Speaker 1: One one with Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Portlanda's rock Station one O one one w j r R. This segment brought to you by Major League Fishing coming to Leesburg this weekend.
Speaker 3: Better believe it, Bass Pro Shops, Bass Pro Tour making a stop in Leesburg. Yeah, gonna be out at Ski Beach Park. I'll be out there starting at one o'clock on Saturday. This is a whole weekend event. And I was talking to Maggie, she runs things out there, and uh, she was telling me some different things. They're gonna have great stuff for the kids. The first I believe it's fifty kids on Saturday, get uh free free a little setup Roden Riel and they're gonna have a fishing tournament for the for the young'uns. We're gonna have rock climbing walls, music, food trucks, good time out there.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna get my zeb co and head down.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no zebco. Get you an Abo Garcia ambassador I got. Yeah, Well, we'll see you out there Leesburg this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Are to one. It's a whole weekend officion.
Speaker 2: We've got a bit of surprise in the automotive industry and It's gonna probably cause some expense and having to change a bunch of advertising.
Speaker 3: But is this gonna affect the car owners where we have to change?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no. This is more of an ego thing. For the first time in forty two years, America's best selling vehicle is not the Ford F one fifty.
Speaker 1: Uh Uh?
Speaker 3: Who do we have to change? The little guy PN on the on the Chevy logo?
Speaker 2: Now? Well, now that mentality is still there, I'm sure. Yeah, and the back and forth between Ford and Chevy, you know, partisans. But no, the Ford F one fifty has been around for seventy seven years and for the last forty two has been the number one selling vehicle over all other vehicles in the United States.
Speaker 1: What are we at now?
Speaker 2: Number two?
Speaker 1: So what's what replaced it?
Speaker 2: I stop and think about it for a second. When I saw the headline, I go, what would have unseated them? Is it a truck? Are we talking about truck? My first thought it has to be another pickup truck. Is it's just so many pickup trucks.
Speaker 1: That's because we live in Florida.
Speaker 2: No, it's pickup trucks are out selling Sedan's so it's it's it's a nationwide thing. But Toyota Round four is now the best selling vehicle. Really Yeah, in the United States sold more than four hundred and seventy five thousand units of the Round four last year. F one fifty came in second with four hundred and sixty one thousand.
Speaker 3: Talking about a damn Japanese call here Lynch is replacing my F one fifty. How about f one fifty? U boo, I called you boo. That sounds pretty gay, just like a RAM fifty. Whatever the hell it is replacing my air form fatty?
Speaker 2: So that one fifty second, Honda cr V at three, the Tesla model? Why at four? Is that is the model? Why that the truck? Whatever? That a truck is cyber truck. No, that's not anywhere that's neat uh Chevy Silverado fifteen hundred at five.
Speaker 3: We had a car breakdown yesterday of the most dangerous drivers per car. Remember, yeah, yeah, well you have an F one fifty.
Speaker 1: You love your F one fifty.
Speaker 2: So you know all those four commercials say the number one selling vehicle at all of America for forty however many years they run those ads all the time. Yeah, now for wait, hold on a second.
Speaker 1: I say, you do the one that I just did.
Speaker 3: It then toilet, hey toylet at least is it is a reliable vehicle, right you look, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Said the Honda CRV too.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows when you hear the name TWYT and Honda, they are They're always known for being reliable. They last, Yeah, they last. I mean you hear the things about Ford and people will say, and keep in mind this is from two dudes who own different trucks.
Speaker 1: But found roadside.
Speaker 2: Delly, that's the repair deally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they have the one for the you know, the little there's a bad saying with chebby while it's the little little guy with the sticker peeing on him.
Speaker 1: I'd say, if you can turn that key and it starts.
Speaker 2: As the calendar turned to the thirteenth of February in Japan, some eight thousand men in loincloths fiercely jostled together in cramped quarters in an effort to touch the lucky man.
Speaker 1: Is that a little Buddha?
Speaker 2: This is the Kna Moya Naked Festival at the Snodo Shrine in central Japan. I'm out it's a traditional event. Held annually on the thirteenth of the first Lunar for approximately Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is just they're in loin cloths.
Speaker 2: They're all in nothing but loin cloths.
Speaker 3: You know, I love the word loin but not in the fashion of a grown man naked one.
Speaker 1: I like the loins of the ladies. What is the loin cloth? You know, I'm always.
Speaker 3: Fascinating that is okay, So it's almost like the Japanese version of a Scottish kilt.
Speaker 2: It's a junk cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really you know, it's we progressed from David with the leaf over his dog er to right, that was who it was, and then from that piece of artwork they said, we got to do something a little better to leaf. What if this CAUs you know, allergic to pollen, and that leaf has pollen, Let's give them a loin cloth.
Speaker 2: I've got a loin tea back that I strut.
Speaker 3: Around the house in that visual right there, boy, the visually you strutting out and just your boxers to get.
Speaker 1: The mails and his tankers.
Speaker 3: Did you just say I got get the mail my tankers only sometimes all the time, man, just tankers, no shirt, no nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm on a mission.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, it's America.
Speaker 3: If one fifty get back up there. Somebody said, damn millennials, Toyota rab Rabb four is the best island car. I've seen the RAB four out there. There's another saying for Ford aft over rebuilt Dodge.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, settle down.
Speaker 2: People are passionate about the vehicles they drive.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I never have been one of them. And what did I just? I just hope the thing starts and gets me to where I need to.
Speaker 3: Go, exact words I said about two minutes ago. As long as I turn that key and it starts, it's for me.
Speaker 2: Just never been a car, dude.
Speaker 3: Do you not know why Scottish guys wear kilt because zippers.
Speaker 1: Scare of the sheep? I don't know if that's you know.
Speaker 2: I was going to tell you about a dildo battery in Fort Pierce here, Oh please do. Melissa Negron, who is from Puerto Rico and was having a brief stay with somebody in Fort Pierce before she was planning to move on to Connecticut to start her life over, got into an altercation on Sunday with the person who was hosting her at the home and she battered him with a large dildo.
Speaker 3: Should have just moved up to Connecticut earlier, Yeah, you know, you'd be battery free.
Speaker 2: She was apparently well behaved earlier in the day, but began drinking alcoholic beverages, resulting in her acting disorderly. Started arguments about who he was following on Instagram. Then she began to get in the victim's face, which he believes was to antagonize him. When the man warned that he would call nine one one, she pulled out a dildo and began to hit the victim with it, pulled it out.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how I was wondering, Wait what Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: When you said that.
Speaker 3: She got in a space and started, you know, antagonising. I was thinking that she's waving the long round. This thing's better, but maybe she's yeah, and then said this thing pointing down to it way better.
Speaker 2: You are you don't you driving f one fifty?
Speaker 1: Don't you? Don't you I'm not getting ride from you on demand. Tell loady, I heard what you are.
Speaker 2: If you