Speaker 1: You're listening to. Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: I'm Cold Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 3: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as.
Speaker 2: Well as consumers of adult content. We love watching too, we certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on.
Speaker 1: The LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in.
Speaker 3: And here we go. Welcome back, everybody. Sorry for asking. I'm Cold Connor.
Speaker 1: I'm Adam Ramsey. Hi, col Hi, how's it going.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. I'm like, it's so jittery. I'm like, had so much coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not yet. I'm hanging in there. It is a Monday today. I usually don't film on Monday. Yeah, yeah, well you did. I had a hot talk last night. I went for it. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't have the jitters yet.
Speaker 2: You advised me to maybe take a little bit of an adderall before this recording, but so no jitters yet. But here I am. I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: It's a stark difference in weather.
Speaker 2: Today from the last time we were here when it was hundreds of degrees.
Speaker 1: So I'm feeling good. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 3: You just did some say uncle shoot.
Speaker 2: I did my first ever say uncle shoots. They went pretty well, it was I was. It was a little weird going into it because I didn't know how we were going to film two scenes in the same day with the same scene partners.
Speaker 1: But it ended up going well, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you, that's been my experience. It's like they're shorter.
Speaker 1: They're shorter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you get through the setup and it's three days in a row, right, Well, it was going to be three and ended up being two and I had a break in between, so it was fine. Yeah, it was a I did Young Purpse and Pig Bottoms.
Speaker 3: I love this. Yeah, well it's like dad creep is what I've done. Oh really, they just like a horrible city of course, father not real father. Yeah, and you have to say a stepfather has to be a stepfather times in the scre our guest knows all about it. But let's bring her in. Yes please, it's our second lady on the show. I mean fourth if you count our moms, well second, our second, our second working.
Speaker 1: In this email in the industry.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh yeah, we had.
Speaker 1: Cooper as well. Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well, our guest is the winner of the twenty twenty four Ex Biz Gay Director of the Year, none other than Susie c.
Speaker 4: Hi, Susie Up, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I love the look today. These earrings, this head head wrap. Is that a bandana call?
Speaker 5: It's like a fisting band in If you look closely, there's like butt plugs and like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, is fisting.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, right, look at you hanky code schooling the gays on the hanky code from San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: Now, when we were waiting to come in here, you are looking on your phone and you're like, oh, she flip full on fists him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna we're going to talk about the him mentioned in a moment. But in the meantime, I just want to ask some questions about your background.
Speaker 5: You're from San Francisco, I'm from Central California. I'm really from Monterey, California. But then, as you know, San Francisco is just like the city you go to as a teenager and do bad things. So eventually, post college, I went to school up in the Northwest at University of Oregon, Go Ducks.
Speaker 4: But then after touring around the country for.
Speaker 5: A couple of years, I decided to settle more or less in San Francisco because I get a job at the Lusty Lady, the Late Great, her own unionized peep show, and that began my journey into the industry.
Speaker 1: Wow, awesome when was that?
Speaker 5: That was two thousand and nine, which was a crazy time to get into the industry because it was post two thousand and eight recessions. So if you go watch Hustlers, the JLO movie about stripping and robbing people, it's pretty not that I ever romped, but it was a definite specific point of view and timeline.
Speaker 4: In the industry for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Yeah, so you did peep shows.
Speaker 4: I did peep shows.
Speaker 1: Which are they different from strip shows?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: What does a peep show?
Speaker 5: So you've seen the Madonna music video Open your Heart right, Yes, So there's like that's a peep show. You see her like going in and there's the glass between the patron and the performer. There's no touching, like, there's no even breathing the same air.
Speaker 4: Very totally. I would have loved it during cover. It was super fun and you know, people would I'm in to like a little booth.
Speaker 5: You all have probably been to like a regular adult video booth, but instead of a video, it's a screen that comes up and there's girls behind on a little stage and they're all like gay, punk rock, lefty girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're having the best time in there. I learned so much about myself.
Speaker 5: So it's more like yeah, and we would rotate like every I think, almost like fifteen minutes. So it wasn't like in a strip club you go up and do a three song set and then you're hustling dances until it's your turn again. This was very different because it was worker owned, it was unionized, so we were really trying to make it the most equitable we could, and so there was kind of a constant rotation. So you're in the peep show kind of slowly gyrating, and then you're trying to also negotiate because we all know in the adult industry.
Speaker 4: It's a sales job for sure, and it's.
Speaker 5: About getting leads on the stage and then closing those sales. But you're like screaming behind the glass like hi feet, you like, beat's.
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 1: And would they tip? Oh yeah, okay?
Speaker 4: And also you have to keep putting money in to keep the window open.
Speaker 1: I see, I see, okay, cool?
Speaker 2: And would you interact with the performers interact with each other or is it more just like showing.
Speaker 4: Off a little bit?
Speaker 5: But we also had booths for that, so like main stage, not so much except on special occasions.
Speaker 4: But then we had the Private Pleasures booth.
Speaker 5: And if you want to read about the Private Pleasures booth, I learned about it through Carol Queen's book Real Live Nude Girl, which she also worked there, you know, in the earlier days in like the nineties. But again you're still behind glass. But that's like your version of a lap dance area. And that's where I got my kink education.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, okay.
Speaker 4: So you had you know, it's up from the financial district, so you're having high powered businessmen come in with their.
Speaker 5: Briefcases that is full of dildos and maybe the lingerie clamps of sorts.
Speaker 4: So I learned a lot by.
Speaker 3: I got how long did you do that for?
Speaker 5: Like to like about a year and a half a year and a half, and then I started to do other types of sex work.
Speaker 1: Had you done anything like that before?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I had dabbled with amateur porn when I was in college with my my poor partner who is now an accountant. Very normal life, but bless their heart, helping me on the journey. And then I had done some like you know, I'm from Monterey and so like sugaring is definitely a vibe in the land of Pebble Beach, and like sugar dating.
Speaker 1: Like you know, yes, yeah, yeah, sugar civil service.
Speaker 4: With less pay and a little bit more like sugar.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 4: So I've done like everything, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So when did you start performing? Like in studio?
Speaker 5: That was around that same time because the reason I wanted the job and the lusty Lady because it was the first job I'd ever had that was like, hey, you can go on tour with your band and then like come back and still have a job. So as an artist and an activist, I was like, oh, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is the spot, this is where I have to You were in a band, I was.
Speaker 4: Tour managing for bands.
Speaker 5: I was going on tour like every couple months or sure, different different groups. I loved it and even though it was exhausting and horrible anyways.
Speaker 4: But I love that freedom. No other job had been like, no, you're a person first, and then this is just how you person harder. We're not here to get in the way of that. We're here to facilitate that.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, sorry, Papyrus retail job, I am now. So in and out of those spaces we had people who were doing porn, like queer porn was very hot in the moment, No Foe and Courtney Trouble was doing her thing. And then of course the King dot Com armory was like just beginning its rise.
Speaker 3: Did either of you every Yeah, I didn't start until it was over, that's right. I started in twenty twenty, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the baby, Yeah, I lived like five blocks from there for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's why it was just like anytime they needed somebody to be.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, we must run into it in that it had to happen.
Speaker 4: The first time I met you, I was like, yes.
Speaker 1: He looks familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still yeah, I still love those scenes. I have some of those favorite and the like straight ones.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I get many comments on them.
Speaker 5: Did you ever get to go to like the naked combat? It was like a Friday night Lights thing. They would have the naked combat you know matches, Yeah, with.
Speaker 2: Like an actual live audience. Yeah, I had heard about him. I was invited, I think, to be a part of one of my I never did it. I never went for it.
Speaker 5: Girls weren't allowed, so I was never allowed to go, which is very rude.
Speaker 2: That was also a different time. I feel like maybe now would be a little more totally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they have the straight version was called Ultimate Surrender, and that was girl on girl and so I got to go to those.
Speaker 4: Those were fun.
Speaker 1: And who were in the audience for those? Everybody Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Nice straight whatever. What a weird time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you experienced stuff at the Armory I did.
Speaker 5: That's where I shot some of my first like I guess the most like more mainstream when I started doing stuff that was like more than just amateur.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you more in the dom or sub position in these scenes?
Speaker 5: It's so funny, I think, like most people start out as a sub So what were my first I can't even remember what my Oh yeah, my first one was Oh my god, with Claire Adams, such an amazing BDSM practitioner. I was so honored to shoot with her. I'm like a major leather nerd.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: It's such a fangirl of I was already bondage modeling. I was already going to kink events and getting tied up and rip my first Sir jack Hammer he has now passed, and but he came up to me at bondage of Go Go one night and was like, you want to get tied up? That sort of began at all, and he was modeling there and so I shot with Claire Adams for Device Bondage and like my second scene, I was like, I would love to do a suspension and anal. No one talked to me about a SEO, like why do I smell my name like that? Because it looked good on the strip club white Bord that was by CEO at the time.
Speaker 1: I'm very old, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no one was like, hey, you should start out with girl girl and then you should like save anal for like your second year, and then.
Speaker 1: Like no one was really I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 3: Well, even like even guys in only Fans, the straight guys that I've shot with are like they build up to like no condom or like they're like they only do oral and then they only do like condo sex and then they're.
Speaker 1: Like just so like wow, because give it away, right yeah.
Speaker 3: And like when I started doing studio porn, I was a Falcon exclusive and I'd been one for a few months, and I was talking to Tony DeMarco and he was like, he's like, yeah, usually, I mean a lot of times we'd let guys just like top for a while and then so that it's like a big reveal when when they bought them for the first time and he was like you just He's like, you just did it all right away.
Speaker 5: I think that's like, well, I mean because some of my first experiences were either like amateur sort of community driven, they were driven by my interest in sexuality, not my desire to succeed in a capitalistic healthcape.
Speaker 4: But I think that like the sort.
Speaker 5: Of the ladder of engagement if you live in to use a marketing term for sex work, it's a very capitalist, business driven thought process, whereas I think the three of us clearly were like we just.
Speaker 1: Want to have some fun. Yeah, like have some fun, make some money, right yeah, journey wow. Yeah, I don't even know why I haven't thought.
Speaker 3: About it that way before that there is strateause you had an interest in doing it already, Like you didn't, you weren't. You were just doing it to have a good time and like have sex with people that maybe you wouldn't get to have sex with unless you are filming it totally.
Speaker 4: And the space that gets created, that's what I love.
Speaker 5: So, as I mentioned, I've done almost like every type of sex work for the most part, from actual strip clubs to the nearly.
Speaker 4: Extinct deep show. But porn is hands down my favorite.
Speaker 5: Is it absolutely both as a performer and as a producer director now because it's like you a, I come from a production family and background. I've been doing theater and things like that since i was you know, knee high, and so it just comes very naturally mean and I love the space that we get to create for each other. And just like, Okay, now it's about the thing that's going in your hole. I am going to have wipes for you on the side. We are going to have water on standby because you're going to do this cool thing and we're all going to like clap about it.
Speaker 1: You do have a nurturing presence.
Speaker 3: Because you directed Adam and me. Did I say that right? Of Adam and Me in a disruptive scene. Narcis narciss narciss when is it?
Speaker 5: Don't think they have a very methodical I'll say meticulous now release schedule over it disruptive so who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scenes that I've done for disrupt of like some of them have just come out that I did a long time ago, and I was like, oh wow, so it'd be nice if this at the same time. Wouldn't that beautiful?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that would be amazing cross marketing now.
Speaker 3: But we got there and we were like, I think I got there first, and you're like, send the doorway first. There's like a robe on the bed and like floss and mouthwash and every tooth pressure in the bathroom and you come in and you're like, would you like any tea?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's really great.
Speaker 3: It was like tea sounds great?
Speaker 2: And I appreciate also, I think we've worked together twice yees now, and I love also how collaborative you are. You don't bark orders, You're kind of like, we're creating this together. It's going to be something fun and beautiful, and I really appreciate that. How soon after performing did you start getting into behind a camera.
Speaker 5: I was really hungry for it, so immmediately I was in high school, I was not just you know, playing the wick of Witch of the West and the Wizard of Oz. I was also like, I'm a senior project. It's it's a devised piece actually, and I like you. I was just so I want to create the whole thing, and so I was looking for opportunities to do that always, like I had the opportunity to actually where I'm not. My husband and collaborative partner, Michael Vegas was on my first gang bang, which was for was fantasy gang Bangs, I think is what it was called, and Matress Madeline was really intent on each model creating a true fantasy that she had and so that gave me a little taste of like, oh okay, I can say what the boys are wearing when they fucked made.
Speaker 1: Like I like this. I like that it is it is kind of a form of control, I guess.
Speaker 3: I like, Yeah, my gang bangs that I've done, I'm like I am always in complete control. Yeah, tight bottom dumb, because I had, like the misconception about a gang bang is that you're just like used and like whatever. But I mean I guess there are gang bangs that give that impression, but it's mostly but I'm like, I like being in control anyway.
Speaker 5: It's more like you're the flyer in a massive cheerleading stunt. You like, there's all of these bases and you're the one getting penetrated, but everyone's helping everyone do the thing.
Speaker 1: Is that how it felt doing those scenes for sure?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, especially because like the other performers were folks I had worked with, like Mickey Maud was there, Owen Gray was there, John.
Speaker 2: I love Owen Gray. He's one of my favorite people. Like I haven't seen him in years, but I don't even know how we met. I think it might have been at the armory and we just became like friends. He took me on a hike and took these beautiful photos of me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's like kind of like one of my straight boy crushes forever say.
Speaker 5: We all yeah, yeah so. And then I did a wonderful gang bang also with Michael for the infamous Treasure Island Media.
Speaker 1: Which was one of these.
Speaker 4: It was wonderful.
Speaker 5: Fuck Whole's three baby, I was I think the only up until that point and probably still cis female too.
Speaker 1: I was just going to ask.
Speaker 2: I didn't know The Treasure Island ever had women's that's amazing, what a distinction.
Speaker 4: Very bad, very fad so, and that was a little bit different.
Speaker 5: But I still had like three very close friends who I'd performed with previously. So it's like Michael and I were friends and seen partners for years before we started dating and eventually got married. But I definitely identified him as like my dance partner in the space. If I was going to get to choose male talent, like, he was top of my.
Speaker 2: List, cause I mean, yeah, can you throw up a couple of those pictures? I have these pictures. I just think they're so cute, the red carpet ones. Oh yes, Like look how you guys look like you have so much fun?
Speaker 4: We really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one more too. I love these looks.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I've always been a unique sort of person in the industry and didn't quite fit into the mold of like teen or mill for tattoo.
Speaker 4: I won't have enough tattoos to be an alt girl. It's just kind of me.
Speaker 5: And you know, award shows are always a little stressful because you have to it's almost like an audition. You know you're gonna be seeing all these people totally. Yeah, you want to be wearing the right.
Speaker 1: Fit's networking for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I'm just so glad that now that I primarily direct and produce, that I get to dress up a little bit more and bring that York Swan dress energy. I do a little performance art moment because I'm marketing myself as a director, as a creator, as a visionary, someone to like pull a whole look and moment together, and that's really fun.
Speaker 1: Are you not on camera much lately?
Speaker 4: Hardly? Ever?
Speaker 5: I did a content trade recently with someone I've had a crush on for a long time, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, just be normal. Just just grab your bag, you know, because I hadn't done it in so long.
Speaker 5: It was like, do you have everything, don't freak out about your nails, Like, just go, I said to the dude.
Speaker 4: Be normal. I mean, we'll ask Chad Alba, but I think I was pretty normal.
Speaker 1: Was it enjoyable?
Speaker 4: It was great?
Speaker 1: Okay, good?
Speaker 4: So I have real raels on that outright?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Does that not happen very often? For ladies?
Speaker 5: Always camera on camera because you have to sort of like the beats have and you know, okay, like okay, now orgasm here and we're going to move on to the blow drop, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, the direction you get.
Speaker 5: But and also just for me, when I'm having sex with someone new for the first time, sometimes that doesn't happen because I'm a Gemini, So I'm like taking all the brain info in and sometimes it doesn't get all the way down there.
Speaker 1: Aren't you a.
Speaker 3: Gemini too, I'm yeah, but I have I m cusped with cancer, like I kind of float through both of time at times.
Speaker 4: So my moon is I get it.
Speaker 3: I didn like, but I think the Gemini is stronger. I think when I was growing up, the cancer was stronger, but I needed to put her downy sofestyle.
Speaker 2: Were there ever times when you were performing on camera that you were like, how am I still doing this?
Speaker 1: This is like hard? It is hard work.
Speaker 5: When I was sort of in transition between San Francisco and Los Angeles and I was performing, you know in that you know, I'm not don't fit in to a concrete type, and so I'll do a lot of strange you know, whether it's fetish or something more amateur. And I was on this East Coast tour and just shooting like bad fetish porn with people who didn't know what they were doing. And it was just like I had this sketchy booking agent. I was just like, this sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 5: Fine that was pre I mean I was posting on OnlyFans what was pre OnlyFans boom, So like I had, I was on there, but it wasn't getting the traffic wasn't there yet?
Speaker 4: Sure Beyonce had not said the.
Speaker 2: World yes everything, thanks, but yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I was ready.
Speaker 5: The transition to directing and producing came during COVID studios needed people who could produce.
Speaker 4: And also perform. Michael and I were locked down together and quarantined with my stepdad. Was born for Adult Time dot Com and from there we went on to just do other little projects.
Speaker 3: And you know what advice would you have for somebody that wants to transition more from performing into directing producing.
Speaker 4: Oh, just do it.
Speaker 5: Like you've got a phone, just start filming yourself. You don't have to be fancy. I also, I'm such a DIY like punk girl that I love the aesthetics of, Like, you know, I remember the Paris Hilton sex tape that that shit changed my life.
Speaker 4: It's a masterpiece. Her eyes are all green the night vision, And I guess that's like less in vogue now that we all have so much more ability to.
Speaker 3: Well, at that time, it was like rare for just a celebrity sex tape to be at all at all exists Now I'm sure. Yeah, I mean, you have a phone, you've got you've got pictures on it that you've said to people.
Speaker 5: But I feel like the lower production value stuff will like swing back again now that everyone's a little bit more polished.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think. I think that's what only fans is about, just fans. It's like people don't necessarily want to see like the higher quality like polished content. They want to see this like.
Speaker 1: Kind of a yeah, flying It.
Speaker 3: Doesn't do much for me totally, but like because I'm still going back and watching like studio stuff, but I like.
Speaker 1: It all hot.
Speaker 2: It is hot, you know, like I totally love a fly on the wall scene.
Speaker 3: I just don't like stationary cameras, that's fair.
Speaker 5: I'm much more of a like dirty POV like I want to see that I'm someone you take a picture of your dick in the bathroom like and send it to me while I'm sitting at the restaurant, and I think the.
Speaker 3: Two can like coexist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always try to make my content like somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's good to have like fits and starts, because I think the sparkle of getting a like dick pic sort of personalized dirty phone picture from someone that you also see in the big shiny scene, that's a sweet spot.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's a great perspective totally.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just start do stuff.
Speaker 5: And also like trust your aesthetic. I think that's something I'm still learning. I remember like coming to LA and like getting makeup done on set and being like, whoa, that is not me at all, because I do my look in a very specific way, and like I like my porn a very specific way, Like you know how to hold the camera and the way that's gonna make your butt look awesome more than some stranger does.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's interesting, like like we don't really deal with makeup right as like gay performers, how much of that is Like I don't know, do you hate that or do you like it? Does it help you perform?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I love a transformation, honestly, And that was One of the things that made me fall in love with the industry, I think was seeing how this like butch Dyke would come in off of her fixed gear into the you know, put on a wig, and spend five minutes in the dressing room putting her face on and then go make bank as a femme and then.
Speaker 4: Go out back to the world.
Speaker 3: So I do.
Speaker 4: I love that part. But as a director producer, I'm like, oh, if you can come make up ready girl, like please, I would love to.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love our makeup artists, and I love getting to divide that labor because it is labor, like doing your own makeup. You should charge more if you do your own makeup girls.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm learning so much today for the moms. The ladies have different challenges to go through on on set.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: But I always kind of felt especially the Armory, because the Armory had you know, not live in but they had like on staff makeup people, And I always felt like Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz when like they come in and they go through the sort of like so because yeah, just coming and being a sort of like San Francisco queer girl and like canvas tennis shoes, living my little twee lifestyle to like.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 1: And what says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 3: Cool? Right? Introducing pop Star, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 1: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 3: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience.
Speaker 1: Even better, It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 3: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 2: Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty Popstar, Big loads, Better Taste.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask what was it like working with us, the two of us, because that was our Oh that was the second second Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Had done Pantheon just before that, though, but.
Speaker 3: We second time, we ever had sex one on one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, We've been friends a long time.
Speaker 2: We've always landed in group situations together, but actually never had one on one sex until it was on camera this year twice, and the second time was with you.
Speaker 4: I was just.
Speaker 5: Listening to an episode of this when you guys were talking about like, oh my god, we you know, should be going to.
Speaker 1: Do it at some point, and I was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a delight. Obviously I'm here. It was great.
Speaker 5: But I was also really impressed because sometimes when you have really close friends on set. I know I am super guilty of this. I mean, I work with my best friend and partner. You can kind of start squirreling just like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I'm like doing your friend.
Speaker 5: But I think because you all are used to being in a professional environment with each other. I remember our sound guy, I think Sam Soul or someone on the crew was like, oh, I don't you know those guys that have never shot together before. I'm like, yeah, but they're like best friends and they have a podcast together. And they were like, no, that can't be right.
Speaker 4: It seemed like they just they were very They didn't seem like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: The funny thing like both times that we shot this year, like you know, the first time with Pantheon, the second time with you, we both kind of came away from those scenes being like we're really.
Speaker 1: Good at this. Yeah, we're really good at this.
Speaker 3: We're like, we're professional, we're pretty easy to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're easy to work with. We have a good time. Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: It was a delight.
Speaker 3: And it was a fun scene because it was like it was very American psycho and you were like the Patrick Bateman and I was actressing that day and I didn't have to do my I was just kind of like it wasn't a stretch from right reality anyway, So I just kind of played dumb grinder hookup guy you were great.
Speaker 1: At Yeah, No, a delight.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for it on the.
Speaker 3: Next day where I had to tie the guy up. Yeah, Like is that more fun for you when you're shooting a scene that you're like like you're into.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I came up through Bondage and BDSM primarily as a performer, and so now that I'm like in Los Angeles working primarily in mainstream, any opportunity we get to do like real BDSM, and we're getting more and more of those opportunities because the thing we created with Lauren Phillips Switch one BDSM.
Speaker 4: Series or Release of the Year at av N this year, I think, so we're we're showing our chops.
Speaker 5: We did this really exciting project called The Bottom Floor recently that was like sort of a pan sexual BDSM underground sex party orgy.
Speaker 4: I would love to do one.
Speaker 5: That was more gay, that had more little you know, Dylan Diez a second making mounts.
Speaker 4: Dick, don't worry, it's in there. It was.
Speaker 5: It was for adult time, primarily for their straight audience. So our main event was a straight DP a girl with two boys, which was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is always favorite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looked like Dick's don't together attle.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, I always think it looks better in a straight DP because like it just looks more comfortable. It's like like a gay DP on film can often say it can be good ones, but it's like a lot needs to go right, and if anything goes wrong then it's just not it's sure right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: If like one Dick is a little too soft, it gets pushed out there. The other one, and it's just like it's just difficult.
Speaker 5: Art of the people don't realize I was doing this big budget custom recently with this newcomer to the industry and he's like yeah, and then like there were several dp's in the film.
Speaker 4: At one point he was like, well, dpe that.
Speaker 5: You know, you guys know how to do that. That's simple, And like everyone in the castle is like, oh, oh wait, hold on, what did you say?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's not simple.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean it's like it's like hard enough to do it in like real life, we meant to do it on camera.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: There's I mean, like you can get to a point where it becomes easy, but when you try to rush it because you're shooting and everybody is like trying to get there already, but you're like, no, it's got it. You gotta like ease into it.
Speaker 4: Like it's coordinated dance performers.
Speaker 3: And patient absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you mostly direct gay scenes or do you do a mixture?
Speaker 4: I do a mix?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like when I was performing, I do a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: So we do.
Speaker 5: We shoot for Transfixed a lot of pure taboo, which is the like family role play, like dramatic.
Speaker 4: Addition, the whole goal of Pure Taboo is to like take taboo seriously, like fucked up? Is it that your stepdad is hitting on you? Like you I'm crying disruptive, So that's really fun. We get to make these little dramatic films. Yeah, they're all pervy.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, like I said, Transfixed Oopsie is like an ad scene that we shoot sometimes.
Speaker 4: It is pan sexual.
Speaker 5: So we're shooting one I think this week or next with two trans women and two trans men, which I'm.
Speaker 4: Very excited about.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Cool, And but yeah, that's like Tontown clown show.
Speaker 5: Like if you watch one of the Popsy trailers, you're just like, what is this a cartoon?
Speaker 4: Which I love.
Speaker 1: I gotta look this up.
Speaker 4: You'll love it. It's very silly.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of the silly side of porn. It's fun.
Speaker 5: It is, you know, it's it can't you know, it's important to take things seriously, but it's also important to have levity, you know. I think that so much of what we do as sex workers and where are like place in the society is it's like we're just or adjacent.
Speaker 4: We're all into.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and then let's see, Oopsie, I was going to tell you about another one. Oh, we've been doing these prosthetics. So as a performer back in the day, I would occasionally shoot futinari porn, which is girls with like it's it's modeling Hentai porn.
Speaker 4: So it's fantastical.
Speaker 5: It's people with multiple types of genitals and in large genitals like aliens. Aliens definitely. And we did some egg laying in one recently.
Speaker 1: So there's got to be tentacles somewhere.
Speaker 4: We haven't done any tentacles yet.
Speaker 2: I feel like people talk about tentacle porns.
Speaker 4: I think that the tentacles were a no go from legal animal like that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Can you explain to our audiences and for the moms what hen type porn is?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll try, Okay, if you know what anime is, if you've seen like Princess Mononoke like that style, if you know what manga is, which is the comic book version of that, think those together, but very explicit and porn. So it's fantasy cartoon porn, actual cartoon. But we're doing we're making cartoons.
Speaker 1: With real people, gotcha.
Speaker 4: So we have a wonderful uh, prostitution.
Speaker 5: Prostitute, our prosthetics body by Gabe is his name. He's from the drag world, and so he has been like if you've seen a penis on HBO or like, yeah, he probably does that.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a what a fun job that must be, especially to bring it to a porn set.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's so wonderful.
Speaker 5: And he's also been doing big pregnant bellies for us. So we've been making people who have decided to never be pregnant in their life, or maybe who are not currently pregnant, we've made them pregnant. We watched the Ridley Scott original Alien recently.
Speaker 1: For just like I watched it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in theaters when they re released it.
Speaker 5: But that's a great example of like movie making with not very much to make a huge impact. So we have a new feature coming out called Birth where Casey Calvert is experiencing the horrors of it's very like Rosemary's Baby by the horrors of pregnancy.
Speaker 1: And how does the porn come into.
Speaker 5: Great question, Yeah, Pree Mills, she doesn't really believe in all that. No, Bree Mills is one of my mentors. Amazingly awarded, but she loves to make movies and she has the clout and the awards and the sales because she's also an incredible like marketing genius. So we do the things that we do so we can do, you know, one for them, one for me. And I feel like Burdi is definitely it's there's a really disturbing gang bang in it that I think will be very hot for people, like darkly hot. But it's it's definitely really to the edge of like the pure taboo energy of just like am I supposed to like.
Speaker 1: This mean me bad?
Speaker 3: What does it mean about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Even like this, it's just it's good, like the genre.
Speaker 2: I love the joy that you have around all of this, Like it's so inspired, truly, it's amazing. It's like nice to know that there's a creator in the industry that has this kind of energy around it. Absolutely and in all in all like orientations and configurations of the sexual experience.
Speaker 3: Absolutely awesome and just fun and like having fun with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, And I've got to ask if you don't mind me bringing it back to mister Michael Vegas, Like what is a courtship in the backdrop of the adult industry, even like for people like you and Michael.
Speaker 1: Can you explain what that process was like for you?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I would love to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, I know, like some people really do not want to date within the industry, which is very fair like work life, you know, you don't necessarily want to date somebody that you're going to see.
Speaker 4: I work all the time. I get that.
Speaker 5: But also dating outside the industry has its own issues as well.
Speaker 1: You've talked about that a lot on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Excellent, So.
Speaker 1: Absolutely totally.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: I've done both.
Speaker 5: I've done both with disastrous results either way, really terrible times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, Michael and I were friends for years and seen partners and just someone I really liked and trusted.
Speaker 2: And you said you met on set for a gang Bang. Yes, and you guys were both performers in the scene.
Speaker 4: Okay, and he was one I didn't know.
Speaker 5: So I had asked to have Mickey mad on SAD, I asked for Owen Gray and a couple other people, but.
Speaker 4: Michael was someone that they had chosen. He definitely came up to me. The first thing he ever said to me was.
Speaker 5: Like, Hey, I don't know if you know, but I'm one of the smaller dicks here and uh, you know, if you'd like help warming up for anal, like I'm available and I gentlemen, and I like looked at him and it was just a very much like game on moment. And even though this is like not either one of our fetishes, I just mean it was like, yeah, I did notice your dick is really fucking small.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it'll like if you can get it in my It was.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know if I'll feel it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we'll see, my butt's pretty big.
Speaker 1: So did he love that?
Speaker 4: Loved it?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 5: We just had a blast from that moment on and he if you'll hear him tell the story like he talks about just like sort of falling in love with me in that moment. We just see watching my face while I was getting like dpeed and gang bang, just being like I love her.
Speaker 1: Romance isn't dead.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we were friends for years and then we were he was out of her. I've always been really open and polly and he was not necessarily in the same space like kind of in more monogamous leaning relationships.
Speaker 4: I remember I had a big crush on his girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I was definitely trying to contact with her.
Speaker 4: A little too straight, little too monogamous.
Speaker 5: But they parted ways and Michael started just like hitting me up, sending me, you know, snapchats and things in his butt hole. I'm like, listen, her, you just broke up with a girlfriend, and I'm a girl's girl, so you need to fucking you need to cool it.
Speaker 4: I will talk to you in a month.
Speaker 1: I love to talk to you one month.
Speaker 5: He's like, okay, fine, and just like consistently kind of like kept hanging me up.
Speaker 4: In one day, I was going to go see this.
Speaker 5: Is so embarrassing to say, Oh my god, my sugar daddy was producing a play about polyamory and I needed someone to go see it with me because that's a tough pitch, right. I'm like, hey, girl, anyone want to go see my sugar daddy's non monogamy play with me? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, Michael?
Speaker 5: He was like absolute, So he did, and yeah, we've sent like three days together after that, and then.
Speaker 4: Here we are.
Speaker 1: Was this in San Francisco?
Speaker 4: Oh this is here? It was twenty seventeen after I had moved here.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah cool?
Speaker 3: And he he likes being pegged and likes stuff in his button and whatever.
Speaker 4: How about what what do you want to know about?
Speaker 2: But well, I want okay, I'll ask this question. Was that a big part of your courtship as well? Where you're like were You're like, okay, he likes this.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: Is that a big part of how you guys have sex with each other? Or is that more just on camera?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, that's a huge but I mean, like it was definitely off camera to start. Eventually, I was like, honey, we have to put the anal videos out too.
Speaker 4: I know that you love them, but like, and as.
Speaker 5: A primarily straight performer, you know, this was twenty seventy, it was definitely different. I remember in twenty sixteen, before we were dating, him telling me I bought the url peg him dot com and I'm like, that's fucking great. What do you plan to do with it? At that point so I can lay it down, I'm definitely like business top in our relationship. But yeah, as our courtship started, you know, before we really started courting each other romantically, I remember one night we like gave each other massages and he was like, do you want to see what I can put in my buttthole.
Speaker 4: It's really large. I got this cone. So we like watch Futurama, and he like showed me what he could.
Speaker 3: Do to brings one up off the streets.
Speaker 5: You know things, friendship things, yes, friendship things and very Futurama.
Speaker 1: Take a look, give me the accolades.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts and he notes, yeah, check, yes or no exactly.
Speaker 5: And I have not really been into pegging or anal stuff on boys prior to him, but I know he was really into it. And also like, as just a queer person who is used to having partners, I can penetrate.
Speaker 4: Great news for me. I'd like to do that, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to have a boy. What do you think the main audience for stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Is definitely guys who also like that, and straight guys for sure, straight guys. It's like when he has fans come up to him, it's always someone who was like, oh my god, you're Michael Vegas, Like I didn't know that men could do the things that you do, and like watching your porn has set me free like always.
Speaker 1: Isn't that so amazing?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: What a gift he's giving to this like small sub section of the mostly straight identified male community.
Speaker 1: You know what it makes.
Speaker 2: It makes people feel safe to explore that side of themselves.
Speaker 5: And I think that's so beautiful, absolutely, and it's you know, queering desire.
Speaker 4: I remember one of like as a like eighteen year old, uh, reading about feminism and like blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: I remember like asking myself this question based on this like anthropology book I was. I was reading, how does it change a person if you are only expected to penetrate or only expected to be penetrated? Yes, how do those perceptions affect who we are allowed to become in this world?
Speaker 3: And like I think about that all the time. And yeah, because I'm like, it's why I don't understand like strict tops and strict bottoms being gay. It's like we have a privilege that a lot of people don't get to explore sexually, that we get to be receptive and penetrative.
Speaker 1: I maintain to this day.
Speaker 2: I say it all the time that I think getting fucked is like medicine. Oh yeah, like really like like every once in a while, like I can tell when my brain needs to be rewired in just that way.
Speaker 1: I just need to get.
Speaker 2: Take to Dixon, call me on the best prescription I've ever heard doctor.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it was very fun, you know, exploring, uh, that part of his fetish And I think I was probably one of the first girlfriends or partners that he had that was really sort of all.
Speaker 4: I remember he had an ex who was like, you.
Speaker 5: Gotta understand, if a man wants to get fucked me, ass, it doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, and that was like her platform, and I'm just like, that's fine, Yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: But what if it did mean he.
Speaker 1: Was gay or like or sometimes gay straight? Does he i mean, does he identify?
Speaker 3: Does he identify to be a little gay?
Speaker 4: He says his buttthole is very pan sexual.
Speaker 5: He's definitely hetero romantic and like you know, will fuck all kinds of people. Is not just not super into I get it male sexuality coming at him, sure, which a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people feel that way, including lots of women. Yes, right, but very We're both very open.
Speaker 3: I do have guys that he lets him.
Speaker 5: For sure, mainly for fisting though. Okay, he's he's a he's a real fisting nerd. Like he's there and like you guys know that the fisting space is like a little bit different than like the cruising.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm not a fister or definitely like.
Speaker 4: Nerds of gay culture.
Speaker 2: I find it to be exceptionally intimate. Oh god, yeah yeah, a few times that I have dabbled in it. It is really intense, and I see its value for sure.
Speaker 1: Cole does not. But it's not for everybody.
Speaker 3: It's a little extra.
Speaker 4: I've never been fted. I've only topped there.
Speaker 5: I've been vaginally fested by smaller, small handed people. It's great if I can love it all day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll take two, but I don't want to fist up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah said, I was going to save it for the wedding night.
Speaker 1: Just not there yet.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have gay guys cast in like pegging stuff or like or is it just like no, that's boring real dicks.
Speaker 4: No, I mean like not that I can recall.
Speaker 3: I want to be pegged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yes, all right, let's talk. Let's sucking talk. No, primarily peg him is Michael's ex.
Speaker 5: It's like his his fuck whole diary, you know, it's his the diary.
Speaker 2: I'm like writing that down for later research.
Speaker 1: I think he's so sexy like that.
Speaker 3: I was trying not to fan girl a little bit on on set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having him behind the camera like was like distracting with the best way to.
Speaker 3: Get compliments from.
Speaker 2: I got to smack his butt on his way out, you remember, like because he played my hook up that day.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: It was so cute.
Speaker 1: I was like, I love that.
Speaker 2: There's a universe where I fucked Michael Vegas and we're filming it right here, the.
Speaker 4: Little face wipe on his way out, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so funny. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: It's very important for me if I'm going to be in a partnership with like assisgendered man that our relationship still feels very gay because I'm very gay and I need to have somebody who It's really refreshing that, like whenever we're in a queer space, it's not like it's my queer space and I brought my boyfriend. It's like we're a digress this year, and I'm like, everyone we're hanging out with Michael is your friend was your friend first?
Speaker 4: Before me. I've had it the other way and this way.
Speaker 3: Is much better.
Speaker 2: What is next for you guys, professionally as well as personally, well.
Speaker 5: The Avin Gavienn pre nom submission deadline was like last night, so I was definitely like up late nominating. Yes. So hopefully Awards season that will bear some fruit because we did a lot of features this year, including the disruptive feature Honey Guide, which is kind of based on Saltburn. Very fun to make, beautiful film. It's still coming out. I think there's still a couple episodes left to drop so heading into Awards season, but we have more prosthetics content coming. We're making a few another food to scene. I'm really excited to have transmen on set this week. Oh, folks who produce porn, let me produce trans mask porn.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My very first scene as susie Q was with a trans masculine performer. The person I was dating at the time put goodfellow. And there's still such a lack of places for transmen to a make money in this industry and be for consumers to jerk off to quality trans mask content. You know, we love everybody who's doing the stuff on their only fans. Thank goodness those platforms exist so that, but I would really love to get opportunities to do.
Speaker 4: More of that.
Speaker 2: Ye every time I talk to transmen about performing. Like my joke as always, I always lean over and I'm like, are you so glad you don't have a penis? And they're always like every day like just not having to deal with the moodiness of those carts.
Speaker 4: Inctions you know, all of that totally Yes, So very.
Speaker 5: Excited for more of that. And we're about to do Fullsome, which very nice.
Speaker 2: I'll be there, I'll be there. Are you doing something in particular?
Speaker 5: We are We're doing a little not the day of the fair, but with the Collective corruption folks, which is like who Mickey Maud and Arson Lee and Raven Alexa.
Speaker 4: They're sort of like collective.
Speaker 5: We are doing a little shindig party shoot the day before at the place where they shoot Filthy Femdom. And so I'm really excited to go back home to San Francisco. My stripper drag mom, Princess Pandora, aka sister of Bubble's Bathroy, is now an official.
Speaker 4: Sister of Perpetual Indulgence.
Speaker 5: She went through the whole like novice process and she finally got her full face. So I'm excited to like, this is the first time I'll be going to Fulsome When she is like a full sister.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how cool.
Speaker 5: It's definitely like bringing the husband home for the holiday.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, for sure.
Speaker 1: I fucking love it. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You guys are amazing. Thank you so much. We kind of have to wrap up, but I feel like we could go.
Speaker 1: A full episode.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I've learned so much today. It's been so fun having you. Thank you so much for doing this my pleasure.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys all for listening. And I think that's it for me. How about you, mister Connor cool, I'm Adam Ramsey.
Speaker 3: I'm Cole Connor.
Speaker 1: It's been sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Bye, thank you, Susan, thank you. This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.
Speaker 4: W there it