary Wayne on or having this gentleman on, Ryan Pitterson, whatever. And if you see any guests that I have on my show and you want to see me do a Bible study with them on my Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast, let me know. I will contact them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm trying to do these Bible studies myself. Sometimes I have really early morning shows, so it's hard for some of these guys on the West coast to join me. It's a lot easier for someone on the East coast to join. So I think next week I might have Jaron from Jerinism on one of the shows, whether it's this one or mine. I'm not sure. He's not Christian, you know, so I don't know whether to bring him on this platform because it's Sunday Service or Wednesday service, but I think it's I want to talk to him though, you know, talk to him about Antarctica and everything and see where he's at. And I want to definitely lead to whoever I can to the Lord, no matter who it is, so as long as God brings them to me, I will definitely plant the seed and it's up to God to make make the seed grow. So anyways, thank you guys so much for joining me for this, for this Bible study and this podcast. Sunday Service, please join me for Wednesday service on Wednesdays. If you're on Spotify, they will episodes will be coming out Wednesdays and then on Sundays. Sunday Service will be coming out on Sunday. So we have two services going right now. Wednesday's service, what am I going to be doing. I'm gonna do my very best to start bringing you New Testament on Wednesday service and Old Testament on Sunday Service. Now, like I said comment below, let me know, Hey, we'd like you to do a couple of shows conspiracy if you can or whatever, and I'll do my best to conform. I'm really I'm here to teach you. I'm here to lead you to Jesus. I'm here to get you saved. I'm here to lead you to Yahweh. I'm here to lead you to the Holy Spirit. I'm here to lead you as best that I can. You know, I am not perfect by any means. I am not sinless, Okay. I go through trials and tribulations. I go through spiritual battles. I go through sin too, and I'm fighting the best that I can. But I'll what I will try to try to do, you know, is I'm going to try to study before I come to this Sunday service and try to teach you. Once in a while, I go over what I have studied because I only got a four day week to study and now I'm gonna be studying the New Testament and Old Testament. So next month in February, I have a Genesis roundtable. It's gonna be with Gary Wayne. I'll probably get a couple other guys on and it'll be a good show. So we have some good stuff planned for the future. But you know, thank you guys so much for listening and for tuning in. Like I always do, I end this in prayer, so Father God, in the name of Jesus, Lord, thank you so much for everything you do for us. I appreciate this time. I appreciate you know, Exodus and being able to go over the Ten Commandments and go over when you were speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai. What a beautiful, beautiful picture that I see with him going up on the mountain and you you standing there on Mount Sinai and there's dunder, and there's lightning, and there's the trumpet, and you're speaking to Moses, and you know, the courage that you gave Moses for him to come up there and speak to you. I think it's just amazing. If you could bless us with that kind of courage, if you could bless us with that kind of faith, you know, I would really appreciate it. If you could help the viewers out there that especially the ones that are unsure on whether they should believe in you or not, or if they believe in the Bible or not, or if they're on the fence. Lord, we need to help them, you know, bring them to you, Lord, and help them put everything on the altar and for them to understand that you send your only begotten son to die on the cross for us. You know, we appreciate that so dearly, and thank you for that, Lord, And thank you for giving us a mediator to be able to speak to you, Lord, like speaking through Jesus and being able to speak to you. Thank you for giving us the high priest where we don't need to, you know, stand at the bottom of the mountain and wait for someone else to speak to you. We could speak to you Lord personally like we are doing right now. We appreciate that. Thank you so much for that, and thank you for the opportunity to have Wednesday service and Sunday service on this show. I understand that there might be some things taught on this show, Lord, the shows that I'm not on that are against what you teach. But I am here to lead the conspiracy theorist to you, Lord, and you will do the rest. But that's what I'm here to do. You're placing me in the battlefield, and I'm a soldier for you, ready to go to war. So thank you for that. Lord. I appreciate you to help us through all the spiritual battles that we may be going through throughout the week, help us to battle those and for us to dodge the wiles of the devil. Lord, thank you for everything you do. We love you in Jesus name. Amen, Yes, yes, Praise God. What a beautiful episode. I really love this. I really had a good time. I don't really do a night episode with you guys, but I enjoyed this night. What a beautiful night it is. So thank you guys for tuning in. Jonathan Jacob, thank you for having me again on Sunday Service. Appreciate you and everybody that's listening. God bless you.