Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, the American way is to fix it, right. It's not to sweep it under the rug. It is to fix it. The American way is to be the best. The American way is to be as close to perfect as humanly possible. But why else should anything else be acceptable? With everything we've been blessed with? Right, So I like the very strong response of President Trump in this one critical respect. He is not going to accept the status quo. And whether he ends up being right or wrong about whether this unimaginable failure in that control tower was DEI or not, one way or the other. I love the fact he's laying out we are not going to accept this status quo. It's a big reason he won. It's a big reason Republicans now can win for a very long time to come if they deliver, because Americans that they don't want this slide. That's not who we are. We aren't mediocre. We are goofballs who all of a sudden say that that, yeah, boys and men with penises can be in girls showers just because the left says so, And people who are dangerous criminals from other country get to come in because the left says we're racist if you won't let them in. That's all nonsense. Americans pride themselves on operating at the highest level, and we need to get back to that. So I'm glad to see see Trump's overall response be We're not tolerating this anymore, whether it's right orround, and got on the cause of this one. We'll find out together over time. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number dam five seven seven three nine. Want to get your reaction, I know you have one on multiple levels, because I sure do. None of us were expecting last night to have this story, you know, come on the news and then everything that flowed from it. I think everybody in the country went to bed sad after this last night because it was just so unnecessary. And obviously, if if you fly and this doesn't make you a little bit afraid, then you know you may want to go see her doctor about that. And I don't mean, oh I'm not getting an airplane. I mean, I mean, what the blank is going on? And can I really trust this system? Because one of the things Trump has exposed in a way I don't think anybody else could have is that there are a lot of systems that we'd been trusting, maybe not blindly, right, we're not idiots or children, but systems that in general we just sort of trusted. When you get beyond this whole Hollywood storefront, it's a mess behind the curtain, and so is this one of them? Because you know, we've been hearing all these stories about near miss this, near miss that, and maybe you pay attention to the story, maybe you don't, and then all of a sudden it's not a near miss. So what really is going on? I want to get reaction. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. I thought about throwing out the question, Hey, is this going to change your travel habits or plans? But I figured that's a stupid question because it's not right. I mean, I can't imagine anybody at this point is going to now fly less or this or that, or want to go peek up in the tower before they go. It's because we all just got to do it right, We've all just got to fly. But I would just like to get your reaction on whatever level you have, including I mean, you know, the President came out today and he's he's very concerned about DEI on this. We'll start with some of that sound.
Speaker 2: The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer severe intellectual disabilities, psychiatric problems, and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiatives spelled out.
Speaker 1: On the agency's website.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine these are people that are and actually their lives are shortened because of the stress that they have. Brilliant people have to be in those positions, and their lives are actually shortened, very substantially shortened because of the stress where you have many, many planes coming into one target and you need a very special talent and a very special genius to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So let's see where the investigation leads on this, right. I mean, the current reporting is that there was one controller working two positions. If that's the case, somebody needs to go to jail. That there is a point at which it becomes criminal negligence and you have to start putting people in jail. Let's say that you have a heart surgery. You can't just say, okay, well, you know we haven't. We've had hiring trouble, so we're going to have the our nurse also cover anesthesia. You can't do that. At a certain point, it becomes criminal negligence. So if that were is true, somebody needs to go to jail. And that's what needs to start happening in America, right. They have got to start jailing. They have got to start jailing these people at the top levels of different corporations, institutions, etc. That make a decision that they know may very well get somebody killed. I'm not talking about judgment calls, and I know there's danger in every aspect of life. I'm talking about if somebody knew, Okay, we need two controllers tonight, but Johnny called in six, so we're only gonna have one controller, but we're still going to allow the same amount of air traffic. Whoever made that decision needs to be charged with criminal negligence and they need to do time. And I'm sick and tired. You know, as a guy who's been at the privilege for forty years have been suing corporations that, in my opinion, just sit back and make that decision. You know what, Yo, we know that's gonna kill somebody, We're gonna do it anyway. It's cheaper to pay the claims. Those sobs need to start going to jail and not just get away with writing checks to pay the claims. So I'm real hopeful we're in one of those moments now with Trump and with RFK. And I got plenty of differences with RFK, but I really like the stuff I like, and he's Trump's pick. I just hope we're in one of those moments right now where we're going to be shattering, where we're going to be shattering some of this awful stuff that has become the quote norm eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number texts DA N five seven seven three nine. So again, anxious to get your take to all of this, Ryan right now. And I understand none of us have done a full investigation, et cetera, et cetera, But right now, who do you blame?
Speaker 3: It's difficult, But where I'm most curious to find out details is the flight path of the helicopter and that training exercise, and why then and why there and who was leading it, Because you have to believe I was talking to Kelly about this earlier, that the flight plan, the manifest for the Wichita aircraft coming into Reagan National that had been on the books. I knew about that. That's a constant in the equation. For me, the helicopter is the variable. So that's where I would start. Yeah, yeah, it makes perfect sense. On the other hand, wait a second, you're up in that tower for a reason.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the air traffic controllers. You're just supposed to be watching this stuff. I mean, listen, you've got to assume when you run any kind of system where lives can easily be lost, it's your basic responsibility to assume there's going to be human error in the operation of aircrafts. And you assume that you know that's going to happen. So your job is to assume that and be watching everything and to stop it from happening. Now, maybe we learned some facts down the road that take air traffic control off. OK, right, that could happen, But at this point, my understanding of the reporting is that they could see they could see the helicopter approaching the flight plaths, flight paths of the plane. Now, again this is all preliminary, but all I'm saying the one thing for sure is is we've been tolerating mediocrity and worse for way too long in this country, at lots of different levels. And that doesn't mean we all don't make mistakes. We all do make mistakes at time, but that doesn't mean we're mediocre. The question is in our overall everyday performance, what level do we operate at?
Speaker 3: In my contention, Dan, when I was watching this press conference live and President Trump took that hard pivot from expressing condolences for the victims and their families to going in on DEI I don't think he did that for no reason at all on a thin air. I think either Sectev Pete Hegseth or Sean Duffy or some of the other information he was given gave him a strong feeling that there was some level of incompetence within the air traffic control that contributed to this.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, and we know the tweet he sent. I can't remember if it was late last night early this morning, but to tweet the President sent, you know, just pointing toward the control tower, etc. And you know he has access to all of that information immediately. So yeah, so I expect that he would not have said that unless he has a lot to back it up. We'll find that out as it rolls out. But I really like the fact he's making it clear, No, we are not tolerating this mediocrity anymore, no matter what the source of the mediocrity. I mean, can the mediocrity come from political appointees? To me, here's where the mediocrity comes from. Right, The mediocrity comes from doing the opposite of what doctor King called for. That's where mediocrity comes from.
Speaker 4: I have a dream my poor little children when they live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of mass skin, but by the pun kent of that character.
Speaker 5: I have a dream, And it doesn't have to be race or gender or any of that based Once you start compromising merit, once you start saying whether it's because of political appointees, or whether it's because of this factor or that factor, once you start saying that, hey, merit isn't what matters here.
Speaker 1: You know, hiring is going to be based on other things. That's the point where this whole thing falls apart, and when you start compromising the standard and making decisions based on other than merit when it comes to public safety and life and death operations, at that point it is criminal. We have to get to the bottom of this. It's one of the things I'm most excited about about Trump is I'm confident he's going to get to the bottom of this and lots of other stuff. Let the chips fall where they may. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Way, that's back.
Speaker 2: The FAA, which is overseen by Secretary Pete Buddhajeg A real winner.
Speaker 1: That's the guy's a real winner.
Speaker 2: And you know how badly everything's run since he's run this Department of Transportation. He's a disaster. He was a disaster as a mayor. He read his city into the ground, and he's a disaster now. He's just got a good line of bullshit. The Department of Transportation his government agency charged with regulating civil aviation. Well, he runs it forty five thousand people and he's run it right into the ground with his diversity.
Speaker 1: Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven thirty nine. And again, hey, we'll see where the evidence lines up on whether DEI is responsible for any of this. But what we know, what everybody has to be able to agree on, right, is that it's got to be merit based, especially when it comes to something like this, something like safety, it's got to be merit based. And with lefties in charge, does any sane person have any reason to believe that it's merit based. And that doesn't mean race, that doesn't mean gender, It can mean political appointees, that can mean all sorts of garbage. But is there anything in the way you see lefties operate here in Colorado or nationally which makes you think that for them it's merit based?
Speaker 2: N A.
Speaker 1: William in Longmond. You're on the Dan Kaplas show. Welcome are you today?
Speaker 7: Dan?
Speaker 1: I am ticked off.
Speaker 8: I think I am too a little bit because I think you're on the right track here. I would say that there is a difference between back east and out west here. I have a relative in one of the facilities back east and their training success rate is thirty five percent.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, and you.
Speaker 8: Come out here to the east or to the west and your training success rate is seventy five percent. And you know over time in the twenty four to seven operation is very lucrative if you start working shorthanded and washing people out.
Speaker 1: But I appreciate the call, my friend. Is this broader issue of competence of standards, I think is an enormous one. And listen, I am not, underline, not suggesting that drugs had anything to do with what happened in that crash. Not I'm making a broader point that in general, no rational person can expect that you can now flood this state, flood this nation with drugs and drug use, and not pay a price when it comes to public safety, when it comes to competence performance. Again, I am not saying that was a part of this plane crash, But what I am saying is it's cost a lot of lives already in Colorado, and we've got to be we've got to be realistic about the effect of a much more drugged up population, the effect on public safety, the effect on standards, the effect on everything eight five five for zero five e two five to five of the number speaking of which it at some point do we have the latest installment from the grand bugler Michael Bennett. Okay twenty four, Okay, great, let's yeah. See that's the thing. Mine's not scrolling down to twenty four? Can you fire that for us? Not on a whim? What's a How is it a whim to say, Hey, I've got a computer from nineteen oh eight and it is not scrolling to cut twenty You're.
Speaker 6: Saying it's like one of those og computers.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, can we just buy our own blank and can we spend thirty five bucks and put a webcam in?
Speaker 6: Well, I know you want that that one. I knew here. I'm going to fire the Bennett one right now. You're ready, Thank you're ready.
Speaker 9: Yes, Well, you believe, as the chairman of this committee believes, as the vast majority of members of our intelligence agencies believe, that Edward Snowden was a trader to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Senator of confirmedis.
Speaker 9: Is there not a moment social media, It's not a moment to propagate theories, conspiracy theories, or or or attacks on journalism in the United States. This is when you need to answer the questions of the people whose votes you're asking to be confirmed. As the chief intelligence officer of this nation. As my colleague said, this is not about you. It's about the people that serve the intelligence agencies of the United States. Is Edward snowed In a trader to the United States of America? That is not a hard question to answer when the states.
Speaker 1: Are this, Hi, Senator, as someone who has.
Speaker 7: Your answer yes or no?
Speaker 1: Is he drunk?
Speaker 9: Is Edward snowed In a trader to the United State States of America.
Speaker 3: As someone who has everybody understand how critical our national security?
Speaker 1: Apparently you don't. Apparently you don't. I gotta tell you this goes back to the very fair question I asked yesterday about Mike Johnston, and I gave a specific example. Then he's the mayor of Denver. Lawless Mike. Is it fair to ask these days, particularly of those elected representatives from states where marijuana is quote legal, whether they imbibe Because I've got to tell you, Michael Bennett, I haven't met him. I assume he's an intelligent guy. Michael Bennett sounded impaired there, didn't he didn't.
Speaker 3: He When he gets worked up, though, he loses annunciation.
Speaker 6: I told you about the time he went off.
Speaker 1: With Cruz annunciation is one thing, because I do that too sometimes, all right, I'll get real fired up at something and who knows. But here's the point is, wait a second. He had these lines ready to go, right, but she had to die to question before the lines made any sense. He asks her the question, gives her no chance to answer, and then starts bellowing answer the question. I mean, it really seemed impaired. And you know, you had plenty of lefty questioning that was way off base, dishonest, whatever, but didn't seem impaired.
Speaker 3: I think she wanted to give a nuanced answer. And what I was able to dig out after he interrupted her three separate times, was that she wanted to prevent on another Snowden like event from happening, and that what he did was wrong. He leaked this information. She was not willing, for whatever reason, to call him point blank yes or no, a trader to the United States. That's what Bennet wanted, right.
Speaker 1: But what you see there is that the lack of the ability, the lack of the ability and skill to engage her in any kind of back and forth, so he has to interrupt and just bellow this stuff. It's just to me, it's not only weird, it's you got to be able to do better than that in the US Senate. I don't care what side you're on, what your ideology is, you got to be able to perform better than that. I think in the end, like so much of this lefty garbage, it just helps her. It just helps her get confirmed. Speaking of which, when we come back, we'll go to our fiery lines. The main topic, of course, spins from the very, very sad, tragic, completely preventable destruction of human life last night and what it means about the system, what it means about a lot of different things. Is President Trump right when he says DEI, Oh, We've got to bring you two days in a row from Bernie some of the classic all time sound from the Hill And this is Bernie going at it with RFK Junior, and I bet Bernie wishes he hadn't here on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: I'm going to make I'm Erica healthier than other countries in the world.
Speaker 11: Right now, will you guarantee do what every other major country does.
Speaker 1: That's a simple question.
Speaker 10: And by the way, Bernie, you know that the problem of corruption is not just in the federal agents, is in Congress to almost all the members of this panel are accepting, including yourself, are accepting millions of dollars from the pharmaceutical and opecting their interests.
Speaker 11: Oh I thought that that would come.
Speaker 1: Know, I ran for president like you.
Speaker 11: I got millions, millions of contributions. They did not come from the executives, not one nickel of pack money from the pharmaceutical that they came.
Speaker 1: To work twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, you were the single.
Speaker 11: Largest because I received from minations from workers all over this country.
Speaker 1: Workers.
Speaker 11: You were not a nickel from corporate.
Speaker 10: You were the single largest hyarmaceutical dollars from.
Speaker 11: Workers in million. Yeah, out of two hundred million. All right, but you.
Speaker 1: Gotta confirm this guy. Now, You've got to confirm him. Now. You know what's going on. And this is what we've been talking about since Trump won. For a lot of different reasons, including smart lefties can see their days are numbered. A lot of these changes are now permanent. Americans are not going back. They're not going back to that lefty craziness. The spell's been broken. They've been liberated, and so what it has cost. A Wall Street journal guy had the perfect phrase for it's something I read last night. He says, the Democrats are in concussion protocol. Oh yeah, they have a Trump concussion and so they're skewered. Their brains aren't working right, They're just flailing. And it is a beautiful thing to see because it just it helps and helps and helps in so many ways.
Speaker 3: And long term, Dan, we heard what you just heard from Bernie Sanders's he's getting donations from the workers whatever.
Speaker 6: I think RFK Junior is right on the point.
Speaker 3: And given you go from yesterday, Dan, when we're mocking Bernie Sanders for screaming at RFK Junior, do.
Speaker 6: You support the onesies on this website?
Speaker 1: What a onesie?
Speaker 6: That's your best effort?
Speaker 3: And then today I'm listening Dan cash Patel, director of the FBI nominee and Adam Schiff, senator from Kelly's home state of California. The best he had was you help produce a song. But the J six choir Pero saying do you admit that? I'm like, that's your best shot of Cash Patel is a song.
Speaker 1: They've been exposed, right, That's why this is a tipping point moment, it goes beyond the normal pensulum swing and text or Dan, it sounds like Michael Bennett has been properly trained by Jared Poulis and how to talk to those that you think you are better than. And what a great point and the point being this too, right Ryan, that most often, almost always the most arrogant you know, like the Polis and the Bennett and all of that, it's just undeserved arrogance, and arrogance is never right, just shouldn't happen. We're all guilty of it at some point. But these people who are chronically arrogant, normally they're extremely insecure, and it's undeserved arrogance. I mean, what does Jarreed Polis have to be arrogant about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: He had great parents who have a tremendous story of this business, and they did brilliant things, and they worked real hard and they built this great business and they created all of this and yeah, they did tremendously well. And then you got Jared Poulis who's just bought his way into a bunch of offices. What does he have to be arrogant about? What does Michael Bennett have to be arrogant about anybody see DPS after he left that job, and what's he done in the Senate? Right? I mean you could have literally put you could take our dog tests right now right her brain is as big as a pee, literally, and she's really smart though you could take our dog tests. You could put her in that US Senate seat that either Bennet or Hick and Looper hold, and she would be as are more effective than they've been. I mean, that's just the truth. It's not meant to be personal. I'd like kicking Looper personally, and I'd probably like Bennett if we had a beer. But in terms of impact in the US Senate, it's been like air sitting in that seat. So what does he have to be arrogant about? Dan and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey Dan, Thanks have been well since I doug to you. Lucky you so yesterday I'm no thought yesterday I was listening to Michael Bennett just disgrease himself talking to PI f K Junior.
Speaker 8: That is the most distraceful gadis talking Adam.
Speaker 7: You're a thing I ever saw an I mean, it was too ridiculous. So I was so livid, but I went online and looked it up. So in the last public record, Michael Bennett from Blackstone black Rock in Apollo Group, they've taken nearly two hundred thousand dollars. That's on that record I was looking at. And those three.
Speaker 8: Companies are highly invested in pharmacy.
Speaker 7: So you tell me why these people are up there rape and Hill because that's where their owners want them to say, Well, David, it's so fun to watch it be exposed.
Speaker 1: Boy, getting it exposed is great. And just watching thank you Dan, watching their helplessness right because they know right now that they're just helpless in the face of Trump. I mean, yeah, they can vote against some things in the Senate, but Trump is on a roll. He's exposing them completely. Because anybody at this point, like Bennett, who stood up and said, oh yeah, Joe Biden, he's mentally sharp, he's mentally competent to be president, has just been exposed. Is not just a liar, but a liar on the stuff that matters most. They've been exposed on this whole goofy trans business. Oh yeah, carve up the kids, carve up the kids. Are your bigot. Oh yeah that those men and boys penises they got to be in your girls shower, You're some kind of biggot. They've been exposed on this open border thing where all of a sudden, you know, people, whether they're criminals or not, get to flood in unlimited numbers. They've been exposed on all of this. So right now, it's as if they're sitting there naked and can you think, Ryan, and this is bipartisan of one single senator that anyone would want to see naked, right, I mean, so it's like they're sitting there naked right now, and they've been exposed personally. They've been a guy on their own integrity level. They've been exposed politically on a policy level. Trump is on a roll, and here's the key, with a really talented, deep young bench of Republicans behind him, in every reason to believe that unless the GOP screws it royally, that the GOP is going to rule for a long time to come, but only if they deliver. But guess what they're already delivering at least Trump is. So that's a pretty good start. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five The number takes d five seven seven three nine, And I understand why any intelligent caller would say what our last one did, which is a money motivation, etc. I submit to you that it goes way, way way beyond that. It goes to the point I just made. All these lefties now are getting barraged by people panicking. They can see it all slipping away. They can see the scales have fallen off of America's eyes, that they can see their time in the sun is not just fading away. It's like they've gone from the penthouse to the outhouse and they're about to sink deeper than that. So they're panicked, and they're calling up their senators and everything, say you gotta fight, you gotta fight. So then they start throwing wild punches just to throw punches, and then they lose more and more credibility. They look more and more stupid, and Republicans look more and more like a better choice. So they're caught in this this stem spiral right now, this death spiral, and it's a beautiful thing to behold. Eight five zer five eight two five five.
Speaker 3: Then number did you notice too, Dan with Bernie Sanders, He told our kitchener, I knew this would come up.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, why would he anticipate that? About the big pharm of money?
Speaker 1: But again, think about what's happened with the left and look locally right, I mean, like Mike Johnston, all this really goofy stuff that he's saying. And I don't mean to get personal, but come on, mister Maryy, you got disasters all over the city. Spend a little less time on the hair. Did you see his new hairstyle? It's what all I'm telling you is, he's a good looking guy right now, policy totally in the tank. You know that the place is going to hell. But he's a good looking guy. But with all of all these fires all over the city and all this terrible stuff going on, he must spend an hour a day on his hair. Are you telling me you have not seen that new hairstyle? How about Johnston? Yeah, it's just kind of bit. It's bigger.
Speaker 6: It's like the same sizes.
Speaker 1: Tig with this big swoop sound over his forehead. It must take an hour to do. You look at me. Yeah, you know how much time I spent on my hair each day, which is maybe two seconds on a good day.
Speaker 6: It looks better than mine. Yeah, Mike Johnston.
Speaker 3: I don't know people in the Midwest will recognize a reference, but the Elias Brothers, big.
Speaker 6: Boy, that's kind of what he looks like.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, oh yeah, but anybody who just you know, and again he's a good looking guy. Why do you have to do that? All I'm saying is how long must that take him? Like, look at some pictures from yesterday when he had his big state of the City whatever, and then set a bunch of stuff that sound like, you know, some drunk hippies at three am or something. But but yeah, so anyway, it is fun to watch all this eight F five ur zero five eight two five five The number takes d A N five seven seven through nine. When we come back, Your reaction to that horror last night, President Trump blaming DEI? Do you think he's right on that? And some more really hot takes from these hominees on the Hill today, including cash Hotel. You're on the Dan Caplass Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Know the names of the sixty seven people who were killed, and you are blaming Democrats and DEI policies and air tragic control and seemingly the member of the US military who was flying.
Speaker 1: That black Hawk helicopter.
Speaker 6: Don't you think you're getting ahead of the investigation right now?
Speaker 2: I don't think so at all. I don't think with the names of the people, I mean, the names of the people that are on the plane, you think that's going to make a Differencely, they are a group of people that have lost their lives. If you want a list of the names, we can give you that. We'll be giving that very soon with in coordination with American Airlines. We're in coordination very strongly, obviously with the military.
Speaker 1: But I think that's not a very smart question.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised coming from you.
Speaker 1: That President Trump getting after it this morning. And here's the broader point. I like and listen, at the end of the day, the facts will lead wherever they lead in terms of cause. Was it DEI, was it something else? A lot of reporting right now that there was one controller for two stations, which, as I opened the show with, if that's true, that's criminal. Somebody needs to be charged with criminal negligence and go to jail if that story is true. Whatever manager whoever decided that was going to be the case. Oh yeah, we know we need too for planes to safely land, but we're only going to have one. That's criminal negligence. And I'm telling you, safety in America overall would dramatically improve if they started sending some of these high level types, high level corporate types, to jail for criminal negligence, because listen, I've been suing corporations for forty years. When you have somebody who sits there and they know they have a product, they have a situation, they have a staffing, they have a whatever that they know is probably going to get somebody killed or are real strong likely of it, and they say, you know what, it's that's okay, acceptable casually rate, it's cheaper to pay the claims. Then to fix the problem, those people need to be charged with criminal negligence when you get true recklessness like that, because what so they have their corporation write a big check and buy off a case and then they just keep doing it. So, no, if that's the case, if some manager there decided, yeah, we need to for planes to land safely, but we're only going to have one, somebody needs to be charged. I don't know if that's where the facts are going to lead let's find out where the facts lead. But this, I do like that that Trump is making it clear we're no longer accepting mediocrity. And lord knows the last place you should accept it as an operating room or an air traffic control tower. And but yet you see it happening all over America. So I love the fact he's laying down the gauntlin and saying we're not doing that anymore. It's got to be merit based, and nothing can interfere with the with things being merit based. And listen when people say, well it's not merit based, that doesn't mean it has to be gender, or it has to be race or any of that stuff. You can have all sorts of things interfere with something being merit based. It can be political appointees, it can be people who give money, it can be all sorts of other considerations. No, we need each and every one of these positions filled based on merit. That's what doctor King said, right, That's what doctor King said, and that's the way it needs to be. And I have no idea where the facts are going to lead on this. I have no idea of the gender, the color whatever of anybody up in that control town, And if everybody was this color or that gender, it doesn't mean they're color or gender had anything to do with it. But I think the point being that we cannot accept these kind of failures, and we've been having these near misses all over the country. Yeah, we can't accept that in any aspect of life. That's not who we are as Americans. And that brings me back to this whole legalization of drugs things. Jerry Brown said, it's hard to get much further left than Jerry Brown. How many stoners can you have and still be a great state? He said that about California. How many stoners can you have and still be a great country. So when you get the left flooding this country with drugs, and I'm not saying drugs had anything to do with that crash, have no idea. I'm talking more broadly because we all know the more you flood Colorado with drugs, the more you flood the country with dope, you know that the lower the standards are going to be. It's just, yeah, we've we've got to reverse this. That's not who we are as a people, and it shouldn't take a horror like last night to cause us to wake up and say, no, we can't tolerate this. Where else? Right, Oh, let me get to some of these texts. Dan, watching the confirmation hearings is like watching married people argue. After the yelling starts, it's over and in the end no one remembers what the argument was about. That from Jim, I think you may mean it in the sense that I think everybody expects these nominees to get confirmed.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I expect every single Trump nominee will get confirmed, probably probably by the Senate, if not by recess appointment. But nominees have done so well so far. Listen. I understand that our FA RFK Junior has some weird blank that I don't agree with, but he also has some great stuff. And when people say there's too much weird stuff, what I say to them is, you can't get any weirder than the Democrats. The same people saying there's too much weird stuff from RFK, he can't be the guy. How much weirder can you get? Then all these Democrat nominees one after another, standing up there, and all these Democrats senators one after another standing up there and saying, oh, yeah, no, no, that baby that baby had nine months, you should be able to dismember that baby. That's it, right, I mean, it doesn't get any weirder than that. So you compare rfk's weirdness to the left's weirdness, it's not even close. So yeah, I expect RFK one way or the other is going to be in that job. Texters Dan, all this confirmation here and stuff is hilarious to me. I've also decided that if the Democrats are against it, I'm for it. So that from no co Dan, Dan, you're mentioned of envisioning any of our senators sitting they could just made me throw up a little in my mouth. It was kind of a figure speech that Bennett and these other Democratic senators were just exposing themselves, and it was not pretty because they know, right, they know that they've been stripped naked in front of the whole nation. Not bodily, but they've been stripped naked because all this stuff they said was absolutely essugil. You know, boys and men and women girls and women showers and in their sports and and you know, cutting the private parts off kids, and and you know, open borders and allowing people flowing. If you don't support all that you're some kind of racist bigot. They've been exposed. That was all nonsense. It's all garbage, it's all national suicide America. Now the scales are off, the eyes. America doesn't want to go back to those days. So these smart Democrats know it. You know that the gig is up, so you're just watching them panic