Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to kind of go off on a bit of a tangent if I can't, because I'm in it, did a lot of research, and I'm planning to start releasing a series of volumes of books that are long overdue. So but I'd like to touch on a few things if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. One thing I wanted to throw out the real quick is regarding what we were just discussing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, we talked about the fear factor about a lot of these things, like the mountain lion for example, and even if we were to entertain the thought and include Bigfoot in this, you know, apart from the fear factor, the other thing too, it comes to mind is the economy. And the reason I bring that up is because looking back into the nineteen I think as early as nineteen sixties when the sparted our was first sparted and then later on get started and discovered again in the eighties, and then I think it was the early nineties when officially when it became on part of the endangered species list. Now the sparted out. When I did my research on that, it's just a small little bird, you know, that's spartedt Our's not big and when that shut down the whole logging industry, which is a big part of the economy out in the Pacific Northwest. You know, if you think about something as small as the sparted owl shut down a lot, you know, the economy. You know, if the authorities will come out and admit that, hey, yeah we have this humanoid bipedal subject of Roman North America, you know, I mean, you know, you know, it makes you think, well, if they were to admit to that, and they would have to put possibly on the endangered species list or you know, all these legal matters would have to come into play. I mean I would just think. I couldn't help the think about, yeah, what if they were to admit to all this? You know that we have these species living among us that people laugh at us for believing it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well there there again, Daniel. We we go back to the consequences, and that certainly comes to mind. You know, I think back when I was training on Camp ri Leah. We were a mechanized unit, meaning that we were in tracked vehicles. We we my comment engineer unit went to mechanize and we used armored personnel carriers. And you want to take those those puppies off road. That's what they're designed for, right. So we had a huge training area, actually a number of training areas on the base of Camp ri Leah, and suddenly the environmentalists came along and started hanging in these little traps, if you will, from branches of trees all around the base. And in that particular case, it had to do with what they called the silver spot butterfly. And I swear to you they they claimed that that silver spot butterfly was indigenous to the base we were on and that they were fairly rare, they were threatened, if not in endangered, and so they were putting these traps up to catch them to see if they can, you know, do an inventory on how many are out there. And the entire time they did that, we were prevented from taking our armored personnel cares off any roadways at all on the base. It totally detracted from real real world training, you know what I mean. So that and the marmold murlet, which was also known to be on the coast there. In the case of the spot at owl, they were specifically it did shut down the industry just as a correction, but they shut down any logging in what was known as old growth forest. An old growth forest are tracts of timber that have never ever been cut. We're talking wilderness that is the same as it was ten thousand years ago. The claim, as it turned out, was false because not only did they find that the spotted owl was very comfortable in reprodder trees that were planted after harvest of old growth forests, but they were actually spotted in one case living. I remember this one story about that they found a spotted owl living in a It made a nest on a lighted sign. I want to say it was like a seven to eleven sign or something. I could be wrong, but but that it was enjoying the heat that the sign produced, and so it was so it was a lot more adaptable than what they were claiming it to be. And so I know a lot of that changed. But yeah, that's again we get back to consequence. Isn't that affecting access to certain areas recreationally as well as for logging and all. That is just one of those things that again, if they can avoid that sort of disruption, then again there's no consequence for not saying anything. And that's they what they prefer to do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lot of your your game department authorities, you know, your conservation police that come in, like for example, in the National Forest here in Virginia. Over the years, I can't tell you how many conversations I've had with some of these game wardens and the conservation police. And you know, they they you know, when they see you out their camping in these primitive camp spots, you know, they drive in, they check on you, make sure you're not doing nothing illegal that you're not supposed to be doing up there. And uh, I mean I get in conversations with them. I like, you know, they're they're great people. The older Now they got the younger groups, the younger crews coming in there.
Speaker 1: Now. Uh.
Speaker 2: I used to deal with a lot of the old timers that been in there. I'm sure they're probably retired right now. But now there's the younger group that come in here, and you know, I'll get into conversations. But it sometimes I see the decals of my vehicle and you know, some of them are very cool, like hey, they get out of their vehicle. It's like I gotta add this is coming from them now. Look like they got to ask ask me, like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you know about bigfoot?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't get.
Speaker 1: Into talking to them.
Speaker 2: I keep a small talk, but it's fun. And then while throughout the conversation, I'll bring it up, you know, because I know, I just want to see if any single one of them will share a different story or a different script. You know, I should say, I asked him about the mountain lions, and then once I bring up the word mountain lion, it never fails. Every single one of them has almost the same line, same script, you know about what you're you know, I want to ask him, I said, are you trained to tell you tell everybody that? Or is that what you really believe? You know, because it's like you're not full of me. I mean most of the time, I don't even question that. There's so much I want to say to them, but I just listened to what they had to say. Basically, I let it go in one ear and with the out the other. Because here in Virginia, I personally I am a witness. I've seen a black one right in my in my main research area in the George Washington National Force here in Virginia, I've seen one take his time crossing the road on me. You know, I know what I saw, you know, same area where I had my encounter in twenty fourteen of bigfoots, but this was a mountain lion. So and then plus just just north of here, northwest of here, There's been several sightings around the county, you know, and it blows my mind that they wanted to deny that they don't exist here. But I've heard stories from people, Uh places I worked at where customers will come in and share stories like, well, I met an old timer.
Speaker 3: He's retired from the department blah blah blah, but he came out and told me he was Back in the early nineties, there was a male and female that was released untagged on top of the parkway here, the parkway.
Speaker 2: Talking about the Skyline Drive that runs through here, Virginia. And you know, I was like, Okay, well that's cool. That's that's cool information. I mean, there's no online record of that information. But this individual has told this by the old timer that's retired.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I've heard of them retired. A lot of them will wait until they retire to even discuss not only Mountain Line, but even Bigfoot and it's and it's you know, they are operating with certain protocols. I'm sure they go through every possible scenario and their training as to how to respond to certain certain situations. But yeah, you know, I don't know what the big deal is when it comes to the cats, because you know, Oregon, we have an estimated population just in Oregon of six thousand wild cougar. So I mean, they do their things. They've been there longer than we have. They'll always be there. It's just a matter of adapting to the concept they're out there and to be on guard and to know how to react should you encounter them. There's signs everywhere. In fact, I can. I can right behind where I used to live on Mount Hood who is the wild Wildwood Recreation Area, And when you get started at the trailheads there in that recreation area, there are signs that say this is bear country, this is cougar country, and should you run into a bear, this is how you need to respond. And should you run into a cougar, this is how you respond. And frankly, I don't go in the woods without you know, king some sort of protection.
Speaker 2: We're in the same way here in Virginia. We all packed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know it's out there. So I want to segue a little bit if I can to do some research I've been doing lately. I think it's really fascinating, and to my knowledge, I'm the only one that's really gone down this rabbit hole. But we were talking before we came on on the air about the sighting I had in ninety three, and I confided with you that I've had one other sighting scenario, another encounter a little over two and a half years ago. And you know, bear in mind, it took me twenty eight years to have a second sighting of the bigfoots. And it's an interesting story and one that has led me in a whole different direction in my research. But if you'll allow me, I had been working and working. I've been communicating in contact with members of the Omaha Tribe in Nebraska. The Omaha tribe lives literally on the border with Nebraska and Iowa, and what separates the two is the Missouri River. Now, if you'd asked me beforehand to name a single state where I really didn't believe Bigfoot existed, I think Nebraska would have been right up in my top three mainly because my perception of Nebraska was nothing but extremely flat land and corn and soybeans as far as you can see, and for it is, ninety five percent of the state is very much like that. But that section that that border with Iowa fairly long, a few hundred miles long, and it again the dividing line of border, the boundary between the states is that Missouri River. That Missouri River has carved a really deep canyon, if you will, between the states. So it's along that eastern edge of Nebraska where the reservation, the Omaha Reservation is situated. Now, in the course of several years, they had told me that they were having multiple encounters with these things, and that to me was something that I found very difficult to believe. If you've seen them once, that's that's that's like winning the lottery. But to see them on a regular basis would would be tan amounts to have established a relationship with them. And I had kind of put that in the in the kind of hard to believe file, you know, as it is in bigfoot research, there tends to be two pretty distinct camps, and on one side you have the scientific biological flesh and blood camp, on the other extreme, you have the paranormal supernatural folks. Sometimes we refer to them sarcastically as the wu and and they can't be really any further apart. Now, I count myself amongst the former, that being flesh and blood biological creatures. And I've heard a lot of different things, certain anomalies that I would have to place in a little file off to this side in the paranormal supernatural category, simply because my go to when it comes to somebody saying that Bigfoot can create certain conditions, certain anomalies, is to say, all right, if you say Bigfoot could, say, I don't know, fly through the air and shoot flames at its butt, then okay, show me one other animal, a known species that can do that, and we've got a starting point. But if you can't, I'm not going to be able to really, you know, stomach that is something realistic. So I had placed a number of things in that category, you know. And but if we really look at the definition of paranormal, it literally means certain anomalies that have been experienced that cannot be explained by science today. And if we look at if we look at it through that lens, we have to say that there is a number of things that we put in that category fifty one hundred years ago that now have become common knowledge. So just because we don't have the scientific explanation for certain things doesn't mean they don't happen. And I say that by way of this story, I'm going to tell you one of the things I had put in that category is a phenomenon known as eyeshine. You've heard of that, I'm sure. Eyeshine from my understanding, was their ability to generate light from their eyes. And we're not talking reflection or bioluminescence for that matter, but somehow they're able to degenerate light and pitch blackness. And I you know, I did some research on it and I had come to the conclusion, you know, we see bioluminescence in nature, you know, again trying to apply it to what we do now. There's a lot of aquatic light life, especially deep sea life, that has it, and there's also photoplankton. And as I'm a certified scuba diver, I've actually swam through photoplankton that's on the surface of the ocean. And this is microscopic photoplankton that that will once when they're agitated, will actually glow give off some light. There are some reptiles coming, you know, bringing it to shore. We got there are some reptiles, plants, insects that can such as fireflies for instance, that can generate light, but I failed to find any examples in nature when it came to mammals, and so I kind of just said, well, then it's impossible, and I stuck it into that paranormal category. But they claimed and showed me several videos over the years of what they purported is eyeshine, and the victures really didn't give it justice. But there was something there that I, you know, I could barely make out. But the fact that they said that they had established a relationship with them and were able to bring them actually call them in got my attention. So one day I decided, what the hell I'm going to fly out there. They invited me to the reservation, and I got on a plane and went out there, and I spent a week on the reservation with these friends I had made on the reservation. We had been We spent the weekend I flew in Saturday. We got really to meet each other on Sunday, and uh, they seem pretty legit. And they said tomorrow, on Monday, We're going to go out in the forest and I'll show you what we're talking about. And so and again this was back when when COVID was a big thing, And so I point that out because one of the again one of the things I am very leary of, is being cranked, punked, hopesed, whatever you want to call it. And uh, you know, I'm always on guard for that. And so I'm thinking, you know, it's for them to pull us off. It would take you know, some other people participating, and and it didn't. That makes sense for me because the village, the main village for the Omaha tribe is a little town of called Maze, and they, because of COVID, they had locked down quarantined everybody in that on the reservation in that town. They were not allowed to leave after eight o'clock at night, and they weren't allowed to leave in the morning until you know, like daylight. So basically during day nighttime hours they were not allowed to leave. Now, the exception in our case was that the individual that I was friends with held a pretty high position on the council and so he had let's just say a little more clout when it came to leaving, and so they would allow us to leave the reserv to go I relieve the town, I should say, we were still on the reservation. So they took me out to an area and we never went out there until at least midnight. Okay, So we got out there on a Monday midnight. We drove to this location and it was very remote again in the Missouri River Valley, very heavy thick hardwoods, mostly oak, but some maple and a few pines scattered around, and parked the car. He said, get out, and no lights, keep all the lights off. Don't even turn on your cell phone. Just and it was so honestly, Daniel was so dark. I could not see the hand in front of my face. It was I mean, my friend was standing right next to me, and I could talk to him, but I couldn't even see him, you know, it was that dark. And so we walked carefully across the roadway and he stood at the edge of this road. Of course, there's no traffic going by. It's a two lane We're talking one lane each direction, and probably no more than about thirty feet wide. Walk to the edge of the roadway and we're looking off into complete darkness, and he cupped his hands to his mouth and he would call out. He would say, oh, Calgie. He would shout that out into the woods, into the darkness. I assumed it was woods. I couldn't rightly tell. And you know, he might do it again twenty thirty seconds later, and I'll be damned. I'm standing there looking at the pitch blackness, and all of a sudden, I see what appears to be a set of eyes, and they are lighted. They are very bright, to be honest with you, dim lights. But I'm looking out there and where once it was just pitch black, now I'm seeing what appear to be eyes. And again I'm thinking, Okay, has he got some LEDs out there? He got a little fob in his pocket and he's turning these on. He's punking me. I don't know. But here's the problem, Daniel. These eyes they blinked, they moved, and not only the eyes moved, but the individual itself would move. It would move left, sometimes right, sometimes closer, sometimes farther away. And at one time I know we had at least three separate individuals, and they all moved independent and It wasn't just this these eyes or when I assumed their eyes, but there were vocalizations that went along with it, And I mean crazy ass vocalizations the likes of which I had never heard. And I had heard vocalizations on numerous occasions, both in person and recorded, but there was one I'll never forget, and it was what I assume was female. Now, I'm going to estimate that these individuals that we were seeing that the eyeshine from were and again it's very difficult to judge distance at night, but I would have guessed they were roughly about one hundred and fifty feet away from us. This vocalization came from much farther back, maybe one hundred yards back in the tree line. But it was very loud, very high pitched, and that's why I presumed it was female. But it was the weirdest thing I ever heard. It was. It was a song. That's all I can It's the only way I can describe. It wasn't very long, maybe five or six seconds long, but in that five or six seconds, I heard at least anywhere from five to seven or eight notes that changed that it had a rhythm to it, It changed in pitch volume, so like, for I don't know, five or six seconds, I hear what sounds like a song, like a melody, like a little chorus, if you will. And it wasn't scary at all. In fact, I thought it was quite beautiful. And about twenty seconds later she does it again. And here's where it gets very interesting, at least for me as a citizen scientist, is it was an exact replica of the previous chorus, if you will, we'll just call it a chorus. Note for note, same volume, same change and pitch, same everything, same length, five or six seconds long, a break, And over the course of about a minute, she did this four times, four times and eats, and every time it was the same song. Now we can talk about these things roaring, screaming, howling, whooping, whatever you want to talk about, any sort of arbitrary grunt, ground, bark, whatever. This was something different. This was something that had meaning. You don't repeat something over and over again, especially something that complex, over and over again. If there if there's not a message somehow involved in that language language, that's all I can I can. I can tell you because uh, and I'll tell you this three days later, on a Wednesday in broad daylight. She did it again exactly the same way she did it three nights before, and just did it once. But I said, I'm like, I know that's all and I know that voice, and holy you know, so that was amazing. So between the eyeshine and the vocalizations, and this went on again. I tell you, I don't I had a hard time wrapping my head around seeing these things on multiple occasions, and like the eyeshine, I kind of got my ass handed to me because I had to admit that, yes, they have established a relationship, they are having multiple encounters and oh yes, that eyeshine thing, that's real. This went on five nights in a row. We went out Monday to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I had to catch my plane back on Saturday, very reluctantly, I might add. And it happened in two locations. I know. On one occasion, Wednesday or Thursday, we had some activity going on and it wasn't quite as active as the other three nights that preceded it. So they said, there's another place. It's about four and a half five miles from here. I'll take you there. Sometimes we'd get activity, so we drove for like fifteen minutes through some very rough country and we got on this logging road and he said stop right here, and I was driving, so I remember just before we turned off the lights. This is kind of important, kind of funny, actually, I remember just before I shut off the lights. When I was on this it was like it was like a logging road, but it was very straight. I knew I could see as far as my head lights could shine forward before I shut them off, that the road was very level, very straight. So anyway, we shut off the lights there and again he's out there calling to them, Oh, ho, HOGI you go hole again. Hole, call ga me hello friends, and then giga hole means come closer, and sure enough, but then less than a minute we had eyeshine. The first the one I saw initially was directly down the road, or it appeared to be, because I was still standing by the car, and I knew this traction the car was facing, and it lined up with the road a road I can't see. Standing next to a car, I can't see, but I just knew it was either standing in the road or just beyond it, but it was in line with the road. Then we caught a second one starting to flank us. At about three o'clock they started calling out, there's another one and it's trying to circle behind us. Well, so this has been going on now for You've got to understand for like four nights in a row. And I'm not only getting kind of used to it, if that is possible, but you understand too. I'll ask you, would you ever walk away from an active encounter? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't want to be there to observe and listen and gather as much.
Speaker 1: If you would think, you would think if anything was going to break contact, it would be them, But no, that didn't happen. In fact, every night, you know, we were out to sometimes two in the morning and starting at midnight, and these things were there the whole time. Can you imagine how hard it was for me when they said, well, we got to go, it's getting late, we need to get some rest. We'll come back tomorrow night. And I'm looking out there and they're there, and they're looking at me. I'm looking at them, looking at me, looking at them, and I'm like, you're leaving. You're serious, We're walking away from this, And they're like, oh, they'll be back to we'll come back tomorrow, They'll be And it was true, but it was the hardest thing I had to do. I mean, for me, if I knew it would have gone that way, I would have brought a sleeping bag and maybe a lounge chair and I would have spent the night till the sun came up. But it was always my choice. So anyway, let's fast forward to Thursday. We're at a second location. I spot this one down the road, we see another one trying to circle around us. I realize I got maybe one more night, and I'm flying back home and I'm It's been like the most amazing exchange I've ever had with these creatures. And I'm like, I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave, And so I did something kind of crazy. I I turned to my friend. I said, I said, hey, you've been doing this for like what three years now? And they said yeah, And I said, so you've I mean, you've established obviously established a relationship with these creatures. I said, you would think in three years if they ever wanted to harm you at all, they certainly would have done it by now, don't you think And he goes, well, yeah, I suppose and then I said, have you ever thought about I don't know, like just walking up to them and I couldn't see an expression, but I could damn here feel it in the darkness. Uh. And he just said pretty much hell no, at which point I said, hold my beer, like what I go do not? I said, whatever you do, do not follow me. I'll be back, I hope. Right. So I literally I don't I know what I was thinking, but in hindsight it still kind of blows my mind. But I walked down the road that I couldn't see, but I knew that individual that had been there that whole time is staring at us from in line with the road. Now this thing was probably one hundred and fifty feet away, would be my guess. And I just started walking. Now this is like October November, late October time frame, and the leaves are all down, and every step I take, I'm hearing the leaves crunching under my feet, and I can feel I'm on the road, because if I stepped off the road, I would have felt it, you know. But I know I'm on this hardball and I'm going down the road, and I'm just fixated on this set of eyes and I'm closing the gap. I'm like starting one hundred and fifty feet away. Now I'm one hundred feet away, and now I'm fifty feet away, and I'm like, you know, who's gonna blink first? Literally, you know? And I started I was kind of I don't know, in the back of my head, we were playing a little game of chicken. I thought that, you know, it's got to move, you know, something's going to happen. And so now I'm down to forty feet. Now I'm down to thirty five feet, and I'm it's right there, you know. And I thought about something that doctor Henry Fahrenbach had told me about. He was a primatologist and worked with gorillas and other primates in the past. And he said, because we had discussed this scenario, had what would you do if you were actually in the immediate vicinity of one? And I remember telling me, well, when we dealt with gorillas in Africa, if they came toward us, or if we got within a certain range, we would simply sit down, just squat down and sit on the ground, avoid making avoid making eye contact, act completely uninterested that they were there. And a lot of times that would get them to actually called down enough to relax enough that they would they may sit down with you, or they might actually approach you. So this was my brilliant plan. I'm now over one hundred feet from the vehicle, and I'm down to like thirty five feet, and I decided, if I got within about it, you know, another ten feet, I'm just gonna sit down and I'm going to let it make the next move. And that was my plan. I got about thirty feet I estimated from this individual when it stood up, and I wasn't sure that it was crouched down or not, but it was pretty obvious when I got to about thirty feet because these set of eyes came off from the ground and were considerably taller than me. Stood there for just a of course, I stopped at that moment, and it stood there looking at me for a second, and then it just I saw it turned to the to my right, it's left, and just walk off very quietly too, which was really weird. Didn't make a whole lot of sound, but it went from two eyes to one eye. When it turned it said, you know, away from me, and then I just watched it, well watched it. I heard it you know, walk off. But I saw it turned to my right and just disappear into the forest, and I was like, thank you. I was I really didn't know, you know, how that movie is going to end, but that's how it got. And then I turned around to look back where the car is, and of course I have no point of reference because it's pitch black where I just came from. The whole time I walked that line toward this creature, I knew I was on the road, and when it left, I'm like, what do you? I just like do a one hundred and eighty return and try to stay on track and hope I don't go off the road on my way back to the car. I think I got a I stepped off the road a few times heading back, and then I finally called out to him and they kind of talked me back to the car. But that was a very, very amazing situation that came of all that. But the bottom line is this, I got on that plane on Saturday, and a whole way back home, I'm thinking, all right, smart ass, you got to take that whole eyeshine thing right out of the the Paranormal file and bring it on over to your scientific biological flesh and blood file and figure it out. Because you saw it, you can't unsee it. And and I did. I did. It took me a little bit, but it was interesting. I was watching a TV show I think it was, I want to say it was Discovery Channel. It was called Earth at Night. I'm sure you could if your audience could look it up. But Earth at Night was a three part series where a camera crew went all around the world filming nocturnal creatures in the dark at night in such a way that they did not they were unaware that they were being filmed. And they had, dude, they had camera equipment that you and I would could never afford, because the pictures they got were just absolutely amazing. But in the first, the first part, let's say it was a three part series, and the first part, there was a they were in Argentina and they were filming a mother puma similar to our cougars, and she was leading four of her early large cats kittens out into the field and teaching them to hunt in pitch black dark. What struck me was when they were filming this, the eyes glowed so brightly, and supposedly they weren't using infrared, any sort of infrared beam that was reflecting off of the retina, like we see with deers, dogs, even humans, depending on the circumstances. And I was like, wow, of all the animals they shown that the eye, the return eye glow on this this mother puma was so bright it almost washed out the entire head of the cat. I mean it was like the whole head was glowing almost And the narrator would go on to say that, and they had traveled six different continents to do this filming. They said, of all the animals we have seen, the puma is one of only a handful that we have discovered that we can actually spot in pitch black of night with our naked eye. And I went, bingo, there's my animal. There's that one. I was looking the one that I needed, one animal that we know of that was a mammal that could do what people claim these things could do, and what I had actually witnessed, and there it was. And what I would come to find out was that this was a product of reflection refraction. I didn't go far enough down the rabbit hole because again in my limited thinking, I'm thinking, there, where's the light, there's got to be a secondary source of light in order for that reflection refraction to happen. But what I didn't think about is the fact that we as humans are very limited in our night vision and what we can see and decipher as light versus other animals, especially nocturnal animals. They obviously, like cats for instance, you know, like the puma, they see in the dark very clearly where we cannot. So how do they do it? Well, It's a process involving the tapitum les seda, the tapitum lycidum, which is a crystalline layer that's unique to nocturnal animals. It's a crystalline layer that sits between the retina and the optic nerve, and as light enters the eyeball, because it is a crystalline shape, it doesn't like reflect like straight back like a mirrewood. It's it's of course, the eyeball itself is concave, and when the light hits it, it bounces in every direction within the eyeball, and that process amplifies the light not only for them into the into what their eye is receiving and seeing in the dark, but it does it in certain cases such as the puma it amplifies it enough that the human with the naked eye, with no special cameras of any sort, no scopes, no infrared, no, no thermal, can actually see it. And now we take that and I puma has probably got an eye fairly close to that size of a human, maybe three quarters of an inch possibly an inch at vest in circumference a diameter. And if we extrapolate that to our subject to be in Bigfoot, we're looking at eyes probably about the size of a tangerine. So follow me. The bigger the eye, the larger the pupil or iris the shutter, if you will, the more light it can take in. And you have a much bigger projection screen on that retina at the back of that eyeball that if you're looking directly through that pupil, what it's doing is it's taking in light that we cannot see because of our own human limitations, and it's amplifying it to a point where we can again through that process using the TapIt of liceidum. And so I've checked the book, and I go, Okay, I can don't say that if anybody tells me eyeshine is BS and that it has to do with paranormal I can say something excuse me, but you know I can tell you otherwise. But that led me, Daniel down a road that caused me to ask questions about other things that I had put in that folder, that paranormal folder. It got me to think and you know, you know, had I heard things like we can talk about things other than eyeshine. We can talk about things like, oh, the fact that we can't get clear pictures of them. All we get is murray photos. The fact that they they people say that that they can change dimensions or go through portholes, and and because at one minute they can, there's nothing there and all of a sudden they're there and the next minute they're gone. Uh so obviously they're they've got these special powers. We can talk things about something you had brought up earlier about seeing some bright lights in the middle of the forest.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, back in May in Virginia. And that's not the first time I'm seeing weird lights in Virginia. Uh No, not in the first time in Virginia, but first time I'm seeing life period. First was like a year and a half, almost two years ago up in Pennsylvania. People when I described the people that say, oh, there was the orbs, but these weren't moving. You were stationary. Not one of these ever moved. H you know, except for the first set of life ever. So I looked like flashing little stars, but I've seen four based out looking blue brown balls slightly dimmed. And then in Virginia we saw what looked like a round white ball of light that didn't project anything, It did not illuminate nothing around it. It was just very strange. And then our thermals didn't pick nothing up. As soon as after it went out, we immediately picked up our thermals to see if there was somebody there, and we it was just interesting. We didn't see nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And and so let me let me explain real quick, what if I could tell you that I can explain, because this is some of the research I've done as of late, that I can explain things such as what they call orbs, what you experienced. I can explain this, how they possibly appear and disappear or appear to do that, how cameras have difficulty focusing on them. If and I can we can even go so far as to discuss people what they call being zapped, for instance, where people feel like they are losing control or a very powerful panic sort of reaction to something that doesn't even make sense, because there's nothing that they can say, well, this is what made me panic, but for some known reason, I'm panicking whatever to the point of even paralysis. I can almost even I'm working on trying to explain even what people talk about is mind speak. I think there's an explanation for all of this scientifically, and a lot of it is related to the same cause. And but let's take your let's take your orb situation. Okay, are you familiar with infrasound?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, infrasound ultrasound, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, infrasound specifically is sound that is below human normal human range of hearing, and then it sound below twenty hurts. And again we discussed our dogs can hear down to fifteen herds and which is below our hearing, and they can hear well above our human range as well. And different only different animals, you would agree, different animals have different ranges of hearing. Correct, Okay, So that doesn't mean the sound is not there, it's just we we get to the point it gets to the to the frequency and when we talk lower frequencies. We're talking going from say travel to base. Okay, when we get to down to twenty herds, it's extremely low base sounds. Now, the lower the frequency or the more you could say base is applied, whether you can hear it or not, the more powerful it is. We're talking sonic shock waves, and these sonic shock waves are very powerful. There. They are energy and they do have effect on humans. And I'll explain we know again, like I spoke, I have to have an example in nature of known animals that are capable of producing infra sound. And in my research it's pretty easy to find out that we know whales do it. For instance, they can communicate literally for hundreds of miles because liquid, keep in mind, this will come back. Liquid is the perfect medium for the conduction of sound waves. It's like dropping a pedal in a mere smooth pond. You can watch those shockwaves. They will not stop till they hit the shore, and then even when they hit the shore, they will reflect back toward the source. It's the same with sound. Okay, the lower the sound, the more powerful it is, and the more it affects it. Okay, you can't hear it, but you can feel it whales. Now you have to assume that any animal that can produce it can hear it. That only makes sense. So imagine, if you will. Whales use it for communicating with other pods of whales, and it helps them guide themselves to each other for mating purposes. Elephants use it. Elephants can generate infrasound through their feet. Now, keep in mind, these feet are like giant If you look at the bottom of an elephant's foot, it's like a big drum almost right. Well, you've these They generated through their legs into the ground with such force that it can be picked up over four miles away through the ground, right, and other elephants will be able to pick it up through their feet, and they use it to communicate the need for the herd to come back together, which they do on a daily basis. Alligators use infrasound and they use it for mating the the people you may have I don't know if you, but I've been told that alligators in a pond, completely submerged in a pond, can make the surface of the pawn ripple because they're generating in for sound. What's really interesting is tigers, because tigers can do it. It's like the ultimate per if you will, except it's lower than again, lower than what we can here. But they can generate this extremely low base note that goes out in a certain frequency, and they use it for hunting. They'll use it to stun prey. One of the things that it's somewhat of insidious about lower frequencies. High frequencies are very easy to detect the source where that sound's coming from, but low frequencies are impossible to detect. That's why when you buy us around sound system for your TV, you get five or six you know, you get these tweeters and mid range speakers, and they only give you one sububs. That's all you need. And no matter where you put it in the room, if you can't see it, you could not. Nobody can tell you where it's at, where it's coming from. Well, the tiger uses it that way. They will get up on a herd of antelope. They'll generate this sound. The antelope will pick up not audibly, they're not hearing it, they're literally feeling it. They know that danger is close, something is wrong, something's going to happen, but they can't figure out where's coming from. Now if I went out there and shot a gun, they're going to take off in the opposite direction, or honk a horn or whatever. Because I'm doing it at a frequency they can hear it. Oh it's over there, we're going this way. But with the infra sound, they don't know where it's coming from, and so it stuns them. It causes them to hesitate and stay in one spot because they they know something bad is about to happen, but they don't know what. They don't want to run into it. And in that hesitation, a tiger can get up close and take one down, or they know what's going on and they only need the one. So there you go. So there's our examples of animals that use it. And interestingly enough, they're all large mammals. Did you notice that even whales are mammals, But they're all large mammals that are generating this. Now, imagine we said, and go back to the fluid being the best conductor of sonic waves. I'm going to jump just a moment to something I talk about in terms of them seeming to appear and disappear around Moore and around Morehead, and I go around about this because when he started getting into quantum physics, he recognized appreciated the concept of vibrational frequencies. But where we depart is when he says they disappear when people are looking at them. He's suggesting that that disappearing act is happening on the animals end intern In other words, the animal is actually changing frequency and somehow shifting into a different realm. I guess I disagree. I think the action that is really taking place is not on that end, but on your end. In other words, when you're looking at something and it go and your visual acuity is disrupted, how well by being your eyeball, Your liquid filled eyeball is being bombarded by these shock, these vibrational waves, and it's causing your eyeball to lose focus, to lose acuity. And they know that they've done it with, you know, like the tiger, and I'm sure they've practiced it on other deer and other animals that they predate on. They know that they can do it to the animals. They know they can do it to us, So if you get too close to them, they can. It's the ultimate camouflage. But it's not camouflage on their part. It's how they're affecting you physically, how they're affecting your eye. And for example, you know, infrasound was not studied for a long long time because it was below human hearing. It wasn't practical, it wasn't there was no money in it. You know, why study sound you can't hear? You know, it's like would you buy silent music? You know, I can make a whole album of music in infrasound, and who's going to buy it? Nobody can hear it? Right, So nobody herely got into it. But when they finally started measuring infrasound and the effects that infrasound have on people, they found that even in nature, certainly these animals can make it happen, but also things like earthquakes, thunderstorms, they all create infrasound. Humans can create infrasound. And by example, in the late nineteen fifties, when we were put in astronauts and tiny little capsules and strapping them to international continental ballistic missiles and shooting them into space, they had one job, and that was to read the gauges on the dash in the capsule and report it back to Houston. And what they found out that during the launch sequence, during the during the period that they were accelerating into space, they could not read the gauges and they would radio back they say, like, what's the oxygen level, what's the pressure, what's the speed, what's this giving? We need these these this data from these analog dials, and they said, we can't read them. It was only after they found out about infrasound and then reapplied it retroactively to that that situation that they found that the rocket engines themselves were generating infrasound. And I say this only because a couple of things had to change. They had to change the way the rockets worked, they had to change the way the capsules were insulated against acoustic sounds, the uniform itself, and that's when they switched from analog dials and gages to digital. It was a lot easier to read under those circumstances. And anyway, so we know that infrasound can affect the human eye. The acuity, especially the lower it is, the more it vibrates the eye and the more it vibrates that liquid in your eye, and it makes it difficult to see getting to the orb situation. You know, once I kind of said, okay, I can check the block. That's how they appear disappeared possibly, And it's again, it's not happening on their end. It's what they're doing to you. It's not so I can say to people, I believe that you had this experience, that you that this happened to you. My argument is with your interpretation, let me tell you scientifically how that could have happened under certain circumstances. Right. So the ORB thing, I thought, oh, oh, this is going to be fun. I'll never get this one soul. So I got in and found out, and I have references to all this and I'd be happy to share it with you. I basically, and I didn't use any AI and I wasn't around at the time, but I did. I did use Google quite a bit, and I got in and you can do this just as well. It is typed in can infrasound affect human vision and how? And of course I came up finding out that these frequencies can mess up your eyes sight, and then I went, okay, can can infrasound caused people to see colored lights? And I would encourage you, Daniel, to do that as soon as we get done with his interview. But the answer came back yes, and I'm like, no way, And so I started digging, digging, digging, I found that I want to stay back in the late eighties early nineties, there was a factory where people had been working in for quite some time and without any sort of issues. And as factories do, they as they grow and modernize, they are constantly swapping out different types of machinery, things that can do things faster or with better quality, you know, or more volume. And so it was that, you know, periodically they would remove a machine and bring in something that was a little more technologically advanced. And one day people started that had been in the factory for some time started complaining about feeling very odd, feeling very uncomfortable, feeling somewhat nauseous, and also mentioned the fact that they were having visions of things that were borderline hallucinations, but they were Some people attributed it to God. It was all Most of it was in their peripheral vision, mind you, but they were seeing movement and colors and lights in their peripheral vision. And some even discussed and it's you know, it's this was written back in the nineties. Some discussed that they were seeing colored balls of light, and I'm like, no way. But sure enough, when they brought in, when they brought in equipment and did some testing, they said, this new machine that you installed is the source. And what it's doing is it's creating infrasound and it's messing with your employee's eyesight. And sure enough, as soon as they switched that particular machine off, all of those colored balls of lights went away. Now, if Bigfoot is able to do that like other animals do in the wild, it's it's basically putting pressure on your on your on your eyeball and that oqueous humor, that liquid inside your eyeball is being affected by it, and it can cause you to see different colors of light that you in the middle and in the case of Bigfoot, in the middle of the woods, it's been proven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is seriously interesting.
Speaker 1: For sure, animals can produce infrasound, right, and infrasound can produce distorted vision, including colored balls of light, and Bigfoot produces in for sound, then that particular anomaly could very well. I'm not saying it's for certain, but I said it would go a long ways to explain scientifically how Bigfoot can possibly be causing these sort of visual anomalies by use of the infracent Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, that's very interesting because, like I said, this is the latest light that we saw. David was you know, maybe five between five and ten feet up ahead of me. He was the first one to notice it and got my attention. When I came over to look at what he was looking at. Boom, I saw it too. I was right at it, and it just after a few short seconds it just went away, looking dead on at it, which was again, it was interesting, and I for one would never thought I would see anything like that, especially in Virginia, because I mean I've been out in the woods for years and never, not once, have I ever seen any kind of strange lights in the woods up to that moment, you know, yeah, up in Pennsylvania a couple of years ago. Prior to that, I've seen some weird things, but that I can't explain.
Speaker 1: But well i'll and I'll tell you I haven't. I have yet to experience it, but I've heard enough of it to believe it's not just some couple of people some anecnotal stories. Because when you heard a hundred times. There has to be some truth in every story. So again, it's not it's not that they didn't experience it or that you didn't experience it. It's just how you interpreted it, how you came to understand how that could happen. In your case, maybe you didn't understand it, but you did experience it. I just talked to a lady this week who was up in the Olympic, the Olympic National Park in Washington, and she told me a story where her and her husband were at a hot springs in the park and stayed a little too late and had to hike out at night, and that they were being followed by more than one of these creatures, and they had no flashlight whatsoever, and their car was nearly three miles away. And they said, the entire time these things followed them, there was what appeared to be a ball of light ahead of them in the trail, and they were able to follow that all the way to their vehicle. They said, without that light, they probably would not have gotten out of there that night. And they said as soon as they got to their vehicle, it stopped. So I don't know. I don't know, Daniel, but I'm just telling you. I'm I'm looking into this stuff from a scientific aspect and trying to make sense of it. I can, we could. We don't have enough time, I'm sure, but I could. I can get into into what I believe is behind people being zapped. I can tell you why most cameras failed to get clear pictures. Same of ahnomenaly, same sort of in for sound effect, but infrasound can do a hell of a lot of things up to and again. I can prove this in for sound amplified. Again, you can't hear it, you think, well, if I can't hear it, if they turn up I can hear it. No, I'm talking inversound. Most of the things we're dealing with are probably on a scale one to ten, in the three to five volume level, if you will. If turned up to tan, it could kill you, and I have evidence of that too. It can cause your lungs to collapse. Thankfully we don't. We haven't ran into that, at least that we know of. But there's a lot of a lot of things. There's a lot of things out there. Tell you what. I'm speaking at four more conferences this year, and uh, I'll be I'll be continuing my research. It seems that every time I speak, I've I've got new information. And I'm trying. Man, I'm trying. I'm trying to do things. I've been doing this thirty two years, and it's I've got to a point where it's like, Okay, I'm retired. I got I really got to pour myself into this. I'm coming up with some answers, or at least some some very plausible answers as some of the questions of the what we've ran into and why it's so difficult to find them, Why it's difficult to to you know, get one in captivity. I think I can explain that, and I can explain why they One of my latest things is actually the attitude in the in the persona that behind staying away from modern society. That that and how they got there. And so anyway, have me at one of your conferences next year and I'll blow blow your minds away because by then I'll probably twice as much information. But anyway, it's, uh, it's a fascinating subject. And the more the more I get into it, the more I realize the less I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be great. I mean We're definitely be in communication and uh, you know, I'll touch face with you on a few things and uh, but this has been great information. This seriously has been great information, and I hope the listeners take a lot of this and into consideration, and if they have any questions, Uh, there'll be linked to the description where they can find you and contact you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you a chance of shameless plug here, I think if you do want to get a hold of me, my email is American Primate at AOL dot com. That's the word American and then with an N followed by the word primate p R I M A T E at a O L dot com. I have a website which is an American Primate dot O R T. So feel free to reach out to me. If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to try to answer them, and if I can't, I'll dig into it and see what I can do. But no, it's been great talking with you again, Daniel. It's been a while and I'm looking forward to seeing you again in person soon.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent, Yeah, I appreciate everything, Todd. I want to appreciate your time being on here and again I'll be in touch with you soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you again, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll definitely have to have you on it back again for some more conversations. There's a lot I think we could cover and go over.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll look forward to it. You take care.
Speaker 2: Excellent