Speaker 1: It's one on one point three kd WBU with Balin and colts. How are you today?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm pretty good. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Down the hallway there's like two pans of cinnamon rolls and a whole vat of icing. Yeah, I see that they're not for us.
Speaker 2: They're not for us.
Speaker 4: They do it.
Speaker 3: They're doing like a Saint Jude Radiothon for K one two and you we're faced with a dilemma because they're obviously doing great work over there. It's yewel, we're actually putting in the work. And I have to make a decision. Am I a good person? And do I recognize that I'm not helping with that good work? I don't deserve the cinnamon roll? Or do I try to like pop in and be like, hey, guys, how's it going and eat a cinnamon roll?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I thought about this. If you go in there with some moral support and you're like, you guys are doing such a great job, this is awesome, then you're actually motivating them to get more donation'tually pathetic?
Speaker 2: That is not that is and.
Speaker 1: You just mentioned it.
Speaker 3: So like I will say I have a partner and hope. So I donate nineteen dollars every month to Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: That's where it's some cinnamon roles.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's okay?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, you know what? No, that was a you aren't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Say no to that. Sorry, that's all right. Uh hey, Happy Wednesday. By the way, we're specifically for you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're to come back.
Speaker 3: We are gonna do anyone listening who But also we have Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets three times today. Your first chance comes up around two point fifty on kd WB.
Speaker 1: One on one.
Speaker 3: Point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who This one I put on here because this is we did this last night. Anyone listening who is picking a name off of a wish tree.
Speaker 2: This holiday season?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Uh, last year I was talking to Zach Dylan and he said that he does that every year. I was like, oh, that's such a good idea. I walked past the one in our lobby. He's like, yeah, I go down on the one in our grab a couple names off the lobby every year.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So last year I went down here at the KATW studios, grabbed a couple of names.
Speaker 2: Jake and I went shopping this year.
Speaker 3: Jake was like, I'm gonna do it at my office the tree, so he grabbed names and last night when all of went to bed, he went out and did the shopping and then his coworkers they were doing like a big wrapping party with all the names they drew. Today.
Speaker 1: Oh so nice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think more so than anything, you can call and give yourself a little pat on the back. But also it's just a good reminder that you walk past the tree, maybe your fortune.
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't even know that was the thing till you just said it right now. Really, I've seen trees in our lobby. I haven't. I didn't even know that was.
Speaker 3: They have like red cards on them, and it'll have like little kids. They'll be it's like six years old. They need a coat, they did it, and maybe a football and gloves.
Speaker 1: You're going to get one of those.
Speaker 2: It's essentials you should.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, it's, uh, you know, you joke about money and things like that, and obviously it's important to watch what you spend, but it's like it's such a good glass little bit of kids too, to like take them shopping with you. And Jake said his grandma would take them shopping as a family every year and they all had to help pick out stuff for a the.
Speaker 2: Name they dropped the trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyone listening who's picking a name off of a wish tree this holiday, has a funny Christmas Morning story or has the most food allergies?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I know my sister Stanley cannot help it for the most part, but man, spending time with him for the holidays is eye opening because every single person in her family has something I know they can't help it. My sister can't have like dairy or gluten, my brother in law can't have chicken, My knees can't he is not an allergy.
Speaker 2: He refuses to eat chicken.
Speaker 3: Okay, my kniece can't have pineapple or gluten, and my nephew everything makes him sick. And I'm like.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 2: Is story brutal.
Speaker 1: That's It's like, listen, this was for dinner. If you can't survive it, sorry, Well.
Speaker 3: Obviously some severe severe allergies, but six five, one, nine, eight nine katiewbv fit in any of these categories. Anyone listening, who's picking a name off a wish tree? This holiday has a funny Christmas morning story? Or has the most food allergies. My uncle Leddie got super drunk Christmas Eve, and Kathy called my mom and she goes, either you can come pick Eddie up or I'm calling the police and they'll pick him up. So my mom had to go get my uncle Letty. He tried to like kick her windows out. Christmas morning comes, we had to be quiet opening our presents as to not wake up a hungover uncle.
Speaker 2: Letty.
Speaker 3: Well, your mom's a ride or I for that handle it she did this day, so she's like, I should let the police take him. Gosh, so give us a call six five one nine eight nine kd w B one one three kdew with Fallon and cult and anyone listening, who is picking a name off the wish tree? This holiday has a funny Christmas morning story. I can't believe no one called him for that. I really thought we were going to get like got up and the dog ate everything got up and mom or you know, someone forgot.
Speaker 1: I'm in a positive viz.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so's like perfect Christmas mornings. I love that for you or has the most food allergies? Which which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Hi, I definitely have the most food allergies.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, how let's see, let's count him out right now? What are you allergic to?
Speaker 8: Gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, caffeine, and mangoes?
Speaker 1: So what are you even able to eat? What do you mean sugar is? Doesn't everything like eventually turn into sugar pretty much?
Speaker 8: But I have Tourette syndrome, so caffeine and sugar specifically make my tourettes go from zero to one hundred real quick. So that's like a weird intolerance. But yeah, you's a lot of meat and vegetables.
Speaker 1: Now, my cousin has treads, but he doesn't have the fun kind where you like swear, he says, his is the not fun kind where he liked he like does the shakes?
Speaker 9: Yep, that's mine.
Speaker 8: I have the same guid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's annoying.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like because when he said, I was like, well, I don't know if it's a fun come.
Speaker 3: I don't know the people that have that would agree that that's the quote unquote fun kid.
Speaker 1: But do you agree that the other kind is more fun?
Speaker 8: Oh probably.
Speaker 7: I mean I blame a lot of stuff on my turetts, Like I don't know. I say what I think and be like, I'm sorry I have to reds.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome, Well doesn't. I mean, so you're allergic to basically everything except meat and vegetables, which isn't the worst.
Speaker 7: I guess, yeah it's healthy. But yeah, like the effect that like diet has on ticks is insane. Like I never would have thought until that is crazy.
Speaker 2: I would have known that either.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you right now, kaffee, I live for coffee and Dike coke.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing is there, Like some people who are gluten will be like, you know, this ice cream is worth it? Like do you have something that's like worth it? We're like, dude, I'll get the ticks. I don't care.
Speaker 8: Oh the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 7: That's my one fair. I said, through it and reap the percussions for the next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one can stay strong. It's a fair and that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, what would your name?
Speaker 8: Sophia?
Speaker 2: Sophia, Thanks for calling it. We appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no worries, bye bye.
Speaker 3: All right, So obviously Travis Kelsey had a comment on Taylor Swift wrapping up the airstore. We're gonna get to that and also the Golden Bachelor divorce. Even more drama updates coming up now Gary is revealing more because we knew there was more to the story. Why would they get divorced three months after getting married? Coming up in the Pop Culture Minute. It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 1: And cult on one on one point three kt WB and.
Speaker 3: It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynn says day we were talking about Megan Fox, Machine and Kelly splitting up, and there was all these rumors like we know pretty sure happen over Thanksgiving weekend, that part we know. But Megan Fox is Megan Fox instilled dealing with a toxic relationship which tells you no when is safe. Her friends are like, please, girl, be done with MGK for good.
Speaker 2: The fact that, I mean, it's just funny to me. It just shows celebrities.
Speaker 3: Are just like us. They're just like us. That is her hotter and richer.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, she could have it could be so a relationship could be so easy for her and a lot of other people in talk relationships who are famous. It could be you could definitely find someone who works on a farm. You just see the cooks, you dinner every night, whatever, But you go for MG. Okay. It's like when Katy Perry was dating riff Raff. Remember that she was like, my relationship is crumbling. It's like, yeah, you're dating riff Raff.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, and I don't think I'm going to big a bold statement. I don't think anyone remembered riff Raff or the name riff Raff in years. You're the first person that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Eve think they were dating. I thought they were just trying to.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I can't believe that, Like we're we're ending our relationship. It's like, oh, really, you can't believe you're ending a relationship with a dude name riff Raf.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I saw a clip of Paris and Nicole Richie Paris Hill and obviously they are on the Collar Daddy podcast, and Nicole was saying how she used to be so toxic.
Speaker 2: She would date someone that's like.
Speaker 3: Playboy forever and then when he'd cheat on or brick up with their shrug what why did I not do the red flag?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for their new show that they're gonna have now that was probably a little before your time, cult write their reality show, probably Yeah, And they're just ridiculous and they make me laugh so hard.
Speaker 2: And they would do this song and they.
Speaker 3: Go sen Usa, senasa, sona sa. Anyway to hear a millennial, you know, a true millennial, not a fake one like Colt trying to be trying to slink in on the millennials out there. So Gary, who was the first Golden Bachelor, He basically shared, you know, like they got together, they got married a mirror three months later they got divorced.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: In a new interview with People, he revealed that after tying the knot, he was diagnosed with a slow growing bone marrow cancer. In addition to the stress and worry about the battle ahead, the couple was having issues when it came to figure.
Speaker 2: Out life logistics.
Speaker 3: Remember they lived in very different locations, and long story short, he wanted to life to continue on is normal and he's like that normal to me was like staying with my family and friends in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean that means.
Speaker 3: That Teresa who lives on like the East Coast, he lives like Indiana. She's like, I'm not moving. So he kind of threw that out there that that was like more information. A lot of other people said that she learned a lot of stuff about him.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the way that show works, is one later, Well, when you're younger, when they have like the actual Bachelor Basterrett, it's like, Okay, there's a less baggage. And also you're able to move around and like change careers and do all these things right, so like you can figure it out. But yeah, when you're you don't want to do stuff. You don't want to change things.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, especially to a certain age, you're like, I'm struck them by yes. So obviously Travis Kelsey had to comment on Taylor Swift wrapping up the Eras tour on his podcast.
Speaker 2: This is what he had to.
Speaker 10: Say, Well, shout out to Tay and uh, the unbelievable Airs tour has finally come to an end.
Speaker 11: Hold on how long was the air?
Speaker 12: Was?
Speaker 11: Almost two years?
Speaker 1: Play?
Speaker 11: How many shows do you know?
Speaker 13: One hundred and forty nine or one hundred and fifty two? I forget which one.
Speaker 11: It was one hundred and forty nine shows in twenty one country.
Speaker 13: Wow, it's insane, absolutely insane. Over ten million people in the stands over the course of it, like accumultively.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 11: Shout out to Tay. Shout out to everybody that was a part of that show.
Speaker 13: Obviously it's it's her music, her tour and everything, but that that was a full production man, that thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, fair enough. It was the best tour in.
Speaker 13: The world because of a lot of people, and mostly because of Taylor.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen. This is the kind of supportive partner you need in your life. Okay, if you have someone who's not out there celebrating your accomplishments, you deserve better. You do, because a lot of people have, even Taylor Swift herself, we'll talk about is the biggest celebrity ever dated people like Joe Alwin who never even wanted to acknowledge he was dating her, like she was a dirty secret or something. I gen't want to have a private life life, but like, celebrate your girlfriend's accomplishment, you little b work.
Speaker 1: He's just saying, Tay, she's a normal person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine watching was like, what's up, Tay? Immediately, I'm sorry that don't deserve to be that. Nope, absolutely not one more thing. Adam Sandler confirmed he has finished filming Happy Gilmore Too. He hopes the sequel can be released in the summer. He says, I think we're on July, not July fourth, but we're trying to get sometime in July.
Speaker 2: He's just letting you know it's not gonna be a holiday release.
Speaker 1: Maybe, isn't Travis Kelsey in that as well?
Speaker 2: That is yes, I believe that is confirmed.
Speaker 3: You do know things and Dick Clark's Rockety with Ryan Seacrest added more acts to the lineup because I think the first announcement was kind of like, okay, anyone else going to be there? Passed Alanis Moorsett, Rene Rap, Blake Shelton, jaw Rule, Fat Joe, Kasha, Natasha Benningfield and TLC. All right, that is a buzzar lineup.
Speaker 1: Random.
Speaker 3: That is your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo Lacy can Lynz.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: We do have your TSO tickets around two fifty on katiewb.
Speaker 1: One on one point katwe with bouon of Colts France Siberian Orchestra. We got your tickets coming up in like three minutes, k three minutes.
Speaker 2: Promise you, promise you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's on your algorithm. But there's this guy I've known to talk to about this because it's so obscary what This dude got super famous and rich because he uploaded a video of himself putting an entire potato in his mouth. That was his thing. He literally was like, I wonder if I could put this potato of mouth shut?
Speaker 3: And he was like, or won't just a whole potatoes? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Tens of millions of views. Dude's bawling out.
Speaker 3: Dude, my old coworker put a full orange in his mouth and closed his lips around it.
Speaker 2: And I've actually upset. He's not famous over that.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, okay, so this is he starts like what else can I put in my mouth? So he's making all these videos of things that he put in his mouth. Eventually, now he's on TikTok talking about like my money ran now I spent it all my cars. I thought I was gonna have this forever.
Speaker 3: If you were like, dude, you thought you were gonna have Honestly, that is.
Speaker 1: But he's known as the potato guy. That is collectively what everybody knows. I don't even know his real name, just the potato guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, he is not on my algorithm.
Speaker 1: So I want to see if your head is where everybody else is. You can play along with this too. I'm going to give you a celebrity name and you just you the thing that describes them the most. That's what the word you say? Okay? Oh god, So let's do like an easy one. George Lucas Star Wars Boom.
Speaker 2: That's two words, though, is it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Oprah winfree, all right, that's.
Speaker 1: All right. Whatever. What about Kim Kardashian but yeah, known for the butt? See what I'm saying, like, collectively, she has done so much outside of the butt, I'm going crazy. Okay.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber Baby The Rock, oh man.
Speaker 1: Must seems like you were gonna say overrated. I wasn't you saying he fell off?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: You think The Rock The Red One was a flop?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Actually, I've heard so many good things about that movie. I kind of want to go see it.
Speaker 1: I know I'm sad that it's not like doing well, but they say it's like not forming at all.
Speaker 3: But it looks all, Yeah, I know. Every person I've heard that has seen it said it's actually very good.
Speaker 1: Now this next person has had a crazy The body of work he has is just unimaginable. But but he's infamous for something else. Will Smith slap it.
Speaker 3: Sugs it doesn't since you set me up for that I went for. I might have said.
Speaker 1: Fresh Prince, seven pounds, fresh band friends.
Speaker 3: I would never said seven pounds or pursuit of happiness, fresh friends or.
Speaker 2: Men of black is all I would have said.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe getting jiggy.
Speaker 1: With it, Kanye, Oh, the word that comes to mind controversial, That's what I say.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's the easy one.
Speaker 1: What about last but not least Fallon from katiewb skank knew you know it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's the first one that comes to your boot?
Speaker 1: No, no, I actually.
Speaker 3: Part of you wants you to text in the first word that comes to your mind when you think of fallin and the first where that comes to mind when you think of Colt. But also part of me doesn't doesn't need bullying around the holidays because I'm already weak.
Speaker 2: I'm already like I'm at my limit.
Speaker 3: I've hurt.
Speaker 1: Let's do that okay. The first word when you hear fallon from katwa B, what do you think? Or cults from katuble B. Prop me is probably gonna be who But for you you probably have something.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Five three nine two one katw B one and yes we can block phone numbers. We have Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. They're coming to town December twenty first to excel Any Center.
Speaker 2: They have two shows, so you.
Speaker 3: Can grab your tickets at katiewb dot com on the concert page, but also just win them. Right now, we're gonna do a little round of finish the Christmas song. Yeah, so do you have a example?
Speaker 1: Yes? Did not?
Speaker 3: All like Boks Tony.
Speaker 1: I killed it. I'll give you one with words fine.
Speaker 2: Whatever, okay, fine, you finish it.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 2: At this point were playing up the Christmas songs this season. Good luck six five one, nine eight nine k d w B.
Speaker 3: One on one point three katiew B with Fallon and Colt. We're gonna get to our t s O winner in one second. We asked you to text him. When you think of fallon the first word that comes to mind, and when you think of cult, the first word that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 3: Fallon loud cult, Goofy, will it that? Fallon hair cult, funny Fallon I think dyke coke cold. It's the sexy country voice for me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, a little mama.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Fallon beautiful cult, Goofy, all right, handsome but whatever, fallon bubbly cult, chill hallan food, rude Wow Colt forty five.
Speaker 2: I do talk about food a lot. It's really fine.
Speaker 3: I know. First word for Fallon would be quirky, cult, would be relatable. Next one fallon relatable Colt Lloyd from Gum Summer. That fallon amazing Colt e Bike sweet, oh cult, comical.
Speaker 1: Cutie, you know where to find me?
Speaker 2: Ew what does that mean? You're married? Calm down?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: With Crystal on the phone and she's trying to win Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. A little finish the line Christmas game? Now, Crystal, do you feel like you know a lot of Christmas songs?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Not confidence going in, Crystal, but let's see how we do. Okay, you will get little when you hate you.
Speaker 7: By this thing and messy.
Speaker 9: Syck the holes with those.
Speaker 3: Johnny God, Christal, I can tell Cold Sweet on you because he picked maybe the easiest song ever.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna have you do two rounds. I was going to put you through a tryal like a whole test.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that too.
Speaker 1: Are you not doing that?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Would you say that? You can't say it after we do the contest?
Speaker 1: Would you be able just hear me out? Would you be able to finish this line?
Speaker 3: Cold is stuck? I was looking at her.
Speaker 11: She did the floor.
Speaker 1: Next thing? You know, Crystal, Crystal?
Speaker 9: Do you know the ending that one's older than me?
Speaker 2: That was not Wait Crystal, it's a remix.
Speaker 3: It's low By floor Rider to little Drummer blotting.
Speaker 1: Gold.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, congrats Crystal, thank you.
Speaker 1: Look we just rolled in Max.
Speaker 2: His shirts has worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: I love it. That was the name of our little Sunday show we did Summertime.
Speaker 3: I mean just kidding. I knew stay.
Speaker 15: So long.
Speaker 1: We have radios categories coming up next Falling going up as Max Max, you usually crush Fallon. That is not every single week?
Speaker 2: Did you cheat for Cult Max?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know. It's just that you're gonna win again. Already plated.
Speaker 3: We'll find out.
Speaker 1: Next up.
Speaker 2: One on one point three, Katie w b Stalin and Colt and Max. It's welcome Max.
Speaker 3: If it's if someone is the first time hearing you and your lovely voice, why don't you share a singular fun fact about yourself? Singular people you get to know you better? So well, he does work down at kf An. I'm a big fan of the show he did in the summer on what was the Sundays Worst Case? I love that show. You're also my TV buddy now because you're Fox nine.
Speaker 1: We're like double co workers.
Speaker 2: We are Yeah, double P.
Speaker 1: Double we need a handshake, we do. I don't like double P.
Speaker 2: That's why there went with it?
Speaker 1: Max and fallon Bay.
Speaker 5: Our new Wrap Crew DP coming soon too a theater near you.
Speaker 3: No, all right, double personalities?
Speaker 1: What I went by that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're gonna do radios categories.
Speaker 3: Max is gonna think of a fun fact about himself to share, and I'm gonna beat it so that you guys can do round one.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good. Yeah, get out of here, get out. Everybody loves alright, Max, all right, let's get it now. Normally, why do we even play? I'd like it's like we know you're gonna win.
Speaker 5: But I've been dominating. I told you all off there. Even my daughters wanted to play regular categories. No mercy, No mercy dunked on her yesterday. All right, So your letter is be it. Oh, you have an minutes to go through these, so your time starts now. Christmas songs, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pass holiday decorations, baked goods, your Christmas movies, best Christmas ever. I think that's the best Christmas pageant ever that.
Speaker 16: Just came out winter at fifties, ballingall types of Christmas cookies, banana all.
Speaker 1: Right, gifts you might give Barry Bonds, Jersey, let's go, whoa, whoa, let's go holiday foods or drinks? Oh, baklava, Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas tree, it's basketball, all right. Santa's reindeer blitzing. Oh okay, and last one items in the twelve Days of Christmas? Birds? Was there some birds? There are birds for sure? Birds fallow free? Why did you come in with that? What entire banks used to call it?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't enjoy hearing the happiness coming from this room. I prefer hearing screams of Thames.
Speaker 1: Your letter is b you haven't mind.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Number one. Your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Christmas songs, blue, Christmas.
Speaker 1: Holiday decorations, falls, Christmas movies.
Speaker 17: Oh skip for now, winter activities, biking, types of Christmas cookies.
Speaker 2: It is types of blossoms, peanut butter, blossoms.
Speaker 1: Gives.
Speaker 3: You might give peanut butter gifts you might give bb gun holiday foods, holiday food or drinks, buttered rum.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree ornaments, balls, I said he did that one.
Speaker 1: Wait Christmas tree ornaments. Okay, No, I said, holiday decorations.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, balls and and uh and bugles that is one Christmas bugle go on, yes, it take them telling.
Speaker 1: Not man, I'm gonna do Doug for bugles and answer.
Speaker 2: That that's gone by.
Speaker 1: Blitzend go Christmas characters.
Speaker 17: Blit said, just kidding, No, skip off max items into twelve days of Christmas.
Speaker 6: Little.
Speaker 2: Three French hands and Lady Dancy. Nope, skip all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's it. That's ther time. More there were more, that's your time.
Speaker 3: Oh I wonder why maybe because she's just ten minutes. I'm never angrier, I'm still angry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna deduct a nice point. Actually nice to me this whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I bet you didn't screw Max over with twelve seconds you.
Speaker 1: Go answers were concise to the point. Boom on point. All right, twenty minutes. Let me get two points to Max right off the bat. All right, thank you, thank you. Here we got the show Christmas songs.
Speaker 3: You two suck up so much tweet chap.
Speaker 1: Now Max, Max said nothing for Christmas songs. But you had Blue Christmas found so that there's one point.
Speaker 2: All the blue.
Speaker 1: Christmas without you. Holiday decorations. We had bake goods for Max.
Speaker 3: Good one.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. It's not decoration.
Speaker 1: The food.
Speaker 3: You could fake cookies last week when you were like, oh that is a accessory or whatever. Hat when we said a hat in the kitchen was like an accessory or like a thing.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Remember, remember, complaining is minus a point to take Christmas movies. Max had best Christmas Pageant. No, that's a brand new movie that just came out. I promise winter activities. Max had Balling, which is true the movie. No, you didn't found that biking, which is that that's legit gifts you might give. You have basketball boom boom, two points.
Speaker 3: You have the basketball is literally one word.
Speaker 2: Do you speak these but my head?
Speaker 1: Basket? You have a basket and a ball basketball. The only reason and they made it one word is to make it easier. But if you space it out, it's a basket and then a ball.
Speaker 3: If you give him two points for that, I am going to snap my answer. My answer b B is one yea. Their initials b B two for you up.
Speaker 1: You'll get two points. That's fine. Gifts you might give no, wait, when t active holiday foods or drinks? What did you have?
Speaker 2: How we expected to see?
Speaker 3: Who? When this person hosting doesn't know anything?
Speaker 1: And you had butter cream buttered are buttered rum? All right?
Speaker 2: That wasn't for gifts you give?
Speaker 1: It was no, no, no, no, that's that's hotty food or drinks, Christmas tree, ornaments, balls, balls, a lot. You had nothing, Max, But for Santa's reindeer you had We.
Speaker 2: Both did No one gets a point.
Speaker 1: That's true. You got me there. Do you know where you are items in the twelve Days of Christmas? Max had birds? Think about it?
Speaker 2: God, that was good?
Speaker 1: And fo you had about nothing? So I didn't. Now if we're going based off of the actual rules.
Speaker 3: I didn't see you write a single point down. You were just like eye in it. I'm worried in general.
Speaker 1: Well, if we're going off basic rules, it's actually pretty crazy because you both had six. But with my rules starting out max at two and then also the basketball point max is coming in at nine to six, that sounds a little bit more right. And that is radios categories b w B.
Speaker 3: This is the Fallon and cult show. Last night was the premiere for A Complete Unknown. Now that's Timothy Shalomey's movie where he portrays Bob Dylan, which is big for Minnesota. He came here and did interviews and he did it with local media, which, by the way, shout out for that because a lot of celebrities don't do that anymore, and I think it's a missed opportunity, So good for him for doing that. People were wondering, was Kylie Jenner there? Yes, Kylie and Chris Dinner were there. Yeah, like supporting him. So they're still very much together right now. It's getting like a seventy five percent on Rotten Tomatoes, but that's just kind of critics. So it comes out on Christmas so people will be able to check it out. He said he did all this singing for it. So a lot of people are interested, especially I think if you're from Minnesota and you were that.
Speaker 1: You were, you were given the option to see it, but you didn't because your I know, you're busy out there. Something was crazy that you chose personal life outside of meeting Timothay.
Speaker 3: Well, to be fair, it was a the holiday party for the Jason Show, so it was like kind of work and kind of friendship vibes both you got sick, I can't no, and then he sees me a picture of me and Timothy Timothay Shalla may No, that would have been so lame if I called in sick to get the opportunity to ask Timothy shallow may one question.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm good I met him before. Humble brag. Gen Z they say, uh that they are better tippers than any other generation. This holiday season, a new survey found that gen z Ers were the most generous for mail carriers, trash collectors, gardeners, and housekeepers, and uh they were better tippers when it came to childcare providers and teachers. Boomers were most reserved. Now I want to call before you saying you made a statement early this year that you would not be tipping anyone if you have to other than like you with tip a server, but you would not tip anywhere I said.
Speaker 1: I said, if I'm standing in a line ordering and I grab my food from you, no.
Speaker 3: Tip, okay, And some people actually sided with you. My question is will you tip any of the things.
Speaker 2: That I just mentioned?
Speaker 3: So I didn't know, I've learned year after year basically this point you have to tip everyone.
Speaker 2: Like your neighbor that walks past you in waves, you.
Speaker 3: Got to tip them. Yeah, that's where we're at with tipping society. But I do leave a small tip every year for my mail carrier and for our trash collector.
Speaker 2: I'm talking twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: It's not a lot, but I leave that for them because they do they put in the work for our family.
Speaker 2: And I do get gifts for the childcare workers.
Speaker 3: But this year, the childcare team all of school out of control.
Speaker 2: I texted.
Speaker 3: I was like, how many people are part of this program? They're like eleven. I was like, Ah, no way, can I get eleven gifts?
Speaker 1: That is interesting? My kids like that. There's like thirty teachers in our classroom. I'm like, oh, what is so.
Speaker 3: I'm getting the main teacher something and I bought like treats for the group if you will, but I can't. I can't too much. So are you tipping anyone cult?
Speaker 1: Okay? So my issue with this is like they're doing the work, but also that it is their.
Speaker 2: Job, but you're.
Speaker 3: Not required a tip. It's a fake. It's like a Christmas giftel inclined to tip, but it's yeah, I mean, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ, they want to go to church.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't go to church, so I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Now you're like actually lying about going to church for Christmas, which actually makes it worse. You do not go to church for Christmas? Getting too high every Christmas feel I feel attacked.
Speaker 2: Look me in the eye.
Speaker 1: Jesus is my homeboy. We go there, we see hymns. I'm throwing a ten dollars bill. What up? Lord?
Speaker 3: I don't believe you first.
Speaker 1: No, I I think the reason why jen Z is tipping more is because they have given up and they know that there's no hope and you're not going to get a car, You're not going to be or you're not gonna be able to get a house. You're not gonna be able to get good interest on a car, so just go in debt. Who cares. Everybody's gonna die with hundreds of thousand dollars of debt, so let's just tip on top of it. Why not? If you are looking.
Speaker 3: Up lifting joy during the holidays, always look out to Colt and get more hot kIPS from him. Think oh my god, that is your trending brought to you by nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Amen, No, no one believes you.
Speaker 3: I want to picture with the newspaper from that date from church this year.
Speaker 11: I am not okay.
Speaker 1: I'm barely getting back.
Speaker 3: One oh one point three KTEWB with Fallon and Colts. It is time for your after school pop quiz. The Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets with such a cool prize.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them.
Speaker 3: They have two shows they're going to be at Excel on the twenty first of December, and you might be at one of those shows if you get the most questions correct.
Speaker 2: I have to call six.
Speaker 3: Five one nine eight nine kd WB to play. While we're waiting for people to call in a play, just want to give you a heads up. We have a woman who's gonna come on with us. I think I Brad for four o'clock. She's in a new relationship and she's dealing with a little babey mama drama. If that sounds familiar to you, you might be able to relate. You might be able to give her a little bit of advice again. Coming up right after for a clock, Hi, KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Ashley? Okay, we got you, Ashley. Hold on, We're gonna grab your competitor, katw B. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Oh, Joey Joey?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right, So we have Ashley and Joey playing today and we have to get the most questions correct to.
Speaker 2: Win the tso tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you'll chime in with your name if you know the answer question number one, Area fifty one is located in which US state?
Speaker 2: Yes, Joey, Nevada.
Speaker 1: That's right, Boom, Joey.
Speaker 3: Unless you live there, it's Nevada, Joey, They'll come for you. I'm telling you, crazy in Nevada. On what the question number two on what Japanese city was the first atomic bomb drop?
Speaker 2: Yes, Joey, Oh, my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, it is Jeez Balin crazy question?
Speaker 3: Actually, wait what I'm would you say, Ashley?
Speaker 15: I didn't say anything?
Speaker 2: Oh, who's the female yelling?
Speaker 3: So sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: There were supposed to be two voices on the phone, Joey and Ashley kept hearing someone's scream, so I thought it was Ashley.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, Joey, Congratulations, Ashley, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Joey.
Speaker 3: You get the Trans Sibery Orchestra tickets. Congratulations? All right, all right, we're gonna come back. Played a fun game of movie theme songs.
Speaker 2: You should know. It's a good time. Do you think I'm gonna know them?
Speaker 3: Can't wait?
Speaker 2: We'll do when we come back.
Speaker 3: In five one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: So uh are you quizzing me on these? Culty boy?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the catch. I have some diet cokes where for each of these you get right, they go in your designated fridge area. So your DC's are on the line.
Speaker 2: Are these real DC's?
Speaker 1: These are real?
Speaker 3: D Are these fake DC's?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're still at the store, but these.
Speaker 2: Are oh my god, well these are Listen.
Speaker 1: I have faith that you're not gonna get any sort of have to buy any anyways.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's there.
Speaker 1: If you do, next time you're at work, you open that fridge up. Boom.
Speaker 3: DC's just for your These are all I've never been more excited for a game.
Speaker 1: These are movie theme songs you should know within the first second.
Speaker 3: Movie themes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are theme songs from movies that everybody should know within the first beat.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, Joss.
Speaker 1: D d C, D.
Speaker 3: Christy C.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you here about your weekend plans?
Speaker 1: Next one, rocky dude crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if this is a joke.
Speaker 1: If you're patronizing me, I would have gone that. Okay. This one's a little a little more difficult.
Speaker 3: Star Wars. No, no, that's not my thing. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: This one's half a d C.
Speaker 3: Now I know it. Oh my gosh, why am I blanking?
Speaker 2: Just Hire's the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: You're not giving that to me, though, I deserve that.
Speaker 1: We have two d c's, two possible d c's on the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no chance, no chance.
Speaker 1: That didn't give it away.
Speaker 3: Uh, huh blanking major league?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: Play the full thing?
Speaker 2: It's not real? So there were never ds? What is that?
Speaker 1: D away?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 8: Ghost?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I only know from the drum part.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you got to DC's Last Possible.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so easy, Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you. Three three DC's. How's it feel?
Speaker 3: Well, it'll feel real when they're actually physically in the fridge your work.
Speaker 1: Text me a reminder because the way I gotta I'm trying to save up, so I got to take money out of my savings and my checkings. Every dollar I spend is intentional, So it's like, I gotta get you keep saying that.
Speaker 3: But then when you put like fire Cheetos down your throat, hot Cheetos, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like everything money spend his intentional.
Speaker 1: I sent money aside for that, but that's not my business.
Speaker 18: I got you.
Speaker 1: I got you. Do you say I'm trying to avoid capital gains?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're saying. If you say compound interest? Next all free? Ah Saling and Colts on one on one point three k d WB talking to Amy Amy. I think a lot of people are going to relate to your issue that you're going through right now, because I think a lot of people have blended families. So what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I recently started seeing a guy with a child. You know, that's not a big deal.
Speaker 6: I guess, but he's kind of fresh out of the relationship with his X and still paying for some of her bills. Okay, I just kind of feel like there's three people in the relationship. I feel like this third wheel and I'm just not a fan of this how I feel it just doesn't feel right. And I don't know. I guess I'm looking for opinions. If anyone else is dealing with the baby mama drama, does it get easier? I guess I just need some insight.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 2: Couple of questions, I think for you, Yeah, I get that, Like, I have a couple of questions. I think.
Speaker 3: So these are not this is not like child support. This is like he's like paying for like her cell phone and a few other things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's still on its phone plan. He's helping with household bills and stuff. According to him, Yeah, that's still going on.
Speaker 3: Has he said like this is like, oh, don't worry this is for like a short amount of time or is he just like, no, I'm just paying these until further notice.
Speaker 6: He says it's temporary.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you don't believe that.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm not really sure, Like I feel like it's not my business to get in the middle of it, but it still just doesn't feel right to me. Yeah, really sure, I.
Speaker 3: Got ja, and I I mean I think a lot of people will definitely relate to as you kind of put at the uh uh baby mama situation.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like you're the third wheel? Is it like she's always in conversation or like you don't go a day without him talking about her, and like what he has to do or what is that?
Speaker 4: Like, Well, he does, he does talk about her a lot, but it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not like referencing her a lot, like we used to do this, We used to do that. I mean, he's respectful to me about it, but she is just always like gotta take this, you know, and she's interfering a lot and just needs this attention all the time, and.
Speaker 1: So she's being a lot of.
Speaker 4: Drama, Yeah, a lot of drama.
Speaker 2: Is he the one that ended the relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, okay, you know what I think I will say, of all the of all the things different relationship have been, I've never dealt with this either. So yes, maybe someone will call and have some advice or give you some insight on if it gets easier or not.
Speaker 1: You can call it.
Speaker 3: Maybe help Amy out a little bit six ' five one nine eight nine k d w B. You get always text in five three nine two one Katie w B. Won any any thoughts called, any final thoughts?
Speaker 1: No, just I don't know. She kind of sounds a little thirsty, might be, But at the same time, it's weird because it was like it was her man, but now it's your man. So there's like this gray area. Maybe do like a like alic polygamy or something. I don't know, advice always.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it's not a thing, but I don't think that's what she was calling in for. She actually specifically said she doesn't like feeling like she's in a three person relationship. Yes, Amy, keep your radio on.
Speaker 2: We'll see you can get you some any helpful tips.
Speaker 4: Okay, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: One on one point three k d w B. So we're just talking to a girl and she's dating a guy. She likes him a lot, but he does have an X and he has a kid with the X, and she's like, I feel like the third wheel a lot. And he is still like paying for a lot of her bills, like her cell phone and this and that, and like she does not like that feeling. She's like, I guess I'm just looking to see does it get better. I'm not a big fan of this baby mama stuff. And so we got some text messages. It says him paying for her things probably makes the X think he still cares and maybe that's why she's so pick me.
Speaker 1: That's all great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this text says sounds like they need to have a talk about how she's feeling, and says some boundaries, she's an ex for a reason. You can support your child and not pay for your ex's expenses.
Speaker 1: Maybe, though, maybe I'm trying to figure out how I would feel. I think maybe like paying for his excess stuff though, is in a way like helping a child, Like your mom's not going to be stressed out, whatever, She's not to pick up extra shift whatever.
Speaker 3: Right. This text says sounds like he doesn't fully let go of his old relationship.
Speaker 2: She should get out and.
Speaker 3: Find a guy who's really done with his X.
Speaker 2: We had to go on the phone too. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 18: So I left up parent and honestly, you need to draw some boundaries.
Speaker 1: I know it's.
Speaker 18: Probably a fresh thing for him too, but he cannot share her bills like that either. They needs to go through the course support whatever needs to be done. And honestly, a lot of cool parents talk over and app so that they're not talking all of the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think boundaries are good in every single relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, just period, right, and I know it's you.
Speaker 18: It does get easier having someone with a kid who definitely hulple you. So something about it's just going to be a long term relationship.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Absolutely, thank you so much for calling Hi, Katie w B. What do you think, Hi?
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, so, I've kind of been on both ends of the spectrum where I dated a guy before in a similar situation where like the X was pretty involved and I always felt uncomfortable. But I've also dated another person who, like he amicably split from his ex, he was willing to paycut or like he paid some of her bills. She would come over and they would share like Netflix and stuff like that, and that ever made me feel weird because she wasn't very involved. He just helped her out when he needed too. So I think if she I think your gut is right, Like if you're feeling awkward and uncomfortable and you feel like the third real I really don't think that that's ever going to go away. I think you'll always feel that way.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you think maybe she should move along then, because that's probably gonna be the case for ever.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't. I don't think it'll change, and I think it'll which, you know, if it's not Bill, that might be in some other weird way when you're still having some other sort of you know, maybe more different connections. Yeah, something will always keep something.
Speaker 2: Hold, not everything. Well this might be like that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for calling, very very eye opening.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, but she's gonna want to hear. But the truth hurts sometimes, d w B.
Speaker 3: I got some tea for you. Involving Sean Mendez, Camila Cabello, and Sabrina Carpenter, He's finally addressed the shadiness that Sabrina Carpenter saying about in her album Okay film, We're gonna get to that in a second. Okay, pop culture men have brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. Let's kick it off with obviously Megan Fox. Her friends are like, please please Megan, be done with toxic machine gun Kelly.
Speaker 2: Now she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: They've been on again, off again, but they're pregnant, so they're back together and then boom, they break up again because they say she found some sketchy stuff on his phone, which leads a lot of people to be like, MGK, look in the mirror, look at who you're with.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I have a theory that celebrities just need problems in their lives because, like you know, normal people, every day people have so many problems. I just feel like they need It's.
Speaker 3: An egotistical it's an egotistical field. They need to feel constant people wanting them and needing them and hitting on them and things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm talking about more. Megan continuing to go back to MGK, like you just need a little bit of like drama in your life.
Speaker 3: I guess well, her friends are like break free. It is a toxic and damaging cycle with him, and they said she has a history of taking him back even when things don't get better. She deserves it better than this. That's like a direct quote from a friend quote source. So all right, let's rewind. Remember Sean Mendez dated Kamila Cabello for a long time. Yeah, they split up. Then remember they were at Coachella getting and everyone's like, oh my god, they're back together, like making out what's going on. Then they tried to get back together and that was very short lived. What a lot of people didn't realize is he was basically dating Sabrina Carpenter. Then he goes to Palm Springs and she Sabrina writes a song about it, right, the Taste song that we play all the time song yeah, where she's like that, Yeah. She has other songs too, where it's like, what a coincidence that your phone isn't working? You just said that, like you know, you outgrew this person, and now you're hooking.
Speaker 2: Up with her, calling completely out. Well, I guess.
Speaker 3: John Mayer has a new serious XM radio show, and he had Sewn Mendes on, and he basically talked about it, so the episode drops on Thursday. He admitted to being with quote unquote someone when he decided to reconnect with an X. He said, two days before going to hang out with my ex, I expressed I'm gonna go hang out with my ex because I.
Speaker 2: Have unresolved feelings.
Speaker 3: Maybe instead of two days, it should have been two weeks that I waited, he said. His biggest takeaway from the drama no one gets out of this life without hurting someone.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So everyone's like, okay, it's obviously about Sabrina and Camila, so you go.
Speaker 1: Around it where it's like a little less damaging, you know what I mean, but.
Speaker 3: Saying let me think about it. Her lyric, I heard you're back together, and if that's true, you'll just have to taste me when he's kissing you.
Speaker 1: And if anything, thanks thank you to him. I guess, like give you that fuel to write that song. Whatevers.
Speaker 3: All three singers are currently single, so and then Sean obviously recently admitted that he is figuring out his sexuality.
Speaker 1: So right.
Speaker 3: Taylor Soft wrapped up the aristour her birthday's Friday, So a lot of people are like, like, just let the girl take a break.
Speaker 2: That people want more and more and more. I'm one of them. I predicted every day this entire year, she was releasing.
Speaker 3: Reputation Taylor's version, I was wrong every day, but of course her boyfriend Travis had to give her major props.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 10: Shout out to Tay and the unbelievable Aras tour has finally come to an end.
Speaker 11: Hold on how long was the aristour? It was two years? Almost two years. How many shows do you know?
Speaker 13: One hundred and forty nine or one hundred and fifty two? I forget which one.
Speaker 11: It was one hundred and forty nine shows in twenty one country.
Speaker 13: Wow, it's insane, absolutely insane. Over ten million people in the stands over the course of it, like accumulatively, It's pretty crazy. Shout out to Tay, Shout out to everybody that was a part of that show. Obviously it's her music, her tour and everything, but that that was a full production man, that thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, fair enough. It was the best tour.
Speaker 1: In the world because of a lot of people and mostly because.
Speaker 4: Of t Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Adam Saylor says that he fell finished filming Happy Gilmore too, and he's hoping it'll be out sometime in July. That's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ova Lesagan Lynds. This is a new one from gg Brez called Sailor Song on KATIEWB. That was betrayal of Friendship's one one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult when Cold and I say, DC's we're talking about diet cokes. I just want to make clear about that because we sometimes a little things. But oh I needed a chrisp PC. I don't know what the joke is, and I don't ever want you to fill off out. It's just an abbreviation DC die Coke. Let's let's start things off on a happy note this Wednesday afternoon. What we do on KATIEWB is we try to provide a fun soundtrack for you. You just heard way I'm Last Christmas, a little dash of Christmas in the mix. It's Brandon Carpenter, Lady Gaga, They're coming up. But also we want to cure eight Do people say curate anymore? You want to curate a soundtrack for your afternoon based on your your mood, your feeling, or what you're excited about.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me what do you feel? What do you feel?
Speaker 3: Like right now, what is like Let's say, I'm like, I am sick of being a supporting actress in my own life, Like I need to do something to make a change, Like I want to be the main character.
Speaker 1: It's this is your salt. Now. I feel like I feel like I've had enough. I feel like I need to hit the club. I need a man's in my life. I need someone who's gonna ride or die, someone who someone who can't provide for me. I need something like so someone can do the confrontations for me.
Speaker 3: That's right. So basically you call it describe your current mood or kind of what you're looking forward to at six ' five one nine eight nine KATIEWB and Cult and I hopefully we'll think.
Speaker 2: Of something on the spot, a perfect song for you.
Speaker 3: Let's hope so and that will be the like a little afternoon soundtrack based on people who are actually listening to our show on KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB with Ballon and Cult. Okay, we're trying to do your weekend playlist right now, I guess we'll not weekend your afternoon playlist. Oh my god, my brain's in the gutter. It's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I feel you got that right.
Speaker 3: Feels like I said, weekend, It feels like Friday, and my mind it is Wednesday. So we're putting together your afternoon playlist right now, just based on what you're going through, what's happening in your life. You can describe it in like a few words, and we'll pick a song and that's part of the playlist. So we're gonna kick it off with you and you can call on it. Sixty five one ninety nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 7: I'm going to can Coon tomorrow, King Coon?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 18: Yes? All right?
Speaker 3: I know exactly what song you need. Hold on, I got it ready. I have to write it down the show cult, which makes no sense. I might as well to say it. Okay, Cynthia, I can tell you're sick of the cold. I can tell you need something to despice up your life right now, and this is your song.
Speaker 14: You know it a lot?
Speaker 3: Go Cynthia. Yah Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 15: Charlie?
Speaker 3: All right, Charlie, what's what's your vibe?
Speaker 1: Your mood?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 12: I'm feeling really happy and I get a long weekend and so I'm trying.
Speaker 8: To go out and hopefully stay warm enough to go out somewhere and dance.
Speaker 2: So, oh you're looking to dance cult dancing songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're happy, but you also want to turn up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I got it for you. I think I know what it's going to be. That's not what I'm gonna choose.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you got, That's not.
Speaker 3: What I was going to choose at all.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go.
Speaker 3: She's trying to go out and get warm. That is one way I thought.
Speaker 1: You're trying to cuddle like body warmth. I don't know. Okay, fine, this is that's better. That's better. Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 3: Listen, whatever way you want to stay warm, you do it.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 11: My name is Aaron.
Speaker 3: All right, Aaron, explain your current situation to us in a few words.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe more than a two words. But my boyfriend is in the military and he comes home tomorrow after been gone for a little while.
Speaker 2: So I have like, oh no, your phone cut out.
Speaker 18: Hello.
Speaker 3: Okay, So your boyfriend's coming back from the military, and I think I know the perfect song.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a lot of built up tensions something's bound to happen, and this is your soundtrack. No oh, no oh, are you too happy?
Speaker 18: Very very happy?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what is it? What are your plans when he gets back in town?
Speaker 18: Wait, well, he gets back super late tomorrow, so probably going to bed, but we're going to act me on Friday as like a little date night.
Speaker 3: All right, you know what if you make it out of bed. Oh okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: You got awesome.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d w BA.
Speaker 3: We're gonna wrap it up with this one that we're basically getting a few words about your day or your week ahead, your vibe. We're picking a song we're calling our afternoon playlist, So what's going on in your life?
Speaker 15: My junior son, the phone got stolen today, so after school, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Teacher to you.
Speaker 15: I raced over to his school and then we tracked the phone for a half an hour. We were running down the street to get to the house and we knocked on the door a super nice lady and the girl was in his math class and picked it up on acting.
Speaker 3: We got it back Oh my gosh, it was wild.
Speaker 2: That's so wild.
Speaker 3: What you know? One time while my steps on that happened and we were tracking his iPhone and yeah, when the.
Speaker 2: People open the door, they're like, don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: No, We're like, I was expecting.
Speaker 3: We could see it in your house, Like nope, no, idea what you's talking about.
Speaker 1: There we go, that's your song. You're You're welcome. Bye, John, Save the.
Speaker 2: Name, Save a Name.
Speaker 3: No one is around jab I Love you today. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold got your one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies right now. You can call the play six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. We'll do the one K wordplay and then don't worry, we have your tso tickets after that on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: And just to clarify, it's one thousand pennies. I love that. Yeah, well I'm just trying to because look, people get confused. They're like one thousand penny pennies. They're like, is that ten dollars? You guys know it's all the time. Well don't. What we're saying is we're going to get you thousand pennies. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Word play on one on one point three KYDIEWB with Ballen and cult.
Speaker 2: We are contestant ready. What's your name?
Speaker 18: Melissa?
Speaker 1: Melissa? Melissa? How are you today? You feeling it? A? You're feeling good?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Are you saying Mufflesser or Alessa? I'll go by either, but it's.
Speaker 1: Mules I'm saying Melissa. Yeah, okay, So who do you think you're vibing with more? You think you're ballin? Is more like cohesive with you when it comes to thoughts and patterns? Or is it mean?
Speaker 9: Can I be truthful? I listen to you guys, I like literally hop in my car every day at the same time from work. I buy more with the contestants than I do with either one of.
Speaker 2: The That's so true.
Speaker 9: Seriously, I got all of them right. With one of the girls, I'm like, oh my god, maybe come potato potato Wait, no, I said potato yesterday.
Speaker 1: You did say potato yesterday.
Speaker 9: All the other ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, maybe one day, maybe you gave us an idea. Maybe one day we should team up to people who listen to the show and not We should.
Speaker 1: We should but for now it's you, So go on, get on here. Nobody loves you, all right, So here we go, Melissa. Your first word is tipsy. What are you thinking?
Speaker 9: Say it out again?
Speaker 1: It's one tipsy tipsy like drinking, tipsy drinking. You're gonna go with drinking? Okay. Next word is would chuck nice? Okay? Next hard hard?
Speaker 9: I can't really can I say?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, yes, okay. Last word is chalk chalk ye or all right, fallow val on the oxen free wallopian. Okay, So here we go. I think she did well.
Speaker 9: Okay, and I really I just tell you I'm not an overthinker in this area of like like just.
Speaker 17: Say okay, okay, one thousand pennies is on the line.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So if we got first word tipsy, tipsy, and.
Speaker 3: My first thing is like, okay, you said just go with it, drinking drinking drunk drinks?
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I said like three words okay, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Next word would chuck back up the money truck.
Speaker 3: Okay, calm down, don't get me too ahead of myself here.
Speaker 1: Now, next one, I know where your head goes when we say these types of things.
Speaker 3: Hard, well, I think you should lead me in like that because I'm gonna go on.
Speaker 1: We're three for three. One thousand pennies is on the line. Okay, if you get this next word correct, Melissa's going home with that money. Here we go, so much pressure, chalk, chalk.
Speaker 2: It has to be bored.
Speaker 9: When you're going on. That was the only one, like a thirteen year old child mentally, But come on.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest. Cole definitely guided me towards that well a little bit by being like, mind's in the gutter. But Okaylissa, you just got one thousand pennies. Congratulations, you're only our second one K wordplay winner.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 9: I don't even care if it was for anything. I'm just we were in, we were.
Speaker 14: We got it.
Speaker 3: How hell yes, Melissa, I'm feeling good too. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. Okay, it's two weeks until Christmas, so we're giving you a little present right now. Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. They're coming the twenty first, so be like, oh early Christmas present for you calling out if your color ten you went at six, five, one, nine, eight, nine kd w BT with it being two weeks until Christmas, cult are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have all my gifts. I actually bought all my gifts like two days ago, and I was flexing to my wife. I was like, dude, I'm so ahead of the game this year. I got She's like, dude, no, you're not ahead of the game. That's like in November when you would buy that you're ahead of the game. You're actually cutting it close. Considering how shipping she was going all in. I was like, dude, I thought I had my all my my te's crossed ies dotted.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, no, no, no, you should have bought like a month ago. That would be on top of the game.
Speaker 3: I try to truly think of everything I'm buying so that I can order it on Black Friday, because it's always at least a few dollars off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But there was one head butt moment with Jake and I.
Speaker 1: Oh, section attention, what happened?
Speaker 3: Oh central tension with us where there was something we're going to order. I can't give too any details. I don't know if any narks are listening or not. And I said, that's an expensive item. Order it on a Black Friday. No, And he was like, I don't think I'm gonna get that. I was like, you're probably gonna get it, so just get it. So I'm not kidding you. Sunday, I was like, did you order that on Black Friday?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 3: I go, what the hell? Now, it's going to be full prices. I'll do it on Cyber Monday. I go, that was last Monday?
Speaker 1: Was that was?
Speaker 3: That was the Monday after Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: But you know what, he's a busy guy.
Speaker 3: No, that was literally the one thing he had.
Speaker 2: To order for our family.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big.
Speaker 2: He's like, we're still good due, Josh. Okay, I don't even want to see how much you spent.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: We have to do it. So Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Hi McKenzie, you are collared ten.
Speaker 3: Congratulations who I'm so excited.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra at Excel Energy Center December twenty First, you got the seven thirty pm show tickets?
Speaker 18: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 3: Thank you. Today's Trending with Felon and Cold.
Speaker 9: On one on one.
Speaker 3: Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Not only is Christmas two weeks away from today. One week from today, Holidazzle kicks off. That's like a free event open to the public at Nicolette Mall and that goes December eighteenth through the twenty second. In case you wanted to add that to your list. I was talking to somebody I was got a haircute yesterday and uh, her name is Ashley. She and I were just chatting, were like, Uh, there are so many holiday things to do in the Twin Cities. It's crazy like there. I feel like every year there are more and more. But between like all the very like festive bars and the light shows and different things, there's so many.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow night, I think it's that that Christmas train comes.
Speaker 2: Through, Yeah, in Saint Louis Park. It's super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right by the class.
Speaker 2: Like every year. Because she lives in Saint Louis Park.
Speaker 1: Like you, Yeah, she lives by me. I'm actually probably will see her down.
Speaker 2: There well for sure.
Speaker 3: Also, they had the premiere last night for A Complete Unknown, which is the new Bob Dylan movie starring Timotha Shalla May. Yes, his lover Kylie Jenner and her mom were in attendance, so proving they're still Together has a seventy five percent on Rotten Tomatoes right now, but that's just like reviewers because it doesn't hit theaters until the twenty fifth. You going on Christmas probably not Jake's loudly well, Jake loves to see a movie on Christmas.
Speaker 2: But Timothay took over my Christmas last year, and.
Speaker 3: I didn't love it because it was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last year. And I remember sitting there. I didn't want to go to a movie on Christmas anyway. Sometimes I do, but it has something I really want to see. But Jake was I really really want you, so we went. I remember just sitting there the whole time, not liking the movie and being like, like so annoyed that I'm watching this movie on Christmas. Did you at least bring your candies, you girl? Of course I got candies. I didn't bring candies. I bought candies. I ate all the candies. I love myself some candies. And they say Jen's are the best when it comes to tipping around the holiday season. They're the most generous tippers for mail carriers, trash collectors, gardeners, housekeepers.
Speaker 2: They say millennials were better tippers.
Speaker 3: When it came to childcare providers and teachers, Boomers.
Speaker 17: Were just reserved overall with tips. They said, yeah, and we designed it. It's because gen Z is fed up. They're like, dude, we're never going to be able to afford a house. Interest rates on cars are crazy. You haven't to always be driving around this russ bucket. There's no sense in saving any money because I can't get ahead anyway. So here take it all.
Speaker 3: That's what cold feeling is. But the Texters were coming hard on the gen Z or saying no, it's because they still are supported by mommy and daddy so they can use their extra money ours. It was cold blooded. That is your trending brought to you by nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Fellon and Cold on one three, one on.
Speaker 3: One point three, Katiew with Fallon and cult. Do you have to the point where you look at your refrigerator and you realize you just have I have more condiments than I have actual food every level. The door is so full the condiments of TA have too many condiments and there's and there's nothing to put them on.
Speaker 1: As a poor child. The best feeling in the world is opening up the fridge and there's so many options.
Speaker 3: So when it's full and.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, I remember I used to work at a radio station. I was you want to guess my salary twenty twelve, what was it? Twenty twelve, twenty twenty one thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously you're falling.
Speaker 1: But I quickly learned, okay, this is nothing. So I used to take the promotions person would give me Whopper coupons, so I would hit up three different whoppers for three different meals.
Speaker 3: And uh, within you had a wopper for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was not a good month fat wise. I gained a lot of weight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But I can get behind lunch and dinner.
Speaker 3: But breakfast is why.
Speaker 1: I was wopping all over the place. I had that.
Speaker 3: Baby one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Oh my god, Colt. Every you know how like you send your kids to daycare and they bring home every illness.
Speaker 2: Colt is my kid in daycare.
Speaker 3: Every day he comes in, he has a different sickness and our illness.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: I'm dodging, dodging these bullets left right, He's other hacking next to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been sneezing. I got my wisdom teeth out and then somehow got a cold at the same time. It just feels it's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Fair, unfair.
Speaker 2: He's telling me, I'm told you to peanut butter and jelly. Last night I started bleeding.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I told you to not eat peanut butter, the stickiest food ever. You did tell me that, like at this exact time last night, and I.
Speaker 1: Was in an offerom and I'm like, no, what I'm spinning out is jelly. That's definitely jelly. I was like, no, but I'm going to doctor Kirby Johnson cut out like thirty years a wise decision. So I'm going there tomorrow to get a little check and h oh.
Speaker 3: Good lot, I'll get me right all right. Well, many blessings to whatever you eat tonight, and thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Have a great night.
Speaker 3: We appreciate and love you.