Speaker 1: The roadcaster itself plays back it's what I'm hearing in mic, so it was not showing me what was actually happening on the screen yesterday and on the broadcast, So I didn't realize that Streamyard decided to change the settings on me without my knowledge and utilize the little tiny microphone inside the the other camera. So that's what I was talking out of. Thank god it was near me on the desk, but it wasn't this one right? This one sounds way better, you know. So those little microphones I don't even like. I don't know why they put them on a camera, because your camera will be whatever distance it is away from you to get the thing framedn't right, and that could vary, and it would be kind of silly to have your microphone super far away from you because you're trying to center in your and frame out your your your video correct correctly. So I never understood that why it's even there. I searched for one that didn't have but I didn't like some of the specs on it and some of the stuff that was talked about in the comments for the past purchases. So I went with the one I have, and it's fine, It's just I had to adjust that because it decided to switch on me, and also because I'm using Rumble Live the studio today. I have this thing muted so I can actually see what's going on. But it's a huge, huge delay. I'm trying to see how I'm going to do this. I guess I just go through, just go through obs and just kind of like pause this out. I guess that would be the best way to do it. So that's fine, all right, So let's get started. Hopefully everything will work properly today and I'll just be on a smaller viewing screen I suppose, and we will go from there. Let me see if I do window well, you know, let's go to scene two. I go to media source. That's the wrong one. I go to window capture okay, cool, okay cool, and then the other one I'll have to use for display capture. We should be good. We should be very good. And there's my stupid head. So if you're not familiar with Spreaker, that is where my podcast versions are distributed from, follow me on there if you can. Six hundred and three episodes created almost five years ago. Now September will make it five years and you can see the long, long list here of all the past shows and some of the ones that were taken down from Rumble, like the broadcast for Europe in the Last Battle. At least you be able to hear it, you don't be able to see it. I think that one's a you know better if you see an hear it, but it is what it is. There's some of those post it awesome on Bradyon. Braydyon has a decent amount of them. I think it stops at nine. I don't think all twelve portions are on there, and I'm not hunder percent sure that all of them are anywhere anymore because Rumble deleted them twice. So bypassing stream Yard altogether today, this is just a little experiment that I'm doing, and also just a friendly reminder I do have a Patreon. The link is in the description. It's patreon dot com. Forward slash C for channel, so it's for slash c Ford Slash Disguise D I S g U I S E. The Limits. Okay, they took down the Ballbuster someone a long long time ago, so that's why it has a different name. Capital d on Disguise, Capital Len Limits, not one hundred percent sure if that matter is. But that's how it appears, so that's why I'm showing it to you. All right. No, yesterday I had awful, awful, awful audio, So let me test this by playing this short video here.
Speaker 2: I beg I rearranged the house while I was gone, and it looks great as far as beam.
Speaker 1: If you're hearing an echo through my microphone, please also let me know that.
Speaker 2: There's my elliptical. I put that light in because of Oh, but it's nice white light so I can read good times.
Speaker 1: Our house is basically a shrine to our daughter.
Speaker 2: Here's the black filtered pool tables. Just got some boxes on it because we're packing.
Speaker 1: Away up all these orders that we got while we were gone. But I can access it and I can pleak pool. Awesome.
Speaker 2: And she did this cool thing with my weight bench.
Speaker 1: That's what my elliptical used to be. And this thing that you see here, this thing called toss and fire. I found it very odd. I went to Bread and Beach and they have this Syracuse business with a wood fired pizza food truck. We went. Yeah, it was pretty expensive, eleven bucks for like a like a ten inch pizza or something like that. But it was tasty. But I just saw this imagery here with the pizza on the gold chain and the idea of toss and fire sounds awful, like you know, sacrificial of a name child sacrifice type of thing, and it just it all looked weird, you know. So I kept the box because I was going to make a comment terry commentary video on that. But that's why you see it there. It's not because I'm like enshrining it or anything like that. It's just because I thought it was very odd. So there's that, I mean, just the overall look of the person, the name of the company itself, and the fact that they have I mean, I guess it's a pizza company, but I mean, we know, we know what things mean, and it just seems like an oversight on their part if they thought that was cool or it's deliberate. Yeah. So now the bed is to the right of this, so right now, that's where my workoutseite was. It wasn't in the other room in the living room, but that's where my elliptical was once before I came back home and I saw that was moved, and I'm fine with that. It's everything looks great that it was once in the other room. All my rubber weights are still like the rubber coated weights are in the other room. So that's my blank I kind of sleep on top of the big blanket because it's so hot, and I just threw that little one on.
Speaker 3: Top of me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this nice big floor here. We could go dance and maybe Rebecca and I will dance together again.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: These are fair as bullying pins that she gets all right, we get it. I just was a test for whether or not you could hear it. So let me go back to the rumble and see if nobody has made any complaints there for yeah yet, So it looks like it might be good if you are watching, and you know I forgot to do because of course, of course I would. Let's go to content and I'll tell you. I'll explain to you what the title means here in just a second. I forgot to do this. There's a creep button. Let me just go ahead and put this link in here so people know that we're on. We'll get started here. Well, things will pick up quickly. I'm just yeah, that's good enough. Make that one public somilar people can see it. That's quick, all right, good enough, all right. So you see the azure well on here and the name integer. So let's let's see what that means, because you know from math what that means. But so now total noun integerors dulla a number that is not a fraction, a whole number. Now, Part two is what I want to look at, a thing complete in itself. And I say to that mankind is a whole. It is complete into its in and of itself. Anything outside of that is a partial, which means it's lacking something. It's envious, potentially, it's jealous, it's hateful, it's rageful. So based on that idea itself, the integer or the whole, those who are complete and the individual in and of themselves are also complete. And it is of the utmost importance to maintain your individuality and be doing the best you can to make yourself as good of a person as you can be. Those who cannot be, or are not or don't have all the parts necessary to be a whole will always be a nuisance to those who are, and they will do everything they can to convince that which is strong that it is weak. It'll act as a parasite, needing to feed off of that which is whole, that which can create, that which is innovative. And that is why integer was named. That's why I chose the title integer today. And it says in early sixteenth century as an adjective meaning entire or whole from Latin intact whole the root of tangier to touch compare with you, okay, to compare it. But that's why I think the definition is important, and that's why I think the name of the word is important, because we need to see that if we try to fragment ourselves and say one group is supreme over the others, then what we're doing is we're doing our own deconstruction. Do you understand, we're dissecting ourselves. We're parsing out pieces, not understanding. Just like a whole food is more nutritious than an extract or an isolated element, it's the whole and that frequency. And now that there's where it gets really interesting, because if it's not a whole with all things working together, that frequency signature is different. And if mankind is the whole that frequency signature, then anything that's different from that could potentially be viewed as not of mankind. And I think you understand where I'm driving here. I think you get what I'm trying to say. I started off going deep, all right. Now I've got a couple of things here. I don't need that one anymore, so they should just play. Should just be fine. But again, let me know in the chats if you don't hear something. All right, But as far as I know, this is how this works. That's gotta figure out which one I wanted to do.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not the one. Is this up here twice?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of stupid. Let me go back to this guy real quick. So Jamie DeLux, he's got this one called behind bars, as in you know who had two rs. So let's go ahead. This one really is interesting like father, like son, lackey dammit, and Anthony Ketis that one's very very disturbing. Examining Aaron Carter that one was also interesting. Now I had one for and I just had it up here. I'm not sure why I must have gotten deleted off of We went over the finders one vax holes here with a good old Howard stirred on that list. I had okay, the Koura Guru, that one was reposted, that one was much older than a year ago. Let's go with this. I think I had it from my history reverse jumpscrip taste activities went on. Here's the one to pop on your getting. That's what I want to start with. Yep, that was it, So let's get a little bit. I don't I can't play the music because it was a little knock me out. Let's talk about gydascheck and the people who behind and why this isn't so important. That why I'm bringing this up again, it is because I was knocked off of TikTok. I'm not sure for how long or if it's still if it's invisible. I haven't seen any act as of late. All the numbers still look the same as if it's frozen in time. And haven't tried to post again since my second one was knocked off. But as I showed you before, and I think this is where I have to change the thing over to a display capture right here, so it says video removed. This video guy violates our community guidelines. You received a strike on your account for violating our community guidelines. All I said was doctor G states undeniable facts that there has never been scientific proof using the Cook's postulate or River's modifications for any of the alleged v words they claim cause illness. Science hasn't been scientific since the eighteen fifties. Trust yourself, doctor G. Doctors of TikTok, gatekeeping, and homeopathic, they only allow five. Now you still love as many as you well up to a point in character length, but now they only allow five hashtags. And then this is what this means. Because I was wearing a hat. There was a like a replica of a wefn ss hat that I happened to just find in my grandfather's closet. The man's been dead since the last February. They've kept it exactly the way he had it, with a few different pieces of furniture moved around or whatever, but it's basically his place, right in the downstairs of my parents' house. He found this at some sort of groad sale or estate sale or something like that. One of his hobbies wass to go around and try to find, you know, gems, And he saw this and thought it was real. Try to have my mom put it up on the on eBay and they they canceled her entire account. They deleted her account for having this right here, so as a joke for the most part, you know, I say this.
Speaker 2: The war.
Speaker 6: War.
Speaker 1: That was enough for them to say that I was violent and hateful organizations and individuals. There's no place on our platform for police or propaganda that I encourages. Blah blah. What did I say. I go in to say how apptitude, a an injectable drug, is being marketed to uh, those of a strange lifestyle in my opinion of man on man love making, and as supposed to prevent and shield them from an imaginary unicorn that they call HIV AIDS. So that's that was my warning to them. I was warning them that they're being targeted again, and it's probably in the effort to start up another whole epidemic of those two things, HIV AIDS, because you ually, it's a thing that you try to protect yourself with that these demonic sons of bitches who invert everything used to make you ill. And then maybe they'll just say it was a new strain of COVID and maybe you'll say it's anything. Who knows. But if they can get people to walk into an injection. The results are not going to be good for them. And that was all my warning was. And I was upset that these attitude commercials of guys with hungry eyes looking at each other and a couple of times them kissing was being played during my daughter's child account, you know, in a miner's account on YouTube, when she was watching a Roadblocks video and a Minecraft video. So it happened twice. That was not okay with me. Oh what the hell, what the fucking hell? Display capture boom, there it goes. Sorry, and that was offensive to me. All right, there you go. And this was it. They just deleted okay, TikTok, the wre war, that was it, like I said, And I go on like I said, to explain that all those other things. So why am I bringing this up again? Because I want to show the history of these people and the lack of their integrity and the false the falseness of their claims and of their bullshit slow virus nonsense, and how it all began with a pedophile who was over and Papua New Guinea and he was one of the founding besides Gallo, proponents of this whole HIV is connected to AIDS thing, and then we can look at reverse transcription these RTP tests, rts whatever, you know what I mean, and see how much of a fraud that is and how they use that for all kinds of things that it makes no sense logically for them to use it for. But if it can fool you, then that obviously that's the whole goal. That is the purpose, that is its use. So here we go. This is Papa New Guinea Pigs Jamie Deluxe again. If you don't hear it, Hey, Mike, what's going on? Oh yeah, special thanks to all the people out there who have been super supportive and awesome. Matthew, Wooton, Mike, Karen, I'm gonna miss names. I haven't seen Saxon Raging or Slash Voodoo ranging a little bit. But you know, you know who you are. We're on you know, friendly terms, and I'm always trying to do my best to mention you without embarrassing or you know, putting you on the spot or whatever. But just wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your support, friendship, kindness, all that stuff, and it's always always appreciated. All right, now let's go to this again. Please, tell me in the comments if you don't hear this, because I'm trying something a little bit different today, seeing what I can work around. I'm using my road caster to record the audio because Rubble doesn't do that for you. And that's one of the only reasons besides having guests on that I still even keep stream Yard because there's so many little spots that I can sabotage you, Like yesterday, I was showing you a really nice Victorian house and it wasn't green. It is green, but because I had this green screen on, even though I was minimizing and working through obs, Streamyard still keeps the green screen, you know, functionality. Even if you're minimized, it doesn't minimize the green screen effect. It puts it on the full screen. So yeah, lesson learned. There another sabotage. Now what am I looking for? Oh yeah, okay, that's just that one. Let's go to.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: I'll show you the picture I was talking about, cause it looks it looks much better in color. Oh yeah, by the way, if you're on if you're on my Patreon, you should really watch this. This is atrocious. It happened in my college town, and let's see Okay, so this picture was right here. Let's see theres she is? Oh yeah, would be the next that one right there. So now hopefully it looks the green that it's supposed to be. And my mother went to see that house when it was for sale a while back, a couple of years ago. Needed a lot of work. It looks really awesome right now. Those Victorian style houses are huge and really cool looking inside and out if you maintain it and keep it as much to the tradition and time period that it was intended to be. On the interior, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, all that good stuff. All right. Must be a bitch to keep warm in the wintertime, though expensive anyway, all right, we should be good. It was one last time I wanted to double check to see if anybody is commenting, Mike, is the uh is holding down the floors here? Did it pop up? Hmm? I'm not seeing it pending mhmm. Interesting, Oh I see why because I am paused on the preview, it probably did pop up. Okay.
Speaker 7: Carlton Gaidarshik, who performed questionable research in which he never could isolate a virus from Kuru disease, nevertheless became known as the father of the slow virus idea.
Speaker 8: The virus hunters still had many weapons to pull from their box of tricks.
Speaker 1: Remember Guidashek is the name Gaidak. Keep that name in mind, and then you'll see some of the strange shit that I was up to. I just wanted to check one last thing here. I can't click this if it's in full screen. We don't think we really needed to be in full screen, all right, anyway.
Speaker 8: Such as the concept of the slow virus, a virus capable of sleeping in a cell for years before striking with it's pathogenic phytoal efpics.
Speaker 1: Again, the whole concept of virus has never been proven. But they're going to take another leap here. And this is where we need to understand that they're just building upon another a foundation of bullshit in the first place, or at least not proven. I mean, if you want to be kind about it, and they're just steamrolling people. But they're so adamant about you doing certain medical procedures to prevent something that they've never actually have been able to does anything, or that it even is a thing. The whole idea and concept of this so a poisoning event by any other means, the weakening of people through poor nutrition and stresses, and then the introduction of some sort of technology radio frequency whatever, that disrupts your own frequency and throws you off balance, some other type of poison that they've been introduced to mankind. And then they where they have introduced this stuff you see around there, that's like the epicenter for all these outbreaks. They never want to show you what's really going on and how it's really affecting people, or what's actually really affecting people. They blame it on a unicorn that they've never ever been able to prove. They've never been able to isolate, they've never been able to reproduce what they say is in an infection or a contagion in any of these attempts. But yet the band plays on and your child has to get seventy plus injections in order to go through indoctrination into a parent destroying system building, redirection of them and guidance for them to believe and think in their way.
Speaker 8: The claim that a disease takes a very long time decades to break out, gained popularity in the nineteen sixties, when virus hunters can convinced the medical establishment that the virus concept could even be imposed on cancer, that is, a disease that generally appears after years or decades. But despite a most arduous search, researchers were simply unable to find any active viruses and tumors. The disappointment and frustration was correspondingly great, but a new theory was soon developed that a virus could provoke an infection, then lie dormant in a cell for as long as it wanted, and finally, at some point trigger cancer even when the virus is no longer present, just as with polio. Earlier, the genome of a so called slow virus had never been isolated, and the particles claimed to be slow viruses have never been imaged with an electron microscope. But the virus hunters embraced the suspect theory and adapted it to a number of modern ailments.
Speaker 9: We interrupt our program to bring you this important message.
Speaker 4: This video is sponsored by you, the viewer.
Speaker 10: I've had a sponsor.
Speaker 4: Before, I didn't like it, so I'm not sponsored, nor am I monetized anywhere. So anything I do make comes from you. So if you like what I do, and you want to support the cause, you can shoot me a tip or support to my PayPal demo cash app below, or you can drink the lunatic Pedophile the lunatic I've already made a couple of videos about this before, Carlton Gai Dashik, the lunatic pedophile who, like most government scientists today, cling to their hypothesis and force all data to fit it in one way or another. He's a guy that came up with the slow virus theory or unconventional virus and without that they can never have blamed AIDS on HIV. I'll leave links to my videos below along with links to all other sources that I use in this video.
Speaker 11: Australian scientist, Professor Michael Alpers has dedicated over fifty years researching Kuru, an incurable brain disease unique to Papua and New Guinea.
Speaker 1: So again, incurable because nothing can be cured by mds, because they're symptoms suppressors. They're not attempting to find recause on anything but regardless of what their rhetoric is, and they never look at the simple common things like parasites or malnutrition of a certain thing that could cause any of these things. They don't look at that. Remember, they're they're smarter than that. Of course, of course they are. There's gotta be some out way out there concept of an invisible enemy.
Speaker 3: First reports about kuru in the general literature came from anthropologists describing kuru as a psychosomatic disease. Some kind of reaction.
Speaker 1: To it says here, what causes psychosomatic symptoms in illness? Psychosomatic illness, psychosomatic disorders, and psychosomatic symptoms are usually caused by medium to high levels of stress, anxiety, or depression. Simply put, it's a mind and body phenomenon. But it's also a little more complicated than that. Okay, so they're going to say that these people are basically doing it to themselves because the mind is a powerful thing. That's that's their way of describing it at first. Okay, sure, good change, And I don't there's nothing I'm not taking away from the idea that psychosomatic things do occur. I mean, look at what happened with C. Nineteen. There was a lot of the true let's put it this way, it was more of the fear that any little cough all of a sudden, now meant that this. It was that one thing. So they went rushing to find a remedy for that and started taking fractionated nutrition, high doses of vitamin DC and so on, and giving themselves cataracts and all kinds of problems because of it. Zinc at higher levels causes cataracts. Did these are these are the people that were supposed to be on the outside of the conventional doing exactly the same thing by doing it with pharmaceutical engineered vitamins supplements instead.
Speaker 3: Mentioned the world with the advent of the Australian administration, I found it exotic.
Speaker 11: After three months in the field, he was no closer to solving the puzzle that was Koru. Then he met American virologist Carlton Geijersek, the only other medical researcher dedicated to trying to understand this strange disease.
Speaker 12: Everything was perfect. He was the right person in the right place the right time. That's just he was extraordinarily fortunate that that should have happened to him.
Speaker 1: Just doing more testa to see if anybody's complaining about audio, if you have issues, tell me everything's good. What's up, Mike? I know there's a bit of a delayed here today, all right, sounds like everything's good. Let's keep rolling.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 13: Although he had no permission, resources for equipment, Carlton canceled his return flight to the US.
Speaker 1: He had nothing to conduct any of his funny blogne you know, parlor tricks. But he still stayed there because you know, there's a bunch of vulnerable little boys here. It's like a holiday for degenerates.
Speaker 13: He set up a small lab in the jungle and started to dissect the victims of the disease when his kitchen table didn't take very long to really he.
Speaker 1: Was dissecting the victims of the disease on his kitchen table. Just fire that away is.
Speaker 3: That we were both on the same wavelength in terms of our attitude to the world and where we thought what we were doing would fit in.
Speaker 4: Before making it to the south fora tribe, the study Kuru, Carlton stopped off to say with the cucka cucka tribe.
Speaker 12: Carlton writes in his diary about how he loved the smell of the cooker cooker male adolescence, the smell of grease pig fat.
Speaker 1: With smell of the adolescence, the virility and the and the smell of the essence of little boys. That's where he stopped to.
Speaker 12: Say, fires and seamen.
Speaker 1: Now fires and semen. Ah, yeah, that doesn't get any better than that, right, it's fucking rider. People are all sick, and these are these are the ones that weren't supposed to question, you know, trust the science that isn't science.
Speaker 12: Whether he actively participated any of these practices is another matter.
Speaker 14: I have never once taken a kid to my bed. They have come to my bed, and I am no one to kick them out. If they hug me and I find them playing with my cock, I sayd good on you. I play with theirs, and I'll do it now and with great pleasure.
Speaker 12: But did he just fantasize about his participation, But they clearly fascinated him.
Speaker 13: Guide your Shik's fascination had deep roots for years.
Speaker 1: He had recorded in he Was a Goddamn Predator.
Speaker 13: Journal his anguish of his attraction to young boys.
Speaker 14: With three or four hundred boys who had sex with me from eight to ten and twelve one hundred percent have run into my bed, jumped in without my mentioning it, and asked for sex.
Speaker 11: Carlton had done every medical test known to science, in particular investigating the prime suspect anal probes cannibalism.
Speaker 14: Everybody's been thinking cannibalism, everybody I met from the before I saw korl. But we'd found that that couldn't be the case. We had no inflammation, all the medical reasons for not and we threw it out.
Speaker 11: Cannibalism had to be dismissed when every one of Carlton's tests on animals demonstrated that Kuru was neither infectious nor transmissible.
Speaker 1: We had neither infects, it's just nor transmissible. But that didn't stop him. That didn't stop him, So it probably wasn't parasitic.
Speaker 14: Fraculate everything from snakes to bears, and we had watched them for one, two, three, four, six months zero.
Speaker 10: This was something new.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if you noticed that all these people are emaciated, they're not eating properly, they're not getting full nutrition. But let's not look in that direction as to why they might be having some problems.
Speaker 14: I didn't know anything about what it was, but it was certainly no.
Speaker 11: No human disease had ever taken more than a few weeks for infection to surface. And more significantly, no degenerative brain disease headaches.
Speaker 1: So that again to me, points toward a deficiency that over time, not treated, just gets worse and worse and produces a symptom. And if it's something like the lack of cholesterol that affects your brain, I'm not saying it's cholesterol related. I'm just saying that's just one idea, and that's one thing that could develop into something like you know when you take statins and it disrupts your cholesterol and you have new cholesterol to manufacture hormones, and then you get dementia because your brain is mostly cholesterol.
Speaker 11: Ever been shown to be transmissible between humans, and.
Speaker 3: If we were able to share that Kuru was transmissible, this would open up a new field in human myths. There was no question about it.
Speaker 1: So they manufactured that because if they could show it, then they'd be rich and famous in PROFI yeah, oh yeah, becausese. If it's true or not, there's an industry here that.
Speaker 3: People would have to take notice.
Speaker 11: But first Michael and Carlton had to embark on something no scientist had ever attempted.
Speaker 3: This meant that we had to do transmission experiments with the expectation of incredibly long incubation periods.
Speaker 1: So just imagine you're a tribe that's completely isolated from the rest of the world. Who shows up to start investigating an illness in your town in your tribe to sexual predators. Good time.
Speaker 11: Sir Michael then said about finding a suitable patient for the autopsy.
Speaker 3: I knew Kageya as a young girl in the village. The rumor was that she had kuru, so I went to see her, and she would have been a little bit unsteady on her feet. In this context here where kuru.
Speaker 1: Is again, it's pretty obvious just by looking at their emaciated bodies that they're not eating very well.
Speaker 3: The dominant disease, you know what the outcome is, even if I'm an eleven year old, will know that she's got this disease and she's going to die.
Speaker 11: Michael meets with Kageya's family to seek permission to perform the autopsy. The family agrees, and over the next six months, Michael observes and records the deterioration of Kaa.
Speaker 1: And so rather than trying to help her in any way, shape or form, they're waiting for they're just waiting for her to die so they can rip her apart. That's the short and long of it. Right, Kuru begins to take its course.
Speaker 3: So it was she was, she was wonderful young girl. I'll never forget her.
Speaker 1: Sick fuck right, yeah, the face of a demon. Right there.
Speaker 11: A call goes out from the s how many.
Speaker 1: Times they were sectually abusing the people who were afflicted?
Speaker 11: Hamlet Kageya has finally died.
Speaker 1: Well, then you listen to just the way that was phrased, has finally died, like, oh fucking thank god? You know, waited so long.
Speaker 3: Half an hour.
Speaker 11: Michael arrives at the house.
Speaker 3: There was grieving, shouting, whaling, and all the whaling and crying. So didn't help, really and.
Speaker 1: Professional, right, all the all the human emotion didn't help. This is these people. Stop grieving. You're you're you're messing up my concentration. All right, good, it sounds fine, Thank you man. I appreciate that. I don't have to keep looking and going back and forth. Now that's great, good times. Okay, back to.
Speaker 3: It activity of doing a good autopsy. But I shut that out. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's not too hard. For you to shut out human emotion and empathy or compassion when you don't have any in yourself.
Speaker 3: To Guy's features, she was ahead. I had to get the skull off, I had to get the brain out, and we had to go quickly, and we did that. There was no turning back.
Speaker 11: Michael leaves the Foray for Washington, DC, where Carlton has organized a facility for the transmission experiment.
Speaker 13: Here, the samples of.
Speaker 11: Kuru are injected into the brains of two chimpanzees.
Speaker 1: So if you inject anything into the brain of anything, you're going to cause a massive shock to the system. This isn't how it would be done in reality or nature. Anyway, people weren't getting sick because they were having something injected into their brains. So to do that, to try to establish contagion in an unnatural manner of trying to be or you know, being exposed to something, isn't an experiment at all. That's just torture. That's just sick, sick like like vivisection level disgusting. This none of this makes any sense because you should have to do it in the same way that you would expect these other people to have caught it in order for it to make any sense. You inject anything into something's brain, you're gonna cause some serious problems that in that individual or animal. That does not in any way, if you inject anything into any part of your body, it's going to cause a shock, because that's not natural. But here we are. This is our science, Daisy and George.
Speaker 8: It a close lock at gedge dezx trials on apes with which he aimed to show transmissibility, should have shocked the scientific community into disbelief. But instead they recognize these papers as proof of transmissibility and ignored the fact that neither feeding the apes brain mush nor injecting them with it had any effect on the chimpanzees. So Gage do.
Speaker 1: Zeke, So any of the manners in which a normal exposure to something, if they're believing in this idea of a contingent, would have produced something didn't work. It didn't pan out. But hey, if we inject a slurry of brain matter and whatever the hell else chemicals they added to it into the brains of something, Oh my god, look now they're sick too and dying. Well, no shit, no shit.
Speaker 8: Conducted a bizarre experiment in order to finally induce neural symptoms and the taste animals. He ground out the brain of a carey patient into a mush full of proteins, along with a number of other.
Speaker 1: Substances, A number of other substances. Again, would those have been at present? How is this scientific experimentation? How is it? And how does this pass? How do we go from here to HIV causes aids? How do you go from here to there is a V word in the first place that's causing any of this.
Speaker 8: I poured this into the living apes by drilling holes into their skulls. This so called disease's alleged transmissibility was founded only upon these experiments. How could it possibly derive proof of gadgetx cannibalistic hypothesis, particularly since the hypothesis proposes that the disease could appear in humans through ingestion of infected brains and not through direct surgical insertion into the brain.
Speaker 11: Two years after being injected with infected brain tissue, the chimpanzees developed kuru. The significance of.
Speaker 1: This outcome, and again, kuru is just a word to describe a cursory observation of something. They damaged the brain by injecting a bunch of shit into someone's brain and then said, hey, look it's a virus. We got it. We win parlor tricks, sorcery, butchery, savagery. That is the science that this whole entire world operates on, and it's completely unscientific. This is little sorcery pharmaciea same as it ever freaking was just they wear different outfits. Now they're not wearing black, hooded freaking robes and all that shit.
Speaker 11: Oh well, couldn't be overstated. They had discovered a totally new type of human disease. It was the first time a human degenerative brain disease had been shown to be transmissible.
Speaker 4: And what's more, it had the longest.
Speaker 1: Oh it wasn't.
Speaker 11: Incubation period of any human disease known to science.
Speaker 3: These are very exciting times, I mean intellectual, very exciting. You know, we'd achieved a lot.
Speaker 1: And it was clear they are patting themselves on the back for this shit. They're excited, Yes, not notoriety. Hey look we're part of the sick freaking cult. Now they'll remember our names.
Speaker 3: Yeah that this probably meant a Nobel prize.
Speaker 1: See you see where the real motivation here is.
Speaker 11: Fulton's team discovered that the particle causing the disease was a thousand times smaller than any other known infecting agent.
Speaker 1: And how did they figure that out? Since they can't even figure out that this is a completely bogus way of looking at this, now they're going to make up some other thing that's really hard for anybody else to argue with. It's got to be the super super super tiny thing. A right, A right. It's almost as if it's not there at all. It's almost as if the whole thing is a fraud.
Speaker 11: And found only in the brain and spinal cord. But exactly how it caused the infection was still a complete mystery.
Speaker 14: But I wun't find an antibioty, and we still can, so everything about it is unique.
Speaker 1: Here's your antidote. Don't inject chemicals and brain matter into the brains of other creatures.
Speaker 6: Ta da.
Speaker 14: Cool is still today that every infection on Earth produces antibioty, no exception on Earth, no aid's patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's all bugus do.
Speaker 14: And on Earth, touch on. That's the important rule. So I called it an unconventional.
Speaker 11: Virus, and in nineteen seventy sex.
Speaker 1: Look at me with all my vagueness. I get a Nobel Peace Prize for all my vagueness and stupidity. That's that's great, that's great. Let's let's let's champion these fucking psychopaths.
Speaker 11: Carlton finally won the Nobel Prize for his discovery of what he called an unconventional virus.
Speaker 1: It's unconventional because we can't make any sense of what the hell we just did. But hey, there's money to be had here.
Speaker 11: He wasn't the only one hungry for a Nobel prize.
Speaker 14: But I didn't think these particles were viruses.
Speaker 10: I didn't think they were slow viruses. I didn't think they were unconventional viruses.
Speaker 15: I thought they were different.
Speaker 14: Well, it's a virus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: However, biochemist Stanley Prusner disagreed and gave Carlton's virus a name, identifying it as a protein particle he called a prion, starting one of the most bitter rivalries in science.
Speaker 14: Stan says, it's not a virus, it's a priory. That's not a discovery.
Speaker 1: That's a word, So is virus genius. So it's saying it's unconventional. Those are just words and Frian isn't any more legitimate either.
Speaker 4: The one thing I agree with them on. When someone can't quote discover something, they just make up a new word or change a definition.
Speaker 11: Prusner would have have to wait another twenty years to win his Nobel prize. Oh poor guy, his findings turning the world of science upside down.
Speaker 1: It looks like he should be a composer or a conductor of an orchestra. They yeah, pons ignor. They are making people dance.
Speaker 11: Rules of normal biological reproduction. They recruit rather than reproduce, targeting normal proteins and converting them into replicants of themselves.
Speaker 1: That's a process explanation, not a causal causation, Like what started this sequence of events off in the first place? What was the what initiated it? Not hey, let's watch it as it's happening. What was the initial onset and how did that occur? Because this idea of an intrusion from the outside in and of itself has so many holes in it for so many things. Your body is really good at maintaining itself and its health when it has all the raw materials it needs to do so. But of course you know you're injecting something directly into the brain of something, it's the whole different story because you bypass all of those safeguards and filters like your kidneys, like your stomach acids and all this other stuff your liver, and you're going directly into the bloodstream or darkly into the freaking brain. There's no science here whatsoever. And then once it happens, they're saying, oh, well, this is the process that occurs. Well, yeah, okay, you poison something, and now you're seeing how poison causes more damage down the line. But you didn't actually explain this concept of why it happened in the first place, except for the simple fact that you created an artificial condition that would never have happened in that tribe or anywhere else unless they are sick weirdo is injecting other which obviously wasn't the case.
Speaker 11: These in turn attack and convert more, building ever increasing numbers that kill cells in the brain.
Speaker 14: So now we had a entirely new disease paradigm that evolved out of these basic studies in the discovery of the prion protein.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't a quote virus or a quote prion, what could it.
Speaker 7: Have been virologist Carlton Gai Dashik of the American National Institutes of Health, who reported finding evidence of the first slow virus in humans. A slow virus is a virus alleged to produce a disease long after the original infection, that is, after a long latent period. He believed it to be the cause of Kuru disease among New Guinea natives. Kuru was a slowly progressing neurological disease that led to the debilitation of motor skills. The patients presented with symptoms of tremor and paralysis similar to Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 13: Guide You schel Get spotted similarities between Kuru and the better known afflictions Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 1: So isn't that kind of where I was getting at with the whole cholesterol deficiency thing Alzheimer's, Yeah, something neurological occurring. Hey, they drink shit water too, by the way. Those tribes unclean water, very poor nutrition, Mosquito is all over the place, and they're barress, naked and starving. None of those factors would have caused any kind of disease, of of course, though there has to be some imaginary unicorn and a very slow imaginary unicorn. Of course, let me just read this through fighting the winged scourge. Anti malarial precautions against mosquito is adopted by Australian Army during the war were based on spray tests conducted by the CSIR and describe now for the first time and newly released bulletin killing power of sprays was found to depend on the amount of uh pithans atomized rather than the volume spray used. In Secticides tested include oils of several native plants and the widely publicized the d d T oopsy oopsi field trials in New Guinea. So they were sprayed with fucking DDT. And also no, no, no, no, this is a prion disease. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, this is this is a slow virus, right, okay, So the same thing that they caused freaking up polio with they sprayed New Guinea with field trials in New Guinea supplemented the laboratory tests, wild female malaria transmitting mosquitoes were subjected. Again, that's yeah, we're subjected to most promising sprays intense and airy huts. So they sprayed rating within their dwelling place, the homes of these the dwelling places of these people. A straight pyrethrine and a high rythan plus DDT spray were finally selected for army use. Right, because it's a fucking weapon, both sprays killing all mosquitoes in sprayed habitations. Right, it kills one living creature, but it's totally okay for other ones. Suggestion for DDT dusting In New Guinea, the Army showed during the war how to clear an area of mosquitoes and anything else that's breathing. Low flying aircraft gave a thorough dusting with DDT powder every week, every week, every week, and except for occasional ones, the pest disappeared. Now I'm curious is what they mean by pests. Why can't swampy areas because I've you know, I mean because humans I'll live there. Why can't swampy areas around parts of Melbourne and other Victorian towns be treated in a similar way by the aircraft. Which so now they're trying to make an argument for hey, we should do this in more highly populated areas all over the place. Yeah, right, And this is October twenty eight nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 4: And DDT over pop New Guinea and probably other chemicals too, from the gerald Dere Herald and Urana Advertiser. I don't know if I said that right. Thursday's going to says nineteen forty eight fighting the wing scourge antime malaria Blton to nineteen killing power of sprays was found best. I just sawed this a pyreethrin and a pyri suggestion for GDT dusting. Melbourne and other Victorian towns be treated with a similar way by the aircraft which do crop dusting, so they were testing there. That's not all I found from Guy Dashik's Nobel Pride's biography while at Caltech and while with John Enders on postgraduate work.
Speaker 1: I remember the name Enders. He was on the cover of People. This was another one of those whack jobs Harvard.
Speaker 4: That's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, it was time.
Speaker 4: Some of you might be familiar with you people who.
Speaker 1: Call themselves virologists. Surets hell don't want to ever admit that there's no such thing as that that little thing from which they claim to be an expert on, because then now that time and effort is wasted and they got to go find something else to do, right, except for one guy by the name of doctor Stefan Lanka who calls themselves a recovering virologist. He's the one that challenged all virus theory. We've talked about him many times, especially about four or five years ago, and I have a couple of my videos on Rumble of him. I just you know, reposted them. Just check them outters.
Speaker 4: I have never abandoned my clinical interest, particularly in pediatrics and neurology, which were nurtured by a group of inspiring bedside teachers. In one of the teachers, doctor Richard Day, at Baby's Hospital Lumbia Presbyteria Medical Center in New York. I've made videos about doctor Richard Day before. I'll leave links to those below as well. But he was the insider and speaker from the New Order of Barbarians, the doctor from nineteen sixty nine that gave lectures about how the future of medicine was going to be and assuring us into a new world order. Not only that, but I found connections between doctor Richard Day and Operation paper Clip because he brought Albert Spear's daughter Hilda Spear to the US.
Speaker 1: Uh shit, see, he's playing a song in the background. This is gonna get possibly jostled it because of that.
Speaker 4: The fifties eight off hit. There was architect Albert Speer.
Speaker 1: Who was and this is where people go off the rails again and do this whole thing about oh bad bad man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's in Nuremberg to prison for twenty years. Well, his daughter Hilda Spear came to the US in the fifties and gets who she lived with doctor day McLean's The Waiting Whites of Spandau March fifteenth, nineteen fifty four, Jack Fishman. Margaret Spear changed the subject once more. It was about her daughter, seventeen year old Hilda. She wanted to talk. Last summer, Hilda changed her home in Heidelberg for another in Hastings On Hudson, New York. She was chosen by the American Board of re Education of the US Information.
Speaker 1: Service re Education. So the little Hilda here isn't the problem. It's there. They're programming her. You understand what This is the same thing that they do to your children when you bring them to school. By the way, today it was the first day. Luckily, my daughter goes to charter school and they're very friendly, friendly, and they involve us an awful lot, unlike a public school which wants to isolate them from you. And you'll see the change and your children as they are socialized to the exposure of all types of children and all types of lack of discipline and lack of guidance that they're surrounded by and you know, hit at from all directions because they don't share the same values as the household. But that makes you lot to be the bad guy, you remember, because that's how it's that's the inference. So you know, things slip away, your bonds slip away if you're not actively involved in your child's life all the time to give them guidance, because there's an awful lot of things working against you and the child's natural aggression and development, and it's an artificial path that they try to create for them. So I'm just warning you that you better be on your toes and aware of all the ways that can be influenced and how that drives a wedge and dissolves bonds, family bonds, because of course, the nanty state wants to raise your children and the parents shouldn't have anything to do with it. That's what Clinton said. That's what Hilary said.
Speaker 4: Was in Germany as one of a number of pupils to spend twelve months at an American school learning a democratic way of life. The identity of her father was an official secret, and she lived with a doctor, Richard Day, a children's doctor and psychologist killed right.
Speaker 1: She was a victim.
Speaker 4: Here's the day family's home life. Attends the local school with Day's three daughters and is a regular speaker at international youth discussion groups.
Speaker 1: The only people children just want to please, and something presented as a guardian authority or father or mother figure, they're going to try to please. So they will regurgitate what they are expected to say, and they all believe it.
Speaker 4: In the locality aware of her background are Day and his wife. Another thing they had in common. Nineteen forty eight, the UN sent Guidashek to Germany and he came home with a little German boy who he had his mother adopt.
Speaker 1: This is the sick pedophile.
Speaker 13: In nineteen forty eight, the UN sent Gay Duschek on a mission to Germany. Carlton grew close to German family.
Speaker 1: So far, I don't see this reflecting pad on the national socialists at all, but rather on what they did to them afterward, and how they were greeming their children of these people into the democratic way of life. And then this guy comes over as a child predator post war to sweep up some more victims.
Speaker 13: And offered to take the sum to us to be educated and see the world. He persuaded his mother to adopt the boy. It was to be the start of a life devoted to adopted kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he like those, He liked those blond hair, blue eyed German boys. Oh yeah, anything to destroy their soul forever. Yes, I mean for me to be selected.
Speaker 4: By Carlton to come over to this.
Speaker 1: Day to have an opportunity the US defense industry says. This guy's I say, is you know? And I trusted him implicitly he would take care of me.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was kind of odd that doctor Day brought Hilda Spear to the US in the fifties, and she went on to become a prominent politician in Germany, now known as Hilda Shram. But the little boy that guy Dashak had his mother.
Speaker 1: Adopt, drooming and sending back to poison the Germanic culture and way of life and thought process, even if I didn't know it's going to go this direction when I first started this.
Speaker 4: Huh Germany, Wolfgang Klaber went on to become senior director of the US defense industry. It seems to me they both were involved with paper clip. But that's my opinion. But anyway, we can thank this lunatic pedophile, Carlton Gaidajik for the slow virus theory, which led everybody to think HIV caused AIDS.
Speaker 14: There is what I consider a normal family. He pushes and pushes to help mother please, and when that happens, you have endearing families for life. If you want tend to care for your children, if you want them to wipe your ass when you're ninety and you're demented, if you want them to stick around when you're sick instead of putting you in an old age olcause everybody here doesn't never visit them.
Speaker 1: You have to traumatize them and destroy their souls, is what he's saying. That's the only way you get children to love.
Speaker 14: You want the family to stick together, you have to have intradational sex, intergenerational.
Speaker 13: This is where we don't think the same culture.
Speaker 15: I mean, I don't believe this.
Speaker 14: Well, I think it's said. I think the whole problem of the whole world is the lack of it, and I consider it a defective upbringing if you haven't had helped your parents have fun in sex.
Speaker 1: So there you go. These are the bright minds of our so called science. Oh boy, oh boy, I think this is where we should kick off with this one.
Speaker 4: Since HIV has never been isolated or purified, that also means that it's never been proven to exist, let alone cause any kind of disease.
Speaker 5: In science, certain rules must be followed for any agent to be considered a cause of a factor in disease. The first rule is that an agent that is going to be bla for a disease should be able to be isolated from each and every case at the disease. That is not true in HIV and AIDS.
Speaker 16: Nobody can find free infectious HIV virus in a human being. That is why they have to resort to looking for antibodies to HIV and a person. That is one of the biggest flaws in the HIV hypothesis that antibodies, which are a sign of immunity. You should be happy that you have antibodies.
Speaker 1: It means that, yeah, here's the thing. This goes right back to the whole pleomorphic microzym that will create whatever it needs to create in order to defend and rebalance the system that it finds itself in. This is not indication of any virus. This is indication of a poisoning event, of some other massive stress that the body couldn't handle, and therefore something had to change inside in order for it to at least make the effort to And then if you see residuals of that effort in the body, you're saying, oh, that's proof that the cause that we're claiming for all these illnesses is correct. And that's not even logical. It's not even logical. You are now immune.
Speaker 16: And yet with AIDS we have antibodies as a predictor or an indicator of AIDS and future death.
Speaker 17: HIV has never been proven to exist.
Speaker 1: So these tests were given out. They would claim that you had something because of some tests that couldn't test for anything in reality. And once they deemed you ill with this, the treatments began and the very thing that they predicted occurred. You went from whatever your you know, malaise was whatever your your symptoms were to full blown whatever you want to call AIDS. Because of the AZT and all the other drugs that they threw into your system, they slowly murdered you. And ah see, look AIGs is really deadly. And HIV did it because we said that you were positive. It's all a freaking production. It's all a play. It's all artificial world concepts and perception from start to finish. The whole thing's a fraud, all of it. Not the fact that people got sick, not the fact that people got sick during C nineteen, but what it did, what did it and how bad it would have been without the intervention or the eatro genesis of these doctors. Now, that's that's where you gotta look. You gotta look at and see, Okay, without any of this other shit happening, if we just gave the body the string it needed for whatever thing was going on in it, give it all the essentials that it needs, and see if there's a difference in the complaints of the individual. And sometimes it needs a little more, Sometimes it needs a little balancing of Sometimes the frequency signature of the homeopathic needs to be felt, and it's not I want to say, it's not exactly like what do you call it destructive interference, Because if it's the same if it's the same frequency pattern as what is causing the illness in your body, the upsetting of the re configuring or calibration of some sort of frequency that your boy's given off, that's making the imbalance in the first place. That introduction is basically triggering the microzyma to take action. So again, it's part of what you're doing to make yourself better, and sometimes it just needs a little hands, a little reminder of what's going on. It's it's really not that hard. I mean, it is complicated, I guess, but when you get it, when you boil it down to a certain it's not even metaphysical, but it's energetic, and you understand that everything has its own like vibration to it. And when you throw something off and you make it on balance, remember like doctor Glyndon says, like this, and you set it right again and you give it the body of the strength to do what it eas to do. Homeostasis comes again right balance. But when you start throwing suppressant drugs on it, and through your own self deception, think that you need to eliminate white blood cells, or whatever the case may be, with with dangerous deadly drugs like chemo and radiation or whatever it's going to happen next, depending on what the diagnosis is. You're not going anywhere closer to fixing anything. You're you're self fulfilling the prophecy of death, almost like the Shakespearean plays where the protagonist hears too much of his uh of his future from the oracle and does everything they can to try to prevent it. Oppositionally, and by taking those making those choices and doing those actions actually helps them bring about that very thing.
Speaker 17: Because it's neither being purified nor isolated. Orthodoxy has given the name HIV to certain stretches of genetic material, but the so called retrovirus HIV has never been obtained directly from a person's blood.
Speaker 18: There is no way to test for HIV. This is because all the tastes are based on indirect markers, none of which has been validated.
Speaker 1: By Yeah, it's really pesky when things that don't exist are hard to find, proving that.
Speaker 18: The markers are positive only when the virus is present.
Speaker 19: I really would like to see the electron microscopic data of this, and apparently there is none. There is none where you've done a rigorous isolation protocol.
Speaker 1: And here's the funny thing. Bey Schamp also had created his own what they called looking glass or whatever it was. It was a type of a microscope where he could observe living tissue. When you get into these, oh it's super super tiny. These are often what they're seeing is artifacts of the process of preparing a sample for an electron microscope. And it has absolutely no basis in reality in the living creature or how anything functions in a living creature. And I believe it was Spacebusters Steve Falconer who said in one of his videos that that's like taking a hand, cutting it off, putting it in a blender and taking a sample of it and putting on a slide and looking at it to try to understand the function of a hand when it's on a body. It doesn't make any logical sense. So also Royal Raymond Rife, who was still thinking kind of in the allopathic ways. He didn't quite see what he would understand what he was seeing, but he could see living blood, He could see living tissue in his in his very elaborate microscope that they obviously confiscated and disassembled. Then they who knows what they actually used it for, But we don't get to see that because that blows all their theories and the reason why they don't want to have any of these answers, because this is the cult of death. Every industry that they control, they try to maximize the amount of harmic and cause, and by inversion tell you that this is the way to health, or that there's the way to freedom, or whatever the hell it is that they're doing financial freedom all the artificial constructs that they've created, because again, that which is not whole, that which is not integer, can only create the artificial. They need an artificial world because they can't they can't operate or survive in the real world in reality. They can't deceive without creating and convincing you of something artificial, so that they pull you from the reel into the fake, into the artificial with them, so that your concepts and your perception of all things are now through their artificial filth, so that the next step, oh logically, this must be the next step. Have the Federal Reserve, though dollars failing, well, we mustn't have digital currency more even more artificial than the first thing that was counterfeit. This is just okay, well, Ai, you know, we can't metaverse. You got to pull you completely out of reality so that your your eyes aren't even seeing what's in front of you. You gotta put goggles on until we can put implants or some sort of chip in you so that you see whatever we want to see you to see. Because we've hijacked and low jacked or whatever. Your system isn't that brilliant. That's hell, that's what that is. And these are the sorcerers, not this woman. But you understand what I'm talking about. Papadopolis, Sonsi Greek cool.
Speaker 18: All the HIV literature which exists today, I think one will find it bold and incredible to still believe that there is proof for the existence of HIV. When a particle looks like eretrovirus, you have to isolate it, then put it in another culture. Show that the cells in the secondary culture produce particle exactly like the particles from which they originated. That the two particles from the two cultures are exactly the same can be shown only by detamining their constituent proteins and RNA, So isolation is extremely important to prove that the particle is a retrovirus.
Speaker 19: Where's the original paper that isolated HIV so that nothing else was present and they actually could go and find what the proteins were and the nucleic acids were. I think you won't find that paper because it has no published yet. I've never seen a clear demonstration I mean of a direct isolation of HIV from patience.
Speaker 16: There's no published a picture of HIV from a human sample, from a blood sample, a tissue sample. You can't find HIV in humans now.
Speaker 20: Doctor Gallen, Doctor cat, She talked a lot about isolation and purification.
Speaker 14: Can you tell me what the differences between the two.
Speaker 4: Isolate?
Speaker 10: What was the isolation and purification.
Speaker 4: Of the virus?
Speaker 21: Yes, well, you isolate a virus by finding the virus which causes a disease. You purify a virus by making a lot of them. I mean just by purifying so you get a pure virus. Okay, I don't understand what they.
Speaker 20: Interchanged the two and I wasn't it was the same thing or that was too totally different.
Speaker 21: No, it depends on how they use.
Speaker 20: Can you explain the process of HIV isolation.
Speaker 21: Well, I didn't doctor Gallow do that. I mean he actually isolated it. So I mean, why should I do.
Speaker 10: All of this?
Speaker 1: This is all textbook stuff you're asking me.
Speaker 10: I'm not quite sure what's behind the old question about isolation.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be your textbook.
Speaker 21: You know, I got other things to do.
Speaker 4: So doctor Baltimore is one who discovered reverse transcript days and needs to think that retroviruses were the only things that reverse transcribed. It's actually how they got their name retrovirus, reverse transcript days virus. And pretty soon they found out that reverse transcript days wasn't specific to retroviruses, and they were.
Speaker 1: How could it be? How could any of these mechanisms be associated with something that hasn't yet been proven to exist? So they just, like I said, they just pile on more bullshit on top of the old bullshit, a foundation of freaking sludge.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to anymore. Well, in the early eighties, they ignored that fact and they saw reverse transcript aise activities. And since they saw that, that's how they quote isolated HIV. But they never isolated because HIV is the only thing that reverse transcribes, and they knew that.
Speaker 1: They well, so something that happens naturally in your own body at all times that is not an indicator of anything. They a wile to test you positive for it and say that you have something. This is why I didn't test or whatever. We're going to allow myself to be tested for C nineteen because number one, they could just lie. Number two, whatever they're finding, they're not really finding. This is all part of the play. It's all part of the artificial, it's all part of the fiction. It's all you don't participate in the into fiction because their fiction has real life consequences. And when they're talking about, you know, quarantining you from your family, or they if they must take your family, take your children because they're protecting them, because that's what the government's all about. Yeah, this is the evil by a different, deceptive and indirect proxy method to destroy everything that is good in this world, in everything that you care about, and everything that good human beings care about, which is their family, get.
Speaker 6: Their tissue culture where this HIV is supposed to be growing.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if I told you that I had broken my wrist during like twenty twenty one, I was and they wanted me to swab and I said, no, I will go to a lab court right across the street from where you Actually you know that this hospital, I said, you work with them. I know you do, So I will do the A in a cup sample for you there since you don't do it here. But I'm not gonna let you touch me with anything that could potentially have something on it. And I don't even like the idea of doing this, but I will, I will, I will. What they say, what's that word make a concession? Not a concession? What's what's the word compromise here? Make a compromise here on this method of finding the same information that you think you're looking for. And they refused, and they canceled my surgery to reset bones on my wrist and thumb after after an accident and I broke my wrist just holding out the steering wheel. Just the impact broke my wrist. So they canceled my my my h surgery. It was a it was an urgent surgery. They said that I needed plates and pins and all this other crap, and the orthopedic doctor surgeon wanted to do it, but they called it off. And then they they they called me back and said that it was on again, and it was just another ploy to get me to do the same thing that I told him I wasn't going to do. So that came from the Then I had somebody of a board member, a board member called me from a block number, and that's what Liz Chapman, and she said, yeah, you're on for six am tomorrow morning or five thirty am tomorrow morning. You just have to do this. I go, how many times I have to explain this to you? I already I already told you I would be I would do it in this other manner, but you're not going to touch me or anything. And I showed up anyway for this for the surgery the second time, and they turned me away and said I wasn't on the schedule. So the stupid, you know, half cast splint thing that they had again had my thumb pushed down like this, and so when it healed, it healed all freaking screwed ups. And my thumb's not in the right place anymore as it is to this hand. And yeah, it ended up healing on its own without pins, plates and all this other shit, but the thumbs all screwed up like you can see how like the thumb is kind of like flat right here versus the way that the knuckle pops out there. That's that's never going to change anymore. That's how it was. That's how it went down. And I should have been able to sue. But in the world where they protect their own, you know, they don't owe me millions of dollars for that. And I went through the whole process of you know, notice of claim, notice of this, notice of you know all stuff that I had it all sent to them via registered mail with the little green cars that you get back from it. I did all that to let them know that I wasn't I wasn't messing around. But there's you can't only go so far in this system because the system itself is preserving of itself. So where justice should have heard, it didn't and it won't. And this is firsthand experience. I stood in my ground when I had a broken arm, and most people would have caved and said fine, I wouldn't let I wouldn't participate in that, in that fraud, and I wouldn't bring myself into that fraud or into that artificial world with them to be dealt with as they pleased it wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Look it for reverse transcript tasee, which is an enzyme that was supposed to be specific or only exclusively found in reptroviruses. And if they find reverse transcript taste in the tissue culture, they say, Aha, we have now isolated HIV.
Speaker 20: What's so special reverse transcription?
Speaker 1: It's parlor tricks, guys, parlor tricks and every single V word is the same. It's all fraud. But they have real poisonous shots. Those are real with real consequences to fix a problem that's not the cause or even potentially even existing in the first place. And this is something that was known in past year's time. This is something that was known in by Bea Schamp who brought this all out. And this is why by Shamp or Pasture is a book everybody should read. And read Virus Mania, and then read doctor Glennin's most recent book, and then or alongside that, get the eleftaff Body System book by doctor Manzo. There's a code you can look at my website for that you get fifteen percent off.
Speaker 22: Anytime you're searching for a new agent, you want to have some simple measurement of the presence of that agent. In times past, you would put on cell culture in the laboratory and suddenly these beautiful cells will all start turning into dead cells. You say, oh, something's there, and then you put that gay.
Speaker 1: It could have been the poisons that you ejected into the slivery of the sample or anything, right. Couldn't have been the things that actually cause cell death. It has to be because of some other thing that you are looking for that's not there. It couldn't be because of the process of poisoning the sample right right.
Speaker 22: To an electron microscope and look and you can find it. All those are rather difficult things to use. If there's something that the virus produces in this culture, you don't necessarily have to see all the dead stuff. You dis can have take off some of the liquid it's growing in and test it. And one thing you can test for a retrovirus is reverse transcript taste, and it just happens to be that's a laboratory test available for it. So you just take a little bit off, put it into a chemical assay, and you can do it very, very simply. So it's a matter of something that you can put a lot of specimens.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, for all of the nonsense that and you know, there was also really good things that Andrew Kaufman said in the very beginning of the whole c nineteen era. He is a psychiatrist by profession, and those guys and they're drugs. He used to develop and test drugs. Andrew Kaufman, he's got his. He's still wrapped up in the same type of system. And psychiatry is one of the most ridiculous pseudosciences out there.
Speaker 22: And something that's simple to do. So what you can really get a maybe not a direct picture of the virus, you can't see it, but you can get evidence that it is there, like fingerprints.
Speaker 1: So that's what they call confirmation bias. We look, we were looking for some thing. Therefore it was found, regardless if we can actually find it or not.
Speaker 6: Transcript taste can be found in any number of different places. Normal cells contain reverse transcriptase, and under certain conditions they will reverse transcribe RNA into DNA.
Speaker 10: We know what is reverse transcription.
Speaker 1: That's doctor Stefan Laca right there, great man, great man.
Speaker 9: That's the repair of mechanism of the ends of the chromosomes. Yeah, and therefore we have high activity in cancer cells or Montaignier embryonic cells. But Montani never said that he found the vowels of AIDS. He said this could be probably an effect and to be carefully studied.
Speaker 6: The cells of people with leukemia have also been shown to have reverse transcriptase activity, and why this is important is that every HIV culture starting with Robert Gallo were co cultured with leukemia tissue.
Speaker 1: So they'd put something in there that they knew had reverse transcriptase high potential in it so that they could say, aha, you have HIV. You don't think they did it deliberately, just take.
Speaker 6: The blood from somebody with AIDS and culture in the tissue culture all by itself. Because nothing would grow. They couldn't find any HIV that way, so they had to co culture it with cancer cells or tissue from people with leukemia.
Speaker 18: The only way to say that the existence of revested scriptase or the detection of revisted scriptase activity proves the retrovirus who was there is only if reversed transcription was specific to retroviruses, which is not the case in fact, then today nearly everybody accepts that reverst transcription or the Western scripts activity is non specific to retroviruses. In fact, at present everybody accepts that revers transcript transcription is present in all normal cells.
Speaker 15: A Western sypticity is the key zyme, which is that time was only associated.
Speaker 18: With Montagne put the Bruce cells in a culture into culture. He had a different growth factors, including PHA, and after fifteen days he detected revesteran scriptase activity.
Speaker 1: So chemicals that would cause cell death.
Speaker 18: Now, however, PHA by itself in normal cell and this was known by varasion, you see, the principal of and Gallop proved it at the beginning of the ninety seventi seventies that the PHA itself causes reverst transcription in normal cells.
Speaker 1: So they added PHA to a sample and then said, oh, look, revert transcriptase HIV once again, leukemia cells or leukemia substance from somebody who had cancer or leukemia and chemicals that cause the exact same thing to occur mixed in with it. But it's the virus, you see. How can you have so many causative agents together and then single out one thing that isn't there and say it's from that rather than any of the other things that you knowingly put in there that do that same thing. Don't take aptitude. Boys on boys.
Speaker 18: Put something in the cell which was causy of a subscription. And yet you said that this proves the existence of offer a provirus there.
Speaker 20: So you're saying that what they found might just be the actual substance they put in the.
Speaker 1: Culture and not a virus.
Speaker 18: Definitely.
Speaker 20: But in all my interviews with scientists, they all say that reverse transcription is unique to retrovirus and that's how they knew that there was a virus in their culture.
Speaker 18: If you don't believe me, going as Baltimore or Varmus, and I'm sure they will confirm that rivestroscript is activity is a characteristic of retrovirusis, but it's not specific to them.
Speaker 1: What do you mean when you say reverse transit it's not a retrovirus, because how first you have to prove that that's a thing, and it's.
Speaker 20: A characteristic of retroviruses, but not specific.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can't start talking about unicorns until you find one isolated. Oh, there's unicorn antibodies. How do you know it's an antibody if you don't know what the structure of that unicorn was in the first place. How do you know it's an anti of that? Fucking idiots?
Speaker 18: Let me give you an example here is.
Speaker 1: And if you want to talk about in energetic ways, if you want to think of something like an antibody being even a real thing, because it potentially isn't, then it would if we kind of explained the whole thing of that would be what would be something more in line with how would they call it? Destructive interference? Where you have the opposite frequency impacting and neutralizing a frequency rightistic of humans?
Speaker 18: You know, black, white, or yellow. We all have hair, but it's not specific because there are many animals, for example, cats, dogs, which also have hair, and finding a hare in a room, it doesn't mean that a human being was there or a cat or a dog.
Speaker 23: Ritroviruses the only ones that can reverse transcribe.
Speaker 21: Ah h No, there are other forms of reverse transcription that are.
Speaker 1: Used in various.
Speaker 10: Various ways.
Speaker 4: Inside the cell.
Speaker 21: For instance, the ends of chromosomes are made by a reverse transcription process.
Speaker 10: That's how they're.
Speaker 21: Maintained stable them. There is reverse transcription in the inheritance of all of our cells, which comes about from indigenous genetic elements in the cells or in the cells of our ancestors, because once that information gets into our into our cells, into our genomes, it stays there forever. So it could be that we've inherited information from monkeys or from other animals that are that are in our lineage.
Speaker 1: Yeah that again. No, No, we're bringing in the bogus claims evolution. Okay, another observational error. Oh, we're ninety nine or ninety eight percent just like monkeys. Yeah, well, it's a two percent of difference that makes all the difference. Anything that with symmetrical features arms, legs, eyes is going to have probably a similar uh composition when it comes to certain elements that make it up. But it's the it's the little differences that make all the difference. Is when did we get a a nose that protruded rather than one that was squashed to our face like a like a monkey, except for that one proboscus monkey that's way big. A lot of the things. This shit is just fucking juvenile when when you just look at it from like a child would look at this and say, these people are weird, you know.
Speaker 21: And so no, reverse transcription is actually very widespread. Something like fifty percent of the DNA and ourselves comes about by reverse transcription.
Speaker 10: The problem is that they detected nonp.
Speaker 1: Because even children, they can't just be told something. They want to make it make sense with the They say why a lot? Why? How So you try to teach evolution to a child who's who's not in the the pressure of a school environment, and they'll look at you very confused and say, why, how, how did that happen?
Speaker 10: Didn't they detected non specific phenomenon previous transcription particles, and we're saying all the problems with particles.
Speaker 1: I think this is funny in The Emperor's New Virus because doctor Glennon's first book was The The MD Emperor's New Clothes, and Uh, nobody got it. Nobody understood I guess what the what that meant.
Speaker 4: That they.
Speaker 1: They don't have anything, They've got nothing, But everybody wants to feel smart, and the sure as hell don't want to sound like they are unworthy of seeing these clothes. So therefore it's reality by consensus because nobody's gonna their ego want to allow them, or their their reputation will allow them to challenge the very absurdity of it all.
Speaker 10: And and agen anybody reactions. And so you can't take a whole lot of things that might be something and turn them into that something. That's the problem. I mean, if you're walking down the if you walk into an empty space and you find an engine block and a van belt and a generator lying on the ground, what do you say you've got? You know what you've got? I mean, is that a car? It could have been a boat. Could it be a plane. It could have been something someone uses on a farm to lift grain up. It could be all those things. You can't you can't make something specific out of all lot of things that are non specific. So they didn't. They used a lot of non specific and just preferred to believe that this is what they'd found.
Speaker 20: For what was the purpose of the purification?
Speaker 14: Then, well, to make sure.
Speaker 1: You have as remember he got a normal laureate for discovery of a unicorn. He discovered unicorses everybody you.
Speaker 4: Know, so he'll admit that. But then about ten years earlier he admitted they never did it.
Speaker 24: In October nineteen ninety seven, Continue and published an interview with Professor Luke Montaignier, who first claimed to have discovered HIV. His team had not been able to purify HIV.
Speaker 1: Well, of course we looked for it. We saw some particles, but they didn't have the morphology of retroviruses. He later said, I repeat, we did not purify.
Speaker 23: It was startling that Professor Montagne decided to acknowledge in his interview with Jamelle Taheen continue that as far back as nineteen eighty three his team were not able to purify anything that you might call HIV, despite what he termed a Roman effort.
Speaker 4: So even though Martinier admitted that they never purified, Dauci took that to be proof.
Speaker 15: In two thousand and nine, documentarian Brent Leung persuaded doctor Fauci to submit to a sit down interview for Leung's feature length film on the history of AIDS House of Numbers, Anatomy of an Epidemic. Leung asked an uncomfortable, chafing doctor Fauci for his best evidence linking HIV to immune deficiency disease. With two decades and ten billion dollars to prepare his answer, doctor Fauci's best explanation was the classic Fauci soft shoe. Contemporary Americans will recognize the familiar refrain of double talking and dissembling that we all now recognize from the NIAID director's COVID nineteen interviews.
Speaker 25: He said, when you put the combined findings of the initial characterization.
Speaker 1: As the suggestment by the way extinct.
Speaker 25: Retrovirus isolated by Montaigne and his group, together with Gallo linking the virus to being the cause of AIDS, and he put those things together, and that's how we have a confirmation of the causative agent of AIDS, namely HIV.
Speaker 15: Translating all that into regular English, which Charles ortleb remarked to me with a laugh, takes just three words. Gallo says, So that's what Fauci calls a confirmation.
Speaker 21: When I said fifty percent, I'm saying fifty percent of the DNA came about by her first transcription. But it's not all retroviruses. Lots of it is just repeated elements that are there as what we generally consider it to be parasitic DNA DNA, which is other people call it selfish DNA DNA, which is in there because it's able to copy itself and reintegrate itself in other places. And this is something that's going.
Speaker 4: On all the time. Anyway, this is a very complicated subject. It's not really. They make it complicated so we get confused. But I'd recommend to watching all the documentaries that I used. I'll leave links to them all below. And this barely scratches the surface.
Speaker 20: Why do you do you think they used reverse transcription to prove the existence of a virus if they knew that it wasn't specific to viruses.
Speaker 18: I don't know. It's as simple as this.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, because as long as enough people and colleagues, you know, contemporaries agree that this is the fraud that we're going to run with everyone benefit, it's who's involved, and that's the real answer. H let's know what this going about. Yeah, that's that's for a whole other day. And that's a longer one. So I think that's it. Let me go to.
Speaker 15: Here.
Speaker 1: That's something one that one. If the video freezes every thirty seconds, that's not on my end, that's okay. So if it is a rumble thing, if it's a rumble issue, it's only at nineteen eighty nineteen eighty ten eighty p at sixty frames per second. So either they have an overload in their system, or's something else going on. I'm not you're asking me to fix something. It could be your device, it could be whatever you're looking at not being able to handle it to you. So there you go. No, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: It's not on my end.
Speaker 1: So go to here. Now that I said, you have to go to my site for the direct link to doctor Manzos formulated Azure well Whole Food Supplements. Use code b B five for a discount. Now then it shows this and all that stuff, and this is the Patreon and I don't know, well why it still continues to do this. I'm hitting the enter button and it's still putting on the same line. That's irritating as elder me. Okay, click this right here? Why may I am seeing the right man? Okay? Good, good, good, Doctor Peter Glidden. Link to his website is right here. Highlight and copy this here for the fifty percent off his membership, right click it, Gheit copy click this link and boom, there's this book. As a member. You'll get twenty percent off the physical copies. And he has an introduction video right here, and that was his most recent worldwide free event. You go into something that looks like this, you join new membership, you plug in that or to paste that ball Busters no caps, no spaces, and you will get fifty percent off his either monthly or his annual membership. You save more with the annual. Okay, now, Doctor Monzo's book, you don't need this link here anymore. It's already incorporated in the clicking of the link. So when you click this link, you'll see the book right on front. You click that I spralled down that is right here. So if you want the binder book, which is the practitioner's copy, the one that I have, it's right there, the international one here, and then the Healing Made Simple Condensed Version E book, either of these top or bottom, you'll get a discount. When you go to the checkout, it'll already show it in there. Okay, okay, what we're gonna look at right now is Azure.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 1: These are all whole food with vitamin supplements that help getch you the ninety essential nutrients. The code right here is underneath the little icon, the little image. It says b B five, Bravo Bravo five. Same thing. Right click copy this when you don't need to use it.
Speaker 18: This.
Speaker 1: When you do this isn't off of doctor manzos site. This is off Azure Well site designed by doctor Alphonso Manzo. The third you click it, the Alaskanky liver oil would be like the e FA plus that you would find at lifelhealth dot com. The whole Food multi vitamin can be used as a Sometimes you don't have a whole lot of disposable income each month, and sometimes maybe the tangy tangerine at double that price might be a little bit high for you. Well, here's a half off solution for that, and it will get you what you need. The whole food multi vitamin right here, and again that price will be discounted when you use code BB five. And why did I say up till hundred and thirteen? Because I have three packs. You can get one pack, you can get three packs, okay, full of achemic blend. Now, I personally will always take the plant derived mineral liquid from eifelhealth dot com. But in addition to that fuvichemic acid. This one lasts for three months, So you take that, and that's not a monthly fee or monthly cost for this stuff. You divide that by three to see what your multi cost is fifty eighty three divided by three. It's actually probably more than ninety days supply. And this is something that you make with like four ounces of water, turns the water black because it's rich full vicubic acid. With all the ionic minerals that you want, and that plus plant derived minerals, you'll be in really good shape, really good shape. Now let's go down. The whole food vitamin C complex has copper in it because that's how it's naturally found. There's a bond with a copper, so that is right here. You can add that if you so desire. The core copper is right here. This is one I don't think you should pass on. And again, when you use Bravo Bravo five, you're gonna get that's gonna be less. And again, why does it say seventy two, Well, because you can get three of them, or you can get one. And if you keep continuing to scroll down here you're gonna find the IP six. Now this will help remove excessive iron that's been stored in your tissues, causing joint pain, causing fatigue. This stuff right here. There's an awful lot of literature you can find on IP six that also has a lot of magnesium and calcium in it. And even though that's the case, I still would always get the beyond a CIOFX from lifelhealth dot Com. I go through more than three bottles in a quick period of time at this house with two people taking it. So I take the OCOFX, and I would take the IP six myself personally, all right. The most absorbable form of calcium magnesium sulflement that is the one that doctor Blyton talks about with the osteo effects. So especially if you're in a deficiency issue, when you're taking fistfuls of calcium pills that are huge and you're only getting eight percent absorption and spending an awful lot of money on it, the idea of manking that not happened anymore would be probably a wise one, and you would go with the beyond austeo effects. This would be more for getting rid of. There's a lot of things the IP six does. Resource of calcium magnesium phosphorus supports healthy immune cell activity made from the highest quality non GMO rice brand in Japan contains no fillers let's see supports that natural killer cell activity. A resource of calcium in set made from the high let's see. But in addition, it gets rid of the the over the overflow of excessive iron. If you are eating cereal getting red toot iron, that stuff is terrible for you. And that has a little breakdown here for you too, between scoop and capsule. This one is the powder. I say that. It says somewhere, yeah, powder right there, all right, So again use bravo Bravo five BB five for that. And this is all things you can get from my website. Right for my website, you can click any of those things. It's simper fry s E m p E r s E m p E r s E m p E r fry f r y l l C dot com. And beneath that you can find my book with creating and all my hot sauces, which, by the way, thank you to everyone who has placed orders. I've got a lot to do today and for the next few days. I've got a wholesale order that's going to San Diego. I've got another one hundred bottle order that came in, and I've got a store of a friend of mine to fill as well. That's a new thing. And the internet orders that I received are almost ninety nine percent. Well, got like four more to make and I'm not taking to four miles, four different types, and that'll won't take long at all, and then they'll they'll be wrapped up and shipped out. Okay, some of them already have been sent out. The rest are just missing one little thing you each to complete them, and I'm getting that done today. All right, Thank you so much for your time. Remember one stop shop here is the code for ten percent off of my stuff on my website, and that's what these are bundle packs here. Don't use the code on those because it's already free shipping. And if you're out of country, expect there to be additional shipping because this is for domestic. Shipping to outside of the US is extremely expensive and it would not make sense for us the do no shipping because I would just be paying you to take my stuff. Okay, and there you go. Oh and I have to I have to announce this too. Thank god, I've remembered. It's back. It is back now. Some of the display ones used to have this nice design on here. That was prior to us having children and things that we had to get done. So Rebecca, more time to do craft work on these bottles. You get the bottle minus the flower. That's you know, minus this charm and minus this mond, the bottle of the honey, and you scroll down you make sure you get the right one. It's the one six ounce bottle by volume. You click that one. All right, it's spicy honey. It's ghost pepper, hence the name Haunted honey and rugas scorpion pepper and dalmatian stage. And this is one of the most request I saw it after and praised items outside of the hot sauce. And like I said, many times before, people came from all over the world to San Diego and when they had this honey, they came back specifically to stock up on this on their trips, you know. And I'm assuming that's because of shipping being what it is. You get as much as you can while you're there and then just check a bag and it's probably cheaper. So there you go. All right, that is the Haunted honey.
Speaker 15: This thing is.
Speaker 1: I've put it in coffee. I put it in in uh orange peico or black tea. I haven't tried it in green tea because I usually do green chea with jasmine I just wasn't sure how that would you know, how that would mix. Green Tea's got a little bit more of a bitterness to it, but the but regular tea, it's amazing. And I use it on steak, I use it on chicken. I've justled it over salads that I've used an additional with there's it's just freaking delicious, absolutely delicious. Rebecca does a phenomenal job making this. All right, there you go, and yeah, there's a there's a Patreon. If you want to be on the on the on the on the cool Kids team, you're welcome to do that as well. Yeah, alrighty, all right, that's it centerfrillc dot com. Yeah, I use the right hand this time until next time, which might be well since I've got a lot, a lot to do with the hot sauce making. But it will happen. You'll see me again eventually, and let's see Oh you, oh Mike, jeez, you ordered some the other day and you forgot you forgot? Yeah, man, I get it.
Speaker 19: I get it.
Speaker 1: Does this show up on my ALM? No it doesn't. I never even know if it's up or not. That's interesting. That's kind of issue that they have there. That's not the right one. I was trying to click.
Speaker 15: What happened?
Speaker 1: That's the one right there? All right, and that should be a little just I can't take the delays every three seconds. I'm out. Okay, Well that's your problem. It's not something that's on my side. You having a temperature and trim over something I already told you isn't on my end alright, anyway, I'm out. Yeah, okay, Well, you know, address your own shit, or your internet connection or your whatever the hell it is. Yeah, it's all good man. Just you know, tell doctor Manto. Maybe he'll do something about it alright later. Oh I don't think you can't, because it's through the other site that he's not running. Never mind. I we're out ending stream now. By if I get any of this right today, stand by