Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 3: We don't want.
Speaker 1: To report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 4: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 4: Time areas thirty one? Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 4: Were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed right.
Speaker 3: Over the top of us.
Speaker 4: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to be be four res're after staying the airplanes?
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 2: To God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to this show. I hope you're all doing okay. I'm Nick Hunter and you're listening to the UFO Chronicles podcast. We are joined tonight by Jay in North Carolina, and this episode, Jay will be sharing two of his UFO sightings. The first one was where Jay and his wife witnessed something shooting down from the heavens next to their house. At first, they thought it was a shooting star until it stopped on a dime and then his second occurred while he was out making deliveries for his job. He had stopped to have lunch and take in the scenery of Grandfather Mountain when he saw a silvery disk moving around in the clouds above the mountain. Jay is up next, but.
Speaker 1: First, if you enjoy a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show.
Speaker 4: Hello Jay, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello glad to be here.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming on today and you're calling from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: My pleasure to be here. Nick.
Speaker 4: Great stuff. Now, Jay, you have a couple of experiences to share with us. Would you like to start in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Please, sir, love to back when I was little, I was probably five years old at the time. We lived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and my mom and dad moved to Plantation, Florida, and we moved into an older home and we were in a dense neighborhood and I had a little sister, she was three years old at the time I was five, and we had separate bedrooms, and my bedroom was separate and then on the other side of the home from my mom and dad. I never really you know, at the age of five, you don't really think about anything like that. You don't know, you don't know anything about ghosts or anything like that, so nothing really scares you at that age. But one night down in South Florida. If you're from Florida, you know that it's very hot down there. I mean, you know, back in the early seventies, nobody really had central air at that time, so people slipped slept with their windows open at night and Uh, my window was open. I had a little bit of the moonlight shining through the window and slept with the sheet over myself. I was laying on my back, and I remember waking up in the middle of the night with something tickling my feet. I felt my feet being tickled. I woke up and it startled me. I mean, I just didn't I didn't know what it was. I didn't know what to make of it. But it stopped as soon as I opened my eyes. And I wasn't afraid. I I was just really missed about the whole thing. And so I thought that I was trying to think, you know, what could have done that, you know, and I thought it could have been my little sister, which she she slept in a crib that night in the other bedroom. So I walked into her room and she was sound asleep in her crib. And then I walked to the other side of the house and into mom my Dad's room, and they were Dad was snowing on the in the bed and Mom was found asleep or trying to sleep. And so I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to my bedroom and uh went back to sleep again, put the sheet over myself and went back to sleep and didn't think nothing of it. I don't know how many days it went by till the next time this happened. But it was another night, you know, pretty much like the other night.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: The moon was shining through the window still. It may have been a full moon, I don't know, but it was shining through the window, and I recall something actually grabbing my bed, something forcefully, like two hands grabbing my bed, I foot of my bed, and actually pulling the sheet off of myself. And when I woke up, I actually saw the sheet flying in the air and the light, you know, I just visualized it. I could see the light coming through the window, and I could see the sheet of mine flying through the air and then slowly falling to the ground at the foot of my bed. And I was in shock. I just I could not believe what was going on, you know. And at that time I was quite brightened, you know, and I was so scared that I was scared to stiff. I couldn't move. I just did not I could not move. I was paralyzed because of this, uh this happening. And I finally got the nurse to run to my mom and Dad's room, and I went and you know, I went into the room and actually jumped in their bed and fell fast asleep there, and I told them about it the next morning. I believe this kit kept on happening for quite a while and some to find out after we moved away from there, and that after I got a little older in age, I reminded my mom and dad about that when I was a little older, and they said they had forgotten about that, but they did tell me, which all chill up my spine. They said somebody had killed themselves in that home at one time. And uh, it was just kind of an experience, an experience, you know, as a younger child. You know, That's about all I recalled from that experience, you know, But I just know that this was happening on the periodically for until we moved out of the home. The second one here, I'll go into This is the experience that I wanted to share about what my wife and I saw. My wife and I had been married for over thirty two years now, and we were married in nineteen ninety two. After four years of flipping two homes, we decided to build our own home. My wife and I purchased this beautiful wood. It secluded a lot about ten miles away from the town of Boom, North Carolina. This is nineteen ninety six when we purchased the acre lot that we lived. After we purchased the acre lot, we built our home. It took us about about six months to build our home. And at the time we heard this, it was April of nineteen ninety six, and when we had our house completed, it was October. And while we built the home, we were very frugal with our purchasing of things because we just didn't want to be home for you know, we didn't want to be like one of the couples that would lose their house in a bankruptyre anything like that. So we were very smart about our purchasing at things. And the reason why I'm saying that is because we decided not to purchase blinds for our windows only because we lived way off the beaten path, lived way back in the woods, and so we didn't purchase lines for our windows. And one evening, my wife and I were getting ready for bed, and probably about eleven o'clock at night, and my wife was in the bed and I was in the bathroom. To brushing my teeth, and I turned turned off the light, walked over to the bed and got into bed. My wife was facing towards the back window of our home, which was facing the cow pasture that was next to our property, and when I got in bed, I just laid there and put my arms around her, and we both had our arms around each other, and we were both looking out that window. When you're out in the country like that, very starry at night, very dark, you could see every star in the sky. And we both suddenly saw a flashlight and this flashlight was coming from above. It was shooting down like a shooting star, and we both said to each other, look and because we were startled, because everything started lighting. The room started lighting up a little, and it was getting brighter and brighter, and we both thought that we were going to see something very spectacular, something like, you know, actual meteor hit in the ground or something. You know, it was just like a ball of fire coming down from the heavens. But what happened was that it stopped on a dime. It just stopped on a dime right next to our home, above the field. Next to us. We were like, wait a minute, are we seeing this. I could not believe that it was this huge ball of fire. It was like a ball of flames, but it had other colors in it, like blue. It had red, yellow, orange, but it had blue color in that tu It's like it wasn't It was almost like a ball of fire, but it was like a ball of something. I can't rightly explain exactly what I was seeing. It was behind the trees as well. Well, I know it was just this big mass of something, and it was behind the trees, and I could see probably through the woods. I could probably see about maybe sixty percent of it. The size of it was probably the best I could crick collect. It was probably maybe fifty feet in diameter, and it was probably about one hundred feet off the ground. It started bobbing up and down behind the trees. We were fascinated. I mean, we were shocked, but we were fascinated at what we were seeing. This object was bobbing up and down and going in different directions behind the trees behind our home. I automatically got out of bed and in my underwear, I ran over to the closets there in the hallway, grabbed a camcorder and told my wife, said I was going to go outside the video what we were seeing, and she said, be careful. So I walked through the house, opened the back door, walked out on the back deck, and I stood there, and I was just mesmerize looking at this thing, this big ball of light bouncing up and down behind the trees. I was so mesmerized that I forgot to even turn on the video camera. I mean, I was just standing there in shop. I could not believe what I was witnessing. And I don't know how long I was standing there. I would I would imagine probably I don't know, five to ten minutes, you know, somewhere in between. There I stood there. I was just so startled. I was so astonished. I could not believe that I was actually seeing this. And you know, because I read about things like this, but I've never actually seen anything like this in my whole life. So when I got the nerve up, I started walking steps at the deck, walked off the steps, I started walking across the backyard very carefully, but very slowly as well, and did not take my eyes off this object. And I'm not recording anything. I don't know why I did not record it, but I again, I was just mesmerized. I had forgotten that I was out there to video you know, this, this object, you know, but it was just such an incredible thing, and so I made my way to the pasture next to us. Suddenly I I don't know what happened, But the next thing I know, the object is further away then I remembered, even farther away than it should have been. And you know, I don't I can't explain that. All I know is that the object object was about maybe seventy five yards away from me, and all of a sudden, it's way up in the sky going southwest. It's almost like I lost a piece of time there or something. I'm not saying that that happened, but that's the only way I can explain that. And when I did make my way through the clearing through the pasture, at that moment, this object was following the transmission line, the electrical transmission line that went to Boo, North Carolina. It was almost like it was following that electrical line. And when I think of it, when I think about it, it actually landed above the electrical line, and I don't know if it was it was almost like it was a like it was a wormhole or something like that that it fell through, and then it just stopped after it went through that wormhole, and it followed that electrical like it. I don't know if it was absorbing the electricity or I don't know what it was doing, but it was following the line. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but I just thought that was really interesting that it was doing that. But when I thought about at the moment I thought about recording, the object was so far off that I thought, well, it wouldn't do me any good, you know, taking the video of it, because it would look like a plane, you know, somebody, you know, everybody would say it was a plane. So I said there was no use in doing it, so I didn't. I did take maybe a little, you know, maybe ten seconds of it, but then I just stopped. The object just kept on, you know, going out of sight towards the town of Boon, beyond where we lived. And that was that experience. That was a very very incredible experience time. I'll never forget it, and it impacted my life pretty profoundly. I mean it has affected me as a person as an adult. You you live in this world, you know, thinking that things are what they are, but then when you see something like that, it's just so awesome to me, it's just there's no way to describe it. I'm mad. I've had a hard time describing the feeling, but it's just it was just so other than awesome. But it changes to you as a human being because you start thinking that these things, you know, there is some credence to these things. You know, there is you know, there's a lot of shows out there and about this sort of thing, and and it gives that credibility it maybe, you know, want to get into that more, read about that more, and I'm a very avid reader when it comes to that. Now, I want to hear about other people's experiences and see if they're comparable to what I experienced. It was a very very incredible experience.
Speaker 4: That is sure interest in Jay.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would send it from the window and you grab your camera recorder nineties cameracorder, so they were quite they were quite big, and then you went outside to film it. When you got to your porch, could you still see it?
Speaker 2: Yes? I could. It was The distance was probably say at least a football field away, seventy five yards to maybe one hundred yards away, and it was behind the pine trees. But I could visually see approximately maybe you know, sixty to seventy five percent of this object that was bobbing up and down behind the trees. And you know, it was just bright, very bright, different colors. I didn't see any purples or anything like that. I may have salt, some pink. It was almost like a like a Christmas tree almost, you know, but it was like a ball of light.
Speaker 4: Could you make a tail or a trace of light when it was moving?
Speaker 2: I could not know. I couldn't make that out Now that I think of it, now that I'm visualizing it now, and now that I'm reliving it, it's almost like a I can't say it was cylindrical, or I can't say it was. It was almost like a disc kind of, but it was. There was a bunch of light around it. It was blowing, and I couldn't see like lights going across it or anything like like your typical UFO. You see, I didn't see that. I didn't see lights going back and forth. I saw. I was like, and I guess it was because the object was moving up and down and round and down and you know, going in all different directions, I couldn't make out the object shaped, you know, behind the trees. At that moment.
Speaker 4: You see on the surface, people would say, oh, that's something like board lightning, which in itself is really really rare to see. But bore lightning, it doesn't stop. It doesn't really stop on a dime. And no size wise, I mean, you said, Dian about fifty.
Speaker 2: Feet, maybe fifty feet. It may have been more than that, even you know, with the light ball of light, it may have been even more than that. It definitely had a it did have a center to it, but the center was so bright that I couldn't make out the its shape, but I could see it radiated. That's the word. It was radiating light. And it was there's so many colors to it, you know, because it was bobbing up and down. It made it look like fire, you know, because of the movement, I guess. But like you asked me, if it was fifty feet, you know, it could have been bigger than that. It's hard to tell because it was you know, it was quite you know, a distance away from the home, but it was not that far, you know, it was I would say maybe at the most a football field away.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, where's something like ball lighting? I mean the ball lightning doesn't get much bigger than I think about five foot in diamas, certainly not as as big as that. And it stopped on a dime and basically just stayed there, and then when you came out, it was still in the same position it did.
Speaker 2: It did again. It came It's almost like it came through like a wormhole. And it's the only reason why I come up with that is because I've seen the Skywalker ranch. Yeah, the the determined that some of that, you know, they determined that there could be a wormhole there, and that makes sense to me that it could be a wormhole. You know that it was that it traveled through, because it was it came straight down, stopped on a dime, and then once it stopped, that's when it began to move erratically behind the trees.
Speaker 4: And you said there was a period of time from when you you saw it, when you left your porch, and then all of a sudden it was traveling away from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I stood there for about I would imagine five ten minutes. It could have been longer. I don't know. But all I know is I was mesmerized, almost hypnotized with these lights that I was just such shocked, you know, while I stood there looking at this, and it was not only shocked, but I was amazed. But I was petrified. I mean, I just could not move because I was taking it all in just it was so much for my brain to handle. I just couldn't move because it was just enormous, you know, it was such an enormous thing that happened. You know, I've never seen anything like that in my whole eye, never thought I would see anything like that, you know, And so I stood there. It could have been longer than five to ten minutes, I don't know. But when I did finally came to then that's when I decided to I better make my way to that field so i'd get this thing recorded. And I started, you know, walking across the backyard. I didn't film the whole way, I mean, I because I was I was scared, for one, but I was still in total amazement. I had a lot of respect for the situation because it could have you know, you hear about people being abducted, and I didn't want to be one of those those people. I didn't want to be that statistic, you know, I didn't want to fall into it under any of that. So I took my time as far as making my way through the field, and I didn't film. I don't know why I didn't film, because it would have been awes to me. It would have been on all the shows if I would have filmed this, and I could hit myself in the head for not doing so. It's almost like I had no control over why I didn't do it, if that makes sense. And I wish we had a camera phone back in those days, you know, back in those days we didn't. Maybe I would have. You know, a camcorder is not something that you used every day, and it wasn't something like we used today, like the cell phone. You know, we do everything with the cell phone. Then breathe, it seems that's right.
Speaker 4: I mean I used to take the nineties camera recorded on investigations and they were quite bulky and you certain wouldn't carrying them in your pocket. They were quite big. I mean, bearing in mind back back in the late nighties we barely had the internet.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, we've come a long way or regressed. I don't know which way it is. But either we've come a long way or we have And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think when the younger generation hear us talking about the nineties and the eighties and they think, as we're talking like stone.
Speaker 2: Age, Yeah, I get that a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. They were simpler times, Jay.
Speaker 2: They were good times.
Speaker 4: They were indeed back in the day, back in the day, as they say, obviously it was the late nineties. And did you manage to report it all your sighting?
Speaker 2: I did. I reported it to a move On I actually it was such an incredible story that I wanted to share that with move On. So I looked it up on the internet and typed in my story and set that too them. But nobody around here really. I told some of the people that I know. Of course, my wife knew about it. And my wife is one of the most honest people that you'd ever meet and come across. And you know, she said she saw something, she saw something, and she said she saw it. I mean, it's not just me, it's her as well. You know, she saw it as well. And she she'll back up everything that I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always good if if someone else sees it and when you went back inside, did you tell her what happened?
Speaker 2: I did when I went back into the bedroom. I don't think we talked that much. I mean we talked a little bit, but again she was in shock and I was in shock, and uh, I guess we were trying to run that in our lines. You know, we were just we're having difficulty with it. I guess we did really explain it, or try to explain it to one another. We talked about it a little bit, you know, I told her what I saw a little bit, but we've got back into bed and went to sleep. I think it was later, you know, maybe the next day, before we ever discussed it with one another. Because you're trying to process the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I understand, And I don't think we can leave without saying congratulations on thirty two years of marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome.
Speaker 4: You've got twelve years on top of mine.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you very much. Yeah, we've been married thirty two years now, We've got a got a great marriage.
Speaker 4: It certainly sounds that. I mean, anything that's worthwhile is always worth working hard for.
Speaker 2: It is it is, you know, you just have to work out on it and work at it. My wife and I were talking about that last night. We were saying to each other, how you know, great marriage is, you know, but it's a lot of work, you know, a lot of give. You know. I would said it was like two people on other other end of the tuggle work rope. You know, sometimes you have to you have to let the other poll and then you have to pull you know sometimes, you know, but you never want to pull the other over the line. Just keep it right there in the center as much as you can.
Speaker 4: One percent. There's two people in that relationship, we're exactly the same. I wouldn't change it, Don't get me wrong. I doubt if I'm the easiest person to live with them. But she she hasn't buried me in the garden yet. That's a plus.
Speaker 2: So far, that's good.
Speaker 3: Do you have an interest in the par of normal? Did? You'll love the unex network dot com? The x is you're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewin, Switlee Streeberg, Michah Hanks, and Christina gomaz Visit the Unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at k you n x dB, follow our Facebook group on ex Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcast.
Speaker 4: It's time, It's EO, It's the x x X wonderful stuff.
Speaker 5: Jay.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to move on to your next UFO siting? Please?
Speaker 2: Sure? This was probably this happened, this was after the year two thousand. I want to say this is maybe in two thousand and two. At the time, I was in the propane business. It was about noontime and I had to make it delivered to a person that didn't live here all the time, but he lived down under a hill kind of. So I drove my truck down the hill to the house. Nobody was there, and it was a beautiful day. Was hardly any clouds in the sky anytimes. So I thought, well, this would be a great place to eat my lunch. So I parked my truck and put my truck boks down and turned off the truck except for its radio lunch box, and I started eating my lunch and the play beautiful view of a mountain called Grandfather Mountain that is a boon, North Carolina. And but it's a beautiful mountain. It's one of the highest peaks around around our area, and it's got the space of a How they come up with the name Grandfather Mountain is if you look at the mountain, face in the mountain had a certain direction, it looks like the profile of a man. You can actually see it's no and you could see its lips, and so they, you know, naturally they called it Grandfather the mountain after that, after you know, seeing that the first people settlers that had come here a long time ago named it that. And so I was eating my lunch and listening to the radio and beautiful sight in front of me, and I could not believe seeing disc in the air. It was a free disc and it was it was kind of wobbling a little bit in this one area of there's some clouds by it, but it was kind of wobbling a little bit in the sky. And this was probably it's miles off, I would say probably, I don't know, maybe a mile away, maybe maybe a mile and a half. But it was way up in the sky that too. But it was definitely silvery disk flying above the mountain. In Actually it was just it was just staying stationary, but wobbling. Again. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was just shocked. I just could not believe I was actually getting to witness something like this. What happened next was just incredible as well. It disappeared and then it would reappear in another partart of the sky above that mountain. It kept on doing that. I don't know how many times it just kept on doing it kept stationary, wobbling in the sky, and it may have stopped. It might have stopped some of it, some of the points that it stopped, It may have stopped in the sky. It may have been, you know, just completely stationary. But at other times it was wobbling in the air. I mean it's kind of slowly going, you know, a slow wobble, let's say. But it would disappear and then reappear in the sky different places. You know. When it would disappear, I would look for it and see it reappear, and I could see the sun shining on this object. I mean you could see the gleam of the sun on this It was silvery disc and it was just one disc. I mean, but you know, it just kept on disappearing reappearing. I finally got out of the truck because I you know, I wish I had a cell phone at the time because I would have recorded it. You know, that would have been a great record. But at the time, you know, we didn't have cell phones at that time, or at least I didn't have one. Not many people had one at the time, if they had them at all. I sat there and watched it. It was just an incredible experience watching this thing pop up in different areas above that mountain. It lasted for around I don't know, I would say ten to fifteen minutes maybe, and then it stopped. It just appeared the uh, the whole experience stopped and it was gone. But I did see I mean, this was a disc shaped object. I mean like your typically UFO that you see on some of the shows that you see definite silver disc. And it didn't have sharp edges. The edges weren't sharp. It had kind of a like a pizza dough or something like a crust or something. It had kind of a a shape to its edge. But it was definitely a disc like a frisbee. Yeah, that's exactly what it was like. It was like a frisbee in the air, kept on popping up different places above the mountain as I was eating my lunch, and the place that it was appearing was it's kind of a you know, there's not a lot of area because there's not a lot of homes that it's not government. I mean, it's owned by a stickular man, but I think the National Park Service has land around it, so there's no homes that are built in the National Parks area or the you know, the land that the National Park owns. There's no homes that are built, of course. But I did report it to move on, and I did research it on the internet to see if anybody has ever seen anything like that similar to the experience that I experienced. I did see one experience there in that area, but it was at night time. But it wasn't in the daytime like I was seeing it. You know, it was kind of strange about that, other than you know, seeing a UFO. The military used to I don't know what the military was doing there back in the seventies. Of course they wouldn't tell you, but we used to see the military around that mountain. I don't know what they were doing, but there were trucks. That are always a number of trucks that were in their area. We always heard that there was you know, there was mississide in that mountain or something like that. That's what people used to say, you know, back in the seventies and eighties. That was some of the reasoning though as why you know there was military people there. You know, there was a reason why. I'm they're there, but nobody knows why. I don't know if I could tie the two together, but I just it was strange that they were there back in their late seventies early eighties. But it was also strange that are the disc as well find above that mountain.
Speaker 4: That sure is very interesting. How far would this disc from the top of the mountain range?
Speaker 2: Jay hard to say. I would say several thousand feet. I mean it was some from the clouds where the clouds are, so whatever that distance would be is where it would be. The distance from the ground. It was with the clouds. It was below the cloud a little bit, but it was up as high as the clouds.
Speaker 4: Is the Grandfather Mountain Range connected to the Brown Mountain Range that whereas.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's actually that's a little bit southwest of Grandfather Mountain, and I actually saw that myself one time. That's very true, but it is close to that Brown Mountain lights. Brown Mountain exactly forty miles from where I live, and my wife and I went there one evening to witness this. They say that the best time to witness the Brown Mountain lights is in the fall, in October or November, when the leaves are coming off the trees, and we went out there one evening, you know, to witness this during the day. It was probably like five o'clock during the day when we arrived. There's this mountain called Hawksville Peak, and it's a straight up and down mountain. It has a stone face to it that goes straight up and down. As it got dark, I saw somebody somebody came there and they had a fire going and there was some abbiance there and it was kind of cool, you know, in October there, so we got some walks by the fire, but we started seeing that we started seeing a light sheoting up above that mountain, like it was almost like a Roaman candle, like somebody was somebody had a Roman candle on top of the mountain. We started seeing sparkles of red and sparkles of blue flying up in the air, not too high, but definitely you know, sparkling above the mountain. It go up and then come back down and then just disappear. But that night, as we were looking at it, we were witnessing a light coming around that mountain and it looked like somebody was It looked like somebody had a high powered, like a two million candle flashlight. It was incredibly bright, and it looked like somebody was on a trail, walking on a trail around that mountain. Some of us were thinking, well, that's somebody walking around mountain, so we didn't pay it any mind too much. But a ranger, a park ranger, showed up. We were asking him about the Brown Mountain light and he said, you're actually witnessing it right now. I said, what do you mean. He said, that light that you're seeing right there, that's going around that mountain. He said, that's the Brown Mountain light right there, that's one of them. I said, but it looks like somebody walking on a trail. Said happened at me? He said, if you will remember, that's got a straight up and down faith on that mountain and there is no trail there. I said, oh my gosh, So we saw this bright light just slowly going around that mountain and then finally it disappeared. So yeah, it was a pretty incredible experience. But if you come up to the North Carolina Mountains, October is time to go and see that late October when the leafs are coming off, when the leafs are ancient. Column.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I've always said if I ever do make it to North Carolina, I will certainly make my way to the Brown Mountains, and obviously I may even pay a visit to Grandfather's That's interesting. Thanks to that Jay.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. Oh you're very welcome. It's very worth. A beautiful scenery where you see the Brown Mountain lights. It's called Wiseman's View. It's a big valley, just like a large long valley. I mean you could throw a rock in. It would fall for thousands of feet, you know, after you threw it until it hits the ground, So I mean it goes. It drops pretty much straight down from where your view of the Brown mount lights. You know, in the in the fall, when the leaves are changing, when the least are orange and red and yellow. It's such a beautiful slight. It's just incredible. So yeah, it's definitely worth seeing if you're up this way.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I do. I hearing about people which are in these these lights, you know, regardless of the the explanations people have given over the years. So to our listeners out there, because I know we've got quite a few in North Carolina, if you sit in the brown mountain lights, get in contact. We'd love to hear from you. Definitely, great stuff, Jay, So.
Speaker 2: Glad I got to do this.
Speaker 4: You did great.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that all for our listeners.
Speaker 2: My pleasure. Great to be on.
Speaker 4: It was great meeting you Jay. Okay, look after yourself, keeping contact and we will speak soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for having me on.
Speaker 4: It was our pleasure day. Take care for now.
Speaker 2: Thank you bye.
Speaker 5: Jay.
Speaker 4: That is all for today. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you've had an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Jay for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye then,