Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome, welcome by the lesson of today. So it's an exciting day because for the first time this year, we're gonna be introduced to the Holy Spirit in lesson forty three. So let me grab the lesson. God is my source. I cannot see apart from Him. That's a lesson for today. And there were three things that really UH stood out to me when I was preparing for this lesson.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: A perception, salvation and awareness and and I l I I look through the course to to UH get some clarity about what is it, what is it actually UH that I'm seeing? And I I looked at the UH further on in the work book, you have like a I H ten days that are accompanied by UH one theme and it speaks about the Holy Spirit there and it is really it is really the idea of transcending what I see and go beyond the form and eventually just dwell in in the hands of God. Because this is the first line in our lesson for today. Perception is not an attribute of God, He's the realm of knowledge. And we we did some different classes over the over the weekend. And the funny thing is that every time when we when we look at a class, look at the idea of gaining knowledge, we still have to come back to the idea that there's only one source, and within this source all knowledge has been given. The key factor within that is that we need to transform our mind from the illusionary world world to the real world. And for that He created the Holy Spirit as the mediator between perception and knowledge. Without this link with God, perception would have replaced the knowledge forever in your mind. And when I was reading that, I was wondering, well, you know, what's the problem with that. So let's let's have a quick look at that. Without this link with God, perception would have replaced knowledge forever in your mind. Well, what if perception would be true, then everything that that you look upon would have a cause and effect in a very true sense in that whatever form it takes, that should be true. Well, if you look at that, that brings up some problems. For example, the idea that one thing can only affect one other thing, and that nothing can really exist within an an idea of all of everything because perception and it just depends on which side you're looking from. And I don't know how does review, but there is something within me that I can clearly feel all the time, that goes so far beyond the ideas that I see, That goes so far beyond the idea of the tangible, the stuff that I can touch. That where I didn't want to go with this the link, it is this link. And later on he speaks about this voice that the Holy Spirit uses is there to really transcend the picture into something that is like three dimensional into a four dimensional picture, like there's there's another perception out there that is not within this little idea of what I see is true. But what I see. He talks about this veil that lifts up and you just you know, the veil that is the block that we keep as world in front of the face of Christ that we just look through that veil, it lifts up, it disappears. Actually he's saying, it just completely disappears. So this link God is my source. This link is the most important part of this lesson right now, because it really says without this link with God, perception would have replaced knowledge forever in your mind. With this link with God, perception will become so ch changed and purified that it will lead to knowledge. And here's the thing for knowledge there is no perception needed. It's even stronger. Perception is blocking knowledge. With this link with God, perception will become so changed and purified that it will lead to knowledge. That is its function, as the Holy Spirit sees it. Therefore, that is its function in truth. So I found this little piece in UH chapter twenty five, Perception and Choice, and I I just gonna read those two paragraphs UH of twent chapter twenty five, Perception and Choice. And the first paragraph starts with to the extent to which you value guild, To that extent, will you perceive a world in which attack is justified. To the extent to which you recognize that guild is meaningless. To that extent, you will perceive attack cannot be extend. You will perceive attack cannot be justified. This is in a court with perceptions fundamental law. You see what you believe is there, and you believe it's there because you want it there. You see what you believe is there, and you believe it's there because you want it there. Perception has no other law than this. The rest beer stems from this to hold it up and offer its support. This is perception's form adapted to this world of God's more basic law that love creates itself and nothing but itself. God's laws do not obtain directly to a world's perception rules for such a world could not have been created by the mind, to which perception has no meaning. So that that's again the first line. Perception is not an attribute of God. Yet are his laws reflected everywhere? Not that the world where this reflection is is real at all only because his son believes it is. And from his son's belief, he could not let himself be separated entirely. He could not enter his son's insanity with him, but he could be sure his sanity when they're with him, so he could not be lost forever in the madness of his wish. Perception rest on choosing knowledge does not. So here we see that the idea of of God cannot really enter into uh me, into my world, because I am a full part of God and I cannot drag like that. Theyreonna saying that today in the video he talks about the body, and you know, he says, he says, like you can, you cannot even think about God without some form of body. And and that's that's our our ex actually our saving grace, because that's exactly where we talked about, Like perception would have replaced knowledge forever in your mind. Everything would have been reduced to some kind of cause and effect in this world, while it is completely the opposite. The source of all of this is God, and He is never not there. Although this, like he says, this world is not real at all, but his mind is still reflected here, complete and total. In God, you cannot see. Perception has no function in God. This is the second paragraph of the lesson for today. In God, you cannot see. Perception has no function in God and does not exist in salvation, which is the undoing of what never was. Perception has a mighty purpose made by the Son of God for an unholy purpose. It must become the means for the restoration of His holiness to his awareness. So now instead of just disregarding it completely, we're gonna transform it and we're gonna use it within this world of evolusions made by the Son of God for an unholy purpose, the idea of being seperate. It must become the means for the restoration of His holiness to his awareness. Perception has no meaning, yet does the Holy Spirit give it or give it a meaning very close to God's. Healed perception becomes the means by which the son of God forgives his brother and thus forgives himself. Okay, so here he brings, he brings the three together. Perception, forgiveness, and salvation are are are put in this in this I in this idea for today because it is true, this forgiveness that I can see God like. I can see like God like. The forgiveness is I'm sorry, I can know as God.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 1: Ill perception becomes the means by which the son of God forgives his brother and thus forgives himself. You cannot see apart from God, because you cannot be apart from God. Whatever you do, you do in him. Because whatever you think, you think with his mind a vision is real, and it is real to the extent to which it shares the Holy Spirit's purpose. Then you cannot see a part from God. Yeah, so God is not like a little part of something in my life, but I'm a complete part of his. And that shift makes it makes it so much easier to just accept whatever seemingly goes on. At least in my mind, I feel this grace and we talked about it yesterday too. I feel this grace that you know. I dwell in God. There's nothing that can really make me fearful. So for today, we have three five minute practice periods, one as early as early and one as late as possible in the day, and the third may be undertaken at the most convenient and suitable time that circumstances and readiness permit. At the beginning of those practice periods, repeat the idea for today to yourself. Your eyes open. So God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. Then glance around you for a short short time, applying the ideas specifically to what you see. Four or five subjects for this phase of the practice periods are sufficient. You might say, for example, God is my source. I cannot see this desk apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see this picture apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see this phone apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see that person apart from me and from him. Although this part of the exercise period should be relatively short, be sure that you select the subjects for this phase of practice indiscriminately without self directed inclusion or exclusion. For the second and longer phase, close your eyes. Repeat today's idea again. God is my source. I cannot see apart from Him. And then let whatever relevant thoughts occur to you add to the idea in your own personal way, thoughts such as I see through the eyes of forgiveness, I see the world as blessed. The world can show me myself. I see my own thoughts which are like God's. Any thought related more or less directly to the idea is Today's idea is suitable. The thoughts need not bear any obvious relationship to the idea, but they should not be in opposition to it. If you find your mind wondering, if you begin to be aware of thoughts which are clearly out of a court with today's idea, or if you seem to be unable to think of any open your eyes. Repeat the first phase of the exercise period, and then attempt the second phase again. Do not allow any protected, protracted period to occur in which you become preoccupied with irrelevant thoughts. Return to the first phase of the exercises often as necessary to prevent this. God is my source. I cannot see a part from him. God is my source. I can't see a part from him. And then, instead of trying to get into some repetition, the idea is to just include all the ideas that are part of this into the exercise. I am light. I see only light. There is nothingness, nothing that my holiness cannot do. I'm determined to see. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. And it is easy to get distracted by thoughts of complete, unrelated ideas. But the idea today is to really go back and also feel within you that the everlasting harms of God reach reaches everywhere, that His source is within me. And maybe even more importantly, I do not wanna see apart from him. I want to include Him in everywhere where I go, and applying today's idea in the shorter practice periods form a faery. According to the circumstances and situations in which you find yourself during the day. When you are with someone else, for example, try to remember to tell him silently, God is my source. I cannot see you apart from him randomly or anybody you know. God is my source. I cannot see you apart from him. This form is equally applicable to strangers as it is to those you think are closer to you. In fact, try not to make distinctions of this kind at all. Today's ideas should also be applied throughout the day to various situations and events that may occur, particularly to those which seem to distress you in any way. For this purpose, apply the idea in this form. God is my source. I cannot see this apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see this apart from him. If no particular subject presents itself to your awareness at the time, merely repeat the idea in its original form. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. Try to day not to allow any long periods of time to slip by without remembering today's idea and thus remembering your function. God is my source I cannot see apart from him. It's interesting how in the last line he he invites us to remember my function, that my function is really nothing else than remembering this. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him, And to me, it really is an out an as much as an outward idea that immediately comes back and becomes an inward idea. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. I could really it really f it to me. It really is the the the idea that everything that I have ideas about are completely gone and replaced. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. So let's take a few minutes to really let that ponder in and to take a moment to include all the how does he call that? Relevant thoughts to occur while we we keep this in our mind. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him.
Speaker 3: God is with.
Speaker 4: I live and move in him.
Speaker 3: God is with me.
Speaker 4: He is my source of life, the life within.
Speaker 3: The air.
Speaker 4: I breathe, the food by witch. I am susted water with which renews.
Speaker 3: And cleanses me. He is my home wherein I live and move. God is with me. I live and move in here. He is the spirit.
Speaker 4: Which directs my action.
Speaker 3: He offers me he thought a.
Speaker 4: G guarantees my safety from open.
Speaker 3: He he covers me.
Speaker 4: With kindness and with care.
Speaker 3: And holds in love the sun. He shines the fall also shots in he posted listen who knows the true? Oh?
Speaker 4: He speaks to day.
Speaker 3: Father, we have no word.
Speaker 4: Except your name upon our lips and in ourman.
Speaker 3: Has we come quietly.
Speaker 4: Into your present snaw.
Speaker 3: And ask you to rest with you and me.
Speaker 5: So God is with me.
Speaker 3: I live and move in here. God is with me.
Speaker 2: He is my source of love.
Speaker 3: Alive within leave I read. God is my home wherein.
Speaker 2: I live and HM, thank you Donah, Well. God is with me. God is with me. M.
Speaker 1: God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. God is my source. I cannot see a part from him. God is my source. I cannot see apart from him. So related to the Lesson of today, I found some pieces in the course that I would like to share, And those are just little snippets of thoughts that came up when I was reading the when I was reading the Lesson, And the first one is from chapter six, The Message of the Crucifixion, Chapter six The Message of the Crucifixion and an eighteen paragraph eighteen. The power of the Sons of God is present all the time. The power of the Sons of God is present all the time. Because they were created as creators. Their influence on each other is without limit and must be used for their joint salvation. Each one must learn to teach that all forms of rejection are meaningless. The separation is the notion of rejection as long as you teach. As long as you teach this, you will believe it. This is not as God thinks, and you must think as he thinks if you are to know him again. Remember that the Holy Spirit is the communication link between God the Father and his separate sons. If you will listen to his voice, you will know that you cannot either hurt or be heard, and at many need your blessing to help them hear this for themselves. When you perceive only this need in them, and do not respond to any other, you will you will have learned of me and will be as eager to share your learning.
Speaker 2: As I am.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Then the idea of perception in chapter one, at the moment in Miracles, and then paragraph six, he says, you respond to what you perceive, and as you perceive, so shall you behave. The Golden rule asks you to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This means that the perception of both must be accurate. The golden rule is the rule for appropriate behavior. You cannot behave appropriately unless you perceive correctly since you and your neighbor are equal members of one family. As you perceive both, so will you do to both. You should look out from the p from the perception of your own holiness to the holiness of others. Gods my source. I cannot see your bard from him, And every lesson uh has a brother lesson, And the brother lesson of Lesson forty three is less than two hundred sixty five. Creation's gentleness is all I see. I have indeed misunderstood the world because I laid my sins on it and saw them looking back at me. How fiercely they seemed, And how deceived was I to think that what I feared was in the world instead of in my mind alone. To day I see the world in the celestial gentleness with which Creation shines. There is no fear in it, that no appearance of my sins obscure the light of Heaven shining on the world. What is reflection there? What is reflected there is in God's mind? The images I see reflect my thoughts. Yet is my mind at one with God's? And so I can perceive Creation's gentleness.
Speaker 2: In quiet?
Speaker 1: Would I look upon the world which but reflect your thoughts and mine as well. Let remember that they are the same, and I will see Creation's gentleness. I, who am the host to God, am worthy of him. He who established his dwelling place in me, created it as he would have it be. It is not needful that I make it ready for him. It's not in then. It's not needful that I need it, that I make it ready for him, but only that I do not interfere with His plan. To restore to me my awareness of my readiness, which is eternal. I need nothing to have plan, but to receive it. I must be willing not to substitute my own in place of it. Fear does not exist. Identify with love and you are safe. Identify with love and you're a home. Identify with love and find yourself. Amen. God is my source. I cannot see apart from Him. So we have a little bit of time left. I would like to play.
Speaker 2: One more song.
Speaker 1: And invite you to just keep this in mind all through the day. God is my source. I can not see you apart from Him. Whenever you meet someone, and to really let the thoughts of wholeness and creation come to you in the moments of longer practice periods where we can just add to this, to this idea, do pla for.
Speaker 3: I will come no.
Speaker 2: I am done, no w this see with this se.
Speaker 3: I will come no.
Speaker 2: Come money to my unto my.
Speaker 6: Jam scall my gr voice in.
Speaker 3: S you are dream made, you a.
Speaker 5: Made God, my father. I was stand scene you were there with me ca and all my cast be more.
Speaker 3: Can't be.
Speaker 2: Fine with.
Speaker 3: A JAC.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 7: S S.
Speaker 3: You walk es sid God, I went.
Speaker 1: I no.
Speaker 3: See the scene.
Speaker 2: To up.
Speaker 3: Talking to a futs.
Speaker 1: A song.
Speaker 3: It is speaking spot. It's about.
Speaker 2: A fact. Mm hm m hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: God, there's my source. I cannot see your parts from him. Forgive that this will disappear.
Speaker 2: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thank you for joining me today. And God goes with me wherever I go. And yeah, it's it's it's pretty much the all the lessons that we do here and uh in in this ten day all about God and how to find him. That Yeah, every day it's it's it's it is like this the flowered that night, you know, closes up and then in the morning in the light it opens up like it's really it's constantly this wave at least this is how I experiences this wave of going inward and then expands outward, and then it goes back inward and it expands outward like it's this wave. God is my source. I cannot see you apart from Him. Yeah, So thank you so much for joining and I hope to see you all soon again. I have a wonderful rest of your day.
Speaker 7: You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracle Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day. That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 1: God bless us everyone,