Speaker 1: What's up everybody, it's your girls, Cecily and Stephanie. Hi. Oh, I like that. That was good. I don't know if you saw her. If you're not following us, by the way, on rose Pricks, your stupid? Are we rose Pricks pod or podcast? Whatever? Just look at rose Pricks. Yeah, you'll find it. Go to that and watch our video because we just like went, we just went to the rack.
Speaker 2: That was a very funny video. No, but there was a funny video. We we went and we and thank you again. I'm gonna thank you publicly. Cecily took me to a really nice lunch, a sushi lunch, and then she insisted, insisted upon buying me a cookie at Corner Bakery. It was really sweet and I it like on my way out of the store because that's.
Speaker 1: Where we're at. Of course that was it was a birthday thing. It was a birthday lunch and happy. Let me publicly say, has bought me lunch so many freaking times? No? No, it was yes, Like I'm going to say, I counted because I keep a diary of it. Also, I keep a diary of how I feel afterwards mentally, physically. Been years been doing this for like decades, so thousands, thousands, sometimes well thousands.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't that's okay, I don't need a cookie, and Cecily was like, yes, you're having a cookie. And then I chose my cookie and Cecily said, you know, I'm not going to eat mine right now because I'm not a big giant pig like you are. I'm just going to save mine for when I get home. And I was like, oh, that's my impression of me eating it on the way out of the store.
Speaker 1: Oh like slow moo she did. She went on a real love register. Uh huh register is that the right word. Yeah. Now, before we get into we have a theme today of just just the worst dudes, and we're not even those kind of women. We are like, oh my god, we've had to like not air things because we've defended terrible guys. Yes, so we are not the women that are coming for the dudes. It's just not our thing at all. We're comics. That would be ridiculous, but today we are. Today we are.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you something that is not going to surprise you. You and I have already talked about this, and I'm going to be careful so that we don't end up in territory where we're like, oh my god, we can't air this. Okay, So I'm going to be careful, but I am going to say that my sense of humor runs towards I have had many a friend who have shown me their penis and I thought it was huh, hilarious, And that's where my sense of humor was. And I have a lot of male comic friends who wouldn't I don't think would be scared of getting canceled because they know that it. I thought it was funny. But it's not to say that I was like, please show me your penis, you have my consent. It was to say that sometimes they would just whip it out and we would laugh uproariously.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not going to say who the person is that I know that did that. I know one guy that did that with you. I could think of three. I could think of three. Now I'm just dying to know, because I do want to tell you as a friend, and I'm not even joking that is not appropriate. I would I'm not I wouldn't go to the police or anything, but I would definitely be like, please don't do that. I have never had a guy randomly take out his dick that I was not hooking with.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so this was a okay, this is a guy who is a comic that I used to play poker with.
Speaker 1: I know who one of I know who that is and and the first initial M, Yes, okay, I know who that is. That's so gross. But yes.
Speaker 2: The other one was an agent that I had that was dating that was day somebody that I know.
Speaker 1: And he just showed it to both of us and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, it doesn't really matter, but the fact is that we thought it was very funny. And we were much younger, but we thought it was funny and it was listen. If we had said, please don't do that, oh my god, he would have been horrified and been like, I'm so sorry, Like it was not meant to scare us.
Speaker 1: I think we were, But what did probably what was the third one? I can't I can't even remember. Those two definitely stand out. But anyway, my point is that I'm not the person as you were just trying to say. We're not the kind of people that are like we're trying to get people canceled, but like some stories. I'm going to get into it and I'm going to say I want to say, well, I guess I can say tomorrow. I just want to say congratulations to Argentina for getting to the finals. Oh that's all. I just want to say that, just because I was rooting for England. I really wanted England to win and it just lost in like kind of the last minute of the whole thing. We have won more big game. So Argentina is now playing Spain. That's the final World Cup, which I think is kind of boring, but I'm not that into it. But I kind of got into it this year for the first time. Honestly, I was like, this is fucking cool, and I just want to say I just want to acknowledge that because it just happened. When you're hearing this, It happened yesterday. Yeah, so that's cool. You're cool that you that you're up on that, I suppose, and I love that I'm breaking news to you right now. I'm like, Stephanie, it is not okay that three different guys at least with their penises out that you were not dating.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, you know what, it was also not okay you watching the World Cup. So for no reason, I just decide that's that's where I draw the line.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's rude, right, I hear you. Okay, Can I ask you one question where any of the penises before we get into this, like especially gross or attractive? You don't have to say who's who?
Speaker 2: Well, I will say, and this is I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart. I don't I don't care, like I've never been somebody. I'm not any kind of like the person. I think both of the people were very proud of their penises and I didn't care. I wasn't like, oh my god, I didn't know you were working with all of that. But I mean I was like, yeah, I guess it's big, but you know it wasn't down flip it and reverse it.
Speaker 1: And reverse it. Yeah I did, because that would really be the only that or nine one one, let's see either way.
Speaker 2: Evs Okay, here's the I say all of that because the story that I bring you is not fucking okay. All right, it's not okay. And you know I have and I can't believe that the person who said some of this ship thinks it is okay, and that person may surprise some of you that I'm about to bag on them because I'm not going to be able to do it on my other show for reasons that are obvious. But that person is Adam Carolla.
Speaker 1: Holy what did he say? I'm so scared? Okay, so scared.
Speaker 2: So here's the story. It's it was, it was in media and it's Adam Carolla. Co host pushes back after he calls, well, I'm going to just tell I'm going to read you the article without the headlines. So they Okay, Adam's Adam Carolla's co host who who I know? His name is Mike Dawson, A good guy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He wanted some clarity on what Adam meant after he said the rape accusation, which forced Graham Plattner to quit his race, sounded more like a quote basic drunken dude thing than sexual assault. Okay, so this is what Adam said. Quote, this stuff sounds like drunken dude. Behave people get weird with this stuff. But I would say most every guy I know did what he's being accused of at one point or another with their girlfriend at some point after a night of drinking, he continued. He continued quote, It's basically like, I'm drunk, I'm horny, I weigh fifty pounds more than you were going to have sex. It's not really rape because we sleep in the same bed and I'm just going to pass out and then the next day I won't really remember what happened, but I'll buy you some flowers.
Speaker 1: It's a basic drunken dude thing. What the I told you you were going to be very mad? Can you believe he does not give a fuck? He's horrible? Okay?
Speaker 2: Then, so Dawson tried to push back a little bit. He said, you're just talking about being blackout drunk and doing stuff that you regret and don't remember. You're not talking about actually raping. Well, Corolla says, I'm saying exactly what it was. He added that he leaved Platner was a weirdo, sexual deviant and piece of shit. But he says, h So Dawson says, you said that we all knew guys who did exactly what he did. I'm just having a hard time rectifying that. So Corolla says, got drunk, lived with a chick in their twenties, horny, fucked up. She's like, I'm going to bed and he's like, I'm going to get some before you pass out, and then we'll both pass out. It's just standard drunken, blue collar dude behavior.
Speaker 1: I have so many. First of all, let me just ask this why if he thinks the guy's a piece of shit. I'm just going to start from this place.
Speaker 2: Hold on here, Okay, Yeah, this is the this is what he says. At the end of this, he says he thinks society needs less of a black and white view of rape. I've been calling everything rape and I don't think that's a good idea. I think we need stratas, just like we have with murder. What so, I guess so the kind of rape is not really rape. It's like, yeah, I guess, like, well, that's not really first degree rape, which he says after letting us know that when a guy has fifty pounds on a woman and forces her to have sex, that's not that should not count as rape. Do you know that marital rape, which is basically what he's kind of talking about, is illegal. It's illegal and it's rape. And I mean what, I mean, what the what?
Speaker 1: What is happening? My mouth is like, I'm I don't know him the way you know him. I really haven't followed him. I don't know him. I know that you know, I know stuff, but I don't know a lot about him. And I am in shock because I'm even trying to think of other people, other guys in the manisphere, Like I don't even think Joe Rogan would say that, I'm honest, so either, I mean, that's so outraged, Like that's on another level that I am shocked. Yeah, I'm shocked. It's absolutely shocking. That's just are we sure? I mean, it's so crazy that are we sure that that's a real source, Like there's no way they can. That's insane. And the scariest part of that is there's not going to be ever any pushback because he's got his fans. We live in these separate worlds where laws apply to different people, we all have different news, and nobody seems to face any consequence. I'm not even trying to say, like, like, are people other than like, who's even talking about this? I know, in fact, I'm going to look that up if we look on Reddit to see if people were talking about that, because that's freaking insane. He's got twenty pounds on her yeah, so that's just what it is. Yeah, like what it is. Okay, did he have like a stroke.
Speaker 2: No, he's just he just he's desperate to be in the manisphere now, he's desperate to like be stay relevant, and he's gone completely off the deep end being an alt right guy, and so he's got to just keep saying like really crazy shit so that he can be on Fox News.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got it on Reddit. Hold on, hold up, it's already It's only from two days ago and it's already got over one hundred comments. This is him. There might even be a sound up here, but I'd have to send it to you. But it just says Kroller out here defending Platner's basic drunken dude behavior. So basically what you just said. What you said? They quote that exactly got drunk, but got drunk live with the chicken, their twenties all that. So people are making some jokes and then some like, uh, people are just sort of making drugs. And one person said, truly horrifying that he genuinely sees nothing wrong with this. Even more horrifying, someone says, is the fact that he's far from alone. A lot of men have long believed this. A lot of men and many women sadly truly believe that rape by a spouse is by definition, by definition impossible, which is what you were just saying. I mean, this is and somebody points this out. I don't know if this is true because I didn't really listen to Loveline. But someone points out rolla mocked rape victims on Loveline all the time. Is that true? No idea. I don't think that Drew did that. I wasn't like an avid listener, but I love them. I love that show.
Speaker 2: Well, doctor Drew's gone completely off the deep end too, but you know that he's absolutely horrible, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he would say that. I don't think he would say that. He said stupid things, but I don't think you'd say that. Like maybe he would now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he would now because now he's like mister like taking testosterone supplements and like, I mean, he's.
Speaker 1: Right off now. Yes, Oh my god, oh my god. Okay, here's what someone else wrote on Reddit. I was in denial of Corolla being a conservative podcast for long, longer than I'd like to admit. There was a time when the show was funny enough to overlook some bad views, and he came off as more of a guy mocking conservatives just as much as liberals. He's definitely changed over the years. And I bailed at the beginning of COVID, which is a long time ago, but I don't know what they're talking about. It was six years ago. Oh my god, Okay, one more. This is legitimately There is legitimately popular stuff. I don't know what. I don't know what I'm reading as I read it. But unfortunately, like Candice Owens and the like, but for example, magazines like The National Review largely exist because a few rich guys fund it, not because of its popularity. And the same thing was sort of true with Daily Wire. It was bleeding money, but a rich guy was backing it. So I think they're just talking about like these guys can say what they want because they have money. Yeah, they can't even get wow.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I kind of started this with, like, it's not I'm not somebody easily offended and trying to cancel people. But that's fucking crazy, yeah, and needs to be called out and he should be fucking canceled first, Like, how are other regular people being canceled for so much less, and people are like Adam Corolla out there defending guys with raping women and saying, let's not call it, let's not call it rape so fast. That's just a guy who weighs fifty pounds more than you forcing you to have sex against your will.
Speaker 1: That's not rape. Well, the last I checked, that was literally the definition of rape. That's the money answer, that's what it is. And back to what I originally said, is like why if he thinks that Klatner is a scumbag, which I agree with, why would even why? Boy? Like, why stick your It's not even a friend. It's not even like the Louis c. K Sarah Silverman situation. If you remember that she came out and she's like, I'm sorry that he did this, but he is my friend. You remember all that, and then she had big trouble for that, and that's a totally different thing. That's such a different thing to me. But it's not even that. And someone wrote, especially noteworthy that Corolla would probably disagree with every policy position Platner advanced, and so why would you even that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly the point, just because you're in that dick, and you want to say stuff that really riles people up and you just don't care. It doesn't matter. You're going to say stuff.
Speaker 1: That you just know is like edgy, and you know you're going to defend rape and go, yeah, come at me, I don't give a fuck. Absolutely insane. Yeah, okay, Well moving on to like a brighter spot, Nick Reiner were talking about that. Yeah, let's deal. Well, we're not gonna we won't talk about it too much. This just popped up, and it's interesting to me because I'm gonna just read you the headline on page six, which is Rob Reiner's Rob Reiner's sister. I read that wrong. I originally read that as Nick Reiner's sister. So I guess Nick Reiner's aunt stands behind the accused murderer. That's him Nick as he deteriorates in prisons. So we've got a sister of Rob Reiner. Imagine how those kids feel. So okay, Nick Reiner still has support from one of his closest relatives, his aunt, Annie Annie Reiner, has remained by her nephew's side since he was charged in connection with the murders. Now, I'm gonna say this, probably what Rob and Michelle would have wanted. They they died for him, honestly, so I could see them going like, yeah, that's cool, honestly, if we really get into it. But it says Annie, he's been supportive of Nick throughout the legal proceedings, and insider said, despite the circumstances surrounding the case, Oh, that's a nice way to put it, she's remained in his corner and her presence has been a great deal to him. I'm sure. I'm sure the other kids don't feel that way. I'm going to bet on that just you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's some circumstances, you know, death and all that, but like you murder with a knife, it's some crazy circumstances.
Speaker 1: But you know, all things considered, great guy. A source close to the Reiner family told The Daily Mail that Nick no longer looks like Nick. They're sad that he lost some weight in prison, don't He's amazing. He's almost bald, well because they shaved his head first off. For sure, bald because they have to keep his hair super short to keep the bugs out. It says, I don't think that's true, but okay, and he's super skinny because of the intense medication he's on. His eyes are very sunken in. Are you fucking kidding me? I don't want to say he shouldn't have to be on medication. He's just a no, he's a little guy. He's a little funny guy. He's just like me. Why does he have to feel like the medication makes him too tired? He soull in his eyes or so? I think his eyes were pretty already sunk in. I'm not a fan if that, If I made that clear, and if I sound unsympathetic, I am unsympathetic. It is nice that the sister is doing something kind and showing grace, I guess you could say. And like I said, I think that's probably what the Reiner parents would have wanted. They did every single thing they could do for this kid till the end. Yeah, I just feel sorry for his siblings. Do you think they would have maybe drawn the line at murdering them.
Speaker 2: You'd think, something, what, we've done everything we can do, and you still murdered us, So we're gonna stop helping you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't help you anymore. But do you ever have like a friend who's like terrible and you have mutual friends and that friend let's call the friend Jason, and Jason just keeps doing terrible things and you're you feel like you're you're the only one seeing it, and your other friends are like, what, you're so weird. Jason's great, right, and then Jason finally just does the worst thing, and I'm like, now you now I can put my hands up right, like you get it, and they're like, we get it. And then one of the friends goes behind your back and they're like, but I'm still on Jason's side. Yeah. Yeah, that was a long way to go for that. But let's let's move on to another man in prison, beautiful man, beautiful man, sexy man, and that is R Kelly. Yes, oh, I guess this is a time, a good time for ad f Mary kill oh R Kelly, Adam Corolla for Nick Rener. Oh that's not fair. That might be our best one to ever. Oh my God, to choose God, I mean songs we'll sing to you. Just keep that in mind. Watch I choose Adam for the person I'm going to have sex with.
Speaker 2: And then Lynette's like, we can't, I cannot do a podcast with you anymore, Like this is crazy like you married. You said you want to have sex with kill him.
Speaker 1: I could name him though, I mean, we're not killing anyone. We're not. We're tickling somebody until it really really is upsetting. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I'm having sex with Reiner. Nick Reiner, how okay? I would have offed him, but go on, Oh, I'm sorry, you're the moral police is here.
Speaker 1: I'm sexing R Kelly because I think he would sing some really fun stuff, like it's just sex. We're not gonna no one else is there.
Speaker 2: I mean, but but he but there's like you'd have to get a long wavy oil the baby oil involved.
Speaker 1: That's not him. He's not busy baby or that's diddy. Don't oh oh, R Kelly. Okay, R Kelly would pee on you though, that's not gonna be fine, it's worth it's better than the other two. Would have sex with Nick Reiner?
Speaker 2: I would, I would, Uh, I can't, this is too hard.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I'll just do it for you. I don't have any steak I would have sex with I have sex with R Kelly. I would, well, i'd have to off Reiner, and I guess i'd have to marry Corolla. But wow, here's what I would do. I would have to change. I would spend that time working on his belief systems.
Speaker 2: And somebody I know has worked real hard on that and it didn't do any good.
Speaker 1: Right, So what's r Kelly up to? My sexy love?
Speaker 2: Okay, so R Kelly too, Trump, commute my sentence. I was targeted. He was targeted. So he's shooting his shot at President Trump in a bid to get out of prison early filing for clemency with the Department of Justice. This is according to his lawyer, whose name is Bo Brindley. Love, imagine that name, Bo Brindley. Mom, Mom, lawyer Bo Brindley now.
Speaker 1: Sturing him, and I want to see if he looks like what I think he looks like? Should I say? Should I say it? First? What I think he looked. I think he's kind of like a Southern guy with kind of kind of good looking in my opinion, like grayish hair. Is that what you see?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking I'm not looking at a picture of him, but I'm thinking he looks like.
Speaker 1: The Murdoch, like the Papa Murdoch. I don't see any pictures of him, but the guy that I see that when it comes up the law office. Oh is it Brindley or Brindley Brindley b R I N D L E Y.
Speaker 2: I see him. He doesn't look like at all, like he looks a little mafio. So okay. So he says he'd been working with Kelly on the clemency petition for quite a while before it was submitted Tuesday, So that was just yesterday. From when we're recording this, we're told Kelly is asking Potus to commute his combined thirty one year sentence for two convictions in twenty one and twenty two, one of which was Brooklyn, New York, and the other in Chicago. In the New York case, Kelly was found guilty of racketeering, sexual exploitation of children, forced labor, and the Man Act violations. During the Chicago trial, he was convicted of producing child pornography and enticing a minor to engage in sexual activity.
Speaker 1: And you want to have sex with him, go ahead, So they're also Brindley bo.
Speaker 2: Brindley is also saying that Kelly's health issues should warrant his release.
Speaker 1: He's got a blak Sate.
Speaker 2: Act and other health problems. Poor guy, poor little guy, a little sweet guy. He's just a sweet little guy. Of course, Trumps. I don't think Trump's gonna do that. I honestly, I'm not trying to give him credit. But why would he do that? Why would he be like, yeah, you're good, Yeah, not run? I mean he can't. Well he will run again, So you can't run again, but he will.
Speaker 1: Do you have another men behaving badly story? Look, I probably do, but I can find because I haven't all have to open this.
Speaker 2: I do have another story that's not about men behaving badly, but it is about Ariana Grande. And you know, I'm a little bit obsessed with like these relationships.
Speaker 1: We can throw that in. I also have the Howard Stern thing. It's just that he's firing a bunch of people. He may kind of a man behaving badly takes so much money. The headline is the staggering amount Howard Stern makes per minute despite cutting radio shows and laying off employees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's going off like almost all his employees because he's going to once a week.
Speaker 1: But you can tell us the story, right, he renewed his contract blah blah blah. So the amount for his current contract hasn't been disclosed. He's coming off and I dropping five hundred million dollar deal over five years, So one hundred million dollars a year. Wow, going off Stern's previous years yearly salary of one hundred million a year and his four hours a week radio show that's all he does. He's earning eight thousand dollars per minute. Let me say that again, eight thousand dollars per minute. I never liked the guy. That's just me. I know, I know he turned around on a lot of things. I still think he's shit personally. I don't know him. Maybe he's really nice. I like that. That's where we did. I don't like if I met him at a radio convention and I found him really obnoxious. This was so so long ago. Yeah, it was. I used to go to these radio conventions every year to drum up business for my radio show, and so they'd be all over. Everybody was there, So that's where I got all jokes about like different like morning shows, Jon and the Ricketts or whatever, like shit, and sometimes we'd have like guest speakers, and Howard Stern show up. Once and he walked in and it was like he had to say, you wouldn't take his sunglasses off in a very like dark hotel convention room. It was just like, you know, he's sort of that guy. That's not why I don't like him. I didn't like the way he talked to people on his show. I hated the way he talked to women and told them that they were fat and sexualized people. I thought it was disgusting. I know he changed his ways.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, you're okay with women being fat. That's what I'm That's what I'm hearing. I'm hearing like you're okay, like you're inclusive about like different sizes, which is like, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Not what you say in private. I know that he became I know he apologized for a lot of that, and I do think that people can change, and I do give him grace for that. But it's also ridiculous how much somebody like is paid for that shit. That's not to say he should turn down if that's what they want to pay him, take it, okay, But that's wow, eight thousand dollars a minute a minute? What do you even why even continue to work? Like, what kind of ego do you have? I know, you got five hundred million dollars, you have a billion dollars. And he's still married to Beth, who he's been married to this whole time. Right, so he doesn't owe any It's not like someng w and Mel Gibson got dumped to give half his money away. Right. I better get a Jodie Foster movie about a puppet at a beaver puppet, or I won't be able to pay it off my alimony. Right, What the fuck? Why do you even need that? Is he giving it? Does he give it to charity? Let me look, Oh, I'm sure he gives so much money to charity. I'm sure he does too. I know he's on a good side of a lot of things. I want to really is.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say that he's very very big now, and I know he didn't used to be, but he's very big on like not punching down and yeah, which a lot of people aren't. And I think he was one of the early people with his reputation to start going like no enough, like I like Hillary Clinton and Trump socks, yes, And I can't believe everybody's so being so crazy and being followers. And he was, like I don't care. I'm going to say what I'm going to say, and we needed. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he and his wife are heavily, according to AI, involved in animal rescues. Okay, he got me back. Prominent supporters foster parents for the North Shore Animal League in America, the world's largest no kill animal rescue. She's a spokesperson. They also have tons of other stuff. They also run the Linda B. And Howard Stern Family Foundation, which supports like food Insequito, food insecurity. He also uses his platform to raise money, sometimes to charity calendars and book proceeds.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, yeah, hey he's pretty different. I mean, listen, you know, there's just so many people to hate these days that I feel like, I know, they can't waste ourselves on the wrong ones.
Speaker 1: You're so right, and I agree with him on so many things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he did used to suck, and he he acknowledges that. And it's not like he's like, oh, I don't stand behind anything. I you know, he's just like, whatever you evolve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were going to tell us really quick about Ariana Grande because.
Speaker 2: I was just going to tell you that I was going to tell you that's so fast, just that it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't even need to tell you.
Speaker 2: But basically, so, she breaks up with Ethan Slater, who you know, left his wife for her, and they're like a new baby. She just I don't love Ariana Grande's like relationship style, like just and she's so flippant about it. So she's now back with this old boyfriend that she had named Ricky Alvarez.
Speaker 1: Did you know about this guy? I don't remember him?
Speaker 2: So, uh, Ricky remained close with Ariana's family over the years, and this person says, this inside source says that's something she really appreciates. And he also made an effort to show up and support her while she's on tour, which hasn't gone unnoticed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like you think that Ethan Slater didn't show up on tour to be like his serious girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he did. So.
Speaker 2: They sparked dating rumors last month when they were spotted hanging out with a group of friends at an Austin, Texas restaurant for her birthday, and then they were subsequently together for the Fourth of July weekend and they were snapped leaving a whole foods and carrying grocery bags. But here's the big, the big story. So while she was singing earlier this week, she was singing thank You Next, which famously name drops all her former romantic partners, and when she changed the lyrics from wrote some songs about Ricky, which goes, wrote some songs about rig Now I listen and laugh.
Speaker 1: To, wrote some songs about Ricky.
Speaker 2: We always find our way back, And then footage shows the crowd just going totally wild.
Speaker 1: I just feel bad for Ethan. What about Pete Davidson over here? Baby Mama? What about Buttle Eyes? You don't you're not missing buttle Eyes. Yeah, I just saw this stupid thing. My algorithm showed me the stupidest thing about Ariana Grande. There's this woman, she's like a Quanon person and she's not joking, and she makes these videos and she'll show like Ariana Grande the way she looked, you know, ten years ago and now, yeah, she's thin whatever, but she'll show her like how thin she is. And she's like and this scary music's playing underneath, and she's like, Hollywood, tell me this is really Ariana. We know it's a clone. She's not joking. Oh my god, so many And if you look at the comments, people are serious. They're not fucking around. They're like yeah, or if nothing else, if it's not cloning, they're just blaming it on, just like you know Epstein, every single one of them. It's like, what's going on here? In the Music's like no, no, no, no no no no no no. It's like, yes, she lost a lot of weight, is honestly what it is? Really? Nothing else? Do it not? Great? Oh my god? All right, you guys, I think that is enough insanity for the day. I think it is.
Speaker 2: Should we say hello to our favorite people that pay money and listen to your bonus content and support us. And some of those people have beautiful names, like, uh, let's start from the let's start from the opposite end.
Speaker 1: Let's Margaret Wills. Do you know about her? I did know about her. I can't see everything all at once, but I'm I'm getting there, Margaret Wills. I can see Kay Dinado, John Price, Christa Stroop, Karen Johnson Watson. I'm gonna go to where I can see, Okay, Karen Johnson Watson, Kim Kim Kimberlee Harding, Dick Frolicker, Victoria Blake, Almost there, Julie Turnbull, Patrick Price, Collect Rocks, Andrew Green and you take it, Silvana, Jimiti and Gaale McDonald, Hello, Andrea Crawford, Hi, Lauren Barnes, Sid Weldon, Paul Sully, Sullivan, Cherry Shannon and Yarborough, Jane McMurray, Sarah Baker, Don Lee and Kathy Cowman. Hi, guys nice, Jennifer Garner and Todd Bridges just added, So I'm gonna what if we just let's choose random like celebrity names to put in there. I love it. You guys are in good company. And our friend Jean Bojepe uses his shout for a charity. Speaking of charities, Houses into Holmes, This one's in Iowa City. It's a furniture bank that helps families making transitions into new houses. Go to Houses into Holmes dot org to find out how you can help as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you like cars and do you hate having to buy them and having to deal with dealerships? And would you like something that's like basically free of charge.
Speaker 1: But can help you get the car that you want? Why not call my friend Adam Lerner.
Speaker 2: Just go to Adam's got a car and his number will pop up and you can just give him a text and say, hey, I might need your help.
Speaker 1: Bruh. Yeah. And col Hin Brod br uh. Yes. That Jamie val also has spitfire Social. She's been with us from the beginning. And if you want to elevate your business, or even if it's just you trying to sell stuff on Etsy whatever, she shows you how to elevate it and make money and do the tiktoks and all this stuff. So you want to go to spitfiresocial dot com on that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also Laura Stewart is with Aspire Counseling Denver and that is brain Brainspotting right.
Speaker 1: Denver.
Speaker 2: Brainspotting dot Com is her website and she will get you like a headset.
Speaker 1: It's trauma therapy.
Speaker 2: It's really really cool and and you can do it anywhere in the country.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be in Denver. So that's something cool. And I have an idea for Randy may Ames, who also uses her shop for charity. I don't know if she's given us one. She probably has, but she won't mind this at all because we mentioned Howard Stern. How about the north Shore Animal League America? Love it, she loves it animal now, she does love animals. And I just went to there, straight to their site. You want to go to Animal League dot org. And the first little thing is this cute little puppy and it just says, help ducky heal. He's five months he's suffering from a skin condition and you can donate to help him. And I'm going to do that. So yeah, in our friend's honor. Animal League dot org. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks everybody, and we will see you tomorrow or the next day or Monday whatever. Stop, get off our back, okay, love you guys. Bye bye,