Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untain, where it's like spells that can't be named. Close your eyes and fear the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors, side your mind, the ordinary far behind color, swell and stars.
Speaker 3: Lines in the mental mysteries, you'll find Welcome to meta mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 4: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we have two awesome guests one I don't know. It's your tenth or eleventh time coming on the show, Lord Byron, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 5: My good brother.
Speaker 6: That's good man.
Speaker 7: How are you guys doing awesome in there?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: I feel like this is my home away from home, you know.
Speaker 8: Indeed, come on and always warm, dude.
Speaker 4: And also we have a new guest, Eric Cotting. Welcome to the show, sir. How are you tonight, dud?
Speaker 6: I'm doing spectacular. Thanks so much for having me on. It's awesome to chat with you guys.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, well look, Lord Byron has talked a lot about you and uh, you guys have teamed up, uh and we're really looking forward to hearing about you know, really just you and everything that you practice all the all the different kind of things that you're into. I'm not trying to label anything, so I'm trying to like dance around it. But but that being said, I mean, would you would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself and what your what what your deal is?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, absolutely absolutely, well you My name is Eric co Edting. My my au her name is Eek Wedding. I've written around thirty thirty plus books on magic, and so when I say magic, you know, dude, I try. I try to approach it from every angle black magic, white magic, purple and yellow and everything in between. And that's it is. It is really hard, you know, it's it is hard to to stay away from labels because you know, I'll fall into it every now and again. I'll live life as a Satanist and be fully into it and the next thing you know, I'm someone in the archangel Michael and running with that. But I do think that that's the that's the real magical path is is just you know, touching. That's my magical path. At least. I want to touch everything. Everything I see. I'm like, oh that's cool. Let me play with that and unbox it and see what's there? And and so I do that with every every magical practice I've ever been able to get and get my hands off since I was a kid. I started learning just you know, Wika and all of that stuff. I've got my hands on the Necroynomicon and that was a game changer. I was like, Oh, I'm gonna summon some stuff and start someone in some stuff. That really blew the hinges off the doors for me. And really, what what that did for me is that really solidified evocation the summoning of spirits as one of my primary practices. Because as soon as I started tapping into it, to the watchers, to Ankie, It's like the books become stupid. It's like I would I even read a book when I can just ask the dude himself and uh. And so that became my big practice is spirit communications, spirit summoning, and so you started writing books about it. I started doing a YouTube multi media assault where I was, you know, for several years, just throwing as many videos as I could on YouTube, and and my goal with that was to try to really to try to change the way people think about magic and specifically the left hand path, to to to maybe take the covers off of it and go, you know, we're not We're not here doing crazy stuff to kids. We're not doing the crazy stuff that the rumors say. But here is actually what it could be. Here's my path and and so that was cool. I got canceled off of social media a couple of years ago. Had a had a guy that he didn't he wasn't associated with me at all in any way that he didn't he didn't buy my books, he didn't watch my videos, he didn't really interact with me. He killed a couple of ladies. But he had gone a couple of years before he get this onto my forum. And uh, and so BBC made this whole link between me and him, canceled me online. That's okay. That was actually for me, that was a reset, that was that was an that wasn't a bit an opportunity for me to actually look at my practice and go, you know what, am I doing this because I want people to click that like button? Or am I doing this because this is who I am? And I really had to just get back to the core of like what's my practice about who am I as an actual sorcerer and get back to the core of that, and that's just it's been carrying me. It's been carrying me solid ever since. So that's that's that's who I am, That's what I'm about. My big My big mission is to kind of act like a lightning rod, go experience some crazy stuff, get zapped by whatever I get zapped by, and then if I have something, try to try to find something I can report back to the world and go hey, like here's here's what I came up with. And I do try to I do try to bring it back to practices like it's not I don't want to come back and be like, here's what I saw on the other dimension. That's useless. I want to tell you how to get to the other dimension, to see your own stuff, to have your own experiences. So that's the most important thing that's being in a nutshell guys.
Speaker 5: I'd love to hear about it.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's awesome that you just called yourself a sorcerer. That is probably one of the most dangster titles ever, just being a sorcerer. But yeah, it's I I'm the fact that you've written how many books you said, thirty books on magic.
Speaker 6: Over thirty at this point over thirty. Yeah, I started out, you know, so when I was about twenty three, my I got my girl from pregnant, and my whole life changed because I was just on a crazy, crazy path, didn't know what I was doing with my life, just picking up whatever job I could, sleeping on people's couches, and then boom, somebody shifted the track I was on, and bomb I shifted it, I guess by my own choices, shifted the track I was on and really took being a dad seriously. And part of that was was like, you know what, if I'm going to do something with my life, it's time I start doing it. And I've always talked about being a writer, and if I'm going to get serious about it, let's get serious about it. And so sat down and started writing my first book, sent that out, started writing my second one, and just kind of started rolling it ever since then, it really hit me. It was a weird thing, like I feel like it was a biological thing that after I had reproduced that, there was something in me going, like, the next step for you is death. You're going to raise this child and then you die, and so your biological mission has been fulfilled. With reproducing. Now anything else you want to get done, you better get working on it.
Speaker 4: But that's awesome, So you all right, So a couple of different things. I see that you got mule nair hanging from your neck right there, along with a couple of Viking runs there on your shirt. Is that something that you also dabble into as far as like trying to get in touch with the Norse gods.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I would go even much further than dabbling. I've got I've got a whole area in my backyard. I'm blessed to have a really cool property in southern Utah, in the middle of the middle of nowhere, and so I've got a spot in my backyard where I've got a whole runic setup. I've got a huge room stone that I've made there, and I'll go out and I've got an offering an altar that'll go out and commune with the gods. They are the gods of my ancestors. And so I can feel that pole in my blood. And you know, when I was like sixteen seventeen, I picked up my first room set just from the store, fell in with it. But I've got sidetracked with taro and with you know, spirit evocation and whatever and so kind of it's funny because I feel like Ruins and all of that. It kind of works like that. It'll I'll kind of forget about it, I'll put it down, and then a couple of years later, boom, it just loops back around. It's like, hey, remember me, old friend, and pick it back up and start start using again. But I do feel it's in my blood, and so I can't escape it even if I did, even if I wanted to. But yeah, it's a huge, huge practice with you know, with working with the Norse gods and working with the ruins. It's a different thing than working with any kind of any other kind of magic, because it's not you're not calling Odin in front of you. You're going walking out into the wilderness and trying to trying to have Odin walk alongside you or maybe even walk within you and become Odin to a degree. You don't necessarily call on the elves. You don't summon them. You go out into the forest and you start to see them in the trees. You start to see, to to to hear strange things. You start see sparkles as the light comes down. It's like you commune with nature in a different way. I do feel like the Norse path, the Celtic path also has this is a deep tie. My Native American paths, of course, have a deep tie back to the earth that we've lost, like as a speed, as a species or a civilization. We need to get back to that. We need to take our shoes off and get back into the dirt.
Speaker 5: You know, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And I'm so happy you said it the way that you did, because we've talked about essentially embodying the essence of said gods or deities or whatever that you're not necessarily reaching. Who am I to say what you are, what you aren't doing, but just from you know, our understanding is is that you're almost like embodying their essence in a weird way, which is, you know, very interesting. You would expect that, you know, if you're communicating with gods, that they would be alongside you, or they would be you know, pointing in a direction from the sky or something like that. But it's very different. As far as our understanding is. Magic goes and that's something you know, we can attribute that to Lord Byron. First of all, for introducing us to a lot of magic and helping us understand a lot, you know, a lot of his practices and how it works and everything like that. But I would say that, you know, as far as our magical understanding, it is basically because of Lord Byron and the book by Philip Cooper called The Magickian. We always reference that book like that. Have you have you dabbled into that book?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know years ago. I know I came and tross it and read it, but but you know, I don't know that I've even kept it on my bookshelf.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I mean I I highly recommend anybody that wants to try and understand magic magic a little bit more that that book right there really broke it down to where even a fourth grader could understand, and.
Speaker 9: Weird made it simple enough for you and I to really catch onto it. And then we had Byron on and he was like validating everything that we had just learned and come to the understanding of how some of these things work and working with the mind and using the from realities of the different tools or instruments, if you will, and it was just like, oh, this is all starting to come together. You know, it's like and I like how you were saying in the beginning as far as you kind of dabbling in all of the different types of magic, and Jonathan and I were just talking earlier today about, you know, putting things in a box and labeling things, and I think that's where we get kind of I think that's where we get slowed down just a little bit, because you get so locked into one idea and you're really limiting yourself to everything else, you know, And so I respect that.
Speaker 4: Well in just as far as like we recently covered eccentric witchcraft, is it no, not eccentric eclectic eclectic witchcraft?
Speaker 5: And that is something that you know, it's seemingly very.
Speaker 4: Embodying everything essentially, like taking a little bit from here, taking a little bit from there, taking a little bit from religion and philosophy and magic and every every single thing all together. And that just seems like, I mean, if you were one of the original people that were practicing a religion or practicing a spirituality or something like that, you wouldn't you wouldn't have anything to run off of. You would have just whatever is around you, the information and the tools around you to to use and to try and uh you know, maybe manipulate the energy around you or call upon said uh you know, ghosts or deity or demon or angel or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it wouldn't be so strict because you would be the first one that would be doing it right. And that's kind of how my mind went, is that, like the the original witches were probably eclectic, right, I do.
Speaker 6: This little thought experiment with myself of everything. So I've got a daily yoga practice I do. I've got a bunch of different practices that I that I keep going, and with all of them, I try to bring it back to this thought. So in in yoga and Buddhism, there's there's all these teachings about these these old monks that would they would go live in a case for forty years. They're living in a cave meditating and chanting, and the birds are bringing them food to eat and all this stuff. And so I bring it back to there. If I was all by myself, I didn't have any technology and I was in a cave, what would I do? How would I do this? How would I make this magic work? Because you know, there's there's so much over reliance people have on on structure, and I've got to have the right color a candle, and I've got to have the right smelling in sense, you don't need any of that. You can take a piece of mud. You know this, This is what chaos magic teaches. You take a piece of mud, form it into whatever form you want, give it a name, worship it, and then ask it to do things for you, and it's going to do things. But that actually brings me back to the real The real nature of magic is like like you're saying with the proto magicians, the first magicians. For a very long time, magic was formulated out of necessity that if you're going on a hunt, you got to you want to guarantee that you're going to bring something home from that hunt. If you're banging your wife, you want to guarantee that's going to produce a child. And so everything that you're doing, if you want to give that extra punch. They needed to find a technology to allow us to succeed and to thrive. And I do believe that our our spiritual capabilities is one of the things that gives us an advantage. And it's not only that you can feel things when you're hunting that you can actually tap into things on a deep level, but you can also manifest the things that you desire if you're visualizing it right. This is before we had a before we created a wheel as a species, before we had treated language. There were sorcerers gathered in caves that were chiseling, you know, the elk that they want to go hunt, to make sure that they can hunt it. And they would, they would, you know, we need twelve elks, So we're going to chisel twelve of them right here, and then we're going to spoke some of this that we've got here when I gaze visualize it, and so it's like that before before we had any technology, this was one of the first technologies that people started using. Now I'm going to go even further. I don't think that we just accidentally figured this stuff out. I think that it was given to us. I don't know, you know, I like to think that some gods stepped in and handed us these tools, or maybe it was the past civilization, because I think there are multiple civilizations before us. But I don't think we just stumbled on this. This is a technology that was given to us.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, it does kind of make sense. And don't get me started. I'm a conspiracy theorist through and through, so whenever you talk about ancient forgotten about civilizations, I'm all here for the Atlantis talk. But yeah, I think you're onto something, dude, Like as far as just how all of it works, like it doesn't necessarily have to be so structured, I think. And this is something that even the Magickian was talking about. It was just like, you know, he goes, Yeah, you know, in the beginning, you want to make sure you got your sword and your chalice and your shield, and your incense and your candles, and make sure you have your temple and make sure nobody goes into your temple because you have to know that that's yours. And all of those things are essentially symbols that you're going to use in your mind.
Speaker 5: You're not using them.
Speaker 4: As a as a practice necessarily, uh to perform any kind of ritual. So he talked about, you know, all the different practices that he would use and essentially like take these symbols and being able to work with them in his mind. And he goes, after a while, you're not gonna need any of that shit anymore. You're like, all you're gonna need all of that's going to be in your mind. You don't need to see a physical sword in front of you anymore because now that sort is so permanently tattooed inside your mind, you can just go pick it up and grab it, you know. And and so yeah, I agree with you that you don't necessarily need all that. It's just helpful kind of tools to help you to get to where you're going.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, I'm actually gonna go. It's interesting because I think, I think everything moves in waves. It's not just one thing all the time. It's sometimes this and sometimes that. And so with that, Yeah, when you first start start out with all the different stuff, make sure you're you know, you're you're you're really going hardcore into the physical, and then start eliminating it, you know, to take the sword out. And I suggest the same thing of taking the tools out one at a time. You know, what's the thing that it feels like you don't really need it. Get rid of all of those things, and then and then get to the point. Get rid of the circle, get rid of the triangle, get rid of your words, get rid of everything until you're just standing there in blissful communion with the spirit and and so that's awesome. But then I do recommend once you're kind of at a plateau with that, adding things back in what actually feels necessary, what feels like it's going to add to the ritual, you know. So I did an evocation of Michael a couple of weeks ago, the archangel Michael, and I just I did it all in my backyard, a huge elaborate ritual, and I was like, you know, I want to have I feel like I need Like there wasn't much there. I have my book to take notes in, I had my incense and the circle that I carved into the ground, and I'm like, I really don't have much though, and I feel like I should bring something. But it really hit me anything that that you add, it can't just be because you want to add extra stuff. It needs to actually have a purpose. So if you can figure out the purpose. So what I actually got was a gong. I got a big old gong I brought out there, and I was like, I'm just gonna get this gong once and that's going to set the ritual. And that was all I needed, and it was a perfect ritual. But the why I'm saying this is the sword is not just it's not just a prop for your mind. It can also become an anchor of your power. And so if you have a physical tool, you know, I've got swords on the wall behind me there, and most of them are magical. And they said they're doing whatever they're doing, whether I'm sleeping or playing video games or whatever I'm doing, my magical tools are always working on my behalf, and so it can it can act as a physical anchor for your your energy. Another thing that I that I'll say is I have noticed if you're doing the ritual in your mind only, and I would call that mental asterol and ritual that you because maybe you are on the astral play moving things. The result that you can expect is usually going to be a mental or an energetic or an emotional result. If you want to have a physical result, you've got to do some physical stuff. And so with the physical stuff, light some candles, light some incense, say the words out loud, actually develop the magical ecosystem in the space and then transmit it. Transmit your will through the ritual and then also go do the things in the world that you need to do. If you're going to do a wealth spell, you've better be putting applications out. If you're doing a love spell, you better be you know, brushing yourself up and going and approaching some bodies. So uh so, yeah, that's uh, those are my thoughts on that.
Speaker 9: Light goes into what you were saying as far as you know, the whole embodying thing. You know, we we were just covering this not too long ago, and it was so fascinating because it made so much sense.
Speaker 8: You know, if you're going to do a money.
Speaker 9: Spell, and you would probably want to embody the energy of somebody who is going out there and getting money, you know what I mean, It just makes too much sense.
Speaker 6: Right. Well, have you checked out the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Speaker 8: Jonathan always brings this up.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah. So when I was like eighteen, I started hanging out with some rich guys that did multi level marketing, and they got me in a couple of their schemes and I made a little bit of money, But more than anything, I was trying to figure out, like, how do you become that person? How do you become the person that that that is comfortable with the nice home and the nice car and the nice lifestyle, because I I've always been poor. I've been homeless several times in my life. You know, I've magic to pull me up out of the gutters, literally, And so I'm looking at this going what what's the secrets behind this? And everybody kept turning me over to Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich, And so I read that book and I was like, all it's talking about is the way you think. Where's the actual like system, where's the yeah, And all my mentors kept telling me, no, No, that is the secret. You got to tune the way you think about things. You have to see yourself as being the person that you want to be. Start identifying like not just a nice car, what car? What brando of car? And you know, what does the house actually look like? What does it feel like? And part of that is, you know, this is silly that I feel silly for admitting this, but one of the things that I will do from time to time if I need a series of breakthroughs in my life is all sit down and do a vision board. You know. I saw this on Oprah when I was like in high school or something. My mom's watching Oprah in the other room, and I'm like, oh, I'm gonna try this, and so go get a poster board, get a bunch of magazines and cut out the pictures of the things that you want, and don't think about it. Just whatever you're drawing to, just cut it out, put it on the board, and then every day pin that in your bedroom, so every day you look at it and just think about it and visualize yourself having those things. Dude, it's sick. How do stuff just starts coming to you. But the exact kind of car that I cut the picture out like it was within a couple months, boom, that's the car that I've got my hands. And I didn't even notice it until I looked back at the board.
Speaker 9: So yeah, you shouldn't even feel silly talking like that, you know what I mean? Because we all know that you can you can see things in the world and maybe you're you're not consciously aware of that, you know. And I had a really weird experience, so we can get into that later. But basically, my my subconscious mind was noticing certain things that I was not fully aware of, and then I had some weird vision when I was thinking a nap of some lightning and shit like that, and then I get up and two hours later a storm rolls in and there's a bunch of lightning. There was no way I saw nothing with my conscious mind that a storm was coming that that, you know, there was no clouds in the distance, nothing like that. And so somehow my subconscious mind was aware of what I wasn't And so you, uh, what is that called when you're when you're Byron, I think you taught us this, but when you're seeing something throughout the day and you're just it's in your subconscious mind. But that doesn't sound silly to me at all, Dude, to look at stuff like that, and it's kind of reprogramming your mind to expect to see these things even without.
Speaker 8: You really knowing it.
Speaker 4: It's almost like, so that's a magic in itself, like a premonition at that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Up on the omens is a super important thing. You know, that's something especially filtering ound, something that's not just in your head, and like actually like a synchronicity or an omen and that's like a fascinating phenomenon about this place, this realm you know, because it's I mean, imagine what kind of mechanism would have to be for that that many people in the world to be receiving these messages all the time from the environment, and how many people just don't even pay attention to it. But imagine the mechanism behind that, Like if it was like computer software, you know, like imagine because everyone gets these you know, it's not like worthy only ones.
Speaker 6: Well, dude, it's not. No, that's a crazy that's a crazy point. So excuse me. My fiance and I were hanging out in Vegas. I just live right over the border of Vegas, so it's a fun town to go hang out in. So we're hanging out in Vegas and uh, we're up in the we're up in the hotel room doing a ritual for Hakante, the goddess of the underworld, and we walk out. As soon as we get on the street, we see this this fires boom and then Pitchfork comes up out of the fire and it's just some advertisement for something, and it's like, I felt like I got transported into hell itself.
Speaker 8: As soon as we saw that.
Speaker 6: It's like, what the heck, I'm like, and she goes she goes, did you see that? That was like a straight sign. I'm like yeah. And then we walk and there's there's a bunch of keys that we see, and there's keys everywhere, which is another symbol for her, and just everywhere we're looking, it's like the world is just flashing with these symbols. So like by I'm saying like this is this is a meta communication with the spirits you're working with and with your environment itself, and it is. It does make you wonder about like the holographic nature of it because it's doing this for everybody, but most people are just ignoring it. Most people don't even see the signs. But so I call this the voice of magic. The voice of magic. It can be just little signs that you see. You know, don't leave your wallet there, You're gonna forget it, and then you forget your wallet. So the little voice of every single time there's a choice, it's like a crossroads that you're facing. Are you going to dis miss it as an accident or are you going to recognize it for what it is. If you recognize it for what it is, this doorway opens that makes more of those things happen, And so and and more of those things happen, and you become it becomes clearer, the voice gets super clear, to the point that you see the you see the if you'll see the answer to the question before you've in bother it to ask it while you're thinking about the question. But you're like, oh, damn, okay, cool dude.
Speaker 7: And it's like magic itself, you know, like leaves this like kind of calling card behind, you know, where it lets you know if someone's attacking you or if your spell is working, you know things are going good. You know, like the magic itself has this way of like just leaving it's it's residue behind just to inform you or anyone else.
Speaker 5: You know, dude. You know what's funny is is that? All right? So just to let all the one out there.
Speaker 4: No, we actually had these two guys scheduled a few days ago to come on the show, and uh, and I double booked and I didn't, you know, remember to jotted down the calendar.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, my God, of all people to.
Speaker 4: Leave like that, you know, waiting in the balance, and I'm like, this guy's gonna do a fucking baineful magic spell on me, like this is the worst.
Speaker 5: Person to leave behind. Oh my god, I hope he doesn't.
Speaker 7: And then you didn't reply back for a day or two, and I was like, oh shit, it's already happening.
Speaker 5: What's going on.
Speaker 8: I started to feel sick and shit, I won't.
Speaker 6: Hit me up and said, should we curse these guys or what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I'm happy you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, Eric, you had mentioned about how the left hand path kind of gets a bad rep Can you explain what you mean by that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, okay, So so we we've got to go We've got to go a bit for far back and go back to India, because that's where the term the left hand path comes from. Because understood that there's the right hand path, that's the solar path, the path of the daytime, the things that are obvious in life, the obvious gods, the obvious practices, and then you have the left hand path, the nighttime path. And so so where the daytime path, the solar path, and the right hand path is the it's a masculine path. It's a path of aggression and work and doing things in the physical world. The nighttime path is more turning into the unconscious, turning into the unknown. It's a feminine path of opening yourself up to receive the mysterious, not necessarily be so much in control. And this has created a bit of a division when this idea came over, Madame Blobotsky brought this over with earth. Was that the theosophy, theosophy, theosophy theosophy, all right, ye, yeah, Well she brought that over and imported the term left hand path and right hand path into that. She really made a disservice by saying the left hand path is the evil, demonic side, the right hand path is the good side, because that's not what it is at all. These are these are night and day, they're they're a perfect balance. And and so that's gotten filter through our Judaeo Christian society as left hand path is demonic and bad, demons are bad, Satanism is bad and and and evil, and obviously Christianity, which is responsible for more crimes and horrendous things to children and everything than anything we've ever seen before, that's the good side. And so it's like, so that same false division is really affecting the whole thing. Is the things that most of the time, most of the time when a magician refers to a demon. They're not talking about something evil. They're talking about ancient gods that pre date Christianity and Judaism. You know, you look at you look at ninga Zita. The first serpent god is literally just a serpent god, a giant serpent. Christians freak out about that kind of stuff. That's obviously evil, but that's one of the very first gods ever worshiped. And so when you go back further and further in time to our modern perception filter through Judeo Christian lens, it does look very evil. And so there is that now also there's a there's there's an additional matter of people always wanting to scapegoat their problems. So anything that we don't want to admit that we have, it's easier than to admit we have problems than to just say, oh, these people over here, they're not of our tribe. Therefore let's let's blame them. That's always kind of the pattern. And and so those those things kind of brought together do give Left Hand Path a bad name that if anybody ever says they're working with black magic, it's automatically assumed that they're cursing people or that they're manipulating, or that they're doing doing generally like bad nefarious things. I would say that, no, they're they're actually that you're actually just tuning into the more mysterious, the darker, sometimes absolutely the forbidden things. And that is I never I understand whether I understand where there are safeguards there. You know, don't call the worst of the worst demons because he'll destroy your life. He might destroy your life, but I still like to call him. There's still and call.
Speaker 4: Him, Oh yeah, dude, yeah, it's a that's man. That is so interesting to do that. And I was actually talking with somebody earlier that said, oh, you know, I don't believe in spells, and I'm like, like, what do you mean.
Speaker 5: You don't believe in it?
Speaker 4: Like you you believe that it's not happening, like you think that it's not working.
Speaker 5: No, I don't believe in any of that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what would be a way that what would be a spell that I could do to show you that it actually does work and that there is something truly behind it. And so I was just curious, you know, and not to get too personal, you know, you don't have to say anything.
Speaker 5: You don't want to.
Speaker 4: But is there has there been like a ritual or a spell that you've done that you were like, oh my god, I can't believe it worked. Like, have you had a few of those instances?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, there are a couple of them that are so out there that I won't mention them, But but there are some that there are some that that I'll look at the world headlines, I'm like, how can I I want to read something on the New York Times headline? What's that going to be? And uh and and so I'll even as soon as I got into radionics, it got really easy to do that where I programmed specific phrases that I want to have pop up and in the the pop up in the world headlines and then start seeing that that phrase boom all over and so so playing little games with reality like that for sure. I mean, look, i'd like I actually I'm going to take this to a more personal level though, is uh my daughter was when she was like one, maybe two years old in between when you know, when she's one and a half years one and a half years old, she got she got started getting really sick, heating up, and and just we couldn't keep her temperature down no matter what we did. Every every day we're having her at the doctor's office and the doctor's running tasks, can't figure it out. Is going on about a week, and she said she's at this point, she's not keeping fluids down. You know, as soon as she's drinks it, drinks anything, she's peeking it back up. And you know, we had her in the er a couple of times and they sent us home and they're like, look, next thing you come in, it's is ICU time. And I was like, oh, okay, this is bad. So I actually call a demon that I've worked with a lot, King pime On. He's great for making you know, getting getting my jobs to you know, whatever whatever I needed, little little things in the world they needed, he was always there. So I called him. He's like, hey, hey, this isn't my realm. I don't do healing. And I'm like, ah, but you know, see what you can do. And he's like, I'm telling you I don't do healing. I was like, just do do the best you can for me. She gets instantly worse, instantly just starts plummeting and uh. And so I call him back and I was like, what the hell is going on here, dude? He says, I told you I don't do healing. You need to go to the archangel Raphael. And I was like, wait a minute, dude, you're a demonic king and you're telling me to go to an archangel. What's going on here? He goes, I'm telling you to go to the best person for the job. She's a child. He will heal on her. And that is the thing, because like, if you're an awful person with all kinds of sin under your belt, angels might not heal you. But if you're a child, you know they can come through. So I call Colin Raphael. Didn't have a communication or a connection with him, just an understanding that his light was passing to her pretty much instant recovery. Instant recovery. And then as she's as her temperature's coming down and she started to get coloring her cheeks again, get a call from the doctor. Just got the test results back. It's this and this, We know exactly what to give her. Just bring her in and bring her in the morning. If she's stabilizing, you should be good. But it was clear sailing and so for me, it's like it's fun to make little stuff happen in the world and to manipulate people and do that kind of stuff. But when the rubber meets the road, my daughter wouldn't be alive if it weren't for magic. And so that's the kind of stuff that blows my mind. That makes me grateful, that makes me humble with the that it does make me humble. That's the thing that's that's the thing that people don't really really understand from the outside. This stuff does not inflate your ego. It does the exact opposite. It makes you go, oh man, I'm so small and this power is so big.
Speaker 8: Oh my's incredible. Man. Thanks for sharing that, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, man, just out of curiosity. I'm trying to understand, like exactly how how it works. Whenever you're saying that, like you called him up, like what is what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, no, no, thank you, thank you. Let's let's break it down, all right. So at that time, I'm living in a little apartment, just a you know, a second story apartment, and uh my wife at the time, ex wife, she was she was tolerant of everything. She wasn't really getting you know, into it herself, but she would tolerate all my rituals. She kin't have to. So I go in the living room and I lay down a it's so amateur, but I took a tape, just blue painters tape, and just made a circle out of the blue painters tape, made a triangle out of the tape, and then laid my incense in there. Put just a bowl of incense. So with the incense, I'll use discs just like hookah discs that I'll then put like resin on top of. And so I did that, got candles at each of the corners of the triangle and then started keeping incense on there and calling out to King pime On. And so with the calling out, I keep my invocations super simple because what I'm trying to do, I'm not trying to get this flowery sound and good thing. I'm just I'm trying to get myself into a deep, deep state with my eyes open, still functioning, but get my mind as low as I can. And so King pime On, Come, King pime On, Come, and just continue that and just keep myself going lower and lower as I'm looking at the smoke. Now what starts happening there. You can feel the presence of the spirit come into the room. You can feel like your body constricts a bit, like it feels like it feels like you've got a compression suit on that gets a little bit tighter. If it gets a little harder to breathe, start getting a little dizzy like like it's it's it does feel like it's again harder to breathe, for sure. And then that if you keep your eyes open looking at the smoke, you're going to see strange things popping out of the smoke a little, a little, you know, a puff of smoke will look like a skull, or look like a serpent. And those are cool symbols, but the real, the real contact is happening behind the scenes inside your mind. That that keeping yourself in that low place. The very first time I call King Pymon in my mind, it was a voice coming from above me saying, who do you think you are? Who have called me? And I was like, oh, correct, The only answer for that is it's not me. It's God who's calling you here? It's not me. It is yead hey, bob hey, it is it is you know. Do you just go through different God names of what resonates for you, because you're not calling him as a human, you're actually invoking divinity within you. And and so I go through that whole whole repetition, and you know he comes into a more comely form. But that is usually it's there's going to be strange phenomenon flashing. You'll see I'll see visibly flashing lights, like the light in the room starts pulsing and all of that. But it's almost like that's I treat that anything that's happening with my eyes is a distraction from the inner thing that's happening. The communication is happening within now. One little, one actually big secret that I use to unlock it is is this little rule here. If you want to get an answer, you have to ask a question. Because most of the time when you're sitting in that state, it's like, okay, pime on, you're here, thanks for coming. If you don't have anything to go on, it's it doesn't really build. You've got to build it with your questions. So I say, bring three to five good questions into it. And so just start out, you know, who are you? You can have your first question, who are you what's your name? That's actually a good question to start with if you don't know the spirit, so it can talk a bit about itself and then just build on it from there. But you'll ask to ask the question out loud, and most of the time, most of the time, the answer just starts popping off in your head, usually in an inner voice that's not your own. It's a very clear, different tone, a different just a different everything. Just inject it into your mind. Now. One cool thing about it is you can pose it, rewind it, and play it forward exactly the same way. If you miss out what a saying, you're trying to take notes and you're like whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, back up, it'll whatever this whatever's happening here, it is like it's playing a recording because it'll go the exact same tone, not missing a beat, and it'll tell you the exact same thing again, almost like it's a pre recorded message waiting for you to unpack it. And so now what I'm saying, what I'm saying, most of the time it'll be this inner experience. I'm saying that because you do have these sideball phenomenons where I'll see the person I'll see the spirit in front of me and it'll it'll shock me. Oh again. You Usually it won't be dead in front of me. It'll be right off to the corner. It'll be in the peripheral vision and I can see every detail of them until I look or or I'll hear something actually audibly and go, is somebody in the house or whatever. But most of the time, most of the communication has happened in the inner. But I'm going to tell you what that is just one thing with magic, there's there's no one path for it. Everybody has their own unique path. So with that, i'd actually like to hear from Byron what his experience with evocation, spirit contact and all of that is like, because he might have a completely different perspective.
Speaker 7: Let's go, well, so it's just a free too, because I think this is he kind of hinted at it before how it is a big part of your magical practice. But before I get into some of my stuff, I just want to say, you know, there's like these key moments in like the evolution of magic. You know, like Crowley was one of those, you know, he was a guy that kind of first brought like yoga to the scene and all that stuff too. A lot of people forget about the whole yoga thing and how important that was, you know. Then you know, like like Austin Osmond Spear coming up with sigils, which later you know was with the chaos. Chaos magic blew a lot off the roof and it came to the development of magic even the Satanic Bible, you know. But one of those key moments in the evolution of magic I think comes predominantly from Eric and his emphasis and constant emphasis and breakdown of evocation. I think that's one of those things that I think there's a lot of people that don't even understand how important that is. You know, that was at the time that you're emphasizing all of that, because you know, I've heard people say, like they've tried Golden Downto Wick nothing worked until they found you. And not just and not just little kids either, I mean like people in their forties and fifties. I've heard say that, and uh so, well, you know.
Speaker 6: Let me actually let me start to just interrupt you real quick. And one of the big things that I feel like I was able to bring to the scene with with spirit summoning was a breakdown of the elementary principles of evocation. And I'm not going to go through all of them, but I've got I've got seven elementary principles, you know, in investing yourself in the spirit, working with the usable system. I've got these these principles that it was like, no matter what system you're working with, these always appear. And so make sure you do these. And if you do these, you're going to have a successful evocation. And sure enough, that is it is most magic works that way. It's a science that if you plug in the right details, you're going to get the result. But turn it back to you Byron.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I just I just really want to to kind of frame that real quick because I think it's really important how important evocation is. That's like one of the main pillars of magic. And it's always been kind of a mystery, you know, because you did just write books on it, you put out uh, you know, a chorus on it, and then you know, just constantly talking about in your live streams, in your in your video that I think that was super important in the evolution of magic. Like I said, I don't think you get the the props you deserve for that, I don't think. I think I think it went over a lot of people's heads how important that was.
Speaker 6: You can't nothing, nothing, nothing great is ever created with the expect of props. Like you gotta just do what you're doing. Some you know, some of my stuff flops. Some of my stuff I'm like, oh, that was a shitty book. But some of it sometimes sometimes you hit it, but you just got to keep doing the thing. Yeah, totally. Uh yeah.
Speaker 7: So so what's the question, uh, like thoughts on like evocation and stuff.
Speaker 6: What's the subjective experience for you? Like, when you're working with the spirit, is it you know, are you getting into because I get into a really deep, like almost internal psychedelic state with it. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: You know, especially if I'm doing magic indoors, I try to do like a series of warm ups and meditations and stuff. You really activate everything that helps a lot. I find, like let's say you're warmost like a chakra meditation, uh, you know, and do all that. You know, I'll also activate the chakras in my hands and feet but also my eyeballs, and I really feel like, you know, when and when you're running a grounding courts every time you're breathing in, you got those energy coming from the earth up here, and then you know the same thing coming from the cosmos. And then when you have the both your eyeballs and your third eye also activated, it makes it really in your hands and feets. So it makes it really easy to charge the sigil and really get into a magical state of mind. But as far as like communication goes, yeah, you know, it's basically the same thing. Like uh, it kind of depends on the spirit because sometimes it's so profound where you can see everything crystal clear and every the back and forth is happening really fast and clear, you know. But other times, like I said, like you were saying, it's a it's an inner monologue, and it's usually like the first thing you hear in your head too, when when you're asking these questions and you're in this moment and stuff. You know a lot of beginners they might struggle with that and it might take him a while, you know, like they'll probably just get downloads as it goes on, you know.
Speaker 9: But to cut you guys off real quick when you are getting some kind of a message, is it.
Speaker 8: Like any at all?
Speaker 9: Like a longer dialogue or is it like a word or two? Because I feel like I've had experiences where I've heard some voice and it was just like one word, you know, and I was like, Oh, where'd that come? And it kind of freaked me out because it felt like I could actually hear it, you know, and it was just one singular word.
Speaker 8: And so I just get the thoughts on that I've.
Speaker 6: Got my like, my evocation of Michael here was let me see. Uh, let's say, do you have a message for me? I just open question, right, do you have a message for me? He says, keep going? We almost lost you, and shit, get got dark for a minute there, and she got real dark for me for a minute there, and so he goes, we almost lost you. Never lose hope, not because I am with you or some other helper helps you, but because you have yourself. Never lose hope. Keep going. So that was my message from Michael the Archangel, Right, I just asked to get a message for me. He's like, this is what And so the way that that appears to me is just keep going, was the first thing. It's just boom, I understood. It just popped in my head. Keep going. So I write it down, and I was writing this as I'm getting the message keep going. As soon as I've got that written down, the next thing just starts coming. It just starts coming, and it gets to the point when you get used to it. Well, let me back up. Byron says this can be difficult for beginners. The difficulty is trusting yourself, just getting yourself out of the way and going. You know what, I asked the question, this is whatever comes through, I'm just going to write it down and just I'll play make believe and I'll evaluate it later. So now with this, this was a really clear message, and luckily for me, it was in English. It's not always the case. I've gotten messages in Portuguese. I don't speak Portuguese. I've never listened to Portuguese in my life. I've gotten messages in Portuguese. I've had to go and translate. I've had messages appear to me in Aramaic that I've had to translate and so and with that, they're not it's not that the spirit doesn't speak my language. It's that they're wanting me to go search it out and find out Because in studying Aramaic, I found out out all about some of the first gnostics, the gnostics that exist and existed in Nabatea, and that that just let me down a whole rabbit hole. And so it's like they were waving a flag but kind of making me chase them down the rabbit hole. Like leg Byron said, they leave their fingerprints on everything, and so it's like once you start seeing it, it's like, oh, okay, yeah, just follow follow it down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 7: Now, how many times do you get the answer to the question before you even asked the question, like right before like a whole Probably probably all the time, huh, like most of the time, right a lot. That's another trippy thing, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that's happened to me too.
Speaker 4: I Mean I tell this story all the time about how I did like a super heroic dosage of mushrooms one time and the elohem came in started fucking talking to me, like and it wasn't like a sound from outside, but it was like I was hearing sounds in my own head that I knew one hundred percent was not me, like speaking in trumpet voices, and for some reason, I just knew that I could ask it questions, and at the I couldn't even finish the fucking question before the answer was right there, and I was so astonished about what the answer was that I didn't even want to ask my next question because I wanted to ask a butting question off of the answer that I had just gotten.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: So it's like, it's it's wild, it's such a crazy thing that goes on. But I, you know, in that instance, I felt as if there was like an absolute, some kind of powerful communication that I was having. But then I have other experiences, whether I'm in deep meditation or something like that, where I'm really trying to essentially hollow out the mind and open up some space for otherworldly so to say, communication, And most of the time it almost sounds like it's like my higher self of sorts, if I'm not necessarily calling upon anybody, like maybe just a higher version of.
Speaker 5: Me or something like that.
Speaker 4: And so whenever you guys are calling upon certain, uh, certain beings, like are you the answers that you're receiving in your mind once you've hollowed it out, are you just understanding that that is exactly who you are communicating with? Or how does that work? In your mind. So like, for example, I did ah, I did a terror reading the other day on myself, and I was really like trying to figure something out. It was kind of like a very important question that I wanted to ask. And I have this, uh, this little crystal that one of our one of our favorites gave to us, and it's a it's a little panda. And whenever I'd gotten that, I was like, instantly, I associate that with my grandmother who passed away about fifteen twenty years ago, right, And so specifically, whenever I had that crystal on top of the tarot deck, I was specifically calling upon her right and and I don't know, maybe that's that sounds wild, but I was like, I'm just gonna trust it and whatever reading that I get, I am going to have faith that this is the message that she is giving me. Nobody else, nothing else, It is only her right. And whenever I got that message, bang, it was exactly like, dude, it was so crazy because it was like a three card draw that I did, and it was it was almost exactly how she would say. It was the message that I got, And I was like, man, it just it never seems to amaze me. It never seems to not amaze me. Rather, and it's like, so basically my question is is that whenever you're calling upon said energy, is that are you just assuming that whatever voice pops into your head that that's exactly where that information is coming from.
Speaker 6: That's a great question because because not always you know that, not always there is a so you do have to develop a bit of a familiarity. You know, the first time you you encountered a spirit, you know, it's like somehow a lot of us get lucky that the first time we call King Pimon, he's the one that actually shows up and it's like hey, you know, and it starts working with you because other things, impostors could show up. And that's that. That is why I say that ask the ask the spirit's name. If you're not sure who it is, just take that extra step of going you're welcome, welcome to my temple, thank you for coming. What's your name? And a spirit like, for instance, is He's not just going to say is Azel. He's usually going to follow it up by, you know, I am as a lord of Saturn and that kind of rags about himself for a minute. That's that that. That's usually what the spirits will do is they'll they'll name maybe a couple of their epithets, or they'll just tell you their name. Tricks. Your spirits will try and try to get out of the question, and then you can do another further test of having them sign their name. And so you pass them a notebook and what they'll do is they'll just kind of usually wave their hand over it, and then you look at it with your psychic vision and you can see the imprint. It's like you look at the page and it looks like it's glowing, like a little glowing wherever they signed it. And they can and there's like supposedly a rule, you know, a spirit can't sign a name other than their own. I don't know how, I don't know how secure that is, but whatever seems to it seems to work enough. But so there are things like that that you can do, but it is largely going to be a matter of familiarity. If your grandma comes up and gives you a hug from behind, you you can feel that your grandma and not the guy that you owe money to. You know that that you can feel the essence of that person and So this comes back to to to the conversation about omens too. What's important. It's not that the fire happened in Vegas and the billboard said this thing. It's the fact that I noticed it at that exact time and it meant something to me that I took it in and I said, oooh, that's significant. That's the only thing that's really important. And because there are a million things that I'm ignoring while that one thing stands out to me. And so similarly, as you're doing the reading, you're like, I'll do all I do readings a lot for my daughter. I do readings for like clients and stuff. My daughter is a fiend. She comes to me all the time with everything she's got dad. And she's like twenty years old at this point, so she's got all kinds of stuff going on in her life she needs help with. I'm happy to guide her. But with that a lot of times I'll throw down the cards and I'll look at them and go, dude, there's nothing there. You got to reshuffle. I don't know, maybe you weren't thinking about it, maybe, but I'll look at the cards and I can just feel confusion, and I'm like, you gotta hit that again and so you so with that that feeling of discernment, I think that that takes precedence over all things. You can you know, you can feel if somebody is lying to you, and you can feel if they're being honest to you. You got to use that same discernment. This is you know, biblical the discernment of spirits. This is this is a gift that I think is embedded into us to be able to you know, to be able to tell that. So what about you? What do you what? What gifts? What what discernments do you use? And how do you know if you're talking to the real guy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So going back to that that first advocation question, I guess the first sensation if feel like like as the spirit approaches and stuff, it's like a drop and pressure, you know, like like I'll feel that right away. But I get this kind of like a feeling in my ears, uh where it's almost like the sound changes, almost feels like I'm in like a vacuum chamber or something, you know. Uh but uh but yeah, so what discernment?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: I feel like that's something you know, like you know, a pisces. Where did that echo come from, all right, But that's something like a Pisces will pick up on really quick. Because every Pisces, I know, you know, had that ability at a young age, you know. But you know, but you know, like a lot of Pisces though they can they can be hypochondriacs, you know, like, uh, you know, she's not.
Speaker 6: Like that anymore.
Speaker 7: But you know, my my woman's a pisc So but for discernment, man, you know that that's a tricky thing. Uh.
Speaker 6: I think some of it.
Speaker 7: It depends on the person because some people are just naturally good at it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: For for me, it took a while of like learning how to tell people are lying is a big one, you know. And even and this is where I think like sometimes like the occult and conspiracies mesh really well because it's the same kind of muscle when you can like look at the news and know that it's a flat out lie, you know. So I think that same muscle applies to the occults. I think, you know, some of that stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: One thing that helped me a lot with doing it quicker and picking up on that stuff, I think was the emotion code and muscle testing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: But but for a long time. For a long time, though, you know, you have this logical part of your brain that wants to second guess it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It's it's one of those things where it's like the first voice is almost always right, but that second doubting voice is almost always wrong, you know, So you gotta just kind of once you pick up on that. But as far as spirits go with the tricksters and stuff, you know, I don't know. I think that's that's something like beginners would have to deal with more than anyone else, because you know, there's a saying, you know, you can have cats or you can have pets, you know. So so I think once you establish like a relationship with a few spirits and you're working with them, I think a lot of that is just going to kind of rectify itself.
Speaker 4: So just kind of like relying on your intuition a bit and understanding that, like, you know, especially after a while, you know, season vets, like y'all, it's it's probably just second nature that you know, if you're being fucked with, you know, if you're being told the truth kind of thing, well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me let me actually let me go a little to maybe a different area of this too is it's not all on us. And what I mean by that is my first evocation of is Azel. So Azel is known as the Scapegoat and he was one of the fallen angels that came here and taught men sorcery and warfare and all the cool stuff in life. And he so so I do my evocation of him, but I've I've just out of nowhere. I was like, you know, I'm going to try the spirit. I've heard his name a few times and I'll just I'll just reach out to him and see if he can help me with a book release I was doing at the time. And and so I uh, I called him and I said thank you for coming so quickly when I called you. And he said, no, thank you for coming so quickly when I called you. And I was like, what do you what do you mean? I uh, I did a whole and I I broke it down for him. I'm like, I did a whole evocation that I created so I could call you. And he goes, and you did that because I was telling you to do that, because I needed to talk to you. And I was like, oh, dang, okay, that that that flips the whole thing over on its head. Then is if if you if, if you're being pulled to call a specific spirit. It's not like you've got to weed through all the all the spirits are out there. No, it's already standing right next to you. And so here's what I'm actually going to say, is, if you start getting that inkling of I want to call I want to call us spirit, I want to call this specific spirit, just run it around in your mind. What would a ritual for this spirit look like? What kind of what kind of ritual would it want? Would it want a bunch of candles? What color are candles? Let yourself, because what's happening As you're asking yourself these questions you don't know the answers. The spirit's going to start filling in the blanks for you. And so you're going to start, you know, just as you as you start to ponder about it, you're going to start having the entire ritual that's just designed for you. You know exactly what to do. Sometimes a lot of times, actually people will start getting visions of the place they need to do with They're like, Oh, there's a spot in the woods I forgot all about and now I'm gonna go there and set up this ritual because they're being guided buy it. So so the spirit's already guiding you. It's not it's not that there's not a huge amount of effort actually in calling it. It's already there. The biggest effort is in relaxing, dropping your own walls and letting it happen.
Speaker 8: Oh my great, dude, dude.
Speaker 9: The way that you've covered some of this tonight has just been so like it's exciting, you know what I mean. It's like you're pulling us into your into your realm, dude, and it's just exciting. I wanted to ask one question though, because he did mention the trickster spirits, if you can, like, what is your understanding of the trickster spirits? Why are there trickster spirits?
Speaker 8: What is there?
Speaker 9: Obviously they want a trick us, but like why what? What's going on with that?
Speaker 6: But what most of them are low level vampires? Yeah, I missay. I'm gonna say most from the low level vampires that their little spirits and you know why they exist? Man, that's uh. There's a million things in this will win this reality that exists, and I'm not sure why they exist. But as far as they're concerned, they're trying to get attention. There. Okay, so let me back up. There's a guy, Mark Passio that if you haven't checked out, you've got to check him out. He is. He's done a lot of really cool things and understanding the occult symbolism that's everywhere in the world around us. And he introduced me to this concept. There are only two. There are two currencies that are universal. Every spirit will accept these currencies. And in fact, if you use these currencies in your life and your business and whatever, they do pay off. And that's your time and your attention. Everything is trying to get your time and your attention. And so that's the offering you can give any spirit or anything that you want to increase in your life. If something's not working out well, if somebody is treating you like shit, give them less of your time and attention. You see how they just go away. The things that you want to enhance in your life, give it more of your time and attention, they just flourish, And including the bad things. Something bad's going on, if you give it a bunch of your time and attention, it gets worse and worse, worse, And so this is these are universal currencies, and so these tricks are spirits are coming through trying to get some attention, just trying to get and and the way I visualize and they're not like full bodied spirits, it's almost like a floating sperm floating around or it looks like it actually to me, looks a lot like on the movie ghost the little black things that pull people to hell. I don't know if you saw the movie Ghosts with Patrick Swayzey, but it looks like that's just like these black shadows that are just kind of lingering around like a race and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, like a like a little like a like a not very well formed raith. Yeah. And and what they're trying to do is they're trying to get your energy. Now the way that they can you can you can see it progression here at first. So what they're trying to do is they're trying to get whatever attention. They're trying to get your they're trying to vamporize your time and attention to get your energy. And so first they'll just start moving things around and and and you know, opening covered dovers and turning on and off television sets. But something really dangerous happens if there's anybody in the house that gets afraid of them. If anybody gets afraid, Why that's dangerous is that's a ton of energy you just dumped down all over that spirit and then it starts learning something. It's like, oh, wait a minute, because these are actually really they're not they're not intelligent at all. They're really operating on a prime primitive like animalistic type of instinct. So they're looking at that going, oh, I got to get any more of that. That was good energy. Let me see what I can do to enhance the fear. And so they then they start causing nightmares and they start causing you know, sometimes the full on attacking people to try to get that fear response. So this is why when people say that they've you know, they're like, oh, all I need to do is call the name of Jesus is It doesn't matter the name of Jesus. You could be talking about rice krispies. As long as you're doing in an authentically competent voice, you are centered in yourself and you're not afraid. That's the ticket, right there, is to counteract the fear by whatever else you can and push it out. But you've also got to be careful of not feeding them anger or jealousy if you've got these kinds of things happening. So one of the things that I started noticing is I've just called it the spirit of contention. If you start arguing in the house, you kind of notice like a snowball, other people start arguing, The cats start fighting with each other, and it creates this momentum. You've got to do a full banishing. Get some sage out by and banish it out. Open the windows and let some fresh air in, or you know, say a prayer. Whatever it is that your system is to banish that negative energy, but treat it like an infesting spirit because it is, and it's going to start tormenting you. Because you got to look at this as an energy play. Everything's trying to get energy. I'm trying to get energy, and I love the energy I get off of coming on shows like this and talking to cool people and whatever. These little nasty things get their energy from low sources, low sources, and so they're going to try to stimulate it whatever through arguments and things like that. And yeah, again, just without fear cast them out with full confidence. We do have we do have an ability to set sacred space. That's like a spiritual thing that was given to us. And and you know, go back to the Bible. We're made in the image of God. I take that very literally, that we are actually we are living God. We are made in the in the likeness and with all of the power of our creator. And our existence is a matter of trying to unlock all of it and and remember it because we've forgotten. But with that, God, the Almighty Creator, has the ability to create boundaries and go, this is the universe, here's your solar system, and creates boundaries within which things can happen. And this is why you create the circle in the magical space. You are acting as God creating a boundary. And and so this isn't even just in Christianity. Let's look at it from the Norse mythology. Same thing the gods did. As soon as they killed the first giant Emr. They pulled his flesh down, they pulled down his eyebrows, and they put a boundary around mid guard and around their own asgard. So they're like, we're gonna we got to be protected. We got to have a sacred space. So that is something you can create, that sacred space around your home. Drawing a circle around your home is actually a really good idea, you know, even if you're not under attack. That's we're living in a war where there's a warfare going on everywhere around us. There are symbols being blasted at us, there are people using technology against us, there are mass manipulation campaigns going on. You got to you got to be able to come into your house and have that be your sacred space. And so absolutely go around your property with a bag of sault and just draw a salt circle around your property and you know whatever, your neighbors will think you're weird, but you'll be safe.
Speaker 5: Dude. All right.
Speaker 4: So I've been stewing on asking you this question because you had mentioned it earlier, and I was like, oh my god, I feel like you just unlocked something in my own mind. And then you kind of just touched on it again a little bit there, talking about made in the in the image of God, made in the likeness of God, and stuff like that. Essentially, you know, little pieces of God, you know, like a dropping the ocean, ocean ocean and a drop kind of thing whatever you want to call it, but it's uh. You know, you had mentioned earlier about how you were like one of your first invocations or evocations, you you had the spirit come on, what the hell was his name, King Paimon, right, and you had mentioned about like, all right, well you knew that he was there, but then you started saying, like, you know, yode Vave or whatever, calling on essentially like the name of God. And that's in that instance are you are you almost like embodying the highest version of God at that point to be able to command this spirit.
Speaker 6: Indeed, indeed for as far as like walking as the God and embodying them. So here's dude, you just yeah, one, you just open the box that makes this whole thing happen. Let's go the guy that me the person that takes out the trash and washes the dishes. I can't make miracles happen, right, I'm a monkey. I'm a monkey that's figuring this shit out. And so what's actually happened. What you need to do is one of the first aspects of any ritual is turn it over. You know, you you become a vessel for the higher thing that you want to call into yourself. So so I work quite a bit with the principle of yad hey evolve, which that's not Jehovah. Jehovah is this fake god that was created and from this principle. But I'm talking about a principle of pure light and pure creation and nothing but good involved in that, and I want you pull that into me as much as I can until I'm glowing with that. And so when I'm speaking the words, because because yeah, it was a challenge that he gave me, who are you to call me right now? The first instinct I had is, you know, run away, I'm nobody, And that's actually good. You are nobody. We're nobody's. That's the exactly way, because it's not me that's doing this. No, it is the highest of the high. It is the Almighty himself speaking through me. And to be honest, as you're saying this, you got to get into a bit of a crazy land because you know, saying these things in public conversation with people, it sounds silly and sounds but when you're actually you know, doing it in your own ritual, you are fully commanding it, and there's no doubt about it. In ceremonial magic, they call this assumption of God form, so that you actually choose which God you want to inhabit. Find out if do they in all of their depictions that they're always sitting down? Are they standing up? You do exactly what they do. Are they holding their hand in a specific way? You hold your hand in that way, and then you sit there and become them and let them come out and start moving through you. And so it is. It's like possession. But when we think of possession, we think a small version of possession, of like some little wandering popping into you. But this is possession by by the highest forces. And so yeah, yeah, absolutely, So that sounds a lot like it's sorry. Then it's through that that that that the whole thing happens. It's actually you're getting out of your way and letting the light of the Creator or the Source or whatever you want to say, that's just moving through you and making that stuff happen. And and with that the things that you speak. That's the voice of God. That is the commandment of the Almighty upon the world. But you've got to honor that by not getting your own bullshit in the way. And so if you feel like like, if that comes through you and you're like, you know what, Azazel, you are not going to be summoned tonight, good night. I'm shutting this thing down. You've got to honor that. You can't you can't push against it. You've got to open yourself up and keep yourself an open vessel.
Speaker 4: Oh man, dude, this almost this, This might it sound kind of crazy and some people are gonna think that it's downright blasphemous, but that's okay. That almost sounds exactly like what Jesus was doing. Am I tripping by saying that?
Speaker 8: I don't think so?
Speaker 4: He's going on the Father right that nobody goes to the Father except through me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: Is that not like him saying it?
Speaker 4: But people misunderstood it and misinterpreted kind of thing.
Speaker 7: Dude, when when Jesus heals was it the blind person? You know, everyone's around like, Jesus Christ, how did you do that? And he was just like, dude, that's nothing. You guys can probably do way coolest shit.
Speaker 9: Than that, right, hung his ass.
Speaker 6: That was Jesus's big teaching is is you know, don't don't worship me. I'm nobody. I'm nobody. It's the Father that deserves all of the praise. And he's inside of you. Good news, he's already inside of you. You don't have to go anywhere, you don't have to do anything. He the Father is already inside of each of us. And and like, like Byron just said, all of the miracles that I'm doing, you can do too, and even greater things. Because that's that's the real point of it. He's like, I'm doing some cool stuff. For sure, you can do this too, and even greater things. As he's dying and resurrecting himself, he's telling us you can do better than this. Come on, guys, step it up.
Speaker 8: Needs to get overlooked quite a bit.
Speaker 4: I think it's almost like, why would you worship the wizard, bro? He was showing you the way. You don't have to worship them in that sense, like understand what he was trying to say, but like to turn him into an idol. I think that that's exactly not what he wanted, right.
Speaker 6: Only there are the three tests of Satan, the three temptations of Christ that Satan gave him. So the first was to be able to transmute water. You know Drew, Jesus is fascinating for forty days and forty nights. The Satan comes to him and says, hey, awfully hungry, awfully thirsty, aren't you it? Once you take those stones and you can just command those stones to turn into bread and water, you can do it. You know that right, And he goes, all you got to do is worship me, and I'll give you that power. And Jesus has not to happen. I don't need to worship for you. I don't need bread and water. I can survive on the spirit alone, Thank you very much. So he goes, okay. Well, it takes him up above the above Jerusalem, shows him all of Jerusalem and supposedly the whole world, and says, all of this can be yours, all of this will be under your dominion if you worship me. I'm not going to worship you, like, I don't need all of this. Everything is already in my father's hands. Not going to worship you. Third test was takes him up a giant peak where he says, if you jump down, if you worship me, you can fall down and you won't die. I'll make you immortal. Heause, no, no, no, no, I'm not going to worship you now. In the hidden story here, in rejecting worship, in just rejecting worship, he got all three of those things. He had the ability because he came out of that all of a sudden. He's transmuting water into wine, he's raising the dead. He's doing exactly that. Christianity is one of the big religions all over the face of the earth. It worked. His spell fucking was cast and it worked. He did. You get immortality supposedly physically, but in any way that the myth is read. He's an immortal figure. So he gained all three of those things. And so the lesson I get from this is he's saying, don't worship, don't worship anything, and you'll get what you want. As soon as you start worshiping. That's when you're gonna lose all of these things.
Speaker 8: M I've never heard this before.
Speaker 4: That makes the most amount of sense, though, doesn't it does? Shit, Wow, I feel like you just unlocked the next level. Dude, I'm not hona line.
Speaker 6: Well then, and then let's let's let's go even a further step. And this goes back to like, are the demons really bad Jesus, and was Jesus really good? Jesus is being followed around the whole time by one spirit. He has a familiar spirit that's following him around all the time, always talking to him. Yappen in his ear. It's not the archangel Michael, it's not Gabriel. It is Satan. It is Satan walking alongside him every step of the way. You're gonna try to tell me this dude's not a sorcerer. Of course he's a sorcerer. He's got the devil he walkside him.
Speaker 8: Wow, that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: And all right now I'm kind of excited to go to church on one of these Sundays now, just to look at it from that angle, you know what I'm saying, Like, oh jeez, that is so crazy.
Speaker 5: So and this is the thing.
Speaker 4: And Byron, you always talk about it like it's it's almost like your it's like a divine right almost to be able to work with, you know, uh, magic in a sense. And it's like you know, you your famous saying is like your mind is a weapon, keep it loaded, right, And I just find that, like, you know, in combining it with what we're talking about right here, dude, we're fucking all sorcerers in that sense, right, Like we all have the ability to do these things and manipulate our surroundings.
Speaker 5: And in that sense, it's like and then.
Speaker 4: You got other people that are like, I don't know, maybe they're worshiping a certain deity or something like that, and it's almost like, man, I feel like you just don't understand what you're doing, and you're just doing, you know, what your parents told you to do and stuff like that. What do you really know about it, you know, other than just what everybody else is doing.
Speaker 5: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I always found it fascinating that somebody could could call themselves religious or that they're a certain follower of said icon or whatever, but then they don't really even know the stories of it, you know. It's kind of like they're just doing it out of tradition at that point, which is who's that helping?
Speaker 7: And you know, I think it's one of those things too. For one day, most of them missed the point, you know, about the whole meaning of a book and everything, and then it's just, you.
Speaker 6: Know, eat it.
Speaker 7: They're on their whole other trip. But there's no point in being spiritual if you're not going to do work. So it doesn't matter if you're gonna be a Christian or a Muslim or whatever, you know, like or a new Ager or an occultist. Like I feel like you have to do work, you know, because you can read all the books in the world. You know, you can you know, you can pray and everything, and praying is one thing that'll help, you know, blessing your food before you eat it, that's huge, you know. But you have to do work. And and this is where people get really messed up because they think of magic. It's something that's like separate from them, like it's evil, you know, but it's like it's the part of us is the most real. It's the part of us is like linked closest to the creator and all of creation. You know, everyone has the ability to do this.
Speaker 6: And well, you know, let me actually go a little just one step further than that. It's it's not even it's not even that everybody could, but they don't. No, no, no, it's worse than that. Everybody is creating their reality accidentally unintentionally. Yeah, every single thought that you have, So let's let's just take that. If you think about something that's just a thought form, that's just a thought. It's not nothing really, But as soon as you start attaching energy through emotion to that thought, it starts creating a bubble of energy or even a stream of energy that connects that thing to manifesting. And so you start thinking your work, you know, working away, and you're like, God, my wife is such a bitches and you start grumbling about it, and you're like, I bet she's going to be in a bad mood when you're manifesting every bit of that. And so it's not just that people could use magic and the people are using sloppy magic. They're using unintentional magic, right because every thought you think, every word you speak.
Speaker 7: Is yeah, it's it's sort of like like when you read books on like neuro linguistic program I mean, one of the things they make clear when it comes to the ethics of it is you can't not influence people. So it's kind the same thing with magic. You know, you can't not do magic. Everyone's doing magic all the time, you know, And how many people do you see out in the matrix that are like people that you care about and love that are it's like cursing themselves over and over and over again. Can you imagine going through like public school and then like working in a factory, to working like some other thing, going through divorces and never even understanding the importance of cleaning your aura. Like, imagine how many people are just so gunky and beat down from life and then they just become magnets for it once it gets to a certain point, you know.
Speaker 9: And right, I think when people allow their ego to really drive, you know, everything in their reality, they they tend to forget, you know. I think Jonathan's brought this up before. If you just look at yourself as a human that you are there to take care of, almost like that higher version of yourself looking out for the thing that is you, you would definitely want to do everything you could to take care of that thing. But because you are inside of this body for whatever reason, it's almost easier to just kind of succumb to those lower energies of the ego.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, you forget that you're not you, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's the crazy thing you like, you think that you are the avatar. But it's that's why we always talk about like and that's literally the reason why every single episode we have a meditation to try and remind us that we are not the avatar. We're kind of just uh, you know, aware of it, and you know, you could say in control of it and whatnot. But you know, and this is a quote that we always say, and this is Caro young Carl.
Speaker 9: I thought about it and then I saw you typing it in to find it because we never get it right.
Speaker 4: This is beautiful, Yes, Carl Jung's famous quote. Now I'm gonna get this fucking tattooed on me, bro, cause this is.
Speaker 8: Hold down.
Speaker 5: What did that say again?
Speaker 4: But he goes, Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. And that is exactly like, you know, if you're unaware that you're a magician and for a.
Speaker 8: Lack of a better word, magic that you're doing.
Speaker 5: You're doing the accidental magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like all that ship you're taught fucking oh, I suck at this or I'm never gonna get this, and it's like, yes, yes, here's my wand granting you this wish, you know, in that sense, and it's like, man, if we only knew the power, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well you're doing okay. And you can flip. You can flip situations. Let's let's let's go back to the other situation. You know, you're getting ready for work and your wife's gonna be not that not that friendly. You go off to work. If you spend your work day thinking about how awesome she is, appreciating her and and and you know, maybe even thinking about what you've done wrong and how you can do better, you're probably gonna get home to a wife that's done the exact same thing. She's probably spent the whole day doing the same thing. And you get to the door and she's I'm so sorry, baby, this morning was a disaster. I love you so much. But because you know you can, you can and and this is this is actually a fun little game to play with your reality. If you feel the energy of something moving in a way you don't like, all right, well, let me actually take a step back. Actually, because what you were saying and then about becoming you're not the avatar until you choose to be, and and you can step into it and and and I've got a little I've got something that works for me. Three breaths I take three intentional breaths, just breathe, hold it. Release. After three breaths, I'm there, and then I can I can operate from actually being present. But you see yourself wandering off and drifting off in Napoleon Hill wrote another book called Outwitting the Devil. His publisher wouldn't let him publish this book while he was alive. His kids tried to publish it. They wouldn't let him publish it either, because this book is Napoleon Hill taking all of his self help philosophy and and putting it into a conversation he has with the devil. And so he goes, you know, Saytan, how if you were going to if you were going to stop me from all the good things I'm going to do in this world, how would you do it? I want to know exactly your plan. And then he goes through exactly how people are thrown off course, and he goes every time, what it comes down to is this one thing, and that's the drift, the drift that you're not paying attention. You took your hands off the wheel. Life is going okay, it's going okay. You don't need to pay that much attention. And so you don't, he don't have it's just drifting. And you can drift in a car is if you're not going too fast, just goes along. You can drift for a few minutes before it causes an issue, but sooner or later it causes an issue. And so every problem that you you you can track down when your life's gone off the rails is because you took your hands off and let it drift. And so the thing is is to have your daily practices that every day you're becoming present, that you're engaging with a meditation and a prayer, a ritual, something that you're harnessing yourself and going, you know what, I'm not going to drift today. I'm actually you know, so for me, little personal addition to this is I'm a recovering addict coming on three years sober. To me and with that, thank you, thank you, and that that is a daily thing, just every day, every day. Hey, you know, I'm gonna I'm not going to fuck up my life with using that shit ever again. Today today is my day of just being sober. And with that kind of thing, also do the same with it. Today is my day of just being happy. I've been working through this discipline lately of trying to only wish well on every living thing. And that's hard because there are people that piss me off, there are bugs that annoy me, there's little things in life. And so it's a discipline that I'm picking up from Buddhism and stuff of just just wishing well, trying to make that come from an authentic place of love. And dude, it's hard, but that's why it's a discipline. And so all of these things. Make sure you're doing something every day that's making you grab that steering wheel and hold on to it and push life in the direction you want to go.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 9: Just like you said earlier, you know, two of the most valuable things you have is your time and your attention. And so it just depends on where you are directing that. And we have the power to direct it basically anywhere. Really, you know, no one in the bads.
Speaker 4: So you know what's funny too, is that we were out by the pool yesterday and I live in an apartment complex. They got a pool right in the middle, and so me and my son went out there and my wife went out there as well. And when we were out there, there was this wasp that was like flying around and and it like flew down and got stuck in the water, and you could see it was like pretty cool. It was like swimming with its little arms and shit. And in my mind, I'm thinking of, like, you know, Buddhism in a sense, because my old self would have said, fuck that wasp.
Speaker 5: I'm killing it.
Speaker 4: I'm drowning it right now, like I don't want it to be a part of my life at all, right, and uh, and that's what she wanted to do. She was like, kill it, drown it, like you don't want to get stung, do you know. I was like, all right, you know what, I'm gonna pivot. I'm gonna lift it up out of the water, and I'm just gonna set it on the side, you know, and just let it live a little bit, right. And she goes, oh, that's stupid. It's just gonna come back and stingy. And I was like, ah, you know, maybe it'll show me a little love because I just saved its life, right when you know it, dude, Like three minutes later, I get stung by the motherfucker, and and I'm like all right, like I thought I was doing it, and I get stung for it. I'm like, what's going on here? And and so I don't know. Maybe I'm maybe that was just like a little wasp.
Speaker 6: Here's my here's my here's my evaluation of that. He shouldn't have said that. She put that into the universe. She shouldn't have put that in the uni. She should have said that, really, sweetie baby, that big that that wasp is gonna fly away and love life and da da da. But but my friends, my friends will do that. I'll be like, you can't put that into the university because every word you speak is a spell, for sure. But so I had to last year. I'm just sitting on my back porch, just chilling, and this wasp flies and gets right in my face and same thing old me would have snatch and then squeezed it right away, and uh and I'm like, ah, it's not actually doing anything though, it's just chilling. It's kind of cute. It actually kind of if you look at wasps up close, they kind of look like dogs, like they kind of like have a floppy dogness to them, and so I'm like, oh, that's kind of cute. So it lands on my coffee cup and like my coffee mug has like a little holy sip out of and there's like a ring of coffee that it's sipping off of them, like you know, I'll let it drink my coffee. Every morning I'd come out there and for about a month and it would come out there and be with me. And so I started putting out and it never stung me once. So I put out a little pile of honey. I was just like, hey, let's to see, you know, I want to squeeze some honey out on this log that I've got out there. Sure enough, a ton of wasps come around and they start they were they were coming around me, treating me like like a friend, like they were just buzzing around me. One of them landed on my nose and that's that was more of a just I kind of shoot it away as gently as I could.
Speaker 10: But uh but it was uh yeah, it was like probably a good month or two that I just had this beautiful daily relationship with these these bees or these wasps.
Speaker 6: I had to I had to learn all about them because I thought there were bees, because I didn't know the difference, and I had to look it up. I'm like, oh no, these are actually wasps and here's the cool spiritual significance of that or whatever. But but with this, this make me unravel this massive teaching. With my interaction with these wasps, I do the same thing with cats. I've got cats that have become pets, and all I've had to do is just put food out. And there's I live next to the wilderness, so little runaway cats and stuff will come, come, eat the food, make friends with them. And I was thinking about it. I was like, that's really similar to the way that we interact with the divine, or we interact with our gods or our spirits speaking in English back and forth. Sure that works, but that's like, that's not a pure communication because that's not how they think. That's not how they communicate, so they're having to slow their messages way down. A more pure communication between two species is through gifts that you give it something you think it's gonna like, like you and and the idea of gifts is you give it something it's gonna like. It's easy for you to get, like any kind of food item or things like that, incense, candles, the two you know, again, the two currencies of time and attention. It's easy for you to just pay a little bit of attention to these things and then they give you gifts of sometimes miracles happening in your life, and those are those are the real communication. I feel like happens with spirits, with animals, with all all kinds of things. Is we can talk all day long, but it's like it's actually the exchanges that you can kind of tell you the most.
Speaker 5: So gift says in like little offerings you mean.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, little well, okay, come, let's break this down. So a gift for the first level is going to be your time and attention, like are you are you going to go are you just gonna think about it? Are you actually going to go light a candle and gaze into it and think about the thing that you want to have happen and go through the process and then you're going to follow that through with the work that you've got to do. So that's the first part of it. But then also offerings. So what what would be an offering if let's say a love spell, you want to do a love spell, what would be some good things to happen there? Well, some candles, because you know, inflame things and get things fired up. And candles are a good gateway for the candles probably read for you get that nice you know, fiery color, the blood rolling, and you know, make some associations like that, so that even those are offerings how you're setting up the ritual, the visualization that you have. But then there's another offering, and that's only I call it like a back end, a backand offering, a back end sacrifice. So you cast the spell, you ask for the thing to happen, and then you see the girl at the coffee shop, she's standing right there. She was delivered to you. This is the next part of the offering. Are you going to go ask for her number? Or are you just going to let the let the situation pass you by. And so that's another part of the offering, is is following through on it, doing your thing, doing your part, and trusting, like looking at it and going, uh, that's what I asked for, there it is, and going and getting it. That's also part of the offering. And then once you've received it, actually reaching out to those spirits and saying, hey, thanks so much, that worked out really well. I appreciate you. And I'll usually do that like if I've got sigils or other things on paper that I need to burn or release after at the end of the ritual, I'll use that moment to thank the spirits in advance. Hey, thanks. And it's that spirit of gratitude that actually is a huge offering. All of these things, whether it's the incense or the candles or all of these things, though, it's your own energy that you're bringing to it. And so you know the candles are red. You know what it means for you to do these things, and so it's that energy that you're going to offer up to the situation that you want to make. You want to have it unfold. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: You're just stabbing people, though, just just to be clear for everybody, no stabbing people. That's not what the offerings are about. No harm in others. That's you know. I don't even I have done like animal sacrifices of chickens and stuff like that, and I'll eat it. I'll eat it, I'll use the bones, I use all of it. I don't like it. I don't feel like it's I don't feel like it's necessary. I feel like I can get just as much in it from tapping radionics or from doing a meditatation, or from masturbating it. There's a million ways to get just as much energy that that without without It's just I love animals, I love life, and I don't want to kill anything that doesn't need to be killed. Man. With that, I don't have any problem with hunting or with you know, fishing or eating meat or whatever. But but I don't know, I don't feel like it's necessary. You know. Now, now, mind you, if I'm out deer hunting, you better believe before I put that deer down, I'm going to get into a meditative state. I'm going to thank it for for for it's it's offering to me. I'm gonna commune with it. I'm going to make it a religious experience when I'm taking the life that animal.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: And that's something that you know, we kind of feel the same way about to Like I'm all for magic and everything, but whenever it comes to sacrificeing something, I'm like, man, I'm not going to sacrifice an animal. Maybe I'll I'll sacrifice my need for sugar or something like that, you know, what I'm saying, like, that's a worthy.
Speaker 9: So that's also not to say that it doesn't work, you know what I mean, like we understand that it that it does, you know, but but yeah, no, I respect that.
Speaker 8: I totally am with you on that, dude. And you know it's funny, man.
Speaker 9: You know every time we have these episodes and and Byron brings uh one of his friends along, man, and I just know that we're gonna something's going to be unlocked, something we're going to just it's just gonna snap, and we're gonna understand it just a lot better. And I think that we've learned a lot of let's we've had a lot of those moments here tonight.
Speaker 8: I just won't let you know that. And your excitement and everything, man, just it's got me excited.
Speaker 6: No, thank you, that's yeah, this it is exciting. So you know, when I was a kid, I grew up and I grew up Mormon, and uh, and so I said in church and I hear about this stuff, and uh, none of it worked. None of it worked. I tried. I tried praying and and and not not not like asking for things and the things didn't happen. But I was talking to myself. I was talking to myself, and I could feel this, you know. I pushed through it, and I was a good Mormon kid, and I really like I was mister Mormon when I was a kid, really trying my hardest to feel what was going on with this faith. I returned to it as an adult too, just to just you know, give it a couple more years and really see if it's if it's and it doesn't have the it doesn't unlock anything, like there's nothing there. And that's the same with a lot of not not every religion. You know, Buddhism's got a lot of stuff there. You can open up different religions and see that there's a lot there. But within a lot of the mainstream Christian religions, it's just a control mechanism and you can see that and feel it. But as soon as you know, when I was twelve, I started researching the occult, started looking, you know, and sneak away to the library at the school and try to look up whatever magical stuff. I was just being pulled to it, and uh. And then when I was sixteen, I started doing my first rituals and it did just unlocked it just started unlocking, everything started working on the things I asked for. I just started getting it started. It was blowing my mind and I actually was for the first like maybe a year. I was playing with it, trying to trying to get it to fail. I was like, you know this is I gotta be making this up. So let me just start casting this spell. Let me get this cheerleader to give me her number, let me do this. I was. I was going for ridiculous stuff in high school. My high school brain was going wild with the possibilities, and nothing failed, Like every ritual was producing result after result after result, and so d like it is it's always been so exciting. Was like I found this thing, Like what's inside this box? Guys, what's really crazy to me? Because for me it's been I'm not going to say nothing but positive, because for sure I've opened up some doors and called some evil stuff, and I've cast some curses and so it's not all nothing but positive. But I am large ninety nine percent positive for me, for everybody around me has done nothing but good. But what's crazy to me is when I show people that what's in the box, most people don't have the reaction you guys have. Most people are like, what the hell are you doing? You got to stop that song.
Speaker 11: You got to find Jesus and this and that, Like I already found Jesus and there's nothing, there's nothing there, Like, I'm sorry, but I found the thing that all this stuff is at and you got to check it out.
Speaker 6: And that is the with a path like this, a magical path, how do you guys put it? One of you guys said that like an eclectic eclectic witchcraft, it's not like there's one way to do it, there's one set of gods to worship. It's everything, and it is anything and everything that you want to include into your magical system, included if you want to pray to Jesus, that can be a definite part of your magical system. If you absolutely never want to, you don't have.
Speaker 8: To, right the things that don't work, take it out. Yeah, that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but magic almost anything works, man, Almost anything works.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Going back to the radionics too, Uh, you know, like I use a lot less like blood, uh, with radionics like a lot less. And uh, I mean just programming a vigil candle because it fills it with so much clean energy and then using that in a ritual. I mean that's the closest to like plug and play that I found with doing magic, where I can just do something, do something and barely putting the effort into it and it works really well.
Speaker 6: You know, no, bro, when you say when you say I'm using a lot less blood, it makes it sound like you were using.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, No, I never, I never really, I mean I I mean I guess like every vocation, you know, I would use a few drops of blood or something or stuff like that. But but like I said, with radionics, I really stopped using it, and reradionics also kind of shifted my whole mindset on uh you know, the concept of offerings and stuff like that and putting energy into it and the amount of energy that needs to go into it. I kind of think more in terms of like the energy side of it now. And uh and so I really think like like just the act of doing a ritual and an evocation, because you're putting a lot of energy into it. You're giving the spirit a body, You're communicating with it, You're creating a thought form and releasing it of what you want. Uh So, just in terms of energy alone. I think just a ritual alone is pretty much enough offering.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, you're kind of just creating that that space for that thing to allow that thing to happen at that point. Yeah, Eric, I do have a question for you, just for anybody out there that is just now getting into this or is curious to see if this works or are you.
Speaker 5: Communicating with the dark Lord?
Speaker 4: And you know, maybe you are a little bit, but I'm just skidding, But whenever, whenever you're you're doing that kind of stuff and you have people that are seemingly interested in it and maybe want to just test the validity of it a little bit, is there any like really easy ritual or really easy evocation or spell or something like that that they can do that it's not going to ruin their life and make it go crazy, but just something something simple that they can do to where they can look at the rest of their day or the next or the next coming days and.
Speaker 5: Be like, oh shit, I did I just do that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Is there anything like that? Like something simple?
Speaker 6: All right? So, So I used to do a lot of lectures and like you know, speaking in front of people, and I'd get this question a lot where people would want to walk home with something, and so so I would give them. So here's one I tell you is get a sigil or a rune. So for instance, I've got Michael's sigil there, so that's just one of his sigils. You can find a sigil, so if you find a spirit that you want to call or a thing that you want to make happen, so you can also use a rune. You know, I don't know if I've got any examples of rooms here, but here we are. I got a buying ruin that I've created there a prayer to the frost giants to invoke the knowledge of the unknowable. So you know here you can copy and paste that one if anybody wants to. But use a symbol. Find it. Find a symbol that has a result that you want to get in your life. And so make sure you know if you're calling a spirit of wealth, you actually do want wealth or whatever it is that you're calling, and draw that on a piece of paper. You can even just draw it in your notebook like I have here, but do it in black marker, just like that, so it's so it's nice and thick. Raw it, gaze it gaze at it and think about the thing that you want to have happen. So, you know, money, you want to see that money in your hand or imagine your bank account or whatever it's going to look like. For the amount of money that you want. If now, if this is your first time, keep it reasonable, don't go crazy. I want a million dollars, keep it you know, I'll find some extra money. You don't even put a price on it or anything, but just kind of keep it open and be open to whatever it is that that that comes. But gaze at the sigil, relax your vision while you're thinking and visualizing yourself having the thing you desire. Now, this is the number one ingredient that's going to make your magic work, and without it, your magic is not going to work. And that is visualizing what you want to have happen, seeing it in your mind as if it's already happening, and then putting your emotions into it because that's actually fitting at your energy. So what's it going to feel like when that money comes? Is that going to feel like relief? Excitement? Produce that feeling within yourself as you're visualizing the end result, as you're gazing at the sigual. I'm using the word gazing intentionally. You don't want to stare at it. There's a specific kind of vision that you're going to find yourself walking into where you're super relaxed, and it's almost the same vision you're going to use if you're looking at one of those three D pictures that has a bunch of color and then you look at it and a boat pops out. It's like you want to relax your visions so much that you start to fall into the sigil while you're gazing at it, while you're visualizing, while you're feeling the emotions that you're in the future. When the thing happens, as you're doing this for just like a few seconds, maybe a couple of minutes of most, you're going to start having some interesting things happen with the sigil. The lines of it might disappear like physically boomed, they're not on the paper anymore, and then they reappear and they're glowing, Or it might start to look like the whole sigil lifts off of the paper and starts waving in the air. Sometimes it'll start to look colored, like the blacking starts to get rainbows. Inside of it. Just relaxed. Through that, continue to visualize what you want to have happen. What you're going to notice is your ability to visualize it gets weaker and weaker because the energy of it is going out of you into the sigital. The sigital is becoming a gateway that's taking all of that energy and pushing it towards the spirit or the realm that that sigil is associated with. Once you're at a point that you feel like and the visual phenomenon, anything you see, that's just phenomenon. Don't worry about it, don't get too invested in it. It's just a sign that you're on the right track. You might also feel yourself getting a little dizzy. Just stay with it. You're not going to pass nobody nobody has ever died from gazing at a sigil. Just stay with it. You'll be fine. And once you get the point you can't, you can't hold the vision, that is just not there anymore. That's a signal of the energy's out of you. So then say out loud what it is you want to have happened. If you're calling a spirit, say as go into the world and set me up the opportunities for the success that I need. So it is done, and then blow out your candles, blow out everything, and uh and go about your go about your day. Fold up that sigull, take that paper that you drew that on. So your first experiments is best to put this on a piece of paper that you can fold up and put somewhere, So not on a notebook, but somewhere that you put somewhere so you forget about it. Put it in your stock drawer, up in a closet, out of sight, out of mind. That's an open gateway, and so you just want to keep it, keep it out of sight until the thing happens, and then go find it and burn it once once the thing has come about, it's a good idea to take those signals or burn and burn them just to release the game way. Thank the spirit at that point, Hey, thanks for doing what you've done, and then release it. So that's I know, that's not super simple, as simple as like looking into a candle and chanting a few words. However, that blows people. That knocks people socks off. Okay, so I used to pass out. I would have a sigil. Everybody likes money. Everybody nobody ever turns down a money spell for some reason. So I'd pass out these magic squares for money, and I just have them printed and then on the back of the square, I had printed out my email address, and so I had pass those out to the audience. I'd had them through the visualization, visualize yourself having the money, feel it happening, and then it's after it's over, I'd say, you know, just email me with any results that you guys happen to get. And my email got flooded, usually within a week at most some of them were two weeks, but usually within a week. People are you I got the job promotion, or I lost my job, and then another job came in. All of a sudden, things start moving and turning and very very strange ways. So this kind of magic that I just explained is called sigil magic. It is considered like advanced magic, but anybody can do it. You don't have to have special skills. You just have to be able to visualize what you want, gaze of the sigil and and and let your energy get out of you. Your your eyes are a powerful window, like a Byron was saying about opening the chakras of your eyes. Your eyes are powerful windows and gateways. And so if if you're looking at something, this is another thing with the time and attention that you're you're you're you're sending your energy towards. Your eyes can direct where that attention goes. Look at a photo of somebody and think about them, and they will feel you. They'll feel what you're thinking and feeling if you're if you're connecting with them through through your eyes. Look at somebody across the room. You want a girl to get you, you want get a girl's attention, Just stare at her for a minute and really push your attention forward. She'll feel you and look over and color over.
Speaker 8: So yeah, color dude.
Speaker 4: And you know we've talked about this too as far as like sigil and stuff like that. It's you know what, whenever I hear it from people like you and from people like Byron, it's like, I feel like everything that we've talked about, like leading up to this point has been on the right path, because that's perfectly in line with how we have done our own kind of spells and like we did a money spell, we've done love spells and all these other things, and and it seems to work all the same way. You know that that sigil kind of magic in that sense. So yeah, it's I mean, look, if anybody's out there that doesn't believe that this stuff works, or you know, is scared to try it, I mean, is there any reason to believe that if a if a spell or an evocation or a ritual, is there any reason to believe that, if any of that actually does work, that now you're in control of that demon or something like that.
Speaker 5: I always hear that all the time.
Speaker 4: Well it's like, yeah, they'll give you what they want or they'll give you what you want, but then you know they control you.
Speaker 5: Is is there anything like that connected to that stuff?
Speaker 6: No, no, they're not, not that they control you. But but but here, look, I'm glad you brought this up because because there is I think there's a moment to give some responsible warnings about this, because because you do need to be responsible about this, because it's real. Like the spirits you're you're you're you're calling, it's not just parts of your mind. They're actually real, and they actually do come and they start they start re arranging your reality. And so the very first thing I'm gonna tell you is here's the big here, here's here's the biggest harm that I can see. That's that's a constant. You become like the things you surround yourself with. So you could be a happy, go lucky person, and then somebody pisses you off and you do a purse on them. Then you've got a spirit that's a baneful energy spirit that's around you, and that spirit wants more of that interaction, and it wants your time and attention again now that it's made connection with you, Hey, don't you think this person needs to be cursed too? Hey? What about that person over there? They start pointing out the people that need be cursed because they want to be activated again in your life. And and so you can go down really slippery slopes with opening doorways of I'm going to do this thing, and then you want to do it more and more. And it's not And it is literally the forces you have around you whispering into your ear, guiding you to just activate them one more time. So and it's not that it's not that if you do one curse on somebody or you call one demon, that forever it's going to be haunting you. Maybe it could be I think you need to overwhelm yourself with the spirits that you want to be like. And so you know, the allSome call some dark spirits, if you need to call some dark spirits, but make sure that unless you want to become dark, that you're calling mostly light spirits, or if you want to become dark, all the dark spirits you want, because you're going to become like them. And so that's the biggest thing there is that that that you are, you're going to develop a spiritual momentum in the direction that you travel. The second thing is is that one this is this is hard to conceptualize. Once you make contact with the spirit, it's with you forever. It's with you forever. And when I say forever, that's the end of the future. It's going to continue to linger around you. Anytime you want to activate that spirit. All you do you gotta do is think about it, and it's there. But then you start noticing how that spirit's been there in the past too, all the way back, especially as you make stronger connections with it. It's like Azazel is a spirit I probably work with the most, and I'm like, dude, he was he was there my whole life. I can see him. He was I had I had some some weird dark thing hanging out in the closet with glowing green eyes, and now I find out, oh, that was him, and he was. He was not there haunting me. He was actually there protecting and guiding me as a child. And so so you start to see things where it's like I didn't even see it, maybe didn't even remember it until making contact with the spirit, and then you can see the reflections of it outwards forever. And so with that, yeah, you got to be careful about the spirits that you call into your sphere of sensation because they're always going to be lingering there. They're always going to have and and most magicians won't say this because they don't want to admit the truth. The spirits will have influence over you. They are whispering in your ear, they are pulling your your your desires there that they are stirring things up and uh and so yeah, now, for the most part, if it's the spirit that you can summon, you can also talk to it and just say, hey, I don't want you around me anymore, you know, cut off all the presents, and they will they will they're not going to come too easily. If you call them again, you know, you got like one chance to kick them out of your life basically. But but so so there are things like that. But that's that. That is the precaution you need to take is be don't don't be willing nilly about the spirits that you invite into your life. It's it is, it's it's not just inviting a stranger into your home. It's inviting them into your bedroom to get naked and lay in bed with you. Like this is an intimate connection you're making with every spirit man.
Speaker 7: Wow, building uh, building a solid foundation first will make it less jarring. But you know, especially with like some of these like uh like non human spirits and stuff, you know, like they have been around forever. These are like forces of nature, you know, if you're not prepared for it. And then there's there's like regular pittholes too, because you got you know a lot of people especially in the left hand path, uh, you know, are coping with like religious trauma, physical traumas, you know, sexual trauma, like and then and then there is like this kind of edgy coolness to it, you know, I mean, which I understand you know, I'm a metal head. I played in a bunch of metal metal bands. I love brutality. You know, you want more brutality, not less, you know. But you know, but so so there's always gonna be uh pitfalls, you know. I think it's important to work towards being in a grounded person because you know, like these energies can't corrupt your life if you're not careful, you know, especially if you're a polarized person, you know, which which I feel like we saw a lot, you know, since like twenty sixteen, really twenty twenty, but I think if you're like a really polarized person, you know. But but here's here's the other rub. You know, it's like a lot of people are just on their journey. So you know a lot of these pitfalls are going to be for like a twenty one year old more than a forty five year old, you know. Yeah, so so part of it is just learning and growing, you know, everyone's on their own journey.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and speaking of that journey too, Ea, I wanted to ask you because and we've heard a lot of it from Lord Byron as far as radionics and how much of a major help it is I mean, can you describe, you know, the ways that radionics machines are helping you within your magic.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely, you only swill my camera just a little bit. So in the corner there you can see I've got a vangraft generator that generates static electricity. And then over to the television set. Everything in that corner is my radio set up, and it's nuts. It's nutballs. It is nutballs. You fire it up and I've got to hooked up to an amp so you can hear I can hear the frequencies. And so I'll power it up and I'll hear the frequencies just throbbing through the room. I'll get them dialed. I've got a two frequency generator, so i can get to get two frequencies that kind of butt up against each other and they create a fluttering effect, and that fluttering effect creates a ghost wave or a phantom wave, and that's actually the magical wave that i want to harner. So I've got specific frequencies i'll tune it into for that and then and then I've got some of the the you know, personal devices that I'll use to fine tune it all. But it is it's nuts because it is technology, the very very simple technology that because it really it literally is just frequencies. It's that's the whole technology is frequencies and and and those frequencies do come together to create a field, and it's not I'll have a lot of people come through. I throw a lot of parties. I've got a lot of cool friends that i like to hang out with. I'll have people through here that don't have any connection with anything spiritual and they'll come in and all. It's kind of one of the little tricks I'll do for a company. You know, most of the stuff I do is really weird. They don't people don't know what to make of it. But I'll call this my wish machine. I'm like, hey, come in, we're gonna make a wish of the wish machine. And they're like what, So we'll fire it up and then we'll have them put their hands on it and they walk away charged like I don't know what that was, But why I do that? It is a very physical energy. But here's here's really where it came into play for me. I do a lot of rituals for for clients, and I was going through a we did a sale where it was I don't know half off of our rituals, and we promoted it all over the place, so we had I was getting a ritual, a ritual a day that I was happening to do for people, and that was on top of all my other stuff that I had to do. And the way I was running my rituals is I would I would set up the whole ritual, I'd do it, and then I would I would put myself emotionally into the place of the person I'm trying to help. I'd fill their situation with as much empathy as I could, and I would squeeze myself to get all of my energy to come out sometimes you know, yelling and screaming if I need to do that for a ritual, or weeping for just anything that I could squeeze myself to get every drop of energy I could for these rituals. And I was running myself ragged, ragged and in a million ways. That was breaking me down. And that's actually when I when I finally was like, you know what, let me let me give this rating on and stuff a try, because if I can use just something else to supplement my power, I've got I've got enough power for myself and for a ritual whatever. You know, maybe a couple of rituals a week for people, but damn, that's a lot. It's just just to supplement. And what what I found is that it does. It's so much more in that because because literally you're opening up a portal, an infinite portal, and then just any any energy you want, you just pull it from that portal. You don't need to squeeze yourself, you don't need to try, you don't need to feel whatever if if that comes through naturally. Sometimes it does. Sometimes I'll turn the device on, I'll start turning the dials, and I'll start weeping for the person that I'm doing the ritual for, if they're going through some heavy and so so you can fill yourself tuning into it, but you don't have to squeeze yourself anymore because the power is just coming through the portal. And that that was a game changer for me with radionics, but also just with the way I approach magic. Rather than squeezing myself, let me just turn it over to the powers, let me let me open the door. All I got to do is open the door and let the magic and let the gods and let let let it do the rest. My job can be as easy as opening the door. And so so radionics radiois comes into play because it can force that door open and it actually acts as what I call a door stopper, So you can jam it in the door and leave the door open and we walk away. Go do your own thing, and it's doing it all day long. So yeah, complete game changer. As a professional magician doing rituals for people, getting like I demand that I get good success. My clients demand that I get success. The rituals have to work. And so so with that it's like I can I know how to do it for myself. But being able to add that element of radionics in, now there's no question about it. Fired up boom. I don't have to squeeze myself. The rituals work every time, no questions ask. It does turn it into I can't remember the way Myron said it, but it's like a much more systematic approach. You just plug it in, do your thing and it's good to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, plug and play and the extra energy is important. But we're talking about bringing friends over and they can feel the charge. I uh had a client down in Australia. She got a broadcaster that's like the small one with the antenna on it, and she was working through the cliff off and I think she might have been on the Mars sphere, but uh, she had that running in her temple and the same time she had painters over and so when they would come up to the door of the temple, they would like walk as far away from the door as possible and make this big like arching walk around it. They could totally feel it. They were totally they couldn't even want to be around that room. They they were just totally picking up on that energy because she had you know, that going. That's so there's there's a lot you can do with that as far as magic, because you know, you can prime. You can prime yourself, but you can also prime your room. You know, prime all your materials all in advance, you know, like Eric was mentioning, you know, give yourself a lot more energy, which is important because like when you first mentioned your doing a ritual every day, I was like, man, that's not even enough time to recover, you know, because ritual fatigue is a real thing, you know, And.
Speaker 6: Did I show you this Eric, I don't think I saw this yet.
Speaker 7: The zombie I made a beefed up vampire box, all right, So here's a regular vampire box. Here's a beefed up one, and uh has seven crystals, two input jacks, two output jacks inputting out put. The cases that I'm using too also have these little holes. If you wanted to put it on the wall, you could, you know. But but the vampire box, man, that's a that's a lifesaver. Man, that's a that's an important machine to have. But really, but any machine will will act as a vampire box. Really, you know, pretty much acted as a vampire box if you use it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: The fact that those things work as well as y'all say that they do it is just unreal. Anybody that is performing any kind of magic or rituals, I don't know why you wouldn't incorporate it, like even simple little things, maybe even I mean, is that something that you can incorporate into your own like daily practice in some kind of way, not even necessarily trying to perform some kind of outright crazy ritual.
Speaker 7: Radioitor is Yeah, So.
Speaker 6: I'll take my I'll take my system. Let's say I'm gonna uh, call a spirit. I mean, I'll do my regular evocation process, do the candles and the incense, but then I'll go take the sigital that I'm that I've got for the spirit and go take it over the radio, honest blast that. As soon as I've got the frequencies locked in, just radiate them through the room so I can hear and feel it and then come back to the ritual and it's amplified. And so yeah, you can. You can do that, and you can and and and you should have to absolutely use it, use it as a supplement to all of your rituals. And it is just going to add that. Uh it does. It adds a layer that I don't I don't know that there's any other way that that that that this has been able to be accessed, honestly, Like I don't know though, No, Okay, well no, because because even if you get into like deep yoga states and these kinds of things, it's a different thing. This is a portal, an energetic portal that you're freaking opening up. It's nuts, Like, it is completely different.
Speaker 7: It's almost the same. You could almost do the same stuff with magic that you can do with radionics. But there's just some things you can do with radionics. I don't think you can do with magic, you know, but ideally you need both, you know. And I still think for the most part, I think magic is a little faster, can be a little faster depending on how you do it. But sometimes radionics, you know, I mean, sometimes it'll work as soon as you turn it on, but sometimes it takes a while for that thought form to build and to see it manifest.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just kind of wanted to throw it out there for anybody that was curious about how that worked and how much it was actually able to amplify your workings and all that kind of stuff, because I think that especially a lot of the listeners of this show, I mean, we're very open minded. We look at things from a different point of view, not necessarily what's good what's evil, but like how does it work? And and that's you know, I think that, you know, everybody's going to have their perspective on certain things, and I think that, you know, personally, the what I've been able to do, just within my own mind is instead of labeling something good or bad or you know, godly or demonic or something like that, I'm just just look at it for what it is and what it does in that sense, and that's that's helped me, you know, understand it a lot more, just trying to understand it, you know, just trying to help my mind. Yeah, I don't know, digest it in a sense.
Speaker 6: We we we've got to use Uh it's like we've got plunky interfaces with with with all of this stuff because we're dealing with such a with such high dimensional stuff that it's hard for our brains to even know what to do with it. And so almost all of it is is concocted through you know, even as we're talking about the the you know, using magic, and these are different technologies using you know, different symbolism to try to access So as a I dove really deep into ruine magic and Norse sourcery over this last year. I've written a whole book on ruine magic. It'll be coming out this winter sometime. And with that, I kept coming across this thing as I was studying the the EDAs and the poetic edis and the sagas that are actually the like the code offied, like the stories of what happened back then, and this term keeps coming up the other side, and the other side is capitalized the O is capitalized, and it's one word other side, And I was like, what the fuck is this other side? So I started digging in, killing back the layers. And that's the term that the Norse would use for everything that's not part of this normal physical world. It's all the other side. We got our side, this little tiny side, and then the other side. But that's that's exactly what all of these things are trying. Whether it's magic or prayers or or you know, invocations or meditations or all of these things are just attempts to breach through to the other side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's something that we covered the Druids too. They call it the other world, you know, and so they all seem to be talking in the same realm. Some people might I mean, could that possibly be confused with heaven?
Speaker 6: Even it could be well yeah, yeah, I mean not truly related. Did you get into the Dwathada Denon?
Speaker 4: We've mentioned it in passing, but never really dove too deep into it.
Speaker 6: Oh dude. So it's this whole civilization of people that just arrived to Ireland. They appear out of the thin air no, no, no, that's not true. So a fog falls over Ireland. The entire island is engulfed in a fog, and then as the fog lifts, it's these beautiful people that are much taller than everybody else, much more beautiful. Their skin is shining, and they have magical abilities and magical technologies. They live amongst them for multiple generations. They set up and it's not just a couple people, it's an entire civilization of them that lives amongst the Irish for multiple generations. And then of course men come to do war. They're like, we got to kick these supernatural beings out of here because they're not one of us. So instead of going and you know, going somewhere else, they disappear into the fog. And then at that point they entered nature. And so they live amongst us, in the rocks and the trees, and they're just barely out of out of reach. But this same story is told over and over and over again about that there's a civilization of beings much like us, but better, that are around us, and they're just out of reach. They can interact with us, they can touch us, but we can't toudge them.
Speaker 5: All right, John, we're doing a fucking episode on that. That sounds all good, Yeah, dude, Well.
Speaker 4: Look, we could talk to y'all literally all night, and honestly, this is been one of our longer.
Speaker 5: Episodes just because it's just.
Speaker 4: Like whenever you're communicating with the spirits, it's like, all right, I got a question, and I I already have the next question lined up, but damn, what you just said made me think a little bit deeper.
Speaker 5: So I love these kind of conversations. These are great, man.
Speaker 4: So we appreciate you guys coming and hanging out with us so much fun, dude, if you guys, well, actually, before we do wrap it up here, we usually do a tarot reading at the end of every episode, usually just a single card draw, and we even though we've been doing this for a little over two years now, we still rely on the handy dandy Guided Tarot Book to give us definitions and whatnot.
Speaker 9: But Sean, you guys are more than welcome to give us your interpretation if you'd like. But interestingly enough, man, we got the death card. Oh you know what, don't be confused, you know, because it's not a bad thing. Yeah, I mean, unless you want it to be a represented bad than you can't right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting that we would get that card because it is the thirteenth card within the foll's journey. The death card is it is the ultimate transformation, a cycle of release leading to rebirth. Death is perhaps one of the most misunderstood cards in the tarot, and one that is overflowing with rich symbolism. Death appears as a skeleton dressed in black armor, riding through a scene of figures near death or already dead, holding a black flag with a flower and ears of corn on it, representing the growing and harvesting seasons that align with the seasons of our lives. A religious figure appears to plead with death, while a child and a young woman kneeled nearby, both symbolizing innocence and transition. In the distance, the sun rises between the two towers, representing the conscious and unconscious mind. The skin is yellow, the color of spiritual enlightenment, as are the robes of the religious figure. The horse he rides symbolizes the freedom that arises from embracing transformation, and the fact that he is seated on his horse looking down at the religious figure suggests that spiritual enlightenment transcends traditional religious teachings. The sun rising illuminates rebirth, a contrast to death's black armor, which indicates that shadow aspects, once hidden, are now displayed with pride. Death is protected during this cycle of change as well as all as well as we all are during times of transformation.
Speaker 9: Dude, just talking about Eric was just talking about the right hand path and the left hand path, and the right hand path being the more well understood belief systems and this and that, and dude, that's beautiful.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 9: Today I was at work and I there was a power line that I was looking at, and there was like a black bag hanging from it and like blowing in the wind, but like for a split second, and I was like, it almost looked like it could have been like death, you know what I mean, Just like I don't know, it was a trip, That's what I was thinking. It caught there it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So just to give my interpretation of the card and my thoughts on the energy of death is it's it's often not about physical death, but it signifies that there's there's something that's happening that you can't change, you can't make it stop, you can't negotiate with it. The only thing that you can do is accept it or choose not to accept it. But it's happening either way. And so so anything that's with that, anything that's in the past. You know, we find ourselves obsessing about the things that we can we can't change. This is you know, to serenity, prayer, Grammy, the SERENDI to accept the things that I can't change, to decurage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Unfortunately, most of the things in our lives are going to fall in the first category. We can't change a whole lot of stuff. And that's that's one of the conundrums with magic, is that a lot of times we'll come into it wanting to change everything. There's a whole lot of acceptance that we got to learn along the way because there's a lot of stuff that you just can't change, especially when it comes to death, you.
Speaker 7: Know, and you're like trying to heal someone or something, because there's all these times you can heal someone, you've worked these crazy miracles, but when it's time, when it's someone's time to go, there's like nothing you.
Speaker 5: Can do, you know, it's just the right time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what's interesting you guys bring that up is because that the the reverse meanings to the death card would be clinging to the past and refusing to change. So just so just the fact that it was that we got it, it was like, all right, well, that's that's something that we're not necessarily clinging to the past and not refusing to change that we are open to this form of essentially like transformation in a sense. But there is a spiritual message also. It says you're in the throes of transformation of the self that may include letting go of old, worn out patterns and behaviors. This purge is creating space for new beginnings by forcing you to release the past.
Speaker 8: Beautiful.
Speaker 9: See, yeah, I think you know whenever I used to whenever we've gotten that card in the past, and in the very beginning, you know, I was like, ooh, the death card, you know, like, and I think a lot of the listeners and other people that aren't so familiar with Taro, you know, would probably think the same way. But but no, that's a great card, man.
Speaker 5: Oh dude. It's it's almost like the gnostic way of looking at it.
Speaker 4: If you really think about it, because you know, there there's the little the literal you know, uh, translation and the literal meaning of looking at it a specific way. But then it's like, how can you look at this even deeper? How can you look at it from a nosis like a Sophia type of understanding. And it just makes so much more sense whenever you do that, because you almost feel a lot more connected to the to the messages being given at that point.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, and just to understand that that there's so much more to this reality and and we are so much so capable of transmuting just about anything if we really want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, it's awesome. I love this stuff. Thank you guys so much for coming to hang out with us.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm sorry. Let me just let me just riff a little bit more here, for I'm looking up for the order of these cards, all right. So the order of the major kana so so comes right after the hanged man, meaning that again, things that you can't control you can't control, and even fighting to try to control those things is part of the process. You just need to give up and let go now. But right after that, it's because here's the thing, the death card is not the last card in the major arcana. It's it's like smack in the middle. So it's like the story is not over. That's just part of it. But the next is temperance. Now now that you're rising from death, now that you let go, be careful of what you manifest from here, be a bit more wise going forward. So anyways, I just wanted to bring that out. The death card is far from the last card in the in the spread.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that is perfectful, and even just from my own personal perspective, that's exactly what I needed, bro, like on some real shit, Like you ever noticed that, Like sometimes we'll get cards and maybe we resonate with them, maybe we don't, but sometimes they just hit so damn close to home at like certain times.
Speaker 5: You're just like, ah, yes, I needed that. So yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love the one of a working unicating with the taro in that sense. But uh, but yeah, if you guys would first, I guess we'll go with Lord Byron. I mean, if this is anybody's first time listening to meta mysteries, holy shit. But yeah, I mean, if if it's not your first time, then I can guarantee you've heard Lord Byron. But for those that don't know you Byron or are or are unaware of your work, sir, where would they be able to find yet?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: My main YouTube channel is may Apotheosis and then Instagram Lord Byron Jester all lowercase, all one word.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll have that laying down on the show notes below. Anybody wants to be able to go check out Lord Byron, he's the man.
Speaker 5: We love you, bro, and also Eric, where would they be able to find you at?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, you can find my main website with all of my video courses, books, everything on it is to become a living good dot com. Become a living good dot com. I've got a TikTok so Tick talk slash at each wedding and then Odyssey Odyssey Slash at each wedding as well. I do live chats on there, post a bunch of videos, so check me out.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, we'll have all those links down the show notes.
Speaker 4: We really appreciate you guys coming to hang out with us tonight, and again, super sorry about the mix up on the dates and stuff.
Speaker 5: We won't let it happen again.
Speaker 9: But you know what, I will say this every time or anytime that's happened, where something happens, maybe the guest calls us and says, hey, you know, we're gonna have to shoot another day, and then we do shoot. I just feel like it's such a great episode, and so I actually think that this was supposed to happen this way.
Speaker 8: But thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: A lot of fun, yes, dude, well, uh yeah, we appreciate you guys. And of course, if anybody wants to be able to support the show, and the best way that that that that you possibly can, you'd come over to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is down the show notes below. You'd be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'd be able to listen to it completely commercial free, slide into our dms, and watch all of the video completely commercial free from all the interruptions that you might get from that. We're also on YouTube where you'll be able to get all the shows on YouTube as well.
Speaker 5: I mean YouTube be YouTube, and so there's gonna be ads and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: If that kind of stuff just chaps you in the wrong way, then Patroon would be the best place to go.
Speaker 5: And check us out over there.
Speaker 4: We're also on Instagram and TikTok as well if you want to be able to come and see some of the clips and whatnot. But if you don't want to do any of those, one of the easiest things that you can probably do is just give us a review and leave us five stars if you could.
Speaker 5: We'd really appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Whether you're listening to this on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast platform or the Meta Mysteries platform, you can do it on Apple Podcasts, you can do it on Spotify. We appreciate all of the one out there that's been helping us in that way, helping us pump this show out to all the algorithms of the world.
Speaker 5: So we appreciate y'all very much.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, if Lord Byron Jester and durcre Ea game here and it's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, just get weird.
Speaker 8: Staying weird.
Speaker 1: Dary Color swell the Stars a line in the Mental Mysteries.
Speaker 6: Your finding.
Speaker 8: Got me got me too, Yeah, dude, I was.
Speaker 5: I was in there, dude, like swimwear.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 9: It's interesting, you know, we we talk about you know, the metaphysics of things that we try to understand, these unseen forces. But one thing that is so underestimated, dude, is the unseen force of the subconscious mind. You know, the patterns and the ego and everything that's just intertwined as of now making you who you are, you know, and it's just like if you don't stop and look at that and examine it and try to make those necessary changes, it's just gonna continue and you're not even gonna know what's going on. You know, you're just gonna, like ca Al Young said, it's just gonna be fate, you know. But that unseen force is a is a It's a strong one, man, it really is.
Speaker 4: Well, and people, you know, it really bothers me when people just look at you know, especially like within like older religious books and whatnot, that they're like, well, we're just humans, we're just sinners, we're just dirty rags, We're just that, We're just this. And it's like people take that on and they're like, well, I can never be like that. I could never do these kinds of things. I'm just a human. And I'm like there's a portion of you that is I'm not saying that there isn't. But then there's also this other portion of you that is observing, the one that is aware, the one that you know that it's there, but it's so subtle you barely can even catch it. Sometimes, you know that that version of you that is alive in meditation, whenever you get so deep, that version of you that is alive, whenever you're so deep in a past life regression or a hypnotic state or something like that, Like, there's something that is so much more than just plain old human. It's not even funny, dude, like it's and it's so there, but it's it's so subtle at the same time.
Speaker 5: And that's what I love about it.
Speaker 4: And that's what's so fascinating, and that's why we love meditating so often, is because it's that's that's the time where all the other chitter chatter slows down and you're able just to be with the highest version of your of yourself and and if that is made in the image and likeness of God, that makes the most sense right there, right man.
Speaker 9: And I really I really love how how Eric and Byron, you know, how they were putting it as far as like the whisper, or the very subtle, almost residue that is magic.
Speaker 8: You know, that that little voice in your head that says, why did you put your wallet there?
Speaker 9: Because you know that's not where you normally put it and you know you're not going to be able to find it later. You know, like, that's a weird place to put it. I shouldn't put it there, but I did anyways. It's like that's the voice of wisdom, of Sophia, of the gin, of the genius, of the higher self, whatever you want to call it. It's like you already have the answer. You know you shouldn't have done that, but you did it anyway. You know, you ignore it.
Speaker 4: That's actually something that I think about so often too, because I'm like, all right, why am I so aware of the subtle little shit that I really shouldn't be worrying about. And it's almost like, all right, well, was this another spirit that is communicating with me? Is this just me me being like hyper aware in this moment? Or is it is it something you know higher up? Is it you with the highest form at that point? So it's like, you know, in those cases, like you know, don't set your keys here, don't set your wallet there, and you almost feel like a little schizophrenic sometimes.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like the almost you almost.
Speaker 4: Feel like a little paranoid because you're like, all right, my my higher mind or something is telling me not to do these things or to do these things, and you know, and it can be a little overwhelming sometimes, you know. But then there's other times where you're like, just calm down, Like it's not telling you to go jump off a damn bridge. It's just telling you, like, maybe you shouldn't lay your glasses there, you know.
Speaker 5: Like something so simple like that.
Speaker 4: And you know, and and what I found to be the the most peculiar thing about a lot of this is that it just really helps you to be present more than anything, you know, like to to be in the most important thing a point, and there was there was something that I've I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I heard it from someone else where. It's like, you know, imagine you're seventy five years old, and really where you are right now is just in the memory of that seventy five year old person, and that seventy five year old person found a way to get in a time machine or to be able to replay the movie or something like that. And that has helped me out tremendously just in my own life, just putting myself like making sure that if if I was that guy, what would I do in this moment if I could go back.
Speaker 8: And hold one last advantage of it? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, And that's especially like prominent whenever I like, if I'm like hugging my kid, hugging and kissing my kid good night, you know, like just something so simple, giving them a big hug and kissing them, tell them I love them and stuff like that. It's like those moments they are so fleeting because I have a coming up on a three year old, but I also have a coming up on a fourteen year old too, and I know how fast it goes. It is incredibly, it goes so fast. It's like it's it's gone before you know it. And I'm not saying you know, it's like you have different relationships with a fourteen year old versus a three year old, you know what I'm saying. And so yeah, I think that it's important to just try and remain as present as humanly possible so that it I mean, it's gonna time's gonna go by regardless, but to be able to cherish those little moments is so profound. And to be honest, I think like magic kind of taught me that in a way.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's its own modality, man, you know, and that I don't want people to get, you know, I don't want myself even to get too caught up in you know, what box to put that in?
Speaker 6: Or or what is this?
Speaker 8: And what is that? What do we call that?
Speaker 9: And it's like whatever you want to call it, you know, I feel like we all experience it and and you know, just call it what you want to call it, and understand it to be what you understand it to be and go from there, you know, as long as you recognize it and take those moments of hugging your kid and saying to yourself, wow, I could be just you know, just for that example that you set, you know, in a memory of you know, this moment that I might have missed because I was just too busy, you know, in my own head, trying to figure out shit and make the money and do whatever. And it's like, it's funny because I took my daughter to go and get herself some Panda and it's.
Speaker 8: Like one of her favorite things. She's like, oh, I love pan Express, you know.
Speaker 9: And she was sitting there holding her food and we had to go get food for the other kids at some other place, and.
Speaker 8: She was like, she was saying, how did you put it?
Speaker 9: She was like, oh, I'm gonna like hold on to this moment because I know that like, once I'm done eating this, then it's you know, it's done, it's over. I said, well, how about you pretend that you already ate it and now you just went back in time and now you get to eat it again. And she went like that, you know, it's like just a little games that you could play with.
Speaker 8: With just the mind.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, yeah, it's it's awesome, Like how all that? You know, because once you understand that you are not the mind that you're you can actually become in control of your mind.
Speaker 5: You can trick it all day long. And it's not even just tricking it.
Speaker 4: So like, here's an example, one thing that I realize just to use the me giving my son a hug before he goes to sleep. Example, whenever I hug him and I'm in that moment, it's not that as far as like presence goes it, you almost have to put yourself in the mindset of this is the only thing that is going on in the entire world in this moment, is this moment that I'm having with my kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the other things exist.
Speaker 4: Your living room still there, you know, your other kids are, you know, doing they're doing with what they're doing. But in that moment, the only thing that exists is your embrace with your little one or whatever it is. Like, And dude, in that sense, it makes it feel so much more powerful and so much more There's just something more meaningful about it whenever nothing else exists in that moment.
Speaker 8: You know, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: To take that further, you know, I can't tell you how many times I've looked at pictures. You know, sometimes our TV will kind of go into like a screensaver mode and it'll just start start showing some of our photos that are on our phones, and I see pictures of the kids and they're you know, they're this big, and I'm like, wow, Like I wish I could go back to that and just like pick them up. And you know, because they were they were small, you could pick them up and like, you know, throw them around and kiss them or whatever. And I see those pictures now and I'm not gonna lie, dude.
Speaker 8: It kind of makes me emotional because I can't do that, you know, that moment, that that moment is gone. Yeah, you know. But then it's like, okay, like you said, take advantage of now you know that's what we got.
Speaker 5: That's it, dude. And also like, just as far as that whole death card, man, that really was so perfect.
Speaker 9: On top of the synchronousities, well, oh my god, that tripped me out a little wit. It was, oh fuck perfect.
Speaker 4: It was there could there wasn't another better card for that moment, for that conversation, even just what's been going on in my life here in the past couple of days, could not have been a more perfect hard and man, that's just such a powerful sentiment that that we shared in that moment.
Speaker 5: I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a It was a good one, man. Like I said, I'm gonna have to go back and re listen to it. Personal, dude, you some good shit in there. Yes, he is the fucking man. Lord Byron.
Speaker 4: Also the fucking man loved having conversation and just trying to understand how it works from a different perspective instead of just sitting there judging it. You know, nobody learns anything from judgment at all, Like you were prohibiting yourself from learning anything when you were sitting there in judgment. And there's just so much more to learn ro than just that's not what I believe, or that's working with this or that. Get past that, just to just to be able to be that sponge and spoke it and soak it all up to really try and understand it.
Speaker 5: And I think that he really appreciated that too, that we kind of took that angle.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, d Yeah, it was a great episode, man, And can't wait to have a back man, both studs studs.
Speaker 5: But anyhow, Yeah, with that being said, we're gonna wrap it up right here, and uh, I can't wait for Wonder Wednesday. Now it's gonna be a fun one. Say so, all right, guys, we will see all the flip side of.
Speaker 1: Voices, drift on winds, untain words like spells that can't be gained, Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found, open.
Speaker 2: Doors, side to mind, the ordinary, far behind color, soul stars, lines
Speaker 1: In the mental mysteries, your fire